时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – It’s good you stayed tonight. – Yeah, it’s been fun. | -你今晚来陪我真好 -是 很开心 |
[00:03] | I told him I needed space. He can’t know you’re here. | 我告诉他我需要空间 不能让他知道你在这 |
[00:06] | I just put the bins out. | 我刚把垃圾桶拿出去 |
[00:11] | – This is an unwelcome coincidence. – Not for me. | -真是不是冤家不聚头 -我可不觉得 |
[00:13] | We need to talk. | 我们得聊聊 |
[00:15] | You have to promise me. You’ll be there to look after me. | 你得答应我 你会照顾我 |
[00:18] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[00:19] | Stop talking. Stop saying all of this. | 别说了 别再说这些了 |
[00:21] | You laughed at me, lessened me. | 你嘲笑我 轻视我 |
[00:24] | You knew exactly what you were doing. | 你对你的所作所为一清二楚 |
[00:27] | You’re leaving? It’s not fair, Gail! | 你要离家出走 这不公平 盖尔 |
[00:33] | Kelly admitted that she’d been unfaithful. | 凯莉承认她曾经出轨 |
[00:39] | And now I know. | 现在我明白了 |
[00:42] | I really don’t care any more. | 我其实没那么在乎了 |
[01:07] | What are we doing today? | 今天剪一个什么发型呢 |
[01:11] | Something like this? | 类似这样的 |
[01:13] | Fancy a change, then? | 想要焕然一新 |
[01:15] | Yes. | 没错 |
[02:28] | Gail, it’s me again. | 盖尔 又是我 |
[02:32] | I understand you wanted your space, | 我理解你需要一点空间 |
[02:35] | so I’ve tried to leave you alone, but… | 我试过不打扰你 但是… |
[02:38] | Well, it’s getting ridiculous now. | 现在这变得非常荒谬 |
[02:41] | People are asking. | 大家都在问 |
[02:43] | And I just refuse to be one of those couples whose problems | 我不想像那些夫妻一样 |
[02:47] | leak out in public, | 让大家知道我们夫妻闹矛盾 |
[02:49] | so…call me back. | 所以…给我回电话吧 |
[02:51] | Let’s fix this, please. | 让我们来解决这个问题 求你了 |
[03:27] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[03:28] | Hey, I was just wondering about this afternoon I hadn’t heard. | 我想知道今天下午的安排有什么变动吗 |
[03:30] | This afternoon? | 今天下午 |
[03:32] | Yeah. I’ve got you down to have Lenny. | 是的 我让你帮我照顾连尼 |
[03:34] | Oh. Er…yes. | 是的 |
[03:37] | We may have to…postpone that. | 我们需要…推迟一下 |
[03:40] | Postpone? I’ve got a meeting. | 推迟 我下午要开会 |
[03:42] | Well, your mum’s not well, | 你妈妈身体不太舒服 |
[03:44] | but I think both of us would rather… | 但我们会… |
[03:46] | – Not well? – No, no, no. It’s fine, really. | -不舒服 -不 没什么事 真的 |
[03:49] | It’s just…she needs rest. | 她就是…需要休息休息 |
[03:53] | Can you find someone else to take Lenny? | 能找别人照顾连尼吗 |
[03:57] | Sure. I’ll sort it out. | 没问题 我来搞定 |
[03:59] | – Oh, and…Rachel? – Yes? | -瑞秋 -怎么了 |
[04:02] | Seven letters. “Swear to give…” | 这个单词有七个字母 “答应给予…” |
[04:04] | Oh, Dad. Doesn’t Mum normally help you with these? | 爸爸 平时不是妈妈帮你想吗 |
[04:06] | “Swear to give and take 30% off”. | “答应给予 但是减少三成” |
[04:08] | – I have no idea. – Well, have a think. | -我不知道 -动动脑筋 |
[04:10] | Sorry about today. Love you. | 抱歉我今天去不了 爱你 |
[04:13] | Yeah, I love you, too, and love to Mum. | 我也爱你和妈妈 |
[04:14] | – Ok. Bye. – Bye. | -好的 再见 -再见 |
[05:14] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[05:16] | Hi, I’m Karl. This is Gloria. | 你好 我是卡尔 这是歌莉娅 |
[05:18] | – Hello. – Hi. Good to meet you. | -你好 -你好 很高兴见到你 |
[05:21] | – This is Evie. – She’s beautiful. | -这是伊薇 -她真漂亮 |
[05:24] | – Come in. – Thank you. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[05:26] | Andy, Hannah’s here! | 安迪 汉娜来了 |
[05:29] | You should’ve seen them. | 你真该看看他们忙碌的样子 |
[05:30] | Mum was cleaning everything | 我妈把家里里外外都洒扫了一遍 |
[05:32] | sofas, windows, her shoes. A good impression. | 沙发 窗户 擦鞋 为了给你一个好印象 |
[05:37] | Thanks for sneaking out last week. | 谢谢你上周偷偷溜出去 |
[05:40] | It’s just I said I needed space… | 就因为我说我需要空间… |
[05:42] | – Yeah. – …and if he saw you were over… | -是的 -要是他发现你来过… |
[05:44] | – I know. – …he might think you and I were… | -我懂 -他就会误会我和你… |
[05:46] | I know, I get it. | 我懂 我明白 |
[05:48] | Were you going to say something? | 你是有话要说吗 |
[05:50] | I… What? | 我…什么 |
[05:53] | Before, when we heard him at the door, | 之前 我们听到他到门口时 |
[05:54] | it looked like you were building up to say something important. | 你好像准备说一些很重要的事 |
[05:59] | Probably something about the wedding. | 好像是关于婚礼的事吧 |
[06:00] | My head’s exploding with stuff. | 我要考虑的事太多了 |
[06:03] | Not long now. | 好在好事将近 |
[06:06] | Anyway, we should meet up like that more. | 不管怎样 那样的见面多多益善 |
[06:11] | There’s always going to be tension with Liam, so… | 和利亚姆在一起感觉放不开 所以… |
[06:14] | …maybe it’s going to work better if it’s just us? | 如果只有我们俩的话也许好一点 |
[06:20] | And Evie? | 还有伊薇 |
[06:21] | Yeah, and Evie, obviously! | 是的 当然还有伊薇 |
[06:28] | Must be nice having parents that care. | 被这样的父母呵护着 感觉一定很好 |
[06:29] | What, and yours don’t? | 什么 你的父母不是这样吗 |
[06:32] | Never knew my dad | 我没见过我爸爸 |
[06:34] | and my mum’s more interested in herself. | 我妈更关心她自己 |
[06:38] | Well, she did something right. | 但她还是有些睿智之举的 |
[06:50] | Shall we hug? | 要来个拥抱吗 |
[06:51] | – We didn’t hug last time. – Exactly. | -我们上次都没拥抱 -没错 |
[06:54] | Oh, come on! | 来吧 |
[06:57] | Yeah. Oh, I missed this. | 这才对 久违的感觉 |
[07:02] | All right, get off. Get off. | 好了 松开 松开 |
[07:06] | You never said why you were here. | 你还没说你为什么来这 |
[07:09] | Oh, business, new client. | 有生意要谈 开发新客户 |
[07:11] | Very well off. | 非常富有 |
[07:13] | It means I come and go. | 意思是我待不了多久 |
[07:14] | Oh, they put me up in this hilarious hotel | 他们安排我住的旅馆非常滑稽 |
[07:17] | very dark, atmospheric. | 昏暗无比 营造一种氛围 |
[07:19] | Most hotels are about sleep, this one all about sex. | 多数旅馆用来休息 这间都是关于颠鸾倒凤 |
[07:22] | Oh, you’ll be right at home, then. | 那可真是适合你啊 |
[07:24] | Having a good time, then, on your little trips? | 这短暂的旅行 过得还开心吗 |
[07:27] | Yes, I am. | 还好 |
[07:28] | Yeah, single man about town? | 单身浪荡公子 |
[07:30] | Well, actually… | 实际上… |
[07:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:35] | Yeah, not…not so single. | 是的 也不那么单身 |
[07:38] | – I hate surprises. – You wouldn’t have come. | -我讨厌意外惊喜 -告诉你的话你就不来了 |
[07:41] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[07:44] | – Julia. – Julia? | -茱莉亚 -茱莉亚 |
[07:49] | – And she’s…she’s how old? – Oh, for Christ’s sake! | -她…她多大了 -我的老天 |
[07:51] | – 18? 19? – Hannah… | -十八岁还是十九岁 -汉娜… |
[07:52] | Belle. | 贝尔 |
[07:55] | You seriously want me to call you Belle? | 你真想让我叫你贝尔吗 |
[07:56] | You’re with someone called Julia. | 你都和一个叫茱莉亚的人在一起 |
[07:58] | – I don’t think you get to lecture me on names. – She’s 33. | -有什么资格管我叫什么 -她三十三岁 |
[08:01] | Mature, interesting. | 是个熟女 有意思 |
[08:03] | Only a couple of years before she goes off. | 离她入土也不远了哈 |
[08:06] | Lovely. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[08:11] | – How’s the old town? – The same. | -我们以前住的那里现在怎么样 -一如往常 |
[08:14] | Everyone thinks you live in Edinburgh, for some reason. | 出于某种原因 大家以为你住在爱丁堡 |
[08:16] | Apparently you said that… | 显然你说过… |
[08:16] | I didn’t want anyone following me. | 我不想让人找到我 |
[08:18] | Yes! | 是的 |
[08:19] | That’s how you like to do things, isn’t it? Clean break. | 这就是你的行事方式 不是吗 一刀两断 |
[08:21] | Why did you want to speak to me? | 你为什么来找我聊 |
[08:24] | Right, well… | 好吧… |
[08:25] | And why is Julia here? | 为什么茱莉亚也来了 |
[08:28] | – I assume she’s in the toilet. Is she ill? – Yeah. | -我猜她在厕所 她是病了吗 -是的 |
[08:30] | She’s taking her time. | 慢慢缓一缓 |
[08:31] | Well, there’s a reason for that. | 那是有原因的 |
[08:59] | Let’s just go through how you ended up here. | 我们来捋一捋你是怎么来到这里的 |
[09:02] | You stayed in the flat underneath the one I always booked | 你住在我经常租住公寓的下面一层 |
[09:05] | because you wanted to feel close to me. | 因为你想离我近些 |
[09:07] | – Can we not do this, please? – Then, when you finally got access | -我们能不能别这样 -然后 你打了一套 |
[09:09] | to his room, my room | 谎言 醉酒和诱惑的组合拳 |
[09:10] | through a combination of lies, drink and seduction, | 终于进入了他的房间 我的房间 |
[09:13] | you got off with him. | 和他亲热起来 |
[09:16] | Why? | 这是为什么 |
[09:18] | Because I missed you. | 因为我想你 |
[09:21] | – So he’s a replacement? – No. | -所以拿他当替代品 -不是的 |
[09:23] | Cos we’re not exactly identical. | 因为我们俩并不一样 |
[09:24] | I know he looks nothing like you. | 我知道他和你一点都不像 |
[09:28] | But you’re actually quite similar, as people. | 但其实你们是一类人 |
[09:30] | And he has something that you don’t. | 但是他有你没有的东西 |
[09:32] | He certainly does. | 那还用说 |
[09:35] | – Not that. – What, then? | -不是那个 -那是什么 |
[09:36] | What is this amazing superpower he has which I sadly lack? | 是什么惊人的超能力 他有 可惜我却没有 |
[09:40] | He’s here. | 他在我眼前 |
[09:46] | Don’t let him do this. | 别让他卖掉这些东西 |
[09:50] | Hey! You should have a look around. There’s loads of bargains. | 你应该四处逛逛 这有很多便宜东西 |
[09:54] | Got to love a jumble sale, eh? Re-use, recycle. | 你会爱上慈善义卖的 废物利用 二次循环 |
[09:57] | Are you sure you want to do this? It’s all her stuff. | 你真的要卖掉它们吗 这可都是她的东西 |
[10:00] | Yeah, well, she wasn’t who I thought she was, | 要卖 她不是我以为的那个人 |
[10:03] | so, yeah, everything must go. | 所以一切都要卖掉 |
[10:06] | – We don’t want to take anything home. – Right. | -把这些统统卖掉 -好的 |
[10:18] | Excuse me. Sorry, sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 借过 |
[10:21] | Hey, mate! | 你好 |
[10:25] | How much for this? | 这个多少钱 |
[10:28] | Erm, £100. | 一百镑 |
[10:31] | – 100? – Yeah, I know. Bargain. | -要一百块 -是啊 已经是便宜卖了 |
[10:33] | Much less than they’re worth. | 它的价值远不止一百镑 |
[10:35] | Well, thank you, but thanks. | 谢谢 还是算了 |
[10:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:54] | No Gail? | 盖尔没来 |
[10:54] | Er, no, she’s not feeling too well, so it’s just me. Hello. | 没来 她不太舒服 所以只有我来了 你好 |
[10:58] | – Is she upset? – I’m sorry? | -她是不太高兴吗 -你说什么 |
[11:00] | With everything that’s going on. Is it all too much? | 最近发生的事 她是不是压力太大了 |
[11:02] | No, no, no, just a bug. A cold. Ah! | 不 都是小毛病 感冒而已 |
[11:05] | – Which? – Sorry? | -到底是哪个 -你说什么 |
[11:06] | A bug or a cold? | 小毛病还是感冒 |
[11:08] | A cold, stuck in bed. | 感冒 卧床休息呢 |
[11:10] | She’ll be fine. Hot-water bottle and an Inspector Morse box set. | 她没事的 有热水袋和《摩斯探长》套装陪她 |
[11:13] | – Oh, dear… – Oh, I know. I can’t stand Inspector Morse. | -天呐 -是啊 我最受不了《摩斯探长》了 |
[11:16] | At least we’ve got you. Come on, sit down. | 至少你来了 快坐吧 |
[11:20] | So, how are things? | 一切还好吗 |
[11:22] | Not bad, all things considered. | 总的来说 还不错 |
[11:24] | Slight yellowing of the eyeballs, as you can see, | 虽然眼白稍有泛黄 |
[11:26] | but we’re about to start treatment, | 但我们马上就要开始治疗了 |
[11:28] | everything 21st-century science has to offer. | 21世纪的医学技术该用的都用上 |
[11:31] | – Chemo? – Next week. | -化疗 -下周 |
[11:33] | – So brave. – But we’re not here to talk about that. | -真勇敢 -我们不是为这事聚会的 |
[11:36] | We want to discuss sport, holidays | 我们是来讨论体育 节假日 |
[11:38] | and how awful our children are, right? | 还有不省心的孩子的 不是吗 |
[11:40] | – Been looking forward to it all week. – Me, too. | -我期待这天一整周了 -我也是 |
[11:42] | Er, no, we haven’t finished talking | 不对 我们还没聊完 |
[11:45] | about the most important subject, have we? | 最重要的话题 不是吗 |
[11:47] | – What? – Even before you arrived, Henry, | -什么 -在你来之前 亨利 |
[11:48] | we all agreed it was a concern. | 我们都很担心这件事 |
[11:51] | What? | 什么事 |
[11:52] | Gail. The drinking, the dancing. Is she OK? | 盖尔 她那样喝酒跳舞的 她还好吗 |
[12:00] | You didn’t want children. | 你不是不想要孩子的吗 |
[12:02] | Oh, maybe I’ve grown up at last. | 也许我终于长大了 |
[12:03] | Maybe you just didn’t want children with me. | 也许你就是不想和我生孩子 |
[12:05] | He said you were always against it. | 她说你一直反对生孩子 |
[12:07] | Oh, absolutely. My friends that had them, and my sister, | 确实 我那些有孩子的朋友 还有我妹 |
[12:09] | literally aged a decade the year after the baby arrived! | 在生完一年后都老了十岁 |
[12:13] | I mean… Oh, you’re… You’re getting married? | 我是说 天呐…你们要结婚了 |
[12:16] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[12:19] | So much news! | 信息量真大 |
[12:25] | After the baby arrives, or-or…? | 是等宝宝出生再办 还是… |
[12:27] | At the weekend, actually. | 就这周末 |
[12:31] | Oh, Julia, why? | 茱莉亚 为什么啊 |
[12:33] | You seem lovely. Why would you want to get involved with him? | 你这么招人喜欢 跟他搅和在一起干什么 |
[12:38] | See what I mean? | 懂我意思了吧 |
[12:39] | I know what he did. | 我知道他过去的所作所为 |
[12:41] | But we’ve agreed, | 但我们说好了 |
[12:43] | if anyone else appears that we’re interested in, | 如果我们今后的生活里出现了别人 |
[12:46] | we’ll just be honest. | 我们会坦诚相待 |
[12:48] | That’s what matters. | 那才是最重要的 |
[12:49] | Right, well, good luck. | 那好吧 祝你们好运 |
[12:52] | Anyway, you’ve called me here. | 不管怎样 你叫我来这儿 |
[12:54] | I assume it’s not just to show me the bride and the bump. | 应该不止是给我看新娘和孕肚的吧 |
[12:58] | No. Erm… | 不是… |
[13:00] | It’s about our divorce. | 是我们离婚的事 |
[13:02] | Our wonderful divorce. | 我们美妙的离婚啊 |
[13:04] | Well, that’s all over, Neil. | 那都过去了 尼尔 |
[13:06] | It’s finished…at last! | 可算是结束了 |
[13:08] | You two should start yours now – it takes ages. | 你们也该开始离婚了 我俩离了好久才离成 |
[13:13] | So, look, the…the truth is, erm, | 事情是这样的 |
[13:15] | I had a much better solicitor than you and… | 我当时找的律师比你的厉害得多 |
[13:18] | ..well, I got a lot more than I should’ve done. | 但我不配分到那么多财产 |
[13:22] | – That’s not how… No… – Yeah. | -不是这样的…不 -就是 |
[13:25] | – It was agreed and signed. – You shouldn’t have agreed. | -我们都同意签字了 -你不该同意的 |
[13:29] | I ha-… | 我… |
[13:36] | It was… | 那… |
[13:44] | Well, either way, it’s done now. | 不管怎样 都离完了 |
[13:46] | The thing is, Julia is… | 问题是 茱莉亚 |
[13:48] | Forgive this, but Julia has built up a very successful business. | 抱歉 茱莉亚的事业非常成功 |
[13:52] | – Has she? – Yeah, and she’s extremely well off. | -是吗 -嗯 她也富得流油 |
[13:56] | Now I see the attraction. | 我算是明白你看上她哪点了 |
[13:58] | The point is, he doesn’t need the money any more. | 重点是 他不需要钱了 |
[14:01] | And he’s always talking about it, worried about you. | 他也总是说起你 担心你 |
[14:05] | He’s aware of your commitments. | 他知道你承担那些责任 |
[14:07] | How would you have any idea what…? | 你又怎么知道… |
[14:08] | Last year, you mentioned you were teaching | 去年 你说你在当老师 |
[14:09] | and if that’s your entire income… | 如果那是你的全部收入来源 |
[14:11] | This is really none of your business! | 这真的与你无关 |
[14:13] | Look, what Julia suggested, since I was up here anyway, | 茱莉亚建议 正好我人在这 |
[14:15] | that we should just sit down and… | 我们应该心平气和地坐下 |
[14:18] | and talk it all through. | 把所有都谈清楚 |
[14:24] | I want it to be fair for you. | 我想对你公平一点 |
[14:28] | It… | 这… |
[14:32] | It’s… It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[14:34] | You feel sorry for me. | 你在可怜我 |
[14:35] | He’s completely sincere about this. | 他是真心的 |
[14:37] | Thank you, Julia. That’s a useful contribution. | 谢谢你 茱莉亚 你的话帮了大忙 |
[14:40] | After what you put up with. | 毕竟你承受了那么多 |
[14:42] | Well, that’s true. I put up with a lot. | 那倒是 我的确承受了很多 |
[14:45] | Right. And we want to feel on our wedding day | 嗯 我们也想在大喜之日 |
[14:48] | that we can put the past behind us. | 把过去的一切都抛之脑后 |
[14:53] | Speaking of which… | 说到这里 |
[14:56] | ..we’d like you to be there. | 我们想邀请你参加 |
[14:57] | We’d like you to take this money | 我们想让你收下这笔钱 |
[14:59] | and then be our guest at our wedding. | 然后参加我们的婚礼 |
[15:05] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:08] | All right. | 行吧 |
[15:10] | He’s always said, as well as being his wife, | 他总是说 你不仅是他的妻子 |
[15:12] | you were his closest friend. | 还曾是他最亲密的朋友 |
[15:20] | So… | 所以… |
[15:22] | Belle… | 贝尔 |
[15:26] | ..what do you think? | 你愿意吗 |
[15:29] | Our gift. | 我们的礼物 |
[15:36] | – Did you tell her about us? – Gail? No. | -你跟她说了我们的事吗 -跟盖尔 没有 |
[15:40] | I thought you must’ve done, | 你肯定说了 |
[15:41] | the way she looked at me that night. | 她那晚看我的眼神就不对劲 |
[15:43] | – What do you mean? – Helen, I’m not sure this is… | -你在说什么 -海伦 我们还是不要… |
[15:46] | – Why? We all know what happened. – Not all of us. | -怎么 这不是人尽皆知的吗 -有人不知道 |
[15:48] | You said you told Robert at the time. | 你说你当时就告诉罗伯特了 |
[15:50] | Yes, but he asked me to keep it to myself. | 是 但他让我不要告诉别人 |
[15:53] | Keep what to yourself? | 什么不要告诉别人 |
[15:55] | Oh, it’s all very boring. | 就很无聊的事啦 |
[15:57] | A long time ago, Henry and I had a little affair | 很久以前 在我第二段婚姻结束前 |
[16:00] | at the end of my second marriage. | 亨利和我有过一段外遇 |
[16:02] | Henry wasn’t the cause, | 亨利不是我们离婚的直接原因 |
[16:03] | but he was definitely a very significant symptom. | 但他绝对是个导火索 |
[16:07] | – How long for? – Oh, two or three years. | -维持了多久 -两三年吧 |
[16:09] | Two years! | 就两年 |
[16:10] | – Years? Poor Gail! – I know, but… | -还好几年 可怜的盖尔 -我懂… |
[16:13] | Look, we’re all human. I’m sure you two have had moments. | 我们都是凡人 你们俩肯定也有过类似问题吧 |
[16:17] | No, actually. | 还真没有 |
[16:19] | It’s all right! I’m not expecting you to air your laundry. | 没事 我也没指望你会说出自己的丑事 |
[16:22] | There isn’t any laundry. | 我没做过亏心事 |
[16:24] | Angela, you’re a sexual being and Robert’s a good-looking man. | 安吉拉 你这么性感 罗伯特又这么帅气 |
[16:28] | I just refuse to believe that no-one else ever caught your eye. | 我就不信你没有对谁心动过 |
[16:32] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[16:34] | There was that head of sales. | 有个销售主管 |
[16:35] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – What was his name? | -我不知道你在说什么 -他叫什么来着 |
[16:37] | Oh, we’re getting off the point. | 我们扯远了 |
[16:39] | – You brought it up! – I asked Henry | -是你挑起来的 -我刚才问亨利 |
[16:41] | if he’d recently told Gail because I was convinced that night | 他最近有没有告诉盖尔 因为我确信那晚 |
[16:45] | that she was, well, looking at me differently. | 她看我的眼神都不一样了 |
[16:49] | But you say not. | 但你说没有 |
[16:52] | I might’ve mentioned it. | 我可能是提了一嘴 |
[16:54] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[16:56] | When? When did you tell her? | 你什么时候告诉她的 |
[16:57] | Just before we arrived. | 刚到那里的时候 |
[16:59] | Excellent timing, Henry. Well done. | 真会选时间啊 亨利 好样的 |
[17:01] | I know, but I didn’t want to go into what I’m facing | 我懂 但我不想让我们背负着一个巨大的秘密 |
[17:03] | with a big secret between us. | 度过接下来的日子 |
[17:06] | I meant to tell her before, but I… | 我本来想之前就告诉她的 但我… |
[17:07] | ..I couldn’t find the right moment. | 我找不到合适的时机 |
[17:08] | Well, that’s why she isn’t here, isn’t it? | 所以她今天才没来 是不是 |
[17:10] | She said, “I am not sitting at a table with that awful woman.” | 她肯定说 “我才不要跟那个坏女人同坐一桌” |
[17:16] | She… | 她… |
[17:18] | Yes, it’s true. You’re not the most popular person right now, | 没错 你现在不是那么人见人爱了 |
[17:21] | but she’ll get over it. | 但她会翻篇的 |
[17:22] | – Why? – I’m sorry? | -为什么 -什么意思 |
[17:23] | Why on Earth did you have an affair with Helen? | 你为什么要跟海伦搞外遇 |
[17:26] | Isn’t it obvious? | 这不是很明显吗 |
[17:27] | Well, she was unhappy and I was working long hours… | 她当时生活不幸福 我又在长时间地工作 |
[17:30] | Lust, Angela! Sheer animal passion. | 欲望 安吉拉 纯粹因为兽欲 |
[17:33] | – Anything we can do to help? – With what? | -有什么我们能帮上忙的吗 -帮什么忙 |
[17:38] | No. No, no, it’s all… | 不 不用 都… |
[17:41] | Look, can we change the subject? | 我们能换个话题聊吗 |
[17:42] | Robert, after you’ve finished treating me, | 罗伯特 等你治完我 |
[17:44] | I think you should retire. | 你也该考虑退休了 |
[17:46] | Yes, I try to persuade him. | 是啊 我还劝他来着 |
[17:48] | – Henry’s retired. – It was different with Henry. | -亨利就退休了 -我的情况和亨利不同 |
[17:50] | – How? – I like my work, | -怎么不同了 -我喜欢我的工作 |
[17:53] | it’s what gives me my vim. | 工作让我充满活力 |
[17:56] | Well, maybe I could do with some vim, too. | 那我也需要点活力了 |
[17:58] | Yes, you want to watch out. | 你最好当心点了 |
[17:59] | She might go after that head of sales. | 她可能会去找那个销售主管 |
[18:01] | – What was his name? – Steve. | -他叫什么 -史蒂夫 |
[18:03] | He had big ears. | 他有一双大耳朵 |
[18:06] | Something to hang on to! | 那可有地方可抓了 |
[18:07] | – Henry… – Yes? Don’t wriggle out of it. | -亨利 -怎么 别逃避了 |
[18:09] | You’ve a button undone, on your shirt. | 你衬衫上有颗扣子没扣 |
[18:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:16] | Right then, you, take this. Order me some wine. | 好了 你看看这个 给我点杯红酒 |
[18:37] | – Can I come, to the wedding? – No, you can’t. | -我能去参加婚礼吗 -你不能 |
[18:39] | I want to see her in the dress. | 我想看她穿礼服裙的样子 |
[18:41] | – Sorry, it’s really expensive, so… – Yeah, exactly. | -抱歉 那很贵 所以… -没错 |
[18:47] | Hey! We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[18:50] | You said you’d be here at half five. | 你说五点半会回来的 |
[18:51] | There was stuff to get. | 要买东西嘛 |
[18:53] | – What’s this? – A surprise. | -这是干什么 -惊喜 |
[18:56] | Evie’s a month old, I thought we should mark it. | 伊薇满月了 我们该纪念一下 |
[18:58] | By doing what? | 做什么事来纪念 |
[19:00] | Get some people round. Celebrate. | 请些人过来 一起庆祝 |
[19:01] | – Now? Who? – Someone… | -现在吗 谁 -对她… |
[19:06] | ..very important to her. | 非常重要的人 |
[19:08] | Oh, not my mum! | 不会是我妈吧 |
[19:11] | See? You were just in time. | 瞧 你回来得正好 |
[19:12] | Come in! | 快进来 |
[19:15] | Liam, I’m really not in the mood for surprises. | 利亚姆 我真的没心情应付惊喜 |
[19:17] | You love a surprise. | 你明明很喜欢惊喜的 |
[19:23] | Hey. You all right? | 你好吗 |
[19:25] | Aww, here she is, the little girl. | 她在这儿呢 小姑娘 |
[19:28] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[19:31] | You’ve been saying you wanted us all to get to know each other, | 你一直说希望我们能多了解彼此 |
[19:33] | so I rang them up just now and said, “Get over here!” | 所以我刚才打电话邀请他们过来 |
[19:37] | Do you want a drink? Prosecco? | 你想喝点什么吗 红酒 |
[19:39] | – Oh, yeah. – Andy, mate? | -好啊 -安迪 你呢 |
[19:40] | – Beer? – Just a… Just a Coke, if you’ve got it. | -啤酒吗 -就…可乐就好了 如果你有 |
[19:44] | Yeah, no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[20:08] | Excuse me? | 请留步 |
[20:10] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[20:12] | I’m Belle. | 我叫贝尔 |
[20:13] | Oh. Saira. Friend of David’s. | 塞拉 我是大卫的朋友 |
[20:16] | That’s nice. Can I have a word? | 真好 能聊两句吗 |
[20:18] | Oh, well, David’s upstairs. | 可是大卫在楼上 |
[20:21] | No, with you. | 不 和你聊 |
[20:23] | Won’t take a moment. | 不会耽误你太久 |
[20:28] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:42] | So… | 所以 |
[20:45] | You two are together? | 你们是一对吗 |
[20:47] | Well, yeah, we’re seeing each other. | 是的 我们在约会 |
[20:56] | I have a question for you. | 我想问你个问题 |
[21:00] | One little question. | 就一个小问题 |
[21:04] | Ok. | 好的 |
[21:09] | For some reason, Kelly took a dislike to me. | 出于某种原因 凯莉不喜欢我 |
[21:13] | I think it was because I insisted | 我想是因为我跟她说过好多次 |
[21:15] | she stop slamming the front door every time she came in. | 每次进来时不要用力关大门 |
[21:19] | Anyway, what even I could see is | 总之 连我都能看出来 |
[21:21] | that David and her were in love. | 她和大卫很相爱 |
[21:27] | I know, and do you know what? | 我知道 其实 |
[21:28] | I know it’s a bit soon for him to be with… | 我知道他这么快就跟别人在一起 有点… |
[21:30] | No, that’s not the issue. | 不 那不是问题 |
[21:32] | You’re someone he’s met – fine. | 你是他遇见的人 没问题 |
[21:35] | It’s important that people left behind develop something new, | 丧偶的人开始一段新的关系 这很重要 |
[21:39] | but, Saira… | 但是塞拉 |
[21:44] | I don’t think you are…new. | 我不认为你是… 新出现的 |
[21:51] | What? | 什么 |
[21:55] | I went to a gay club called Vanilla. | 我去了一家叫香草的拉子夜店 |
[21:57] | I’m not gay, but I went there. | 我不是拉拉 但我去了 |
[21:59] | And, on the way out, | 出来的时候 |
[22:02] | there was a photo on a poster. | 我看见海报上有一张照片 |
[22:05] | I wonder if you didn’t know it had been taken | 我不确定你知不知道被拍下了那张照片 |
[22:07] | because it was of you with Kelly – | 因为是你和凯莉的合照 |
[22:10] | the two of you… | 你们两个 |
[22:12] | ..together. | 很亲密的合照 |
[22:17] | So, my one little question is this – what the fuck are you doing? | 所以我的小问题是 你他妈在打什么主意 |
[22:25] | I assume he doesn’t know who you are. | 我想他应该不知道你是谁 |
[22:30] | Right, this has got nothing to do with you, | 这事跟你没关系 |
[22:32] | so why are you interested? | 你为什么感兴趣 |
[22:34] | He’s been through a lot and this feels rather cruel. | 他经历了很多痛苦 这么做感觉很残忍 |
[22:38] | Yeah, I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[22:41] | Of all the men in the world, | 这世界上有这么多男人 |
[22:43] | you’ve decided to sleep with your dead girlfriend’s husband? | 你偏偏决定跟你死去女友的丈夫上床 |
[22:45] | There’s a reason we get on – | 我们处得来是有原因的 |
[22:47] | we’re both going through the same thing. | 我们正经历同样的痛 |
[22:49] | – Except he doesn’t know that! – But you can’t tell him. | -但是他不知道 -你不能告诉他 |
[22:51] | – I should. – No. No. | -我该告诉他 -不 不 |
[22:53] | Because, right now, he couldn’t take it. | 因为现在他无法承受 |
[22:55] | He’s pretending that he’s getting better | 他假装自己好起来了 |
[22:57] | and that he’s moving on and he’s dealing with it, | 向前看了 他在应对伤痛 |
[22:59] | but he’s not, not really. | 但其实他没有 |
[23:00] | I doubt your helping matters. | 我很怀疑你的帮助有没有用 |
[23:02] | After she died, I rented a flat where me and Kelly used to go, | 凯莉去世后 我租了一间以前我和她常去的公寓 |
[23:04] | so I could remember her, but then he was there and we just… | 为了缅怀她 结果他也在 我们就是… |
[23:07] | ..we just really got on. | 我们就是相处得很好 |
[23:09] | It wasn’t a plan, but it happened. | 这不是事先计划好的 但就是发生了 |
[23:12] | But now at least he’s got somebody who understands – | 但现在至少他身边有一个理解他的人 |
[23:14] | maybe that’s better. | 也许这样更好 |
[23:17] | – I’m sure you’re hoping that. – He’s so good. | -你一定是这么希望的 -他真的很好 |
[23:21] | He’s such a good man | 他是个那么好的人 |
[23:24] | and he doesn’t deserve it. | 他不该遭遇这种事 |
[23:28] | Well, I agree with that. | 这一点我同意 |
[23:29] | I’ll tell him, I will, later. | 我一定会告诉他的 迟一点 |
[23:32] | But for now, please, please don’t say anything. | 但暂时请你什么都别说 |
[23:49] | Hiya. Didn’t know where you were. | 刚才不知道你跑哪去了 |
[23:52] | Oh, I was just…in there. | 我就是… 进去那里了 |
[23:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:56] | I was just chatting. | 我就是聊聊 |
[23:59] | She’s nice. | 她挺友好 |
[24:02] | Nice?! | 友好 |
[24:04] | When she first came here, she drank all the time. | 她刚搬来时 总是酗酒 |
[24:07] | Kelly used to check on her, you know, that she was all right. | 凯莉常常去看她 怕她出事 |
[24:11] | She didn’t like that. | 但她不领情 |
[24:15] | Shame about all this stuff. | 这些全得扔了 真可惜 |
[24:20] | Can’t believe people weren’t interested. | 居然没人有兴趣 |
[24:29] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[24:31] | Oh, her ashes. | 她的骨灰 |
[24:34] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[24:36] | Need to decide what to do with them. | 我得决定如何处理它 |
[24:39] | Sorry, I didn’t… | 对不起 我不… |
[24:43] | Hey, are you OK? | 你还好吧 |
[24:47] | Do you want to go out? Like, do something? | 你想出门吗 做点什么 |
[24:50] | – Take your mind off things? – No, no, I’m fine. | -让你暂时忘掉这些烦心事 -不用 我没事 |
[24:53] | – OK. Good. – What did she say to you? | -好 那就好 -她对你说了什么 |
[24:57] | – Who, Belle? – Yeah. | -谁 贝尔吗 -对 |
[25:00] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:02] | It’s just I’ve never seen you like this. | 我从没见过你这样 |
[25:04] | You’re always joking, | 你总爱开玩笑 |
[25:07] | but not tonight. | 但今晚没有 |
[25:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:10] | I’m fine, honestly. | 真的没事 |
[25:14] | Fine. | 我很好 |
[25:40] | Well, it’s happened – | 果然 |
[25:43] | exactly what I said. Everyone’s asking questions | 跟我预想的一样 所有人问个不停 |
[25:45] | and I have to twist myself into knots | 我不得不纠结地解释 |
[25:47] | so we don’t both look completely stupid. | 我们俩才不至于都显得很愚蠢 |
[25:51] | We’re meant to be at Rachel’s tomorrow. | 我们明天约好了去瑞秋家 |
[25:53] | What am I meant to say? | 我该怎么说 |
[25:55] | I can’t protect you forever, Gail. | 我不能保护你一辈子 盖尔 |
[26:11] | There’s no potatoes, so pretty much no carbs. | 没有土豆 所以基本上没碳水 |
[26:13] | We’ve cut right down, haven’t we? Less red meat, too. | 我们减少了很多碳水 对吧 红肉也吃得少了 |
[26:16] | It changes things, when you have a baby. | 有孩子后会带来很多改变 |
[26:18] | Do you think you’ll have kids? | 你们以后会生小孩吗 |
[26:20] | What, with each other? | 你是指跟对方生吗 |
[26:21] | We haven’t had that conversation, actually. | 事实上我们还没谈过这个 |
[26:23] | – Early days. – But not right now. Got work to do. | -还早呢 -但现在肯定不要 得工作 |
[26:26] | – Fair bit of drinking, too. – What do you do? | -还要喝不少酒 -你是做什么工作的 |
[26:28] | I’m a marketing assistant. This new job, it’s a step up. | 我是市场助理 这份新工作代表我向上走了一步 |
[26:31] | Only thing is, it’s in Leeds. I’d have to live in Leeds. | 唯一的问题是在利兹 我得搬去利兹住 |
[26:33] | I don’t know anything about Leeds. | 我对利兹一无所知 |
[26:35] | I’m hoping he might come with me. | 我希望他能跟我一起去 |
[26:40] | Liam went to uni there. | 利亚姆大学是在那里上的 |
[26:41] | – Oh, did you? – Yeah, I had an amazing time. | -真的吗 -嗯 那段日子很快乐 |
[26:44] | If you like going out, there’s nowhere better. | 如果你喜欢出去玩 没有比那里更棒的地方 |
[26:46] | So, everything good with the wedding? It’s not long now. | 婚礼筹划得还顺利吗 很快就到了 |
[26:49] | Yeah, lots to do. | 是啊 有很多准备工作 |
[26:52] | The guy who lives upstairs, it’s his church, | 住在楼上那个男人 那是他常去的教堂 |
[26:53] | so he’s helping us sort things. | 所以他帮我们安排很多事 |
[26:54] | – I was surprised it was in a church. – Oh, Liam’s Catholic. | -我挺意外是在教堂举行 -利亚姆是天主教徒 |
[26:57] | My parents are. | 我爸妈是 |
[27:00] | – Have you had your hen do? – Er, tomorrow. | -你办单身派对了吗 -明天 |
[27:03] | It’s not a hen do, really, just a few friends. | 称不上单身派对 就是几个朋友聚聚 |
[27:06] | Erm, my friend Rose, I’ve known her since school, | 有我朋友萝丝 我们以前是同学 |
[27:08] | and Anya from work. | 还有我同事安雅 |
[27:10] | You should… You should be there. | 你… 你应该去参加 |
[27:14] | Oh, what? I… | 什么 我… |
[27:16] | She’s welcome, right? | 你欢迎她去的吧 |
[27:19] | Yeah. Yeah, absolutely. Of course. | 欢迎啊 当然欢迎 |
[27:22] | As I said, it’s just a few friends, so… | 我说了 就是几个朋友聚聚 所以… |
[27:23] | – Great. – I don’t know if you… | -太好了 -我不知道你会不会… |
[27:26] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[27:32] | Shall I open another bottle? | 我再开一瓶酒吧 |
[27:33] | Oh, I wouldn’t say no. | 我可不会拒绝 |
[27:43] | – What was that about? – What? | -你什么意思 -什么 |
[27:45] | Inviting her tomorrow. | 邀请她明天来 |
[27:46] | It’s my thing. Just a few friends. | 这是我的私事 只是叫了几个朋友 |
[27:48] | – I thought it was nice. – You… | -我还以为请她来挺好的 -你 |
[27:49] | All right, I’ll say I got it wrong, she can’t go. | 好吧 我会跟她说搞错了 她不能来 |
[27:51] | No, you can’t, it’s too late now. | 不 现在不行了 太晚了 |
[27:53] | Ok. | 行吧 |
[27:55] | – Look, what’s happening tonight? – What? | -你今晚怎么了 -什么 |
[27:57] | – Is something going on? – No. | -有什么不对吗 -没有 |
[28:11] | Do you want some chocolate? | 来点巧克力吗 |
[28:13] | Hmm… I’m OK. | 不用了 |
[28:16] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[28:19] | No. No, I really need some chocolate. | 不不 我真的很想吃巧克力 |
[28:24] | – What, now? – Yep, yep, yep. | -现在吗 -对对对 |
[28:27] | I’ll just run down to the shop. I’ll be two minutes. | 我下楼去商店 两分钟就回来 |
[28:30] | I’ll come with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[28:31] | No, no, no, it’s all right. | 不不不 我自己就行 |
[28:33] | No need. | 不用 |
[28:44] | What did you say to Saira? | 你跟塞拉说什么了 |
[28:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:51] | You upset her. | 你让她不开心了 |
[28:53] | See, you’re doing it again. | 你看 你又来了 |
[28:55] | You made Kelly’s life a nightmare and now you’re starting to… | 你把凯莉的生活搅得一团糟 现在又… |
[28:57] | Look! | 听着 |
[28:59] | Sometimes there are things you don’t know – | 有时候有些事情你不知道 |
[29:03] | people don’t tell you. | 人们不会说的 |
[29:06] | Maybe it’s a religious thing with you, rushing to judgment. | 也许是宗教原因 这么着急做判断[冲向审判日] |
[29:10] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:11] | I’m saying, if your girlfriend’s upset, | 我是说 如果你女朋友不开心 |
[29:14] | why don’t you speak to her? | 你为什么不去和她聊聊 |
[29:19] | You’re drunk. | 你醉了 |
[29:21] | You’re sad. | 你不高兴了 |
[29:24] | – Hi. Is, erm…? Is Belle…? – I’m here! | -贝尔在吗 -我在这儿 |
[29:28] | – Don’t talk to her any more. – Suits me! | -别再烦她了 -没问题 |
[29:39] | – Causing trouble? – Fuck off. | -惹麻烦了吗 -滚开 |
[29:41] | Come in. | 进来 |
[29:57] | 我很安全 我很好 让我一个人静静 盖尔 你回来吗 我不明白 我给你留言了 求你听一听 | |
[30:21] | – Hello? – It’s Robert. | -喂 -我是罗伯特 |
[30:24] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[30:26] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[30:30] | Yes. Yes, of course. | 可以可以 当然可以 |
[30:45] | Just a second! | 稍等一下 |
[31:00] | Gail’s asleep… | 盖尔睡着了 |
[31:03] | – ..at last. I think it’s best. – Asleep? | -终于睡着了 这样最好了 -睡了 |
[31:05] | Yes. Early night, so…best keep your voice down. | 是 睡得挺早 你最好小声点 |
[31:09] | Looks like the Somme. | 你这里乱得像一战的索姆河战役似的 |
[31:12] | How can I help? | 我能做点什么 |
[31:14] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[31:15] | To what do I owe this pleasure? | 你来找我有何贵干 |
[31:17] | Oh, just a chat. | 只是聊几句 |
[31:20] | – Shall we have a drink? – I… | -咱们喝点什么吗 -我… |
[31:23] | – A cup of tea? – Yes. Absolutely. | -喝杯茶可以吗 -当然可以 |
[31:26] | Actually, as a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[31:28] | now you’re here, you can help me out. | 你来了 可以帮帮我 |
[31:31] | Five across is proving rather… | 填字游戏第五横行好难… |
[31:33] | You think Gail will want one? | 你觉得盖尔会不会想喝杯茶 |
[31:35] | What? Oh, no, no. As I said, she’s sleeping. | 什么 不不 我说了她已经睡了 |
[31:39] | You’re sure? She might want to say hello at least. | 你确定吗 她也许至少想来打个招呼 |
[31:42] | Yes, I’m sure. | 我很确定 |
[31:44] | Worth checking? | 去确认一下吗 |
[31:49] | Yes, all right. I can… | 行 好 我… |
[31:52] | Well, I’ll just stick my head in the door. | 我去探个头看一眼 |
[32:05] | Yes, sound asleep. It’s a shame, her coming down with something, | 睡得挺香 不好意思 她生病了 |
[32:09] | but you know how it is. | 你也知道的 |
[32:11] | The news came as such a shock | 她知道得太突然 |
[32:12] | and that sort of stress can wear you out. | 这种压力让人精疲力尽 |
[32:15] | Henry… | 亨利 |
[32:17] | ..it’s nonsense. | 扯淡 |
[32:19] | – What is? – All of it. | -什么 -所有的 |
[32:22] | Gail isn’t here. | 盖尔没在家 |
[32:24] | I beg your pardon? She’s right in there. | 你说什么 她就在里面 |
[32:27] | – In your bedroom? – Yes! | -在卧室里吗 -是啊 |
[32:29] | And she won’t thank you for… | 她不会想让你… |
[32:31] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[32:32] | – Robert! – Henry… | -罗伯特 -亨利… |
[32:35] | ..do I really need to open the door? | 我真的需要打开门看看吗 |
[32:39] | I promise you, she’s here. | 我保证 她就在屋里 |
[32:41] | She’s asleep. I’ve no idea why you won’t believe me, | 她睡了 我不明白为什么你不相信我 |
[32:43] | but, as you say, we’ve known each other for… | 但是就像你说的 我们认识很久了 |
[32:54] | Why don’t you take a seat? | 坐下吧 |
[32:56] | I’ll make the tea. | 我来泡茶 |
[33:03] | And now we see the full extent. | 现在咱们见到全貌了 |
[33:05] | Dear, oh, dear! | 天啊 我的天 |
[33:08] | We had an argument and she left | 我们吵架了 |
[33:11] | three days ago. | 她三天前走了 |
[33:13] | And since then you haven’t had the energy to put anything away? | 你什么时候连收拾一下的心情都没有了 |
[33:17] | Actually, I’ve managed quite well. | 其实我过得挺好的 |
[33:20] | You’re really very stupid sometimes. | 你有时候真的很傻 |
[33:25] | She’s gone mad. | 她很生气 |
[33:30] | Forget the tea. | 别喝茶了 |
[33:32] | I’ll get a bit of this done, then we can pour a whisky, | 我来收拾一下 然后咱们来一杯威士忌 |
[33:34] | which you’re not supposed to have, | 虽然你不该喝酒 |
[33:36] | and you can tell me all about it. | 然后你就可以好好跟我说说了 |
[33:42] | He was a complete prick, | 他就是挑事 |
[33:44] | obsessed with how many people I’d slept with, | 执着于我和多少人睡过 |
[33:46] | said it was a reflection on the type of person you are. | 说这个能反映你是什么样的人 |
[33:48] | And, I mean, the number’s no big secret – 16, by the way | 也不是什么秘密 16个 顺便一提 |
[33:52] | but the more he asked, the more I thought, “I’m not telling him.” | 但是他越问我越觉得 我才不要告诉他 |
[33:54] | It does say something about you, though. | 确实说明一些问题 |
[33:56] | Yeah, well, you would say that. You’re a Catholic. | 是啊 你是会这么想 你是天主教徒 |
[33:58] | Not married. Your number’s probably zero! | 没结婚 你的数字估计是零 |
[34:00] | – Yeah, I’m not that sort of Catholic. – What, then? | -我不是那种天主教徒 -所以呢 |
[34:02] | – Aw, come on, babe, you can’t… – Six. | -宝贝别这样 你不能… -6个 |
[34:04] | OK, then. Interesting. | 好吧 有意思 |
[34:06] | – What about you? – What? | -你呢 -什么 |
[34:07] | How many? | 多少个 |
[34:09] | Thought you said it didn’t matter. | 你不是说不重要 |
[34:10] | Yeah, but we’re doing it now. | 是 但是我们不是都说了 |
[34:12] | – Nah, it’s personal. – Question is, | -不 这是私人问题 -问题是 |
[34:13] | is he not telling us because it’s not many or because it’s loads? | 他不说是因为太少还是太多呢 |
[34:16] | Come on, we don’t need to know. | 没事 我们不是非要知道 |
[34:18] | We don’t need to, but two of us have been happy to share, so… | 没必要 但是我们已经有两个人说了 |
[34:20] | I’m going to say a number and if it’s more, | 我会说个数字 如果比这个数字多 |
[34:22] | don’t say anything, OK? | 就保持沉默 好吗 |
[34:23] | – No, come on. – Ten. OK. More? | -别这样 -10个 不止吗 |
[34:25] | No, that’s… | 不是 这也太… |
[34:26] | – Liam, can we not…? – 20. | -利亚姆 我们能不能不要… -20个 |
[34:28] | Oh, my God. More than 20? | 天啊 比20还多吗 |
[34:30] | – Can we just stop, please? – Like, 50? | -能不能别说了 -50吗 |
[34:31] | – Come on, Gabs. – More than 50? And you’re only 24! | -别这样盖比 -50不止 你才24岁啊 |
[34:33] | Andrew, you’re a fucking slut. | 安德鲁 你太下流了 |
[34:35] | Can we talk about something else? | 咱们能说点别的吗 |
[34:36] | – I just fucking don’t actually… – Mine’s 18. | -我根本 -我的是18 |
[34:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:42] | Not that anyone was asking, but 18 for me. | 没人问我 但是我的数字是18 |
[34:46] | Right. | 嗯 |
[34:47] | – That’s… – What? | -这… -怎么 |
[34:49] | Don’t get good sitting on the bench. | 坐冷板凳对我恢复没好处 |
[34:51] | But, yes, Gaby, you’re absolutely right, it doesn’t matter. | 不过盖比你说得对 这不重要 |
[34:54] | Instead, we’ve got a question for you. | 我们有别的问题要问你 |
[34:56] | We are not sure about flowers… | 我们不太清楚花… |
[34:57] | I’ve got a question, too. Erm… | 我也有问题 |
[34:59] | Why didn’t you tell me Andy was here the other night? | 你为什么没说安迪那天晚上来过呢 |
[35:01] | What? | 什么 |
[35:03] | You sent me away. But then Andy came round, didn’t he? | 你支开我 安迪过来了 不是吗 |
[35:06] | Which is OK, I suppose, but the weird thing is why you hid it. | 这不是问题 问题是你为什么要隐瞒 |
[35:10] | I… | 我… |
[35:12] | I mean, you were here, weren’t you? | 你当时在这 不是吗 |
[35:15] | Mate, there were Coke cans in the bin she doesn’t drink Coke. | 兄弟 垃圾桶里有可乐罐 她不喝可乐的 |
[35:18] | He’d just taken Evie for a walk and then he stayed for a bit. | 他只是带伊薇散步 然后待了一会儿 |
[35:22] | Right, so why did you lie? | 好吧 那你为什么说谎 |
[35:24] | Well, cos, like you said, I’d asked for space | 像你说的 我想一个人待会儿 |
[35:26] | and I didn’t want it to be weird. | 我不想看起来怪怪的 |
[35:28] | Do you two like each other? | 你们互相喜欢吗 |
[35:31] | Cos, yeah, it does seem weird. But, also, have you noticed this? | 是有点奇怪 你注意到了吗 |
[35:34] | They keep looking at each other. | 他们老是互相看对方 |
[35:36] | We’re all looking at each other. | 我们都在互相看 |
[35:37] | Liam, maybe you’ve had a bit too much to drink. | 利亚姆 可能你喝太多了 |
[35:39] | Clearly, these two did like each other at some point. | 很明显他俩某种程度上喜欢对方 |
[35:42] | I mean, the proof of that’s asleep in the other room. | 毕竟他俩爱的结晶在那屋睡觉呢 |
[35:45] | Yeah, that was one night, ten months ago. | 那是十个月前的一个晚上发生的 |
[35:47] | I’m feeling something’s happening right now, aren’t you? | 但我觉得现在有事情正在发生 不是吗 |
[35:53] | I trust my boy. | 我相信我男友 |
[35:55] | Right. | 好吧 |
[35:57] | Maybe I am imagining things, | 也许是我在瞎想 |
[36:00] | not getting enough sleep, paranoid. | 睡眠不足 疑神疑鬼 |
[36:03] | Liam, we’re getting married in two days. | 利亚姆 我们两天后要结婚了 |
[36:04] | Right, right, so this an urgent conversation. | 是 是 所以要抓紧谈开这个话题 |
[36:06] | – I like you. – Ok. | -我喜欢的是你 -好 |
[36:09] | – Do you like him? – What? | -你喜欢他吗 -什么 |
[36:16] | Sorry, Andy. | 抱歉 安迪 |
[36:17] | You’re good-looking, and you’re great with Evie, | 你很帅 对伊薇也很好 |
[36:22] | and it’s been good getting to know you, but no. | 能跟你相熟我很高兴 但是我不喜欢你 |
[36:27] | Not my type. | 你不是我喜欢的类型 |
[36:31] | – Just friends, aren’t we? – Yeah. | -我们就是朋友而已 对吧 -对 |
[36:37] | Which means you are stupid! | 所以你是个小傻瓜 |
[36:42] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[36:44] | I… | 我… |
[36:45] | I should’ve told you. I just didn’t want you to worry. | 我本该告诉你的 但我就是不想让你担心 |
[36:49] | Right. | 嗯 |
[36:52] | Well, that was all a bit fucking tense. | 刚才这气氛真是有点紧张 |
[36:55] | Can I get some more ice cream? | 我能再吃点冰激凌吗 |
[36:57] | – Yeah. In the freezer. – Thanks. | -在冰箱里 -谢了 |
[37:00] | I get it, yeah? This is a big thing we’re doing. | 我明白 结婚是件大事 |
[37:10] | All right. | 嗯 |
[37:16] | Sorry, mate. | 对不起 朋友 |
[37:18] | That’s OK. It’s no problem. | 没关系的 没什么 |
[37:31] | She said I’d ruined her life… | 她说我毁了她的人生 |
[37:34] | ..that she’d realised it before she knew about the cancer, | 她知道我患癌之前就意识到了 |
[37:38] | that I mock her and make her feel…small. | 我嘲笑她 让她觉得渺小 |
[37:43] | I-I didn’t listen. I just didn’t recognise any of it. | 我不听她说话 这些行为我没意识到 |
[37:46] | Right. | 嗯 |
[37:48] | And then she just leaves. No responsibility. | 然后她就一走了之 不负责任 |
[37:52] | I mean, we all have things we might do | 假如我们百分百自私 |
[37:55] | if we were completely selfish, but… | 那肯定会做出一些事 但是… |
[38:02] | Have we seemed unhappy to you? | 你觉得我们不幸福吗 |
[38:04] | – Well, no, not particularly. – Well, then… | -没觉得 -那… |
[38:07] | You’ve always done the talking, but that’s just… | 要说话的场合总是你在说 但那只是… |
[38:11] | What? | 什么 |
[38:13] | Oh, you didn’t need to stop, by the way. | 顺便说 你不用停下的 |
[38:17] | What? | 什么 |
[38:19] | Working. | 退休 |
[38:21] | You made a mistake, but that’s just part of the job. | 你犯了个错 但犯错不过是工作的一部分而已 |
[38:23] | Yes, people were talking, | 人们是在议论 |
[38:25] | and it would have taken time for you | 你要想恢复到出事之前的状态 |
[38:26] | to get back to where you were, | 确实要花一些时间 |
[38:30] | but you weren’t struck off. | 但你又没被停止执业 |
[38:31] | What’s this got to do with anything? | 我停止工作跟这有什么关系 |
[38:34] | Just say you’re a very proud man, Henry. | 我就想说你是一个非常骄傲的人 亨利 |
[38:39] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[38:44] | Swear to give and take 30% off. | “答应给予 但是减少三成” |
[38:51] | Julia knows where you are? | 茱莉亚知道你来我家吗 |
[38:54] | She does. | 知道 |
[38:55] | – And she trusts you? – What? | -她相信你 -什么 |
[39:00] | Not to sleep with me. | 相信你能克制住不跟我睡 |
[39:04] | Yes, I gave her my word. | 对 我跟她保证过 |
[39:06] | So, she checked? | 她就信了 |
[39:09] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[39:15] | Office job? | 你现在坐办公室吗 |
[39:17] | Interview tomorrow. | 明天面试 |
[39:20] | Look, I… | 我… |
[39:22] | I really hope you weren’t offended by what we talked about today. | 我真心希望你不会被上午说的那些冒犯到 |
[39:29] | Well, it was a bit humiliating, I won’t lie… | 实话说 确实有点屈辱 |
[39:35] | ..but, erm… | 但是… |
[39:37] | ..you’re not wrong. | 你说得没错 |
[39:39] | I’m completely broke. | 我一分钱都没有了 |
[39:41] | I’m paying rent on two flats. | 我要付两间房的房租 |
[39:45] | Ruth tried to kill herself, so she’s in hospital, | 鲁丝自杀未遂 进了医院 |
[39:48] | and Maya’s living here. | 马娅住在我这里 |
[39:50] | What, with you? | 什么 跟你住在一起 |
[39:51] | It’s awful, but I don’t have a choice. | 很糟糕 但我也没得选 |
[39:54] | I have to pay everything. | 一切都是我付钱 |
[39:55] | So, although your offer is exceptionally demeaning, I accept. | 所以虽然你的提议严重损害了我的人格 我接受 |
[40:00] | I will take as much money as you feel like giving me. | 你愿意给我多少钱我都接受 |
[40:04] | Good. | 好 |
[40:06] | I… | 我… |
[40:09] | I’m… | 我… |
[40:11] | really sorry for everything that happened. | 过去发生的那些我真的非常抱歉 |
[40:17] | Those other women? | 那些女人 |
[40:19] | – Yeah. – Girls. | -对 -女孩 |
[40:22] | – Women. – Neighbours. | -女人 -邻居 |
[40:27] | You liked the thrill of an illicit affair. | 你喜欢这种不正当关系的快感 |
[40:32] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:38] | I’m illicit now. | 我现在就是不正当的 |
[40:40] | What? | 什么 |
[40:44] | I’m illicit. | 我现在是你婚外的女人 |
[40:49] | Yes, you are. | 是啊 |
[40:56] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这个 |
[40:58] | Your stubble. | 你的胡茬 |
[41:01] | Well, what happened to your hair? | 你的发型怎么了 |
[41:04] | You said I looked better than ever. | 你说我比以前漂亮了 |
[41:09] | You do, actually. | 确实是 |
[41:14] | So, has there been anyone else? | 你交往过其他人吗 |
[41:15] | No-one serious. | 没有认真的 |
[41:17] | There’s been various bits of sex with various people. | 与各种各样的人做各种各样的爱 |
[41:22] | Not lots. Some. | 也不算很多 有一些吧 |
[41:25] | – Any good? – Not particularly! | -有让你爽的吗 -不算有 |
[41:29] | Sometimes I think it’s a generational thing. | 有时我觉得是我们这一代的问题 |
[41:31] | We all learnt how to have sex through getting it wrong | 我们通过错误来学床上功夫 |
[41:33] | and not talking about it. | 而不是通过交谈 |
[41:35] | Young people now, they’re so open. | 现在的年轻人那么开放 |
[41:40] | They’ve got the internet. | 他们有网络 |
[41:42] | I bet they’re having much better fucking than we ever did. | 他们肯定比我们爽多了 |
[41:44] | They’re having less, apparently. | 他们没有我们那么频繁 |
[41:46] | Less quantity, perhaps. I bet the quality is superb. | 也许数量不然我们 但质量肯定非常棒 |
[41:56] | So… | 那么 |
[42:00] | ..why did you call me round tonight? | 你今晚为什么叫我过来 |
[42:04] | Isn’t it obvious? | 不是明摆着的吗 |
[42:08] | Cos I’ve been trying to make it pretty obvious. | 因为我努力让它显而易见 |
[42:10] | I thought, since you were flirting with me today, | 我想着 既然你上午跟我调情 |
[42:15] | that maybe some of the embers of our awful marriage | 也许我们可怕的婚姻中 |
[42:19] | are still flickering, | 还有一些未熄灭的余烬 |
[42:20] | and I don’t want to get back with you, Neil, | 我不想跟你复婚 尼尔 |
[42:24] | but I thought, now that we’re not married, | 但我想着 既然我们两人现在都还没结婚 |
[42:27] | you might actually want to have sex with me. | 你可能其实想睡我 |
[42:35] | I mean… no-one needs to know. | 不需要让人知道 |
[42:43] | – Where’s Maya? – At her girlfriend’s all night. | -马娅在哪 -一整晚都在她女友家 |
[42:49] | You still find me attractive, | 你依然觉得我性感 |
[42:53] | don’t you? | 是不是 |
[42:56] | – I don’t think I’m drunk enough. – Insulting! | -我还没醉到那种程度 -侮辱我 |
[42:58] | I… Look, I just mean you seem to be a bit | 我…你好像比我 |
[43:02] | further down the line than me. | 更醉一些 |
[43:03] | Get on with it, then. | 那来吧 |
[43:06] | – Anna… – Drink! | -安娜 -喝吧 |
[43:19] | I love Julia. | 我爱茱莉亚 |
[43:23] | I love Julia, too. | 我也爱茱莉亚 |
[43:25] | She’s amazing! | 她好棒 |
[43:27] | Beautiful! | 美丽 |
[43:30] | And so rich. | 又那么富有 |
[43:35] | And she’s also not here. | 而且她不在这里 |
[44:01] | Knew it. | 我就知道 |
[44:17] | – What? Oh, come on, you want… – It’s not a good idea, | -搞什么 别装了 你想要的 -这样不好 |
[44:21] | – especially when you’re…like this. – Like…? | -尤其是你现在这样 -哪样 |
[44:34] | Why not? You fuck every other woman you lay eyes on. | 为什么拒绝呢 其他女人你见一个上一个 |
[44:37] | That’s not true and, anyway… | 不是的 而且… |
[44:41] | – ..it’s different with you. – Why? | -跟你不一样 -为什么 |
[44:42] | Because I care about you. | 因为我在意你 |
[44:44] | If you care about me and this is what I’m saying I want, | 要是你在意我 我说我就想要你 |
[44:46] | then you have a duty to bloody get on with it! | 那你就得上我 |
[44:47] | You are drunk and you’ll regret it. | 你喝醉了 你会后悔的 |
[44:49] | You don’t know what I’ll regret! | 你才不知道我会后悔什么 |
[44:52] | That’s up to… | 我说了算 |
[44:55] | You’re so fucking… | 你真是 |
[44:57] | You invite me round, flirt with me, | 你邀请我 跟我调情 |
[44:59] | introduce me to your new fucking pregnant wife, | 给我介绍你那怀孕的新妻子 |
[45:02] | then you come round here, knowing what I wanted… | 然后来我家 明知道我想要什么 |
[45:05] | I didn’t, actually. | 我没有 |
[45:06] | – ..and you tell me stuff… – No, I didn’t. | -跟我说这说那 -我没有 |
[45:07] | ..and you drink my wine. You are a prick! | 喝我的酒 你是个混蛋 |
[45:09] | All right, just… | 好了 |
[45:12] | Just calm down. | 你冷静 |
[45:13] | Don’t you dare tell me to calm down! | 轮不到你告诉我冷静 |
[45:14] | You don’t have the right to tell me to do any fucking thing! | 你没资格命令我做什么 |
[45:27] | Yeah, I’m going to go. | 好了 我这就走 |
[45:29] | Yes, of course you are. | 当然了 |
[45:31] | Any hint of trouble and off you fuck! | 只要有一点出问题的迹象 你就滚蛋了 |
[45:35] | You never keep your word! | 你从来说话不算话 |
[45:38] | Yeah, you just fucking walk away. | 好啊 你就走吧 |
[45:41] | You think you are so amazing, but when you are old, | 你自我感觉良好 但等你老了 |
[45:44] | you will look back and see that you got it all just wrong, | 回忆起来就会明白 你完全错了 |
[45:49] | completely fucking a mess. | 完全一团糟 |
[45:51] | Call me tomorrow and…and we’ll sort things out. | 明天给我打电话 问题会解决的 |
[45:53] | – Fuck you! – Will you go to bed? | -去你的 -你去睡觉吧 |
[45:58] | – Go to bed! – Stop telling me what to do! | -去睡觉 -别命令我做什么 |
[46:01] | You dick! I fucking hate you! | 混蛋 我恨你 |
[46:20] | What? What?! | 看什么 |
[46:24] | He’s my ex-husband, if you’re so fucking interested. | 他是我前夫 如果你们那么想知道的话 |
[46:30] | Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[46:33] | Don’t come near me, not you. | 别靠近我 你 |
[46:36] | What you are doing, you’re fucking evil. | 你干的这件事 你恶毒透了 |
[46:39] | – All right, maybe you should go to bed. – Yeah, you’d like that. | -好了该睡了 -是啊 那就合了你们心意了 |
[46:42] | – Please. – Why is everybody giving me orders? | -拜托 -为什么所有人都对我发号施令 |
[46:45] | Because you’re really drunk. | 因为你醉得太厉害了 |
[46:46] | Who are you?! Just go away! | 你是谁 走开 |
[46:50] | All of you! Go back to your fucking flats! | 所有人 回屋去 |
[46:53] | You don’t know me. You don’t know anything about me. | 你们不了解我 一点都不了解我 |
[46:56] | This is my business. | 这是我自己的事 |
[46:57] | I don’t want to live like this, | 我不想这样生活 |
[47:00] | with you all just…there. | 跟你们一起 |
[47:05] | I want walls! | 我要四面墙 |
[47:10] | And a house of my own, and no-one else! | 我要我自己的房子 只有我自己 |
[47:14] | I want a fucking castle. | 我要一座城堡 |
[47:20] | Hey, hey, look. | 听着 |
[47:21] | – Maybe we should get you inside… – Leave me alone! | -我们得让你进屋去 -别管我 |
[47:24] | Oh, shit! Oh, my God. | 该死 天啊 |
[47:27] | – It’s all right, it’s all right… – Don’t touch me! | -没事的 -别碰我 |
[47:30] | That’s up to you, but you’ve hurt yourself. | 你说了算 但你伤着自己了 |
[47:33] | – Can we get you into your flat? – No! | -我们能扶你进屋吗 -不行 |
[47:35] | – What’s going on? – Oh, shit. | -怎么回事 -该死 |
[47:40] | – No. Nothing. I’m fine. – She’s hit her head. | -没事 我很好 -她撞到头了 |
[47:45] | You’re a doctor, right? | 你是医生吧 |
[47:47] | – Yes. – OK, come in, then. | -对 -那进来吧 |
[47:49] | Rest of you, thanks very much we’re done. | 其他人 谢谢大家 这里没事了 |
[47:53] | – If you need anything… – Yeah. | -要帮忙就说一声 -好 |
[47:59] | – We should go. – Yeah. | -我们得走了 -对 |
[48:01] | You don’t have to. | 不用这么早就走 |
[48:02] | Yeah, we do, though. Thanks. | 不 我们得走了 谢谢 |
[48:04] | It’s late. Come on. | 很晚了 来吧 |
[48:07] | Oh, er, table’s in the way. | 桌子挡路了 |
[48:11] | Hope everything’s OK with Liam. | 希望利亚姆没事 |
[48:13] | – Yeah, he just got the wrong idea. – Yeah. | -嗯 他就是误会了 -是啊 |
[48:18] | Five. | 五个 |
[48:20] | What? | 什么 |
[48:22] | My number’s five. | 我跟五个人睡过 |
[48:24] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你今天过来 |
[48:26] | See you at the wedding, I suppose. Got your suit? | 那我们婚礼见了 西装准备好了吧 |
[48:29] | Come on! | 快来 |
[48:32] | Bye. | 再见 |
[48:37] | – What did you mean? – What? | -你什么意思 -什么 |
[48:40] | When…when she called you evil, you said “please”, | 她说你恶毒的时候 你说”拜托” |
[48:44] | like…like there was something else you didn’t want her to say. | 好像你不想让她说什么话似的 |
[48:49] | I don’t… | 我没… |
[48:51] | I don’t… I probably just meant, like, | 我没有 我可能就是想说 |
[48:53] | – “Please calm down”… – Yeah. | -拜托你冷静一下 -嗯 |
[48:56] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m just… | 对不起 我就是… |
[48:58] | ..finding it hard to trust anyone at the moment. Sorry. | 现在很难相信别人 抱歉 |
[49:13] | Hey. Hey, do you want to go away together? | 你想跟我去别的地方吗 |
[49:18] | – I don’t think being in this flat is helping. – David. | -我觉得在这里待着不太好 -大卫 |
[49:21] | – You know, even for a few days. – David. | -就算只是换个地方待几天 -大卫 |
[49:25] | This isn’t working. | 这样不行的 |
[49:28] | – What? – For me. I’m sorry, but I… | -什么 -我们行不通 抱歉但我… |
[49:32] | I want to stop. | 我想停了 |
[49:35] | No. No, no, no. No, no, look, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 不不不 我很抱歉 对不起 |
[49:38] | I do trust you, of course I do. | 我相信你 当然相信你了 |
[49:39] | I wouldn’t want you to think that… | 我不想让你觉得… |
[49:41] | You know, it’s just… There’s a lot going on in my head… | 就是我现在脑子很乱 |
[49:43] | – No, it’s not that, it’s not that. – Then what? | -不是因为那个 -那是因为什么 |
[49:49] | It’s her, isn’t it? Belle. | 是因为她 对不对 贝尔 |
[49:53] | – What did she say to you? – No, I just… | -她跟你说什么了 -不 我… |
[49:54] | I just realised today that… | 我就是今天发现… |
[49:56] | ..it’s just been fun, but it’s… | 跟你在一起是很快乐 但是 |
[50:00] | – ..it’s not going anywhere. – Please. | -不会有未来的 -别啊 |
[50:01] | Look, I know it’s been…strange, you know, but it’s… | 我知道一直都有点怪 但是… |
[50:06] | – ..it’s getting better. – I’m sorry. | -在变好了 -对不起 |
[50:14] | I think I should go now. | 我该走了 |
[50:25] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[50:30] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[50:51] | Where’s your wife gone? | 你妻子去哪了 |
[50:54] | What? | 什么 |
[50:56] | I haven’t seen her for days. | 我好几天没看见她了 |
[51:00] | Holiday. | 去度假了 |
[51:03] | Lie. | 撒谎 |
[51:07] | I heard you leaving a message. | 我听见你打电话留言了 |
[51:11] | Has she had enough of you at last? | 她终于受不了你了 |
[51:14] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[51:16] | The way you talk to her. | 你跟她说话的方式 |
[51:24] | She’ll be fine. Just rest, I think. | 她会没事的 让她休息吧 |
[51:29] | Are you going to be all right? | 你会没事的吧 |
[51:31] | Seen worse. | 我见过更坏的情况 |
[51:32] | Well, you know where I am. | 你知道去哪找我 |
[51:34] | Bet you were a really good doctor. | 你以前肯定是个优秀的医生 |
[51:37] | What? | 什么 |
[51:38] | Reckon you were probably really good at it. | 你肯定很擅长治病 |
[51:42] | Well…I enjoyed it, yes. | 我当医生的时候很开心 没错 |
[51:46] | Thanks, yeah? | 谢了 |
[51:48] | Not a problem. | 不客气 |
[52:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:09] | I’m not ill, not like your mum. | 我没病 不像你妈妈 |
[52:12] | I just…I made a mistake. | 我就是犯了错 |
[52:19] | I do love you. | 我真的爱你 |
[52:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[52:41] | Angela’s good at hoovering, bins and money. | 安吉拉擅长用吸尘器吸地 收拾垃圾 管钱 |
[52:45] | I do the rest. | 剩下的家务都是我做 |
[52:49] | It was the way people looked at me, | 大家看我的眼神 |
[52:52] | in the hospital, as I walked past. | 在医院里 我走过他们身边的时候 |
[52:57] | People used to make eye contact, | 以前大家会用眼神跟我打招呼 |
[52:59] | smiled, nurses, colleagues… | 朝我微笑 护士 同事 |
[53:03] | ..there was…respect. | 他们尊重我 |
[53:08] | After it happened, that changed. | 出事以后 就变了 |
[53:12] | They knew and they’d look away… | 他们听说了那件事以后 他们会转头不看我 |
[53:16] | ..whisper. | 窃窃私语 |
[53:17] | You missed a diagnosis, an honest mistake. | 你漏诊了 一次无心之过 |
[53:21] | Happens to all of us at some point in our career. | 所有人在职业生涯里都会碰到 |
[53:23] | Not to me. | 我不行 |
[53:26] | I couldn’t stand it. | 我受不了 |
[53:28] | – Gail was wonderful through all that. – She was. | -盖尔那时支撑着你 她做得很棒 -没错 |
[53:35] | – You miss her, Henry. – I know. | -你很想念她 亨利 -我知道 |
[53:38] | Of course I bloody miss her. | 我当然非常想她了 |
[53:40] | Then what are you doing, sitting around? | 那你还干坐着干什么 |
[53:44] | If you could speak to her, what would you say? | 要是你能跟她说话 你会说什么 |
[53:51] | That… | 我会说 |
[53:52] | ..yes, it’s not the same without her, and that… | 没有她很不一样 |
[53:58] | ..maybe I could listen a bit more. | 我也许能多倾听一些 |
[54:00] | Good. That’s a start. | 很好 这是个好开端 |
[54:03] | Maybe buy some flowers, too. | 再买点花 |
[54:05] | Oh, I worked out your clue, by the way. | 顺便我想出了你的字谜 |
[54:09] | Swear to give and take 30% off. | 答应给予 但是减少三成 |
[54:12] | Give and take. | 彼此迁就 |
[54:14] | Compromise. | 妥协 |
[54:16] | Take 30% off… | 这个词减少三成的字母 |
[54:19] | ..promise. | 承诺 |
[54:21] | Seven letters! | 七个字母 |
[54:24] | So… | 那么 |
[54:25] | ..any idea where she might be? | 你知道她可能在哪吗 |
[54:27] | No. | 不知道 |
[54:29] | – Have you looked at your bank statements? – What? | -你查过银行流水吗 -什么 |
[54:32] | Well, presumably she’s spent money | 想必她有花销 |
[54:35] | and, if she’s used a card, that might give you some idea where. | 如果她刷了卡 那银行流水可能会告诉你她在哪 |
[54:40] | Right. | 对 |
[55:55] | It’s seven o’clock in the morning. | 现在才七点 |
[55:56] | Yeah. I… Can I speak to Belle? | 对 我能跟贝尔说两句吗 |
[55:58] | – I’m asleep. – It’s important. | -我还在睡觉 -是要紧事 |
[56:01] | You saw her last night, yeah? | 你看见她昨晚什么样了吧 |
[56:02] | If you thought she looked bad then, imagine the hangover. | 你知道她昨晚就够糟糕的了 想想宿醉有多严重 |
[56:04] | Please. Please. | 求你了 |
[56:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[56:10] | Cos I think you need to be very sure that you want to do this. | 因为你一定要百分百确定你想跟她说话 |
[56:12] | Yes. Yes, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[56:18] | Sorry for waking you. | 抱歉叫醒你 |
[56:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[56:24] | After Saira saw you yesterday, | 塞拉昨天见过你之后 |
[56:29] | she started acting strangely. | 她就开始变得古怪 |
[56:32] | And then, a little later on, she said she wanted to stop… | 没过多久 她就说想停 |
[56:37] | ..being together. | 不再跟我在一起 |
[56:39] | Then she left. | 然后她就走了 |
[56:43] | Something was said, between you and her, | 你跟她说了什么 |
[56:46] | that made that happen. | 她才会那样 |
[56:49] | I don’t know what. | 我不知道是什么 |
[56:51] | But yesterday… | 但昨天 |
[56:54] | ..you told me that I didn’t know everything. | 你告诉我 有些事情我不知道 |
[56:59] | She didn’t talk to you? | 她没告诉你 |
[57:02] | About what? | 告诉我什么 |
[57:45] | I’m starting to think that, for some reason, | 我开始觉得 由于某种原因 |
[57:48] | I’m always being lied to, by everybody. | 所有人都一直对我撒谎 |
[57:51] | Look, I-I don’t, I don’t care… | 我不在乎… |
[57:55] | I don’t care what it is. | 我不在乎是什么事 |
[57:57] | I just want the truth. | 我就想听实话 |
[58:14] | – Hello? – Helen? It’s Henry. | -喂 -海伦 我是亨利 |
[58:17] | – Hello, darling. Everything all right? – Yes. | -你好 亲爱的 一切都好吗 -好 |
[58:21] | I just wondered if you wanted to meet up sometime? | 我就是想问问 你想不想见面 |
[58:26] | Have a bit of fun? | 找点乐子 |