时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Bonjour, it’s Emily, in Paris. | 大家好 我是艾米丽 在巴黎 |
[00:19] | Today is Day 1 of fun-employment. | 今天是失业乐活的第一天 |
[00:22] | I want to know where and what you guys want to see. | 我想知道你们想看的地方以及内容 |
[00:25] | I am your eyes and ears to this beautiful city. | 我是你们的眼睛和耳朵 带领你们欣赏这美丽的城市 |
[00:30] | Wow, oh! | 哇 哦 |
[00:31] | A lot of you are joining already. Let’s see here. | 你们很多人已经在加入了 让我看看 |
[00:34] | “I want to see Monet’s Water Lilies.” | “我想看莫奈的《睡莲》” |
[00:36] | So do I. | 我也想 |
[00:37] | “Can you try Angelina’s hot chocolate?” | “你能试试安吉丽娜的 热巧克力吗” |
[00:40] | I do not need an excuse for that, so yes, I will be. | 我不需要借口 当然可以 我会去试试的 |
[00:44] | And “Go back to… Go back to America.” | 还有“回到…回到美国” |
[00:47] | No, I think we’re done here. For now. | 不 我觉得我们现在就到此为止吧 |
[00:49] | All right, but my DMs are open and I will see you there. | 好的 但我的私信是开放的 到时候见 |
[00:53] | Merci! | 谢谢 |
[01:24] | We are very excited to present to you | (埃德加库珀) 我们很激动地向您展示 |
[01:27] | our concept of the Edgard and Cooper pet filter. | 我们对于埃德加和库珀 宠物滤镜的企划 |
[01:32] | We have noticed that pet owners often look like their animals. | 我们注意到宠物的主人 通常跟他们的宠物长得很像 |
[01:38] | We don’t know how it happens, but it happens. | 我们不知道这是为什么 但事实如此 |
[01:42] | My childhood poodle. Jeanne d’Arc. | 我小时候养的贵宾犬 圣女贞德 |
[01:45] | It’s uncanny. | 真是奇怪 |
[01:46] | Terrifying. | 令人害怕 |
[01:47] | For this campaign, | 在这次活动中 |
[01:48] | we let people become their pets using the Edgard and Cooper avatar filter. | 我们会让人们用埃德加和库珀的 头像滤镜成为他们的宠物 |
[01:56] | Hello, I’m Jeanne d’Arc. | 你好 我是圣女贞德 |
[01:58] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[01:59] | We think that the personal element of the filter | 我们觉得滤镜的个人元素 |
[02:02] | will increase social engagement. | 将提升社会参与度 |
[02:05] | Yes, and you’ll find that this is a global online cost-effective campaign. | 对 您会发现这是一个 低成本的全球线上活动 |
[02:09] | I must tell you, | 我必须跟你们说 |
[02:11] | I wasn’t sure this company would be the right fit for us. | 我本来不确定这家公司是否适合我们 |
[02:15] | But I’m impressed. | 但你们让我刮目相看 |
[02:20] | Agence Grateau aims to please. | 格拉托事务所的宗旨就是让客户开心 |
[02:24] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[02:26] | That went well. | 进展很顺利 |
[02:28] | Good, right? | 很好 对吧 |
[02:29] | Frankly I was worried. | 说实话我本来有点担心 |
[02:30] | Since I wasn’t involved in the creative. | 因为我没怎么参与其创意过程 |
[02:32] | If we’re being honest… | 如果我们说实话… |
[02:35] | Uh… Well, in fact… We… | 其实…我们… |
[02:38] | We can’t take full credit for that idea. | 这个主意不完全是我们的功劳 |
[02:42] | Emily slipped us her pitch | 艾米丽悄悄告诉了我们 |
[02:45] | when she was courting the client for Savoir. | 她在替萨维尔争取 这个客户时的推销计划 |
[02:48] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[02:49] | Sylvie… | 希薇… |
[02:50] | You can’t be that surprised. | 你不会那么惊讶吧 |
[02:52] | The proposal had Emily Cooper written all over it. | 艾米丽库珀的大名 写在提案的各个地方 |
[02:56] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[02:59] | We’re simply finishing something she started. | 我们只是在完成由她开始的事 |
[03:00] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[03:01] | Then finish it. Without her. | 那就收好尾 在没有她的情况下 |
[03:03] | You shouldn’t be relying on the ideas | 你们不应该太依赖于 |
[03:05] | of someone who doesn’t work here. | 不在这里工作的人的想法 |
[03:07] | I must be dreaming! | 我一定是在做梦吧 |
[03:20] | These forms came from the labor office. | 这些表格是劳动局送来的 |
[03:21] | These are for insurance registration. | 这些是保险登记的表格 |
[03:22] | Plus the department of taxes. | 还有税务局的表格 |
[03:24] | Bonne chance. | 祝你好运 |
[03:34] | I’m so thrilled to have you here. | 你能来我真是太激动了 |
[03:36] | This gallery has never shown anything that is not on the canvas. | 这个画廊还没有展出过 任何不是画在画布上的东西 |
[03:40] | So, you are a victory for me. | 所以你对我而言是个胜利 |
[03:43] | No pressure then. | 那不要有压力 |
[03:45] | Not at all. I only begged to have you here. | 一点都没有 我只是求你来这里展出 |
[03:49] | Really? | 真的 |
[03:50] | Somehow, I think you always get what you want. | 不知为何 我觉得 你总能得到你想要的 |
[03:54] | Oh! | 噢 |
[03:56] | By the way, | 顺便一提 |
