英文名称:Encanto
年代:2021
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[00:53] | This is where our magic comes from? | 这就是我们魔法的来源? |
[00:56] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[00:58] | This candle holds the miracle given to our family. | 这根蜡烛里有我们家的奇� |
[01:03] | How did we get a miracle? | 我们怎么获得奇�的? |
[01:07] | Long ago… | 很久以前 |
[01:10] | when my three babies had just been born… | 我的三个宝宝刚出生 |
[01:15] | your abuelo Pedro and I were forced to flee our home. | 我和你的佩德罗阿公被迫逃离我们家 |
[01:22] | And though many joined us… | 虽然很多人加入我们 |
[01:25] | hoping to find a new home… | 希望找到新的家园 |
[01:29] | we could not escape the dangers... | 我们却碰上了危险 |
[01:35] | and your abuelo was lost. | 你阿公就这么走了 |
[01:41] | But in our darkest moment… | 但在最绝望的时候 |
[01:45] | we were given a miracle. | 我们获得了一个奇� |
[01:50] | The candle became a magical flame that could never go out. | 这根蜡烛成了永不熄灭的神奇火焰 |
[01:56] | And it blessed us with a refuge in which to live. | 赐给我们一个可以生活的避难所 |
[02:04] | A place of wonder. | 一个充满奇�的地方 |
[02:06] | An encanto. | 一个非凡之地 |
[02:08] | An encanto. | 非凡之地 |
[02:11] | The miracle grew. | 这个奇�继续成长 |
[02:17] | And our house… | 而我们的房子 |
[02:20] | our casita itself… | 我们的家 |
[02:23] | came alive to shelter us. | 活了起来,保护我们 |
[02:30] | When my children came of age… | 当我的孩子长大 |
[02:33] | the miracle blessed each with a magic Gift to help us. | 这个奇�赐给每人一项神奇天赋 |
[02:41] | And when their children came of age… | 等他们的孩子到了一定年纪 |
[02:43] | They got magic, too. | 他们也得到魔法 |
[02:45] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[02:47] | And together, our family’s Gifts… | 于是我们家人的天赋 |
[02:51] | have made our new home a paradise. | 共同使我们的新家成了天堂 |
[02:57] | Tonight, this candle will give you your Gift, mi vida. | 今晚这蜡烛会赐给你天赋,小心肝 |
[03:04] | Strengthen our community, strengthen our home. | 巩固我们的社区,巩固我们家 |
[03:09] | Make your family proud. | 让你的家人骄傲 |
[03:13] | Make my family proud. | 让我的家人骄傲 |
[03:21] | Yes, yes, casita, we’re going! | 对,屋神卡西达,我们要走了 |
[03:30] | What do you think my Gift will be? | 你想我的天赋会是什么呢? |
[03:33] | You are a wonder, Mirabel Madrigal. | 你是个奇�,米拉贝儿马瑞格 |
[03:37] | Whatever Gift awaits… | 无论是什么天赋在等着 |
[03:40] | will be just as special as you. | 都会和你一样特别 |
[03:50] | 魔法满屋 | |
[04:14] | Make your family proud. | 让你的家人骄傲 |
[04:17] | Morning, Abuelo! | 早,阿公 |
[04:27] | Hey! When’s the magic Gift happen? | 喂!神奇天赋何时降临? |
[04:29] | My cousin’s ceremony is tonight. | 今晚是我表弟的仪式 |
[04:31] | What’s his Gift? | 他的天赋是什么? |
[04:32] | We’re gonna find out! | 到时就知道了 |
[04:33] | What’s your Gift? | 你的天赋是什么? |
[04:35] | Who’s asking? | 谁在问? |
[04:36] | Us! | 我们 |
[04:37] | Well, “us,” I can’t just talk about myself. I’m only part of the amazing Madrigals. | “我们”,我不能谈自己 |
[04:39] | 我只是神奇马瑞格家的一分子 | |
[04:42] | Who’s all the amazing Madrigals? | 神奇马瑞格家有谁? |
[04:44] | Ah, you’re not gonna leave me alone, are you? | 你们就是不放过我吧? |
[04:46] | Casita, help me out. | 卡西达,帮帮我 |
[04:48] | Drawers! | 抽屉 |
[04:49] | Floors! | 地板 |
[04:51] | Doors! | 门 |
[04:52] | Let’s go! | 开唱罗 |
[04:54] | This is our home We’ve got every generation | 这是我们家,多代同堂 |
[04:57] | So full of music A rhythm of its own design | 充满着音乐,自己的节奏 |
[05:00] | This is my family A perfect constellation | 这是我的家,完美一群人 |
[05:03] | So many stars And everybody gets to shine | 就像是星星,人人都闪耀 |
[05:07] | Whoa | 噢 |
[05:08] | But let’s be clear Abuela runs this show | 但要搞清楚,阿嬷是老大 |
[05:10] | Whoa She led us here so many years ago | 噢,好多年以前,她带我们来 |
[05:14] | Whoa And every year our family blessings grow | 噢,每年我们家,福气满满满 |
[05:17] | There’s just a lot You simply got to know so | 有很多事情,一定要知道 |
[05:21] | Welcome to the family Madrigal | 欢迎光临马瑞格家族 |
[05:24] | The home of the family Madrigal | 马瑞格的甜蜜家园 |
[05:26] | We’re on our way | 我们出发了 |
[05:28] | Where all the people are fantastical And magical | 所有人既美妙又神奇 |
[05:31] | I’m part of the family Madrigal | 我是马瑞格家的一分子 |
[05:33] | -Oh, my gosh! It’s them! -What are the Gifts? | 天啊,是他们 -有什么天赋? |
[05:36] | -I can’t remember all the Gifts! -But I don’t know who is who. | 我忘了大家的天赋 -我忘了谁是谁 |
[05:38] | All right, all right, relax! | 好啦…放轻松 |
[05:40] | -It is physically impossible to relax! -Tell us everything! | 根本不可能放轻松 -通通告诉我们 |
[05:43] | -What are your powers? -Just tell us what everyone can do! | 你有什么魔力? |
[05:44] | 告诉我们每个人能做什么 | |
[05:45] | And that’s why coffee’s for grown-ups. | 所以大人才能喝咖啡 |
[05:48] | My tía Pepa Her mood affects the weather | 我的佩芭阿姨,心情会影响天气 |
[05:51] | When she’s unhappy Well, the temperature gets weird | 当她不快乐,气温就搞怪 |
[05:55] | My tío Bruno | 我的布鲁诺舅舅 |
[05:56] | We don’t talk about Bruno! | 我们不谈布鲁诺 |
[05:58] | They say he saw the future One day he disappeared | 据说他看见未来,有一天就消失了 |
[06:02] | Oh And that’s my mom Julieta, here’s her deal | 那是我妈胡莉叶塔,来说说她这个人 |
[06:05] | Whoa The truth is she can heal you with a meal | 其实她能用一顿饭疗愈你 |
[06:09] | Whoa Her recipes are remedies for real | 她的美食真的有疗效 |
[06:12] | If you’re impressed Imagine how I feel | 如果你觉得厉害,想像我的感受 |
[06:15] | Mom! | 妈 |
[06:16] | Welcome to the family Madrigal | 欢迎光临马瑞格家 |
[06:19] | The home of the family Madrigal | 马瑞格的甜蜜家园 |
[06:21] | Hey, coming through! | 借过 |
[06:23] | I know it sounds a bit fantastical And magical | 我知道听来有点幻想与神奇 |
[06:26] | But I’m part of the family Madrigal | 但我是马瑞格家的一分子 |
[06:29] | –Two guys fell in love with family Madrigal -With family Madrigal | 两个男生爱上了马瑞格家 |
[06:32] | –And now they’re part of the family Madrigal -The family Madrigal | 现在他们是马瑞格家的一分子 |
[06:36] | See, yeah, Tío Félix married Pepa And my dad married Julieta | 菲利姨丈娶佩芭,我爸娶胡莉叶塔 |
[06:39] | -That’s how Abuela became an abuela Madrigal -Abuela Madrigal | 所以阿嬷成为马瑞格阿嬷 |
[06:42] | Let’s go Let’s go | 走吧,走吧 |
[06:43] | We swear to always Help those around us | 我们发誓永远帮助周遭的人 |
[06:47] | And earn the miracle That somehow found us | 获得上天赐予的奇� |
[06:50] | The town keeps growing The world keeps turning | 小镇不断成长,世界不停转动 |
[06:53] | But work and dedication Will keep the miracle burning | 但工作和奉献将使奇�不停歇 |
[06:57] | And each new generation Must keep the miracle burning | 每个新生代都得维系奇� |
[07:01] | Wait, who’s the sister and who’s the cousin? | 等一下,谁是姊姊,谁是表弟? |
[07:03] | There are so many people! | 好多人喔 |
[07:04] | How do you keep them all straight? | 你怎么认得他们? |
[07:05] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好啦… |
[07:07] | So many kids in our house So, let’s turn the sound up | 家里好多小孩,音量催落去 |
[07:10] | You know why? I think it’s time for a Grandkid Round-up! | 为什么?孙儿集合时间到了 |
[07:14] | Grandkid Round-up | 孙儿集合 |
[07:16] | Cousin Dolores can hear a pin drop | 朵乐表姊有顺风耳 |
[07:19] | Camilo shapeshifts Antonio gets his Gift today | 卡米罗会变身,安东尼奥今日得天赋 |
[07:22] | –My older sisters Isabela and Luisa –Isabela and Luisa | 我姊姊伊莎贝拉和路易莎 |
[07:26] | One strong, one graceful Perfect in every way | 一个强壮一个优雅,面面都完美 |
[07:29] | –Isabela –Grows a flower and the town goes wild | 伊莎贝拉 -种了花,小镇也疯狂 |
[07:33] | Isabela | 伊莎贝拉 |
[07:34] | She’s the perfect golden child | 她是完美的宝贝孩子 |
[07:36] | Luisa, Luisa | 路易莎… |
[07:38] | And Luisa’s super strong | 路易莎头好壮壮 |
[07:40] | The beauty and the brawn do no wrong | 力与美令人激赏 |
[07:42] | -Let’s get ready! -Coming, Abuela! | 快准备好 -来了,阿嬷 |
[07:44] | That’s life in the family Madrigal | 这就是马瑞格家的生活 |
[07:47] | Now you know the family Madrigal | 现在你认识马瑞格家了 |
[07:50] | Where all the people are fantastical And magical | 所有人既美妙又神奇 |
[07:54] | That’s who we are in the family Madrigal Adiós | 这就是我们马瑞格家,再见 |
[07:58] | But what’s your Gift? | 你的天赋到底是什么? |
[08:03] | Well, I gotta go The life of a Madrigal | 我该走了,这就是马瑞格家的生活 |
[08:06] | But now you all know the family Madrigal | 现在你们都认识马瑞格家了 |
[08:09] | I never meant this to get autobiographical | 我根本不是要自我介绍 |
[08:12] | It was just to review the family Madrigal Let’s go | 只是聊聊马瑞格家,我们走 |
[08:15] | –But what about Mirabel? –It starts with Abuela | 米拉贝儿呢?-从阿嬷开始 |
[08:17] | And then Tía Pepa She handles the weather | 然后是佩芭阿姨,她主管天气 |
[08:19] | But what about Mirabel? | 米拉贝儿呢? |
[08:20] | My mom Julieta can make you feel better With just one arepa | 我妈胡莉叶塔用玉米饼使你身心舒畅 |
[08:22] | –But what about Mirabel? –My dad Agustín | 米拉贝儿呢?-我爸奥古斯丁 |
[08:23] | Well he’s accident-prone But he means well | 他常出意外,但免惊 |
[08:25] | But what about Mirabel? | 米拉贝儿呢? |
[08:26] | Hey you said you wanna know what Everyone does, I got sisters and cousins and | 你想了解每个人,我有姊姊和表亲 |
[08:28] | Mirabel | 米拉贝儿 |
[08:29] | My primo Camilo won’t stop Until he makes you smile today | 卡米罗表哥绝对逗你笑 |
[08:32] | My cousin Dolores can hear This whole chorus a mile away | 朵乐表姊能听见远方的歌声 |
[08:35] | Look It’s Mr. Mariano | 看,是马里亚诺先生 |
[08:37] | Hey you can marry my sister if you wanna | 如果愿意,你能娶我姊 |
[08:38] | Between you and me She’s kind of a prima donna | 偷偷告诉你,她有公主病 |
[08:40] | Oh, I’ve said too much And thank you but I really gotta go | 我说太多了,谢谢,我该走了 |
[08:42] | –My family’s amazing –Mirabel | 我家人好棒棒 -米拉贝儿 |
[08:44] | –And I’m in my family so –Mirabel | 我也是我家人 -米拉贝儿 |
[08:45] | Well | 好罗 |
[08:46] | Mirabel! | 米拉贝儿 |
[08:49] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[08:52] | They were just asking about the family and… | 他们在问我们家的人… |
[08:55] | She was about to tell us about her super awesome Gift! | 她要告诉我们她的超赞天赋 |
[08:58] | Oh, Mirabel didn’t get one. | 米拉贝儿没有天赋喔 |
[09:04] | You didn’t get a Gift? | 你没有天赋? |
[09:07] | Mirabel! Delivery! | 米拉贝儿的快递 |
[09:10] | I gave you the special since you’re the only Madrigal kid with no Gift. | 特别给你,因为你是唯一没天赋的人 |
[09:13] | I call it the “Not Special Special” since you have no Gift. | 这叫“特别不特别”,因为你没天赋 |
[09:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:21] | Oh, and tell Antonio good luck. | 跟安东尼奥说祝他好运 |
[09:23] | The last Gift ceremony was a bummer. | 上次的天赋仪式太瞎了 |
[09:25] | Last one being yours that did not work. | 那是你的,没成功 |
[09:28] | If I was you, I’d be really sad. | 如果我是你,我会很难过 |
[09:33] | Well, my little friend, I am not. | 我的小朋友,我不难过 |
[09:36] | Because the truth is, Gift or no Gift… | 因为不管有没有天赋 |
[09:38] | I am just as special as the rest of my family. | 我就跟其他家人一样特别 |
[09:41] | Who wants more pink? | 谁要多一点粉红色? |
[09:43] | All right, guys, where do I drop the wagon? | 各位,我该把马车放哪里? |
[09:45] | Maybe your Gift is being in denial. | 也许你的天赋是不肯承认事实 |
[09:48] | I made a rainbow! | 我画出一道彩虹 |
[09:49] | Get the chairs out of the way. | 把椅子拿开 |
[09:51] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉,借过 |
[09:53] | Dolores, can you hear if anyone is gonna be late? | 朵乐,你能听到谁会迟到吗? |
[09:56] | Lift it higher. Higher. | 高一点,再高一点 |
[09:59] | -Hey, nice job over there. -Yeah, yeah. | 做得不错喔 -是啊 |
[10:01] | Camilo, we need another José! | 卡米罗,我们还需要一个荷西 |
[10:03] | José! | 荷西 |
[10:05] | Luisa, the piano goes upstairs! | 路易莎,钢琴搬上楼 |
[10:07] | I’m on it! Careful, sis! | 马上办,小心,妹 |
[10:11] | My baby’s night has to be perfect, and it’s not perfect. | 我宝贝的这一夜必须完美,可是没有 |
[10:14] | And people are going to be coming. | 大家快来了 |
[10:15] | And nothing’s ready. | 东西都没准备好 |
[10:16] | The flowers! | 鲜花 |
[10:17] | Did someone say flowers? | 有人说鲜花吗? |
[10:21] | Isabela! | 伊莎贝拉 |
[10:23] | Our angel, our angel! | 我们的天使… |
[10:25] | Please don’t clap. | 请不要拍手 |
[10:28] | -Thank you. -Oh, it’s nothing. | 谢谢 -没什么 |
[10:31] | A little sisterly advice… | 姊姊给你一个建议 |
[10:33] | if you weren’t always trying too hard, you wouldn’t be in the way. | 不要老是那么努力,就不会碍事 |
[10:36] | Actually, Isa, this is called helping. | 其实,伊莎,这叫帮忙 |
[10:39] | And I’m not in the way. You are. | 而且我没碍事,你才是 |
[10:45] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[10:46] | Mi vida, you okay? You don’t have to overdo it. | 小心肝,你还好吧?不必做得这么累 |
[10:49] | I know, Mamá. | 我知道,妈妈 |
[10:50] | I just wanna do my part like the rest of the family. | 我想尽一己之力,跟其他家人一样 |
[10:53] | She’s right, amor. | 她说得对,亲爱的 |
[10:55] | First Gift ceremony since yours. A lot of emotions. | 在你之后的首次天赋仪式,五味杂陈 |
[10:57] | -Bee stings! -And I’ve been there. | 蜜蜂螫过敏 -我感同身受 |
[11:00] | When me and your tío Félix married into the family… | 我和你菲利姨丈进入这个家族时 |
[11:03] | outsiders who had no Gift, never, ever would… | 是没有天赋的外人,永远不会有 |
[11:07] | surrounded by the exceptional, it was easy to feel… | 被非凡的人包围,很容易感觉… |
[11:10] | un-ceptional. | 平凡 |
[11:12] | Okay, Papi. | 好吧,爸 |
[11:13] | -I’m just saying, I get it. -Eat. | 总之我能体会 -吃下去 |
[11:14] | Mi amor, if you ever wanna talk… | 亲爱的,如果你想谈… |
[11:16] | I gotta put out the stuff. The house isn’t gonna decorate itself. | 我该忙了,房子可不会自己布置 |
[11:21] | Sorry, you could. You look great. | 抱歉,你可以,你看来好棒 |
[11:23] | -Corazón, remember! -Yeah, remember! | 乖女儿,记住 -对,别忘了 |
[11:25] | -You have nothing to prove! -You have nothing to prove! | 你不需证明什么 -不需证明什么 |
[11:30] | (路易莎) | |
[11:32] | (伊莎贝拉) | |
[11:34] | -You guys can set up over here. -Clean your rooms! | (阿嬷) |
[11:35] | 你们摆这里 -去打扫你们房间 | |
[11:37] | I don’t care how big they are. | 我不管它们有多大 |
[11:41] | Has anybody seen my tiple? | 有人看到我的提普琴吗? |
[11:46] | One hour! | 一个小时 |
[11:49] | No, no, no! | 糟了 |
[11:51] | Maybe you should leave the decorations to someone else? | 也许你应该让别人来布置? |
[11:55] | No, I actually made these as a surprise for you. | 不,我做这些是想给你一个惊喜 |
[12:01] | Mirabel, I know you want to help. | 米拉贝儿,我知道你想帮忙 |
[12:04] | But tonight must go perfectly. | 但今晚必须完美无缺 |
[12:07] | The whole town relies on our family, on our Gifts. | 全镇都依靠我们家,我们的天赋 |
[12:12] | So, the best way for some of us to help is to step aside. | 有些人要帮忙,最好就是别碍事 |
[12:19] | Let the rest of the family do what they do best. | 让家里其他人发挥所长 |
[12:23] | Okay? | 懂吗? |
[12:25] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[12:27] | -Pepa! You have a cloud! -I know, Mamá. | 佩芭,你头上有云 -我知道,妈 |
[12:31] | But now I can’t find Antonio. What do you want from me? | 我找不到安东尼奥,你要我怎样? |
[12:36] | Mamá, be nice to Mirabel, okay? | 妈,别对米拉贝儿太严厉 |
[12:38] | You know tonight will be hard for her. | 你也知道她今晚不好受 |
[12:41] | If the Gift ceremony doesn’t go well this time… | 如果这次天赋仪式不顺利 |
[12:44] | tonight will be hard for us all. | 今晚我们所有人都不好受 |
[12:53] | Antonio! | 安东尼奥 |
[13:03] | Everyone’s looking for you. | 大家都在找你 |
[13:09] | This present will self-destruct if you don’t take it… | 如果你不拿,这个礼物会自动销毁 |
[13:13] | in three… | 倒数三… |
[13:14] | two… | 二… |
[13:16] | one… | 一 |
[13:24] | Nervous? | 紧张吗? |
[13:27] | You have nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[13:30] | You’re gonna get your Gift and open that door… | 你会获得你的天赋,然后打开那扇门 |
[13:32] | and it’s gonna be the coolest ever. | 一定是有史以来最酷的 |
[13:35] | I know it. | 我有信心 |
[13:39] | What if it doesn’t work? | 如果不行呢? |
[13:43] | Well, in that impossible scenario… | 在那个不可能发生的情况下 |
[13:46] | you’d stay here in the nursery with me. | 你就和我一起待在这房间里 |
[13:51] | Forever. | 永远永远 |
[13:52] | And I’d get you all to myself. | 你整个人都是我的 |
[13:56] | I wish you could have a door. | 我好希望你能有一扇门 |
[14:02] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[14:03] | You don’t have to worry about me… | 你不必替我担心 |
[14:06] | ’cause I have an amazing family… | 因为我有一个超赞的家庭 |
[14:09] | and an amazing house. | 和一间超赞的房子 |
[14:13] | And an amazing you. | 还有超赞的你 |
[14:15] | And seeing you get your special Gift and your door… | 看到你获得特殊天赋和你的门 |
[14:20] | that’s gonna make me way more happy than anything. | 对我来说比任何事都开心 |
[14:25] | But, alas, I am gonna miss having the world’s best roomie. | 但是,我会想念全世界最棒的室友 |
[14:38] | I know you’re an animal guy… | 我知道你喜欢动物 |
[14:40] | and I made this so, when you move into your cool, new room… | 这是我做的,等你搬进超酷的新房间 |
[14:44] | you always have something to snuggle with. | 随时都有东西可以抱抱 |
[14:57] | All right, hombrecito, you ready? | 好,小家伙,准备好了吗? |
[15:01] | Sorry, I got to get one more squeeze. | 对不起,我得再抱紧处理一次 |
[15:05] | Okay, okay, we’re going! | 好啦…我们走 |
[15:24] | Here you go! | 给你 |
[15:36] | Cecilia, up top! | 西西莉亚,击掌 |
[16:31] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[16:33] | Look at you! All grown up. | 看看你,都长大了 |
[16:35] | Pepi, amor, you’re gonna get him all wet. | 佩芭,你会把他弄湿的 |
[16:38] | You are making your papa proud. | 你会让你爸爸很骄傲 |
[16:40] | I don’t sound like that. | 我讲话不是这样 |
[16:41] | I don’t sound like that. | 我讲话不是这样 |
[16:42] | Abuela says it’s time. | 阿嬷说时间到了 |
[16:45] | We’ll be waiting at your door. | 我们会在你的门口等 |
[16:47] | Okay, okay. | 好了,走… |
[16:49] | Okay, okay. | 好了,走… |
[16:50] | All right, I’m done! | 好,不闹了 |
[17:01] | Fifty years ago… | 50年前 |
[17:04] | in our darkest moment… | 在我们最绝望的时候 |
[17:08] | this candle blessed us with a miracle. | 这根蜡烛赐给我们一个奇� |
[17:11] | And the greatest honor of our family… | 我们家最大的荣耀 |
[17:14] | has been to use our blessings to serve this beloved community. | 就是用我们的福气来服务心爱的社区 |
[17:21] | Tonight, we come together once more… | 今晚,我们再次齐聚一堂 |
[17:24] | as another steps into the light… | 又向光明踏出一步 |
[17:28] | to make us proud. | 使我们骄傲 |
[18:01] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[18:03] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[18:19] | Come on, let’s get you to your door. | 来吧,带你到你的门前 |
[18:50] | (安东尼奥) | |
[19:28] | Will you use your Gift to honor our miracle? | 你愿用天赋来荣耀我们的奇�吗? |
[19:33] | Will you serve this community… | 你愿意为这个社区服务 |
[19:36] | and strengthen our home? | 巩固我们的家吗? |
[20:11] | I understand you. | 我懂你的意思 |
[20:15] | Of course they can come! | 它们当然可以来啊 |
[20:40] | We have a new Gift! | 我们有一项新的天赋了 |
[21:01] | It’s bigger on the inside? | 里面更大? |
[21:11] | Antonio! | 安东尼奥! |
[21:16] | You wanna go where? | 你想去哪里? |
[21:45] | -That was great! -Okay! All right! | 太棒了 -好啦 |
[21:48] | That was amazing. | 真不可思议 |
[21:52] | I knew you could do it! | 我就知道你做得到 |
[21:54] | A Gift just as special as you. | 一个和你一样特别的天赋 |
[22:02] | We need a picture! | 我们来拍张照 |
[22:03] | Everyone! Come, come, come! | 大家过来… |
[22:06] | It’s a great night! It’s a perfect night! | 这是一个美好的夜晚,完美的夜晚 |
[22:12] | Everyone, together! | 大家一起说 |
[22:14] | La Familia Madrigal! | 马瑞格家 |
[22:28] | Don’t be upset or mad at all | 千万不要难过或生气 |
[22:34] | Don’t feel regret or sad at all | 千万不要后悔或悲伤 |
[22:38] | Hey, I’m still a part of the family Madrigal | 我仍是马瑞格家的一分子 |
[22:42] | And I’m fine I am totally fine | 我很好,非常好 |
[22:46] | I will stand on the side as you shine | 当你们闪耀,我会站在一旁 |
[22:52] | I’m not fine I’m not fine | 我不好,我不好 |
[22:56] | I can’t move the mountains | 我不能移动山河 |
[23:00] | I can’t make flowers bloom | 我不能让花朵绽放 |
[23:04] | I can’t take another night up in my room | 我不能在房间再度过一夜 |
[23:08] | Waiting on a miracle | 等待奇�降临 |
[23:11] | I can’t heal what’s broken | 我无法治愈受损的身心 |
[23:15] | Can’t control the morning rain or a hurricane | 无法控制晨雨或飓风 |
[23:19] | Can’t keep down the unspoken invisible pain | 无法压抑说不出看不见的痛 |
[23:23] | Always waiting on a miracle A miracle | 总在等待奇�降临,奇� |
[23:27] | Always walking alone | 总是独自走着 |
[23:31] | Always wanting for more | 总是期待更多 |
[23:34] | Like I’m still at that door Longing to shine | 仿佛还在门前,渴望发光 |
[23:39] | Like all of you shine | 像你们一样闪耀 |
[23:42] | All I need is a change | 我只需要一次改变 |
[23:46] | All I need is a chance | 我只需要一个机会 |
[23:49] | All I know is I can’t stay on the side Open your eyes | 我只知道不能待在一旁,睁开你的眼 |
[23:56] | Open your eyes Open your eyes | 睁开你的眼,睁开你的眼 |
[24:01] | I would move the mountains | 我愿意移动山河 |
[24:04] | Make new trees and flowers grow | 让新的树木和花朵生长 |
[24:08] | Someone please just let me know where do I go | 请让我知道何去何从 |
[24:13] | I am waiting on a miracle A miracle | 我在等待奇�降临,奇� |
[24:16] | I would heal what’s broken | 我会治愈受损的身心 |
[24:19] | Show this family something new | 让这个家看见新气象 |
[24:23] | Who I am inside So what can I do? | 我内心是谁,我能怎么做? |
[24:28] | I’m sick of waiting on a miracle So here I go | 我受够了等待奇�,所以来吧 |
[24:31] | I am ready Come on, I’m ready | 我准备好了,来吧我准备好了 |
[24:35] | I’ve been patient and steadfast and steady | 我始终耐心、坚定、平稳 |
[24:39] | Bless me now As you blessed us all those years ago | 祝福我,就像祢多年前祝福我们 |
[24:43] | When you gave us a miracle | 赐给我们一个奇� |
[24:49] | Am I too late for a miracle? | 我期盼奇�是否已太迟? |
[25:20] | Casita? | 卡西达? |
[25:53] | (伊莎贝拉) | |
[25:55] | (路易莎) | |
[26:28] | Come on, Abuela! | 来啊,阿嬷 |
[26:33] | The house is in danger! The house is in danger! | 房子有危险,房子有危险 |
[26:37] | The tiles were falling, and there were cracks everywhere. | 砖瓦掉下来了,到处都有裂缝 |
[26:40] | And the candle almost went out. | 蜡烛也差点熄灭 |
[26:45] | Show me. | 带我去看 |
[26:50] | What? | 什么? |
[26:52] | No, that’s… | (卡米罗) |
[26:53] | 不,那是… | |
[26:56] | The cracks were there. | 那里本来有裂缝 |
[26:59] | They were everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[27:01] | The house was in trouble, the candle was… | 房子有问题,蜡烛… |
[27:05] | Abuela, I promise… | 阿嬷,我保证… |
[27:07] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[27:11] | There is nothing wrong with La Casa Madrigal. | 马瑞格之家没有问题 |
[27:14] | The magic is strong. | 魔法很强大 |
[27:17] | And so are the drinks. | 酒也很烈喔 |
[27:19] | Please! Music! | 麻烦,下音乐 |
[27:35] | If it was all in my head, how did I cut my hand? | 如果全是我的想像,我怎么割伤手? |
[27:38] | I would never ruin Antonio’s night. | 我绝对不会破坏属于安东尼奥的夜晚 |
[27:41] | Is that really what you think? | 你真的那么想吗? |
[27:43] | What I think is that today was very hard for you. | 我认为今天对你来说非常难熬 |
[27:47] | That’s… | 那是… |
[27:49] | I was looking out for the family. | 我是为家里着想 |
[27:51] | And I might not be super strong like Luisa… | 我可能不像路易莎那样强壮 |
[27:55] | or effortlessly perfect like se?orita perfecta Isabela… | 不像伊莎贝拉天生就那么完美 |
[27:58] | who’s never even had a bad hair day, but… | 她头发连一天都没乱过,可是… |
[28:02] | whatever. | 随便啦 |
[28:09] | I wish you could see yourself the way I do. | 我好希望你能用我的眼光看你自己 |
[28:12] | You are perfect just like this. | 你这样就很完美了 |
[28:16] | You’re just as special as anyone else in this family. | 你跟这个家里其他人一样特别 |
[28:22] | You just healed my hand with an arepa con queso. | 你用一块起司玉米饼就治好我的手了 |
[28:25] | I healed your hand with my love for my daughter… | 我用对女儿的爱治好你的手 |
[28:30] | with her wonderful brain… | 她有灵巧的头脑 |
[28:32] | -and big heart, cool glasses… -Stop! | 宽大的心胸,酷酷的眼镜 -别说了 |
[28:35] | Mamá! | 妈妈 |
[28:37] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到什么 |
[28:44] | Mira, my brother Bruno lost his way in this family. | 米拉,我弟布鲁诺在这个家里迷失了 |
[28:49] | I don’t want the same for you. | 我不要你也一样 |
[28:53] | Get some sleep. | 好好睡一觉 |
[28:55] | You’ll feel better tomorrow. | 明天会感觉好一些 |
[29:42] | Pedro. | 佩德罗 |
[29:45] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[29:48] | Cracks in our casita. | 我们家出现裂缝 |
[29:52] | If our family knew how vulnerable we truly are… | 如果我们家的人知道我们有多脆弱 |
[29:58] | If our miracle is dying… | 如果我们的奇�渐渐消失 |
[30:03] | We cannot lose our home again. | 我们不能再失去我们的家了 |
[30:10] | Why is this happening? | 为什么会这样? |
[30:14] | Open my eyes. | 睁开我的眼睛 |
[30:17] | If the answer is here, help me find it. | 如果答案在这里,帮我找到它 |
[30:22] | Help me protect our family. | 帮我保护我们家 |
[30:25] | Help me save our miracle. | 帮我挽救我们的奇� |
[30:39] | I will save the miracle. | 我会挽救这个奇� |
[30:48] | Wait. How do I save a miracle? | 等等,我要如何挽救奇�? |
[30:53] | I figure out what’s happening to the miracle. | 先弄清楚奇�发生什么状况 |
[30:58] | Oh, I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[31:00] | But there is one person in this family who hears everything about everything. | 但家里有一个人什么都听得见 |
[31:06] | So, if anyone would know what’s wrong with the magic… | 如果有人知道魔法出了什么错 |
[31:08] | Hey! | 喂 |
[31:09] | …it’s her. | 就是她 |
[31:10] | Dolores, hey. | 朵乐 |
[31:12] | You know, out of all my older cousins, you’re, like, my favorite cousin… | 你是我最喜欢的表姊 |
[31:14] | so I feel like I can talk to you about anything… | 我觉得和你无话不谈 |
[31:15] | ergo you can talk to me about anything. | 所以你什么都能跟我说 |
[31:17] | Like the problem with the magic last night that no one seemed to worry about… | 就像昨晚魔法的问题似乎没人担心 |
[31:20] | but maybe you heard about that maybe I should know about. | 也许你听到了我该知道的事 |
[31:23] | Camilo! Stop pretending you’re Dolores so you can have seconds. | 卡米罗,别为了偷懒假装你是朵乐 |
[31:27] | Worth a shot. | 值得试一下 |
[31:31] | The only one worried about the magic is you… | 唯一担心魔法的人是你 |
[31:34] | and the rats talking in the walls. | 和在墙上说话的老鼠 |
[31:37] | And Luisa, I heard her eye twitching all night. | 还有路易莎,我听到她眼皮整晚在跳 |
[31:43] | There we go. | 好了 |
[31:44] | Everyone, to the table! Let’s go, let’s go. | 大家到餐桌集合,快点… |
[31:53] | -Luisa. -Family. | 路易莎 -各位家人 |
[31:55] | We are all thankful for Antonio’s wonderful new Gift. | 我们都很感恩安东尼奥美妙的新天赋 |
[32:02] | I told them to warm up your seat. | 我叫它们把你的座位弄暖 |
[32:04] | Thank you, To?ito. | 谢谢你,安东尼奥 |
[32:06] | I’m sure today we’ll find a way to put your blessings to good use. | 今天我们会好好利用你的天赋 |
[32:10] | Luisa, Dolores says you’re totally freaking out. | 路易莎,朵乐说你吓坏了 |
[32:12] | Any chance you maybe know something about last night with the magic… | 说不定你知道昨晚魔法… |
[32:15] | -You do! -Mirabel! | 你知道 -米拉贝儿 |
[32:16] | -If you can’t pay attention, I will help you. -Actually… | 如果你不能专心,我帮你 -其实… |
[32:18] | Casita! | 卡西达 |
[32:22] | As I was saying… | 我刚刚说 |
[32:24] | we must never take our miracle for granted… | 千万别把我们的奇�视为理所当然 |
[32:28] | so today we will work twice as hard. | 所以今天我们要加倍努力工作 |
[32:30] | -Mm-hmm. I will help Luisa. -Stop. | 我来帮路易莎 -停 |
[32:33] | First, an announcement. | 首先宣布一件事 |
[32:36] | I’ve spoken to the Guzmáns about Mariano’s proposal to Isabela. | 我跟古兹曼家谈过 |
[32:38] | 马里亚诺向伊莎贝拉求婚的事 | |
[32:41] | Dolores, do we have a date? | 朵乐,日子订了吗? |
[32:43] | Tonight. He wants five babies. | 今晚,他想生五个宝宝 |
[32:46] | Wonderful! | 太棒了 |
[32:47] | Such a fine young man with our perfect Isabela… | 那么好的年轻人配上完美的伊莎贝拉 |
[32:51] | will bring a new generation of magical blessings… | 会带来新一代的神奇福气 |
[32:54] | and make both of our families stronger. | 让我们两家更兴旺 |
[33:00] | Okay. Our community is counting on us. | 好,我们的社区都指望我们 |
[33:03] | La Familia Madrigal! | 马瑞格家 |
[33:05] | La Familia Madrigal! | 马瑞格家 |
[33:07] | La Familia Madrigal! | 马瑞格家 |
[33:08] | Luisa, hey. What? | 路易莎…什么? |
[33:13] | -Sorry. -What is your problem? | 抱歉 -你有毛病啊? |
[33:15] | Hey! Luisa, hold up! | 路易莎,等一下 |
[33:22] | -Luisa, can you re-route the river? -Will do. | 路易莎,能改变河道吗?-看我的 |
[33:25] | -Luisa, the donkeys got out again. -On it. | 路易莎,驴子又跑出来了 -马上办 |
[33:32] | Luisa! | 路易莎 |
[33:34] | Wait a second! | 等一下 |
[33:36] | You gotta tell me about the magic. | 你得跟我说魔法的事 |
[33:37] | What’s going on? What are you hiding? | 怎么回事?你在隐瞒什么? |
[33:39] | Nothing. Just got a lot of chores, so maybe you should just go home. | 没有,我事情很多,你回家吧 |
[33:43] | Luisa, my house is leaning to the… | 路易莎,我的房子倾斜… |
[33:45] | Dolores said your eye was twitching, and it never twitches. | 朵乐说你眼皮在跳,但它从来不跳的 |
[33:47] | Something’s making you nervous. | 有事情害你紧张 |
[33:49] | Hey, move. You’re gonna make me drop a donkey. | 走开,你会害驴子掉下来 |
[33:52] | Luisa, will you just… | 路易莎,你能不能… |
[33:54] | -Just tell me what it is. -There’s nothing to tell. | 告诉我怎么回事 -没什么好说的 |
[33:56] | You’re obviously worried about something. | 你明明在担心 |
[33:59] | Luisa, if you know what’s hurting the magic… | 路易莎,如果有东西在破坏魔法 |
[34:01] | and it gets worse, ’cause you won’t tell me what’s wrong… | 因为你不说出来,变越来越严重 |
[34:03] | Nothing’s wrong! | 没有问题 |
[34:06] | Wow, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:08] | That snuck out there. What I meant was… | 脱口而出,我是说… |
[34:10] | Why would anything be wrong? | 怎么会有问题呢? |
[34:12] | I’m totally fine. The magic’s fine. | 我很好,魔法没事 |
[34:13] | Luisa’s fine. I’m totally not nervous. | 路易莎很好,我一点也不紧张 |
[34:17] | Your eye is doing the thing… | 你的眼皮又在跳了 |
[34:19] | I’m the strong one I’m not nervous | 我很强壮,我不紧张 |
[34:22] | I’m as tough as the crust of the Earth is | 我和地壳一样强悍 |
[34:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:27] | I move mountains I move churches | 我能移山,能搬教堂 |
[34:30] | And I glow ’cause I know what my worth is | 我发光发热,知道我的价值 |
[34:32] | Of course, I mean… Hey, where are you going? | 当然…你们要去哪? |
[34:35] | I don’t ask how hard the work is | 我不问工作有多辛苦 |
[34:38] | Got a rough, indestructible surface Diamonds and platinum | 钻石与白金,表面粗糙坚硬 |
[34:41] | I find ’em I flatten ’em | 我找到它们,压扁它们 |
[34:43] | I take what I’m handed I break what’s demanded | 接受任务,使命必达 |
[34:45] | But under the surface, I feel berserk As a tightrope walker in a three-ring circus | 但在表面下,我觉得疯狂,像走钢索 |
[34:51] | Under the surface Was Hercules ever like | 在表面下,就像大力士说 |
[34:54] | “Yo, I don’t wanna fight Cerberus” | “我不想对抗三头犬” |
[34:56] | Under the surface | 在表面下 |
[34:58] | I’m pretty sure I’m worthless If I can’t be of service | 我确定自己没价值,若不能为人服务 |
[35:01] | A flaw or a crack | 一个瑕疵或裂缝 |
[35:03] | The straw in the stack That breaks the camel’s back | 一根稻草就能压垮骆驼 |
[35:05] | What breaks the camel’s back? | 压垮骆驼 |
[35:07] | It’s pressure like a drip, drip, drip That’ll never stop | 压力就像永不停止的水滴 |
[35:10] | Whoa | 喔 |
[35:12] | Pressure that’ll tip, tip, tip Till you just go pop | 压力一直来直到你爆炸 |
[35:16] | Whoa | 喔 |
[35:17] | Give it to your sister Your sister’s older | 交给你姊姊,你姊年纪大 |
[35:20] | Give her all the heavy things We can’t shoulder | 把我们扛不住的重担交给她 |
[35:23] | Who am I if I can’t run with the ball? | 如果不能扛起重任,我算什么? |
[35:27] | If I fall to pressure like a grip, grip, grip And it won’t let go | 如果向压力屈服,它不肯放手 |
[35:32] | Whoa | 喔 |
[35:34] | Pressure like a tick, tick, tick Till it’s ready to blow | 压力滴答滴答,即将爆炸 |
[35:37] | Whoa | 喔 |
[35:39] | Give it to your sister Your sister’s stronger | 交给你姊姊,你姊年纪大 |
[35:42] | See if she can hang on a little longer | 看她能不能再撑久一点 |
[35:44] | Who am I if I can’t carry it all? | 如果不能扛起重任,我算什么? |
[35:48] | If I falter | 如果我动摇 |
[35:50] | Under the surface | 在表面下 |
[35:51] | I hide my nerves and it worsens I worry something is gonna hurt us | 我故作镇定,担心我们受伤害 |
[35:55] | Under the surface | 在表面下 |
[35:57] | The ship doesn’t swerve As it heard how big the iceberg is | 听到巨大的冰山,船却没转向 |
[36:00] | Under the surface I think about my purpose | 在表面下,我想起我的目标 |
[36:03] | Can I somehow preserve this? Line up the dominos | 我能保护它吗?排好骨牌 |
[36:07] | A light wind blows You try to stop it topplin’ | 一阵轻风吹过,你试图阻止它倒下 |
[36:10] | But on and on it goes But wait | 它开始倾倒,但等等 |
[36:13] | If I could shake | 如果我能甩开 |
[36:15] | The crushing weight of expectations | 期望惊人的重量 |
[36:20] | Would that free some room up for joy | 会不会获得喜悦 |
[36:23] | Or relaxation? | 或放松的空间? |
[36:26] | Or a simple pleasure Instead we measure | 或简单的乐趣,不要去测量 |
[36:31] | This growing pressure keeps growing | 不断增长的压力 |
[36:37] | Keep going ’cause all we know is | 继续前进,因为我们只知道 |
[36:43] | Pressure like a drip, drip, drip That’ll never stop | 压力就像永不停止的水滴 |
[36:47] | Whoa | 喔 |
[36:48] | Pressure that’ll tip, tip, tip Till you just go pop | 压力一直来直到你爆炸 |
[36:52] | Whoa | 喔 |
[36:54] | Give it to your sister It doesn’t hurt | 交给姊姊,它不会痛 |
[36:56] | And see if she can handle every family burden | 看她能不能处理家里每个负担 |
[36:59] | Watch as she buckles And bends but never breaks | 她低身弯腰,但依然挺住 |
[37:04] | No mistakes | 毫无错误 |
[37:06] | Just pressure like a grip, grip, grip And it won’t let go | 如果向压力屈服,它不肯放手 |
[37:09] | Whoa | 喔 |
[37:11] | Pressure like a tick, tick, tick Till it’s ready to blow | 压力一直来直到你爆炸 |
[37:15] | Whoa | 喔 |
[37:16] | Give it to your sister and never wonder | 交给姊姊,千万别怀疑 |
[37:19] | If the same pressure Would have pulled you under | 同样的压力是否会把你拉倒 |
[37:22] | Who am I if I don’t have what it takes? | 如果没有这般能耐,我算什么? |
[37:25] | No cracks No breaks | 没有裂缝,没有断折 |
[37:28] | No mistakes No pressure | 没有错误,没有压力 |
[37:39] | I think you’re carrying way too much… | 我觉得你负担太大了 |
[37:44] | Maybe I overdo it. | 也许我做过头了 |
[37:46] | Yep. | 对 |
[37:48] | There is something you should know. | 有件事你应该知道 |
[37:50] | Last night, when you saw the cracks… | 昨晚,当你看到裂缝时 |
[37:53] | I felt… weak. | 我觉得…软弱 |
[37:57] | What? | 什么? |
[37:58] | -Luisa! The donkeys! -On it! | 路易莎,驴子 -看我的 |
[38:01] | Wait, wait, wait. What do you mean? | 等等…什么意思? |
[38:03] | What do you think’s hurting the magic? | 你想是什么在破坏魔法? |
[38:04] | Don’t know, but I heard the grown-ups once. | 不知道,但有一次我听到大人说 |
[38:07] | Before Tío Bruno left… | 在布鲁诺舅舅离开前 |
[38:09] | he had, like, some terrible vision about it. | 他曾看过一个可怕的幻象 |
[38:12] | Tío Bruno? What was in his vision? | 布鲁诺舅舅?他看到什么? |
[38:15] | No one knows. They never found it. | 没人知道,他们始终没找到 |
[38:17] | But if something’s wrong with the magic, start with Bruno’s tower. | 但如果魔法出问题 |
[38:19] | 就从布鲁诺塔开始查 | |
[38:21] | Find that vision. | 去找那个幻象 |
[38:23] | Wait! How do you find a vision? What am I even looking for? | 等等,幻象怎么找?到底该找什么? |
[38:27] | If you find it, you’ll know. | 只要你找到,就会知道 |
[38:30] | But be careful. | 可是要小心 |
[38:31] | That place is off limits for a reason. | 那地方不准靠近是有原因的 |
[38:35] | Such a perfect match. | 真是绝配 |
[38:37] | So perfect. | 好完美 |
[38:38] | And so good for the encanto. | 对这非凡之地也很好 |
[38:40] | (布鲁诺) | |
[38:59] | Casita. | 卡西达 |
[39:02] | Can you turn off the sand? | 你能把沙子关掉吗? |
[39:08] | You can’t help in here? | 你在这里帮不上忙? |
[39:14] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[39:16] | I need to do this. | 我需要这么做 |
[39:18] | For you, for Abuela… | 为了你,为了阿嬷 |
[39:21] | maybe a little for me. | 有一点也是为了我 |
[39:24] | “Find the vision, save the…” | “找到幻象,挽救…” |
[39:38] | (你的未来在等你) | |
[39:49] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[39:51] | Lot of stairs… | 好多阶梯 |
[39:53] | but at least I’ll have a friend. | 但至少我有个朋友 |
[39:55] | No. He flew away immediately. | 没了,它立马飞走 |
[39:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:01] | Welcome to the family Madrigal | 欢迎光临马瑞格家 |
[40:04] | There’s so many stairs in the casa Madrigal | 马瑞格家阶梯好多 |
[40:07] | You think there would be another way to Get so high ’cause we’re magic, but no | 你以为有别的办法爬高 |
[40:10] | 因为我们有魔法,才怪 | |
[40:13] | Magical how many stairs fit in here! | 神奇的是竟有这么多阶梯 |
[40:15] | Bruno, your room is the worst! | 布鲁诺,你的房间最瞎了 |
[40:28] | Come on… | 不会吧 |
[40:33] | Okay, I can do this. | 好,我做得到 |
[41:32] | Quitter! | 胆小鬼! |
[41:47] | Empty. | 空的 |
[42:20] | What’s hurting the magic? | 是什么在破坏魔法? |
[42:55] | Me. | 我 |
[44:02] | Where are you coming from in such a hurry? | 你从哪冒出来,匆匆忙忙的? |
[44:05] | I’m sorry I was… | 对不起,我… |
[44:06] | What is in your hair? | 你头发上那是什么? |
[44:08] | My Gift! | 我的天赋 |
[44:10] | -I’m losing my Gift! -What? | 我失去我的天赋了 -什么? |
[44:12] | Mirabel and I were having this little talk about me carrying too much. | 米拉贝儿和我谈到我负担太多 |
[44:15] | So, I tried not to carry so much, but I realized it was putting me behind. | 我尽量不扛太多,却发现速度变慢 |
[44:18] | And I knew I was gonna let everyone down. | 我就知道我会让大家失望 |
[44:20] | And I felt really bad, so I was grabbing all the donkeys… | 我感觉好难过,就抓起所有驴子 |
[44:23] | but then when I went to throw the donkeys in the barn, they were… | 但我把驴子抛进谷仓时,它们… |
[44:27] | heavy! | 好重 |
[44:31] | What did you do? What did you say to her? | 你做了什么?你对她说什么? |
[44:34] | Nothing. I don’t… | 没有,我不… |
[44:36] | Mirabel, I have to go get the Guzmáns for Isabela’s engagement. | 米拉贝儿,我得去接古家人 |
[44:40] | 谈伊莎贝拉订婚的事 | |
[44:42] | Stay away from Luisa until I can talk to her. | 离路易莎远一点,等我和她谈 |
[44:45] | Tonight, we can’t have any more problems. | 今晚不能再出问题了 |
[44:48] | And whatever you’re doing, stop doing it. | 无论你在做什么,给我停止 |
[45:01] | Why am I in your vision, Bruno? | 为何我在你的幻象中,布鲁诺? |
[45:05] | Tía! Jeez. | 阿姨,天啊 |
[45:07] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to… | 对不起,我不是故意… |
[45:09] | Shoo, shoo, shoo! | 出去… |
[45:12] | I just wanted to get the last of To?ito’s things… | 我来拿安东尼奥剩下的东西 |
[45:14] | and then I heard the name we do not speak. | 然后就听到我们不说的那个名字 |
[45:18] | Great. Now I’m thundering, and that thunder will lead to a drizzle… | 真赞,这下我打雷了,再来是毛毛雨 |
[45:22] | and a drizzle will lead to a sprinkle… | 毛毛雨又带来小雨 |
[45:24] | Clear skies, clear skies. | 晴朗的天空… |
[45:28] | Clear skies. | 晴朗的天空 |
[45:32] | Tía Pepa? If… | 佩芭阿姨,如果… |
[45:35] | If he had a vision about someone, what would it mean for them? | 如果他看到某人的幻象,代表什么? |
[45:40] | We don’t talk about Bruno. | 我们不谈布鲁诺 |
[45:42] | I know. It’s just hypothetically, if he saw you… | 我知道,只是假设,如果他看到你… |
[45:46] | Mirabel, please, we need to get ready for the Guzmáns. | 米拉贝儿,拜托 |
[45:47] | 我们要准备接待古家人 | |
[45:49] | I just wanna know if it was generally positive or, like, less positive… | 我想知道是通常如此,还是不太可能 |
[45:53] | -It was a nightmare! -Félix! | 那是一场恶梦 -菲利 |
[45:54] | Hey, she needs to know, Pepi, she needs to know. | 她应该知道,佩芭,她应该知道 |
[45:56] | We don’t talk about Bruno. | 我们不谈布鲁诺 |
[45:57] | He would see something terrible. And then… | 他会看到可怕的东西,然后… |
[46:01] | Boom! It would happen. | 砰!会发生 |
[46:03] | We don’t talk about Bruno. | 我们不谈布鲁诺 |
[46:04] | What if you didn’t understand what he saw? | 要是你不懂他看到的呢? |
[46:06] | Then you better figure it out, because it was coming for you. | 那最好弄清楚,因为它会来找你 |
[46:10] | We don’t talk about Bruno-no-no-no | 我们不谈论布鲁诺,不不不 |
[46:15] | We don’t talk about Bruno | 我们不谈布鲁诺 |
[46:19] | -But it was my wedding day -It was our wedding day | 那是我的大喜之日 -我们大喜之日 |
[46:22] | We were getting ready And there wasn’t a cloud in the sky | 我们正在准备,天空万里无云 |
[46:26] | No clouds allowed in the sky | 天空不准有云 |
[46:28] | Bruno walks in With a mischievous grin | 布鲁诺走进来,带着调皮的笑容 |
[46:32] | Thunder | 打雷 |
[46:33] | You’re telling the story or am I? | 是你在说故事还是我? |
[46:36] | I’m sorry, mi vida Go on | 对不起,亲爱的,继续 |
[46:38] | Bruno says it looks like rain | 布鲁诺说看来快下雨了 |
[46:40] | Why did he tell her? | 他为何要告诉她? |
[46:42] | In doing so, he floods my brain | 他害我胡思乱想 |
[46:45] | Abuela gets the umbrella | 阿嬷拿起雨伞 |
[46:47] | Married in a hurricane | 在飓风中结婚 |
[46:50] | What a joyous day But anyway | 多欢喜的一天,但无论如何 |
[46:52] | We don’t talk about Bruno-no-no-no | 我们不谈论布鲁诺,不不不 |
[46:57] | We don’t talk about Bruno | 我们不谈布鲁诺 |
[47:00] | Hey | 嘿 |
[47:01] | Grew to live in fear of Bruno stuttering or stumbling | 生活中越来越怕布鲁诺 |
[47:03] | I can always hear him sort of muttering And mumbling | 我总能听到他喃喃自语 |
[47:06] | I associate him with The sound of falling sand | 联想到落沙的声音 |
[47:10] | It’s a heavy lift with a Gift so humbling | 有天赋却如此谦虚不容易 |
[47:13] | Always left Abuela and the family fumbling | 总让阿嬷和家人支支吾吾 |
[47:15] | Grappling with prophecies They couldn’t understand | 努力理解他们不懂的预言 |
[47:18] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[47:19] | Seven-foot frame Rats along his back | 身高超过两米,背上有老鼠 |
[47:24] | When he calls your name It all fades to black | 当他叫你名字,又渐渐变成黑 |
[47:28] | Yeah, he sees your dreams And feasts on your screams | 他看见你的梦,你尖叫他更兴奋 |
[47:34] | We don’t talk about Bruno-no-no-no | 我们不谈论布鲁诺,不不不 |
[47:39] | We don’t talk about Bruno | 我们不谈布鲁诺 |
[47:43] | He told me my fish would die The next day dead | 他说我的鱼会死,第二天果然成真 |
[47:47] | No, no | 不,不 |
[47:48] | He told me I’d grow a gut And just like he said | 他说我会长出大肚腩,结果是真的 |
[47:51] | –No, no –He said that all my hair would disappear | 不,不 -他说我头发会消失 |
[47:54] | Now look at my head | 现在看看我的头 |
[47:56] | No, no | 不,不 |
[47:57] | Your fate is sealed When your prophecy is read | 当预言说出来,你命运就已注定 |
[48:01] | He told me That the life of my dreams | 他说我梦想中的生活 |
[48:05] | Would be promised and someday be mine | 总有一天会实现 |
[48:11] | He told me that my power would grow | 他说我的魔力会增长 |
[48:14] | Like the grapes that thrive on the vine | 就像葡萄树上茂盛的葡萄 |
[48:18] | Mariano’s on his way | 马里亚诺出发了 |
[48:20] | He told me that the man of my dreams | 他说我的梦中情人 |
[48:24] | Would be just out of reach | 将会遥不可及 |
[48:27] | Betrothed to another | 与别人订婚 |
[48:30] | -It’s like I hear him now -Hey, sis | 我仿佛听见他 -嘿,姊 |
[48:33] | I want not a sound out of you | 我不想听你说话 |
[48:37] | I can hear him now | 我仿佛听见他 |
[48:39] | Um, Bruno Yeah, about that Bruno | 布鲁诺,关于那个布鲁诺 |
[48:43] | I really need to know about Bruno Give me the truth and the whole truth, Bruno | 我真想知道布鲁诺的事 |
[48:45] | 给我全部真相,布鲁诺 | |
[48:48] | Isabela, your boyfriend’s here! | 伊莎贝拉,你男朋友来了 |
[48:51] | Time for dinner | 晚餐时间到 |
[48:53] | -It was my wedding day -It was our wedding day | 那是我的大喜之日 -我们大喜之日 |
[48:57] | -And there wasn’t a cloud in the sky -No clouds allowed in the sky | 天空万里无云 -万里无云 |
[49:01] | He told me that my power would grow | (路易莎) |
[49:02] | 他说我的魔力会增长 | |
[49:06] | -Thunder -You’re telling the story or am I? | 打雷 -是你在说故事还是我? |
[49:09] | Mariano’s on his way | 马里亚诺出发了 |
[49:11] | -Bruno says it looks like rain -Why did he tell her? | 布鲁诺说快下雨了 -他为何告诉她 |
[49:16] | -In doing so, he floods my brain -Abuela gets the umbrella | 他害我胡思乱想 -阿嬷拿起雨伞 |
[49:20] | Married in a hurricane | 在飓风中结婚 |
[49:25] | He’s here Don’t talk about Bruno-no | 他来了,不要谈布鲁诺 |
[49:28] | Why did I talk about Bruno? | 我为何谈布鲁诺? |
[49:31] | Not a word about Bruno | 千万别讲布鲁诺 |
[49:33] | I never should have brought up Bruno | 我根本不该提起布鲁诺 |
[49:37] | Miraboo! Got your party pants on? ‘Cause I… | 米拉贝儿,准备好了吗?我… |
[49:46] | I broke into Bruno’s tower. | 我闯进布鲁诺塔 |
[49:49] | I found his last vision. The family’s in trouble. | 发现他最后的幻象,我们家有麻烦 |
[49:50] | The magic is dying. The house is breaking, Luisa’s gift is fading. | 魔法快没了,房子快倒了 |
[49:52] | And I think it’s all because of me? | 路易莎的天赋逐渐消失 |
[49:52] | 我想一切都是因为我? | |
[49:59] | Pá? | 爸? |
[50:03] | We say nothing. Abuela wants tonight to be perfect. | 什么都别说,阿嬷希望今晚完美无瑕 |
[50:07] | Until the Guzmáns leave, you did not break into Bruno’s tower. | 古家人离开前别说你闯进布鲁诺塔 |
[50:09] | The magic is not dying. The house is not breaking. | 魔法还在,房子没坏 |
[50:12] | Luisa’s gift is not fading. | 路易莎的天赋没消失 |
[50:13] | No one will know. Just act normal. | 没人会知道的,装没事 |
[50:16] | No one has to know. | 谁都不必知道 |
[50:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[50:25] | She’s gonna tell everyone. | 她会告诉所有人 |
[50:26] | Time to eat! | 吃饭罗 |
[50:30] | The Guzmáns and the Madrigals together will be so good for the encanto. | 古兹曼家和马瑞格家结亲一定旺 |
[50:35] | Yes. Then, let’s hope tonight is not a horrible disaster. | 对,希望今晚不是可怕的灾难 |
[50:40] | To a perfect night! | 敬完美的夜晚 |
[50:51] | Avocado? | 酪梨? |
[50:58] | Camilo. Fix your face. | 卡米罗,脸调整一下 |
[51:01] | Water? | 喝水? |
[51:07] | Mirabel. | 米拉贝儿 |
[51:09] | The cream, please? | 请给我鲜奶油 |
[51:11] | Pá, the cream? | 爸,鲜奶油? |
[51:17] | …Bruno’s vision. | 布鲁诺的幻象 |
[51:19] | Pepa, the cloud. | 佩芭,有云 |
[51:21] | Clear skies, clear skies, clear skies. | 晴朗的天空… |
[51:25] | Bruno’s vision. | 布鲁诺的幻象 |
[51:32] | Mirabel? | 米拉贝儿 |
[51:34] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗? |
[51:36] | Everything is great. She’s just excited. | 都很好,她只是很兴奋 |
[51:39] | For you to propose. Which you should do! | 因为你要求婚,该求婚了 |
[51:41] | -Yes. -As fast as you can. | 对 -尽快 |
[51:43] | I was actually gonna… | 其实我本来要… |
[51:44] | You were actually gonna. Great! | 其实你本来要,太好了 |
[51:49] | Well, since everyone here has a talent… | 既然这里每个人都有天赋 |
[51:52] | my Mariano wanted to begin with a song! | 我的马里亚诺想先唱首歌 |
[51:55] | Luisa, could you bring over the piano? | 路易莎,你能把钢琴搬过来吗? |
[51:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:01] | It’s actually family tradition to sing after. | 我们家的传统是事后才唱 |
[52:07] | Isabela, most graceful of all the Madrigals. | 伊莎贝拉,最优雅的马瑞格家人 |
[52:14] | You’re doing great. | 你表现得很好 |
[52:15] | The most perfect flower in this entire encanto… | 整个非凡之地最完美的花… |
[52:19] | No! | 不 |
[52:25] | 在整个非凡之地… | |
[52:29] | Will you marry… | 你愿意嫁给… |
[52:31] | No! | 不! |
[52:36] | What is happening? | 怎么回事? |
[52:38] | Mirabel found Bruno’s vision. She’s in it. | 米拉贝儿发现布鲁诺幻象,她在里面 |
[52:40] | She’s gonna destroy the magic and now, we’re all doomed! | 她会破坏魔法,我们完蛋了 |
[53:12] | Abuela, please! There’s gotta be an explanation. | 阿嬷,拜托,这一定有原因 |
[53:15] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[53:16] | -I’m a loser! -Luisa! | 我是个鲁蛇 -路易莎 |
[53:18] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[53:19] | I’m not doing anything! It’s Bruno’s vision! | 我什么都没做,是布鲁诺的幻象 |
[53:30] | The magic is strong! Everything is fine! | 魔法很强,一切都很好 |
[53:34] | We are the Madrigals! | 我们是马瑞格家 |
[53:37] | Mirabel! | 米拉贝儿 |
[54:33] | Hey! | 喂 |
[54:50] | It’s okay, mami. Deep breath in, deep breath out. | 没事,深吸一口气,吐气 |
[54:57] | Stop! | 别跑 |
[55:00] | Stop! | 别跑 |
[55:24] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[55:26] | Help! Help… | 救命啊… |
[55:29] | Casita! Casita! | 卡西达… |
[55:32] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[55:34] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[55:40] | You’re very sweaty. | 你满身大汗 |
[55:45] | Oh, no! | 糟糕 |
[56:00] | -Bye. -What? | 掰 -什么? |
[56:02] | No. Hold on! | 不,等等 |
[56:03] | Wait! Wait! | 等一下 |
[56:05] | Why did you take the vision? | 你为什么会有这个幻象? |
[56:07] | Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock. Knock on wood. | 敲敲敲…求好运 |
[56:08] | What does it mean? | 它代表什么? |
[56:09] | Is it why you came back or…? | 这是你回来的原因还是… |
[56:12] | Tío Bruno? | 布鲁诺舅舅? |
[56:13] | Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock. Knock on wood. | 敲敲敲…求好运 |
[56:15] | You were never supposed to see that vision. No one was. | 你根本不该看见那个幻象,谁都不该 |
[56:19] | -But… -A little salt. | 但是… -一点盐 |
[56:22] | Sugar. | 糖 |
[56:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[56:30] | Have you been in here patching the cracks? | 你都在这里修补裂缝吗? |
[56:34] | Oh, that? No, no, no. I’m too scared to go near those things. | 那个?没有…我太害怕不敢靠近 |
[56:37] | All the patching’s done by Hernando. | 都是赫南多修补的 |
[56:39] | -Who is Hernando? -I’m Hernando and I’m scared of nothing! | 赫南多是谁? |
[56:41] | 我是赫南多,天不怕地不怕 | |
[56:45] | It’s actually me. | 其实就是我 |
[56:47] | I used to say my real Gift was “acting.” | 我常说我真正的天赋是“演戏” |
[56:50] | I’m Jorge. I make the spackle. | 我是荷黑,会填泥料 |
[56:55] | How long have you been back here? | 你在这里待多久了? |
[57:04] | You never left. | 你没离开过 |
[57:06] | Well, I left my tower, which was, you know, a lot of stairs… | 我离开我的塔,那里有很多阶梯 |
[57:10] | and here, kitchen adjacent. | 在这里,厨房超近 |
[57:14] | Plus, free entertainment. | 还有免费的娱乐 |
[57:17] | So, what do you like? You like sports? | 你喜欢什么?喜欢运动吗? |
[57:19] | Game shows? Telenovelas? | 游戏节目?肥皂剧? |
[57:23] | Their love could never be. | 他们的爱太感人了 |
[57:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[57:28] | Well, because she’s his aunt and she has amnesia… | 因为她是他姑姑,她有失忆症 |
[57:30] | so she can’t remember that she’s his aunt. | 所以不记得她是他姑姑 |
[57:32] | It’s like a very forbidden kind of… | 这是一种非常禁忌的… |
[57:34] | I don’t understand why you left, but didn’t leave. | 我不明白你为何离开了又没离开 |
[57:40] | Oh, well, because, the mountains around the encanto are pretty tall. | 因为我们家周围都是高山 |
[57:45] | And like I said, free food and everything. | 就像我说的,有免费食物 |
[57:49] | You guys love the free food, don’t ya? | 你们喜欢免费食物,对不对? |
[57:52] | Always hungry. Never satisfied. | 永远吃不饱 |
[58:09] | (布鲁诺) | |
[58:15] | My Gift wasn’t helping the family… | 我的天赋没有帮助家里 |
[58:18] | but, I love my family, you know? | 但我爱我的家人 |
[58:21] | I just don’t know how to… | 我只是不知道如何… |
[58:25] | Well, anyway, I think you should go, because… | 总之你该走了,因为… |
[58:28] | I don’t really have a good reason, but, if I did, you’d be like… | 没什么好理由,如果有,你会说 |
[58:30] | “I should go, because that’s a good reason.” | “我该走了,因为这是好理由” |
[58:34] | Why was I in your vision? | 为什么我在你的幻象里? |
[58:38] | Tío Bruno? | 布鲁诺舅舅 |
[58:41] | I just wanted to make the family proud of me. | 我只想让家人为我骄傲 |
[58:46] | Just once. | 一次就好 |
[58:49] | But if I should stop… | 但如果我该停止 |
[58:53] | if I’m hurting my family… | 如果我伤害了家人 |
[58:56] | just tell me. | 尽管告诉我 |
[58:59] | I can’t tell you… | 我不能告诉你 |
[59:01] | because I don’t know. | 因为我不知道 |
[59:04] | I had this vision the night that you didn’t get your Gift. | 你没获得天赋那晚,我看见这个幻象 |
[59:09] | Abuela worried about the magic. | 阿嬷很担心魔法 |
[59:11] | So, she begged me to look into the future. See what it meant. | 她求我预见未来,看它代表什么 |
[59:17] | And I saw the magic in danger. | 我看到魔法陷入危险 |
[59:21] | Our house breaking. | 我们的房子瓦解 |
[59:24] | And then, and then, and then, I saw you. | 然后…我看到你 |
[59:28] | But the vision was different. It would change. | 但这个幻象不同,它会改变 |
[59:32] | And there was no one answer. No clear fate. | 而且没有一个答案,没有明确的命运 |
[59:35] | Like your future was undecided. | 好像你的未来悬而未决 |
[59:39] | But I knew how it was gonna look. I knew what everyone would think… | 但我知道大家会怎么想 |
[59:42] | because I’m Bruno and everyone always assumes the worst, so… | 因为我是布鲁诺,大家总往坏处想 |
[59:46] | so… | 所以… |
[59:49] | You left to protect me? | 你离开是为了保护我? |
[59:55] | I don’t know which way it’ll go… | 我不知道情况会怎么发展 |
[59:58] | but my guess… | 但我猜… |
[59:59] | the family, the encanto… | 我们家,非凡之地 |
[1:00:02] | and the fate of the miracle itself… | 还有奇�本身的命运 |
[1:00:05] | Well, it’s all gonna come down to you. | 终究会靠你来决定 |
[1:00:09] | Or maybe I’m wrong. | 也许我错了 |
[1:00:11] | You know, it’s a mystery. That’s why this vision is… | 这是个谜,所以我的幻象… |
[1:00:15] | Look, if I could help anymore, I would… | 如果还能帮忙,我愿意 |
[1:00:19] | but that’s all I know. | 但我只知道这么多 |
[1:00:21] | Good luck. I wish I could’ve seen more. | 祝你好运,真希望我能看到更多 |
[1:00:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:00:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:00:32] | You wish you could have seen more, so see more! | 你希望你能看到更多,那就看更多 |
[1:00:35] | Have another vision. | 再来另一个幻象 |
[1:00:38] | No, no. See, I don’t do visions anymore. | 不,我已经不产生幻象了 |
[1:00:40] | -But you could. -But I won’t. | 但你可以 -我不愿意 |
[1:00:41] | You can’t say the weight of the world is on your shoulders. The end. | 你不能说世界的重担都在你的肩上 |
[1:00:46] | If our fate’s up to me, me says have another vision. | 如果命运操之在我,那就再来个幻象 |
[1:00:50] | Maybe it’ll show me what to do. | 也许它会指引我 |
[1:00:52] | Look, even if I wanted to, which I don’t, you wrecked my vision cave. | 即使我想,其实我不想 |
[1:00:54] | 你也毁了我的幻象洞穴 | |
[1:00:56] | Which is a problem, ’cause I need a big open space. | 那会是问题,因为我需要开阔大空间 |
[1:00:58] | -We’ll find one. -Where? | 我们去找一个 -哪里? |
[1:01:00] | Use my room. | 用我的房间 |
[1:01:02] | The rats told me everything. Don’t eat those. | 老鼠把一切都告诉我了,别吃 |
[1:01:09] | Our family needs help, and you need to get outta here. | 我们家需要帮助,你需要离开这里 |
[1:01:31] | You should have told me the second you saw the vision. | 你看见幻象时就该告诉我 |
[1:01:34] | Think of the family. | 想想这个家 |
[1:01:35] | I was thinking of my daughter. | 我想的是我女儿 |
[1:01:38] | Pepa, calm down. | 佩芭,冷静点 |
[1:01:39] | -I’m doing my best. -Yes. | 我在努力 -对 |
[1:01:41] | You’re lucky it’s not a hurricane. | 算你好运,这不是飓风 |
[1:01:43] | Mamá, you’ve always been too hard on Mirabel. | 妈妈,你一直对米拉贝儿太严厉 |
[1:01:46] | Look around. | 你看看 |
[1:01:48] | We must protect our family, our encanto. We cannot lose our home. | 我们必须保护家人,非凡之地 |
[1:01:51] | 不能失去我们的家 | |
[1:01:55] | People in town are becoming anxious about the magic. | 镇上的人对魔法开始感到焦虑 |
[1:01:59] | They want to see you. | 他们想见你 |
[1:02:01] | Mirabel was in that vision for a reason. | 米拉贝儿出现在幻象中是有原因的 |
[1:02:04] | Find her. | 去找她 |
[1:02:11] | We might wanna hurry. | 我们可能要快点 |
[1:02:14] | You can’t hurry the future. | 未来是催不得的 |
[1:02:19] | What if I show you something worse? | 要是我给你看到更糟的呢? |
[1:02:21] | If I see something that you don’t like, you’re gonna be all… | 如果我看到你不喜欢的事,你会说 |
[1:02:23] | “Bruno makes bad things happen. Oh, he’s creepy and his vision killed my goldfish.” | 布鲁诺让坏事发生,他好诡异 |
[1:02:25] | 他的幻象害死我的金鱼 | |
[1:02:28] | I don’t think you make bad things happen. | 我不认为你会让坏事发生 |
[1:02:31] | Sometimes family weirdos just get a bad rap. | 有时家里的怪咖只是名声不好 |
[1:02:36] | You can do this. | 你可以做得到 |
[1:02:41] | For the nerves. | 免得你紧张 |
[1:02:46] | I can do this. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this. | 我做得到… |
[1:03:21] | (布鲁诺) | |
[1:03:23] | You might wanna hang on. | 你可能得抓紧 |
[1:03:59] | It’s just the same thing. I gotta stop! | 还是一样,我得停下来 |
[1:04:02] | No. I need to know which way it goes. There’s gotta be an answer. | 不,我得知道怎么发展,一定有答案 |
[1:04:07] | Something we’re not seeing! | 我们没看到的关键 |
[1:04:08] | You’re looking at the same thing that I am. | 你看到的跟我一样 |
[1:04:10] | -If there was something else… -There! | 如果还有别的… -那里 |
[1:04:12] | Over there! | 在那边 |
[1:04:14] | Butterfly! | 蝴蝶 |
[1:04:15] | Follow the butterfly! | 跟着蝴蝶走 |
[1:04:22] | Where is that? | 那是哪里? |
[1:04:23] | It’s all out of order. | 全都乱了 |
[1:04:26] | It’s the candle. The candle’s getting brighter! | 是那根蜡烛,越来越亮了 |
[1:04:30] | -I think you’re gonna help the candle! -How? | 我想你会帮助那根蜡烛 -怎么帮? |
[1:04:33] | There’s someone with you. | 有人跟你在一起 |
[1:04:36] | -And you fight her! -What? | 你和她打架 -什么? |
[1:04:38] | Wait, no, no. Is that a hug? | 不,那是拥抱吗? |
[1:04:39] | Am I fighting or hugging? | 我是在打架还是拥抱? |
[1:04:41] | An embrace. An embrace! | 拥抱… |
[1:04:43] | To make the candle bright you have to embrace her. | 为了使蜡烛发亮,你必须拥抱她 |
[1:04:46] | Embrace who? | 拥抱谁? |
[1:04:47] | Almost there. | 快看到了 |
[1:04:49] | -Who is it? -Almost there. | 是谁?-快看到了 |
[1:04:51] | I got it! | 有了 |
[1:04:54] | Isabela? | 伊莎贝拉? |
[1:05:01] | Your sister? That’s great! | 你姊?太好了 |
[1:05:05] | Every time. | 每次都这样 |
[1:05:08] | Why would embracing Isabela do anything? | 拥抱伊莎贝拉怎么会有用? |
[1:05:11] | I don’t know. Our family got a miracle. How do you help a family miracle? | 不知道,我们家有个奇� |
[1:05:13] | You hug a sister. | 如何帮助家庭奇�? |
[1:05:14] | Mirabel? Mirabel? | 拥抱一个姊妹 |
[1:05:15] | 米拉贝儿… | |
[1:05:19] | Mirabel? | 米拉贝儿 |
[1:05:21] | Well, I think we’re running out of time here. | 我觉得我们快没时间了 |
[1:05:23] | It’s not gonna work. | 这是行不通的 |
[1:05:25] | She won’t hug me ever, okay? She hates me! | 她根本不会拥抱我,她恨我 |
[1:05:28] | Also, I don’t know if you heard, I ruined her proposal! | 你有没有听说我毁了她的求婚过程 |
[1:05:31] | -Plus, P.S., she is just annoying. -Mirabel? | 而且,她超烦人的 -米拉贝儿 |
[1:05:33] | -Of course it’s Isabela! -Mirabel? | 当然是伊莎贝拉 -米拉贝儿 |
[1:05:35] | What’s her problem with me anyway? | 她对我到底有什么意见? |
[1:05:37] | She’s the one with roses coming out of her… | 她让玫瑰从… |
[1:05:38] | Mirabel! | 米拉贝儿 |
[1:05:39] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 对不起… |
[1:05:41] | You see, you’re missing the point. | 你搞错重点了 |
[1:05:43] | The fate of the family, it’s not up to her. | 我们家的命运不是由她决定 |
[1:05:46] | It’s up to you. | 而是取决于你 |
[1:05:48] | You’re exactly what this family needs. | 你正是这个家需要的 |
[1:05:52] | You just have to see it. | 你必须明白这点 |
[1:05:55] | By yourself, after I leave. | 自己去,我先离开 |
[1:05:58] | What, you’re not coming? | 什么,你不一起来吗? |
[1:06:01] | It was your vision, Mirabel. Not mine. | 那是你的幻象,不是我的 |
[1:06:04] | You’re afraid Abuela will see you. | 你怕阿嬷会见到你 |
[1:06:05] | Yep. I mean, yes, that too. | 对,也是 |
[1:06:09] | Hey, after you save the miracle, come visit. | 等你挽救了奇�之后再来找我 |
[1:06:14] | After I save the miracle, I’m bringing you home. | 等我挽救奇�之后,我要带你回家 |
[1:06:19] | Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock. Knock on wood. | 敲敲敲…求好运 |
[1:06:34] | You got this. Just gonna save the miracle. | 你可以的,只要挽救奇� |
[1:06:39] | With a hug. | 用一个拥抱 |
[1:06:41] | Isa? Hey. | 伊莎?嘿 |
[1:06:45] | I know we’ve had our issues… | 我知道我们有点问题 |
[1:06:48] | but I’m ready to be a better sister… to you. | 但我准备当个更好的妹妹了 |
[1:06:54] | So, we should just hug. | 所以我们应该拥抱一下 |
[1:06:57] | Let’s hug it out, huh? | 一抱泯恩仇 |
[1:07:00] | “Hug it out”? | 一抱泯恩仇? |
[1:07:04] | Luisa can’t lift an empanada… | 路易莎手无缚鸡之力 |
[1:07:07] | Mariano’s nose looks like a smashed papaya! | 马里亚诺鼻子像木瓜泥 |
[1:07:11] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[1:07:14] | Isa, I feel like you’re upset. | 伊莎,我觉得你很生气 |
[1:07:18] | And you know what cures being upset? A warm embrace. | 怎样才能消气呢?一个温暖的拥抱 |
[1:07:22] | Get out. | 出去 |
[1:07:25] | Everything was perfect. | 本来一切都很完美 |
[1:07:27] | Abuela was happy. The family was happy. | 阿嬷很开心,家人很开心 |
[1:07:29] | You wanna be a better sister? Apologize for ruining my life. | 你想当更好的妹妹? |
[1:07:32] | 那就为毁了我的人生道歉 | |
[1:07:39] | Go on. Apologize. | 快啊,道歉 |
[1:07:46] | I… | 我… |
[1:07:49] | am… | 很… |
[1:07:51] | sorry… | 抱歉 |
[1:07:55] | -that your life is so great! -Out. | 你的人生好棒棒 -出去 |
[1:07:58] | Wait! Fine! I apologize! | 等等,好啦,我道歉 |
[1:08:02] | I wasn’t trying to ruin your life! | 我并不想毁了你的人生 |
[1:08:05] | Some of us have bigger problems… | 我们有的人问题更大 |
[1:08:08] | you selfish, entitled princess! | 你这个自私、傲慢的公主 |
[1:08:10] | “Selfish”? | 自私? |
[1:08:12] | I’ve been stuck being perfect my whole entire life! | 我一辈子都只能完美 |
[1:08:17] | And literally, the only thing you have ever done for me is mess things up! | 可是,你成天只会帮我搞破坏 |
[1:08:21] | Nothing is messed up! You can still marry that big dumb hunk! | 才没有,你还是能嫁给那个大蠢蛋 |
[1:08:24] | I never wanted to marry him! I was doing it for the family! | 我根本不想嫁给他,我是为了这个家 |
[1:08:30] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[1:08:32] | Isa… | 伊莎 |
[1:08:33] | that is a very serious confession. | 坦承这一点很不容易 |
[1:08:38] | Okay, get over here. | 好,过来 |
[1:08:40] | Bring it in. | 过来抱抱 |
[1:08:42] | Isa? | 伊莎 |
[1:08:46] | I just made something unexpected | 我做了一样意想不到的东西 |
[1:08:50] | Something sharp Something new | 很激烈,很新奇 |
[1:08:54] | Isa? This is the part where we… | 伊莎,这时我们应该… |
[1:08:56] | It’s not symmetrical or perfect But it’s beautiful | 它不对称也不完美,却很漂亮 |
[1:09:00] | And it’s mine What else can I do? | 它是我的,我还能做什么? |
[1:09:04] | Wait Bring it in, bring it in | 等等,抱一下 |
[1:09:06] | -Good talk, bring it in, bring it in -What else can I do? | 很好,抱一下 -我还能做什么? |
[1:09:09] | Let’s hug Bring it in, bring it in | 抱一下抱一下 |
[1:09:10] | Free hugs Bring it in, bring it in | 免费拥抱,抱一下 |
[1:09:12] | I grow rows and rows of roses | 我种下一排排的玫瑰 |
[1:09:16] | Flor de mayo by the mile | 绵延不绝的五月花 |
[1:09:20] | I make perfect, practiced poses | 我摆出练习过的完美姿势 |
[1:09:24] | So much hides behind my smile | 微笑背后藏了许多辛酸 |
[1:09:28] | What could I do if I just grew What I was feeling in the moment? | 如果此刻的感受滋长,我能做什么? |
[1:09:34] | Do you know where you’re going? | 你知道何去何从吗? |
[1:09:36] | What could I do if I just knew It didn’t need to be perfect? | 如果我知道不需完美,我能做什么? |
[1:09:41] | It just needed to be And they let me be | 它只需要存在,它们让我自在 |
[1:09:44] | A hurricane of jacarandás | 狂风般的蓝花楹 |
[1:09:48] | –Strangling figs, hanging vines –Fig! | 交缠的无花果,垂挂的藤蔓 |
[1:09:51] | This is fine | 这样很好 |
[1:09:53] | Palma de cera fills the air As I climb and I push through | 当我往上爬,蜡棕榈弥漫空气中 |
[1:09:59] | What else can I do? | 我还能做什么? |
[1:10:02] | Can I deliver us a river of sundew? | 我能创造一条毛毡苔之河吗? |
[1:10:06] | Careful, it’s carnivorous A little just won’t do | 小心,这是食肉植物,一点点不够 |
[1:10:10] | I wanna feel the shiver of something new | 我要感受新事物的悸动 |
[1:10:13] | I’m so sick of pretty I want something true, don’t you? | 我厌倦了漂亮,想要真实的东西 |
[1:10:17] | You just seemed like your life’s been a dream Since the moment you opened your eyes | 你仿佛一睁开双眼,人生就是场梦 |
[1:10:22] | How far do these roots go down? | 这些根向下扎得多深? |
[1:10:24] | All I know are the blossoms you grow | 我只知道你种的花朵 |
[1:10:28] | But it’s awesome to see how You rise | 但看你跃起真美妙 |
[1:10:30] | -How far can I rise? -How far can you rise? | 我能跳多远?-你能跳多远? |
[1:10:32] | Through the roof to the skies Let’s go | 穿过屋顶到天空,我们走 |
[1:10:36] | A hurricane of jacarandás | 狂风般的蓝花楹 |
[1:10:40] | -Strangling figs -Go | 交缠的无花果 -走吧 |
[1:10:42] | -Hanging vines -Grow | 垂挂的藤蔓 -成长 |
[1:10:45] | Palma de cera fills the air As I climb and I push through | 当我往上爬,蜡棕榈弥漫空气中 |
[1:10:51] | What else? What else? | 还有什么?还有什么? |
[1:10:52] | What can you do when you are Deeply madly truly in the moment? | 当你深深陷在这一刻,你能怎么做? |
[1:10:57] | Seize the moment Keep going | 把握当下,继续前进 |
[1:11:00] | What can you do when you know Who you want to be isn’t perfect? | 当你知道目标不完美,你能怎么做? |
[1:11:05] | -But I’ll still be okay -Hey, everybody clear the way | 但我还是没事 -大家让开 |
[1:11:08] | -I’m coming through with tabebuia -Tabebuia | 我要穿过风铃木 -风铃木 |
[1:11:12] | -Making waves -Making waves | 制造波浪 -制造波浪 |
[1:11:14] | –Changing minds –You’ve changed mine | 改变心意 -你改变了我 |
[1:11:17] | The way is clearer ’cause you’re here | 因为你在,方向更清晰 |
[1:11:19] | And well, I owe this all to you | 这一切都要感谢你 |
[1:11:23] | What else can I do? | 我还能做什么? |
[1:11:25] | Show them what you can do | 让他们看看你的能耐 |
[1:11:27] | -What else can I do? -There’s nothing you can’t do | 我还能做什么?-没你做不到的事 |
[1:11:31] | What else can I do? | 我还能做什么? |
[1:11:36] | You’re a bad influence. | 我被你带坏了 |
[1:11:39] | What is going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:11:41] | Abuela? It’s okay! Everything’s… | 阿嬷?没关系,一切… |
[1:11:44] | We’re gonna save the miracle. The magic… | 我们要挽救奇�,魔法… |
[1:11:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:11:47] | Look at our home! Look at your sister! | 看看我们家,看看你姊 |
[1:11:50] | Please just… Isabela wasn’t happy. | 拜托…伊莎贝拉不快乐 |
[1:11:53] | Of course she isn’t happy. You ruined her proposal. | 她当然不快乐,你毁了她的求婚 |
[1:11:55] | No, no, no. She needed me to ruin her proposal. | 不…她需要我毁掉她的求婚 |
[1:11:58] | And then we did all this! | 然后我们做了这一切 |
[1:11:59] | And the candle burned brighter and the cracks… | 蜡烛烧得更亮,裂缝… |
[1:12:01] | -Mirabel. -That’s why I’m in the vision! | 米拉贝儿 -所以我才会在幻象中 |
[1:12:02] | I’m saving the miracle! | 我在挽救奇� |
[1:12:04] | You have to stop, Mirabel! | 你必须停止,米拉贝儿 |
[1:12:09] | The cracks started with you. | 裂缝是从你开始的 |
[1:12:12] | Bruno left because of you. | 布鲁诺因为你才离开 |
[1:12:14] | Luisa’s losing her powers. Isabela’s out of control. | 路易莎失去魔力,伊莎贝拉失控 |
[1:12:18] | Because of you! | 都是因为你 |
[1:12:20] | I don’t know why you weren’t given a Gift… | 我不知道你为什么没有天赋 |
[1:12:23] | but it is not an excuse for you to hurt this family. | 但它不是你伤害这个家的藉口 |
[1:12:37] | I will never be good enough for you. | 对你来说我永远都不够好 |
[1:12:43] | Will I? | 对不对? |
[1:12:47] | No matter how hard I try. | 不管我多努力 |
[1:12:55] | No matter how hard any of us tries. | 无论我们有多努力 |
[1:13:00] | Luisa will never be strong enough. | 路易莎永远不够强壮 |
[1:13:04] | Isabela won’t be perfect enough. | 伊莎贝拉不够完美 |
[1:13:07] | Bruno left our family because you only saw the worst in him. | 布鲁诺离开是因为你只看到他的缺点 |
[1:13:10] | Bruno didn’t care about this family. | 布鲁诺不在乎这个家 |
[1:13:12] | He loves this family. | 他爱这个家 |
[1:13:14] | I love this family. We all love this family. | 我爱这个家,我们都爱这个家 |
[1:13:18] | You’re the one that doesn’t care. | 不在乎的人是你 |
[1:13:20] | -You’re the one breaking our home. -Don’t you ever… | 破坏我们家的人是你 -不准你… |
[1:13:23] | The miracle is dying, because of you. | 奇�快消失都是因为你 |
[1:13:31] | No, no, no! | 不… |
[1:13:33] | The candle! | 蜡烛 |
[1:13:41] | Casita! Get me up there! | 卡西达,带我上去 |
[1:13:55] | No! | 不! |
[1:14:03] | No! | 不! |
[1:14:12] | (安东尼奥) | |
[1:14:17] | Careful, Antonio! | 小心,安东尼奥 |
[1:14:19] | We gotta get out of here! | 我们得离开这里 |
[1:14:20] | Mirabel! Mirabel! | 米拉贝儿… |
[1:14:23] | Mirabel, we have to get out! | 米拉贝儿,快出去 |
[1:14:36] | -Mirabel! -Mirabel! | 米拉贝儿 -米拉贝儿 |
[1:14:37] | Mirabel, leave it! | 米拉贝儿,别管了 |
[1:14:43] | Mirabel! The house is going to fall! | 米拉贝儿,房子要垮了 |
[1:14:49] | -Mirabel, get out! -Mirabel! | 米拉贝儿,快出来 -米拉贝儿 |
[1:15:20] | No. | 不 |
[1:15:32] | Mirabel! | 米拉贝儿 |
[1:15:35] | Mirabel, are you hurt? | 米拉贝儿,你受伤了吗? |
[1:15:41] | Mirabel! | 米拉贝儿 |
[1:15:42] | Julieta, come quick! | 胡莉叶塔,快来 |
[1:15:44] | Julieta! | 胡莉叶塔 |
[1:15:45] | Don’t move. I’ll be right back. | 不要动,我马上回来 |
[1:15:50] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样?-拜托来帮忙 |
[1:15:52] | Here, let me help you. Let me help you. | 我帮你… |
[1:15:55] | -Everyone okay? -Antonio, don’t cry, papito. | 大家没事吧?-安东尼奥,别哭 |
[1:15:58] | How is this possible? The encanto’s broken. | 我想保护它却不行 -非凡之地毁了 |
[1:16:01] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办? |
[1:16:03] | My powers. They’re gone. | 我的魔力,消失了 |
[1:16:05] | What about Antonio? What is he gonna do? | 安东尼奥呢?他要怎么办? |
[1:16:12] | Mirabel? | 米拉贝儿? |
[1:16:15] | Mirabel! Where’s Mirabel? | 米拉贝儿,米拉贝儿在哪里? |
[1:16:17] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[1:16:19] | Mirabel! | 米拉贝儿 |
[1:16:21] | Mirabel? | 米拉贝儿? |
[1:16:24] | Mirabel! | 米拉贝儿 |
[1:16:37] | Mirabel? | 米拉贝儿 |
[1:16:42] | Mirabel! | 米拉贝儿 |
[1:16:45] | Mirabel! | 米拉贝儿 |
[1:16:48] | They haven’t found her yet? | 他们还没找到她吗? |
[1:16:50] | -Mirabel! -Mirabel! | 米拉贝儿 -米拉贝儿 |
[1:16:53] | Mirabel! | 米拉贝儿 |
[1:17:13] | Mirabel. | 米拉贝儿 |
[1:17:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:17:26] | I didn’t want to hurt us. | 我并不想伤害大家 |
[1:17:29] | I just wanted… | 我只想… |
[1:17:32] | to be something I’m not. | 跟原来的自己不一样 |
[1:17:50] | I’ve never been able to come back here. | 我始终无法回来这里 |
[1:17:56] | This river is where we were given our miracle. | 这条河是我们奇�降临的地方 |
[1:18:04] | Where Abuelo Pedro… | 也就是佩德罗阿公… |
[1:18:11] | I thought we would have a different life. | 我以为我们的生活会不一样 |
[1:18:15] | I thought I would be a different woman. | 我以为我会改头换面 |
[1:20:46] | I was given a miracle. | 我获得一个奇� |
[1:20:51] | A second chance. | 第二次机会 |
[1:20:57] | And I was so afraid to lose it… | 我好害怕失去它 |
[1:21:03] | that I lost sight of who our miracle was for. | 忘了我们奇�的初衷 |
[1:21:11] | And I am so sorry. | 我好抱歉 |
[1:21:17] | You never hurt our family, Mirabel. | 你从来没伤害过我们家,米拉贝儿 |
[1:21:22] | We are broken… | 我们家庭破碎 |
[1:21:28] | because of me. | 是因为我 |
[1:21:44] | Abuela. | 阿嬷 |
[1:21:47] | I can finally see. | 我终于明白了 |
[1:21:54] | You lost your home. | 你失去了你的家 |
[1:21:58] | Lost everything. | 失去了一切 |
[1:22:03] | You suffered so much… | 你吃了那么多苦 |
[1:22:05] | all alone… | 孤单无助 |
[1:22:08] | so it would never happen again. | 那种情况才不会再发生 |
[1:22:13] | We were saved because of you. | 我们是因为你才得救 |
[1:22:17] | We were given a miracle, because of you. | 我们是因为你才获得奇� |
[1:22:22] | We are a family, because of you. | 我们是因为你才成为一个家 |
[1:22:27] | And nothing could ever be broken | 无论碰上任何困难 |
[1:22:30] | that we can’t fix… together. | 我们都能一起解决 |
[1:22:39] | I asked my Pedro for help. | 我向我的佩德罗求助 |
[1:22:44] | Mirabel. | 米拉贝儿 |
[1:22:48] | He sent me you. | 结果他派你来给我 |
[1:23:20] | She didn’t do this! | 不是她做的 |
[1:23:23] | She didn’t do this! | 不是她做的 |
[1:23:25] | I gave her a vision! | 我给了她一个幻象 |
[1:23:30] | It was me! | 是我 |
[1:23:31] | I was, like, “Go!” And she was, like… | 我说“去吧”,她就… |
[1:23:34] | She only wanted to help. | 她只是想帮忙 |
[1:23:36] | I don’t care what you think of me, but if you’re too stubborn to… | 我不管你怎么看我,如果你太顽固… |
[1:23:42] | Brunito. | |
[1:23:44] | I feel like I missed something important. | 我好像漏掉了什么重点 |
[1:23:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:23:58] | What’s happening? Where are we going? | 现在是怎样?我们要去哪? |
[1:24:02] | Home. | 回家 |
[1:24:10] | It’s her! I found her! | 是她,我发现她了 |
[1:24:12] | I found her! | 是我发现她的 |
[1:24:14] | She’s back! She’s back, she’s back! | 她回来了… |
[1:24:27] | Mirabel! | 米拉贝儿 |
[1:24:31] | Mirabel! | 米拉贝儿 |
[1:24:34] | Mamá. | 妈妈 |
[1:24:36] | Mi amor, I was so worried. | 亲爱的,我担心死了 |
[1:24:37] | We couldn’t find you. | 我们找不到你 |
[1:24:39] | There were bees everywhere. | 到处都是蜜蜂 |
[1:24:44] | I’ll be okay. | 我不会有事的 |
[1:24:46] | Not if we don’t have a house. | 要有房子才行 |
[1:24:48] | What? We don’t have a house. I can’t say we don’t have a house? | 怎样?我们没房子啊,不能说吗? |
[1:24:51] | What is that? Not a house. | 那是什么?不是房子 |
[1:25:01] | Look at this home We need a new foundation | 看看这个家,我们需要新的基础 |
[1:25:05] | It may seem hopeless But we’ll get by just fine | 看似绝望,但我们会撑过去 |
[1:25:10] | Look at this family A glowing constellation | 看看这个家,闪闪发亮的一群人 |
[1:25:14] | So full of stars And everybody wants to shine | 宛如星星,每个人都想闪耀 |
[1:25:20] | But the stars don’t shine, they burn | 但星星不会发光,而是燃烧 |
[1:25:25] | And the constellations shift | 群星也会变换 |
[1:25:30] | I think it’s time you learn | 你该体认到 |
[1:25:34] | You’re more than just your Gift | 你的天赋无法代表你 |
[1:25:37] | And I’m sorry I held on too tight | 抱歉我一直逼得太紧 |
[1:25:42] | Just so afraid I’d lose you too | 我好怕也失去你们 |
[1:25:46] | The miracle is not Some magic that you’ve got | 奇�不是你拥有的魔法 |
[1:25:50] | The miracle is you | 奇�就是你 |
[1:25:51] | Not some Gift Just you | 不是某种天赋,就是你 |
[1:25:54] | The miracle is you | 奇�就是你 |
[1:25:56] | All of you All of you | 你们所有人… |
[1:25:58] | Okay so We gonna talk about Bruno? | 好吧,我们要谈布鲁诺吗? |
[1:26:02] | That’s Bruno? | 那是布鲁诺? |
[1:26:04] | Yeah There’s a lot to say about Bruno | 是啊,布鲁诺有很多事能说 |
[1:26:07] | I’ll start, okay Pepa, I’m sorry about your wedding | 我先开始,佩芭,对你的婚礼很抱歉 |
[1:26:09] | Didn’t mean to be upsetting | 我不是故意要恶整 |
[1:26:10] | That wasn’t a prophecy I could just see you were sweating | 那不是预言,我能看到你在冒汗 |
[1:26:12] | And I wanted you to know That your bro loves you so | 我要你知道,你哥很爱你 |
[1:26:14] | Let it in, let it out Let it rain, let it snow | 让它进,让它出,让它下雨下雪 |
[1:26:16] | Let it go | 让它过去吧 |
[1:26:17] | That’s what I’m always saying, bro | 我也这么说,哥 |
[1:26:19] | I got a lot of apologies I got to say | 我有很多事要道歉 |
[1:26:20] | Hey, we’re just happy that you’re here, okay? | 我们很高兴你回来,懂吗? |
[1:26:23] | -Come into the light -That trip was only a night | 进入光明 -行程只有一夜 |
[1:26:25] | And no matter what happens We’re gonna find our way | 无论如何,我们都会找到方向 |
[1:26:27] | Yo, I knew he never left I heard him every day | 我知道他没离开,每天都听到他 |
[1:26:32] | What’s that sound? | 那是什么声音? |
[1:26:35] | I think it’s everyone in town | 我想是镇上的所有人 |
[1:26:39] | Hey | 嘿 |
[1:26:40] | Lay down your load Lay down your load | 放下你的负担,放下你的负担 |
[1:26:44] | Roll me down the road Roll me down the road | 让我往前走,让我往前走 |
[1:26:48] | We have no Gifts But we are many | 我们没有天赋,但人数众多 |
[1:26:53] | And we’ll do anything for you | 愿意为你们竭尽心力 |
[1:26:56] | It’s a dream when we work as a team You’re so strong | 当我们团队合作就是梦想,你好强壮 |
[1:27:01] | –Yeah, but sometimes I cry –So do I | 但有时我也会哭 -我也是 |
[1:27:05] | I may not be as strong But I’m getting wiser | 我可能不再那么强壮,但却更聪明 |
[1:27:07] | Yeah, I need sunlight and fertilizer | 我需要阳光与肥料 |
[1:27:09] | Come on Let’s plant something new and watch it fly | 来吧,种下新生命,让它成长 |
[1:27:11] | Straight up to the sky | 直上天际 |
[1:27:13] | Let’s go | 我们开始吧 |
[1:27:15] | The stars don’t shine, they burn | 星星不会发光,而是燃烧 |
[1:27:19] | The constellations glow | 群星闪耀 |
[1:27:23] | The seasons change in turn | 季节更迭 |
[1:27:27] | Would you watch our little girl go | 你看我们小女儿的表现 |
[1:27:30] | She takes after you | 她就像你 |
[1:27:34] | Hey, Mariano Why so blue? | 马里亚诺,为何这么忧郁? |
[1:27:38] | I just have so much love inside | 我心中有好多爱 |
[1:27:42] | You know, I’ve got this cousin too Have you met Dolores? | 我还有一个表姊,你见过朵乐吗? |
[1:27:47] | Okay, I’ll take it from here. Goodbye! | 我自己来,再见 |
[1:27:49] | You talk so loud | 你说话好大声 |
[1:27:51] | You take care of your mother And you make her proud | 你照顾母亲,让她骄傲 |
[1:27:52] | You write your own poetry Every night when you go to sleep | 每晚睡前,你自己写诗 |
[1:27:55] | And I’m seizing the moment So would you wake up and notice me | 我想把握时机,你醒来会注意我吗? |
[1:27:57] | Dolores, I see you. | 朵乐,我看见你 |
[1:27:59] | And I hear you. | 我听到了你 |
[1:28:00] | Yes! | 赞 |
[1:28:01] | All of you All of you | 你们所有人,你们所有人 |
[1:28:03] | -Let’s get married. -Slow down. | 我们结婚吧 -急什么? |
[1:28:05] | All of you All of you | 你们所有人,你们所有人 |
[1:28:09] | Home sweet home I like the new foundation | 甜蜜的家,我喜欢这新的基础 |
[1:28:14] | It isn’t perfect | 它并不完美 |
[1:28:16] | –Neither are we –That’s true | 我们也一样 -没错 |
[1:28:18] | Just one more thing before the celebration | 在庆祝之前,还有一件事 |
[1:28:22] | –What? –We need a doorknob | 什么?-我们需要一个门把 |
[1:28:24] | We made this one for you. | 我们为你做的 |
[1:28:37] | We see how bright you burn | 我们看到你燃烧得多么亮 |
[1:28:43] | We see how brave you’ve been | 我们看到你有多么勇敢 |
[1:28:50] | Now see yourself in turn | 现在你看看自己 |
[1:28:56] | You’re the real Gift, kid Let us in | 你是真正的天赋,孩子,让我们进去 |
[1:29:00] | Open your eyes | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[1:29:08] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么? |
[1:29:12] | I see… me. | 我看到…我 |
[1:29:18] | All of me | 全部的我 |
[1:30:12] | Come on! Get in here! | 快点,进来吧 |
[1:30:29] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:30:43] | Yeah, amor! | 赞啊,亲爱的 |
[1:30:53] | Everyone, together… | 大家一起… |
[1:30:55] | 马瑞格家 |