时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | So he just cut you off? | 所以他就挂了你的电话 |
[00:16] | No communication. | 不沟通 |
[00:17] | Guys aren’t great with communication when they’re mad. | 男生们生气的时候不善于沟通 |
[00:20] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[00:21] | Benoît’s not mad. He’s done. | 伯努瓦没生气 他是跟我分手了 |
[00:23] | That’s what’s hurtful and hard to understand. | 而这正是让人伤心且难以理解的地方 |
[00:26] | If he was feeling insecure about Nicolas or whatever, | 如果他因为尼古拉斯之类的 产生了不安全感 |
[00:29] | just, let’s talk. | 那我们就谈谈 |
[00:30] | I’m sure he’s going to write a great song about it someday. | 我敢肯定某天他会就此事 写出一首好歌的 |
[00:33] | That is so annoying. | 这太烦人了 |
[00:35] | I honestly feel you. | 我说实话能理解你的感受 |
[00:36] | I’ve got my own communication issues going on. | 我自己也遇到了沟通问题 |
[00:40] | With Antoine. | 跟安托万的沟通问题 |
[00:41] | Are you guys having boy trouble? | 你们都在烦恼男生的事吗 |
[00:43] | Listen, Antoine and I aren’t on the same page when it comes to money. | 听着 安托万和我 在钱的问题上意见不一致 |
[00:47] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[00:48] | He likes to spend it and not worry about it. | 他喜欢毫无顾虑地花钱 |
[00:51] | I’m spending all my time worrying about it. | 我一直在担心这个问题 |
[00:53] | You sound like my father. | 你听起来像我爸爸一样 |
[00:55] | In business, you have to spend money to make money, right? | 做生意嘛 你得花钱才能赚钱 对吧 |
[00:58] | True. We’re about to launch his new fragrance. | 确实 我们即将推出新的香水 |
[01:01] | We could just really use some fresh cash. | 我们可能真的得花些钱 |
[01:05] | Nicolas just texted me… again. | 尼古拉斯刚刚又我发短信了 |
[01:09] | Wait, do you… | 等等 你 |
[01:10] | Do you think he could actually be into me? | 你们觉得他是真的喜欢我吗 |
[01:16] | Oh, he’s hot, too. | 他也很性感 |
[01:18] | Okay, well, mourning period’s officially over. | 好的 失恋期正式结束了 |
[01:37] | Just walked by Sylvie’s office, | 刚经过希薇的办公室 |
[01:38] | and she was being very polite to someone on the phone. | 她在毕恭毕敬地打电话 |
[01:42] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[01:43] | That’s never good. | 那向来不是好事 |
[01:45] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[01:47] | The hilltop fortress that promised to host our McLaren experience dropped out. | 承诺承办我们的迈凯伦体验活动的 山顶堡垒退出了 |
[01:51] | We’re a week out. They can’t do that. | 只剩一周的时间了 他们不能这么做 |
[01:53] | Well, they did. | 他们就这么做了 |
[01:55] | Some cultural minister wants it for a classical music concert. | 某个文化部长想在那地方 举办古典音乐会 |
[01:58] | So we have to find a venue near the Grand Prix | 所以我们必须在大奖赛附近 |
[02:02] | suitable for a list of VIPs. | 找个适合接待贵宾的场地 |
[02:05] | Fast. | 而且要快 |
[02:06] | How? | 怎么找 |
[02:07] | How? We’ll never find anything better. | 怎么找我们永远 都找不到更好的地方的 |
[02:11] | That fortress was in a Bond film. | 那个堡垒曾出现在007电影里 |
[02:14] | What about a race track? | 赛道怎么样 |
[02:16] | With a week’s notice, we’d be lucky to get a dog track. | 仅剩一周时间 现在能找到狗赛道都算幸运的了 |
[02:25] | Are we bothering you, Emily? | 我们打扰到你了吗 艾米丽 |
[02:27] | What? | 什么 |
[02:28] | No. Sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[02:30] | Apparently, Antoine owns a chateau in Provence? | 显然 安托万在普罗旺斯有座城堡 |
[02:32] | Actually, a bastide. | 其实是栋村宅 |
[02:33] | Why are we talking about this? | 怎么想起来说这个 |
[02:37] | Let me show you something. | 让我给你们看点东西 |
[02:39] | Your boyfriend’s abs. | 你男朋友的腹肌 |
[02:41] | Oh! Uh… | 噢 呃 |
[02:43] | Lucky girl. | 幸运的女孩 |
[02:45] | No, Antoine’s place. | 不 安托万的地 |
[02:47] | Yes, I know it well, it’s certainly impressive. | 对 我很清楚 这显然很惊艳 |
[02:50] | Isn’t the special-edition McLaren that we’re promoting lavender? | 我们要宣传的特别版 迈凯伦不就是淡紫色的吗 |
[02:53] | What’s a more perfect place to be showcasing this car than here? | 还有什么地方 比这里更适合展示这辆车 |
[02:57] | The 10th-century medieval fortress that was in a Bond movie! | 007电影里的那栋 建于10世纪的中世纪堡垒 |
[03:02] | Maybe he’ll throw in your chef for the event, you know? | 也许他会让你的大厨也来帮忙 |
[03:05] | The one you have that “will they or won’t they” thing with. | 就是你要去问 “他们愿意还是不愿意”那个 |
[03:09] | -They won’t. -But they did. | -他们不愿意 -但他们以前同意了 |
[03:12] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[03:14] | We can keep the fees in-house, it’ll be good exposure for Antoine. Bravo. | 我们可以内部消化费用 这对 安托万来说也是曝光的好机会 很棒 |
[03:19] | Speaking of exposure, can you swipe back? | 说到曝光 你能滑到上一张照片吗 |
[03:33] | Emily saves the day again. | 艾米丽再次扭转了局面 |
[03:35] | And a free trip for us to Provence. | 还让我们能免费去普罗旺斯 |
[03:38] | -It’s a work trip. -Whatever. | -这是出差 -随便吧 |
[03:39] | Guys, I’m so jealous. | 各位 我太嫉妒了 |
[03:41] | Provence is gorgeous. | 普罗旺斯很美 |
[03:42] | You’re not coming with us? | 你不跟我们一起去 |
[03:44] | Yeah, I thought we could make it like a couples thing. | 是啊 我以为我们可以情侣 一起约会之类的 |
[03:47] | I wish. But this is the last weekend of Sofia’s show. | 我想去 但这是 索菲娅的展出的最后一周 |
[03:50] | I have so much to do. | 我有太多事要做了 |
[03:51] | I didn’t realize that Sofia was still in town. | 我不知道索菲娅还在巴黎 |
[03:54] | Yeah, the show is a huge success. | 是啊 这次展出非常成功 |
[03:56] | I’m just sad there are only a few days left. | 我很伤心仅剩几天了 |
[04:01] | This is a rough draft of the menu for McLaren. | 这是迈凯伦活动菜单初稿 |
[04:03] | I was thinking about keeping it earthy, organic. | 我想让它朴实一点 用有机材料 |
[04:06] | So maybe some saffron-marinated lamb with rosewater beetroot. | 所以或许要来点藏红花腌羊肉 配玫瑰水甜菜根 |
[04:09] | And for dessert, | 至于甜点 |
[04:11] | raspberry mille-feuille with a bit of lavender. | 覆盆子千层酥加一点薰衣草 |
[04:13] | The lavender’s genius. I love a local tie in. | 加薰衣草可真是太棒了 我喜欢跟当地产生一些联系 |
[04:16] | They’ll be so impressed. | 他们会大为震惊 |
[04:18] | Of course they will. | 他们当然会的 |
[04:20] | Look after our man for me, won’t you, Emily? | 替我照顾好我们的男人 好吗 艾米丽 |
[04:22] | Yes. | 好的 |
[04:41] | Photographer’s booked. Thank you, Erik. | 摄影师订好了 谢谢你 埃里克 |
[04:44] | McLaren is sending over their guest list shortly. | 迈凯伦马上会把宾客名单发过来 |
[04:46] | The bartenders are booked. | 调酒师订好了 |
[04:48] | Do you have everything for tonight? | 今晚的一切都准备就绪了吗 |
[04:50] | Yup. All set. | 对 都安排好了 |
[04:51] | Kitchen staff is prepping at the bastide | 厨房工作人员在村宅做准备工作 |
[04:53] | and we might even get some time | 我们甚至还有时间 |
[04:55] | to sneak away for lunch at L’Esprit du Luberon. | 偷偷去吕贝隆之魂吃午餐 |
[04:58] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[04:59] | It’s a Michelin-star restaurant. I’ve always wanted to try it. | 一家米其林星级餐厅 我一直想去试那家 |
[05:04] | Then we have to do it. | 那我们必须得去 |
[05:05] | -Yeah. -Consider it a business expense. | -是啊 -把它算成业务支出 |
[05:09] | Cooper? | 库珀 |
[05:11] | I hope so, but no promises. I have so much to do. | 我希望能去 但不敢保证 我有太多事要做了 |
[05:14] | Always working. | 一直工作 |
[05:16] | Just you and me then, mate. | 那就只有我们俩 伙计 |
[05:39] | Welcome to La Maison Lavaux. It will be a memorable weekend. | 欢迎来到拉芙家族 这会是个难忘的周末 |
[05:42] | It’s even more beautiful in person. | 亲眼看到这里甚至更美 |
[05:45] | The lavender is more vibrant than I imagined. | 薰衣草比我想象中更鲜艳 |
[05:47] | You’ve never brought him to Provence? | 你从没带他来过普罗旺斯 |
[05:49] | She loves it here. | 她很喜欢这里 |
[05:52] | Our guest of honor just arrived. | 我们的贵宾刚刚到达 |
[05:54] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:56] | Now that is insane. | 那太疯狂了 |
[05:59] | I’ve never seen you this excited, and it’s over a car. | 我从没见你这么兴奋过 而且还是因为一辆车 |
[06:02] | Come on… | 拜托 |
[06:08] | Before we show you to your rooms, | 在我们带你们去房间前 |
[06:10] | how about a tour of the grounds? | 先参观一下场地怎么样 |
[06:12] | If you don’t mind, Erik and I will pass. | 若不介意 埃里克和我就不去了 |
[06:14] | Of course. You know your way around. | 当然可以 你很熟悉周围的路 |
[06:18] | Oh, Sylvie, real quick. | 希薇 我就说一句 |
[06:19] | Do you want to go over the event timeline? | 你想过一遍活动的时间表吗 |
[06:22] | Again? No, everything’s locked, Emily. It’s all set. | 再过一次不用了 都定好了的 艾米丽 一切安排妥当 |
[06:25] | You’re off the clock until 5:00. Relax. | 你可以休息到5点 放松一下吧 |
[06:27] | I should skip the tour too. | 我也不去参观了 |
[06:28] | I’ll check with the kitchen staff if everything’s on track. | 我去问问厨房的工作人员 看是否一切正常 |
[06:31] | That way. | 那边 |
[06:32] | Well, I guess it’s just us then. | 那我猜就我们去了 |
[06:34] | Come. I want to show you the honey and olive oil production. | 来吧 我想给你们看看 蜂蜜和橄榄油的生产 |
[06:38] | We are taking this bad boy for a spin later. | 我们一会儿必须开着这辆车兜风 |
