时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Emily, hey. | 艾米丽 嘿 |
[00:23] | Oh, my God! This is so exciting. | 天啊 这太让人激动了 |
[00:26] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[00:27] | Your grandmother must be so proud that you named the restaurant after her. | 你以你奶奶的名字命名餐厅 一定让她非常骄傲吧 |
[00:30] | She is. Come in, I want you to meet her. | 是的 进来吧 我想让你见见她 |
[00:32] | -She’s here? -Yeah. | 她在这里 是的 |
[00:34] | She insisted on coming to help me cook for the opening. | 她坚持要来帮我为开业烹饪 |
[00:37] | Aw, sweet. | 真贴心 |
[00:44] | Mami, this is my friend, Emily. | 奶奶 这是我的朋友 艾米丽 |
[00:47] | Emily, this is my grandmother – Gigi. | 艾米丽 这是我奶奶 琪琪 |
[00:49] | The famous Gigi! I’ve heard so much about you. | 大名鼎鼎的琪琪 我听说过很多关于你的事 |
[00:53] | It is so nice to finally meet you. | 终于见到你真是太好了 |
[00:57] | -Emily. -What? I’m learning. | 艾米丽 怎么了我在学习 |
[01:00] | Who is this lovely girl? | 这个可爱的姑娘是谁啊 |
[01:01] | She’s our neighbor. | 她是我的邻居 |
[01:03] | And the marketing executive for our restaurant. | 也是我们餐厅的营销主管 |
[01:04] | -Mmm. American? -Yes. From Chicago. | 美国人 是的 芝加哥来的 |
[01:07] | Will you tell her that I’m close with my grandmother too, | 你能告诉她 我和我的奶奶也很亲近 |
[01:10] | and seeing her here is really making me miss mine? | 在这里看见她 让我很想念我的奶奶吗 |
[01:13] | Well then, in Paris, you can have me. | 那在巴黎 你可以把我当作你的奶奶 |
[01:16] | -You speak English? -Of course. | 你会说英语 当然了 |
[01:19] | Hey, Emily. I see you’ve met Gigi. | 嘿 艾米丽 看来你见过琪琪了 |
[01:21] | Yeah, so exciting. | 是的 这太让人兴奋了 |
[01:22] | I had no idea she was here. | 我之前不知道她在这里 |
[01:24] | Yeah, for more than a week now. | 已经来了一个多星期了 |
[01:26] | Camille. We don’t bring flowers in the kitchen. | 卡蜜尔 我们不能把花带进厨房 |
[01:29] | It interferes with the aroma of the food. | 它会干扰食物的味道 |
[01:31] | Oh, of course. | 当然了 |
[01:33] | Gigi, be nice. | 琪琪 友好点 |
[01:35] | I’m as nice as I need to be. | 我要有多友好就有多友好 |
[01:38] | Come here. | 过来 |
[01:39] | I want you to taste this fish soup. | 我想让你尝尝这道鱼汤 |
[01:43] | I don’t think she wants fish soup for breakfast. | 我觉得她早餐不想喝鱼汤 |
[01:45] | No, I would love to, | 不 我很乐意 |
[01:47] | but I’m letting you know I’m not an expert. | 但你要知道我不是专家 |
[01:49] | Our food is for everyone. | 我们的食物是供所有人享用的 |
[01:54] | Ooh! Amazing! | 噢 太好吃了 |
[01:56] | You do have some competition here. | 你确实棋逢对手了 |
[01:58] | There’s no competition. | 没有竞争 |
[01:59] | That’s why she’s here, to make me look good. | 这就是她来这里的原因 给我长脸 |
[02:01] | The first week is so important. | 第一周很重要 |
[02:03] | Yeah, but we are closed on Saturday night. | 是的 但我们周六晚上要关门 |
[02:07] | My parents are throwing us an engagement party at the château this weekend, | 我父母周末要在城堡 给我们办订婚派对 |
[02:10] | and I would love for you and Alfie to come. | 我希望你和阿尔菲能来 |
[02:12] | Mindy and her new boyfriend too. | 还有敏迪和她的新男友 |
[02:14] | That’s very sweet. | 那真是贴心 |
[02:17] | Can I get the recipe for that? | 能给我鱼汤的食谱吗 |
[02:19] | Recipe? There are no recipes. | 食谱没有食谱 |
[02:22] | It’s not a list of things. It’s a feeling. | 这不是一个清单 这是一种感觉 |
[02:24] | You just know when something is right and when something is wrong. | 你自然会知道什么时候是对的 什么时候是错的 |
[02:33] | Thanks to my connection to the London fashion world, | 多亏了我和伦敦时尚圈的关系 |
[02:36] | I’m excited to announce that we have a meeting | 我很激动地宣布 |
[02:38] | with the legendary house of Turner & Ascot. | 我们要和大名鼎鼎的 特纳与阿斯科特公司开会 |
[02:42] | And by connections, | 他所说的关系 |
[02:44] | he means the Head of Development he partied with last night. | 是指昨晚跟他一起 去派对的开发部主管 |
[02:48] | -It was a business dinner. -Oh, really? | 那是商务晚餐 真的 |
[02:50] | I’m not interested in the details. Please continue. | 我对细节不感兴趣 请继续说吧 |
[02:53] | They are looking for a marketing firm to help expand their footprint in France | 他们在找一家营销公司 来帮忙扩大他们在法国的版图 |
[02:57] | and would like to come in to hear some ideas. | 他们想来听听我们的意见 |
[02:59] | That’s exciting. I’ll start brainstorming this afternoon. | 那太令人激动了 我今天下午就开始头脑风暴 |
[03:02] | That won’t be necessary. I’m already working on a pitch deck. | 没必要 我已经在准备方案演讲稿了 |
[03:05] | I’d like to see it when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了 我想看看 |
[03:07] | Bien sûr. | 当然了 |
[03:08] | Well, in other exciting news, | 还有一个令人激动的消息 |
[03:10] | Gabriel’s reimagined restaurant opens tonight. | 加百列重新设计的餐厅今晚开业 |
[03:13] | L’Esprit de Gigi. | 琪琪之魂 |
[03:14] | It’s inspired by his grandmother, | 灵感来自于他的奶奶 |
[03:15] | who’s here from Normandy to help him cook. | 她从诺曼底来这里帮他烹饪了 |
[03:17] | You cannot beat a grandmother’s cooking. | 奶奶的厨艺无人能及 |
[03:20] | And I’m hearing Antoine is putting some real money | 我听说安托万为这次改造 |
[03:24] | behind this reinvention. | 投入了大笔资金 |
[03:24] | Yes. And Gabriel is very focused on getting a Michelin star. | 是的 加百列非常 专注于获得米其林一星 |
[03:28] | Michelin star? Keep dreaming. | 米其林一星继续做梦吧 |
[03:31] | Oh. | 噢 |
[03:32] | There must be something we can do to help. | 一定有什么是我们能帮忙的 |
[03:34] | No, I’m afraid not. | 不 恐怕没有 |
[03:36] | You know, the whole process is shrouded in mystery, | 整个过程都充满了神秘的色彩 |
[03:39] | and every Michelin inspector is anonymous. | 每个米其林评委都是匿名的 |
[03:42] | Well, not totally anonymous. | 不完全匿名 |
[03:44] | Luc happens to know one intimately. | 卢克刚好跟其中一个很熟 |
[03:47] | Me? What are you talking about? | 我吗你在说什么 |
[03:49] | His ex-girlfriend, Marianne. | 他的前女友 玛丽安 |
[03:50] | Oh, which Marianne? | 哪个玛丽安 |
[03:52] | I can neither confirm nor deny. | 我不能承认 也不能否认 |
[03:54] | -Marianne number one. -How did you know that? | 玛丽安一号 你怎么知道的 |
[03:57] | Well, you told me and anyone else who would listen, so… | 你跟我还有 其他愿意听的人说过 所以 |
[04:01] | That’s why we broke up. | 这就是我们分手的原因 |
[04:03] | I was supposed to tell people she worked for the phone company, | 我本来应该跟人说她在电话公司上班 |
[04:06] | but I let the truth slip out, and she never forgave me. | 但我说漏了嘴 她一直没有原谅我 |
[04:28] | I can’t believe I have to schedule a lunch to see you. | 我不敢相信 我必须安排午餐才能见到你 |
[04:31] | I know. Nico’s calendar is exhausting. | 我知道 尼古拉斯的日程表 让人精疲力尽 |
[04:34] | We’re out every night. | 我们每晚都出去 |
[04:35] | Ooh! Sounds like you met your match. | 看来你遇到对手了 |
[04:37] | -It’s exciting. | 很刺激 |
[04:40] | -Oh, my God, table by the window. -What? | 天啊 窗户边那桌 怎么了 |
[04:42] | It’s Camille and Sofia. | 是卡蜜尔和索菲娅 |
[04:44] | -What is Sofia doing in Paris? | 索菲娅在巴黎做什么 |
[04:45] | -I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[04:47] | I don’t understand what happened, what changed. | 我不明白发生了什么 有什么改变 |
[04:49] | We’ve been… We just… | 我们一直我们 |
[04:51] | They’re arguing. | 她们在吵架 |
[04:52] | -Lovers’ quarrel. -So not funny. | 情侣吵架 这不好笑 |
[04:57] | Ah! Hi there! | 啊 嗨 |
[05:00] | -Look at you with your coucou. -I’m gonna go say hi. | 看你打招呼的方式 我去打个招呼 |
[05:03] | Okay, I guess I’m going to, too. | 好的 我觉得我也要去 |
[05:06] | Welcome back to Paris. | 欢迎回到巴黎 |
[05:08] | -Hi. -Thank you. | 嗨 谢谢 |
[05:10] | I heard you had a wonderful time in Greece. | 我听说你们在希腊玩得很开心 |
[05:12] | We did. I wish we were still there. | 是的 真希望我们还在那里 |
[05:14] | Are you here for the restaurant opening or for the engagement party? | 你是来参加餐厅开业 还是订婚派对的 |
[05:17] | Uh… | 额 |
[05:19] | There were some loose ends at the gallery I needed to tie up. | 我得去处理一些画廊的事 |
[05:22] | Um, I hope we get to see you before you leave. | 希望能在你离开前见到你 |
[05:25] | -Yeah. -No. | 是啊 不会的 |
[05:27] | I mean, she has to go back to Greece tomorrow. | 我的意思是 她明天就要回希腊了 |
[05:30] | Yes, it’s a short trip. | 对 这次旅行时间很短 |
[05:31] | But I love Paris, so I plan to be here often. | 但我爱巴黎 所以我打算经常来这里 |
[05:36] | -Great. Great. Great. -Great. Great. | 真棒 真棒 |
[05:38] | Well, I hope you have a great rest of your trip, | 希望你接下来的旅行愉快 |
[05:42] | and… Well, I’ll see you tonight. | 然后我们今晚见 |
[05:44] | Yay! Can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[05:46] | -Thank you. Bye. -Okay, bye. | 谢谢 再见 好的 再见 |
[05:47] | -Bye. -Bye, girls. | 再见 再见 姑娘们 |
[05:53] | I know what you’re gonna say. “Stay out of it.” | 我知道你要说“别管闲事” |
[05:55] | No, things are different now. They’re engaged. | 不 现在情况不一样了 他们订婚了 |
[05:58] | Camille’s jealous girlfriend from Greece is here to stop the wedding. | 卡蜜尔希腊的嫉妒女友 来这里阻止她结婚 |
[06:01] | You have to say something. | 你必须说些什么 |
[06:02] | You are way more excited than you should be. | 你表现得也太激动了 |
[06:05] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[06:22] | Marianne? | 玛丽安 |
[06:23] | Well, it was interesting to hear from you. | 收到你的消息很有趣 |
[06:26] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见了 |
[06:28] | And I’ve missed you terribly. | 我非常想念你 |
[06:30] | Really? | 真的 |
[06:32] | I was wondering if I could take you for dinner, for a change. | 我在想我是否能 带你去吃晚餐 换换口味 |
[06:38] | Luc, you, me, a restaurant, is really not a good idea. | 卢克 你我和餐厅 真的不是个好主意 |
[06:43] | But I can be discreet. I promise. | 但我能谨言慎行 我保证 |
[06:47] | Huh? Marianne, let me prove it to you. | 玛丽安 让我证明给你看吧 |
[06:51] | Hello? Marianne? | 喂 玛丽安 |
[06:56] | Then you put it in… | 然后你把它放进去 |
[07:18] | That’s it, that’s it, good. | 对 就是这样 |
[07:40] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[07:41] | -This place got pretty posh. | 这地方变得很豪华 |
[07:45] | It’s everything he’s always dreamed of. | 这是他一直以来的梦想 |
[07:47] | Thanks for everything you did to make it happen. | 谢谢你为实现这个梦想所做的一切 |
[07:49] | -Welcome to L’Esprit de Gigi. -Oh! | 欢迎来到琪琪之魂 |
[07:52] | -Mwah! -It’s beautiful. | 这很美 |
[07:53] | Can’t believe it came together so fast. | 真不敢相信这一切来得这么快 |
[07:55] | Well, when Gabriel wants something, he really makes it happen. | 当加百列想要什么东西时 他会让其成真 |
[07:59] | Ooh! | 喔 |
[08:01] | From Gigi. She hates me. | 琪琪给的 她讨厌我 |
[08:02] | Well, I can’t wait to try the food. | 我等不及想尝尝食物了 |
[08:04] | Ah, your table’s here. | 你们的座位在这里 |
[08:08] | -Hi. -My favorite people. | 嗨 我最爱的人们 |
[08:12] | Okay, Gabriel is getting fancy. | 好的 加百列越来越花哨了 |
[08:14] | Remember when he was just a chef here and he made you eat his meat? | 记得他还只是这里的大厨的时候 他让你吃他的肉吗 |
[08:18] | -Mindy. -Excuse me? | 敏迪 你说什么 |
[08:19] | -Sorry, inside joke. -All right. | 抱歉 圈内笑话 好吧 |
[08:21] | Um… | 好吧 |
[08:22] | -Where’s Nicolas? -He can’t make it. | 尼古拉斯呢 他来不了 |
[08:24] | He’s got a work event tonight. | 他今晚有个工作活动 |
[08:26] | As long as that’s the real reason and it has nothing to do with me. | 但愿这是真正的原因 这跟我没有任何关系 |
[08:29] | Emily, stop making everything about you. | 艾米丽 别把一切都扯到你身上 |
[08:33] | I told you he’s out almost every night. | 我跟你说过的 他几乎每晚都出去 |
[08:38] | Oh, I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[08:40] | Hi. Luc. | 嗨 卢克 |
[08:42] | Emily, what a funny coincidence seeing you here. | 艾米丽 真巧啊 你也在这里 |
[08:46] | This is my friend, Marianne, who works at the phone company. | 这是我的朋友玛丽安 她在电话公司工作 |
[08:50] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[08:51] | I work with Luc at Agence Grateau. | 我是卢克在格拉托事务所的同事 |
[08:53] | Well, he never mentioned you before. | 他以前从没提过你 |
[08:56] | We should get to our table. | 我们该去我们的座位了 |
[09:07] | Gabriel, my colleague Luc is here tonight with a woman | 加百列 我同事卢克 跟一个女人今晚在这里吃饭 |
[09:10] | he’s trying to impress. A bit of a star, if you will. | 他想给人留下好印象 可以说 就像一颗星星一样 |
[09:13] | Can you make sure the dishes are extra special? | 你能确保菜肴额外特别吗 |
[09:15] | I make sure of that for all of my customers. | 我会确保所有顾客 都得到很特别的菜肴 |
[09:18] | Who’s the client? | 客户是谁 |
[09:20] | Um… Oop! | 啊 噢 |
[09:22] | Emily, bonsoir. | 艾米丽 晚上好 |
[09:23] | You should not be back here. It’s dangerous. | 你不应该来这里 这很危险 |
[09:25] | -Out you go. -Okay. | 出去吧 好的 |
[09:27] | Table nine. Very important. | 九号桌 非常重要 |
[09:34] | Good evening. Have you made some decisions? | 晚上好 你们决定好了吗 |
[09:36] | She works for the phone company. | 她在电话公司工作 |
[09:38] | So bring whatever, she’s not picky. | 所以什么都行 她不挑食 |
[09:41] | We’ll both have the chef tasting menu. | 我们俩都要主厨试吃菜单 |
[09:44] | And I would like to see the wines, please. | 我想看看红酒单 |
[09:46] | Right away, madame. | 马上就来 女士 |
[09:52] | Did you notice how discreet I was? | 你注意到我有多谨言慎行了吗 |
[09:58] | I’m telling you the way it happened. | 我是在告诉你事情的经过 |
[10:00] | Emily didn’t want to leave your party. | 艾米丽本来不想离开你的派对 |
[10:02] | She went to apologize to Nicolas, and he told her to leave. | 她想跟尼古拉斯道歉 然后他让她离开 |
[10:05] | But… No. That can’t be true. Emily would’ve told me. | 但是不可能 这不可能是真的 艾米丽会告诉我的 |
[10:10] | She didn’t wanna ruin your night. | 她不想毁了属于你的夜晚 |
[10:12] | She’s gonna be pissed I told you. | 我跟你说了实情 她会很生气的 |
[10:15] | -But I can’t sit by and let that slide. -And neither can I. | 但我不能坐视不管 我也不能 |
[10:23] | I am so, so sorry for how Nico treated you. | 我非常抱歉尼古拉斯之前那样对你 |
[10:27] | Oh, God, did Alfie say something? I didn’t want to make it a thing. | 天啊 阿尔菲说了什么吗 我不想把这事闹大 |
[10:30] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[10:31] | But believe me, I’m about to. | 但相信我 我会闹大的 |
[10:35] | But you didn’t even get to try the amuse-bouche. | 但你连开胃小菜都还没尝呢 |
[10:45] | No, Nico, you’re better than that. | 不 尼古拉斯 你比这强多了 |
[10:47] | You don’t get in a pissing match with my best friend. | 你不能跟我最好的朋友斗气 |
[10:50] | After what she pulled, it’s hard to be around her. | 在她做出那些事以后 我很难跟她在一起 |
[10:53] | You’ll have to learn how. | 你得学会怎么跟她相处 |
[10:57] | Camille and Gabriel are having an engagement party | 卡蜜尔和加百列周末要在香槟区 |
[11:00] | in Champagne this weekend. | 办订婚派对 |
[11:02] | Come with me and you can make nice with Emily. | 跟我去 然后你可以跟艾米丽和好 |
[11:05] | This weekend we’re in Positano with my family. You know that. | 这周末我们要和我的家人 去波希塔诺 你知道的 |
[11:09] | Emily is my family. | 艾米丽是我的家人 |
[11:11] | So what are you saying? It’s her or me now? | 所以你什么意思 在她和我之间二选一吗 |
[11:13] | I’m saying that… | 我的意思是 |
[11:15] | I’ve happily gotten dressed up | 我已经开开心心打扮好 |
[11:17] | and gone to every family dinner and launch party | 参加了每一个你邀请我去的 |
[11:20] | that you’ve invited me to. | 家庭晚宴和发布会 |
[11:21] | I’ve even pretended to care about your brother’s NFT. | 我甚至假装在乎 你哥哥的非同质化代币 |
[11:24] | Do not put any money in that. | 不要往里面投任何钱 |
[11:30] | I’m just asking you to meet me halfway here. | 我只是请你做出让步 |
[11:37] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[11:40] | Think hard. | 好好考虑 |
[12:05] | I don’t know what Gabriel put on the food, | 我不知道加百列在食物里放了什么 |
[12:07] | but I can tell you she liked it. | 但我可以肯定地说她喜欢 |
[12:09] | Oh, my God, no way. What’d she say? | 天啊 不是吧 她说什么了 |
[12:11] | It was not what she said, it’s what she did. | 她没说什么 但她做了什么 |
[12:15] | A good meal is like foreplay for her. | 一顿美餐对她来说就像前戏一样 |
[12:17] | And last night she was on fire. | 昨晚她非常亢奋 |
[12:23] | So you think Gabriel might get a star? | 所以你觉得加百列或许能摘星 |
[12:26] | Keep your feet on the ground, Emily. | 脚踏实地一点 艾米丽 |
[12:29] | She needs to eat there a number of times to form a real opinion. | 她需要去那里吃几次 才会给出真正的意见 |
[12:32] | When you two have finished gossiping, | 等你们俩聊完闲话以后 |
[12:34] | the executives from Turner & Ascot are in the conference room | 特纳与阿斯科特的高管们在会议室 |
[12:37] | -for Julien’s pitch. -Oh. | 听朱利恩的推案 |
[12:39] | -Come. -Yes. | 快来 好的 |
[12:43] | From the Gilded Age through the Roaring ’20s, | 从镀金时代到咆哮的20年代 |
[12:46] | Turner & Ascot have empowered generations of gentlemen | 特纳与阿斯科特让一代代的绅士 |
[12:49] | to splash out in bespoke style. | 在定制服装上花费了大量的钱 |
[12:53] | And now that your British invasion is about to hit French soil, | 现在 你们英国人 要入驻法国的领土了 |
[12:57] | I’d like to propose a twist on your venerable brand. | 我想提议对你们可敬的品牌做些改动 |
[13:02] | A suit for everybody. | 每个人的西装 |
[13:05] | Modern, inclusive, sexy. | 现代 包容 性感 |
[13:09] | This actually goes beyond marketing into brand creation. | 这实际上超越了市场营销 融入了品牌创造 |
[13:13] | Yes, but marketing does drive the creation of our brand. | 对 但市场营销确实 会激励我们的品牌创造 |
[13:17] | True. We just don’t like to come out and actually say it. | 确实 我们只是不喜欢说出来 |
[13:21] | Don’t be shy around us. | 在我们这儿不必害羞 |
[13:23] | It’s fresh and will expand your influence to Generation Z and beyond. | 这很新鲜 能把你们的影响力 扩大到Z世代和更多人 |
[13:28] | But if you want to expand your influence, why stop at suits? | 但如果你们想扩大影响力的话 为何止步于西装呢 |
[13:32] | Why not men in dresses? | 为什么男生不能穿裙子 |
[13:33] | You know, Brad Pitt wore one to a premiere, and it was so hot. | 布拉德皮特曾在一场首映式上 穿过一条 那很性感 |
[13:36] | Yes. Was that a dress or more of a kilt? | 是的 那是裙子还是苏格兰裙 |
[13:39] | -I don’t even remember. | 我都不记得了 |
[13:41] | I have always loved the idea of a skirt for men. | 我一直很喜欢男士穿裙子的想法 |
[13:44] | -Oh, yes. -They are so roomy. | 是的 裙子很宽敞 |
[13:46] | Everything can breathe. | 一切都能呼吸 |
[13:47] | I don’t need your pitches. | 我不需要你的推销方案 |
[13:49] | No, it’s not a pitch. | 不是 这不是推销方案 |
[13:51] | I was piggybacking off of your brilliant idea. | 我是基于你绝妙的想法锦上添花 |
[13:53] | I don’t need a pig on my back. It’s my client. | 我不需要你来锦上添花 这是我的客户 |
[13:56] | I’m sorry. I just… I can’t stop thinking about the social campaign. | 对不起 我只是 情不自禁地想到了社会活动 |
[13:59] | Men in dresses, women in Turner & Ascot suits. | 穿裙子的男人 穿特纳与阿斯科特西装的女人 |
[14:02] | Do you have an off switch? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[14:03] | Julien. | 朱利恩 |
[14:12] | I apologize. | 对不起 |
[14:17] | -Should I– -No. | 我应该 不用 |
[14:19] | I’ve got it. | 我能处理 |
[14:25] | What was that? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[14:25] | Imagine how dramatic his exit would have been in a skirt. | 想象一下 如果他穿着裙子离开 场面会多戏剧啊 |
[14:27] | I warned you, but you dismissed me. | 我提醒过你的 但你无视我 |
[14:30] | Headhunters are after me all the time, you know. | 猎头公司一直在找我 你知道吧 |
[14:33] | I understand. I see it now. | 我能理解 我现在明白了 |
[14:36] | I was wrong not to address your concerns. | 我没解决你的问题是我的错 |
[14:38] | I don’t want you to be unhappy here. Okay? | 我不希望你在这里不开心 好吗 |
[14:41] | Please go in there, | 请进去吧 |
[14:42] | finish your brilliant pitch | 把你绝妙的想法讲完 |
[14:43] | and we’ll discuss this later? | 我们之后再讨论这事 好吗 |
[14:46] | Come. | 来吧 |
[14:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:49] | Jeez, Gabs is really marrying up. | 天啊 加百列真的要结婚了 |
[15:52] | Stop. This place has been in the family forever. | 别说了 这地方永远都属于这个家庭 |
[15:57] | -Hey, you two. -Hi. You look stunning! | 嘿 你们俩 嗨 你看起来太惊艳了 |
[15:59] | You look stunning. | 你看起来很惊艳 |
[16:00] | I’m so glad you guys could make it. | 我非常开心你们能来 |
[16:03] | And I’ve got your favorite guest room reserved for you. | 我已经给你预定了你最喜欢的客房 |
[16:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:06] | The château looks so beautiful. | 城堡看起来太美了 |
[16:08] | I know, right? | 我知道 是吧 |
[16:09] | -Where’s Mindy though? -Hopefully just very late. | 但敏迪在哪里 希望只是迟到而已 |
[16:12] | Well, everyone’s here, except for Gigi. | 大家都在这里 除了琪琪 |
[16:15] | She didn’t want to close the restaurant. She’s cooking tonight. | 她不想关餐厅 今晚她掌勺 |
[16:19] | I told you, she hates me. | 我跟你说过 她讨厌我 |
[16:20] | Emily. She’s back! | 艾米丽 她回来了 |
[16:23] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[16:25] | -Hi. -You’re beautiful. | 嗨 你很美 |
[16:26] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:28] | -This is Camille’s father. -Oh. | 这是卡蜜尔的爸爸 |
[16:30] | The Champère himself. | 香槟之父本人 |
[16:31] | And this is my boyfriend, Alfie. | 这是我的男朋友 阿尔菲 |
[16:34] | Boyfriend. | 男朋友 |
[16:35] | Ooh, well done. | 干得好 |
[16:38] | Yeah. Yeah, I think so. | 是的 我觉得是 |
[16:41] | -It’s a beautiful place you got here. -Isn’t it? | 你住的地方真漂亮 不是吗 |
[16:43] | My castle, my empire… | 我的城堡 我的帝国 |
[16:54] | You’re welcome. It’s a bugger to get to, | 不用谢 到这里很麻烦 |
[16:56] | -but I appreciate it. -Yeah, enjoy, enjoy. | 但非常感谢 尽情享受 |
[17:01] | -Hey, girl! | 嗨 姐妹 |
[17:03] | You look beautiful! | 你看起来真美 |
[17:05] | Ma chérie. | 亲爱的 |
[17:12] | So that’s Emily’s new boyfriend. | 所以那是艾米丽的新男友 |
[17:15] | Not so new. They’ve been together for a while now. | 不是很新 他们已经在一起一段时间了 |
[17:18] | I’m happy for her, but I’m happiest for you. | 我真为她开心 但我最为你高兴 |
[17:22] | Do you realize that you are getting married | 你知道你结婚 |
[17:25] | and planning a family at exactly the same age I did? | 计划家庭的年龄跟我当初一样吗 |
[17:29] | Honestly, I didn’t. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[17:32] | You and I are more alike than you realize. | 你和我比你想象的更像 |
[17:38] | I’m so proud of you. | 我太为你骄傲了 |
[17:40] | Gabriel’s a good man. | 加百列是个好男人 |
[17:42] | And much more ambitious than I gave him credit for. | 他比我想象的有野心多了 |
[17:43] | You never gave him enough credit. | 你从来都不够信任他 |
[17:46] | I do now. | 我现在信任他了 |
[17:48] | The important thing is our plan worked. | 最重要的是我们的计划成功了 |
[17:51] | Just like I told you it would. | 正如我告诉你的那样 |
[17:54] | -See you later. -See you later. | 回头见 回头见 |
[18:35] | You didn’t blow it. | 你没有搞砸 |
[18:39] | I’m so glad to hear you say that. | 我很高兴听到你说这话 |
[18:41] | Benoît, what are you doing here? | 伯努瓦 你在这里做什么 |
[18:42] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[18:44] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[18:49] | Sorry to show up like this, but I just got the news, | 我很抱歉像这样出现 但我刚收到消息 |
[18:52] | and I wanted to tell you in person. | 我想亲自告诉你 |
[18:55] | What news? | 什么消息 |
[18:56] | The reason I didn’t want to sell “Mon Soleil” | 我之前之所以不想卖《我的太阳》 |
[18:58] | is because I had submitted it to the Eurovision Song Contest. | 是因为我把它提交给了 欧洲电视歌唱大赛 |
[19:02] | I didn’t want to say anything in case they didn’t choose us. | 我当时不想说这事 因为我害怕他们万一没有选中我们 |
[19:06] | But they did. | 但他们选中了 |
[19:07] | What… | 什么 |
[19:09] | -What are you saying? -We’re going to Eurovision. | 你在说什么 我们要参加欧歌赛了 |
[19:12] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[19:24] | -Where are you? -Does it matter? | 你在哪儿 这重要吗 |
[19:26] | We’re never going to make it. | 我们永远都赶不到的 |
[19:28] | Never say never. | 话不要说得太绝对 |
[19:35] | Gabriel, this is Father Pierre. | 加百列 这位是皮埃尔神父 |
[19:39] | Nice to meet you, Father. | 幸会 神父 |
[19:40] | Nice to meet you, Gabriel. | 幸会 加百列 |
[19:42] | Father Pierre has been part of our family for a long time. | 长时间以来 皮埃尔神父 一直是我们家的一份子 |
[19:45] | In fact, he married Gerard and me | 事实上 他主持了我和杰拉尔的婚礼 |
[19:47] | in the little chapel right there. It’s 15th century. | 就在那里的小礼拜堂 那是15世纪的建筑 |
[19:50] | Amazing. | 太惊人了 |
[19:51] | And it’s available whenever you’re ready. | 只要你准备好了 随时都可以用它 |
[19:53] | That’s all I’m saying. | 那就是我要说的 |
[19:55] | No pressure. | 别有压力 |
[19:58] | Where are we sitting? | 我们坐哪儿 |
[20:00] | Here. So pretty. | 这里 太美了 |
[20:03] | Oh, hi, ladies. | 嗨 女士们 |
[20:03] | -Hi. Hello. How are you? -Hi. | 嗨 你好 你还好吗 嗨 |
[20:06] | -Good to see you. -It’s great. | 很高兴见到你 这太棒了 |
[20:08] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[20:09] | -Good to see you. -Oh! | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:11] | -I heard you’d be here. -Hi. | 我听说你在这里 嗨 |
[20:13] | Timothée. | 堤摩西 |
[20:15] | Can you stop teasing me, please? | 你能别逗我了吗 |
[20:17] | What? I’m not. | 怎么了我没有 |
[20:18] | No, I’m the one who’s teasing. | 不 是我在逗你 |
[20:20] | Oh. | 噢 |
[20:22] | The brother fucker is at it again. | 那个跟哥哥搞的人又来了 |
[20:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:25] | Are you going to introduce me? | 你要把我介绍给你的朋友吗 |
[20:28] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然要 |
[20:29] | This is Camille’s brother, Timothée. | 这是卡蜜尔的哥哥 堤摩西 |
[20:31] | Timothée, this is my boyfriend, Alfie. | 堤摩西 这是我的男朋友 阿尔菲 |
[20:34] | Timothée. How’s it going, mate? | 堤摩西 你好啊 伙计 |
[20:37] | -Boyfriend? -Mmm. | 男朋友 |
[20:39] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[20:41] | She’s never mentioned you, bro. | 她从没提起过你 兄弟 |
[20:44] | Well, that makes two of us, bro. | 彼此彼此 兄弟 |
[20:48] | I’m gonna run to the ladies’. Grab us drinks, please? | 我要去卫生间 能给我们拿点酒吗 |
[20:51] | -Sure thing. Sure thing. -Okay. | 当然可以 好的 |
[20:54] | Uh… | 啊 |
[20:56] | I hope you take as good care of her as I did. | 我希望你能像我一样照顾好她 |
[20:58] | She deserves a good man. | 她值得拥有一个好男人 |
[21:00] | I’ll certainly do my best. | 我当然会竭尽全力 |
[21:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:06] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[21:08] | Look, I know you’re upset, but this is the way it has to be for now. | 我知道你很伤心 但现在只能这样了 |
[21:11] | We’ll figure things out. I promise. | 我们会解决问题的 我保证 |
[21:15] | Gotta go. Bye. | 我得挂了 再见 |
[21:19] | Was… | 那是 |
[21:21] | Was that Sofia? | 是索菲娅吗 |
[21:23] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[21:24] | Because I saw you kissing on the roof at Alfie’s party | 因为我曾看见你俩 在阿尔菲派对的屋顶上接吻 |
[21:27] | and then you went to Greece to be with her and she followed you to Paris. | 然后你跟她去了希腊 她跟着你来了巴黎 |
[21:34] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[21:35] | Our secrets are what will keep us close. | 我们的秘密会让我们保持亲密 |
[21:38] | I don’t want this secret. | 我不想知道这种秘密 |
[21:41] | You need to tell Gabriel, okay? He… | 你得告诉加百列 好吗他 |
[21:44] | He deserves to know. | 他应该知道 |
[21:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:46] | It was just a fling. It was nothing. | 那只是一时冲动 没什么大不了 |
[21:49] | And now it’s over. | 而且现在已经结束了 |
[21:51] | Just like you and Gabriel, right? | 就像你和加百列一样 对吧 |
[21:54] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[22:04] | Well, I guess Mindy’s a no-show. | 我猜敏迪不会出席了 |
[22:07] | Yeah. I guess so. | 是的 我觉得也是 |
[22:10] | I feel bad. | 我很难过 |
[22:13] | Attention, please. | 请注意 |
[22:14] | Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎大家 |
[22:17] | Um… | 嗯 |
[22:18] | I am so happy to have you all here | 我非常高兴大家齐聚 |
[22:22] | at our beautiful Château Lalisse | 我们美丽的莱莉丝城堡 |
[22:24] | to celebrate the engagement of Camille and Gabriel. | 庆祝卡蜜尔和加百列的订婚 |
[22:29] | And in your glass, | 而且你们酒杯中的 |
[22:31] | you will find the latest release from Domaine de Lalisse, | 是我们莱莉丝山庄最新推出的红酒 |
[22:35] | Chamère, Kir Royale in a bottle | 夏梅尔 瓶装皇家基尔酒 |
[22:38] | inspired by Camille’s friend, Emily, | 其灵感来自于卡蜜尔的朋友 |
[22:40] | at Agence Grateau. | 格拉托事务所的艾米丽 |
[22:42] | Well done, Cooper. | 干得好 库珀 |
[22:43] | -Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:46] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[22:48] | Whoa. That’s like a fizzy wine cooler. | 这就像是个气泡红酒冰凉饮料 |
[22:50] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[22:52] | And now, it’s my turn to say a few words. | 现在 轮到我说几句了 |
[22:57] | No, not a few. | 不对 也不是几句 |
[22:59] | Many. | 是很多话 |
[23:01] | Since Camille was a child, | 卡蜜尔从小 |
[23:04] | she always had good taste in two things. | 就对两件事很有品味 |
[23:07] | Art and men. | 艺术和男人 |
[23:11] | Or should I say boys? | 或者我应该说是男生 |
[23:13] | Because I felt my main job as the father | 因为我觉得作为父亲 我的主要工作 |
[23:16] | was to keep them away from her. | 就是让男生们远离她 |
[23:18] | -There were so many guys. | 有很多很多的男生 |
[23:20] | In fact, one is buried just over there. | 我觉得其中一个就埋在那里 |
[23:23] | What’s that thing doing? What’s going on? | 等等 那架飞机是什么情况 怎么回事 |
[23:39] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[23:45] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[23:47] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[23:50] | -You okay? -Yeah. | 你还好吗 还好 |
[23:53] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉我们迟到了 |
[23:56] | You know how to make an entrance. | 你很了解怎么出场 |
[23:58] | That’s on him. | 算在他头上 |
[23:59] | It was the only way to make it in time, and I didn’t want to miss this. | 这是唯一赶到这里的办法 而我不想错过这次派对 |
[24:03] | Or an opportunity to apologize to you, Emily. | 也不想错过跟你道歉的机会 艾米丽 |
[24:06] | I’m sorry about the other night. Really. | 那天晚上的事 我很抱歉 真的 |
[24:10] | Can we start over? | 我们能翻篇吗 |
[24:11] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[24:13] | -Actually, I would really– -Shh! | 事实上 我真的 |
[24:14] | One apology should do it. We’re late enough. | 道一次歉应该就够了 我们已经很迟了 |
[24:17] | Where should we sit? | 我们坐哪 |
[24:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:28] | I’m surprised you really wanted to come back here so quickly. | 我很惊讶你这么快 就想再来试这家餐厅 |
[24:32] | I needed to know if our last meal was just a fluke. | 我得知道我们上一次吃的是不是偶然 |
[24:36] | But this one is even better. | 但这次甚至更好 |
[24:39] | Oh, you have sauce on your shirt. | 你衬衫上沾到酱汁了 |
[24:42] | Welcome to ‘L’Esprit de Gigi.’ | 欢迎来到琪琪之魂餐厅 |
[24:44] | Are you Gigi? | 你是琪琪 |
[24:46] | I am. | 是的 |
[24:47] | But the real chef is my grandson, Gabriel. | 但真正的大厨是我的孙子 加百列 |
[24:50] | He named it in my honor. | 他是以我的名字命名这家餐厅的 |
[24:53] | I’ve never had oysters this good. | 我从没吃过这么好吃的牡蛎 |
[24:56] | And this seaweed pudding is a triumph. | 这个海藻布丁真的是棒呆了 |
[24:59] | It’s such a creative and modern way | 这种重温传统诺曼底菜肴的方式 |
[25:02] | to revisit the traditional cuisine of Normandy. | 既有创意又很现代 |
[25:05] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[25:07] | -Enjoy your meal. -Thanks. | 请慢用 谢谢 |
[25:08] | Let me tell you, | 我跟你说 |
[25:09] | that’s high praise from the head of customer relations at the phone company. | 这是电话公司的客户关系主管 给出的高度赞扬 |
[25:15] | Merci beaucoup. | 非常感谢 |
[25:17] | Marianne, you’re showing all of your character. | 玛丽安 你把你的个性都暴露出来了 |
[25:20] | I don’t care. But don’t tell anyone. | 我不在乎 但别告诉任何人 |
[25:23] | Life of Chef Gabriel is about to change. | 加百列大厨的人生即将改变 |
[25:27] | This restaurant is headed for a Michelin star. | 这家餐厅即将获得一颗米其林星 |
[26:09] | It’s Luc. He has something important to tell you. | 是卢克 他有重要的事要告诉你 |
[26:11] | He’s on speaker. | 我开免提了 |
[26:12] | Yes, it’s Luc. | 是的 我是卢克 |
[26:13] | You can’t know this, but my girlfriend, Marianne, | 你不能知道这件事 但我的女朋友 玛丽安 |
[26:16] | wants to give your restaurant a Michelin star. | 想给你的餐厅一颗米其林星 |
[26:19] | What? What is he talking about? | 什么他在说什么 |
[26:22] | It won’t happen overnight, | 这事不会一夜之间就成功 |
[26:23] | but keep up this quality, and you will have it. | 但保持这种品质 你就能成功摘星 |
[26:27] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[26:28] | Say nothing. Just do your part. | 什么都别说 做你的工作 |
[26:30] | And I’ll keep doing mine. | 我会继续做我的工作 |
[26:33] | I guess that makes me a star fucker. | 我猜这让我成了个星星混蛋 |
[26:45] | This is… This is too much. | 这这真是好过头了 |
[26:47] | I… I don’t know how to thank you. | 我我不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[26:50] | You came to grey Paris and brought up the sunshine for all of us. | 你来到了灰色的巴黎 给我们所有人带来了阳光 |
[26:57] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是完成我的工作而已 |
[26:59] | No, don’t say that. | 不 别那么说 |
[27:00] | You did this for me. | 你这么做是为了我 |
[27:02] | And I’ll never forget it. | 我永远不会忘记 |
[27:04] | Never. | 绝不会 |
[27:26] | I think I’m about to have a very good reason | 我觉得我即将拥有一个很好的理由 |
[27:28] | to spend more time here in Paris. | 在巴黎多待段时间了 |
[27:30] | You mean besides me? | 你是说除了我以外 |
[27:33] | I’m planning to open a Laurent G in Paris. | 我打算在巴黎开家洛朗G |
[27:37] | A private club. | 一家私人俱乐部 |
[27:39] | -Really? -Yes, an outpost. | 真的 “驻外办” |
[27:40] | This will be its first outpost outside of Saint-Tropez. | 这是俱乐部在圣特罗佩地区以外的 第一个驻外基地 |
[27:44] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[27:46] | I’ve actually been working on it for a while. | 其实我已经弄了一段时间了 |
[27:48] | Why haven’t you said something? | 你为什么什么都没说 |
[27:49] | You’ve been busy with your own business | 你一直忙着你自己的公司 |
[27:52] | and I didn’t want to talk about anything until things got close. | 在事情差不多快尘埃落定前 我什么都不想说 |
[27:56] | And how close are they? | 现在到哪一步了 |
[27:57] | There’s just one more investor I’m waiting to hear from. | 我还在等一个投资人的消息 |
[27:59] | And if he’s in, this place could really be something. | 如果他要加入 这地方会真的很棒 |
[28:03] | Private membership clubs are the hottest things right now. | 私人会员制俱乐部 是当下最热门的东西 |
[28:06] | And I can really bring in the fashion crowd, Laurent. I will. | 而且我可以把时尚圈的人 拉进来 洛朗 我会的 |
[28:09] | Together, I think we will really make this something. | 我觉得我们可以一起办成这件事 |
[28:11] | We’ll be a team, Sylvie. | 我们会成为一个团队 希薇 |
[28:13] | This is going to be so much fun. | 这会很有趣的 |
[28:16] | If Paris won’t come to me… | 如果巴黎不来找我 |
[28:21] | Care to dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[28:24] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[28:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:48] | I just don’t know what to do with all of this happiness. | 我只是高兴得不知所措 |
[28:53] | And hopefully by tomorrow | 运气好的话 明天 |
[28:56] | we’ll really have something to celebrate. | 我们就有值得庆祝的事了 |
[28:58] | This guy’s ambitions for the club are even bigger than mine. | 这家伙对俱乐部的野心 甚至比我还大 |
[29:01] | Who is this mystery investor? | 这个神秘的投资人是谁 |
[29:04] | Only one of the richest men in Paris. | 只是巴黎最富有的人之一 |
[29:07] | The owner of JVMA, Louis de Leon. | JVMA的所有者 路易斯德莱昂 |
[29:19] | Camille. | 卡蜜尔 |
[29:21] | I just heard from a very good source | 我刚收到了一个很可靠的消息 |
[29:22] | that my restaurant is going to get a Michelin star. | 我的餐厅要获得米其林一星了 |
[29:23] | -Well done! -That’s wonderful! | 干得好 太棒了 |
[29:27] | Why don’t we just get married right now? | 我们为什么不现在就结婚呢 |
[29:28] | We have the priest, we have the chapel… | 我们有牧师有小礼拜堂 |
[29:30] | A surprise wedding! What a splendid idea! | 一场惊喜的婚礼多棒的主意啊 |
[29:32] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[29:34] | Why pay for another party when we’re already having one? | 反正我们都在开派对了 为何还得花钱再办一场 |
[29:36] | Oui. | 好的 |
[29:48] | I, Gabriel, | 我 加百列 |
[29:51] | take you, Camille, to be my wife. | 娶你 卡蜜尔为我的妻子 |
[29:54] | To have and to hold from this day forward. | 从今往后 我们互相扶持 |
[29:57] | For better or for worse, richer or poorer, | 无论是顺境还是逆境 是富有还是贫穷 |
[30:01] | in sickness and in health, | 是生病还是健康 |
[30:06] | to love and to cherish till death separates us. | 我会一直爱你珍惜你 直到死亡将我们分开 |
[30:09] | I can’t believe they’re really doing this. | 我不敢相信他们真要结婚了 |
[30:13] | I, Camille, | 我 卡蜜尔 |
[30:16] | take you, Gabriel, to be my husband… | 嫁给你 加百列 为我的丈夫 |
[30:19] | to have and to hold from this day forward… | 从今往后 我们互相扶持 |
[30:22] | For better or for worse, richer or poorer… | 无论是顺境还是逆境 是富有还是贫穷 |
[30:26] | in sickness and in health… | 是生病还是健康 |
[30:29] | to love and to… | 我会一直爱你 |
[30:33] | You don’t have to do this… | 你不必做这件事 |
[30:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:39] | Gabriel… | 加百利 |
[30:43] | Gabriel, the only reason we’re together… | 加百列 |
[30:48] | is because I knew you were in love with Emily. | 是因为我知道你爱艾米丽 |
[30:51] | What? | 什么 |
[30:52] | So… | 所以 |
[30:55] | I made a pact with her… | 我和她有过一个约定 |
[30:59] | that neither of us would ever date you. | 我们俩都不会跟你谈恋爱 |
[31:02] | So you wouldn’t see her again. | 这样你就不会再见到她了 |
[31:08] | And then I broke the pact | 然后我打破了约定 |
[31:10] | because I thought I wanted you so badly. | 因为我以为我非常想得到你 |
[31:15] | Maybe because I just didn’t want to lose. | 或许只是因为我不想输 |
[31:17] | Camille. | 卡蜜尔 |
[31:18] | No. | 别说了 |
[31:21] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[31:25] | Gabriel, | 加百列 |
[31:27] | you and Emily have been in love with each other since the moment you met. | 你和艾米丽自从相遇以后 就一直爱着彼此 |
[31:33] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我能从你们的眼神里看出来 |
[31:37] | The way she looks at you, the way you look at her, | 她看你的方式 你看她的方式 |
[31:41] | anyone can see it. | 任何人都看得出来 |
[31:45] | So no, I’m sorry, I really am, | 所以不行 对不起 我真的很抱歉 |
[31:49] | but I can’t marry you. | 但我不能嫁给你 |
[31:53] | And it’s time we all just stopped pretending. | 我们是时候停止伪装了 |
[31:57] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[31:58] | It’s done, Mom. It’s my life, not yours! | 结束了 妈妈 这是我的人生 不是你的 |
[32:01] | -Camille… -Camille, come back! | 卡蜜尔 卡蜜尔 回来 |
[32:04] | I knew there was something. | 我就知道有猫腻 |
[32:08] | Knew it. | 我就知道 |
[32:11] | -Alfie, wait. -Sorry, | 阿尔菲 等等 对不起 |
[32:13] | but I’m nobody’s second choice, Cooper. | 库珀 我不是任何人的第二选择 |
[32:16] | Now go and get your man. | 现在去找你的男人吧 |
[32:18] | -You’re my– -No, I’m not. | 你是我的 不 我不是 |
[32:22] | I don’t think I ever really was. | 我觉得我从来都不是 |
[33:02] | You really made the pact with Camille not to be with me? | 你真的曾跟卡蜜尔约定 不跟我在一起 |
[33:08] | I thought I was doing the right thing. | 我以为我当时做了正确的事 |
[33:11] | For all of us. | 为了我们所有人好 |
[33:16] | And the rest of it? Your feelings for me? | 其他的呢你对我的感情呢 |
[33:25] | They have always been there. | 那些感情一直都在 |
[33:32] | It’s been hard for me too. | 我也觉得很难 |
[33:38] | What a mess. | 真混乱啊 |
[33:41] | Emily… | 艾米丽 |
[33:46] | there’s something you don’t know. | 有些事你不知道 |
[33:51] | Camille didn’t come back from Greece to revive our relationship. She… | 卡蜜尔从希腊回来 不是跟我复合的 她 |
[33:58] | She came back to tell me that… | 她回来是告诉我 |
[34:03] | she’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[34:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |