时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Do you think he’s gonna live? | 他能活下来吗? |
[00:12] | Do you know him? | 你认识他? |
[00:14] | He was sitting next to me. | 他坐在我旁边 |
[00:15] | You’d think they would have come by now. | 你以为他们会来吗 |
[00:19] | -Who? -Anyone. | -谁? -谁都行 |
[00:22] | What is it, like checkers? | 这和跳棋一样吗? |
[00:23] | Not really. It’s a better game than checkers. | 不太一样 它比跳棋好玩 |
[00:27] | Two players, two sides. | 两个人游戏 分两边 |
[00:29] | One is light, one is dark. | 一方白子 一方黑子 |
[00:37] | Do you want to know a secret? | 你想知道个秘密吗? |
[01:01] | Don’t trust her. | 不要相信她 |
[01:03] | She’s dangerous. | 她是个危险人物 |
[01:05] | Try not to move, man. | 不要动 |
[01:07] | I have to find her. | 我要找到她 |
[01:10] | I have to bring her back. | 我要把她带回来 |
[01:11] | Yeah, you keep saying that. | 好吧 你继续说吧 |
[01:13] | And every time I ask you who you have to bring back, | 每次我问你把谁带回来时 |
[01:15] | you pass out on me again. | 你都会昏过去 |
[01:17] | Since your fever’s running pretty high, | 因为你在发高烧 |
[01:18] | I’m guessing you have no idea who the hell you’re talking about. | 所以我猜你跟本不知道你在说谁 |
[01:21] | My cuffs. | 我的手铐 |
[01:23] | My handcuffs. | 我的手铐 |
[01:26] | Where are my cuffs? | 我的手铐在哪? |
[01:28] | What? | 什么? |
[01:32] | My jacket pocket. | 我的外衣兜 |
[01:33] | -I don’t…-My jacket pocket. | -我不… -我的外衣兜 |
[01:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:45] | Dangerous. | 危险 |
[01:48] | She’s dangerous. | 她是危险人物 |
[02:11] | It’s getting dark. | 天开始黑了 |
[02:12] | Then pick up the pace. | 那就加快脚步 |
[02:14] | -Hick. -A little louder? | -乡巴佬 -你敢再大点声? |
[02:15] | We should make camp. | 我们应该在这露营 |
[02:17] | -What, here? -Yes, here. | -什么 在这? -是的 在这 |
[02:20] | I’m not stopping. Y’all have a nice cookout. | 我不会停下来的 你们在这好好的野餐一顿吧 |
[02:21] | Excellent. Walk through the jungle in the dark. | 很好 在夜里穿过丛林 |
[02:23] | Ooh, afraid the trees are gonna get us? | 怕树会吃了我们吗? |
[02:25] | No. What is knocking down the trees will get you. | 不会 但摧毁树的东西会吃了你 |
[02:28] | Well, you’re so worried about me, | 好啊 你这么担心我 |
[02:30] | how about you give me the clip back? | 为什么不把弹夹给我? |
[02:31] | Put your gun back in your pants, Sawyer. | 把枪收起来 Sawyer |
[02:33] | Sayid’s right. You keep walking, you’re not gonna make it to the beach. | Sayids是对的 如果继续走你也回不到沙滩的 |
[02:36] | Yeah, why’s that? | 为什么 |
[02:41] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[02:44] | This is Australia. | 这是澳大利亚 |
[02:46] | This is us. | 这是我们 |
[02:47] | Nice stick. | 不错的棍子 |
[02:48] | Two da ago, we take off from Sydney. | 两天前 我们从悉尼起飞 |
[02:51] | We fly along the same northeast route | 我们沿着所有飞往洛杉矶的 |
[02:53] | every commercial airliner bound for los angeles does. | 商务客机的东北航线飞行 |
[02:56] | Now, the pilot, he said he lost communication with the ground, correct? | 那个驾驶员 他说他和地面失去了联系 对吧? |
[02:59] | Yeah, six hours in. | 是的 有6个小时 |
[03:00] | He turned around and headed for Fiji. | 他就调头驶向斐济了 |
[03:02] | So he changed course. | 就是说我们改变了航线 |
[03:04] | Regrettably, no one knew he changed course. | 遗憾的是 没人知道我们改变了航线 |
[03:06] | The turbulence hit. | 然后遇到了气流 |
[03:10] | We know the rest. | 下面的事我们都知道了 |
[03:12] | The pilot said we were over 1,000 miles off course. | 那个飞行员说我们离航线有一千多英里远 |
[03:17] | Yeah, but they’ll find us. | 没错 但他们会找到我们的 |
[03:19] | They have satellites in space that can take pictures of your license plate. | 他们的卫星可以清楚的拍到你的车牌号码 |