[03:58] | this is the invitation for the exhibit | 这是展览的邀请函… |
[04:00] | taken from the cover of Rousseau’s Confessions. | 采用了卢梭的《忏悔录》的封面 |
[04:03] | Brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[04:05] | Though he looks kind of lonely. | 虽然他看起来有点孤独 |
[04:07] | He does. But secrets will do that to you, right? | 确实 但秘密 会让你觉得孤独 对吧 |
[04:10] | True. But confessing your secrets can make you feel less alone. | 的确 但坦白自己的秘密 会让你觉得不那么孤独 |
[04:15] | Let me show you. | 让我给你展示一下 |
[04:18] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[04:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:29] | Well, if there is anything you want to confess, this is the place. | 好吧 如果你有任何想忏悔的事 这里正合适 |
[04:35] | I don’t have any secrets. | 我没有任何秘密 |
[04:39] | In that case, I can lend you one of mine, if you like. | 既然如此 你想的话 我可以借你一个我的 |
[04:51] | -Oh, excuse me. -Yeah. | -失陪一下 -好 |
[05:14] | Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:17] | I am all yours. | 我都是你的 |
[05:20] | No, no worries, I’ve been there. | 没事 我以前也这样 |
[05:22] | Trapped by the corporate grind, just another cog in the machine. | 被公司的苦差事所困 只是机器上的一个齿轮 |
[05:26] | All right, all right, you’ve been unemployed for, what, 72 hours? | 好吧 好的 你已经失业72小时了 |
[05:30] | I’m just saying, we talk about work-life balance, | 我只是说 我们讨论 工作和生活平衡 |
[05:32] | and right now, I’m all about life. | 现在 我只关注生活 |
[05:34] | Yesterday I walked 20,000 steps | 昨天我走了两万步 |
[05:36] | and I’ve accomplished so many things on my unemployment to-do list. | 我完成了我失业必做清单上的很多事 |
[05:39] | Can I see this list? | 我能看看清单吗 |
[05:40] | Don’t judge. | 不要评判 |
[05:41] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[05:43] | Okay, so, we’ve got the Catacombs, nice. | 好的 所以我们有地下墓穴 很好 |
[05:46] | Musée Carnavalet, interesting. | 嘉年华博物馆 有意思 |
[05:49] | Theodora the Orangutan? | 猩猩西奥多拉 |
[05:51] | Oh, yeah, she’s very famous. | 对 她很有名 |
[05:55] | Cooper, you dirty little minx. | 库珀 你可真饥渴 |
[05:58] | Have S in the middle of the day? | 在中午“享用” |
[06:01] | Is that S what I think it is? | 你所谓的享用是我想的那事吗 |
[06:03] | Yeah, steak-frites. | 对 享用牛排薯条 |
[06:04] | But I love steak-frites. | 但我很爱牛排薯条 |
[06:13] | -You need to get that? -No. | -你需要接电话吗 -不用 |
[06:22] | I hope you’re kidding. What am I supposed to do now? | 我希望你是开玩笑的 我现在应该做什么 |
[06:25] | Yes, okay. Great, great. | 好的 很好 |
[06:27] | So, we are confirmed for the macaron baking class on Thursday, | 所以我们已确认周四上马卡龙烘焙课 |
[06:31] | and you’re good for the Segway tour? | 然后你要参加赛格威之旅吗 |
[06:33] | I got the early bird deal. | 我有早鸟票 |
[06:34] | Aren’t you tired? I’m so tired. | 你不累吗我太累了 |
[06:37] | My ass is sore from climbing the steps of L’Arc de Triomphe. | 我的屁股因为爬了凯旋门 那些楼梯非常痛 |
[06:40] | So yes on the Segways? | 所以要去赛格威吗 |
[06:41] | Emily, a jam-packed schedule is the worst way to be unemployed. | 艾米丽 把日程安排得巨满 是最垃圾的处理失业的方式 |
[06:45] | Mmm-mmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[06:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:48] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[06:49] | My waiter’s grandfather died. | 我的服务员的爷爷去世了 |
[06:51] | Oh, no, I’m sorry. | 哦 不是吧 我很遗憾 |
[06:52] | It’s the third time his grandfather died this year. | 这是他爷爷今年第三次去世了 |
[06:55] | His girlfriend’s posting that they’re on vacation in Corsica. | 他的女朋友发了贴 他们在科西嘉岛度假 |
[06:58] | Oh. | 噢 |
[06:59] | Yeah, so I told him not to bother coming back, and now I’m short-staffed. | 对 所以我跟他说不必回来了 现在我缺员工 |
[07:03] | Uh… | 啊 |
[07:05] | I’ll fill in. | 我可以补空 |
[07:06] | I waited tables in college. | 我大学时当过服务员 |
[07:08] | You? No way. | 你吗不行 |
[07:10] | Come on, Chef, give the woman something to do. Please. | 拜托 大厨 给这个女人些事做吧 拜托了 |
[07:13] | I got Employee of the Month at The Feedbag. | 我获得过食袋餐厅月度最佳员工 |
[07:16] | Twice. | 两次 |
[07:18] | So, put me in, coach. | 所以 让我上场吧 教练 |
[07:20] | You don’t even understand the menu. | 你甚至都看不懂菜单 |
[07:21] | Pardonnez-moi, but my French has gotten très better. | 不好意思 但我的法语好多了 |
[07:24] | Dis-lui, Mindy. | 跟他说说 敏迪 |
[07:27] | -I mean, it’s not worse. -Mmm. | 我的意思是 不会更糟 |
[07:29] | Yeah, and I mean, I’m already trained. | 对 我的意思是 我已经得到了训练 |
[07:31] | So, where do you keep your aprons? | 所以你把围裙放哪儿了 |
[07:36] | Ooh! | 喔 |
[07:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:42] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:44] | I’ll have the beef in pepper sauce, medium rare, | 我要牛排配胡椒酱 三分熟 |
[07:47] | and she would like hers rare. | 她要一分熟 |
[07:50] | Slower, please? | 麻烦您说慢点好吗 |
[07:52] | I’ll have the beef… | 我要牛排 |
[07:54] | in pepper sauce… | 配胡椒酱 |
[07:56] | medium rare. | 三分熟 |
[07:57] | And for her… | 而她要 |
[07:58] | rare. The same thing. | 一分熟 同样的菜 |
[08:00] | -Merci. -Merci. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你 |
[08:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:12] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[08:15] | Thank you guys so much. It was so nice to meet you. | 非常感谢你们 很高兴见到你们 |
[08:17] | Take care. Bring in the kids next time. | 保重 下次把孩子们也带来 |
[08:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:22] | You are a natural. Who knew? | 你真是个天才 谁能想到啊 |
[08:24] | Too bad we don’t work for tips. Your customers love me. | 可惜我们不收小费 你的客人很喜欢我 |
[08:27] | And I’m not even tired. | 我甚至都不觉得累 |
[08:29] | My dopamine levels have risen | 我的多巴胺水平上升了 |
[08:30] | because I’ve accomplished many small tasks over one night. | 因为我一晚上完成了很多任务 |
[08:33] | What you’re experiencing is the post-service high. | 你现在经历的是服务后高潮 |
[08:36] | It’s like a rapid-fire to-do list. It’s exhilarating. | 这就像是个快速完成的任务清单 令人振奋 |
[08:39] | I’m not joking. I’m serious. | 我没开玩笑 我说真的 |
[08:41] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么回事 |
[08:43] | And why are you wearing an apron? | 你为什么穿着围裙 |
[08:46] | Oh, I’m filling in. | 我来补位了 |
[08:47] | Claude took a permanent vacation. | 克劳德请了永久假期 |
[08:49] | Wow. Okay. But how about your real job? | 好的 但你真正的工作怎么办 |
[08:52] | I quit. | 我辞职了 |
[08:53] | You quit Savoir? Why? | 你从萨维尔辞职了为什么 |
[08:55] | Because staying there meant moving back to Chicago, | 因为待在萨维尔就意味着搬回芝加哥 |
[08:58] | and I just love Paris too much. | 我只是太爱巴黎了 |
[09:00] | We’ll see if you feel the same way after working here for a week. | 你在这里工作一周后 是否还是这么想 我们拭目以待 |
[09:30] | Any chance you can come to Paris for a couple of days? | (希薇) (你能来巴黎几天吗) |
[09:35] | Everything okay? | (洛朗 一切都还好吗) |
[09:37] | I’m drowning in red tape. | (希薇) (我被淹没在繁文缛节之中了) |
[09:41] | Sexy. | (洛朗 真不错) |
[09:44] | Seriously, I need help. | (希薇) (说真的 我需要帮助) |
[09:48] | Be there asap. | (洛朗 尽快赶到) |
[09:58] | Duck. | 鸭肉 |
[10:00] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[10:01] | Duck. | 鸭肉 |
[10:02] | That’s what I said. What is the difference? | 我就是这么说的啊 有什么区别 |
[10:05] | One’s a stuffed duck, the other one’s an asshole. | 一个是酿鸭肉 另一个是混蛋 |
[10:08] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:09] | -I thought you were taking French classes? -I am. | -我以为你上了法语课 -我上了的 |
[10:11] | If there’s expressions you use at the airport on the menu, | 如果你在菜单上使用任何机场用语 |
[10:14] | I’m your girl. | 那我能帮上忙 |
[10:15] | You’ve got to admit, I am getting better. | 你得承认 我说得好多了 |
[10:17] | Actually, you have. | 确实进步了 |
[10:18] | Your memory’s astonishing. Your pronunciation though, weak spot. | 你的记忆力很惊人 但发音是弱点 |
[10:22] | Everyone speaks so fast. | 大家语速都很快 |
[10:24] | You think we speak fast? | 你觉得我们语速快 |
[10:26] | I’ve got a Segway tour to get to. I’ll practice this later. Toodaloo. | 我要去赛格威之旅 我会稍后再练习的 再见 |
[10:29] | See you later. | 回见 |
[10:30] | That’s what I said! | 那正是我所说的 |
[10:38] | The new exhibit at my gallery opens tonight. Please come. | 我的画廊新展览今天开幕 请来看吧 |
[10:41] | I’ve heard great things. Thank you, Camille. | 我听说有很棒的展品 谢谢你 卡蜜尔 |
[10:44] | Where is Emily? | 艾米丽呢 |
[10:45] | She’s the point person on our account, no? | 她是我们的主要负责人 不是吗 |
[10:47] | Our apologies. | 抱歉 |
[10:48] | Emily doesn’t work here anymore. | 艾米丽不再在这里工作了 |
[10:49] | Really? | 真的 |
[10:52] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[10:54] | She returned with her former employer. | 她跟前雇主回去了 |
[10:55] | Back to Chicago. | 回到芝加哥了 |
[10:57] | Emily’s not in Chicago. | 艾米丽不在芝加哥 |
[11:00] | Don’t you follow her Instagram? | 你在照片墙上关注她了吗 |
[11:02] | She goes live almost every day. | 她几乎每天都直播 |
[11:04] | Show her. Look. | 给她看看 看啊 |
[11:05] | Look. | 看啊 |
[11:07] | Right behind me here, | 在我身后的 |
[11:09] | we have Notre-Dame. | 是巴黎圣母院 |
[11:11] | Or as we Midwesterners like to say, “Note-er Dame.” | 就是我们中西部人口中的 巴黎圣母主教座堂 |
[11:18] | Nice. High five, bitch! | 很好 击掌 姑娘 |
[11:21] | -Whoo! | (直播中) |
[11:23] | You must admit, never a dull moment with that Emily. | 你必须承认 跟那个艾米丽 在一起永远不觉得无聊 |
[11:27] | Turn that off, please. | 请把直播关了吧 |
[11:28] | What Emily chooses to do In her free time is none of our concern. | 艾米丽在其空余时间的活动 与我们无关 |
[11:30] | Let’s focus on why we’re here. | 我们专注于今天要处理的业务吧 |
[11:32] | The next chapter Domaine de Lalisse at Agence Grateau. | 莱莉丝山庄 在格拉托事务所的下一章 |
[11:37] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[11:40] | I was a little thrown by the news about Emily. | 听到艾米丽的消息 让我有点不知所措 |
[11:43] | Why is she still in Paris if she’s not working for Sylvie? | 既然她不替希薇工作了 那她为何还留在巴黎 |
[11:45] | She has a life here now. | 她在这里有自己的生活 |
[11:47] | Friends, a boyfriend. | 有朋友、男朋友 |
[11:48] | -A boyfriend? -Yes. | -男朋友 -对 |
[11:49] | Oh! | 噢 |
[11:50] | Wonderful! | 太棒了 |
[11:52] | Then there’s no problem anymore with Gabriel. | 那跟加百列完全没有任何问题了 |
[11:54] | You see? | 看到吗 |
[11:55] | I told you everything will work out. | 我就跟你们说一切都会好的 |
[11:57] | Don’t remind me. | 别提醒我 |
[11:58] | I still don’t feel good about what I did. | 我还是为自己的所作所为而羞愧 |
[11:59] | Making that pact with Emily, and then breaking it. | 和艾米丽达成协议 然后毁掉它 |
[12:03] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[12:04] | You got the love of your life back. | 你找回了你的一生挚爱 |
[12:08] | Why don’t we forget all that and grab a drink before dinner? | 我们为何不忘记这件事 在吃晚餐前喝一杯 |
[12:11] | There’s a wonderful new chef in Paris | 我听说巴黎有了一位 |
[12:13] | I’ve been hearing about– | 很棒的新大厨… |
[12:14] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[12:15] | I have work to do before the opening. Enjoy dinner without me. | 开幕前我还有工作要做 晚餐我就不去了 你们好好享受 |
[12:18] | I’ll see you at the gallery. | 画廊见 |
[12:20] | Okay, see you in a bit, darling. | 好的 一会儿见 亲爱的 |
[12:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:38] | I’m so glad you texted me. | 我太开心你们给我发信息了 |
[12:40] | -I miss you guys so much. -Really? | -我很想念你们 -真的吗 |
[12:42] | It seems like you’ve been keeping busy. | 你似乎一直很忙 |
[12:44] | What? I thought you got a job as a tour guide. | 什么 我还以为你去当导游了 |
[12:47] | Ugh! | 啊 |
[12:48] | Gentlemen, lady. | 先生们 女士 |
[12:49] | Have you decided? | 你们决定好了吗 |
[12:50] | We’ll have a round of Kir Royales. | 我们来一轮皇家基尔酒 |
[12:53] | Very good. | 很好 |
[12:55] | I keep busy to keep from going insane. | 我保持忙碌 是为了不让自己变成神经病 |
[12:58] | I don’t do well sitting still. | 我不喜欢坐着不动 |
[13:00] | So, you’re open to returning to work then? | 那你可以回来工作吗 |
[13:03] | Is that an option? | 那是个选项吗 |
[13:05] | No. Just a question. You can’t get your hopes high. | 不是 只是个问题 你不能抱太大的希望 |
[13:08] | I mean, the worst thing you can do is remind Sylvie you exist. | 你最不该做的 就是提醒希薇你的存在 |
[13:12] | Oh, gee. Thanks. | 天啊 谢谢 |
[13:13] | We have an expression in French. It’s “reculer pour mieux sauter.” | 法语中我们有句话 叫“后退是为了跳得更高” |
[13:18] | Step back to jump better. | 后退是为了跳得更高 |
[13:21] | Sylvie’s like a cat. You’ve got to let her come to you. | 希薇就像是只猫 你得让她来找你 |
[13:24] | But what am I supposed to do in the meantime? | 但在这段时间 我应该干什么呢 |
[13:26] | Nothing. | 什么都不做 |
[13:28] | I just told you. I am not good at that. | 我就跟你们说 我不擅长此事 |
[13:32] | Et voilà. | 请吧 |
[13:33] | -Ah, merci. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[13:35] | -Merci. -Enjoy. | -谢谢 -请慢用 |
[13:36] | Merci beaucoup. | 非常感谢 |
[13:37] | Santé. | 干杯 |
[13:38] | Santé! | 干杯 |
[13:40] | To Emily’s unemployment. | 敬艾米丽失业 |
[13:46] | This is delicious. What is it? | 这很好喝 这是什么 |
[13:48] | It’s a Kir Royale. | 这是皇家基尔酒 |
[13:50] | Say it to me. | 跟我一起念 |
[13:52] | Kir Royale. | 皇家基尔酒 |
[13:53] | -Perfect. -Ah. | 完美 |
[13:55] | Kir Royale. It’s Crème de Cassis topped with champagne. | 皇家基尔酒 这是加了香槟的黑加仑甜酒 |
[13:59] | The perfect drink to sip and do nothing as the Ferris wheel turns. | 这是在摩天轮转动时 小酌且什么都不做的完美饮品 |
[14:05] | I wonder how many people are having sex on it as we speak? | 我想知道在我们聊天时 有多少人在上面做爱 |
[14:10] | -Excuse me? -Everyone does it. | -什么 -大家都这么做 |
[14:22] | Okay, where is it? | 好吧 那…它在哪儿 |
[14:26] | Should be with your bills from 2022… | 应该和2022年的票据… |
[14:29] | Here it is! Found it. Finally. | 这里找到了 终于 |
[14:32] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是这个 |
[14:34] | There is so much tedious bureaucracy | 要经营一家公司 |
[14:36] | to owning a company. | 要做太多无聊的行政工作了 |
[14:39] | Yeah, I could have told you that. | 对 这我有发言权 |
[14:40] | This isn’t the best use of my time. | 这样我可没法充分利用我的时间 |
[14:42] | I’m worried creative is getting the short shrift | 我很担心创意性工作会被忽视 |
[14:44] | because of all the administrative bullshit I have to deal with now. | 因为我现在得处理这些行政工作 |
[14:48] | -Here. -Oh, yes. | -给 -好的 |
[14:51] | Welcome to owning your own business. | 欢迎来到经营自己公司的世界 |
[14:54] | Oh. | 噢 |
[14:58] | Um… Hi. | 啊 嗨 |
[15:01] | -Bonsoir. -Bonsoir. | -晚上好 -晚上好 |
[15:03] | I didn’t realize you were in town, Laurent. | 我不知道你来了 洛朗 |
[15:08] | Don’t worry. You’ll barely notice I’m here. | 别担心 你基本上不会注意到我在这 |
[15:11] | Here? You’re staying here? | 这里你要待在这里 |
[15:14] | Yes, just for a few days, on the couch. Don’t worry about it. | 是的 只待几天 睡沙发 别担心 |
[15:18] | Charming. | 得了吧 |
[15:22] | Well, if we’re going to make that gallery opening, | 如果我们要参加画廊开幕的话 |
[15:24] | we’d better get going. | 我们最好出发了 |
[15:28] | God, I lost track of time. Pardon, eh. | 天啊 我忘了时间 不好意思 |
[15:32] | I’m going to get dressed. | 我去换衣服 |
[15:49] | Louise, Gérard. | 露易丝 杰拉尔 |
[15:56] | We’ve heard such magnificent things about this restaurant. | 我们听很多人说这家餐厅很棒 |
[16:00] | Apparently the chef is one in a million. | 显然这位大厨百万里挑一 |
[16:02] | Are you in town for Camille’s opening? | 你们要去参加卡蜜尔的开幕吗 |
[16:03] | Yes, I hear it’s amazing. | 是的 我听说会很棒 |
[16:06] | But we don’t want to go on an empty stomach. | 但我们不想空着肚子去 |
[16:08] | Don’t worry about that, Gérard. I wish I could be there tonight, | 别担心 杰拉尔 真希望我今晚也能去 |
[16:11] | but things have been so busy here. | 但这里太忙了 |
[16:13] | All good? Good evening. | 都还好吗晚上好 |
[16:14] | Not bad, hmm? | 还不错吧 |
[16:15] | Someone will be right by | 马上就会有人过来 |
[16:16] | to get you some drinks. | 给你们拿些酒水饮料 |
[16:18] | Merci beaucoup. | 非常感谢 |
[16:19] | Ooh! | 喔 |
[16:21] | It’s very crowded. | 这里很挤 |
[16:25] | Monillo. | 莫妮罗 |
[16:26] | He really put some money in this place. | 他真的在这里砸了好些钱 |
[16:30] | Bonsoir, my Champère fam. | 晚上好 我的香槟之父家族 |
[16:32] | Emily, what are you doing here? | 艾米丽 你在这里做什么 |
[16:34] | I’m just helping out. | 我只是帮忙而已 |
[16:36] | Gabriel was short-staffed and I have all the time in the world. | 加百列缺员工 我刚好闲得很 |
[16:39] | So you work here? | 所以你在这里工作 |
[16:42] | Well, only temporarily. For as long as he needs me. | 对 只是暂时的 看他需要我待多久 |
[16:45] | I see. | 原来如此 |
[16:46] | We had a meeting with your old team this afternoon. | 我们今天下午跟你以前的团队开了会 |
[16:49] | Your absence did not go unnoticed. | 你的缺席非常醒目 |
[16:51] | Such a shame. | 太可惜了 |
[16:54] | I felt as though we had only just gotten started. | 我感觉我们才刚开始合作 |
[16:57] | The feeling was mutual. | 这种感觉是相互的 |
[16:59] | If you guys want to bounce any ideas off of me, | 如果你们想让我出点子 |
[17:01] | I’m just a phone call away. | 随时打电话给我 |
[17:04] | I had a drink today that’d be perfect for your brand. | 我今天喝的酒很适合你们的品牌 |
[17:07] | Kir Royale. Crème de Cassis– | 皇家基尔酒 黑加仑甜酒… |
[17:08] | With champagne. I know what a Kir Royale is. | 加上了香槟 我知道皇家基尔酒 |
[17:12] | It’s a little fancy for Champère, don’t you think? | 这对于香槟之父来说有点花哨 你不觉得吗 |
[17:15] | No, not Champère. Chamère. | 不 不是香槟之父 是夏梅尔 |
[17:19] | Canned cocktails, they’re all the rage among 18-35s. | 听装鸡尾酒 适合18到35岁的人 |
[17:25] | Sorry. Duty calls. | 抱歉 任务在身 |
[17:28] | Just an idea, mull it over. | 只是个想法 考虑一下 |
[17:30] | And if I know Gabriel, | 我了解加百列的 |
[17:31] | he’s already preparing your favorite dishes, | 他已经准备好你们最爱的菜肴了 |
[17:33] | so no need to order. Enjoy. | 所以无需点餐 尽情享受 |
[17:39] | “If I know Gabriel.” | “我了解加百列的” |
[17:40] | The audacity. | 很大胆 |
[17:44] | -Damn it. -What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[17:46] | Chamère. It’s a good idea. | 夏梅尔 这是个好主意 |
[17:48] | Oui. | 对 |
[17:49] | She’s good. | 她很厉害 |
[17:50] | -Yes. -She’s very good. | -是的 -她很棒 |
[18:07] | Why didn’t you mention Emily was working at Gabriel’s? | 你为何没说艾米丽 在加百列的餐厅打工 |
[18:10] | I thought it would be more fun this way. | 我觉得这样会更有趣 |
[18:11] | And you’re okay with this? | 这样你没关系吗 |
[18:13] | She’s just waiting tables. | 她只是当服务员 |
[18:15] | Sure, that’s how it begins. | 当然 这就是故事开始的地方 |
[18:17] | Close quarters, a stressful environment. | 近距离 紧张的环境 |
[18:19] | It could lead anywhere. | 故事有无数种走向 |
[18:20] | You need to watch your back, | 你得留个心眼 |
[18:22] | before that Emily undoes everything you’ve worked for. | 在艾米丽夺走你为之奋斗的一切之前 |
[18:24] | This, this is my work. | 这才是我奋斗的成果 |
[18:26] | And I’m so proud of you. | 我太为你骄傲了 |
[18:28] | But I can’t help but notice the two people | 但我情不自禁地注意到 |
[18:29] | that aren’t here are together somewhere else. | 两个一起在别处的人 |
[18:31] | I’m just looking out for you, Camille. | 我只是在为你着想 卡蜜尔 |
[18:32] | I want you to enjoy all this, your success, | 希望你能尽情享受这一切 享受你的成功 |
[18:34] | without having to worry about your relationship. | 而不必担心你的关系 |
[18:35] | I know. But as you said, it’s my relationship. | 我知道 但如你所说 那是我的关系 |
[18:38] | Congratulations, darling. | 恭喜你 亲爱的 |
[18:48] | Sofia, your gallery in Athens called. It’s urgent. So sorry. | 索菲娅 你雅典的画廊打电话来了 说是很急 非常抱歉 |
[18:52] | Oh, I should take that. Thank you for coming. Okay. | 我该接电话 谢谢你来 好的 |
[18:56] | I have a confession. | 我要忏悔 |
[18:57] | You want to take it to the booth? | 你想去卡座里去吗 |
[18:59] | Your gallery didn’t call. | 你的画廊没打电话来 |
[19:01] | You just looked like you needed rescuing from that guy. | 你只是看起来需要逃离那个人 |
[19:05] | Thank you. He was getting a little too friendly. | 谢谢 他有点过于友好了 |
[19:07] | -And he’s definitely not my type. -Nope. | -而且他显然不是我的菜 -不是 |
[19:09] | I’m much more into smart French women with exquisite taste. | 我更喜欢品味高雅的聪明的法国女人 |
[19:17] | Let’s talk more later. | 我们稍后再谈 |
[19:20] | Sylvie! What joy! | 希薇多开心啊 |
[19:23] | I’m so glad you could come support our Camille. | 我很高兴你能来支持我们的卡蜜尔 |
[19:25] | My pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[19:27] | You know, I was surprised about Emily Cooper. | 我很惊讶艾米丽库珀的事 |
[19:30] | My apologies. You should’ve been informed. | 抱歉 本来该通知你们的 |
[19:32] | I mean, I was surprised to see | 我是说我很惊讶地看到 |
[19:34] | she’s waitressing at Chez Lavaux. | 她在拉芙之家当服务生 |
[19:37] | That’s news to me. | 这可是新闻呢 |
[19:38] | She was pitching ideas | 即使这已经不是她的工作了 |
[19:40] | that are very interesting. | 她还是帮我想了点子 |
[19:41] | Even though it’s not her job anymore. | 非常好的点子 |
[19:43] | I don’t understand what she’s doing there. | 我不理解她在那里做什么 |
[19:44] | Seems to me that she’s dealing with | 我觉得她正在处理 |
[19:46] | the consequences of her choices. | 她所做的选择的后果 |
[19:50] | You and I have a lot in common, Sylvie. | 我们俩有很多共同点 希薇 |
[19:52] | We are both businesswomen. | 我们都是商业女性 |
[19:54] | I hate to admit it, | 我不愿意承认 |
[19:56] | but ego can often get the best of a person. | 但自负往往会激发出人最好的一面 |
[19:59] | Did Emily put you up to this? | 是艾米丽让你来跟我说的吗 |
[20:00] | What exactly was this “good idea” of hers? | 她到底说了什么“好点子” |
[20:02] | Oh, I’m in no position to do any favors for that girl. | 我可没资格帮那个女孩 |
[20:05] | But, in my opinion, | 但我觉得 |
[20:07] | the most useful people to keep around are the ones you’re threatened by. | 你身边最有用的人 是那些让你感到威胁的人 |
[20:11] | Chamère. | 夏梅尔 |
[20:12] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[20:13] | Chamère. | 夏梅尔 |
[20:15] | Kir Royale in a bottle. | 瓶装皇家基尔酒 |
[20:16] | Emily’s idea. | 艾米丽的想法 |
[20:17] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们保持联系 |
[20:23] | Here. | 给 |
[20:26] | Everything’s okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[20:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:31] | Fine. | 很好 |
[20:33] | Good. | 不错 |
[20:39] | Is something wrong? | 还好吗 |
[20:41] | Honey, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[20:43] | No. | 不好 |
[20:44] | Hold on… | 等等… |
[20:46] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[20:47] | No, it’s… | 不 是… |
[20:48] | Wait… | 等等… |
[20:50] | Excuse me please, miss? | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[20:52] | I need to know exactly what was in the green beans please? | 我需要知道青豆里面到底有什么 |
[20:55] | Yes, this was the green beans with a sauce of champi-pons. | 对 这是青豆配蘑菇酱 |
[21:01] | Mushrooms? She said mushrooms. She said mushrooms! Mushrooms? | 蘑菇她说蘑菇 她说蘑菇蘑菇 |
[21:03] | Mushrooms! | 蘑菇 |
[21:04] | I told you my husband is allergic to mushrooms, are you kidding me? | 我跟你说了我丈夫对蘑菇过敏 你在逗我吗 |
[21:06] | It’s very dangerous, look at him, he can’t breathe, he’s turning red. | 这很危险 看看他 他无法呼吸 皮肤变红 |
[21:09] | He’s allergic to mushrooms, it’s not complicated to understand! | 他对蘑菇过敏 这不难理解 |
[21:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[21:12] | Sir, are you okay? | 先生 你还好吗 |
[21:13] | I think he’s having an allergy attack. | 我觉得他过敏了 |
[21:16] | Your waitress told us there were no mushrooms in the dish. | 你的服务员跟我们说 这道菜里没有蘑菇 |
[21:18] | There are mushrooms, he wouldn’t be reacting like this otherwise. | 有蘑菇 否则他不会出现过敏反应 |
[21:19] | Did you tell them there were no mushrooms? | 你跟他们说菜里没有蘑菇 |
[21:21] | No, I thought he said no champagne. | 不是的 我说没有香槟 |
[21:23] | Champignons, not champagne. Champignons, Emily. It’s mushrooms. | 是蘑菇 不是香槟 艾米丽 法语里 香槟和蘑菇发音只有一字之差 |
[21:26] | That’s just confusing. I don’t know. | 这太让人困惑了 我不知道 |
[21:28] | Call 112. | 打112 |
[21:29] | 112? What is that like 911? | 112那是像911一样的吗 |
[21:31] | Give me your phone. | 把你电话给我 |
[21:32] | -You said no cell phones at work. -Oh, Christ. | -你说工作时不能带手机 -天啊 |
[21:34] | She needs to get fired! She’s horrible at her job! | 她应该被炒鱿鱼 她无法胜任工作 |
[21:40] | I hope you enjoyed it. | 希望你能喜欢 |
[21:41] | -Very much. -Thank you, it was wonderful. | -非常喜欢 -谢谢 这很棒 |
[21:43] | -Oh, great. -Good evening. | -哦 太棒了 -晚安 |
[21:44] | Merci. Thanks for coming. | 谢谢 谢谢光临 |
[21:48] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:52] | Thank you for tonight. | 今晚谢谢你了 |
[21:54] | It was a dream. | 这像梦一般 |
[21:56] | I’m happy you’re happy. | 我很开心你很开心 |
[21:57] | I’m curious if you had a chance to make a confession. | 我很好奇你是否有机会坦白 |
[22:01] | I told you. I don’t have any secrets. | 我跟你说过 我没有任何秘密 |
[22:04] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[22:06] | Can the artist be her own subject? | 艺术家能成为她自己的作品吗 |
[22:09] | This one’s just for you. | 这个仅为你准备 |
[22:20] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[22:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:57] | Obviously I missed vegetable day at French class. | 显然我错过了法语课的蔬菜日 |
[23:00] | Stop apologizing. He’s fine. | 别道歉了 他没事 |
[23:02] | I’m not supposed to be here. | 我不应该待在这里的 |
[23:03] | I’m not cut out to be a waitress, I’m a marketing executive. | 我不是当服务员的料 我是个营销主管 |
[23:06] | What am I doing with my life? | 我对我的生活做了什么 |
[23:08] | I thought you wanted to take some time off? | 我以为你是想休息一下 |
[23:10] | I’m trying to make the most of all this, | 我在尝试 我试着好好利用休息 |
[23:12] | but so far all I’ve been able to do is field spam messages from Instagram bots | 但目前为止 我只能处理 照片墙的机器人发来的垃圾信息 |
[23:16] | and nearly kill one of your regulars. | 并且差点杀了你其中一个常客 |
[23:18] | Do you want to know what I think? | 你想知道我的想法吗 |
[23:20] | Please. | 请说 |
[23:25] | I think you’re making life into work. | 我觉得你把生活变成了工作 |
[23:28] | Well, I can’t help it. | 我情不自禁 |
[23:31] | Slow down. You’ve been given the gift of time. Take it. | 慢下来 你被赐予了 宝贵的时间 接受吧 |
[23:33] | Take the time to live. | 花点时间去生活 |
[23:36] | Take the time to live? | 花点时间去生活 |
[23:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:39] | Your timing kind of sucks, but your French is improving. | 你的时间管理很烂 但你的法语在进步 |
[23:42] | Well, I’m just so scared of what will happen when I do. | 我只是很害怕 当我这么做的时候会发生什么 |
[23:46] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法能知道 |
[23:49] | Emily, you’re fired. | 艾米丽 你被炒了 |
[23:54] | Oh! | 噢 |
[23:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:59] | Get out. | 出去 |
[24:11] | I walked in on Laurent this morning. Peeing with the door open. | 我今早撞见洛朗开着门撒尿 |
[24:14] | Ew! | 呜 |
[24:15] | And he probably heard us last night. | 而且他可能昨晚听到我们的声音了 |
[24:18] | That wouldn’t be the first time. | 那不会是第一次 |
[24:20] | That’s supposed to make me feel better? | 那样应该让我感觉好些吗 |
[24:23] | Erik, | 埃里克 |
[24:24] | he’s just here to help me with the agency. | 他只是过来帮我处理事务所的事的 |
[24:27] | And he’s not going to stay forever, I promise. | 我发誓他不会一直待在这里 |
[24:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:31] | Because I really don’t like sharing you with your ex-husband. | 因为我真的不喜欢跟你前夫共享你 |
[24:33] | Well, not my ex exactly. | 并不是我前夫 |
[24:36] | Please don’t remind me. | 请别提醒我 |
[24:42] | What would you like? | 你想要什么 |
[24:43] | I’ll have a Kir Royale. | 我要一杯皇家基尔酒 |
[24:45] | A Kir Royale for me too please. | 我也要一杯皇家基尔酒 |
[24:50] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[24:51] | What? | 什么 |
[24:53] | I think the universe is trying to send me a message. | 我觉得全宇宙都在给我传递一个信息 |
[25:15] | We’re going to go that way! | 我们要去那边 |
[25:34] | -Meet you at the ghost train? -Yeah. | -幽灵列车见 -好 |
[25:48] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[25:50] | Well, that’s the thing about your generation, Emily, | 艾米丽 你们这一代人 |
[25:53] | not a shred of mystery. | 一点都不神秘 |
[25:55] | The whole world knows where you are, all the time. | 全世界都一直知道你在哪儿 |
[25:59] | Fair, but you never watch my stories. | 有道理 但你从来不看我的故事 |
[26:02] | Although I’m always hoping you would. | 虽然我一直希望你看 |
[26:05] | I know it was you behind the Edgard and Cooper campaign. | 我知道是你 在埃德加和库珀的活动后面“搞鬼” |
[26:09] | Did you think I wouldn’t find out? Or was that your intention all along? | 你觉得我不会发现吗 还是说那就是你一直以来的目的 |
[26:12] | It’s not that calculated. | 不是这样的 |
[26:14] | I was just trying to be helpful. Okay? | 我只是想帮忙 好吗 |
[26:17] | I didn’t want to waste a perfectly good deck. | 我不想浪费一个完美的营销创意 |
[26:20] | So you gave your ideas away. | 所以你把点子拱手送人 |
[26:22] | What could you possibly stand to gain from that? | 你从中能捞到什么好处呢 |
[26:25] | Sylvie, believe it or not, I don’t have an ulterior motive. | 希薇 信不信由你 我并非别有用心 |
[26:28] | I’m not Madeline. | 我不是玛德琳 |
[26:30] | I really want you to succeed. | 我真的希望你能成功 |
[26:34] | With or without me. | 无论我是否加入 |
[26:36] | Yeah, but I’m too proud to steal someone else’s ideas. | 对 但我太过骄傲 不愿意盗取别人的想法 |
[26:39] | So we’ll have to come to some sort of arrangement. | 所以我们不得不达成某种协议 |
[26:44] | Oh, my God! Yes, I’m so there! | 天啊好的 我愿意 |
[26:51] | No, I haven’t asked you anything yet. | 不 我还没问你任何事呢 |
[26:55] | Oh. Sorry. | 噢 抱歉 |
[26:59] | Well… | 好吧… |
[27:02] | Would you come back? | 你愿意回来吗 |
[27:04] | I would be honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[27:06] | I’ll see you on Monday. | 我们周一见 |
[27:08] | Don’t be early. | 别来早了 |
[27:11] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[27:36] | I’ve got a meeting with Antoine’s board in 45 minutes. | 我45分钟后 要跟安托万的董事会开会 |
[27:39] | This is the last thing I want to check off my list | 这是我回去工作前 |
[27:41] | before going to work again. | 失业必做清单上的最后一项 |
[27:43] | -Hello, welcome to La Roue. -Thank you. | -欢迎来到摩天轮 -谢谢 |
[27:46] | After you. | 你先请 |
[27:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:52] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[27:56] | You in the mood for some steak-frites? | 你想享用牛排薯条吗 |
[27:58] | With you, Cooper? | 和你一起 库珀 |
[28:00] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[28:01] | We’ve only got about four minutes. | 我们只有四分钟 |
[28:04] | Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |