时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Alfie! | 阿尔菲 |
[00:22] | Cooper! | 库珀 |
[00:24] | Ah, mwah! | 啊 |
[00:27] | And what are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[00:28] | I knew how much you miss me | 我知道你有多想我 |
[00:30] | and didn’t want you to wait another minute. | 我不想让你多等一分一秒 |
[00:32] | So you. Always thinking of my feelings. | 不愧是你 总想着我的感受 |
[00:35] | So how was the trip? Did Mom have a fun birthday? | 旅行怎么样 妈妈生日过得开心吗 |
[00:37] | Yeah, it was really nice. | 是的 真的很棒 |
[00:39] | I wish you would’ve FaceTimed me. | 真希望你能跟我视频 |
[00:41] | I could’ve said “happy birthday” to the fam. | 我可以对家人说“生日快乐” |
[00:43] | Well, that’s not really how I want you to meet them. | 我其实不想让你这么见他们 |
[00:47] | So, what did you tell them about me anyway? | 那你跟他们说我什么了 |
[00:51] | Oh, just that… you know, um… | 就你 知道 |
[00:55] | Oh, my God! You didn’t tell them about me at all, did you? | 天啊 你根本没跟他们提我的事 对吧 |
[00:58] | Not yet, but that’s normal for me. | 还没有 但那对我来说很正常 |
[01:01] | Look, I just don’t bring up anyone I’m dating to my family right away. | 我只是不会马上告诉家人 我的恋爱对象 |
[01:05] | I’ve been burnt a few times. | 我有过几次不愉快的经历 |
[01:07] | So what are you saying? You don’t trust me? | 所以你是什么意思你不信任我 |
[01:09] | Emily, I promise you, this isn’t about you. | 艾米丽 我保证 这不是你的问题 |
[01:13] | This is all me. | 都是因为我 |
[01:16] | Listen, I’ve got to get to a meeting at Antoine’s. | 听我说 我现在 得去安托万那儿开会 |
[01:18] | Can we talk about this later? | 我们能晚点再谈这事吗 |
[01:20] | Oh, yes, we will definitely be talking about this later. | 好的 我们当然以后会讨论这件事 |
[01:23] | Can I kiss my girlfriend now? | 我现在能吻我的女朋友了吗 |
[01:28] | Let’s not become one of those couples | 我们别变成那种把大把时间 |
[01:30] | that spend more time analyzing their relationship than being in one. | 花在分析自己的恋爱关系 而不是享受在一起的时光的情侣 |
[01:33] | Oh, God, no. I hate those people. So annoying. | 天啊 不会的 我讨厌这种人 太烦人了 |
[02:41] | I really do need to get to Orly. I’m going to miss my flight. | 我真的得出发去奥利了 我要错过航班了 |
[02:44] | You just got here. | 你刚到这里 |
[02:49] | We’re hosting two huge events at the club this week. | 我们这周要在俱乐部举办 两场大型活动 |
[02:51] | You could come with me. | 你可以跟我一起去 |
[02:53] | -Hmm? | 嗯 |
[02:54] | It’s going to be an incredible party. | 这会是个不可思议的派对 |
[02:57] | I have a business to run. | 我得做生意 |
[03:00] | And it’s not that easy lately. | 而且最近也不太容易 |
[03:03] | I have a business to run too. | 我也得做生意 |
[03:06] | I was hoping you’d join me | 我本来希望你明天 |
[03:07] | for opening night of the opera tomorrow. | 能跟我一起去看歌剧的首演 |
[03:13] | Do you know why this works so well? | 你知道我们为什么能相处融洽吗 |
[03:16] | We get to be together and still do everything we want. | 我们能在一起 同时还能做所有我们想做的事 |
[03:22] | You don’t have to come to Saint-Tropez… | 你不必来圣特罗佩 |
[03:25] | And you don’t have to go to the opera. | 而你不必去看歌剧 |
[03:28] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[03:32] | We should be enjoying ourselves every second we can. | 我们应该尽可能享受在一起的每一秒 |
[03:37] | Life is short. | 生命很短暂 |
[03:41] | Then you should get going before you miss your plane. | 那你应该在错过航班前出发了 |
[03:56] | We need to elevate the restaurant. | 我们需要提升餐厅的档次 |
[03:58] | And what does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[03:59] | That means raising the bar on everything, including our desserts. | 这意味着提高一切的标准 包括我们的甜品 |
[04:03] | -I need a pastry chef. -Your desserts are excellent. | -我需要一位糕点师 -你的甜点很好吃 |
[04:06] | Not good enough. | 还不够好 |
[04:08] | Pastry chefs are expensive. | 糕点师很贵 |
[04:10] | That’s the price of getting a Michelin star. | 那就是得到一颗米其林星的代价 |
[04:12] | A Michelin star? Are you dreaming? | 一颗米其林星你在做梦吗 |
[04:14] | Actually, yes, I’m dreaming big. | 事实上 没错 这是我的远大梦想 |
[04:16] | Well, the restaurant is already popular. | 餐厅已经很受欢迎了 |
[04:19] | And now I want it to be great. | 我现在想让它很棒 |
[04:21] | Also… I’m gonna need a raise. | 另外我需要加薪 |
[04:26] | Wait. We’re just beginning to break even. | 等等 我们刚开始收支平衡 |
[04:28] | Now is not the time. | 现在不是时候 |
[04:31] | I have an offer from another restaurant. More money, more opportunity. | 我收到了另一家餐厅的工作邀请 钱更多 机会更好 |
[04:35] | That’s a step back. You have your own restaurant. | 这是退后了一步 你有自己的餐厅 |
[04:37] | Your restaurant. | 是你的餐厅 |
[04:38] | -Your company’s name out front, not mine. | 前门挂的是你公司的名字 不是我的 |
[04:41] | Why don’t I run the numbers and we’ll see what we can do? | 不如让我查一下财务状况 看看我们能做什么 |
[04:49] | Fine. | 好的 |
[04:50] | But I’m not promising anything. | 但我不能承诺任何事情 |
[04:53] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[04:59] | Hell of a “welcome home”, mate. | 真是不错的“接风”礼物啊 伙计 |
[05:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:02] | -Thanks for your help. -Sure, sure. | -谢谢你帮忙 -没事 |
[05:05] | Now the boss is gone, | 现在老板走了 |
[05:07] | maybe you want to tell me where this is coming from all of a sudden? | 或许你能告诉我 你怎么突然有这个想法了 |
[05:12] | This stays between us? | 你能保密吗 |
[05:14] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[05:22] | We love the work you’ve done for other fashion houses | 我们喜欢你们 为其他时装公司做的方案 |
[05:24] | and we’re excited to see what you’ve come up with for Ami. | 我们也很高兴地看到 你们给Ami提出的点子 |
[05:27] | Yes, and we’re all big fans of the brand. | 我们都是这个品牌的铁粉 |
[05:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:30] | We want to highlight the romance of Ami Paris | 我们想突出Ami Paris的浪漫 |
[05:34] | and the city it calls home. | 以及这座起源城市 |
[05:35] | The campaign will celebrate love, | 这场营销活动将庆祝爱情 |
[05:37] | Paris style. | 具有巴黎风格 |
[05:39] | And will culminate with one couple’s surprise engagement | 并以在Ami照片墙账号上全程直播 |
[05:42] | live-streamed on Ami’s Instagram account. | 一对情侣的惊喜订婚仪式为高潮 |
[05:44] | That sounds terrific. | 听起来好极了 |
[05:46] | And so romantic. | 而且很浪漫 |
[05:47] | How soon can we find the couple? | 我们多久能找到那对情侣 |
[05:49] | We can work within any time frame you need. | 看你什么时候需要 |
[05:52] | Of course, but beyond the search, we need to vet them. | 当然 除了找人 我们还需要审查他们的资格 |
[05:55] | If they’ll be the face of your brand. | 看他们是否符合你的品牌的形象 |
[05:57] | Plus you wanna make sure they’re both on the same page | 而且还要确认他们想法相同 |
[05:59] | because one of them could be all in | 因为其中一人可能全心投入 |
[06:01] | and the other could be hiding their relationship from everyone. | 而另一个人可能对所有人 隐瞒了他们的关系 |
[06:05] | It’s just something to think about | 这是需要考虑的事情 |
[06:07] | to make sure that the campaign doesn’t blow up in our faces. | 以确保活动不会前功尽弃 |
[06:12] | Which it won’t. I assure you. | 但活动不会失败的 我保证 |
[06:14] | We will find the perfect couple | 我们会找到完美的情侣 |
[06:16] | and make sure this is a huge success. | 确保活动取得巨大的成功 |
[06:23] | Alfie hasn’t told his family about us | 阿尔菲还没跟他的家人说我们的事 |
[06:25] | because he doesn’t know if he can trust me. | 因为他不知道他是否能信任我 |
[06:27] | With respect, you have been a little “one foot in, one foot out” with him. | 恕我直言 你跟他在一起的时候 确实有点“飘忽不定”的 |
[06:31] | But that was a long time ago. | 但那是很久以前的事了 |
[06:32] | Well, trust takes time. | 信任需要时间 |
[06:34] | You’re gonna have to sit back and be patient. | 你得按兵不动 保持耐心 |
[06:36] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:38] | I hate it, but… you’re right. | 我不喜欢这样 但你说得对 |
[06:41] | So, how are you and Nicolas? | 那么你跟尼古拉斯进展如何 |
[06:43] | Still coming to La Trompette Bleue every night to hear you sing? | 他还每晚去蓝色小号听你唱歌吗 |
[06:46] | Well, not after tomorrow. | 明天以后就不去了 |
[06:49] | -They’re ending my residency. -What? What happened? | -他们要结束我的驻唱了 -什么发生了什么 |
[06:52] | They’re launching a Crazy Horse style revue. | 他们要推出 一部《疯马秀》式的歌舞剧 |
[06:56] | Totally nude. | 一丝不挂 |
[06:57] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[06:58] | And I feel naked enough when I’m performing, so hard pass. | 我表演的时候 已经觉得自己 够一丝不挂的了 所以我拒绝了 |
[07:01] | God, that’s awful. | 天啊 那太糟了 |
[07:02] | I can’t believe you let me yammer on about Alfie like that. | 我不敢相信你居然 还让我先说了一大堆阿尔菲的事 |
[07:05] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 之前为什么不告诉我 |
[07:07] | It’s okay, really. I found out about it yesterday, and I… | 真的没事 我是昨天知道的 而且我 |
[07:10] | processed it already with Nicolas. | 已经跟尼古拉斯抱怨过了 |
[07:13] | He’s been really great. | 他真的很棒 |
[07:18] | Now that Alfie’s back in town, maybe the four of us could get drinks? | 现在阿尔菲回来了 或许我们四个可以去喝酒 |
[07:21] | If Nico is up for it? | 如果尼古拉斯愿意的话 |
[07:23] | I know I’m probably not his favorite person after the Cadault mess. | 我知道在库特的混乱之后 我可能不是他想见到的人 |
[07:26] | Yeah, you did kinda blindside him the other night. | 对 你那天晚上确实让他措手不及 |
[07:30] | And… me. | 还有我 |
[07:32] | Emily, it put me in a really difficult position, | 艾米丽 那事让我陷入了一个 非常困难的境地 |
[07:37] | because my best friend | 因为我最好的朋友 |
[07:40] | humiliated my boyfriend in front of his dad, | 当着我男朋友爸爸的面羞辱了他 |
[07:42] | and you know I always have your back, | 你知道我一直支持你 |
[07:44] | but I just feel like you chose work over me. | 但我只是觉得 你选择了工作而不是我 |
[07:48] | I understand. I’m really, really sorry. | 我理解 我真的真的很对不起 |
[07:52] | And you’re right. Again, I should’ve given you a heads-up, | 你说得对 我应该提前通知你的 |
[07:55] | but it just all spiraled out of control so fast. | 但一切都迅速失控了 |
[07:58] | Yeah. Nicolas is throwing me a party tomorrow, | 是的 尼古拉斯 明天要在我完成绝唱后 |
[08:01] | after my swan song, | 给我办个派对 |
[08:03] | so will you come and see if we can all get past this? | 你要来看看我们能否让这事翻篇吗 |
[08:06] | Of course. Yes, count me in. And Alfie. | 当然了 算我一个 还有阿尔菲 |
[08:09] | Even if I am his dirty little secret. | 即使我是他肮脏的小秘密 |
[08:11] | As long as you guys are keeping it dirty. | 只要你们俩一直让它“脏”下去 |
[08:13] | -You’ll be fine. | 你们会没事的 |
[08:32] | No, it’s nothing. | 不 没事 |
[08:33] | I’ve got an extra opera ticket tomorrow night, but… | 我有一张多的明晚的歌剧票 但 |
[08:36] | You’re going to opening night of Le Nozze di Figaro? | 你要去看《费加罗的婚礼》的首演 |
[08:38] | It’s my favorite! | 这是我的最爱 |
[08:40] | The drama! The arias! | 里面的戏剧咏叹调 |
[08:44] | Would you like to join me? | 你想跟我一起去吗 |
[08:46] | I would adore it! | 我很乐意 |
[08:48] | I have to try on my tuxedo when I get home. | 我到家后要试试我的礼服 |
[08:50] | I haven’t worn it since father’s funeral, but I’m sure it still fits. | 父亲的葬礼以后 我就没穿过了 但我敢肯定它很合身 |
[09:10] | What do you think of these couples? | 你觉得这些情侣怎么样 |
[09:12] | It’s for this fashion company that I work for | 这是给我合作的时装公司准备的 |
[09:14] | and they wanna have this live-stream, spontaneous proposal | 他们想直播即兴求婚的过程 |
[09:18] | but it has to come as a surprise to the person being proposed to. | 但必须让被求婚的人感到惊讶 |
[09:21] | Okay… | 好的 |
[09:22] | But what kind of idiot would want to put their personal life out there like that? | 但哪种白痴愿意把自己的私生活 拿出来给别人看啊 |
[09:26] | The kind looking to make a ton of money. | 那种想赚大钱的人会 |
[09:28] | My kinda guy. | 我喜欢那种人 |
[09:29] | There are plenty of co-working spaces in Paris with better lighting than my bar. | 巴黎有很多联合办公的地方 光线都比我的吧台好 |
[09:34] | We are here having a drink. I’m just in a crunch. | 我们在这里喝酒 我只是时间紧迫 |
[09:40] | Emily has an account looking to pay big money | 艾米丽有个客户想给求婚的人 |
[09:43] | to someone proposing marriage… | 一大笔钱 |
[09:45] | Some kind of fashion campaign? | 是某种时装公司的营销活动 |
[09:48] | Do you know where she could find a couple like that? | 你知道她能去哪儿找到这种人吗 |
[09:52] | What is going on here? What are you not telling me? | 这里怎么回事 你们对我隐瞒了什么 |
[09:55] | It’s nothing, just something with Camille and I. | 没什么 只是卡蜜尔和我之间的事 |
[09:58] | Oh, no. I thought you’d work things out. | 不是吧 我以为你说你们已经和好了 |
[10:00] | We are. I’m planning to propose. | 是的 我打算求婚 |
[10:06] | -Hmm? -Ka-ching! | 发财啦 |
[10:06] | -Wait, you knew about this? | 等等 你知道这件事 |
[10:08] | He told me this afternoon. | 他下午跟我说的 |
[10:11] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[10:13] | Just… so fast. | 只是太快了 |
[10:15] | Um… | 嗯 |
[10:16] | Congratulations! I’m so happy for you. | 恭喜我太替你高兴了 |
[10:18] | I haven’t proposed yet. Camille doesn’t know. | 我还没求婚呢 卡蜜尔不知道 |
[10:21] | Ah, this is going to be a big surprise. | 这会是个大惊喜 |
[10:23] | Hopefully a happy one. | 希望是个开心的惊喜 |
[10:25] | Mate, I think it answers all your problems. | 伙计 我觉得这回答了你所有的问题 |
[10:27] | You’re looking for money and you’re looking for a spectacular couple. | 你想要钱 而你想要一对惊人的情侣 |
[10:33] | Of course, we have to have you vetted. | 当然 我们必须得审查你的资格 |
[10:36] | And find an Ami-approved location around the city | 然后在城里找个Ami认可的地点 |
[10:39] | for the live-stream proposal to take place. | 直播求婚的过程 |
[10:41] | Are you sure you’re okay with all that? | 你确定你能接受吗 |
[10:44] | Basically, you want to be counting on a “yes.” | 基本上 你希望听到一句“确定” |
[10:47] | I need to get back there. | 我得回厨房了 |
[10:49] | Think about it, mate. | 考虑一下 伙计 |
[10:51] | Why aren’t you jumping all over this solution? | 你为什么不直接采纳这个解决方案 |
[10:55] | Do you not think they have the “je ne sais quoi” for the campaign or… | 你觉得他们不具备营销活动的 “我不知道是什么”的特质 还是 |
[10:58] | No, actually, I think that they’re perfect for it. It’s just… | 不 事实上 我觉得他们很适合 只是 |
[11:03] | A few days ago, Gabriel told me that they were kind of at an impasse | 几天前 加百列跟我说 他们陷入了僵局 |
[11:06] | and he wasn’t sure if they were going to stay together. So… | 他不确定他们 是否还能在一起 所以 |
[11:09] | Yeah, well, every couple hits that point. | 对 每对情侣都有那种时候 |
[11:11] | It’s either time to break it off | 到那时候 要么分手 |
[11:13] | or commit to each other. | 要么给彼此承诺 |
[11:15] | You’re either in or you’re out. | 你要么加入 要么退出 |
[11:18] | Yeah, I guess that’s true. | 对 我想那是真的 |
[11:20] | I’m sure he knows what he’s doing. | 我相信他知道自己在做什么 |
[11:24] | Okay… | 好的 |
[12:30] | This is only a preliminary scout. We’re just looking, | 这只是初步侦查 我们就看看 |
[12:33] | you can bow out at any time. | 你随时都可以退出 |
[12:34] | Why would I bow out? | 我为什么要退出 |
[12:36] | No reason I can think of. | 我想不到任何理由 |
[12:37] | Anyway, this is the most cinematic option. | 总之 这地方最像电影里的场景 |
[12:40] | Classic monument, amazing views. | 经典的纪念碑 迷人的景色 |
[12:43] | But I think we’d want to shoot from above | 但我觉得我们应该从上面拍 |
[12:45] | so we can get the full backdrop of the city. | 这样能以整个城市作为背景 |
[12:48] | It’s beautiful up here but there’s… It’s a lot of tourists. | 这上面很美 但有很有游客 |
[12:51] | True, but that’s because it’s iconic. | 确实 但那是因为这是地标 |
[12:53] | I’m sure we could coordinate crowd control. | 我相信我们能协调管控人群的事 |
[12:55] | Not too much because you want it to be authentic. | 但不能做得太过 因为需要拍出真实感 |
[12:58] | Yes, yes, yes! I do, yes! | 好 我愿意 |
[13:02] | Oh, my God, we’re getting married! | 天啊 我们要结婚了 |
[13:04] | We’re getting married! | 我们要结婚了 |
[13:07] | I don’t think you’re the first to have this idea. | 我觉得你不是 第一个想出这个点子的人 |
[13:09] | No problem. I have options. | 没关系 我有其他选项 |
[13:16] | The Museum of Romantic Life. | 浪漫生活博物馆 |
[13:18] | What do we think? It’s pretty cute, right? | 觉得怎么样这很可爱 对吧 |
[13:20] | Very Instagrammable and there’s lots of art for your gallery girl. | 很适合拍照发帖 有很多艺术品 适合你的画廊女孩 |
[13:24] | True, but I feel like Camille’s tastes are a bit more avant-garde. | 确实 但我觉得 卡蜜尔的品味更前卫一点 |
[13:29] | Have you read any George Sand? | 你看过乔治桑的书吗 |
[13:31] | I think I’ve heard of him. | 我觉得我听说过这个人 |
[13:33] | That’s her. | 那就是她 |
[13:36] | Oh. Well… then, no. | 好吧那我不知道 |
[13:38] | We studied her in school. She was a very progressive, | 我们在学校里学过她的作品 她是个非常先进 |
[13:41] | subversive author who dressed in men’s clothes | 颠覆性的作家 穿着男人的衣服 |
[13:44] | and ignored rules for women’s behavior. | 无视对女生行为的规定 |
[13:46] | It says here that she left her husband for a rebellion romantique. | 这里说她离开丈夫 去追求一种叛逆的浪漫主义 |
[13:50] | Apparently lots of affairs with men. | 显然她跟很多男人有婚外情 |
[13:53] | Women too. | 还有女人 |
[13:55] | Oh. | 噢 |
[13:57] | You know what? Maybe this isn’t so romantic after all. | 你知道怎么着 或许这一点都不浪漫 |
[14:00] | Why not? | 怎么不浪漫了 |
[14:01] | Relationships are complicated. | 恋爱关系很复杂 |
[14:03] | Intense passion makes people do crazy things. | 强烈的情欲会让人们做疯狂的事 |
[14:07] | Maybe it’s the wrong vibe for your engagement. | 也许这种氛围不适合你的订婚仪式 |
[14:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:12] | Only the two people involved know what they are to each other. | 只有参与其中的两个人 知道他们对彼此的意义 |
[14:17] | You know, I have some other options. | 我有其他选项 |
[14:29] | This one might be my favorite. | 这地方可能是我的最爱 |
[14:31] | The Wall of Love. | 爱情墙 |
[14:33] | A calligraphist collected over 300 ways of saying “I love you” in a notebook | 一位书法家在笔记本里 收集了三百多种说“我爱你”的方式 |
[14:37] | and then worked with a muralist to engrave them on tiles made of lava. | 然后与一位壁画家合作 把它们刻在了岩浆做的瓷砖上 |
[14:41] | I wonder why lava. | 为什么要用岩浆 |
[14:44] | So they’ll last forever. | 这样就能永远留存下去 |
[14:47] | It’s beautiful. | 这很美 |
[14:48] | Simple, but really moving. | 简单 但很感人 |
[14:50] | I think she’ll love it. | 我觉得她会喜欢的 |
[14:54] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[14:57] | What happened with you and Camille when she came back from Greece | 卡蜜尔从希腊回来时 你跟她之间发生了什么 |
[15:00] | that suddenly made you want to get married? | 让你突然想结婚了 |
[15:04] | We opened up to each other in a way we never had before. | 我们以前所未有的方式 对彼此敞开了心扉 |
[15:08] | Do you remember that restaurant in Provence? | 你记得普罗旺斯的那家餐厅吗 |
[15:10] | The chef with the kids. | 带着孩子的大厨 |
[15:12] | I felt like I saw my future right in front of me | 我当时觉得我看到了我未来的生活 |
[15:16] | and I want to start building it. | 我想开始打造这种生活 |
[15:17] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[15:19] | And the money from the campaign is definitely gonna help. | 这个活动的钱肯定会帮上忙的 |
[15:23] | Well, let’s get you engaged. | 那我们去帮你准备订婚吧 |
[15:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:28] | For being a friend. | 朋友 |
[15:30] | Travel down the road and back again. | 沿着这条路走 然后回到最初 |
[15:34] | Golden Girls. | 出自《黄金女郎》 |
[15:35] | Golden Girls? | 《黄金女郎》 |
[15:38] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[15:40] | You’re welcome, friend. | 不用谢 朋友 |
[15:56] | I’ll have the entrecote and a salad, please. | 我要一份去骨牛排配沙拉 谢谢 |
[16:00] | Very funny. | 很搞笑 |
[16:01] | How many waiters you know look this good? | 你认识几个长得这么帅的服务员 |
[16:04] | That’s none of your business. | 这与你无关 |
[16:06] | Why are you wearing a tuxedo at 10:00 a.m.? | 你为什么早上10点穿着礼服 |
[16:10] | I am accompanying Madame Grateau to The Marriage of Figaro this evening. | 今晚 我要陪格拉托女士 去看《费加罗的婚礼》 |
[16:14] | And I won’t have time to go home between work and the opera. | 我没时间下班后 回去换衣服 再去剧院 |
[16:17] | Oh, look, your opera date. What a night you have to look forward to. | 看啊 你的歌剧约会对象来了 多么令人期待的一晚 |
[16:22] | I hope you are as excited as I am for this evening. | 我希望你也跟我一样为今晚而兴奋 |
[16:30] | Good, you’re all here. | 太好了 你们都在这里 |
[16:31] | I found the perfect Ami couple. | 我找到了完美的Ami情侣 |
[16:33] | Gabriel is proposing to Camille. | 加百列要向卡蜜尔求婚 |
[16:37] | A handsome chef | 一个帅气的大厨 |
[16:38] | and a hypnotic beauty in the arts. | 和一个迷人的艺术美人 |
[16:41] | Emily, you’ve done it again. | 艾米丽 你又成功完成了任务 |
[16:43] | Yeah, she’s done it again. | 是的 她又成功完成了任务 |
[16:45] | I can put together a deck in a couple hours | 如果你们想今天就让乔治过来的话 |
[16:47] | if you want to bring Georges back in today. | 我可以在几个小时内 把活动方案整理好 |
[16:50] | Yeah. Yes, of course. We wanna wrap this up as soon as possible. | 对 当然了 我们想尽快了结这件事 |
[16:55] | Great. | 很好 |
[16:57] | Sylvie. | 希薇 |
[16:58] | What? | 什么 |
[16:59] | I need to speak with you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[17:01] | I’ve got a busy morning. | 我今天上午很忙 |
[17:02] | Can it wait until lunch? | 能等到午餐时说吗 |
[17:04] | Fine. This will be easier with wine. | 可以 喝着酒说这话更容易 |
[17:06] | Lunch sounds lovely. | 午餐听起来很不错 |
[17:08] | Where shall we go? | 我们去哪儿吃 |
[17:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:18] | Ah, I love this place! | 我喜欢这个地方 |
[17:20] | Presentation is so undervalued. | 外表太被低估了 |
[17:22] | Speaking of undervalued… | 说起低估 |
[17:25] | Julien, please stay calm. | 朱利恩 请保持冷静 |
[17:27] | Emily completely swooped in on my client | 艾米丽像穿着露脐上衣的小秃鹫一样 |
[17:29] | like a tiny vulture in a crop top. | 扑向了我的客户 |
[17:31] | And this isn’t the first time it’s happened. | 这种事不是第一次发生了 |
[17:33] | Listen, I understand your frustration– | 听我说 我理解你的沮丧 |
[17:35] | And yet you don’t share it. | 但你没有分担我的痛苦 |
[17:36] | When Emily wins, the company wins. | 艾米丽获胜时 公司就赢了 |
[17:41] | Yes. We’re all on the same team. | 对 我们都是一队的 |
[17:43] | Could you pass the bread? | 你能把面包递给我吗 |
[17:44] | And Emily is not a good teammate. | 艾米丽不是个好队友 |
[17:47] | Teams don’t work when there is a ball hog! | 当有球霸的时候 团队就散了 |
[17:51] | I have more experience. I have seniority. | 我经验更丰富 我有资历 |
[17:53] | For God’s sake, I speak French! | 看在上帝的份上 我说法语 |
[17:55] | Okay, Julien! I’ll speak to her. | 好吧 朱利恩我会跟她谈一下 |
[17:57] | But I will not spend an entire lunch | 但我不会整个午餐 |
[17:58] | listening to you complain about Emily Cooper. | 听你抱怨艾米丽库珀的事 |
[17:59] | How much more of this am I supposed to take? | 我还得忍受多少这种事啊 |
[18:03] | Ah, non! | 不是吧 |
[18:05] | Okay, I have other things to do. | 好吧 我有其他事要做 |
[18:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:09] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间处理这个 |
[18:10] | -Au revoir. -Sylvie… | -再见 -希薇 |
[18:11] | Now look what you’ve done. | 现在看看你做的事 |
[18:13] | Look. | 你看看 |
[18:24] | So… | 所以 |
[18:25] | We considered a raise | 我们考虑过加薪 |
[18:26] | but Alfie had a better proposition. | 但阿尔菲有更好的建议 |
[18:28] | We’d like to give you a stake in the restaurant. | 我们会给你餐厅的分红 |
[18:31] | Okay. What does that mean, exactly? | 好吧 那到底是什么意思 |
[18:33] | It means you participate in the profits | 意思是你参与到分利润的环节 |
[18:35] | and in more of the business decisions | 你需要做出更多商业决定 |
[18:37] | since they will be linked to your salary. | 因为这些决定与你的薪水息息相关 |
[18:39] | Like hiring expensive pastry chefs, for example. | 比如聘请昂贵的糕点师这种事 |
[18:43] | If the restaurant succeeds, you succeed, | 如果餐厅成功了 那你就成功了 |
[18:46] | -if it doesn’t– -It will. | -若失败了 -会成功的 |
[18:47] | And I know you’ll work your ass off to make it even better. | 我知道你会全力以赴 让它更好 |
[18:50] | Especially when it’s your name on the front door. | 更何况你的名字挂在正门上呢 |
[18:53] | Really? | 真的 |
[18:55] | I can change the name of the restaurant? | 我可以更改餐厅的名字 |
[18:57] | It will be your restaurant. | 这将是你的餐厅 |
[18:59] | I’ll be your silent partner. | 我会是你沉默的商业伙伴 |
[19:02] | You will be silent? | 你会保持沉默 |
[19:05] | More or less. | 或多或少吧 |
[19:06] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[19:08] | You can either bet on yourself | 你可以把赌注押在自己身上 |
[19:10] | or take the other offer. | 也可以接受另一份邀请 |
[19:13] | Do we have a deal? | 我们成交吗 |
[19:20] | We have a deal. Thank you, Antoine. | 成交 谢谢你 安托万 |
[19:24] | We have to get to the office, but we’ll have the paperwork sent over. | 我们得回办公室了 但我们会把文件送过来的 |
[19:29] | I’ll be right out. | 我马上出去 |
[19:32] | Well, well, well, your own restaurant. | 好了 你拥有了一家餐厅 |
[19:35] | I guess you’ll have to turn down that other offer. | 我猜你得拒绝另一份邀约了 |
[19:39] | Right, uh… | 对 |
[19:40] | That was… | 那个 |
[19:41] | Totally fabricated for bargaining leverage? | 完全是为了讨价还价捏造出来的 |
[19:43] | -How did you know? -Because I know you. | -你怎么知道 -因为我了解你 |
[19:46] | You’re my boy, come on. | 你是我的朋友 拜托 |
[19:49] | I cannot believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[19:51] | Believe it. And get to work. | 相信吧 然后去工作 |
[19:55] | Au revoir, Chef. | 再见 大厨 |
[20:26] | No way! That’s incredible. | 不是吧太难以置信了 |
[20:28] | I still can’t believe it. | 我仍然不敢相信 |
[20:30] | I can. | 我能相信 |
[20:31] | You’ve been working towards this for so long. | 你为此奋斗了那么久 |
[20:43] | Do you remember we had one of our first dates here? | 你记得我们最初在这里约过会吗 |
[20:47] | And you’d just gotten a job in a kitchen. | 当时你刚得到了一份厨房的工作 |
[20:49] | That terrible place in the 11th. | 在11区的那个恐怖的地方 |
[20:51] | -God, that chef was a dick. -Ouais. | 天啊 那个大厨就是个混蛋 |
[20:53] | Worst job I’ve ever had. | 那是我做过的最糟糕的工作 |
[20:55] | Ah, but you were excited. | 但你当时很激动 |
[20:56] | You had so many dreams. Remember? | 你曾经有那么多梦想 记得吗 |
[20:58] | I remember that date, actually. I was so intimidated by you. | 我其实记得那次约会 我被你吓到了 |
[21:01] | Me? | 我吗 |
[21:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:05] | You knew everything about every single piece. | 你对每件作品都了如指掌 |
[21:07] | No, you just didn’t know anything. | 不是的 你只是什么都不知道 |
[21:11] | But look at you now, you come here as much as I do. | 但看看现在的你 你来这里的次数跟我一样多 |
[21:48] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:50] | Camille. | 卡蜜尔 |
[21:55] | I had big dreams the first time we came here. | 我们第一次来这里的时候 我曾经有远大的梦想 |
[22:00] | And they’ve only gotten bigger. | 这些梦想越来越大 |
[22:03] | I see my life with you. | 我能预见和你在一起的生活 |
[22:08] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[22:12] | Let’s get married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[22:15] | You took the words out of my mouth. | 你把我打算说的话说出来了 |
[22:18] | Is that a yes? | 那你同意了吗 |
[22:48] | Thank you so much for coming in on such short notice. | 非常感谢你这么快就来了 |
[22:52] | We are so excited about the couple we have found. | 我们对我们找到的这对夫妇 感到非常兴奋 |
[22:55] | -So chic and fabulous. | 非常优雅且惊艳 |
[22:57] | Oh, actually, he’s calling me right now. | 事实上 他现在在给我打电话 |
[23:02] | I’ll just step right out. | 我出去接一下 |
[23:06] | Hey, is everything okay? | 嘿 一切都好吗 |
[23:08] | Big news. Camille and I just got engaged. | 大新闻 卡蜜尔和我刚刚订婚了 |
[23:11] | What? What happened? | 什么发生了什么 |
[23:13] | She asked me and I said yes. | 她问了我 然后我同意了 |
[23:16] | I’m sorry, I hope this doesn’t screw anything up for you. | 对不起 我希望 这不会给你带来任何麻烦 |
[23:19] | No. No, no, don’t be sorry. | 不会 别道歉 |
[23:21] | I’m really happy for you. | 我真的很为你高兴 |
[23:23] | But I’m here with a client so I have to go. | 但我现在跟客户在一起 所以我得挂了 |
[23:26] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[23:28] | The Wall of I Love You is a charming secret gem of Paris. | 爱情墙是巴黎迷人的秘密珍宝之地 |
[23:32] | Much like your logo, | 就跟你们的标识一样 |
[23:33] | cleverly hidden, except for those in the know. | 巧妙地隐藏了起来 只有知情人士才知道 |
[23:36] | Anyone who recognizes this little butterfly | 能认出这只小蝴蝶的人 |
[23:39] | is a very chic insider. | 都是非常优雅的知情人 |
[23:41] | It’s not a butterfly. | 这不是蝴蝶 |
[23:43] | Ah, no? | 不是 |
[23:44] | Oh, I see it now. No, it’s a balloon. | 我现在看出来了 不是蝴蝶 这是个气球 |
[23:47] | Anyway, as I was saying– | 总之 就像我说的 |
[23:49] | May I interrupt? It’s actually about the couple. | 我能打断一下吗 是关于那对情侣的事 |
[23:51] | As if I could stop you. | 说得好像我能阻止你一样 |
[23:54] | Well, they’re just so in love that they couldn’t wait. | 他们深陷爱河 迫不及待 |
[23:57] | And… Well, they just got engaged. | 然后他们刚刚订婚了 |
[24:00] | -What? -And sacrificed all that money? | -什么 -钱都不要了 |
[24:02] | Well, if you’re really in love, the money doesn’t matter. | 如果你真的陷入了爱河 钱不重要 |
[24:06] | And it made me wonder whether or not this proposal angle | 这让我怀疑这个提案的角度 |
[24:09] | is actually as romantic as we thought. | 是否真的像我们想象中的那么浪漫 |
[24:10] | We’re trying to manufacture a moment that is supposed to come from the heart. | 我们在试图人为制造 一个本来应该是由心而生的瞬间 |
[24:16] | Perhaps it’s true. | 可能确实是这样 |
[24:17] | So I’d love to propose a different direction. | 所以我想提议一个不同的方向 |
[24:20] | Emily, can we speak privately? | 艾米丽 我们能私下聊吗 |
[24:21] | No, I’d like to hear this. | 不 我想听一下 |
[24:23] | So would I. | 我也想 |
[24:26] | Okay, well… We put your brand front row, center. | 我们把你的品牌放在前排 中央 |
[24:29] | Your logo already looks like a balloon. | 你的标识已经看起来像气球了 |
[24:30] | So what if we made it a hot air balloon? | 所以如果我们 把它做成一个热气球怎么样 |
[24:33] | Or several of them. | 或者做几个热气球 |
[24:34] | Floating above the French countryside with couples in love. | 让相爱的情侣坐在热气球上 飘过法国的乡村 |
[24:38] | It would be so gorgeous and dreamy. | 那会很美 而且像梦一样 |
[24:40] | “Love is in the air.” | “爱在空中” |
[24:43] | That… That could be our tagline. | 这可以是我们的口号 |
[24:46] | I love that. How soon can we make this happen? | 我喜欢这个想法 我们多久能落实 |
[24:49] | Well, we’ll have to work quickly. | 我们必须迅速动工 |
[24:51] | Very, very quickly. | 非常、非常快 |
[24:53] | But I think we can pull this together. | 但我觉得我们可以一起度过难关 |
[24:55] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[24:58] | Love is in the air. | 爱在空中 |
[25:04] | Yeah. I have ideas. | 是的 我有想法 |
[25:08] | But that was a great one. “Love is in the air” | 但这是个好想法 “爱在空中” |
[25:23] | Luc? | 卢克 |
[25:24] | Me? | 我吗 |
[25:25] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[25:26] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[25:27] | I’ve been soaking my shirt in the sink since lunch | 午饭后我就一直把衬衫泡在水槽里 |
[25:31] | and I think it’s getting better. | 我觉得它好些了 |
[25:34] | But not good enough. | 但不够好 |
[25:35] | Obviously… | 显然 |
[25:36] | As I can well see. | 我看得出来 |
[25:37] | So, I will race home on my bicycle after work and change. | 我得下班后骑自行车 疯狂赶回家 然后换衣服 |
[25:41] | I will be very sweaty, I think. | 我觉得我会大汗淋淋的 |
[25:44] | I’m not someone who sweats a lot, frankly, | 说实话我不常流汗 |
[25:46] | but if I can’t take a shower… | 但如果我不能洗澡 |
[25:47] | But I am ready to suffer for this art. | 但我已经准备好为这项艺术而受苦了 |
[25:49] | Luc. | 卢克 |
[25:50] | It’s been a stressful day, and I’m not feeling well. | 今天压力太大了 而且我不舒服 |
[25:54] | I don’t think I can make it. | 我觉得我去不了 |
[25:58] | Oh, no! | 不要啊 |
[26:02] | I was so looking forward to a beautiful night at the opera. | 我很期待在歌剧院 度过一个美好的夜晚的 |
[26:05] | Me too, Luc. Me too! | 我也是 卢克 我也是 |
[26:06] | -Honestly, I– What? -Luc. | -说实话 我怎么 -卢克 |
[26:09] | Hold on. Excuse me, I should take this. Can you leave? | 等等 打扰一下 我得接这个电话 你能离开吗 |
[26:14] | Maman? Is everything all right? | 妈妈一切都还好吗 |
[26:16] | Of course, dear. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[26:17] | I’m calling to see if everything is all right with you. | 我打电话是想确认你是否一切都好 |
[26:20] | I know this isn’t always the easiest day. | 我知道今天不是最轻松的一天 |
[26:23] | What’s today? | 今天怎么了 |
[26:25] | Don’t lie to your mother. | 不要对你妈妈撒谎 |
[26:27] | Anniversaries are always difficult when things… | 当情况不太顺利时 |
[26:31] | don’t quite work out. | 周年纪念日总是很难 |
[26:34] | Maman, Laurent and I are still married. | 妈妈 洛朗和我还结着婚呢 |
[26:38] | And we’ve been seeing a lot of each other lately. | 而且我们最近经常见面 |
[26:40] | How wonderful. | 多棒啊 |
[26:42] | And what are you doing this evening? | 你们今晚要做什么 |
[26:44] | He’s at his club in Saint-Tropez. | 他在圣特罗佩的俱乐部 |
[26:46] | On your anniversary. | 但今天是你们的纪念日 |
[26:50] | Sylvie, why do you put up with this? | 希薇 你为什么要忍受这种事 |
[26:51] | Actually, I’m going to the opera. | 事实上 我要去看歌剧 |
[26:53] | Ah! Well, I wish I was there to be with you. | 真希望我能陪你去 |
[26:58] | Okay. Thank you for calling, Maman. | 谢谢你打电话来 妈妈 |
[27:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:02] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[27:29] | -Bonsoir. -Bonsoir. | 晚上好 晚上好 |
[27:31] | I’m on the benefit committee | 我是福利委员会的 |
[27:33] | and my guest couldn’t make it. | 我的客人来不了 |
[27:35] | Is there a way to donate this back? | 能把这个捐回去吗 |
[27:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:38] | It’s too late for anyone to use it. | 现在太晚了 其他人没法用这张票 |
[27:40] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[27:46] | -What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[27:48] | Did you think I forgot what today is? | 你以为我忘了今天是什么日子吗 |
[27:50] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[27:54] | Okay, I did. | 好吧 我确实忘了 |
[27:56] | But as soon as I remembered, I got on a plane. | 但我一想起来 就登上了飞机 |
[28:01] | I don’t want to drag you to something you don’t want to do. | 我不想强迫你做你不想做的事 |
[28:04] | And I appreciate that. | 我非常感谢 |
[28:07] | But tonight, I want to spend my anniversary with my wife. | 但今晚 我想跟我妻子 一起庆祝纪念日 |
[28:49] | You killed that shit. | 你表演得太棒了 |
[28:51] | You really saved the best for last. | 你真的把最好的演出留到了最后 |
[28:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:53] | They deserve one last reminder of what they’re throwing away. | 他们应该在最后知道 他们把谁赶走了 |
[28:56] | Mindy! Ciao! | 敏迪你好啊 |
[28:59] | -Hey! -You were fantastic. | -嘿 -你太棒了 |
[29:04] | Okay. No idea who that was. | 好的 不知道那是谁 |
[29:07] | Nico really went overboard with the guestlist. | 尼古拉斯请人请得太多了 |
[29:09] | Do me a favor? If somebody asks me to introduce them to you, | 能帮我个忙吗 如果有人让我把他们介绍给你认识 |
[29:13] | please get them to say their name. | 请让他们说自己的名字 |
[29:15] | Oh, we got you. | 我们会照顾好你的 |
[29:16] | Thank you, I love you. | 谢谢 我爱你 |
[29:18] | Should probably go say hi to the Miss Universe pageant behind me. | 也许我该去跟我身后的 环球小姐打个招呼 |
[29:21] | -I will see you later. -Go get it, girl. | -等会儿见 -去吧 姑娘 |
[29:24] | Um… Oh! | 啊 噢 |
[29:25] | Would you mind grabbing me a glass of rosé? | 介意给我拿杯粉红葡萄酒吗 |
[29:28] | Yeah, of course, babe. | 当然了 宝贝 |
[29:31] | Nicolas. | 尼古拉斯 |
[29:33] | -Hey. -Emily. | -嘿 -艾米丽 |
[29:35] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[29:36] | This is so nice. Thank you so much for organizing it. | 这太棒了 非常感谢你组织了这个派对 |
[29:40] | Mindy was pretty upset when she got the news | 敏迪知道这个消息的时候很伤心 |
[29:43] | so I thought celebrating it might cheer her up. | 所以我觉得好好庆祝一下 或许能让她打起精神 |
[29:45] | I think we both really just want her to be happy. | 我觉得我们俩都希望她开心 |
[29:49] | You know, and she really likes you. | 她真的很喜欢你 |
[29:51] | And I know you probably don’t like me very much right now | 我知道你现在可能不太喜欢我 |
[29:55] | but I really hope that we can put it past us, | 但我真的希望我们能翻篇 |
[29:59] | for Mindy’s sake. | 为了敏迪好 |
[30:01] | That’s very easy for you to say. | 你说得容易 |
[30:03] | You weren’t publicly humiliated in front of your entire family. | 你在我全家人面前公开羞辱了我 |
[30:07] | Do you have any idea what that was like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[30:11] | No. Uh, I don’t. | 不 不知道 |
[30:14] | And I’m truly sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[30:19] | Look, you don’t seem ready to talk about it yet | 你似乎还没准备好讨论这件事 |
[30:21] | and I don’t want it to escalate tonight, | 我不希望今晚事态升级 |
[30:23] | so you can seat me as far away from you as possible. | 所以你可以让我坐得离你尽可能远 |
[30:26] | Bonsoir, bébé. Everybody being nice? | 晚上好 宝贝们 大家都好好相处了吗 |
[30:29] | Um… | 呃 |
[30:30] | Yeah, I was just telling him– | 是的 我刚跟他说 |
[30:33] | Unfortunately, Emily was saying she can’t stay. | 很可惜 艾米丽刚说她不能留下来了 |
[30:36] | Oh, no, what happened? | 不是吧 怎么了 |
[30:38] | Um… | 啊 |
[30:43] | No. No, I’m so sorry. | 不行 我很抱歉 |
[30:44] | Uh… | 呃 |
[30:46] | I was going to tell you. Alfie has a business dinner. | 我正要告诉你 阿尔菲有个应酬 |
[30:48] | And since it’s Maison Lavaux, so do I. | 因为是拉芙家族的事 我也得去 |
[30:54] | Yeah, and he got the date wrong and we’re already late | 他记错了日期 我们已经迟了 |
[30:57] | so… I’m so sorry. | -所以我很抱歉 |
[31:00] | No, I get it. Work’s important. | -没事 我能理解 工作很重要 |
[31:02] | Yeah. But we’ll celebrate soon, okay? My treat? | 是的 但我们很快 就会庆祝的 好吗我请客 |
[31:05] | Yeah, sure, of course. | 当然了 |
[31:08] | -We should probably get seated for dinner. -Yes. | -我们可能应该坐下来吃晚餐了 -对 |
[31:10] | Have a good night, okay? | 祝你们有个美好的夜晚 |
[31:13] | Okay, come on. I… | 好的 走吧 我 |
[31:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[31:28] | Nicolas is allowed to be upset, | 尼古拉斯可以生我的气 |
[31:30] | but I can’t believe he’d try and ruin Mindy’s night over it. | 但我不敢相信 他会为此毁了敏迪的夜晚 |
[31:33] | That brat’s lucky he’s not in the bins behind the restaurant. | 那小子没被扔进 餐厅后面的垃圾箱算他走运了 |
[31:36] | You’d fight him for me? | 你会为了我跟他打架 |
[31:37] | I’d do anything for you. | 我为了你什么都愿意做 |
[31:38] | Well, almost anything. | 几乎什么都愿意 |
[31:42] | Ah! | 啊 |
[31:43] | You’re still upset that I’ve not told my family about us. | 你还在生气 我没告诉我家人我们俩的事 |
[31:46] | I’m not upset. I just… | 我没生气 我只是 |
[31:49] | I just wanna understand. | 我只是想知道 |
[31:50] | What are you so afraid of? | 你在害怕什么 |
[31:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:55] | The last girl I introduced to my family | 我上次介绍给我家人认识的女孩 |
[31:58] | said we were moving too fast and broke up with me. | 说我们进展太快了 然后跟我分手了 |
[32:01] | The one before that | 在那之前那个女孩 |
[32:03] | said she loved me… | 说她爱我 |
[32:05] | but wasn’t sure I was the one. | 但她不确定我是否就是那个人 |
[32:08] | -And then the one before that– -Okay, I’m sorry. | -然后再之前那个 -好了 对不起 |
[32:12] | Every time I think I’m in a real relationship | 每次我以为我在认真谈恋爱 |
[32:15] | and I tell my family, | 并且告诉我家人时 |
[32:17] | the rug gets pulled out from under me. | 每次都反而以失败告终 |
[32:20] | And I never see it coming. | 我从没想到会是这样 |
[32:22] | Do you know what that’s like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[32:23] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[32:26] | I do. | 我知道 |
[32:28] | My last boyfriend | 我上一任在芝加哥的 |
[32:29] | in Chicago, we were together forever. | 男朋友 我们谈了很长时间 |
[32:33] | I thought we were going to get married, | 我以为我们会结婚 |
[32:35] | which seems insane now. | 现在看来 当时是疯了 |
[32:37] | He couldn’t even get on a plane to come visit me here. | 他甚至都不能坐飞机来这里看我 |
[32:40] | That must’ve been awful. | 那一定很糟 |
[32:42] | Yeah. Yeah, it was devastating. | 是的 伤心欲绝 |
[32:46] | More than I’ve admitted to anyone, I think. | 比我向任何人承认的都更伤心 |
[32:49] | I threw myself into work to forget about it. | 我全身心投入工作 好忘记这事 |
[32:53] | But then, when you moved to Paris, | 但然后 你搬到巴黎 |
[32:56] | to give us a chance… | 给我们一次机会时 |
[32:58] | I moved for the job. | 我是为了工作搬过来的 |
[33:00] | And for you. | 也为了你 |
[33:03] | When you did that… | 你做这件事时 |
[33:06] | it meant a lot. | 意义非凡 |
[33:07] | Finally a guy showed up for me. | 终于有人为我而来了 |
[33:10] | So, yeah, I’m not trying to pressure you. | 所以我不是想给你施加压力 |
[33:13] | I want you to tell your family when you’re ready. | 我希望等你准备好时 再告诉你的家人 |
[33:16] | But you will have to eventually because I’m not going anywhere. | 但你最终会告诉他们的 因为我哪儿都不去 |
[33:23] | I’m ready. Should we FaceTime my mum? | 我准备好了 我们应该跟我妈视频吗 |
[33:25] | -What? -Or just call? | -什么 -或者打电话就好 |
[33:28] | I didn’t mean right now, because she’s probably sleeping. | 我不是说现在 因为她可能在睡觉呢 |
[33:31] | -Good point. -Yeah. | -有道理 -对 |
[33:33] | Then… maybe we should make it Instagram-official. | 那我们或许应该在照片墙上官宣 |
[33:37] | Is that still a thing? Do the people still do that? | 现在还流行这样做吗 人们还做这种事吗 |
[33:41] | Hmm… | 嗯 |
[33:44] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[33:46] | I think I have a better idea. | 我觉得我有个更好的想法 |
[33:56] | I guess the whole world’s gonna know about us now. | 我猜现在全世界 都知道我们俩的关系了 |
[34:00] | This is actually a little scarier than expected. | 这实际上比我想象中要恐怖一点 |
[34:04] | I’m scared too. | 我也觉得吓人 |
[34:06] | But it’s worth it. | 但这很值 |