[06:40] | No way. | 想都别想 |
[06:42] | No fun. | 不好玩 |
[06:55] | Ah, Sylvie. | 希薇 |
[06:56] | I heard you’d be here. | 我听说你会来 |
[06:57] | Bonjour. You remember Erik. | 你好 凯特琳 你记得埃里克吧 |
[07:00] | Of course. How could I forget? | 当然 我怎么可能忘记 |
[07:02] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[07:04] | I hope you’ll be comfortable in the guest room for a change. | 希望你换到客房也舒舒服服的 |
[07:09] | Of course, Catherine. I’ll manage. | 当然了 凯特琳 我可以的 |
[07:18] | What was that about? | 那是什么情况 |
[07:21] | And what did Antoine mean by you know your way around? | 安托万说你 熟悉周围的路是什么意思 |
[07:25] | Well, Antoine and I had a petite histoire d’amour. | 安托万和我曾有一段简短的恋爱史 |
[07:28] | Oh. Before Catherine? | 在凯特琳之前 |
[07:31] | Not quite. | 不完全是 |
[07:36] | It was some time ago, and it ended well before we met. | 那是以前的事了 在我们认识前就结束了 |
[07:40] | So that’s why you’ve been here before. With him? | 因此你来过这里 和他一起 |
[07:43] | Yes. I’m sorry, I should’ve told you sooner. | 对 对不起 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[07:46] | It’s not just that. You know, Antoine, Laurent… | 不仅如此 你知道 安托万、洛朗 |
[07:51] | I just want to be the only man in your life. | 我只想成为你生活中唯一的男人 |
[07:55] | You are. | 你就是唯一 |
[08:02] | I can’t believe this is a work trip. | 我不敢相信这是出差 |
[08:04] | Can you believe I used to work at a bank? | 你能相信我以前在银行工作吗 |
[08:08] | I mean, what a loser. | 真失败啊 |
[08:09] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:10] | This has a better office, and way better company. | 这办公室更好 公司也好多了 |
[08:16] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[08:17] | I’m afraid we’ll have to cut the tour short. | 恐怕我们得缩短参观时间了 |
[08:20] | Oh. Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[08:22] | There’s a bit of an issue at the factory. | 工厂出了点小问题 |
[08:24] | Alfie, I need you to come with me. | 阿尔菲 我需要你跟我一起来 |
[08:26] | Oh, uh… | 噢 呃 |
[08:28] | Can it wait till after lunch? | 能等到午餐以后吗 |
[08:29] | We had this reservation– | 我们预约了 |
[08:30] | Cancel it. | 取消吧 |
[08:35] | Have fun without me. | 你自己玩得开心 |
[08:42] | -Where’s Alfie going? -Looks like you lost your lunch date. | -阿尔菲去哪儿 -看起来你的午餐对象没了 |
[08:45] | Oh. | 噢 |
[08:46] | I guess you’ll have to fill in. | 我猜你必须补进来 |
[08:49] | It’s okay. It’ll only be the best meal of your life. | 没事的 这会是你一生 最美味的一餐 |
[08:52] | Come. | 来吧 |
[08:56] | Come on! | 快来 |
[08:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:12] | This place is so gorgeous. | 这地方太美了 |
[09:16] | For you, mademoiselle. | 这是给您的 女士 |
[09:19] | Oh… | 噢 |
[09:21] | Okay… | 好的 |
[09:25] | No, no, that’s for your bag. | 不 那是放您的包的 |
[09:27] | What? | 什么 |
[09:29] | The stool is for your bag. The chair is for you. | 凳子是用来放你的包的 那把椅子是给你的 |
[09:33] | Right. Makes more sense. | 好的 这样合理多了 |
[09:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:46] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[09:52] | Welcome to L’Esprit du Luberon. | -欢迎来到吕贝隆之魂 -谢谢 |
[09:54] | Here is the wine list. | 这是红酒单 |
[09:56] | I’m happy to make recommendations. | 我很乐意做推荐 |
[10:00] | He wants to know if you need recommendations. | 他想知道你是否需要他推荐 |
[10:04] | A Châteauneuf-du-pape. | 一瓶教皇新堡 |
[10:07] | Beautiful choice for a beautiful couple. | 对漂亮的情侣来说 是漂亮的选择 |
[10:09] | Enjoy. | 尽情享受 |
[10:14] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:18] | So Bernard, what happened? | 所以伯纳德 发生了什么 |
[10:21] | It seems a mistake was made when creating the blend of the solution. | 似乎是在融合溶液的时候犯了个错 |
[10:26] | The proportions aren’t right. | 比例不对 |
[10:27] | The balance is completely off. | 完全失去了平衡 |
[10:32] | All I get is the jasmine mid-note. | 我只能闻到茉莉花的中调味 |
[10:35] | How can it be Lavande de Lavaux without lavender? | 没有薰衣草怎么能算是拉芙薰衣草 |
[10:38] | Can someone catch me up in English? | 有人能帮我翻译成英语吗 |
[10:40] | The batch is no good. | 这批货不好 |
[10:42] | We can’t sell this. | 我们不能卖 |
[11:28] | I would love to open a restaurant like this one day. | 我真希望有一天 我能开一家像这样的餐厅 |
[11:31] | To serve all the Norman dishes I grew up with. | 售卖我从小吃的那些诺曼菜肴 |
[11:34] | I’d call it Gigi. | 店名就叫琪琪 |
[11:37] | Who’s Gigi? | 琪琪是谁 |
[11:39] | My grandmother. | 我奶奶 |
[11:41] | Taught me everything I know. | 她教会了我所知道的一切 |
[11:43] | So sweet. | 太贴心了 |
[11:44] | Then you can get that Michelin star too. | 那你也可以摘下那颗米其林星 |
[11:47] | -You make it sound easy. -You deserve it. | -你说得容易 -那是你应得的 |
[11:49] | Your food is so amazing. | 你的菜肴很棒 |
[11:51] | Well, it’s got to be excellent every day. | 每天都必须很优秀 |
[11:55] | I have to be excellent. | 我必须表现出色 |
[11:56] | My personality has to come through the food | 我的个性得从食物中体现出来 |
[11:59] | and then I can only hope that everything goes perfectly | 然后我只希望那位匿名评委来吃饭时 |
[12:03] | the day an anonymous inspector shows up to eat. | 一切都很完美 |
[12:07] | And if I get one… | 如果我得到了一星 |
[12:09] | I have to maintain that quality in order to keep it. | 我得保持那种水准才能保住那颗星 |
[12:12] | Maybe the pressure is not worth it. | 也许压力太大也不值得 |
[12:15] | It’s definitely worth it. | 绝对很值 |
[12:18] | It’s my dream. | 这是我的梦想 |
[12:24] | Let me think. There’s no solution. | 凯特琳 让我想想 没有解决方法 |
[12:27] | -You’ve been thinking for two hours. -The scent is all wrong. | -你已经想了两个小时了 -我跟你说 香味完全不对 |
[12:30] | Not all wrong, we’ll find a solution. | 也不是完全不对 我们会找到解决办法的 |
[12:32] | Let me think, I need to think. | 让我想想 我需要思考 |
[12:33] | So this is the good batch, and that’s the bad batch. | 所以这个是好的 那个不对 |
[12:36] | Yes, we only have a little bit of the good and a lot of the bad. | 是的 只有一点是好货 然后有一大堆次品 |
[12:40] | We use the oldest and simplest methods here. | 我们使用了最古老、最简单的办法 |
[12:42] | It’s the best way, but leaves more room for error. | 这是最好的办法 但这给错误留下了更多空间 |
[12:45] | There’s not such a big difference. | 没有太大的区别 |
[12:47] | Of course, you’re not a nose. | 当然了 你不懂香水 |
[12:48] | My reputation is on the line. | 我的声誉岌岌可危 |
[12:50] | Antoine, if you stayed around a little longer to oversee, | 安托万 如果你能 多留在这里监督一下 |
[12:54] | maybe we wouldn’t be in such a mess. Okay? | 或许我们就不会 落到现在这种混乱的局面 好吗 |
[12:56] | Instead of playing restauranteur… | 你不该去扮演餐厅老板 |
[12:57] | “Monsieur” plays restauranteur in Paris! | “先生”在巴黎扮演餐厅老板 |
[12:59] | Crazy. | 疯了 |
[13:01] | We need to start over. | 我们得重新开始 |
[13:03] | With the original batch as our control, | 用原始批次作为对照 |
[13:04] | we’ll replicate it correctly. | 我们按照正确的配比复刻 |
[13:07] | That sounds pretty expensive. | 那听起来挺贵的 |
[13:08] | -Cost doesn’t matter. -Of course it does. | -成本不重要 -当然重要 |
[13:12] | Maybe we can dump it to a wholesaler. No? | 也许我们可以 把它卖给批发商 不行吗 |
[13:14] | To become what? | 卖去做什么 |
[13:16] | A Victoria’s Secret body spray? | 维密的身体喷雾 |
[13:17] | Why not? | 为何不行 |
[13:18] | Bernard, my office! | 伯纳德 去我办公室 |
[13:23] | Don’t let him roll over you like he did with the last CFO. | 别让他像对待上一任 财务总监那样把你压垮 |
[13:32] | Shit. | 该死 |
[13:40] | I can’t have another bite. | 我一口都吃不下了 |
[13:42] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[13:46] | I hope everything was to your liking? | -一切都合你们的胃口吧 |
[13:47] | Chef Olivier. It was perfect. | -奥利维尔大厨 很完美 |
[13:50] | This is Emily. And I’m Gabriel. | 这是艾米丽 我是加百列 |
[13:53] | Everything was fabulous. | 所有一切都太棒了 |
[13:54] | Thank you. And so many people like to sit on the bag stool. | 谢谢 而且很多人 都喜欢坐在放包的凳子上 |
[13:58] | Don’t worry about it, huh? | 别担心 好吗 |
[13:59] | Oh, my God, you saw that? | 天啊 你看见了 |
[14:03] | I heard so much about your cooking, | 我听说了很多关于你的厨艺的事 |
[14:05] | but nothing prepared me for how incredible this was going to be. | 但我没料到会是那么的不可思议 |
[14:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:10] | Papa, Papa, can we go play? | 爸爸 我们能去玩吗 |
[14:13] | Yes. Did you finish your lunch? | 好的 你们吃完午餐了吗 |
[14:18] | Merci. No, it’s okay. | 谢谢 不 没事 |
[14:20] | I’m glad you enjoyed the food. | 很高兴你们喜欢我的菜 |
[14:21] | I wish my kids felt the same. | 希望我的孩子也有同感 |
[14:23] | They’re so adorable. | 他们太可爱了 |
[14:25] | Yes, well, when they choose to be. | 对 他们愿意装可爱的时候还行 |
[14:28] | Chef, I have myself a restaurant in Paris… | 大厨 我在巴黎有自己的餐厅 |
[14:33] | Honestly, you’ve figured it all out. | 说实话 你已经想明白了一切 |
[14:36] | Beautiful restaurant in the country with kids running around… | 乡下漂亮的餐厅 有孩子跑来跑去 |
[14:40] | I can’t help but wonder, how do you balance it all? | 我不禁想你是怎样平衡这一切的 |
[14:43] | Well, the kids, they force you to. | 孩子们会强迫你平衡一切 |
[14:46] | Without them it’d be all work, no play. | 没有他们的话 你会一直工作 没有玩耍时间 |
[14:49] | But, you know, you two will figure it out as well. | 但你知道 你们俩也会想出办法的 |
[14:52] | When the time comes. | 当时机来临之时 |
[14:54] | And if your kids like your cooking, | 如果你的孩子喜欢你做的菜 |
[14:56] | come back and tell me your secret. | 回来告诉我你的秘密 |
[15:01] | Oh, my God, he thinks we’re together too. | 天啊 他也觉得我俩在一起 |
[15:03] | He also thinks my kids won’t enjoy my cooking. | 他还以为我孩子不会喜欢我做的菜 |
[15:06] | He has no idea. | 他什么都不知道 |
[15:08] | There you go, sir. | 这里 先生 |
[15:09] | -Merci. -Merci. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[15:10] | No, please. | 不 拜托 |
[15:11] | -I invited you. -No, this one’s on Antoine. | -是我邀请的你 -不 这顿饭算安托万的 |
[15:16] | I think he left us some notes. | 我觉得他给我们留了些话 |
[15:23] | “What a pleasure to serve such a lovely couple.” | “能为这么可爱的情侣服务 真荣幸啊” |
[15:28] | Huh. Well… | 好吧 |
[15:30] | We sure fooled him. | 我们肯定骗到他了 |
[15:32] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈 |
[15:44] | I’m gonna miss having you at the gallery. | 我会想念你在画廊里的日子 |
[15:47] | And in your hotel room. | 还有在你酒店里的日子 |
[15:49] | And in the taxi yesterday. | 以及昨天在出租车里 |
[15:59] | I don’t want to leave. | 我不想离开 |
[16:00] | I don’t want you to leave either. | 我也不想你离开 |
[16:04] | Maybe I can get the gallery to extend the show. | 我也许该让画廊延长展出 |
[16:09] | Come to Greece with me. | 跟我去希腊吧 |
[16:14] | I’ll be on Hydra. | 我会在海德拉岛 |
[16:15] | So many wonderful artists live there, | 那儿住着很多很棒的艺术家 |
[16:18] | and I can show you the next piece I’m working on. | 我可以给你看 我正在创作的下一个作品 |
[16:20] | I would love to, | 我很想去 |
[16:21] | and I’d love to get away from Paris to spend more time– | 我很想离开巴黎 花更多时间 |
[16:24] | So you’ll come? | 那你要来吗 |
[16:27] | Sofia, you know I have a boyfriend. | 索菲娅 你知道我有男朋友 |
[16:29] | Yes. Who is so busy he won’t even notice you’re gone. | 对 他忙得都不会发现你离开了 |
[16:34] | And who I do love very much. | 我真的很爱他 |
[16:41] | It’s not “either or,” Camille. | 这不需要你二选一 卡蜜尔 |
[16:44] | Are we really here to just love one person? | 我们真的只能爱一个人吗 |
[17:14] | Bienvenue to the McLaren Experience. May I have your name? | 欢迎来到迈凯伦体验活动 能告诉我您的名字吗 |
[17:18] | Theodule. | 修杜尔 |
[17:20] | Deedle-do? | 迪杜尔 |
[17:23] | The-odule. | 修杜尔 |
[17:24] | That’s such a lovely name. | 这名字真不错 |
[17:26] | Would you mind pointing it out? | 你介意指给我看看吗 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:33] | Theodule. | 修杜尔 |
[17:35] | Oh, Ted! Got it. | 哦 泰德知道了 |
[17:51] | The car… | 这辆车 |
[17:53] | Why don’t you let me hold that. | 我来帮你拿酒吧 |
[17:57] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[18:00] | Oh, gorgeous. | 很美 |
[18:03] | Make sure you delete that one. | 一定要把那张删了 |
[18:09] | Oh. | 噢 |
[18:11] | I have to go take care of something. Can you handle this? | 我得去处理些事情 你能应付这儿吧 |
[18:14] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[18:17] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:18] | Big smile. Yeah. | 笑开点 对 |
[18:20] | All right, very good. | 好的 很好 |
[18:21] | -Thanks. -Where’s my glass? | -谢谢 -我的酒杯呢 |
[18:27] | I hope your day was better than mine. | 希望你的一天比我的过得好 |
[18:29] | We’ve got a full-scale disaster on our hands. | 我们遇到了一场全面灾难 |
[18:31] | What? Why? | 什么怎么了 |
[18:33] | The juice went bad. | 汁液不太好 |
[18:35] | -Juice? -It’s what they call the perfume. | -汁液 -他们对香水的别称 |
[18:37] | It got ruined somehow. | 不知怎地 它被毁了 |
[18:38] | There’s one small batch that’s good, and whole vats that we can’t use. | 只有一小部分是好的 还有巨多桶是我们不能用的 |
[18:42] | -I mean, the timing couldn’t be worse. -Oh, my God, that stinks. | -时机差得不能再差了 -天啊 太恶心了 |
[18:45] | Sorry. Poor choice of words. | 抱歉 用词不当 |
[18:48] | You’ve got a problem of your own heading your way. | 你的麻烦也正在赶来的路上 |
[18:53] | Do your thing. | 去忙你的吧 |
[18:55] | I’ll be over here | 我会在这里 |
[18:56] | toasting to the shortest job I’ve ever had. | 为我干过时间最短的工作干杯 |
[19:00] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[19:02] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:02] | Emily, show me the list. Is my husband invited to this event? | 艾米丽 把名单给我看看 我丈夫也被邀请来这次活动了 |
[19:07] | It’s all French names. There’s like 20 Laurents. | 全是法语名字 里面有20个洛朗 |
[19:11] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[19:13] | I should’ve known he’d be invited. | 我本该知道他被邀请了 |
[19:15] | Every McLaren owner in the South has been to his club in St. Tropez. | 每个南部的迈凯伦车主 都去过他在圣特罗佩的俱乐部 |
[19:20] | Oh. Bienvenue to the McLaren experience. | 欢迎来到迈凯伦体验会 |
[19:22] | Your name, please? | 请告诉我你们的名字 |
[19:25] | I’ll handle this. Say hello to the McLaren executive. | 我来处理这边 去跟迈凯伦的主管打个招呼 |
[19:28] | -Your name, please? -Endeng. | -请告诉我你们的名字 -艾登 |
[19:31] | It’s good. | 好了 |
[19:37] | A pleasure meeting you both. | 很荣幸见到你们 |
[19:40] | -Excuse me, Tim Davies? -Yes? | -蒂姆达维斯 -怎么 |
[19:41] | Now there’s a name I can pronounce. | 终于有我能念出来的名字了 |
[19:44] | Emily Cooper from Agence Grateau. | 我是格拉托事务所的艾米丽 |
[19:46] | Emily. So nice to meet you. | 艾米丽 很高兴见到你 |
[19:48] | Everything’s just perfect. | 一切都很完美 |
[19:50] | Thank you for making things so spectacular. | 谢谢你们把活动安排得如此惊艳 |
[19:52] | Of course, it had to be as special as your car. | 当然 它必须和你的车一样特别 |
[19:55] | Especially this one. First of its kind. | 特别是这款车 史无前例 |
[19:57] | High-powered sports car with the fuel efficiency of a hybrid. | 大功率跑车 加上混合动力的燃料功率 |
[20:00] | Since we only made a few hundred of them, | 鉴于我们只生产几百辆 |
[20:02] | it’s “exclusive” and car collectors want them more. | 这是“独家款” 汽车收藏者更想要它们 |
[20:05] | How do you decide who gets one? | 你怎么决定谁能得到一台呢 |
[20:07] | They’re carefully allocated to our best customers. | 我们小心翼翼地 分配给了我们最好的客户 |
[20:10] | Once they hit the open market, prices really go crazy. | 一旦车流入公开市场 价格会疯涨的 |
[20:13] | -Scarcity creates demand. -Mmm. | 稀缺创造需求 |
[20:15] | Exactly. If you have the right product. | 没错 前提是你要有对的产品 |
[20:17] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[20:19] | Will you excuse me? | 我失陪一下 |
[20:38] | It’s good. | 好的 |
[20:39] | Have a good evening. | 晚上好 |
[20:48] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[20:53] | Your name? | 你的名字 |
[20:56] | Laurent Grateau. | 洛朗格拉托 |
[20:59] | Sorry, you’re not on the list. | 抱歉 你不在名单上 |
[21:02] | Really? | 真的 |
[21:05] | May I speak to your boss? | 我能跟你的老板聊聊吗 |
[21:08] | Emily? Is that her name? | 艾米丽是叫艾米丽吗 |
[21:09] | Very funny. | 很有意思 |
[21:11] | Why didn’t you tell me you’d be here? | 你为什么不告诉我你会来这里 |
[21:13] | I assumed you knew. | 我以为你知道 |
[21:15] | Didn’t you invite me? | 不是你邀请我的吗 |
[21:17] | Honestly, I didn’t realize we did. | 说实话 我不知道我们邀请了你 |
[21:20] | -And tonight might not be the best– -Laurent. | -今晚可能不是最好 -洛朗 |
[21:25] | You have an interesting way of popping up everywhere. | 你在各个地方出现的方式真是有趣 |
[21:30] | Hello, Erik. | 你好 埃里克 |
[21:32] | Nice to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[21:34] | How cute. The two of you working together. | 多好啊 你们俩一起工作 |
[21:36] | Why don’t you grab yourself a glass of champagne | 你为何不自己去拿杯香槟 |
[21:39] | and say hello to the car? Hmm? | 跟车问好呢 |
[21:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:43] | Thank you for having me. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
[21:46] | Even if you didn’t intend to. | 虽然你本来没打算邀请的 |
[21:51] | Sylvie, what is this? | 希薇 这是什么情况 |
[21:54] | He was just at your apartment and now he’s here? | 他之前出现在你的公寓 现在又来这里 |
[21:57] | I’m just as surprised to see him as you are, Erik. | 我看见他也跟你一样惊讶 埃里克 |
[22:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[22:03] | You’re married to him and having an affair with me | 你跟他结了婚 又跟我有一腿 |
[22:06] | or you’re in a relationship with me having an affair with your husband. | 还是说我们俩谈恋爱 你跟你丈夫有一腿 |
[22:10] | I’m not having an affair with anyone, Erik. | 我没跟任何人有一腿 埃里克 |
[22:13] | Then why are you still married? | 那你们为什么还不离婚 |
[22:21] | You said you were a photographer once. | 你说过你以前也当过摄影师 |
[22:23] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[22:25] | Back to Paris. | 回巴黎 |
[22:27] | What? | 什么 |
[22:28] | Erik. | 埃里克 |
[22:29] | Erik! | 埃里克 |
[22:32] | Fuck. Erik! | 他妈的 埃里克 |
[22:33] | I hired you to support me in these situations, not my wife. | 我雇你是为了在这种情况下 支持我 而不是支持我妻子 |
[22:36] | You hired me because I’m good at what I do. | 你雇我是因为我很擅长我的工作 |
[22:38] | I’m not picking sides. | 我不站队 |
[22:40] | I’m advising you on how to make a profit, | 我是在建议你如何赚钱 |
[22:42] | and we shouldn’t scrap this entire production. | 我们不应该把所有产品都扔了 |
[22:46] | Bonsoir, Antoine. | 晚上好 安托万 |
[22:47] | I hope you don’t mind, but I heard what happened at the factory. | 希望你不介意 但我听说了工厂的事故 |
[22:52] | Terrific. | 真棒 |
[22:57] | Sorry. I assumed she’s part of the team. | 抱歉 我以为她算团队的一份子 |
[23:00] | That’s for me to decide. | 那得由我来决定 |
[23:01] | I promise I’ll never speak to her about anything again. | 我保证不会再跟她说任何事的 |
[23:04] | Actually, this is my fault. | 事实上 这是我的错 |
[23:06] | I tortured it out of him. | 是我逼他说的 |
[23:08] | But it sounds more like an opportunity than a problem to me. | 但在我看来 这更像是个机会 而不是个问题 |
[23:11] | Oh. | 喔 |
[23:13] | And how is that? | 此话怎讲 |
[23:15] | Release what you have as a limited-edition perfume | 像迈凯伦那样 把你所拥有的 |
[23:17] | like what McLaren’s doing tonight. | 当作限量版香水发布出来 |
[23:19] | It all comes down to the quality of the fragrance. | 这一切都取决于香水的品质 |
[23:22] | Put it in an amazing bottle and make it available | 把它装在很惊艳的瓶子里 |
[23:25] | only to your best customers, at a premium. | 溢价销售给你最好的客户 |
[23:27] | Once it hits the open market, the price could go crazy. | 一旦它流入公开市场 价格会疯涨的 |
[23:35] | Thank you for explaining to me the simple law of supply and demand. | 谢谢你向我解释简单的供需法则 |
[23:40] | Next stop, the World Bank. | 下一站 世界银行 |
[23:46] | That wasn’t good, was it? | 情况不太妙 对吧 |
[23:47] | No, love. | 不太妙 亲爱的 |
[23:49] | Not good at all. | 一点都不妙 |
[24:09] | Thank you for being here | 谢谢你们到这里参加 |
[24:10] | at the McLaren experience weekend hosted by Maison Lavaux. | 拉芙家族主办的迈凯伦体验周末活动 |
[24:16] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[24:20] | So honored you chose us to host. | 很荣幸能主办您的活动 |
[24:21] | -No, thank you, sir. -Thank you. | -不 谢谢你 先生 -谢谢 |
[24:23] | Honored to be paid to rescue your event. | 很荣幸能收钱拯救你的活动 |
[24:25] | In the spirit of our new friendship, | 本着我们的新友谊 |
[24:28] | and inspired by the limited-edition purple McLaren, | 受迈凯伦紫色限定款启发 |
[24:31] | I’m thrilled to announce that Maison Lavaux will be introducing | 我很高兴地宣布拉芙家族即将推出 |
[24:34] | its own limited-edition purple fragrance, | 我们自己的紫色限定香水 |
[24:36] | Lavande de Lavaux. | 拉芙薰衣草 |
[24:39] | As exclusive as the McLaren itself, | 就像迈凯伦本身一样 |
[24:42] | it promises to be one of the most luxurious perfumes on the market. | 它将成为市场上最奢侈的香水之一 |
[24:45] | Please enjoy this wonderful night. | 请尽情享受这美妙的夜晚 |
[24:47] | I wonder who came up with that brilliant idea. | 我想知道是谁想出了这么妙的点子 |
[24:49] | As long as he’s happy and you still have a job, I’m all good. | 只要他开心 你能保住工作 我就没事 |
[25:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:26] | Where’s Erik? | 埃里克在哪 |
[25:27] | He left. | 他走了 |
[25:32] | Because of me? | 因为我 |
[25:36] | He wants to know why we’re still married. | 他想知道我们为什么还不离婚 |
[25:39] | And, honestly, I ask myself that too. | 说实话我自己也想知道 |
[25:53] | Come for a walk with me? | 跟我一起去散步吗 |
[26:02] | We really need to do something. | 我们真的需要做些什么 |
[26:04] | How do you want us to move forward in life | 如果我们名义上还是夫妻的话 |
[26:07] | if, on paper, we’re still married? | 怎么能在生活中前进呢 |
[26:11] | Do you want a divorce? | 你想离婚吗 |
[26:13] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[26:14] | Well, I… | 我 |
[26:17] | All I want is for you to be happy. | 我只希望你能开心 |
[26:19] | Married or not, doesn’t change anything. | 结婚与否改变不了什么 |
[26:21] | I’m here for you. | 我会支持你的 |
[26:23] | Anyway, I’m too busy with work. | 算了 我工作太忙了 |
[26:27] | Hold on… | 等等 |
[26:30] | Is that the only reason we stay married, you and me? | 这是我们维持着 婚姻关系的唯一理由吗 |
[26:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:46] | Bees! | 蜜蜂 |
[26:47] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[26:51] | They’re in my dress! | 它们在我衣服里 |
[26:54] | They’re in my pants! | 它们在我裤子里 |
[26:56] | Okay, okay, run, run! | 好的 快跑 |
[27:03] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[28:15] | How’s it going? The room was comfortable? | 怎么样房间还舒服吗 |
[28:17] | Wonderful. | 很棒 |
[28:19] | Thank you for having us. | 谢谢你招待我们 |
[28:21] | The pleasure is mine. | 我很荣幸 |
[28:24] | -I’ll put the suitcases in the car. -Yes. | -我去把行李放在车里 -好的 |
[28:27] | I’m glad to see you happy, Sylvie. | 我很高兴看见你很开心 希薇 |
[28:30] | With whichever man you choose. | 不管你选择哪个男人 |
[28:32] | As long as it’s not my husband. | 只要不是我的丈夫就好 |
[28:34] | Well, that makes two of us. | 彼此彼此 |
[28:48] | I’ll call us a cab. | 我去叫辆出租车 |
[28:51] | Are you heading out? | 你们要出去吗 |
[28:52] | Thank you for coming through for Maison Lavaux. | 谢谢你们来帮拉芙家族 |
[28:55] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[28:56] | It was our pleasure. | 这是我们的荣幸 |
[28:57] | And Alfie, I’m so glad you’re our new CFO. | 而且阿尔菲 我很高兴 有你做我们的新财务总监 |
[29:00] | We desperately needed someone willing to go toe to toe with Antoine | 我们迫切需要愿意跟安托万正面交锋 |
[29:05] | and rein in his extravagant tendencies. | 控制他大手大脚花钱的人 |
[29:07] | Well, that’s why we love him, and I think he’s coming around. | 这就是为何我们喜欢他 我觉得他出来了 |
[29:12] | Two of my favorite colleagues, and my lovely wife. | 我最喜欢的两名员工 以及我可爱的妻子 |
[29:16] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[29:17] | Thank you for the inspiration. | 谢谢你给的启发 |
[29:19] | Some of the McLaren team preordered numbered bottles of Lavande de Lavaux. | 迈凯伦团队的一些人 提前预定了有编号的拉芙薰衣草 |
[29:23] | They want to promote it with the car. | 他们想跟车一起推销 |
[29:25] | Oh, my God, yay! | 天啊 好耶 |
[29:26] | That’s amazing, it’s not a complete loss. | 这太棒了 这不完全算是损失 |
[29:29] | On the contrary. | 相反 |
[29:30] | Now, darling… | 现在 亲爱的 |
[29:32] | Don’t be mad, but how can I produce a purple scent without a purple car? | 别生气 但没有紫色的车 我该怎么生产紫色的香水呢 |
[29:37] | She’s my muse. | 她是我的缪斯 |
[29:38] | Are you kidding me? | 什么你开玩笑的吗 |
[29:40] | I’m your muse, and we can’t afford this. Alfie, please. | 我是你的缪斯 我们买不起这车 阿尔菲 拜托 |
[29:44] | Antoine, we just nearly avoided a crisis. | 安托万 我们差不多 刚躲过了一场危机 |
[29:47] | I mean, is this really necessary? | 这真的有必要吗 |
[29:50] | Luxury is a necessity that begins when necessity ends. | 当需求都已满足时 奢侈品就成了一种需求 |
[29:53] | Mmm. Coco Chanel. | 可可香奈儿说的 |
[29:56] | Exactly, and I think she knew what she was talking about. | 没错 我觉得她知道自己在说什么 |
[30:01] | Do you mind? I don’t have time to drive it back to Paris. | 你介意吗我没时间把车开回巴黎 |
[30:06] | Well, I mean, I’m sure I can… | 好吧 我的意思是 我相信我能 |
[30:08] | I’m sure I can find a way to write it off. | 我肯定能想出办法销账的 |
[30:10] | I thought you might. | 我觉得你可以的 |
[30:12] | I’ll see you back at the office. | 我们在办公室见 |
[30:16] | This is not what I meant by reining him in. | 我说的控制他不是这个意思 |
[30:20] | Anyway, have a good trip back. | 算了 归途愉快 |
[30:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[30:25] | -Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[30:30] | I always wanted to do that. | 我一直想试试这车 |
[30:33] | I meant to ask. | 我本来想问的 |
[30:34] | How was the food at that Michelin place? | 那家米其林餐厅的食物怎么样 |
[30:36] | Oh. It was incredible. | 简直难以置信 |
[30:38] | Everything we tasted was the best I’ve ever had. | 我们尝的一切都是我吃过的最好吃的 |
[30:41] | Nice. | 很好 |
[30:42] | Give us a receipt. | 把小票给我们 |
[30:43] | And I’ll put it through. | 我去报账 |
[30:49] | Um… | 呃 |
[30:52] | It’s not here. | 小票不在这儿 |
[30:53] | Gabriel must have it. | 一定是加百列拿去了 |
[30:55] | You’re almost as bad as Antoine. | 你几乎跟安托万一样坏 |
[31:00] | Whoo! | 呜 |
[31:01] | Come on, Cooper. | 上车吧 库珀 |
[31:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:05] | Oh, yeah, she’s in. | 进来了 |
[31:07] | Let’s see how fast this can go. | 我们看看这车能跑多快 |
[31:20] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[31:26] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |