时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Walt, you gotta keep that dog quiet. | Walt 让狗安静点 |
[00:59] | I don’t know what’s wrong with him. | 我也不知道它怎么回事 |
[01:01] | Come on, Vincent. Cut that out! | 拜托 Vincent 不要再叫了 |
[01:06] | Hey. Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[01:35] | What is it? | 什么东西? |
[01:37] | Somebody’s in there. | 有人在里面 |
[01:38] | Everyone in there’s dead. | 里面的人都已经死了 |
[01:40] | Sawyer. | 应该是Sawyer |
[01:41] | Right behind you, jackass. | 我在你后面 蠢驴 |
[02:36] | I’m gonna shed some light on this thing. | 我用手电筒照照看 |
[02:39] | Run! Get out of here! | 快逃! |
[02:43] | crud. Now what? | 天哪! 怎么办? |
[03:00] | Come on. | 快! |
[03:07] | They’ve gone. | 它们走了 |
[03:10] | What the bloody hell was that? | 什么鬼东西? |
[03:37] | Those boars were looking to feed. | 那些野猪是来寻找食物 |
[03:39] | We have to get rid of the bodies. | 我们得尽快把尸体处理掉 |
[03:41] | Bury them? There’s a whole bunch in there. | 埋了? 有一大堆死人呢 |
[03:43] | More than 20. | 超过20个 |
[03:45] | Digging will be difficult without shovels. | 没有铲子很难挖 |
[03:47] | Not bury. | 不能埋 |
[03:48] | We need to burn them. | 我们得把他们烧了 |
[03:52] | They’re people. | 他们是”人” |
[03:53] | I know they’re people, Kate. | 我知道他们是人 Kate |
[03:55] | Burning the remains. | 烧掉他们?! |
[03:57] | They deserve better than that | 任何方法都比”烧掉他们”要好 |
[03:58] | Better than what? Being eaten by wild animals? | 好什么好 被野兽吃掉就好了? |
[04:01] | That’s what’s gonna happen. | 就是因为要发生这样的事 |
[04:03] | Any bodies we bury are not gonna stay buried for long. | 我们埋藏的尸体还是会被野兽挖出来吃掉的 |
[04:06] | Look, I know this seems harsh,but that fuselage in the sun… | 我知道这么做很难 但那个太阳底下的半机身… |
[04:11] | It’s not about what they deserve. | 这不是他们”应该得到”或”不应该得到”的问题 |
[04:14] | They’re gone, and… we’re not. | 他们已经死了 可我们没有 |
[04:18] | What you say may be true, | 你说的可能有些道理 |
[04:20] | but for us to decide how these people are laid to rest | 但是若要我们决定以何种方式让他们安息 |
[04:23] | it’s not right. | 我们没这个权力 |
[04:25] | No regard for their wishes? | 无视他们的遗愿? |
[04:27] | Their religions? | 他们的宗教? |
[04:28] | We don’t have time to sort out everybody’s god. | 我们没有时间把每个人的宗教信仰搞清楚 |
[04:30] | Last I heard, we were positively made of time. | 真的吗? 我记得有一句话说我们无疑是由时间组成的 |
[04:33] | I’m not happy about it. | 我也很不乐意这么做 |
[04:35] | We crashed a thousand miles off course. | 但我们是在偏离航道1000英里的地方坠毁了 |
[04:37] | They’re looking in the wrong place. | 救援队在另外一个地方找我们 |
[04:39] | It’s been four days. | 已经过了4天了 |
[04:41] | No one’s come. | 一个人都没来 |
[04:43] | Tomorrow morning we need everyone to start gathering up wood | 明天清晨 我要你们每个人开始收集木头 |
[04:45] | dried brush. | 干草 |
[04:47] | We’ll turn that fuselage into a furnace. | 我们得把那机身烧成一个熔炉 |
[04:51] | Wait until the sun goes down tomorrow night before we set the fire. | 等到明天太阳下山以后 我们再点火 |
[04:58] | If he’s so eager to burn the bodies, why are we waiting till sundown? | 如果他这么急着想要焚尸体为什么我们要等到太阳下山? |
[05:02] | He’s hoping someone will see it. | 他希望有人会看到这样的求救信号 |
[05:22] | Looks like I’m not the only one who didn’t sleep last night. | 看起来昨晚并不只我一个没睡好 |
[05:24] | There are better things to do with my time than collect firewood. | 比起收集柴火 我有更好的事情要做 |
[05:27] | You don’t agree with Jack. | 你不同意Jack的做法 |
[05:34] | What are you making? | 你在做什么? |
[05:35] | Too soon to talk about. | 暂时还说不清楚 |
[05:37] | I’m not sure if it will even work. | 我甚至不知道它会不会工作 |
[05:40] | Trying to pick up the transmission? | 你还在试着接收信号 是吧? |
[05:43] | The one we heard on the transceiver | 那个我们在接收机里听到的求救信号 |
[05:44] | If the French woman’s transmissions have been playing on a loop for 16 years | 如果那个法国女人的求救信号真的被循环播放16年了 |
[05:48] | there must be a power source on the island. | 那这个岛上一定有电力来源 |
[05:51] | A significant one. | 这是很重要的一个线索 |
[05:52] | And you can find it? | 你能找到它吗? |
[05:53] | Hypothetically, yes. | 理论上来说 是的 |
[05:56] | I’m making an antenna of sorts. | 我在做一种天线 |
[05:59] | With a few of these mounted at different points on the island | 然后把天线安置在岛上的不同位置 |
[06:02] | I may be able to triangulate the signal | 或许我可以用接收机来三角定位这个信号 |
[06:05] | Find out where it’s coming from | 试着找出这信号是哪儿来的 |
[06:07] | So, what can I do to help? | 那么我能帮上什么忙吗? |
[06:11] | It appears you’re as anxious to get off this island as I am. | 看来你和我一样急着要离开这个岛 |
[06:18] | Catch the ball. | 接球 |
[06:18] | Catch the ball, Vincent. | 接球 Vincent |
[06:19] | Good boy. | 好家伙 |
[06:22] | Good job, Vincent. | 接得漂亮 Vincent |
[06:31] | where you going, man? | 你去哪 小子? |
[06:34] | Nowhere. | 哪儿都不去 |
[06:35] | I just thought I’d see what Mr. Locke was doing. | 我只想看看Locke先生在干什么 |
[06:41] | why don’t you help your dad with the wood? | 要不你和爸爸一块儿找柴火去? |
[06:43] | I’m sure Mr. Locke doesn’t want a kid hanging around him all day. | 我敢肯定 Locke先生一定不喜欢一个小孩成天在他周围晃来晃去 |
[06:47] | At least he talks to me. | 至少他会和我说话 |
[06:49] | Come on, Vincent. | 走 Vincent |
[06:51] | What’s your problem? | 你这人怎么回事? |
[06:52] | -Hand ’em over! -How about no? | -把它们给我! -要是不呢? |
[06:54] | There’s other people here, or don’t you give a crap? | 这儿这么多人 你还想撒野? |
[06:55] | If one of us wouldn’t eat more than his fair share! | 是谁吃的比这每个人的平均分额还多! |
[06:58] | -That’s bull! -Knock it off. | -你这么做太霸道了 -伙计们 好停手了 |
[07:00] | You’re not happy unless you’re screwing… | 你是不是占着便宜才会开心… |
[07:02] | Hey, I’m peachy, pork pie! | 我惹人喜欢 肉球! |
[07:03] | -Knock it off! -Stay out of this,metro! | -伙计 停手了! -滚开 “地铁”! |
[07:08] | What’s going on? | 你俩怎么回事? |
[07:09] | Jethro’s hoarding the peanuts. | Jethro在这儿藏最后一包花生豆 |
[07:11] | My own stash. I found it in there. | 这是我的 我在那儿找到的 |
[07:16] | What about the rest of the food? | 还剩多少食物? |
[07:17] | There is no rest of the food, dude. | 根本没食物了 伙计 |
[07:20] | We kinda… ate it all. | 都…..已经吃光了 |
[07:22] | What? | 什么? |
[07:28] | Okay, everybody, just calm down. | 好了 请大家冷静 |
[07:31] | We can find food. | 我们会找到食物的 |
[07:33] | There are plenty of things we can use for sustenance. | 这岛上有充足的东西来供我们维持生命 |
[07:35] | And exactly how are we gonna find this sustenance? | 那么我们该”怎么”找这些用来维持生命的食物? |
[07:43] | We hunt. | 打猎 |
[07:47] | How’d you get that knife on the plane? | 你怎么在飞机上找到这刀的? |
[07:50] | Checked it. | 我托运的 |
[07:52] | You either have very good aim,or | 可以说你投的好 也可以说… |
[07:54] | very bad aim, Mr… | 投得不好 Mr… |
[07:58] | His name is Locke. | 他的名字是Locke |
[08:00] | Mr. Locke, what is it that we’re hunting? | 好的 Locke先生 那么我们该打什么猎? |
[08:04] | We know there are wild boar on the island. | 我们都知道这岛上有野猪 |
[08:06] | Razorbacks, by the look of them. | 看它们的长相是尖背野猪 |
[08:08] | The ones that came into the camp were piglets. | 昨晚闯进营地的那些是小猪 |
[08:11] | A hundred, 150 pounds each. | 每只重100至150磅 |
[08:14] | Which means that there’s a mother nearby. | 那就意味着附近一定有只母猪 |
[08:16] | A 250-pound rat with scimitar-like tusks and a surly disposition | 重250磅 拱着背 还有獠牙 性情暴戾 |
[08:21] | who’d love nothing more than to eviscerate anything near. | 就喜欢吃周围动物的内脏 |
[08:25] | A boar’s mode of attack is to circle and charge from behind | 野猪的常用攻击方式是围着你打转 然后从后面突袭你 |
[08:28] | so it will take three to distract her | 所以我想 要制服一头野猪 我们至少要3个人 |
[08:31] | long enough for me to flank a piglet,pin it and slit its throat. | 我从侧面攻击小猪 用刀击中然后割破喉咙 |
[08:35] | And you gave him his knife back? | 你还把刀还他? |
[08:38] | Well, if you’ve got a better idea… | 是的 除非你能想出更好的点子… |
[08:40] | Better than three of you wandering into the forest | 总比你们3个闯入魔鬼森林要好 |
[08:43] | to bag a hunk o’ ham with nothing but a little bitty hunting knife? | 就用一把小刀制服一只大猪? |
[08:46] | Hell, no.It’s the best idea I ever heard. | 明摆着不可能 这是我听过的“最好”的主意 |
[09:08] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁? |
[09:12] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[09:12] | Colonel, is this line secure? | Locke上校 这条线安全吗? |
[09:18] | Line secure. GL-12, go ahead. | 安全 GL 12 说吧 |
[09:20] | Target area is acquired. | 目标地点已获悉 |
[09:22] | Maneuvers are a go for 1300 hours. Repeat: We are a go. | 1300小时后 军事演戏开始 重复一遍 我们已准备好行动 |
[09:26] | Roger that. We’ll convene at the usual rendezvous point at 1300 hours. | 收到 我们将在1300小时后在指定地点集合 |
[09:30] | Locke! I told you I need those TPS reports done by noon today. | Locke! 我告诉过你要把TPS报告在今天中午之前准备好 |
[09:35] | Not 12:30, not 12:15. Noon. | 不是12:30 不是12:15 就中午 |
[09:37] | I heard you the first time, Randy. | 你才第一次跟我说 Randy |
[09:39] | And no personal calls during office hours, colonel. | 上班时间不准打私人电话 少校 |
[10:00] | So… | 那么… |
[10:02] | …hunting boar now, huh? | 准备好捕野猪了 恩? |
[10:04] | Who says this is my first time boar hunting? | 谁说这是我第一次捕野猪? |
[10:09] | Tell me | 告诉我 |
[10:10] | how come anytime there’s a hike into the heart of darkness, you sign up? | 为什么我们一旦要深入到丛林内部 你就一定跟来? |
[10:14] | You know what’s in there. | 里面有什么 你知道的!! |
[10:16] | Actually, I don’t. | 事实是 我不知道… |
[10:19] | And neither do you. | 你也不知道 |
[10:22] | What’s your feel on our new friend? | 你对我们的新朋友感觉怎么样? |
[10:25] | He seems to know what he’s doing. | 他看起来很清楚自己在干什么 |
[10:27] | Call me paranoid, but anyone who packs a suitcase full of knives… | 你可以说我多虑 但一个扛着一整箱刀子的人… |
[10:31] | If I didn’t know any better | 可能是我不知情 |
[10:33] | I’d say you’re worried about me. | 我想你是在担心我 Jack |
[10:34] | If I didn’t know better | 可能我也不知情 |
[10:35] | I’d say you have a problem staying in one place. | 我想说 你是不是不能在一个地方呆的久一点 Kate |
[10:41] | You wanna tell me why you’re really going? | 所以 告诉我 为什么你也去? |
[10:49] | Sayid gave me this so he can triangulate the distress signal we heard. | Sayid给了我这个 然后他就能三角定位我们接收过的那个求救信号 |
[10:54] | Find the source. | 找出信号发射地 |
[10:56] | This isn’t about boars? | 这和野猪无关? |
[10:58] | I’m a vegetarian. | 我是素食者 |
[11:02] | But why can’t I come? | 为什么我不能去? |
[11:04] | Cause I said so. | 因为我说了不能去 |
[11:11] | Hi. Excuse me. | 你好 打断一下 |
[11:17] | Look | 瞧 我… |
[11:19] | I am going off away to | 要离开… |
[11:21] | hunt | 去打猎 |
[11:24] | and | 并且 呃… |
[11:25] | I was wondering if you… | 我在想你是否… |
[11:27] | if you | 呃 是否能 |
[11:30] | you could keep an eye on my boy | 照看我的孩子 |
[11:34] | Walt | 这是Walt |
[11:35] | And I’m Michael. | 我是Michael |
[11:38] | Anyway, could you watch him for me | 不管怎么说 你能帮我照管孩子吗 |
[11:41] | until I come back? | 直到我回来? |
[11:51] | Sorry, I don’t understand, but you’re cool with this, right? | 抱歉 我听不懂 但你答应了 是吗? |
[11:57] | I don’t need a baby-sitter | 我不要临时保姆 |
[11:58] | Come on, man. Vincent needs you here. | 拜托 Vincent需要你呆在这儿 |
[12:00] | Hey, cheer up. | 嘿 开心一点 |
[12:02] | This will give me a chance to get to know your friend Mr. Locke. | 对我来说这是个可以更好的了解你的朋友Locke先生的好机会 |
[12:10] | Yeah. Whatever. | 不管你说什么 是的 |
[12:21] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[12:23] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[12:24] | It’s Jack. | 我是Jack |
[12:27] | -Claire, right? -Yeah. | -Claire 对吧? -是的 |
[12:29] | -How’s the…? -Oh, he’s good.Yeah. Thanks. | -(孩子)怎么样… -哦 他很好 谢谢 |
[12:34] | I thought maybe you should see this. | 我想你应该看看这个 |
[12:38] | Someone found it in there. | 有人在那儿找到的 |
[12:39] | They’re collecting all the belongings. | 他们正在收集所有的物品 |
[12:43] | They’re wedding plans for Steve and Kristen. | Steve和Kristen 他们正在讨论结婚事宜 |
[12:48] | They were on the plane sitting a couple of rows behind me. | 飞机上 他们就坐在我身后的几排 |
[12:52] | I remember because they looked so happy. | 我还记得他们 是因为他们看起来开心极了 |
[12:55] | I don’t understand what I’m supposed to do with this. | 我不明白Claire 我不知道该怎么做 |
[12:58] | well, some of us were wondering if maybe we should | 我们当中一些人在想 是否应该… |
[13:01] | do some kind of memorial service or something. | 搞个悼念仪式或其它什么的 |
[13:05] | You could lead it. | 你可以做个指导 |
[13:10] | -No, I don’t think… -Well, you know, just a few words | -不 我不认为… -你知道 说几句话就行了 |
[13:12] | or even we could just read off names from passports and driver’s… | 或者直接念一下护照或者驾照上的名字也行… |
[13:17] | Look, it’s not my thing. | 听着 这不是我份内的事 |
[13:19] | okay. | 好吧 |
[13:24] | Maybe I’ll do it. | 那我来做吧 |
[13:25] | Yeah. Sounds fine.Whatever everybody wants. | 好的 主意不错 大家想干什么 干什么 |
[13:47] | That woman is still sitting there. | 那个女的还坐在那儿 |
[13:50] | -Her husband was on the plane. -Great. | -她丈夫也在飞机上 -好 |
[13:53] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗? |
[13:54] | What’s a four-letter word for “I don’t care”? | 来个四字短语怎么样: 我不在乎? |
[13:58] | I think somebody should talk to her. | 我在想 最好有个人过去和她说说话 |
[14:00] | I nominate you, Captain America | 我提拔你去 “America”船长 |
[14:02] | You just can’t help yourself,can you? | 你就不能帮帮自己? |
[14:04] | Yeah, well, at least | 不能 至少 |
[14:06] | You don’t have to worry about starving with me taking care of you. | 在我的照顾下 你不用担心饿着肚子 |
[14:08] | I’m not gonna starve. | 我才不会饿着肚子 |
[14:10] | Right. What are you gonna eat? | 好吧 那你吃什么? |
[14:13] | Ocean’s full of fish. | 海里面全是鱼 |
[14:18] | Hate to break it to you. | 跟你说也是白说 |
[14:20] | The ocean is not gonna take your gold card. | 大海是不会买你的帐的 |
[14:23] | You really don’t think I can catch a fish? | 你真的认为我一条鱼都抓不到? |
[14:30] | You find something? | 找到什么了吗? |
[14:33] | The ground here has been rooted up. | 这地已经被猪鼻子拱过了 |
[14:36] | That’s how boars get the majority of their food. They dig. | 这就是野猪食物的主要来源: 挖掘 |
[14:39] | Afterwards, they generally wallow in the dirt and rub up against the trees, | 然后 他们会把食物放在地上磨滚对着树反复摩擦 |
[14:43] | scoring it with their tusks. | 最后用獠牙取出食物 |
[14:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:46] | So, what’s all that mean? | 那么你是什么意思? |
[14:48] | It means we’re close. | 意味着我们离野猪不远了 |
[15:07] | -Shannon, right? -Yeah. | -Shannon 对吧? -是的 |
[15:11] | Are you doing anything? | 你在做什么吗? |
[15:13] | Me? No, I was just…What are you doing? | 我? 不 我只是 呃… 你在做什么? |
[15:18] | I was just gonna go for a walk. | 我只是随便逛逛 |
[15:22] | -You want to come? -Yeah. Yes.Sure. | -想一块儿来吗? -哦 好的 当然 |
[15:33] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗? |
[15:36] | I wondered when this was gonna come up. | 我在想你什么时候能爬上来(乐队的地位提升) |
[15:38] | -Yes, I am the bass guitarist in… -Do you know anything about fishing? | -是的 我在乐队里是个低音吉他手…. -你知道怎么钓鱼吗? |
[15:42] | What? Fishing? | 什么? 钓…钓鱼? |
[15:43] | My granddad used to take me out.Taught me everything he knows. | 我祖父曾带我出去他把他知道的都教给了我 |
[15:48] | Everything he knew.He’s dead now, God rest his soul. | 教给我他知道的每件事他现在已经去世了 上帝保佑他 |
[15:51] | Yeah, I’m like a…I’m a fishing fiend. | 是的 我就像一个 …一个钓鱼能手 |
[15:54] | You know,I mean, England’s an island | 你知道 我意思是 英国是个岛国 |
[15:56] | so I just throw it in and fish. | 我甩出线就可以钓鱼 |
[16:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:07] | doc, you got a second? | 医生 你有空吗? |
[16:11] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[16:13] | That woman’s been sitting over there by herself. | 那位女士一个人坐那儿很久了 |
[16:16] | Maybe she’s having trouble dealing with her husband. | 或许她在不停的思念她的丈夫 |
[16:18] | I don’t think she’s had anything to eat or drink. | 我想她已经很久没吃过或喝过东西了 |
[16:22] | Think maybe you could go talk to her? | 或许你可以过去和她谈谈? |
[16:25] | Why me? I’m not a psychiatrist.Maybe you should… | 干吗要我过去? 我不是精神科医生 你去吧… |
[16:28] | Just thought you might want to do it. | 我以为你会想要这么做 |
[16:31] | You’re the one that saved her life. | 是你救了她的命 |
[16:51] | Rose, right? | Rose 对吧? |
[16:59] | You remember me? | 你记得我吗? |
[17:01] | Seat 23A. I was… | 23A座位的 我是… |
[17:05] | the guy that told you not to worry about the turbulence. | 飞机遇上气流时 我是那个叫你不要担心的家伙 |
[17:11] | Everybody’s getting pretty worried about you, Rose. | 大家都很担心你 Rose |
[17:14] | You want to be alone, fine | 如果你喜欢独处 可以 |
[17:15] | but take care of yourself. | 但你得照顾好自己 |
[17:18] | You should really drink. | 你真的应该喝点水 |
[17:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:27] | We don’t have to talk. | 我们不一定要说话 |
[17:28] | Let’s just sit… for a while. | 就这样坐一会儿也行 |
[17:37] | How’s your son?How’s he handling all this? | 你儿子…他怎么看待这件事? |
[17:41] | A hell of a lot better than I am. | 他比我更好过 |
[17:44] | You must be proud.He’s a brave kid. | 你一定很骄傲 他是个勇敢的孩子 |
[17:47] | Yeah. I can’t take credit for that. | 是的 但这不是我的功劳 |
[17:49] | I wasn’t part of his life | 他的生活中一直没有我 |
[17:51] | till his mother passed away two weeks ago. | 直到两周前他妈妈过世 |
[17:53] | -I’m sorry. I didn’t know. -That’s okay. | -我很抱歉 我还不知道 -没事 |
[17:56] | They were living in Sydney the past couple of years. | 过去的几年 他们一直住在悉尼 |
[17:58] | I flew out last week | 上周我飞过去… |
[18:01] | to go get him. | 接他们 |
[18:03] | What were you doing? | 你在澳大利亚干什么? |
[18:05] | Shh. | 嘘! |
[19:05] | quit giving us the steal signal. | 讨厌你老是用手指 点来点去 |
[19:43] | It’s bad. | 糟透了 |
[19:47] | Move. | 行动 |
[19:48] | You’ve got to move, colonel. | 你得行动 少校 |
[19:51] | Your troops are across enemy lines. | 你的部队正在穿越敌线 |
[19:54] | Patience | 忍耐 |
[19:56] | a quality which you lack | 你最缺乏的一种品质 |
[19:57] | is the hallmark of a leader.GL-12 | 是作为一个领导者的必要品质 GL 12 |
[20:00] | Hallmark? | 必要品质? |
[20:05] | Tell me more about being a leader, Locke. | 多给我讲些领导的事,Locke. |
[20:09] | And while you’re at it | 讲的同时 |
[20:11] | tell me about this colonel thing | 顺便跟我说说”少校”的事 |
[20:13] | I perused your file in Human Resources. | 在人事资源部 我仔细看过你的简历 |
[20:16] | You’ve never been in any of the armed forces. | 你从没参加过什么军队 |
[20:18] | I’m just playing a game, Randy. | 我在玩游戏 Randy |
[20:19] | It’s my lunch hour.I can play a game. | 这是我的午休时间 我可以玩游戏 |
[20:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:24] | Tell me, what’s a walkabout? | 告诉我 什么是”徒步旅行”? |
[20:27] | “Experience the dream journeys of the fabled Australian outback.” | 经历所谓澳大利亚内地的梦幻之旅 |
[20:32] | You have no right taking that off my desk. | 你没有权力在我桌子上拿东西 |
[20:35] | So you wander around hunting and gathering food, right? | 还有你们四处打猎 寻找食物 对吧? |
[20:41] | On foot? | 徒步? |
[20:42] | Not that you would understand | 你是不会明白的 |
[20:43] | but a walkabout is a journey of spiritual renewal | 徒步旅行是一种精神再生的旅行 |
[20:47] | where one derives strength | 人可以从大地得到力量 |
[20:49] | from the earth and becomes inseparable from it. | 从而和大地变得不可分离 |
[20:51] | I have vacation days. | 我有假期 |
[20:53] | I’m going, Randy.I already made a reservation. | 我要去 Randy 我已经预定好了 |
[20:55] | Wow, John,you’re really doing it? | John 你真的要做? |
[20:57] | You tell Helen yet? | 你告诉Helen了吗? |
[21:01] | What’s this, Locke? | 是谁 Locke? |
[21:03] | You’ve got a woman in your life. | 你生命中不是有个女人了吗? |
[21:05] | None of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[21:06] | What is it with you, Locke?Why do you torture yourself? | 你怎么回事 Locke? 你干吗折磨你自己? |
[21:10] | I mean, imagining you’re some hunter?And walkabouts? | 我意思是 把自己想象成一个猎手? 一个徒步旅行者? |
[21:14] | Wake up.You can’t do any of that. | 醒醒吧 你什么都干不了的 |
[21:20] | What? Norman what? | 什么? Norman什么? |
[21:24] | Double amputee, no legs. | 截肢者 没有腿 |
[21:27] | He climbed to the top of Mount Everest. | 他爬上了史上最高山 |
[21:29] | Why? It was his destiny. | 为什么? 命运决定的 |
[21:32] | That’s what you think you got, old man? | 那就是你所谓的收获 老头? |
[21:35] | Destiny? | 命运? |
[21:39] | Just… | 只是… |
[21:42] | don’t tell me what I can’t do… | 不要再跟我说 我做不了什么… |
[21:44] | John. He’s hurt. | John! 他受伤了 |
[21:47] | John? Can you hear me? | John 你听到我说话了吗? |
[21:52] | John, you okay? | John 你没事吧? |
[22:02] | I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[22:03] | I’m fine, Helen. I just got the wind knocked out of me is all. | 我很好 Helen 风把我吹倒了 就这样 |
[22:09] | What? | 什么? |
[22:10] | You called me Helen. | 你刚才叫我Helen |
[22:12] | Did I? | 是吗? |
[22:17] | Which way’d that boar go? | 那野猪往哪个方向去了? |
[22:19] | Michael’s hurt. | Michael受伤了 |
[22:21] | We have to get him back to camp. | 我们得把他带回营地去 |
[22:23] | Yeah, you take him back to camp.I’m gonna get that boar. | 好的 你把他带回营地 我去追野猪 |
[22:27] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呀? |
[22:30] | I’m fine. I can do this. | 我没事 我能做到 |
[22:34] | John, you can’t. | John 你不能去 |
[22:36] | Don’t tell me what I can’t do. | 不要再跟我说 我做不了什么 |
[22:44] | Get it? | 抓到了? |
[22:45] | Dude | 伙计… |
[22:47] | quit asking me that. | 不要再这么问了 |
[22:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:50] | It’s just you said you knew how to fish. | 是你说 你知道怎么抓鱼的!! |
[22:51] | Yeah, off the Santa Monica Pier with my old man | 是的 我曾和老爸去Santa Monica码头 |
[22:54] | and a fishing pole and bait. | 带上一根鱼竿 一些饵 |
[22:57] | Never had to try to poke one with a sharp stick. | 不要指望用尖棒戳到鱼 |
[23:02] | Well… really appreciate you helping me out. Thanks. | 真的很感激你帮我 谢谢 |
[23:06] | Hey…anything that keeps me away from that fuselage. | 只要让我远离那机身就行 |
[23:10] | And that freakin’ redneck jerk! | 抓住那个该死的红脖子蠢蛋 |
[23:14] | Damn it! Crap! Crap! Son of a… | 妈的! 我真是垃圾! 垃圾! 臭婊… |
[23:18] | You want me to have a go? | 你让我试试? |
[23:21] | Knock yourself out. | 小心点 |
[23:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:28] | Okay, here comes one. | 好的 这儿有一条 |
[23:30] | Put your weight into it. | 集中力量 |
[23:31] | Easy. Wait for it. | 放松 等候 |
[23:33] | Wait. | 等 |
[23:34] | Now! | 快! |
[23:38] | Dude, you got to try to pin it. | 伙计 你得扎中 |
[23:40] | Did you see how close I was? | 你看 我差点就抓到了? |
[23:41] | You said not to corner it. | 你说的 别为难它 |
[23:59] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[24:01] | -Your name’s Sayid, right? -Yes. | -你叫Sayid 对吧? -是的 |
[24:05] | I found this.It’s got your name on it. | 我刚找到这个 上面有你的名字 |
[24:11] | I thought I’d lost this. | 我还以为没了 |
[24:13] | -Thank you. -Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[24:46] | His fingers swell. | 他的手指会肿胀 |
[24:50] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[24:52] | Bernard. My husband. | Bernard 我的丈夫 |
[24:55] | His hands swell up whenever we fly. | 我们一上飞机 他的手指就肿胀 |
[24:59] | The altitude. | 海拔的缘故 |
[25:02] | He started having me hold on to his wedding ring whenever we took a plane trip. | 所以一旦我们乘飞机旅行他就叫我拿着他的结婚戒指 |
[25:07] | I always wore it around my neck for safekeeping | 我总是把它带在脖子上 怕弄丢了 |
[25:10] | just until we landed. | 直到飞机着陆 |
[25:18] | You know, doctor, you don’t have to keep your promise. | 我要你知道 医生 你不必兑现承诺的! |
[25:23] | Promise? | 承诺? |
[25:24] | The one you made me on the plane | 在飞机上你给我的承诺….. |
[25:26] | to keep me company until my husband got back from the restroom? | 说给我作个伴 直到我丈夫从洗手间出来? |
[25:31] | I’m letting you off the hook. | 我允许你从这个困扰中走出去 |
[25:36] | Well, you’re not gonna get rid of me that easily. | 你不能这么轻易的甩掉我 |
[25:41] | Rose, you shouldn’t be out here alone. | Rose 你不应该一个人呆在这儿 |
[25:44] | You’re suffering from post-traumatic shock. | 你刚遭受过猛烈的冲击 |
[25:48] | Aren’t we all? | 我们不是都遭受了吗? |
[25:52] | Yeah, I guess we are. | 是的 我们都遭受了 |
[25:57] | You have a nice way about you. | 你人很好 |
[26:02] | A good soul. | 有颗好的心灵 |
[26:04] | Patient, caring. | 有耐心 关爱他人 |
[26:07] | I suppose that’s why you became a doctor. | 我想这就是你为什么成为了医生 |
[26:10] | Thanks, but… | 谢谢 但是… |
[26:13] | I was just kinda born into it. | 事实是 这和祖传有关 |
[26:17] | Family business. | 家族事业 |
[26:31] | I have never felt so alive. | 我从没感受过 我这么有活力 |
[26:35] | Getting to finally tell Randy off was… | 终于告诉了Randy我要离开 真的是… |
[26:40] | …life-changing. | … 生命的变迁 |
[26:43] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[26:45] | Now I’m free to do all those things I ever wanted to do, | 现在我可以自由自在的做我想做的事 |
[26:48] | things that I know I was destined to do, | 做我命中注定要做的事 |
[26:51] | like we talked about, Helen. | 就像我们讨论过的那样 Helen |
[26:53] | It’s wonderful, John. I’m happy for you. Really. | 太棒了 John 我真替你高兴 |
[26:56] | I haven’t even told you the best part. | 我还没告诉你最精彩的部分 |
[26:59] | Do you remember the… | 你还记得那个… |
[27:02] | …authentic aboriginal walkabout? | 真实的原始徒步旅行吗? |
[27:05] | Sure. That’s all you’ve talked about for weeks. | 当然 你说了好几周了 |
[27:07] | Yeah, well, I’m gonna do it. | 是的 我打算去尝试 |
[27:11] | I’m flying to Australia at the end of the week. | 这周末 我要飞往澳大利亚 |
[27:14] | And I’ve… | 而且我已经 … |
[27:17] | I bought two tickets. | 我买了两张票子 |
[27:25] | -John, we’ve talked about this. -Yeah. I know. | -John 我们已经谈过了 -是的 我知道 |
[27:28] | I like you. I’ve enjoyed talking these past months. | 我喜欢你 我也喜欢过去的几个月里和你谈论的这些事情 |
[27:30] | So have I. Eight months | 我也是 8个月了 |
[27:32] | I’m not allowed to meet customers. | 我不允许去见顾客 |
[27:36] | A customer? | 顾客? |
[27:37] | Is…? | 对你… |
[27:40] | Is that what I am to you? | 对你来说 我就是个顾客而已? |
[27:42] | This isn’t really normal. I mean, it isn’t what I do. | 这非比寻常 我是说 这不是我要做的 |
[27:45] | Maybe you should find a, I don’t know, therapist. | 或许你应该找一个…我说不清楚…治疗师?! |
[27:49] | -I have a therapist. -John… | -我有一个治疗师了 -John… |
[27:54] | I thought you understood. | 我还以为你会明白的 Helen |
[27:56] | You know me better than anyone. | 你了解我 比任何人都清楚 |
[27:57] | If we talk longer | John 如果我们再接着谈的话 |
[27:59] | I’m gonna charge you for another hour | 你得多付一个小时的钱了 |
[28:00] | That’s another $89.95. | 又要89.95美圆 |
[28:03] | I don’t care about the money! I just… | 听着 我才不在乎钱!我只是… |
[28:05] | I’m sorry, John. I got to go. | 我很抱歉 John 我得走了 |
[28:22] | wait a minute. | 等等 |
[28:24] | What? | 什么? |
[28:24] | Just rest here for a minute. | 在这休息会儿 |
[28:26] | I thought the guy with the gimpy leg should be deciding when we rest. | 那个瘸腿的家伙应该给我们安排好休息地 |
[28:31] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你做什么? |
[28:34] | Trying to boost the transceiver signal. | 试着调测一下信号 |
[28:38] | I’m gonna climb this tree… | 我得爬上树去 |
[28:40] | …and attach an antenna. | 把天线安置在那儿 |
[28:44] | -You’re gonna climb that? -Yeah. | -你要爬这个? -是的 |
[28:47] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:49] | Climbed a lot worse. | 爬树对你不好 |
[30:31] | These were… | 这些是… |
[30:34] | I found these the other day when I was… | 前些天我找到的 当时我在… |
[30:39] | Hell, just take it. | 不管了 收下就是了 |
[30:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:56] | What is that? | 什么…那是什么? |
[31:01] | I get it.It’s like toothpaste. | 我懂了 牙膏一样的东西 |
[31:12] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[31:17] | So, like, what happened out there? | 发生什么事了? |
[31:19] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[31:22] | Your leg’s messed up. Does it hurt? | 你的腿看起来糟透了 痛吗? |
[31:24] | It’s okay. Not as bad as it looks | 没事儿 没看起来那么糟 |
[31:28] | The mighty huntress returns. | 勇猛的女猎手回来了 |
[31:30] | -What’s for dinner, honey? -Not now. | -晚餐吃什么 宝贝儿? -还没到时候 |
[31:36] | It was a boar fight? | 这么说你和野猪打架喽? |
[31:38] | Not so much a fight. | 算不上打架 是蹂躏啦 |
[31:40] | It was more, you know, like me getting gored. | 就像我被它狼吞虎咽 |
[31:42] | So, where’s Mr. Locke? | 那…Locke先生在哪? |
[31:53] | I don’t think the hunt went well. | 我觉得打猎进展的并不顺利 |
[31:55] | That bald guy never came back. | 那个光头佬还没回来 |
[31:56] | They didn’t bring back any food? | 他们什么食物都没带回来? |
[31:58] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说什么了吗? |
[32:00] | Somebody might have died. | 很可能有人死在那儿不回来了 |
[32:01] | We’ll die if somebody doesn’t do something. | 是的 但是如果他们不做些什么 我们都会死的 |
[32:03] | There you are. | 给你 |
[32:05] | As promised | 我保证过的 |
[32:06] | you and I will be dining on fresh catch of the day. | 今晚你和我将有一顿丰盛的海鲜大餐 |
[32:08] | My fish! | 老天! |
[32:09] | Hope you don’t mind alfresco. | 希望你不会介意我把鱼弄成这样吧 |
[32:10] | It was no problem. | 是的 这不成问题 |
[32:12] | That one gave me a hell of a tussle | 你知道吗? 事实上 这鱼花了我好大力气啊 |
[32:14] | but you have to get inside the mind of the fish. | 但你知道 你必须知道鱼在想什么? |
[32:16] | -I don’t believe you. -I cornered it. | -我不相信 -我呆在浅水处 把它逼到角落 |
[32:18] | What’s the matter? Can’t stand to see me fending for myself? | 又怎么了? 不忍看到我自力更生啊? |
[32:21] | -I am so sorry about this. Seriously. -It’s okay. | -对这件事 我真的感到很抱歉 -没事 |
[32:23] | -What are you apologizing for? -For you | -你向他倒什么歉? -替你道歉 |
[32:25] | For using this poor guy. | 为你像摆弄别人一样摆弄他道歉 |
[32:27] | Oh, whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[32:28] | In your twisted brain | 你脑子里错乱的某根神经 |
[32:29] | you think this proves.you can take care of yourself. | 你认为 这证明你可以照顾你自己了 |
[32:34] | I told you I’d catch a fish, didn’t I? | 我告诉过我会抓到一条鱼 不是吗? |
[32:35] | That’s low, even for you. | 这是很低贱的行为 Shannon 对你来说也是 |
[32:37] | Oh, go rescue a baby bird or something. | 去救幼鸟或其它什么吧 |
[32:47] | Rose, after the sun goes down, | Rose 太阳下山后 |
[32:51] | we’re gonna burn the fuselage. | 我们将烧掉机身 |
[32:53] | It’s just something that we have to do. | 这是我们必须得做的 |
[32:57] | There’s gonna be a memorial service back at the camp for those… | 然后我们会在营地搞个悼念仪式 |
[33:01] | …for those who didn’t make it | 为那些没有活下来的人 |
[33:03] | for everyone to say goodbye | 向他们告别 |
[33:07] | I’d like to be there for that. | 今晚我会去的 |
[33:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:18] | Maybe if you wanted to say something,You know, about your husband. | 你知道 或许你想对你的丈夫说些什么 |
[33:23] | What? | 什么? |
[33:25] | I’m saying, if you wanted to say goodbye to Bernard. | 我说 如果你想对Bernard说再见的话 |
[33:27] | Doctor, my husband is not dead. | 医生 我丈夫没死 |
[33:33] | Rose, he was in the tail section of the plane. | Rose 他是在飞机的尾舱 |
[33:38] | It broke off in mid-flight. | 飞行的时候尾舱折断了 |
[33:40] | I’m sorry, but everyone who was in the rear of the plane is gone. | 很抱歉 只是那半节机身里的人都不见了 |
[33:44] | They’re probably thinking the same thing about us. | 他们很可能也在想”我们都已经死了” |
[34:06] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[34:08] | You coming? | 一块去吗? |
[34:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:29] | Guess I should have gotten the warranty. | 我想我本应该向你保证的 |
[34:35] | I suppose I’ll just try again. | 我还会再试一次 |
[34:38] | Of course, I have no welding iron | 当然 我已经没有焊锡了 |
[34:40] | no rivets | 没有锍钉 |
[34:41] | scorched wiring | 没有绞线 |
[34:43] | and it seems I must continue to | 看来我还得对…. |
[34:44] | lie to anyone who asks me what I’m actually doing! | 每个问我在干什么的人撒谎 |
[34:57] | We’ll try it again. | 我们再试一次 |
[35:03] | We’ll try it again. | 我们再试一次 |
[35:12] | Excuse me. | 先走了 |
[35:18] | You okay? | 你好吗? |
[35:20] | Is this when you say “I told you so”? | 你是不是要说”我告诉过你别去的”? |
[35:24] | No. I’m not big on rubbing it in. | 不 我才不会这么浇冷水 |
[35:37] | Locke’s gone. | Locke不见了 |
[35:40] | That thing,it was moving in his direction. | 那东西 朝他冲去 |
[35:45] | There wasn’t time. | 已经来不及…. |
[35:55] | What’s going on? | 这儿怎么样了? |
[35:58] | Fuselage is ready to go. | 马上就要烧机身了 |
[36:00] | Some of the others decided… | 有些人决定… |
[36:02] | I guess there’s gonna be some words said over the fire. | 我想烧的时候会有些悼词 |
[36:05] | -That’s good. -Names read, I think. | -这很好 -还有念名字 我想 |
[36:10] | I don’t think they’re ready to hear about some things… | 我想他们还没准备好 听我们讲一些…. |
[36:53] | Judith Martha Wexler from Denton, Texas. | 来自德克萨斯 丹顿的Judith Martha Wexler |
[37:00] | I guess she was gonna catch a connecting flight. | 估计她是去转机 |
[37:06] | She wore corrective lenses | 她戴矫正眼镜 |
[37:12] | and she was an organ donor. | 她还是个器官捐赠者 |
[37:16] | Or at least would have been. | 至少她曾经是 |
[37:19] | Steve and Kristen. | Steve和Kristen |
[37:22] | I don’t know their last name, but… | 我不知道他们的姓 但是 … |
[37:26] | they were really in love and were gonna be married. | 他们真的很相爱 并且马上就要结婚了 |
[37:31] | At least wherever they are now | 不管他们现在在哪 |
[37:33] | they’re not alone | 他们已经不再孤独 |
[37:59] | Looks like he hadn’t traveled much | 看起来 他很少旅行 |
[38:04] | as far as I can tell from his passport. | 至少从护照上看得出来 |
[38:08] | You seen Jack? | 看到Jack了吗? |
[38:33] | Nice work. | 干的漂亮 |
[38:36] | What? | 什么? |
[38:39] | The boar. | 野猪 |
[38:40] | Nice work, you know. | 你知道的 干得很漂亮 |
[38:42] | Killing it. | 杀了它 |
[38:44] | Just thought I should say something. | 刚还在想 我该为你说些什么 |
[38:49] | So, that thing… the… | 所以 那东西…那 … |
[38:52] | …monster, whatever | 怪物 或其它什么… |
[38:54] | she said it was headed right towards you. | 她说它朝你冲过去 |
[38:57] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗? |
[38:59] | Get any kind of look at it? | 看到了吗? |
[39:02] | No. | 没有 |
[39:14] | The walkabouts we arrange | 我们安排的徒步旅行 |
[39:15] | here are not just some stroll through the park. | 不只是一种像散步穿过公园那么简单 |
[39:18] | It’s trekking across stretches of desert | 这是一种长途跋涉 得穿越广阔无垠的沙漠 |
[39:20] | rafting treacherous waters… | 渡过激流横飞 险象环生的河流 |
[39:21] | You’ve got no idea who you’re talking to. | 你根本不知道你在和什么样的人说话 |
[39:24] | I’m well aware of what’s involved, believe me. | 我很清楚我要做的 相信我 |
[39:27] | I probably know more than you. | 关于徒步旅行 很可能我知道的比你还多 |
[39:29] | It’s a trying ordeal for someone in peak physical condition. | 即使是对一个身强力壮的人来说 这都是一种严酷的考验 |
[39:33] | I booked this tour a month ago. | 听着 我一个月前就预定了这次旅行 |
[39:34] | You’ve got my money.I demand a place. | 我已经付了钱 现在你得在车子上给我留个位置 |
[39:37] | You misrepresented yourself. | 你误导了大家 |
[39:39] | -I never lied. -By omission. Mr. Locke. | -我从没撒过谎 -你疏忽了 Locke先生 |
[39:41] | You neglected to tell us about your condition. | 你漏了告诉我们你的身体状况 |
[39:43] | My condition is not an issue. | 我的身体状况不成问题 |
[39:45] | I’ve lived with it for four years. | 四年来我的身体状况都这样 |
[39:47] | Never kept me from doing anything. | 这从来没妨碍过我做任何事 |
[39:48] | Unfortunately, it is an issue for our insurance company. | 不幸的是 对保险公司来说 这就是个问题 |
[39:51] | I can’t keep the bus waiting.It isn’t fair… | 我不能再让汽车等下去了 这对别人很不公平… |
[39:54] | Don’t talk to me about fair! | 不要跟我讲”公平”! |
[39:59] | I’ll get you on a plane to Sydney on our dime. | 我们承担你飞回悉尼的费用 |
[40:02] | It’s the best I can do. | 我所能做的就这些了 |
[40:03] | No, I don’t want to go back to Sydney. | 不 我不想回悉尼 |
[40:04] | Look, I’ve been preparing for this for years. | 听着 我为这次”徒步旅行”准备好几年了 |
[40:07] | Just put me on the bus right now.I can do this! | 你只要现在让我进汽车就行 我能做到! |
[40:10] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能 |
[40:12] | don’t you | 你不要走 |
[40:15] | You don’t know who you’re dealing with! | 你不知道你干了些什么! |
[40:17] | Don’t ever tell me what I can’t do! | 不要再跟我说 什么我做不了 永远都不要! |
[40:20] | This is destiny. | 这就是命运 |
[40:21] | This is destiny. | 这就是命运 |
[40:22] | This is my destiny. | 这就是我的命运 |
[40:24] | Listen, I’m supposed to do this, damn it! | 听着 我本来可以做的 妈的!!! |
[40:27] | Don’t tell me what I can’t do! | 不要再跟我说 什么我做不了! |
[40:30] | Don’t tell me what I can’t… | 不要再跟我说 我不能… |
[41:30] | You! Come on!Come over here! | 你! 快! 过来! |
[41:32] | Get over here! Give me a hand! | 过来! 快! |