时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Of all the men in the world, | 这世界上有这么多男人 |
[00:01] | you decided to sleep with your dead girlfriend’s husband? | 你偏偏决定跟你死去女友的丈夫上床 |
[00:04] | You can’t tell him. | 你不能告诉他 |
[00:06] | – Why didn’t you tell me Andy was here the other night? – What? | -你为什么没说安迪那天晚上来过呢 -什么 |
[00:08] | The weird thing is why you hid it. | 问题是你为什么要隐瞒 |
[00:10] | I like YOU! | 我喜欢的是你 |
[00:12] | I’m illicit now. | 我现在就是不正当的 |
[00:14] | What? Oh, come on! | 搞什么 别装了 |
[00:15] | – It’s not a good idea. – You want it. You dick! I hate you! | -这样不好 -你想要的 混蛋 我恨你 |
[00:21] | – Any idea where she might be? – No. | -你知道她可能在哪吗 -不知道 |
[00:23] | Have you looked at your bank statements? | 你查过银行流水吗 |
[00:24] | That might give you some idea where. | 它可能会告诉你她在哪 |
[00:27] | She hits her head and five minutes later, she died. | 她磕到了头 五分钟之后她就死了 |
[00:31] | She was in Liverpool, | 她当时在利物浦 |
[00:32] | and I couldn’t understand why she was there in the first place. | 我不明白她为什么要去利物浦 |
[00:36] | Leave me alone! | 别管我 |
[00:39] | – David, this isn’t working. – It’s her, isn’t it? Belle. | -大卫 这样不行的 -是因为她 贝尔 |
[00:43] | It’s not going anywhere. | 不会有未来的 |
[00:45] | Helen! I just wondered | 海伦 我就是想问问 |
[00:48] | If you wanted to meet up sometime. | 你想不想见面 |
[00:50] | Have a bit of fun. | 找点乐子 |
[00:57] | Please… It’s not fair, Gail! | 求你了…这不公平 盖尔 |
[01:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:56] | And that’s for you. | 给你的小费 |
[02:01] | Hello! And welcome to Transform This Girl. | 大家好 欢迎收看《改头换面的女孩》 |
[02:06] | I’m Sue Bede… | 我是苏·彼得… |
[02:08] | …head girl, and I’m very strict. | …女生代表 我非常严格 |
[02:11] | I’m your hostess for the evening’s festivities. | 我是今晚庆祝活动的女主人 |
[02:13] | 亨利 我不明白 你回来吗 | |
[02:15] | Oh, it’s been a hair roller-coaster so far. | 比赛像坐过山车一样刺激 |
[02:19] | We started with ten contestants, | 一开始有十名选手 |
[02:21] | and we’ve whittled it down to a final three. | 现在已经只剩最后三位 |
[02:54] | – Hi, I’m Tom. – Hi, Gail. Nice to meet you. | -我是汤姆 -盖尔 很高兴见到你 |
[02:56] | And you too. Er, shall I, er…? | 我也很高兴 我能… |
[03:13] | 回复 我想离开病入膏肓的丈夫 你们二人都去做心理咨询吧 谈开了就好了 | |
[03:17] | 你不是一个人 你并不是个坏人 但别撇下… 我的伴侣去世前 我离开了他 因为我无法承受 他走得孤苦伶仃 我很后悔 不要重蹈我的覆辙 | |
[04:27] | Tea? | 来杯茶 |
[04:28] | Lovely. | 好的 |
[05:13] | I just want the truth. | 我想知道真相 |
[05:15] | This has nothing to do with me. | 这和我没有关系 |
[05:17] | – We’ve been neighbours for years. – And yet I barely know you, | -我们做了好几年邻居 -但我们依然不怎么熟 |
[05:20] | which speaks volumes. I’m sorry for what happened to Kelly, | 这很能说明问题 凯莉不在了我很遗憾 |
[05:23] | but beyond that, you can’t ask for me to get involved. | 但除此之外 你不能把我卷进来 |
[05:25] | You are involved! You spoke to Saira. | 你已经卷进来了 你和塞拉说了什么 |
[05:27] | – But she didn’t speak to you! – Well, exactly! | -但是她没和你说 -就是啊 |
[05:29] | I know. About what?! | 我知道 到底是什么 |
[05:33] | David, you need to go now. | 大卫 你得走了 |
[05:57] | We need a new rule. | 我们得定个新规矩 |
[05:59] | If I am hungover, nothing happens. | 如果我宿醉的话 什么也别来找我 |
[06:06] | Understood? | 懂了吗 |
[06:07] | Ok. | 懂了 |
[06:08] | Now leave me alone. | 让我一个人待会儿 |
[06:11] | I need at least 24 hours of complete peace. | 我需要至少二十四小时完全不被打扰 |
[06:16] | Just remember your job interview today. | 别忘了今天的面试 |
[06:27] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[06:28] | Breakfast! | 早点 |
[06:31] | You wanted to talk? | 你不是想聊天嘛 |
[06:33] | – Always helps me. – Right. | -总能帮到我 -嗯 |
[06:35] | There’s a boy at the end of the road. | 在路的尽头有个男孩 |
[06:37] | Well, I say boy, he’s probably 40. | 我还说男孩呢 他可能都四十了 |
[06:40] | He sorts me out. | 他帮我弄到的 |
[06:42] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:46] | If anyone asks, it’s medicinal. | 要是有人问起的话 这是药用的 |
[06:50] | So… | 那么… |
[06:52] | Oh, come on. It won’t kill you. | 来吧 死不了 |
[06:56] | Well, that is definitely true, but, er… | 话虽如此 但是… |
[06:59] | ..no, thank you not my thing. | 不了谢谢 这不是我的菜 |
[07:02] | Oh, good old Henry | 老亨利 |
[07:05] | unflappable to the end. | 自始至终从容镇定 |
[07:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:09] | Well, the world changes, but nothing changes you. | 世界在变 但什么也改变不了你 |
[07:13] | Bravo. | 真棒 |
[07:21] | Have an amazing day today. Swapping over at five, right? | 今天过得愉快点 别忘了五点换你带孩子 |
[07:25] | Ok. | 对 |
[07:28] | Can we say, if you’re worried about anything in the future, | 我们以后要是心里有事 |
[07:31] | we’ll talk about it? We’re always better when we talk. | 就说出来好吗 说出来之后我们总是更融洽 |
[07:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:35] | And not hide things from each other. | 还有不要互相隐瞒 |
[07:38] | Yeah. Exactly. | 是的没错 |
[07:40] | Er, I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:48] | I’m sorry, I’m stupid. | 抱歉 我真傻 |
[07:50] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[07:51] | Not telling you Andy was here. | 没告诉你安迪来过 |
[07:57] | We’re going to be OK, aren’t we? | 我们会好好的 不是吗 |
[07:59] | Yeah, more than OK. | 是的 不止是好好的 |
[08:03] | Go on, you’ll be late. | 走吧 你要迟到了 |
[08:05] | Yeah. Right. Bye! | 好的 再见 |
[08:12] | – The dress is disgusting. – I’m sure that’s not true. | -那礼服真难看 -肯定不是的 |
[08:16] | – It makes me look like a curtain. – Oh, Maya… | -它让我看起来像个窗帘 -马娅 |
[08:19] | Seriously it’s the sort of thing you’d wear. | 说真的 这才是你应该穿的衣服 |
[08:22] | Well, it’s up to the bride. | 这新娘说了算 |
[08:23] | The bride said I could wear jeans. | 新娘说我可以穿牛仔裤 |
[08:24] | Well, she’s being polite. | 她是出于礼貌 |
[08:26] | Wear jeans, and you’ll ruin it for everyone. | 穿牛仔裤 你就毁了整场婚礼 |
[08:29] | Did you find out where you could get some help? | 你找到能帮你的人了吗 |
[08:33] | Look, occasionally, I’ll fall off the wagon, | 听着 偶尔我会又开始酗酒 |
[08:35] | but that doesn’t mean… | 但那不意味着… |
[08:36] | Falling off the wagon wasn’t the problem. | 又开始酗酒不是问题所在 |
[08:37] | – Yeah, all right. – Falling into the wall… | -是的 -撞到墙上才… |
[08:40] | I’d better go. Good luck with your interview. | 我得走了 祝面试顺利 |
[08:43] | I know you want it, and you can get it. | 我知道你想要这份工作 你能行的 |
[08:44] | Just relax this time, yeah? | 这次放松些 |
[08:48] | Chill. | 淡定点 |
[08:50] | I am chilled. | 我很淡定 |
[08:52] | You’re basically never chilled. | 你从来没有淡定过 |
[09:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[09:36] | What?! | 什么 |
[09:38] | When? | 什么时候 |
[09:53] | Didn’t they call? | 他们没给你打电话吗 |
[09:55] | Literally just now. | 刚刚打过 |
[09:57] | Right. So, apparently, I’m not supposed to be on my own. | 好的 我不该无人陪伴一个人待着 |
[10:00] | And I don’t want to go back to mine | 我也不想回我家 |
[10:01] | anyway, so…I have to stay here. | 所以…我得住这 |
[10:06] | Why are you wearing a suit? | 你为什么穿着套装 |
[10:07] | Ruth, it’s hard enough as it is… | 鲁丝 现在已经捉襟见肘了因为… |
[10:09] | Oh, OK, what do you want me to do, then? | 好的 你想让我做点什么呢 |
[10:13] | Maya’s in the spare room. | 马娅住在空房间 |
[10:14] | You’ll, er… You’ll have to go in mine. | 那你…那你就得去我的房间了 |
[10:17] | – Oh, we are not sharing. – God, no. I’ll take the sofa. | -我俩不能睡同一间房 -天呐 那我睡沙发 |
[10:20] | I’m wearing a suit because I’ve got an interview. | 我穿着套装因为我要去面试 |
[10:22] | Again? | 又去 |
[10:23] | Same place, actually. | 其实是去同一家面试 |
[10:25] | You want to have another go at persuading them you’re fun? | 你还想再试一次 让他们相信你很有趣吗 |
[10:27] | It means you will be on your own today, | 意思是你今天得一个人在家了 |
[10:29] | there’s no avoiding that. | 这无法避免 |
[10:30] | Where’s Maya? | 马娅去哪了 |
[10:31] | At a dress fitting for a wedding, and then a hen do… | 试穿婚礼的礼服去了 然后参加单身派对… |
[10:33] | A wedding? | 婚礼 |
[10:34] | She’s a bridesmaid for the woman across the hall. | 她给住对门的那个女人当伴娘 |
[10:36] | Try to keep it tidy today. | 今天尽量保持屋内整洁 |
[10:39] | Don’t go through my cupboards. | 别翻我的碗橱 |
[10:45] | I’ll get some Curly Wurlys on the way home, I know you like them. | 回家路上我买些吉百利巧克力棒 我知道你喜欢 |
[10:48] | I’m not a child. | 我又不是小孩子 |
[10:49] | All right, I won’t, then. | 好吧 那不买了 |
[10:50] | No, fuck off, do. I’m just saying. | 别呀 买吧 我说说而已 |
[10:52] | Just, if you need to go anywhere… | 以防你要出去… |
[10:56] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[11:14] | I just assumed that was the sort of person she was. | 我以为她就是那种人 |
[11:17] | You know, quiet, normal. | 安静 普通 |
[11:20] | Quiet, perhaps, but… | 安静或许没错 但… |
[11:22] | …she always had a spark to her. | 她总能让人眼前一亮 |
[11:25] | That’s not what you said to me. | 你不是这么跟我说的 |
[11:26] | – What? – Well, I remember, when we were together, | -什么 -我记得 我们在一起的时候 |
[11:28] | you called her dull. | 你说她毫无情趣 |
[11:30] | No. No, I wouldn’t… | 不 不我没说… |
[11:31] | You did. | 你说了 |
[11:35] | You expecting someone? | 你在等人 |
[11:41] | Speak of the devil. | 说谁谁到啊 |
[11:48] | Hello, Helen. | 你好 海伦 |
[11:52] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[11:53] | Is that weed, Helen? | 那是大麻吗 海伦 |
[11:55] | Yes. Do you want some? | 是的 你要来一口吗 |
[11:57] | Oh, that’s kind, but not right now. | 谢谢你的好意 但现在不是时候 |
[12:00] | Have you been here all night? | 你在这过夜了 |
[12:02] | Helen came over this morning. | 海伦早上才来的 |
[12:04] | I wanted someone to talk to. | 我想找人聊聊天 |
[12:05] | Oh, right. Well, that makes sense. | 那好吧 说得通 |
[12:08] | Er, well, don’t let me interrupt. | 你们继续 别被我打扰了 |
[12:10] | I’ll, er, just go and unpack. | 我去清行李 |
[12:13] | Oh, we’re due at Rachel’s. | 我们要赶去瑞秋家 |
[12:14] | Shall we aim to leave in an hour? We can catch up in the car. | 一小时后出发行吗 我们路上再聊 |
[12:22] | You’re back, then? | 这么说你回来住了 |
[12:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:27] | For good? | 再也不走了 |
[12:29] | Yes. | 不走了 |
[12:36] | I…should go. | 我该走了 |
[12:42] | Good luck! | 祝你好运 |
[12:52] | In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, amen. | 以圣父圣子和圣灵之名 阿门 |
[12:56] | Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. | 保佑我 神父 我有罪 |
[13:02] | I haven’t been to confession for…two months, | 自从凯莉去世后 我已经有两个月 |
[13:06] | since Kelly died. | 没有来告解了 |
[13:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:13] | I’ve been finding it very difficult to pray. | 我这段时间都祷告不下去 |
[13:17] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[13:19] | I’ve always tried to dedicate my life to God. | 我一直在尝试把我的生命交给上帝 |
[13:23] | I mean, I haven’t been perfect, | 我不是什么完人 |
[13:24] | but I’ve sincerely made the attempt. | 但我真的在尽力了 |
[13:26] | Yes. | 那肯定 |
[13:27] | David, I know that’s true. | 大卫 我知道你说的是实话 |
[13:28] | So when I think about what’s happened to me | 当我想到我的遭遇 |
[13:31] | and when I think about God… | 再想到上帝的时候 |
[13:34] | ..I have three options. | 我得到三种答案 |
[13:37] | Either he’s punishing me – but for what, I have no idea. | 要么祂是在惩罚我 但我不知出于何种原因 |
[13:41] | I don’t think he’s punishing you. | 我觉得祂不是在惩罚你 |
[13:42] | Or he’s malevolent, enjoying what’s happening. | 或者祂幸灾乐祸 在一旁看戏 |
[13:47] | What’s your third option? | 第三个答案呢 |
[13:50] | That there is no God at all. | 世上根本没有上帝 |
[13:54] | One can’t have blessings without suffering. | 没有经历过痛苦 就不会得到福气 |
[14:00] | Kelly was taken from you, but before that, | 凯莉是抛下你离世了 但在那之前 |
[14:03] | you were given a loving, happy relationship… | 你们俩过着充满爱意的幸福生活 |
[14:06] | She cheated on me. | 她出轨了 |
[14:09] | I discovered recently that she’d been lying to me. | 我最近发现她一直在对我说谎 |
[14:13] | She was with someone else. | 她和别人搞在一起了 |
[14:16] | After I found that out, | 我知道这件事后 |
[14:18] | I had sex with one of my students. | 我和我一个学生上床了 |
[14:21] | I liked her… | 我很喜欢她 |
[14:24] | ..but she’s left me now as well. | 但她现在也离开了我 |
[14:27] | So, I mean, yeah, I have blessings… | 确实 我是有福气 |
[14:31] | ..but when I think of how hard I’ve tried to be good… | 但一想到我为了成为好人付出了多少艰辛 |
[14:36] | ..I’d say there’s something unfair going on. | 就会觉得上帝待我不公平 |
[14:40] | God loves you, David. | 上帝爱你 大卫 |
[14:43] | Then whatever he’s up to, or even if he exists at all… | 那不管祂是怎么想的 或者祂根本就不存在 |
[14:49] | ..what authority does he have left to judge me? | 祂有又多少威信来审判我 |
[14:53] | I mean, why shouldn’t I just do exactly what I want? | 我为什么不能随心所欲 做我想做的事呢 |
[15:22] | Henry, whatever you do, it’s up to you. | 亨利 不管你做什么 都依你 |
[15:24] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[15:26] | You’ve only got a few months to live, | 你只能活几个月了 |
[15:27] | and if seeing Helen is what you wanted, then… | 如果你确实想跟海伦约会 那就… |
[15:29] | I’m telling you she came round this morning. | 我跟你说了 她今天早上才过来的 |
[15:32] | All right. | 行 |
[15:33] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[15:35] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[16:15] | I’m Ruth. | 我是鲁丝 |
[16:16] | I’m just staying across the hall. | 我就住对面 |
[16:19] | I’m not really supposed to be left alone, so… | 我不能一个人待着 所以就想… |
[16:22] | ..do you fancy a cup of tea and a chat? | 一起喝杯茶聊个天吗 |
[16:35] | Belle? | 贝尔 |
[16:37] | Ah, hello! | 你好啊 |
[16:44] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[16:45] | – Barclay. – Ah, it’s like the bank. | -巴克雷 -跟那个著名的银行同名啊 |
[16:48] | No, not really. | 其实不一样 |
[16:49] | How do I look? Cos last time I completely fucked it up – | 我看上去如何 我上次面试就彻底搞砸了 |
[16:52] | I had a stain on my arm and I was really boring. | 手臂上有污渍 我还特别无趣 |
[16:55] | You look fine. | 你挺好的 |
[16:56] | Shall we? Lead the way, beautiful man. | 那走吧 带路 帅小伙 |
[17:08] | Oh, you’ve got such long legs – I have to run to keep up! | 有大长腿就是好啊 我得用跑的才跟得上你 |
[17:11] | Maybe that’s why you’re so fit, all the walking. | 可能这就是你这么壮的原因 走出来的 |
[17:13] | Actually, everyone here is incredibly attractive. | 其实这里的每一位都好有魅力啊 |
[17:16] | So you’ve interviewed before? | 这么说你来这面试过 |
[17:18] | Yeah, and they said I wasn’t fun enough. | 没错 面试官说我不够有趣 |
[17:20] | Can you believe that? Cos I’m…I’m so fun. | 你敢相信吗 我明明这么有意思 |
[17:23] | The truth is that I need the money. | 事实是我需要钱 |
[17:25] | Everything in my life is going very wrong. | 我的生活过得乱七八糟 |
[17:26] | I’m a Pilates teacher, but that doesn’t even begin to cover | 虽说我是普拉提老师 但那根本不足以负担 |
[17:29] | my outgoings, so, yep, I need this job. | 我的开销 所以没错 我需要这份工作 |
[17:33] | But I think I’d…I’d enjoy it, too. | 我觉得我也会做得很开心 |
[17:37] | – So, we’re in here? – Yes. | -在这面试吗 -没错 |
[17:39] | Right. | 好 |
[17:41] | Thank you, Barclays. Wish me luck! | 谢了 银行哥 祝我好运 |
[17:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么了吗 |
[17:51] | Where’s Jan? | 詹呢 |
[17:52] | You can’t see Jan today. | 你今天不能见詹 |
[17:54] | Um, yes, I can. | 我当然可以 |
[17:55] | I can see Jan. Jan’s the man. | 我能见詹 我见的就是詹 |
[17:58] | I’ve got the email. | 我收到了电邮 |
[17:59] | You had an appointment, but you’re not doing the interview. | 你是有约 但你不能参加面试 |
[18:04] | – Why not? – Because you’re drunk. | -为什么 -因为你喝醉了 |
[18:07] | Be-becau… | 因为… |
[18:10] | Look, I’m…I’m sorry, I don’t actually, er, know who you are. | 听着 抱歉 我不知道你是什么人 |
[18:13] | – I’m not…I’m not really… – You need to go home. | -我其实不… -回家吧 |
[18:15] | No! No! I’ve prepared! | 不 我都准备好了 |
[18:17] | If you won’t take me, I’ll… I’ll… | 你不带我去的话 我就… |
[18:21] | If you try to see her, I will advise that it’s not possible | 如果你要去见她 我会建议 |
[18:24] | to conduct the interview with you in this state, | 以你现在的状态不能进行面试 |
[18:26] | and she’ll listen to me, and that will be it. | 她会听我的 就这样 |
[18:27] | You go home, and we reschedule. | 你回家 我们改时间再面试 |
[18:29] | I… | 我… |
[18:36] | You’re a dick. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[19:48] | 塞拉·马利克 曼彻斯特 杜兰德街31号 | |
[19:56] | 近况 要求转课至英语模块3R 大卫·阿斯顿 | |
[20:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:04] | Does Saira live here? | 塞拉住在这吗 |
[20:05] | Yeah. Who are you? | 对 你是 |
[20:07] | Er, I’m David Aston. | 我是大卫·阿斯顿 |
[20:08] | I teach her English. | 我是她的英语老师 |
[20:09] | – Is she…? – She’s gone to her gran’s for a few days. | -她在… -她去她的奶奶家住几天 |
[20:12] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:15] | Only I, er… | 只不过… |
[20:16] | I have to get her these papers, er, by tomorrow. | 我得明天之前把这些文件交给她 |
[20:19] | And I can’t get through on her phone. So, do you have an address? | 她的电话又打不通 你有住址吗 |
[20:23] | Maybe I could… | 说不定我能… |
[20:35] | Here. No paper. | 给 我找不到别的纸了 |
[20:36] | Oh, great, thank you very…much. | 太好了 非常感谢 |
[20:46] | 利物浦 盖提克 霍利路98号 | |
[20:56] | – Happy birthday! – Thanks! | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[20:59] | Mum, are you feeling better? | 妈 你好些了吗 |
[21:00] | – Better? – I’ll go through. | -什么好些 -我待会儿解释 |
[21:03] | – Dad said you’d been ill. – Ill? No. | -爸说你生病了 -我没生病 |
[21:07] | Wow, Mum! Makeover! | 天呐 妈妈 改头换面啊 |
[21:10] | So, what’s been going on? | 最近都发生了什么事 |
[21:13] | Oh, my God, Mum, your clothes! | 天呐 妈妈 你这身衣服 |
[21:15] | You look great, Gail. | 你看起来很不错 盖尔 |
[21:16] | Oh, thanks, Chris. You too! | 谢谢 克里斯 你也是 |
[21:18] | I wasn’t saying I didn’t like it, it’s just… | 我不是不喜欢 只是… |
[21:19] | Oh, come here! | 快来抱个 |
[21:24] | You think I don’t love you as much as Rachel. | 你觉得我没有像爱瑞秋那样爱你 |
[21:27] | It’s not true, but you’ve always felt it, I know. | 不是的 但你总这么觉得 我懂 |
[21:31] | We should talk about that sometime. | 我们改天应该聊一聊 |
[21:32] | Mum, are…are you OK? | 妈妈 你还好吗 |
[21:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[21:38] | Kissing our son, Henry. You should try it sometime. | 亲我们的儿子 亨利 你有空也该试试 |
[21:42] | Are we going to have some music? It’s a birthday party, isn’t it? | 不来点音乐吗 这可是生日派对啊 |
[21:44] | – Kyle? – We thought you didn’t like it. | -凯尔 -我们以为你们不喜欢就没放 |
[21:46] | – We don’t. – Yeah! Come on! | -我们是不喜欢 -怎么会 快放吧 |
[21:49] | Lenny, you wanna boogie? | 连尼 你想嗨起来吗 |
[21:51] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | -耶 -耶 |
[21:53] | Lenny wants to rock, and Lenny’s the boss! | 连尼想跳舞 听连尼的 |
[21:56] | Hey, fist bump, Lenny, fist bump. | 顶拳 连尼 顶一下拳 |
[21:59] | So, the toddler’s in charge? | 所以现在全听这孩子的吗 |
[22:00] | Yeah! Hey, Lenny, | 对 连尼 |
[22:03] | – ready to rock? Yeah! – Yeah! | -准备好跳舞了吗 -跳舞啦 |
[22:15] | When you said she’d been ill… | 你之前还说她病了 |
[22:17] | Exactly. | 的确是 |
[22:52] | You shouldn’t sleep here… | 你不该睡在这里 |
[22:53] | you’ll have something stolen. | 你的东西会被偷的 |
[22:56] | What are you do…? | 你来这里干什么 |
[22:57] | Your…your sister said that you’d gone for a job interview, | 你妹妹说你出去面试工作了 |
[23:00] | and when I asked at reception, | 我去公司前台问时 |
[23:02] | they said you’d just left the building. | 他们说你刚离开 |
[23:07] | I feel like someone’s put an axe through my skull. | 我感觉头痛欲裂 |
[23:09] | Yeah, I thought that might be the case. | 是的 我想也是 |
[23:11] | That’s why I brought you… | 这就是为什么我给你买了 |
[23:13] | a hangover cure. | 醒酒饮品 |
[23:18] | You laughing at me? | 你在嘲笑我吗 |
[23:20] | I’m bribing you. | 我在贿赂你 |
[23:22] | I need you to tell me that I’m wrong. | 我需要你告诉我我错了 |
[23:26] | Saira’s university records said | 塞拉的成绩单显示 |
[23:28] | that she asked to join my seminar group. | 她主动要求换到我的研讨课 |
[23:32] | She always said it was chance. | 她之前总说这是碰巧 |
[23:36] | So from the very beginning, she was lying. | 所以她从一开始就在撒谎 |
[23:40] | And then I went to her student house | 然后我去了她的学生宿舍 |
[23:42] | and found that she’s gone to her gran’s | 发现她去了她在利物浦的 |
[23:45] | in Liverpool. | 奶奶家 |
[23:48] | Kelly died in Liverpool. | 凯莉就死在利物浦 |
[23:51] | And I never knew why she was there. | 我从不知道她为什么去哪里 |
[23:56] | At that point, I started to… | 在那一刻 我开始… |
[24:01] | think that there was the possibility of something bad. | 产生了一种不祥的预感 |
[24:06] | And so I’ve come back to you. | 所以我回来找你 |
[24:11] | Cos you know, don’t you? | 因为你知道 对不对 |
[24:27] | Don’t mention religion, don’t mention men or marriage. | 别提什么宗教信仰 男人或婚姻 |
[24:31] | I have spent 28 years trying to get away from her. | 我花了二十八年试图摆脱她 |
[24:34] | And now I have, I have nightmares | 而我现在的噩梦是 |
[24:36] | that one day I’m going to have to go back. | 有一天我将不得不回到她身边 |
[24:38] | Oh, I need a drink in my hand. | 快给我倒杯酒 |
[24:43] | – All right. OK? – Mm-hm. | -好的 可以吗 -好喝 |
[24:55] | I thought you were going to lose weight for the wedding. | 我还以为你会为婚礼减肥呢 |
[24:56] | Jesus, Mum… | 天啊 妈 |
[24:57] | I’m joking! You’re lovely just the way you are. | 我开玩笑的 你原本的样子就很好看 |
[25:00] | Now, where’s my other little girl? | 我的另一个小姑娘在哪里 |
[25:02] | – She’s asleep. – Oh? Is she? | -她在睡觉 -是吗 她在睡觉吗 |
[25:05] | Rose I know. | 萝丝我认识 |
[25:06] | – Hello, Rose. – Hey. Good to see you. | -你好 萝丝 -你好 很高兴见到你 |
[25:08] | Susie. And Anya. Hi. And who’s this? | 苏茜和安雅 你们好 这位是谁 |
[25:11] | This is Maya. She lives across the hall. | 这是马娅 她住对门 |
[25:14] | She really helped when Evie arrived. | 伊薇出生时 她真的帮了大忙 |
[25:16] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[25:17] | – And there’s another one just come, yeah? – Yeah. | -又来一位 对吗 -是的 |
[25:20] | Oh, well, look at her! | 天啊 看看她 |
[25:23] | She’s not a bridesmaid, is she? | 她不是伴娘吧 |
[25:24] | – No. This is Gaby. – Well, thank God for that! | -不是 这是盖比 -谢天谢地 |
[25:27] | Well, I don’t want Liam changing his mind. | 我可不希望利亚姆改变主意 |
[25:30] | I mean, I don’t mean to be offensive to the rest of you, | 我不想冒犯你们其他人 |
[25:32] | but look at her. | 但看看她 |
[25:34] | She’s gorgeous! | 她真太漂亮了 |
[25:39] | Chris, you’re happy to support him | 克里斯 你很乐意支持他 |
[25:40] | until he finds something he wants to do, right? | 直到他找到自己想做的事 对吗 |
[25:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:43] | Because he loves you! | 因为他爱你 |
[25:44] | All right, but seriously, | 好吧 但说真的 |
[25:45] | having your own income in a relationship is vital. | 婚姻关系中有自己的收入非常重要 |
[25:48] | I never had my own income. | 我就从没有过自己的收入 |
[25:49] | – That’s different. – How? | -这不一样 -怎么不一样了 |
[25:50] | You never wanted it. | 你从来就不想有 |
[25:51] | Well, I did, but every time I got a part-time job or something, | 我想 但每次我找到一份兼职之类的工作 |
[25:55] | you’d laugh at the uniform and say how boring it was. | 你就嘲笑制服难看 并说那会很无聊 |
[25:57] | – Nonsense. – It’s not nonsense, Henry, it’s simply what… | -胡说 -我没胡说 亨利 这只是… |
[26:00] | You want everyone to think you were hard done by, | 你想让所有人都认为你被欺负了 |
[26:01] | but you lived it up for 40 years… | 但你其实享乐了四十年 |
[26:03] | – Well, shall we move on? – Life of luxury, | -我们能说点别的吗 -你过着逍遥的生活 |
[26:04] | while I went to work every day. | 而我每天都要去工作 |
[26:05] | OK, seriously, what’s going on? | 行了 说真的 这是怎么回事 |
[26:07] | Your mother has decided this is the perfect moment | 你们的妈妈觉得现在是彻底改变 |
[26:09] | to completely change her personality. | 她性格的绝佳时刻 |
[26:11] | I wanted to be me – your father wasn’t keen. | 我想做自己 你们的父亲不乐意 |
[26:13] | No, I never said that. | 没有 我从没那样说 |
[26:14] | So I tried telling him, but he wasn’t listening. | 所以我试着告诉他 但他不听 |
[26:16] | I was listening that whole evening, Gail. | 我那天整晚都在听你说 盖尔 |
[26:18] | So, I walked out, left him for a few days. | 所以 我搬了出去 离开他几天 |
[26:21] | I needed time to work things out. | 我需要一些时间把事情想清楚 |
[26:24] | And now I have, I’m better. | 现在我想清楚了 我好多了 |
[26:26] | Why? Work out what? | 为什么 想清楚什么 |
[26:29] | I decided I needed to start paying myself some respect… | 我决定从今以后得尊重自己 |
[26:34] | – Right… – because it’s true, | -好吧 -因为 |
[26:35] | the biggest problem was the way your father treated me, | 最大的问题确实在于你们父亲对待我的方式 |
[26:37] | but that’s not an issue… | 但这不是主要问题 |
[26:39] | She thinks I laugh at her. | 她认为我嘲笑她 |
[26:40] | – Well, you do, you always mock… – Talk over her. | -你就是 你总是嘲笑… -打断她说话 |
[26:44] | She says I ruined her entire life. | 她说我毁了她的一生 |
[26:46] | You probably haven’t noticed… | 你们可能没注意到… |
[26:48] | Yes, of course we’ve noticed. | 我们当然注意到了 |
[26:49] | Dad’s always been like that. | 爸一直那样 |
[26:51] | If you noticed it, why didn’t you say anything? | 如果你注意到了 之前为什么不说 |
[26:53] | You’re my mum and dad, | 你们是我的父母 |
[26:54] | and everyone thinks their mum and dad are completely weird. | 每个人都觉得他们的父母特别奇怪 |
[26:57] | But you enjoyed it. | 但你乐在其中 |
[26:58] | – Er, no… – She laughed. Exactly! | -我没有… -她笑了 真的 |
[26:59] | This is what I’ve been saying. | 这就是我一直所说的 |
[27:00] | Whatever’s going on in her head, it’s a complete fantasy. | 她那完全是不切实际的幻想 |
[27:07] | Mum, point is, either way, if you’re happy, then good! | 妈 只要你开心就好 |
[27:11] | And I love the clothes. | 我喜欢你这身衣服 |
[27:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:13] | Yes, it’s true, I do feel more…more relaxed, more confident. | 真的 我觉得轻松多了 也更自信了 |
[27:17] | Why don’t you just tell them the truth? | 你怎么不告诉他们事实 |
[27:18] | I mean, our family has always made jokes | 在我们家 大家总是 |
[27:21] | at each other’s expense, but it stops us… | 彼此取笑 但这让我们不能… |
[27:23] | – What she’s not telling you is why she really left. – It stops us… | -她没告诉你们她离开的真正原因 -让我们不 |
[27:24] | It stops us being honest with each other. | 这让我们不能坦诚相对 |
[27:27] | I mean, imagine if, when we meet… | 想象一下 假如我们见面时 |
[27:28] | She left so she could sleep with someone else! | 她搬出去是为了能跟其他人上床 |
[27:31] | What?! | 什么 |
[27:32] | Oh, I’m sorry, I thought you just said we should be honest. | 抱歉 你刚才不是说我们应该坦诚嘛 |
[27:36] | After your mum left me, | 在你们的妈妈离开我后 |
[27:37] | she got a flat and she met some new man. | 她租了间公寓 并和其他男人约会 |
[27:39] | She…? Dad, I think that’s unlikely. | 我妈吗 爸 我觉得这不太可能 |
[27:41] | – I beg your pardon… – I saw them together! | -你在说什么 -我看到他们在一起了 |
[27:43] | I stupidly thought that perhaps there was something | 我愚蠢地以为 她之前所说的很有道理 |
[27:45] | in what she was saying, so I found out where she was, | 所以我找到她的住处 |
[27:47] | I got some flowers to apologise, but when I got there, | 我买了花去道歉 但当我到那里时 |
[27:49] | I saw them in the street – he kissed her. | 我在街上看到了他们 他亲了你妈 |
[27:52] | – No! Henry, it was on the cheek. – You see? | -不是 亨利 亲的是脸 -看到了吧 |
[27:55] | – Mum? – And I suddenly realised, what was I doing… | -妈 -我突然意识到 我在做什么 |
[27:57] | He’s just a friend. You got Helen over. | 他只是个朋友 你也叫过海伦来家里 |
[27:59] | Chasing after this woman who’s going to be that selfish? | 何必苦追一个如此自私的女人 |
[27:59] | It’s the same thing… | 是一回事 |
[28:01] | …someone to talk to… | 他只是个可以交谈的人 |
[28:02] | I thought, “It’s time to look after yourself,” | 我想 “是时候好好照顾你自己了” |
[28:04] | and I went home and I came to a decision. | 我回到家并且做了一个决定 |
[28:06] | What decision? | 什么决定 |
[28:09] | I’m not doing the chemotherapy. | 我不做化疗了 |
[28:12] | You…? | 你… |
[28:13] | What?! Not doing it? | 什么 不做了吗 |
[28:17] | I mean, I’ll miss you children, | 我会想你们的 孩子们 |
[28:18] | but I’d rather have five months living life as I want to | 但我情愿按照自己的意愿好好活五个月 |
[28:21] | than turning myself into some weak, pathetic… | 也不愿把自己变成一个虚弱的可怜虫 |
[28:24] | Dad, you have to. | 爸 你必须做 |
[28:25] | Why should I put myself through all that, | 我为什么要让自己经历这一切 |
[28:26] | when you, my whole family, | 当你们 我的全部家人 |
[28:28] | think I’m horrible and she’s brilliant? | 都认为我特别坏 而她特别好 |
[28:30] | Dad… | 爸 |
[28:32] | – God’s gift. – No, we don’t. | -她是上天的恩赐 -不 我们没这么想 |
[28:33] | Yes, we do, we do think she’s brilliant. | 是的 我们确实认为她很好 |
[28:36] | So do you, that’s what you’ve always said. | 你也是 你们一直这么说 |
[28:39] | Well, she’s changed. | 但她变了 |
[28:41] | Yes, but not for the worse. | 是的 但不是变坏 |
[28:42] | Jonathan, whose side are you on? | 乔纳森 你站哪边 |
[28:51] | Dad, can we talk about the chemo? | 爸 我们能聊聊化疗的事吗 |
[28:54] | Please. | 求你了 |
[28:58] | I was really looking forward to today. | 我本来很期待今天的聚会 |
[29:02] | Your last birthday, Rachel. | 你最后的生日 瑞秋 |
[29:04] | The last one I’ll see. | 我最后一次见证的生日 |
[29:08] | Really looking forward to it. | 真的很期待 |
[29:13] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[29:24] | My favourite bit of my body, I would say, is…my chest. | 我最喜欢的我的身体部位 是胸部 |
[29:28] | Oh! Wrong again! | 又错了 |
[29:31] | So this is supposed to test how well she knows him? | 这个测试是为了证明她有多了解他吗 |
[29:33] | It’s not a test. | 这不是测试 |
[29:34] | Well, it’s not looking good. She hasn’t got one right! | 这可不妙啊 她一道题都没答对 |
[29:37] | Next question! What do you argue about the most: | 下一题 你们最常为什么争吵 |
[29:40] | money, food or sex? | 钱 食物还是性 |
[29:43] | Oh, food. It’s always food with a guy. | 食物 跟男的起争端总是因为食物 |
[29:46] | No, it’s none of those, er… | 不 都不是 |
[29:47] | Yes, it is! Money, food or sex. | 是的 钱 食物还是性 |
[29:50] | Money. He’ll say money. | 钱 他会说是钱 |
[29:52] | Let’s see. | 来看看 |
[29:54] | Oh, er, OK. | 好吧 |
[29:59] | We argue the most about food. | 我们最经常为食物争吵 |
[30:00] | Oh! No! | 不 |
[30:01] | Mate, I told ya. | 姐们 我说过的 |
[30:03] | – What were you going to say? – Oh, it doesn’t matter. | -你看看 -不重要 |
[30:05] | Well, I’m sure this lot would get them right. | 你这群朋友都能答对 |
[30:08] | And I bet Gaby with what’s-his-name would… | 我敢说盖比和那个谁… |
[30:10] | – Mum! – Andy. | -妈 -安迪 |
[30:11] | Yeah, well, I don’t know about that. We’ve broken up, actually. | 是 我说不准 其实我们分手了 |
[30:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:16] | We went back last night, and then he called me up this morning | 我们昨天回去 然后他今天早上打给我 |
[30:19] | and said he’s… | 然后说他 |
[30:21] | Hasn’t he called you? | 他没有打给你吗 |
[30:23] | – No. – I thought he would have. | -没 -我还以为他会打给你 |
[30:27] | Yeah, anyway, | 总之 |
[30:29] | his friend’s found him some work in New York. | 他的朋友给他介绍了一份纽约的工作 |
[30:32] | He’s moving. | 他要搬走了 |
[30:33] | And he says he wants to finish it. | 他说他想结束了 |
[30:36] | He’s coming to your wedding and then he’s on a plane. | 他会参加你的婚礼 然后就飞走 |
[30:41] | I really thought he’d let you know. | 我以为他会告诉你 |
[30:44] | Shall we do the next one, yeah? | 我们进行下一题吧 好吗 |
[30:47] | Ready? Hannah? | 准备好了吗 汉娜 |
[30:50] | What? Yeah. Yeah. | 什么 嗯 |
[30:52] | OK, so, favourite sexual position. | 好的 最喜欢的体位 |
[30:57] | Oh, right, this is going to be fascinating. | 这个有意思了 |
[31:00] | Sorry. I didn’t know your mum would be here. | 抱歉 我不知道你妈妈也会参加 |
[31:09] | ..A rather facetious coffee table | 一个相当浮夸的咖啡桌 |
[31:11] | landscape installation and generally, | 景观布置 总体来说 |
[31:14] | this whole sort of, you know, art theme. | 整体的艺术主题 |
[31:16] | And what did you spend all your money on? | 那你把钱都花在什么地方 |
[31:17] | Well, it was the sort of humdrum stuff. | 其实是一些平常的东西 |
[31:19] | It was things like timber, it was paint, it was fabric. | 比如木材 油漆 织物 |
[31:21] | Oh, God… | 天呐 |
[31:22] | But then there was some really nice new materials, | 也有一些非常棒的新型材料 |
[31:23] | like the corrugated Perspex over there, which was 7.99… | 比如这里的波纹有机玻璃 7.99 |
[31:26] | I have had the best day! | 我过了很棒的一天 |
[31:29] | Back-to-back Changing Rooms from the ’90s. | 连看了好几集90年代的《交换空间》 |
[31:34] | You’ve been gone ages! | 你出去了好久 |
[31:36] | What happened to your suit? | 你的套装怎么了 |
[31:38] | Oh, did you get the job? | 你面试通过了吗 |
[31:40] | No. | 没有 |
[31:41] | It’s very them, | 这是他们的风格 |
[31:42] | from what I’ve got to know of them in the last couple of days. | 就我这几天对他们的了解 |
[31:43] | It’s also very Charlotte. | 也很有夏洛特的风格 |
[31:45] | Did she tell you this was the look she wanted? | 她有没有说这就是她想要的样子 |
[31:51] | 400 400… | |
[31:52] | -不 不 -66英镑 | |
[31:54] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[31:56] | These programmes are, like, 25 years old, | 这节目是大概25年之前的 |
[31:58] | so all these rooms would look awful now. | 所以那些房间现在看着都很糟糕 |
[32:01] | It’s called entropy. | 这就叫熵 |
[32:04] | The natural process by which things inevitably fall apart. | 事物不可避免地分崩离析的自然过程 |
[32:11] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[32:14] | Well, since you’ve got it out and looked at it, | 既然你把它拿出来并且看了 |
[32:16] | – I assume you know it’s a map. – Kingswood Hall. | -我想你已经知道这是地图 -御林 |
[32:20] | Is that the kind of place they do functions, | 是那种举办活动 |
[32:22] | or, I don’t know, weddings? | 或者婚礼的地方吗 |
[32:26] | – So you’ve already… – Man on the phone said | -所以你已经… -电话里那个人说 |
[32:27] | they’ve got a booking tomorrow for Neil Baker. | 尼尔·贝克预定了明天的场地 |
[32:31] | – Well, yeah… – Seriously? | -是的 -真的吗 |
[32:33] | He’s getting married again, and you’re going? | 他要再婚 而你竟然要去 |
[32:38] | Ooh! Having a party? | 要开派对吗 |
[32:41] | For one. | 我一个人的 |
[32:47] | When I was in hospital, I did a lot of thinking. | 我在医院的时候思考了很多事情 |
[32:50] | Oh, no, if this is going to be a thing, | 不 如果要说那个 |
[32:51] | I don’t want to get into… | 我不想深入讨论 |
[32:52] | And I realised something. | 我想明白一些事 |
[32:54] | As I mentioned, I have borderline personality disorder. | 我说过的 我有边缘型人格障碍 |
[32:58] | – It’s hard to live with… – Yes! | -非常难以忍受 -是的 |
[32:59] | And there is no cure, but despite that, | 而且也没法治 但是除去这个 |
[33:02] | I kind of make sense. | 我这人还是好理解的 |
[33:05] | To me. | 对我来说 |
[33:06] | I comfort eat for anxiety. | 我焦虑的时候就吃 |
[33:08] | I have very intense relationships, | 我谈过轰轰烈烈的恋爱 |
[33:10] | most of which just don’t survive, | 虽然大都不长久 |
[33:12] | but I meet new people and I enjoy life where I can. | 但是我会遇到新的人 我随遇而安 |
[33:15] | And when I think or feel something, I don’t just bottle it up. | 如果我情绪上来了 我不沉溺于酒精 |
[33:18] | To say the least. | 算是吧 |
[33:19] | And then I was thinking about you, | 然后我就想到了你 |
[33:20] | and you don’t make sense at all. | 你让人根本读不懂 |
[33:24] | I mean, you drink too much. But why? | 你酗酒成瘾 为什么呢 |
[33:26] | You don’t have many friends. Why not? | 你没有几个朋友 为什么呢 |
[33:28] | You’ve had one proper relationship in your life, | 你本有一段正经的感情 |
[33:30] | and that was so weird | 但你的感情也很奇怪 |
[33:32] | that you changed your name for him. | 你为了他改了姓名 |
[33:33] | And not just your second name, your first name. | 不只是婚后改姓 还改了名字 |
[33:35] | And then that broke up because he cheated on you, | 然后因为他背叛了你 那段感情破裂了 |
[33:37] | and now, for some reason, | 现在 莫名其妙地 |
[33:39] | you are still going to his new fucking wedding. | 你还要去他的婚礼 |
[33:41] | I mean, WTF, Annabelle?! | 搞什么啊 安娜贝尔 |
[33:46] | There’s some big questions there, very unanswered. | 这里有个大大的疑问 没有得到答案 |
[33:52] | It’s nice you want to talk. | 你想聊聊这很好 |
[33:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:58] | I don’t. | 但我不想 |
[34:09] | I didn’t know they played cricket this time of year. | 我都不知道这段时间还有板球比赛 |
[34:13] | They play cricket all year round. | 全年都有板球比赛 |
[34:15] | What about the weather? | 现在这天气也能比吗 |
[34:18] | Luckily, these days, there are other countries. | 幸运的是 现在他们还可以去其他国家比赛 |
[34:25] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[34:29] | Well… | 好吧 |
[34:31] | After I left, I thought I should try new things, | 我离开后 觉得应该尝试一些新鲜事物 |
[34:34] | so I went for a date. | 所以我和人约会 |
[34:36] | It was stupid. | 这太傻了 |
[34:37] | The moment I was sat there waiting, I knew it was ridiculous. | 我坐着等人的时候 我就知道太离谱了 |
[34:42] | I mean, I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[34:45] | Anyway, this man turns up, I don’t find him attractive, | 那个人出现了 我没觉得他有魅力 |
[34:48] | but he’s good company. | 但他是个良伴 |
[34:49] | You’d like him. | 你也会喜欢他 |
[34:51] | We’re into the same music. | 我们喜欢相同的音乐 |
[34:52] | He wants to open a record shop. | 他想开一间唱片店 |
[34:54] | A record shop? | 唱片店 |
[34:55] | Yes. So, I said I might help. | 是的 我说我也许能帮忙 |
[34:59] | We met the next morning for breakfast and started to plan it. | 我们约了第二天吃早饭 想要计划一下 |
[35:02] | When he said goodbye, that’s what you saw, | 和他道别的时候 你看到了 |
[35:05] | – so it wasn’t… – A record shop? | -所以不是… -唱片店 |
[35:08] | A record shop, Henry, yes. | 是唱片店 亨利 |
[35:12] | – You didn’t sleep together? – God, no! | -你们没上床 -天啊 没有 |
[35:15] | I don’t want to sleep with anyone else. | 我不想和其他人睡觉 |
[35:18] | Well, neither do I. | 好吧 我也是 |
[35:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:20] | So what matters is, I feel like me now. | 重要的是 我感觉重获自我了 |
[35:24] | I’m happy. | 我很快乐 |
[35:27] | I know the timing isn’t great. | 我知道时机不是很好 |
[35:29] | It’s a lot for you to deal with. | 你很难一下子接受这么多 |
[35:31] | But I’m honestly hoping it’ll make us both better. | 但是我很希望我们都能够成为更好的自己 |
[35:34] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[35:37] | – Time is precious. – Right. | -时不我待 -没错 |
[35:43] | The problem is, I don’t like you. | 问题是 我不喜欢你 |
[35:46] | Not like this. | 不喜欢这样的你 |
[35:50] | I don’t like the new clothes, the childish jokes, | 我不喜欢你的新衣服 幼稚的玩笑 |
[35:53] | the sickening emotional outpouring. | 肉麻的情感表达 |
[35:59] | I preferred you as you were. | 我更喜欢以前的你 |
[36:02] | Our relationship as it was. | 希望我们的关系像以前一样 |
[36:08] | You want honesty? There it is. | 你想听真话吗 这就是真话 |
[36:17] | We’ll wait for you… | 我们等你… |
[36:19] | ..to do the cake. | 等着你一起切蛋糕 |
[36:43] | – Hi there. – Hello? | -你好 -你好 |
[36:45] | Er, I know this is… | 我知道… |
[36:47] | It’s really late, but, er, I’m a friend of Saira’s. | 现在真的很晚了 但我是塞拉的朋友 |
[36:50] | It’s… It’s all right, Nan. OK. | 没事的 奶奶 好了 |
[36:54] | Hi. What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[36:56] | I-I got your address from your flatmate. | 你的室友给了我这个地址 |
[36:59] | – I made it clear. – Yeah, I know. | -我说得很清楚了 -是 我知道 |
[37:01] | I just want to talk. | 我就是想跟你谈谈 |
[37:04] | I’ve come all the way here. | 我大老远跑过来 |
[37:35] | Has he called you yet? | 他给你打电话了吗 |
[37:37] | I texted, but, er, no. No reply. | 我发了短信 但是没有 他没回 |
[37:40] | He’s probably in tonight. You know? | 他今晚可能在忙 |
[37:43] | – Packing. – What do you mean? | -收拾行李 -什么意思 |
[37:45] | Right. OK, it’s time for an extra surprise. | 好了 是时候揭晓一个额外的惊喜了 |
[37:50] | Gather round. | 大家都过来 |
[37:52] | Ooh, what’s this? | 是什么 |
[37:53] | Ok… | 好了 |
[37:56] | So have you got any final message for Hannah? | 你最后还有什么想跟汉娜说的吗 |
[38:00] | She’ll be watching this the night before. | 她婚礼前一晚会看这段录像 |
[38:02] | Oh, OK, erm… | 好… |
[38:06] | Heya, Bobo. | 宝贝 |
[38:07] | He’s so cute. | 他好可爱 |
[38:10] | Er, there’s all these people round right now, | 现在有很多人 热热闹闹的 |
[38:12] | but when it comes down to it, it’ll just be us. | 但真正过日子的只有我们两个 |
[38:20] | I never thought I’d find someone as right for me as you. | 我从没想过能找到像你一样合适的人 |
[38:27] | And, like, you know, I’m not perfect. | 我不完美 |
[38:32] | But none of us are. | 但人无完人 |
[38:34] | And whatever’s happened, | 不管以往发生过什么 |
[38:39] | tomorrow we make a new start. | 明天我们全新开始 |
[38:43] | Total commitment. | 全情投入 |
[38:45] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[38:48] | So, yeah, sleep well. | 今晚睡个好觉 |
[38:52] | And, er, I’ll see you at the church! | 我们教堂见 |
[38:58] | That was so sweet. | 好贴心 |
[39:04] | I wish I had someone who loved me like that. | 要是也有人这么疼爱我就好了 |
[39:06] | What does he mean, whatever’s happened? | 他是什么意思 以往发生过什么 |
[39:08] | Hey, look, I’m so sorry. Can we…can we call it a night? | 很抱歉 我们今天就到此为止吧 |
[39:12] | Er, I’ve just had a message. | 我刚刚收到了一条短信 |
[39:13] | I’ve got to get over to Denise’s questions about the flowers. | 我得去丹妮斯家处理花的问题 |
[39:16] | – Now? Really? – You want one of us to go? | -现在吗 -要不我们出一个人去 |
[39:18] | No. Er, I need to get it right. | 不了 我得处理好 |
[39:22] | Er, I’m just going to order a taxi. | 我去叫出租车 |
[39:24] | Mum, you all right with Evie? | 妈妈 你照顾伊薇好吗 |
[39:25] | – Well, yeah, yeah, but… – Take any food with you. | -好 但是… -吃的喝的你们都随便拿 |
[39:26] | Er, drinks, whatever. | 想拿什么都行 |
[39:33] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[39:36] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:48] | I have my flaws, but… | 我有我的缺点 但是… |
[39:50] | ..at least I’m instinctive, impulsive, | 至少我遵循本能 凭冲动行事 |
[39:54] | like, relationships and playing and sex and adventures. | 不管是谈恋爱 玩耍 性爱还是冒险 |
[39:59] | You know, you…you’ve always seemed sort of cut off from that. | 你似乎完全隔绝了本能和冲动的影响 |
[40:04] | No! | 不 |
[40:06] | But why? That is what I don’t understand. | 为什么 我不明白 |
[40:09] | What is stopping you? Engage with me! | 什么东西碍着你 回答我 |
[40:12] | What is stopping you being fully fucking in the middle of life, | 是什么没能让你活得自在 |
[40:15] | – just grabbing it? You seem so… – You! | -你那么… -你 |
[40:18] | – What? – You stop me! | -什么 -是你碍着我 |
[40:21] | Ever since I was 16, I’ve had to look after you, | 我16岁以后就不得不照顾你 |
[40:24] | while making sure, as you said to me | 同时我还要确保 |
[40:26] | in hospital only three weeks ago, | 就像三周前你在医院跟我说的 |
[40:27] | I don’t break. Because I can’t. | 我还要确保自己不崩溃 因为我不能崩溃 |
[40:31] | So I take the responsibility. | 我扛起责任 |
[40:34] | Nurse Mum when she’s dying | 在妈妈临死前照顾她 |
[40:36] | because you can’t bear to see her like that. | 因为你不忍看见她那个样子 |
[40:39] | Shoulder to cry on when the latest man leaves you, | 借你肩膀靠着哭 无论是你最近一任男友离开后 |
[40:41] | or gives you a baby and then dies. | 还是某一任男友让你生了孩子然后他就死掉 |
[40:45] | I checked your pills. I pay your rent for 20 years. | 我留意你吃什么药 给你付了20年房租 |
[40:48] | Oh, yeah, and then you meet a man and leave. | 对 然后你碰上个男人就离开了 |
[40:50] | I was trying to get my own life! | 我是想过我自己的生活 |
[40:52] | And how did that work out? | 结果如何呢 |
[40:53] | I don’t see why I am the subject of this conversation! | 我不明白 我怎么就变成话题了 |
[40:56] | Because you always make it seem like | 因为你总是弄得像 |
[40:58] | I am the one with the problem! | 我才是那个有问题的人一样 |
[40:59] | Well, there’s clinical evidence for that! | 你有问题 这是有医学证据的 |
[41:00] | And because you’re going to your ex-husband’s new fucking wedding, | 你要去参加你前夫再婚的婚礼 |
[41:03] | – and that’s really strange. – It’s all I have. | -这也太奇怪了 -我只有它了 |
[41:09] | Free drink and the company of my ex-husband makes me happy. | 免费酒水 我前夫的陪伴 让我开心 |
[41:15] | That’s not so unusual… | 那不算稀罕 |
[41:17] | No, it’s not unusual, but it’s not ideal! | 对 不稀罕 但也并不理想 |
[41:20] | This is really cool, by the way, this conversation, | 顺便 这场对话好酷啊 |
[41:22] | I feel like a therapist. | 我像个心理专家 |
[41:23] | I’m so glad you’re having a good time. | 我很开心你玩得开心 |
[41:25] | The ex-husband and the booze aren’t the solutions, Belle, | 前夫和酒精不是解决方案 贝尔 |
[41:28] | they’re the symptoms. | 那些是症状 |
[41:30] | You’d make a terrible therapist. | 你这个心理专家也太差劲了 |
[41:31] | Look, the problem isn’t me, | 问题不在我 |
[41:33] | or Neil, or Maya, it’s you, Belle. | 也不是尼尔 不是马娅 是你 贝尔 |
[41:36] | You need to fix you. | 你得治愈你自己 |
[41:39] | And to do that, you need to let the people who love you help. | 要治愈自己 你得让爱你的人帮忙 |
[41:42] | – Who loves me? – I do! | -谁爱我 -我 |
[41:47] | I mean, who looks after me? | 谁照顾我 |
[41:52] | Who’s there? | 有谁 |
[41:55] | Who puts me first… | 有谁把我放在第一位 |
[42:01] | ..in the end? | 到最后 |
[42:09] | – And I’ll give you green buttons… – I’m going to give you… | -我给你绿色的扣子 -我要给你… |
[42:13] | – ..and some orange… – ..some yellow. Let’s do… | -还有橘黄色的 -黄色的 我们… |
[42:19] | Mum, we really need to do the cake now. | 妈 我们真的得切蛋糕了 |
[42:27] | Mum, I don’t want to be… | 妈 我不想… |
[42:30] | But do you think all this is a bit much, | 但你不觉得这样有点过了吗 |
[42:34] | with what he’s going through, | 他在经历那么多 |
[42:36] | to have to deal with this change in you? | 还要应对你的巨大改变 |
[42:39] | Yes, I know, and I’ve said that. | 我知道 我说过了 |
[42:41] | But, Jon, this is me. This is not something that I’m putting on. | 但乔恩 这是真正的我 不是我伪装的那个人 |
[42:45] | This is what I’m like when I’m happy. Rachel, you understand. | 我高兴就是这个样子 瑞秋你知道的 |
[42:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:50] | It’s just the chemotherapy… | 只不过化疗… |
[42:56] | So what do you want me to do? | 你们想让我做什么 |
[42:58] | Well, Dad needs to come first, really, doesn’t he? | 爸爸是第一位的 对吧 |
[43:09] | This one looks after me. | 她总是照顾我 |
[43:11] | Always has. | 一直都是 |
[43:12] | Never any trouble from her. | 从来不惹麻烦 |
[43:14] | Do you want a tea? Cos, er, he’ll want one, so… | 你想喝茶吗 因为他会想喝的 |
[43:16] | – Oh, yes, please, love. – Ok. | -好的 宝贝 -好 |
[43:22] | 82 years old. | 82岁了 |
[43:24] | She’s amazing. | 她很棒 |
[43:28] | You come here a lot? | 你常来吗 |
[43:30] | Whenever I can. | 我有空就来 |
[43:33] | When Dad died, we were there for each other. | 爸爸去世后 我们就是彼此的依靠了 |
[43:36] | You never mentioned her. | 你从来没提过她 |
[43:37] | David, we can’t get back together. | 大卫 我们不能复合了 |
[43:40] | – I don’t want to get back together. – OK, then. | -我不想复合 -那好 |
[43:42] | And, er, your flatmate, she didn’t know about us. | 你室友她不知道我们在一起 |
[43:48] | Yeah, cos I’ve had quite a hard life | 对 因为我过得很艰难 |
[43:49] | and I don’t trust people easily. | 我不会轻易相信人 |
[43:51] | I wouldn’t be alone in that. | 又不是只有我这样 |
[43:53] | What are you here for? | 你来干什么 |
[43:54] | Everyone can say they’ve had a hard life. | 每个人都能说他过得很艰难 |
[43:55] | No, I don’t think so, not like me. | 不 跟我不一样 |
[43:58] | I never had any money, no brothers or sisters, me mum died, | 我没钱 没有兄弟姐妹 我妈妈没了 |
[44:01] | then me dad. | 然后爸爸也没了 |
[44:02] | You know, it took me five years to save up to go to uni. | 我攒了五年钱 才攒够大学学费 |
[44:07] | David, why are you here? | 大卫 你来干什么 |
[44:21] | Look, I’m not trying to get back together with you. | 我不是想跟你复合 |
[44:26] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[44:28] | It’s just that, er… | 就是… |
[44:31] | ..there’s this wedding tomorrow, | 明天有场婚礼 |
[44:33] | and it’s in the same church that Kelly and I got married in. | 跟我和凯莉结婚的是同一个教堂 |
[44:37] | It’s going to be quite weird for me. | 我一个人去会很奇怪 |
[44:39] | I’m allowed to bring someone, and I would love it if it was you. | 我可以带个人去 要是你能去就好了 |
[44:45] | I don’t really have anyone else, | 我也没有其他人可邀请了 |
[44:48] | not anyone who understands, | 其他人都不懂 |
[44:50] | so…do you think you could be there? | 你可以去吗 |
[44:52] | As…as a friend? | 作为我的朋友 |
[44:57] | I’ll totally understand if you say no. | 如果你拒绝 我也完全理解 |
[45:01] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[45:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:04] | Yeah, we can meet at the church at two o’clock. | 我们两点整在教堂见 |
[45:08] | I’ll text you the details. | 我发短信告诉你细节 |
[45:09] | Sure. | 好的 |
[45:11] | Well, I should leave you to it. | 那我不打扰你了 |
[45:19] | – Bye! – Bye-bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[45:25] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[45:43] | David… | 大卫 |
[45:56] | Can I switch it off? | 我能关掉电视吗 |
[46:08] | The children want you to sing Happy Birthday, | 孩子们想让你唱《生日歌》 |
[46:11] | so they can do the cake before Lenny goes to bed. | 好在连尼睡觉之前切蛋糕 |
[46:14] | And they also want you to do the chemotherapy. | 他们还想让你化疗 |
[46:19] | They feel maybe I’ve been inconsiderate. | 他们觉得我做事做得欠考虑 |
[46:24] | I don’t seem to make you laugh any more. | 我没法再逗你笑了 |
[46:27] | Not once today. | 今天一次都没成功 |
[46:27] | Because you always used to laugh at me. | 因为你总是嘲笑我 |
[46:33] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[46:41] | He’s not going to die now. | 他不会现在死的 |
[46:43] | Me and Mummy | 我和妈妈 |
[46:46] | and Daddy, Grandad, | 还有爸爸 姥爷 |
[46:49] | Granny the whole family. | 姥姥 全家 |
[47:00] | Your hair’s funny. | 你的头发好奇怪 |
[47:01] | What? | 什么 |
[47:02] | It’s sort of stuck up at the back. Can I? | 后面有点翘起来了 可以吗 |
[47:12] | There. | 好了 |
[47:16] | It’s your hair needs sorting out. | 你的头发才需要打理 |
[47:20] | Well, maybe. | 可能是吧 |
[47:25] | Like Lenny’s had a go with a pair of scissors. | 你的发型像连尼肆意挥洒出来的 |
[47:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:30] | I’ll grow it out. Don’t worry. | 会长出来的 别担心 |
[47:37] | I thought maybe it would go with the record shop. | 我还以为这发型跟唱片店很配呢 |
[47:41] | Record shop! | 唱片店 |
[47:42] | Yeah, you know. Rock chick. | 是啊 摇滚小妞 |
[47:48] | Not quite a chick, if you don’t mind my saying. | 如果你不介意我说的话 不是小妞 |
[47:51] | – Rock hen, maybe. – I’m not going to open a record shop. | -摇滚大娘还差不多 -我不会开唱片店的 |
[47:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:00] | Rock hen. | 摇滚大娘 |
[48:04] | Rock hen. | 摇滚大娘 |
[48:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[48:10] | Forget it all. | 别管那些了 |
[48:13] | I’m still your Gail. | 我依然是你的盖尔 |
[48:35] | Panic over! Normal service resumed. | 恐慌结束 恢复正常状态 |
[48:40] | Shall we do this, then? | 那就来吧 |
[48:41] | Yes! Kyle, we’re on. | 好 凯尔 来吧 |
[48:44] | Oh, Lenny, Lenny, Lenny! Now, Grandad doesn’t really sing, | 连尼 连尼 姥爷不会唱歌 |
[48:48] | so you’re doing this on your own, right? | 所以你得自己唱了 好吗 |
[48:51] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[48:56] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[49:00] | Happy birthday, dear Rachel | 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的瑞秋 |
[49:05] | Happy birthday to you! | 祝你生日快乐 |
[49:14] | Thanks! Len, you want to help me blow them out? | 谢了 连尼 你帮我吹蜡烛吧 |
[49:20] | Well done, buddy! | 干得漂亮 |
[49:29] | Right, shall we cut it? | 好了 切蛋糕吧 |
[49:37] | Thanks, Mum. | 谢了 妈 |
[49:46] | – I thought it was your hen do. – It was. | -今晚你不是开单身派对吗 -没错 |
[49:50] | And then I hear you’re leaving. | 然后我听说你要走了 |
[49:52] | Yes, er, my friend’s got a place in New York, | 对 我朋友在纽约有住处 |
[49:56] | and he said that he can get me some work, | 他说他能帮我找到工作 |
[49:58] | – bit more than I’m making now… – What about Evie? | -比我现在挣得多一点… -那伊薇呢 |
[50:01] | I’ll send money back. | 我会汇款回来的 |
[50:02] | Evie’s fine for money. She wants her dad. | 伊薇不缺钱 她想要她爸爸 |
[50:07] | Well, she’ll have a dad. | 她有爸爸的 |
[50:09] | You’re marrying him tomorrow. | 你明天就要嫁给那个人了 |
[50:12] | But I mean her… | 但我说的是她的… |
[50:17] | Why do you suddenly want to go? | 你为什么突然想走 |
[50:20] | There’s nothing for me here. | 这里没什么可留恋的了 |
[50:22] | I’m just hanging about, like some spare part. | 我四处闲逛 像备用零件一样 |
[50:25] | We’ve done everything to try and make you feel like… | 我们竭尽全力 |
[50:27] | – ..like you’re part of the… – It hasn’t worked. | -想让你有归属感 -没成功 |
[50:34] | I know that there’s been a lot going on. | 我知道发生了很多 |
[50:39] | But I want you in Evie’s life. | 但我想让你留在伊薇的生活中 |
[50:42] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[50:44] | I want that, too. | 我也想 |
[50:46] | Then this makes no sense at all. | 那你根本就没理由离开 |
[50:51] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[50:53] | Am I sure about what? | 确定什么 |
[50:54] | That you want to marry Liam. | 你愿意嫁给利亚姆 |
[50:58] | – Yes! – Why? | -确定 -为什么 |
[50:59] | – What? – Well, you just don’t seem to… | -什么 -你不太… |
[51:02] | Why?! | 还”为什么” |
[51:04] | Do you know how hard it is to find a properly good man? | 你知道现在找个好男人有多困难吗 |
[51:07] | Whilst you were backpacking around | 你四处旅行的时候 |
[51:09] | wherever you went, he was here, | 不管你去了哪 他陪着我 |
[51:11] | earning money, taking on someone else’s baby, sorting a flat, | 挣钱 养活另一个人的孩子 整理房间 |
[51:14] | being at every single appointment. | 每次约会都到 |
[51:16] | Why would I marry him? | 还”我为什么要嫁给他” |
[51:18] | Why wouldn’t I marry him?! | 我为什么不嫁给他 |
[51:20] | I’d be stupid not to. | 我不嫁才傻好吗 |
[51:23] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[51:25] | Right. | 好 |
[51:34] | I mean… | 我想说… |
[51:36] | ..really… | 真有 |
[51:40] | ..is there any reason I shouldn’t? | 什么理由我不该嫁给他吗 |
[51:48] | I need to pack. | 我得收拾行李了 |
[51:50] | And you should get some sleep. | 你得睡一会儿 |
[51:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[52:09] | – See you. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[52:24] | I was shat on today. | 我今天过得屎一样 |
[52:28] | From the beginning. | 从一早起就是 |
[52:29] | I woke up to my neighbour blaming me for his problems, | 醒来时 我的邻居把他的问题归咎于我 |
[52:32] | then Maya having a go, | 然后马娅气我 |
[52:34] | then you need to stay, | 然后你得住我家 |
[52:36] | I mess up my interview | 我搞砸了面试 |
[52:38] | and I end up sleeping on a bench in the park | 最后睡在公园的长椅上 |
[52:41] | cos I’m so tired and I can’t face coming back here, | 因为我太困了 没脸回家来 |
[52:44] | and at that point, a bird literally shits on me. | 那时 一只鸟真的拉在我身上 |
[52:49] | I cleaned it off with a leaf. | 我用树叶擦干净了 |
[52:56] | – All done? – Yeah. | -结束了 -嗯 |
[52:59] | How was it? It’s exciting about the wedding! | 怎么样 是婚礼呢 好兴奋 |
[53:03] | – I spoke to Liam and… – You spoke to…? | -我跟利亚姆说过话… -你跟… |
[53:04] | Yeah, earlier, and he said, since Belle isn’t going | 早先的时候 他说既然贝尔不去 |
[53:07] | and you’d be on your own, that I could come instead. | 就剩你自己了 我可以替贝尔去 |
[53:11] | So I’ll be there to see you. | 所以我去婚礼上看你当伴娘 |
[53:13] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这 |
[53:14] | Maya, your mum’s staying for a bit, | 马娅 你妈妈要住一阵子 |
[53:15] | until she’s feeling a little better. | 直到她感觉好一些 |
[53:16] | – Yeah. I heard the dress is lovely… – I might go to bed. | -是 我听说礼服很好看 -我要睡觉了 |
[53:20] | It’s been a long day. | 今天我很累 |
[53:33] | You’re right – | 你说得对 |
[53:36] | about Mum… | 关于妈妈 |
[53:39] | ..and Maya and me. | 关于马娅和我 |
[53:43] | You might be on your own sometimes. | 你有时确实只有你自己 |
[53:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[53:50] | So maybe you need to find someone new. | 所以也许你需要找个新伴侣 |
[54:25] | There’ll come a point when she can’t get all the candles on the cake. | 总会有一天 她的蛋糕上放不下所有的蜡烛 |
[54:28] | Fire safety. | 消防安全 |
[54:29] | I suppose. | 大概是吧 |
[54:32] | Stick you next to it with a fire extinguisher. | 必须得拿着灭火器站在边上 |
[54:36] | I’m glad you’re home. | 你回家了我真高兴 |
[54:40] | I’m exhausted! Can you bring some water? | 我累坏了 你能给我拿杯水吗 |
[54:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[55:32] | – What?! – You can’t sleep there. | -干什么 -你不能在这睡 |
[55:51] | Sleep well. | 晚安 |
[55:53] | Love ya. | 爱你 |
[56:13] | I miss Mum. | 我好想妈妈 |
[56:21] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[57:16] | – Hello? – Oh, God. | -你好 -天啊 |
[57:22] | I saw the light on. | 我看见灯亮着 |
[57:24] | Smelt it. | 闻到了这股味道 |
[57:26] | – I didn’t know you… – Oh, please don’t tell my husband. | -我不知道你还… -可别告诉我丈夫 |
[57:31] | You’ve been married how long? | 你们结婚多久了 |
[57:33] | Er, nearly 50 years. | 将近50年 |
[57:37] | And you still hide things from him? | 你依然有事瞒着他 |
[57:44] | Can I…? | 我能不能… |
[57:46] | Sure. | 当然 |
[58:06] | You ever want to… | 你想过… |
[58:08] | ..just scream? | 大喊吗 |
[58:15] | All the time. | 一直都想 |