Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

生活(Life)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 生活(Life)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:30] Yes, I went to Pam’s son’s wedding. 是的 我去参加帕姆儿子的婚礼了
[00:32] The bride was sneezing all the way up the aisle. 新娘走红毯时一路打喷嚏
[00:35] Lucky she had the veil, really. 幸好她戴着面纱 真的
[00:37] Trust? Oh, no, of course I trust you. 相信 不 我当然相信你了
[00:41] No! Whatever you think is right. 不 你觉得合适就行
[00:43] Yes, I’m fine. I’m picking your dad up, he’s at the doctor’s. 是的 我很好 我去接你爸 他去看医生了
[00:47] – Half an hour, this’ll be fixed. – Oh, lovely! -半小时内能修好 -太好了
[00:52] Rachel, no… I promise, I’m not trying to get involved. 瑞秋 不 我保证 我不是想插手
[00:55] I just… 我只是…
[00:57] I want to make sure it’s reasonable. 我想确保价格公道
[01:01] Yes, well, either way, perhaps we don’t need special chocolates. 不管怎样 或许我们都不需要特制巧克力
[01:08] I don’t want to make a scene. 我不想争吵
[01:09] I know you’ve got a lot going on. 我知道你有很多事要处理
[01:14] I’m not good on my own. 我一个人不会玩得开心
[01:16] Just enjoy it. You’re on holiday! 好好享受吧 你是去度假
[01:19] Talk to someone you don’t know! 跟陌生人聊聊天
[01:22] Sounds horrific. 听上去好可怕
[01:26] No, I’ve got my books. Er, I’ll be fine. 我带了书 我不会有问题
[01:29] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[01:43] Finger food? Yes, of course we can. 小点心 当然可以
[01:46] But maybe just a couple of types. 但也许只要两三种就够了
[01:48] It’s the cost, Rachel. The… 是成本问题 瑞秋 是…
[01:51] Please don’t get at me! 请你别冲我发火
[01:55] No, it’s all right, I’m driving. 不 没事 我在开车
[01:58] Get the windows cleaned, 找人清洗窗户
[01:59] and make sure Finbar does the paperwork on a Thursday, 提醒芬巴周四做文书工作
[02:01] cos he forgets. 因为他总忘事
[02:03] Yeah, it’s petty cash, 对 只是小额零用金
[02:04] but it’s still got to be filed on the system. One sec. 但还是得通过系统申请 稍等
[02:07] S…sorry I’m late. I’m Andy. 抱歉我迟到了 我是安迪
[02:10] Yeah, we met. Remember? 我知道 我们见过 记得吗
[02:13] I’ll be in in a minute. 我马上就进去
[02:14] Right. 好的
[02:17] Sorry, what? 抱歉 你说什么
[02:18] No, he was just, erm… Doesn’t matter. 不 他就是… 算了不重要
[02:20] Er, petty cash, right… 小额零用金 对
[02:21] Yes! Yes, I know you like them. 是 我知道你喜欢它们
[02:24] But they’re so small and so expensive. 但它们那么小 又死贵
[02:27] But I don’t know if it’s justifiable. 但我不知道是否贵得有道理
[02:35] – What on Earth do you think you’re doing?! – I’m sorry. -你到底在干什么 -对不起
[02:39] – You nearly bloody killed me! – I’m sorry. -你差点撞死我了 -很抱歉
[02:42] – I really am. – Why the hell were you driving so fast? -真的 -你为什么开那么快
[02:45] – You’re lucky I took a step back! – I know, I know. -幸好我后退了一步 -我知道
[02:48] It’s just, I’m on my way to collect my… 我正要去接我的…
[02:51] Oh, my…! 天呐
[02:55] Dawn? 多恩
[02:57] You’re Dawn Mitchell! 你是多恩·米切尔
[03:00] Dawn! It’s Gail! 多恩 我是盖尔啊
[03:02] – Gail Reynolds! – What? -盖尔·雷诺兹 -什么
[03:04] Well… Oh, you’d know me as Gail Matthews. 你认识我的时候我叫盖尔·马修斯
[03:06] We were at school together. 我们以前是同学
[03:08] Well, I haven’t seen you in 50 years! 我们有50年没见过面了
[03:12] Oh, Gail Matthews! Well… 盖尔·马修斯 真没想到
[03:16] Wha…? 什…
[03:18] Look at you. 看看你
[04:15] – Better late than never. – I’m so sorry. -迟到总比没来强 -真对不起
[04:18] – It’s just, I had a… – No, it’s fine. -我在路上… -不 没事
[04:20] 20 minutes stood here I’ll never get back. 我不过是在这傻站着浪费了20分钟生命
[04:22] – I’ve had lots of thoughts. – I’m sure, -我思考了很多 -我相信
[04:24] – but it’s just something happened… – Mainly that -但在路上发生了… -想的主要是
[04:25] I should arrange a taxi next time. 下次我该搭出租
[04:29] Hello. 你好
[04:30] – Hi. – Oh, this is Dawn. -你好 -这是多恩
[04:31] She was crossing the road, and I nearly hit her. 她过马路时我差点撞到她
[04:35] – You nearly…? – Yes. But it turns out that we know each other! -你差点… -没错 结果发现我们认识
[04:39] Haven’t seen each other since we were at school. 毕业之后就再没见过面了
[04:41] I’m sorry. You nearly hit her?! 等一下 你差点撞到她
[04:42] Yes, I know. I just didn’t see… 是 我知道 我就是没看到…
[04:45] Hello. Henry. 你好 我是亨利
[04:48] I’m so sorry about my wife. 我替我妻子向你道歉
[04:50] – Good to meet you. – I said I’d give her a lift home. -很高兴认识你 -我说要载她回家
[04:53] – Least I can do. – Absolutely, the least. -这是我最起码能做的了 -当然 最起码的
[04:56] Look, why don’t we take you for a cup of tea somewhere nice? 听着 不如我们带你去个高档地方喝茶吧
[04:59] You two can catch up, have a gossip, whatever ladies do, 你俩可以叙叙旧 聊八卦 女人爱做的那些
[05:02] and we can all just… 让我们都…
[05:03] ..steady ourselves, yes? What do you think? 压压惊 你说好不好
[05:06] – All right. – Thank you. -好吧 -谢谢你
[05:08] Perfect. 太好了
[05:11] Oh, and, er, don’t worry… 别担心
[05:12] ..I’ll drive. 我开车
[05:20] – How was the trip? – I mean… -旅行怎么样 -就是…
[05:22] – Europe, right? – Yeah, we travelled around all summer. -去了欧洲对吧 -对 我们玩了整个夏天
[05:25] Sorry. It was booked in advance. 抱歉 之前就订好了的
[05:26] Oh, you’re fine. You’re here now. 没事 你现在来了
[05:28] – How’s it going? – Good, yeah. Er, just gone on leave, -你最近好吗 -挺好 刚开始休假
[05:31] and there’s so much to get ready and buy, 有很多东西要准备 要买
[05:33] and suddenly our flat’s falling apart. 我们的公寓忽然出了一堆问题
[05:36] The microwave’s broken and 微波炉坏了
[05:37] the washing machine’s got a leak or something. 洗衣机也漏水什么的
[05:39] But you’re with this guy…? 但你和那个男人在一起对吗
[05:40] – Liam, yeah. I met him after we… – Yeah, yeah. -利亚姆 我们…之后我才认识他 -对
[05:42] Well, erm, clearly you have good taste in men, so… 显然你选男人的眼光很好
[05:46] Oh, it was very dark at the party. 当时派对很暗 我根本看不清
[05:48] Come on. We liked each other. 少来 我们明明彼此有好感
[05:51] We were drunk. 我们当时都喝醉了
[05:52] And it was really good, by the way. 顺便说下 那很棒
[05:55] – What was? – Us. -什么很棒 -我们
[05:57] The sex. 那次上床
[05:59] Just saying, it was good. I-I liked it. 我就是想说 那次感觉很好 我很喜欢
[06:03] Well, it certainly did the job. 绝对没有辜负那一番运动
[06:08] Liam? This is Andy. 利亚姆 这是安迪
[06:10] He drives a delivery van, got stuck in traffic, 他开送货面包车 遇上堵车了
[06:13] and he’s the father of our child. 他是我们孩子的生父
[06:15] – Hello, good to meet you. – Yeah, you too. -你好 很高兴见到你 -我也是
[06:18] Oh, these are cool. 这些挺酷啊
[06:20] Yeah. Er, we’ve actually got most of what we need. 是的 不过需要的东西我们都买得差不多了
[06:23] We should probably be heading back. 我们或许该回去了
[06:25] We’ve got an appointment. 我们有约
[06:27] What? Well, I thought we were shopping together? 什么 我以为我们要一起购物呢
[06:30] Yeah, but you were an hour late, so it… 是没错 但你迟到了一小时 所以…
[06:33] Ok. 好吧
[06:35] Well, I’m supposed to be at work anyway, so…. 反正我本来也该在工作才对 所以…
[06:38] Just text me the details, and I’ll pay half for all the stuff. 把明细发给我吧 我会出一半的钱
[06:41] Oh, thanks. 谢谢
[06:42] Sorry I was late. 很抱歉我迟到了
[06:45] – Yeah, we need to go. – Right. Bye. -好了 我们该走了 -没错 再见
[06:49] Bye. 再见
[06:52] Shit. 该死的
[07:00] Belle? They’re ready for you. 贝尔吗 他们可以见你了
[07:04] It’s about order, efficiency, communication. 关键在于秩序 效率 沟通
[07:07] My aim is to make sure that I can take the task off your desk 我的目标是确保我可以分担你们肩上的任务
[07:10] and leave you to do your job. 让你们有时间去做好你们的工作
[07:13] Keep tight, efficient control. 保持紧张高效的掌控力
[07:18] You haven’t worked in an office environment for a while. 你脱离职场已经挺长时间了
[07:21] Are you sure you would enjoy it, being part of a bigger team? 你确定你会喜欢成为大团队的一分子吗
[07:24] Oh, yes! I’d enjoy seeing how we could all…work together. 当然了 我很乐意跟大家 协作共进
[07:30] Tell me about you, Belle, your hobbies. 跟我说说你自己吧 贝尔 你的兴趣爱好
[07:32] I’m very much into Pilates. 我很喜欢普拉提
[07:35] That’s what you teach, isn’t it? 你就是教这个的 不是吗
[07:36] What do you do when you’re not working? 你不工作的时候 都做些什么
[07:38] When you have a spare moment? 当你空闲的时候
[07:41] I suppose what I’m getting at… 我的意思是…
[07:43] …where does the joy come in your life? 你生活中的乐趣 来自哪里
[07:45] I like to get a sense of a person. 我喜欢以此判断你们到底是个怎样的人
[07:47] So, what do you really love? 所以 你真正热爱的是什么
[08:01] Architecture. 建筑学
[08:03] – Architecture? – Yep. -建筑学吗 -没错
[08:07] Like, buildings, bridges… 比如大楼 桥梁
[08:13] You should see her changing lanes! 你真该看看她变道时有多可怕
[08:15] Oh, Henry, that’s not true… 亨利 不是那样的
[08:16] Clear the area! Hold on to your hats! 把场地清空 惊险场面马上就要来了
[08:20] I mean, I don’t want to be rude, 我也不想无礼
[08:21] but how many times did you take your test? 但是你考驾照考了几次
[08:23] Oh, can we not? 能别提这个吗
[08:24] – Guess. – Sorry? -猜猜看 -什么
[08:25] I mean, two is probably average, three is a lot. 大家平均可能是两次 三次算很多了
[08:27] Guess how many? 你猜她考了多少次
[08:28] Nine. Nine times. 九次 九次啊
[08:31] Yes, nine! 没错 九次
[08:32] You were never great at following rules. 你向来都不怎么遵守规则
[08:34] Has she invited you to her party? It’s tomorrow. 她邀请你参加她的派对了吗 明天举办
[08:36] – She’s 70! – Fantastic. Let your hair down! -她70岁了 -好极了 尽情释放吧
[08:40] Bring some old photographs of her. We like a laugh! 带些她的老照片去吧 我们想笑一笑
[08:44] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[08:45] – Love to. – Good! Anyway… -好啊 -太好了 话说…
[08:47] A latte? What can I get for you? 喝拿铁吗 你要喝什么
[08:50] – Green tea? – Green tea! Very good. -绿茶可以吗 -绿茶啊 好极了
[08:58] So, running your own business? 所以 你现在自己创业当老板吗
[09:01] – Yes. – That’s just as I would’ve imagined. -是啊 -我就觉得你会这样
[09:03] Doing exactly what you want. You were like that at school. 做你想做的事 你当年上学时就这样
[09:06] – So much energy. – Well, you were energetic, too. -总是精力旺盛 -你当年也是精力旺盛的人啊
[09:09] – Oh, busy, certainly. – And also wild. -很忙倒是真的 -也很狂野
[09:12] Wild? No! 狂野吗 才没有
[09:13] We all thought you’d run away to the circus or something. 我们当年都以为你会跑去马戏团什么的
[09:17] That you’d go and do something incredible. 以为你会做些惊世骇俗的事
[09:19] Really? Silly. 真的吗 可真傻
[09:23] You’re all right, are you? 你真没事吧
[09:25] Yeah. Kids are all grown-up now. 是啊 现在孩子们都长大了
[09:27] Self-sufficient, mostly. 能自给自足 大多数时候算吧
[09:31] Henry’s fun. 亨利很有趣
[09:33] We…we…we go away sometimes. 我们 有时候会一起出去玩
[09:36] Why were you driving so fast? 但你为什么开车开那么快
[09:38] Oh, Dawn, I’m sorry. 多恩 对不起
[09:40] – What a thing! – No, it’s fine. -瞧这事闹的 -不 没事的
[09:43] But I’d just love to know why. 但我还是想知道原因
[09:49] To pick Henry up. 我是为了接亨利
[09:51] He hates waiting. 他讨厌等待
[09:57] What? 怎么了
[10:35] My God, by your grace… 上帝啊 感谢您的恩赐
[11:01] Oh, my God. 天呐
[11:03] I’m sorry! 对不起
[11:05] What happened? 发生什么事了
[11:07] It hit him. 不小心打中他了
[11:08] He was having a moment. 他正在享受沉思时刻呢
[11:10] Distracted by the hot guy on the balcony? 阳台上的性感男人让你分心了吗
[11:30] What? You’ve got that look Mum had 什么事 你脸上的表情跟妈妈以前一样
[11:33] when I’d eaten her chocolate or got pregnant or whatever. 我吃了她的巧克力 或是怀孕了什么的她都这样
[11:36] I guess you didn’t get the job? 看来你没得到那份工作吧
[11:38] No, I didn’t. Your doorbell fell off. 是的 没有 你的门铃掉下来了
[11:46] You getting out? 你要出门吗
[11:47] No. 不
[11:49] Are you taking the pill? 你有在吃药吗
[11:51] I’m still a loon. If that’s what you’re asking. 我还是个疯子 如果你是想问这个的话
[11:56] The remote for the TV didn’t work yesterday, 昨天电视遥控器失灵了
[11:58] so I smashed it to pieces with a chair. 所以我就用椅子把它砸得粉碎
[12:00] Now I can only watch ITV2. 现在我只能看ITV2台了
[12:03] Which isn’t ideal. 这可不怎么理想
[12:12] I want you to take Maya. 我想让你收留马娅
[12:16] – You w…? – I want her to live with you, in your flat. -你… -我希望她跟你一起住在你家
[12:18] – You’ve got a spare room… – You’re her mother! -你有个空房间… -你才是她妈啊
[12:19] No! You’re her aunt. She wouldn’t intrude. 不 你是她姨妈 她不会打扰你的
[12:22] She would. 她会的
[12:24] And we’ve made our decisions. You had children and I… 我们决定好了 你生下了孩子 而我…
[12:25] – Waited too long. – Never wanted them. -等了太多年迟迟不生 -我从来就不想要孩子
[12:28] I help where I can, but… 我会尽力帮忙 但是…
[12:29] She’s supposed to be at school! 她现在应该在上学才对
[12:32] Hi, sweetheart! 嗨 亲爱的
[12:33] – Belle’s here. – Morning, Maya! -贝尔来了 -早啊 马娅
[12:36] You’re home early. 你回来得可真早
[12:37] – Don’t patronise me. – Oh, for Christ’s sake! -别用高人一等的态度奚落我 -老天啊
[12:39] “Morning, Maya! You’re home early!” “早啊 马娅 你回来得可真早”
[12:41] All right, fine. Let’s just not speak. 好啊 那我们就不说话了
[12:42] Yeah, I’m good with that. 行啊 我没意见
[12:43] – I got sent home for being aggressive. – Well, what did you do? -我因为有攻击性被赶回家了 -你做了什么
[12:45] Nothing. I was talking with Kat in physics, 什么都没做 我在物理课上跟凯特说话
[12:47] and when Mr Kingston told us to stop, 金斯顿老师叫我们别说话了
[12:49] I accidentally dropped magnesium in a Bunsen burner and… 我不小心把一块镁掉进本生灯里了
[12:50] Oh, Maya, why can’t you…? 马娅 你怎么就不能…
[12:52] Actually, I’ve been trying really hard recently! 说真的 我最近已经很努力了
[12:53] Turning up, homework on time but, no. 老老实实地上学 按时交作业 但是不行
[12:55] Turns out, whatever I do, I’m aggressive. 事实证明 无论我做什么 我还是有攻击性
[12:58] So I might as well be! 那我就有攻击性了怎么着
[13:05] See you next week. 下周见
[13:09] I’m not going to help by getting in between you… 我不会介入你俩之间来帮忙…
[13:10] No, you just don’t want something in your life you can’t control. 是啊 你就是不想要你生活中无法掌控的事情
[13:19] – What, you ran her over? – She was fine! -什么 你开车碾压她了 -她没事
[13:21] – Talk about Friends Reunited. – Good! -这不就是”老友重逢” -是啊
[13:23] – So she’s your age? – Well, we were at school together, yes. -她和你同龄 -我们曾是校友 是的
[13:27] – So 70. – Er, nearly 70, yes. -她七十岁了 -差不多快七十岁了 是的
[13:29] She’s a pensioner. 她是一个老人
[13:30] You hit her with a car, and she went spinning off? 你开车撞了她 然后她就转身离开了
[13:31] – No, sorry… – I didn’t hit her! -不是 抱歉… -我没有撞到她
[13:33] – Fucking hell! – Rachel! -我的天 -瑞秋
[13:34] Mum, it’s not funny! You could’ve killed her! 妈妈 这不好笑 你差点杀了她
[13:37] – Well, I agree, it’s not funny. – But what we haven’t established -我同意 这不好笑 -但是我们没有弄清楚
[13:39] is why your mother drove straight round a corner without looking. 为什么你妈妈在转弯的时候没有看路
[13:42] I just wasn’t paying attention. 我就是没有注意
[13:45] – I’ve got a lot on. – You? Like what? -我有太多事要忙了 -你 忙什么
[13:47] You mean the party? You don’t have to do anything… 是因为派对吗 你不用做任何事…
[13:49] All right, but if I left it up to you, we’d have to 好吧 但是我要是都交给你们 我们就得
[13:51] – take out a mortgage. – Rachel’s right, leave it to her. -申请贷款了 -瑞秋是对的 就该全交给她
[13:53] Actually, the really strange thing… 事实上 真正奇怪的是…
[13:54] I don’t want to be controversial, 我并不想唱反调
[13:55] but on the subject of money… 但是说到钱…
[13:56] but she kept looking at me… 她一直盯着我看…
[13:57] ..I need to borrow some again. …我需要再借点钱
[13:58] ..like she’d seen something. …好像她看到了什么
[14:00] – Or, I don’t… – Again? What’s the problem now? How much? -或者我不 -又借 又怎么了 借多少
[14:02] – Er, five. – Jon! -五 -乔恩
[14:03] Just to tide me over! 帮我渡过难关
[14:04] Well, a fiver’s not so bad. 五镑而已嘛
[14:06] 500, Dad. 五百镑 爸爸
[14:07] 500! Well, that’s a different matter. 五百镑 那就是另外一回事了
[14:10] Stop it, yeah? I’m not a child. I don’t like it either. 别数落我了行吗 我不是小孩 我也不想这样
[14:12] – Jon. – Just to tide me over! -乔恩 -就帮我这一把
[14:14] – We can’t. – You can. -不行 -可以的
[14:15] Not again. 不能再借你了
[14:15] – It’s exceptional circumstances! – Well, we might be able to, -这次是特殊情况 -我们也许可以
[14:17] – but your mother’s got a point. – Mum doesn’t understand money. -但是你妈说的有道理 -妈妈对钱一窍不通
[14:20] Jon, yes, she does. She might not… 乔恩 她懂 她也许不…
[14:21] You always say she doesn’t know how bank accounts work, 你总说她不知道银行账户是怎么回事
[14:23] and she hasn’t got a card with contactless 她一张无接触卡也没有
[14:24] cos she can’t be bothered to sort it out. 因为她嫌费事
[14:26] You always say she’s hopeless with money. 你总说跟钱相关的事她没救了
[14:28] Maybe, but she’s still your mother. 也许吧 但是她毕竟是你母亲
[14:30] You should get contactless, Mum. 妈你应该办张无接触卡
[14:32] She’s never developed the skills, but, in fairness, 她从来没有学过这些 但是 公平来讲
[14:34] that’s because I’ve always handled the financial side. 那是因为我一直在管钱
[14:37] Actually, I’ve handled as much as I can, 实际上 我尽我所能
[14:38] leaving your mother to live a life of luxury. 让你母亲过上奢侈的生活
[14:40] A lady who lunches, isn’t that right? 参加午餐会的上流女士 我说的对吗
[14:42] I used to do things. 我也曾有我的生活
[14:43] What? 什么
[14:46] Seeing Dawn today, she reminded me. 今天看到多恩 她提醒我了
[14:48] – I was head girl. – You… Yes, I know. -我曾是学年女生代表 -你…对我知道
[14:51] Won’t shut up about it! 总是没完没了地提这茬
[14:52] In a band, too. 我也参加过乐队
[14:55] A…a band? 乐队
[14:56] Yes, I was the singer. I never told you? 是的 我是主唱 我没和你说过吗
[14:59] Yes, we covered the Rolling Stones, Small Faces. 是的 我们翻唱过滚石乐队 小脸乐队
[15:02] We were called…Purple Dragon. 我们乐队叫…紫龙乐队
[15:04] Or Purple something. 还是紫什么的
[15:09] I smoked pot. 我还抽过大麻
[15:11] Pot?! 大麻
[15:12] Is this early onset? A concussion? 这是脑震荡发病前兆吗
[15:14] No, don’t laugh. Seriously, it could be shock. 不 不要笑 说真的 她可能吓到了
[15:16] I mean, come on. Purple Dragon? 别闹了 还紫龙乐队
[15:20] Do you think she’s making it up? I mean, she never really sings. 你认为她是编造的吗 她从来不唱歌
[15:22] No, she does, I’ve heard her. 不 她唱歌 我听过她唱歌
[15:24] When you were babies, she used to sing a bit. 你们俩还是婴儿的时候她唱过一点
[15:26] – Any good? – “Good” is not exactly the word I’d use. -唱得好吗 -我不会用”好”这个词
[15:29] It certainly didn’t put you to sleep. 那歌声当然不会哄你们睡着
