时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | – Allez! | 上啊 |
[00:19] | -Allez, Gabriel! -Whoo! | 上 加百列 |
[00:28] | – Whoo! -Bravo! | 太好了 |
[00:31] | They’re so cute. | 他们太可爱了 |
[00:33] | You know, Gabriel doesn’t invite just anyone to play with the guys. | 加百列不会 随便邀请别人跟他们一起踢球 |
[00:36] | They seem to be getting along. | 他们似乎相处得很好 |
[00:38] | Yeah, I know, it’s like we’re one big, happy family. | 对 我知道 我们就像 一个快乐的大家庭 |
[00:42] | I’m… I’m really happy for you, Emily. | 我真的为你高兴 艾米丽 |
[00:44] | From what you’ve told me, Alfie seems perfect for you. | 就你告诉我的来看 阿尔菲很适合你 |
[00:48] | He’s pretty great, but, you know, we’re just having fun. | 他很棒 但我们只是玩玩而已 |
[00:50] | -It’s nothing serious.Yet. | -不是认真的 -暂时不是 |
[00:54] | -Why not go for it? -We’re both just passing through. | -为什么不试试呢? -我们都只是暂时留在巴黎 |
[00:59] | – Hey.Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[01:01] | I didn’t know you were coming. | 我不知道你来了 |
[01:03] | Well, I was in the neighborhood and I love watching you play. | 我就在附近 而且我喜欢看你踢球 |
[01:07] | You’re all sweaty. | 全是汗 |
[01:10] | You’re like a pack of WAGs. | 你们就像球员太太团 |
[01:14] | Wives and girlfriends of professional athletes. | 职业运动员的妻子和女友 |
[01:18] | Like Victoria Beckham. Hmm? | 比如维多利亚贝克汉姆 |
[01:21] | Come on, Cooper, I’m just kidding. | 行了 库珀 我只是在开玩笑 |
[01:23] | Um, I’m not Gabriel’s girlfriend. | 我不是加百列的女朋友 |
[01:26] | -We used to date but– -We’re all just friends now. | -我们曾经约过会 但是… -我们现在只是朋友 |
[01:30] | – Mmm.Cool. | 很好 |
[01:32] | That’s the earliest I’ve put my foot in my mouth upon meeting someone. | 我们都还没正式认识 我就已经说错话了 |
[01:34] | I’m Alfie. I’m sorry. | 我是阿尔菲 抱歉 |
[01:36] | Don’t worry about it. Camille. You were quite good out there. | 不用在意 我是卡蜜尔 你踢得非常好 |
[01:39] | Yeah, well, just trying to keep up with this guy here. | 还好吧 我只是想赶上这家伙 |
[01:51] | Suddenly, I understand why you love Paris so much. | 我突然明白你为什么那么喜欢巴黎了 |
[01:55] | -Your friends are good people.They are. | -你的朋友们都是好人 -对啊 |
[01:57] | They were really welcoming when I first got to Paris. | 我刚到巴黎时 受到了他们的欢迎 |
[02:01] | Is there still something going on between them? | 他们之间还有感情吧? |
[02:03] | I thought I sensed it. | 我以为我感觉到了 |
[02:05] | Yeah, maybe. I… I don’t know. | 嗯 也许有吧 我不知道 |
[02:09] | Nah. Never mind. | 不 别介意 |
[02:11] | More likely they’re just French, you know? | 更有可能是因为 他们是法国人 知道吗? |
[02:14] | Right. | 对 |
[02:17] | Hey, um, what are you up to tomorrow night? | 嘿 你明晚有安排吗? |
[02:20] | Um, do you want to get dinner? | 想不想一起吃晚餐 |
[02:21] | Somewhere other than Gabriel’s restaurant or a dirty pub. | 但不去加百列的餐厅或者脏酒吧 |
[02:25] | -Are you asking me out, Cooper? -Maybe. | -你在约我出去吗 库珀? -也许吧 |
[02:37] | -Oh! – Oh, shit! | 哦 不好 |
[02:38] | Em? Hi, hey, hi, what’s up? | 艾米丽?嗨 你好吗? |
[02:43] | Um… I forgot my phone charger. | 我忘带手机充电器了 |
[02:46] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[02:47] | Here. Sorry. I thought you were rehearsing. | 在这里 抱歉 我以为你们在排练 |
[02:50] | -We’re just about to start. Promise. | -我们刚要开始 -我保证 |
[02:52] | Okay. Yeah, no, whatever. | 好的 没关系 怎样都行 |
[02:55] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[02:55] | Bye, Emily. | 拜拜 艾米丽 |
[02:58] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[03:04] | – What if we switch those chords? – Like this? | -如果我们把那些和弦换一下呢? -像这样吗? |
[03:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:23] | Sexy. I love that. | 很性感 我喜欢 |
[03:25] | Yeah, it’s cool. | 对 很棒 |
[03:41] | We’re about to take off. You caught me just in time. | 我们就要起飞了 你的电话来得真及时 |
[03:43] | -Are you coming to Paris? | 你要来巴黎吗? |
[03:45] | – Yes, my friend. | 是的 我的朋友 |
[03:47] | Oh, my God! -Why didn’t you tell me? | 天啊 你为什么没告诉我? |
[03:49] | -I just did, honey. | 我刚说了 亲爱的 |
[03:50] | God knows when I’ll leave the house again once this little monster pops out. | 天知道这个小怪物出生后 我什么时候才能离开家 |
[03:54] | And it’s time for an executive check-in from the Gilbert Group. | 是时候让吉尔伯特集团的高管 去那里看看了 |
[03:57] | Great. Um, does Sylvie know? | 太好了 希薇知道吗? |
[04:00] | Oh, we’re taking off now. Got to go. I’ll see you on the other side. | 我们现在要起飞了 要挂电话了 我们在巴黎再见 |
[04:04] | Bon voyage. | 一路平安 |
[04:19] | Emily! Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[04:21] | -Bonjour, Sylvie.Bonjour. | -你好 希薇 -你好 |
[04:22] | I received a very sudden travel memo from one of your people. | 我突然收到一份 吉尔伯特集团发来的旅行备忘录 |
[04:26] | -Did you know about this? -Right. Madeline. | -你知道这件事吗? -知道 是玛德琳 |
[04:28] | Yeah, I just found out myself last night. | 对 我也是昨晚才知道的 |
[04:30] | Last night? | 昨晚? |
[04:31] | Many hours have passed since last night without a word from you. | 从昨晚到现在已经过去好几个小时了 你一个字都没说 |
[04:37] | You told me to stop texting you on weekends! | 你让我别在周末给你发信息的 |
[04:43] | Everyone works here in an open space? | 大家都在这个开放式空间工作吗? |
[04:47] | Yes, except for Sylvie, who has her own office. | 是的 除了希薇 她有自己的办公室 |
[04:53] | -Bonjour, Emily! – Get in here, girl. | 你好 艾米丽 过来 姑娘 |
[04:59] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[05:01] | Look at you. You’re so chic now. | 看看你吧 你现在很时尚啊 |
[05:04] | Your purse is so small. What do you keep in there? | 你的包包好小啊 里面放的是什么? |
[05:08] | -And you must be Sylvie.Oui. | -你一定是希薇 -是的 |
[05:10] | Finally, we meet in person. | 我们终于见面了 |
[05:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:16] | So to what do we owe the pleasure of your very sudden arrival in Paris? | 你突然来巴黎 有何贵干啊? |
[05:20] | Well, the Gilbert Group likes a senior executive | 吉尔伯特集团希望 |
[05:22] | to come visit its subsidiaries every once in a while. | 每隔一段时间 就让一位高管巡视它的子公司 |
[05:25] | Just process. | 只是常规流程 |
[05:26] | And thanks to what’s cooking in here, it was now or never. | 由于这个宝宝 再不来就没机会了 |
[05:30] | Well, it’s a shame you didn’t let us know sooner. We could have prepared. | 真遗憾你没有早点告诉我们 我们本可以有所准备的 |
[05:33] | Oh, no, I prefer to see you all, you know, business as usual. | 不 我更希望看到 你们所有人正常工作的样子 |
[05:37] | Madeline, this is Luc. | 玛德琳 这是卢克 |
[05:38] | Luc, this is Madeline from the Gilbert Group. | 卢克 这位是吉尔伯特集团的玛德琳 |
[05:40] | Ah! Delighted. | 很高兴认识你 |
[05:42] | – Oh, congratulations! -Oh, merci. | 恭喜你 |
[05:43] | -May I? -Uh… Oh! | -谢谢 -不介意吧? |
[05:48] | I think it’s a boy. | 我想是个男孩 |
[05:50] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这个人 |
[05:52] | Oh, Mads, we have an important meeting this morning with Maison Lavaux. | 玛德琳 我们今早 和拉芙家族有个重要会议 |
[05:56] | Oh! I’d love to sit in on that. Just to observe. I won’t say a word. Fly on a wall. | 我很乐意旁听 就是观察 不会说一个字 就像墙上的苍蝇一样 |
[06:00] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[06:02] | – Go get my fly swatter.I’m on it, right away. | -去拿我的苍蝇拍 -我马上就去 |
[06:08] | Our main objective is to make sure | 我们的主要目标是 |
[06:10] | the consumer understands that Laboratoire Lavaux, | 确保消费者理解拉芙实验室 |
[06:13] | while a hands-on interactive experience, | 虽然有亲身体验的互动 |
[06:15] | still retains the classic nature of the flagship brand. | 但仍要保留旗舰品牌的经典性质 |
[06:18] | Yes, classic but custom and creative. | 对 经典、量身定制且富有创意 |
[06:21] | Yes, but all the while emphasizing | 没错 同时要强调 |
[06:22] | how scent reveals each person’s personal nature, right? | 气味如何表现每个人的个性 对吗? |
[06:25] | Exactly. Do you consider yourself a sunny, cheerful person? | 没错 你认为自己是一个 阳光开朗的人吗? |
[06:29] | Citrus makes the perfect top note. | 柑橘香是完美的前调 |
[06:32] | Looking for something more flirtatious? Look for rose, jasmine, vanilla. | 想更具挑逗性吗? 那就用玫瑰、茉莉和香草 |
[06:36] | Or perhaps you transcend the limits of masculine and feminine. | 或者也许你超越了男性和女性的界限 |
[06:40] | Then a sandalwood base note is your match. | 那就适合檀香后调 |
[06:45] | Our tagline would be: Lavaux c’est vous. | 我们的口号是:拉芙就是你 |
[06:52] | – I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[06:56] | Laboratoire Lavaux is the culmination | 拉芙实验室是在拉芙家族 |
[06:58] | of something that started when Maison Lavaux was a family business. | 还是一家小型家族企业时的巅峰之作 |
[07:01] | Well, you’ve come a long way since then. | 从那时到现在 你们的成就不小啊 |
[07:03] | A perfumery, candle distributor, | 香水、蜡烛经销商 |
[07:05] | relationships with global brands like the Zimmer Group | 与齐默集团等国际品牌有合作关系 |
[07:09] | and the Laboratoire. And even a restaurant in Paris. | 还有实验室 甚至在巴黎有一家餐厅 |
[07:12] | Is that right? | 对吗? |
[07:13] | Oui. Chez Lavaux. | 是的 拉芙之家 |
[07:15] | Yes, the chef of Chez Lavaux will be designing the menu for the launch event. | 是的 拉芙之家餐厅的主厨 将为发布会设计菜单 |
[07:20] | Yeah. It’s quite a business you’ve built, Antoine. | 嗯 你的生意可真不错 安托万 |
[07:22] | And Savoir has been with you every step of the way. | 萨维尔一直陪着你 |
[07:25] | Oh, I couldn’t have done it without them. | 没有他们 我是做不到的 |
[07:27] | That’s beautiful. Just beautiful. I… | 那太美妙了 就是很好 我… |
[07:31] | There’s nothing I love more than growth. | 没有什么比成长更让我喜欢的了 |
[07:33] | Well, then, it’s a good thing. You’re pregnant. | 那这是件好事 你怀孕了 |
[07:46] | -Shit. | 该死 |
[07:49] | Shit. | 该死 |
[07:52] | Shit. | 该死 |
[07:53] | Shit. Shit, shit, shit. | 该死 |
[07:56] | -Etienne, what the hell did you do? -Me? | -艾蒂安 你到底做了什么? -我? |
[07:58] | Yes, you. Look at this. | 对 你 看一下这个 |
[08:00] | “We met in a drag club here in Paris.” | “我们在巴黎的变装夜总会相识 |
[08:02] | “I couldn’t believe a socialite wanted to join, | 真不敢相信 一位社交名媛想加入乐队 |
[08:04] | but it’s a step up from a bathroom attendant.” | 但这比厕所服务员强多了” |
[08:06] | What the fuck, étienne? | 艾蒂安 你搞什么鬼? |
[08:08] | I trusted you. | 我那么相信你 |
[08:10] | This is humiliating. Everyone at home has probably seen this. | 这太丢脸了 大家可能都看到了 |
[08:13] | My friends, my family… | 我的朋友们、我的家人… |
[08:15] | God, my family. | 天啊 我的家人 |
[08:16] | Mindy, are you okay? | 敏迪 你没事吧? |
[08:18] | I didn’t know our band was supposed to be a secret. | 我不知道我们的乐队是高度机密 我只是 |
[08:21] | All I did was talk to my friend in China about you. | 跟我在国内的朋友谈起了你 他是你的 |
[08:23] | -She was a fan, okay? -Your friend? | 铁粉好吗?-你的朋友? |
[08:25] | She’s a journalist, but I didn’t– | 她是个记着 但是我没想到 |
[08:27] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗? |
[08:28] | -Someone tell me what the hell’s going on! -Your friend is a snake, that’s what. | -谁能告诉我到底发生了什么事 -你的朋友太阴险了 |
[08:32] | And your girlfriend is a billionaire. | 你的女朋友是个亿万富翁 |
[08:34] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么? |
[08:36] | Go on. Tell him. | 说啊 告诉他 |
[08:40] | Fine, then I will. | 好吧 那我说 |
[08:43] | Mindy’s not some average dame pipi we saved from obscurity, Benoît. | 敏迪不是什么我们从默默无闻中 拯救出来的普通嘘嘘夫人 伯努瓦 |
[08:47] | She comes from one of the richest families in China. | 她来自中国最富有的家庭之一 |
[08:51] | -You’re rich? -No, I’m not. My father is. | -你很有钱? -不 我没钱 我爸有钱 |
[08:54] | -Why didn’t you tell me? -How could I? | -你为什么不告诉我? -我怎么说? |
[08:57] | I mean, you built up this story of us. | 我们的故事是你编的 |
[09:00] | That we are on some kind of star-crossed, starving artist journey together, so I– | 我们一起踏上一段不幸 又饥饿的艺术家之旅 所以我… |
[09:04] | All the stuff we were writing about then is bullshit? | 那我们写的所有歌都是屁话吗? |
[09:08] | No. | 不是 |
[09:08] | Two penniless street musicians? Poor in Paris? | 两个身无分文的街头音乐家? 在巴黎贫穷度日? |
[09:11] | Finding each other. Telling our shared story. | 找到彼此 分享我们共同的故事 |
[09:15] | Wow. You’re slumming it with us. | 你是屈尊才跟我们在一起的 |
[09:16] | How do you think this feels for me? | 你觉得我面对这些是什么感觉? |
[09:18] | I’m trying to escape my past and now it’s all over the Internet. | 我想逃离我的过去 而现在全互联网都知道了 |
[09:21] | Oh, poor little rich girl! | 可怜的富家女 |
[09:26] | Fuck this. | 去你的吧 |
[09:27] | – Where are you going? -Disappearing. | -你要去哪? -销声匿迹 |
[09:29] | -You’re not even going to talk to me? -You wouldn’t understand. | -你都不打算跟我说说吗? -你不会理解的 |
[09:32] | Is this the real you? | 这是真实的你吗? |
[09:34] | Huh? Some princess playing a game because you’re what? Bored? | 因为某个原因游戏人间的公主? 是因为无聊吗? |
[09:37] | Benoît, leave me alone. | 伯努瓦 别烦我 |
[09:41] | I knew she’d break up the band. | 我就知道她会毁了乐队 |
[09:42] | No, no, no, man, you broke up the band. | 不 伙计 你毁了乐队 |
[09:49] | Well, I think Sylvie smoked an entire pack before lunch. | 我觉得希薇在午餐前抽了一整包烟 |
[09:53] | She is a piece of work, isn’t she? | 她很难缠 不是吗? |
[09:55] | There’s a learning curve with Sylvie. | 学会跟希薇相处需要点时间 |
[09:57] | She’s definitely different from other bosses I’ve had. | 她和我以前的老板绝对不一样 |
[09:59] | Boss? | 老板? |
[10:01] | Um, excuse me, I may be barefoot, pregnant and across the pond, | 不好意思 虽然我光着脚 怀着孕 还在大西洋的另一边 |
[10:04] | but rest assured, sweetie, she is not your boss. | 但放心吧 亲爱的 她不是你的老板 |
[10:07] | I am. And thank God for that. | 我才是 真得感谢上帝 |
[10:10] | Well, you have to admit she’s really good at her job though. | 不过你得承认她很擅长这份工作 |
[10:13] | All that growth with Maison Lavaux. She’s been head of that account for years. | 拉芙家族的业务增长是她的功劳 多年来 她一直是这个客户的负责人 |
[10:17] | -She’s kind of brilliant.I don’t know about that, Em. | -她算是才华横溢 -未必如此 艾米丽 |
[10:20] | I’ve been looking at the books and they don’t add up. | 我一直在查账簿 公司利润不相匹配 |
[10:22] | Maison Lavaux, for example, massively increased their business, | 比如拉芙家族业务量大量增加 |
[10:26] | but they’re still charging Savoir the same rate. | 但他们付给萨维尔的费用却没变 |
[10:28] | They should have at least doubled them by now. | 他们现在应该至少翻一倍 |
[10:30] | -Really? -Mmm. | 真的吗? |
[10:36] | Oh, well, this is the place I was telling you about where my roommate plays with her band. | 这就是我跟你说过的 我室友和她的乐队一起演出的地方 |
[10:39] | Oh! Which one’s your roommate? | 哪个是你的室友? |
[10:44] | She’s not there. | 她不在 |
[10:46] | -Um, I’ll be right back.Okay. | -我马上回来 -好 |
[10:55] | Hi, guys. Where is Mindy? | 嗨 伙计们 敏迪在哪儿? |
[10:58] | She zipped off. | 她走了 |
[11:00] | She went home. You should talk to her yourself. | 她回家了 你该亲自跟她聊聊 |
[11:04] | Tell me, Emily, do you know who she really is? | 艾米丽 你告诉我 你知道她的真实身份吗? |
[11:06] | What? | 什么? |
[11:07] | The secret’s out. We know who the real Mindy is. | 秘密暴露了 我们知道敏迪到底是谁了 |
[11:11] | I guess she’s too good to be seen with us anymore. | 我想她太优秀了 不能再和我们在一起了 |
[11:14] | Look, I don’t know what happened, | 听着 我不知道发生什么事了 |
[11:16] | but I do know that Mindy really cares about you. | 但我知道敏迪真的很在乎你 |
[11:20] | And if she didn’t tell you her story, | 如果她没把自己的事告诉你 |
[11:22] | maybe it’s because she didn’t want to be judged by you. | 也许是因为她不想被你评头论足 |
[11:25] | But it seems like you did anyway. | 但看起来你已经那么做了 |
[11:26] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[11:28] | Excuse us. We have another song to play. | 失陪了 我们还要再表演一首歌 |
[11:35] | Everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[11:37] | Sorry, Mads, um, I’ve got to run. | 抱歉 玛德琳 我要走了 |
[11:39] | Of course. Pas de problème. My hotel’s near here, anyway. | 当然 没问题 反正我的酒店就在附近 |
[11:42] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[11:44] | Bonne nuit. | 晚安 |
[11:53] | Okay, stop now. | 好了 别这样 |
[11:57] | Okay, arrêtez! | 行了 停下来 |
[12:02] | All right, go away now. Okay, bye. | 行了 走开 好吧 拜拜 |
[12:09] | Seriously, I will cut you. | 说真的 我会砍你的 |
[12:19] | Mindy! | 敏迪 |
[12:22] | Min. | 敏 |
[12:27] | Ugh. Min. What’s the matter? | 敏 怎么了? |
[12:33] | Okay, well, this is all in Chinese. | 好吧 这些都是中文 |
[12:37] | Oh, okay, this one’s in English. Uh… | 好了 这条是英文的 |
[12:39] | “The former aspiring pop star is now experiencing homelessness | “满怀抱负的前流行歌手 现在无家可归 |
[12:42] | and busking on the mean streets of Paris.” | 在巴黎的穷街陋巷卖艺为生” |
[12:44] | Don’t read it out loud. | 不要大声读出来 |
[12:46] | Come on, get out of there. Come on. | 好了 出来 快点 |
[12:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[12:51] | No, I’m not okay. I’m actually pretty far from okay. | 不 我不好 我其实一点都不好 |
[12:57] | I’ve gone viral and not even for anything cool. | 我红了 但不是因为什么好事走红 |
[13:01] | I’m a disgrace. A disappointment. | 我太丢脸了 让人失望 |
[13:05] | This is so embarrassing. | 这太尴尬了 |
[13:06] | You’re not a disappointment. | 你没有让人失望 |
[13:08] | These headlines are just hyperbolic lies. | 这些标题都是夸大其词 都是谎言 |
[13:10] | -You are killing it out there busking.It doesn’t matter. | -你在街头的演出棒极了 -那不重要 |
[13:15] | I’m a national embarrassment. Again. | 我又一次成了国家的耻辱 |
[13:18] | God, if my father didn’t hate me before, this’ll do it. | 老天 如果我爸爸以前不恨我 这次也会的 |
[13:22] | -Mindy. | 敏迪 |
[13:26] | Why did this have to come back and bite me in the ass now? | 为什么我的往事 非得在这个时候被挖出来折磨我? |
[13:31] | Like, I’ve been really happy. | 我本来真的很开心 |
[13:34] | And now Benoît just thinks I was playing him. | 而现在伯努瓦只会认为我在耍他 |
[13:38] | He’ll get over it. | 他会想明白的 |
[13:40] | How can you know that? | 你怎么知道呢? |
[13:42] | Because you’re the best. | 因为你是最好的 |
[13:46] | Am I wrong? | 我说得不对吗? |
[13:47] | No. It’s true. I really am. | 不 这是真的 我就是最好的 |
[14:08] | -Bonjour, Madeline.Bonjour, Sylvie. | -你好 玛德琳 -你好 希薇 |
[14:11] | Uh, I think you haven’t been told, but this is my office. | 我想没人告诉你吧 但这是我的办公室 |
[14:14] | What was that? | 抱歉 你说什么? |
[14:16] | Oh, pardon me, I thought you wanted to practice your French. | 对不起 我以为你想练习法语呢 |
[14:18] | No, I do. I do, just not so fast. | 是的 我想练习 只是别说太快 |
[14:20] | I’m glad that you’re finally here though. I’ve been here a while. | 我很高兴你终于来了 我在这里待了有一会儿了 |
[14:23] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:25] | The early bird catches the worm, of course. | 当然是早起的鸟儿有虫吃了 |
[14:28] | Oh. And who’s the worm today? | 那今天谁是虫呢? |
[14:31] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[14:32] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[14:34] | There’s some business I’d like to discuss with you. | 我想和你谈谈业务上的事 |
[14:37] | -Okay.Concerning Maison Lavaux. | -好 -跟拉芙家族有关 |
[14:39] | I’m so impressed with how much they’ve grown since they signed with Savoir, but | 自从和萨维尔签约后 他们的成长让我很钦佩 |
[14:43] | I’ve got to tell you, | 但我要告诉你 |
[14:44] | the numbers on our end simply don’t add up. | 我们这头的收入却根本说不过去 |
[14:47] | Sylvie, Antoine Lambert has been paying Savoir the same meagre fee | 希薇 自从签约那天起 安托万兰伯特给萨维尔的 |
[14:53] | since the day he signed with us. I… I’m just… | 就一直是那么点费用 我只是… |
[14:56] | I’m afraid he’s taking advantage. | 恐怕他在占我们便宜 |
[14:57] | Well, we’ve had that deal with him for years. | 我们已经和他合作了很多年 |
[15:01] | So you’re aware? | 那你意识到了? |
[15:03] | Yes. He had an arrangement with the previous owner, you know… | 对 他和前所有者有协议 你知道… |
[15:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | The key word I’m hearing there is “previous.” | 我听到的关键词是“前” |
[15:10] | He no longer owns Savoir, but we’re still being underpaid. | 他不再是萨维尔的所有者了 但他给我们的费用依然很低 |
[15:14] | I don’t know, what do you suggest we do? | 我不知道 你建议我们怎么做? |
[15:18] | I mean, Maison Lavaux is among our most prestigious clientele | 拉芙家族是我们最著名的客户之一 |
[15:21] | and our longest partnerships. | 还是我们最长久的合作伙伴 |
[15:24] | That kind of history matters to us. It’s not only about the money. | 这种渊源关系对我们很重要 这不仅仅是钱的问题 |
[15:28] | Okay, I’m sensing that you’re not exactly willing to find a solution here? | 好吧 我觉得 你不是很想找到解决办法吧? |
[15:33] | A solution? Well, frankly, I don’t know, I don’t see the problem. | 解决办法?老实讲 我不知道 我不明白问题何在 |
[15:38] | Well, it’s just that | 只是 |
[15:39] | Emily attributes the success of Maison Lavaux largely to you | 艾米丽认为拉芙家族的成功 很大程度上都归功于你 |
[15:43] | and I want to make sure that you, | 我想确保你 |
[15:45] | and therefore us, are taking your winnings. | 也就是我们 得到了你应得的报酬 |
[15:48] | I’m happy to look into this further. | 我很乐意进一步跟进这个问题 |
[15:50] | Well, if you insist. | 好吧 如果你坚持的话 |
[15:53] | Oh, but I have to warn you that Antoine can be quite prickly. | 但我得警告你 安托万很易怒 |
[15:57] | One wrong move and he’s out the door. | 一句话说不对 他就会夺门而出 |
[16:00] | I am not afraid of Antoine Lambert and you shouldn’t be either. | 我不怕安托万兰伯特 你也不该害怕 |
[16:03] | He negotiated his deal with a man | 他之前是跟一个男人签的协议 |
[16:05] | and this place is now run by two strong women. | 但这里现在由两位女强人说了算 |
[16:11] | We shouldn’t sell ourselves short, Sylvie. | 我们不应该低估自己 希薇 |
[16:12] | Oh, yeah, trust me, I never do. | 嗯 相信我 我从不那样 |
[16:15] | Good. Good, because I do. | 很好 因为我相信 |
[16:19] | -Trust you.Good. | -相信你 -很好 |
[16:24] | Sorry. Am I interrupting? | 抱歉 我打扰到你们了吗? |
[16:26] | No, Sylvie and I were just catching up. | 没有 我和希薇只是在聊天 |
[16:30] | Oh. So glad to see everyone getting along. | 很高兴看到大家相处融洽 |
[16:33] | Sylvie, Julien and I wanted to review the guest list | 希薇 我和朱利恩想再看一遍 |
[16:35] | for the Laboratoire Lavaux opening. | 拉沃实验室开幕的嘉宾名单 |
[16:37] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[16:38] | Okay, well, I am going to get out of your hair and to the Louvre. | 好了 那我就不打扰你们了 我要去卢浮宫 |
[16:47] | Before my feet get too swollen. | 趁我的脚还没肿起来 |
[16:50] | I’m, um… | 我… |
[16:52] | I’m so glad we had this talk. | 很高兴我们进行了这番谈话 |
[16:53] | Yes, likewise. It was enlightening. | 嗯 我有同感 这让人很受启发 |
[16:59] | -See you at the party, Mads. Can’t wait. | -派对再见 玛德琳 -迫不及待啊 |
[17:03] | Please just get out. | 请出去吧 |
[17:06] | -Out! -Oh. | 出去 |
[17:22] | Ooh, lavender. Reminds me of my grandma, Mabel. | 熏衣草 让我想起了我的梅布尔奶奶 |
[17:25] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 那很好啊 |
[17:26] | I don’t know if you’d say that if you met her. | 如果你见到她 我不知道你会不会这么说 |
[17:30] | Et voilà. | 好了 |
[17:34] | Mmm. I like it.It’s woodsy, down to earth. Just like you. | 我喜欢 有树林香调 脚踏实地 就像你一样 |
[17:39] | Oh. Smell mine. | 闻闻我的 |
[17:44] | -Ugh! -Stop it! | 别这样 |
[17:45] | No, it smells good, of course. It’s, uh, sweet and warm. | 不 它当然闻起来很棒 温暖又香甜 |
[17:49] | That’s amber. | 那是琥珀 |
[17:51] | It’s you. | 那是你 |
[17:53] | Ah, did I miss the DIY class? | 我错过手工课了吗? |
[17:55] | -Hey.Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[17:55] | -You all right? -What do you think? | -你好吗? -你觉得怎么样? |
[17:58] | -Mmm. Is this Emily Cooper you’re wearing? -Mmm. | 你擦的是艾米丽库珀吗? |
[18:02] | Mmm. That’s pretty intoxicating. | 这太醉人了 |
[18:04] | Let me smell. | 让我闻闻 |
[18:09] | I think I love it. | 我想我喜欢它 |
[18:11] | It seems obvious at first, | 乍一闻很平淡 |
[18:12] | but then there’s something unexpected under the surface. | 但在表面下有些意想不到的东西 |
[18:28] | Beautiful event, Sylvie. Magnifique. | 希薇 这是场精彩的活动 太美了 |
[18:31] | Oh, I hope we’re getting plenty of content.I want to share this success with Chicago. | 我希望我们有足够的素材 我想跟芝加哥分享这一成功 |
[18:34] | Yes, Madeline. We have a very talented photographer working the event. | 好的 玛德琳 我们有一位 非常有才华的摄影师负责这次活动 |
[18:38] | -Everything’s under control.Très bien. | 一切尽在掌控之下 -很好 |
[18:40] | Good evening, ladies. Lavaux c’est nous. | 晚上好 女士们 拉芙就是你 |
[18:43] | Absolument. | 没错 |
[18:44] | Bonsoir, Sylvie. Have you been well? | 你好 希薇 你还好吗? |
[18:46] | Very well, thank you. | 非常好 谢谢 |
[18:48] | Quite busy these days. | 最近太忙了 |
[18:50] | Yeah, I’m sure work is keeping you very busy. | 我确定是工作让你很忙 |
[18:53] | Madeline, may I introduce my wife? Catherine Lambert. | 玛德琳 我可以介绍下我的妻子吗? 凯特琳兰伯特 |
[18:55] | Oh, enchantée. Madeline Wheeler. From the Gilbert Group. | 认识你很高兴 我是吉尔伯特集团的玛德琳惠勒 |
[18:58] | The Gilbert Group? | 吉尔伯特集团? |
[18:59] | Yeah, we own Savoir. | 对 萨维尔属于我们集团 |
[19:02] | Well, if you’ll excuse me. A pleasure, as always. | 如果可以 我失陪一下 见到你们很高兴 |
[19:06] | You know, um, you’re the reason I discovered I was pregnant. | 你是我发现我怀孕的原因 |
[19:11] | I got a strong whiff of d’Allure and threw up my açai bowl. | 当时我深吸了一口“诱惑”香水 把之前吃的巴西莓果全吐了出来 |
[19:16] | And the rest is history. | 剩下的就众所皆知了 |
[19:18] | I’m honored to be a small part of your journey. | 我很荣幸能成为你旅程中的一小部分 |
[19:21] | -The beauty of life growing inside you.Aw. | 美好的小生命正在你体内成长 |
[19:24] | Savoir is lucky to have such a woman. | 萨维尔很幸运有这样一位女士 |
[19:25] | Oh, no, I am so lucky to be here, working with such legends. | 不 是我很幸运能来到这里 与这样的传奇人物共事 |
[19:29] | You know, I would love Antoine to get something on the books for us | 趁我在这里时 我希望你能帮助萨维尔 |
[19:32] | at Savoir, while I’m here. | 解决一些账务上的问题 |
[19:34] | Oh, perhaps no one’s told you, | 也许没人告诉过你 |
[19:36] | but we don’t talk business at parties in France. | 但在法国 我们在派对上不谈生意 |
[19:39] | But this party is business. | 但这场派对就是生意啊 |
[19:40] | Ma chérie, if our guest wants to talk, let her talk. | 亲爱的 如果我们的客人想说 就让她说吧 |
[19:44] | How can we be of service? | 有什么是我们可以帮助你的吗? |
[19:45] | I’ll cut to the chase. | 我就直说了 |
[19:46] | As senior manager at the Gilbert Group, which owns Savoir, | 作为萨维尔所属 吉尔伯特集团的高级经理 |
[19:50] | I mean, you have to know that you are severely underpaying us. | 我是说 你得知道 你给我们的费用太低了 |
[19:53] | I mean, Antoine, look around. Maison Lavaux is expanding | 安托万 看看四周 拉芙家族的规模在扩大 |
[19:58] | and our fees need to mirror that growth. | 我们的费用需要反映这种增长 |
[20:02] | And we just can’t afford to keep going this way. | 我们不能再这样下去了 |
[20:06] | Well, we have our reasons. | 我们有自己的原因 |
[20:07] | I have a long-standing arrangement with Savoir. | 我和萨维尔有长期协议 |
[20:09] | So I’ve been told. | 我也是这么听说的 |
[20:12] | Perhaps my wife is right. | 也许我妻子说得对 |
[20:13] | Maybe we should table this conversation for a more appropriate time and place. | 我们应该找个更合适的时间 和地点来谈这件事 |
[20:17] | Why don’t you contact my assistant and we’ll discuss everything. | 你可以联系我的助理 我们会讨论所有事宜 |
[20:20] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:21] | If you’ll excuse me, la boutique… | 如果不介意我失陪 精品店… |
[20:24] | By all means. | 当然可以 |
[20:26] | You know what the arrangement is, don’t you? | 你知道那协议是什么 对吧? |
[20:28] | Uh, just that he had a personal relationship with the previous owner. | 只知道他和前所有者有私人关系 |
[20:35] | No, if only. | 没有 要是真有就好了 |
[20:37] | Antoine was having an affair with Sylvie for over three years. | 安托万和希薇 有过一段三年多的婚外情 |
[20:42] | That’s why she never charged us the full rate. | 所以她从不向我们收全价 |
[20:44] | And you knew? | 你知道这事? |
[20:47] | About the affair? | 他们在一起的事? |
[20:48] | Well, knew, pretended not to know. | 知道 但假装不知道 |
[20:51] | As you say, “Don’t ask, don’t tell.” Right? | 如你所说 “不闻不问” 对吗? |
[20:55] | But now that the affair is over, you’re raising your rates. | 但现在他们分开了 你却要提价 |
[20:58] | It all sounds a little too coincidental. | 这听起来有点太巧合了 |
[21:01] | And I’m not sure any court of law in this country would take kindly to that. | 我不确定这个国家的法庭会不会接受 |
[21:09] | And before you come after us, | 在你找我们麻烦之前 |
[21:11] | you should check to see with your company | 你应该看看你们公司 |
[21:13] | how much they’re paying that photographer she’s sleeping with. | 付给那个跟她上床的摄影师多少钱 |
[21:16] | Have a great evening. | 祝你度过愉快的夜晚 |
[21:30] | -We need to talk. Not here.I’ll be right back. | -我们得谈谈 这里不行 -我马上回来 |
[21:34] | I think you’re a good match for Emily. | 我觉得你和艾米丽很般配 |
[21:36] | After all of that drama. | 在经历了那个戏剧性事件后 |
[21:39] | I’m so glad to see things are settled now. You know? | 我很高兴看到现在一切尘埃落定 你知道吗? |
[21:42] | Sure, uh… | 当然 |
[21:44] | No. What do you mean? | 不 你是什么意思? |
[21:46] | Just that whole fiasco with the chef and the chef’s girlfriend. | 就是跟主厨和他女友的那场闹剧 |
[21:51] | I mean, that birthday party, I thought someone was going to get killed. | 那场生日派对 我还以为有人死定了 |
[21:56] | Everybody comes to Paris and wants a ménage à trois. | 每个来巴黎的人都想来一场三人行 |
[22:00] | It’s not as simple as it seems. | 事情不像看上去那么简单 |
[22:04] | Poor Emily, she couldn’t have known | 可怜的艾米丽 她不知道 |
[22:06] | that chef would bring her all that drama and heartache. | 主厨会给她带来 那样的戏剧性事件和心痛 |
[22:11] | She’s a good girl. She deserves to be happy. | 她是个好姑娘 应该得到幸福 |
[22:18] | -Are you talking about Gabriel? -Yeah. | -你说的是加百列吗? -对 |
[22:20] | Are you saying something’s going on between them? | 他俩之间有什么吗? |
[22:22] | Non. Non, non, non. | 没有 |
[22:25] | But sorry, you know, my English is not so good. | 但抱歉 你知道的 我的英语不太好 |
[22:29] | It sounds pretty good to me, mate. | 我听着相当好啊 伙计 |
[22:31] | Non, non, non. | 不 |
[22:32] | My English is terrible. | 我的英语很糟糕 |
[22:33] | I have no idea what I’m saying. Attention… | 我不知道我在说什么 |
[22:36] | Whoa… I…What am I saying? | 我…我在说什么? |
[22:37] | I have to go to the bathroom. Toilets, you know? | 我要去洗手间 厕所 你知道吗? |
[22:39] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[22:42] | Forget, uh… | 忘了… |
[22:47] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道要说什么 |
[22:48] | She used some sort of weird French sexual logic on me | 她对我用了某种奇怪的法国性逻辑 |
[22:52] | to shut down my case. | 打败了我的论据 |
[22:53] | Emily, I’m… I’m just very freaked out. I’m concerned. | 艾米丽 我被吓坏了 而且很担心 |
[22:57] | If this is real, I’m not even sure that Sylvie should be working at the firm. | 如果这是真的 我都不确定 希薇是否该在公司工作 |
[23:01] | I don’t think we should jump to any conclusions. | 我认为我们不该草率下结论 |
[23:03] | I won’t jump the gun. We need intel. This could be the tip of the iceberg! | 我不会鲁莽行事 这可能只是冰山一角 |
[23:06] | Shouldn’t you try and talk to Sylvie first? | 你不该先试着跟希薇谈谈吗? |
[23:08] | -What? -Maybe give her the benefit of the doubt. | -什么? -也许我们应该相信她 |
[23:11] | No, she’s just gonna try to cover it up. I’m gonna need your help. | 不 她会试图掩盖的 我需要你的帮助 |
[23:14] | Me? What do you want me to do? | 我?你想让我干什么? |
[23:16] | You’re friends with the tall one, right? Luc? Is that his name? | 你跟那个高个子是朋友 对吗? 卢克?他是叫这个名字吧? |
[23:19] | Try to get some account billing information out of him. | 想办法从他嘴里套出一些账单信息 |
[23:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[23:24] | Gilbert Group may have bought a company that’s cooked the books. | 吉尔伯特集团 可能收购了一家做假账的公司 |
[23:27] | I’m gonna have to stick around here until I figure out what’s going on. | 在弄清楚到底是怎么回事之前 我将不得不留在这里 |
[23:34] | -Oh. Are you– -No.Oh, I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[23:36] | I don’t feel well. I’ve got to get out of here. I think it was the ambergris. | 我觉得不太舒服 我得出去了 我想是龙涎香的缘故 |
[23:39] | Maybe we should take things slow on this one. | 也许这次我们应该慢慢来 |
[23:43] | Oh, I know that look. | 我熟悉你这个表情 |
[23:44] | Em, don’t worry. You’re gonna be okay, no matter what. | 艾米丽 别担心 无论怎样 你都会没事的 |
[23:47] | I got you, girl. | 我会罩着你的 姑娘 |
[24:03] | Mindy, sorry for being so messy. | 敏迪 抱歉把事情弄得一团乱 |
[24:06] | If it means anything, Benoît finished your song. | 不知道这还有没有意义 但伯努瓦完成了你的歌 |
[24:09] | You still inspire him. | 你仍然激励着他 |
[25:06] | -Hey.Been looking for you. | -嘿 -我一直在找你 |
[25:08] | Sorry. Work crisis. | 抱歉 我遇到了工作危机 |
[25:13] | Can I ask you something? And you’ll be honest? | 我能问你点事吗?你能说实话吗? |
[25:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:18] | Was there something going on between you and Gabriel? | 你和加百列之间有什么吗? |
[25:20] | You told me you guys were just friends. | 你跟我说过你们只是朋友 |
[25:22] | Then I got an earful from that mad scientist guy you work with. | 后来我听到了 你那个头发乱糟糟的同事的唠叨 |
[25:25] | I’d rather just hear it from you. | 我宁愿听你亲口说 |
[25:29] | We had a moment. | 我们是有过一段 |
[25:32] | But it was nothing. Okay? | 但那没什么 好吗? |
[25:34] | It was over before it even began. | 甚至在开始前就结束了 |
[25:37] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[25:39] | ‘Cause I’m not interested in playing second fiddle to some other guy. | 我可不想当别人的替代品 |
[25:43] | If that’s the case, just tell me now. | 如果是这样 现在就告诉我 |
[25:46] | Didn’t know you were the jealous type. | 我不知道你这么爱吃醋 |
[25:50] | Seriously, Gabriel is in the past. We’re just friends. | 说真的 加百列是过去时了 我们只是朋友 |
[25:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:58] | Because I hope that we’re not just playing games with each other | 因为我希望我们不只是玩玩而已 |
[26:02] | because we’re both in this foreign city | 因为我们都身处这个陌生的城市 |
[26:04] | and sometimes things can seem a little unreal. | 有时事情看起来有点不真实 |
[26:08] | Because the way I’m starting to feel about you, for me, | 因为就我而言 现在对你的感觉 |
[26:13] | it is real. | 是真的 |
[26:16] | So however you feel, whatever you do, | 所以不管你感受如何 不管你做什么 |
[26:21] | just tell me the truth. | 一定要告诉我真相 |