Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

摩斯探长前传(Endeavour)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 摩斯探长前传(Endeavour)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E00
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S09E01
S09E02
S09E03
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Stop! That isn’t the way to cross the road. 站住 这样过马路可不对
[00:23] If you step out here, you could get badly hurt. 你们在这里上马路 可能会受伤
[00:27] Or worse. 甚至更糟
[00:29] This is a pedestrian light controlled crossing. 这是行人灯控过路器
[00:33] Or PELICON crossing for short. 简称鹈鹕过路器
[00:37] To cross the road, press the button… 过马路前 先按钮
[00:40] and wait. 然后等待
[00:43] Wait until the red man changes to the green man. 等到红人变成绿人
[00:57] So always find a safe place to cross 时刻记得 在安全的地方过马路
[01:00] at a designated pedestrian crossing. 去指定行人过路处
[01:02] And remember, if the pelican can, then so can you. 记住 如果鹈鹕能做到 你也能
[01:58] Next one, please, thank you. 下一位 谢谢
[02:01] That’s lovely. 真不错
[02:09] That’s beautiful. 真好看
[02:12] Big smile 笑得开心点
[03:08] I, Charles, Prince of Wales, 我 查尔斯 威尔士亲王
[03:11] do become your liege man of life and limb 宣誓做您的忠心臣子
[03:15] and of earthly worship… 拥护您的尊严
[03:41] Hello, Pat, it’s Karen. 喂 帕特 是凯伦
[03:43] Is Ann with you? 安在你那里吗
[03:47] No, I just wondered if she’d 不 我就是想她放学后
[03:49] come back with Jeanette after school. 是不是跟珍妮特一起回去了
[04:25] 失踪人口 安·科比 10岁 最后于1969年7月1日在班伯里被看到
[04:27] 失踪人口 艾米莉·贝亚德
[04:27] 在安全的地方过马路 如果鹈鹕能做到 你也能
[04:36] Shop! 人呢
[04:44] This is where you’ve been keeping yourself, is it? 你就躲在这里呢
[04:49] I was passing. 我刚巧路过
[04:52] People tend to. 这里是常有人路过
[04:54] Look, I, uh… 我…
[04:57] come bearing gifts. 带礼物来了
[05:00] C.I.D. closed month after I arrived in Woodstock. 我来到伍斯托克一个月后 刑事调查部就关闭了
[05:04] Budget. 预算问题
[05:05] It was uniform or nothing. 不做巡警就得滚蛋了
[05:08] What about you? 你呢
[05:09] You know me, I’m doing all right. 你了解我 我混得挺好
[05:11] There was a piece in the Gazette, 《公报》有篇文章
[05:14] “Inter-Departmental” something or other. “跨部门”什么
[05:17] The “Inter-Departmental forward-Planning Steering Committee.” 是”跨部门未来规划指导委员会”
[05:20] Steering what, exactly? 指导什么
[05:22] Resources, manpower. 资源 人力
[05:25] It’s a sort of quasi-managerial anticipatory role. 算是个预备性准管理职位
[05:28] Is it. 是吗
[05:29] Just shuffling paperwork, mostly. 主要就是整理文件
[05:36] Seen the old man? 见过老爷子了吗
[05:40] I’ve called the house a few times. 我给家里打过几次电话
[05:43] Left messages. 留了言
[05:46] I’d have told ’em where to stick it. 换我就会叫他们滚蛋了
[05:48] Would you? 是吗
[05:51] Division don’t like to lose police officers. 警部不想失去警察
[05:55] Full disciplinary, though? 但全面纪律处罚
[05:57] Busted down a rank? 还降一级
[06:00] It wasn’t right. 这不对
[06:03] And we’re still no nearer to finding who did for George. 而且乔治的凶手我们也毫无头绪
[06:07] We? 我们
[06:09] I’m here, 我在这里
[06:10] you’re there, 你在那里
[06:12] Thursday’s at Castle Gate, 瑟斯戴在城堡门
[06:14] Bright’s at Traffic. 布莱特去了交警部
[06:16] I mean… there is no “we,” 没有”我们”了
[06:20] nor is there likely to be. 也不太可能有了
[06:22] – We said… – No, you said. -我们说好… -不 是你说的
[06:25] Heat of the moment. 一时激愤
[06:26] – I meant it. – Yes, I’m sure. -我是真心的 -当然了
[06:29] But it’s not how it’s turned out, is it? 但现实并非如此 是吧
[06:33] It’s never how these things turn out. 这种事从不会如人所愿
[06:39] 失踪人口 安·科比 10岁 最后于1969年7月1日在班伯里被看到
[06:40] We are launching a fresh appeal to the public 我们要再次向公众呼吁
[06:42] to be on the lookout for Ann Kirby, 注意寻找安·科比
[06:44] who went missing on the first of July 她于7月1日
[06:46] on her way home from school, 在放学回家路上失踪
[06:48] and who hasn’t been seen since. 此后再未被看到过
[06:51] Now, obviously, as the days pass by, 当然了 随着日子一天天过去
[06:52] we’re becoming more and more concerned 我们越来越担忧
[06:55] for her safety and well-being. 她的安康
[06:57] To that end, 因此
[06:58] I would urge anyone 我敦促任何
[06:59] who as any information about her disappearance 对她的失踪知情的人
[07:02] to come forward and to contact the police. 联系警方 提供信息
[07:05] Your call will be treated with the strictest confidence 您的来电将被严格保密
[07:08] and may be made anonymously. 您也可以匿名来电
[07:10] If you have any information, any at all, 只要你知道任何信息
[07:12] no matter how slight or trivial it may appear. 不管看上去多么微不足道
[07:16] And please do contact us as soon as possible. 请务必尽快联系我们
[07:20] Now I, uh, 我
[07:21] I will take just one or two questions from the press… 我会回答媒体的一两个问题
[07:24] Chief Inspector… 高级督察
[07:26] Yes, miss Frazil? 是 弗雷泽小姐
[07:27] Is there any suggestion she might have been kidnapped? 是否有任何迹象表明她是遭到了绑架
[07:31] No, no, there’s no indication that such is the case. 不 并无迹象表明是这样
[07:34] How are the family? 她家人怎么样了
[07:35] Well, as you can imagine, 你可以想象
[07:37] they’re worried about their little girl. 他们很担心女儿的安危
[07:39] Chief Inspector… 高级督察
[07:40] One at a time, please. 一个个来
[07:41] All right, settle down, settle down. 好了 别吵
[07:48] Well, then, matey. 那好吧 伙计
[07:51] Look, let me know next time, and I’ll bake a cake. 下次提前说一声 我烤个蛋糕
[07:55] Oh, I saw Joanie. 我看到琼了
[07:56] Said to say hello if I ran into you. 让我遇到你的话带个好
[07:58] Started in as a trainee with the Welfare. 去福利部做实习生了
[08:01] So I suppose it all works out in the end. 看来最终结果也不错
[08:10] We shouldn’t let it go, 我们不该放弃
[08:12] what happened to George. 乔治的事
[08:15] Well, don’t you care? 你不在乎吗
[08:16] Would it make a difference? 能有用吗
[08:42] Police have made a fresh appeal to the public 警方向公众发起了新一轮呼吁
[08:44] for information concerning the whereabouts 寻求关于失踪学生
[08:46] of missing schoolgirl Ann Kirby, aged ten. 10岁的安·科比的信息
[08:49] Obviously, as the days pass by, 当然了 随着日子一天天过去
[08:51] we’re becoming more and more concerned 我们越来越担忧
[08:52] for her safety and well-being. 她的安康
[08:55] To that end, I would urge anyone 因此 我敦促任何
[08:57] who as any information about her disappearance 对她的失踪知情的人
[09:00] to come forward… 联系警方…
[09:17] There’s been a young man hanging around. 有个年轻人总在附近转悠
[09:19] I think he’s been sleeping in the porch. 我觉得他一直睡在门廊里
[09:23] This was in the nave. 这是在中殿发现的
[09:40] Good morning. 早上好
[09:41] Sergeant Morse. 摩斯警长
[09:42] – Mr… Tingwell, is it? – Yes, that’s right. -廷维尔先生吧 -对
[09:45] Well, how can I help you? 有什么事吗
[09:46] Information Room said something about a missing horse? 情报室说是关于失踪马匹
[09:48] Skynner here was due to 这是斯金纳 他今早
[09:49] collect a Connemara from me this morning, 本该来我这里带走一匹康尼马拉
[09:51] – only it’s not in the field. – Right. -但马没在地里 -好吧
[09:54] Well, when was the last time that you saw it? 你最后见到它是什么时候
[09:58] Yesterday afternoon. 昨天下午
[09:59] 15 hands, grey. 高60英寸 灰色
[10:02] Well, I can pass the description on to neighboring stations, 我会把特征转达给临近警局
[10:06] and I’ll keep an eye out for it when I’m on my rounds. 我做巡视时 也会帮你留意
[10:42] I’ve got night class. 我还得去上夜课
[10:45] It’s important. 这很重要
[10:48] Got to do something for me, I can’t sit by the window 我得为自己做点什么 不能坐在窗边
[10:50] and wait for someone to tell me my life can start. 等人告诉我 我的生活可以开始了
[10:53] I can’t do it anymore. 我不能再这么下去了
[10:56] I can’t do this anymore. 我不能再这么下去了
[11:12] I suppose I should have shut the window 我想我去睡觉时
[11:13] upon retiring to bed, 是该记得关窗
[11:15] but it was really rather hot. 但当时挺热的
[11:17] And one just 而且
[11:18] doesn’t expect that sort of thing out this way. 在这么偏僻的地方 感觉不会出这种事
[11:22] So… 那么
[11:23] it’s seven snuffboxes 七个鼻烟盒
[11:26] and a couple of lighters, all silver, is that right? 两个打火机 都是银质的 对吗
[11:31] Dr. Sheridan? 谢利登博士
[11:33] Uh, yes. Yes, that’s right. 对 是的
[11:35] But it’s only the snuffboxes that have any real value. 但只有鼻烟盒才真正有价值
[11:37] – Right. – Most of them are Victorian, -嗯 -大都是维多利亚时代的
[11:40] two of them Georgian. 两个是乔治王朝时期的
[11:42] They’re something of a passion with me. 算是我的爱好
[11:44] I see. 好
[11:45] I can let you have a photograph 我可以给你拿张照片
[11:47] if you give me a moment. 稍等我一下
[12:07] Hello. 你好
[12:09] Hello. 你好
[12:12] Was it the boy that did it? 是那个男孩干的吗
[12:14] What boy would that be? 什么男孩
[12:15] There was a boy watching the house 有个男孩 昨天晚上
[12:18] from across the road yesterday evening. 在路对面往房子这边看
[12:21] Yes? 是吗
[12:23] And what did he look like? 他什么样
[12:25] Like he could do with a good wash. 像是需要好好洗个澡
[12:28] Yes, I knew I had a picture… 我就知道我有张照片
[12:31] I’ll be with you in a moment, Sophie, dear. 我就过去 索菲 亲爱的
[12:33] Oh, I just came in for my book. 我就是来拿我的书
[12:35] Yes, well, as you can see, the officer is busy. 好 但你看到了 警官先生忙着呢
[12:38] I’ll bring it to you. 我待会儿拿给你
[12:44] The terrible teens. 十几岁 烦死狗
[12:46] I’m afraid the Police Training Manual 警察训练手册上
[12:48] is silent on that subject. 可没教这个
[15:21] No sign of her satchel. 没看到她的书包
[15:23] Well, we’ll find it. 我们能找到
[15:27] What do you think to the flowers in her hair? 你觉得头发上的花是怎么回事
[15:28] Well, it’s probably best we leave it to them 这个还是留给那些
[15:30] that gets paid to ask those questions, eh? 拿钱问这种问题的人吧
[15:33] All right, mate, thanks for your help, we’ll take it from here. 好了 伙计 多谢帮忙 接下来交给我们吧
[15:35] Now, if you could do something about the nag? 你能处理下那匹马吗
[15:37] There’s a horsebox on its way. 运马拖车就来了
[15:40] Well, we’ve got a tea-urn coming out. 我们还叫人拿了茶水桶来
[15:42] If you could find a spot for that. 能找个地方放吗
[15:44] Don’t you want my report? 你不想听我的报告吗
[15:47] When the Gaffer gets here. 等头儿来了再说
[15:49] She’s not going anywhere, is she? 她又跑不了 是吧
[16:06] Well, you do get about. 你还在啊
[16:08] I thought I hadn’t seen you. 我就说好久没见你了
[16:10] What’s the, uh…? 她怎么…
[16:12] Dead about 24 hours. 死了24小时左右
[16:14] Sizeable bruise on the skull, same to her hip too. 头骨有片不小的瘀伤 髋部也有
[16:18] But nothing to say how she died at first glance. 但初看下来 无法判断死因
[16:22] – And… – No. -那个… -没有
[16:23] – Okay. – No obvious sign. -好 -至少无明显迹象
[16:30] DS Jago says you found the body? 贾格警长说是你发现了尸体
[16:32] Sir. 长官
[16:33] Sergeant Morse, sir. 这是摩斯警长 长官
[16:34] Aformer colleague from Cowley. 考利警局的前同事
[16:38] I remember. 我记得你
[16:40] Didn’t recognize you. 没认出来
[16:42] So? 说说吧
[16:45] I had a report of a horse stolen from Tingwell’s Farm last night. 我接到报警 昨晚廷维尔农场有匹马被盗
[16:48] I was on my rounds, 我巡视时
[16:49] I saw an animal matching that description. 看到了一匹符合描述的马
[16:52] I came into the field, 便跟进田地里来
[16:53] I… found her, 就发现了她
[16:56] and I called it in. 于是便上报了
[16:57] Right. 好
[16:59] Fair enough, that’s you done, then. 行 那没你事了
[17:04] Well, it’s… standard practice in such cases 这种案子按规矩
[17:07] to ask if anybody unusual has been reported in the area. 应该问问周围是否出现过陌生人
[17:10] – Have they? – Yes. -有吗 -有
[17:12] There’s a young man’s been seen hanging around the church. 有人看到个年轻人在教堂附近转悠
[17:15] A rough sleeper. 流浪汉
[17:17] The offertory box was forced last night. 募捐箱昨晚被撬
[17:19] Right. 好
[17:20] Mmm, possibly drug use. 可能是吸毒者
[17:21] I’ve a syringe recovered from the church. 教堂里发现了一支针管
[17:22] – You might… – Stick it in your report. -你该… -写进报告里吧
[17:24] Make sure it’s on my desk by tea. 晚饭前送到我桌上
[17:27] And next time, try to remember we put a cordon down 下次 别忘了我们拉警戒线
[17:30] so uniform don’t go trampling all over the scene of crime 就是为了避免巡警穿鞋在犯罪现场里乱踩
[17:33] with their size nines. 留下他们的脚印
[17:36] Standard practice, 对于这种案子
[17:37] in a case like this. 这是规矩
[17:45] Right. 好
[17:54] Fred. 弗莱德
[17:56] Guv. 头儿
[18:09] Pervert? 变态吗
[18:13] Are you asking if there’s evidence of sexual assault? 你是在问我是否存在性侵的证据吗
[18:17] Is there? 有吗
[18:18] Not at first glance, no. 初看没有
[18:21] Be able to tell you more after the postmortem. 尸检后能告诉你更多情况
[18:25] Shall we say 4:00? 那4点见吧
[18:27] You can say what you like. 随你怎么讲
[18:29] I’m not one for seeing kiddies carved up. 我才不想看被切开的小孩
[18:32] Liaise with D.I. Thursday. 跟瑟斯戴督察联系吧
[18:40] I’ll brief upstairs. 我去向上面汇报
[18:42] Can you take the parents? 你可以去通知父母吗
[18:44] If that’s what you want. 听你的
[18:46] See you back at the factory. 回警局见
[18:52] He’s come from Robbery. 他是抢劫盗窃组来的
[18:54] Not the Lucie Clayton? 不是模特学校吗
[18:57] Still, 不过
[18:58] it’s nice to see you, Inspector. 还是很高兴能见到你 督察
[19:00] And Morse, of course. 还有摩斯
[19:02] One might have known if anyone was going to find her, 早该猜到 如果说有谁能找到她
[19:05] it would be him. 也肯定是他
[19:47] No. 不
[19:51] Not my Ann. 不是我家安
[19:55] Not my Annie. 不会是我家安妮
[19:59] It’s a mistake. 肯定是搞错了
[20:01] Love… 亲爱的
[20:03] They’ve made a mistake. 他们搞错了
[20:06] You, you have made a mistake. 你搞错了
[20:11] It’s got to be some other girl. 肯定是别的女孩
[20:13] Tell him, Joe. 告诉他啊 乔
[20:16] Tell him it’s got to be some other girl. 告诉他肯定是别的女孩
[20:18] Come on, love… 好了 亲爱的
[20:20] My sincere condolences. 我表示诚挚哀悼
[20:33] The body of a young girl 一名小姑娘的尸体
[20:35] has been found in the countryside west of Oxford. 在牛津以西的乡下被发现
[20:38] Police have not confirmed yet if it is that of Ann Kirby, 警局尚未确认她是否是安·科比
[20:41] who went missing on the way home from her school 周二在班伯里放学回家的路上
[20:42] in Banbury on Tuesday… 失踪的女孩
[21:23] My report. 我的报告
[21:24] Syringe is in the bag. 注射器在包里
[21:28] I’ll see the guv’nor gets it. 我一定交给头儿
[21:31] Anything? 有发现吗
[21:33] Early days. 现在还早
[21:35] You know how it is. 你懂的
[21:40] 雏菊 满天星 贝母 选这些花是否有深意
[21:40] 尸体由摩斯发现 摆在田里电缆塔下
[21:40] 尸体在田里 为何放在电缆塔旁 马有何相关性 为何摆花 书包哪去了
[21:40] 被发现时已死24小时 头部和髋部有瘀伤 无性侵痕迹
[21:40] 她在哪站下了车 询问公共汽车司机
[21:40] 头发里有花 田里有匹马
[21:42] Mind how you go. 路上小心
[21:44] You’re looking at the Emily Bayard case, presumably? 你们还在看艾米莉·贝亚德案吧
[21:49] Berkshire case. 伯克郡的案子
[21:50] Disappeared on her way home from school. July 1966. 1966年7月 放学回家路上失踪
[21:53] Very, very similar circumstances. 情况非常相似
[21:56] Only she was never found. 但她一直没找到
[21:58] The DCl’s ruled it out. 高级督察已排除了联系
[22:02] Is he up to it? Box? 他行吗 鲍克斯
[22:05] A sergeant doesn’t question 一个警长不该质疑
[22:06] a detective chief inspector’s fitness to lead an inquiry. 一位高级督察是否有资格负责一宗调查
[22:10] “Robbery? I’ve shit ’em,” “抢劫盗窃 我拉出来的屎”
[22:12] wasn’t it? 不是吗
[22:13] Things change. 情况变了
[22:17] I’m sorry about your disciplinary. 你处罚的事我很遗憾
[22:19] You deserved better. 你不该遭此对待
[22:21] I don’t know about that. 那不好说
[22:22] I was in charge. 我毕竟是负责人
[22:25] Well, if you fancy getting a drink sometime? 你想什么时候一起去喝一杯吗
[22:29] Yeah. 好
[22:31] Yeah, we, uh… 好 我们…
[22:34] we must do that. 改天一定
[22:41] Give my regards to Mrs. Thursday. 代我向瑟斯戴太太问好
[22:45] It won’t be any stroke of genius that finds him. 找到他不会是靠灵机一动
[22:48] Long hours and shoe leather’ll see this one right. 这次得靠加班和跑腿
[22:52] No obscure motive to be uncovered. 没有什么需要揭示的隐秘动机
[22:54] Just depravity. 只是道德败坏
[22:56] Some… nobody. 是个…无名小卒
[22:59] On file already, like as not. 八成早有案底了
[23:04] Initial reports said she was wearing an Alice band 初步报告上说 她离开学校时
[23:06] in her hair when she left school. 戴了宽头巾
[23:09] It wasn’t at the scene. 现场并未发现
[23:11] Could be in the field. 可能在田里
[23:12] Why there? 为什么是那里
[23:15] He could have left her body anywhere. 他本可把她的尸体遗弃在任何地方
[23:17] In a ditch, in the middle of the field somewhere, 水沟里 田里深处的什么地方
[23:19] she wouldn’t have been found until harvest time. 那样直到秋收时才会有人发现她
[23:21] Why leave her at the foot of a pylon? 为何把她留在电缆塔下
[23:28] Showing off, maybe? 炫耀吗
[23:29] No, it matters. 不 这有意义
[23:31] Same as the flowers, it’s important. 就像那些花 是很重要的
[23:35] Sergeant Morse delivering his report, sir. 摩斯警长来送报告 长官
[23:40] Nicked your little thief yet? 抓到你那个小贼了吗
[23:42] Not quite. 还没
[23:44] Well, don’t let us keep you. 那我们就不耽搁你了
[23:49] Sir. 长官
[25:05] Stanley Clemence, date of birth, October 4, 1951. 斯坦利·克莱门斯 生于1951年10月4日
[25:08] Of no fixed abode. 没有固定住所
[25:10] What about family? 家人呢
[25:11] He hasn’t asked for anyone to be informed. 他并未要求通知任何人
[25:13] We’ve got a string of juvenile previous on him. 他有一系列少年犯案底
[25:14] Been in trouble on and off since he was about ten. 从10岁左右就开始惹麻烦了
[25:16] Next of kin’s an aunt in Torquay. 近亲是托基的一位姨妈
[25:19] You want to brace him now, or when the dew’s still on him? 你想现在审他 还是等一早
[25:22] Let him sweat it a minute. 让他先紧张一下
[25:24] I haven’t had my tea yet. 我还没吃晚饭呢
[25:26] See your report’s here first thing. 明天一早把你的报告送来
[25:28] I can do it now if I could take a loan of a typewriter. 如果能借我台打字机 我现在就能完成
[25:31] The pool’s gone home. 打字员都回家了
[25:32] I kept my old machine. 我的旧机器还在
[25:34] It’s all right, isn’t it? 不要紧吧
[25:35] So long as he keeps his beak out of anything else. 只要他别多管闲事
[25:41] Hard to see how he could’ve kept Ann Kirby holed up all this time 如果他一直居无定所 又怎么可能
[25:43] if he’s been living in a squat. 扣着安·科比这么久
[25:46] Wait a minute. 等等
[25:48] He’s your collar, sergeant. 他是你抓的人 警长
[25:50] This goes the distance, could be your ticket back to Big School. 如果定了罪 你就能借机回来了
[25:53] Unless you want to stay counting cabbages out in the sticks. 除非你喜欢在乡下无所事事
[25:55] Sergeant Morse’s got a point, sir. 摩斯警长说得不无道理 长官
[25:57] Thief and drug addict’s one thing, 盗窃和吸毒
[25:59] a child murderer’s something else. 跟杀小孩可不是一回事
[26:00] If he’s not involved, how’s he come by her satchel? 如果他跟案子无关 又哪来的书包
[26:03] Oh, I was just asking. 我就是问一句
[26:05] What if he didn’t do it? 如果不是他呢
[26:07] It’s the court’s business, not ours. 那是法庭的事了 不是我们的
[26:09] We just get them up the steps. 我们只负责抓人
[26:27] You think he did it? 你觉得是他吗
[26:28] I’m uniform, I don’t get paid to think. 我是巡警 我的工作不是想这些
[26:33] I might know him. 我可能认识他
[26:36] How? 怎么会
[27:19] So who killed his mother? 是谁杀了他母亲
[27:23] His father. 他父亲
[27:25] Philip Clemence, commercial traveler. 菲利普·克莱门斯 旅行推销员
[27:28] Knocked out brushes, door to door. 卖刷子 走街串巷
[27:32] And did he go down for it? 他定罪了吗
[27:41] 13 Jubilee Row. 朱比利巷13号
[27:44] Funny how some things stick. 有些案子就是让你难以忘怀
[27:47] His maternal aunt and uncle took him on. 他姨妈和姨夫收养了他
[27:50] Decent people, as I recall. 我记得是不错的人
[27:57] Well. 好吧
[28:00] Mind how you go. 你自己多保重
[28:15] Tell me about Ann Kirby. 跟我说说安·科比
[28:17] I don’t know her. 我不认识她
[28:19] Then what’re you doing with her satchel? 那你怎么有她的书包
[28:22] I found it. 我找到的
[28:24] Look, man, can you help me out? 伙计 你能帮帮我吗
[28:26] I don’t feel good. 我不舒服
[28:27] Found it where? 在哪找到的
[28:30] I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[28:34] On the road, maybe. 路上捡的吧
[28:38] I’m serious. 我说真的
[28:38] I’m sick. 我不舒服
[28:40] I need something. 我需要帮助
[28:41] What do you mean, you need something? 什么意思
[28:43] A doctor. 医生
[28:46] I need to see a doctor. 我需要看医生
[28:49] Come on, man. 拜托
[28:51] You can see I’m not right. 你能看出来我不对劲
[28:56] We know all about you, Stanley. 我们了解你 斯坦利
[29:01] You’re bad blood. 你是坏种
[29:07] I’m not blaming you. 我没怪你
[29:09] It’s not your fault. 不是你的错
[29:11] But you help us out with Ann, 但你在安的事上帮我们
[29:14] we’ll see about a doctor. 我们就给你找医生
[29:19] Help you out how? 怎么帮你们
[29:21] Just put your hands up to it. 承认吧
[29:27] I can’t. 我不能
[29:30] I can’t say I did something I didn’t do. 我不能承认我没做的事
[30:29] What he said… 他说的话
[30:33] The other one. 那个警察
[30:36] Bad blood. 说我是坏种
[30:39] You know about that? 你知道那事吗
[30:46] I carried you out of there. 是我把你抱了出来
[30:52] Ah, I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[30:55] Some things are best forgot. 有些事还是忘了好
[31:02] What was she like? 她什么样
[31:05] Who? 谁
[31:07] My mum. 我妈妈
[31:11] Did you know her? 你认识她吗
[31:14] Yeah. 嗯
[31:17] Yeah, I knew her. 我认识她
[31:21] She was a good ‘un. 她是个好人
[31:32] And him? 他呢
[31:58] Don’t give me that old bollocks. 少扯这套
[32:00] He’s still a minor, he’s got rights. 他还未成年 他有权利
[32:04] Oh, is that right? 是吗
[32:06] Well, you tell him Viv Wall is coming. 你告诉他 薇薇·沃尔要来了
[32:09] Wall, as in Berlin. As in bricks. 沃尔 柏林墙那个词 像砖头一样
[32:11] As in about to come down on your round head like a ton of. 马上要狠狠地拍在你那笨脑壳上
[32:14] Want me to spell it for you? 要我给你拼出来吗
[32:17] Prick! 混蛋
[32:20] Uh, the… 那个…
[32:22] psychiatric assessment for the Pendleton hearing. 潘德顿听证会的精神评估
[32:25] Oh, don’t worry about that, now. Fetch your coat. 别管那个了 去拿衣服
[32:27] Why? Where are we going? 怎么了 我们去哪
[32:29] To war. 开战
[32:35] No, wait for it, wait for it. 不 等着
[32:38] And remember, 记住
[32:39] “If the Pelican can, then so can you.” 如果鹈鹕能做到 你也能
[32:48] There he goes. 看他啊
[32:51] Right, then. 好了
[32:54] Back to work. 回去工作
[32:56] Fred. 弗莱德
[33:01] And tell me, 告诉我
[33:02] is this the young man you found sleeping in the porch? 这是你看到睡在门廊里的年轻人吗
[33:04] That’s him. 是他
[33:06] I did feel for the poor boy. 我挺可怜他
[33:09] Nowhere to live, he said. 他说他没地方去
[33:10] No family, no money. 没家人 没钱
[33:12] I told him to try some of the farms hereabouts. 我叫他去附近农场试试了
[33:15] Skynner, the slaughter man, 屠夫斯金纳
[33:16] sometimes takes on casual labor. 有时会雇短工
[33:19] You think 你觉得
[33:20] he robbed the offertory? 是他撬了募捐箱吗
[33:26] I shall pray for him. 我会为他祈祷
[33:28] Well, I’ve kept you from your flock long enough. 我耽搁您的职责够久了
[33:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:39] Very pretty. 真好看
[33:40] All from the vicarage garden. 都是牧师住所花园的
[33:42] Friday, a funeral, 周五有葬礼
[33:43] Saturday, a bride, 周六有婚礼
[33:44] Sunday, a christening. 周日有洗礼
[33:47] The lot of a country parson. 乡村牧师的生活
[33:50] Shall we be seeing you at the fete? 你会去游乐会吗
[33:53] – Er, yes. Yes, I should think so. – But not in church? -是的 我应该会去 -但你不会来教堂
[33:58] Six months, and you’ve not darkened my transept, 六个月了 你从未来过我这里
[34:01] except on official business. 除非是办公务
[34:03] Or perhaps you’ve lost your faith? 或许你已丧失了信仰
[34:07] There was never much to lose. 我本来也不怎么信
[34:11] We all have our doubts. 我们都有怀疑
[34:14] There have been times in my own life… 我这辈子也曾…
[34:19] but I trust in the forgiveness of a merciful Father. 但我相信仁慈天父的原谅
[34:23] I can’t imagine there’s much in a vicar’s life 我无法想象一个牧师的人生里
[34:25] warrants forgiving. 有什么需要主原谅
[34:28] No. Well… 是啊 好吧
[34:31] God be with you, Sergeant. 愿主与你同在 警长
[34:37] Stanley Clemence is 17. A minor. 斯坦利·克莱门斯才17岁 未成年
[34:40] We should’ve been notified. 你们该通知我们
[34:41] – You have been. – At once. -通知你们了 -马上通知
[34:43] Not the best part of 12 hours later. 而不是快12小时后
[34:45] Now, according to the custody record 根据拘留记录
[34:47] he’s not been examined by the police surgeon. 他并未由警方医生检查过身体
[34:49] What’s this? 怎么回事
[34:51] Welfare. 福利部
[34:52] About Clemence. 为克莱门斯而来
[34:53] DCI Box. 鲍克斯高级督察
[34:54] You’ve interviewed him. 你们审讯过他了
[34:56] Of course we have. 当然
[34:57] He’s facing a serious charge. 他面临着严重的指控
[34:58] I don’t care what he’s facing. 不管是什么指控
[35:00] There should have been a solicitor present. 都该有律师在场
[35:02] He declined. 他拒绝了律师
[35:03] He’s an addict, 他是瘾君子
[35:05] I doubt he was in a fit state to decline anything. 他不太可能清醒地拒绝什么
[35:08] I want him independently assessed, 我要他接受独立评估
[35:10] and I want the duty brief notified. 并通知公设律师
[35:13] We’ll look into it. 我们会看看
[35:13] You’ll do it. 你要照做
[35:15] Or I’ll know why. 否则我决不罢休
[35:16] In the absence of family, 因为他没有家人
[35:17] we stand in loco parentis. 我们是监护人
[35:22] Word to the wise. 听我一句
[35:24] Little girls who squeak out of turn 不知好歹乱插嘴的小姑娘
[35:25] are liable to find themselves over my knee. 会被我放在膝盖上打屁股
[35:28] It’s all right, Viv. 没事 薇薇
[35:30] Like to see you try. 你倒试试看
[35:32] Would you? 是吗
[35:34] So who’re you, then? 你是谁
[35:36] The Sorcerer’s Apprentice? 魔法师的学徒吗
[35:38] My daughter, sir. 是我女儿 长官
[35:40] Joan. 琼
[35:43] Well, there’s a thing. 真没想到
[35:44] Railroading a kid into the dock? 欺负个孩子认罪吗
[35:47] I expect better of you, Fred. 你可不该这样 弗莱德
[35:50] I want to see him. 我要见他
[35:52] We want to see Stanley Clemence now. 我们要马上见斯坦利·克莱门斯
[35:59] Dad. 爸爸
[36:05] Small world. 世界真小
[36:09] Sorry, I wish I could help you, 抱歉 我也想帮你
[36:10] I’ve not seen him. 但我没见过他
[36:12] It’s to do with this kiddie, is it? 是这个孩子的事吧
[36:13] Oh, no, I’m just trying to locate 不 我就是想确定
[36:14] his whereabouts for the past few days. 他这几天来的行踪
[36:15] Where you two off to, then? 你俩去哪
[36:17] Take her books back. 带她去还书
[36:19] Library’s in Bladon. 图书馆到了布雷顿
[36:21] What’s this, then? 怎么回事
[36:22] Well, the sergeant, he’s asking after some lad. 这个警长在打听个青年
[36:24] Sorry, um, this is my wife. 抱歉 这是我妻子
[36:25] Mags, Sergeant Morse. 梅格 摩斯警长
[36:28] Didn’t he do a couple of days last year? 他去年不是来干过几天吗
[36:30] What, that’s the same lad? 那是他吗
[36:32] Stan? 斯坦
[36:32] Yeah, that’s him all right. 对 是他
[36:35] My, uh, my wife wasn’t too keen. 我妻子不太喜欢他
[36:38] Oh, why’s that? 为什么
[36:39] He just had a weird way about him. 他就是怪怪的
[36:42] Didn’t sit right with me. 我不喜欢
[36:45] Thought we’d seen the last of him, 还以为他不会再来了
[36:45] but I saw him last week hanging round the church. 但我上周看到他在教堂附近
[36:48] You should talk to the Reverend. 你该去找牧师问问
[37:04] Oh sorry, I haven’t got round to taking the plates off yet. 抱歉 我还没来得及拿掉实习牌
[37:07] It’s not an offense, is it? 这不犯法吧
[37:10] Well, I won’t say anything if you don’t. 你不说我就不说
[37:11] She only passed last week. 她上周才通过
[37:12] It’s… it’s third time lucky. 都…三次了 才过
[37:16] It’ll be a godsend to be honest with, um, with Laurel. 老实说 真是上天保佑 因为劳洛的事
[37:20] It’s muscular dystrophy. 肌肉萎缩
[37:22] Taking her into town for check-ups and that. 需要送她进城做检查什么的
[37:24] You know, it’s… 知道吧
[37:25] Up to now, it’s either been the bus or me, so… 之前都是坐公共汽车或我送
[37:28] usually means taking a day off work. 那就得停工一天
[37:30] You got kids? 你有孩子吗
[37:31] Sorry, it’s none of my business. 抱歉 我多嘴了
[37:32] No, no; need a wife first. 没事 没有 得先有老婆啊
[37:35] Not in this day and age, you don’t. 现如今可未必了
[37:38] Look, um… 那个
[37:40] I don’t think there was anything in it, 梅格对那男孩的评价
[37:41] what Mag’s was saying about the boy. 我觉得就是她瞎紧张
[37:44] To be honest with you, I felt bad about letting him go. 老实说 解雇他我挺过意不去
[37:47] Put him Tingwell’s way. 让他去找廷维尔了
[37:50] Right. 好吧
[37:51] Well, thank you for your help. 多谢你帮忙
[37:55] Yes, Stan helped out here. 对 斯坦在这里干过
[37:58] But it was just for a few weeks. 但也就几周
[38:01] Come autumn, he just lit out. 到了秋天 他就走了
[38:03] Not seen him since. 再没见过他了
[38:05] He wasn’t a great worker, if I’m honest. 老实说 他干活儿不好
[38:07] The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. 可以说是上梁不正下梁歪吧
[38:11] How do you mean? 什么意思
[38:13] Takes after his old man. 像他老子
[38:15] Oh, you knew his father? 你认识他父亲
[38:16] Oh, yes. 是的
[38:18] Phil Clemence and me were choirboys together 菲尔·克莱门斯和我曾是圣克里斯托弗教堂的
[38:20] at St. Christopher’s. 唱诗班男童
[38:21] Shared our first cigarette up in the organ loft there. 还在那里的风琴台一起抽了第一根烟
[38:25] I bet if I went back today, 我敢说 如果我今天回去
[38:26] I’d find our old pack of Woodbines still behind the pipework. 我们当年那包烟肯定还在琴管后
[38:31] No. 可惜啊
[38:32] It was a bad business. 那事真可悲
[39:04] The door was open. 门开着
[39:06] It’s always open. 永远开着
[39:07] What do you want? 你有什么事
[39:10] Some information on Stanley Clemence. 我想打听斯坦利·克莱门斯
[39:13] I’m told he’s been living here. 我被告知他一直住在这里
[39:15] Who wants to know? 谁想打听
[39:17] Police. Sergeant Morse. 警察 摩斯警长
[39:20] When did you see him last? 你最后见他是什么时候
[39:23] Couple of days, he came and went. 几天前 他来来去去
[39:25] Well, I’d like to see his room. 我想看看他房间
[39:28] You… you need a warrant or something, don’t you? 你需要搜查令吧
[39:32] You’ve got a couple skinning up on the mattress over there, 那边床垫上就有大麻烟
[39:34] and the place reeks of Red Leb. 这地方也一股大麻味儿
[39:36] Do you want me to call the drugs squad 你是希望我喊缉毒组来
[39:37] or do you want to just show me his room? 还是要带我去他房间
[42:34] 菲利普·克莱门斯 生于1914年3月11日 英格兰人 一米八二 棕色眼睛 黑褐色头发 住址: 朱比利巷13号 无案底
[42:37] 菲利普·克莱门斯的物品: 剃刀和刀片 两双鞋 梳子 两件衬衫 三件套西装: 裤子 马甲 外套 肥皂 法兰绒布 内衣 背心 两条领带 一包烟
[43:06] Go! 开始
[44:12] I don’t know what you’ve got to come back for. 真不知你们为什么还要来
[44:18] How do you mean? 什么意思
[44:21] There was another copper came by. 之前还来过个警察
[44:27] What other copper? 什么警察
[45:14] So what’s all this? 这怎么回事
[45:18] What’s all what? 什么意思
[45:20] All that. 这一身
[45:22] Incognito. 这么低调
[45:25] In disguise or hiding from someone? 是扮装 还是在躲人
[45:29] You don’t look like you. 你都不像你了
[45:31] What does me look like? 那我该什么样
[45:34] Not like this. 反正不是这样
[45:36] Well, there you go. 是吧
[45:37] Maybe I’m not me. 或许我不是我了
[45:38] Not anymore. 现在不是了
[45:40] Things change. 情况变了
[45:43] Well, that’s too bad. 那太可惜了
[45:44] That’s just how it goes. 反正就是这样
[45:47] You? 你呢
[45:50] I’m still me. 我还是我
[45:52] Well. Good for you. 那挺好啊
[45:57] Morse… 摩斯
[45:58] Help! Please! 帮帮忙
[45:59] Somebody help me! 谁帮帮我
[46:01] Please. 拜托了
[46:02] – I can’t find my little girl. – Excuse me. -我找不到我女儿了 -借过
[46:04] Excuse me please. 请借过
[46:05] Sorry. Thank you. 抱歉 谢谢
[46:07] All right, what is it? What is her name? 好了 怎么了 她叫什么
[46:08] Um, um, Rosie. 萝茜
[46:09] Rosie. What is she wearing? 萝茜 她穿了什么
[46:10] – Pink dress. – Right, right. -粉裙子 -好
[46:30] All right. 好
[46:30] As you were. 继续吧
[46:32] Ronnie? 罗尼
[46:33] Rosie Johnston, sir. From Cowley. 萝茜·约翰逊 长官 考利人
[46:35] We’ve got a sighting of a man with a little girl 有一名男子看到一个特征
[46:37] that sounds like Rosie stood by a vehicle in the car park. 类似萝茜的女孩站在停车场一辆车边
[46:39] Do we have a description? 看到人了吗
[46:41] Witness didn’t see his face. 目击者没看到脸
[46:42] Only that he was wearing a Panama hat. 只说他戴了巴拿马草帽
[46:44] Doesn’t sound like Stanley Clemence. 听上去不像斯坦利·克莱门斯
[46:46] I’ve a photograph of Rosie Johnston for circulation. 我拿来一张萝茜·约翰逊的照片 以供传阅
[46:49] You took your time. 你真不紧不慢啊
[46:50] What about a registration? 车牌呢
[46:51] Uh, just the, the make. 只知道车型
[46:52] Vanden Plas, two tone. 范登普拉斯 两色
[46:55] I’ve ordered roadblocks, sir. 我已下令设路障 长官
[46:57] 15-mile perimeter. 15英里范围
[46:58] Well, that’s something, I suppose. 总算有点进展
[46:59] Though I suspect he’ll be long past any cordon by now. 但我怀疑他早跑出警戒线范围了
[47:02] Unless he’s pulled off the road. 除非他离开了大路
[47:06] Ronnie, I can leave you to liaise 罗尼 你可以跟
[47:08] with Chief Superintendent Bright? 布莱特高级警司协调吧
[47:10] Of course, sir. 当然 长官
[47:11] Very glad of Traffic’s assistance. 很高兴交警部能够协助
[47:13] Hourly dispatches, yes? 每小时上报
[47:14] For good or ill. 不管什么情况
[47:15] Find Clemence, find the child. 找到克莱门斯 找到那孩子
[47:20] We don’t know it is Clemence, sir. 我们不能确定是克莱门斯 长官
[47:24] Our chief suspect 一宗幼女
[47:25] for the abduction and murder of a little girl skips hospital, 绑架被杀案的头号嫌犯从医院逃离
[47:28] and hours later another girl goes missing. 数小时后 就又有一名女孩失踪
[47:29] Yeah, but it could be coincidence, couldn’t it? 但也可能是巧合吧
[47:31] What’re you saying? 你什么意思
[47:31] We’ve got two perverts on the ground? 现在有两个变态吗
[47:33] Well, it is possibility. 是有可能
[47:35] Unless, Clemence had nothing to do with Ann Kirby. 除非克莱门斯本就跟安·科比的事无关
[47:38] I mean, I don’t suppose anybody’s considered 应该是没人考虑过
[47:40] the locus of the body or the flowers in her hair. 尸体的发现地 和她头发上的花吧
[47:42] Listen, 听着
[47:43] this kiddie was taken out from under the nose 这孩子是在你和《动物世界》主持人
[47:45] of you and Johnny Morris here, 眼皮下被人掳走
[47:47] so I’ll have no lectures. 你就少教训我吧
[47:48] If you’ll excuse me, I have a child to find. 失陪了 我还得去找个孩子
[47:55] There’s strong evidence Clemence had Ann Kirby at his place. 有力证据表明克莱门斯之前把安·科比扣在他住处
[47:57] What evidence? 什么证据
[47:59] The blue Alice band she was wearing. 她戴的那条蓝宽头巾
[48:01] DI Thursday turned it out not three hours since. 瑟斯戴督察三小时前才发现的
[48:03] Where? 哪里
[48:03] At his place. Now, be told. 在他家 走开吧
[48:05] But where at his place? 他家具体哪里
[48:07] In his room, under a loose floorboard. 他房间一块松动地板下面
[48:08] Along with drug paraphernalia and a notebook. 里面还有吸毒用具和一本记事本
[48:12] Fred. 弗莱德
[48:15] I hate to admit it. 我也不想承认
[48:47] Anything from Traffic? 交警部有消息吗
[48:50] Not yet. 还没有
[48:52] If there was a blue Alice band under the floorboards, 如果地板下真有蓝宽头巾
[48:55] it wasn’t there when I looked. 我去看时还没有
[48:56] You’ve been there? When? 你去过 什么时候
[48:58] Well, before you, clearly. 显然在你之前
[49:00] You think I did it? 你觉得是我栽赃他吗
[49:02] Well, somebody did. 反正有人栽赃了
[49:03] Whoever it is, 不管是谁
[49:05] somebody is trying to frame Stanley. 有人想陷害斯坦利
[49:06] Well… 那
[49:09] You keep it to yourself. 你别说出去
[49:10] Gets back to Box you’ve been poking around 要是鲍克斯知道
[49:12] in business that’s none of your concern… 你去多管闲事了
[49:14] But it is my concern. 这是我的事
[49:17] He’s not going to get to the bottom of it, you know that. 他才不可能查明真相 你知道
[49:18] He’s senior officer. 他是高级警官
[49:20] He’s a fist with a warrant card. 他就是有警察证的暴徒
[49:23] He’s going to pin Ann Kirby on the first passing suspect. 他会把安·科比的死安在第一个出现的嫌犯身上
[49:25] Your boy Stanley. Is that what you want? 你的斯坦利 你真希望如此吗
[49:27] You get caught with your tit in the wringer on this one, 你这次要是捅了娄子
[49:29] I won’t be able to help you. 我可没法帮你
[49:30] I’m not looking for your help. 我没想要你帮我
[49:33] How can you stand it? 你怎么受得了
[49:36] “Yes sir, no sir,” to a man like that? 听命于那样的人
[49:39] It’s called the chain of command. 这叫指挥链
[49:40] Well, you’re worth a hundred of his sort. 你比一百个他这种人都强
[49:43] Don’t forget it. 你自己别忘了
[49:45] Because I won’t. 我可不会忘
[50:00] Mister Haynes? 海恩斯先生
[50:02] – Yes, sir? – Can we have a word, please? -是 长官 -可以跟你说句话吗
[50:05] Yes, sir. 好 长官
[50:06] Have you always worked round here, Mister Haynes? 你一直在这里开车吗 海恩斯先生
[50:08] Yes, sir. That’s right. 是 长官 没错
[50:10] Have you ever spent any time in Berkshire. 你去过伯克郡吗
[50:12] On the buses or…? 开公共汽车或…
[50:13] Nah, Oxford, always have been. 没有 牛津 一直都是
[50:16] You said when you made your statement 你之前录口供时说
[50:18] that you couldn’t remember when Ann Kirby got off. 你记不起安·科比是什么时候下了车
[50:21] Well, you try driving this route week in, week out. 你试试长年累月开这条路线
[50:24] They’re just uniforms. They get on, they get off. 他们在我眼中就是一身校服 上车下车
[50:29] But, usually, she would alight at West Adderbury. 但她一般按说会在西阿德伯利下车
[50:32] If you say so, but she can’t have done that day. 你说是就是 但那天肯定不是
[50:35] Why’s that? 为什么
[50:36] I was running empty after Weeping Cross. 我过了维平考斯后就没人了
[50:38] There was no-one aboard. 乘客下光了
[50:39] Didn’t mention that in your statement. 你录口供时怎么没说
[50:41] Nobody asked. 没人问啊
[50:42] Look, man, one day’s the same as the next in this game, you know. 干我们这行 每天都一样
[50:45] Not every day one of your passengers goes missing. 但可不是每天都有乘客失踪
[50:48] You know, thinking about it, 想起来
[50:50] maybe she did get off at Weeping Cross before. 或许她以前也在维平考斯下过车
[50:53] Not regular, just once in a while. 并不总是 就隔一阵一次
[51:03] We’ve enough to nail Clemence, then. 这足以给克莱门斯定罪了
[51:06] Just a question of picking him up. 只需要抓到他
[51:09] If it’s hers. 如果是她的
[51:10] Course it’s hers. Why wouldn’t it be? 当然是 怎么会不是
[51:13] Handy, it turning up when it did. 出现的时机挺巧
[51:18] You turned it up, Fred. 是你发现的 弗莱德
[51:20] Credit where it’s due. 该居功时别客气
[51:22] You know, it’s funny, 说来有趣
[51:23] we had trouble making it stick against Stanley’s father. 我们当年也是没证据给斯坦利的父亲定罪
[51:27] That right? 是吗
[51:28] Couldn’t crack him, love nor money. 无论如何都无法让他开口
[51:31] In the end, it was a young DC– 最后 还是位年轻警员
[51:33] my old bagman, Arthur Lott– 我以前的副手 亚瑟·洛特
[51:36] found the hammer he’d used 发现了他用的锤子
[51:37] concealed in the cistern of the outside lav at his address. 就藏在他家屋外厕所的水箱里
[51:41] – Lucky break. – Yeah. -真走运 -是啊
[51:43] Miraculous. 犹如奇迹
[51:45] Given it wasn’t there when I had a feel around 因为我两天前摸过那里
[51:47] two days previous. 当时还没有
[51:49] People miss things. 人会有疏漏
[51:51] – Even you. – That’s what I told myself. -你也会 -我当时也这么跟自己说
[51:55] It’s what did for him, though. 但他因此被定罪
[51:57] Even so, he went to the gallows swearing his innocence. 即便如此 他上绞架时 也发誓他是无辜的
[52:05] But he wasn’t, 但他不是
[52:07] was he? 是吧
[52:09] He was a wrong ‘un. 他是坏人
[52:15] So’s his boy. 他儿子也是
[52:18] Bad stock. 坏种
[52:21] We don’t know he did it. 我们不能确定是他
[52:23] We never know. 我们从来都不能确定
[52:25] It’s a balance of probabilities. 就是看可能性
[52:28] You go with your gut. 你得相信直觉
[52:30] What’s important is types like that get put away. 重要的是 他那种人被关起来
[52:34] And if we’ve got to nudge the jukebox 如果我们需要推推点唱机
[52:37] to get the penny to fall? 让硬币落下来…
[52:41] What are you saying, Fred? 你什么意思 弗莱德
[52:43] Not sure I’m saying anything. 我没什么意思
[52:45] We’re just talking. 不就聊聊吗
[52:47] Something coming in to Traffic now. 交警部有发现
[53:22] He was picked up at one of the road blocks. 他在一个路障处被抓
[53:24] Been teaching here for ten years apparently. 据说在这里教书十年了
[53:27] Thought I recognized his name from your report. 我觉得在你报告里见过他的名字
[53:57] Opium. 鸦片
[54:02] What’re they doing here? 他们为什么在这儿
[54:04] All hands to pumps, I thought. 我觉得该调动一切人力
[54:07] We’ve got Sheridan in custody. 谢利登已被我们羁押
[54:09] This is our show, not Banbury’s. 这是我们的案子 不是班伯里的
[54:12] The uniform wants to make himself useful, 巡警如果想帮忙
[54:13] he can get back on his own ground 就回自己地界
[54:14] and search for the girl. 去找那姑娘
[54:28] You should come out to Banbury some time. 你哪天该来班伯里看看
[54:29] I’ve been to Banbury. 我去过班伯里
[54:31] Have a few beers, I meant. 我是指喝喝酒
[54:33] Few beers. 喝喝酒
[54:34] – Curry… – Talk about George. -吃点咖喱 -谈谈乔治
[54:39] – He’s still on the books. – Only for us. -他的案子还没结 -只对于我们
[54:41] Oh, there is an “us”, then, still, is there? 那还是有”我们”咯
[54:45] You’re doing well. 你混得不错
[54:47] You’ve friends at the Lodge. 你在”会所”有人
[54:48] You’re going places. Just let it go. 你有前途 别管这事了
[54:53] I can’t. 我做不到
[54:57] I can’t. 我做不到
[55:06] That upstairs. 刚刚在楼上
[55:08] It don’t mean anything, it’s… just his way. 他没什么别的意思 他就那样
[55:11] Well, there’s a daughter, Sophie. 他有个女儿 苏菲
[55:13] – You should get Welfare over there. – Right. -你该叫福利部门过去 -好
[55:17] I went through the items at 13 Jubilee Row. 我翻看了朱比利巷13号的证物
[55:20] You did what? 什么
[55:23] You can’t keep your fingers out, can you? 你就是不肯放手 是吧
[55:29] Brush salesman, wasn’t he? Stanley’s father. 斯坦利的父亲是个刷子推销员 是吧
[55:31] – Door to door. – So? -走街串巷 -怎么了
[55:32] So I was thinking he should have a sample case, shouldn’t he? 我在想 他该有个样品箱吧
[55:36] Of brushes. 刷子样品
[55:37] The past is the past. 过去过去了
[55:39] Dead and buried. 死了埋了
[55:41] Done. 完了
[55:49] A man answering description, wearing a Panama hat, 一个符合你描述 戴巴拿马草帽的男人
[55:53] was seen with Rosie at the fair. 被看到在游乐会上跟萝茜交谈
[55:55] Well, there must have been 50 men there wearing Panama hats. 在场得有50个戴了巴拿马草帽的男人
[56:03] We found your photographs. 我们发现你的照片了
[56:06] Children. 都是儿童
[56:09] Young girls in not much more than the altogether. 衣衫不整的小姑娘
[56:11] That’s… art. 那是…艺术
[56:13] I’m interested in photography. 我喜欢摄影
[56:15] You’re interested in something. 你是喜欢什么
[56:17] Those are historical images. 那都是古董照片
[56:20] They were taken by the Reverend Charles Dodgson. 是查尔斯·道奇森牧师拍的
[56:23] Lewis Carroll? 也就是刘易斯·卡罗尔
[56:24] The man who wrote Alice in Wonderland? 《爱丽丝梦游仙境》的作者
[56:28] Prince Albert and Queen Victoria 阿尔伯特亲王和维多利亚女王
[56:30] were great collectors of child nudes. 都很喜欢收集儿童裸照
[56:32] I doubt they were in the habit 他们应该不会
[56:33] of abducting young girls from country fetes. 去乡村游乐会绑架小姑娘
[56:35] No more am l. 我也不会
[56:37] Look, there was a young man watching my daughter 之前还有个年轻人 晚上在我家外
[56:40] at our house the night before that, um, 看我女儿 就在次日
[56:42] that Kirby girl was found. 那个科比的尸体就被发现
[56:44] That’s the man you should be looking for. 你们该去找他
[56:46] Where were you on the afternoon of July the first? 7月1日下午你在哪
[56:50] July the first… oh, I’d need to consult my diary. 7月1日 我得去看看我的日志
[56:53] The day of the investiture, if that helps. 是查尔斯王子授权仪式那天
[56:55] Tuesday last. 上周二
[56:57] Yes, well, in that case, I was in my rooms. 那样的话 我在家
[56:59] I watched the ceremony on television. 我在电视上看了典礼
[57:02] Anyone who can vouch for you? 有人能给你作证吗
[57:04] Yes. 有
[57:05] The bursar at Crozier. 克洛泽的财务主管
[57:15] Bursar confirms he spoke to Sheridan. 财务主管证实了他跟谢利登的通话
[57:18] They talked about the investiture mostly, 他们基本上一直在聊授权仪式
[57:21] what the queen was wearing. 谈论女王的服装
[57:23] Call was made at 16:23. 电话是16:23打的
[57:25] Line was in use for 26 minutes. 线路占用了26分钟
[57:27] If he was at home talking to the bursar, 如果他当时在跟财务主管通电话
[57:29] he can’t’ve been out picking up Ann Kirby. 那就不可能在外面抓安·科比
[57:32] Stand down the warrant for his gaff now. 先取消对他的逮捕令
[57:34] What about the opium? 那鸦片呢
[57:36] Can’t prove it’s his. 无法证明属于他
[57:39] I can’t see a jury buying it, can you? 我觉得陪审团不会信服 你呢
[57:41] I’m sorry, Fred. 抱歉 弗莱德
[57:43] I know you wanted it to be him, but it’s Clemence. 我知道你希望是他 但就是克莱门斯
[57:45] It’s always been Clemence. 始终都是克莱门斯
[57:47] We’ve just got to find the little bastard. 我们只需要找到那小混蛋
[58:22] Oh, it’s nothing sinister. 我没干坏事
[58:23] I was just getting a seed cake out of the oven. 我刚从烤箱里端出个香饼
[58:27] Well, come in. 请进吧
[58:32] Well, this is a first. 真是头一遭
[58:34] Splash more? 再来吗
[58:38] How do you know where I live, by the way? 你怎么知道我的住址
[58:40] You’re in the book. 黄页里能查到
[58:43] It’s nice. 这里不错
[58:44] I am fighting a war of attrition 我在跟香水月季上的
[58:46] with the greenfly over the tea roses. 绿蚜虫打消耗战呢
[58:49] Not very successfully, it must be said, but yes. 虽然得承认我节节败退 但的确
[58:54] As a spot, I am rather fond. 作为消遣 我还挺喜欢
[58:57] Well, something has to be lovely, 总得有点美好的事
[59:00] doesn’t it? 对吧
[59:07] Governor. 头儿
[59:08] There is a known pervert seen back in the area. 有个已知变态被看到回了这一带
[59:10] Maybe he knows where the boy is. 或许他知道那小子在哪
[59:12] Maybe. 或许吧
[59:14] Look. 听着
[59:16] This ain’t going to be Geneva Convention. 这又不是《日内瓦公约》
[59:19] So if you’ve got reservations, 你如果有所保留
[59:22] now would be the time to say. 就现在说出来
[59:24] Whatever it takes. 不惜一切
[59:32] I mean it. 我说真的
[59:34] Can I count on you? 我能指望你吗
[59:38] Always. 当然
[59:42] Ann Kirby. 安·科比
[59:45] I wondered if I had missed anything in the post-mortem. 尸检有什么发现我不知道吗
[59:49] Not your case, is it? 不是你的案子吧
[59:53] Serious head trauma, hairline fracture of the cranium. 头部严重创伤 头骨骨裂
[59:57] Diffused degeneration of the cerebral white matter. 脑白质大面积退化
[1:00:01] Caused by? 原因呢
[1:00:02] A single violent blow to the back of the skull. 后脑遭了一下重击
[1:00:05] Coup and contrecoup, 受伤和应激反应
[1:00:07] – the brain bruises across a diffuse area. – Quick? -大脑会大面积瘀伤 -去得快吗
[1:00:11] Not necessarily. 未必
[1:00:13] Some patients can lapse into coma and linger for some time. 有些病人会陷入昏迷 奄奄一息好一阵
[1:00:19] What do you think happened to her? 你觉得她是怎么回事
[1:00:23] I think if I spent my days in contemplation of such questions, 我觉得如果我成天就想这样的问题
[1:00:28] I would drink rather more than I do. 我会比现在喝更多酒
[1:00:44] Been on your holidays, Gilbert? 去度假了吗 吉尔伯特
[1:00:46] We’ve been looking for you. 我们到处找你呢
[1:00:54] Rosie! 萝茜
[1:00:57] Rosie? 萝茜
[1:01:04] Rosie? 萝茜
[1:01:10] What is this? 这是干什么
[1:01:12] Oh, you know what this is, Gilbert. 你懂的 吉尔伯特
[1:01:14] This is how things get done. 这是为了办成事
[1:01:25] You’ve got known associates, Gilbert. 你有”同好” 吉尔伯特
[1:01:28] God knows how you freaks find each other, 天知道你们这些变态怎么找上彼此
[1:01:30] but I know you do. 但我知道你们互相认识
[1:01:32] Swapping your nature studies like cigarette cards. 像交换香烟卡片那样交换你的”自然摄影”
[1:01:42] We’re looking for him. 我们在找他
[1:01:44] I don’t know him. 我不认识他
[1:01:59] Atta boy! 好样的
[1:02:19] Do you want tea? 你要喝茶吗
[1:02:21] You’re back, are you? 你回来了
[1:02:23] Yeah. 对
[1:02:25] I’m making tea. 我去泡茶
[1:02:27] Not for me. 不用给我准备
[1:02:29] Righto. 好吧
[1:02:33] Gunsmoke, is it? 《荒野镖客》吗
[1:02:35] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:02:36] Something. 是吧
[1:02:39] What’ve you done to your hand? 你手怎么了
[1:02:44] I don’t remember, um… 我不记得了
[1:02:47] Caught in a door, probably. 可能是门夹了吧
[1:02:50] Doesn’t hurt. 不疼
[1:02:59] I’ll put the kettle on. 我去烧水
[1:03:30] I didn’t do it! 不是我干的
[1:03:32] I’m innocent! Thursday! 我是无辜的 瑟斯戴
[1:04:04] 廷维尔 克莱门斯 维平考斯 风琴管后 圣克里斯托弗教堂唱诗班
[1:04:06] Phil Clemence and me were choirboys together 菲尔·克莱门斯和我曾是圣克里斯托弗教堂的
[1:04:09] at St. Christopher’s. 唱诗班男童
[1:04:10] Shared our first cigarette up in the organ loft there. 还在那里的风琴台一起抽了第一根烟
[1:04:13] I bet if I went back today, 我敢说 如果我今天回去
[1:04:14] I’d find our old pack of Woodbines still behind the pipework. 我们当年那包烟肯定还在琴管后
[1:06:03] That’s the sixth this year. 今年第六个了
[1:06:07] Overdose? 吸毒过量吗
[1:06:09] He was an habitual user, but… no. 他的确是瘾君子 但不是
[1:06:13] If he’s anything like the others, 如果他跟其他人一样
[1:06:14] it’s what the heroin’s being adulterated with 是海洛因里掺的
[1:06:17] to make it go further that’s the problem. 增加劲道的东西害死了他
[1:06:21] Quinine. 奎宁
[1:06:24] Not a happy combination. 不是个好组合
[1:06:26] And is someone doesn’t cut off the supply, 如果没人切断供应链
[1:06:29] he won’t be the last. 还会有更多人受害
[1:06:39] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[1:06:43] I let him down. 我辜负了他
[1:06:46] His father too. 还有他父亲
[1:06:49] Arthur Lott fitted Phil Clemence up, 亚瑟·洛特栽赃了菲尔·克莱门斯
[1:06:51] and I sent an innocent man to the gallows. 而我让无辜者上了绞架
[1:06:57] I’ve read the case files. 我读了案卷
[1:07:01] There’s something you should see. 有样东西你该看看
[1:07:16] Clemence’s sample case. 克莱门斯的样品箱
[1:07:18] He’d hidden it in Saint Christopher’s. 被他藏在了圣克里斯托弗教堂里
[1:07:20] So Arthur Lott may have planted the evidence 亚瑟·洛特或许的确栽赃了证据
[1:07:22] that got him convicted, but you were right. 让他被定罪 但你没错
[1:07:24] He was guilty. 他是有罪
[1:07:31] That’s not how they’ll see it upstairs. 上头可不会那么想
[1:07:33] Or in the papers. 报纸也是
[1:07:35] You know how it works. 你清楚这种事
[1:07:39] If I fitted up Phil Clemence, 如果我栽赃了菲尔·克莱门斯
[1:07:40] who else have I fitted up over the years? 那我这些年来还栽赃过谁
[1:07:42] But you didn’t. 但你没有
[1:07:44] You think that’ll matter? 你觉得那有区别吗
[1:07:49] They’ll look at every single case I ever made. 他们会审查我办过的每一桩案子
[1:07:52] We ever made. 我们的每桩案子
[1:07:55] Well, as it stands, nobody knows. 但目前 没人知道
[1:07:58] We know. 我们知道
[1:08:10] Bury it now, we’re no better than Arthur Lott. 现在瞒下来 那我也不比亚瑟·洛特强
[1:08:14] An Alice band, a hammer. 宽头巾 锤子
[1:08:17] It’s corruption. 这终归是腐败
[1:08:23] No. 不行
[1:08:27] Tell the truth and shame the Devil. 说出真话 让魔鬼羞愧
[1:08:33] I’ll turn it in. 我去上交
[1:08:36] Well, if you want to do things by the book, 如果你想按规矩来
[1:08:38] it’s actually in my custody. 这是我的证物
[1:08:40] So I’ll take the responsibility for it. 我会对此负责
[1:08:54] Any news on Rosie Johnston? 萝茜·约翰逊有消息吗
[1:08:58] We’re still looking. 我们还在找
[1:09:00] If Stanley took her… 如果是斯坦利抓走了她
[1:09:02] She’s still alive. 她还活着
[1:09:05] Stanley didn’t take her anymore than he killed Ann Kirby. 斯坦利没抓走她 就像他也没杀安·科比
[1:09:07] You know that, and I know that. 你清楚 我也清楚
[1:09:13] I’d better get back to the nick. 我得回警局了
[1:09:48] 失踪人口 安·科比 10岁 最后于1969年7月1日在班伯里被看到
[1:10:06] Mr. Croglin? 克罗格林先生吗
[1:10:07] That’s right, yeah. 是的
[1:10:09] Sergeant Morse, Thames Valley. 摩斯警长 泰晤士河谷警局
[1:10:12] You had a stall at the Blenheim fete. 你在布伦纳姆游乐会摆了个摊位
[1:10:14] Yeah, that’s right yeah. 对
[1:10:15] What’s this about? 什么事啊
[1:10:16] Do you ever do any work in Berkshire? 你在伯克郡工作过吗
[1:10:18] No, I’ve all I can manage here. 没有 我这里都忙不过来
[1:10:22] But you took this. 但这是你拍的
[1:10:24] Uh… yeah. 是的
[1:10:25] Yeah. 对
[1:10:26] And do you remember this little girl? 你记得这女孩吗
[1:10:29] On the photo you took here last week. 这是你上周在这里拍的
[1:10:33] That’s the girl that was killed, isn’t it? 那是死的那女孩吧
[1:10:36] My little bookworm. 我的小书虫
[1:10:39] How’s that? 怎么说
[1:10:42] Well, I’d had to change a roll see. 我当时要换胶卷
[1:10:44] So I had a couple more minutes with her. 就跟她聊了几分钟
[1:10:48] She was telling me that she was reading, um, Black Beauty. 她跟我说她在读《黑美人》
[1:10:52] I said, “Oh, yes, that’s nice.” 我说 “那书不错”
[1:10:53] You know, just to make conversation. 就东拉西扯了一阵
[1:10:56] She said, “Yeah.” 她说”是啊”
[1:10:59] Only she was worried. 但她有些担心
[1:11:02] About what? 担心什么
[1:11:05] As it’s… quite a long book, you see. 那本书挺厚
[1:11:10] She wouldn’t be able to get it finished 她怕自己看不完
[1:11:11] before it had to be back to the library. 就得还去图书馆了
[1:11:13] I said, “You’ll have to buy a copy.” 我说 “那你去买一本吧”
[1:11:17] She said, “I’m not made of money.” 她说 “我哪有那个钱”
[1:11:22] Just like that. 就是这样
[1:11:26] “I’m not made of money.” “我哪有那个钱”
[1:11:29] We rolled up. 然后我们就拍好了
[1:11:32] Anyway… 反正
[1:11:36] That was… my little bookworm. 就是她 小书虫
[1:11:59] The last time you would have been here was when? 你上次来是什么时候
[1:12:01] – Was it the first of July? – That’s right. -是7月1日吗 -是的
[1:12:04] Can you tell me if this girl came by on that day. 可以告诉我这个女孩那天是否来过吗
[1:12:07] Her name’s Ann Kirby. 她叫安·科比
[1:12:09] If you give me a minute. 请稍等
[1:12:16] Do you stop in Deddington? 你在戴丁顿停过吗
[1:12:17] No, that’s not on the rota. 没 那不在线路内
[1:12:19] Weeping Cross is the nearest we come. 我们最远就到维平考斯
[1:12:21] Yes, 对
[1:12:22] here we are, Ann Kirby. 有了 安·科比
[1:12:25] Returned four books 还了四本书
[1:12:27] – and took out four more. – Four? -然后又借了四本 -四本
[1:12:30] Caring for your Pony, Ride Like the Wind, 《照顾小马》《奔驰如风》
[1:12:32] The Blue Ribbon for Binky, and Gypsy Wins Through. 《宾奇的蓝丝带》《吉普赛获胜》
[1:12:36] Four books every visit. 每次她来都是四本
[1:12:39] Like clockwork. 从不错过
[1:13:58] I carried a little boy out of a bloodbath. 我把个小男孩从一摊血里抱出来
[1:14:02] That’s got to mean something. 那总该有些意义
[1:14:06] Guilty or innocent, I can’t give up on him. 不管是有罪还是无罪 我不能放弃他
[1:14:11] So you returned to the scene of the crime. 所以你就回到犯罪现场来
[1:14:13] Hoping for what? 想得到什么呢
[1:14:15] That the killer would return? 凶手会来吗
[1:14:18] – Sometimes they come back. – Sometimes they do. -有时他们会回来 -有时吧
[1:14:22] But this isn’t the scene of the crime. 但这里不是犯罪现场
[1:14:25] You were right, I was wrong. 你是对的 我错了
[1:14:27] There is no obscure motive. 根本没有隐秘动机
[1:14:30] No stroke of genius. 或灵机一动
[1:14:32] Just shoe-leather. 只需要多跑腿
[1:14:34] Little girl goes missing, turns up dead, 小姑娘失踪 最后发现她死了
[1:14:37] one thought springs to mind. 人们会想到一些事
[1:14:39] Yeah, 99 times out of 100, it’s the right one. 99%的情况下人们都没猜错
[1:14:43] But not this time? 但这次不是吗
[1:15:01] Mr. Skynner? 斯金纳先生
[1:15:04] Detective Inspector Thursday, Thames Valley. 瑟斯戴督察 泰晤士河谷警局
[1:15:06] I believe you know Sergeant Morse. 你认识摩斯警长吧
[1:15:10] It’s about the girl found in the pylon field. 是关于我们在电缆塔田里发现的小女孩
[1:15:13] Oh, yes. 好
[1:15:14] The day that Anne Kirby disappeared, 安·科比失踪那天
[1:15:16] she got off the bus a few stops early 她提前了几站下了公共汽车
[1:15:18] to return books to the mobile library, 去移动图书馆还书
[1:15:20] where she collected four more. 然后又借了四本
[1:15:26] I checked to see 我亲自去看了
[1:15:27] which would be the best shortcut 从维平考斯回她家
[1:15:28] from Weeping Cross to her home. 哪条路最短
[1:15:30] There’s a field with a lane 有片田里有条小路
[1:15:33] with a very nasty blind bend. 通向一个很急的弯道
[1:16:05] I recovered a piece of an L-Plate there, 我在那里找到了实习车牌的碎片
[1:16:07] broken off in the collision. 在撞击时断的
[1:16:09] – Alfie? – It’s all right, Mags, go home. -阿尔弗 -没事 梅格 回家去
[1:16:11] See to Laurel. 去找劳洛
[1:16:12] Actually, Mrs. Skynner, it’s probably best if you stay here. 其实 斯金纳太太 你最好别走
[1:16:15] Please… 拜托了
[1:16:15] I’m sorry, Mr. Skynner. 抱歉 斯金纳先生
[1:16:17] What’s going on, Alf? 怎么回事 阿尔弗
[1:16:20] They know who was driving. 他们知道是谁开车了
[1:16:25] It was an accident. 是个意外
[1:16:27] She was just there. 她突然就出来了
[1:16:29] I wasn’t going fast. 我都没开快
[1:16:30] – There was nothing I could do. – She panicked, -我也没办法了 -她慌了
[1:16:32] – that’s all it was. – I thought -仅此而已 -我以为
[1:16:34] if I brought her back, Alf could do something. 如果我带她回来 阿尔弗能想想办法
[1:16:38] Make her right. 把她治好
[1:16:40] Only she never came to. 但她没醒过来
[1:16:42] We thought that she’d come round. 我们真以为她会醒
[1:16:45] Then the longer it went on… 可等得越久
[1:16:46] She just slipped away. 她就慢慢没了气息
[1:16:49] I went to get her a cold flannel. 我去给她拿毯子
[1:16:51] I… couldn’t’ve been gone a minute. 也就走开了一下
[1:16:53] She just slipped away. 她就断气了
[1:16:58] I knew the maintenance gang 我知道维护人员
[1:17:00] were going to be out seeing to the pylons. 会去维护电缆塔
[1:17:03] I thought they’d find her. 我以为他们会发现她
[1:17:06] They skipped over to the next valley. 可他们直接去了下一站
[1:17:08] So, you put the horse in the field, 所以你才把马牵去了田里
[1:17:10] knowing that Mr. Tingwell would report it stolen. 你知道廷维尔先生肯定会报失
[1:17:13] I didn’t want her lying out there. 我不希望她那样躺在地里
[1:17:16] With animals and all sorts. 还有动物呢
[1:17:17] I didn’t… want her messing with. 我不想她被…啃食
[1:17:22] For her parents. 为了她父母
[1:17:24] And you put the flowers in her hair? 也是你给她头发插了花
[1:17:28] I thought I’d get in trouble. 我怕自己惹上麻烦
[1:17:31] Laurel– our daughter… 劳洛 我们女儿
[1:17:35] with Alf working, 阿尔弗要工作
[1:17:37] I’m all she’s got. 她只有我了
[1:18:26] Well. 好啊
[1:18:29] Who’s a clever bastard? 真是个机灵鬼
[1:18:32] They’re nothing to do with Rosie Johnston. 他们跟萝茜·约翰逊的事无关
[1:18:34] Well, seeing as Stanley is cooling in the fridge, 斯坦利在冷库里呢
[1:18:36] we’ve still got some work to do to find her. 我们还得想办法找到她
[1:18:40] Fred. 弗莱德
[1:19:17] What’s this? 这是什么
[1:19:20] Well, I wouldn’t swear to it, 我不敢下定论
[1:19:22] as one looks much like another, 毕竟它们都一样
[1:19:24] but… I’d say that’s Ann Kirby’s Alice band. 但我猜这是安·科比的宽头巾
[1:19:28] It was under the driver’s seat. 掉在驾驶席下了
[1:19:31] Must have fallen off when they… 肯定是掉落下来了
[1:19:34] …got her out of the car. 他们把她抱出车时
[1:19:41] We didn’t have the best of starts. 我们一开始不太对付
[1:19:46] I hope we can straighten that out. 希望能改善一下
[1:19:49] Bury the hatchet. 放下旧怨
[1:19:52] You got a raw deal over George Fancy. 乔治·范西的事 你受到的对待不公
[1:19:56] Everybody knows that. 大家都知道
[1:19:59] It’s you should be sitting here, and me standing there. 应该是你坐在这儿 我站在那儿
[1:20:03] How it goes. 事情就是这样
[1:20:06] Maybe. 或许吧
[1:20:09] But it doesn’t make my job any easier. 但这并不让我感到轻松
[1:20:13] You’re Fred Thursday. 你可是弗莱德·瑟斯戴
[1:20:16] That means something to these blokes. 有些人还是很看重你
[1:20:19] I don’t know about that. 那我就不知道了
[1:20:24] I do. 我知道
[1:20:28] Look… 听着
[1:20:30] My manners aren’t all they should be, 我的行为或许粗暴了些
[1:20:33] but everything I’ve got in this game 但我在这行获得的一切
[1:20:34] has come through this… and hard graft. 都是靠这股强硬和努力奋斗得来
[1:20:39] And I reckon you’re the same. 我猜你也是
[1:20:45] We can do something here. 我们能有所作为
[1:20:48] You and me. 你和我
[1:20:50] Sort this place out. 好好治理这里
[1:20:51] Make it somewhere decent. 让它成为个好地方
[1:20:54] Kids can grow up safe. 让孩子们能安全长大
[1:20:58] But I need your help. 但我需要你帮忙
[1:21:03] You in… 你干
[1:21:06] or out? 还是不干
[1:21:41] – Sir? – Morse? -长官 -摩斯
[1:21:43] – It’s her. – Who? -是她 -谁
[1:21:44] Emily Bayard. 艾米莉·贝亚德
[1:21:46] The missing schoolgirl. 失踪女童
[1:21:47] He’s using her as a model 他用她做模特
[1:21:49] and period photographic techniques 然后用老摄影手段
[1:21:50] – to pass the images off as vintage photographs. – Who is? -把照片伪造成古董 -谁
[1:21:52] Dr. Sheridan. That photograph’s a fake. 谢利登博士 那是假照片
[1:21:55] Looks like a photograph to me. 我看就是照片啊
[1:21:56] No. I mean it’s inauthentic. 不 我是说不是真古董
[1:21:58] If you look at the sculpture on the plinth, 看底座上的雕塑
[1:22:00] it’s by Degas. 那是德加的
[1:22:01] Couldn’t have being cast until the early 20th century. 那是20世纪早期的作品
[1:22:04] That’s not a Victorian photograph, 那不是维多利亚时代的照片
[1:22:05] that was made about three years ago. 那是大概三年前拍的
[1:22:06] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[1:22:07] Because the girl in the picture is Emily Bayard. 因为照片里的女孩是艾米莉·贝亚德
[1:22:12] Sophie, 索菲
[1:22:13] Sheridan’s so-called daughter. 谢利登所谓的女儿
[1:22:15] “So-called”? “所谓”
[1:22:16] Yeah, it’s the same girl. 对 就是她
[1:22:22] Emily? 艾米莉
[1:22:23] Emily? 艾米莉
[1:22:25] Emily, it’s the police. 艾米莉 我们是警察
[1:22:27] You’re safe now. 你安全了
[1:22:30] – It was here. – What was? -原来就在这里 -什么
[1:22:31] The statue. 雕塑
[1:22:32] – He must have taken it with him. – Where? -他肯定带走了 -去哪了
[1:22:33] Well, wherever he takes the photographs. 他拍照片的地方
[1:22:35] Presumably where he stashed Rosie 他从游乐会带走萝茜后
[1:22:36] after he took her from the fete. 应该也把她藏在了那里
[1:22:42] Trapped in an upstairs room. 锁在楼上一个房间里了
[1:22:48] She’s a bit… 她有点…
[1:22:49] It’s all right. 没事
[1:22:51] You’re all right. 你没事了
[1:22:52] Nobody’s going to hurt you. 没人会伤害你了
[1:22:55] You’re safe now. 你安全了
[1:22:59] Where is he, Emily? 他在哪 艾米莉
[1:23:16] What is this place? 这什么地方
[1:23:17] Badgett Manor. 巴吉特庄园
[1:23:18] Former church land. 以前属于教会
[1:23:19] Sheridan was a local history buff. 谢利登是本地历史迷
[1:23:21] He knew all about the place. 他对这里很了解
[1:23:22] He knew it would be empty. 他知道这里肯定没人
[1:24:11] Rosie. 萝茜
[1:24:26] Uh… she, she’s perfectly all right. 她没事
[1:24:28] She’d better be. Morse? 她最好没事 摩斯
[1:24:29] Laudanum. 鸦片酊
[1:24:30] A sedative. 镇定剂
[1:24:32] I can assure you, she’s quite unharmed. 我向你们保证 她没受到伤害
[1:24:36] And Emily? 那艾米莉呢
[1:24:37] Three years your captive and God knows what else? 你关了她三年 天知道还做了什么
[1:24:40] How harmed is she? 她受了多少伤
[1:24:42] It’s, it’s just photographs. 只是拍照
[1:24:45] You take the photographs and what? 你拍照 然后呢
[1:24:46] You sell them on to other freaks? 卖给其他变态吗
[1:24:48] Freaks? 变态
[1:24:49] No, no, hobbyists. 不 是爱好者
[1:24:50] Men of a, a like aesthetic bent. 有类似审美的[男]人
[1:24:52] Men? 男人
[1:24:55] You’re not a man. You’re not a man’s arse. 你算什么男人 你连男人的屁股都不算
[1:24:56] – I’ve never laid a finger. – Perhaps. -我没碰过她 -或许吧
[1:24:59] But what did you intend to do with her? 但你本打算怎么处置她
[1:25:01] Just sell her off to the highest bidder? 卖给出价最高者吗
[1:25:03] And that’s why you took Rosie, 所以你才抓了萝茜
[1:25:05] because you needed a new model. 因为你需要新模特
[1:25:07] Because Emily had grown up. 因为艾米莉已经长大
[1:25:10] She was… perfect. 她很…完美
[1:25:14] Sugar, and spice… 甜美俏皮
[1:25:17] and all… 她是
[1:25:21] things nice. 美好的
[1:25:25] That’s enough! That’s enough, that’s enough! 够了 够了
[1:25:41] All right, Rosie. 好了 萝茜
[1:25:45] Now then, hand you over to this lady here. 好 我把你交给这位姐姐
[1:25:48] And she’s going to take you home, all right? 她会带你回家 好吗
[1:25:55] I expect he lied to Rosie, the same way he lied to Emily. 他应该像欺骗艾米莉那样骗了萝茜
[1:25:59] He told her that her parents were dead, 说她父母都死了
[1:26:00] and she was coming to live with him, 她只能跟他去住
[1:26:02] and wouldn’t have to go to school anymore. 再不用去上学了
[1:26:04] Sick bastard. 变态混蛋
[1:26:10] She’ll be all right. 她不会有事了
[1:26:12] They both will. 她们都不会有事了
[1:26:15] Like Stanley? 那斯坦利呢
[1:26:21] I’ll see you around. 回见了
[1:26:34] Transfer I asked about, sir. 我跟您提的调职的事 长官
[1:26:36] If I could trouble you for a signature. 就劳烦您签个名
[1:26:39] “E. Morse.” “英·摩斯”
[1:26:41] He’s, uh…? 他…
[1:26:42] Oh, yes, sir. 对 长官
[1:26:43] One of the College Lodges, l belive. 学院会所的好像
[1:26:47] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 长官
[1:26:48] Dear Mr. E. Morse, 亲爱的英·摩斯先生
[1:26:50] Please find herewith notification 特此通知
[1:26:53] that you’re being reassigned from your current station 你已被调离目前的警局
[1:26:56] to take up the position of Detective Sergeant 将去城堡门警局
[1:26:58] with the Criminal Investigation Department 刑事调查部
[1:27:01] at Castle Gate Police station. 担任警长
[1:27:09] Report for duty at 0900 hours, 请于7月17日周四9点
[1:27:12] Thursday, July 17, to DCI Box 向鲍克斯高级督察报道
[1:27:16] to receive your first assignment. 接受你的首个任务
摩斯探长前传

Post navigation

Previous Post: 摩斯探长前传(Endeavour)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 摩斯探长前传(Endeavour)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

摩斯探长前传(Endeavour)剧集台词目录:
S01E00

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06

在线阅读
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04

在线阅读
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S09E01
S09E02
S09E03

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme