时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:50] | You’re okay. | 已经没事了 |
[01:52] | Just deep breaths now. | 深呼吸 |
[01:54] | Come on. | 快 |
[01:55] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[01:56] | Just breathe. | 呼吸就行了 |
[02:01] | Did you get her? | 你救她了吗? |
[02:03] | What? | 什么? |
[02:06] | There was a woman. I was trying… | 有位女士 我正尝试着… |
[02:08] | Did you get her? | 你救她了吗? |
[02:13] | Help! | 救命! |
[02:16] | We gotta go back. | 我们得回到岸边去 |
[02:22] | Help! Help! | 救命! 救命! |
[02:27] | Come on. | 不用管我 |
[02:48] | There’s someone else still out there. | 那儿还有个人! |
[03:53] | what’d they say? | 他们怎么说? |
[03:55] | -Jack, maybe you should… -Who was she? | -Jack 或许你应该… -她是谁? |
[04:00] | Her name was Joanna. | 她叫Joanna |
[04:03] | She wasn’t supposed to be on the plane. | 她本不应该在这飞机上的 |
[04:06] | She was scuba diving off the Barrier Reef and got an ear infection, | 前几天她在暗礁里潜水 后来耳朵发炎了 |
[04:09] | and so the doctor grounded her for two days. | 医生叫她再呆两天 |
[04:12] | She bumped her flight. | 所以她改了航班 |
[04:14] | That’s how she ended up with us. | 结果落得和我们一样的下场 |
[04:17] | She was just swimming this morning. | 早上 她只是在游泳 |
[04:20] | Got caught in the riptide. | 结果陷入急流里了 |
[04:24] | We’ve been here six days. I never talked to her. | 在这已经有6天了 我却从没和她说过话 |
[04:26] | Never said a word. | 我甚至一句话都没和她说过 |
[04:28] | -Jack, don’t… -There are 47 of us. | -Jack 不要这样… -我们总共有47个人 |
[04:29] | -Never said a word. -You tried. | -我却一句话都没和她说过 -你已经尽力了 |
[04:31] | No, I didn’t | 不 我没有 |
[04:35] | I thought maybe I could… | 我以为我可以… |
[04:37] | I thought I could bring him back and still have the time. | 我还以为我可以先把他救上岸 然后仍有足够的时间去救她 |
[04:39] | I was there… in the water. | 我就在那儿… |
[04:42] | in the water. | 水里面… |
[04:45] | I didn’t try. | 我没有尽力 |
[04:47] | I decided not to go after her. | 我决定不去救她了 |
[05:06] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[05:08] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗? |
[05:09] | What? | 什么? |
[05:10] | Standing there in the water, there was a man. | 有个男的 站在水里 |
[05:15] | You didn’t see that? | 你没看到?! |
[05:18] | Jack, when was the last time you slept? | Jack 你最近一次睡觉是什么时候? |
[05:26] | I need to put this with the rest of the gear. | 我得把这个和其它的工具放一块儿 |
[05:39] | Who taught you that? | 谁教你的? |
[05:43] | The Korean lady. | 那个韩国妇女 |
[05:46] | Don’t swallow it. | 不要咽下去 |
[05:48] | Why not? | 为什么不要? |
[05:49] | Ocean water will make you thirsty. | 海水会越喝越渴的 |
[05:51] | Why? | 为什么? |
[05:54] | Just don’t swallow it, man. All right? | 不要咽下去就是了 行吗 小子? |
[07:12] | Have you got it, or what? | 你有没拿到? |
[07:14] | You’re in my light, sticks. | 你遮住了我的光 棍子 |
[07:16] | -What the hell is that supposed to…? -Light, comma, sticks. | -“光棍子”? 你到底在说什么呀?! -光 逗号 棍子 |
[07:20] | As in those legs of yours. | 你的腿和棍子一样苗条 |
[07:23] | While I love my new nickname, | 听着 即使我很喜欢你给我起的绰号 |
[07:25] | -and I think it’s sweet… -Calm down. | -而且叫起来很好听… -冷静 |
[07:28] | I got your damn stuff. | 我拿到你要的东西了 |
[07:30] | It’ll keep off sand fleas? | 能防止沙蚤叮咬? |
[07:32] | You bet. | 当然 |
[07:34] | Even has aloe. | 即使含有芦荟 |
[07:38] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[07:41] | Your money’s no good here. | 钱在这儿没有用 |
[07:42] | Then what the hell do you want? | 那你到底要什么? |
[07:47] | -If you really think I… -Five grand. | -如果你真认为我… -5000美元 |
[07:50] | I thought you said my money as no good here. | 你不是说钱没用吗?! |
[07:53] | I was negotiating. | 我在协商 |
[07:55] | I can take an IOU. | 我可以接受”I.O.U”(我欠你一个人情) |
[07:57] | Something tells me you’re good… | 我有种感觉 你善于… |
[07:59] | …for it. | 这样的事 |
[08:16] | You haven’t found a hairbrush in there, have you? | 有没有看到哪儿有梳子? |
[08:19] | No. Sorry. | 没看到过 抱歉 |
[08:20] | God, I must’ve looked through 20 suitcases. | 老天 我已经翻遍20只行李箱了 |
[08:23] | Can’t find one. It’s weird, right? | 却一把梳子都找不到 太奇怪了 对吧? |
[08:25] | I mean, you’d think that everyone packs a hairbrush… | 我意思是 你一定认为每个人都带上梳子了 |
[08:30] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[08:32] | Yeah, it’s just the heat. | 没事 只是有点发烧 |
[08:35] | Oh. And I’m pregnant. | 我…我怀孕了 |
[08:38] | Really? | 是这样! |
[08:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:44] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢? |
[08:46] | I’m sorting the practical clothes from the impractical. | 我正在把实用的衣物从没用的衣物中整理出来 |
[08:50] | Wanna help? | 能帮忙吗? |
[08:51] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:54] | Can I ask you something? | 我可以…我可以问你个问题吗? |
[08:56] | Sure. Shoot. | 当然 问吧 |
[08:58] | Are you a Gemini? | 你是双子座? |
[09:02] | -Yeah, I am. -I thought so. | -是 是的 -我说嘛 |
[09:05] | Restless. Passionate. | 坐不住 充满热情 |
[09:08] | Everyone thinks astrology is just a load of crap, | 你知道 大家都认为占星学是垃圾 |
[09:10] | but that’s because they don’t get it. | 那是因为他们一点儿都不懂 |
[09:13] | I could do your chart if you wanted. | 如果你愿意 我可以把你的星辰八卦算出来 |
[09:17] | Or not. | 不愿意就算了 |
[09:20] | Geminis. | 双子座 |
[09:26] | Hey, Jack? | 嘿 Jack |
[09:32] | You look tired, brother. | 你看起来很疲劳 老兄 |
[09:34] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:36] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[09:37] | We’ve got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[09:40] | That’s it? | 就这些? |
[09:41] | That’s it. | 就这些了 |
[09:43] | -How many? -Eighteen. | -有多少? -18瓶 |
[09:45] | People just kinda took what they needed ’cause… | 大家都还只拿了一点点 以为够用就行了 因为… |
[09:48] | we were supposed to be rescued. | 大家都以为救援队马上到… |
[09:51] | But we weren’t. | 但是没有 |
[09:52] | Even if we divided it up, | 如果把它们分了 即使每瓶水对半分 |
[09:55] | it wouldn’t be enough for 47 people. | 还是分不到47个人的 |
[09:56] | Forty-six. | 46个 |
[09:58] | There’s 46 of us now. | 现在只有46个了 |
[10:01] | If people find out this is all we have, they’ll freak out. | 如果被他们发现只有这么点水了 他们会失去理智的 |
[10:04] | The boar’s running low. | 上次抓到的那只野猪快吃完了 |
[10:06] | -What should we tell them? -I don’t know. | -我们该怎么跟他们说? -我不知道 |
[10:08] | Make water-finding sticks. | 或许我们可以做一些”找水棒” |
[10:10] | What should we do with what we got? | 这些水怎么处理? |
[10:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:16] | We should put it in the tent, yeah? | 放在帐篷里 行吧? |
[10:17] | Maybe the dog can find water. | 或许狗可以找到水 |
[10:19] | Better if no one knows how little is left. | 最好不要让大家知道这件事 |
[10:20] | Dogs can find pot and bombs, so I’m sure they can find water. | 我是说 狗可以找到罐子和炸弹 那它也一定能找到水 |
[10:24] | We tell the others we’re running low, we can ration it. | 如果告诉他们东西都快吃完了 那我们就可以限量供应了 |
[10:27] | -Then you can decide… -I’m not deciding anything! | -那么你决定该… -我什么事都不会决定 |
[10:31] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[10:49] | You wanna come in? | 想进来吗? |
[11:02] | So… | 那么… |
[11:05] | You wanna tell me what happened? | 告诉我 发生了什么事? |
[11:07] | A couple of guys jumped Marc Silverman. | 几个家伙打了Marc Silverman |
[11:10] | A couple of guys jumped Marc Silverman. | 几个家伙打了Marc Silverman |
[11:13] | But they didn’t jump you. | 但他们没有打你 |
[11:17] | No. | 没有 |
[11:24] | I had a boy on my table today. | 今天有个小男孩过来就诊 |
[11:27] | I don’t know, maybe a year younger than you. | 可能比你小一岁 我不清楚 |
[11:30] | He had a bad heart. | 他心脏很不好 |
[11:32] | It got real hairy, real fast. | 当时情况很糟 |
[11:35] | Everybody’s looking to your old man to make decisions. | 大家都等着你的老爸做决定 |
[11:38] | And I was able to make those decisions because, | 我能够作出那样的决定是因为… |
[11:42] | at the end of the day, | 那天快结束的时候 |
[11:44] | after the boy died, | 男孩死了 接着… |
[11:47] | I was able to wash my hands | 我就洗手 然后… |
[11:50] | and come home to dinner, | 回家吃晚饭 |
[11:52] | you know, watch a little Carol Burnett, laugh till my sides hurt. | 看着弱小的Carol Burnett一开始还笑着 直到我心痛 |
[11:57] | And how can I do that? | 我怎么能那么做 恩? |
[12:00] | I mean, even when I fail, | 我意思是 即使我失败了 |
[12:03] | how do I do that, Jack? | 但我怎么能这么做 Jack? |
[12:07] | Because I have what it takes. | 这个担子 我承受不起 |
[12:12] | Don’t choose, Jack. Don’t decide. | 不要选择 Jack 不要作决定 |
[12:18] | You don’t wanna be a hero. | 不要想成为一个英雄 |
[12:20] | You don’t wanna try and save everyone. | 不要想着自己能拯救每个人 |
[12:22] | Because when you fail… | 因为万一你失败了… |
[12:29] | You just don’t have what it takes. | 你真的承受不起 |
[12:39] | Why didn’t you leave me? | 为什么不放开我? |
[12:43] | Hey, I’m talking to you. | 我在和你说话! |
[12:48] | -Not now, man. -I could have made it back. | -以后再说 朋友 -我本可以救她的 |
[12:53] | What? You’re not gonna answer me? | 什么 不回答是吧? |
[12:55] | I told you to leave me. | 我告诉过你放开我的 |
[12:57] | You were drowning. | 你都快淹死了 |
[12:59] | You should’ve saved her. | 你应该救她的 |
[13:00] | But I didn’t save her. | 我没能救她 |
[13:03] | And neither did you. | 你也一样不能 |
[13:06] | You think you’re all noble and heroic for coming after me? | 你以为你救我 就很高尚了 就是个英雄了? |
[13:08] | I was fine. | 我没事的 |
[13:09] | You’re not the only one who knows what to do around here. | 你不是这儿唯一知道该怎么做的人 知道吗? |
[13:12] | I run a business. | 这事归我管 |
[13:15] | Who appointed you our savior, huh? | 谁叫你救我了 恩? |
[13:18] | What gives you the right? | 谁给你这个权利? |
[13:20] | Look at me. | 看着我! |
[13:22] | Hey, I’m talking to you. | 我在和你说话! |
[13:25] | Look at me, Jack. | 看着我 Jack! |
[13:28] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[13:32] | Hey, where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[14:11] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[14:31] | Your father’s gone, Jack. | 你爸爸又走了 Jack |
[14:35] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说的话了吗? |
[14:39] | He’s gone, Jack. | 他走了 Jack |
[14:43] | -He’ll be back. -This time it’s different. | -他会回来的 -这次和以前不一样 |
[14:50] | I want you to bring him back. | 我要你带他回来 |
[14:55] | What? | 什么? |
[14:56] | He hasn’t talked to me in two months. | 他已经两个月没和我说过话了 妈妈 |
[14:58] | You haven’t talked to him in two months. | 是你两个月没和他说话 |
[15:00] | He doesn’t want me to bring him back. Trust me. | 相信我 他不会让我带他回来的 |
[15:02] | Let one of his friends. | 让他朋友去找吧 |
[15:04] | He doesn’t have friends anymore. | 他什么朋友都没有了 |
[15:07] | Why do you think that is? | 你怎么会这么想? |
[15:12] | He was right about you. | 他说的很对 |
[15:16] | Right about what? | 什么很对? |
[15:17] | -You don’t understand the pressure… -I understand pressure. | -你并不理解他所受到的压力 -我理解 |
[15:25] | Jack, please, you know how he gets. | Jack 求你了 你知道他会出事的 |
[15:27] | He doesn’t… | 他不会… |
[15:29] | He won’t take care of himself. You have to go after him. | 他不会照顾自己 你得追他回来 |
[15:34] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[15:37] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[15:40] | “I can’t”? | “我不能”? |
[15:45] | You don’t get to say “I can’t.” | 你没权利说”我不能” |
[15:47] | Not after what you did. | 自从你做了那事以后 |
[15:56] | You bring your father home, Jack. | 把你爸带回来 Jack |
[16:08] | Where is he? | 他去哪了? |
[16:13] | Australia. | 澳大利亚 |
[16:28] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[16:29] | That pregnant lady fell down. | 那个孕妇摔倒了 |
[16:36] | -What happened? -She just dropped. | -怎么回事? -她刚刚摔了一交 |
[16:38] | It must be the heat. | 一定是发烧引起的 |
[16:39] | -Is she breathing? -I think. | -还有呼吸吗? -我想有的 |
[16:41] | Let’s get her inside. | 快 让她躺里面 |
[16:51] | Claire, honey, wake up. | Claire 亲爱的 醒醒 |
[16:53] | Claire, can you hear me? Claire? | Claire 能听到我说话吗? Claire? |
[16:55] | Come on. Wake up. Come on. | 快 醒醒 快 |
[16:57] | Come on. Please, wake up. | 快 醒醒吧 |
[16:59] | Come on. Claire, can you hear me? | 快 Claire 能听到我说话吗? |
[17:02] | Hi, it’s me. It’s Kate. | 是我 Kate |
[17:04] | -What…? -You passed out. | -什么? -你刚昏过去了 |
[17:05] | Just take it easy, okay? | 不用担心 好吗? |
[17:07] | She needs water. | 她需要水 |
[17:08] | -Water. -Don’t move, okay? | -水 -不要动 好吗? |
[17:11] | She’s burning up. She’s really hot. | 天 太烫了 她发烧了 |
[17:13] | Honey, I think you have a fever. You need to stay really still. It’s okay. | 亲爱的 我想你发烧了 呆这儿不要动 会没事的 |
[17:16] | Just rest. | 没事的 没事的 放松 |
[17:19] | What the…? | 什么… |
[17:21] | The water’s gone. | 水不见了 |
[17:26] | Someone stole it. | 被人偷了 |
[17:29] | Where is the doctor? | 医生哪去了? |
[17:30] | I don’t know. No one can find him. | 我不知道 大家都找不到他 |
[17:32] | Was this the last of the camp’s water supply? | 那些是仅存的水了吗? |
[17:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:35] | Keeping it all in one place. Foolish. | 把水都放在同一个地方 怎么会这么蠢?! |
[17:38] | I can go into the jungle to find fresh water. | 我去丛林吧 看看能不能找到水 |
[17:39] | You’re not going alone. | 不要单独一个人去 |
[17:40] | When the others find out the water’s gone, it’s gonna get ugly. | 要是被人发现水已经没了的话 会很难堪的 |
[17:44] | And when they find out that someone pinched it, | 要是被他们知道水是被人独吞的 |
[17:47] | it’s gonna get uglier. | 那将更加难堪 |
[17:51] | I’ll go. | 我去找水吧 |
[17:53] | Camp needs you two here. Especially with the doctor gone. | 营地里需要你们两位 尤其是医生不在的时候 |
[17:57] | And besides, I know where to look. | 而且 我知道去哪儿找 |
[18:39] | Where are you? 258 00:17:44,520 –> 00:17:45,540 Where are you? | 你在哪儿? 你在哪儿? |
[18:52] | Where are you? | 你到底在哪儿?! |
[18:55] | The maid says he hasn’t used the bed in the past three days. | 服务员说他已经三天没睡过这张床了 |
[19:05] | Did he rent a car from the concierge? | 他有没向服务台借车? |
[19:08] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[19:11] | Quite honestly, Mr. Shephard, | 坦白地说 Shephard先生 |
[19:13] | I don’t think your father rented a car at all. | 我认为你爸根本没租借过车子 |
[19:17] | Yeah? Why’s that? | 是吗? 这话怎讲? |
[19:18] | There was an incident a few nights ago, here at the hotel bar. | 几天前 有人在这儿的旅馆酒吧闹事 |
[19:22] | I had to get security to escort your father to his room. | 我不得不叫保安送你爸回房间 |
[19:26] | What’s that have to do with renting a car? | 那和租车子有什么关系? |
[19:29] | -Sorry. I shouldn’t have… -What’s that have to do with renting a car? | -很抱歉 先生… -说吧 和租车有什么关系? |
[19:32] | Mr. Shepherd, I don’t think any rental agent in Sydney | Shephard先生 我认为悉尼的租车公司…. |
[19:35] | would lease your father a car in his condition. | 不会借车给你爸这样情况的人 |
[19:38] | My father is the chief of surgery. | 我爸是主刀医师 |
[19:41] | Of course, sir. I apologize. | 当然 先生 我道歉 |
[19:51] | He left his wallet. | 他钱包落这了 |
[19:56] | Who leaves a wallet? | 谁会不带钱包呢? |
[19:59] | Perhaps you should talk to the police, Mr. Shephard. | 我想你还是报警吧 Shephard先生 |
[20:06] | Where are you? | 你到底在哪? |
[22:02] | Take my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[22:09] | Come on. | 使劲 |
[22:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[23:00] | -How long have I…? -A couple of hours. | -我已经多久…. -几个小时了 |
[23:02] | Here. | 喝吧 |
[23:05] | It’s not much, but it’s what we have. | 水不多 但我们只能找到这些了 |
[23:10] | Just relax. | 放松就行了 |
[23:12] | You have to think about the little one now. | 你得照顾到里面这小家伙 是吧? |
[23:14] | Thanks for the water, Charlie. | 谢谢你给我水喝 Charlie |
[23:18] | There’d be more if some git hadn’t nicked it. | 要不是被哪个狗杂种偷了 水还会更多 |
[23:22] | -Is Jack back yet? -No. | -Jack回来了吗? -没有 |
[23:26] | No one’s seen him. | 没人看到过他 |
[23:32] | But I wouldn’t worry. | 但用不着担心 |
[23:34] | Good ol’ Mr. Locke’s gone into the jungle to get some water for you. | 好好先生Locke已经去丛林给你找水了 |
[23:37] | Great. Our only hunter’s gonna get eaten | 很好 我们唯一的猎手能够搞到吃的 |
[23:40] | just so he can get the pregnant girl some more water. | 但这不能说明他也能为孕妇搞到水啊 |
[23:43] | I wouldn’t worry. You tell me, | 这我不担心 亲爱的 我意思是 你能告诉我… |
[23:45] | who would you rather meet in a dark alley, | 在黑暗的小巷里 你最希望碰到谁? |
[23:47] | whatever’s out there, or that geezer with his 400 knives? | 不管出现什么 至少那老头有400把刀子? |
[23:50] | I mean, who packs 400 knives? | 我意思是 谁会裹上400把刀子? |
[23:53] | Personally, I can only have space for 200. Three hundred, at most. | 对我个人而言 行李箱内最多放上200-300把刀子 |
[24:03] | When are they gonna rescue us? | 他们什么时候来救我们? |
[24:08] | Soon. | 快了 |
[24:12] | Thanks, Charlie. | 谢谢你 Charlie. |
[24:14] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[24:15] | People don’t seem to look me in the eye here. | 这儿的人似乎都不把我放在眼里 |
[24:18] | I think I scare them. | 我想我很怕他们 |
[24:21] | The baby. It’s like I’m this time bomb of responsibility just waiting to go off. | 这个孩子 我就像个有责任在身的定事炸弹 就等着爆炸 |
[24:33] | You don’t scare me. | 你不必怕我 |
[24:45] | The Chinese people have water. | 那对中国夫妇有水 |
[24:51] | Where did you get this? | 你哪里弄来的? |
[24:54] | Where did you get this? | 你哪里弄来的? |
[24:58] | -Where did you get…? -She doesn’t understand, Sayid. | -你…哪里…弄… -她听不懂的 Sayid |
[25:01] | She understands me. | 她能理解我的意思 |
[25:02] | Did you steal this water? | 是你偷的水吗? |
[25:11] | Okay, just take it easy. All right? We just want to talk. All right? | 好了 大家和气点 行不? 有话好好说 好吗? |
[25:15] | This had water in it. Is it yours? | 这本来有水的 是你的吗? |
[25:21] | Who gave you this? | 谁给你的? |
[25:32] | I don’t see the water. | 我没看到过水 |
[25:34] | And? | 那又如何? |
[25:35] | You go after him now, he’ll give you nothing. | 你追着他不放 他还是不会给你什么的 |
[25:38] | But if you wait… | 但如果你再等等 |
[25:40] | a rat will always lead you to its hole. | 兔子的尾巴总会露出来的 |
[26:07] | -Well, it’s about time. -For what? | -时机终于来了 -干什么? |
[26:10] | I made this birthday wish four years ago. | 四年前的生日上 我就许下了这个愿 |
[26:11] | Where’s the water | 水在哪? |
[26:18] | This is better. | 这样好多了 |
[26:19] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[26:23] | Give us the water now! | 快把水拿出来! |
[26:24] | Yeah, touch me again, huh? | 你要是再敢碰我 嗯? |
[26:26] | You really think I stoled your damn water? | 还真以为是我偷的水? |
[26:28] | You gave two bottles to the Koreans. | 我们都知道你给了那韩国人两瓶水 |
[26:29] | I don’t give nothing to nobody. | 我没有给过任何人 任何东西 |
[26:31] | It’s not here. | 不在这儿 |
[26:32] | I traded Mr. Miyagi the last of my water for a fish he caught. | 我仅存的一瓶水和Miyagi先生交换鱼用了 |
[26:36] | We worked it out caveman-style. | 我们以最”原始的”方式做交换 |
[26:39] | You gave him your last two bottles? | 你把最后的两瓶水给他了? |
[26:40] | Water has no value, freckles. | 水又没什么价值的 斑点女 |
[26:42] | It’s gonna rain sooner or later. | 迟早会下雨的 |
[26:44] | And, hell, I’m an optimist. | 嘿嘿 我乐观吧 |
[27:01] | You forgot something. | 你忘了样东西 |
[27:04] | Seeing as you’re the new sheriff in town, | 就当你是这儿新上任的镇长 |
[27:06] | might as well make it official. | 带这个会看起来正式一些 |
[27:16] | How are they? | 他们怎么样了? |
[27:19] | The others. | 大伙们? |
[27:21] | Thirsty. | 口渴 |
[27:24] | Hungry. | 饥饿 |
[27:25] | Waiting to be rescued. | 等着被解救 |
[27:27] | And they need someone to tell them what to do. | 他们需要有个人告诉他们该怎么做 |
[27:30] | Me? | 我? |
[27:35] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[27:36] | Why can’t you? | 为什么不能? |
[27:37] | Because I’m not a leader. | 因为我不是个领袖 |
[27:39] | And yet they all treat you like one. | 但他们都把你当领袖了 |
[27:42] | I don’t know how to help them. | 我不知道该怎么帮他们 |
[27:44] | I’ll fail. I’ll… | 如果我失败了 |
[27:47] | I don’t have what it takes. | 我承受不起 |
[27:51] | Why are you out here, Jack? | 你为什么来这儿 Jack? |
[27:56] | I think I’m going crazy. | 我以为我要疯了 |
[27:58] | Oh, you’re not going crazy. | 不 你不会疯的 |
[28:00] | No? | 不会吗? |
[28:01] | Crazy people don’t know they’re going crazy. | 不 疯子是不会知道 自己就要疯了 |
[28:03] | They think they’re getting saner. | 他们都认为自己清醒的很 |
[28:06] | So… | 那么… |
[28:10] | why are you out here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[28:16] | I’m chasing something. | 追东西 |
[28:19] | Someone. | 应该说是人 |
[28:22] | Ah. The White Rabbit. | 哦 白兔子 |
[28:24] | Alice in Wonderland. | “爱丽丝奇境记” |
[28:26] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[28:28] | Wonderland, because who I’m chasing… | “仙境” 因为我追的人 |
[28:31] | he’s not there. | 他并不在这儿 |
[28:32] | -But you see him? -Yes. | -但你看到他了? -是的 |
[28:35] | But he’s not there. | 但就是找不到他 |
[28:37] | And if I came to you and said the same thing, | 如果我来找你 说同样的话 |
[28:41] | then what would your explanation be, as a doctor? | 作为一个医生 你会给我怎样的解释? |
[28:44] | I’d call it a hallucination. | 我会说 这是一种幻觉 |
[28:46] | Result of dehydration. Post-traumatic stress. | 严重脱水和过度的压力导致的 |
[28:49] | Not getting more than two hours of sleep a night. All of the above. | 过去的一星期 我每天晚上睡觉不超过两个小时 就这样 |
[28:52] | All right. Then you’re hallucinating. | 很好 这就可以说这都是你的幻觉了 |
[28:56] | But what if you’re not? | 要是你不是呢? |
[28:58] | Then we’re all in a lot of trouble. | 那大家都有麻烦了 |
[29:05] | I’m an ordinary man, Jack. | 我是一个普通人 Jack |
[29:07] | Meat and potatoes. I live in the real world. | 肉 土豆 我生活在真实的世界里 |
[29:10] | I’m not a big believer in… | 我从不相信… |
[29:12] | magic. | 魔力 |
[29:14] | But this place is different. | 但这个地方不一样 |
[29:19] | It’s special. | 它很特别 |
[29:21] | The others don’t want to talk about it because it scares them. | 其它人不想谈论 是因为它吓着他们了 |
[29:25] | But we all know it. We all feel it. | 但大家心里都很清楚 都感觉得到 |
[29:30] | Is your White Rabbit a hallucination? | 白兔子是你的幻觉吗? |
[29:32] | Probably. | 有可能是 |
[29:33] | But what if everything that happened here | 但要是这儿发生的每件事 |
[29:39] | happened for a reason? | 都有理可寻 那会怎样? |
[29:42] | What if this person that you’re chasing is really here? | 要是你追的那个人真的存在 会怎样? |
[29:46] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[29:47] | Even if it is, let’s say it’s not. | 即使是真的 我们也不要说它是 |
[29:54] | Then what happens when I catch him? | 要是我抓住他了 结果会怎样? |
[29:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:59] | But I’ve looked into the eye of this island, | 但当我环顾这岛 |
[30:03] | and what I saw… | 我所看到的… |
[30:08] | …was beautiful. | 是如此的美丽 |
[30:18] | Where are you going? | 等等 你去哪儿? |
[30:19] | To find some more water. | 多找些水 |
[30:21] | I’ll come with you. | 我和你一块儿去 |
[30:21] | No. You need to finish what you started. | 不 既然有了开始 你就应当弄出个结果来 |
[30:25] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:27] | Because a leader can’t lead until he knows where he’s going. | 因为只有当一个领袖知道往哪儿走的时候 他才是个真正的领袖 |
[31:05] | Police found him in an alley in Kings Cross. | 警察是在国王路口的巷子里找到他的 |
[31:07] | Our tox screen showed a blood alcohol content | 经扫描显示 他的血液酒精浓度偏高 |
[31:09] | which, for a man of his size, probably brought on myocardial infarction: | 就是说 像他那样体型的人 很可能会发生心肌梗塞 |
[31:14] | a sizable and fatal heart attack. | 相当程度的 致命的心脏病发作 |
[31:51] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[34:28] | Oceanic Airlines, flight 125 nonstop to Singapore, leaving from gate 14… | 直飞新加坡的125航班将于9:40起飞 请从14号门登机…….. |
[34:35] | You won’t put it on the plane? | 不能放飞机上?你什么意思? |
[34:37] | I’m sorry. Our policy is that… | 很抱歉 Shephard先生 但我们的登机规定… |
[34:40] | the body must have proper documentation. | 是你必须有合理的文件说明 |
[34:42] | -There is no latitude to… -No latitude? | -没有回旋的余地… -没有回旋余地 |
[34:44] | -No latitude? -Without the proper documents… | -没有回旋余地 -没有合理的文件说明… |
[34:46] | You can’t do this to me. I’m ready to go now. | 听着 你不能这么对我 我已经准备好走了 |
[34:49] | -Perhaps another carrier… -No! | -或许用其它护送…. -不! |
[34:57] | I want you to listen to me. Okay? | 你听我说 好吗? |
[35:00] | Because I’m asking you a favor. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[35:01] | Chrissy, I’m standing in front of you in the same suit | Chrissy 我穿着和你一样的西装 站在你面前 |
[35:06] | that I’m wearing to my father’s funeral, and I’m asking you a favor. | 这么穿 是因为我要去参加我爸的葬礼 我请求你帮我个忙 |
[35:10] | In 16 hours, I need to land at LAX. | 我必须在16小时内赶到L.A.X. |
[35:14] | And I need that coffin to clear customs because there’s gonna be a hearse waiting there. | 我必须得让灵柩通过海关 因为那儿将会有灵车等着 |
[35:18] | And I need that hearse to take me and that coffin to a cemetery. Why, Chrissy? | 我需要灵车载着我和棺材去墓地 为什么呢? |
[35:23] | Why can’t I bring him to a funeral home and make all the arrangements? | Chrissy 为什么我不能作好安排 带他回家 然后举办葬礼? |
[35:26] | Why can’t I really take my time with it? Because… | 为什么我要这么急?是因为… |
[35:30] | Because I need it to be done. | 因为我必须得做好 |
[35:33] | I need it to be over. | 我得尽快结束这一切 |
[35:38] | I just… | 我只是… |
[35:40] | I need to bury my father. | 我得埋葬我的父亲 |
[37:13] | Hey, Claire. | 嘿 Claire |
[37:20] | -How did you get…? -Shh | -你哪里弄… -嘘…嘘…. |
[37:24] | Where’d you get that? | 你哪儿弄来的? |
[37:27] | Here’s your thief. | 这就是小偷! |
[37:28] | -Where’d he hide it? -I don’t know. | -他把水藏哪了? -我不知道 |
[37:30] | This wanker had three bottles. | 这杂种居然有三瓶水 |
[37:32] | Why did you do it, pretty boy? | 你为什么要这么做 小子 嗯? |
[37:34] | It was just sitting in the tent. | 我坐在帐篷里面 |
[37:36] | -Jack just took off. -Claire could’ve died. | -Jack刚刚离开 -Claire会死的 |
[37:38] | I tried to give her some sooner, but it just got out of hand. | 我打算马上给她水的 但是我就是控制不住自己 |
[37:41] | -No one would’ve understood. -What is going on? | -没人懂我意思吗! -发生什么事了? |
[37:43] | Someone had to take responsibility. It would’ve never lasted! | 总得有人负起责任来吧 水已经供应不了多久了! |
[37:46] | Leave him alone! | 放开他! |
[38:00] | It’s been six days, | 已经6天了 |
[38:03] | and we’re all still waiting. | 可我们还在等… |
[38:06] | Waiting for someone to come. | 等着有人来救我们 |
[38:09] | But what if they don’t? | 但要是他们不来呢? |
[38:18] | We have to stop waiting. | 我们不要再等了 |
[38:23] | We need to start figuring things out. | 我们得把事情想想清楚了 |
[38:27] | A woman died this morning just going for a swim. | 今天早上 一位女士游泳死掉了 |
[38:31] | And he tried to save her, and now you’re about to crucify him? | 他曾努力的去救她 可现在你们却围攻他一个人? |
[38:37] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[38:39] | “Every man for himself” is not gonna work. | 只为自己着想的人是没有用的 |
[38:45] | It’s time to start organizing. | 该是组织起来的时候了 |
[38:48] | We need to figure out how we’re gonna survive here. | 我们该好好想想 如何才能生存下去 |
[38:54] | Now I found water, | 现在 我已经找到水了 |
[38:57] | fresh water, up in the valley. | 淡水 山谷往上就是 |
[38:59] | I’ll take a group in at first light. | 我会先带一队人上去取水 |
[39:01] | If you don’t wanna come, then find another way to contribute. | 如果你不想来 那还可以想想其它办法 |
[39:09] | Last week, most of us were strangers. | 上星期 我们中的大部分人都还是形同陌路 |
[39:14] | But we’re all here now. | 但现在大家都走在一起了 |
[39:17] | And God knows how long we’re gonna be here. | 天知道我们会在这儿呆多久 |
[39:22] | But if we can’t live together, | 如果大家不能和平相处… |
[39:28] | we’re gonna die alone. | 我们都会孤独的死去 |
[40:15] | So how’s it feel? | 告诉我 那感觉如何? |
[40:18] | How’s what feel? | 什么感觉如何? |
[40:21] | Taking my place at the top of everyone’s most hated list. | 在人人痛恨的名单之首取代了我的位置 |
[40:28] | Sucks, don’t it? | 很不好受 是吧? |
[40:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:53] | So where were you today, Jack? | 今天去哪了 Jack? |
[41:01] | Just had to take care of a few things. | 有些事 我不得不去解决 |
[41:07] | That’s all I’m gonna get, huh? | 你就只能告诉我这些 恩? |
[41:13] | My father died. | 我父亲去世了 |
[41:16] | In Sydney. | 在悉尼 |
[41:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:27] | Yeah. | 是的… |
[41:30] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |