时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Why don’t guys tell you what they’re thinking? | 为什么男人不告诉你他们在想什么 |
[00:14] | And save us the mystery? | 还给我们保留神秘感 |
[00:16] | I’m guessing Nico texted again. | 我猜尼古拉斯又给你发短信了 |
[00:18] | Oui. Here. What do you think of this? | 对 给 你对此有何感想 |
[00:23] | Oh, I think it sounds fun. | 我觉得这听上去很有趣 |
[00:24] | But is it a date? That doesn’t sound like a date. | 但这是约会吗这听起来不像是约会 |
[00:27] | Do you want it to be a date? | 你想让它变成约会吗 |
[00:29] | I mean, I’ve liked him since we were at boarding school, | 自从我们在寄宿学校时 我就喜欢他了 |
[00:34] | but maybe I’m just trying to satisfy a teen crush, you know. | 但也许我只是 想满足青春期恋爱的感觉 |
[00:38] | -Ugh! | 啊 |
[00:40] | -I’m not going. -What? | -我不去 -什么 |
[00:41] | You have to. Come on, think of teen Mindy. | 你必须去 拜托 考虑一下青少年时的敏迪 |
[00:44] | -She’s been wanting this for so long. | 她想要这一刻很久了 |
[00:46] | I’ll go with you. | 你知道怎么着 我会跟你一起去 |
[00:48] | I’d love to talk to Nico about our Soleil De Paris deck. | 我想跟尼古拉斯聊 我们对巴黎太阳的营销创意 |
[00:50] | -No. -We pitched a collab with Gray Malin, | -不行 -我们做了个跟格雷马林的联动方案 |
[00:53] | -an amazing aerial photographer– -Shh! | 他是个很了不起的航拍摄影师 |
[00:55] | No campaign chat. | 不讨论推广活动 |
[00:57] | And you can’t come solo. | 而且你不能自己去 |
[00:58] | You need someone to distract you while I distract Nico. | 在我分散尼古拉斯的注意力时 你需要人分散你的注意力 |
[01:01] | Bring Alfie. | 把阿尔菲带上 |
[01:02] | I would, but he’s in London for his mom’s birthday. | 我也想 但他在伦敦 参加他妈妈的生日 |
[01:05] | Bonjour, neighbors. | 你们好啊 邻居们 |
[01:06] | -Bonjour. -Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[01:07] | Fetching your own breakfast? Where’s your boulangerie bish? | 自己取早餐 你的“面包女郎”去哪儿了 |
[01:10] | She’s referring to Camille. I wouldn’t run with that nickname. | 她说的是卡蜜尔 我不支持这个昵称 |
[01:14] | She’s in Greece with Sofia. | 她跟索菲娅去希腊了 |
[01:16] | -Excusez-moi? -What? | -什么 -什么 |
[01:17] | The last stop to her art exhibition. | 这是她的艺术展的最后一站 |
[01:19] | Incredible, right? | 不可思议 对吧 |
[01:20] | -Très bien. -That’s amazing. | -太棒了 -太令人惊讶了 |
[01:24] | Wait, what do you make of this? | 等等 你是怎么看待这件事的 |
[01:26] | Is he inviting me on a date or is it just a group hang? | 他是在邀请我去约会吗 还是只是个“团建”活动 |
[01:29] | Answer truthfully. | 如实回答 |
[01:30] | A group hang. | 团建活动 |
[01:32] | See. Want to come see a movie tonight? | 看吧 想今晚一起看电影吗 |
[01:35] | No, he can’t, he’s busy working. | 不 他去不了 他要忙着工作 |
[01:37] | The restaurant’s closed | 餐厅关门了 |
[01:39] | and Camille’s away, so I’m on my own tonight. | 而且卡蜜尔不在 所以我晚上一个人 |
[01:41] | Bon! Problem solved. I will text you the deets. | 太棒了 问题解决了 我会把详细信息发给你 |
[01:44] | Great. Bonne journée. | 太好了 |
[01:45] | -Bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[01:48] | -Oh, my God, Mindy. -No, wait, wait. | -天啊 敏迪 -不 等等 |
[01:50] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking. | 对不起 我考虑不周 |
[01:52] | Nothing’s gonna happen between you and Gabriel. | 你跟加百列之间什么都不会发生的 |
[01:55] | No, I’m talking about the fact that Camille is in Greece with Sofia. | 不 我是说卡蜜尔 跟索菲娅在希腊这件事 |
[01:58] | This is way more serious than just a kiss. | 这可比仅仅一个吻严重多了 |
[02:01] | Do I say something to Gabriel? | 我要告诉加百列吗 |
[02:03] | No, only if you want to get in the middle of their relationship drama again. | 不要 除非你想再次卷入 他们的感情闹剧 |
[02:06] | -Maybe it’s nothing. | 或许这没什么 |
[02:08] | And if it is something, let Camille tell him herself. | 如果真有问题 让卡蜜尔自己告诉他 |
[02:29] | I thought Gregory Dupree was showing us | 我以为格雷戈里杜普里要给我们展示 |
[02:31] | the Air France uniforms he’s designed for the pitch? | 他为这个推广方案设计的法航制服 |
[02:34] | -He just called to move it. -To when? | -他刚打电话来让换一下 -换成什么时候 |
[02:36] | The better question would be, to where? | 更好的问题是 换成去哪儿 |
[02:38] | Luc, you know I hate riddles. | 卢克 你知道我讨厌谜语 |
[02:40] | Okay, Gregory now wants us to meet him at his atelier. | 好吧 格雷戈里现在 想让我们去他的工作室见他 |
[02:43] | Apparently his redesign cannot be contained to a conference room. | 显然他重新设计的制服 不能局限在会议室里展出 |
[02:46] | To… Does he know the client expects his submission today? | 去他知道客户 希望他今天就交出作品吗 |
[02:49] | Yes, he does. | 是的 他知道 |
[02:51] | Hope you haven’t gotten his hopes up. | 希望你没让他抱太大希望 |
[02:52] | I’ve spoken to my contacts at Air France. | 我已经跟我在法航的联络人谈过了 |
[02:55] | Chanel and Louis Vuitton are the present frontrunners. | 香奈儿和路易威登目前领先 |
[02:57] | You think he has a chance? | 你觉得他有机会吗 |
[02:59] | I don’t, but I’ve been wrong before. | 我觉得没有 但我曾经看走眼过 |
[03:01] | When? | 什么时候 |
[03:02] | Well, ask Emily, I’m sure she journaled about it. | 你问艾米丽吧 我相信她写进日记里了 |
[03:06] | Well, there’s been really nothing that specific. | 其实没有那么具体的内容 |
[03:09] | Oh, it’s good to keep a journal of your time in Paris. | 把你在巴黎的时光记录下来很棒 |
[03:13] | Did you read The Diary of Anaïs Nin? | 你看过《安娜伊斯宁的日记》吗 |
[03:16] | -No, I haven’t. -No? | -我没看过 -没看过 |
[03:17] | Such a marvelous account of a young woman’s sexual awakening. | 那是一本非常精彩的 年轻女性性爱觉醒记 |
[03:22] | She was truly insatiable. | 她真的“贪得无厌” |
[03:26] | Huh. | 哈 |
[03:31] | So, this is Gregory’s atelier. | 所以 这是格雷戈里的工作室 |
[03:35] | It’s like a fashion war room. You can just smell the creativity. | 这像是个时尚作战室 你可以闻到创造力的味道 |
[03:39] | No, that’s marijuana, Emily. | 不 那是大麻味 艾米丽 |
[03:41] | Bonjour, First Class. | 你们好 头等舱的客人 |
[03:45] | This is your captain speaking. | 我是你们的机长 |
[03:49] | Everyone, take your seats, buckle up. There will be turbulence. | 各位 请就座 系好安全带 前方有气流 |
[03:55] | Will drinks be served? | 会提供酒水饮料吗 |
[03:56] | You will be served. Trust. | 我们会为你们服务 相信我 |
[03:59] | Now, before you see the uniforms, let me explain my concept. | 现在 在你们看到制服前 让我解释一下我的设计理念 |
[04:04] | This is a story about control. | 这是一个关于控制的故事 |
[04:07] | The experience of flying strips you of it. | 飞行的经历让你失去控制 |
[04:09] | The minute you sit down, the flight attendants control everything. | 从你坐下的那一刻起 乘务员控制了一切 |
[04:14] | They strap you in, they instruct you how to breathe. | 他们让你系好安全带 指导你如何呼吸 |
[04:17] | They tell you when to sleep, when to wake, when to eat. | 他们告诉你什么时候睡觉 什么时候醒来 什么时候吃饭 |
[04:21] | You are their subs. | 你是他们的奴隶 |
[04:24] | So if they want to be such doms, I say, dress them as doms. | 所以既然他们想成为这种支配者 要我说 他们就得穿得像支配者 |
[04:30] | Passengers, this is my submission for the nouveau Air France. | 乘客们 这是我给全新的法航 提交的作品 |
[04:56] | Condoms, lube and poppers. | 避孕套、润滑剂以及助兴剂 |
[05:00] | This is good for your journal. | 这很适合你的日记 |
[05:18] | And? | 然后呢 |
[05:20] | Well, this will certainly surprise Air France. | 这肯定会让法航大吃一惊 |
[05:23] | You’ve given their uniform quite a makeover. | 你让他们的制服“焕然一新” |
[05:25] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[05:26] | Oh, uh… | 噢 啊 |
[05:28] | They’re beautifully constructed. | 它们的构造很美 |
[05:30] | Subversive and, you know, | 具有颠覆性 |
[05:31] | bondage is totally dominating runways right now. | 束缚现在完全统治了跑道 |
[05:34] | Pun intended. | 一语双关 |
[05:35] | Well, that might be true, | 那可能是真的 |
[05:38] | but I don’t think Air France is wanting to push the needle this far. | 但我觉得法航不想这么挑战极限 |
[05:43] | Gregory, I’ve seen Chanel’s submission. Understated and chic. | 格雷戈里 我看过香奈儿的作品 低调而别致 |
[05:51] | Désolé, I have to take this. | 抱歉 我必须接这个电话 |
[05:59] | I don’t think you understand how much I need this account. | 我觉得你们不明白 我有多需要这个客户 |
[06:02] | My business is in trouble. | 我的生意有麻烦了 |
[06:05] | If I don’t have a business, you don’t have a business. | 如果我们没有生意 你们就没有生意 |
[06:08] | Would you ever consider presenting that ensemble, | 你有没有考虑过展示那套服装 |
[06:11] | but without the belts, boot and cap? | 但别加腰带、靴子和帽子 |
[06:15] | And kill all the elegance? | 扼杀所有优雅 |
[06:16] | I’m submitting them as they are. With or without your help. | 不管你们帮不帮忙 我都要按照原样提交 |
[06:21] | Let’s go, girls. | 我们走吧 姑娘们 |
[06:32] | That was Pierre. He was very upset. | 是皮尔打来的 他很不安 |
[06:35] | His new store opens next week | 他的新店下周开业 |
[06:37] | and he’s sounding very erratic and paranoid. | 他听起来情绪很不稳定 还很偏执 |
[06:40] | Since he sold his company to JVMA, he doesn’t know who he can trust. | 自从他把自己的公司卖给JVMA后 他不知道该信任谁 |
[06:43] | Ah, he should have thought of that before he abandoned us. | 他应该在抛弃我们之前就想到这事的 |
[06:47] | He’s not our problem anymore. | 他不再是我们的问题了 |
[06:49] | Let’s not forget, he did try to throw us a lifeline. | 我们别忘了 他确实曾经试图帮我们一把 |
[06:51] | And now he’s begging for our help. | 现在他在乞求我们的帮助 |
[06:54] | Well, what can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[06:55] | He’s asked us to meet him at the store and give him our professional opinion. | 他让我们去店里见他 给他我们的专业意见 |
[06:59] | Can we do that? We don’t represent him. | 我们能这样吗我们不代表他 |
[07:01] | Look, we’ve been through a lot with Pierre. | 我们跟皮尔一起经历了很多 |
[07:03] | He’s not just an ex-client. He’s a friend. | 他不止是前客户 也是朋友 |
[07:05] | And now he needs us, so we’re going. | 现在他需要我们 所以我们要去 |
[07:14] | Where are you taking us? | 你带我们去哪儿 |
[07:15] | This is where Pierre told us to meet. He dropped a pin. | 这是皮尔让我们见面的地方 他发了定位的 |
[07:18] | He knows how to drop a pin? | 你知道怎么发定位 |
[07:20] | Did anyone see you? | 有人看见你们吗 |
[07:22] | -No. -Are we being followed? | -没有 -我们被跟踪了吗 |
[07:23] | Pierre, is this espionage necessary? Really? | 皮尔 有必要搞得像 间谍活动一样吗真的 |
[07:26] | Oui. No one from JVMA can know you’re here. | 有必要 不能让JVMA的任何人 知道你们在这里 |
[07:30] | Especially Nicolas. | 尤其是尼古拉斯 |
[07:31] | Papa’s little puppet. He has his spies everywhere. Come in. | 爸爸的小木偶 他在各个地方安插了眼线 进来 |
[07:36] | Go. | 走 |
[07:45] | So many Pierres. | 好多皮尔啊 |
[07:46] | JVMA dedicated so much floor space | JVMA为你的俗气系列留出了 |
[07:49] | to your ringarde line it’s… oh, overwhelming. | 那么多地方让人不知所措 |
[07:55] | They missed the point. When it is this much, it’s not irony. | 他们抓错了重点 数量这么多的时候就不是讽刺了 |
[08:00] | It actually is ringarde. | 这真的是“俗气” |
[08:01] | What do you think of the quality? | 你觉得质量怎么样 |
[08:03] | -Honestly? -Brutally. | -说实话 -明说吧 |
[08:07] | Well, it’s more mass market than I expected. | 这比我想象的更适合大众市场 |
[08:10] | Très chic. It’s a Ca-do. | 非常别致 这是“库”赞 |
[08:13] | Oh, wow. | 噢 哇哦 |
[08:15] | -Merci. -Isn’t it ghastly? | -谢谢 -难道不可怕吗 |
[08:18] | They’ve turned me into a clown trapped in a funhouse mirror. | 他们把我变成了镜中的小丑 |
[08:22] | Désolé, that’s a Ca-don’t. | 对不起 那样“库”不赞 |
[08:25] | What did Nicolas say when you told him you weren’t happy with all of this? | 你跟尼古拉斯说你不满意 这一切的时候 他怎么说 |
[08:30] | He didn’t care. No one at JVMA cares what I think. | 他不在乎 JVMA的人都不在乎我的想法 |
[08:35] | I have no one. I’m completely alone. | 没人帮我 我彻底孤立无援 |
[08:37] | No, that’s not true, okay. You have us. | 不 这不是真的 你有我们 |
[08:41] | I had you. This deal was a mistake. | 我曾经有你们 这笔交易就是个错误 |
[08:45] | I want to end it. | 我想终止协议 |
[08:46] | No, careful, Pierre. | 不 小心点 皮尔 |
[08:47] | If you leave, they’d still own your name and… clearly, your face. | 如果你离开了 他们仍然 拥有你的名字显然还有你的脸 |
[08:53] | You’re ready for the runway. | 你已经准备好上T台了 |
[08:56] | Shut the fuck up! | 他妈的闭嘴吧 |
[09:02] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[09:04] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[09:05] | I’m auditioning three outfits to wear tonight | 我试了三套今晚要穿的衣服 |
[09:07] | and I almost gave up until I found this. | 差点就放弃了 还好我发现了这件 |
[09:11] | It was delivered to you today from Gregory Dupree. | 这是格雷戈里杜普利今天给你寄来的 |
[09:14] | Mindy. | 敏迪 |
[09:15] | Well, I’m sorry, I only opened the box, not the note. | 对不起 我只打开了盒子 没看纸条 |
[09:18] | I can’t control myself when fashion lands on my doorstep. | 当时尚在我门前着陆时 我控制不住我自己 |
[09:21] | -Our doorstep. -Yes. | -我们的门前 -对 |
[09:24] | “Air France said no.” “Wear this to my funeral.” | “法航拒绝了 在我葬礼上穿这件” |
[09:29] | Air France declined his designs for their new uniform. | 法航拒绝了他的新制服设计 |
[09:33] | Well, one airline’s trash is another woman’s treasure. | 一家航空公司的垃圾 是另一个女人的宝藏 |
[09:38] | What, you want to dress like a sexy flight attendant? | 怎么 你想穿得像个性感的空姐吗 |
[09:41] | Oh, what, you don’t think Britney looks iconic in her “Toxic” video? | 你不觉得布兰妮在《中你的毒》的音乐视频里穿的制服很经典吗 |
[09:45] | Well, you certainly will make an impression. | 你肯定会给人留下深刻的印象 |
[09:47] | Ooh! | 喔 |
[09:49] | Please prepare for an emergency landing. | 请准备好紧急迫降 |
[10:03] | Everyone, this is Mindy Chen, who looks… | 各位 这是陈敏迪 她看起来 |
[10:06] | incredible. | 太赞了 |
[10:09] | -Hey. -Good to see you again. | -嘿 -很高兴再次见到你 |
[10:11] | You too, Nicolas. | 我也是 尼古拉斯 |
[10:12] | I brought a little picnic. | 我带了点野餐食物 |
[10:13] | Thank you for your invitation, a few things we serve at the restaurant. | 谢谢你的邀请 这是我们餐厅提供的一点吃的 |
[10:16] | -Thank you, Chef… -Gabriel. | -谢谢你 大厨 -加百列 |
[10:19] | My restaurant is Chez Lavaux, you’re welcome anytime. | 我的餐厅是拉芙之家 随时欢迎你来 |
[10:21] | It’d be my pleasure. | 那是我的荣幸 |
[10:22] | And I brought rosé all the way from Provence. | 我带了瓶从普罗旺斯 拿回来的粉红葡萄酒 |
[10:27] | I love your look. Where is it from? | 我喜欢你的打扮 从哪儿来的 |
[10:29] | It was a gift from a designer Emily works with. | 这是跟艾米丽合作的 一个设计师送来的礼物 |
[10:31] | Gregory Dupree. | 格雷戈里杜普里 |
[10:32] | Really? I heard his last show at Versailles was amazing. | 真的吗我听说他上次 在凡尔赛的秀场很了不起 |
[10:36] | It was. He’s so underrated. | 是的 他太被低估了 |
[10:38] | You know, his work deserves a much bigger spotlight. | 他的作品值得更多关注 |
[10:41] | Well, it’s shining pretty bright now. | 它现在就很耀眼 |
[10:43] | Aw. | 噢 |
[10:59] | Here. Have one of mine. | 给 拿一桶我的去吃吧 |
[11:01] | Oh, merci. | 喔 谢谢 |
[11:03] | Have you bought too much? | 你买太多了吗 |
[11:05] | It’s a bad habit. | 这是个坏习惯 |
[11:08] | So, I happened to walk by your new store for Pierre. | 我刚好路过了你给皮尔开的新店 |
[11:12] | Very mysterious. You’re really keeping that one under wraps. | 很神秘 你们保密工作做得真好 |
[11:16] | How’s it going with him? | 他怎么样 |
[11:17] | Well, I do have a new-found respect for you. | 我确实对你产生了新的敬意 |
[11:20] | You do? Why? | 是吗怎么说 |
[11:22] | I don’t know how you dealt with him for so long. He’s infuriating. | 我不知道你是怎么 跟他相处这么长时间的 他令人恼火 |
[11:27] | He wanted a minimalistic store, so that’s what we gave him, | 他本来想要一家极简的店 所以我们就给了他那种设计 |
[11:31] | then he wanted it to be loud and bold like ringarde, | 然后他想让门店 像俗气系列一样喧嚣而大胆 |
[11:34] | so we pivoted to that, and now he hates it again. | 所以我们换成了那种风格 现在他又讨厌这种设计了 |
[11:37] | He’s never satisfied. Was he like that with you? | 他永不满足 他跟你合作时也这样吗 |
[11:41] | Pierre’s insecurities can certainly take the wheel, | 这无疑是皮尔的不安全感在作祟 |
[11:44] | but just be patient with him. | 但对他耐心一点 |
[11:46] | I mean, we encountered similar issues during Fashion Week. | 我们在时装周的时候 也遇到过相似的问题 |
[11:49] | You just have to make sure you handle him well, | 你得确保把他伺候好了 |
[11:52] | otherwise he could skip the opening altogether. | 否则他可能会直接跳过整个开幕式 |
[11:54] | It’s not my first time with a demanding designer. | 这不是我第一次面对挑剔的设计师了 |
[11:58] | The store opens with or without him. | 有没有他 店都会开业的 |
[12:01] | Right, well… | 对 好吧 |
[12:03] | You know he trusts us, | 你知道他信任我们 |
[12:04] | so if there’s anything that you need us to help with, let me know. | 所以如果有任何事 需要我们帮忙 那就告诉我吧 |
[12:08] | Excuse me, Emily. | 失陪了 艾米丽 |
[12:12] | What were you two talking about? | 你们俩刚刚在聊什么 |
[12:14] | -You, obviously. -You were talking work. | -显然在说你 -你们在聊工作 |
[12:16] | Damn it, Em, are you going to be like this every time we’re on a date? | 该死 艾米丽 我们每次出来约会时 你都要像这样吗 |
[12:20] | Oh, so this is a date. | 所以这是约会 |
[12:22] | It’s got to be. | 一定是的 |
[12:23] | He touched my back, introduced me to his friends. | 他把我介绍给他朋友时 摸了我的后背 |
[12:26] | One of them told me this is a notorious hook-up spot. | 其中一个人跟我说 这里是臭名昭著的约炮地 |
[12:28] | Go get it, girl. | 上吧 姑娘 |
[12:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:33] | -Hi. -Care to join me? | -嗨 -介意跟我一起吗 |
[12:56] | No. We’re moving too fast. | 不 我们进展太快了 |
[12:59] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:01] | It’s too fast. | 太快了 |
[13:11] | -Sorry. -Désolé. | -对不起 -对不起 |
[13:15] | Too fast. | 太快了 |
[13:16] | Your food was so delicious. | 你的食物很好吃 |
[13:18] | Like mouth-wateringly good. | 让人垂涎欲滴地好吃 |
[13:21] | Um… | 嗯 |
[13:22] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[13:23] | Nice of you to say. | 你这么说真好 |
[13:25] | Well, if you knew me, | 要是你了解我的话 |
[13:27] | you’d know I’m not that nice. | 你会知道我没那么好 |
[13:35] | Hi, sorry, some people are trying to watch the movie. | 嗨 抱歉 有人想看电影呢 |
[13:38] | So just shush a little bit. | 稍微小声一点 |
[13:40] | -Thanks. -No, they’re not. | -谢谢 -不 他们不想看 |
[13:42] | How long have you been together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[13:44] | -It’s… -We’re not together. | -这 -我们没在一起 |
[13:46] | -He has a girlfriend who’s in Greece. -Yeah. | -他女朋友在希腊 -好吧 |
[13:49] | -We’re just friends. -Friends. | -我们只是朋友 -朋友 |
[13:53] | So she’s your friend while your girlfriend’s in Greece? | 所以在你女朋友在希腊的期间 她是你的朋友 |
[13:56] | I could be your friend too. We could all be friends. | 我也可以成为你的朋友 我们可以一起做朋友 |
[13:59] | It’s not like that. She has a boyfriend. | 不是那种朋友 她有男朋友 |
[14:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:02] | -And where is he? -London. | -他在哪儿 -伦敦 |
[14:06] | Oh, I get the game now. | 我现在明白了 |
[14:07] | So your girlfriend’s in Greece, your boyfriend’s in London. | 所以你女朋友在希腊 你男朋友在伦敦 |
[14:10] | Well, my boyfriend’s in… Berlin. | 我男朋友在柏林 |
[14:14] | And I miss him so much. | 我非常想他 |
[14:18] | This is fun. You two are fun. | 这很有趣 你们俩真有意思 |
[14:21] | Okay. Emily, should we… | 好吧 艾米丽 我们是不是该 |
[14:24] | -That, that thing… -Oh, yeah, we should go. | -那件事 -对 我们该走了 |
[14:26] | I’ve seen this movie a thousand times | 这部电影我看过几千次了 |
[14:28] | -and they end up together. -Classic. | -他们最后在一起了 -经典 |
[14:30] | -Cliché. -So good. | -老套 -很好 |
[14:31] | -But, so… It’s great. -So good. | -但 所以这很棒 -很不错 |
[14:33] | -Love it. -Enjoy it. | -我喜欢 -慢慢看 |
[14:34] | -Thank you for everything. -So sweet. | -谢谢你所做的一切 -太贴心了 |
[14:36] | We’re going to go. | 我们要走了 |
[14:37] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[14:39] | Guys, a woman’s purse, all right, it’s her secret source of power. | 各位 女人的钱包 好吧 这是她的力量的秘密源泉 |
[14:43] | There are many dark and dangerous things in there | 里面有很多黑暗而危险的东西 |
[14:45] | that we, the male species, should know nothing about. | 我们男人一无所知 |
[14:57] | So, what’s the verdict? Is Nicolas into Mindy or no? | 所以结论是什么 尼古拉斯到底喜不喜欢敏迪 |
[15:01] | Uh, sadly, I think not. | 遗憾的是 我觉得不喜欢 |
[15:04] | He would’ve at least tried to kiss her, if he was. | 如果他喜欢的话 至少他会吻她 |
[15:06] | Maybe he’s not into public displays of affection. | 或许他不喜欢 在公共场合做出亲密行为 |
[15:10] | Everyone else sure was. | 其他人肯定都喜欢 |
[15:12] | Right? | 是吧 |
[15:13] | I never knew that movie was such a turn-on for people. | 我从来不知道那部电影 能让人这么兴奋 |
[15:16] | Everyone likes watching a story about two people | 大家都喜欢看两个人试图消除他们 |
[15:19] | trying to fight off their natural attraction to each other. | 对彼此的天然吸引力的故事 |
[15:27] | What’s going on in there? | 那儿是什么情况 |
[15:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:31] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去看看 |
[15:42] | Wow, his is so surreal. | 这太超现实了 |
[15:44] | I feel like we’re walking into heaven on acid. | 我觉得我们像是嗑了迷幻药 走进天堂一样 |
[15:47] | -You’ve taken acid? -Well, no. | -你嗑过药 -没有 |
[15:49] | But I’ve read Hunter S. Thompson, so I get the gist. | 但我读过亨特汤普森的书 所以我略知一二 |
[15:53] | Well, on the count of trois? | 好吧 数到三 |
[16:21] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:49] | No more posting. | 别再发了 |
[16:50] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 |
[16:56] | So nice to meet you. Good night. | 很高兴见到你 晚安 |
[16:58] | Thanks for the beautiful champagne. | 谢谢你美妙的香槟 |
[17:01] | -See you Saturday. -Saturday, yes. | -周六见 -好的 周六见 |
[17:07] | I’m headed this way. | 我朝这边走 |
[17:09] | So good night. | 那么晚安 |
[17:10] | Good night? Already? | 晚安已经要走了 |
[17:14] | How about a drink? | 去喝一杯怎么样 |
[17:17] | Sure, if you want to. | 要是你想的话 当然可以 |
[17:19] | ‘Course I want to. | 我当然想 |
[17:20] | You think I brought you here just to see a film? | 你觉得我带你来这里 只是为了看电影吗 |
[17:23] | Honestly, I don’t know what to think. | 说实话 我毫无头绪 |
[17:25] | I have no idea if you’re… like, even into me. | 我都不知道你是否喜欢我 |
[17:29] | I have no idea if you’re even into me. | 我都不知道你是否喜欢我 |
[17:31] | Come on, seriously? In this? | 拜托 说真的我都穿成这样了 |
[17:35] | You look incredible tonight. | 今晚你美呆了 |
[17:37] | Every man there was checking you out. | 每个男人都在打量你 |
[17:39] | Yeah, except for you. | 对 除了你 |
[17:42] | Believe me, I noticed. | 相信我 我注意到了 |
[17:44] | It took every ounce of willpower not to make a spectacle of myself. | 我调动了所有的意志力 才不让自己出丑 |
[17:51] | Really? | 真的 |
[17:53] | Really. | 真的 |
[17:55] | So, what now? | 那么 现在做什么 |
[17:58] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[18:00] | -You’re the one dressed as a dominatrix. | 是你穿得像个支配者一样 |
[18:03] | You’re in charge. | 你负责 |
[18:22] | I think your crotch is vibrating. | 我觉得你的裤裆在振动 |
[18:27] | Pierre Cadault. This fucking guy. I swear to God. | 皮尔库特 这该死的家伙 我对上帝发誓 |
[18:31] | We can rain check on the drink. | 我们可以改天再去喝酒 |
[18:33] | -I don’t mind. -I mind. | -我不介意 -我介意 |
[18:36] | I finally get to kiss you and… | 我终于吻到你了 而且 |
[18:45] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[18:47] | -Okay. Yes. Sorry, I should… -Yeah. You should do that. | -好吧 好的 对不起 我该 -对 你该去处理一下了 |
[18:51] | -I should deal with this nightmare. -Yeah. | -我该去处理这个噩梦 -是的 |
[18:55] | Next time we’ll skip the movie? | 下次我们跳过电影 |
[18:58] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[19:15] | Oh, Camille liked my story. | 卡蜜尔喜欢我的故事 |
[19:18] | She said, “So fun. It’s my favorite movie.” | 她说:“真有趣 这是我最爱的电影” |
[19:21] | Really? | 真的 |
[19:22] | How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days? | 《十日拍拖手册》 |
[19:25] | I feel like that’s what she’s trying to do to me. | 我觉得那是她想对我做的事 |
[19:28] | Oh. | 哦 |
[19:30] | She hasn’t been replying to any of my texts very quickly. | 她回复我的信息都回得很慢 |
[19:33] | Or at all. | 或者根本就不回 |
[19:40] | How about when Alfie and Camille get back, | 等阿尔菲和卡蜜尔回来 |
[19:42] | we take them to Pop Air? | 我们带他们去POP AIR如何 |
[19:44] | You know. Like, a real double date. | 一场真正的四人约会 |
[19:48] | Yeah. I’d like that. | 好啊 我很乐意 |
[19:54] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[20:16] | Nicolas, bonjour. | 尼古拉斯 你好 |
[20:17] | Bonjour, Emily. It seems your persistence has paid off. | 你好 艾米丽 你的坚持似乎得到了回报 |
[20:21] | Oh, God, what have I done now? | 天啊 我又做了什么 |
[20:23] | No, it’s all good. I hope. | 不 一切很好 希望如此 |
[20:25] | If you were serious about Agence Grateau helping us out with Pierre Cadault… | 如果你真的愿意让格拉托事务所 来帮我们处理皮尔库特的事 |
[20:29] | What? Oh, my God, of course! | 什么天啊 当然愿意 |
[20:31] | Uh, um… | 啊 嗯 |
[20:32] | Sorry. Nicolas, will you please hold one moment for Sylvie Grateau? | 抱歉 尼古拉斯 你能等我 去让希薇格拉托接电话吗 |
[20:41] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:44] | You have Sylvie. | 希薇在线上 |
[20:46] | Bonjour, Sylvie. As I was saying, | 你好 希薇 我刚才说 |
[20:47] | I’d like to hire Agence Grateau to help with Pierre Cadault. | 我想雇佣格拉托事务所 来帮忙处理皮尔库特的营销 |
[20:51] | Well, we’d be delighted. | 我们乐意效劳 |
[20:53] | There’s a lot to deal with in a very short time. | 在短时间内要处理很多事 |
[20:55] | I hope you’re adept in crisis marketing. | 希望你们擅长危机营销 |
[20:57] | Well, of course, it’s our specialty. | 当然了 这是我们的专长 |
[21:00] | Let’s discuss over lunch today. | 我们今天午餐时讨论吧 |
[21:02] | I’ll get my assistant to send over the details. | 我会让我的助理把细节发给你们 |
[21:04] | -Okay, great. See you then. -Okay. | -好的 太好了 到时候见 -好的 |
[21:08] | How did you do this? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[21:09] | Well, I was trying not to say anything, but– | 我本来什么都不想说的 但 |
[21:12] | Yeah, okay. I don’t want to know. | 好的 我不想知道 |
[21:16] | Merveilleux, Emily. | 太了不起了 艾米丽 |
[21:19] | Okay, go, go, go, go, go, go. | 好的 去吧 |
[21:23] | Door! | 关门 |
[21:27] | The only time I’ve heard Sylvie say “merveilleux” was about a Chablis. | 我唯一一次听到希薇说 “太了不起了”是在说夏布利酒 |
[21:32] | -Mmm-hmm. -You should text Pierre | 嗯哼 你应该给皮尔发短信 |
[21:34] | and tell him the good news. | 告诉他这个好消息 |
[21:35] | It’s your news. You text him. | 这是你的消息 你给他发 |
[21:54] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[21:56] | Pierre is so excited that he will be joining us too. | 皮尔非常激动 他也会加入我们 |
[21:59] | He never misses a champagne toast. Especially when it’s for him. | 他从来不会错过香槟祝酒 尤其是他是主角的时候 |
[22:03] | -Hello. -Bonjour. | -你们好 -你好 |
[22:05] | -Bonjour. -Bonjour. | 你好 你好 |
[22:06] | Agence Grateau is bleeding me dry. | 格拉托事务所把我榨干了 |
[22:08] | I should’ve offered you more money to join JVMA when I had the chance. | 我有机会的时候 就该给你更多钱让你加入JVMA |
[22:12] | You know it was never about the money. | 你知道这根本不是钱的问题 |
[22:14] | -It was about my independence. -I do. | -核心在于我的独立 -我知道 |
[22:16] | Thank you for the opportunity to work with Pierre Cadault again. | 谢谢你给我们再次 与皮尔库特合作的机会 |
[22:19] | -To Pierre. -To Pierre. | -敬皮尔 -敬皮尔 |
[22:21] | Well, just to be clear, | 我要先说清楚 |
[22:23] | you’ll be working for Pierre Cadault, the brand. | 你们是要为皮尔库特这个品牌工作 |
[22:26] | Not Pierre Cadault, the man. | 而不是皮尔库特这个人 |
[22:29] | -Pardon? -Put it back on ice. | -什么 -把酒放回冰里 |
[22:32] | What’s going on, Nicolas? | 什么情况 尼古拉斯 |
[22:34] | I refuse to let my acquisition be hijacked by his irrational demands. | 我拒绝让我得到的东西 被他的无理要求所控制 |
[22:39] | The company is bigger than him. | 公司比他更重要 |
[22:41] | So, it’s time he exits | 所以是时候让他退出 |
[22:42] | and we’ll bring in a designer to usher in the new era. | 我们会请一位新的设计师 来迎接这个新时代 |
[22:45] | But it’s his company. His name. | 但这是他的公司 他的名字 |
[22:47] | Correction. His name, my company. | 更正一下 他的名字 我的公司 |
[22:50] | This is nothing new. Christian Dior is now Dior. | 这不是什么新鲜事 克里斯汀迪奥现在是迪奥 |
[22:53] | Yves Saint Laurent is now Saint Laurent. | 伊夫圣洛朗现在是圣罗兰 |
[22:55] | The men may be gone, but the brands persist. | 创始人可能已经不在了 但品牌会留下来 |
[22:57] | It happens all the time, right, Sylvie? | 这种事经常发生 对吧 希薇 |
[23:00] | More times than I care to remember. | 次数多得我都记不清了 |
[23:02] | And, thanks to Emily, | 而且多亏了艾米丽 |
[23:04] | I’ve done some research, | 我做了些调查 |
[23:06] | and I think I’ve found the perfect replacement. | 我觉得我发现了完美的替代 |
[23:10] | Gregory Dupree. | 格雷戈里杜普里 |
[23:13] | You were right. He deserves a bigger spotlight. | 你说得对 他应该得到更多关注 |
[23:16] | He’s a visionary. | 他是个有想象力的人 |
[23:17] | The perfect person to reinvent Pierre Cadault. | 是重塑皮尔库特的最佳人选 |
[23:20] | But Pierre hates Gregory. | 但皮尔讨厌格雷戈里 |
[23:22] | Well, since you know both of them, | 既然你们认识他们俩 |
[23:24] | who better to handle the transition and keep it from spiraling? | 还有谁更适合处理更新迭代的事 并且不让事态恶化 |
[23:28] | Does Pierre know about this? | 皮尔知道这件事吗 |
[23:30] | You’re actually the first to know. | 你们其实是第一个知道的 |
[23:32] | Gregory is one of your clients. I imagine you’re thrilled. | 格雷戈里也是你们的客户 我觉得你们会很激动 |
[23:35] | Yeah. Well, definitely surprised. | 是的 当然很惊讶 |
[23:38] | There’s a lot we have to talk about since we’re going to be working together. | 鉴于我们要一起工作了 有很多事要谈 |
[23:53] | Hi, there! | 嗨 |
[23:56] | What is he doing here? | 他在这里做什么 |
[23:57] | Care to explain, Emily? | 能解释一下吗 艾米丽 |
[24:01] | -Pierre! -Attention! | -皮尔 -小心 |
[24:03] | Pedestrians have the right of way, you asshole! | 行人有优先权 混蛋 |
[24:07] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[24:09] | Whoo! | 喔 |