Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

摩斯探长前传(Endeavour)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 摩斯探长前传(Endeavour)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] You’re listening to the Nightfly on Radio Carillon. 这里是钟琴电台 夜间节目
[00:18] Broadcasting sounds that soothe, cheer, and comfort 为考利综合医院的病人和医院员工
[00:22] to the patients and staff here at Cowley General. 带去安抚 鼓舞和安慰的声音
[00:25] And now with the time just coming up to 11:00, 时间即将来到11点
[00:29] this is your friend Lester Fagan 你的朋友莱斯特·费根
[00:32] signing off. 也就此道别
[00:51] 老年人病房 福斯迪克病房
[01:13] That’s it. 就这样
[01:34] One pair of men’s spectacles. 一副男士眼镜
[01:36] Tortoise shell. 玳瑁框
[01:53] Seventeen shillings 17先令
[01:55] and nine pence a’hapenny. 9.5便士
[02:12] There you go then, Mr. Greely. 好了 格瑞利先生
[02:14] You just rest up there a bit. 您好好休息一下吧
[02:17] Bit of company for you there, look. 您还有伴儿呢
[03:52] – Morse. – Morning, sir. -摩斯 -早 长官
[03:53] I won’t be a minute. 我就来
[03:55] Much in? 有什么情况吗
[03:55] There’s a sudden in Northway. 诺思威有一起猝死
[03:57] Uniform just wants us to give it a quick once over. 巡警希望我们去看一眼
[04:00] Right. 好
[04:01] Well, drop me at the station on your way there. 你先送我去警局再过去
[04:06] Off, then’. 那我走了
[04:08] Win? 温
[04:11] Cheer-oh. 回见了
[04:13] Right. 走吧
[04:16] No sandwiches? 没有三明治吗
[04:19] No. 没有
[04:20] No, not today. 今天没有
[04:21] After you, then. 快走吧
[04:24] Put her away, I’m going to visit 送它回马厩 我要去医院
[04:26] Mr. Bryce-Morgan in the hospital. 看望布莱斯-摩根先生
[04:28] – Will do. – There you go. -好的 -去吧
[04:57] Good morning, gentlemen. 早上好 先生们
[04:59] Good morning, Sir Merlyn. 早上好 默林爵士
[04:59] Good morning, Sir Merlyn. 早上好 默林爵士
[05:01] Now, how about that gastrectomy? 那个胃切除术的怎么样了
[05:03] Healing nicely, sir. 康复情况良好 先生
[05:05] Dr. Powell, 鲍威尔医生
[05:07] if you can bear to tear yourself away? 你能忍痛过来吗
[05:13] Morning, Sister. 早 修女
[05:14] Morning, Sir Merlyn. 早 默林爵士
[05:18] Everything ready? 一切就绪了吗
[05:19] All ready, sir. 是的 先生
[05:24] See you in the morning. 回见了
[05:25] Thank you, Sir Merlyn. 谢谢 默林爵士
[05:29] Now, then, my good man, how are you feeling today? 好伙计 你今天感觉如何
[05:31] Fine, thank you, Sir Merlyn. 挺好 谢谢 默林爵士
[05:33] Mr. Talbot was taken at the fall of Singapore 塔伯特先生在新加坡陷落时被俘
[05:35] and set to work on the Burma Railway. 之后被送去修泰缅公路了
[05:37] Once a year he sheds the lining of his stomach. 每年 他的胃都要脱一层里子
[05:41] Still. 不过
[05:42] We’re “all friends now,” eh? 大家现在都熟了嘛
[05:45] Bed ten… Where’s Mr. Greely? 10号床 格瑞利先生呢
[05:47] He died, sir, in the night. 他死了 先生 就在昨晚
[05:49] I saw him yesterday. 我昨天才见过他
[05:50] He was well on the mend. 他正在好转
[05:51] He was quite elderly, sir. 他毕竟年纪不小了 先生
[05:53] He was my age. 他跟我同龄
[05:55] Straight-forward pulmonary lobectomy, wasn’t it? 简单的肺叶切除术 不是吗
[05:59] I want a full post-mortem. 我要进行全面尸检
[06:01] I believe the body’s already been collected by the undertaker. 殡仪员好像已经把尸体抬走了
[06:05] How many’s that? 这都多少个了
[06:07] It won’t do Powell. 这可不行 鲍威尔
[06:57] Mrs. Ethel Zacharides. 艾瑟·扎克利德斯太太
[06:59] 60s. 60多
[07:00] Dead about three days. 死三天左右了
[07:03] Evil old cow’. 老巫婆
[07:04] Evil old cow’. 老巫婆
[07:05] Rather a limited repertoire, I’m afraid. 恐怕它就会这么一句
[07:09] Answers to the name of Jeremiah. 名叫杰罗麦
[07:13] Natural causes? 自然死亡吗
[07:15] No obvious signs of violence. 没有明显的暴力痕迹
[07:18] Heart, possibly. 可能是心脏病吧
[07:19] Apoplexy. 中风
[07:20] Could be any of the thousand shocks. 可能是千百种痛楚中的任何一种
[07:23] But nothing suspicious. 但没什么可疑
[07:25] Not at first glance– 初看是没有
[07:27] from a medical point of view at least. 至少从医学角度没有
[07:30] The rest I leave to you. 其他的就交给你了
[07:32] What about this? 那这个呢
[07:34] Knocked off the dresser. 从桌上撞下来的
[07:37] A seizure, possibly. 痉挛吗
[07:43] Zacharides? 扎克利德斯
[07:45] Rings a distant tocsin… 似乎有点印象
[07:48] It’ll come to me. 我会想起来的
[07:49] Nothing important probably. 大概没什么要紧的
[07:53] Vale vigile. 再见了 警察[意大利语]
[08:10] That’s it. All secure. 好了 安全
[08:11] Terence Bakewell, sir. 泰伦斯·贝克韦尔 长官
[08:14] Being transferred from 今早被从
[08:15] Farnleigh Prison to Cowley General, this morning. 法穆利监狱转移到了考利综合医院
[08:21] Sir? 长官
[08:24] This is your, um, 这是你的…
[08:27] informant? 线人吗
[08:29] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[08:30] The Peterman on the Robson’s jeweler’s job. 罗伯森珠宝店抢匪之一
[08:34] If you recall, Mrs. Robson was very badly injured. 您还记得吧 罗伯森太太受伤严重
[08:38] Never walk again, leastways. 至少是再不能走路了
[08:39] Division said something about a round the clock 警部说要在医院派守24小时
[08:41] armed guard at the hospital. 持械警卫
[08:44] Yes, sir. 对 长官
[08:46] Bakewell’s agreed to turn Queen’s evidence 贝克韦尔答应为检方作证
[08:48] against those members of the Matthews gang still at large. 指证马修斯帮仍未伏法的成员
[08:51] You think they’ll try to get to him? 你觉得他们会企图灭他口吗
[08:54] It’s the Matthews gang, sir. 这可是马修斯帮 长官
[08:56] What’s left of it. 至少是剩下那些
[09:07] Anything from the neighbors? 邻居说什么了吗
[09:09] Mrs. Zacharides had lived here 20 years. 扎克利德斯太太在这里住20年了
[09:11] Her husband died six months ago. 她丈夫六个月前过世
[09:14] She has a daughter in town. 她有个女儿在城里
[09:15] But they’re not on speaking terms, apparently. 但据说她们互不联系
[09:19] We’ll need someone for that. 我们得找人照顾它
[09:26] What’s this? 这是什么
[09:27] That sudden up in Northway. 诺思威的一宗猝死
[09:28] Local RSPCA officer’s laid up with the flu. 本地皇家防止虐待动物协会官员得流感了
[09:31] They’ve asked us to keep an eye. 他们叫我们照顾一阵
[09:32] Well, it can’t stop here. 不能放这里啊
[09:33] This is a nick, not a bloody pet shop. Put it at yours. 这可是警局 不是宠物店 放你家去
[09:37] Anything? 有情况吗
[09:38] Natural causes according to Dr. DeBryn. 德布林医生认为是自然死亡
[09:40] But she had two side plates out 但她摆出了两个盘子
[09:42] and Mrs. Zacharides lived alone. 而扎克利德斯太太是独居
[09:43] Think she had someone with her? 你是觉得她当时有客
[09:45] Or was expecting someone. 或是在等客人
[09:46] Her writing desk had been disturbed too. 她的书桌也被翻过
[09:48] Papers all strewn about. 纸张都散落了
[09:49] That don’t mean much; you should see my old Nan’s place. 那不算什么 你该看我奶奶家多乱
[09:51] The rest of the place was tidy enough. 她家其余地方都很整洁
[09:55] Evil old cow’. 老巫婆
[09:57] Happy marriage she had was it? 她的婚姻很幸福吗
[09:59] Look after it for now, Sergeant. 你来处理吧 警长
[10:01] I need Morse to guard Bakewell at Cowley General. 我需要摩斯去考利综合医院守卫贝克韦尔
[10:09] Is there something you wanted? 你有什么事吗
[10:12] Mister… Mr. Bakewell, is it? 贝克韦尔先生 是吗
[10:15] Hospital Library. 医院图书馆
[10:16] What can I tempt you to? 您想看点什么吗
[10:18] The Great Escape, if you’ve got it. 《大逃亡》 如果有的话
[10:22] No, I don’t think so. 恐怕没有
[10:31] Who’s that then? 那是谁
[10:33] Never you mind. 你别管了
[10:36] Your temperature’s gone up. 你的体温上去了
[10:39] Always does when you take it, staff. 你给我测时 我就热血沸腾
[10:42] Honestly, Mr. Talbot. 塔伯特先生 您真是的
[10:45] You really think they’d try for Bakewell in hospital? 你真觉得他们会企图去医院杀贝克韦尔吗
[10:47] Well, he’s the last dregs of the Matthews Gang. 他是马修斯帮的残存余孽之一
[10:49] He’s all that stands between them and a long spell inside. 他能让他们进去蹲好长一阵
[10:52] I’ll get Mr. Bright to sign you a chitty. 我去叫布莱特先生给你签个条
[10:54] Meet me in the armory. 去军械库见我
[11:04] Morse’. 摩斯
[11:07] Can you hear me, sir? 能听到吗 长官
[11:09] Can you hear me? 能听到吗
[11:11] All right, sir? 你还好吗 长官
[11:11] Switchboard. 总机
[11:12] – I need an ambulance at once. – Where? -我需要一辆救护车 马上 -哪里
[11:14] – Mr. Bright’s office. – Right. -布莱特先生办公室 -好
[11:15] Yeah, as soon as you can. 快点
[11:17] There we are, sir. 好了 长官
[11:19] Don’t worry, sir, you’re going to be all right. 别担心 长官 您不会有事
[11:22] Thank you, gentlemen. 谢谢 先生们
[11:22] Right, let’s get him straight in. 好 直走 这里
[11:23] All right. Straight to surgery. 送去手术室
[11:27] Can you hear me, sir? 能听到吗 先生
[11:28] Superintendent? 警司
[11:30] – Thank you miss, you got him? – Yeah. -谢谢 小姐 交给你了 -嗯
[11:32] – Quick as you can. – Into prep. Thank you. -快点 -去准备室 谢谢
[11:35] Sorry, sir, you’ll have to wait here. 抱歉 先生 你得等在这里
[11:53] Swab. 擦
[11:55] Swab, I said. 我说 擦
[11:56] Sorry, Sir Melvyn. 抱歉 默林爵士
[12:12] I heard. 我听说了
[12:14] Well, he’s in good hands. 他已经得到了最好的救治
[12:17] The cutter’s Sir Merlyn Chubb. 主刀是默林·查布爵士
[12:19] Chief surgeon. 主任医师
[12:20] Want me to see what’s what? 要我去看看情况吗
[12:21] – Could you? – Course, old fellow. -可以吗 -当然 老伙计
[12:24] Try not to worry. 别太担心了
[12:25] Oh, mystery solved, by the way. 对了 谜团解开了
[12:27] Mrs. Zacharides. 扎克利德斯太太
[12:29] Her husband. 她丈夫
[12:31] I performed his post-mortem about six months ago. 我大概六个月前给他做过尸检
[12:34] He was a patient here? 他是这里的病人吗
[12:36] Don’t panic. 别慌
[12:37] He wasn’t one of Sir Merlyn’s. 他不是默林爵士的病人
[13:05] What’d they say? 他们怎么说
[13:06] Next 24 hours should tell. 就看接下来24小时了
[13:09] Right, Bakewell. 好 贝克韦尔
[13:11] This is Detective Constable Morse. 这是摩斯警员
[13:13] He’s one of the officers gonna be keeping an eye on you, 他是负责保护你的警员之一
[13:14] so don’t give him any trouble, all right? 所以别给他找麻烦 好吗
[13:20] Talk to Mrs. Zacharides’ daughter yet? 跟扎克利德斯太太的女儿谈了吗
[13:22] No, not yet. 还没
[13:23] She rang, works at Beaufort. 她来了电话 在博福尔工作
[13:25] I’ll hold on here. 我先守会儿
[13:26] Officer. 警官
[13:27] Officer’. 警官
[13:40] If you ever– 如果你…
[13:41] Come here… Come here… 过来…
[13:43] If you ever want to get him back in chokey, 如果你还想把他关回监狱
[13:45] I’d stick him in another bed. 最好给他换张床
[13:48] How’s that? 怎么说
[13:49] Bed ten, it’s unlucky. 10号床 不吉利
[13:51] Five weeks I’ve been here, 我在这里住五周了
[13:52] and I’ve seen three go in that bed. 那张床上死三个了
[13:54] Latest went just last night. 最新的一个就昨晚刚死
[13:56] That’s quite enough, thank you, Mr. Talbot. 行了 谢谢你 塔伯特先生
[13:58] We don’t want the other patients 我们不希望你那套胡说
[14:00] troubled with your nonsense, do we? 打扰到其他病人 是吧
[14:02] No, Sister. 是啊 修女
[14:04] Very well, then. 那好了
[14:06] Officer. 警官
[14:07] Sister MacMahon. 麦克莫翰修女
[14:08] Detective Constable Morse. 摩斯警员
[14:10] You’re one of the officers 你是负责守卫
[14:11] who’ll be looking after mr. Bakewell, is it? 贝克韦尔先生的警官之一 是吗
[14:14] I can’t say I’m pleased to have him with us. 他在这里 我算不上高兴
[14:16] Police presence on the ward, indeed. 病房里还有警察站岗
[14:21] Anything in it? 真有问题吗
[14:22] Bed ten. 10号床
[14:24] Well there’s no great mystery. 这没什么秘密
[14:26] We always put our most poorly patients there. 我们总把情况最差的病人安排在那里
[14:29] And should nature take its course, 如果医疗回天乏术
[14:31] we can deal with that eventuality 我们也能从容应对这种结果
[14:32] without alarming the rest of the ward. 而不会让其他病人紧张
[14:37] Caroline? 卡罗琳
[14:41] Morse? 摩斯
[14:44] What’s the prognosis? 预后如何
[14:46] Merlyn’s done all he can. 默林已经尽力了
[14:49] But Edgar’s had a very bad stroke. 但埃德加的中风很严重
[14:53] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[14:55] You’re still at, uh, Byers Hall? 你还在拜尔斯堂
[14:58] What a memory you have. 你的记性真好
[15:00] Hm, well, for some things. 有些事记得牢吧
[15:02] Well, you were there often enough, I suppose. 毕竟你当年常去
[15:05] Is William still at home? 威廉还在家吗
[15:07] No. 不
[15:09] He’s visiting Susan. 他去看苏珊了
[15:13] And Henry, of course. 当然 还有亨利
[15:17] Of course. 当然
[15:18] Henry’s at New Carthige now. 亨利现在在纽卡西芝了
[15:21] Head of the law faculty. 法学院主任
[15:24] The youngest they’ve ever had. 他们最年轻的主任
[15:26] Yes, I read something about that. 是 我读到了
[15:29] He’s done very well for himself. 他真是有出息
[15:33] And you, Morse? 你呢 摩斯
[15:35] What have you accomplished? 你成就了什么
[15:39] Not so much, I don’t suppose. 没成就多少吧
[15:41] By comparison. 至少相比之下
[15:44] Well, if you need any assistance. 如果你需要帮助
[15:48] Then I’d certainly like to help. 我很乐意帮忙
[15:50] Here’s my card. 这是我的名片
[15:51] My home number’s on the back. 后面有我的家庭电话
[15:53] Well, I’m sure that won’t be necessary. 我相信我不会需要麻烦你的
[15:56] Well, if you can think of anything. 什么事都行
[16:00] A policeman? 警察
[16:05] A detective. 是警探
[16:24] Ms. Zacharides? I’m Detective Constable Morse, city Police. 扎克利德斯小姐 我是摩斯警员 市警局
[16:28] You spoke to a Sergeant Strange, this morning 你今早跟一位斯特兰奇警长谈过
[16:31] – about your mother. – Yeah. -是关于你妈妈 -对
[16:32] I got a letter from her last week. 我上周收到了一封她的信
[16:34] She’d been in dispute with the hospital where my dad died. 她跟爸爸去世的医院产生了纠纷
[16:40] There were some of his things that weren’t returned to him 他的一些物品没有被归还
[16:42] that he had with him when he went in. 他入院时带去的东西
[16:44] Such as? 比如呢
[16:47] She got his wedding ring back. 她拿回了他的婚戒
[16:49] But there was a little bit of money went missing, 但缺了些钱
[16:52] and he had a diamond tie pin that belonged to his father. 还有一枚他从爷爷那里继承来的钻石领带夹
[16:56] Hospital denied it, of course. 医院当然不肯承认
[16:58] Said she must’ve been mistaken. 说她肯定是搞错了
[17:00] Could she have been? 这有可能吗
[17:03] Any case, she said someone from the hospital had written to say 不管怎样 她说医院有人写信来说
[17:06] they’d be coming by on Friday to discuss it. 周五会过去 跟她谈谈
[17:09] On Friday? 周五吗
[17:13] Did she say who was coming to see her? 她说是谁要去见她了吗
[17:15] No. 没有
[17:16] And what ward was your father on? 你父亲在哪个病房
[17:18] Fosdick Ward. 福斯迪克病房
[17:21] Fosdick. 福斯迪克
[17:22] That’s right. Bed ten. 对 10号床
[17:27] Right. 好
[17:29] This is where you are, sir. 你在这里呢 长官
[17:31] Division have asked me to cover for Mr. Bright for the time being. 警部叫我暂时替一下布莱特先生
[17:37] That’s good. 那挺好
[17:39] Is it? 是吗
[17:40] What do I know about flying a desk? 我哪里会坐办公室
[17:43] Any word? 有消息吗
[17:45] Perforated peptic ulcer. 消化性溃疡穿孔
[17:47] The operation’s gone as well as could be hoped for. 手术的情况已经很不错了
[17:49] And Bakewell? 贝克韦尔呢
[17:51] They’ve put him on Fosdick Ward, 他们给他安排在了福斯迪克病房
[17:52] same as Mr. Bright. 跟布莱特先生一样
[17:54] He’s putting a brave face on it 他在强撑
[17:55] but I’d say he’s rattled. 但我觉得他挺紧张
[17:56] He should be. 他是该紧张
[17:58] Heavy mob wouldn’t really try and knock him off, would they? 不会真有人全副武装地去灭口吧
[18:00] Not in the hospital. 那毕竟是医院
[18:01] I wouldn’t put anything past ’em. 我看他们什么都干得出
[18:05] Right. 那好
[18:11] Chief Super… 高级警司…
[18:17] Chief Superintendent Bright’s office, D.I. Thursday speaking. 高级警司布莱特办公室 我是瑟斯戴督察
[18:21] Here then is a very special request 现在是一首特别的点播
[18:24] for a certain someone on Fosdick Ward. 送给福斯迪克病房的某个人
[18:28] Mr. Bakewell? He’s been as good as gold. 贝克韦尔先生 他表现很好
[18:31] Well if you see anyone unusual on the ward. 如果你在病房看到什么不寻常的人
[18:33] Be sure to let us know. 务必告诉我们
[18:35] Will do. 没问题
[18:39] What are they like, the staff on Fosdick? 福斯迪克病房的医护人员
[18:42] Well, Sister Clodagh’s a bit of a tartar– 克洛达修女挺凶的
[18:46] Sister MacMahon, that is. 应该叫麦克莫翰修女
[18:47] You wouldn’t wanna get on the wrong side of her. 你最好别惹到她
[18:50] Sir Merlyn, a great man. 默林爵士是个大好人
[18:52] All the doctors quake in their boots when he’s on his rounds. 他出来查房时 医生都紧张得瑟瑟发抖
[18:57] What about the rest of ’em? 其他人呢
[19:00] Well, then there’s Nurse Byron. 有拜伦护士
[19:02] Flora. 芙洛拉
[19:04] She’s very nice. 她挺好的
[19:06] Always makes you a cup of tea if you ask. 你跟她要 她就会去给你倒茶
[19:10] Nurse Mills. 米尔斯护士
[19:11] Jo Beth. 乔-贝丝
[19:13] Well, place would fall apart without her. 这地方没她可不行
[19:16] She tends to look out for the younger nurses. 她会照顾那些年轻点的护士
[19:20] Little student nurse Daisy Bennett. 护士生黛茜·贝内特
[19:24] She’s very keen, 她很上进
[19:27] but she does tend to get in the most awful scrapes. 但她经常惹麻烦
[19:33] Course, most of them are potty about Dr. Powell. 当然了 她们大都喜欢鲍威尔医生
[19:40] Except for Sister Clodagh, of course. 除了克洛达修女
[19:42] She’s married to the job. 她是嫁给工作了
[19:45] She may have been engaged once, but… 她可能订过婚 但…
[19:49] I suppose everyone’s got their own secret sadness, haven’t they? 大概每个人都有暗藏心里的秘密痛苦吧
[19:54] Suppose. 大概吧
[19:56] What’s yours? 你的秘密呢
[19:59] Flat feet. 平足
[20:19] Nurse? 护士
[20:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:24] Hi, you’re with Mr. Bright, yes? 你们是布莱特先生的人吧
[20:26] Dr. Powell. 鲍威尔医生
[20:28] How is he? 他怎么样了
[20:29] Well, we’re hopeful for a full recovery of course, 我们认为他应该会完全痊愈
[20:31] but we will keep him on Open Order for the time being, 但目前还需要继续观察他
[20:34] so please don’t feel bound by general visiting hours. 所以不必局限于一般的探视时间
[20:38] Well, thank you. 好 谢谢
[20:40] Excuse me. 失陪了
[20:47] Come on. 来吧
[20:48] Let’s go and get a drink. 我们去喝点东西
[20:55] Who was that you were talking to on the ward? 你之前在病房跟她说话的人是谁
[20:59] I knew her daughter when I was at Oxford. 我上牛津时 认识她女儿
[21:02] Come on. 说嘛
[21:04] “I knew her daughter at Oxford,” and…? “我上牛津时 认识她女儿” 还有呢
[21:08] You can’t just leave it there. 你不能只说到这儿
[21:10] Maybe when I know you better. 等我们再熟点吧
[21:12] Did she break your heart? 她伤了你的心吗
[21:15] We were engaged to be married. 我们本来都订婚了
[21:20] And then we weren’t. 但婚约取消了
[21:28] There. 我说了
[21:29] So now you know all my secrets. 这下我的秘密你都知道了
[21:48] Come on… 来吧
[22:22] How is he? 他怎么样了
[22:25] Not come to. 还没醒
[22:26] Where’s his babysitter? 他的守卫呢
[22:28] Gone for a brew. 去喝茶了
[22:28] I said I’d cover. 我答应替他看着
[22:30] I understand the operation went well. 手术很顺利 是吧
[22:32] We’ll look after him. 我们会照顾他的
[22:33] Fred. 弗莱德
[22:48] I’m D.C. Morse. 我是摩斯警员
[22:50] Nurse Mills. 米尔斯护士
[22:55] Nice to meet you. 认识你很高兴
[22:59] No. 不
[23:01] No. 不
[23:04] Look whatever you may think of me, 无论你是怎么看我的
[23:05] I am truly sorry that he is dead. 我真心对他的死感到难过
[23:14] Can you explain why Mrs. Zacharides 你能解释为什么扎克利德斯太太
[23:16] would receive a letter from the hospital signed M. Keenan? 会收到一封从医院寄去 署名是茉·基南的信吗
[23:20] No. 我不知道
[23:24] Look, I haven’t killed anyone. 我没有杀人
[23:26] They were all your patients, Dr. Powell. 他们全是你的病人 鲍威尔医生
[23:28] If anyone’s killing patients in that hospital, it’s Sir Merlyn. 如果那家医院有人在杀病患的话 也是默林爵士
[23:34] Is this his idea, hm? 这是他的主意吗
[23:36] Blame me for his mistakes? Is that it? 把他的错推到我身上 是这样吗
[23:38] What mistakes? 什么错
[23:39] You seen his hands? 你们看到他的手了吗
[23:41] The last six months he’s developed a tremor. 过去六个月他的手一直在抖
[23:44] Drinks, does he? 他喝酒吗
[23:45] I’m sure he does. 当然了
[23:46] But that is either motor neurone disease 但那 要么是运动神经元疾病
[23:50] or he’s medicating himself for Parkinson’s. 要么是他在自我用药治疗帕金森综合征
[23:54] Either way, he shouldn’t be within 20 feet of a scalpel. 不管怎样 他根本不该做手术
[24:01] So, someone claiming to be from the hospital 那么 是有人假冒医院的名义
[24:04] makes a bogus appointment with Mrs. Zacharides, 假意约见扎克利德斯太太
[24:06] and does her in. 然后杀了她
[24:07] Presumably to stop her from digging in 应该是为了阻止她
[24:09] to what happened to her husband. 调查她丈夫的死因
[24:11] Her bureau was in a mess, didn’t you say? 你不是说她的书桌被翻乱了
[24:13] Maybe the killer was looking for the letter 或许凶手就是想找到信
[24:15] in order to cover their tracks. 好掩盖自己的行踪
[24:17] Ah, gentlemen. 先生们
[24:18] Sergeant Strange said you were on the premises. 斯特兰奇警长说你们就在这里
[24:21] Do you have a moment? 你们有空吗
[24:22] I believe it will be to your advantage. 我相信这会对你们有用
[24:25] The late Mr. Bakewell. 过世的贝克韦尔先生
[24:27] As you know from my previous examination 你们知道 在我此前的检验中
[24:29] there was nothing to suggest anything untoward 并无证据表明 他的死
[24:32] in the manner of his decease. 有任何不妥
[24:34] However, when I looked again. 但是 我再次仔细查看后
[24:36] I found… 我发现了…
[24:38] Ah, do you see? 看到了吗
[24:39] A very tiny wound, on his right buttock. 他右臀这里有个很小的伤口
[24:42] Yeah, that’s not much bigger than a pin-prick. 对 不比针孔大多少
[24:45] Actually, the prick of a hypodermic needle. 其实 就是皮下注射的针孔
[24:48] Nothing unusual in that, perhaps. 这或许并无不寻常
[24:50] Mr. Bakewell died in a hospital after all. 贝克韦尔先生毕竟是死在了医院里
[24:53] So, I checked his records. 于是 我查了他的记录
[24:56] Mr. Bakewell only received oral analgesic. 贝克韦尔先生只服了口服镇痛剂
[25:00] No injections? 没扎过针吗
[25:01] So somebody stuck him with something. 所以有人给他注射了什么东西
[25:02] Any idea what? 知道是什么吗
[25:04] There’s nothing shown up on his blood toxicology. 他的血检并无异常
[25:07] However, I’m going to take a sample 但我打算在这附近
[25:09] from around this area. 取个样本
[25:12] Might shed some light. 或许能发现什么
[25:13] What about Mrs. Zacharides? 那扎克利德斯太太呢
[25:15] Been collected by the undertakers. 已被殡仪员收走了
[25:17] I’ve spoken to them. 我问过他们了
[25:18] Her body’s already been embalmed. 她的尸体已做了防腐
[25:19] There was another one? 但还有一个
[25:21] Down in bed ten earlier this week? Mister…? 本周早些时候的10号床病人 叫…
[25:24] – Oh, Mr. Greely. – Yes. -格瑞利先生 -对
[25:25] Yes, it’s the same there, I’m afraid. 对 恐怕他也是
[25:28] So we’ve no way to make a comparison? 那我们无法做对比了吗
[25:32] Well, there might be. 或许也能
[25:42] Good morning, Gentlemen. 早上好 先生们
[25:44] Now, which one’s this? 这是哪个
[25:46] Arthur Carpenter. 亚瑟·卡朋特
[25:47] Died in July. Unembalmed. 七月死的 没做防腐
[25:49] Anything further on your examination of Bakewell? 你对贝克韦尔的尸检还有新发现吗
[25:52] Markedly high levels of insulin 注射处附近的组织内
[25:54] in the tissue surrounding the injection site. 胰岛素含量异常高
[25:56] How come that wasn’t found at post-mortem? 尸检时怎么会没发现
[25:58] Because insulin disappears from the blood after death. 因为胰岛素会在死后从血液中消失
[26:03] Now we don’t fully understand the mechanism 我们尚不完全明白其中原理
[26:07] whereby hypoglycemia brings on death, 就是低血糖如何引发死亡
[26:10] but the latest thinking is a fall in glucose levels 但最新的理论是 血糖的大幅降低
[26:14] causes a massive release of adrenaline, 会导致肾上腺素激增
[26:16] which triggers an electrical disturbance in the heart. 从而导致心脏电干扰
[26:20] Looks like we’re there? 看来挖到了
[26:46] Crikey, he’s ripe. 老天 他真臭
[26:51] Yeah, left buttock. 对 左臀
[26:54] Minute puncture wound. 细微针刺伤
[26:55] Same as Bakewell. 跟贝克韦尔一样
[27:09] How’d it go? 怎么样
[27:11] You wouldn’t have enjoyed it. 你肯定不会喜欢的
[27:12] But he appears to have been another victim 但据德布林医生说 他似乎也是
[27:14] according to Dr. DeBryn. 一位受害者
[27:15] Anything on Powell? 鲍威尔有发现吗
[27:17] Well, there’s nothing from Finisham. 芬尼舍姆医院那边并无发现
[27:19] But he seems to have left Long Hampton 但他离开朗汉普顿医院似乎是
[27:20] under something of a cloud. 因为一起争议事件
[27:22] There was a death on the children’s ward 15 years ago. 15年前 儿童病房有一人死亡
[27:24] – Where’s this? – It’s in Warwickshire. -在哪 -沃里克郡
[27:26] An 11-year-old girl. Molly Keenan. 一个11岁的女孩 茉莉·基南
[27:28] The letter to Mrs. Zacharides was signed M. Keenan, wasn’t it? 寄给扎克利德斯太太的信署名不就是茉·基南吗
[27:32] Now the parents tried to 她的父母本想
[27:33] bring the case for negligence against Dr. Powell, 告鲍威尔医生渎职
[27:35] but he was cleared on the evidence of a young nurse, 但一名年轻护士为他洗脱了嫌疑
[27:37] Clodagh MacMahon. 克洛达·麦克莫翰
[27:39] Sister MacMahon? 麦克莫翰修女
[27:47] Dr. Powell? 鲍威尔医生
[27:51] Can you tell us about Molly Keenan? 你能跟我说说茉莉·基南吗
[27:54] What? 什么
[27:55] Molly Keenan, Dr. Powell. 茉莉·基南 鲍威尔医生
[27:58] 11-year-old girl 一个11岁的女孩
[27:59] at Long Hampton Hospital, died in your care. 在朗汉普顿医院死亡 你是她的主治医生
[28:03] I was-I was cleared of any involvement. 我的嫌疑已被洗清
[28:05] Hm, from the testimony of Sister MacMahon. 因为麦克莫翰修女的证词
[28:06] Insulin overdose, wasn’t it? 胰岛素过量 对吗
[28:09] Administered by you. 是你注射的
[28:11] Administered by me, yes. 没错 是我注射的
[28:12] But the syringe had been prepared in error by a student nurse. 但是护士生准备错了注射剂里的药量
[28:16] Student nurse Ruby Hiscutt. 鲁比·希斯库特护士生
[28:17] Who later killed herself by the same means. 她后来用同样方式自杀了
[28:20] In the six months since your tenure, 自你到任这六个月以来
[28:22] there have been upward of a dozen deaths on Fosdick Ward, 福斯迪克病房发生了十几例死亡
[28:25] several of whom we can now prove 其中几例我们现已能证实
[28:27] died from hypoglycemic shock. 是死于低血糖休克
[28:29] All of them your patients. 他们都是你的病人
[28:31] So what? I’m-I’m responsible? 怎么 你们觉得是我干的
[28:33] I think we should continue this down the station. 剩下的我们还是去警局谈吧
[28:37] Dean’. Dean’. 迪恩 迪恩
[28:39] Where are you taking him? He didn’t do anything’. 你们带他去哪 他什么也没干
[28:41] It’s all right Miss. 没事 小姐
[28:42] He’s just helping us with our inquiries. 他只是去协助我们的调查
[28:43] Nurse Bennett’. 贝内特护士
[28:44] About your business. 去做你的工作
[28:49] You did this’. 是你干的
[28:52] You… 是你…
[28:54] Evil old cow. 老巫婆
[28:57] That’s what they think’. 大家都这么想
[28:59] That’s what everybody calls you behind your back. 大家都这么在背后叫你
[29:02] An evil old cow. 一个老巫婆
[29:07] It’s all right, Daisy. 好了 黛茜
[29:09] She didn’t mean it. 她不是有意的
[29:11] Get her out of here. 带她离开这里
[29:20] Take a look around his office. 去看一下他的办公室
[29:21] See if you can dig anything else up there. 看看还能在那里找到什么别的线索
[29:24] And try his flat. 再去他公寓看看
[29:25] I’ll see you back at the nick. 回警局见
[30:01] Reading material? 需要阅读材料吗
[30:02] Got ’em all here. 我什么都有
[30:03] Westerns. Romance. Crime. 西方文学 浪漫小说 犯罪探案
[30:06] Latest Kent Finn? 肯特·芬恩最新著作
[30:08] Nothing, thank you. 不了 谢谢
[30:10] I’ve got a tumor on Windsor Ward 温莎病房有个肿瘤患者
[30:12] reading Lady Chatterley, 在读《查泰莱夫人的情人》
[30:13] but I don’t expect he’ll get to the end of it. 但我看他是读不完了
[30:15] You want me to pop your name down? 要我给你预约上吗
[30:17] That really won’t be necessary. 真的不必了
[30:39] Hello. 你好
[30:40] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[30:41] Charlie, don’t bother the gentleman. 查理 别去打扰那位先生
[30:43] It’s quite all right. 没事的
[30:44] Come here. 过来
[30:46] You got kids? 你有孩子吗
[30:49] No. 没有
[30:51] I’ve got a daughter. 我有个女儿
[30:53] Barbara. Twenty-three she is. 芭芭拉 她23了
[30:56] I’ve got a picture of her in my wallet here. 我钱包里还有她的照片
[30:58] Don’t trouble yourself on my account. 不必为我费事了
[30:59] Really, we’re not friends, Mr. Bakewell. 真的 我们不是朋友 贝克韦尔先生
[31:02] No need to be like that, copper. 别这样嘛 警察
[31:04] I’m just trying to pass the time of day. 只是想打发时间
[31:07] We’re all in the same boat here. 我们在一条船上
[31:08] As may be, but don’t presume to some easy familiarity by. 虽说如此 但别因此想跟我套近乎
[31:14] Don’t fool yourself. 别自欺欺人了
[31:16] You might have a nice house 你或许住漂亮房子
[31:17] and sit on the Bowls Club Committee, 是什么高档俱乐部的委员会成员
[31:19] but when it comes down to it, 但说到底
[31:21] we’re just two cheeks on the same arse. 我们就是一个屁股的两瓣
[31:26] Here, Fred. 弗莱德
[31:27] Who stuck a broom handle up his jacksy? 是谁在他屁股里插了把扫帚[严肃]
[31:30] Is that how you get the station swept, is it? 你们就拿他打扫警局吗
[31:32] Mind your manners or you’ll get one up yours. 给我说话小心 否则给你屁股里插扫帚
[31:39] I wasn’t sure if you’d sooner green or black, 我不知道你喜欢绿的还是紫的
[31:42] so I got one of each. 就各买了一串
[32:03] Fred. 弗莱德
[32:04] Listen, the Matthews gang… 马修斯帮
[32:08] If anything happens… 如果我出事了
[32:09] Nothing’s gonna happen, Terry. 不会出事的 泰瑞
[32:12] You’re on the mend. 你在好转了
[32:13] Couple of days you’ll be back in Farnleigh, safe and sound. 只要几天 你就能安然回到法穆利监狱
[32:16] If it does, though… 但如果真出事了
[32:18] I’m asking you man to man, 我将心比心地求你
[32:20] one father to another. 作为一个父亲请求另一个父亲
[32:23] Look out for my Babs, 照顾好我家小芭
[32:26] she don’t know nothing. 她什么都不知道
[32:28] But they’ll come for her all the same. 但他们还是会去找她
[32:32] – I’m begging. – No need to beg. -我求你 -不必
[32:35] They won’t touch her, I promise. 他们别想碰她 我保证
[32:50] You came’. 你来了
[32:52] Yes, I was passing. 是啊 我正好路过
[32:54] Were you? 是吗
[32:56] No. 不是
[33:00] Is it as you remember? 跟记忆里一样吗
[33:03] More or less. 差不多吧
[33:06] How’s Edgar? 埃德加怎么样了
[33:08] No change. 没变化
[33:10] Why do they say that? 为什么要这么说呢
[33:11] I have no idea. 真不懂
[33:14] He’s changed utterly. 他完全变了个人
[33:16] He’s changed beyond all recognition. 他已经变得认不出了
[33:20] I suppose they mean in his condition. 他们应该是指他的病情
[33:22] I’m aware of what they mean. 我清楚他们指什么
[33:28] It is good of you to come. 谢谢你来
[33:32] We don’t see eye to eye. 我们相互都不怎么喜欢
[33:35] Why would you be kind? 你为什么要这么客气
[33:39] Because life is too short. 因为人生苦短
[33:43] That was all such a long time ago. 那一切都过去那么久了
[33:47] Laying ghosts? 想放下过往吗
[33:49] Yeah, perhaps. 或许吧
[33:51] Some places exert an influence far beyond their due. 有些地方对人的影响太过深远了
[33:54] People, too. 人也是
[33:57] Yes. 是啊
[33:59] Yes, if you let them. 如果你任由他们的话
[34:03] Now, good as new. 好了 恢复如初
[34:05] He’ll be back to his thieving ways before you know it. 他很快就能回去鸡鸣狗盗了
[34:09] Would you like me to close? 要我缝合吗
[34:10] No. 不用
[34:13] I’d like the odds of my patient’s survival 我希望我病人的生还率
[34:14] to be better than evens. 能超过50%
[34:19] Why doesn’t he just retire? 他怎么不干脆退休
[34:21] I’m sure his mind’s going. Or his nerve. 他的脑子肯定不行了 或是心态
[34:23] Did you see his hand shake? 你看到他手抖了吗
[34:27] Seen that new little redhead on Maybury? 见过梅伯利病房那个新来的红发妞了吗
[34:29] Legs up to here. 腿这么长
[34:31] Get it while it’s hot, boyo, or I will. 趁热赶紧追 否则我上了
[34:33] I’m all right on that score. 我这方面可以了
[34:38] How is it you know Sir Merlyn? 你怎么认识默林爵士的
[34:41] He saved Susan’s life. 他救了苏珊一命
[34:44] Two years ago. 两年前
[34:46] Her heart, of all things. 她的心脏 真没想到
[34:50] And as a mark of gratitude, 作为感激
[34:52] Edgar left a major bequest in his will. 埃德加在遗嘱里为他留了一大笔钱
[34:56] – To the hospital? – No. -给医院吗 -不
[34:58] To Merlyn, personally. 给默林个人
[35:01] He’s about to retire soon, isn’t he? 他不是要退休了吗
[35:03] No, he’s not going to retire, 不 他不会退休的
[35:05] not as far as I know. 据我所知不会
[35:07] Why do you ask? 为什么这么问
[35:11] I’m just trying to build up a picture. 我就是想了解情况
[35:17] And have you spoken to Susan? 你跟苏珊通过话吗
[35:19] Of course. 当然
[35:22] Haven’t mentioned you. 我没提你
[35:24] No. 当然
[35:26] Well, I didn’t think you would. 我也没觉得你会提
[35:46] Nurse’. 护士
[35:57] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[36:00] Can you give me something for the pain? 可以给我点什么止痛吗
[36:02] I’ll fetch Dr. Powell. 我去叫鲍威尔医生
[36:25] Right time on the wards today. 今天病房里还是那样
[36:28] Nurse Daisy’s in trouble with Sister again. 黛茜护士又惹到了修女
[36:33] Too much mascara. 睫毛膏涂多了
[36:38] Not like you, eh? 你可不会 是吧
[37:05] Evil old cow’. 老巫婆
[37:11] Morning. 早
[37:13] Morning, Sister. 早 修女
[37:16] Anything to report? 有什么要报告的吗
[37:17] No, Sister, uneventful night. 没有 修女 一夜平静
[37:23] Morning, Mr. Bakewell. 早 贝克韦尔先生
[37:27] Mr. Bakewell? 贝克韦尔先生
[37:29] Sister? 修女
[37:30] Sister’. 修女
[37:38] Nurse Mills, get the doctor. 米尔斯护士 去叫医生
[37:40] Get the screen round. 把屏风拉起来
[37:50] Mr. Bakewell was found dead shortly after 7:30 this morning, 贝克韦尔先生是今早7:30刚过被发现过世的
[37:54] when the day staff came on shift. 也就是白班上岗时
[37:56] And we’re not in the habit of keeping the deceased on the ward. 我们可不会把死者留在病房里
[38:02] What condition was he in after the operation? 他术后的情况如何
[38:04] Recovering well, I believe. 我认为他恢复良好
[38:05] Then how do you explain his taking a sudden a turn for the worse? 那如何解释他这样突然恶化
[38:08] I’m afraid we’ll have to leave that for the post-mortem. But 那恐怕只能等尸检了 但是
[38:12] I believe Dr. Powell was on call 昨晚是鲍威尔医生当班
[38:14] and attended to Bakewell last night. 还来查看过贝克韦尔
[38:31] I was on Nightingale Ward, 我昨晚在南丁格尔病房
[38:34] Nurse Byron came and asked me to attend to Mr. Bakewell. 拜伦护士叫我去看一下贝克韦尔先生
[38:36] What time was that? 那是几点
[38:38] It was a little after 3:00. 刚过凌晨3点
[38:40] He was in some discomfort. 他感到不适
[38:42] I told Nurse Byron to administer two opioid analgesics orally, 我叫拜伦护士给他口服了两剂麻醉镇痛剂
[38:45] and then I left. 然后我就走了
[38:47] Just before 3:00, 快3点时
[38:47] Mr. Bakewell asked for something to help with the pain. 贝克韦尔先生说想要点镇痛的东西
[38:50] So, I went and found Dr. Powell. 我就去找来了鲍威尔医生
[38:52] How long were you gone from the ward? 你离开了病房多久
[38:54] Ten minutes? 10分钟吧
[38:55] It’s about four minutes there. 过去要四分钟
[38:57] I spoke to Dr. Powell for perhaps two minutes 我跟鲍威尔医生说了两分钟吧
[38:59] and then four minutes back. 然后回来又是四分钟
[39:00] And there couldn’t have been any mistake in the dosage, 不会是你给贝克韦尔先生
[39:02] that you gave Mr. Bakewell, 用错了剂量吗
[39:03] it was exactly what Dr. Powell prescribed? 是完全按照鲍威尔医生开的处方
[39:06] It was just a couple of painkillers. 只是两片镇痛剂
[39:07] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[39:08] Doctor Powell’s completely thorough. 鲍威尔医生做事很用心的
[39:11] The unpaid overtime he puts in. 他经常白干加班
[39:13] He even comes in when he doesn’t have to be here. 哪怕没必要时 他也会来医院
[39:15] Just to check on his patients. 就来看看病人
[39:18] Doesn’t he? 是吧
[39:19] I-I suppose. 好像是吧
[39:21] And you weren’t away from the ward at any other time, 你其他时候也一直在病房吗
[39:24] until you were relieved this morning at the time of shift? 直到今早交班
[39:27] No. No, I wasn’t. 对 一直在
[39:29] We found the stem of a bunch of grapes under his bed. 我们在他床下发现了一串葡萄梗
[39:33] Any idea where that could have come from? 知道那是哪来的吗
[39:35] That was a gift, I believe, from Mr. Talbot. 那好像是塔伯特先生送他的礼物
[39:41] Anything? 有发现吗
[39:42] Constable Jones said he didn’t leave his side all night. 琼斯警员说他整夜守在他病床前
[39:45] He’s a good man, sir. 他是个好警察 长官
[39:47] Well, somebody got to Bakewell. 有人杀了贝克韦尔
[39:49] And my money’s on Scotch Tam Fraser. 我赌是苏格兰帽哥·弗莱泽
[39:50] What, reckon he came back for another go? 你觉得他是又回来下手了吗
[39:52] How’d he get past the sentry and Constable Jones? 可他怎么通过站岗的警卫和琼斯警员的
[39:54] Who knows, but he did. 谁知道 但他做到了
[39:55] He could be back in Scotland by now. 他现在可能都回苏格兰了
[39:57] But if he’s in Oxford I want him found. 但如果他还在牛津 我就要找到他
[39:58] Bed ten again. 又是10号床
[40:00] Oh, you’re not putting anything by that, are you? 你不会真信那个吧
[40:03] There was one thing, sir. 有件事 长官
[40:05] Jones said he saw the Sister take something 琼斯说 修女发现贝克韦尔尸体时
[40:07] out of Bakewell’s hand when she found him. 从他手里拿走了什么东西
[40:09] Like what? 什么东西
[40:10] Well, he couldn’t be sure, 他并不确定
[40:11] but he thought it looked like a flower. 但好像是朵花
[40:14] A white one. 白花
[40:18] I don’t know what he thinks he saw, 我不知道他以为自己看到了什么
[40:19] but I’m afraid he’s mistaken. 但他是看错了
[40:22] You removed a bunch of flowers 你从他床边拿走了
[40:23] from beside his bed, didn’t you. 一束花 不是吗
[40:25] That’s what I heard you talking to Nurse Bennett about? 我之前听到你跟贝内特护士说起了
[40:27] But what of it? 怎么了
[40:28] Have you any idea where they came from? 你是否知道那花是哪来的
[40:31] I’ve more important things to be doing with my time. 我还有更要紧的事要考虑呢
[40:33] My point is, how could he have received any flowers, 我想说的是 他怎么可能收到花
[40:35] if he didn’t have any visitors? 根本没人探视他
[40:38] I expect they belonged to another patient that had been discharged. 大概原本属于其他已出院的病人
[40:42] Rather than throw them out, 不知是哪个护士
[40:43] one of the nurses or porters donated them. 或门房 没有丢掉 而是转赠了
[40:47] Now… 那么
[40:49] if you’ll excuse me, 失陪了
[40:50] I’ve a ward to run. 我还得管理病房
[40:53] I came to in the early hours, 我凌晨时醒过
[40:57] briefly. 就一小会儿
[40:58] There was a screen around his bed. 他床边拉着帘
[41:02] Someone was in there with him. 有人在里面 跟他在一起
[41:04] I could see a shadow moving about. 我能看到影子动
[41:05] It was a nurse, I think. 好像是个护士
[41:07] – You didn’t see which one? – No. -你没看到是哪个 -没
[41:09] Just the silhouette of a uniform. 只看到了护士服的剪影
[41:12] Where was Constable Jones? 琼斯警员当时在哪
[41:13] I don’t know. Wasn’t there. 我不知道 不在
[41:15] Anything else, sir? 还有别的吗 长官
[41:17] Anything at all? 任何事
[41:21] No, I must have fallen asleep again. 没了 我肯定之后又睡着了
[41:25] That’s the end of our case against the Matthews gang. 我们别想起诉马修斯帮了
[41:28] Bakewell was our star witness. 贝克韦尔是我们的明星证人
[41:32] I’ve had another word with Jones, sir. 我又问了琼斯 长官
[41:33] He’s come clean. 他坦白了
[41:35] Call of nature. 尿急
[41:36] Five minutes, he says. 他说也就五分钟
[41:40] I’ll talk to the rest of the patients, 我去找其他病人问问
[41:42] see if anyone else saw anything. 看是否有人看到了什么
[41:43] Right. 好
[41:45] Sir. 长官
[41:50] Told you, didn’t I? 我不是说了
[41:51] Yes, you told me all right, Mr. Talbot. 你是说了 塔伯特先生
[41:53] Did you see anything? 你看到什么了吗
[41:54] Oh, no, no. Out like a light. 没有 睡得死死的
[41:58] You gave Bakewell a bunch of grapes, I believe. 你给了贝克韦尔一串葡萄是吧
[42:00] Well, half a bunch, felt sorry for him. 半串 觉得可怜他
[42:02] On his own some, no visitors, you know. 就他自己 没人来探视
[42:07] You’re a regular patient here, are you? 你常来这里住院 是吧
[42:09] Oh, yeah, yeah, I’ve been in and out a bit. 是的 我来来去去了好几次
[42:10] You know, on account of my guts. 因为我的胃
[42:13] I wonder if you could give me a list of all of the dates 不知您是否可以给我列出这六个月来
[42:15] you’ve stayed over the past, what, six months? 您所有的住院日期
[42:19] And did you see anything unusual? 你是否看到了什么异常
[42:22] No it was pretty quiet, to be honest. 没有 老实说 昨晚挺平静的
[42:25] I had a couple of urine samples to run over to pathology. 我拿了几瓶尿样送去病理学部
[42:29] That’s in a separate block. 那是在另一个区
[42:32] And Mrs. Waldegrave on Hyacinth Ward 风信子病房的沃德格雷夫太太
[42:35] died about 1:00. 大概1点过世了
[42:39] Have you any idea why Bakewell would have been found 你是否知道为何贝克韦尔被发现时
[42:41] with a flower in his hand? 手里会有朵花
[42:43] Well, if it’d been a white flower, 如果是朵白花
[42:46] the staff do, do that if it’s a child that’s died. 医护人员会给死去的孩子留朵白花
[42:50] When they lay ’em out. 摆放尸体时
[42:51] They put a little flower in their hand. 给他们手里塞朵小白花
[42:53] Like a white rose, or a daisy as such. 像是白玫瑰 雏菊什么的
[42:57] For-for the parents. 为了安慰父母
[42:59] They look like little angels. 让他们看上去像小天使
[43:02] It’s hard to believe they’ve gone sometimes. 有时会难以相信他们已经死了
[43:07] But they have. 但他们是死了
[43:44] Information room from Trewlove. 楚拉夫呼叫情报室
[43:48] Information room from Trewlove. 楚拉夫呼叫情报室
[43:52] Been here since Wednesday, from the parking tickets. 看停车罚单 从周三起就停这里了
[44:03] Ugh, gee whiz. 老天爷
[44:07] That’s Tam Fraser. 那是帽哥·弗莱泽
[44:09] So it couldn’t’ve been him that did for Bakewell then. 看来不是他杀了贝克韦尔
[44:11] Not if he’s already dead. 他早死了
[44:12] That’ll be his driver presumably. 里面的应该是他的司机了
[44:15] Get the pathologist out. 去叫病理学家
[44:27] Dead two days according to deBryn, 德布林说死两天了
[44:29] Scotch Tam and his driver. 苏格兰帽哥和他的司机
[44:31] Two shots apiece. 每人各两枪
[44:32] Point blank range. 近距离
[44:34] What’s this? 这什么
[44:36] All the deaths in bed ten on Fosdick Ward. 福斯迪克病房10号床的所有死亡记录
[44:38] With Bakewell that’s nine in the last six months. 加上贝克韦尔 六个月里九个人了
[44:41] All of them are Dr. Powell’s. 而且都是鲍威尔医生的病人
[44:43] What do we know about him? 我们对他有何了解
[44:44] Not much. 不多
[44:45] Sir Merlyn fancies he’s after his job. 默林爵士认为他想要他的工作
[44:47] – Is he? – Who knows? -是吗 -谁知道呢
[44:48] But there’s no love lost. 但他们之间并无好感
[44:49] I’ve asked for his records from Long Hampton 我已向朗汉普顿医院和芬尼舍姆医院
[44:51] and Finisham. 要他的记录了
[44:52] What about other members of staff? 其他的医院员工呢
[44:54] The porter, Capper, he was on duty for most of the deaths. 门房卡普 大部分死亡发生时 他都在值班
[44:58] Um, the nurses… It’s a changing roster, 护士的排班表一直在换
[44:59] so all of them could have access to the ward. 他们都能去病房
[45:02] Patients? 病人呢
[45:03] The only long term one is Burt Talbot. 唯一的长期病人就是波特·塔伯特
[45:05] He’s been present for four of the deaths in bed ten. 10号床的四起死亡他都在场
[45:11] Where were you yesterday? 你昨天去哪了
[45:15] I had things to do. 我有事要办
[45:17] Family or…? 家事吗…
[45:21] Well, if you need an ear, or more time off…? 如果你需要人谈谈 或是再请假
[45:24] No, no, no. 不不
[45:25] Fine, thank you. 没事 谢谢
[45:26] It’s done now. 都办妥了
[45:29] Keep me posted. 有消息告诉我
[45:34] Wrong office. 走错办公室了
[46:17] Is that Mrs. Robson? 那是罗伯森太太吗
[46:19] The jeweler’s wife. 珠宝商的妻子
[46:21] Naomi. 娜奥米
[46:22] You were married. 是你前妻
[46:24] She left me for Robson. 她为罗伯森离开了我
[46:27] And Bakewell was in the gang that left her paralyzed. 贝克韦尔正是导致她瘫痪的抢匪成员
[46:30] You think I’d do something to him over a woman 你觉得我会为了一个抛弃我的女人
[46:32] – who’s walked out on me? – Yes, -对他下毒手吗 -是的
[46:34] I do, if you’re still in love with her. 没错 如果你还爱着她的话
[46:38] Suppose you think that’s pathetic. 你觉得那很可悲吧
[46:42] I didn’t do anything to Bakewell. 我没对贝克韦尔做什么
[46:44] Where were you last night? 你昨晚在哪
[46:47] Finished my shift here, got home at 11:00. 在这里值完班 11点到的家
[46:50] Anyone vouch for you? 有人能为你作证吗
[46:51] Now you’re just trying to be funny. 你这是在笑话我呢
[46:54] Can anyone vouch for you? 有人能为你作证吗
[46:56] Slight change of scenery for you, Mr. Bright. 给你换换风景 布莱特先生
[46:58] Bed ten, please, Capper. 换到10床 卡普 谢谢
[47:00] Right you are, Sister. 好嘞 修女
[47:01] I was quite happy where I was. 我之前的病床挺好的
[47:03] Dr. Powell’s orders. 鲍威尔医生的命令
[47:04] There you go, Mr. Bright. 好了 布莱特先生
[47:07] He’ll be by later to discuss your X-rays. 他稍后会来讨论你的X光片
[47:12] Did they talk to you? 他们找你谈了吗
[47:14] Not that I could tell them much. 我也说不出什么
[47:16] I mean, I just found him. 我只是发现了他
[47:18] But Dean says they’ve been in and out of everything. 但迪恩说他们上上下下都查了
[47:21] Ho ho, Dean is it now? 都直呼其名了吗
[47:23] I think Dr. Powell would be appropriate. 鲍威尔医生更合适些
[47:26] I think after last night, I can call him what I like. 我觉得昨晚之后 我想怎么喊他都行
[47:32] You’re wasting your breath. She’s a big girl. 你在浪费口舌 她是大姑娘了
[47:34] But you know what his reputation’s like. 但你知道他的名声
[47:37] And they do talk. Doctors. 而且医生之间会说的
[47:39] She doesn’t want to be just another notch on the bedpost. 她可不想成为又一件”战绩”
[47:43] We nurses need to look out for each other. 我们护士该相互照应
[47:45] I don’t get it at all. 我完全不懂
[47:46] Give them a white coat and a stethoscope, 给他们件白大褂和一副听诊器
[47:48] and we’re expected to fall at their feet? 我们就该拜倒在他们脚下吗
[48:00] Evening. 晚上好
[48:03] Some food for you. 给你的食物
[48:22] Caroline? 卡罗琳
[48:29] I’m so, so sorry. 我非常遗憾
[48:33] Are you? 是吗
[48:35] Yes, of course. 当然
[48:37] Edgar was always very decent to me. 埃德加一直对我不错
[48:40] Well, he always had a weakness for failures. 他一向同情失败者
[48:43] The assistant chief constable was a golfing friend of Edgar’s. 助理警察局长是埃德加的高尔夫球友
[48:48] I asked him about you. 我向他问了你
[48:50] And he said that you’ll never amount to much. 他说你永远成不了大气
[48:53] You didn’t even pass your sergeant’s exam. 你甚至连警长考试都没通过
[48:58] You see, I was right about you, even then. 你看 我那时对你的看法就是对的
[49:02] When you speak to Susan, 你告诉苏珊的时候
[49:03] then please just give her my condolences. 请代为转达我的沉痛哀悼
[49:06] And your love. 还有你的爱
[49:13] I believe you know the stroke case on Fosdick Ward. 我想你认识福斯迪克病房的中风病人
[49:18] Mr. Bryce-Morgan? 布莱斯-摩根先生
[49:21] Yes. Why, what about him? 认识 他怎么了
[49:22] He died. 他死了
[49:24] Twenty minutes ago. 20分钟前
[49:27] I thought you’d want to know. 我想你或许想知道
[49:33] Right. 好
[49:58] Excuse me, sir. Visiting hours are over. 不好意思 先生 探视时间结束了
[50:03] Police, what’s your business? 警察 你来做什么的
[50:18] Jesus Christ’. 老天爷
[50:19] Get these cuffs off me’. 给我摘了手铐
[50:21] – Get these cuffs off now’. – Stay here’. -快给我摘了 -别动
[50:23] Thursday, don’t leave me like this’. 瑟斯戴 别丢下我
[50:31] Don’t worry, Mr. Bakewell. 别担心 贝克韦尔先生
[50:32] We’ll look after you. 我们会照顾你的
[51:05] Go’. 走
[51:06] Go’. 走
[51:25] You get the reg? 你记下车牌了吗
[51:32] Out of town talent, like as not. 八成是外地来的
[51:34] London? Birmingham? Glasgow? 伦敦 伯明翰 格拉斯哥
[51:37] Put together an Identikit. 去做个面相拼图
[51:39] It’s the station. 是警局
[51:42] Right. 好
[51:49] Mr. Bright’s been taken sick, Fred says. 弗莱德说布莱特先生病了
[51:52] Yes. 是啊
[51:53] Ulcer. 溃疡
[52:00] Is everything all right? 一切还好吗
[52:06] She told us not to look for her, but 她叫我们别找她
[52:09] it’s ten weeks now. 但这都十周了
[52:12] I just need to know she’s all right. 我只想知道她没事
[52:18] Did we do something wrong? 我们做错什么了吗
[52:20] No. 没有
[52:21] No, no, no, of course not. 当然没有
[52:23] Then, why? 那为什么
[52:28] I don’t know. 我不知道
[52:33] I’m off up. 我上去了
[52:34] Right. 好
[52:41] Uniform found the car abandoned in Holywell Street. 巡警在霍利维街发现了弃车
[52:44] I’ve ordered the guard on Bakewell doubled. 我已下令派双倍人手守卫贝克韦尔
[52:46] Sentries front and back. 前后都有人站岗
[52:48] Why, do you think he’ll try again? 你觉得他们还会再来吗
[52:50] Not if I’ve got anything to do with it. 有我在就别想
[52:59] Picture ready? 图像好了吗
[53:01] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[53:03] Anything else? 还有什么吗
[53:04] The getaway car was reported stolen in Coventry yesterday afternoon. 跑路车昨天下午在考文垂上报被盗
[53:08] Wheel and door panels wiped clean according to the fingerprint boys. 指纹采集说方向盘和车门当然都擦干净了
[53:11] Looks like professionals. 看来很专业
[53:13] Right. 好吧
[53:15] Come on. 来
[53:16] Where’re we going? 我们去哪
[53:17] I don’t care who they are, they’re not taking liberties. Not here. 我不管是谁 他们别想在这里胡作非为
[53:25] So what was he in for? Mr. Zacharides? 他是为何入院 扎克利德斯先生
[53:28] Gall bladder. 胆囊
[53:31] I didn’t think you’d need a post mortem if you died in hospital. 我以为死在医院就不需要做尸检了
[53:35] Sir Merlyn insisted. 默林爵士坚持的
[53:38] Why? 为什么
[53:39] Operation was a success, 手术很成功
[53:41] and Mr. Zacharides seemed to be recovering well. 扎克利德斯先生似乎也在康复
[53:45] Just went in the night. 但夜里突然离世
[53:48] Who operated on him? 是谁操刀的
[53:50] The young pretender. 那个假模假式的年轻人
[53:52] Dr. Powell. 鲍威尔医生
[53:54] Not a lot of love lost between him and Sir Merlyn. 他和默林爵士之间没多少好感
[53:57] Word on the wards 病房里传闻
[53:58] is Powell fancies his job. 鲍威尔想要他的工作
[54:01] How does Merlyn feel about that? 默林对此怎么想
[54:03] “Over my dead body” is the phrase 我首先想到的是
[54:05] that springs most readily to mind. “除非我死了”这句话
[54:10] Ah, Nurse Hicks, 希克斯护士
[54:11] just pop them on my desk, please, thank you. 放在我桌上就行 谢谢
[54:29] Hello, Gil. 你好 吉尔
[54:30] Somebody tried to do for Terry Bakewell last night. 昨晚有人企图刺杀泰瑞·贝克韦尔
[54:33] Him. 是他
[54:34] I wanna know who he is, where he is, 我要知道他是谁 人在哪
[54:36] and which shitehawk staked the job. 以及是哪个混蛋雇了他
[54:39] Don’t make me ask you again, Gil. 别逼我再问一遍 吉尔
[54:41] I haven’t had breakfast. 我还没吃早饭呢
[54:43] Who is he? 是谁
[54:45] I don’t know his real name. 我不知道他的真名
[54:49] They call him Scotch Tam. 他们只叫他苏格兰帽哥
[54:51] Down from Aberdeen or somewhere. 阿伯丁还是哪来的
[54:54] But don’t bother looking. 别去找了
[54:56] You won’t see him again. 你别想再见到他了
[54:57] How’d he know where to find Bakewell? 他怎么知道贝克韦尔在哪
[55:00] Some bent screw at Farnleigh. 法穆利监狱的黑狱警
[55:02] Who put the money down? 谁拿的钱
[55:05] Whip-round, I should think. 凑的钱吧
[55:07] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[55:10] I’d get that seen to, if I were you Gil. 你最好去看看伤 吉尔
[55:12] It looks nasty. 似乎挺严重
[55:20] So what did you want to talk to me about? 你有什么事找我谈
[55:26] Is there anything that I should know about Fosdick Ward? 关于福斯迪克病房 我需要知道什么吗
[55:31] There was a patient called Zacharides 之前有个病人 扎克利德斯
[55:33] died about six months ago. 大概六个月前死的
[55:34] His wife thinks some of his things were stolen. 他妻子认为他的一些物品被偷了
[55:37] I don’t know about thieving, 偷东西的事我不知道
[55:39] but there’s something not right there. 但那里确实不对劲
[55:43] Wouldn’t be anything to do with bed ten, would it? 不会跟10号床有关吧
[55:45] Why? 怎么了
[55:46] Just something one of the patients said. 就是一个病人说的话
[55:50] Being put in bed ten is tantamount to a death sentence. 安排在10号床基本就是判了死刑
[55:56] The mortality rate on Fosdick Ward is more than it should be– 福斯迪克病房的死亡率超过了正常范围
[55:59] certainly when compared to the rest of the hospital. 尤其是跟医院其余病房比
[56:01] Patients that had been recovering 明明在恢复的病人
[56:03] suddenly going downhill. 突然就急转直下
[56:05] Must be eight or nine have died unexpectedly in the last six months. 过去六个月里 至少有八九个病人突然死亡
[56:10] And what do you think? 你怎么想的
[56:11] Don’t quote me, 别说是我说的
[56:12] but there’s talk Sir Merlyn’s passed it. 但有人说默林爵士不行了
[56:20] And what do you make of Dr. Powell? 你怎么看鲍威尔医生
[56:22] Seems nice enough. 似乎还行
[56:24] All the girls seem to like him. 姑娘们似乎都喜欢他
[56:37] Are you happy? 你开心吗
[56:41] What about you? 你呢
[56:47] Treat the next one better. 对下一个更好些
[57:05] Good Lord’. What kind of a ward are you running, Sister? 老天爷 你怎么管理病房的 修女
[57:07] The water in that vase is positively putrid’. 那花瓶里的水都发臭了
[57:09] Take those flowers away at once. 快把花拿走
[57:11] At once, Sir Merlyn. 马上 默林爵士
[57:12] Nurse Bennett’. 贝内特护士
[57:15] Yes, sister. 是 修女
[57:16] Get rid of those flowers’. 快把花扔掉
[57:18] Away with them, now. 马上拿走
[57:21] Now, then, my good man. 好了 好伙计
[57:22] Bakewell, isn’t it? 贝克韦尔 是吗
[57:24] You’ll be under my knife, assisted by Dr. Powell here. 你由我主刀 鲍威尔医生协助
[57:27] And this is Dr. Kane, 这是凯恩医生
[57:28] who’ll be in charge of keeping you breathing. Any questions? 他负责让你保持呼吸 有问题吗
[57:31] Yeah, I wanna change beds. 有 我想换床
[57:34] You want to what? 什么
[57:35] You heard me. 没错
[57:37] All I hear, the life expectancy in this one ain’t too hot. 我听说 住这个床位的都活不长
[57:39] Remember who you’re talking to. 注意你是在和谁说话
[57:41] I don’t care who he is. 我不管他是谁
[57:42] Somebody tried to kill me last night, 昨晚有人企图杀我
[57:45] and bed ten’s got a bad reputation amongst my fellow inmates. 而10号床在病友中的名声不好
[57:48] So if it’s all the same to you… 如果你不介意的话…
[57:50] You’re a rogue, sir, and a jailbird. 你是个流氓 先生 一个囚犯
[57:51] You’ll go where you’re put 你就待在被安排的地方
[57:52] and be thankful my oath obliges me 并庆幸我得遵守自己的誓言
[57:54] to treat saint and sinner alike. 对圣人和罪犯一视同仁
[57:56] Sister. 修女
[57:59] With the time just coming up to a quarter past 9:00. 时间快到9:15了
[58:03] You’re listening to… Radio Carillon. 您正在收听钟琴电台
[58:05] How long have you been at Cowley General, Mr. Fagan? 你在考利综合医院工作多久了 费根先生
[58:09] About three years doing the radio and running the book trolley. 大概做了三年 电台和流动图书馆
[58:14] Since the divorce. 离婚之后就来了
[58:18] And it’s voluntary, you said? 你说这是志愿工作 对吗
[58:20] Oh yes. 是的
[58:21] I don’t get paid. 我没有薪水
[58:23] But my mother was a patient here, rest her soul, 但我母亲曾是这里的患者 愿她安息
[58:26] and they were so good to her. I just wanted to do something. 他们对她太好了 我也想做点什么
[58:36] Well, I’ll leave you to it. 好吧 那你先忙吧
[58:43] Any requests let me know. 如果想点歌 随时告诉我
[58:48] I forgot, Sister. 我忘了 修女
[58:50] I know you forgot’. 我知道你忘了
[58:52] And how do you think that makes me look? 你知道这让我多难堪吗
[58:54] I know, Sister. I’m sorry. 我知道 修女 很抱歉
[58:57] Where did they come from? 它们是哪来的
[58:59] Sister? 什么 修女
[58:59] The sweet peas, girl. 香豌豆花 姑娘
[59:01] Who brought them? 是谁带来的
[59:03] I don’t know, Sister. 我不知道 修女
[59:04] Did Mr. Bakewell have a visitor? 有人探视贝克韦尔先生吗
[59:06] I wouldn’t have thought so, Sister. 应该没有 修女
[59:08] When you asked me to get rid of them, 你让我丢掉它们时
[59:09] it was the first time I’d seen them. 我才第一次看到
[59:12] Right, then. About your work. 那好 去工作吧
[59:14] Mr. Dunn needs a bed bath and a full linen change. 邓恩先生需要擦澡还有换床单
[59:17] Quickly, now. 动作快点
[59:21] Morning. 早上好
[59:22] I imagine you’ll think that was a bit harsh. 你大概觉得我有点严苛了
[59:26] But discipline in a hospital is a matter of life and death. 但在医院里 纪律关乎生死
[59:29] Yes, I’m sure. 那是当然
[59:30] Do you have a moment? I’d like a quick word. 你有空吗 我想简短聊两句
[59:32] There’s a small amount of petty pilfering goes on in any hospital. 任何医院都会存在些小偷小摸
[59:36] Patients steal from other patients. 病人会偷其他病人的东西
[59:40] A sad fact, but there it is. 可悲 但确实存在
[59:43] Yes, but what about Mrs. Zacharides? 但扎克利德斯太太的指控呢
[59:45] The hospital conducted a thorough inquiry, 医院进行了彻底的调查
[59:47] and found she was mistaken in her allegations. 发现她的指控是错误的
[59:52] Are you busy, Clo? 你在忙吗 克洛
[59:54] The officer was just asking about Mrs. Zacharides. 警官在问我扎克利德斯太太的事
[59:57] Oh yes? Uh… what about her. 是吗 问她什么事
[1:00:00] She was found dead yesterday. 她昨天被发现死了
[1:00:04] Really? 真的吗
[1:00:05] Well, I am sorry to hear that. 我很遗憾
[1:00:06] According to her daughter, she received a letter from the hospital. 据她女儿说 她收到了一封医院寄去的信
[1:00:09] Somebody was set to visit her Friday. 有人约好周五去拜访她
[1:00:11] The day she died. 她死的那天
[1:00:13] May I see it? 我能看看信吗
[1:00:14] I’m afraid the letter is missing. 恐怕那封信已经不见了
[1:00:16] I have to say, that sounds very unlikely. 我得说 这听上去不太可能
[1:00:19] Wouldn’t you say, Doctor? 你说呢 医生
[1:00:21] Oh. Certainly, yes. 当然 是的
[1:00:22] As far as we were concerned, the matter was closed. 据我们所知 这事已经结束了
[1:00:26] Much as one hates to speak ill of the dead, 尽管说死者坏话不好
[1:00:29] she’d become something of a nuisance– 但她有点招人烦了
[1:00:31] coming onto the ward, pestering the staff, making accusations. 跑来病房 纠缠医护人员 胡乱指控
[1:00:36] In the end, I’m afraid we had to threaten her with the police. 最后 我们不得不威胁她要报警
[1:00:40] Oh, excuse me. 失陪了
[1:00:44] Do you remember a Mr. Zacharides? 你记得一位扎克利德斯先生吗
[1:00:48] Yes. 记得
[1:00:51] I was very sorry to lose him. 他死了我很遗憾
[1:00:54] One tries to maintain a sense of detachment, but 我们尽量不去投入任何情感
[1:00:58] it’s not always easy. 但有时也难以克制
[1:01:00] Bed ten, wasn’t he? 他住10号床 对吗
[1:01:05] Where’s that come from? 你听谁说的
[1:01:06] Mr. Talbot? 塔伯特先生吗
[1:01:10] It might have a slightly higher than average death rate, but 虽然死亡率是高了一点
[1:01:13] it’s not cursed or anything. 但那个床位没有被诅咒
[1:01:15] It just tends to be the less well patients end up in it. 只是刚好住的都是健康情况较差的病人
[1:01:18] His wife is of the opinion, 他妻子觉得
[1:01:19] that some of his things have gone missing. 他的一些东西不见了
[1:01:22] By not one of the nurses, surely. 肯定不是护士拿的
[1:01:25] Heaven knows we don’t get paid much, but 天知道我们薪水不高
[1:01:27] one doesn’t go into nursing for the money. 但没人是为了钱才选择做护士的
[1:01:30] It’s a calling, I suppose. 大概是种使命吧
[1:01:32] Yes, if you like. 是啊 可以这么说
[1:01:36] And policing? 那当警察呢
[1:01:37] What’s that? 算是什么呢
[1:01:39] A failing. 不如人意
[1:02:25] I’ll get on to that, right away, sir. 我马上去办 长官
[1:02:29] Course, sir. 当然 长官
[1:02:30] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[1:02:32] No, sir. 不 长官
[1:02:35] Three bags full, sir. 您说是啥就是啥 长官
[1:02:38] How you getting on? 你还好吗
[1:02:41] Drink? 喝一杯吗
[1:02:42] Please. 好
[1:02:43] Glass over there. 杯子在那儿
[1:02:53] That sudden out at Northway. 那个诺思威的猝死案
[1:02:55] Mrs. Zacharides. 扎克利德斯太太
[1:02:57] According to her daughter, 据她女儿说
[1:02:58] she was in dispute with Cowley General 她和考利综合医院有纠纷
[1:03:00] over some of her late husband’s property which wasn’t returned to her. 原因是 她已故丈夫的部分财产下落不明
[1:03:04] She thought someone was on the nick up at the hospital? 她认为医院有人偷东西
[1:03:06] That’s about the size of it. 差不多是这样
[1:03:07] Staff or public? 医院员工还是民众
[1:03:08] Impossible to say, she’d become something of a nuisance. 不好说 她变得有些招人烦了
[1:03:12] The hospital deny any impropriety, naturally, 医院自然否认有任何不当行为
[1:03:14] and as far as they’re concerned the matter was closed. 而且在他们看来 此事已经结束
[1:03:19] So? 然后呢
[1:03:21] Well, according to the daughter, 据她女儿说
[1:03:22] she received a letter from the hospital. 她收到了一封医院寄去的信
[1:03:24] Someone said they’d visit her on the day she died. 有人说会在她死的那天去她家拜访
[1:03:26] Why would the hospital do that if it was done and dusted? 如果事情已经结束 医院为什么还要去找她
[1:03:29] One other thing. 还有一件事
[1:03:30] Mr. Zacharides died in 扎克利德斯先生就是在
[1:03:32] bed ten on Fosdick Ward. 福斯迪克病房的10号床去世
[1:03:34] Now, I know it sounds ridiculous 我知道这听起来很荒谬
[1:03:35] but it has something of a dark reputation amongst its patients. 但那个床位被病患视为不吉利
[1:03:39] What? 什么
[1:03:40] Well, it does have a slightly higher than average mortality rate. 那个床位死亡率比平均要高
[1:03:43] Patients on the mend taking a turn for the worse. 好转的病人 病情会突然恶化
[1:03:47] I’d like to look into it. 我想深入调查一下
[1:03:51] Pursue inquiries as you see fit. 你想查就查吧
[1:03:54] There. 看吧
[1:03:55] That’s one decent decision I’ve made today. 我今天可算做了个明智的决定
[1:04:01] Anything else? 还有什么事吗
[1:04:15] Doctor? 医生
[1:04:16] I won’t have student nurses bullied. 我不希望有护士生被欺负
[1:04:20] Any particular student nurse you had in mind, doctor? 你是指某个特定的护士生吗 医生
[1:04:23] Just knock it off, Clo. 你就打住吧 克洛
[1:04:26] Dean? 迪恩
[1:04:29] Someone knows. 有人知道了
[1:04:37] Home. 我回来了
[1:04:43] I’m home. 我回来了
[1:05:02] What’s this? 这是什么
[1:05:05] Win? 温
[1:05:11] Love of God. 上帝啊
[1:05:17] Winifred. 温妮弗雷德
[1:05:20] I went to see Dr. Moody today. 我今天去见穆迪医生了
[1:05:29] For what? 怎么了
[1:05:31] Nerves. 神经紧张
[1:05:35] Not sleeping. 无法入睡
[1:05:38] I just don’t feel myself, Fred. 我变得不像自己了 弗莱德
[1:05:41] What’s that mean? 什么意思
[1:05:46] You just need something to 你只是需要点什么
[1:05:49] take you out of yourself that’s all. 让你换换心情
[1:05:56] Why don’t you go and spend the week at Rene’s? 不如你去瑞妮家住一周
[1:06:00] I just don’t want to go outside the house. 我就是不想出家门
[1:06:05] I get frightened. 我害怕
[1:06:11] Of what? 害怕什么
[1:06:12] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:06:15] It’s just like that lately. 我最近总是这样
[1:06:19] I get very nervous. 我会很紧张
[1:06:24] I’d do anything for you. You know that. 你知道我愿意为你做任何事
[1:06:29] But, 但是…
[1:06:32] I can’t fix a thing if I… I don’t know what it is I’m… 但我无法去补救我不明白
[1:06:35] I’m trying to fix. 哪里不对的东西
[1:06:40] What can I do? 我能做什么
[1:06:45] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:07:00] Leave the window for me. 为我留扇窗
[1:07:03] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[1:07:04] As if I didn’t know. 你不说我也猜得到
[1:07:07] You won’t tell? 你不会告状吧
[1:07:08] I should. 我应该去告
[1:07:10] But no, you’re all right. 但我不会的 你放心
[1:07:12] For god sake don’t let Sister catch you. 千万别让修女抓到你
[1:07:14] Wicked old cow. 坏老巫婆
[1:07:16] Look, I know she seems a bit fuddy duddy by today’s standards, but 我知道以现在的标准看 她是有些守旧
[1:07:20] are you sure you really know what you’re doing? 但你确定你心里真有数吗
[1:07:24] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[1:07:25] Doctors and nurses. 医生和护士谈恋爱
[1:07:27] It all seems lovely in some silly paperback, but 在愚蠢的言情小说里看着挺好
[1:07:30] in real life these things can go awfully wrong. 但现实生活里这种事会惹出大麻烦
[1:07:32] It’s just a bit of fun. 只是玩玩而已
[1:07:35] If that’s your idea of fun. 如果你把这叫”玩”
[1:07:39] I’m being careful, Jo. 我很小心 乔
[1:07:41] I should hope so. 希望如此
[1:08:03] Not too long out of bed, Mr. Talbot. 别下床太久 塔伯特先生
[1:08:09] How you feeling? 你感觉怎样
[1:08:11] I’ve brung you a few grapes seeing as you’ve had no visitors. 我看没人来探视你 所以给你拿了点葡萄
[1:08:15] So you’re public enemy number one, then, is it? 你是头号公敌 是吗
[1:08:20] All right, don’t get your bowels in an uproar. 好吧 不用这么激动
[1:08:23] I’ve had a… I’ve had the odd run in with the law in my time. 我这辈子也犯过一两次罪
[1:08:28] – Is that right? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[1:08:30] When I was a boy. 年轻时的事
[1:08:31] Nothing in your league, I don’t suppose. 肯定不能和你的经历比
[1:08:35] So, uh, what’s your line, then? 你犯了什么罪
[1:08:42] Murder. 杀人
[1:08:46] I get this uncontrollable urge to kill nosy parkers. 我有控制不住的冲动想杀爱管闲事的人
[1:08:51] Ta for the grapes. 谢谢你的葡萄
[1:09:43] No Morse? 摩斯不在吗
[1:09:45] Day’s leave, sir. 请假了 长官
[1:09:46] He asked if he could borrow the car; I said it was all right. 他问能不能借车 我说没问题
[1:09:49] Family, is it, or something? 家事吗 还是什么
[1:09:51] Didn’t say, sir. 他没说 长官
[1:09:52] Anything more on this gunman? 持枪歹徒查到了吗
[1:09:55] Thomas Fraser, sir. 是托马斯·弗莱泽 长官
[1:09:57] Been in Glasgow the last few years. 前些年一直在格拉斯哥
[1:09:59] Frequent guest of Her Majesty at Barlinnie. 巴连尼监狱常客
[1:10:02] Suspected of involvement in several gangland killings up there. 被怀疑跟那边好几起黑帮杀人案有关
[1:10:05] Gun for hire. 雇佣杀手
[1:10:07] Stick out like a sore thumb in this neck of the woods 按说在这里应该很显眼
[1:10:08] I would’ve thought. 不是吗
[1:10:09] So why haven’t we found him? 那我们怎么还没找到他
[1:10:58] Hello, sir, Detective Constable Morse. 你好 先生 摩斯警员
[1:11:00] Oxford City Police, Mister…? 牛津市警局 先生是…
[1:11:02] Booth. 布斯
[1:11:04] Have you seen this lady? 你见过这位女士吗
[1:11:12] She’s not in any trouble. 她没惹麻烦
[1:11:16] 54. 54号
[1:11:30] Morse. 摩斯
[1:11:32] Miss Thursday. 瑟斯戴小姐
[1:11:36] I had a reverse charges call from Leamington. 我收到了一通利明顿的对方付费电话
[1:11:40] Well, it wasn’t me. 可不是我
[1:11:46] Right. 好吧
[1:11:49] Well, I just wanted to see how you were. 我就想看看你怎么样了
[1:11:56] I’m fine. 我很好
[1:12:06] What are you doing with yourself? 你都干什么呢
[1:12:12] Doing with myself? 干什么
[1:12:15] For money and… 怎么挣钱…
[1:12:17] I told you, I’m all right. 我说了 我挺好
[1:12:19] Yeah, I see. 我看出来了
[1:12:21] And, uh, what about you? 那你呢
[1:12:26] Me? 我吗
[1:12:29] Oh just-just-just work. 就是工作
[1:12:36] Can I get you a drink? 你要喝点什么吗
[1:12:38] Yes. 好
[1:12:39] Uh, but actually just a squash. 就喝果汁吧
[1:12:43] I’ve got the car. 我还开车
[1:13:05] No. 不
[1:13:08] I appreciate that, sir, I just felt that 我理解 长官 我就是觉得
[1:13:10] apprehending whoever attempted to murder Terence Bakewell 抓捕企图刺杀泰伦斯·贝克韦尔的人
[1:13:13] had priority over discussing traffic congestion with Councilor Rooney. 要比跟鲁尼市议员讨论交通拥堵更要紧
[1:13:17] That’s why I was out of the office. 所以我才没在办公室
[1:13:24] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[1:13:26] I’ll talk to the town planning department this afternoon. 我今天下午就跟城镇规划部谈
[1:13:31] Course, sir. 当然 长官
[1:13:35] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 长官
[1:14:12] Why would Nurse Bennett 为什么贝内特护士
[1:14:13] think our arresting Dr. Powell was your fault? 觉得我们逮捕鲍威尔医生是你的错
[1:14:17] Who knows? 谁知道呢
[1:14:19] The girl’s head is full of fancies. 那女孩成天胡思乱想
[1:14:21] Is there anything between them? 他们之间有什么关系吗
[1:14:24] I’m sure I don’t know. 我怎么知道
[1:14:26] You were with him at Long Hampton, yes? 你不是和他一起在朗汉普顿医院吗
[1:14:29] Only very briefly. 只有很短的一段时间
[1:14:32] But it was your testimony 但是你的证词
[1:14:33] that cleared him in the case of Molly Keenan. 洗清了他在茉莉·基南一事中的嫌疑
[1:14:35] I didn’t “clear” him. 我没”洗清”他
[1:14:38] He was innocent. 他本就是清白的
[1:14:40] It was a young student nurse was to blame. 是一个年轻的护士生的错
[1:14:43] He wasn’t guilty then, 当年就不是他的错
[1:14:44] and I can’t believe he’s guilty now. 我现在也不能相信是他的错
[1:14:46] Can’t or won’t? 不能相信还是不愿意相信
[1:14:53] You shouldn’t. 你不该在乎
[1:14:56] You know, 你知道
[1:14:59] I thought… 我曾以为
[1:15:04] I thought for a minute… 我曾有那么一刻以为
[1:15:09] Nearly. 差点吧
[1:15:13] Bugger this. 去他的
[1:15:18] I’d sooner that you didn’t tell Mum and Dad that you’d seen me. 我更希望你别告诉爸爸妈妈你见到我了
[1:15:22] You should get in touch. 你该跟他们联络
[1:15:24] Or drop them a line. 至少给他们点消息
[1:15:25] Or something. 什么的
[1:15:28] And say what? 说什么呢
[1:15:30] Just let them know that you’re all right. 就告诉他们你没事
[1:15:35] It’s the right thing to do. 这是正确的做法
[1:15:39] Oh, the right thing. 正确的做法
[1:15:42] I’ve always done the right thing. For all the good it’s done. 我一直都做正确的事 有什么好处呢
[1:15:45] What happened at the bank was nothing to do with you. 银行的事跟你无关
[1:15:47] It’s not your fault that Ronny Gidderton died. 罗尼·基德顿的死不能怪你
[1:15:51] You know that’s not true. 你知道那不是真的
[1:15:53] If I hadn’t got mixed up with that… 要不是我搭上了那个…
[1:15:58] The daughter of a police inspector. 警察督察的女儿
[1:16:03] All those times you walked me home. 你那么多次送我回家
[1:16:06] The perfect gentleman. 完美绅士
[1:16:07] You never tried it on. Not once. 你从未有过非分之举
[1:16:17] It’s funny how things turn out. 事情变成这样真有趣
[1:16:25] It can turn out how you want it to. 可以变成你希望的样子
[1:16:39] You should… you should probably go. 你还是走吧
[1:16:59] It bears the hospital letterhead, 有医院的信头
[1:17:00] but we’ve no Dr. Keenan here. 但这里没有基南医生
[1:17:03] Nor have we in the 20 years I’ve been here. 我在这里工作20年 从没有过
[1:17:06] Well, whoever sent it seems to have a good knowledge of 但寄信人似乎很了解扎克利德斯太太
[1:17:09] Mrs. Zacharides’ dispute with the hospital. 跟医院的纠纷
[1:17:12] As may be. 或许吧
[1:17:12] But it did not come from within Cowley General. 但这不是考利综合医院寄出的
[1:17:18] You all right, sir? 你没事吧 先生
[1:17:19] It’s nothing. 没事
[1:17:20] Overwork. 过劳
[1:17:21] I’m due a holiday. 我早该放假了
[1:17:24] Your hands would shake too if you had my lists. 如果你像我一样繁忙 你的手也会抖
[1:17:30] Well, it doesn’t matter now. 现在无所谓了
[1:17:32] ‘Cause I’m not coming back. 因为我不会回去的
[1:17:40] Why? 为什么
[1:17:42] Wh-what will you do? 你要做什么
[1:17:44] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:17:48] Go abroad? 出国吗
[1:17:50] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[1:17:52] I do. 我在乎
[1:18:02] How’s Nurse Bennett? 贝内特护士怎么样了
[1:18:03] She’ll be fine. 她不会有事的
[1:18:06] Is there’s something between her and Dr. Powell? 她和鲍威尔医生之间有什么吗
[1:18:09] It happens. 这难免的
[1:18:12] It’s not Daisy’s fault. 这不怪黛茜
[1:18:15] It’s no fault in love, surely. 爱哪里有错
[1:18:17] Provided nobody else gets hurt. 如果没有别人受伤的话
[1:18:19] Has somebody been hurt? 有人受伤了吗
[1:18:21] Not in this instance, no. 这次没有
[1:18:25] He even tried it on with me. 他还泡过我
[1:18:27] Dr. Powell did? 鲍威尔医生吗
[1:18:30] You weren’t interested? 你不感兴趣吗
[1:18:32] You can’t rely on a man like that. 那样的男人不可靠
[1:18:37] It’s what’s inside that counts, isn’t it? 内在才重要 是吧
[1:18:42] Always. 当然
[1:19:19] I found this in Powell’s office. 我在鲍威尔办公室发现了这个
[1:19:21] Mr. Zacharides’ tie pin? 扎克利德斯先生的领带夹
[1:19:23] It matches the description his daughter gave. 符合他女儿给出的描述
[1:19:25] Souvenir or…? 纪念品吗
[1:19:28] I also found these at his flat. 我还在他公寓发现了这些
[1:19:30] On top of the wardrobe. 在衣柜顶上
[1:19:31] He was involved with Sister MacMahon 当年他在朗汉普顿
[1:19:33] when he was a houseman at Long Hampton. 做实习医生时跟麦克莫翰修女有染
[1:19:35] He’s kept some of her love letters– 他留了一些她的情书
[1:19:36] together with some clippings about the Keenan case. 跟一些基南案的剪报放在一起
[1:19:39] – You think that’s a bearing? – It’s worth considering. -你觉得这是线索吗 -值得考虑
[1:19:41] He’s now seeing that student nurse, 他现在在约会那个护士生
[1:19:43] Daisy Bennett. 黛茜·贝内特
[1:19:44] Can’t have been easy for Sister MacMahon knowing that. 麦克莫翰修女知道了肯定很难受
[1:19:47] What about this? 这个呢
[1:19:49] Brace him for round two. 再审他
[1:19:52] See if there’s anything else in there we can put to him. 看里面是否还有我们能拿来审他的
[1:20:10] He’s sleeping. 他睡了
[1:20:12] Probably for the best. 可能也好
[1:21:29] I’ve told you already, it’s not mine. 我说了 不是我的
[1:21:32] No, doctor. 对 医生
[1:21:33] It belonged to Mr. Zacharides. 这是扎克利德斯先生的
[1:21:36] Have you any explanation how it came to be found in your office? 你是否能解释 它怎么会在你办公室里
[1:21:39] Someone must have put it there. 肯定是有人放那儿的
[1:21:46] Why wasn’t Sister MacMahon on the ward 茉莉·基南死的那晚 麦克莫翰修女
[1:21:48] the night Molly Keenan died? 怎么没在病房里
[1:21:50] – What? – You heard. -什么 -你没听错
[1:21:52] A young girl gave evidence to the inquest. 有个小姑娘在死因调查上作了证
[1:21:54] Molly Keenan’s cousin, Jo-Beth Keenan. 茉莉·基南的堂姐 乔-贝丝·基南
[1:21:56] When she realized her cousin was gravely ill, 当她意识到她堂妹情况不对
[1:21:58] as a result of the insulin that you gave her, 那是因为你给她注射的胰岛素
[1:22:00] she called the night bell for assistance, 她按了夜铃寻求帮助
[1:22:02] only nobody came. Why? 但没人回应 为什么
[1:22:05] Why didn’t you respond, doctor? 你怎么没回应 医生
[1:22:06] Was it because you and Nurse MacMahon 是因为你和麦克莫翰护士
[1:22:08] had other more pressing things on your mind? 当时还有更要紧的事吗
[1:22:09] That’s because, cause Clodagh switched it off. 那是因为克洛达关掉了呼叫机
[1:22:14] It was just half an hour. 就半小时
[1:22:15] It might only have been half an hour, 或许只是半小时
[1:22:17] but that was long enough 但却足以导致
[1:22:18] for Molly Keenan to die of hypoglycemia. 茉莉·基南死于低血糖症
[1:22:20] I made a-a terrible, terrible mistake. 我犯了个天大的错误
[1:22:25] And a child died. 一个孩子因此而死
[1:22:27] And it will… it will never be enough to make it right, 这我永远无法弥补
[1:22:30] but God knows I have paid for it. 但天知道我为此付出了代价
[1:22:32] You paid for nothing. 你没付出任何代价
[1:22:33] You passed the buck to an innocent student nurse. 你把责任推给了一个无辜的护士生
[1:22:35] And she killed herself. 她自杀了
[1:22:37] That’s two deaths on your head, doctor. 你害死了两个人 医生
[1:22:39] We couldn’t have known she’d do that. 我们怎么知道她会那么做
[1:22:41] “We”? You mean you and Clodagh? “我们” 你和克洛达吗
[1:22:43] You probably don’t remember Molly Keenan’s cousin at all, do you? 你都不记得茉莉·基南的那位堂姐了吧
[1:22:46] The young girl who rang the bell for help, but nobody came. 那个按铃求助 却没等来救援的姑娘
[1:22:49] – No. – No. -不 -是啊
[1:22:51] Well, she remembers you. 她记得你
[1:22:53] Both of you. 你们俩
[1:23:12] Has Mr. Bright had an injection? 布莱特先生接受过注射吗
[1:23:16] No. No, not while I’ve been here. 没 我在时没有
[1:23:31] Everything all right, Sister? 一切都好吗 修女
[1:23:35] Quite all right. 没事
[1:24:11] Excuse me, Miss. 不好意思 小姐
[1:24:11] We’re looking for Nurse Mills? 我们找米尔斯护士
[1:24:13] Jo’s on night shift. 乔在值夜班
[1:24:15] Well, she’s not on the ward. 她没在病房
[1:24:17] Have you checked the chapel? 你们去小礼拜堂看过吗
[1:24:46] It’s you. 是你
[1:24:51] Dr. Powell’s not coming back. 鲍威尔医生回不来了
[1:24:55] You can’t cover up for him this time. 你这次别想替他掩盖了
[1:24:59] It’s all going to come out now. All of it. 一切都将大白于天下了
[1:25:01] How the… how the pair of you left a child to die, 你俩怎样任一个孩子死去
[1:25:07] and you… 还有你
[1:25:09] you protected him. 你保护了他
[1:25:14] Why? 为什么
[1:25:18] I loved him. 我那时爱他
[1:25:23] How can you go on living knowing what you’ve done? 你怎么能带着那样的罪孽活下去
[1:25:30] If it were me, 如果是我
[1:25:32] I’d… 我会…
[1:25:35] I’d kill myself. 我会自杀
[1:25:57] Break it down. 撞开
[1:26:10] – Get her out of here. – Come on, Sister. -把她带走 -来 修女
[1:26:14] Let’s go. 走
[1:26:16] – Don’t. – All right. All right. -别过来 -好好
[1:26:22] Ten victims for bed ten. 10号床10名受害人
[1:26:26] That was Molly’s bed, wasn’t it, bed ten? 那是茉莉的病床 是吧 10号床
[1:26:31] Measles, we were in for. 我们因为麻疹入院
[1:26:35] When Molly started to get sick, 茉莉开始不对劲时
[1:26:36] I rang on the bell. 我按铃了
[1:26:40] It rang and it rang, but nobody came. 我拼命按铃 可是没人来
[1:26:59] By the time I got them back onto the ward 等我带他们回到病房
[1:27:00] it was too late for Molly. 茉莉已经来不及了
[1:27:04] She was my cousin. 她是我堂妹
[1:27:08] And the truth is I forgot about them. 其实 我都忘记他们了
[1:27:11] I forgot, but I never forgave them. 我忘记了自己从未原谅过他们
[1:27:14] And then fate delivered them into your hands. 然后命运让他们落入了你手中
[1:27:19] They had to pay. 他们必须付出代价
[1:27:20] Molly was a child. 茉莉还是个孩子
[1:27:21] And they took away her future. 但他们夺走了她的未来
[1:27:24] And what about Mrs. Zacharides? 那扎克利德斯太太呢
[1:27:29] Her husband was the first. 她丈夫是第一个
[1:27:32] Only she wouldn’t leave it alone. 但她不肯放手
[1:27:35] You see it was… it was too early. 那时还太早
[1:27:37] I needed to have more people to lay at Powell’s door, 我得让鲍威尔背负更多人命
[1:27:39] otherwise they could have brushed under the carpet, 否则他们可以掩盖过去
[1:27:41] the way they did with Molly. 就像茉莉那样
[1:27:43] So you… so you wrote the letter… 所以你就写了那封信
[1:27:47] pretending to be from the hospital. 假冒医院的名义
[1:27:49] Went to the house. 然后去了她家
[1:27:51] And then when the opportunity arose you killed her. 等机会出现 你就杀了她
[1:28:33] Evil old cow’. 老巫婆
[1:28:36] Evil old cow’. 老巫婆
[1:28:38] You killed all those people, 你杀了那么多人
[1:28:40] just to frame Dr. Powell? 就为了陷害鲍威尔医生
[1:28:43] They were sick already’. 他们本就病了
[1:28:46] It was a-a kindness. 那是仁慈
[1:28:49] Mrs. Zacharides wasn’t ill. 扎克利德斯太太可没病
[1:28:51] Was she? 是吧
[1:28:54] Just inconvenient. 只是碍事了
[1:29:01] You said there were ten, 你说有10名
[1:29:03] I can only count nine. Who’s the tenth? 目前只有9名 第10名是谁
[1:29:05] Who is it? 是谁
[1:29:08] I didn’t know you were going to arrest Dr. Powell. 我不知道你要逮捕鲍威尔医生
[1:29:11] I thought if a policeman died, 我以为如果死个警察
[1:29:12] you’d… you’d have to take notice. 你们就肯定会注意了
[1:29:16] Mr. Bright. 布莱特先生
[1:29:29] Sir. 长官
[1:29:31] Sir’. 长官
[1:29:33] Sir’. 长官
[1:29:36] There’s insulin in the saline. 盐水里有胰岛素
[1:29:37] I’ll fetch a doctor. 我去叫医生
[1:29:39] Stay awake, sir’. 保持清醒 长官
[1:29:40] You’ve got to stay awake, sir’. 你得保持清醒 长官
[1:29:43] Stay awake’. 保持清醒
[1:29:58] Nick of time, according to Dr. DeBryn. 就差一点 德布林医生说
[1:30:03] Much more of it, he’d have been a goner. 再多打进去一点 他就救不回来了
[1:30:07] We were lucky she came clean. 幸好她坦白了
[1:30:12] Why did she, do you think? 她为什么要坦白呢
[1:30:16] Maybe she needed to prove to herself she wasn’t wholly lost. 或许她需要向自己证明 她没完全迷失
[1:30:19] Well, she’ll never breathe free air again. 她再别想呼吸自由空气了
[1:30:22] Nor should she. 她也不配
[1:30:25] People shouldn’t get away with things. 人不该逃脱罪责
[1:30:26] She had that right, at least. 这她没说错
[1:30:30] But that’s our business, and nobody else’s. 但那是我们的事 不是别人的
[1:30:38] Hell of a price to pay. 好大的代价
[1:30:42] It was the dead that paid the price. 是死者付出了代价
[1:30:45] Not her. 不是她
[1:30:53] Hell of a responsibility though. 好大的责任
[1:30:56] The power of life and death. 掌控生死的权力
[1:31:01] Well, you’ve power over ham and tomato. 你有掌控西红柿火腿的权力
[1:31:09] I don’t even know what I’ve stuck in it today. 我都不知道我今天放了什么
[1:31:15] Tell me to mind my own business, sir, 叫我别管闲事 长官
[1:31:17] but is everything all right? 但一切还好吗
[1:31:20] With Mrs. Thursday? 瑟斯戴太太
[1:31:28] Nothing that Joan walking through the door 只要琼回家
[1:31:29] wouldn’t put right. 一切都能好起来
[1:31:34] She misses her, that’s all. 她就是想她了
[1:31:40] Suppose we all do. 我们都想吧
[1:31:47] You think she’ll come back? 你觉得她会回来吗
[1:31:55] …on earth as it is in heaven. …行在地上如同行在天上
[1:31:57] Give us this day our daily bread; 我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们
[1:32:00] and forgive us our trespasses 免我们的债
[1:32:02] as we forgive those who trespass against us, 如同我们免了人的债
[1:32:05] and lead us not into temptation, 不叫我们遇见试探
[1:32:07] but deliver us from evil. 救我们脱离凶恶
[1:32:09] For thine is the kingdom 因为国度 权柄
[1:32:11] and the power and the glory 荣耀 全是你的
[1:32:13] forever and ever. 直到永远
[1:32:15] Amen. 阿门
摩斯探长前传

Post navigation

Previous Post: 摩斯探长前传(Endeavour)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 摩斯探长前传(Endeavour)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme