时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Hell of a book. | 一本特别的书 |
[01:10] | It’s about bunnies. | 写的是 我的性感女郎 |
[01:14] | It must be cold without your trunks. | 泳衣也不穿一定很冷吧 |
[01:17] | You bet. | 那当然 |
[01:19] | How about you come a little closer and warm me up? | 靠近一点给我暖暖身子怎样? |
[01:23] | You sure know how to make a girl feel special, Sawyer. | 你很擅长于给女孩子带来新奇感 Sawyer |
[01:30] | You’re incredible, Sawyer. | 你真让人不可思议 Sawyer |
[01:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:45] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[01:51] | What do you want right now? | 现在你想要什么? |
[01:58] | How could I want anything else? | 我怎么可能还会奢望其它东西? |
[02:12] | -baby. -what? | -宝贝儿 -什么? |
[02:15] | -I thought you had a meeting. -Yeah, but it’s not till 3:30. | -你不是有个会议吗! -有 但3:30再开呢 |
[02:19] | Baby, it’s 3:28. | 宝贝儿已经3:28了 |
[02:24] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[02:26] | Damn it! Baby, why don’t you just… | 该死! 宝贝儿 为什么你不… |
[02:28] | No, just go. You go, okay? I’ll stay here. | 你去吧 你就走吧? 我呆在这儿 |
[02:32] | Order room service, get fat. | 我可以叫客房服务好好把自己吃胖 |
[02:34] | Why don’t you order a chocolate sundae. | 为什么不点个巧克力圣代? |
[02:37] | When I get back | 我回来的时候 |
[02:39] | I’ll use you as a dish | 我会把你当点心吃 |
[02:52] | You weren’t exactly supposed to see that. | 这真不应该被你看到 |
[03:27] | What’re you doing in my stuff, son? | 你翻我东西干什么 小子? |
[03:32] | This is gonna hurt. | 你有的好受了 |
[03:39] | Ready to tell me what happened? | 告诉我发生什么事了? |
[03:42] | We were trying to find the sourceof the distress call. | 我们正试图找出求救信号的来源 |
[03:44] | I saw the flare from the beach | 我先看到了来自海边的信号灯 |
[03:47] | and then the flare from Sawyer’s position in the jungle. | 然后看到了Sawyer在丛林中发出的信号 |
[03:51] | I switched on my antenna | 我启动天线装置 |
[03:53] | activated the transceiver… | 激活接收机 |
[03:56] | …and then | 然后 |
[03:58] | darkness | 眼前一片黑 |
[04:00] | Whoever hit me came from behind | 有人从后面袭击了我 |
[04:04] | -They destroyed the equipment? -Yes. | -还毁坏了设备? -是的 |
[04:08] | Listen, we’re gonna figure this out, but don’t do any… | 听着 我们会把事情搞清楚的但不要做任何… |
[04:10] | I will do what I need to do to find the man responsible. | 为了找出肇事者 该怎么做我就怎么做 |
[04:16] | We need some help over here! | 我们这儿需要帮助! |
[04:28] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[05:01] | -Morning delivery. -Oh, you’re sweet. Thanks. | -晨间递送 -你真好 谢谢 |
[05:05] | Well, I figured in your condition | 我想依你现在的状况 |
[05:08] | with the extra baggage, you know | 外加这个大肚子 |
[05:09] | Well, I can still walk.-Barely. | 我还可以走 -勉强可以 |
[05:13] | Anyway, I worry about you out here. You know, it’s very…sunny. | 不管怎样我很担心你 你知道这儿太阳很厉害 |
[05:19] | Thus my hat. | 我有帽子遮挡 |
[05:20] | You know, there’s plenty of hats in the caves. | 但你知道山洞那儿的帽子更多 |
[05:23] | And we got a doctor there as well. That will come in handy. | 而且还有个医生随叫随到 |
[05:26] | I like the beach, Charlie. -Yeah. | 我喜欢海边 Charlie -哦 |
[05:29] | Who wouldn’t want to spend the day with sand fleas? | 谁会愿意成天和沙蚤呆在一起? |
[05:33] | I want to be here. For when we get rescued. | 我愿意呆这儿 直到我们获救 |
[05:38] | When we get rescued. | 直到我们获救 |
[05:41] | Right | 对 |
[05:51] | Jack, it’s fine. | Jack 我没事 |
[05:54] | It’s just a scrape. | 擦伤而已 |
[05:55] | Yeah. Lots of scrapes today. | 是擦伤 不过是大面积擦伤 |
[05:59] | I’m running out of peroxide. | 双氧水快没了 |
[06:01] | -He just jumped me, man. -Why? | -他扑到我身上 -为什么? |
[06:06] | Shannon has asthma. | Shannon有哮喘病 |
[06:08] | -Asthma? -Yeah. | -哮喘? -是的 |
[06:10] | Never seen her have an attack before. | 我还没看到她发作过 |
[06:12] | Because she had an inhaler. | 那是因为她有个呼吸器 |
[06:13] | She sneaks hits when no one’s looking. | 没人注意的时候就偷偷的用 |
[06:15] | She’s just been embarrassed about it since she was a little kid. | 当她还是个孩子的时候就以这为耻 |
[06:18] | I guess breathing’s not cool. | 我猜用呼吸器呼吸并不舒服 |
[06:20] | Had an inhaler?-It ran out a couple days ago. | 有个呼吸器? -几天前用完了 |
[06:24] | But it had four refills, which should have been enough for a couple months. | 不过还有四个替换药瓶可以够用几个月 |
[06:26] | But she always forgets her medication, so I put it in my suitcase. | 但她老忘记换药所以我就把它们放在我的箱子内 |
[06:29] | Today I see that jackass reading “Watership Down”… | 今天我看到那个混帐在看”海底沉舟”(小说名) |
[06:32] | You’re losing me. | 你把我弄糊涂了 |
[06:33] | It was in my bags…the stuff that I checked. | 那是我包里的东西 我登机前注册过的 |
[06:35] | If he has my book, he has my luggage. | 如果他有我的那本书那他就会有我的行李 |
[06:37] | If he has the luggage, he has the inhalers. | 如果他有我的行李那就一定有呼吸器 |
[06:45] | Her breathing got really rough today, man. | 今天她的呼吸变得真的很困难 |
[06:47] | If she has an attack, it’s not gonna be good. | 如果哮喘发作事情会很不妙的 |
[07:04] | -Where is it? -Hey, doc. Long time, no see. | -它在哪? -医生 好久不见 |
[07:07] | -Where is it? -Where’s what? | -它在哪? -什么在哪? |
[07:09] | The girl’s asthma medicine. | 那女孩的哮喘药 |
[07:11] | Shannon. Her inhalers. | Shannon她的呼吸器 |
[07:13] | that. | 那个啊 |
[07:14] | You attacked a kid for trying to help his sick sister. | 你打了一个试图帮助妹妹的孩子 |
[07:17] | I whooped a thief ’cause he was going through my stuff. | 我大喊小偷是因为他在翻我的东西 |
[07:20] | Yours? What makes it yours? -Which I had to move… | 你的? 怎么会是你的? -我不得不采取行动 |
[07:22] | You can just take something out of a suitcase, and that makes it yours? | 你从人家的提箱内拿走的东西怎么会是你的? |
[07:25] | Look,I don’t know want kind of commie share-fest you’re running over in cave town | 我不知道你们这些山顶洞人有多么奉行共产主义 |
[07:30] | but down here possession’s 9/10s | 但这儿所有东西是一九分 |
[07:32] | A man’s got a right to protect his property. | 人有权保护他的财产 |
[07:34] | Get up! | 起来! |
[07:37] | Why, you wanna see who’s taller? | 干吗? 想比谁高? |
[07:38] | Get up! | 起来! |
[07:39] | You sure you want to make this your problem, doc? | 你确定要摊这趟浑水? |
[07:41] | yeah. I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[07:48] | What’s going on here? | 这儿怎么回事? |
[08:02] | You told me you were going to Baton Rouge to close a deal. | 你说过你要去巴顿党(黑社会组织名)作交易 |
[08:05] | Just trust me. There isn’t any time to explain. I’m already late. | 相信我就是了 我没时间解释我已经迟到了 |
[08:09] | If I miss this meeting, the whole deal’s a bust, all right? | 如果我错过了这个会议整个交易就泡汤了 明白? |
[08:16] | That’s everything I have. $140,000. | 那是我的全部 140000美元 |
[08:21] | There’s an oil mining operation in the gulf of Mexico. Drilling platforms. | 墨西哥湾有个油矿开采钻井平台 |
[08:26] | $300,000 buys you one share. | 花300000美金就可以参股 |
[08:29] | But as soon as you invest | 但只要你投资了 |
[08:31] | a government-sponsored fund kicks in and triples your money in two weeks. | 由政府发起的基金会就会集资在两周内将你的投资增值三倍 |
[08:35] | Triples it. | 3倍啊 |
[08:36] | -$300,000? -Yeah. | -300000美金? -是的 |
[08:38] | You got $140,000? | 你只有140000美金? |
[08:40] | I found an investor in Toronto. He wants in 50/50. | 我在多伦多找了个投资者他要五五分成 |
[08:44] | Two weeks, we’ll be splitting almost a million bucks. | 两周内我们差不多可以平分100万美金 |
[08:47] | Jess, this is my chance. | Jess这是个机会 |
[08:55] | There’s another option. | 还有个选择 |
[08:58] | Yeah? What’s that? | 是么? 说说看? |
[08:59] | That I give you the $160,000 and we split the profit. | 我给你160000美金然后利润我们平分 |
[09:03] | Yeah, and how in the hell are you gonna scare up 160,000 bucks? | 你到哪儿去弄160,000美金? |
[09:09] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[09:12] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[09:14] | That’s not gonna help us get the medicine. | 就算那样 我们也拿不到药 |
[09:16] | Maybe not, but it’ll feel good. | 或许拿不到但至少感觉很爽 |
[09:17] | So what’s stopping you? | 那是什么阻止你这样做? |
[09:21] | We’re not savages, Kate. | 我们还不是野人 Kate |
[09:23] | Not yet. | 是还不是 |
[09:26] | Let me talk to sawyer. | 让我去和Sawyer谈谈 |
[09:28] | What makes you think he’s gonna listen to you? | 你凭什么认为他会听你的? |
[09:31] | He says we have a connection. | 他说我们有点关系 |
[09:38] | -Do you? -Please. | -有吗? -求你了 |
[09:52] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[09:57] | Excuse me? | 再说一遍? |
[09:59] | What do you want, Sawyer? | 你想要什么Sawyer? |
[10:03] | Freckles, I got so many answers to that question, | 雀斑女 对于这个问题我可以给你很多个答案 |
[10:06] | I wouldn’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道从哪说起 |
[10:08] | What do you want for the inhalers? | 用什么可以换呼吸器? |
[10:13] | Good question. Hang on a tick. | 问的好 让我想想 |
[10:18] | What do I want? | 我想要什么? |
[10:24] | A kiss ought to do it. | 一个亲吻应该可以 |
[10:26] | -What? -A kiss. | -什么? -一个吻 |
[10:29] | From you, right now. | 你的吻 就现在 |
[10:34] | I don’t buy it. | 我不会买的 |
[10:36] | -Buy what? -The act. | -买什么? -这个交易 |
[10:39] | You try too hard, Sawyer. | 你太过分了Sawyer |
[10:42] | I ask you to help a woman who can’t breathe, and you want me to kiss you? | 我请你去帮个不能呼吸的姑娘而你却要我亲你? |
[10:49] | Nobody’s that disgusting. | 没人比你更恶心了 |
[10:54] | -I’ve seen you, you know. -Seen me what? | -你要知道我看到过你 -看到我什么? |
[10:58] | With that piece of paper. The one you keep in your pocket. | 那张纸你藏口袋里的那张纸 |
[11:02] | I’ve seen the expression on your face when you read it | 你念那张纸的时候我看到你的表情了 |
[11:06] | and how carefully you fold it up. It means something to you. | 你多么小心翼翼地把它折好那一定对你意味着什么 |
[11:11] | So you can play games all you want | 你可以随心所欲的玩游戏 |
[11:13] | but I know there’s a human being in there somewhere. | 但我知道你内心的某个地方惦记着一个人 |
[11:17] | Give me the medication. | 把药给我 |
[11:19] | You think you understand me. | 你自以为你了解我 |
[11:21] | Yeah. I think I… -Shut up! | 是的 我认为我… -闭嘴! |
[11:26] | You want to know what kind of human being I am? | 你想知道我是怎样一个人是吧? |
[11:31] | Read it. | 念 |
[11:37] | Read it. | 念! |
[11:39] | Out loud. | 大声一点 |
[11:45] | Dear Mr. Sawyer, | “亲爱的Sawyer先生” |
[11:48] | you don’t know who I am | “你不认识我” |
[11:50] | but I know who you are | “但我认识你” |
[11:51] | and I know what you’ve done | “而且我知道你做过什么” |
[11:56] | You had sex with my mother | “你和我妈妈上过床” |
[12:00] | and then you stole my dad’s money all away. | “然后你又偷走了我爸爸的钱” |
[12:04] | So he got angry | “所以他变的很愤怒” |
[12:06] | and he killed my mother | “他杀了我妈妈” |
[12:10] | And then he killed himself, too.” | 然后也杀了他自己” |
[12:12] | Don’t stop now. | 不要停下来 |
[12:14] | You’re getting to the good part. | 后面更精彩 |
[12:21] | All I know is your name, | “我只知道你的名字” |
[12:23] | but one of these days I’m gonna find you, | “但这几天里我会找到你的” |
[12:25] | and I’m gonna give you this letter so you’ll remember what you done to me. | “我会把这封信给你为了让你记着你做过的一切” |
[12:32] | You killed my parents, Mr. Sawyer. | “你杀了我的父母Sawyer先生” |
[12:46] | Now how about that kiss? | 现在亲我一个怎样? |
[12:55] | I didn’t think so. | 我看你未必会 |
[13:16] | where were you last night around sunset? | 昨天黄昏的时候你在哪? |
[13:21] | Well, I’m afraid the only witness to my whereabouts is | 恐怕知道我在哪儿的唯一目击者 |
[13:24] | the boar that I was skinning for our dinner. | 是那只我剥皮用来当晚餐的野猪 |
[13:28] | I heard you were trying to send out a distress call, | 我听说你试图发射求救信号 |
[13:30] | so it would seem | 那就是说 |
[13:32] | whoever attacked you has a reason for not wanting to get off the island. | 不管是谁攻击你那家伙一定有不想离开这个岛的理由 |
[13:38] | Maybe someone who is profiting from our current circumstances. | 也许是有个人在当前状况下能拿到一定的好处 |
[13:44] | And from what I’ve seen, you and mr. Sawyer share a certain animosity. | 还有依我看你和Sawyer先生之间有仇 |
[13:49] | No, he has an alibi. | 不会是他 他有不在场的证明 |
[13:51] | Just before I was struck, | 就在我被攻击之前 |
[13:53] | he set off a bottle rocket, a signal we’d worked out 2 kilometers away. | 他还用炮筒发射了一个信号发射的地点在事发地两公里之外 |
[13:58] | He couldn’t have had the time to go from… | 他不可能有时间从… |
[13:59] | unless he found a way to time-delay the fuse on his rocket. | 除非他找到一个延迟引燃导火线的方法 |
[14:05] | How could he possibly have | 他怎么可能有 |
[14:06] | anyone who watches television knows how to improvise a slow fuse. | 只要看过电视的人都知道如何即时制作一个延时导火线 |
[14:12] | Use a cigarette. | 用一根香烟 |
[14:24] | Just in case there’s a next time. | 以后的事 都得以防万一 |
[14:40] | Just try to breathe. Breathe. | 试着吸气…吸气 |
[14:43] | Come on, Shan, work with me. | 加油 Shannon配合一下 |
[14:59] | Give me the inhalers… | 把呼吸器给我 |
[15:01] | Now. | 现在就给我 |
[15:05] | Hell, I wondered when you were gonna stop asking nice. | 你什么时候可以乖乖闭嘴? |
[15:18] | Well, it’s about time, cowboy. | 是时候了 牛仔 |
[15:22] | I’ve been telling you since day one we’re in the wild. | 第一天在野外的时候我就告诉过你 |
[15:25] | Didn’t think you had it in you. | 看来你一个耳朵进 一个耳朵出 |
[15:38] | That all you got? | 你就只会这些? |
[16:05] | I’m not sure this is such a good idea. | 我不认为这是一个很好的主意 |
[16:07] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[16:08] | Because business between friends is always a little sticky. | 因为朋友间做生意总觉得有点困难 |
[16:15] | I don’t know you well, but I know your wife. | 我不了解你但我了解你的妻子 |
[16:17] | Working with her at the auto dealership. | 以一种自动代理的方式和她合作 |
[16:19] | I’m just not sure I’m comfortable. | 我不知道这样是否合适 |
[16:21] | Louisiana will invest two-thirdsof the drilling cost. | Louisiana将投资钻井费用的三分之二 |
[16:24] | What is this, a loophole? | 这算什么 堵枪眼吗? |
[16:27] | Look, David, you’re reluctant.I get it. | 听着 David我知道你有点勉为其难 |
[16:29] | You got your lumberyard,you don’t need this. | 你有个牧场你并不需要这个 |
[16:32] | We should do this. | 我们应该拿下这笔投资 |
[16:33] | Jess, I don’t even know this guy. | Jess 我甚至不认识这个家伙 |
[16:35] | Show him the cash. | 给他看现金 |
[16:49] | How do I know this is real? | 我怎么知道这是真钞? |
[16:51] | The money? | 钱? |
[16:52] | Hell, how about you hold on to it for a night. | 要不要在你那放一晚? |
[16:56] | Check it out. | 核查一下 |
[16:58] | I want you to feel secure. | 这样你可以放心一点 |
[17:07] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[17:09] | Let’s not do this. | 还是不要了 |
[17:10] | I’ve got another investor who’s committed. | 我还有个已经出价的投资者 |
[17:12] | -David. -That should cover lunch. | -David -午饭钱应该够了 |
[17:14] | -And I’ll see you Monday.-David | -还有我们礼拜一见 -David |
[17:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:25] | Warm, fluffy towels. | 暖和的绒毛巾 |
[17:28] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[17:32] | Banoffi pie. | Banoffie派 |
[17:34] | You already said that. | 这个你已经说过了 |
[17:36] | Toffee and cream. Mmm. | 乳汁糖还有奶油 |
[17:38] | Is food the only thing that you miss? | 你想念的只有食物? |
[17:41] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[17:43] | I mean, do you not crave anything? | 难道你就没有渴求得到的东西? |
[17:45] | Pickles? Fried ice cream?Chocolate… | 泡菜炸冰淇淋巧克力 |
[17:49] | Peanut butter. | 花生黄油 |
[17:50] | I’m the only Australian who loves peanut butter. | 我是唯一一个喜欢花生黄油的澳大利亚人 |
[17:55] | I can get you peanut butter. | 我可以给你弄到花生黄油 |
[17:57] | -Yeah. Sure you can. -Yes, I can. | -你当然能了 -真的我能弄到 |
[18:00] | When I get you peanut butter | 我一拿到花生黄油 |
[18:01] | you vacate this shore of depression and move to the caves. | 你就得离开这个沮丧的沙滩搬到山洞那儿去住 |
[18:07] | Deal? | 成交? |
[18:11] | Deal. | 成交 |
[18:15] | Help! She’s not breathing! | 救命 她无法呼吸了! |
[18:17] | The attacks are getting worse. | 发作得越来越厉害了! |
[18:19] | Shannon Listen to me. | Shannon 听我说 看着我看着我 |
[18:23] | You need to listen now. | 你现在听我说 |
[18:24] | This isn’t just the asthma. | 这已经不只是哮喘问题了 |
[18:26] | -It’s anxiety. -no. | -这是一种焦虑 -不是 |
[18:27] | It’s in your head | 在你的脑中就是的 |
[18:28] | Yes.You know that your medicine’s run out, and you’re panicking. | 你知道药物用完了然后你就很恐慌 |
[18:30] | Shannon. Look at me. | Shannon…Shannon 看着我 |
[18:33] | But we can fight this.Together. Okay? | 我们会共同度过难关的,好吗? |
[18:37] | Nod your head, Shannon. | 点头就行Shannon |
[18:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:40] | -Breathe in… -She needs her inhaler. -Boone! | -吸气 -她需要呼吸器 -Boone! |
[18:42] | Breathe in through the nose slowly. | 慢慢地用鼻子吸气 |
[18:45] | No, no, no, no. In through the nose like this. | 不…用鼻子…像这样 |
[18:49] | You can do this, Shannon. You can do it. | 你能做到 Shannon 你能行 |
[18:51] | In through the nose. | 用鼻子吸气 |
[19:03] | You got your breath. | 你的呼吸顺畅了 |
[19:04] | Your color’s coming back. See, I knew you could do this. | 你的血色恢复了我就知道你能行 |
[19:07] | -You feel it? -Yeah. | -感觉到了吗? -是的 |
[19:09] | It’s passing. Okay. Again. | 呼吸通畅了好的…再来一次 |
[19:11] | In through the nose. | 用鼻子吸 |
[19:16] | All right. Just keep doing that. | 很好就这么做 |
[19:19] | Keep breathing like that. That’s perfect. Good job. | 就这么做 你做得很好 |
[19:26] | Keep her relaxed. | 让她放松 |
[19:28] | -Do not let her panic. -Yeah. | -不要让她惊慌 -好的 |
[19:33] | man, that was awesome. | 老兄 这真让人敬畏 |
[19:35] | I mean, that was like a… | 我是说这真是一个 |
[19:39] | jedi moment. | 绝处逢生 |
[19:51] | What will happen if she doesn’t get her medicine? | 如果她拿不到药情况会怎样? |
[19:55] | Then we have to make Sawyer give it to us. | 看来我们不得不让Sawyer把药交出来 |
[19:58] | Yeah. That’s what I’m gonna do. | 是的那就是我要做的 |
[20:00] | No, not you. Me. | 不是你做 我上 |
[20:02] | I served five years in the republican guard. | 我在共和卫队服役了5年 |
[20:05] | I thought you were a communications officer. | 我以为你是个通讯军官 |
[20:07] | Part of my training entailed getting the enemy to communicate. | 训练内容也包括怎样与敌人沟通 |
[20:13] | Just give me 10 minutes with him. | 给我10分钟就行 |
[20:16] | He’ll give us the medicine. | 他会把药交出来的 |
[20:24] | Is that a yes? | 你同意了? |
[20:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:34] | Food from the plane’s been gone over a week, dude. | 飞机上的食物已经吃完快一个礼拜了老兄 |
[20:37] | What, no secret stash for emergencies? | 什么没有应急储备了吗? |
[20:40] | You and Jack have got a bunch of stuff in that cave. | 你和Jack在洞里放了一大堆的东西 |
[20:43] | Sorry, man. No peanut butter, no peanuts, no nothing. | 抱歉老兄 没有花生黄油花生也没 什么都没有 |
[20:48] | Yeah, but there’s got to be something. I mean, look at you. | 但总有什么东西吧?你看看你自己 |
[20:57] | Look at what? | 看什么? |
[20:59] | No, no, listen… | 不不听着 |
[21:00] | Fat guy hoarding the food? Is that what you think? | 胖的人会藏食物?你是不是这么想? |
[21:01] | No! It’s just we’ve been here for two weeks, you know, and you’ve not really | 不是! 只是我们在这儿已经两礼拜了你知道而你一点儿都… |
[21:06] | Slimmed down much? | 没瘦下来? |
[21:07] | -All I need’s a bag of peanuts. -I have no food, all right? | -我只要一包花生就行 -可我连食物都没有? |
[21:12] | And for the record, I’m down a notch on my belt. | 从皮带刻痕来看我已经瘦了一圈了 |
[21:16] | I’m a big guy. | 我是个大家伙 |
[21:17] | It’s gonna be a while before you’re gonna wanna give me a piggy-back ride, okay? | 等到你能看出我瘦下来那得花很长时间明白吗? |
[21:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:21] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:23] | That was bad form. | 这真是个很糟糕的体型 |
[21:24] | Yeah, I’m used to it. | 是的 我习惯了 |
[21:27] | -So, not even a bag of… -Dude! | -所以连一包都没… -老兄啊! |
[21:29] | Okay. All right, I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[21:39] | Damn stupid… | 真是该死… |
[21:51] | The sick girl… | 那个生病的女孩 |
[21:55] | -Yeah, asthma. -Yes, asthma. | -有哮喘 -是的…哮喘 |
[21:58] | I think I can help her. | 我想我能够帮她 |
[22:11] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[22:19] | What are you doing? | 你俩干什么? |
[22:24] | This was Sawyer’s choice, not mine. | Sawyer自己找的不是我想惹麻烦 |
[22:27] | If you do this… | 如果你这样做… |
[22:37] | Well, ain’t you the brave one? Jumping a guy while he’s napping. | 你胆子很大么怎么就趁人打盹的时候打劫?! |
[22:47] | I’m in trouble now, ain’t I? | 看来我真有麻烦了 是吗? |
[22:58] | we gave you a chance to do the right thing. | 我们给你个改过自新的机会 |
[23:02] | Now all I want is the asthma medicine. Just tell me where the inhalers are, | 我想要的只是哮喘药你只需告诉我呼吸器在哪 |
[23:07] | and we’ll stop. | 我们就停手 |
[23:09] | Stop what, chico? | 停什么? chico(一种灌木这里指Jack)? |
[23:22] | It doesn’t have to be this way. | 你本不必承受这种痛苦的 |
[23:27] | Yeah, it does. | 是的 确实不必 |
[23:40] | We do not have bamboo in Iraq. | 伊拉克没有竹子 |
[23:43] | Although we do have something similar…reeds. | 但有相似的东西…芦苇 |
[23:47] | But their effect is the same… | 效果是一样的 |
[23:49] | when the chutes are inserted underneath the fingernails. | 当竹尖插入指甲里面 |
[23:55] | You know what I think, Ali? | 你知道我在想什么吗 Ali(穆罕默德的女婿) |
[23:57] | I think you’ve never actually tortured anybody in your life. | 我认为你这辈子还没有折磨过人 |
[24:02] | Unfortunately for us both | 看来我俩都很不辛 |
[24:07] | you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[24:25] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[24:26] | That’s all you got? | 你就这点能耐? |
[24:28] | Splinters? | 刺片? |
[24:31] | No wonder we kicked your ass in the gulf…aah! | 毫无疑问我们在哥斯湾痛扁你们 |
[24:52] | No. | 不要 |
[24:53] | Don’t stop now. | 不要停 |
[24:55] | I think my sinuses are clearing. | 我想我的呼吸很顺畅了 |
[24:58] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你这人到底怎么回事? |
[24:59] | Perhaps losing an eye | 也许挖出你的眼睛 |
[25:01] | will loosen your tongue. | 能让你打开金口 |
[25:04] | Okay! | 好吧! |
[25:06] | Okay | 好 |
[25:07] | Okay | 好 |
[25:12] | Where is it? | 在哪? |
[25:15] | Only person I’ll tell… | 我只告诉 |
[25:18] | is her. | 她 |
[25:24] | That’s the deal. | 这是交易 |
[25:30] | Tell me, Sawyer, do you want to die? | 告诉我 Sawyer你想死吗? |
[25:36] | Cause when a man walks into my place | 因为当一个人走进我的房子 |
[25:39] | and tells me he left 160,000 of my hard-won dollars in the care of a civilian… | 告诉我他把16万血汗钱交给一个普通市民保管 |
[25:48] | I got to ask myself if what I’m hearing isn’t | 我得问问自己听到的是不是一个请求解脱的 |
[25:50] | a desperate cry for the sweet release of death. | 绝望的呼喊 |
[25:56] | Deal closed today. | 今天交易达成了 |
[25:58] | See, women are easy. | 看女人就是简单 |
[26:01] | A few cosmos, a couple of stunts they hadn’t seen between the sheets | 给些温柔给她们看看新鲜的床上功夫 |
[26:05] | and they think the scam’s their idea. | 她们会认为整个骗局是她们的点子 |
[26:08] | Now, the husbands…they need to touch the money, smell it. | 还有丈夫们…他们需要触到钱嗅一嗅 |
[26:13] | Believe that if they had the brass to put that suitcase | 认为如果他们有实力吞下别人的钱 |
[26:15] | in the trunk of their family sedan and speed away | 他们就会乖乖的听你话 |
[26:18] | they just might have a chance at being an honest-to-gosh outlaw. | 然后找机会伪装成个老实的坏蛋 |
[26:23] | Okay, Tex, if you got your grift so pat, | 好吧 Tex 如果可以这么轻易的骗到钱 |
[26:29] | what’d you need my money for? | 那你还要我的钱干什么? |
[26:32] | Where’s your seed from the last couple you wrote? | 你在上对夫妻中骗到的钱哪去了? |
[26:34] | Well, what can I say? | 我该怎么说呢? |
[26:36] | I like earning it as much as I like spending it. | 我喜欢赚的和花的一样多 |
[26:43] | Be that as it may | 不过无论如何 |
[26:46] | I know a thing or two about making people suffer. | 我还是知道一两个折磨人的方法 |
[26:50] | Now, you have my money, plus 50% by noon tomorrow, | 现在你拿了我的钱在明天中午之前外加50%的利息一同还我 |
[26:55] | or I’ll tell you all about it. | 否则我会告诉你该如何折磨人 |
[27:22] | So I’m here. Where is it? | 我来了 东西在哪儿? |
[27:27] | Happy to tell you | 很乐意告诉你 |
[27:29] | as soon as I get that kiss. | 只要你亲我 |
[27:32] | What? Are you serious? | 什么? 你是认真的? |
[27:35] | Baby, I am tied to a tree in the jungle of mystery. | 宝贝儿 这儿是个神秘的丛林我被绑在了树上 |
[27:39] | I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine iraqi. | 刚刚还被一个他妈的骨科医生和一个真正的伊拉克人折磨过 |
[27:45] | Of course I’m serious. | 我当然是认真的 |
[27:48] | You’re just not seeing the big picture here, freckles. | 你不会看到刚才的大场面 雀斑女 |
[27:51] | Are you really gonna let that girl suffocate | 你真想让那女孩窒息而死?! |
[27:54] | cause you can’t bring yourself to give me one little kiss? | 就因为你无法忍受给我一个”吻”? |
[27:58] | Hell, it’s only first base. | 妈的 那可是最低要求了 |
[28:01] | Lucky for you, I ain’t greedy. | 你还算幸运我并不贪心 |
[28:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:13] | I don’t have it. | 我没有 |
[29:18] | What? | 什么? |
[29:22] | The medicine. | 药 |
[29:25] | I don’t have it. I never did. | 我没那个药 从来就没有过 |
[29:28] | The book… | 那本书 |
[29:30] | they said you found it in their luggage. | 他们说你在他们的行李中找到的 |
[29:32] | Book washed up on shore. | 书 连同其他的一切 |
[29:36] | It went in the drink with the rest of… | 都被冲到了岸边 |
[29:52] | He doesn’t have it. | 他并没有药 |
[29:54] | -What? -He’s lying. Can’t you see that? | -什么? -他在说谎 难道看不出来? |
[29:57] | He’s been lying from the beginning. | 他从一开始就在撒谎 |
[29:58] | He doesn’t want us to get off this island. | 他不想让我们离开这个岛 |
[30:01] | -That’s why he attacked me. -Hold on a minute, man. | -那就是他袭击我的原因 -等等 伙计 |
[30:03] | -He destroyed the transceiver. -You don’t know that. | -他损坏了接收机 -你并不知道 |
[30:32] | He hit an artery. | 他切中动脉了 |
[30:34] | Keep still, damn it. | 不要动! 该死… |
[30:37] | Sayid, I need my stuff from the caves. My leather backpack. Go! | Sayid 山洞里有我要的东西就在我的皮背包里 快去! |
[30:45] | Can you make it stop? | 能止住血吗? |
[31:06] | Whose blood is that? | 这是谁的血? |
[31:08] | Whose blood is that? | 谁的血? |
[31:13] | You went after Sawyer, and you didn’t even tell me? | 你去追Sawyer却不告诉我一声? |
[31:15] | -She’s my sister. -Boone. | -她是我妹妹 -Boone |
[31:19] | Don’t leave me alone, okay? | 不要留我一个人在这儿好吗? |
[31:30] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[31:32] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[31:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:45] | Are these the right ones? I think I found the right tree, but… | 是这些吗?我想树是找对了,但… |
[31:48] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[31:50] | Oh, yes. Good. | 哦是的太好了 |
[32:21] | Don’t, man. | 不要…老兄 |
[32:24] | I’m telling you… | 我告诉你 |
[32:26] | Don’t. | 不要那样 |
[32:41] | Let go. | 别管我 |
[32:42] | I know you want to. | 我知道你根本不想关心我 |
[32:44] | Shut up, and stop moving. | 闭嘴 不要动 |
[32:45] | You’ve been waiting for this, haven’t you? | 你一直在等这个机会是不是? |
[32:47] | Now you get to be a hero again, | 现在你又成英雄了 |
[32:49] | cause that’s what you do. You fix everything up all nice. | 因为你就是这么做的你总会把事情伪装得很完美 |
[32:55] | Time to let go, freckles. We already made out. | 是时候松开了 雀斑女我们已经亲热过了 |
[32:59] | What else I got to live for? | 我还有什么好奢求的? |
[33:03] | Hey, Jack, there’s something you should know. | Jack你得记住 |
[33:08] | If the tables were turned… | 如果我们现在处境交换的话 |
[33:12] | I’d watch you die. | 我会看着你死 |
[33:18] | All righty. | 很好 |
[33:20] | Looks like we’re in the oil business. | 看来我们在石油生意上达成一致了 |
[33:23] | We’re cool? -Oh, we’re cool. | 就这样行了? -哦行了 |
[33:26] | We get the money back… -A week from tomorrow. Tripled. | 我们把钱取回来 -明天之后的一个礼拜增值三倍 |
[33:30] | You’re not gonna skip town, are you? | 你不会逃之夭夭吧 会吗? |
[33:31] | David, for god’s sake! | David看老天的份上! |
[33:33] | He left all his money with us. We could have skipped town. | 他的钱都在我们这儿要逃的也该是我们 |
[33:37] | Smart woman you got there, David. Don’t let her go. | 你有个聪明的女人 David 不要让她给跑了 |
[33:43] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[33:45] | What are you doing up? Are you feeling better? | 怎么起来了? 感觉好点了吗? |
[33:49] | Will you read to me? | 念故事给我听好吗? |
[33:51] | In a minute, sweetheart. We have company right now. | 马上就来 宝贝 我们现在有客人 |
[34:03] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[34:05] | Deal’s off. | 交易取消 |
[34:07] | Excuse me?-Deal’s off. Forget it. | 你说什么? -交易取消 就此结束 |
[34:09] | What are you doing? -Hold on. What is this, a joke? | 你这是干什么? -等等这算什么玩笑? |
[34:11] | I’m calling it off, walking away. | 取消了就是取消了 我得走了 |
[34:13] | You’re not walking out of here. | 不许走 |
[34:14] | You know what I had to do for this, all this money in one day? | 你知道我为了这个付出多少要我一天之内取到这么多钱? |
[34:16] | Take your hand off me, boy.-Sawyer!-What’s going on here? | 把手拿开小子-Sawyer!-这到底怎么回事? |
[34:20] | This is isn’t how it wassupposed to work. | 结果不应该是这样的 |
[34:22] | You said that we were… -What did he say, Jessica?! | 你说过我们… -他说什么了 Jessica?! |
[34:55] | You’re lucky to be alive. | 活着算你走运 |
[35:03] | Went to the caves to check on Shannon. | 回洞里检查Shannon去了 |
[35:09] | I read it again. | 我又读了一遍 |
[35:11] | And then again, | 又一遍 |
[35:12] | because I’ve been trying to figure out why you beat up Boone | 因为我想搞明白你为什么打Boone |
[35:15] | instead of just telling him you didn’t have his sister’s medication. | 而不直接告诉他 你没有他妹妹的药物 |
[35:19] | Why you pretended to have it anyway. | 但你又为什么要假装有呢! |
[35:21] | The thing that I keep coming back around to is that you want to be hated. | 我唯一想得到的解释是 你想要大家都恨你 |
[35:27] | Then I looked at the envelope. | 然后我看了看信封 |
[35:31] | “America’s bicentennial. Knoxville, Tennessee.” | “美国两百周年纪念诺克斯维尔田纳西州” |
[35:36] | You were just a kid. 8, maybe 9 years old. | 那时你还是个孩子8岁或许9岁 |
[35:39] | This letter wasn’t written to you. You wrote this letter. | 这封信不是写给你的是你自己写的 |
[35:49] | Your name’s not Sawyer, is it? | 你名字不叫Sawyer是吧? |
[35:55] | It was his name. | 那是他的名字 |
[35:58] | He was a confidence man. | 他是个自信的男人 |
[36:01] | Romanced my mama to get to the money. | 和我妈妈搞关系又拿到了钱 |
[36:06] | Wiped them out clean, left a mess behind. | 然后擦擦屁股走人 留下一堆屎 |
[36:10] | So I wrote that letter. | 所以我写了那封信 |
[36:14] | I wrote it knowing one day I’d find him. | 我写了信 以为我会找到他的 |
[36:18] | But that ain’t the sad part. | 这还不算是最悲哀的部分 |
[36:22] | When I was 19, | 我19岁的时候 |
[36:25] | I needed 6 grand to pay these guys off I was in trouble with. | 需要6000美金来还给那些和我有关系的家伙 |
[36:32] | So I found a pretty lady with a dumb husband who had some money. | 所以我找了个漂亮的女人 她老公是个聋子很有钱 |
[36:40] | And I got him to give it to me. | 我成功的让他把钱给了我 |
[36:46] | And I got him to give it to me. | 那是怎样的一种悲哀? |
[36:49] | I became the man I was hunting. | 我变成了我苦苦追寻的那个人 |
[36:53] | I became Sawyer. | 我变成了Sawyer |
[37:05] | Don’t you feel sorry for me. | 不用同情我 |
[37:12] | Get the hell out. | 离开这儿 |
[37:14] | Get out! | 滚开 |
[37:50] | I don’t know. It’s like some miracle. | 我不知道 感觉这就像个奇迹 |
[37:51] | She just showed upwith that mixture. | 她就弄了些混合物 |
[37:53] | She rubbed it on Shannon’s chest, and 10 minutes later she was breathing. | 擦在Shannon的胸部10分钟后她居然能呼吸了 |
[38:06] | Eucalyptus. | 桉树 |
[38:09] | Smart, Jack. | 聪明 Jack |
[38:12] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[38:38] | -What are you doing? -Packing your stuff. | -你在干什么? -打点你的东西 |
[38:41] | You’re moving to the caves. | 你要搬到洞里去了 |
[38:44] | You didn’t? | 你不会吧? |
[38:46] | Peanut butter? | 花生黄油? |
[38:48] | No way! -Just like you ordered. | 不可能吧! -你预定的呀 |
[38:52] | Oh. There is one thing. | 不过有件事 |
[38:57] | It’s extra smooth. | 那东西特别的油滑 |
[38:59] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:11] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[39:14] | What? | 什么? |
[39:15] | No. | 不 |
[39:17] | No, it’s not. It’s full. | 不不 是满的 |
[39:19] | Full to the brim with… | 都满到瓶口了 |
[39:23] | stick-to-the-roof-of-your-mouth, | 粘到你嘴的上颚去了 |
[39:26] | oh, God, it makes you want a glass of milk, | 老天 它让我想喝杯牛奶 |
[39:29] | extra smooth… | 特别的油滑 |
[39:40] | it’s the best bloody peanut butter I’ve ever tasted. | 这是我尝过的最美味的花生黄油 |
[39:47] | You want some? | 要来点吗? |
[40:12] | -I can’t stay here. -What? | -我不能再呆下去了 -什么? |
[40:16] | I’m leaving. I don’t know for how long. | 我要离开我也不知道要多久 |
[40:18] | Sayid, you can’t. | Sayid你不能这样 |
[40:21] | We still don’t know what’s out there. | 我们还不知道那是什么东西 |
[40:23] | I have worse things to fear than what’s in the jungle. | 比起丛林怪物有些东西更让我感到可怕 |
[40:27] | What I did today… | 我今天做的事… |
[40:29] | what I almost did… | 我今天差点就做的事 |
[40:32] | I swore to do never again. | 我发誓我再不会这么做了 |
[40:35] | If I can’t keep that promise | 如果我不能遵守诺言 |
[40:38] | I have no right to be here. | 我没权力呆在这儿 |
[40:41] | There’s no where to go. | 我没地方可去 |
[40:43] | Someone has to walk the shore and map the island, | 但必须得有人走遍这个海岸画好这座岛屿的地图 |
[40:46] | see what else there is. | 去看看还有什么东西在这儿 |
[40:48] | I can’t think of a better person to do it than the only one I trust. | 我找不到一个更适合做这件事的人 我只相信我自己 |
[40:56] | I hope we meet again. | 希望还能再次和你相遇 |
[42:30] | www.YYETS.net | YYeTs美剧翻译组制作 更多精彩欢迎登录YYeTs美剧天堂论坛 |