[03:23] | If only we were all wearing license plates. | 如果我们都带着车牌就行 |
[03:26] | Well, aren’t you the pessimist. | 你可是个悲观主义者 |
[03:27] | Basic photography…point and shoot. | 基本的摄影技巧…对准然后再拍 |
[03:29] | Satellites can shoot,but they must be told where to point. | 卫星是可以拍照 但它们要知道拍哪 |
[03:35] | Bollocks. | 妈的 |
[03:36] | Okay, really enjoyed the puppet show. Fantastic. | 戏做的不错 很好看 |
[03:39] | So we’re stuck in the middle of damn nowhere. | 我们被困在了一个无人知晓的地方 |
[03:42] | How about we talk about that other thing? | 我们谈谈别的怎么样? |
[03:45] | You know, the transmission Abdul picked up on his little radio. | 无线电接收器收到的信号 |
[03:48] | The French chick that said “they’re all dead.” | 那法国婊子说”他们都死了” |
[03:52] | The transmission’s been on a loop for…how long was it, freckles? | 信号已经发射了… 多长时间 Kate? |
[03:56] | -16 years. -Right. | -16年 -没错 |
[03:59] | Let’s talk about that. | 我们谈谈这个吧 |
[04:05] | Well, we have to tell the others when we get back. | 我们回去要把这些告诉大家 |
[04:08] | -Tell them what exactly? -What we heard. | -告诉他们什么? -我们所听到的 |
[04:10] | You didn’t hear anything. I’m not a stupid translator. | 你听到什么了? 我可不是个愚蠢的翻译 |
[04:12] | No one’s going to tell them anything. | 谁也不可以告诉大家任何事 |
[04:15] | To relay what we heard | 散播我们所听到的 |
[04:17] | without fully understanding it will cause a panic. | 却又没有完全理解的东西 会造成大家的恐慌 |
[04:21] | If we tell them what we know, | 如果我们告诉他们我们知道的 |
[04:24] | we take away their hope. | 我们就会带走他们的希望 |
[04:27] | And hope is a very dangerous thing to lose. | 失掉希望是件很可怕的事情 |
[04:33] | So we lie. | 所以我们要说谎 |
[04:41] | -Was it a dinosaur? -It wasn’t a dinosaur. | -是恐龙吗? -不是恐龙 |
[04:44] | You said you didn’t see it. | 你说你没看见它? |
[04:46] | I didn’t. | 没有 |
[04:48] | So how do you know it wasn’t a dinosaur? | 那你怎么知道它不是恐龙? |
[04:50] | Because dinosaurs are extinct. | 因为恐龙已经灭绝了 |
[04:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:00] | So what’s his story? | 他怎么样了? |
[05:01] | He looks kind of… | 他看起来像是… |
[05:03] | dying. | 快死了 |
[05:04] | -He’s not gonna die. -He’s yellow, man. | -他不会死的 -伤口已经化脓了 |
[05:06] | His wound is infected, but the antibiotics will fight it off. | 他的伤口是感染了 但抗生素会解决的 |
[05:09] | hat if they don’t? | 如果它们解决不了呢? |
[05:12] | Then his body will shut down | 那他的身体就停止工作了 |
[05:15] | one piece at a time. | 一件一件的停止 |
[05:17] | His abdomen goes rigid, then… | 他的腹部开始僵化 然后… |
[05:24] | He looks like he’s in pain. | 看起来他很疼 |
[05:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:32] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[05:37] | Dude? | 老兄? |
[05:44] | What do you think she did? | 你认为她做了什么? |
[05:45] | It’s none of my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[05:47] | -She looks pretty hardcore. -Hurley. | -她看起来像中坚分子 -Hurley |
[06:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[06:34] | I’m standing guard. | 我在站岗 |
[06:35] | You heard what they said’s out there. | 你听到他们是怎么说的吗? |
[06:37] | You took my gun off me, boy? | 你把我枪拿走了 小子? |
[06:38] | You’ve never even held a gun. He doesn’t believe in guns. | 你从没拿过枪的 他是反对枪的 |
[06:40] | -He goes on marches. -I don’t go on marches. | -他去游行过 -我没游行过 |
[06:42] | Give it back to me. | 把它给我 |
[06:43] | Yeah, give it to Al-jazeera. He’ll protect us. | 是的 把它给Al-jazeera 他会保护我们的 |
[06:44] | Al-jazeera’s a network. | Al-jazeera是一种网络 |
[06:46] | -I’ll keep the damn gun. -We should give it to her. | -让我来保管 -我们应该给她 |
[06:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:55] | Kate should hold the gun. | 枪应该由Kate保管 |
[06:57] | Fine with me. | 我同意 |
[07:01] | Well? | 好啊? |
[07:21] | -Good morning. -Morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[07:24] | You’re sleeping in my sheep pen. | 你睡在了我的羊圏里 |
[07:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:33] | How’d you get here? | 你怎么来这的? |
[07:34] | -I walked. -You walked? | -走来的 -你走来的? |
[07:36] | -Yeah. -From where? | -是的 -从哪? |
[07:38] | -Town. -Nearest town’s 15 kilometers. | -小镇 -离这最近的小镇也有15公里 |
[07:41] | Maybe that’s why I’m so exhausted. | 也许正因如此我才这么累吧 |
[07:43] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[07:47] | You hungry, Annie? | 你饿吗 Annie? |
[07:53] | So, you want to tell me why you’re trespassing on my property? | 想告诉我你为什么侵入我的地方吗? |
[07:58] | I ran out of money. | 我钱用光了 |
[08:01] | You’re an American? | 你是美国人? |
[08:03] | Canadian. | 加拿大人 |
[08:04] | I graduated from college and figured I’d see the world. | 我大学毕业后 想出去见见世界 |
[08:08] | Australia was top of my list,so I hopped a flight to Melbourne, | 澳大利亚是我最想去的 所以我就登上了去墨尔本的飞机 |
[08:10] | but I don’t know anybody here, | 但我这里没有一个熟人 |
[08:11] | so I just figured I’d walk for a while,you know? | 所以我就到处走了走 |
[08:14] | Melbourne’s a hundred kilometers from here. | 墨尔本离这有几百公里 |
[08:18] | I like walking. | 我喜欢走路 |
[08:19] | And you just happened to wander onto my farm? | 然后你就走到了我的农场? |
[08:22] | I like farms, too. | 我也喜欢农场 |
[08:31] | Do you know how to work one? | 你知道怎样料理农场吗? |
[08:34] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[08:40] | My wife died eight months ago wednesday. | 我妻子8个月前的礼拜三去世了 |
[08:44] | She left me with too many chores and a hell of a mortgage. | 她为我留下了太多的家务和债务 |
[08:48] | If you help me with the first one, | 你能帮我处理前者吗? |
[08:50] | I’ll give you a fair wage and a place to stay. | 我会为你提供住处并付你合理的薪水的 |
[08:56] | Deal. | 成交 |
[09:01] | I’m a lefty. | 我是个左撇子 |
[09:05] | Dude ! Dude ! | 老兄! 老兄! |
[09:10] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[09:14] | As you and the others know, | 正如你们所知道的 |
[09:15] | we hiked up the mountain in an attempt to help the rescue team locate us. | 我们爬上了山,以便帮助救援队找到我们 |
[09:21] | The transceiver failed to pick up a signal. | 无线电接收器没有收到信号 |
[09:24] | We weren’t able to send out a call for help. | 我们无法发射求救信号 |
[09:26] | But we’re not giving up. | 但我们不能放弃 |
[09:28] | If we gather electronic equipment | 如果我们收集一下电子设备 |
[09:30] | your cell phones, laptops… | 比如手机 笔记本电脑… |
[09:32] | I can boost the signal and we can try again. | 我可以使信号增强 然后再次尝试 |
[09:36] | But that may take some time, so for now, | 但这可能需要一些时间 所以从现在开始 |
[09:38] | we should begin rationing our remaining food. | 我们要合理分配剩下的食物 |
[09:41] | If it rains, we should set up tarps to collect water. | 如果下雨了 我们要撘帆布来收集雨水 |
[09:45] | I need to organize three separate groups. | 我要你们分成3组 |
[09:48] | Each group should have a leader. | 每个组都要有个领队 |
[09:50] | One group for water. I’ll organize that. | 一组负责找水 由我来负责 |
[09:52] | Who’s going to organize electronics? | 谁来组织收集电子设备? |
[09:54] | You…rationing food? | 你…配给食物? |
[09:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:59] | And I will need a third group to concern themselves with the construction of… | 我需要第三组来搭设他们的… |
[10:11] | I, um… I need to tell you something. | 我 嗯… 我有事要告诉你 |
[10:16] | Okay. Sure. | 好的 |
[10:24] | We couldn’t send out a signal because | 我们不能发射信号是因为 |
[10:26] | there was another signal blocking it. | 被另外一个信号阻挡了 |
[10:31] | The other signal… | 另一个信号… |
[10:33] | we heard it. | 我们听到了 |
[10:36] | It was a distress call from a French woman. | 是一个法国女子的求救信号 |
[10:39] | She said that the others were dead. | 她说其他人都死了 |
[10:42] | That something had killed them all. | 有东西把他们都杀了 |
[10:45] | She was alone on the island. | 她在岛上独自一人 |
[10:49] | It’s been playing for 16 years, Jack. | 信号已经发射了16年 Jack |
[11:01] | I wanted to tell you. | 我需要告诉你 |
[11:10] | Anything else? | 没别的了? |
[11:19] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[11:21] | The man with the shrapnel in his side. | 那个身中弹片的人 |
[11:25] | He’s touch and go. | 形势很严峻 |
[11:28] | Did he wake up? | 他醒了吗? |
[11:30] | Nah, just for a few seconds during the surgery. | 没有 只是在手术时醒了几秒 |
[11:34] | He say anything? | 他说什么了吗? |
[11:39] | No. | 没 |
[11:55] | So what’d she say? | 她说什么了? |
[11:58] | She didn’t say anything. | 什么都没说 |
[12:01] | But you told her you knew. | 你告诉她你知道了吗 |
[12:05] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[12:06] | Well, you kinda know she’s in that mug shot. | 你知道她的那张疑犯照片 |
[12:09] | And that we found those handcuffs. | 还有那副手铐 |
[12:10] | And that guy keeps mumbling “she’s dangerous,she’s dangerous” over and over. | 那人不停的念叨”她是危险人物” |
[12:14] | It’s not my business. Not my problem. | 这不关我的事 和我无关 |
[12:23] | Yeah, you’re right. | 没错 你说得对 |
[12:25] | We’ll let Johnny Fever take care of her when he gets better. | 等Johnny Fever好了 让他去处理吧 |
[12:28] | He’s not getting better if we don’t get some stronger antibiotics. | 如果我们找不到更强的抗生素 他不会好起来的 |
[12:32] | -That stuff I got from the luggage… -It’s for ear infections and foot fungus. | -我从行李里找到的那个 -那是治耳朵感染和脚气的 |
[12:35] | I went through everything, man. | 我都找遍了 |
[12:37] | What about that luggage in the overhead compartments? | 上面的机厢里会不会有? |
[12:41] | -That’s inside the plane. -Yeah? | -那在飞机里面 -怎么了? |
[12:45] | But the bodies are in there,and they’re all… | 但尸体也在里面 他们都… |
[12:50] | dead. | 死了 |
[12:54] | Look, I’ll handle it.Why don’t you keep an eye on… | 交给我吧,你去照看一下… |
[12:56] | Great. Yeah, I’d love to. On it. | 好 我很愿意 这就去 |
[13:41] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这做什么? |
[13:42] | Trick-or-treatin’, same as you. | 找东西 和你一样 |
[13:44] | You’re looting. | 你这是掠夺 |
[13:46] | Ahh! You say potato. | 随你怎么说 |
[13:49] | What’s in the bag? | 你包里是什么? |
[13:50] | Booze, smokes, a couple “playboys.” | 烟 酒 还有几本”花花公子” |
[13:53] | -What’s in yours? -Medicine. | -你的呢? -药 |
[13:56] | Well, just about sums it up, don’t it? | 我们正好互补 是吧? |
[13:59] | You do this back home, too? | 你在家也这么做吗? |
[14:01] | Steal from the dead? | 偷死人的东西? |
[14:02] | Brother, you got to wake up and smell the gull crap here. | 老兄 醒醒吧 感受一下这里充斥的谎言 |
[14:05] | Rescue ain’t coming. | 救援队不会来的 |
[14:09] | You’re just wasting your time, | 你是在浪费时间 |
[14:11] | trying to save a guy who,last time I checked, | 试着去救一个我上次见到时 |
[14:14] | had a piece of metal the size of my head sticking out of his bread basket. | 有一个像我头一样大的铁片插在肚子上的人 |
[14:19] | Let me ask you something. | 我来问问你 |
[14:22] | How many of those pills are you going to use to fix him up? | 你要用多少那样的药片才能救活他? |
[14:24] | -As many as it takes. -Yeah? | -需要多少就用多少 -是吗? |
[14:27] | How many you got? | 你有多少? |
[14:34] | You’re just not looking at the big picture, doc. | 你要看看这的情况 医生 |
[14:38] | You’re still back in civilization. | 你还活在文明社会 |
[14:39] | -Yeah? And where are you? -Me? | -是吗? 那你在哪? -我? |
[14:44] | I’m in the wild. | 我在野生社会 |
[14:59] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[15:02] | I got it. | 让我来 |
[15:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:06] | I got it. I got it. Yeah. | 我来 我来 好的 |
[15:12] | Well, look on the bright side. | 我们要看到光明的一面 |
[15:14] | Whoever’s this was is probably better off than we are. | 要是别人遇到这事 状况未必比我们好 |
[15:17] | I got it. | 我来 |
[15:55] | -How’s the baby? -It’s okay, I think. | -孩子怎么样? -应该没事 |
[15:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:00] | So, your, | 那 你的… |
[16:02] | your husband, was he on the flight? | 你丈夫不在飞机上? |
[16:05] | no, I’m not married. | 不 我没结婚呢 |
[16:10] | I know. How modern of me. | 我知道 我很前卫 |
[16:13] | Well, who needs men, right? | 需要男人做什么 对吧? |
[16:16] | Bloody useless. | 一点用都没有 |
[16:20] | So, you guys hiked all the way up on that mountain for nothing, huh? | 你们爬到山顶上 却一无所获? |
[16:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:32] | I was gonna get some more water. | 我要去弄些水 |
[16:34] | We haven’t met. I’m Kate. | 我们还不认识 我是Kate |
[16:38] | -Hi, Kate. -Hi. | -你好 Kate -你好 |
[16:47] | I was just looking for Jack,and I thought he might be in there. | 我在找Jack 以为他会在这 |
[16:49] | Yeah…no. | 是的…不 |
[16:50] | He went to go get some medicine. | 他去找药去了 |
[16:52] | Over there. | 在那 |
[16:58] | -Where, in the fuselage?-What? | -哪 机身里? -什么? |
[17:00] | Yeah. Yeah, in the, | 是的 在 |
[17:04] | You know, I got to go get that water. | 我要弄水去了 |
[18:00] | The bank would have given you a heck of a toaster | 如果你把钱存起来 |
[18:02] | if you’d kept that in a savings account. | 银行会奖你一个烤面包机的 |
[18:05] | What do I need a toaster for? | 我要烤面包机做什么? |
[18:06] | You’re hiding your wages in a tin can, Annie. | 你把工资藏到罐头瓶里去了 Annie |
[18:09] | I mean, I would have held onto it for you. | 我是说 我可以替你保管的 |
[18:13] | I got trust issues. | 我知道怎样安全 |
[18:20] | Weren’t you gonna say goodbye? | 你不想和我道别吗? |
[18:21] | I wrote you a note. | 我给你留了张条 |
[18:27] | You’ve been here for almost three months, Annie, | 你来这已经有三个月了 Annie |
[18:29] | and every time I ask you about yourself, | 每次我问你关于你的事, |
[18:31] | you get that look in your eye. | 你总是那种眼神 |
[18:34] | Yeah, that one. | 对 就是这种 |
[18:37] | So I mind my own business. | 所以我就不再问了 |
[18:39] | I figured maybe you got off on the wrong side of a bad relationship. | 我想可能你一时糊涂做了什么坏事 |
[18:43] | Maybe you ran. | 也许你逃了出来 |
[18:44] | I always knew you’d leave here someday. | 我知道你总有一天会走的 |
[18:47] | I guess I hoped it wouldn’t be in the middle of the night. | 可我不希望是在半夜 |
[18:52] | -I’m sorry. -Yeah. | -很抱歉 -是的 |
[18:56] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[19:03] | Annie, why don’t you just stay one more night, eh? | Annie 你为什么不再多呆一晚呢? |
[19:06] | I’ll drive you to the train station first thing in the morning. | 明天一早我会送你去火车站的 |
[19:08] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:17] | Good. | 好 |
[19:20] | I get it, you know. | 我知道的 |
[19:22] | Everyone deserves a fresh start. | 每人都应得一个崭新的开始 |
[19:49] | Damn it! | 妈的! |
[19:50] | Let her go, damn it! | 放开她,妈的! |
[19:57] | Breathe! Come on! | 呼吸! 快! |
[19:59] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[20:00] | Look at me! Look… | 看着我! 看… |
[20:06] | What did you do? | 你做什么了? |
[20:08] | I was just checking to see if he was… | 我只是看看他… |
[20:11] | He jumped on me. | 他就扑向我 |
[20:13] | He grabbed me. | 他抓住我 |
[20:19] | Is he… okay? | 他…没事吧? |
[20:22] | He’s not responding to any antibiotics, | 他对这些抗生素都没反应 |
[20:24] | he’s bleeding internally,his fever’s pushing 104, | 他内部在流血 他烧到40度了 |
[20:29] | and his abdomen’s rigid. | 他腹部僵化了 |
[20:41] | He needs water. | 他需要水 |
[20:47] | So what are you going to do about it? | 你要怎么处置? |
[20:50] | -About what? -About him. | -处置什么? -处置他 |
[20:51] | I told you, he needs water. | 我告诉过你 他需要水 |
[20:53] | Will he suffer? | 他会很痛苦吗? |
[20:56] | What?! | 什么?! |
[20:57] | Will it be quick? | 会很快吗? |
[20:59] | No, it won’t be quick. | 不 不会很快 |
[21:01] | Two, three, maybe four days. | 两天 三天 也许四天 |
[21:03] | And he’ll feel it? | 他会感觉到吗? |
[21:04] | Yeah, he’ll feel it. | 是的 他会的 |
[21:06] | Can’t you put him out of his misery? | 你不能让他脱离痛苦吗? |
[21:15] | I saw your mug shot, Kate. | 我看过你的疑犯照片了 Kate |
[21:18] | I am not a murder. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[21:40] | Don’t listen to Patsy Cline in Canada? | 你在加拿大听Patsy Cline的歌吗? |
[21:42] | They listen to Patsy Cline everywhere. | 哪里的人都听Patsy Cline的歌 |
[21:48] | You hungry? | 你饿吗? |
[21:50] | -I’ll eat on the train. -You sure? | -我会在火车上吃的 -你确定? |
[21:52] | A little place up here makes a mean burger. | 前面有个地方卖汉堡 |
[22:00] | -What are you looking for, Ray? -What? | -你在看什么 Ray? -什么? |
[22:03] | I’m not. Just… | 我没有 只是… |
[22:16] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了? |
[22:19] | Couple of days. | 没几天 |
[22:22] | I saw your picture in the post office. | 我在邮局看到了你的照片 |
[22:24] | I guess they knew you were down under. | 我想他们可能知道你在澳大利亚 |
[22:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:30] | The reward’s $23,000. | 奖金有$23,000 |
[22:34] | I told you when I met you. I got a hell of a mortgage. | 当我见到你的时候告诉过你 我欠了好多的债务 |
[22:38] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果这会让你感觉好点的话 |
[22:40] | it was a hard decision, Annie. | 这是个很艰难的决定 Annie |
[22:42] | My name’s not Annie. | 我不叫Annie |
[23:13] | who’s that guy you were hanging out with? | 那个和你在一起的人是谁? |
[23:15] | What guy? | 哪个人? |
[23:16] | You know, the bald guy. | 那个秃顶的 |
[23:18] | -Oh, mr. Locke? -Mr. Locke. | -Locke先生? -Locke先生 |
[23:22] | -Mr. Locke got any kids? -He didn’t say. | -Locke先生有孩子吗? -他没说 |
[23:26] | -Yeah, what did he say? -I don’t know. | -那他说什么了? -我不知道 |
[23:28] | What do you mean, you don’t know? What did he say? | 什么叫你不知道? 他说什么了? |
[23:31] | -Some of it’s secret. -He tell you not to tell me? | -一些秘密 -他告诉你不要告诉我? |
[23:37] | -No. -Then what’s the secret? | -没有 -那是什么秘密? |
[23:42] | Mr. Locke said a miracle happened here. | Locke先生说这里发生了奇迹 |
[23:49] | Yeah, well, a miracle happened to all of us, Walt. | 没错 在我们每人身上都发生了奇迹 Walt |
[23:52] | We survived the plane crash. | 我们是飞机坠毁的幸存者 |
[23:55] | Look, I don’t want you hanging around him anymore. | 我不想让你再和他在一起了 |
[23:57] | Why not? He’s my friend. | 为什么? 我们是朋友 |
[24:01] | Hey, I’m your friend, too. | 我也是你的朋友 |
[24:03] | If you’re my friend, you’d find Vincent. | 如果你是我朋友 你就去找Vincent了 |
[24:10] | Look, I haven’t given up on your dog. | 我没有放弃寻找你的狗 |
[24:14] | I’m gonna do everything I can to find him. | 我会尽一切努力去找它的 |
[24:16] | -No, you won’t.-Yeah, Walt, I will. | -不 你不会 -不 Walt 我会的 |
[24:17] | You don’t care about Vincent. | 你不关心Vincent |
[24:19] | I’m gonna get your dog back as soon as it stops raining. | 雨一停我就去找你的狗 |
[24:22] | Okay, listen to me.I’m gonna get your dog back. | 好吧 听我说 我会把你的狗找回来的 |
[24:33] | “As soon as it stops raining.” | “雨一停就去” |
[24:36] | Good. Nice. | 好 真好 |
[24:41] | I’m gonna find your dog. | 我要找到你的狗 |
[24:43] | Yeah, I’m just gonna go walking through the haunted damn jungle | 我正在穿过这该死的恐怖的丛林 |
[24:48] | looking for your… | 为你找… |
[25:05] | Vincent? That you, buddy? | Vincent? 是你吗? |
[25:37] | Something was, chasing me, so, | 有东西在 追我 所以… |
[25:43] | Yeah, I don’t hear it now. | 我现在听不见它了 |
[25:45] | but you should probably | 但你应该 |
[25:50] | head… back. | 回…去 |
[25:57] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[26:02] | You know, if you’re worried about it, | 如果你担心的话 |
[26:04] | I…I didn’t see anything. | 我 我什么都没看见 |
[26:31] | -What are you making? -A whistle. | -你在做什么? -口哨 |
[26:41] | I used some tribal flutes once in a recording session. | 我在录音的时候用过一次部落的长笛 |
[26:47] | I’m in a band. | 我是搞乐队的 |
[27:00] | I wish he would just die already. | 我真希望他已经死了 |
[27:02] | Real humane, Shannon. | 人道一点 Shannon |
[27:07] | Anything I can do to help? | 我能帮忙吗? |
[27:11] | No, I’m good. Thanks. | 不 我很好 谢谢 |
[27:15] | The others are getting upset. | 其他人开始烦躁了 |
[27:16] | They want to know what’s going on inside the tent. | 他们想知道帐篷发生什么事了 |
[27:20] | I’m trying to save his life. | 我在救他的命 |
[27:23] | Rumor has it you can’t. | 谣言说你办不到 |
[27:53] | You need a light? | 需要火吗? |
[28:05] | Came by to thank you. | 我是来谢你的 |
[28:10] | -You gonna ask what for? -What for? | -你要问为什么吗? -为什么? |
[28:15] | For taking that gun away from me. | 因为你把那枪从我这拿走了 |
[28:17] | -I didn’t take it away from you. -Stickin’ out of your denims, ain’t it? | -我没从你那拿走 -它不是在你腰上别的吗? |
[28:25] | Sure wouldn’t want to be the one with that gun right now. | 我现在真的不想拿那把枪了 |
[28:30] | ‘Cause everyone sitting out there listening that poor boy scream all night | 因为整晚大家都听到那人的呻吟 |
[28:34] | knows what’s got to be done. | 都知道应该做什么 |
[28:37] | Only one that can do it is the one with that gun. | 可只有一个人能办到 就是拿枪的人 |
[28:42] | Don’t act so surprised. | 不要表现得这么惊奇 |
[28:43] | I heard you tell hero the same thing. | 我听到你跟那英雄说了同样的话 |
[28:48] | Hell, there’s only one bullet left. | 里面只剩一颗子弹了 |
[28:51] | Be damn near poetic. | 为大家做点好事吧 |
[29:15] | -Listen to me… -No, you need to keep quiet. | -听我说… -不 你不要讲话 |
[29:17] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[29:18] | No matter what she does,no matter how she makes you feel, | 不管她做什么 不管她让你怎么感觉 |
[29:22] | just don’t… | 就是… |
[29:23] | trust a word that she says. | 不要相信她的话 |
[29:26] | She will do anything to get away. | 她会用任何办法逃走 |
[29:32] | What did she do? | 她做了什么? |
[29:33] | -I want to talk to her. -Tell me what she did. | -我要和她谈谈 -告诉我她做了什么 |
[29:35] | I want to talk to her alone. | 我要单独和她谈谈 |
[29:44] | She got to you, too, huh? | 她也把你骗了,啊? |
[32:07] | What was it? | 什么事? |
[32:11] | -What? -The favor. | -什么? -你的忙 |
[32:14] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:16] | Last thing I heard before the crash,you wanted a favor. | 飞机坠毁前我听到的最后一句话 你让我帮你个忙 |
[32:32] | Ladies and gentlemen, the captain has switched on the “fasten seatbelts” sign. | 女士们 先生们 驾驶员刚开启了 “请扣好安全带”指示灯 |
[32:35] | Please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts. | 请回到你的座位 并扣好安全带 |
[32:38] | -I have one favor to ask. -Really? | -我想要你帮个忙 -真的? |
[32:41] | This ought to be good. | 这很好 |
[33:09] | Well? | 什么? |
[33:15] | I wanted you to make sure that Ray Mullen got his 23 grand. | 我想让你保证Ray Mullen能拿到他的两万三千元奖金 |
[33:24] | What, the guy who ratted you out? | 什么 那个供出你的人? |
[33:30] | He had a hell of a mortgage. | 他欠了好多的债务 |
[33:34] | You really are one of a kind. | 你还是那样 |
[33:42] | You know, you would have got away if hadn’t saved him. | 如果你不救他 你可以跑掉的 |
[33:49] | In case you hadn’t noticed, I did get away. | 也许你没察觉到 我已经跑掉了 |
[33:51] | You don’t look free to me. | 在我看来你还没有 |
[33:57] | Kate, I’m gonna die, right? | Kate 我就要死了 对吗? |
[34:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:09] | So…are you gonna do it, | 那么…你会做吗? |
[34:13] | or what? | 还是不会? |
[34:29] | So, where’s the fugitive? | 逃犯在哪呢? |
[34:33] | In the tent. | 帐篷里 |
[34:35] | You let her in there alone? | 你让她自己去那里? |
[34:37] | What’s she gonna do? | 她能做什么? |
[34:39] | -She’s 120 pounds soaking wet. -Yeah, but she’s got that gun. | -一个120磅的女人 -是的 但她有枪 |
[34:43] | -What? -She’s strapped, man. | -什么? -她带着的 |
[34:45] | I saw it in her…in her…in her | 我看见了 在她的…她的… |
[35:13] | -What did you do? -What you couldn’t. | -你做了什么? -有什么不能做的 |
[35:16] | Look, I get where you’re coming from,being a doctor and all. | 作为一名医生 我知道你应该做什么 |
[35:19] | But he wanted it. Hell, he asked me. | 但是他想这样的 是他要我做的 |
[35:22] | So I don’t like it any more than you do, | 我不比你更喜欢做这个 |
[35:26] | but something had to be done. | 但有些事是一定要有人去做的 |
[35:31] | no way. | 我的天 |
[35:34] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[35:43] | You shot him in the chest? | 你朝他胸部射的? |
[35:45] | I was aiming for his heart. | 我瞄的是他的心脏 |
[35:46] | You missed. | 你没打中 |
[35:47] | Is he still breathing ? | 他还在呼吸吗? |
[35:49] | You perforated his lung.It’ll take hours to bleed out. | 你射穿了他的肺 要用几小时他才会失血而死 |
[35:53] | There was…only had one bullet. | 可是…只有一颗子弹 |
[35:57] | Get out. Get out! | 出去! 出去! |
[36:24] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[37:50] | I found your son’s dog. | 我找到了你儿子的狗 |
[37:52] | What? | 什么? |
[37:55] | I tethered him to a tree just over there. | 我把它绑在那边的树上了 |
[37:58] | I know that Walt lost his mom. | 我知道Walt失去了他的母亲 |
[38:01] | I thought that you should be one | 我想应该你把他的狗带给他 |
[38:09] | Thanks | 多谢 |
[38:11] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[38:42] | I want to tell you what I did. | 我想告诉你我做了什么 |
[38:47] | Why he was after me. | 他为什么要抓我 |
[38:50] | I don’t wanna know. | 我不想知道 |
[38:55] | It doesn’t matter, Kate, | 没关系的 Kate |
[38:57] | who we were, | 我们曾经是谁 |
[38:59] | what we did before this, | 在这之前 在飞机失事之前 |
[39:00] | before the crash | 做过什么事 |
[39:02] | it doesn’t really… | 都不重要… |
[39:09] | Three days ago, we all died | 三天前我们都死了 |
[39:14] | We should all be able to start over. | 我们应该重新再来 |
[39:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:31] | Okay? | 好吗? |