时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – You’re back, then? – Yes. | -这么说你回来住了 -是的 |
[00:03] | She’s gone to her gran’s in Liverpool. | 她到利物浦的奶奶家去了 |
[00:06] | Kelly died in Liverpool and I never knew why she was there. | 凯利就死在利物浦 我一直不懂她为什么会在那 |
[00:11] | There’s this wedding tomorrow. | 明天有场婚礼 |
[00:12] | I’m allowed to bring someone. | 我可以带个人去 |
[00:14] | I would love it if it was you. | 要是你能去就好了 |
[00:16] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[00:18] | You don’t make sense at all. | 你让人根本读不懂 |
[00:20] | You’ve had one proper relationship in your life | 你本有一段正经的感情 |
[00:22] | and then that broke up because he cheated on you | 然后因为他背叛了你 那段感情破裂了 |
[00:23] | and you are still going to his new wedding! | 你居然还要去参加他的婚礼 |
[00:26] | When it comes down to it, | 但真正过日子的 |
[00:27] | it’ll just be us. Total commitment. You and me. | 只有我们两个 全情投入 你和我 |
[00:30] | See you at the church. | 我们教堂见 |
[00:32] | Are you sure? That you want to marry Liam? | 你确定你愿意嫁给利亚姆吗 |
[00:34] | Why wouldn’t I marry him? | 我为什么不嫁给他 |
[00:36] | Ok. | 好的 |
[00:37] | Is there any reason I shouldn’t? | 有什么理由让我不这么做吗 |
[00:40] | Hasn’t he called you? | 他没有打给你吗 |
[00:41] | His friend’s found him some work in New York. | 他的朋友给他介绍了一份纽约的工作 |
[00:44] | He’s moving. | 他要搬走了 |
[00:45] | But do you think all this is a bit much, | 但你不觉得这样有点过了吗 |
[00:47] | with what he’s going through? | 他现在在经历那么多 |
[00:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:51] | Forget it all. | 都忘了吧 |
[00:53] | I’m still your Gail. | 我还是你的盖尔 |
[00:56] | You ever want to just scream? | 你会不会就想要大喊 |
[01:01] | All the time. | 一直都想 |
[01:08] | Please be upstanding. | 请起立 |
[01:37] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[01:48] | – All right? – Yeah. | -准备好了 -是的 |
[01:50] | Dearly beloved, you have come together into the house of the Church | 亲爱的朋友们 你们一同来到教堂之中 |
[01:54] | so that, in the presence of the Church’s minister and the community, | 在牧师与周围亲友的见证下 |
[01:58] | your intention to enter into marriage | 让你们双方进入婚姻殿堂的意愿 |
[02:00] | may be strengthened by the Lord with a sacred seal. | 得到上帝的神圣许可 |
[02:06] | Liam, have you come here to enter into marriage | 利亚姆 你为步入婚姻而来 |
[02:09] | without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly? | 不是被迫 是心甘情愿的 全心全意的 |
[02:12] | I have. | 是的 |
[02:14] | Hannah, have you come here to enter into marriage | 汉娜 你为步入婚姻而来 |
[02:17] | without coercion…? | 不是被迫… |
[02:23] | ..freely and wholeheartedly? | 是心甘情愿的 全心全意的 |
[02:28] | Hannah? | 汉娜 |
[02:30] | Don’t know what you were dreaming about, | 我不知道你梦见了什么 |
[02:31] | but it sounded very exciting. | 但听起来非常刺激 |
[02:34] | I’ve got Evie up, haven’t done her nappy, | 我把伊薇弄醒了 还没给她换尿布 |
[02:36] | I thought I’d leave that to you. Your coffee’s there. | 我想还是你来吧 你的咖啡在那 |
[02:38] | Don’t take too long, it’s your big day. | 抓紧时间 今天是你的大日子 |
[03:41] | So, that was Rachel on the phone. | 瑞秋来电话了 |
[03:46] | We’ve been talking about a bucket list | 我们一直在讨论遗愿清单 |
[03:47] | and she’s booked me in for this morning. | 她帮我约了今天早上 |
[03:51] | This morning? | 今天早上 |
[03:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:54] | Oh. Well, that’s wonderful. Are you up for it? | 太好了 你准备好了吗 |
[03:57] | Yes, I think so. We’ve got time, haven’t we, before the wedding? | 我想是的 参加婚礼之前 我们还有时间吧 |
[04:01] | – She wants you to go with me. – Really? | -她想让你和我一起去 -是吗 |
[04:03] | To take pictures. | 去拍些照片 |
[04:06] | Mmm, tea’s lovely. | 这茶不错 |
[04:08] | So glad you’re back. | 你回来了真好 |
[04:10] | Right, I should get dressed. | 我去换衣服了 |
[04:18] | It says here, loose clothes. | 这里写的 穿宽松的衣服 |
[04:20] | I’m not sure I’ve got any of those. | 我不确定我有没有宽松衣服 |
[04:22] | Third drawer down. | 在第三个抽屉 |
[04:36] | Just doing the post. | 我去取信 |
[04:56] | You all right? | 你挺好的 |
[04:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:59] | You Ok? | 你也还好吗 |
[05:01] | Yeah. I just needed some fresh air. | 还好 就是想呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[05:04] | My mum’s a bit intense. | 我妈妈有点紧张 |
[05:06] | I was a bit intense when my daughter got married. | 我女儿结婚的时候 我也有点紧张 |
[05:12] | But you’re up for it? | 但你准备好了吧 |
[05:13] | What? | 什么 |
[05:16] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[05:19] | I can’t wait. | 迫不及待 |
[05:21] | I better get back inside. People arriving. | 我得回去了 宾客快到了 |
[05:40] | Did you know, even then? | 那时候你就知道了吗 |
[05:41] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[05:43] | That it was wrong. | 那是错的 |
[05:45] | It wasn’t wrong. | 那没有错 |
[05:47] | I loved it! | 我爱那种感觉 |
[05:51] | And I loved you. | 我也爱你 |
[05:53] | So, what happened? | 当时发生了什么 |
[05:56] | You like things clear. | 你喜欢清清楚楚 |
[05:59] | But life exists in the vague, David, | 但生活存在于混沌之中 大卫 |
[06:02] | in the dark places inside us we don’t want to think about. | 存在于我们不愿意去想的内心阴暗面之中 |
[06:08] | Well, I’m certainly in a dark place now. | 现在我当然非常难受了 |
[06:13] | You want to hurt me, get rid of me. | 你想伤害我 摆脱我 |
[06:15] | Fine, I deserve it. | 好 我活该 |
[06:16] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[06:19] | But she doesn’t. | 但那样对她不公平 |
[06:23] | Whatever you’re thinking of doing today… | 无论你今天想做什么… |
[06:26] | ..don’t. | 别做 |
[06:38] | Oh, it doesn’t fit. | 这衣服不合身 |
[06:40] | Oh, come on, you’re not that much bigger than me. | 得了吧 你比我胖不了多少 |
[06:42] | No, I’m smaller! | 才不是 我更瘦 |
[06:45] | I’ll buy something this morning. You can drop me off | 我今早出去买东西 你可以开车去办事 |
[06:47] | – on the way to your thing. – What thing? | -沿途把我放下 -我办什么事 |
[06:51] | Here. | 这个 |
[06:52] | They meet every Saturday morning. | 每周六早上见面的互助会 |
[06:54] | – I checked online. – I put it in the drawer. | -我上网查的 -我放抽屉里的 |
[06:56] | I know. I took it out, had a look. | 我知道 我拿出来 看了一眼 |
[06:58] | Oh, Maya, have you got any earrings I could…? | 马娅 你有没有耳环给我… |
[07:04] | So, I am hoping to pull tonight. | 我希望我今晚艳遇成功 |
[07:08] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[07:09] | I’m hoping there’ll be some eligible young man at the wedding. | 我希望婚礼上能有称心如意的年轻帅哥 |
[07:13] | You’ve just got out of hospital. | 你才刚出院不久 |
[07:15] | Exactly! I’ll never be more sane than I am right now. | 没错 我现在最理智不过了 |
[07:17] | Well, you can’t bring him back here. And don’t get pregnant. | 你不能把他带来这里 注意避孕 |
[07:20] | No chance. | 没门儿 |
[07:22] | I’ve got the implant and I’m taking the pill. | 我已经做了皮埋 而且一直在吃避孕药 |
[07:24] | Not sure you’re supposed to double up, | 不知道两种措施同时做行不行 |
[07:26] | but I’m not taking any risks. | 但我可不冒怀孕的险 |
[07:28] | – Can you revoke a wedding invitation? – No, you can’t do that. | -能撤回婚礼邀请吗 -不行 |
[07:30] | I want you to be there instead. | 我想换你去 |
[07:33] | – I haven’t properly told you but I was… – I’m sorry. | -我之前没和你说 但… -抱歉 |
[07:35] | ..stressing even before she was coming. | 甚至她还没过来 我就紧张 |
[07:36] | Any other time. | 就今天不行 |
[07:39] | Yeah, OK. | 好吧 |
[07:44] | Are you going to that meeting today? | 你今天要去那个互助会吗 |
[07:47] | – How does everybody know…? – I saw it on the side. | -怎么每个人都知道… -我在边上看到了 |
[07:49] | You should. | 你该去 |
[07:50] | You owe me, I reckon. | 你欠我人情 |
[07:54] | All right, yes, if I have to. | 好吧 行 如果有必要的话 |
[07:58] | Maya, it’s early. You don’t need to go yet. | 马娅 时间还早 你不用现在就出门 |
[08:00] | Yeah, I do. | 不 我得走了 |
[08:07] | – It’s going to take time… – I know! | -这需要时间… -我知道 |
[08:11] | Mum, she needs to sleep. | 妈 她得睡觉了 |
[08:13] | Just put her down, shut the door and leave. | 把她放下 关门离开就行 |
[08:15] | The whole point was that… | 重点是要… |
[08:16] | It seems a bit mean to just abandon her. | 不理她是不是有点残忍 |
[08:19] | – She’s a baby. – Is it too early to open a bottle of Champagne? | -她是婴儿好吗 -现在开香槟是不是太早了 |
[08:22] | Yes. I don’t want to be pissed walking down the aisle. | 不然呢 我可不想走红毯的时候醉醺醺的 |
[08:27] | Too late! | 太晚咯 |
[08:28] | Maya, how are you getting on? | 马娅 你准备得怎么样 |
[08:29] | – Got hours. – No. It takes… | -还有几小时 急什么 -不 得花… |
[08:31] | No, it takes about ten minutes. | 我十分钟就能完事 |
[08:33] | The only reason I’m here is because the other option | 我来这是因为不然就只能 |
[08:35] | is being at home with my mum and, as we talked about, | 和我妈关在家里 我们也说过 |
[08:37] | mums are really fucking annoying. | 妈妈什么的最烦人了 |
[08:40] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[08:42] | – Gavin. – Oh, don’t be so silly. | -盖文 -别说胡话了 |
[08:44] | I’m not. I’ve told you my name three times | 我没有 我告诉过你三次我的名字 |
[08:45] | and you can’t be bothered to remember it, so what’s the point? | 你根本就没放心上 那还有什么意义呢 |
[08:49] | Gavin. | 我就叫盖文 |
[08:50] | Text me if you need anything. | 有需要就发短信告诉我 |
[08:51] | – Why? Where are you going? – Kitchen. | -你要去哪吗 -厨房 |
[08:55] | You just need to spend some time with her. | 你得多花点时间和她相处 |
[08:57] | I don’t. | 我才不要 |
[08:58] | Now, can we get a move on? | 能不能抓紧点 |
[09:00] | I need Rose to get on to the real star of the show. | 萝丝要给我这个真正的主角化妆了 |
[09:24] | – Oh, God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[09:25] | I don’t want to look at it. | 我不想对着镜子 |
[09:28] | Look, there’s curtains. | 这有帘幕 |
[09:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:34] | Put them back, please. | 请你拉回原处 |
[09:37] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[09:38] | That’s right. | 是我 |
[09:39] | And this is your wife? | 这是你妻子吗 |
[09:41] | I was told it was a lesson for one. | 我收到的消息是上单人课 |
[09:43] | She’s just here to watch. | 她就是来看看的 |
[09:45] | I’m interested in learning with a professional. | 我想和专业人士学跳舞 |
[09:48] | OK. Please. | 好的 请 |
[09:49] | You can sit there. | 你可以坐在那儿 |
[09:53] | So, you have danced before? | 你以前跳过舞吗 |
[09:56] | – Er, no. – So why now? | -没有 -怎么现在想来跳了 |
[09:58] | Because it’s strange. | 因为说来奇怪 |
[09:59] | Your daughter called first thing in the morning, | 你女儿一大早就给我打电话 |
[10:01] | booked one lesson… | 预约了一节课 |
[10:02] | I mentioned it to her yesterday | 我昨天和她提过 |
[10:04] | and she was being impulsive. | 她就冲动了 |
[10:07] | But, yes, I’ve watched people doing it and, | 不过是的 我看见了别人跳舞的样子 |
[10:09] | you know, carpe diem. | 也想及时行乐一把 |
[10:10] | Try everything once, except incest and folk dancing. | 什么都尝试一下 除了乱伦和民族舞 |
[10:13] | – Incest? – It’s a saying. | -乱伦 -这是句谚语 |
[10:14] | You shouldn’t try incest. | 你可不能乱伦啊 |
[10:16] | No, exactly. I was just… | 那当然 我的意思是… |
[10:17] | He’s dying. | 他快死了 |
[10:20] | He’s got five months to live and this was on his list. | 就剩五个月了 跳舞是他的遗愿之一 |
[10:27] | In that case, we should start. | 这样的话 我们开始吧 |
[10:30] | Now, if you feel ill, you tell me, | 你要是觉得不舒服 就告诉我 |
[10:33] | cos I have a rule – | 因为我有这么个规矩 |
[10:34] | when I’m teaching, no-one dies. | 在我教舞的时候 不准死人 |
[10:42] | I’m Belle, | 我是贝尔 |
[10:43] | and I don’t know if I’m an alcoholic. | 我不确定我是不是酒鬼 |
[10:46] | My sister thinks I am, but she’s got so many issues of her own. | 我妹妹觉得我是 但她自己也有很多问题 |
[10:51] | Anyway, her and her daughter don’t get along | 总之 她和她女儿关系不好 |
[10:53] | but the one thing they agree about is that I drink too much. | 但她们唯一意见一致的是 我经常酗酒 |
[10:57] | I mean, probably not as much as a lot of you! | 可能没你们喝得多 |
[11:05] | I don’t know why I do it. | 我不知道我为什么要喝酒 |
[11:12] | I’m just worried about not being fun enough. | 我就是担心自己不够有趣 |
[11:16] | And that makes me… | 这让我… |
[11:21] | I nearly went into a job interview very drunk. | 我差点醉着酒就去面试工作了 |
[11:25] | It was only because… | 仅仅是因为… |
[11:29] | – Sorry. – No worries. Come join us. | -不好意思 -没事 快来吧 |
[11:37] | Please, carry on. | 请继续说 |
[11:39] | Right, well, I was saying, | 好 我是想说… |
[11:42] | at this interview, | 面试的时候 |
[11:43] | someone actually stopped me going into… | 有人阻止我进… |
[11:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:51] | I thought this was supposed to be anonymous. | 这不是匿名互助会吗 |
[12:08] | – Yes, better. – Really? | -好多了 -真的吗 |
[12:11] | Yes. Let’s go again. | 当然 再来一遍 |
[12:12] | Er, actually, can I have a moment? | 那个 我能休息一下吗 |
[12:15] | Actually, I think you should dance with your wife. | 其实你应该和你妻子跳一曲 |
[12:18] | Oh, no, no, I’m just… I’m just watching. | 不用了 我看着就好 |
[12:21] | But you’re here. Please. | 你来都来了 请吧 |
[12:22] | Er, no, we agreed… | 不了 我们说好了… |
[12:23] | You don’t want to dance with your wife? | 你不想和你妻子跳舞吗 |
[12:25] | Why not? She’s beautiful. | 怎么会 她那么美 |
[12:31] | It’s up to you. | 你决定 |
[12:33] | Yes. Come here now. Come on. | 行了 来吧 快 |
[12:44] | – Have you danced before? – Funny you should ask that! | -你之前跳过舞吗 -真是问对人了 |
[12:47] | Er, not like this. | 没跳过这种舞 |
[12:48] | It’s OK. But you’ve been watching, you’ve seen the steps. | 没关系 你看了这么久 应该知道怎么跳了 |
[12:52] | He will lead you | 他会引导你 |
[12:54] | and you just need to follow him, OK? | 你跟着他的步子来 好吗 |
[13:06] | And one, two, three… | 一 二 三… |
[13:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:14] | It’s fine, it’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[13:43] | No, no. No, no. | 不不不 |
[13:45] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[13:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:58] | No, no. You’re not… | 不对 你没有… |
[13:59] | You’re just… | 你都在… |
[14:01] | Sorry. Right. Not working. | 抱歉 这样不行 |
[14:05] | OK. You HAVE to be led by him, OK? | 好了 你得跟着他来 好吗 |
[14:08] | He is in charge. You’re trying to tell him what to do, | 他掌握主动权 你却在告诉他该怎么跳 |
[14:11] | – but he is leading. – Yeah. No. I’m sorry… | -但领舞的是他 -我知道 抱歉 |
[14:13] | It’s ok. You can have another go, OK? | 没事 你们再来一遍吧 |
[14:15] | No, actually, I think that’s enough. Thank you. | 不用了 我觉得够了 谢谢 |
[14:17] | – You want to stop? – Yes, I do. | -你不跳了 -是的 |
[14:20] | Because that’s done, isn’t it? Off the list. | 已经完成了 了了一桩心愿 不是吗 |
[14:23] | Good to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[14:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:26] | Gail, I’ll see you outside. | 盖尔 我去外面等你 |
[14:34] | – It’s hard. – Yeah, takes practice. | -是很难 -没错 需要练习 |
[14:38] | Living with someone who’s dying. | 和一个将死之人生活 |
[14:49] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:50] | Crashing your first meeting, surprising you like that. | 毁了你的第一次互助会 让你措手不及 |
[14:53] | Not ideal. Got stuck in traffic, bloody buses. | 这样不好 我被堵在路上了 该死的公车 |
[14:57] | I mean, good for the environment but nightmare when you’re late. | 虽然乘公车对环境好 但如果迟到就糟透了 |
[14:59] | I didn’t know you were… | 我不知道你也是… |
[15:00] | Oh, yeah, after the divorce, been up and down. | 可不是吗 离婚之后时好时坏的 |
[15:02] | But you were drinking. | 但你那次喝了酒啊 |
[15:03] | Well, exactly. I was using it to run from my problems. | 对 我当时在用酒精逃避问题 |
[15:07] | So, last week, I started here again. I think it really helps. | 于是上周我又来参加互助会戒酒 我觉得很有用 |
[15:10] | Well, that’s nice but I don’t think it’s right for me. | 那很好 但我觉得不适合我 |
[15:14] | I mean, you’re all broken livers, broken families. | 你们都是肝脏受损 家庭破碎的人 |
[15:16] | I haven’t got those sort of problems. | 我可没有这些问题 |
[15:18] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[15:19] | I mean, some of them are really messed up! | 这里有些人也太一塌糊涂了吧 |
[15:23] | Everybody’s messed up in some way, don’t you think? | 大家都有过得一塌糊涂的地方 不是吗 |
[15:25] | Yes, I suppose… | 或许吧… |
[15:28] | No, actually. | 不对 |
[15:31] | I don’t think that. | 你说得不对 |
[15:31] | Mess is laziness. Mostly. | 过得一塌糊涂主要是因为懒惰 |
[15:35] | I won’t be coming again. | 我不会再来了 |
[15:36] | – Nice to see you. – Do you want to get a coffee? Bit of cake? | -见到你很高兴 -一起去喝杯咖啡吃块蛋糕吗 |
[15:39] | I never felt like we got it right. | 我们从来都没正经相处过 |
[15:41] | You want a date? | 你想约会 |
[15:42] | No. Just…cake, really. | 不是 吃块蛋糕而已 |
[15:47] | You’re right. We tried, it didn’t work. | 你说得对 我们尝试过 但没成功 |
[15:51] | I’ve got to drive to a wedding. | 我还得开车去参加婚礼 |
[15:53] | Late already. | 已经迟到了 |
[15:55] | Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[15:56] | Well, you’ve got my number. | 你有我的电话 |
[15:58] | Don’t think so. | 没有 |
[16:08] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[16:09] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[16:16] | As you said, you can cross it off the list, at least. | 就像你说的 至少你了了一桩心愿 |
[16:20] | We didn’t pick up your suit. | 我们还没取你的西装 |
[16:22] | Oh, it doesn’t matter, we’ve got time. | 不要紧 我们还有时间 |
[16:26] | All right? | 怎么了 |
[16:29] | Robert told me I was proud. | 罗伯特说我是一个非常骄傲的人 |
[16:31] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[16:33] | He said that’s why I left work when I did. | 他说因此我才提前退休 |
[16:37] | Why I struggle to hear what you’re saying to me. | 因此我才不听你跟我说的 |
[16:40] | Well, you’ve got a lot to be proud of… | 你确实有很多值得骄傲的事… |
[16:41] | I honestly don’t feel I want to change who I am. | 其实我不想改变自己 |
[16:47] | Yes, we’ve talked about that. | 是 这我们谈过了 |
[16:50] | – Shall we head off…? – Gail, it’s not going to work. | -我们走吧 -盖尔 这样不行的 |
[16:56] | You want to lead. | 你想领舞 |
[16:58] | – That’s you. – Oh, come on, | -你就是这种性格 -别说了 |
[16:59] | I didn’t know what I was doing. | 我没意识到自己在做什么 |
[17:02] | You think I didn’t smell the weed last night? | 你以为我昨天夜里没闻到大麻味儿 |
[17:05] | Hear you talking to that girl downstairs? | 听见你跟楼下那个姑娘说话 |
[17:11] | You’ve been telling me you don’t like how I am with you. | 你一直都对我说 你不喜欢我待你的方式 |
[17:16] | You said, when you were away, you felt lighter. | 你说 你离开我的时候觉得更轻松 |
[17:19] | That was when you felt free. | 你觉得自由 |
[17:22] | Well, all right. | 好吧 |
[17:24] | I accept all of that. | 我全都接受 |
[17:26] | Yes, I felt those things | 没错 我确实那样觉得 |
[17:28] | but I promised you when we married that I… | 但我们结婚的时候 我向你发过誓我… |
[17:31] | I’m releasing you from that promise. | 你不必再守着那个誓言了 |
[17:36] | No blame. | 不怪你 |
[17:38] | No-one’s fault. | 不是任何人的错 |
[17:41] | We’ve grown apart. | 我们已经渐行渐远 |
[17:45] | We can stay in touch, meet up from time to time, | 我们可以保持联系 时不时见一面 |
[17:47] | but you’re going through a process, and I understand. | 但这一段对你来说不好受 我明白 |
[17:52] | But I can’t think of much worse | 但那也好过 |
[17:54] | than spending the last few months of my life trying every day | 让我用生命的最后几个月 |
[17:57] | to figure you out. | 每一天都绞尽脑汁理解你 |
[18:03] | – Henry… – You can’t pretend it’s working. | -亨利… -你没法假装一切都好 |
[18:21] | We had 50 years. | 我们一起度过了50年 |
[18:24] | Not so bad. | 还不赖 |
[18:25] | No. | 不 |
[18:33] | I’ll call Rachel. | 我给瑞秋打电话 |
[18:34] | I’m sure she won’t mind me staying for a while | 她肯定不介意我住一阵子 |
[18:36] | while we sort things out. | 我们利用这段时间慢慢想通 |
[18:40] | Yes, all right. | 好 |
[18:42] | And perhaps it’ll be good to see you move on. | 也许看到你放下 会比较好 |
[18:46] | Maybe some brand-new man will turn up, looking great, | 也许会出现新的男人 帅气的男人 |
[18:49] | who loves you like this. | 喜欢你这样子 |
[18:53] | But that won’t happen while I’m around. | 但只要我在 那就不可能 |
[18:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:02] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[19:13] | We should… We should go. | 我们应该走了 |
[19:15] | – Got to collect your suit… – No, I’m not going to the wedding. | -得去取你的西装 -不 我不去婚礼了 |
[19:19] | Besides, not your job any more, is it, doing things for me? | 再说 帮我做这做那不再是你分内的事了 |
[19:26] | Maybe you’re right about that. | 也许你说得对 |
[19:30] | Maybe it never was. | 也许那从来就不是你的分内事 |
[19:56] | Maya, get in your dress. | 马娅 换上礼服 |
[20:02] | I forgot my shoes. | 我忘了拿鞋 |
[20:03] | The flat shoes. They’re in my bedroom. | 平跟鞋 在我卧室 |
[20:05] | When do we get the thing? | 我们什么时候拿到那个 |
[20:07] | – The what? – The thing I hold, the flowers. | -什么 -我拿着的那个 花束 |
[20:09] | – The posy? – No, but seriously, what’s it really called? | -捧花 -不 那个东西到底叫什么 |
[20:12] | They’re delivering them in about…20 minutes? | 他们大概20分钟之后送过来 |
[20:15] | – How big is it? – How big? I’ve no idea. | -有多大 -有多大 我不知道 |
[20:18] | OK. Be back in a second. | 好吧 我马上回来 |
[20:29] | Shit. | 该死 |
[20:33] | – Oh, my God. – Shut up! | -天啊 -闭嘴 |
[20:35] | – You look beautiful. – I said shut up. | -你好美 -我让你闭嘴 |
[20:37] | Maya, you look amazing. Really. | 马娅 你真漂亮 真的 |
[20:41] | – Still talking! – Maya! | -怎么还在说 -马娅 |
[20:44] | I’m saying you look good. | 我说你很好看 |
[20:46] | What? | 什么 |
[20:47] | – No, I don’t. – Yes, I mean, you’ve got hips! | -不 我没有 -就有 你有翘臀呢 |
[20:52] | Who knew? | 之前谁知道呢 |
[20:54] | You couldn’t just… | 你不能… |
[21:00] | Maya… | 马娅 |
[21:02] | Maya, please, I’m only saying good things. | 马娅 别这样 我夸你呢 |
[21:06] | – Don’t come. – What? | -别去 -什么 |
[21:07] | – Don’t come to the wedding. – Why not? | -别去婚礼 -为什么 |
[21:10] | You haven’t fucking earned it. | 你不配 |
[21:14] | What…? | 什么… |
[22:07] | Has anybody seen me shoes? | 有人看到我的鞋了吗 |
[22:09] | I can’t find me shoes. | 我找不到我的鞋了 |
[22:17] | Yes. | 好 |
[23:49] | See you later. | 回见 |
[24:04] | 大卫 太感谢你了 等不及见你 我也是 | |
[24:55] | Thanks for coming. Hiya. How are you doing today? All right? | 感谢前来 你好吗 |
[25:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:55] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[25:57] | It said two. | 请柬写着两点 |
[25:59] | Well, two for two-thirty. | 两点是两点半的意思 |
[26:02] | Oh, excellent, you’ve already got a drink. | 太好了 你已经有酒了 |
[26:04] | That is why you’re here. I need a wingman. | 我请你来就是因为这个 我需要个同伴 |
[26:07] | – “Wingman”? – Well, Julia can’t drink, can she? | -同伴 -茱莉亚不能喝酒 对吧 |
[26:09] | So I need someone who can keep up. Loving the dress. | 所以我需要个能喝的人 礼服好看 |
[26:14] | I wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我想说我很抱歉 |
[26:16] | – About what happened that night. – Oh, don’t worry. | -为那晚道歉 -别在意 |
[26:19] | You’re under a lot of stress, I know, so… | 你压力很大 我知道… |
[26:21] | You get the money? | 你收到钱了吗 |
[26:24] | Came through this morning. | 今早到账的 |
[26:26] | Good. | 好 |
[26:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:29] | Anyway, look, I hope it… | 不管怎样 我希望那笔钱能… |
[26:30] | I hope it makes things…easier for you. | 我希望它能让你过得轻松一些 |
[26:34] | And let us know if you ever need any more. | 如果你还需要钱 就告诉我们 |
[26:37] | Not a problem. All right? | 钱不成问题 好吗 |
[26:39] | – Sorry, could you come and…? – Ah, yes. | -抱歉 你能过来… -好 |
[26:42] | Needed. Sorry. | 他们找我 抱歉 |
[26:43] | Erm, well, have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[26:46] | Mingle. | 跟人交流交流 |
[26:48] | I’ll see you later. | 过会儿见 |
[26:58] | – Bride or groom? – Groom. | -你是新娘还是新郎那边的宾客 -新郎 |
[27:00] | And how do you know him? | 你是怎么认识他的 |
[27:04] | I’m his ex-wife. | 我是他前妻 |
[27:06] | Gosh. Good on you. | 天 那敢情好 |
[27:10] | – How did you know them? – Oh, I invested in Julia’s business. | -你怎么认识他们的 -我给茱莉亚的公司投资 |
[27:13] | I’ve known her for ever. | 我们是老朋友了 |
[27:16] | My daughter’s a bridesmaid today, which she’s very excited about. | 我女儿今天当伴娘 她非常兴奋 |
[27:20] | What concerns me is how well she walks in heels. | 我担心的是 她穿高跟鞋走路怎么走得那么稳 |
[27:23] | Like a duck to water. | 如鱼得水 |
[27:26] | She’s only 16. | 她才16岁 |
[27:29] | Right. | 嗯 |
[27:31] | But it’s lovely. I mean… | 但很好… |
[27:33] | I mean, she looks beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[27:39] | But, yes. Well done, you. | 但是 你干得好 |
[27:43] | He can’t be that awful if you’re here. | 你在这里 他就不会那么糟糕了 |
[27:47] | He, erm… | 他… |
[27:54] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[27:56] | – Your daughter. – Grace. | -你女儿 -格蕾丝 |
[27:58] | And you’re proud of her? | 你为她骄傲吗 |
[28:00] | Oh, very. | 非常骄傲 |
[28:03] | Big day. | 今天是个大日子 |
[28:09] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[28:15] | Sorry. Hold this. | 抱歉 拿着这个 |
[28:20] | I forgot. I need to be somewhere else. | 我忘了 我得去别的地方 |
[28:25] | Your ring. | 你的戒指 |
[28:26] | I’ve been wearing it on and off ever since we divorced. | 我们离婚后 我时戴时不戴 |
[28:28] | On a different finger, but… | 戴在无名指以外的其他手指上 但是… |
[28:30] | Well, I’m not sure why. | 我不确定为什么 |
[28:32] | But the thing is, Neil, | 但重点是 尼尔 |
[28:33] | I don’t know what happened | 我也不知道发生了什么 |
[28:35] | but, literally, 20 seconds ago, | 但20秒之前 |
[28:38] | I completely fell out of love with you. | 我完全不爱你了 |
[28:43] | – Right. – Yes. | -嗯 -是啊 |
[28:44] | I know. It’s amazing. | 我知道 真棒 |
[28:47] | Well, to be honest, I didn’t realise you were still in love… | 说实在的 我没想到你之前还爱着… |
[28:49] | You did. | 你清楚的 |
[29:00] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[29:08] | You’re Andy, aren’t you? | 你是安迪吧 |
[29:10] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Educated guess. | -对 -我是根据经验推测的 |
[29:12] | Not being rude, but you’re on your own | 我不想冒犯你 但你自己一个人 |
[29:14] | and, well, look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[29:16] | You’re Hannah’s mum. | 你是汉娜的妈妈 |
[29:17] | That’s right. | 正是 |
[29:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:22] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[29:23] | Well, she looks like she might be sick. | 她看上去像要吐一样 |
[29:25] | Do you want me to take her? | 你想让我照顾她吗 |
[29:26] | Oh, sorry, I thought you were talking about the bride. | 抱歉 我以为你说的是新娘 |
[29:30] | Now you mention it, if you could just take her for me. | 既然你提到了 你能不能帮我抱着她 |
[29:32] | – Yeah, sure, sure. – There you go. There you are. | -好 没问题 -抱稳了 |
[29:36] | I’m petrified she’s going to have an accident, actually. | 我害怕她会出事 |
[29:39] | The baby, I mean. | 我是说这孩子 |
[29:41] | – So, I hear you’re leaving? – Er, yes. | -我听说你要走了 -对 |
[29:43] | Yeah. My ex-husband waited around for a few years | 是啊 我前夫等了几年 |
[29:46] | but got bored in the end. It’s what men do, in’t it? | 但他最后觉得无聊了 男人就这样不是吗 |
[29:48] | No, no, that’s not… I’m still going to send money back. | 不是… 我依然会汇钱回来的 |
[29:52] | I’ll make more money over there, | 我在那边挣得更多 |
[29:54] | I’m not leaving Evie, I just… | 我不会离开伊薇 我就是… |
[29:55] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right. | 嗯嗯嗯 行吧 |
[29:58] | Come on, hand her back. | 来吧 还给我吧 |
[29:59] | Seems like it’s my job to be the childminder today. | 我今天好像就是来看孩子的 |
[30:02] | Come on, darling. | 来吧亲爱的 |
[30:04] | If you need a hand…? | 如果你需要帮忙 |
[30:05] | No, I’m fine, thanks, I can manage. | 不用 我没事的 谢谢 我能行 |
[30:09] | There you go, darling, come on. | 好了 亲爱的 走吧 |
[30:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:27] | I was hoping you’d be here. | 我还想着你会来 |
[30:30] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[30:31] | – You know, nervous. – I’m sure. | -很紧张 -肯定的 |
[30:34] | Just don’t… | 别… |
[30:37] | What? | 什么 |
[30:42] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[30:51] | I’m Ruth. | 我是鲁丝 |
[30:52] | Wendy. Mother of the bride. | 温蒂 新娘的妈妈 |
[30:56] | I’m Maya’s mum. | 我是马娅的妈妈 |
[30:57] | We live opposite Hannah. Hello, Evie. | 我们跟汉娜住对门 你好啊伊薇 |
[30:59] | Maya’s mum? Right. | 马娅的妈妈 是啊 |
[31:01] | That makes sense. | 那就说得通了 |
[31:05] | Sorry, do you think you could just hold her for a little bit? | 抱歉 你能不能帮我抱一下她 |
[31:08] | – Yeah. Pleasure. – Thank you. Thank you. | -没问题 我很乐意 -谢谢 |
[31:11] | Hello! | 你好 |
[31:13] | Oh, it’s been a long time since I held a baby. | 我好久没抱过小婴儿了 |
[31:18] | Right… | 好 |
[31:44] | David! | 大卫 |
[31:45] | – Thank God. Where are you? Are you here? – No. | -谢天谢地 你在哪 你在这里吗 -不 |
[31:48] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[31:50] | I’m at your gran’s. | 我在你奶奶家 |
[31:52] | She’s just made me a lovely cup of tea. | 她刚给我泡了一杯茶 |
[31:54] | You… | 你… |
[31:56] | Why? Why are you there? | 为什么 你去那干什么 |
[31:58] | Why, where are you? | 你在哪 |
[32:00] | At the church, like you said. | 我在教堂 就像你说的那样 |
[32:02] | Oh, crossed wires. | 谈两岔了 |
[32:04] | Mina’s amazing. We’re getting on really well. | 米娜人超级好 我们相处得很愉快 |
[32:07] | She’s been telling me all about her life | 她给我讲她的人生 |
[32:08] | and I think that, in a minute, | 我觉得 马上 |
[32:10] | I’m going to tell her all about mine. | 我也要给她讲我的事了 |
[32:12] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[32:13] | You know, about what I’ve been doing these past few weeks. | 讲讲我过去这几周在忙什么 |
[32:16] | What’s happened. | 发生的事 |
[32:17] | What? | 什么 |
[32:19] | She may be disappointed in your behaviour. | 她可能会对你失望 |
[32:21] | What you’ve done to me. | 你对我做的事 |
[32:25] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[32:26] | David… | 大卫 |
[32:27] | David, we need to talk. | 大卫 我们得谈谈 |
[32:29] | – But there’s been enough lying. – David… | -但你撒的谎够多了 -大卫 |
[32:31] | It’s my story and I’m allowed to tell it. | 这是我的事 我有权讲 |
[32:33] | No. No. Because, please, don’t. She won’t understand. | 不 因为 求你了 别 她不会明白的 |
[32:37] | I’ll make sure she does. | 我会让她明白的 |
[32:47] | I’m sorry I can’t take your call at the moment but… | 抱歉我现在无法接听你的来电 但是… |
[32:59] | I met Saira when I was staying in a flat that my wife had rented. | 我在我妻子租的公寓里遇到了塞拉 |
[33:04] | And my wife had died a few weeks beforehand. | 在那几周之前 我妻子去世了 |
[33:07] | I’m sorry. | 节哀 |
[33:10] | It was an accident. | 是场事故 |
[33:13] | But, yes, when I met Saira, I liked her a lot. | 但我遇到塞拉的时候 非常喜欢她 |
[33:19] | Well, when I returned to university, | 等我回到大学 |
[33:22] | it turned out that she… | 我发现她… |
[33:25] | You’re in demand. | 你好忙啊 |
[33:27] | Yes. Let me just turn it off. | 嗯 我关掉就好 |
[33:39] | You were saying about the university? | 你说到你回到大学 |
[33:41] | Yes. It turned out that she… | 对 我发现她… |
[33:46] | I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[33:48] | I really think I should respond to these. | 我得回复一下 |
[33:52] | Erm, do you mind if I step outside for a moment? | 你介意我出去一下吗 |
[34:07] | Is he hot? | 他很性感吗 |
[34:09] | Very. | 非常性感 |
[34:10] | Right, well, why don’t you just tell him about me, then, | 那你跟他说说我吧 |
[34:12] | – and maybe we can just all…? – If I tell him, he’ll leave. | -也许… -告诉他的话 他会离开我的 |
[34:16] | I’ve been honest with you from the very beginning. | 我从一开始就对你实话实说 |
[34:18] | I never, never want to live without him. | 我从来不想让我的生活里没有他 |
[34:21] | Or you. | 或者没有你 |
[34:22] | You want all this on camera? Fine! | 你想录下来吗 好 |
[34:24] | Here it is. | 来了 |
[34:25] | I’m in love with two people the same amount at the same time. | 我同时爱上了两个人 爱他们爱得一样深 |
[34:30] | And I hate it. | 我讨厌这样 |
[34:32] | I hate what it’s doing to you. | 这样对你不公平 |
[34:35] | And him. | 对他也不公平 |
[34:40] | Can you stop now, please? | 你能停下吗 |
[35:25] | – Oh, my God. No. Sorry. I can’t do that. – What? | -天啊 不 抱歉 我做不到 -什么 |
[35:28] | – They’ll all be watching, taking photos… – Don’t be stupid! | -他们都看着呢 拍照 -说什么傻话 |
[35:30] | – All you have to do… – I’m not being stupid, you don’t know… | -你只需… -我没有 你不知道… |
[35:33] | Can you not argue, please? Just do whatever you need to… | 能不能别吵了 就做你需要做的… |
[35:52] | I don’t think anyone will care if you do it without me. | 没有我 也没人在意 |
[35:54] | You have to. | 你得上场 |
[35:57] | Ok. | 好 |
[35:59] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[36:02] | – What? – She doesn’t want to do it. | -怎么了 -她不想上场 |
[36:04] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[36:05] | What do you mean, she doesn’t want to do it? | 你什么意思 她不想上场 |
[36:06] | – She’s embarrassed about how she looks. – Why? | -她觉得自己的装扮很尴尬 -为什么 |
[36:09] | Why on Earth would you be embarrassed? You look amazing! | 你到底为什么觉得尴尬 你漂亮极了 |
[36:16] | I’m here… | 我来这里 |
[36:19] | …because I had something to say… | 因为我有话要说 |
[36:21] | – ..to you. – What? | -跟你说 -什么 |
[36:27] | You kicked down a door to help Hannah and her baby. | 你为了汉娜和她女儿 踢倒了一扇门 |
[36:30] | You hate that dress but you knew it was important to her, | 你讨厌那礼服 但是你知道这对她意义重大 |
[36:33] | so you wore it anyway. Your mum has let you down. | 所以你还是穿了 你妈妈让你失望了 |
[36:36] | I have let you down and, somehow, | 我也让你失望了 但不知为何 |
[36:38] | through all that, you’ve always done the right thing. | 不管大人如何不争气 你依然总是做正确的事 |
[36:42] | And that’s… | 那… |
[36:46] | Well, I…I don’t understand how you do that. | 我不明白你是怎么做到的 |
[36:53] | You’re the best person I know. | 你是我认识的最好的人 |
[36:57] | Are you drunk? | 你喝多了吗 |
[36:59] | Not a drop. | 滴酒未沾 |
[37:02] | I am here to say I am proud of you. | 我是来说我为你骄傲的 |
[37:06] | Don’t you dare be embarrassed, OK? | 你尴尬一个试试 |
[37:10] | Anyone judges you, | 任何人说你怎样 |
[37:12] | they can speak to me. | 让他们来找我 |
[37:19] | What about Neil? | 那尼尔呢 |
[37:22] | I don’t care about Neil. | 我不在乎尼尔 |
[37:25] | – Please be upstanding. – Right, then. | -请起立 -那好 |
[37:28] | Good luck, all! | 大家好运 |
[37:32] | Hey, you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:37] | Ok. | 好 |
[38:01] | Don’t fuck it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[38:53] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[38:56] | – Oh, my god. – I… It’s just seeing you last night | -天啊 -我…昨晚看到你 |
[38:58] | and again this morning, I wondered whether you weren’t sure. | 今早又看到你 不知道你确不确定 |
[39:01] | And if you’re not, I promise you, | 如果你不确定 我跟你保证 |
[39:03] | – you don’t have to get married. – It’s too late. | -你不用结这个婚的 -太迟了 |
[39:06] | It’s not. | 不算迟 |
[39:10] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[39:14] | There’s 100 people in there, literally everyone I know, | 里面有一百个人 我认识的人全在里面 |
[39:18] | and all that money… | 还有花的那些钱… |
[39:20] | And Liam. Oh, God, Liam. | 还有利亚姆 天啊 利亚姆 |
[39:23] | – Do you love him? – No. | -你爱他吗 -不 |
[39:26] | God, no. | 天啊 不 |
[39:30] | But how am I supposed to…? | 但我要怎么… |
[39:31] | Tell me if you want it to stop | 告诉我 你想终止婚礼 |
[39:33] | and I’ll sort it out. Just tell me. | 我就帮你解决 但你要亲口说出来 |
[39:48] | I want it to stop. | 我想终止 |
[39:51] | All right, then. | 那好 |
[39:52] | Right, then. | 那好 |
[39:55] | So…what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[39:58] | Yes. Well, there’s a few things to do, isn’t there? | 有几件事要做 对吧 |
[40:02] | And the problem is, they all need to happen at the same time. | 问题是 这几件事必须同时发生 |
[40:06] | What’s happening? They’re all waiting. | 怎么了 大家都在等 |
[40:09] | The bride’s not sure she wants to marry him. | 新娘不确定自己想不想嫁给他 |
[40:13] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[40:15] | Don’t, then. | 那就别嫁 |
[40:17] | – Really? – Yeah. Worst thing you can do. | -真的吗 -对 不会有什么比这更糟糕的了 |
[40:19] | She needs a lift. | 需要有人载她一程 |
[40:21] | – You want to go home? – Is that all right? | -你想回家吗 -可以吗 |
[40:23] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[40:27] | What about Evie? | 那伊薇呢 |
[40:28] | And Liam? | 还有利亚姆 |
[40:47] | Excuse me, your…honour. | 不好意思 大人 |
[40:51] | – Hannah wants to talk to you. – What about? | -汉娜想跟你说句话 -说什么 |
[40:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[40:54] | He won’t be a minute. Come on. | 他马上回来 走吧 |
[41:12] | Needs changing. | 需要换一下尿布 |
[41:13] | Oh, no, really? What, you want me to do it? | 不是吧 要我来吗 |
[41:16] | No, no, no, I’ll go, it’s fine. | 不 我去 没事的 |
[41:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[41:43] | Will someone tell me what’s going on? | 能不能告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[41:54] | Thank you. Can you put her in the car? | 谢谢 你能把她放进车里吗 |
[41:56] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 |
[41:58] | Wait. Wait, stop. | 等等 停下 |
[41:59] | – What’s happening? – I’m so sorry. | -这是怎么回事 -真的很对不起 |
[42:03] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错 |
[42:05] | It’s OK, it’s nerves. | 没事的 你太紧张了 |
[42:06] | Just come back inside and… | 我们进去吧 |
[42:07] | You’re going to make a great husband. | 你会成为一个特别棒的丈夫 |
[42:10] | But not today. | 只不过今天不行 |
[42:13] | Hannah, just stop, OK? | 汉娜 别闹了好吗 |
[42:15] | We wanted to do the right thing for Evie | 我们想给伊薇最好的 |
[42:18] | and it all sort of fell into place. | 一切似乎水到渠成 |
[42:22] | But if we don’t honestly love each other, | 但如果我们不是真心彼此相爱 |
[42:25] | we’re just letting her down, right? | 就只会让她失望 对吧 |
[42:26] | You want to be with him. With Andy. | 你想跟他在一起 跟安迪 |
[42:29] | You’ve always liked him and… | 你一直都喜欢他… |
[42:30] | Liam, I’m not sure I want to be with anyone. | 利亚姆 我不确定我还想跟任何人结婚 |
[42:33] | Please, can we stop? | 求你了 能不能停下 |
[42:35] | – What about all…? – Please. | -那些怎么办… -求你了 |
[42:38] | All right, just… Just slow down. | 好吧 你慢慢来 |
[42:41] | You’re nervous, which I get. | 你紧张 我明白 |
[42:43] | You know, it’s a big thing, and… | 这是件大事 |
[42:47] | I don’t know what they’ve been saying to you | 我不知道她们对你说了什么 |
[42:49] | but just take a breath, yes? | 但你深呼吸 好吗 |
[42:51] | – Just calm down. – No, I’m not nervous. | -冷静下来 -不 我不紧张 |
[42:54] | I’m not worked up. I don’t need you to calm me down, | 我没有很激动 不需要你让我冷静 |
[42:58] | I don’t need you to talk me down, I need you to listen. | 不需要你劝我 我需要你听我说 |
[43:01] | It’s not about them. | 跟她们无关 |
[43:04] | This is me. | 这是我的决定 |
[43:05] | Me. | 我 |
[43:09] | Liam, I’m so sorry… | 利亚姆 真对不起… |
[43:12] | ..I just don’t want to do this. | 我就是不想结婚 |
[43:20] | Ok. | 好 |
[43:28] | I’m sorry. I’ve got to go. | 对不起 我得走了 |
[43:40] | We all know there are good days and there are hard days. | 大家都知道 有顺利的日子 也有艰难的时光 |
[43:47] | I suspect, for them both, this is going to be one of the worst. | 对他俩来说 今天恐怕是最糟糕的一天 |
[43:53] | They made promises, | 他们许下承诺 |
[43:55] | they set all this up… | 筹备了这一切 |
[43:58] | ..and imagined a future together. | 构想着二人共度的未来 |
[44:01] | And suddenly, in a moment, | 突然间 |
[44:04] | their whole life is now unknown. | 他们的人生变成了未知 |
[44:09] | But despite that, | 尽管如此 |
[44:11] | it’s the right thing to do, | 这样做是正确的 |
[44:13] | because you mustn’t live a lie. | 因为你一定不能活在谎言中 |
[44:15] | And we only live once and to waste | 我们只活一次 把这仅有的一生浪费在 |
[44:19] | that time with the wrong person, | 错的人身上 |
[44:22] | just because you feel you should, | 只是因为你觉得自己有这个责任 |
[44:24] | when you’ve tried your best | 你尽了全力 |
[44:26] | and done everything you can to make it work… | 只为这种生活可以继续 |
[44:30] | ..well, maybe it’s better to suffer that hard day, | 也许还是承受那艰难的一天比较好 |
[44:33] | to be honest at last and accept that, | 终于选择诚实 |
[44:37] | sometimes, we have to move on. | 接受有时我们得向前看 |
[44:41] | It’s disappointing, I know, | 这很令人失望 我知道 |
[44:43] | but, I promise, it’s right. | 但我向你们保证 这样做是对的 |
[44:47] | So, just go home, enjoy the rest of your day. | 回家吧 祝你们接下来的一天都愉快 |
[44:51] | Drop them a line, email, whatever. | 给他们写封信 发封邮件什么的 |
[44:56] | Tell them not to worry, | 告诉他们别担心 |
[44:58] | that you love them | 你们爱他们 |
[45:00] | and that these things happen. | 生活中这种事常有 |
[45:02] | Then it’ll be fine. | 然后就会没事的 |
[45:06] | OK, thank you, thank you. Cheers. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[45:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:35] | For what? | 对不起什么 |
[45:38] | Everything. | 这一切 |
[45:42] | I can’t promise it’s going to be better all the time. | 我不能保证未来会更好 |
[45:45] | In fact, it almost certainly won’t be, but… | 其实大概率不会 但是… |
[45:49] | ..I’ll try. | 我会努力的 |
[45:52] | I’ll really try. | 我真的会努力 |
[45:58] | Ok. | 好 |
[46:02] | So, who’s Andy? | 安迪是谁 |
[46:04] | Evie’s dad. | 伊薇的爸爸 |
[46:05] | We had a one-night stand and that was it. | 我们有过一夜情 然后就没联系了 |
[46:09] | Then he appeared again recently and…yeah. | 他最近又出现了 就… |
[46:12] | He’s really good looking. | 他真的很好看 |
[46:14] | – Really? – Yeah, very. | -是吗 -是 非常帅气 |
[46:18] | Yeah, but that’s not what it’s… | 对 但不是… |
[46:20] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[46:21] | That’s him! At the bus stop. Back there. | 他在那 公交站 开过了 |
[46:24] | Stop! Stop! | 停 停 |
[46:35] | He must be on that bus. | 他肯定在那辆公交车上 |
[46:36] | – Do you want to speak to him? – Yes. | -你想跟他说话吗 -想 |
[46:38] | – Right, then. – What? | -那好 -什么 |
[46:45] | Maya, what’s happened to your aunt? | 马娅 你大姨怎么了 |
[46:46] | – I’m not sure. – You know, I realised something today | -我不知道 -我今天意识到了 |
[46:48] | maybe I don’t always need to be quite so in control. | 我也许不必时时保持理智 |
[47:05] | – It’s stopping. – Stop! Stop! | -车停了 -停 停 |
[47:12] | Baby! I need the baby! | 孩子 把孩子给我 |
[47:17] | – Won’t be a moment. – For what? | -马上就好 -什么 |
[47:18] | I’ve lost someone. | 我错过了一个人 |
[47:19] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[47:21] | Just need to find my card. Just sit there for a second. | 我得找找我的公交卡 先把你放在这里 |
[47:27] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[47:29] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[47:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[47:45] | – I’m really sorry, mate. – Yeah. | -我真的很遗憾 -没事 |
[47:47] | Thanks. It’s fine. | 谢了 没事的 |
[48:02] | Not quite the day you had planned. | 跟你计划的不一样 |
[48:08] | I’m meeting some people in the pub. Do you want to come? | 我要去酒吧见人 一起吗 |
[48:11] | Cos if I were you, in this situation, | 如果我是你 在这种情况下 |
[48:13] | I’d get completely off my face. | 我要喝个酩酊大醉 |
[48:16] | I, erm… | 我… |
[48:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[48:26] | Yeah. Why not? | 好啊 为什么不呢 |
[48:30] | – I don’t have my wallet. – Don’t worry, I’ll treat you. | -我没带钱包 -没事 我请你 |
[48:43] | – Nice bus. – Thanks. | -你选的这辆公交车不错 -谢谢 |
[48:45] | Blue seats, little windows that open. | 蓝色的座位 开着的窗 |
[48:50] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[48:52] | I didn’t get married. | 我没结婚 |
[48:54] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[48:57] | And then Belle was giving me a lift, and we saw you | 贝尔载了我一程 我们看到了你 |
[49:00] | and I thought, | 我就想着 |
[49:02] | if I feel a thing… | 我有感觉 |
[49:05] | ..I should say it. | 就该说出来 |
[49:10] | And that thing is, | 我的感觉是 |
[49:13] | I kind of like you, Andy. | 我有点喜欢你 安迪 |
[49:16] | – “Kind of”? – A lot. | -“有点” -很 |
[49:18] | “Kind of a lot”? | “有点很” |
[49:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[49:20] | And I don’t know if you feel the same but, if you did, | 你是不是也有这种感觉 但如果是 |
[49:24] | I wouldn’t want you moving in or proposing. | 我不想让你搬过来 或者求婚 |
[49:28] | I don’t want you to buy me flowers or dinner | 我不想让你给我买花 请我吃饭 |
[49:31] | or get a car and try to give me lifts everywhere. | 或者买辆车载我到处跑 |
[49:34] | That’s lucky, cos I can’t afford a car. | 那敢情好 因为我买不起车 |
[49:39] | But the thing is, I don’t know | 但问题是 我不知道 |
[49:43] | what you feel about all of this. | 你有什么想法 |
[49:46] | About me. | 关于我 |
[49:51] | Is that dress comfortable? | 你的礼服舒服吗 |
[49:53] | I can hardly breathe. | 我都快喘不上气了 |
[49:57] | Well, I kind of like you a lot too. | 我也很喜欢你 |
[50:32] | Were you there when she died? | 她去世的时候你在她身边吗 |
[50:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[50:44] | I promised her that I’d never tell you, | 我跟她保证我永远不会告诉你 |
[50:46] | but then I had no-one to talk to. | 但我找不到人能说这件事 |
[50:50] | I couldn’t grieve, I couldn’t go to the funeral. | 我不能哀悼 我不能去葬礼 |
[50:55] | And then you were just as she said you were. | 你跟她说的一模一样 |
[51:00] | I went to that flat by the water | 我去了那间水边的公寓 |
[51:01] | because it’s where we used to go together, | 因为我们以前经常一起去那里 |
[51:04] | and I missed her. | 我很想她 |
[51:06] | And when you were there… | 你在那里 |
[51:08] | ..I realised it was a way that I could get close to her. | 我发现这是一个接近她的办法 |
[51:14] | I’m sorry for today. | 今天的事对不起 |
[51:17] | It was cruel. | 很残忍 |
[51:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[51:32] | I never meant to hurt you, David. | 我没想要伤害你 大卫 |
[51:37] | Ever since she died, | 她去世后 |
[51:39] | I’ve had no idea where to scatter the ashes. | 我不知道该把骨灰撒到哪里 |
[51:44] | Now I understand why. | 现在我明白为什么会这样了 |
[51:48] | I didn’t know who she was. | 我不知道她是谁 |
[51:53] | I’d like to find out, though. | 但我愿意了解她 |
[51:56] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也是 |
[52:18] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢前来 |
[52:20] | I’ve got a job for you. | 我有个活儿给你 |
[52:27] | You said you liked cake. | 你说你喜欢蛋糕 |
[52:29] | It’s a mess, but, erm, maybe mess isn’t such a bad thing. | 虽然它一塌糊涂 但也许那不是件坏事 |
[52:34] | I thought you could help me eat it. | 你也许愿意帮我吃掉 |
[52:37] | All of it? | 全吃完吗 |
[52:37] | I’m not being literal, Dominic. A gesture. | 不是啦 多米尼克 就是一种表示 |
[52:41] | – Right, yeah. – I’m saying, will you stop here for a bit? | -嗯 -我想说你能不能在这里待一会儿 |
[52:45] | I’ll make some tea and we could have another go. | 我去泡茶 我们再试一试 |
[52:50] | Talk. | 谈一谈 |
[52:53] | Ok. | 好 |
[52:54] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 我很愿意 |
[52:59] | And if all goes well, you know, we could have sex afterwards? | 如果顺利的话 我们之后可以上床 |
[53:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[53:06] | I’d like that too. | 那个我也愿意 |
[54:17] | I’m Henry. | 我是亨利 |
[54:21] | Gail. | 盖尔 |
[54:24] | Pleased to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[54:29] | Did I miss the wedding? | 我错过婚礼了吗 |
[54:31] | It didn’t happen. | 婚礼没有举行 |
[54:35] | Well, the thing was, | 其实 |
[54:37] | I had to buy a new suit. | 我不得不买了一套新西服 |
[54:39] | I’d been at my daughter’s house | 我去了女儿家 |
[54:41] | and seen my grandson in the garden. | 看到外孙在花园里 |
[54:45] | And he looked… | 他看上去… |
[54:48] | ..full of life, you know? | 充满活力 |
[54:52] | Everything he did felt | 他觉得一切 |
[54:55] | new and…exciting. | 新鲜 令人兴奋 |
[55:00] | And it just made me remember something someone tried to tell me, | 让我想到有个人想告诉我的 |
[55:02] | that, maybe, | 也许 |
[55:05] | sometimes, | 有时候 |
[55:06] | pride can get in the way, | 骄傲会成为阻碍 |
[55:11] | – that you’re never too old for a new start. – Yes. | -重新开始永远都不晚 -是的 |
[55:16] | So I got my daughter to give me a lift here. | 所以我让我女儿载我到这里 |
[55:21] | Look… | 听着 |
[55:24] | ..I know we’ve only just met but I was wondering… | 我知道我们才刚认识 但我在想 |
[55:32] | ..will you take a chance on a stranger? | 你愿不愿意给陌生人一个机会 |
[55:35] | I’m not asking to move in or anything. | 我不是请你允许我搬进来一起住什么的 |
[55:37] | Just go for a drink. | 就是去喝一杯 |
[55:42] | I’m starting again, you see. | 我在重新开始 |
[55:46] | Trying new things. | 尝试新事物 |
[55:51] | And to spend the last five months of my life | 用我生命中最后的五个月 |
[55:54] | trying to work you out… | 理解你 |
[56:00] | ..I can’t think of anything better. | 我想不到比这更好的了 |
[56:16] | “New things”? | “新事物” |
[56:18] | Yes. | 对 |
[56:31] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[56:33] | You two all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[56:35] | Erm, you know, we’re working on it. | 我们正在磨合 |
[56:38] | Come on, then. | 那来吧 |
[56:40] | Food’s from the reception. | 婚礼招待会的食物 |
[56:41] | There’s a lot to eat. | 有很多 |
[57:02] | So, if we’re into new things, | 如果我们要尝试新事物 |
[57:05] | I suppose I won’t need this. | 那我就用不着这个了 |
[57:14] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[57:18] | Confetti. | 五彩纸屑 |
[57:20] | From our wedding. | 我们婚礼上的 |
[57:37] | Let me get you that drink. | 我给你拿杯酒 |