[15:30] Cried your eyes out most of the time. 大部分时候都让你们哭得撕心裂肺
[15:33] – Is she all right? – Your mum? -她还好吧 -你妈
[15:35] Oh, you know her. She’s fine. 你知道她的 她很好
[15:39] She’s always fine. 她一贯很好
[16:17] Unexpected! 没想到你会来
[16:18] – You…you busy? – No. Come in. -你…你忙吗 -不忙 进来吧
[16:22] What’s that? 那是什么
[16:27] – Holiday? – Er, no. -要去度假吗 -不
[16:28] Liam’s going away with work tomorrow. 利亚姆明天出差
[16:30] – Right. – He’s just in the shower. -好的 -他在洗澡
[16:34] He’ll be out in a minute. 他马上就出来了
[16:37] You weren’t joking. 你们果然不是说着玩的
[16:39] So much kit. 这一堆东西
[16:47] Shit…! 该死…
[17:01] So good of you to come back. 你又跑一趟真是太好了
[17:03] Not a problem. 没事
[17:06] Thank you for the buzzer! Perfect. 谢谢你修了门铃 非常好
[17:09] Now, can I get you anything? 你想喝点什么吗
[17:11] Cup of tea? 来杯茶
[17:13] – Glass of wine? – Oh, no, tea’s good. -还是喝杯酒 -不了 喝茶就好
[17:15] Thanks for the offer, though. 还是谢谢你问我
[17:18] So, it was this switch here. 是这个开关
[17:21] Stopped working. 不好用了
[17:25] So…so, I bought you something. 我…我给你买了点东西
[17:28] It’s a microwave. Only cos you said yours didn’t work. 是个微波炉 你说过你的坏了
[17:31] I know it’s not about the money, 我知道这不是钱的问题
[17:32] but I had some savings and thought, 但是我有些存款然后就想
[17:34] if I can make things easier… Make up for being late. 如果能让你们过得好一些…算是补偿我的迟到
[17:37] That’s really sweet. 你真贴心
[17:42] What’s that? 那是什么
[17:44] What do you think it is? 你猜是什么
[17:47] Gas mask? 防毒面具
[17:49] It’s a breast pump. Yeah, for the milk. 吸奶器 吸母乳用的
[17:52] You have to encourage the flow, apparently. 你得促进乳汁流出
[17:56] It’s really important. 挺重要的
[17:58] I’ve been reading loads of books, and they don’t all agree. 我读了很多书 他们看法各异
[18:01] – There’s books? – Yeah. -还有这方面的书 -是的
[18:03] Yeah, there’s loads of books. 有很多这方面的书
[18:08] Must be hard, dating after a divorce. 在离婚之后约会一定很难吧
[18:10] It’s all different these days. Apps, whatever. 现在不一样了 有交友软件之类的
[18:13] I used to get drunk and end up with someone. 我以前常会喝个烂醉然后找个人过夜
[18:16] Not supposed to do that now. 现在不能那样了
[18:18] No! 那可不
[18:23] You said you were divorced? 你说你离婚了
[18:25] That’s right. 是的
[18:27] Do you date? 你跟人约会吗
[18:29] No. 没有
[18:30] You with someone, then? 那你有男友了吗
[18:32] No. 没有
[18:39] You know what? Maybe I will have that glass of wine. 我要不还是喝那杯红酒吧
[18:41] Good idea! 好主意
[18:44] I thought maybe you could name her after me. 或许你能给她取跟我一样的名
[18:47] Andy? 安迪
[18:48] – There are girls called Andie! – I don’t know any… -也有女孩子叫安迪的 -我是没见过
[18:51] Andie MacDowell. 安迪·麦克道尔
[18:52] – Well, she’s the only one! – Yeah. -也就她一个吧 -也是
[18:55] Yeah, OK, she’s the only one, but she makes good films. 没错 就她一个 但她拍的都是好电影
[19:03] That’s working well! See? 门铃真好用 看到没
[19:07] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[19:09] – Yes? – It’s Maya. -哪位 -是马娅
[19:12] Maya? 马娅
[19:14] Can I come in? 我能进来吗
[19:17] OK, fine. 那好吧
[19:18] Yes! Yes, of course you can come in. 可以 你当然可以进来
[19:23] This is Dominic. He’s doing the light switch. 这是多米尼克 他在修电灯开关
[19:25] Hello. 你好
[19:27] – Boyfriend? – No. No. He’s an el…electrician. -你男朋友 -不是 他是电工师傅
[19:30] You poured him a glass of wine. 可你给他倒了一杯酒
[19:33] What’s going on? 怎么了
[19:34] Had an argument with Mum. She… 跟我妈吵架了 她…
[19:38] – …did a few things. – What? What did she do? -做了一些事 -什么 她做了什么
[19:41] Point is, I went down the list, and, bad luck… 关键是 我找遍了人 可惜运气不好
[19:43] ..you’re it. 只有你了
[19:45] Can I stay? 我能住这吗
[19:46] – Tonight? – You’ve got a spare room. -今晚 -你有空房间的
[19:50] – Christ, it shouldn’t be a difficult question! – Yes! -天呐 有那么难回答吗 -可以
[19:52] – Yes, of course you can stay. – Jesus! -可以 你当然可以住这儿 -服了
[19:59] – Should be working now. – Thanks. -应该修好了 -谢谢
[20:04] You guys are going to make a good family. 你们一定会组建一个好家庭的
[20:08] We all will, right? 我们都会的 不是吗
[20:13] All right? 你好啊
[20:17] – He got us a microwave. – Oh, right. -他送了我们一台微波炉 -这样啊
[20:20] Yeah, I was planning on getting ours fixed, actually, but, er… 我其实是打算修好我们那台的 不过…
[20:25] No, yeah, it’s useful, in case. 还是挺有用的 以备不时之需嘛
[20:30] The wire was cut on the inside of the switch. 开关内部的电线被切断了
[20:33] Really? Cut? 真的吗 切断了
[20:35] Yeah, like someone cut it deliberately. 对 像是有人故意切断的
[20:37] Why would somebody do that? 谁会做这种事
[20:42] I should leave you to talk to your, er… 我该让你去陪你的…
[20:44] – My niece. – Niece, yeah. -我侄女 -陪你侄女
[20:50] How much do I owe you? 我该付你多少钱
[20:51] Well, a call-out’s £70. 上门服务是70镑
[20:57] Actually, don’t worry about it. 还是算了吧
[20:58] Maybe phone me again. 你有事再打给我
[21:00] If, er, anything happens to… 如果还有什么…
[21:03] ..need attention. 需要修的
[21:06] It’s an old flat. I’d say that’s inevitable. 这是栋老公寓了 有问题在所难免
[21:09] Jesus Christ! 有完没完了
[21:19] Bye! 拜
[21:22] Bye. 拜
[22:08] – Hiya. – Sorry, but… -你好呀 -不好意思
[22:10] …what are you doing? 你这是干什么
[22:12] Me friends have gone into town cos we ran out of wine, 我的朋友进城买酒去了
[22:14] and I got bored, so I thought I’d go for a swim in the lake, 我一个人无聊 就想着去湖里游泳
[22:17] but it was really cold! 但是湖水好冷
[22:19] And then I’ve gone and locked myself out! 然后我发现我把自己锁在门外了
[22:22] But I thought, I’ll ask for a towel 转念一想 我可以要块毛巾擦擦
[22:23] and somewhere to stay and warm up until they get back. 再找个地方待着暖暖身子 等他们回来
[22:26] Erm, I was…I was asleep, so… 我已经睡了 所以…
[22:29] No, you weren’t. You were too quick to get up. 你肯定没睡 不然不可能这么快就起来
[22:31] Nice ‘jamas. 睡衣不错嘛
[22:33] So go on, then. As I said, it’s cold. 让我进去吧 我真的很冷
[22:36] Do you mind? 你介意吗
[22:38] I need help. 我需要帮助
[22:39] Yes, of course. Sorry, please… 当然可以 抱歉 请进
[22:41] – Please, come in. – I’m Saira, by the way. -快请进 -对了 我叫塞拉
[22:44] Right, good. 好的
[22:45] There’s a robe in the bathroom. 浴室里有件浴袍
[22:46] – It’s just down there on the left. – Thanks. -往里走左手边 -谢谢
[22:52] Are you on your own? 你一个人吗
[22:54] Er, my wife’s a writer. 我妻子是个作家
[22:56] She booked it to work on her novel, 她本来订了这间房来创作小说
[22:57] but, in the end, she wasn’t available, 但最后她没空
[22:59] so she suggested I use it instead. 所以就让我来体验一番
[23:04] Is this your wife? 这是你妻子吗
[23:05] She looks nice. 挺漂亮的
[23:10] So, what do you do? 你是干什么的呢
[23:12] I’m an English teacher. 我是英语老师
[23:14] I love English, me. 我超喜欢英语的
[23:16] Words. 特别是文字
[23:21] So, what are we going to do while we’re waiting? 等待期间我们该做点什么呢
[23:26] Er, well, there’s a television. 那里有电视看
[23:29] We could, erm…wait and watch… 我们可以…边等边看
[23:33] Come on. 别扫兴啊
[23:35] We’re on holiday. 我们可是在度假
[23:37] Let’s get to know each other. 我们来认识下彼此吧
[24:22] You know, there are apps. 你可以直接用交友软件的
[24:24] You don’t have to destroy the wiring in your house 没必要毁坏家里的电线
[24:26] to get men round and sleep with them. 就为了哄诱男人 跟他们上床
[24:31] What happened, with your mum? 你妈怎么了
[24:33] I can’t get through to her phone. 我打不通她的电话
[24:36] Stuff. 各种事
[24:39] I called the ambulance. She wouldn’t get in it, so she… 我叫了救护车 她不肯上车 她就…
[24:42] The police turned up, as well, and she fought them. 警察也来了 她还反抗
[24:44] She tried to run away through the door, 她试图破门逃跑
[24:45] so, in the end, they sectioned her. 他们最后只好强制让她入院治疗了
[24:47] Sectioned? 强制入院
[24:48] Yeah, and they said that, since you’re my next of kin, 对 他们还说 因为你是我的最近亲
[24:50] I had to come here. They dropped me off. 我必须得过来 他们送我来的
[24:53] Yeah, sectioned. 对 强制入院治疗了
[24:55] She was cutting herself. 她自残
[24:57] God. Maya… 天呐 马娅
[25:00] Er, they took her to A&E for her arms, 他们带她去急诊治疗手臂了
[25:02] and then they’re going to take her to another hospital for mental… 然后要带她去另一家…
[25:06] ..people. 精神病院
[25:08] There was a lot of blood. 她流了好多血
[25:10] They wrote it all down. 地址在这里
[25:15] I should find her. 我该去看她
[25:16] Better not to. They said to leave it for tonight. 最好别去 他们说今晚先让她冷静下
[25:19] They’ll make her safe and try and get her to sleep. 他们会保证她安全 并让她休息
[25:23] We’ll see her in the morning, then. 那我们就明早去看她
[25:24] No point in me going. Make her worse. 我就不去了 只会让她更糟
[25:27] I’ll go by myself, then. 那我就一个人去
[25:33] Yes, of course. If she’s ill, you can stay. 当然了 如果她病了 你可以留宿
[25:36] Tonight. Fine. 就今晚 没问题
[25:38] Tonight? 就今晚
[25:40] Yes. 对
[25:44] Right. 好吧
[25:56] So, tell me about your wife, then. 跟我说说你妻子吧
[25:59] She’s a writer. Nice. 她是个作家 不错
[26:02] Where did you meet? 你们怎么认识的
[26:04] Er, we…we went to the same school, 我们 我们是校友
[26:07] and the same church, as well. 还去同一个教堂
[26:09] What, since school? 什么 校园恋爱吗
[26:11] Yeah. 对
[26:13] Wait, wait. 等等 等等
[26:14] Are you two the only two people that you’ve ever, like…? 那你们就只跟对方做过吗
[26:22] That is so weird. 太奇怪了
[26:25] Is that, like, um, like a Christian thing, or something? 这算是基督徒的做法吗 还是什么
[26:28] No. W-we’re just really happy. 不 我们就是很幸福
[26:31] Really? 真的吗
[26:36] You look a bit miserable to me. 我觉得你看上去有些忧郁
[26:37] Well… I do have a sense of humour. 我也有幽默感
[26:41] You have? 真的吗
[26:42] – Yeah. – Where? -真的 -在哪
[26:47] Ah, there you go! 终于笑了
[26:53] So, what about, erm… 那么…
[26:56] What about you? 那你呢
[26:58] What about me, David? 我怎么了 大卫
[27:00] Are you, you know… Are you with anyone? 你有没有 你有没有对象
[27:05] No, I’m not. 不 我单身
[27:11] So, your, erm…your wife… 那你 你妻子
[27:17] She was meant to be here, was she? 她本该在这里 对吧
[27:20] What happened? 发生什么了
[27:22] You on a break? Split? 你们暂时分开了 分居了
[27:30] It’s… 这个
[27:34] Your friends are back. 你的朋友们回来了
[27:46] I like you, David. 我喜欢你 大卫
[27:49] – A bit forward, but… – Nah. -我有些直接 但是 -不
[27:52] I do. 是真的
[27:53] So… 那么
[27:57] You’re on a break. 你们暂时分开了
[28:00] I’m going to kiss you, David. 我要吻你了 大卫
[28:02] And you can stop me, if you like, but… 你可以阻止我 如果你想的话 但是
[28:09] No. 不行
[28:12] That wa…isn’t, erm… 那不…不是…
[28:15] Can you…can you go and tell your friends to turn it down? 你能 你能让你朋友小声点吗
[28:18] Cos it’s…it’s late. 因为已经很晚了
[28:19] Come on, it’s not that late. David, David… 拜托 还没那么晚 大卫 大卫
[28:22] I don’t have to go anywhere. 我不需要离开
[28:23] No, you do. You do. 不 你需要 你得离开
[28:30] Shame. 真可惜
[28:33] Have a nice life, yeah? 祝你生活幸福
[30:45] Dawn! 多恩
[30:46] Gail? 盖尔
[30:47] I tried you at home but your, er… Harriet said you were… 我去你家找过你 但是 哈里特说你…
[30:50] – You’ve been waiting? – Er, look, I… -你一直在等我吗 -听着 我…
[30:53] I need to speak to you about yesterday. 我得跟你谈谈昨天的事
[30:56] Look, Gail. Forget it, it was just an accident… 盖尔 别多想了 那是个意外
[30:58] No, after that. From when you first saw me, 不 在那之后 从你刚看到我时
[31:01] you were looking at me in such an odd way. 你就用种奇怪的眼神看着我
[31:03] No. 没有
[31:04] And those questions you were asking… 还有你问的那些问题
[31:07] – I didn’t sleep… – What questions? -我都睡不着 -什么问题
[31:08] About what I used to do. You had a thought about me. 关于我以前做的事 你对我有看法
[31:12] My life. That I wasn’t what you expected. 我的人生 我不是你期待的那样
[31:14] No, Gail… 不 盖尔
[31:16] I want the truth. That’s why I’m here. 我想听实话 所以我来找你了
[31:24] – Well, it… – What? -这个嘛 -怎么
[31:26] – Yes, a thought. Just my opinion, but… – What? -对 是有 只是个人观点 但 -什么
[31:30] – Honestly, it’s only… – No, tell me. Or I’ll shout! -说真的… -告诉我 不然我就喊了
[31:33] It’s been going round in my head. 我一直在想这件事
[31:35] This is important, and I want you to tell me, 这很重要 我希望你告诉我
[31:37] otherwise I might just… Yes, well, shout right here. 否则我可能就 对 在这里大喊
[31:47] Well, we wouldn’t want that. 那可不行
[31:51] Come on. 来吧
[31:59] Gail… 盖尔
[32:01] ..he’s awful to you. 他对你太差了
[32:03] Who? 谁
[32:04] The way he treats you, everything he says, mocking you. 他待你的方式 他说的一切 嘲笑你
[32:07] Who?! 谁
[32:10] Your husband. 你丈夫
[32:15] It’s been going on so long, you probably can’t see it, but… 已经这样很久了 你可能都意识不到 但…
[32:21] That’s just not true. 根本不是的
[32:23] He does it all the time. 他一直这样
[32:26] And, really, you know there’s a problem. 而且你知道你们有问题
[32:28] That’s why this was bothering you. 所以我的话才让你烦心
[32:30] You see us once! One lunch. 你才见过我们一次 一次午餐
[32:34] To make a judgment on my whole life, it’s quite insulting. 就对我的生活指手画脚 太不尊重人了
[32:36] Exactly, and… 没错 而且
[32:38] And you can do what you want. 你想怎么做都可以
[32:40] I mean, I would never have said anything 要不是你让我说实话
[32:42] – if you hadn’t asked me to be honest. – We’re happy. -我绝对不会说什么 -我们很幸福
[32:44] We’ve had a hugely, very happy marriage. 我们的婚姻很充实 很幸福
[32:52] You never used to be shy. 你以前从不害羞
[32:55] Look, I’m sorry. I’ve got to go. Lots to do. 抱歉 我得走了 还有很多事
[32:59] Come this afternoon. 下午来吧
[33:00] And watch. Just watch. 看看 好好看看
[33:05] Yes, all right. I’ll… I’ll see you later. 好 我会 我会去的
[33:10] Bye. 再见
[33:23] Text Liam. 给利亚姆发短信
[33:25] You’ll get this when you land, 你落地的时候会看到这条短信
[33:27] but contractions are starting early. 但是宫缩提前开始了
[33:29] Can’t believe it! All under control. Kiss. 意料之外 一切尽在掌控 亲亲
[33:43] Have a good day. 祝你今日愉快
[33:52] Morning. All right, then. 早上好
[33:55] New year. 新学期
[33:57] New group, new you. 新同学 新的你
[34:00] OK, what do you think, 从一边开始
[34:01] shall we just start at one end and go round and intro…? 自我介绍 意下如何
[34:07] I-I-I didn’t realise that you… 我 我没发现
[34:12] – What…? – This is really weird. -怎么 -这有点怪怪的
[34:15] Er, sorry. 不好意思
[34:17] Sorry, er, Saira and I have, er… 不好意思 我和塞拉有
[34:21] We’ve met. 我们有见过
[34:25] – Yeah. – Yeah. -是的 -是的
[34:29] It’s great to have you here. 欢迎你
[34:31] It’s good to have you all here. 欢迎大家
[34:36] Shall we just go round and introduce ourselves? 大家开始轮流自我介绍吧
[34:39] I’m David Aston, lead on Renaissance literature. 我是大卫·阿斯顿 执教文艺复兴文学
[34:41] I’m your tutor. 我是你们的导师
[34:42] – And you are…? – Christine. -你是 -克里斯汀
[34:45] – I’m Alex. – Kimberley. -我叫亚历克斯 -金伯利
[34:53] You said English teacher! 你说你是英语老师的
[34:55] Well, yeah, I, er… 是的 我 我
[34:57] I do teach English. 我是教英语
[34:59] I thought you were on holiday? 我以为你在度假
[35:01] Yeah, we was. 我们是度假来着
[35:02] Left this morning. Came straight here. 今早离开的 直接来上课
[35:04] How are things with your wife? 你跟你妻子怎么样
[35:06] Oh, yes. I’m just off to meet her now. 对 我正要去见她
[35:09] – Bit late. – OK. Well, erm, I’ll see you next week. -有点晚了 -好的 下周见
[35:12] – Yeah, absolutely. See you, then. – Can I get your number? -没问题 再见 -你能给我号码吗
[35:15] It’s just in case I’ve got a question about the course. 以防我有课程上的问题
[35:20] Please? 好吗
[35:24] OK. 好吧
[35:27] Just stick it in there. 在这输入就好了
[35:29] Yes. 行
[36:07] How are you? 你还好吗
[36:15] Maya did the right thing, calling them, so they can help you. 马娅做得对 报警能够帮助你
[36:20] She misses you. 她很想你
[36:23] Needs her mother. 她需要母亲
[36:26] She wouldn’t go to school today. 她今天不肯去上学
[36:29] You’ve thought it, too, haven’t you? 你也是这么想吧 不是吗
[36:32] She’s just like me. 她太像我了
[36:34] Like I was at her age. 我像她这么大的时候就这个样子
[36:37] I hate myself and now I hate her, too. 我恨我自己 所以我也恨她
[36:39] You should stop saying things like that. Be positive. 你不要再说这样的话了 乐观点
[36:42] I have my bad days, but I-I’m… 我今天够难了 但是我…
[36:43] A secret alcoholic? 你私底下是个酒鬼吗
[36:45] – You don’t hate her. – “Be positive.” -你并不恨她 -“要乐观”
[36:49] You don’t understand mental illness at all… 你一点儿也不了解精神疾病
[36:52] I understand that resilience is important… 我知道韧性很重要
[36:54] Resilience! I fucking hate resilience. 韧性 我真恨韧性
[36:56] When did it start being about making things better instead? 什么时候才能把重点放在让事情变得更好
[36:59] It implies it’s all on you to be “resilient” 总是让「你」有韧性
[37:02] when it should be on the people attacking you. 怎么不说那些伤害你的人
[37:05] The shits and bastards! And Tories and men! 烂事烂人 保守党 还有男人
[37:10] – Did they say how long you’ll have to stay in here for? – Belle! -医生说你要在这待多久了吗 -贝尔
[37:13] I was cutting my arm with a kitchen knife in front of my daughter 我在我女儿面前用刀子割手腕
[37:16] because I wanted her to see me die! 因为我想让她看着我死掉
[37:19] See what she did to me? 看到她对我做了什么了吗
[37:26] So she’s yours now. 她归你了
[37:28] – Well, she can’t stay at mine. – She’ll have to. -她不能住我家 -她只能住你家
[37:29] No! I never agreed to that! 不行 我绝不同意
[37:31] She’s your family. 她是你的家人
[37:33] I-I can’t… 我家…
[37:35] …have someone in the flat. 我家不能有别人
[37:38] You went away for years. 你离家多年
[37:40] And you’ve got problems worse than me. 比我的问题严重多了
[37:42] Failed marriage, no real friends, alcohol problems… 婚姻失败 没有朋友 酗酒
[37:45] I have helped you… 我帮过你
[37:46] ..for a long time. Done everything… 很长时间 做过太多事了
[37:48] No, you’ve paid for things. That is different to help. 不 你之前那是补偿 跟帮不是一回事
[37:51] Do you think I’d be here if you’d ACTUALLY done anything? 如果你真的帮我了 我还会在这吗
[37:55] You should call her and tell her where she’s sleeping tonight. 你给她打电话 告诉她今晚在哪过夜
[38:04] Charge your glasses, find a seat. 倒满酒 找地方坐下
[38:06] In a minute, we’ll have speeches! 我们马上要致辞了
[38:24] Remember, slowly and clearly. 记住 慢慢地 清楚地说
[38:26] Try to speak to people at the back of the room. 别只盯着前排的人 对着后面的人讲
[38:28] Have you written it down? 你写下来了吗
[38:29] Well, make sure you keep your head up. 记住要抬起头
[38:32] – So, shall we? – Yes. -开始吗 -好的
[38:43] Hello. 你好
[38:46] Hello, hello! 各位 各位
[38:47] Now, as you’ll all know, 众所周知
[38:50] traditionally, I have made the speeches at our wedding, 我们的婚礼啦 周年庆啦之类的
[38:54] anniversaries, etc. 一般都是由我发言
[38:56] This is because Gail insists she has nothing to say! 因为盖尔坚持说她没什么要讲的
[39:02] But, this time, you are lucky. 但是 这次你们很幸运
[39:04] She has been persuaded to say a few words! 她在我的劝说下 要来讲几句
[39:07] But it doesn’t come naturally, so, please, be generous 但是有点勉强 所以请见谅
[39:11] and welcome the love of my life, 欢迎我的一生挚爱
[39:15] who’s very attractive, 迷人
[39:17] but also now very old! 而年老的
[39:21] Gail! 盖尔
[39:32] Thanks for coming. 谢谢光临
[39:38] Henry’s right. 亨利说得对
[39:40] I don’t do speeches as a rule, 我一般不做致辞
[39:43] but I thought, after 70 years, 但是我想 70年了
[39:47] maybe I’d… 也许 我…
[39:47] Not have many more chances! 不会再有很多机会了
[39:53] Maybe I’d give it a go. 也许我应该试一次
[39:55] So, erm… 所以
[39:58] Yes, so thank you to the Red Lion for the food, 谢谢红狮餐馆提供的餐食
[40:01] which has been wonderful. 非常美味
[40:04] I’d also like to thank you all for coming. 我也要感谢各位来参加
[40:09] You’ve done that. 来都来了
[40:13] I mean, our friends. 我们的诸位好友
[40:16] Of so many years. 这么多年的挚友
[40:21] Of course, I would like to thank the family. 当然 我也要感谢家人
[40:26] Rachel. 瑞秋
[40:28] Jonathan. 乔纳森
[40:30] You have been the most wonderful children we could imagine. 你们是最可爱的孩子
[40:36] A support to us, and… 支持着我们 而且…
[40:38] Expensive. 好费钱
[40:47] And the way you have found your way in the world, 你们找到了自己的处世之道
[40:53] with your own loved ones, 跟你们的挚爱一起
[40:56] it brings us such joy. 让我们无比喜悦
[40:59] I am a very content mum. 我作为妈妈非常满足
[41:02] And a very happy granny! 还是个幸福的姥姥
[41:05] Sexy granny! 性感的姥姥
[41:08] Oh, come on! It’s your birthday! 拜托 今天你过生日
[41:15] Finally… 最后
[41:27] – ..I’d like to talk about Henry. – Oh, at last! -我要说说亨利了 -可算啊
[41:34] 最后 亨利 我有这一切都完全因你 我无比幸福 你是我的全世界 再次感谢大家的到来 我的70岁生日有你们很完美
[41:36] Well, come on, this is the best bit! Don’t stop now! 讲啊 这段最精彩了 别不讲了啊
[41:45] Yes, well… 那么
[41:47] Now we’re… 我们已经…
[41:50] ..as you say, old, I suppose… 像你说的 我们已经老了
[42:01] ..I have to say… 我得说
[42:18] ..I can’t imagine what my life would have been like without you. 我不能想象我的生活没有你会是怎样
[42:26] To Henry. 敬亨利
[42:28] To Henry! 敬亨利
[42:34] Er, no, no. That’s, er… 不 那…
[42:37] That’s not right. 不对
[42:40] The reason we’re here, my… 我们今天在这里
[42:43] ..beautiful, kind… 我美丽 善良
[42:48] ..amazing wife. 迷人的妻子
[42:51] You’re not old, my darling. No, not at all. 你才不老 我的宝贝 一点都不老
[42:54] You’ve just got started. 你的人生才刚刚开始
[42:57] To Gail. 敬盖尔
[42:59] To Gail! 敬盖尔
[43:18] Thank you. Excuse me. 谢谢 失陪了
[43:21] Well, that’s done. 好了
[43:48] Yeah. It’s Hannah Taylor. 你好 我是汉娜·泰勒
[43:51] Um, I’m calling cos, er… 我打来是因为
[44:06] Oh, shit! 该死
[44:15] Oh, shit! 该死
[44:36] Thanks for coming. 感谢前来
[44:38] There’s free drinks on the bar over there. 那边的吧台有免费饮料
[44:40] Thanks. Erm…happy birthday. 谢谢 生日快乐
[44:42] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[44:54] Henry! 亨利
[44:56] Where have you been? 你去哪了
[44:58] – I… – Cheer up! Speech wasn’t that bad! -我… -开心点 致辞没那么差
[45:01] Oh, Paul! Excuse me. 保罗 失陪了
[45:53] Help! 救命
[46:00] Help! 救命
[46:03] Help! 救命
[46:09] Help! 救命
[46:13] Everything all right? 你没事吧
[46:15] I’m having my baby! I’m having my baby now, I need help! 我要生了 我就要生了 来人帮帮我
[46:18] – Open the door, yeah? – I’m on the floor, I can’t reach! -那你开门啊 -我躺在地上 够不到
[46:22] – So you need help right now? – Now! -你现在需要帮助 -对
[46:24] – And no-one with a key is, like, anywhere around? – No! -周围没人有钥匙吗 -没有
[46:27] Right, then. 那好吧
[46:29] Aggressive… 有攻击性
[46:38] Cool. 酷
[46:40] Shit. 该死
[46:52] We can’t go on like this. 我们不能这样下去
[46:55] I know. 我知道
[47:08] Nice to see you, too. 我也很高兴见到你
[47:12] As you know, I’m not talking to your wife. 我不跟你妻子说话
[47:15] Nothing to say. 没什么可说的
[47:16] Er, but, unfortunately, you owe me £53 但不幸的是 你欠我53镑
[47:20] for your share of the painting of the hallway. 走廊里那幅画你应该出这些钱
[47:23] – Er, yeah. – I’ve put a number of notes under your door, -对 -我往你门缝里塞了几张字条
[47:27] but received no response. 但没有回音
[47:28] – Well, it’s been a difficult few weeks. – We all have issues. -这几周过得很难 -我们都有问题
[47:30] Speaking of which, I can’t imagine 说到这个 我无法想象
[47:31] what problem your wife has with me, 你妻子跟我有什么过节
[47:33] – but can you tell her…? – She’s dead. -但你能不能告诉她… -她死了
[47:36] I beg your pardon? 什么
[47:41] She died. 她死了
[47:45] Five weeks ago, she was on an escalator… 五周前 她坐扶梯的时候
[47:49] ..and she fell, a long way, hit her head and…and… 跌倒了 一路摔下去 撞到了头
[47:55] …and…and…and died. 然后…死了
[47:57] So, no, actually, I can’t tell her anything. 所以我什么都没法告诉她
[48:06] Is this a joke? 你开玩笑吗
[48:10] Have you seen her recently? 你最近见过她吗
[48:16] I’m… 我…
[48:18] – I didn’t… – You didn’t what? -我没… -你没什么
[48:21] Didn’t notice? Right? 没注意是吧
[48:26] Don’t…don’t worry about the money. 别担心那笔钱
[48:31] I’m sorry. I’ve been… I’m not…I’m not… 抱歉 我…我没…
[48:42] I should…get home. 我该回家了
[49:30] Here, let me. Let me. 我来开门吧 我来开吧
[49:32] – Are you here…? – Hannah Taylor? -你是来… -汉娜·泰勒
[49:33] Yes, yes, she’s… 对 对 她…
[49:39] In here. Her name’s Hannah. 这边 她叫汉娜
[49:42] – Hannah? It’s all right. – It’s coming, it’s happening! -汉娜 没事的 -要生了 要生了
[49:45] OK, just stay calm. 保持冷静
[49:47] I’ve got a problem with my hip, and there’s a plan, 我臀部有毛病 有个计划
[49:49] and I can’t have the baby here! 我不能在这里生
[49:52] – Don’t worry. The midwife’s on her way. – Andy…I want Andy! -别担心 助产士在路上了 -我要安迪
[49:56] He’s the dad. Call him! 他是孩子爸爸 给他打电话
[49:58] – I’ve tried. – All right, all right, Hannah. -我打过了 -好了 汉娜
[50:01] Don’t worry, we’re going to make you as comfortable as we can. 别担心 我们会尽可能让你舒服一些
[50:03] – I want Andy, he’s the dad! – All right. -我要安迪 他是孩子爸爸 -好
[50:13] I assume you’re Andy? 你是安迪吧
[50:16] Yeah. 对
[50:17] Right. Well, the mother of your child is about to give birth 好 你孩子的妈妈要在她家里生产了
[50:21] in her flat, just over there. 就在那里
[50:24] You want to go and lend a hand? 你愿意去帮下忙吗
[50:26] Yeah. But… 愿意 但是…
[50:27] ..she’s got two parents already… 我的女儿已经有父母了
[50:30] ..who know, like, everything. 什么都懂的父母
[50:33] I’m just me. 我就是个普通人
[50:35] I’ve read nothing. Literally, no books. 什么书都没看过
[50:39] I thought that maybe, when I got back, I’d have enough time, 我想着 等我回去我会有足够的时间
[50:41] but now it’s happening… 但她现在就生了
[50:44] I feel like driving off in the other direction. 我想开车离开
[50:49] Maybe she’d be better off if I do. 也许我离开 她会更好过
[50:51] Look, as I’m discovering today, 我今天发现
[50:55] sometimes life just happens. 有时生活就那样展开了
[50:57] It arrives, and you just have to deal with it. 它突然出现 你就得面对它
[51:02] Maybe you haven’t read any books, 也许你还没看过书
[51:04] but I think you will learn a lot fast, 但我觉得你一定会马上学到很多的
[51:07] and, in the end, you’ll probably make a wonderful father. 到头来你很可能成为一个优秀的爸爸的
[51:13] So, what do you think? 你觉得呢
[51:24] You’re doing wonderfully, Hannah. 你做得很好 汉娜
[51:26] We’ve left a message with the dad, I’m sure he’s on his way. 我们给爸爸留了言 他肯定正往这里赶
[51:29] But, right now, I need you to focus on your breathing… 但现在 你得集中注意力呼吸
[51:34] Shit! 该死
[51:36] You’re here! 你来了
[51:37] – Are you Dad? – Yeah. -你是爸爸吗 -对
[51:39] Wonderful. Come on, then. 太好了 那来吧
[51:41] – What do I do? – Hold her hand or summat. -我应该做什么 -握住她的手或者什么
[51:45] Yeah. All right. 好的
[51:49] Can you tie my hair back? There’s a thing on the side. 你能帮我把头发扎起来吗 旁边有头绳
[52:04] That’s so much better, thank you! 好多了 谢谢
[52:06] No problem. 不客气
[53:00] Henry, I… 亨利 我…
[53:02] I’ve been thinking. 我想了很多
[53:07] What? 怎么
[53:10] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[53:15] I know what happened. 我知道发生了什么
[53:17] You met someone. 你遇到别人了
[53:19] And now she’s got your number. 她有了你的电话号码
[53:21] It’s not like that. 不是那样的
[53:28] It is. 就是
[53:33] You know. 你知道
[53:34] Don’t you? 对不对
[53:36] That’s why you left suddenly. 所以你那时才突然离开
[53:38] My results from the scan. 我的扫描检查结果
[53:41] But you said it was clear! 但你不是说没问题吗
[53:49] Had a good day? 今天过得开心吗
[53:51] Just come to get my stuff. 就是来拿我的东西
[53:52] I’m going. Get out your way. 我要走了 不耽误你了
[53:54] You probably haven’t eaten anything real in a long time, so… 你可能很久都没正经吃过东西 所以…
[53:58] – I thought… – I saw your mum. -我以为… -我见到你妈妈了
[54:00] She sends her love. 她让我代好
[54:02] Says it’s a good chance for her to recover, 说这是个康复的好机会
[54:04] get the time she needs. So that’s good. 慢慢来 所以挺好的
[54:06] And, while she does, until she comes out… 在她康复这段时间里 直到她出院
[54:10] ..you can stay here. 你都可以住在这里
[54:16] That’s it. 就这样
[54:18] Just hold the pushing for a moment. 继续推
[54:21] Ok. 好
[54:22] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[54:24] And now. 推
[54:28] There’s so much water! 水太多了
[54:30] – I didn’t think there would be so much water… – Oh, Andy! -我没想到会有这么多水 -安迪
[54:32] – Yeah? – Stop talking for a minute, yeah? -怎么了 -先闭会儿嘴行吗
[54:35] – All right. – And look. -好 -看
[54:38] Oh, my…! There she is. 天啊 她出来了
[54:40] – She’s here! – Good. -她出来了 -好
[54:41] This could be the last one. 可能只需要推这最后一次了
[54:44] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[54:46] And now! Come on! 推 使劲
[55:01] Up to you. 依你
[55:11] Did they tell you how long? 他们告诉你还剩多长时间了吗
[55:19] We need towels. 我们需要毛巾
[55:21] Boy or a girl? 男孩女孩
[55:23] – Girl. – Congratulations! -女孩 -恭喜
[55:25] Yeah. Right… She’s amazing. 嗯 她真漂亮
[55:28] One second. 稍等
[55:33] Girls are trouble. 女孩都是麻烦
[55:37] Anything else, just ask. 要帮忙尽管开口
[55:39] Thanks. 谢了
[55:50] I got the text at the airport. 我在机场收到的短信
[55:51] – Is she…? – She’s all fine. -她… -她很好
[55:54] – Is… – Hey, she’s good. They’re both good. -那… -她很好 母女平安
[55:56] She’s beautiful. 她好美
[56:11] I was literally on the plane about to take off 我收到信息的时候
[56:12] when I got the message. 我坐的飞机刚要起飞
[56:14] I tried to call back, but… 我试着回拨 但是…
[56:16] Oh, she’s perfect. 她好完美
[56:20] Do we have a name? 想好名字了吗
[56:21] I don’t. I’m not actually… 没有 我不…
[56:24] Evie. 伊薇
[56:26] Right? 好吗
[56:27] Yeah. 好
[56:31] Is that all right with you, Andy? 你觉得可以吗 安迪
[56:33] Evie’s perfect. 伊薇很棒
[56:36] Hello, Evie! 你好啊 伊薇
[56:49] Andy, where are you going? 安迪 你要去哪
[56:52] Six months. 六个月
[56:54] At most, probably. 最多
[57:21] I love you. 我爱你
[57:32] What’s this? 这是什么
[57:34] Oh, nothing. 没什么
[57:38] Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝茶吗
[57:53] Sorry you didn’t get to have sex with that man. 很遗憾你没能跟那个男的睡
[57:56] Yes, me, too. 是啊我也很遗憾
[57:58] Not to worry. 别担心
[58:01] Maybe next time. 下次吧
生活

Post navigation

Previous Post: 摩斯探长前传(Endeavour)第9季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活(Life)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

生活(Life)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme