Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

艾米丽在巴黎(Emily in Paris)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 艾米丽在巴黎(Emily in Paris)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] Before going to the office, I had a quick look ‪在去办公室之前 我快速浏览了一下
[00:18] at those Savoir financials that you swiped for me. ‪你帮我偷的萨维尔财务报表
[00:20] Madeline, the Gilbert Group owns Savoir. I didn’t swipe anything. ‪玛德琳 萨维尔属于吉尔伯特集团 ‪我没有偷东西
[00:23] Don’t be so modest. You’re my little mole in Moschino. ‪别太谦虚了 ‪你是我穿着莫斯奇诺的小间谍
[00:26] Anyway, it comes as zero surprise that it is a bookkeeper’s nightmare. ‪总之 他们的账目一团糟 ‪一点也不奇怪
[00:31] It’s like they’ve invented their own rules or something. ‪就像他们发明了自己的记账规则似的
[00:33] Maybe even their own math. ‪也许连算法都是自创的
[00:35] I’m sure there are cultural differences that aren’t quantifiable. Right? ‪我相信这里头会有 ‪无法量化的文化差异 对吗?
[00:38] Plus, Savoir has an incredible client roster ‪另外 萨维尔有一大批优秀的客户
[00:40] and a sterling reputation. ‪和良好的声誉
[00:42] Not the kind of sterling you can melt down into actual money, unfortunately. ‪不幸的是 那些东西再好也变不成钱
[00:47] I had a quick Zoom with Corporate this morning. ‪我今早和公司的人开了个视频会议
[00:50] They may need to make personnel changes. ‪他们可能需要进行人事变动
[00:52] What? No. No, I really don’t think that’s necessary. ‪什么?不 我真的认为没有必要
[00:55] We just need to communicate the company’s ethos to them, okay? ‪我们只需要 ‪向他们传达公司的理念 好吗?
[00:58] – Look, I can do a deck. We are way past PowerPoint. ‪-听着 我可以做一份演示文稿 ‪-演示文稿已经过时了
[01:01] Unless they stop playing favorites and run a tighter ship, ‪除非他们不再偏心 ‪而且采取更严格的运作方式
[01:04] Chicago’s gonna want a head on a pike. ‪否则芝加哥方面会解雇他们的
[01:09] Cute shoes. ‪鞋子真漂亮
[01:13] The launch of Laboratoire Lavaux was so successful ‪拉芙实验室发布会取得了巨大成功
[01:15] that the company is already considering ‪他们公司已经开始考虑
[01:17] opening another DIY experience in the south. ‪在南部开设另一个亲自动手体验馆
[01:20] Excellent. How soon do we think can we get another Labo-Lavaux pop-up up and running? ‪太好了 我们多久能再开一家 ‪拉芙实验室快闪店并投入使用?
[01:25] Oh, oh! We should launch in conjunction with the Festival de Cannes. ‪我们应该趁卡纳电影节时开发布会
[01:29] Actually, it’s pronounced “Cannes.” ‪其实它的发音是“戛纳”
[01:33] Well, you say potato, I say potato. ‪大同小异嘛
[01:36] No. I don’t say either of those things. ‪不 这些我都不说
[01:39] Building a luxury experience takes time, Madeline. ‪打造奢华体验馆需要时间 玛德琳
[01:41] It’s not a hot dog stand. ‪那跟设立热狗摊不一样
[01:45] I… How about we table that for a minute? ‪我们把这事搁一边好吗?
[01:47] And pivot to the event’s Twitter impressions. ‪把精力转向这次活动在推特的曝光量
[01:50] Stop what you’re doing. You have to see this. ‪停下你们手头的工作 来看看这个
[01:52] Grégory Elliot Duprée is launching his own line of shapewear ‪格雷戈里艾略特杜普里 ‪将在凡尔赛宫发布时装秀
[01:56] with a show at Versailles. ‪推出自己的塑身衣系列
[01:58] And it’s a disaster. ‪这是场灾难
[02:01] Don’t tell me to pay attention! ‪别叫我注意听
[02:02] I’ve put together thousands of these shows! ‪我已经设计过上千场这样的时装秀
[02:04] How many fashion shows have you produced? ‪你们做过多少场时装秀?
[02:06] This is not good enough! ‪这还不够好
[02:08] Nineteen times? Nineteen times! ‪19次
[02:13] The video was posted an hour ago ‪视频是一小时前
[02:15] right after his marketing company fired him. ‪他的营销公司炒了他之后发布的
[02:17] – No! – Oui. ‪-不是吧 ‪-是的
[02:19] And the show’s in two days. He’ll be ruined. ‪还有两天时装秀就要开始了 ‪他会完蛋的
[02:21] Oh, well, karma’s a bitch. ‪恶有恶报
[02:23] We have to make sure Pierre sees this. ‪我们得让皮尔看到这个
[02:25] Nothing tastes more delicious than schadenfreude. ‪没什么比幸灾乐祸地看热闹更有趣了
[02:31] Okay, hello! Hello? Are you all missing the point here? ‪好吧 喂 各位? ‪你们都没明白重点吗?
[02:37] A major designer is desperate for a new marketing team, ‪一位主流设计师 ‪迫切需要一个新的营销团队
[02:40] and you all are just laughing? ‪你们就只大笑吗?
[02:43] Well, he and Pierre Cadault have been in a feud for years. ‪多年来 他和皮尔库特一直不和
[02:46] Conflict of interest. C’est la vie. ‪利益冲突 这就是生活
[02:49] Okay, I’m sorry. LVMH snatches up every Pokémon at Fashion Week, ‪行 抱歉 路易威登在时装周上 ‪抓住了每只神奇宝贝
[02:53] but we can’t represent two different designers ‪但我们不能代表两个不同的设计师
[02:55] because somebody’s feelings might get hurt? ‪因为可能会伤害到某人的感受?
[02:57] I mean, have you never heard of client relations? ‪你没听说过客户关系吗?
[03:00] That would be an affront to one of our most important clients, Madeline. ‪玛德琳 那是我们最重要的客户之一 ‪这将会是对他的侮辱
[03:04] This is not how we run our company. ‪我们不是这么经营公司的
[03:06] Excusez-moi, Sylvie, ‪不好意思 希薇
[03:09] but your company is a subsidiary of an American conglomerate ‪但你们公司 ‪是一家美国企业集团的子公司
[03:12] who would like to be in business with two major designers. ‪集团会想和两位主流设计师做生意
[03:17] That’s how we run our company. ‪我们是这么经营公司的
[03:28] Yeah. You’re right, Madeline. I stand corrected. ‪嗯 你是对的 玛德琳 我认错
[03:33] Emily, could you reach out to Grégory and see if he’d be available to meet? ‪艾米丽 你能和格雷戈里联系一下 ‪看他是否有空见一面吗?
[03:37] – He had you on his yacht, no? – He… he did. ‪-他让你上过他的游艇 不是吗? ‪-是的
[03:40] But how do we handle Pierre? ‪但我们怎么跟皮尔交代?
[03:42] Well, perhaps we ask Grégory to invite him? ‪也许我们可以请格雷戈里邀请他?
[03:46] Can somebody get him a paper bag to breathe into? ‪谁能给他个纸袋 让他深呼吸吗?
[03:49] They can bury the hatchet at the show. ‪他们可以在时装秀上和解
[03:52] If we’re lucky enough to land the account, that is. ‪前提是我们足够幸运能拿下这个客户
[03:55] Thank you, Sylvie. Merci, for seeing things my way. ‪谢谢 希薇 ‪谢谢你从我的立场看待问题
[04:01] I know how much the French love to say no. ‪我知道法国人多么喜欢拒绝
[04:04] We’re not really like that. It’s all in the way you ask. ‪我们不是那样的人 ‪这完全取决于你问的方式
[04:18] Darling, it’s me. ‪亲爱的 是我
[04:20] I really need to see you. ‪我真的需要见你
[04:24] How soon can you get to Paris? ‪你多久能到巴黎?
[04:37] Please don’t stop playing. ‪请别停止演奏
[04:38] It’s a beautiful song. Étienne sent it to me. ‪这是首美妙的歌 ‪艾蒂安把它发给我了
[04:41] I know. You weren’t supposed to hear it. ‪我知道 你不该听到的
[04:46] I’m sorry about… everything. ‪我为一切…道歉
[04:50] I came to Paris to get away from that mess. ‪我来巴黎就是为了摆脱那些混乱局面
[04:52] – It’s none of my business. Let me explain. ‪-那与我无关 ‪-我想解释一下
[04:54] It’s fine. You’re a talented singer,the band is doing well, so… ‪没关系 你是天才歌手 ‪乐队也没什么问题 所以…
[04:59] What about us? ‪那我们呢?
[05:01] Let’s just stick to what works. ‪怎样可行就怎样吧
[05:03] Mindy! Thank God you’re back. ‪敏迪 谢天谢地你回来了
[05:06] The tips have been shit without you. ‪没了你 我们收到的小费少得可怜
[05:08] Did you two kiss and make up? ‪你们两个复合了吗?
[05:14] Well, did he tell you about the gig? ‪他告诉你现场演出的事了吗?
[05:16] This cool club in Belleville wants us to play. ‪贝尔维尔的一家时尚夜总会 ‪想请我们去表演
[05:19] – We booked a gig. How’d that happen? – Who cares? ‪-我们要现场演出了 怎么回事? ‪-谁在乎?
[05:23] Well, it’s a Chinese supper club, ‪那是家中国夜总会
[05:25] and the owner’s daughter is obsessed with Chinese Popstar. ‪老板的女儿很迷恋《中国流行歌手》
[05:29] I promised her a photo before the show. ‪我答应在演出前跟她拍照
[05:31] Great, so everybody there knows I face-planted on national television. ‪太好了 所以那里所有人都知道 ‪我在国家电视台上栽跟头的事了
[05:35] – Hey, we don’t have to do it. No. ‪-嘿 我们没必要这么做 ‪-不
[05:39] I mean, a gig’s a gig, right? And we could use the money. ‪那是现场演出 对吗? ‪我们需要这笔钱
[05:43] Speaking of which, I need that for the metro. ‪说到这个 我需要用这个坐地铁
[05:49] We should start playing. ‪我们该开始表演了
[05:59] Uh, Emily Cooper. From Savoir. ‪我是萨维尔的艾米丽库珀
[06:02] I know Grégory. Um, yeah, I was on his boat in St Tropez. ‪我认识格雷戈里 对 ‪我在圣特罗佩上过他的游艇
[06:07] – Hello? ‪喂?
[06:08] Bonjour? 你好
[06:10] – Any luck? – None. ‪-顺利吗? ‪-不顺利
[06:11] I tried his atelier and his business manager. ‪我试着找他的工作室 ‪和他的业务经理
[06:14] I even DMed one of those twinks from St Tropez who added me on Instagram. ‪我甚至给一个加了我照片墙好友的 ‪圣特罗佩男同直接发了信息
[06:17] Which twink? The tiny one with the tiny eight-pack? ‪哪个男同? ‪那个有八块腹肌的小可爱吗?
[06:21] Well, he hasn’t replied to me either, so I guess you’ll never know. ‪他也没有回复我 ‪所以我猜你永远也不会知道
[06:25] Fine, I might know where to find Grégory. ‪好吧 我可能知道该去哪找格雷戈里
[06:29] But you won’t get in without me. ‪但没有我 你去不了的
[06:30] Where exactly is that? ‪到底是哪儿?
[06:41] Oh, my God, it’s, like, literally raining men. ‪天啊 这里有好多湿漉漉的男人
[06:43] Your bachelorette party energy isn’t welcome here. ‪你太大惊小怪了 那在这里不欢迎哦
[06:46] Right. Sorry. Are you sure Grégory’s here? ‪对哦 抱歉 ‪你确定格雷戈里在这吗?
[06:49] Oui, he is right there, like always. ‪是的 他一如既往地在那里
[06:57] – How did you– – None of your concern. ‪-你怎么… ‪-不关你的事
[06:59] – Bonne chance. Where are you going? ‪-祝你好运 ‪-你要去哪?
[07:02] You take care of your business, I take care of mine. ‪你管好你的事 我管好我的事
[07:12] I don’t need you. ‪我不需要你
[07:13] The show is premiering at Versailles, and it’s gonna be major. ‪时装秀将在凡尔赛宫首演 ‪它会轰动一时
[07:17] Right now, no one is talking about your collection. ‪现在可没人在讨论你的时装系列
[07:19] They’re too busy lip-syncing to your meltdown on TikTok. ‪他们忙着在抖音上 ‪拿你乱发脾气的视频对嘴呢
[07:22] Which would be fine if you were a Bravo villain, ‪如果你是 ‪精彩电视台里的反派 那还好
[07:25] but you’re a legitimate artist. ‪但你可是真正的艺术家
[07:27] And you’re going to fix that? ‪你打算解决这个麻烦?
[07:28] I don’t see anybody else here ‪我觉得没有其他人
[07:30] to bail you out of what could be a fashion Fyre Festival. ‪能把你从这场 ‪潜在的“时尚滑铁卢”里拯救出来
[07:33] What do you propose? ‪你打算怎样做?
[07:35] Give them something new to write about. ‪给他们一些新的东西来报道
[07:37] For a start, it would be helpful if you gave your collection a theme. ‪首先 如果你给你的时装系列 ‪想个主题会很有用
[07:41] I mean, how are you going to serve this much ass ‪我是说 你怎么能在 ‪玛丽安托瓦内特的宫殿里
[07:44] at Marie Antoinette’s house and not call it Let Them Eat Cake? ‪大秀塑身衣内幕 ‪却不起个“蛋糕诱惑”的名字呢?
[07:50] Fine. You’re hired. ‪好 你被聘用了
[07:54] Tip your muse. ‪给你的缪斯来点小费
[07:58] Merci, monsieur. 谢谢 先生
[08:10] – You’re up early. Yep. ‪-你起得好早啊 ‪-对
[08:12] Come back to bed. ‪回床上来
[08:16] I would, but I have a long day ahead. ‪我也想 但我今天有很多事
[08:21] – You’re so busy. I know. ‪-你太忙了 ‪-我知道
[08:31] – Okay. I’m going to stay for breakfast. You’re cooking breakfast? ‪-好了 我要留下来吃早饭 ‪-你要做早饭吗?
[08:35] No, I’m going downstairs for croissants while you get ready. ‪不 你洗漱时我下楼去买牛角面包
[08:38] Get in the shower before I change my mind, huh? ‪在我改变主意之前赶紧去洗个澡
[08:46] Sylvie? ‪希薇?
[08:56] Is Sylvie here? ‪希薇在这里吗?
[08:58] – Um… Who are you? – I’m her husband. ‪-你是谁? ‪-我是她的丈夫
[09:02] Now, who are you? ‪那你是谁?
[09:04] – I’m sorry, did you say “husband”? – I did. ‪-抱歉 你刚说的是“丈夫”吗? ‪-是的
[09:09] – You mean ex-husband, right? – No. ‪-你的意思是“前夫” 对吗? ‪-不是
[09:12] Oh! Laurent. ‪洛朗
[09:14] What are you doing here? You’re four hours early. ‪你在这里干什么?你早到了四个小时
[09:16] I took the first flight from Marseille. I thought we’d get breakfast. ‪我从马赛坐了第一班飞机 ‪我想跟你一起吃早餐
[09:19] But I guess you’ve already had yours. ‪但我想你已经吃过了
[09:23] Sylvie, what’s going on? You’re married? ‪希薇 怎么回事?你结婚了?
[09:26] No. I mean, yes, only on a technicality. ‪不 我是说是的 我有结婚证
[09:30] We’ve been apart for years. He’s just here on business. ‪我们已经分居很多年了 ‪他只是来这里谈生意
[09:33] What kind of business? ‪什么生意?
[09:34] Not the kind of business I have with you. ‪不是我跟你谈的那种生意
[09:43] Ugly. Cheap. ‪太丑了 太廉价
[09:46] Ew, paisley? Where did this even come from? ‪佩斯利印花?这东西从哪儿来的?
[09:49] I should just call the guys and tell them it’s off. ‪我应该给他们打电话 ‪让他们把现场演出取消
[09:52] Ach. Stop saying that. ‪别这么说
[09:53] You’re singing in a club in Paris. This is your dream. ‪你要在巴黎的夜总会唱歌了 ‪这是你的梦想
[09:56] It’s a supper club. ‪那只是个晚餐俱乐部
[09:58] Then no pressure, right? ‪那就没有压力了 对吧?
[09:59] But it will still be full of people who have come to see me fail. ‪但仍然会有很多人来看我的失败
[10:02] Which is why I asked for reinforcements. ‪所以我才找了后援
[10:06] Gabriel is in, and so is Alfie. ‪加百列会去 阿尔菲也会去
[10:08] Camille’s working, but she sends her love. ‪卡蜜尔要工作 但她向你问好
[10:10] Oh, well, it’s okay, she can see me flop like everyone else when it goes viral. ‪没事 等在网上传播开 ‪她会和其他人一样看到我一败涂地的
[10:15] It’s going to be great. ‪演出会很棒的
[10:21] Benoît could barely look at me yesterday. ‪伯努瓦昨天都不看我一眼
[10:23] He… doesn’t even want to play the song he wrote for us. ‪他甚至都不想弹他写给我们的歌
[10:27] He couldn’t have written that song unless he cared about you. ‪因为他在乎你 所以才能写出那首歌
[10:33] Okay, that doesn’t just disappear. ‪对吧 爱不会就这么消失
[10:35] He’ll get over it. ‪他会想明白的
[10:37] You’re right. ‪你说得对
[10:39] God, how are you so positive all the time? ‪天啊 你怎么总是这么乐观?
[10:43] Thank you. ‪谢谢
[10:48] Et voilà. Grégory signed a contract for a month retainer for the show. ‪给你 格雷戈里签了时装秀 ‪预付一个月费用的合同
[10:51] – And he also agreed to invite Pierre. Très bien. ‪-他也同意邀请皮尔了 ‪-太好了
[10:54] And if the show’s a success, which it will be, ‪如果时装秀成功 当然它会成功
[10:56] there’s also an option for him to sign with Savoir and pay full freight. ‪他还可以选择与萨维尔签约 ‪并支付全部费用
[10:59] Pretty great teamwork, huh? ‪很棒的团队合作 对吧?
[11:01] I love it. All hands on deck. ‪全体水手都上甲板 我喜欢
[11:04] Why do Americans insist on referring to the workplace as a boat? ‪为什么美国人 ‪坚持把工作场所称为船?
[11:08] Sylvie, it’s almost 11:30. ‪希薇 马上就11点半了
[11:11] While you were out brunching, Emily here just locked down a new client. ‪你出去吃早午餐的时候 ‪艾米丽成功拿下了一位新客户
[11:15] Great. I was with Pierre Cadault, client relations per your request. ‪太好了 我刚和皮尔库特在一起 ‪按你的要求处理客户关系
[11:20] – You went without me? – Yes. ‪-你没叫上我就自己一个人去了? ‪-对
[11:21] Oh, my God, thank you. What did he say? ‪天啊 谢谢 他说什么了?
[11:23] He agreed it was time to end this petty feud. He’ll be there. ‪他同意是时候结束这场小恩怨了 ‪他会去的
[11:26] Fantastique! ‪太好了
[11:28] Do you see what happens when we’re all on the same page? ‪你看到我们步调一致的结果了吗?
[11:31] I’m going to go tell the publicist that Pierre’s in. ‪我去告诉公关部皮尔要去
[11:34] This is huge. ‪这可是大事
[11:36] Yeah. Well done, Emily. ‪对 干得好啊 艾米丽
[11:38] Whatever Madeline wants, you run and fetch it for her. ‪不管玛德琳想要什么 ‪你都会去给她拿到
[11:40] That’s very impressive. ‪那太让人印象深刻了
[11:44] This is ready for Grégory to approve. ‪这是为格雷戈里准备的 待他批准
[11:48] Oh! It’s perfect. Thanks, Luc. ‪完美 谢谢 卢克
[11:50] Makes me a little hungry. ‪这让我有点饿了
[11:51] Too bad there’s not gonna be any actual cakes. ‪可惜不会有真正的蛋糕
[11:54] Then it would be a true feast for the senses, hmm? ‪那将是一场真正的感官盛宴
[11:56] That’s actually not a bad idea. ‪其实这是个不错的主意
[11:58] Ah, yes, yes, yes, but I’m afraid I dream too big. ‪对 但我怕有点异想天开了
[12:01] How could you find so many cakes at the last minute? Tsk. ‪你怎么能在截止时间前 ‪找到那么多蛋糕?
[12:23] So you want 80 cakes in Versailles for tomorrow? ‪你想明天为凡尔赛宫 ‪准备80个蛋糕?
[12:27] Just like small ones. Tiny. Dainty. ‪就是很小的蛋糕 小而精的那种
[12:30] Look, I know this is an insane ask, okay? ‪听着 我知道 ‪这是个疯狂的请求 好吗?
[12:32] I’m sorry, but the cake you made me for my birthday ‪对不起 但你为我做的生日蛋糕
[12:34] was literally the best thing I’ve ever tasted, ‪是我吃过的最美味的蛋糕
[12:37] and I’m just really scared ‪我只是很害怕
[12:38] that if this show isn’t a huge success, people are gonna get fired. ‪如果这场时装秀没有大获成功 ‪就会有人被炒鱿鱼
[12:43] Okay. I’ll call my pastry chef. ‪好吧 我给我的糕点主厨打电话
[12:45] We’ll have to pull an all-nighter to make this happen. ‪我们得熬个通宵才行
[12:48] My God! Oh, you’re the best. ‪天啊 你最好了
[12:50] Of course. You’ve helped me plenty of times. ‪当然 你帮过我很多次了
[12:53] We make a great team. ‪我们是完美的组合
[12:55] We do. ‪没错
[12:58] Evening, all. ‪晚上好两位
[13:00] Hi. ‪嗨
[13:01] – Any room for me? – Yeah. Yeah, squeeze in. ‪-有我的位子吗? ‪-有啊 请坐
[13:04] I have to go make a quick call to the venue coordinator ‪我得给场地协调员打个紧急电话
[13:07] about a cake delivery. BRB. ‪告诉他运蛋糕的事 马上回来
[13:09] You’re a lifesaver. ‪你真是我的救星
[13:13] What’s that about? ‪怎么回事?
[13:15] I’m helping Emily out with an event she’s doing tomorrow. ‪我要帮艾米丽准备 ‪她明天要负责的活动
[13:17] Well, look, this is probably nothing, but I have to ask. ‪听着 可能没什么 但我得问问
[13:21] Is there anything I should know about you and Emily? ‪关于你和艾米丽 ‪有什么要告诉我的吗?
[13:25] What? ‪什么?
[13:27] Her coworker told me that you two had something going on. ‪她的同事跟我说你们之前有过一段
[13:30] And then he got real cagey when I asked him about it. ‪当我问他具体情况时 他又含糊其辞
[13:34] I don’t want to get in the middle of anything, mate. ‪我可不想做什么第三者 朋友
[13:37] – Did you ask Emily this? – I’m asking you. ‪-你问过艾米丽吗? ‪-我在问你
[13:42] And I need you to be honest with me. ‪我想让你对我说实话
[13:45] Honestly, uh, Emily’s amazing. ‪老实讲 艾米丽很出色
[13:49] There was a time when we might have gotten together, but… ‪曾经有段时间 ‪我们可能会在一起 但…
[13:53] I was with someone and I wasn’t up-front with her about it. ‪我当时和别人在一起 ‪但我没有对她坦白
[13:58] – If you had been honest? – It doesn’t matter. ‪-如果你坦白了呢? ‪-不重要了
[14:01] It’s over. We’re just friends. ‪结束了 我们只是朋友
[14:03] And as her friend, ‪作为她的朋友
[14:06] I’m glad she’s with a good guy. ‪我很高兴她找了个好男友
[14:11] Hey, guys. What did I miss? ‪嘿 伙计们 我错过什么了吗?
[14:14] Oh, nothing, love. Nothing at all. ‪没什么 亲爱的 什么都没有
[14:27] Bonsoir, Belleville. ‪晚上好 贝尔维尔
[14:31] Is anyone even paying attention? ‪有人在听吗?
[14:32] At least they won’t notice if you choke. ‪至少你若忘了词 他们也不会注意到
[16:57] – So good. I know. ‪-太好听了 ‪-我知道
[17:27] Okay, okay. Whoo! ‪很好
[17:50] I love the song. ‪我喜欢这首歌
[17:55] Get it, my man! ‪上啊 哥们
[18:13] Et voilà. ‪好了
[18:15] The bank said the wire transfer will be complete in the morning. ‪银行说电汇将在上午完成
[18:21] To your new adventure. ‪敬你的新冒险
[18:24] And to Laurent G. ‪敬洛朗G
[18:26] It’s all yours now. ‪现在它全是你的了
[18:29] We started it together. You will always be part of it. ‪它是我们一起开的 ‪你永远都是它的一部分
[18:32] In spirit. ‪精神层面
[18:33] And now it really belongs to you. ‪现在它真的属于你了
[18:36] As it should. ‪这是理所应当的
[18:38] Thank you for coming so quickly to settle this. ‪谢谢你这么快赶来解决这件事
[18:41] Of course. ‪不用谢
[18:45] I’m proud of you, Sylvie. ‪我为你骄傲 希薇
[18:48] And you know I always love an excuse to come to Paris. ‪你知道我总喜欢找借口来巴黎
[18:51] You hate the city. ‪你讨厌这座城市
[18:53] Not all of it. ‪并不是全都讨厌
[18:56] I was thinking of staying a few more days. ‪我本来想多留几天的
[19:01] Maybe we could go dancing. ‪也许我们可以去跳舞
[19:04] I forgot how much I enjoy dancing with you. ‪我忘记了我有多喜欢和你跳舞
[19:06] I think you have plenty of partners in St Tropez. ‪我想你在圣特罗佩有很多舞伴
[19:09] Next thing you know, you’ll be asking me for a divorce. ‪接下来 你就会向我提出离婚
[19:12] Please. I think this is enough paperwork for one visit, don’t you? ‪拜托 我觉得你过来一次 ‪签这些文件就够多了 不是吗?
[19:16] Exactly. ‪没错
[19:23] To you. ‪敬你
[19:25] And to us. ‪敬我们
[19:28] Always being there for each other. No matter who. No matter what. ‪不管是谁 无论如何 ‪我们永远是彼此的依靠
[19:34] To us. ‪敬我们
[19:59] Bonjour, bienvenue. ‪大家好 欢迎
[20:01] Thank you all for coming. ‪谢谢大家能来
[20:03] This show is full of pieces we’ve been told to keep hidden. ‪这场时装秀里的单品 ‪是我们曾被告诫要藏起来的
[20:08] We’re impressed upon to enhance our bodies, ‪我们被灌输要塑造体型的观念
[20:12] but we’re not supposed to talk about it. ‪但却不准谈论身体
[20:15] Well, this collection was designed to be seen. ‪这一系列就是为了让人们看到
[20:20] This collection was designed to be loud! ‪这一系列就是要华丽而耀眼
[20:31] I would love to welcome ‪我想邀请
[20:34] a very dear friend and mentor ‪一位非常亲密的朋友兼导师
[20:37] who taught me everything I needed to unlearn ‪他教会了我要创造今天这一系列
[20:40] to create this collection today. ‪需要抛弃的一切陈旧观念
[20:42] I believe that he’s here with us now. ‪我相信他此刻就在现场
[20:44] Pierre Cadault. ‪皮尔库特
[20:49] Pierre? Where are you? ‪皮尔?你在哪里?
[21:13] What the hell’s going on? This isn’t in the timeline. ‪到底怎么回事?不是这么安排的啊
[21:25] You magnificent bitch. ‪华丽出场啊
[21:31] Long live the King! ‪国王万岁
[21:37] Well, now that that’s over, mesdames et messieurs, ‪好了 前戏就到此为止 ‪女士们、先生们
[21:42] Let Them Eat Cake. ‪“蛋糕诱惑”来了
[23:39] Bravo! ‪太好了
[24:13] Well, this is the last time you get a plus-one to one of my shows. ‪你以后都不要再带人 ‪来看我的时装秀了
[24:16] If that’s a thank you for saving your ass, you’re welcome. ‪如果这是你感谢我救了场 ‪那不用客气
[24:19] And by the way, it was genius. ‪顺便说一句 这创意太有才了
[24:22] Grégory, Madeline Wheeler, Gilbert Group. ‪格雷戈里 ‪我是吉尔伯特集团的玛德琳惠勒
[24:25] I loved the show, I loved the maternity wear, ‪我喜欢这场时装秀 我喜欢孕妇装
[24:27] I’m ordering everything. Mmm! ‪我每件都订了
[24:30] Who is this pop-up ad and how do I block it? ‪这个突然冒出来的是谁? ‪我要怎么躲开她?
[24:32] Uh, Madeline, Grégory needs to get to the press line so they can gush over him some more. ‪格雷戈里需要去媒体那边 ‪这样他们才能对他进行更多宣传
[24:36] – Of course. D’accord. ‪当然
[24:41] Oh, Pierre, that was an incredible entrance. ‪皮尔 你的出场方式太惊人了
[24:44] Congratulations. ‪恭喜你
[24:45] Mr. Cadault, what an honor. ‪库特先生 很荣幸见到你
[24:48] – Je suis Madeline Wheeler, Gilbert Group. ‪我是吉尔伯特集团的玛德琳惠勒
[24:50] I’m sure you are. ‪我知道你是谁
[24:52] I suppose I should congratulate you as well. ‪我想我也应该恭喜你
[24:55] This is quite a spectacle. ‪演出相当壮观
[24:57] – Thank you. Mmm. Merci. ‪-谢谢 ‪-谢谢
[24:59] It’s much grander than anything you’ve ever done for me, or ever will. ‪这比你为我做的、或即将做的 ‪任何营销都盛大
[25:04] What do you mean? ‪什么意思?
[25:05] – I’m firing Savoir. What? ‪-我要炒了萨维尔 ‪-什么?
[25:08] I… I thought everything was okay. You… you came to the show. ‪我还以为一切都好 你来看时装秀了
[25:12] Cadault is a French fashion house. ‪库特是一家法国时装公司
[25:14] It needs a French sensibility to operate at its highest level. ‪它需要法式感性来保持最高格调
[25:20] And judging by the look of things, that is no longer Savoir. ‪根据目前的情况来看 ‪萨维尔已经不再符合这一标准
[25:25] No, no, no. ‪不
[25:26] Mr. Cadault, why don’t you let me take you to dinner? ‪库特先生 不如让我请你吃晚饭吧?
[25:32] I’m sure we can reach an understanding. ‪我相信我们能达成共识
[25:37] Darling, you can speak all the badly-accented French you like, ‪亲爱的 你可以随你心意 ‪说任何带口音的法语
[25:41] but I will never understand you and you will never understand me. ‪但我永远无法理解你 ‪你也永远无法理解我
[25:54] Pierre Cadault just fired Savoir. I thought you said you were handling him. ‪皮尔库特刚炒了萨维尔 ‪我以为你说过你搞定他了
[25:59] I convinced him to come to the event at your request. ‪我应你的要求说服他来参加活动
[26:02] Now if you want to blame someone, Madeline, just blame yourself. ‪现在如果你想怪谁 ‪玛德琳 就怪你自己吧
[26:06] That’s it. ‪原来如此
[26:07] I’ve been holding off because Emily assured me you were worth the trouble, ‪我一直忍着 ‪因为艾米丽向我保证你值得我这样做
[26:10] but this constant insubordination and… and disrespectful tone, ‪但你一直是这种不服从 ‪和不尊重的语气
[26:15] well, it’s just enough. ‪我受够了
[26:17] I’m scheduling you for a 360 review in Chicago. ‪我要安排你去芝加哥做全面评估
[26:20] Let me save you the calendar space. ‪不用这么麻烦了
[26:23] I’m resigning. ‪我要辞职
[26:25] – What? – ‪什么?
[26:27] – What? – That’s terrific. ‪-什么? ‪-那太好了
[26:29] No, truly. Merci beaucoup. You’re making my job easier, ‪不 说真的 太谢谢你了 ‪这样我的工作就更简单了
[26:32] and the office will operate smoother without you. ‪没有你 办公室的工作 ‪会进行得更顺利
[26:35] The office is coming with me. ‪办公室的人跟我一起走
[26:38] What’s this? ‪这是什么?
[26:39] – We quit. All of us. ‪-我们都辞职 ‪-我们所有人
[26:41] Consider it a French revolution. ‪就当是一场法国革命吧
[26:44] Wait, Sylvie, wait. Why… ‪等等 希薇 等一下
[26:46] Why are you doing this? Why didn’t any of you tell me? ‪你为什么要这么做? ‪为什么没人告诉我?
[26:49] This isn’t personal, Emily. It’s business. ‪这不是私事 艾米丽 这是公事
[27:04] They all just abandoned me without saying a word. ‪他们一句话也没说就抛弃了我
[27:07] That’s mad. ‪那太过分了
[27:09] Are you going to have to hire a whole new staff, ‪你们是要雇新员工
[27:11] or are they gonna close the French office altogether? ‪还是要关了法国办事处?
[27:14] I don’t know. Everything’s up in the air right now. ‪我不知道 现在一切都悬而未决
[27:17] I hate that. ‪我讨厌这样
[27:19] I’m sorry. ‪对不起
[27:20] It’s not your fault. ‪这不是你的错
[27:22] I’m not sorry for that, it’s just… ‪我不是为此道歉 只是…
[27:25] God, this is such shit timing. ‪天啊 时机太不巧了
[27:28] What is it? ‪怎么了?
[27:31] I was going to tell you the other night, but you seemed stressed about your event. ‪那晚我本来想告诉你的 ‪但你看起来很紧张那场活动
[27:35] Alfie, what’s going on? ‪阿尔菲 怎么了?
[27:37] The project that brought me here ended. ‪让我来这里的那个项目结束了
[27:39] I was supposed to be back in London a week ago. ‪一周前我就该回伦敦了
[27:42] I’ve been dragging my feet for as long as I could. ‪我已经尽量拖延了
[27:44] But you hate it here. ‪但你讨厌这里
[27:46] Believe me, I know. ‪相信我 我知道
[27:49] But I stayed because I wanted to… ‪但我留下是因为我想…
[27:51] Well, I was trying to figure… ‪我想看看…
[27:53] Fuck it. I stayed for you. ‪豁出去了 我是为你留下来的
[27:57] You did? ‪是吗?
[27:59] Because I want to see if this, we, ‪因为我想看看我们俩的关系
[28:04] could be something. ‪能不能有进展
[28:06] And I think we could do it. ‪我想我们可以做到
[28:09] I mean, I’ll just be a train ride away. ‪伦敦和巴黎之间有直达列车
[28:12] I mean, come on. You can plan all the logistics you want. ‪我是说 你可以 ‪想怎么安排就怎么安排
[28:15] Alternating weekends, color-coded schedules. ‪在两地交替过周末 ‪或者用颜色标注哪天住哪里
[28:19] It would be nice to be able to plan something in my life right now. ‪这个时候 生活中 ‪有能事先计划好的事挺不错
[28:22] Exactly. ‪没错
[28:24] There you go, babes. ‪就这样 宝贝
[28:26] – Now lean in. ‪现在靠过来
[28:43] Em, is that you? ‪艾米丽 是你吗?
[28:44] Hey, Mads. Yeah, it’s me. ‪嘿 玛德琳 对 是我
[28:48] Can you come into my office, please? ‪你能来我办公室一下吗?
[28:53] Bonjour, bonjour. 你好
[28:55] Hi. Wow, you’re here so early. ‪嗨 你来得真早
[28:58] Only by French standards, which we are here to burn and bury. ‪那只是法国的标准 ‪我们来这里是做清尾工作的
[29:02] Honestly, they did us a favor by quitting, Em. ‪老实说 他们辞职 ‪是帮了我们的忙 艾米丽
[29:05] We don’t have to pay them severance and we can hire a whole new staff. ‪我们不用支付遣散费 ‪还可以雇一支全新的团队
[29:08] Younger, greener, much cheaper. ‪更年轻、处世未深、薪资更低的人
[29:11] Don’t we need to replace the experience that we lost? ‪难道我们不需要找 ‪经验丰富的员工吗?
[29:13] We’ve got a stacked client roster. ‪我们有一大堆客户
[29:15] I don’t need willful execs ‪我不需要那些
[29:17] with ten years of bad habits they need to unlearn. ‪需要改掉十年坏习惯的任性高管
[29:19] I need little mounds of clay ‪我需要一群新人
[29:21] that I can mold into the exact team that I want. ‪来打造我想要的团队
[29:24] It’s so much easier when you get them young, you know? ‪当他们都是年轻人时 ‪事情就好办多了 不是吗?
[29:26] – Like, uh… Like me? – Exactly. You’re my little Terminator. ‪-像我一样吗? ‪-没错 你是我的得力干将
[29:30] I need more of you, but not too many. Actually, I think we can combine roles. ‪我需要更多像你的人 但也别太多 ‪事实上 我觉得有些职位可以合并
[29:35] Mmm. We should do an org chart. Um, write this down. ‪我们应该做一个组织结构图 写下来
[29:40] Uh… Oh. Um… Okay. ‪好吧
[29:41] I know. I know. Way below your pay grade. ‪我知道 让你干这个是大材小用了
[29:43] It’s just, I need some administrative help until we get things back up and running. ‪只是在一切恢复正常之前 ‪我需要一些管理上的帮助
[29:47] Then we’re back to Chicago and your promotion before you know it. ‪等我们回到芝加哥后 ‪你会升职加薪的
[29:51] Right. Um, let me just go get a pen and pad from my desk. ‪好 我去桌子那拿支笔和便笺本
[29:55] Okay, but don’t be too long. ‪好 但别太久
[29:56] Oh, and can you make me a cup of tea, s’il vous plaît? ‪请给我倒杯茶好吗?
[30:02] Sure. ‪当然
[30:22] Emily, you came! ‪艾米丽 你来了
[30:24] I did. ‪是的
[30:25] But what did I come to? An unemployment party? ‪但我来干什么呢?参加失业派对吗?
[30:28] Whoa, who’s unemployed? ‪谁失业了?
[30:30] Nobody’s unemployed. Sit down. ‪没人失业 请坐
[30:34] Okay, so my husband bought my shares of his club, ‪好了 我丈夫买了 ‪我在他俱乐部的股份
[30:37] and I’m using the money to start a new firm. ‪我要用这笔钱开一家新公司
[30:42] I don’t understand. ‪我没明白
[30:44] Don’t you need clients and an office space? ‪你不需要客户和办公室吗?
[30:47] And clients? ‪客户呢?
[30:48] Pour her a glass before her head explodes. ‪给她倒杯酒 免得她脑袋爆炸
[30:51] We’re still figuring out the office, but as for clients, ‪我们还在找办公室 但说到客户
[30:53] we spoke to several of them and they’ve all agreed to come with us when we launch. ‪我们找一些客户谈过 他们都同意 ‪等我们公司成立后跟我们合作
[30:57] There’s Pierre Cadault, ‪有皮尔库特
[30:58] and Grégory Elliot Duprée is on board conditionally. ‪格雷戈里艾略特杜普里有个条件
[31:02] What condition? ‪什么条件?
[31:04] – May I tell her, please? – S’il te plaît, Luc. ‪-请让我告诉她好吗? ‪-请便 卢克
[31:07] He wants you. We want you. ‪他想要你 我们想要你
[31:11] You couldn’t have mentioned this before? ‪你之前不能说吗?
[31:13] We knew if we did, you’d try everything you could to fix it. ‪我们知道如果说了 ‪你会竭尽全力弥补
[31:16] Considering the miracle you pulled off yesterday, ‪考虑到你昨天创造的奇迹
[31:19] you may have succeeded. ‪你可能已经成功了
[31:20] You’re very, very good at your job. ‪你很擅长你的工作
[31:22] No, she’s the best. ‪不 她是最棒的
[31:24] She’s all right. Calm down. ‪她还好 冷静点
[31:26] So you’d have to stay in Paris for longer than you’d planned. ‪所以你在巴黎待的时间 ‪比你计划的要长
[31:31] I know you have a life back in Chicago, but we’re offering you one here. ‪我知道你在芝加哥有自己的生活 ‪但我们想给你一个在这里的生活
[31:36] So take your time. Think. ‪所以慢慢来 好好想一想
[31:40] I can’t believe that you want me on your team. ‪真不敢相信你想让我加入你的团队
[31:43] I mean, I… ‪我是说 我…
[31:45] I didn’t even think that you liked me. ‪我甚至觉得你不喜欢我
[31:47] Well, as I said, Emily, it’s not personal. It’s business. ‪如我所说 艾米丽 ‪这不是私事 这是公事
[31:58] – What are you gonna do, Em? – I know what I should do. ‪-你要怎么做 艾米丽? ‪-我知道我该怎么做
[32:01] Just stay the course and be Madeline’s good corporate soldier ‪按原计划 当玛德琳的合格小兵
[32:04] and go back to Chicago to the promotion ‪回到芝加哥 升职加薪
[32:06] that I’ve been working towards my entire adult life. ‪完成我成年以来一直为之奋斗的目标
[32:10] – Seems like an easy decision. Then why can’t I just make it? ‪-看起来是个简单的决定 ‪-那为什么我下不了决心?
[32:13] Okay, I used to be so decisive. ‪好吧 我以前很果断
[32:15] I used to want the things that I should want. ‪我曾经想要我应该想要的东西
[32:18] And ever since I moved to Paris, ‪从我搬到巴黎后
[32:19] my life has just been chaotic and dramatic and complicated. ‪我的生活很混乱 ‪很戏剧化 也很复杂
[32:24] And it’s also been just so incredible and beautiful too. ‪但也很精彩、很美好
[32:29] I know I should want to go back, but– ‪我知道我应该想回去 但…
[32:31] But you have a life here. ‪但你在这里也有自己的生活
[32:33] – It’s a giant mess. Ugh. ‪超级混乱的生活
[32:35] I just, I never used to be this person. ‪我以前不是这样的人
[32:38] In Chicago, I had a career path and a life plan, ‪在芝加哥 我有自己的 ‪职业道路和人生计划
[32:42] and I didn’t fall in love with my friend’s boyfriend. ‪我不会爱上自己朋友的男朋友
[32:47] – Did you say love? – I didn’t mean it. ‪-你刚说了“爱”吗? ‪-我不是这个意思
[32:50] But you said it. ‪但你说了
[32:52] Oh, girl, are you still in love with Gabriel? ‪姑娘 你还爱着加百列吗?
[32:54] He’s not an option, okay? I made a promise. ‪我不能爱他 好吗?我保证过的
[32:57] No, you are not making a major life decision ‪不 你不能因为 ‪被人强迫拉钩钩的保证
[33:00] based on a manipulative pinky swear. ‪就做出重大的人生决定
[33:02] What about Alfie? ‪那阿尔菲怎么办?
[33:04] I know that long-distance is hard, but it’s just so easy with him. ‪我知道异地恋很难 ‪但和他在一起感觉很轻松
[33:11] Why am I even thinking about someone else? ‪我为什么要想着别人?
[33:14] Because someone told you not to. ‪因为有人告诉你别想
[33:17] And until you tell him the truth about how you feel, ‪除非你告诉他你的真实感受
[33:20] I think you’re always gonna wonder. ‪否则我觉得你会一直好奇的
[33:22] – And that’s not fair to anybody. I shouldn’t. ‪-那对所有人都不公平 ‪-我不该那么做
[33:25] Stop saying “should.” ‪别再说“应该”了
[33:26] Okay, you need to decide what you want ‪行了 你得决定你想要什么
[33:29] and not what’s gonna make everyone else happy. ‪而不是怎么让别人开心
[33:33] This isn’t just a fun year abroad anymore. ‪这可不是在外国开心一年的事了
[33:36] This is your life. ‪这是你的生活
[33:51] Emily, hey. ‪艾米丽 嘿
[33:54] Is something wrong? ‪有什么事吗?
[33:55] I think I’m staying in Paris for longer than a year. ‪我想我留在巴黎的时间比一年要多了
[34:00] Oh. For how long? I don’t know. ‪-多多久? ‪-我不知道
[34:01] Indefinitely maybe.When I came here, ‪也许没有期限 当我来这里时
[34:04] Paris was this fun little detour that I thought would be a good story, ‪我觉得巴黎是个有趣的临时绕行道 ‪在这里将发生很好的故事
[34:07] but now this detour is where I’m supposed to be ‪但现在我会留在这个临时绕行道
[34:09] because my life is here now, you know? ‪因为我现在的生活就在这里
[34:11] My friends, my career and… you. ‪我的朋友、事业 还有…你
[34:14] Emily, I should tell you– ‪艾米丽 我本该告诉你…
[34:15] And I just need to say this, okay, before I lose the nerve. ‪趁我还有勇气 让我说完
[34:18] I just need to tell you that the reason I said I couldn’t be with you, ‪我只想告诉你 ‪我说不能和你在一起的原因
[34:22] okay, it wasn’t Alfie. ‪不是因为阿尔菲
[34:24] Gabriel, I’m– ‪加百列 我…
[34:25] I made some room, but I think we’re gonna need another dresser. ‪我腾了一些地方 ‪但我想我们还需要一个梳妆台
[34:32] Emily, hi. ‪艾米丽 嗨
[34:40] I did not realize you were here. ‪我不知道你在这里
[34:44] Um, did he tell you? ‪他告诉你了吗?
[34:46] Gabriel asked me to move in. ‪加百列请我搬来的
[34:52] Oh, wow! ‪哇
[34:55] You guys are back together. ‪你们复合了
[34:57] Yeah, we wanted to tell you, but it just happened, so… ‪对 我们本想告诉你 ‪但太突然了 所以…
[35:03] That’s great. That’s great. Yay! ‪那太好了
[35:07] Neighbors. ‪邻居
[35:09] Um, well, this is just a “see you around” then. ‪那就说一声“回见”吧
[35:58] Hi, Sylvie, it’s me. ‪嗨 希薇 是我
[36:02] I’ve made my decision. ‪我想好了
艾米丽在巴黎

Post navigation

Previous Post: 艾米丽在巴黎(Emily in Paris)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 艾米丽在巴黎(Emily in Paris)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme