| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | Sir? | 先生? |
| [00:09] | I’m gonna have to ask that you open the door, please. | 请开一下门 |
| [00:20] | How about we talk about that other thing? | 我们能不能谈些其它的事? |
| [00:22] | You know, the transmission Abdul picked up on his little radio. | 如你们所知 阿拉伯人靠他的破接收机检测到了信号 |
| [00:25] | The french chick that said “they’re all dead.” | 信号中的法国妞说 “他们都已经死了” |
| [00:28] | We have to tell the others when we get back. | 我们回到岸边后就得把这一切告诉他们 |
| [00:29] | No one’s going to tell them anything. | 什么事都不能跟他们说 |
| [00:31] | If we tell them what we know | 如果我们把知道的都告诉了他们 |
| [00:33] | we take away their hope. | 我们会夺走他们仅存的希望 |
| [00:35] | So we lie. | 所以 我们得说谎了 |
| [00:50] | Now I found fresh water up in the valley. | 现在我已经找到了淡水 就在山谷里 |
| [00:52] | I’ll take a group in at first light. | 我会先带一队人上去取水 |
| [00:54] | If you don’t want to go, then find another way to contribute, | 如果你不想来 做点其它事也可以 只要能为团队做贡献就行 |
| [00:57] | because every man for himself is not gonna work. | 因为要是只顾自己的话在这里已经行不通了 |
| [01:00] | excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
| [01:02] | have you seen my boy? | 你看到我的孩子了吗? |
| [01:15] | I… am going off… away to a hunt. | 我… 要… 去打猎 |
| [01:20] | And I was wondering if you… | 我在想你是否… |
| [01:23] | could, keep an eye on my boy | 能够…帮忙照看一下我的孩子 |
| [01:27] | until I come back. | 直到我打猎回来 |
| [01:32] | You’re cool with this, right? | 你不介意 是吧? |
| [01:55] | It’s not like I’m asking you a personal question. | 我不是想问你私人问题 |
| [02:01] | Ijust want to know. | 我只是想知道… |
| [02:02] | -Well, you’re not gonna know. -What’s the big deal? | -你没必要知道 -说出来听听又有什么关系? |
| [02:05] | It’s not a big deal. It’s just something I did. | 是没什么关系 只不过我干了些事罢了 |
| [02:07] | I have my reasons, and I don’t want to put it out there. | 有些事我搞不明白不得不在那儿解决 |
| [02:09] | It’s just that you | 只是你的为人 |
| [02:11] | and your tattoos don’t add up. | 和你的纹身似乎并不匹配 |
| [02:18] | Are you one of those hardcore spinal surgeons? | 你属于那种中坚的脊骨外科医生? |
| [02:22] | That’s me. Hardcore. | 说的对 “中坚力量” |
| [02:25] | If you guys are finished verbally copulating, we should get a move on. | 你俩说完了吧 我们得出发了 |
| [02:28] | There’s a whole beach of people waiting for us to get some drinking water for them. | 整个海滩的人都在等着我们取水 |
| [02:31] | And the great white hunter’s getting restless. | 那打猎高手根本不用休息 |
| [02:34] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好吧 我们出发 |
| [02:39] | ask Jack about his tattoos. | 问问Jack关于纹身的事 |
| [02:42] | you guys have an inside joke. | 你们还有内部笑话啊 |
| [02:45] | How absolutely wonderful for you both. | 你俩可真行啊 |
| [05:10] | what the… | 怎么… |
| [05:12] | Stop! stop! | 住手! 住手! |
| [05:20] | Get off of him! Please! | 求你放开他! |
| [05:23] | Stop! | 住手! |
| [05:27] | Stop! Get off of him! | 住手!放开他! |
| [05:31] | Do something! He’s gonna kill him! | 你做点什么呀! 他会杀了我爸的! |
| [05:33] | Stop him, please! | 求你让他停手! |
| [05:57] | Stop him, please! | 让他停手呀! |
| [05:59] | He’s gonna kill him! | 他会杀了他的! |
| [06:14] | The handcuffs from the sky marshal!Now! | 用军官的手铐铐住他! |
| [06:36] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
| [06:49] | Water’s this way. | 水在这边 |
| [06:53] | How’d you find this place? | 怎么给你找到这地方的? |
| [06:56] | Luck. | 运气 |
| [07:21] | This is it. | 就这儿 |
| [07:34] | It’s amazing. | 不可思议 |
| [07:35] | Absolutely. It’s totally you. | 是的 和你一样另人惊奇 |
| [07:43] | guys? | 伙计们? |
| [07:44] | Shouldn’t someone look through this stuff? | 要不要在这找找? |
| [07:46] | Could be something useful in here. | 或许能找到些有用的东西 |
| [07:48] | He’s got a point. | 他真有头脑 |
| [07:50] | -I do? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
| [07:52] | Bring me your bottles | 把你的瓶子给我 |
| [07:53] | Keep an eye out for any medical supplies, drugs in particular. | 留意一下医疗用品 尤其是药 |
| [07:57] | Drugs. Right. | 药? 好的 |
| [08:29] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
| [08:32] | -Look, I was just gonna take -Do not move. | -听着,我只是想…. -不要动 |
| [08:37] | -What’s going on? -Shh. | -发生什么事了? -嘘… |
| [08:40] | He’s standing on a beehive. | 他站在一个蜂窝上面 |
| [08:45] | What’s a beehive doing there? | 蜂窝怎么会在这儿? |
| [08:46] | Beehives are supposed to be in trees. | 不是应该在树上的吗! |
| [08:50] | What now? | 现在该怎么办? |
| [08:51] | If he moves, he’ll split the hive. | 如果他动一下 会把蜂窝弄破的 |
| [08:52] | I don’t like bees, okay? | 我一点儿都不喜欢蜜蜂 明白? |
| [08:54] | I have an irrational fear of bees | 我对蜜蜂有种无名的恐惧 |
| [08:56] | -I think I’m allergic to bees. -Please be quiet. | -我想我会过敏 -安静点儿 |
| [09:00] | We need to get something to seal the hive. | 得找东西把蜂窝封起来 |
| [09:02] | -To cover it? -Yeah. Hurry! | -盖住它? -是的 快! |
| [09:07] | I’m getting tired of saying this. | 我已经说得烦了 |
| [09:09] | I was just walking the beach with my son | 刚才 我和儿子正在海边走 |
| [09:12] | and all of a sudden this dude is all up on me. | 突然 那野人向我扑来 |
| [09:14] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么事都没做过 |
| [09:22] | Surely there must be something you’re not telling us. | 有些事 你当然不会告诉我们 |
| [09:25] | Surely?! | 当真?! |
| [09:26] | Where you from, man?! | 你哪里人 伙计?! |
| [09:29] | Tikrit. | 提克里特 |
| [09:32] | Iraq. | 伊拉克 |
| [09:33] | Okay, I don’t know how it is in Iraq | 好吧 我不知道在伊拉克碰到这种情况会怎样 |
| [09:36] | but in the United States of America where I’m from | 但在美国 我的家乡 |
| [09:38] | korean people don’t like black people. | 韩国人是不喜欢黑人的 |
| [09:41] | You know that? | 你知不知道? |
| [09:43] | So maybe you ought to talk to him! | 要谈话 你应该找他! |
| [09:47] | The cuffs stay on. | 先铐着再说 |
| [09:50] | A little louder, Omar. Maybe then she’ll understand you. | 阿拉伯 说大声一点 或许那样她听得懂 |
| [09:52] | Guys, that chinese dude’s gonna get pretty crispy out here. | 伙计们 这样做的话 那中国佬会疯的 |
| [09:56] | How long you gonna keep him tied down like that? | 你们要铐他到什么时候? |
| [09:57] | He tried to kill Michael. We all saw it. | 他差点杀了Michael 大家都看到了 |
| [10:00] | The cuffs stay on until we know why. | 等我们搞清楚事情原委再帮他解开 |
| [10:08] | Come on, man. Let’s go. | 儿子 我们走 |
| [12:12] | Okay. | 好 |
| [12:14] | Just keep still, man. | 不要动 |
| [12:16] | I’m gonna try to cover the hive. | 我想办法把蜂窝盖起来 |
| [12:17] | This is the most crap idea ever.It’s never gonna work. | 这真是个馊主意 不管用的 |
| [12:20] | Pull yourself together, son. | 合作一点 孩子 |
| [12:22] | It wouldn’t be an irrational fear of bees | 即使我合作了 |
| [12:24] | if I could just pull myself together, would it? | 还是消除不了我对蜜蜂的恐惧难道不是吗? |
| [13:20] | Who is he? How’d he get here? | 他是谁? 怎么会在这儿? |
| [13:23] | Can’t exactly perform an autopsy,but | 虽然不能解剖尸体 但是 |
| [13:25] | doesn’t seem to be any major trauma to the bones. | 看起来并不像是由严重骨伤引起的 |
| [13:28] | There’s another one over here. | 这儿还有一具 |
| [13:30] | Someone laid them to rest here. | 有人把他们搁在这儿休息 |
| [13:32] | -Who? -I don’t know. | -谁? -我不知道 |
| [13:34] | Where’d they come from? | 他们是从哪儿来的? |
| [13:35] | Didn’t you guys shoot a polar bear last week? | 上周你们不是打死一只北极熊吗? |
| [13:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [13:39] | Where’d that come from? | 熊是从哪里来的? |
| [13:45] | Any idea how long they’ve been here? | 能否知道这两具尸体放在这儿已经多久了? |
| [13:46] | Long. It takes 40 or 50 years for clothing to degrade like this. | 很长时间了 衣服都腐蚀成这至少有40或50年了 |
| [13:56] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
| [14:03] | Hello! Anybody there? | 有人吗? |
| [14:08] | Everyone all right? | 大家都没事吧? |
| [14:11] | A few stings aside. | 就边上被叮了几口 |
| [14:12] | You two run away fantastically. | 你俩跑得可真快啊! |
| [14:14] | Glad my diversion spared you. | 我跑得慢 蜜蜂都来我这儿了你们才幸以逃脱 |
| [14:16] | I was only stung several hundred times. | 只有我 不知道被叮了多少口 |
| [14:21] | and | 而且… |
| [14:23] | someone left this. | 有人把这个落下了 |
| [14:28] | It was,it was full of bees. | 这…里面都是蜜蜂 |
| [14:30] | I’d have thought c’s, actually. | 我想应该是”C”罩 |
| [14:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [14:39] | Bloody hell. | 天哪 |
| [14:40] | These are the people who were here before us. | 原来我们之前 就已经有人来过了 |
| [14:46] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
| [14:50] | just | 只是… |
| [14:52] | you know, there… | 有… |
| [14:53] | there could have been people here before us, right? | 这些人应该是在我们之前来的 对吧? |
| [14:57] | Clearly. | 当然 |
| [14:59] | But who were these men? | 这些家伙是什么人? |
| [15:02] | Actually, one of them’s female. | 事实上 其中一位是女性 |
| [15:08] | Our very own Adam and Eve. | 这座孤岛上的亚当和夏娃 |
| [16:46] | I think one of us should stay and help Charlie salvage the wreckage. | 我想我们得留一个帮Charlie整理飞机残骸 |
| [16:51] | You offering? | 你想留下? |
| [16:52] | Sure. | 是的 |
| [16:53] | Give me a chance to get to know him a little better. | 给自己个机会多了解他一点 |
| [16:57] | We should move out. | 我们得走了 |
| [16:58] | People are probably getting thirsty. | 很可能人们已经等得口渴了 |
| [17:03] | What? | 怎么了? |
| [17:06] | 46 people need to drink a half gallon a day each. | 46个人每人每天得喝掉半加仑水 |
| [17:10] | Carrying all this water back and forth is gonna be a real pain in the ass. | 扛着这些水跑来跑去实在太痛苦了 |
| [17:13] | You’re starting to make me regret volunteering. | 你这么一说我确实是有点后悔了 |
| [17:17] | These caves make too good a shelter just to be used for burial. | 这些洞穴是个安身的好地方而不像是一个坟地 |
| [17:22] | Adam and Eve, they must have lived here. | 亚当和夏娃他们一定在这儿住过 |
| [17:26] | Their plane crashed, or maybe they were shipwrecked. | 可能是飞机坠毁也可能是船只失事 |
| [17:30] | They probably found this place and knew they could survive here. | 他们找到了这个地方以为在这儿或许可以活下来 |
| [17:33] | Unlimited supply of fresh water. | 源源不断的淡水 |
| [17:36] | Tree canopy keeps the temperature down | 树阴使得温度不会太高 |
| [17:38] | shields out the sun. | 还遮住了太阳 |
| [17:41] | The openings are narrow. | 出口很窄 |
| [17:42] | Easier for protection against predators. | 很容易躲避食肉动物的攻击 |
| [17:45] | We don’t need to bring the water to the people. | 我们没必要把水带到海边 |
| [17:48] | We need to bring the people to the water. | 我们只需把人们带过来 |
| [17:54] | I think we could live here. | 我想我们可以在这儿居住 |
| [18:17] | what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
| [18:21] | You say something to my boy? | 你是不是对我儿子说了什么? |
| [18:29] | Yeah, nice talking to you, too | 是的 也很高兴和你谈话 |
| [18:33] | Let’s move it, Walt. | 我们走 Walt |
| [18:39] | How come he doesn’t like us? | 他为什么不喜欢我们? |
| [18:40] | What? | 什么? |
| [18:41] | You said people like him don’t like people like us. | 你刚才说他那种人不喜欢我们 |
| [18:45] | No. | 不 |
| [18:49] | Look, that’s…that’s not true, and you know what? | 事情不是这样的 知道吗? |
| [18:52] | I don’t think like that anyway. I was… | 我也不想这么说的 我只是… |
| [18:55] | I was angry. | 我只是生气罢了 |
| [18:57] | What’d you do to him? | 你对他做过什么? |
| [18:58] | What did I do to him? | 我对他做过什么? |
| [19:00] | You tell me. | 你说呢! |
| [19:02] | I’ve been with you since we crashed. | 自从飞机失事后 我就一直和你在一起 |
| [19:04] | Have you seen me do anything to anyone? | 你看到我对什么人做过什么不该做的事吗? |
| [19:07] | What kind of man do you think I am anyway? | 你到底是怎么看我的? |
| [19:12] | What did your mother say about me? | 你妈妈是不是对你说了什么? |
| [19:16] | She never talked about you. | 她从来不和我说你的事儿 |
| [19:19] | You don’t know anything about me then, do you? | 就是说你一点儿都不了解我 是吧? |
| [19:21] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你也一样不了解我 |
| [19:22] | I know a lot about you. | 我很了解你 |
| [19:24] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
| [19:25] | -When’s my birthday? -August 24th. | -我生日什么时候? -8月24号 |
| [19:30] | When’s mine? | 我的呢? |
| [19:37] | Forget it. Come on, man. | 算了 走吧 |
| [21:59] | You checking me out? | 你胡思乱想? |
| [22:01] | What? | 什么? |
| [22:02] | -There’s no harm in it. I just -Trust me, | -这么想也没什么坏处 只是 -相信我 |
| [22:05] | if I was checking you out, you’d know it. | 如果我那么想 我会让你知道的 |
| [22:07] | Yeah? So then what were you thinking? Right now. | 是吗? 那么你在想什么?就现在的想法 |
| [22:10] | Well, I sure as hell wasn’t thinking that. | 我发誓我没朝那方面想 |
| [22:11] | Don’t stop to think. Just… tell me. | 继续想…就跟我说吧 |
| [22:18] | I was thinking | 我在想 |
| [22:20] | that if we were living at the caves, we could build a damn around that spring | 如果我们住在洞边可以在泉水上方筑个水坝 |
| [22:24] | so that everybody could have fresh water | 那样每个人都可以喝到淡水了 |
| [22:25] | and we could get the infirmary off the beach. | 而且医务室也可以搬过来 |
| [22:29] | You think it’s a bad idea? | 你认为这主意不好? |
| [22:31] | No. | 很好 |
| [22:32] | No, it makes sense. | 很好 很不错的主意 |
| [22:33] | But? | 但? |
| [22:37] | -No but. -Good. | -没有但是 -很好 |
| [22:40] | Because a lot of people are still hoping a rescue boat’s gonna show up. | 大部分人一直盼望着救援队的到来 |
| [22:43] | They’re not thinking about their own safety. | 他们一点都没考虑过自己的安全问题 |
| [22:46] | We’re gonna have a lot of convincing to do. | 我们还有许多说服工作要做 |
| [22:48] | We? | 我们? |
| [22:50] | You still haven’t convinced me yet. | 你甚至连我都没说服呢! |
| [23:08] | You following me? | 你要跟着我? |
| [23:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [23:11] | There’s no need. I’m just going to the loo. | 不必了 我只是去上上厕所 |
| [23:13] | Is there something you want to tell me, Charlie? | 你是不是想告诉我一些事情 Charlie? |
| [23:17] | I’m going to the loo. | 我要去厕所 |
| [23:20] | It’s dangerous out there. | 那儿很危险 |
| [23:21] | Until we get back to the beach, I’m not breaking line of sight with you. | 在回到岸边之前我不会让你离开我的视线 |
| [23:24] | Bugger off. | 离我远点 |
| [23:26] | I know who you are, and I know what you’re looking for. | 我知道你是谁 我也知道你在找什么 |
| [23:33] | Driveshaft. | “驱轴乐队” |
| [23:34] | You played bass. | 你是低音手 |
| [23:37] | And guitar. | 也是吉他手 |
| [23:39] | On a couple of tracks. | 在有几首歌里面弹奏过的 |
| [23:41] | You really heard of us? | 你真的听说过我们? |
| [23:42] | Hey, just because I’m over 40 doesn’t mean I’m deaf. | 我是过40了 但也不能说明我是个聋子啊 |
| [23:45] | I have both your albums. | 我有两张你们的专集 |
| [23:46] | Although I thought | 尽管我认为 |
| [23:49] | that your self-titled debut was a much stronger effort than “oil change.” | 你的初次登台比”律动的油”(某乐队名)要强多了 |
| [23:55] | It’s a shame what happened to the band. | 乐队发生这样的事实在是太遗憾了 |
| [23:58] | How long since you played? | 你已经多久没碰吉他了? |
| [24:00] | My guitar… | 我的吉他 |
| [24:01] | 8 days, 11 hours, give or take. | 差不多有8天11个小时了 |
| [24:06] | You miss it? | 你想它了? |
| [24:10] | Well, a lot of wreckage. It might still turn up. | 这儿还有很多残留物 或许可以找到一把 |
| [24:12] | Undamaged? Still playable? I don’t think so. | 没损坏? 还可以弹奏?不可能找的到的 |
| [24:16] | I mean, I wish, but there was this bloke at the counter made me check it in. | 我当然希望找到它但登机前核对我的那家伙是个混蛋 |
| [24:20] | wasn’t enough roomin the cabin. Fascist. | 她说客舱里没足够空间了就像个法西斯一样 |
| [24:25] | You will see it again. | 你会再见到你的吉他的 |
| [24:28] | yeah? | 是吗? |
| [24:29] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
| [24:31] | Because I have faith, Charlie. | 因为我有信仰 Charlie |
| [24:46] | It’s about time. | 总算来了 |
| [24:48] | I am dying of thirst. | 我都快渴死了 |
| [24:54] | I think I’ll let him sit in the sun a while longer. | 我想我得让他在太阳底下多呆会儿 |
| [24:57] | Then I’ll take his wife aside | 然后我会把他妻子拉到一边 |
| [24:59] | find some way to communicate. | 设法和她沟通 |
| [25:02] | I think she knows why he attacked Michael. | 我想她知道为什么他要攻击Michael |
| [25:05] | You sure you don’t want me to talk to her? | 真不用着我去和她谈? |
| [25:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [25:09] | If you’ve got that under control | 你把那件事解决了 |
| [25:10] | I’m gonna start talking to people about the caves. | 我就和人们谈关于山洞的事 |
| [25:13] | Might be able to get a few to go with me before nightfall | 可能的话夜幕降临前就带些人过去 |
| [25:16] | start setting up camp. | 在那扎营 |
| [25:19] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的? |
| [25:25] | Is there a reason you didn’t consult us when you decided to form your own civilization? | 你要开辟自己的文明时代却不和我们商量一下? |
| [25:31] | I’m only talking about moving into the valley. | 我只是说搬到山谷那儿去 |
| [25:33] | Well, what happened to live together, die alone? | 你上次还说大家要呆在一起 独自死去? |
| [25:35] | Digging in together is the only way we’re gonna survive. | 大家一块儿把工作做好是唯一的生存之道 |
| [25:38] | Our best hope of survival is in being spotted by a plane or a ship. | 我们要活下去 最幸运的就是被飞机或船只发现我们困在这里 |
| [25:41] | And for that, we need to organize everyone to keep that signal fire burning | 而如果要让别人发现的话 我们得组织大家不停的用火焰发射信号 |
| [25:45] | while others scout the island for supplies. | 而另外一些人得在岛上找食物 |
| [25:47] | Digging in anywhere else is suicide. | 在其它地方扎营 那是一种自杀 |
| [25:49] | It is the only source of freshwater we’ve found, Sayid. | 那是我们找到的唯一的淡水源地 Sayid |
| [25:52] | And staying on the beach, in the sun, without water… | 呆在海边 太阳底下没有水喝… |
| [25:55] | that’s not suicide? | 难道那就不是自杀? |
| [26:03] | I’m not going to admit defeat. | 我还没有放弃希望 |
| [26:31] | Now what? | 又怎么了? |
| [26:32] | I already gave you my statement, sheriff. | 事情我已经说得很清楚了 老大 |
| [26:34] | I came to apologize. I shouldn’t have been suspicious. | 我是来道歉的 我不应该这么疑神疑鬼 |
| [26:37] | You were the victim in the attack this morning. | 今天早上 你才是受害者 |
| [26:40] | I appreciate that | 很感谢你这么说 |
| [26:42] | but I can tell you didn’t come all the way over here just to say you’re sorry. | 不过我敢说你专程跑来不会是来跟我道歉的 |
| [26:46] | People are seriously considering following Jack to the caves. | 人们都在考虑跟随Jack去山洞住 |
| [26:50] | I’d like to know where you stand. | 我想知道你是怎么想的 |
| [26:52] | Right here. | 我要呆在这儿 |
| [26:54] | I got one priority right now, and that’s getting my kid off this island. | 现在最重要的事是尽快让我的孩子离开这个岛 |
| [26:58] | A boat passes, I’m not gonna be on the hook for missing it. | 要是有船只经过我就不想错过这样的机会 |
| [27:01] | Good. | 很好 |
| [27:07] | Slowly. Just a little bit at a time. Little bit. | 慢慢喝 每次少喝一点省着点喝 |
| [27:13] | Glad you’re coming. | 很高兴你也一块来 |
| [27:15] | man, I go where the boar’s at. | 伙计 野猪在哪 我就去哪 |
| [27:19] | So… | 那么… |
| [27:21] | what up with you and Kate? | 你和Kate有什么进展? |
| [27:23] | You guys gonna move into a cave together, or what? | 你俩会去山洞里同居 还是怎样? |
| [27:25] | -Sorry, am I in high school? -Well, that wasn’t a denial. | -什么 我还像高中生那样? -就是说你不否认了? |
| [27:28] | Just get your stuff together. We got to get out of here soon. | 快点整理 我们马上就出发 |
| [27:33] | If it ain’t the belle of the ball. | 这不是我们的舞会美女么 |
| [27:39] | So what’s it like, having both the doctor and captain falafel fighting over you? | 医生和军官为你而战感觉怎么样? |
| [27:44] | Just call’em how I see ’em, freckles. | 我是这么看他们的雀斑女 |
| [27:47] | Truth be told | 实话说 |
| [27:49] | I’m not the only one wondering where you’re gonnan weigh in on this whole | 我和别人一样都很好奇你是怎么看待 |
| [27:52] | moving off the beach thing. | 搬离海滩这样的事 |
| [27:54] | Are you going with the pessimists | 你要和那个悲观的家伙一块去? |
| [27:56] | or staying here and waiting for the rescue boats? | 还是呆在这儿 等着救援的到来? |
| [27:58] | Are you going? | 你会去吗? |
| [28:00] | Well, that’s the real trick, isn’t it? | 这真是个小把戏 不是吗? |
| [28:02] | We all pack up stakes for the caves | 如果我们都把赌注压在去山洞 |
| [28:04] | next day a plane passes by | 第2天 一架飞机高兴地飞过小岛 |
| [28:06] | they’re gonna go on their merry way and be none the wiser. | 那样的话 大家都会傻愣眼 |
| [28:10] | On the other hand, stay here, get eaten by boars, fall off a rock | 相反 如果呆在这儿 被野猪吃掉 或被山石砸死 |
| [28:15] | not gonna be anyone around to answer that 911 call. | 至少还可能碰到来救援的 |
| [28:19] | You still haven’t answered my question. | 你还没有回答我的问题 |
| [28:21] | You didn’t answer mine. | 你也没回答我的 |
| [28:23] | And I asked first. | 而且是我先问的 |
| [31:19] | great. Look who came to chat. | 太好了 看谁来了 |
| [31:27] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
| [31:39] | You speak english? | 你会说英语? |
| [31:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [31:43] | What…you speak english? | 什么 你会说英语? |
| [31:48] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 为什么你以前不说? |
| [31:49] | My husband doesn’t know. | 我丈夫不知道我会说英语 |
| [31:51] | Why would you learn english and not tell your husband? | 你会英语为什么不能告诉你丈夫? |
| [31:54] | He has a bad temper. | 他脾气很坏 |
| [31:56] | What my husband did to you today… | 今天我丈夫这么做 |
| [31:59] | it was a misunderstanding. | 其实是一个误解 |
| [32:01] | No, I got it. Loud and clear. | 我可明白他这样做的原因 清清楚楚 明明白白 |
| [32:03] | It was the watch. | 是因为手表的原因 |
| [32:05] | Your husband tried to murder me for a watch? | 你丈夫为了一只表居然要谋杀我? |
| [32:08] | I found this watch two days ago. | 这表是我在两天前找到的 |
| [32:11] | It belongs to my father. | 这是我父亲的表 |
| [32:12] | Protecting that watch is a question of honor. | 保护那只手表是一个尊严问题 |
| [32:16] | You call trying to kill me in front of my kid honor? | 你认为在我孩子面前杀我是很尊严的行为? |
| [32:18] | You don’t know my father. | 你不了解我的父亲 |
| [32:22] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
| [32:36] | Listen to me, you old geek. | 听我说 你这老怪物 |
| [32:38] | I’m going in the jungle. | 我要去丛林 |
| [32:41] | A man has… | 一个男人… |
| [32:42] | a right to some privacy. | 有权保护自己的隐私 |
| [32:44] | Just hand it to me. | 只要把它给我就行 |
| [32:48] | You’re gonna run out. | 你会被耗尽的 |
| [32:50] | My guess is sooner rather than later. | 与其说以后 不如说很快 |
| [32:53] | Painful detox is inevitable. | 痛苦地戒毒过程是在所难免的 |
| [32:56] | Give it up now. At least it’ll be your choice. | 但如果现在就开始戒毒至少这是你自己的选择 |
| [33:00] | Don’t talk to me like you know something about me. | 不要这样跟我说话好象你什么都知道似的 |
| [33:03] | I know a lot more about pain than you think. | 我受过的苦 你难以想象 |
| [33:07] | I don’t envy what you’re facing | 我并不嫉妒你现在所面对的 |
| [33:09] | but I want to help | 但是我想帮助你 |
| [33:16] | Do you want your guitar? | 你想要你的吉他吗? |
| [33:29] | More than your drug? | 甚于毒品? |
| [33:30] | More than you know. | 你想象不到我有多么想要 |
| [33:32] | What I know is that this island just might give you what you’re looking for | 就我所知 如果你在寻找什么这座岛屿就会给你什么 |
| [33:36] | but you have to give the island something. | 但前提是你也得给这座岛一些东西 |
| [33:58] | You really think you can find my guitar? | 你真的能找到我的吉他? |
| [34:03] | Look up, Charlie. | 往上看 Charlie |
| [34:05] | You’re not gonna ask me to pray or something. | 你不会要我祈祷吧 |
| [34:08] | I want you to look up. | 我要你往上看 |
| [34:30] | It’s almost time to go. | 该出发了 |
| [34:35] | I don’t want to be Eve. | 我不想成为夏娃 |
| [34:40] | No one’s asking you to. | 没人要你成为夏娃 |
| [34:42] | I just can’t… | 我只是不能… |
| [34:45] | dig in. | 躲藏起来 |
| [34:46] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
| [34:48] | Someone else can stay here, keep a look out, wait for rescue. | 有人得留这儿站岗等着救援的到来 |
| [34:51] | Why does it have to be you? | 为什么一定要是你? |
| [34:53] | -That’s not it. -Then what is it? | -不是这个原因 -那是什么原因? |
| [35:03] | Kate, how did you get to be this way? | Kate 为什么你要这样? |
| [35:07] | Just what is it that you did? | 你这么做有什么原因吗? |
| [35:09] | You had your chance to know. | 你会明白的 |
| [35:22] | If you need me, you know where to find me. | 如果需要我的话你知道在哪可以找到我 |
| [35:32] | You know where to find me, too. | 你也知道去哪儿找我 |
| [35:41] | I know you can’t understand a word | 我知道你听不懂 |
| [35:43] | and normally I’m not the talking-out-loud type | 一般说来我也不是那种”大嗓门”的人 |
| [35:45] | but since I have a captive audience | 但既然你在听 |
| [35:47] | I hope for your sake you pay attention. | 为了你自己 你好好给我听着 |
| [35:50] | I’m not exactly having the best month of my life. | 这个月我过得并不好 |
| [35:52] | I barely know my son, and now I gotta be his daddy. | 我几乎不了解我的儿子而现在我得做他的爸爸 |
| [35:56] | And then to top it off | 撇开那不说 |
| [35:57] | I have a deranged korean guy trying to kill me, and for what?! | 居然有个神经错乱的韩国佬想杀我 为什么呢?! |
| [36:02] | I get it. Right | 我现在算是明白了 |
| [36:04] | It’s the watch. Mine broke. I found this in the wreckage, | 是为了只只手表我自己的坏了 我在残骸里找到的 |
| [36:09] | and I figured, hey, why let a $20,000 watch go to waste? | 我就想怎么能让一块价值2万美圆的手表变成垃圾? |
| [36:13] | Which is ridiculous, since time doesn’t matter on a damn island! | 不过实在是太可笑了在这该死的岛上知道时间有什么用啊! |
| [36:19] | Son of a… | 该死的…. |
| [36:27] | Stay away from me… | 离我远点… |
| [36:29] | and my kid. | 还有我的儿子 |
| [36:45] | 16 hours, I need to land at L.A.X. | 我必须在16小时内赶到L.A.X. |
| [36:48] | And I need that coffin to clear customs | 而且我必须得让灵柩通过海关 |
| [36:50] | because there’s gonna be a hearse waiting, and I need that hearse… | 因为那儿将会有灵车等着而且那灵车… |
| [39:28] | Hello! | 有人吗! |
| [39:35] | What’s this? | 怎么回事? |
| [39:38] | New tenants. | 新居民 |
| [39:45] | Short walk. They lied. | 很近?! 骗人!! |
| [40:40] | Could I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗? |
| [40:42] | Anything you want, man. | 随便问 儿子 |
| [40:46] | When’s your birthday? | 你什么时候生日? |