Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

摩斯探长前传(Endeavour)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 摩斯探长前传(Endeavour)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E00
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S09E01
S09E02
S09E03
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] If I might have everyone’s attention. 请大家注意
[00:20] As you know, since the merging 大家知道 自从合并了
[00:22] of City and County to create Thames Valley 市警局和郡警局成为泰晤士河谷警局
[00:26] the future of Cowley Police station has been in the balance. 考利警局的未来一直不明确
[00:32] I have this day received news from Division. 我今天已收到了来自警部的消息
[00:35] The station is to be reduced to a skeleton staff 本警局到本月23日 将被缩减为
[00:39] by the 23rd of the month. 仅剩基础人员
[00:42] And will be closed– permanently– 到30日午夜 将永远
[00:45] at midnight on the 30th. 关闭
[00:48] Details of future placements 未来安排的具体情况
[00:51] will be sent to each of you 将在适当时候
[00:54] in due course. 发给你们每个人
[00:57] I know I can rely on all of you 我知道我可以指望大家
[00:59] to discharge your duty 继续坚守职责
[01:01] with the same professionalism 保持这几年来
[01:04] I have come to so admire 让我无比钦佩的
[01:07] these past years. 专业精神
[01:09] That’s all. Carry on. 就这样 继续吧
[01:59] It’s a remarkable stroke of good fortune 真是好运
[02:01] that you should be able to join us at such short notice. 你能这么快就赶来
[02:04] Well, I’m very grateful for the opportunity, Headmaster. 我很感激这个机会 校长
[02:09] Coldwater has a long history, 寒水学校历史悠久
[02:12] but I like to think we live in the present 但我认为我们紧跟时代
[02:15] and look to the future. 并心怀未来
[02:17] Of course, Mr. Ivory coached the First Fifteen. 当然 艾弗里先生教基础课
[02:20] Oh, and was he also responsible for the end of term school play. 还负责指导学期末的学校戏剧演出
[02:24] What play? 什么剧目
[02:26] Shakespeare, I believe. 莎士比亚的吧
[02:31] That’s just the cadets. 只是学生练习
[02:33] Coldwater has a great martial tradition. 寒水学校有很好的军事训练传统
[02:37] Now in addition to your classroom duties, 除了你的课堂职责
[02:39] you will also act as House Master to Foxhole. 你还要做狐洞的宿舍主管
[02:43] Ah, Mr. Bodnar. 博德纳先生
[02:44] This is Mr. Morse. 这是摩斯先生
[02:45] The new man with the Lower Sixth. 小六年级的新老师
[02:47] Oh, perhaps you could care to show him to his room? 或许你可以带他去他的办公室
[02:49] Yeah, of course, Headmaster. 当然 校长
[02:50] But I look forward to seeing you in chapel for Assembly. 期待在礼拜堂的集会上见到你
[02:53] Right, sir. 好 先生
[02:58] Ah, welcome to “St. Bastard’s.” 欢迎来到”圣混蛋学校”
[03:00] “Ye who enter here, all hope abandon.” “入此门者 摒弃一切希望”
[03:00] 但丁《神曲》中 地狱之门上刻的字 非原文
[03:02] Thanks. 谢谢
[03:03] Alun Bodnar. 阿伦·博德纳
[03:04] Fifth Form and Chemistry. 五年级化学
[03:05] Have you been here long? 你来很久了吗
[03:07] Oh, long enough not to mind anymore. 久到不留意多久了
[03:09] Found my point of neutral buoyancy. 已经找到我的中和浮力点了
[03:11] I lack ambition. 我没什么野心
[03:12] That killer instinct. 和绝杀直觉
[03:14] Don’t run, boy! 别跑 孩子
[03:17] Though I daresay that could be rekindled. 但那应该可以重燃起来
[03:20] It’s just this way. 就在这边
[03:23] He was married, wasn’t he? 他结婚了 是吧
[03:24] Mr. Ivory. 艾弗里先生
[03:26] Yeah, that’s right. 对
[03:27] Headmaster’s letting her stay on 校长让她住在
[03:29] at one of the gatekeeper’s cottages 其中一栋看门人小屋
[03:30] just till the end of term. 直到学期结束
[03:32] Kate. 凯特
[03:35] Nice girl. 好姑娘
[03:39] I hope you’ll let me stand you a pint at your earliest. 希望你一有空就让我请你杯酒
[03:41] Yes. 好
[03:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:56] You want me to pose as a teacher? 你要我去装老师
[03:58] It’s Division’s idea. 是警部的主意
[04:01] Bring in an outside man. 调个外人去
[04:02] How’s that, sir? 怎么说 长官
[04:04] Someone uninvolved, 之前没有参与
[04:05] fresh pair of eyes on the situation. 对案件能提出新观点的人
[04:07] Seems a lot of trouble to go to for one missing person. 为了个失踪者这么大费周章吗
[04:10] Who is he? 他是什么人
[04:11] John Ivory. 约翰·艾弗里
[04:12] Classics Master at a boys’ school 一所男校的古典文学老师
[04:15] called Coldwater. 寒水学校
[04:17] Last seen leaving the village pub 最后被见到于10月4日
[04:19] shortly after 6:00 on October the 4th. 6点刚过时 离开村子酒吧
[04:22] The local detective inspector and his bagman 本地督察和其副手
[04:25] lost their lives in a road traffic accident with an articulated lorry. 因在事故中与拖车相撞丧命
[04:29] We’ve found no evidence that connects them, 虽然并无证据表明事件相关
[04:31] but understandably, 但可以想象
[04:33] Division are keen to close the case one way or another. 警部很希望尽快结案
[04:35] It’s all in there. 案件情况都在这里
[04:39] Just see if you can’t get under the skin of the place. 看看你能不能摸清这地方
[04:41] If there was anything untoward, 如果真有什么不妥
[04:43] the staff might be more inclined to confide in one of their own. 教员们或许更愿对自己人开口
[04:46] Oh, there is one more thing worth mentioning. 还有件事得提
[04:51] You won’t be alone. 你不会一个人去
[04:54] I take it upstairs think that the women at the school 上面的看法应该是学校的女职工
[04:56] are more likely to confide in another woman, is that it? 会更愿跟女人透露消息 是吧
[04:59] I suppose. 大概吧
[05:00] It don’t seem much like proper coppering to me. 我看这不像正经侦查
[05:04] Tomorrow’s world. 明日世界吧
[05:06] Pity. 可惜
[05:07] I’d hoped we might get one last decent collar together. 我本来还想咱们好好做最后一次逮捕
[05:12] This Cromwell Ames character– 这个克伦威尔·埃姆斯
[05:15] Eddie Nero– both if we’re lucky. 埃迪·尼罗 如果走运 俩人都抓到
[05:17] Maybe they’ll cancel each other out. 或许他们能彼此抵消
[05:19] It’s who else they cancel out 我担心的是
[05:20] in the meantime that’s what bothers me. 他们同时还会拉多少人下水
[05:22] I’ve got Fancy on surveillance. 我让范西去做监视了
[05:24] Something will give sooner or later. 早晚会有情况
[05:27] We should be getting back. 我们该回去了
[05:29] No, another five minutes be all right. 不 再待五分钟不要紧
[05:35] God, I love this place. 我好喜欢这里
[05:38] You should’ve seen their faces– 你真该看到他们的表情
[05:39] Win and the kids– 温和孩子们
[05:39] when I brought ’em here for the first time. 我第一次带他们来时
[05:42] We’d been two-up, back to back in the Smoke. 我们之前在斯莫克住上下两间的小房子
[05:44] Couldn’t believe somewhere like this existed. 都不敢相信世上还有这样的好地方
[05:47] Not after bomb sites and soot. 见识了爆炸废墟和烟灰
[05:49] Was like stepping out of black and white 就好像从黑白世界走出来
[05:51] and into color. 步入彩色
[05:53] You still mean to go through with it? 你没改主意吗
[05:56] Station closing? 警局要关闭了
[05:57] Decision’s made for me. 决定权不在我了
[06:00] Too set in my ways to start over somewhere new. 我的秉性改不了 没法换地方重新开始
[06:05] Besides, Win’d have my guts if I let her down now. 再说 我现在要是让温失望 她不要我命
[06:10] No. 不
[06:12] Each thing in its season. 凡事总有结束的一天
[06:17] You’ll be right. 你不会有事
[06:19] This undercover caper up at the school 在学校卧底的事
[06:20] is only a week or two. 也就一两周
[06:30] I went into the village today. 我今天去了村里
[06:33] How was that? 怎么样
[06:33] The shopkeeper said one of the boys 有位店主说 有个学生
[06:36] used to come in on Ivory’s behalf most days 以前经常来替艾弗里
[06:38] for 40 Fusiliers, and a half bottle of whiskey. 买烟和半瓶威士忌
[06:41] Really? 真的
[06:43] And how was the pub? 酒吧怎么样
[06:45] The wives of respectable young schoolteachers 受尊敬的学校老师的妻子
[06:47] don’t go into pubs by themselves. 哪会自己去酒吧
[06:49] So what did the landlord say? 那老板怎么说
[06:53] Ivory did stop by on the night in question. 艾弗里失踪那晚确实去过
[06:55] He had a couple of drinks, and then left about 6:15 他喝了几杯 然后大概6:15离开
[06:58] to meet see someone called Agnes. 去见一位艾格妮丝
[07:01] Agnes what? 姓氏呢
[07:02] Davis, maybe? The landlord couldn’t be sure. 戴维斯吗 老板无法确定
[07:04] Ivory was always bragging about some woman or other. 艾弗里经常吹嘘女人的事
[07:07] Really? 是吗
[07:08] The garage was closed. 汽修店关了
[07:11] What are the boys like? 学生们什么样
[07:12] I don’t know, I haven’t met them yet. 我不知道 还没见到他们
[07:17] What are we doing? 我们干什么呢
[07:18] This is such a waste of time. 真是浪费时间
[07:20] Just following orders. 只是听从命令
[07:22] Division clearly thinks this is important. 警部显然认为此事重要
[07:24] It’s not every day 又不是每天都有
[07:25] a detective inspector and his bagman die in a car crash. 督察和副手死于车祸
[07:28] It’s happenstance, surely. 但肯定是意外吧
[07:29] Nothing sinister. 不会有什么阴谋
[07:32] – Have you checked upstairs? – This afternoon. -你看过楼上吗 -下午看了
[07:35] There’s no sign of the previous occupants. 并无前任屋主留下的痕迹
[07:37] It’s all rather spartan. 干干净净
[07:38] The plumbing’s positively medieval. 下水系统非常糟糕
[07:40] The sink’s backing up. 水槽堵了
[07:41] We might have to get a man out. 我们可能得叫人
[07:44] It’s just the one bed, I’m afraid. 恐怕就一张床
[07:47] Well, I can take the couch. 我可以睡沙发
[07:49] Don’t be ridiculous. 别傻了
[07:50] How’s that going to look if someone comes knocking? 要是有人来了 会怎么想
[08:11] “Dearest Mother.” “亲爱的妈妈”
[08:13] Give it back! 还我
[08:13] “Thank you for the ten shillings you sent me for my birthday.” “谢谢我生日时你寄来的10先令”
[08:16] – You know the rule, squit. – Hand it over. -你清楚规矩 贱民 -交出来
[08:18] Oy! Stop that at once! 马上给我停下
[08:21] If I’ve to repeat myself 如果还要我再说一次
[08:22] you’ll all be on detention till the end of term. 就让你们留堂直到期末
[08:23] Is that clear? 明白了吗
[08:27] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[08:28] Natural selection, sir. 自然选择 先生
[08:30] Survival of the fittest, sir. 适者生存 先生
[08:31] Mensch und Ubermensch, sir. 人和超人 先生
[08:33] Go on, all of you. 都给我走
[08:37] Go on! 走
[08:45] What’s all this? 这怎么回事
[08:46] Praetorians’ Privilege, sir. [古罗马]禁卫军的特权 先生
[08:48] To beast the squits. 可以践踏贱民
[08:49] Well, if it happens again, you come and see me, all right? 如果再有下次 你就来找我
[08:55] Go on, on your way. 去吧
[08:56] Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. 好 先生 谢谢 先生
[09:03] Hey, wait a minute! 等等
[09:34] – Aggravine. – Adsum. -艾格文 -到
[09:36] – Babcock. – Adsum. -巴布考克 -到
[09:38] Clunchfist. 克朗奇菲斯特
[09:39] Adsum. 到
[09:40] – Dakin. – Choir. -达肯 -在合唱
[09:42] Gaudibund. 古德邦德
[09:43] Adsum. 到
[09:45] Morris Minor. 莫里斯·迈纳
[09:46] Adsum. 到
[09:46] You mean Morry Thou, sir. 是莫里劳 先生
[09:49] That’s what Mr. Ivory used called him, sir. 艾弗里先生就这么喊他 先生
[09:51] After the car, sir. 因为同名的车 先生
[09:52] It’s a joke, sir. 是个玩笑 先生
[09:53] On account of his being a Jew, sir. 因为他是个犹太人 先生
[09:56] Well, we’ll have none of that here. 我不允许这种事
[09:57] I don’t mind, sir. 我不介意 先生
[09:58] – Well, you should. – But he doesn’t, sir. -你应该介意 -但他不介意 先生
[10:00] I heard him. Thank you. 我听到他说了 谢谢
[10:04] Um… Nero. 尼罗
[10:05] Here. 在
[10:06] Adsum, you bloody oik. 是到 你个乡巴佬
[10:11] – Queach. – Adsum. -奎奇 -到
[10:13] – Rowntree. – Absum, sir. -朗崔 -到 先生
[10:14] – Abest. – He’s not here, sir. -不在 -他不在 先生
[10:16] – I see. – He was expelled, sir. -好 -他被开除了 先生
[10:18] – Cast out, sir. – Banishéd, sir. -被赶走了 先生 -被驱逐了 先生
[10:21] – Black-balled, sir. – Consigned to outer darkness, sir. -被开了 先生 -逐入了黑暗 先生
[10:23] I see, thank you. 好 谢谢
[10:24] – Summerhead. – Adsum. -萨默海德 -到
[10:26] – And Zec. – Choir. -扎克 -在合唱
[10:28] Right, Ovid’s Metamorphoses. 好 奥维德《变形记》
[10:31] Lines 225 to 230. 225行到230行
[10:33] Daedalus and Icarus. 代达罗斯和伊卡洛斯
[11:19] Right. 好吧
[11:27] Let’s get one. 我们买一个吧
[11:30] Brett Nero? 布莱特·尼罗
[11:32] Eddie has kept that quiet. 埃迪可没张扬
[11:33] That could be why Division’re taking such an interest. 或许这正是警部如此在意的原因
[11:36] If Nero’s son’s at the school? 如果尼罗的儿子在这里上学
[11:38] Mr. Bright would have mentioned it if that was the case. 如果是这样 布莱特先生该提到
[11:40] It’s just happenstance surely, his kid’s got to go somewhere. 应该是巧合 他的孩子也得上学
[11:43] Well, if her condition worsens then please give me a call. 如果她的情况恶化 请联系我
[11:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:49] I’m sorry I couldn’t find a telephone. 抱歉 我没找到电话
[11:51] The office telephone is for school business, 办公室电话用于学校公务
[11:53] not personal matters. 而非私事
[11:56] But I suppose if it’s urgent. 但情况紧急的话…
[11:59] You’re the new man. 你是新来的
[12:00] That’s right, Morse. Miss…? 对 摩斯 小姐是
[12:02] Mackenzie. 麦肯齐
[12:03] Ravenna. 蕾凡娜
[12:06] I think you’re supposed to be on break duty? 你应该负责监督休息吧
[12:09] Ah, yes. 对
[12:11] There’s a pay phone, in the vestibule. 门廊有付费电话
[12:14] For next time. 下次别忘了
[12:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:43] Get down! 趴下
[12:47] Sounds like you had a close shave. 你似乎是勉强逃过一劫
[12:50] I’ve had closer. 我经历过更惊险的
[12:52] Cromwell Ames? 克伦威尔·埃姆斯
[12:53] I can’t have you pair shooting up the town like it’s the Wild West. 我不能允许你俩拿这里当狂野西部玩枪战
[12:56] Somebody’s going to get hurt. 肯定会有无辜者受伤
[12:57] I nearly got hurt. 我差点受伤
[12:58] Somebody that matters. 要紧的人
[13:00] He’s already tried for you once. 他对你下一次手了
[13:01] He won’t get a second go. 他别想有第二次机会
[13:03] If you know where he is… 如果你知道他在哪
[13:04] Past that now. 现在说这个晚了
[13:07] I told you at the start not to take the law. 我一开始就叫你别想着私惩
[13:09] There’s a reckoning due, but it’s ours to make. 虽然要清算 但那是我们的职责
[13:12] Better get your skates on, then, hadn’t you? 那你们可得快点了
[13:15] Word is, your nick’s going out of business. 听说 你们警局要关门了
[13:19] Don’t get caught on the wrong side, Eddie. 小心别赔上自己 埃迪
[13:21] You’re no good to your boy banged up or worse. 你伤了死了 对你手下可不是好事
[13:24] Coldwater must be a pricy touch. 寒水不便宜吧
[13:26] You leave Brett out of this. 你别把布莱特扯进来
[13:28] For now. 暂时可以
[13:29] Mind how you go. 自己小心着点
[13:43] Is there any news, sir? 有消息吗 先生
[13:45] News? 消息
[13:46] About Mr. Ivory, sir. 关于艾弗里先生 先生
[13:48] The police came, sir. 警方来过 先生
[13:49] Talked to all of us, sir. 找我们所有人谈过 先生
[13:50] But they couldn’t find him, sir. 但他们找不到他 先生
[13:52] And now they’re dead, sir. 现在他们死了 先生
[13:55] Who are dead? 谁死了
[13:56] The policemen, sir. 警察 先生
[13:57] Car crash, sir. 车祸 先生
[13:58] With a lorry, sir. 跟货车相撞 先生
[13:59] It was in the paper, sir. 报上都登了 先生
[14:01] Yes, so I hear. 我听说了
[14:01] That was bad luck, wasn’t it, sir? 真不走运 是吧 先生
[14:03] Burning to death in a car, sir. 在车里烧死 先生
[14:05] What a way to go, sir. 好惨的死法 先生
[14:06] The papers said it was an accident, sir. 报上说是意外 先生
[14:09] But was it an accident, sir? 但真是意外吗 先生
[14:11] Well, there’s no reason to believe otherwise. 没理由认为不是吧
[14:15] Do you think Mr. Ivory had an accident too, sir? 你认为艾弗里先生也出意外了吗 先生
[14:19] I don’t know. 我不知道
[14:20] What do you think? 你们怎么想
[14:24] Well, you liked him, did you? 你们不是喜欢他吗
[14:26] Liked him, sir? 喜欢他吗 先生
[14:28] He was a master, sir. 他是个老师 先生
[14:29] We liked Mrs. Ivory, sir. 我们喜欢艾弗里太太 先生
[14:31] – He was married, sir. – Yes, I know. -他结婚了 先生 -我知道
[14:33] Are you married, sir? 您结婚了吗 先生
[14:53] Mrs. Ivory? I’m Mrs. Morse. 艾弗里太太 我是摩斯太太
[14:56] Shirley. 雪莉
[14:56] My husband’s taken over the Lower Sixth. 我丈夫接手了小六年级的教学
[14:59] We’re in your old house. 我们住了你以前的房子
[15:00] Rose Cottage. A letter came for you. 玫瑰小屋 寄来封给你的信
[15:03] Uh… thank you. 谢谢
[15:06] I’m sure it’s the last thing you need, 你恐怕根本没心情
[15:08] but I wondered if you might like to come to supper. 但不知你是否愿意来吃顿晚餐
[15:10] It’s my husband’s first school since we got married, 这是我们婚后 我丈夫到的第一所学校
[15:13] which makes it my first school altogether. 所以也是我的第一所学校
[15:16] I’d be grateful for any advice. 我很想听听你的建议
[15:20] When were you thinking? 什么时候呢
[15:27] Yeah. 嗯
[15:36] Have you spoken to Mr. Bright yet? 你跟布莱特先生谈过了吗
[15:38] Well, he’s got a lot on his mind at the moment 他现在事情挺多
[15:40] what with the station being wound up. 警局要关门了嘛
[15:42] Well, no better time, I would have thought. 那现在应该最合适了
[15:44] I know it’s a big step, 我知道这一步很大
[15:46] but it’s for the best. 但这样最好了
[15:48] While we still have our health. 趁我们身子骨还好
[15:50] I know. 我知道
[15:51] You’re not still fretting over Morse? 你不是还在担心摩斯吧
[15:53] No. 不是
[15:54] I’ve set him on his way. 我已经让他上道了
[15:58] Got some room for rice pud? 还有肚子吃米布丁吗
[16:00] Skin on? 带皮吗
[16:01] Smashing. 太棒了
[16:04] Oh, Charlie called. 查理来电了
[16:05] I said you’d call him back. 我说你会给他回电
[16:08] I’ll get it! 我去开
[16:11] Jim… 吉姆
[16:14] Sorry to drop by late, sir, 抱歉这么晚来 长官
[16:15] but it looks like young George’s got a lead on Ames. 但小乔治可能发现了埃姆斯的踪迹
[16:22] Shirley? 雪莉
[16:23] What an enchanting name. 好美的名字
[16:26] I’m a black belt. 我是黑带
[16:28] Seventh Dan and Ex-Territorials. 七段 参加过后备军
[16:31] Feel that. 摸摸
[16:33] Go on. 来吧
[16:35] Rock hard that is. 多结实
[16:37] It’s like granite. 就像花岗岩
[16:41] Well the police came, of course– 当然了 警察来过
[16:43] not that I was able to tell them anything. 不过我是说不出什么
[16:45] I was at home with Ravenna, my daughter having supper, 我当时跟我女儿蕾凡娜在家吃晚饭
[16:48] and then we listened to a concert on radio, didn’t we? 我们还听了电台放的音乐 是吧
[16:50] That’s right. 是啊
[16:51] Mahler. The Five. 马勒第五交响曲
[16:53] Your wife tells me you were at Bamfylde? 你妻子告诉我你在班菲尔德工作过
[16:56] Yes, that’s right. 对 没错
[16:57] Is Old Wilkie still stinking the place out with sulfur? 老威尔基还捣鼓硫磺弄得臭气熏天吗
[16:59] I don’t remember him. 我不记得他了
[17:01] What about Popperynge? 那波普林杰呢
[17:02] Pop, the boys used to call him. 学生们喊他波普
[17:04] To be honest, I wasn’t there long enough 老实说 我在那里待得不长
[17:05] to get to know any of the masters. 没能跟那些老师好好熟悉起来
[17:07] Ah, Matron, are you well? 舍监 一切都好吗
[17:08] Yes, thank you, Headmaster. 是的 谢谢 校长
[17:09] Mr. Morse, I am sorry to trouble you. 摩斯先生 抱歉打扰
[17:12] Do you have a moment? 你有空吗
[17:13] Yes, of course. Would you excuse me? 当然 我失陪了
[17:23] Armed Police! Hands in the air! 武装警察 举起手来
[17:27] Cromwell Ames? 克伦威尔·埃姆斯
[17:29] Who wants to know? 谁问
[17:31] DCI Thursday, Thames Valley Police. 瑟斯戴高级督察 泰晤士河谷警局
[17:33] Cromwell Ames, you’re under arrest for suspicion of murder. 克伦威尔·埃姆斯 你因涉嫌凶杀被捕
[17:36] You do not have to say anything, 你有权保持沉默
[17:37] but anything you do say 你所说的一切
[17:39] will be taken down and can be given in evidence. 将成为呈堂证供
[17:42] It’s one of the fifth years. 是一个五年级学生
[17:44] A boy called Stanlow. 叫斯坦洛
[17:46] Perhaps you could talk to him 你能跟他谈谈吗
[17:47] while I get fresh linen on the mattress. 我去给床垫换新床单
[17:49] He wets the bed. 他尿床了
[17:51] It’s Mrs. Seymour, isn’t it? 是西摩太太吗
[17:53] We’ve not been properly introduced. 我们还没正式介绍过
[17:54] I’m Morse. 我是摩斯
[17:55] How are you and your wife finding Coldwater? 你和你妻子还适应寒水吗
[17:59] I think she’ll be happier if she had a little more to do. 我觉得她会希望有更多事做
[18:03] I don’t suppose you could use a spare pair of hands? 不知你是否需要个帮手
[18:05] I might. Part time. 或许吧 兼职
[18:08] There wouldn’t be much money, but 肯定没什么钱拿
[18:10] if you really think it might be of interest, 但如果你真觉得她会乐意
[18:13] tell her to come and see me. 就叫她来见我
[18:18] Liam Flynn. 廉姆·弗林
[18:19] Sometime collector for Eddie Nero’s extortion racket. 曾为埃迪·尼罗收取保护费
[18:22] Stabbed to death in May. 五月被人捅死
[18:24] Burt Hobbs– lorry driver. 伯特·霍布斯 货车司机
[18:26] Family man. 有家室
[18:27] Just about to celebrate his ruby wedding. 正要庆祝红宝石婚
[18:29] Had his head bashed in at Waddington Junction 在沃丁顿道口被人砸烂了脑袋
[18:31] when a mob hi-jacked his load of Kilorran whiskey. 一群人抢走了他一车的基洛兰威士忌
[18:34] Lloyd Collins. 劳埃德·柯林斯
[18:35] Fence for the whiskey. 倒卖赃物威士忌
[18:37] Stabbed to death in a lock-up in the arse end of Cowley. 在考利郊外一个车库里被人捅死
[18:39] A black cockerel was left next to him. 旁边还放了只黑公鸡
[18:42] Its head cut off. 脑袋被砍掉了
[18:44] Sounds like voodoo to me, mister. 似乎是巫毒 先生
[18:48] You don’t want to mess with that. 你们最好别插手那个
[18:50] We know what you’re about. 我们清楚你在搞什么
[18:53] You’re looking to take over Nero’s turf. 你想夺尼罗的地盘
[18:55] Never heard of him. 没听说过
[18:58] I’m just a car dealer. 我只是个汽车经销商
[19:02] I’m sorry, sir. 抱歉 先生
[19:03] I had a nightmare. 我做了噩梦
[19:05] I’m all right now. 我现在没事了
[19:05] It’s all right. 没关系
[19:09] What’s all this? 这怎么回事
[19:11] Mr. Ivory said 艾弗里先生说
[19:12] we should look to the lives of great men as an example, sir. 我们应把伟人的人生当做榜样 先生
[19:16] Did you like Mr. Ivory? 你喜欢艾弗里先生吗
[19:18] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[19:19] Very much, sir. 很喜欢 先生
[19:21] He wasn’t like the other masters. 他不像其他老师
[19:23] Oh, how’s that? 怎么说
[19:24] He was kind. 他很和气
[19:26] He used to call me Dak, sir. 他喊我达克 先生
[19:28] I think it’s short for “Daktari.” 好像是来自”达克塔利”
[19:31] It’s a program on the television about a vet in Africa. 是一部讲非洲兽医的电视剧
[19:33] There’s a lion in it called Clarence. 里面有只狮子叫克拉伦斯
[19:36] That’s my name too. 跟我同名
[19:38] I’ll get the matron to bring you some warm milk, 我会让舍监给你倒杯热牛奶
[19:40] would you like that? 好不好
[19:41] Go on. Hunker down. 去吧 去睡吧
[19:50] Seems a nice boy, Stanlow. 他是个好孩子 斯坦洛
[19:52] He’s troubled though. 他很烦恼
[19:54] His parents are getting a divorce. 他父母要离婚了
[19:56] Ah, it’s difficult on any child. 任何孩子都会很难受
[19:58] To some degree they always blame themselves. 而且他们总会多少责怪自己
[20:00] The other boys bully him. 其他学生欺负他
[20:02] He’s not sporty. 他不擅运动
[20:03] Something of a teacher’s pet. 算是老师的宠儿
[20:06] Mr. Ivory protected him so far as he could, but… 艾弗里先生尽量保护他
[20:08] Why would Ivory protect Stanlow from the other boys? 艾弗里先生为什么会帮忙保护斯坦洛
[20:11] I don’t know, but he did. 我不知道 但就是这样
[21:11] Has Ames said anything? 埃姆斯交待了吗
[21:13] As little as possible, sir. 他嘴巴很严 长官
[21:15] His brief is with him now. 他律师现在也来了
[21:17] A big cheese up from London. 伦敦来的大牌
[21:19] Claiming alibi? 有不在场证明吗
[21:20] A good dozen witnesses will swear 几十个目击者愿意发誓
[21:22] he was elsewhere at the time of each of the killings, sir. 每起凶案发生时他都在别处 长官
[21:24] All bought and paid for, presumably. 肯定都是收买的吧
[21:27] Including the attempt on Nero’s life? 包括尼罗遇刺那次
[21:29] In London, sir. 说是在伦敦 长官
[21:30] At the Bunny Club. 在兔子俱乐部
[21:32] There’s… photographs to prove it. 还有照片证据
[21:38] We’ve let him go, 我们放他走了
[21:39] but I’ve told Fancy not to let him out of his sight. 但我叫范西死死盯住他了
[21:43] There might be some progress with Morse at the school, sir. 摩斯在学校那边可能有进展 长官
[21:47] The missing persons case. 那宗失踪人口案
[21:49] He’s had a shirt left in his desk. 有人在他桌上留了件衬衫
[21:51] Had a driver pick it up in the early hours. 早上叫人开车去拿来了
[21:54] Over 20 stab wounds, according to Dr. DeBryn. 德布林医生说 上面有20多处刀伤
[21:58] Murdered, then? 那是被杀了
[22:00] Certainly looks that way, sir. 看来是的 长官
[22:02] If it’s Ivory’s shirt. 如果是艾弗里的衬衫
[22:08] – O Caesar… – Hence! -凯撒 -走开
[22:10] Wilt thou lift up Olympus? 你想只手擎起奥林匹斯山
[22:12] Great Caesar… 伟大的凯撒
[22:13] Doth not Brutus bootless kneel? 布鲁特斯下跪不也是枉然吗
[22:17] Speak, hands for me! 让我的手替我说话吧
[22:33] Et tu, Brute! 你也参加 布鲁特斯
[22:36] Then fall, Caesar! 那么倒下去吧 凯撒
[22:57] It’s mostly coughs and colds. 主要是咳嗽感冒
[22:59] Mumps, measles. Chickenpox. 腮腺炎 麻疹 水痘
[23:02] But anything serious, then we get the doctor out. 如果真有严重疾病 我们会请医生
[23:05] Otherwise, it’s housekeeping. 不然就自己解决
[23:08] Are you sure you won’t be bored, Mrs. Morse? 你确定你不会嫌无聊吗 摩斯太太
[23:09] Not a bit. 完全不会
[23:11] And do call me Shirley, please. 喊我雪莉就好
[23:14] How long have you been at Coldwater? 你来寒水多久了
[23:16] Ten years now. 十年了
[23:17] And before that I was district nurse for eight years. 在此之前 我做了八年的地区护士
[23:20] I’d imagine a matron’s the eyes and ears of a school. 舍监应该是学校的耳目吧
[23:23] Can’t be much that goes on here you don’t know about. 这里发生的一切你肯定差不多都知道
[23:26] Hm, I don’t know about that. 这可不好说
[23:29] What do you think happened to Mr. Ivory? 你觉得艾弗里先生是怎么了
[23:32] You don’t suppose anyone here could have… 会不会是这里的什么人
[23:35] done something? 对他做了什么
[23:43] There was no love lost 据说 艾弗里
[23:44] between Ivory and Blackwell, apparently. 和布莱克维尔关系不好
[23:46] On the evening in question, they had words. 失踪当晚 他们还吵过架
[23:49] Ivory was meant to be looking after the film show, 艾弗里本该负责电影放映
[23:51] but he ended up ducking out and Blackwell got roped in. 但他有事离开了 还是布莱克维尔替他
[23:53] That’s hardly motive for murder, is it? 那不算谋杀动机吧
[23:55] Well, Mrs. Seymour thought 西摩太太认为
[23:56] there might be something more to it. 此事可能不简单
[24:00] Who do you think left the shirt? 你觉得是谁留下了衬衫
[24:02] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:03] It’s either someone trying to help. 可能是有人想帮忙
[24:04] Or it’s a threat. 也可能是威胁
[24:18] What do I remember about the night Ivory went missing? 关于艾弗里失踪那晚我记得些什么
[24:22] Funny sort of thing to ask. 问这个挺奇怪
[24:23] No not really. Dead men’s shoes. 不算吧 接替死者[鞋]
[24:25] Or dead men’s class, in my case. 对我来说 接替死者的班级
[24:27] I’m living in his house. 我住在他家里
[24:29] Well, there’s not a lot I can tell you. 我也没什么好跟你说
[24:31] He was meant to run the film for the boys, 他本该给学生放电影
[24:33] but then at last minute 但最后时刻
[24:34] said he had some sort of family emergency and left me to it. 他突然说家里有急事 就叫我来顶
[24:38] What did you make of him? 你怎么看他
[24:40] He was all right. 他还好
[24:42] Now what’s this? 这怎么回事
[24:45] Oh, Stanlow won’t fire a rifle. 斯坦洛不肯开枪
[24:47] Will you, Stanlow? 是吧 斯坦洛
[24:49] Arms up, boy! 手臂举高
[24:51] Up! 高
[24:53] He’s got it into his head he’s a little pacifist. 他觉得自己是个和平主义者
[24:56] Little coward, more like. 小懦夫差不多
[24:58] So he’s under heavy manners. 他需要严加教管
[25:00] See if we can’t… correct his thinking. 看能不能纠正他的想法
[25:05] “Make Britain Greater.” “让英国更强大”
[25:07] Bloody right. 没错
[25:08] We were a force to be reckoned with once. 我们曾是不可一世的力量
[25:10] Not now. 现在不行了
[25:12] Going cap in hand with a begging bowl… 低三下四地乞讨
[25:15] …taking in rubbish from half the places we used to run. 受一半曾归我们管的地方的气
[25:19] Well, look, best get on. 好了 我得去了
[25:22] Give my regards to your wife. 代我问候你妻子
[25:24] She’s a good looking girl. 她真好看
[25:27] How d’you ever manage to snare a piece like that? 你是怎么泡上了那样的美女
[25:31] Charm. 魅力吧
[25:44] How are you finding the boys? 你觉得学生们怎么样
[25:45] Oh, I think we’re still 我们还在
[25:48] getting the measure of each other. 彼此掂量
[25:50] They seem to have held your husband in some regard. 他们似乎很敬重你丈夫
[25:53] John was very fond of them. 约翰很喜欢他们
[25:56] I don’t suppose there’s any news 警方没有进一步
[25:57] from the police as to what might have happened? 关于他的消息吗
[25:59] – Morse. – No. -摩斯 -不
[26:00] No, it’s all right. I don’t mind talking about it. 没事 我不介意谈
[26:03] In a way, it reminds me that it’s real. 这提醒了我这是现实
[26:07] Sorry… 抱歉
[26:10] Presumably, the police spoke to everybody at Coldwater, 警方当时应该找了寒水的
[26:13] at the time? 每个人谈吧
[26:14] Oh, yes. 是的
[26:15] The usual questions, I’d imagine. 应该都是常规问题
[26:17] “Any money troubles? Did he have any enemies?” “有财务问题吗 他有敌人吗”
[26:19] After a week or so, it just went very quiet. 一周左右后 就没什么动静了
[26:25] Sorry, I’m a bit early. 抱歉 我来早了
[26:26] – Hello. – Hello. -你好 -你好
[26:28] Hello, Kate. 你好 凯特
[26:30] How are you? 你好吗
[26:31] Morse and Shirley have been spoiling me. 摩斯和雪莉款待我来着
[26:33] Quite right too. 应该的
[26:35] Early for what? 什么早了
[26:36] I’m here to lead your husband astray. 我要来带坏你丈夫
[26:38] A pint or two at the local. 去本地酒吧喝点
[26:40] Well, don’t let us stop you. 那别为我们耽搁了
[26:42] Well, it was lovely to have met you. 很高兴认识你
[26:43] Hopefully we’ll see you again. 希望能再见
[26:45] I’m glad the Lower Sixth got someone nice to look after them. 我很高兴小六年级的学生有好人照顾了
[26:52] He seems nice. 他看上去不错
[26:54] Alun? 阿伦吗
[26:55] Yes, he’s been very kind. 是啊 他很好心
[27:07] Thursday, C.I.D. 瑟斯戴 刑事调查部
[27:09] Oh, hello, Charlie. I was going to ring you. 你好 查理 我还打算打给你呢
[27:13] Everything all right? 一切都好吗
[27:17] Yeah, course. 当然
[27:19] Tonight? 今晚吗
[27:22] Well, I suppose I can. 可以吧
[27:27] Around 9:00 do you? 大概9点行吗
[27:31] All right. 好
[27:33] Until then. 到时见
[27:43] I mean what do you think happened to Ivory? 你觉得艾弗里是怎么了
[27:46] Oh, Christ. Not him again. 天啊 别又提他
[27:48] You’re like a scratched record, man. 你就像坏掉的唱片
[27:49] You said you didn’t click. 你说你们关系不好
[27:52] How come? 为什么
[27:54] He spoke to the boys’ baser instincts. 他激发学生们的原始本能
[27:57] Their lesser angels. 不那么好的本性
[28:01] And he was a bully. 而且他是个恶霸
[28:03] He inspired the same in others. 他也激发了他人的这一面
[28:05] That’s quite a charge. 这可挺严重
[28:08] I taught most of the boys in your form. 我教过你班上大部分学生
[28:10] They were all right till Ivory got hold of them. 遇到艾弗里前 他们本来还好
[28:16] Have you ever been bullied? 你经历过霸凌吗
[28:23] Aye-aye, Charlie. 好啊 查理
[28:26] Oh, thanks for coming, Fred. 谢谢你来 弗莱德
[28:28] What’s all this? 这怎么回事
[28:31] Well… I don’t know where to start. 我不知道该从何说起
[28:35] Well, the beginning’s usually favorite. 一般最好从头说起
[28:39] Just tell me. What’s up? 告诉我吧 到底怎么了
[28:41] I got took, Fred. 我被骗了 弗莱德
[28:43] What do you mean, you “got took?” 什么意思 “被骗了”
[28:45] I had to borrow some money. 我迫不得已借了笔钱
[28:48] I thought they were on the level to begin with. 我起初以为他们没问题
[28:51] I just got more and more behind. 但我欠得越来越多
[28:54] They said I could work it off through the business. 他们说我可以靠生意还上
[28:57] What d’you mean? 什么意思
[28:59] Using the company’s good standing. 利用公司的好名声
[29:02] Credit. 借贷
[29:03] Goods. 货物
[29:04] Loans from the bank… 跟银行贷款
[29:06] You’ve been the front for a long firm fraud? 你替诈骗商行做了幌子吗
[29:11] Oh, Jesus Christ. 老天爷啊
[29:13] What about my money? 那我的钱呢
[29:16] Oh no. 不
[29:17] No, no, no. 不不
[29:19] A loan, you said. 你说是借款
[29:20] A short-term loan, Charlie. 短期借款 查理
[29:22] I thought I could buy ’em off. 我以为我能收买他们
[29:26] It’s gone, Fred. 都没了 弗莱德
[29:27] I’m going away. We’re going away. 我要走了 我们都要走
[29:29] Before you get lifted? 逃避被抓吗
[29:31] What did they do with my money, Charlie? 他们拿我的钱做了什么 查理
[29:34] The check. 支票
[29:35] Can it be traced back to me? 能追查到我吗
[29:37] I… 我
[29:39] You’ve done me, Charlie! 你害死我了 查理
[29:42] My whole life. 我这辈子
[29:43] Everything I’ve worked for. 努力存的每一分钱
[29:44] You’ve dragged me into the sewer. 你把我拖下了脏水
[29:46] I didn’t know. 我也不知道
[29:48] Don’t lie to me! 别骗我
[29:50] Look. 听着
[29:52] I’m sorry, Fred. 对不起 弗莱德
[29:53] I had to do it for Paulette, for Carol. 我是为了宝莱特 凯洛尔
[29:55] What about me and Win? 那我和温呢
[29:57] It was our retirement! 那是我们的退休金
[29:59] Our life savings! 我们的毕生积蓄
[30:01] Now I got to live out what I got left 现在我只能靠剩下的钱度日
[30:03] looking over my shoulder waiting for the knock? 还得提心吊胆被人找上门
[30:11] Fred? 弗莱德
[30:14] Fred! 弗莱德
[30:23] Well, the parting of the ways. 好了 分道扬镳了
[30:26] Here, you better take this. 这个给你吧
[30:28] – Don’t you need it? – No. -你不需要吗 -不
[30:29] I find my way back blindfolded after all this time. 这么久了 我蒙着眼也走得回去
[30:34] Go straight through the woods. 直走穿过林子
[30:36] Follow the path through a kissing gate to the cottage. 走小路过窄门到小屋
[30:39] Safe home. 安全到家
[30:41] Thanks. 谢谢
[30:42] You too. 你也是
[30:45] He got in their heads, Morse. 他影响了他们的心智 摩斯
[30:47] Ivory. 艾弗里
[30:50] You see, cruelty’s like cancer. 残忍就像癌症
[30:53] Starts with one cell. 从一个细胞开始
[30:55] And if it’s left untreated, 但如果不治疗
[30:58] it spreads, 就会扩散
[31:00] till the whole body’s riddled with it. 直到整个身体都被它侵染
[31:04] You’ve got to cut it out. 只能摘除它
[31:05] You gotta… burn it out. 把它烧掉
[31:09] Kill it at the source. 从源头根除
[31:25] Late, Fred. 这么晚 弗莱德
[31:29] Work? 工作吗
[31:33] No, I had to see Charlie. 不 我去见查理了
[31:36] In London? 去伦敦了吗
[31:39] Yeah. 对
[31:42] All right, is he? 他还好吗
[31:46] Fred? 弗莱德
[32:10] How much? 多少钱
[32:14] Fred? 弗莱德
[32:16] I just have to work a bit longer than we thought is all. 我只是需要推迟一阵退休
[32:21] You lent Charlie money. 你借了钱给查理
[32:24] Without telling me? 都不告诉我
[32:26] It was all meant to be paid back by Christmas. 本来说好了圣诞节前还回来
[32:30] Well, it won’t be, will it? 这下还不回来了吧
[33:30] Please send in Mr. Morse. 叫摩斯先生来
[33:31] Yes, Headmaster. 是 校长
[33:41] Sir. 先生
[33:46] DCI Thursday. 瑟斯戴高级督察
[33:47] DS Strange. 斯特兰奇警长
[33:49] Thames Valley, C.I.D. 泰晤士河谷警局 刑事调查部
[33:51] I understand from Mr. Mackenzie 麦肯齐先生说
[33:53] it was you who found the body. 是你发现了尸体
[33:54] That’s right. 是的
[33:56] What were you doing wandering round a graveyard 你大晚上为什么会
[33:57] in the dead of night, Mr. Morse? 跑去墓地 摩斯先生
[33:59] It’s a shortcut from the pub to Mr. Ivory’s old cottage. 从酒吧到艾弗里先生旧小屋的捷径经过那里
[34:05] Right. 好吧
[34:06] Well, I’ll need you to come with me and explain 那我需要你跟我走 解释一下
[34:10] how it was you came to stumble across such a thing. 你怎么会偶然发现了这样的事
[34:14] You can spare him for a couple of hours. 你可以让他离开几小时吧
[34:16] Well, I’ll have to get somebody to cover the Lower Sixth, but, um, 我得找人带下小六年级的课 但
[34:20] yes, of course. 当然可以
[34:22] All right, Mr. Morse. 好 摩斯先生
[34:46] All right there, matey. 好了 伙计
[34:48] Should’ve known if anyone was going to find him, 就该知道如果有人能找到他
[34:50] it would be you. 肯定是你了
[34:51] Except I haven’t. 但我没有
[34:52] It’s not Ivory. 那不是艾弗里
[34:54] I couldn’t say when I called it in, 我打电话时不能说
[34:55] because I was on a public line. 因为那是公用线路
[34:56] But it’s a boy called Rowntree. 但那是个叫朗崔的男孩
[34:58] He was expelled shortly before Ivory went missing. 他在艾弗里失踪前不久被开除
[35:01] There’s a letter to his parents from the headmaster 他外套口袋里有一封校长
[35:03] in his blazer pocket. 写给他家长的信
[35:09] Gentlemen. 先生们
[35:11] Doctor. 医生
[35:14] What have we got? 什么情况
[35:17] Male. 男性
[35:18] Thirteen to 18 years of age. 13到18岁
[35:22] Decomposition suggests a time of decease approximately 腐烂程度表明死亡时间大概在
[35:25] four to six weeks ago. 四到六周前
[35:28] Cause, Doc? 死因呢 医生
[35:29] No obvious signs of foul play. 并无明显他杀迹象
[35:32] But I think we might assume 但我们可以假定
[35:33] he didn’t put himself in the coffin. 他不是自己爬进了棺材里
[35:36] Ivory’s clearly been here. 艾弗里显然来过
[35:38] And more than once by the look of things. 而且看来不止一次
[35:40] He had a pupil fetched him Forty Fusiliers 他经常叫个学生替他
[35:41] and a bottle of Scotch from the village most days. 去村里买烟和威士忌
[35:44] Meeting someone up here, you think? 在这里跟人见面吗
[35:47] Who? Local tart or somebody? 谁 本地妓女吗
[35:49] Rowntree maybe? 朗崔吗
[35:50] Looks like he’s setting up a rendezvous. 似乎是在约定约会
[35:52] “6:30 U.P.”– usual place? “6:30UP” 老地方吗
[35:54] Perhaps from Ivory? 或许是艾弗里写的
[35:55] All of the teachers mark the homework in red ink here. 老师都用红水笔改作业
[35:58] What put you on to it? 你怎么发现的
[35:59] The door was open. 门开着
[36:01] But it was also something Trewlove had said. 但还因为楚拉夫的一句话
[36:03] The night that Ivory disappeared, 艾弗里失踪那晚
[36:04] he said to the landlord at the pub 他对酒吧老板说
[36:05] he was meeting an Agnes Davis. 他要去见艾格妮丝·戴维斯
[36:07] Agnes? 艾格妮丝
[36:08] Older bird, maybe? 这名字挺老啊
[36:09] No, it wasn’t Agnes Davis. 不 其实不是艾格妮丝·戴维斯
[36:11] The landlord miss heard him, it was Agnus Dei. 是老板听错了 是上帝的羔羊
[36:15] “The Lamb of God.” “上帝的羔羊”
[36:17] Ivory was partial to a Latin joke. 艾弗里喜欢拉丁语玩笑
[36:19] So now we’ve got a dead boy, and Ivory’s still missing. 现在有个男孩的死尸 而艾弗里仍下落不明
[36:24] Poor show from the locals 本地警方怎么回事
[36:25] that they didn’t turn up Rowntree. 居然没发现朗崔
[36:27] Maybe they did. 或许发现了
[36:28] No mention of it in the case file. 案卷里可没提
[36:30] Well, perhaps there would have been had they lived. 或许是死前没来得及
[36:33] What are you saying? 你什么意思
[36:34] It wasn’t an accident? 不是意外吗
[36:35] Well, when was the last time you heard of two police officers 你什么时候听过两名警察
[36:37] dying in the middle of an inquiry? 在调查期间突然暴毙
[36:48] Is it true? 是真的吗
[36:51] We were together all evening. 我们整晚都在一起
[36:58] What’s this I hear about Cowley? 考利的事怎么回事
[37:00] Do you know where you’ll be? 你知道你要去哪吗
[37:01] No. We’re expecting letters. 不 我们还在等信
[37:03] In Oxford, though, still? 但还会在牛津吧
[37:06] Place wouldn’t be the same. 这里要不一样了
[37:08] Any more on Ivory’s shirt? 艾弗里的衬衫还有什么发现
[37:09] Twenty-three separate stab wounds. 23处刀伤
[37:12] Any one of a dozen could have been fatal 有十几处都可能致命
[37:14] depending on the depth of penetration of the blade. 这要看刀刺入的深浅了
[37:17] But it was his blood group? 但的确是他的血型吗
[37:18] Oh, yes. 是的
[37:19] And made to his measurements by a bespoke shirt maker 而且衬衫是按他的尺寸在伦敦杰明街
[37:22] on Jermyn Street. 定制的
[37:25] You’ve no idea who left it in your desk? 你不知道是谁留在了你桌上吗
[37:26] No. Nor why. 不知道 也不清楚动机
[37:28] Well, I’m sure you’ll get to the bottom of it. 你肯定能查明白
[37:32] Furthers and betters on the boy once I’ve had a rummage. 男孩的情况我尸检后会更清楚
[37:38] How long’s all this going on for, then? 还要多久啊
[37:40] You– out here with Shirley. 你 跟雪莉在这里卧底
[37:43] Until we find Ivory, why? 直到我们找到艾弗里 怎么了
[37:46] Just remember what’s what, that’s all. 就别忘乎所以了
[37:49] “What’s what,” what does that mean? “忘乎所以” 什么意思
[37:52] You know what it means. 你清楚
[37:54] Oh, grow up. 成熟点吧
[37:56] You know, if you put as much effort 你要是对警务工作
[37:57] into your police work as you do into your love life, 也像对男欢女爱这么用心
[37:59] you might actually get somewhere. 你或许会真有点成就
[38:05] Rowntree? 朗崔
[38:07] But that’s impossible. 但不可能啊
[38:08] We found a letter to his parents 我们在他外套里发现了一封
[38:10] signed by you in his blazer. 你签字给他父母的信
[38:12] Why was he expelled? 他为何被开除
[38:14] He was a troublemaker. 他惹麻烦
[38:19] Well, he wasn’t a bad kid. 他不是坏孩子
[38:21] Bit lippy. 爱顶嘴
[38:23] But sooner that than 但那总比
[38:24] some “Yes, sir,” “No, sir” little automated 满口”是 先生” “不 先生”
[38:28] “I’ll happily watch you die in a fire, sir.” “我希望你被火烧死 先生”好
[38:31] But what happened? 发生了什么
[38:33] Well, he was Stanlow Mark I. 他是斯坦洛的前身
[38:35] Thick as thieves with Ivory for a bit. 跟艾弗里有一阵关系特别好
[38:38] Ivory shielded him from the worst of Blackwell’s attention, 艾弗里保护了他 不被布莱克维尔挑刺
[38:42] and then, I don’t know, 然后 我不知道
[38:44] about a week or so before Ivory lit out, 艾弗里失踪前一周左右
[38:46] they had some sort of an argument 他们吵了一架
[38:48] and, um… well, Rowntree hit him. 朗崔打了他
[38:53] Hit Ivory? 打了艾弗里
[38:54] That’s what he said. 他是这么说
[38:56] I mean, that’s immediate expulsion. 于是就立刻被开除了
[39:00] Headmaster sent Rowntree home with a letter for his parents, 校长给他父母写了封信 就让朗崔回家了
[39:03] and Ivory drove him to the station, 艾弗里开车送他去了车站
[39:07] and that was that. 就是这样
[39:08] That was the last we saw of him. 我们再没见过他
[39:15] As you were, Nero. 不用站 尼罗
[39:19] What’s this? 怎么回事
[39:19] – Suetonius? – Yes, sir. -苏维托尼乌斯 -对 先生
[39:21] That’s not on the curriculum, is it? 不是教程内容吧
[39:23] No, sir. 不是 先生
[39:24] Pinched it from the infirmary for pleasure, sir. 从医务室拿来 当消遣读读 先生
[39:27] Is it Mr. Ivory, sir? 是艾弗里先生吗 先生
[39:30] Out in the cemetery. 公墓的那个
[39:31] No. 不是
[39:32] It would appear to be this boy Rowntree. 似乎是那个学生 朗崔
[39:35] Rowntree? 朗崔
[39:38] How…? 怎么会
[39:39] What happened? 发生了什么
[39:40] Well, I don’t know. 我不知道
[39:45] If there’s anything you’d like to tell me? 你有什么想告诉我的吗
[39:48] I’m not a grass, sir. 我不会告密 先生
[39:53] Can I go, sir? 我能走了吗 先生
[39:56] Yes, you can go. 走吧
[40:25] It’s all right. 没事
[40:26] Don’t panic. I’m not about to 别慌 我不会…
[40:28] “blow your cover” or whatever the jargon is. “害你暴露”什么的
[40:31] Door-to-door. 逐户盘查
[40:32] Well, that’s fine. 好吧
[40:33] Except we weren’t living here when Ivory 但艾弗里和这男孩失踪时
[40:35] or this boy were last seen. 我们还没搬来
[40:37] I didn’t know that, did I? 我又不该知道
[40:40] You okay? 你还好吗
[40:42] I miss you. 我想你了
[40:44] It’s only been four days. 才四天而已
[40:47] Yeah all right. 好吧
[40:48] Feels longer. 感觉好漫长
[40:51] Do you miss me? 你想我了吗
[40:55] Look, you’d best push off. 你还是快走吧
[40:59] All right. 好吧
[41:01] All right. 好
[41:07] I love you, Shirl. 我爱你 雪莉
[41:23] Rowntree was a sensitive boy. 朗崔是个敏感的男孩
[41:26] A weakling, I suppose you’d call it. 你大概会说他是软蛋
[41:29] That’s certainly what Mr. Blackwell called him. He… 至少布莱克维尔先生这么说他 他…
[41:33] He what, Mrs. Seymour? 他怎么了 西摩太太
[41:37] He made him run around the field in full cadet kit 他逼他穿上全套装备在操场跑圈
[41:40] until he collapsed from exhaustion. 直到他累到瘫倒
[41:47] I wouldn’t trust a word out of matron’s mouth. 别相信那舍监乱说
[41:50] She doesn’t like me. 她不喜欢我
[41:52] Never has. 从来不喜欢
[41:53] It’s not her word though, is it? 但并非她一人之言
[41:54] It’s here in the infirmary book, in black and white. 医务室的记录白纸黑字写着呢
[41:56] You laid into Rowntree so hard, 你对朗崔如此严厉
[41:58] he was passing blood for three days. 他便血了三天
[42:01] What do you think you were doing? 你以为你在做什么
[42:02] Making men. 打造男人
[42:04] Real men. 真男人
[42:05] Not lily-livered sissies. 不是小娘炮
[42:08] Waterloo was won on the playing fields 滑铁卢就是靠寒水这种学校
[42:09] of places like Coldwater. 严格的训练而取胜
[42:11] That’s the problem with this country today. 那就是这个国家如今的问题
[42:14] It’s too soft by half. 太软弱了
[42:16] Flogging? 鞭打
[42:17] Corporal punishment! 体罚
[42:20] It never did me any harm. 对我就没什么坏处
[42:26] Bastards. 混蛋
[42:27] Talking to a man like that. 这么跟人说话
[42:28] How dare they? 他们好大胆
[42:30] Did that not go well, then? 不顺利吗
[42:31] One day someone is gonna shut that smart mouth of yours. 总有一天会有人闭上你那张能说会道的嘴巴
[42:38] What the hell are you looking at boy? 你看什么呢
[42:40] I’ve got a sick note, sir, from matron. 我有舍监签的病假条 先生
[42:42] I’m excused Games. 我不用参加活动了
[42:49] You are excused nothing, 你别想逃
[42:51] you little weakling! 你个软蛋
[42:52] Steady. 别激动
[42:54] On your way, Stanlow. 去吧 斯坦洛
[43:06] It doesn’t look good for Ivory. 情况对艾弗里不利
[43:08] Last man to see the boy alive. 最后见到那男孩活着的人
[43:09] So far as we know. 是据我们所知
[43:11] Or maybe somebody here did for them both? 或许是这里什么人杀了他们俩
[43:14] Possibly. 可能吧
[43:15] But, the why of it– 但为什么
[43:16] that’s where I’m coming up short. 这我想不通
[43:18] Well, whatever’s behind it, watch your step. 不管是怎样 你多小心
[43:20] We’ve already got two dead coppers. 已经死俩警察了
[43:22] Thanks. 谢谢
[43:24] All right, thank you, Mr. Morse. 好 谢谢 摩斯先生
[43:25] You’ve been very helpful. 你帮了大忙
[43:26] We may need to speak to you again. 我们可能还得再找你
[43:28] Headmaster. 校长
[43:53] 9 Nine.
[43:57] 10 Ten.
[44:02] 11 Eleven.
[44:06] 12 Twelve.
[44:08] Leave him alone! 放了他
[44:17] What did you say? 你说什么
[44:21] He’s had enough… sir. 他打够了 先生
[44:25] Please… 求你
[44:27] just… leave him alone. 放过他吧
[44:35] Why don’t you make me? 你倒是逼我啊
[44:42] Tough nut? 挺厉害啊
[44:47] We all know whose son you are. 我们都清楚你老子是谁
[44:50] So why don’t you show us all… 你倒让我们见识一下
[44:54] …what you’re made of? 你有什么本事
[45:04] No, no, no… 不
[45:15] Sir! 先生
[45:16] You’d better come quick. 你快来
[45:17] What is it, boy? 怎么了 孩子
[45:18] It’s Mr. Blackwell, sir. 是布莱克维尔先生 先生
[45:21] Come on! 来啊
[45:22] What are you going to do? 你还想怎么样
[45:23] Come on! 来啊
[45:24] What is the meaning of this? 这怎么回事
[45:31] Uh… Nero was trying to interfere with me 尼罗干扰我
[45:33] in the execution of my duty. 履行职责
[45:35] Matron, perhaps you and Mr. Morse 舍监 你和摩斯先生
[45:37] could see to Stanlow and Nero. 照顾一下斯坦洛和尼罗吧
[45:38] I’m all right, sir. 我没事 先生
[45:40] Then Mr. Bodnar will take you back to the dormitory 那博德纳先生会带你和其他学生
[45:42] with the rest of the boys. 回宿舍
[45:44] Mr. Blackwell, I’ll see you in my study. 布莱克维尔先生 去我办公室见我
[45:46] It’s all right, I’ve got him. 没事 我扶着他
[45:56] You’re very good, aren’t you? 你可真行 是吧
[45:59] Sorry? 什么
[46:00] See, I spoke to old Wilkie. 我问过老威尔基了
[46:04] He doesn’t remember a master 他不记得班菲尔德
[46:05] called Morse at Bamfylde. 有过叫摩斯的老师
[46:09] So what’s your story, hmm? 你怎么回事
[46:13] Who are you? 你是谁
[46:15] You can tell me or the head teacher can. 你自己说 还是我去问校长
[46:18] I’m with the Education Board, 我是教育委员会的
[46:20] you should keep that to yourself 你要是不想丢了工作
[46:21] if you value your position. 最好别声张
[46:23] There’ve been some concerns about Coldwater. 有人对寒水的情况提出了担忧
[46:27] It’s called character building. 这叫塑造性格
[46:29] Toughen them up. 让他们坚强起来
[46:31] Make them ready for the world. 为世界做好准备
[46:33] The boys know that. 学生们都知道
[46:34] It’s Ivory messed with their heads. 是艾弗里在扰乱他们的想法
[46:37] If you want to know what happened to Rowntree, 如果你想知道朗崔遭遇了什么
[46:40] you find Ivory. 就找到艾弗里吧
[47:23] They say that when you die, 据说你死时
[47:24] your whole life flashes before your eyes. 你的一生会在眼前走马灯
[47:26] Do you think that’s true? 你说那是真的吗
[47:27] It’s a pretty grim topic 好阴暗的话题
[47:30] for somebody painting their toenails. 还一边涂指甲油一边说
[47:31] What are girls supposed to talk about, Morse? 那姑娘家该说点什么呢 摩斯
[47:34] Ponies? 小马
[47:36] Kittens? 小猫
[47:38] Boys? 男孩吗
[47:40] I saw your boy this afternoon. 我今天下午看到你的男孩了
[47:43] Oh, Lord. 天啊
[47:47] I told him not to get too serious. 我叫他别太认真了
[47:50] I thought you liked him. 我以为你喜欢他
[47:53] With the station closing down, 因为警局要关闭
[47:55] I’ve put in for a transfer, to the Yard. 我申请了调离 去伦敦警察厅
[48:01] Have you told him? 你告诉他了吗
[48:03] I mean, it won’t change anything, 这不会改变什么
[48:05] we’ll still be able to see each other. 我们还是能相见
[48:08] But we’re young. 但我们还年轻
[48:10] We have to put career first now, haven’t we? 我们现在该把事业置于第一 不是吗
[48:13] Well, a career won’t hold you at 3:00 in the morning 事业不会在凌晨3点 狼群围绕时
[48:18] when the wolves come circling. 抱住你
[48:22] Do they come circling, Morse? 会有狼群来吗 摩斯
[48:31] I think I should make my bath. 我该去洗澡了
[48:44] If I found someone… 如果我找到了什么人
[48:48] …then all of this wouldn’t matter at all. 那这一切都不重要了
[49:12] I’m just, clocking off, sir. 我正要下班 长官
[49:15] Ames is holed up at an all night drinker. 埃姆斯在一家通宵酒铺里待着
[49:17] Nights have got it covered. 夜班的人在守着了
[49:18] I’ll be back on the first thing. 我明天一早就去
[49:21] Right. 好
[49:23] Uh, wait a minute. 等一下
[49:27] This… undercover case. 这件卧底案
[49:32] You’ve nothing to worry about. 你不需要担心什么
[49:34] I’m not daft. 我不傻
[49:36] I’ve got eyes. 我有眼睛
[49:37] Morse is as decent as they come. 摩斯是最正派的人
[49:39] And Trewlove’s got her head screwed on. 楚拉夫也是个聪明人
[49:42] All this with Ames and Nero, 埃姆斯和尼罗的事
[49:43] I need your mind on the job, right? 你的心思可要放在工作上
[49:46] Not fretting over nothing. 别瞎担心
[49:48] You can count on me, sir, I won’t let you down. 相信我 长官 我不会让您失望
[49:50] – I know. – Good night, sir. -我知道 -晚安 长官
[49:52] Night. 晚安
[50:06] Right. 好
[50:07] Lights out, you squits. 熄灯了 贱民们
[50:09] 《移民之国》 约翰·肯尼迪
[51:37] Win? 温
[51:39] I’m going to Rene’s. 我要去瑞妮家
[51:42] But you’re coming back, Win? 但你还回来吧 温
[51:44] 27 years I’ve stood by you. 我跟你27年了
[51:47] For better or worse, and you do this? 不论富贵还是贫穷 你却做这种事
[51:51] It was our future. 那是我们的未来
[51:53] It was family. 他是家人
[51:54] And what am I? 那我算什么
[51:57] You didn’t even tell me. 你都没告诉我
[51:58] I was trying to protect you. 我是想保护你
[52:00] Protect yourself, more like. 保护你自己吧
[52:02] I may not say much, but I am not stupid. 我虽然不怎么说话 但我不傻
[52:05] And you’re not the only one around here who’s got secrets. 你也不是唯一有秘密的人
[52:08] Your own daughter! 你的女儿
[52:09] What about her? What about Joanie? 她怎么了 琼怎么了
[52:12] The taxi. 出租车来了
[52:13] I’ll run you. 我送你去
[52:15] Win… 温
[52:16] No. 不
[52:46] The boys have got double chemistry with Bodnar. 学生们有两节博德纳的化学课
[52:49] So I’m gonna head into town for a couple of hours. 我要进城去几小时
[52:50] See if there’s any more on this Rowntree post mortem. 看朗崔的尸检有什么发现
[52:53] Will you be all right? 你可以吧
[52:54] I can take care of myself. 我能照顾好自己
[52:56] Yes, I’m sure. But 当然了
[52:58] odds are we’ve still got a killer on the grounds somewhere. 但十有八九 学校里还有个杀人犯呢
[53:01] All right. 那好
[53:13] It’s Mrs. Morse, isn’t it? 摩斯太太 是吧
[53:16] Shouldn’t you be in form? 你们不该在学校吗
[53:18] It’s a free period. 现在是空课
[53:19] Double. 两节呢
[53:20] Bunking off to the cemetery for a smoke, is that it? 跑到公墓来抽烟吗
[53:23] Join us if you like. 如果你想可以加入我们
[53:25] I don’t think my husband would approve. 我丈夫应该不会赞同
[53:26] He’s not here, though– is he? 他又不在 是吧
[53:30] I thought it was off-limits to boys. 学生[男孩]不是不许来这里吗
[53:32] We’re not boys, Mrs. Morse. 我们不是男孩了 摩斯太太
[53:35] We’re Praetorians. 我们是禁卫军
[53:37] And a graveyard pass is Praetorians’ privilege. 进入墓地是禁卫军的特权
[53:39] Oh, I see. 这样啊
[53:41] Why don’t you come with us? 你跟我们来吧
[53:43] No, thank you. 不了 谢谢
[53:44] Perhaps you don’t trust yourself, Mrs. Morse. 你是怕自己把持不住吧 摩斯太太
[53:46] I beg your pardon? 你说什么
[53:47] With three strapping Praetorians. 在三个魁梧的禁卫军面前
[53:51] You’re stoned– your eyes have gone. 你们嗑嗨了 你们的眼神涣散
[53:53] I think you’d better be on your way 你们赶紧走吧
[53:54] before you get in serious trouble. 别惹上麻烦
[53:56] You could be the one in trouble, Mrs. Morse. 你才可能惹上麻烦 摩斯太太
[53:59] These woods aren’t safe. 这片林子可不安全
[54:01] No one to hear you scream. 没人能听到你尖叫
[54:03] No one heard Rowntree, did they? 不就没人听到朗崔叫吗
[54:06] On your way, Clunchfist. 快走吧 克朗奇菲斯特
[54:08] Mr. Bodnar. 博德纳先生
[54:10] That’s a month’s Privs. 取消一个月特权
[54:11] What are you doing out in the woods, sir? 你来林子里干什么 先生
[54:13] Or shouldn’t we ask? 我们不能问吗
[54:15] You too, Rackway. 你也是 拉克维
[54:16] The gatehouse lodge is that way, sir. 门房小屋在那边 先生
[54:19] If you’re lost. 如果你迷路了
[54:20] And Mr. Queach. 奎奇先生也是
[54:22] That’s all three of you. 你们仨都是
[54:23] You shouldn’t threaten us, sir. 你不该威胁我们 先生
[54:27] What? 什么
[54:27] Qui non nobiscum, adversus nos est, sir. 非友即为敌[拉丁语] 先生
[54:32] Go on. 去吧
[54:33] Back to school. 回学校去
[54:35] Before I fetch the headmaster. 别逼我叫校长
[54:49] You all right? 你没事吧
[54:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[54:52] It’s a good job you came by. 幸好你来了
[54:53] I’ll walk you back. 我送你回去
[55:03] I’m still awaiting results on the boy’s blood, 我还在等血检的结果
[55:07] but examination of residue found in the nasal cavity and sinuses 但根据检验鼻腔和鼻窦里发现的残留物
[55:11] suggests he had snorted heroin. 表明他吸了海洛因
[55:15] Snorted heroin? 吸了海洛因
[55:17] Almost 100% purity. 纯度几乎是100%
[55:19] Very likely stopped his heart. 很可能让他心脏停跳了
[55:22] Where the hell did he come by that? 他哪来的那种东西
[55:25] There’s something wrong with Ivory’s story 艾弗里送朗崔去车站
[55:26] that he drove Rowntree to the station. 这说法很不对劲
[55:29] Why would he take him 如果他们曾发生肢体冲突
[55:29] if they’d had a physical altercation? 怎么还偏偏是他送他
[55:32] You’re saying he didn’t take the boy? 你是说 送他的不是艾弗里
[55:34] Then somebody else must’ve seen him. 那肯定还有别人见过他
[55:36] No, the reports are all second-hand. 不 报告都是二手消息
[55:38] All we’ve got to go on is what Ivory told people. 我们只知道艾弗里对别人的说法
[55:41] Well, why would he say he’d taken him if he hadn’t? 如果他没送他 又为何要这么说
[56:05] Information Room from Fancy. 范西呼叫情报室
[56:08] But the boy can’t have known what he was doing. 但那男孩不可能清楚他在做什么
[56:10] Snorting that amount of pure heroin 吸那么多纯海洛因
[56:12] is tantamount to suicide. 相当于自杀了
[56:14] Sir? 长官
[56:16] Everything all right? 你没事吧
[56:17] Ah, Thursday. 瑟斯戴
[56:18] Anything from the post mortem? 尸检有什么结果
[56:21] It’s drugs, sir, with the boy. 那男孩死于毒品 长官
[56:23] Heroin. 海洛因
[56:24] Heroin? 海洛因
[56:26] Good Lord. 老天爷
[56:28] Anything further on Ivory? 艾弗里还有进展吗
[56:29] You’ve no idea as to who might have left that shirt in your desk? 你还是不知道是谁把衬衫放在了你桌上吗
[56:31] No, sir. 不知道 长官
[56:33] But there’s something about the number of stab wounds 但刀伤的数目
[56:34] rings a bell somewhere. 让我想到了什么
[56:35] 23, to be precise, according to Dr. DeBryn. 据德布林医生说 是23刀
[56:39] Is the number important? 数字重要吗
[56:40] A frenzied attack, surely. 想必就是一顿乱捅啊
[56:41] Yeah, all right, matey. 好 伙计
[56:43] Stand to– we’re on our way. 待命 我们就去
[56:45] George says Ames has just pulled up 乔治说埃姆斯的车刚停在了
[56:46] outside Nero’s snooker hall, 尼罗的台球厅外
[56:48] mob-handed, and carrying. 带了人手和武器
[56:50] Could be another attempt on Nero. 可能又是想刺杀尼罗
[56:52] Very well. 好吧
[56:54] Draw arms. 拿武器
[56:56] My authorization. 我授权
[57:26] Armed police! 武装警察
[57:28] We’re coming in! 我们进去了
[57:46] Shut that racket off. 把那玩意关了
[58:06] Some kind of showdown. 看来是发生了枪战
[58:07] Nero’s boys and Ames’ mob. 尼罗和埃姆斯的人
[58:23] Nero. 尼罗
[58:37] Drop the gun, Eddie. 放下枪 埃迪
[58:43] It’s empty, anyway. 反正也没子弹了
[58:54] Easy, Eddie. 悠着点 埃迪
[58:56] Save your breath– don’t talk. 省省气 别说话
[59:03] It wasn’t me. 不是我
[59:06] What do you mean? What wasn’t you? 什么意思 不是你
[59:19] Oh, no. 不
[59:20] Ambulance here! 快叫救护车
[59:22] George? 乔治
[59:24] George, can you hear me? 乔治 能听到吗
[59:26] What’s he doing here? 他怎么进来了
[59:27] George! 乔治
[59:29] I told him to stand to. 我叫他待命了
[59:31] Come on! 醒醒
[59:32] George, Come on! 乔治 醒醒
[59:35] Leave him, Morse. 行了 摩斯
[59:37] Morse! 摩斯
[59:39] There’s nothing you can do. 你做不了什么了
[59:42] He’s gone. 他死了
[1:00:03] Morse? 摩斯
[1:00:06] Is it true? 是真的吗
[1:00:10] Who? 是谁
[1:00:14] A statement will be made. 警局会发表声明
[1:00:16] Off the record. 私下里说
[1:00:22] I can’t. 我不能
[1:00:30] Just get his age right. 说对他的年龄
[1:00:35] He was 23. 他才23岁
[1:00:46] Bloody mess this is. 真是可怕
[1:00:48] All right, Sergeant. 好了 警长
[1:00:56] Seems to have got caught in the crossfire, sir. 似乎是卷入了交火 长官
[1:01:00] What was he doing here? 他为什么会在这里
[1:01:02] Tailing Cromwell Ames. 跟踪克伦威尔·埃姆斯
[1:01:04] Some sort of pow-wow gone wrong, would you imagine? 是谈判出了岔子吗
[1:01:07] Takeover bid, sir. 应该是夺权 长官
[1:01:08] I think that’s what Ames came here for. 我认为埃姆斯是为此而来
[1:01:12] Gentlemen. 先生们
[1:01:15] I’ll start with George, if I may. 我先从乔治开始吧 如果可以
[1:01:17] We don’t want him lying in such company 我们不希望他跟这些人一起
[1:01:21] a moment longer than he has to. 多躺哪怕一会儿
[1:02:00] Have his people been notified? 他的亲属得到通知了吗
[1:02:02] Devon, sir. 在德文郡 长官
[1:02:04] Local boys are dealing. 本地警方去了
[1:02:07] What’s going on? 怎么了
[1:02:09] All the driver’d say was, I had to come back to the station. 司机只说我必须回警局
[1:02:17] Morse? 摩斯
[1:02:24] No… 不
[1:02:41] Not much of a haul 为这么点东西
[1:02:43] to lose one’s life over. 要拼上性命吗
[1:02:46] Maybe Ames was expecting more. 或许埃姆斯以为还有
[1:02:48] Sir. 长官
[1:02:50] “Mr. J.I.” JI先生
[1:02:51] Could that be John Ivory? 会不会是约翰·艾弗里
[1:02:53] “R.O.S.”– Rose Cottage. ROS 玫瑰小屋
[1:02:55] “C.O.”– Coldwater School. CO 寒水学校
[1:02:58] Ivory was involved with Nero? 艾弗里跟尼罗有关系
[1:03:01] Thursday? 瑟斯戴
[1:03:03] The two local C.I.D. that died in the car crash. 那两个死于车祸的本地刑事调查部警察
[1:03:06] Was that Nero? 会是尼罗干的吗
[1:03:07] Maybe they were getting too close to any drugs business 或许他们快要查到他和艾弗里的
[1:03:10] between him and Ivory? 毒品交易了
[1:03:12] So hang on. 等等
[1:03:13] Division sent us undercover 警部派我们去卧底
[1:03:16] with only half the story 却只告诉我们一半情况
[1:03:18] and knowing that somehow Nero was involved. 而且还早知道此事跟尼罗有关
[1:03:21] So they put us all at risk. 他让我们都冒了险
[1:03:22] I didn’t know! 我可不知道
[1:03:24] Well, we should bloody know. 我们早该知道
[1:03:25] If Division had put their cards on the table, 如果警部早说明情况
[1:03:27] I might have played things differently 我可能会采取别的策略
[1:03:28] and George Fancy could still be alive. 乔治·范西也不会死了
[1:03:30] Well, there’s nothing we can do now. 我们现在也没办法了
[1:03:32] Everybody involved in the wretched business is dead. 这桩破事所有相关的人都死了
[1:03:39] Go home, get some rest. 回家吧 休息一下
[1:03:44] That’s an order. 这是命令
[1:04:02] Hell of a thing. 太可怕了
[1:04:04] It took guts to go in after Cromwell Ames. 跟着克伦威尔·埃姆斯冲进去很有勇气
[1:04:07] What was he hoping for? 可他想做什么啊
[1:04:09] Arrest them all? 逮捕他们所有人吗
[1:04:11] Whatever he was hoping for, it doesn’t much matter now. 不管他怎么想的 现在不重要了
[1:04:15] You’ll give him respect. 你要尊重他
[1:04:16] He’s due that. 那是他应得的
[1:04:18] He was due another 50 years. 他应该再活50年
[1:04:22] A wife. 娶妻
[1:04:23] Kids, maybe. 或许生子
[1:04:26] Do you still love this place? 你还爱这里吗
[1:04:30] I should get back to the school. 我该回学校了
[1:04:32] It’ll keep, won’t it? 不差这一时吧
[1:04:33] Today, at least. 至少今天
[1:04:34] No, it won’t. 不行
[1:04:53] How are you? 你还好吗
[1:04:57] I thought you didn’t like guns. 我以为你不喜欢枪
[1:04:59] Mr. Blackwell’s orders, sir. 布莱克维尔先生的命令 先生
[1:05:01] If I won’t fire them, I’ve got to clean them. 我如果不肯开枪 就得清理枪
[1:05:05] Stanlow, is there anything you want to tell me 斯坦洛 关于朗崔和艾弗里先生
[1:05:08] about Rowntree and Mr. Ivory? 你有什么想告诉我的吗
[1:05:11] Like what, sir? 什么事 先生
[1:05:12] Anything. 什么都行
[1:05:14] Why did Rowntree hit him? 朗崔为什么要打他
[1:05:17] I don’t know, sir. 我不知道 先生
[1:05:36] Unless there’s anything else, sir, 如果没别的了 先生
[1:05:38] I’ve got to get on. 我得去了
[1:05:49] – Clunchfist. – Adsum. -克朗奇菲斯特 -到
[1:05:51] – Dakin. – Adsum. -达肯 -到
[1:05:52] – Gaudibund. – Adsum. -古德邦德 -到
[1:05:54] – Morris Minor. – Adsum. -莫里斯·迈纳 -到
[1:05:55] – Nero. – Oh, he’s left, sir. -尼罗 -他走了 先生
[1:05:57] The police killed his father, sir. 警察杀了他父亲 先生
[1:06:02] – Queach. – Adsum. -奎奇 -到
[1:06:04] – Rackway. – Adsum. -拉克维 -到
[1:06:06] – Summerhead. – Adsum. -萨默海德 -到
[1:06:07] – And Zec. – Adsum. -扎克 -到
[1:06:09] Very good– thank you. 好 谢谢
[1:06:11] Right. 好
[1:06:19] Is everything all right, sir? 没什么事吧 先生
[1:06:22] Is this some kind of a joke? 这是玩笑吗
[1:06:24] Joke, sir? 玩笑 先生
[1:06:26] First the shirt, and now this in my desk. 先是衬衫 然后把这放在我桌里
[1:06:29] Mr. Ivory’s desk, sir. 那是艾弗里先生的桌子 先生
[1:06:31] It’s no joke, sir. 这不是玩笑 先生
[1:06:32] It’s serious, sir. 这很严重 先生
[1:06:33] It’s deadly serious, sir. 非常[致命的]严重 先生
[1:06:34] Oh, what some kind of a threat, is it? 怎么 是威胁吗
[1:06:38] I’m to believe that one of you have killed Mr. Ivory. 让我相信是你们中谁杀了艾弗里先生
[1:06:40] I’m supposed to be afraid, is that it? 因而害怕吗
[1:06:43] Well, I’m not. 我不怕
[1:06:44] Are you sure about that, sir? 你确定吗 先生
[1:06:46] Quite sure! Where did you find it? 非常确定 你们在哪找到的
[1:06:48] Oh, we couldn’t tell you, sir. 我们可说不出 先生
[1:06:49] We didn’t put it there, sir. 不是我们放的 先生
[1:06:50] Are you quite well, sir? 你还好吗 先生
[1:06:52] Perhaps you should get some air, sir. 要不你去透透气吧 先生
[1:07:01] All all right? 还好吗
[1:07:02] Tough morning at the chalk face? 今早的课不太顺利吗
[1:07:03] Oh, you know. 你懂的
[1:07:04] Oh, my wife said she saw you in the woods 我妻子说她在林子里遇见了你
[1:07:06] with some of the boys. 和一些学生
[1:07:07] Ah, yes. 是的
[1:07:08] She was under the impression some of them were high. 她似乎认为他们有些人嗑嗨了
[1:07:11] Is there much of that here? 在这里常见吗
[1:07:13] Dope? 吸毒
[1:07:15] Well, Ivory used to go on holiday 艾弗里每年夏天都去
[1:07:17] to Marrakech every summer. 马拉喀什度假
[1:07:18] I think he used to bring a bit back with him. 他好像总会带点回来
[1:07:20] What? He sold it to the boys? 怎么 他卖给学生吗
[1:07:23] He’s got to underwrite his losses on the gee-gees somehow. 他总得想办法弥补他赌马输的钱
[1:07:49] I thought you were up at the school. 我以为你在学校
[1:07:51] Ivory’s wallet, left in my desk. 艾弗里的钱包 被放在了我桌里
[1:07:53] Who by? 谁放的
[1:07:53] We’ll have to have it fingerprinted, 我们得验下指纹
[1:07:55] but one of the boys would be my guess. 但我猜是哪个学生
[1:07:56] – You don’t think they killed him. – I don’t know, -不会是他们杀了他吧 -我不知道
[1:07:58] but I think it’s what they want me to believe. 但我觉得他们希望我这么想
[1:07:59] But there’s no evidence for that, though, is there? 但没有证据 是吧
[1:08:01] No, but there were 23 stab wounds. 对 但23处刀伤
[1:08:03] According to Suetonius, the Roman historian, 罗马历史学家 苏维托尼乌斯
[1:08:06] Julius Caesar was stabbed 23 times by the conspirators. 认为尤利乌斯·凯撒就被阴谋者捅了23刀
[1:08:09] And the boys are studying that as a school play. 而学生们在为学校戏剧研究相关文献
[1:08:11] – Coincidence, surely? – Maybe. -巧合吧 -可能是
[1:08:13] In any event, there’s a business card 总之 这里面有张
[1:08:14] for Magdalen Cabs in here. 摩德林出租车的名片
[1:08:16] He was in it with Nero, then, no doubt. 他还真是跟尼罗有关系
[1:08:18] And according to one of the teachers, 而且有位老师说
[1:08:20] Ivory had been selling small quantities of hashish to the boys. 艾弗里一直在向学生兜售少量大麻
[1:08:23] – How’d he come by it? – He traveled every summer. -他哪来的 -他每年夏天都出游
[1:08:25] The Roman coast of North Africa. 北非罗马海岸
[1:08:26] Marrakech, Tangier, and then on into Istanbul. 马拉喀什 丹吉尔 还有伊斯坦堡
[1:08:28] That’s where he’s made a connection to the heroin, presumably. 他应该是在那里弄到了海洛因吧
[1:08:31] Packages bound for a respectable schoolmaster in England? 寄给英国受尊敬老师的包裹
[1:08:33] Perfect cover. 完美掩护
[1:08:34] Thursday, if I might have a moment. 瑟斯戴 可以说一句吗
[1:08:37] Sir. 长官
[1:08:41] Morse. 摩斯
[1:08:45] Well? What is it? 怎么了
[1:08:48] What couldn’t you say over the telephone? 什么事不能在电话上说
[1:08:51] I’ve been going over ballistics. 我做了弹道分析
[1:08:54] I took three bullets out of George Fancy. 我从乔治·范西身上挖出三颗子弹
[1:08:58] Not one of them matched any of the weapons 却没有一颗跟现场发现的
[1:09:00] recovered at the crime scene. 武器匹配
[1:09:13] Sir. 长官
[1:09:15] Morse, good heavens. 摩斯 老天爷
[1:09:18] I wondered if we could… if you had a moment? 我们能不能 说句话
[1:09:21] Yes, yes, of course. 当然
[1:09:22] By all means, come in. 来吧 请进
[1:09:27] Mrs. Bright is out, I’m afraid. 布莱特太太出去了
[1:09:30] Bridge circle. 桥牌局
[1:09:31] I think– please. 我…请坐
[1:09:34] May I offer you a drink? 想来点什么吗
[1:09:35] I generally have a lime juice and gin about now. 我一般这时会喝杜松子酒配青柠
[1:09:38] Yes, thank you, sir. 好 谢谢 长官
[1:09:39] Right, well, I’ll just go and wash my hands. 好 那我去洗洗手
[1:10:14] Dulcie. 达尔茜
[1:10:15] Our daughter. 我们的女儿
[1:10:19] Sweet little thing. 可爱的小家伙
[1:10:25] The tropics. 热带多病啊
[1:10:30] So what’s all this about? 到底什么事
[1:10:32] Well, ballistics prove 弹道分析证明
[1:10:34] that Fancy was shot by someone 枪击范西的人
[1:10:35] who got away from the snooker hall, sir. 逃离了台球厅 长官
[1:10:37] His killer’s still at large. 他的凶手仍然在逃
[1:10:50] Presumably that will all be 这信息要被
[1:10:52] passed to the investigating officer. 转交给调查员了
[1:10:55] Well, he was our colleague, sir. 他可是我们的同事 长官
[1:11:00] And we will mourn him. 我们要哀悼他
[1:11:03] Cowley is closing, it’s out of our hands. 考利警局要关了 我们无能为力
[1:11:05] Nothing to be done. 没办法了
[1:11:07] So there we are. 就是这样
[1:11:10] Your very good health. 敬你的健康
[1:11:26] Fresh lime, you see? 新鲜青柠
[1:11:28] That’s, that’s the trick of it. 这就是诀窍所在
[1:11:57] Dad? 爸爸
[1:12:02] Mum said about the station– that you were off mostly. 妈妈说了警局的事 说你大部分时候在家
[1:12:06] Thought you might go an early tea. 我想你或许想早点吃晚饭
[1:12:08] You come all this way on the off chance? 你大老远来碰运气吗
[1:12:11] A good walk never killed anyone. 走走没害处
[1:12:14] Well, there’s nothing in. 家里没吃的
[1:12:15] I’ve not been bothering. 我没做
[1:12:27] You know you can be expelled for that. 你知道你可以因此被开除
[1:12:30] My father sits on the board of governors. 我父亲是董事会成员
[1:12:31] Well, he won’t sit there very long 他的地位会因为
[1:12:33] if it comes out you’ve been using drugs on school property, 你在学校地界内吸毒的事而不保
[1:12:35] I promise you. 我保证
[1:12:35] He doesn’t give a shit about me or anything I do. 他才不在乎我 或者我做什么
[1:12:38] Maybe not. 或许吧
[1:12:40] But I’m sure he cares about his own reputation. 但他肯定还在意自己的名声
[1:12:47] I’ve given the wallet to the police. 我把钱包交给警方了
[1:12:49] They already have the shirt. 衬衫也早给他们了
[1:12:51] I’m sure they’ll want to interview you. 他们肯定会想审讯你
[1:12:54] If you were involved in Ivory’s murder, that’s life. 如果你真跟艾弗里的被杀有关 那就是终身
[1:12:59] You won’t go to prison first, of course. 你当然不会马上进监狱
[1:13:00] You’re too young for that, but borstal– 你还太小 但少年犯感化院
[1:13:03] believe me, it’s nothing like Coldwater. 相信我 那里可不像寒水
[1:13:06] No matron. 没有舍监
[1:13:07] No privs. 没有特权
[1:13:08] Just bigger boys who don’t play nice. 只有凶巴巴的大男孩
[1:13:11] Who’ll be the squit, then, do you think? 你觉得到时谁会变成贱民
[1:13:16] We didn’t do it. 不是我们干的
[1:13:19] But you did have the shirt and the wallet. 但你们有衬衫和钱包
[1:13:21] Yeah. 对
[1:13:23] Well, the police will be taking prints 警方会采集
[1:13:24] off the latter as we speak. 钱包上的指纹
[1:13:25] It wasn’t like that. 不是的
[1:13:26] We, we just found them. 我们只是发现了那些东西
[1:13:29] Where? 在哪
[1:13:30] Where did you find them? 你在哪发现的
[1:13:32] By the kissing gate. 窄门旁
[1:14:37] Well. 好啊
[1:14:38] How about that? 真不错
[1:14:41] She’ll come back. 她会回来的
[1:14:43] She’s just… 她就是
[1:14:45] Well. 嗯
[1:14:50] You’re a good girl, Joanie. 你是个好孩子 琼
[1:14:53] I don’t know about that. 那我可不知道
[1:14:55] I do. 我知道
[1:14:59] Your mum said… 你妈妈说
[1:15:01] Well, not in so many words, but… 虽然没怎么说 但
[1:15:07] Whatever went on with you last year, 不管你去年发生了什么
[1:15:11] it’s none of my business. 都不关我事
[1:15:14] I shouldn’t have interfered. 我不该插手
[1:15:17] But it’s what fathers do. 但父亲就会如此
[1:15:21] It’s what you do. 是你会这样
[1:15:23] I can’t help that. 那我没办法
[1:15:26] You’re my little girl. 你是我女儿
[1:15:28] But it’s your life. 但那是你的人生
[1:15:32] I’ve just missed you being in mine 只是这一年以来
[1:15:34] this last twelve month. 我伤感你脱离了我的人生
[1:15:38] Oh, Dad. 爸爸
[1:15:42] Who’s this now? 又是谁
[1:15:51] Morse. 摩斯
[1:15:52] Everything all right? 没什么事吧
[1:16:01] Well? 怎么
[1:16:04] One last decent collar, you said. 你说好好做最后一次逮捕
[1:16:20] – Have you seen Stanlow? – No. -你见到斯坦洛了吗 -没有
[1:16:23] He should be here by now. 他该来了
[1:16:24] He has a solo in the second hymn. 第二段赞美诗里有他的独唱
[1:16:27] I saw him in the dorm, sir. 我看到他在宿舍 先生
[1:16:38] What are we looking for? 我们找什么
[1:16:40] I don’t know exactly, 我也不清楚
[1:16:41] but somehow Stanlow’s the key to all of it. 但斯坦洛不知为何是一切的关键
[1:16:51] Sir. 长官
[1:16:55] I’ve seen that equation before on his rough book. 我之前在他的草算本上见过这个公式
[1:16:58] Isn’t that the Rifleman’s Rule? 这不是枪手算式吗
[1:17:00] The calculation which enables accurate firing 计算向上或向下的
[1:17:02] uphill or downhill? 精准射击
[1:17:04] And that’s Coldwater isn’t it? 那是寒水的布局吧
[1:17:05] Chapel? 礼拜堂
[1:17:06] Playing field? 操场
[1:17:09] President Kennedy. 肯尼迪总统
[1:17:12] Lincoln, Dr. King. 林肯 金博士
[1:17:14] Bobby Kennedy. 鲍比·肯尼迪
[1:17:15] Ivory told the boys to study the lives of great men. 艾弗里让学生研究伟人的生活
[1:17:18] But what if Stanlow learned a different lesson altogether? 如果斯坦洛学到了不同的一课呢
[1:17:21] 50 years ago, 50年前
[1:17:23] at the 11th hour 在最后时刻
[1:17:25] of the 11th day of the 11th month, 最后关头
[1:17:27] the guns of the Great War 一战的枪炮
[1:17:30] fell silent. 停歇了
[1:17:32] It seems impossible now, 经过半个世纪
[1:17:34] at a distance of half a century, 现在看来难以置信
[1:17:37] to believe a conflagration 一场夺去
[1:17:38] that claimed 18 million lives 1800万人生命的灾难
[1:17:42] should have started with a single shot. 始于一声枪响
[1:17:45] The base of the fire arc looks to be the clock tower. 射击点似乎是钟楼
[1:17:47] I’ll warn them at the chapel. 我去礼拜堂警告大家
[1:17:48] Keep them inside. 让他们留在室内
[1:17:50] Morse! 摩斯
[1:17:52] I… 我
[1:17:53] In case you need it. 以防需要
[1:18:13] Stanlow! 斯坦洛
[1:18:16] Don’t. 别
[1:18:18] Look, I know you’re angry. 我知道你很愤怒
[1:18:20] You wanna hurt someone. 你想伤害个人
[1:18:22] Get back at them for what they’ve done to you, 报复他们对你做的一切
[1:18:23] but this isn’t the answer. 但这不是答案
[1:18:26] It will only make things worse. 只会让情况更糟
[1:18:29] If you want to take it out on someone, shoot me! 如果你想向谁发泄 冲我来吧
[1:18:33] Come on, son, put the gun down. 来吧 孩子 放下枪
[1:18:36] No one’s going to hurt you anymore. 再不会有人伤害你了
[1:18:37] I promise you. 我保证
[1:18:40] – No. – Don’t! -不 -别
[1:18:45] This is finished. 结束了
[1:18:46] It’s over. 都完了
[1:18:51] Is my mother here yet? 我妈妈来了吗
[1:18:53] Not yet. 还没有
[1:18:54] I need to ask you about Mr. Ivory. 我需要问你艾弗里先生的事
[1:18:57] The nickname he gave you– Dak. 他给你起的绰号 达克
[1:19:00] It wasn’t for Daktari, was it? 并不是达克塔利吧
[1:19:07] We’ve just come from seeing Stanlow. 我们刚见过斯坦洛
[1:19:09] How is he? 他怎么样了
[1:19:11] Giving up his secrets. 说出了他的秘密
[1:19:13] Seems Ivory had a nickname for him. 艾弗里给他起了个绰号
[1:19:16] Called him Dak. 达克
[1:19:17] Turns out that’s a Hindi word meaning post or mail. 那是印地语里的”邮件”或”邮寄”
[1:19:23] In the days of the Raj, 英属印度时期
[1:19:24] the “dak runner” brought letters “送信员”把信件
[1:19:27] from the plains to the hill stations. 从平原送到山地邮局
[1:19:29] Kipling celebrated it in a poem called “The Overland Mail,” 吉卜林在《陆路邮政》这首诗里描写了这个
[1:19:31] and Ivory was big on Kipling. 艾弗里很喜欢吉卜林
[1:19:35] Is that right? 是吗
[1:19:36] Ivory called Stanlow Dak 艾弗里喊斯坦洛达克
[1:19:38] because the boy ran errands for him. 因为他为他跑腿
[1:19:41] Like Rowntree before him, 就像之前的朗崔
[1:19:42] he picked up his whisky and cigarettes 他去村里的商店替他买
[1:19:44] from the village shop. 威士忌和香烟
[1:19:45] But he also delivered letters 但他还负责送信
[1:19:47] between Ivory and the headmaster’s daughter. 艾弗里和校长女儿之间的信
[1:19:50] Ivory was cheating on his wife with Ravenna. 艾弗里在背着妻子跟蕾凡娜出轨
[1:19:54] But you knew all this 但你都知道
[1:19:56] as your admissions book confirms, 因为你的收治记录可以证明
[1:19:58] the day Ivory disappeared, 艾弗里失踪那天
[1:20:00] Stanlow was taken with a sudden fever. 斯坦洛突然发烧
[1:20:03] He was laid up here, 他在医务室躺着
[1:20:04] and couldn’t deliver the message back from Ravenna to Ivory, 不能送蕾凡娜给艾弗里的回信
[1:20:06] so he sent you instead. 他就叫你去
[1:20:09] Who was it you followed to their usual meeting place 你是跟着谁去了他们在窄门的
[1:20:13] at the kissing gate? “老地方”
[1:20:14] My guess would be Ravenna. 我猜是蕾凡娜
[1:20:16] Too risky to tail Ivory from the pub. 从酒吧跟踪艾弗里太冒险
[1:20:19] So you waited till they were done. 你等到他们完事
[1:20:22] Ravenna came back to the school. 蕾凡娜回了学校
[1:20:25] Ivory went back through the only route he could to Rose Cottage. 艾弗里走唯一的路线返回玫瑰小屋
[1:20:28] And that was your chance. 这成了你的机会
[1:20:37] He was a monster. 他不是人
[1:20:41] I mean, Blackwell’s an animal. 布莱克维尔是个禽兽
[1:20:45] A brute. 野蛮人
[1:20:46] But Ivory was the devil himself. 但艾弗里根本是魔鬼
[1:20:55] Filling the boys’ heads with evil. 荼毒学生们
[1:20:57] Hatred. Cruelty. 给他们灌输仇恨 残忍
[1:20:58] They’re just children. 他们还是孩子
[1:21:00] Drugs, for God’s sake! 毒品啊
[1:21:02] They thought they were so grown up, 他们还以为自己是大人了
[1:21:03] but they didn’t have a clue. 但他们什么都不懂
[1:21:07] What put you on to it? 你怎么发现的
[1:21:10] I was a nurse, don’t forget. 我做过护士 别忘了
[1:21:11] I know what an overdose looks like. 我清楚吸毒过量的样子
[1:21:14] Rowntree? 朗崔吗
[1:21:15] He came to the infirmary. 他来到了医务室
[1:21:16] He was white as a sheet. 脸色苍白
[1:21:17] Sweating. 浑身大汗
[1:21:20] Heart going ten to the dozen, 心脏狂跳
[1:21:22] and he thought he was going to die. 他以为他要死了
[1:21:25] So Ivory was using Rowntree as the main supply channel 艾弗里把朗崔当做了向学生贩毒的
[1:21:28] for drugs to the boys. 主要渠道
[1:21:30] Until he became a liability. 直到他成了累赘
[1:21:32] Got too big for his boots, maybe. 可能是太自大了吧
[1:21:34] Whatever the case, Ivory got him expelled. 不管怎样 艾弗里害他被开除
[1:21:37] And then he started in on Stanlow, 然后开始利用斯坦洛
[1:21:41] and I couldn’t let that happen again. 我不能允许这种事再次发生
[1:21:43] I… I had to protect them. 我必须保护他们
[1:21:44] I had to protect them all. 我必须保护他们所有人
[1:21:50] Where is Ivory, Mrs. Seymour? 艾弗里在哪 西摩太太
[1:22:00] Where he belongs. 他该待的地方
[1:22:13] Doctor. 医生
[1:22:15] Septic tank. 化粪池
[1:22:18] What a treat. 真好啊
[1:22:21] Better start going through the motions. 那就开始吧
[1:22:27] Do you think Ivory did kill Rowntree? 你觉得是艾弗里杀了朗崔吗
[1:22:30] Maybe the boy got it into his head 或许是那孩子想
[1:22:32] to try a bit of private enterprise. 自己营业
[1:22:34] Could be that’s what they fought over. 或许他们就是因此发生了争执
[1:22:36] Might just as well have been accidental. 也可能是意外
[1:22:39] If the kid didn’t know what he’d been taking, 如果那孩子不知道他吸食的是什么
[1:22:42] maybe he mistook one thing for another. 可能是吸错了东西
[1:22:44] Who knows? 谁知道呢
[1:22:46] Perhaps Ivory finds him at the cemetery, 或许艾弗里在公墓发现了他
[1:22:48] already overdosed on heroin meant for Eddie Nero. 已经过量吸食了给埃迪·尼罗的海洛因
[1:22:51] He hides the body, then comes up with a story 他藏起了尸体 然后编造故事
[1:22:54] of having dropped him at the station. 说把他送到了车站
[1:23:31] A policeman? 警察
[1:23:33] Well, Blackwell was right, then. 那布莱克维尔说对了
[1:23:35] You were never a teacher– I should have known. 你不是老师 我早该看出来
[1:23:38] How’s that? 怎么说
[1:23:40] You didn’t look beaten enough. 你看上去不够筋疲力竭
[1:23:53] Happiest days of your life? 人生最快乐的时光吗
[1:23:55] Not much happiness here. 这里不怎么快乐
[1:24:10] I had hoped to see you as the first female officer 我本希望你成为考利刑事调查部的第一位
[1:24:13] in Cowley C.I.D. 女警官
[1:24:15] Our loss will be the yard’s gain. 我们的遗憾是警视厅的幸运
[1:24:19] You’ll do great things there, I’m sure. 你一定能在那里大有成就
[1:24:21] Great things. 大有成就
[1:24:23] Thank you, sir. 谢谢您 长官
[1:24:25] We shall all miss you. 我们都会想你
[1:24:28] I don’t suppose there’s anything one can say. 我想也没什么话能够安慰你
[1:24:36] I’m so frightfully sorry. 我真的非常遗憾
[1:24:42] Good luck, Constable. 祝你好运 警员
[1:24:45] Thank you for always looking out for me. 谢谢您一直如此照顾我
[1:24:49] It has been… A privilege. 我很荣幸
[1:24:59] I didn’t know if you’d be in. 我不确定你会不会在
[1:25:01] I just came to say goodbye. 我来道别
[1:25:06] Well, I’ll see you at the funeral. 那葬礼见了
[1:25:09] The boy I liked is dead. 我喜欢的男孩已经死了
[1:25:12] I’m not gonna sit and look at a box. 我不要坐在那里看一个盒子
[1:25:21] Life is for the living, Morse. 生活属于生者 摩斯
[1:25:24] Don’t waste time. 别浪费时光
[1:25:26] It’s all we’ve got. 我们只有那个
[1:25:30] I’m no good at goodbyes. 我不擅长再见
[1:25:39] Well, then, let’s not say it. 那我们别说了
[1:25:54] Say not the struggle naught availeth, 莫说奋斗只是徒劳
[1:25:54] 亚瑟·休·克拉夫
[1:25:58] The labor and the wounds are vain. 莫说辛劳和痛苦只是枉然
[1:26:01] The enemy faints not, nor faileth, 敌人似乎战力不减 未被攻克
[1:26:04] And as things have been, they remain. 而局势依旧 毫无改变
[1:26:08] If hopes were dupes, fears may be liars; 希望若只是骗局 恐惧也可能为虚
[1:26:13] It may be, in yon smoke concealed, 或许 在笼罩烟雾的远处
[1:26:16] Your comrades chase even now the fliers, 你的战友仍在追击逃敌
[1:26:20] And but for you, possess the field. 若非你放弃 已攻下阵地
[1:26:24] For while the tired waves, vainly breaking 尽管疲倦如浪般袭来
[1:26:29] Seem here no painful inch to gain, 痛苦也似乎换不来一尺胜利
[1:26:32] Far back through creeks and inlets making 可那遥远的溪流 河汊
[1:26:37] Comes silent, flooding in, the main. 在默默汇入大海
[1:26:41] And not by eastern windows only, 并非只有面东的窗户
[1:26:45] When daylight comes, comes in the light. 能投进日光 流入光明
[1:26:48] In front the sun climbs slow, how slowly, 若看正面 太阳的爬升如此缓慢
[1:26:53] But westward, look, the land is bright. 可望向西边 就发现大地已被照亮
[1:27:02] Well, at least we gave him a good send-off. 至少我们好好送了他一程
[1:27:05] We can say that. 我们可以说这话
[1:27:07] Yes. 是啊
[1:27:09] We can say that. 我们可以说这话
[1:27:12] Nicely done, Morse. 不错 摩斯
[1:27:13] Your poem. 你的诗
[1:27:15] Gentlemen. 先生们
[1:27:17] Miss Frazil. 弗雷泽小姐
[1:27:19] Would that you’d never had to write such a thing, 虽然更希望你不必写这种东西
[1:27:23] but it was a very fine obituary. 但讣告写得很好
[1:27:28] He seemed a decent young man. 他是个好小伙子
[1:27:31] No platitude knowingly unexpressed. 这句话好俗套
[1:27:34] It’s what we say, Morse, when we don’t know what to say. 只是个说法 摩斯 因为我们不知该说什么
[1:27:37] But we do know what to say, we just can’t stomach saying it. 但我们知道该说什么 我们只是不忍说
[1:27:41] What we want to say is, “Thank Christ it wasn’t me.” 我们都想说”幸好不是我”
[1:28:16] That’s the last of it, is it? 没有了 是吧
[1:28:19] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[1:28:23] Well. 好吧
[1:28:26] When I arrived here three years ago, 我三年前来到这里时
[1:28:28] I had such high hopes. 抱有很高期望
[1:28:30] What an ignominious end I have led you all to. 结果带大家走到这样凄凉的结局
[1:28:33] – I shall resign, of course. – Sir. -我肯定要辞职了 -长官
[1:28:35] No, I failed him. 不 我辜负了他
[1:28:37] I failed my men. 我辜负了我的手下
[1:28:39] The station gone. 警局不在了
[1:28:41] My brightest and best cast to the four winds, 我的好手下都四散而去
[1:28:44] and all is… 这一切
[1:28:48] Brought to ruin. 都成为历史
[1:28:52] Bollocks to that. 去他的
[1:28:54] I won’t hear it. 我不允许
[1:28:56] We might be down, but we’re not out. 我们虽然关门 但我们没出局
[1:28:58] I’ll be damned if this is how it ends. 我绝不会允许事情就这么结束
[1:29:01] We’ll have justice for him, sir. 我们要为他讨回公道 长官
[1:29:03] Find who shot that bullet. 找到开枪的人
[1:29:05] Whatever it takes. 不惜一切
[1:29:06] Jim’s right, sir. 吉姆说得对 长官
[1:29:09] They can call us Thames Valley till the cows come home, 他们可以说我们属于泰晤士河谷警局
[1:29:11] but wherever we wash up, we’re City men– each one of us. 但不管我们到哪 都是市警局的人
[1:29:17] To our boots. 彻头彻尾
[1:29:18] – To the last. – So few. -直到最后 -就我们几个
[1:29:20] Well, enough to give him justice. 足够为他伸张正义了
[1:29:22] We’ll find the bastard, sir. 我们定能找到那混蛋 长官
[1:29:24] Your word on it? 你保证吗
[1:29:25] My oath. 我发誓
[1:29:26] And mine. 我也发誓
[1:29:27] For George. 为了乔治
[1:29:49] That’s that. 都收拾好了
[1:29:51] Well, good luck on Monday. 那祝你周一好运
[1:29:54] Any news on your posting? 你的派驻有消息吗
[1:29:56] No, no, not yet. 没有
[1:29:59] So what happened to the Winchester over the fireplace? 不是要把枪挂在壁炉上吗
[1:30:02] Turning in your tin star? 交出警徽
[1:30:05] How did Mrs. Thursday take it? 瑟斯戴太太怎么想
[1:30:11] She married a copper. 她嫁给了警察
[1:30:13] Things happen. 有些事难免
[1:30:18] Didn’t seem the time. 感觉时机不对
[1:30:21] With Fancy. 因为范西
[1:30:24] I should’ve given him more time. 我本该多给他些时间
[1:30:27] You gave him what you could, he knew that. 你给了他你能给的 他也知道
[1:30:30] I could’ve been kinder. 我本可以更客气些
[1:30:33] Who couldn’t? 谁不是呢
[1:30:41] Right. 那好
[1:30:47] I thought handshakes were for goodbye. 不是说握手是道别吗
[1:32:06] Hello. 你好
[1:32:10] I just come round. 我刚过来
[1:32:13] I can see. 看出来了
[1:32:16] I just thought… 我就是在想
[1:32:20] Maybe if that offer of a coffee’s still going? 你还愿意邀我喝咖啡吗
摩斯探长前传

Post navigation

Previous Post: 摩斯探长前传(Endeavour)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 摩斯探长前传(Endeavour)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

摩斯探长前传(Endeavour)剧集台词目录:
S01E00

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06

在线阅读
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04

在线阅读
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S09E01
S09E02
S09E03

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme