时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Camille, I want to tell you how grateful I am to be back on the Champère account. | 卡蜜尔 我想告诉你 能回到香槟之父项目 我太感恩了 |
[00:20] | Emily, Champère was your idea. We wouldn’t be here without you. | 艾米丽 香槟之父是你的主意 没有你 我们不会在这里 |
[00:24] | I appreciate you saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[00:26] | Well, now that awareness has been established, | 既然品牌知名度已经建立起来了 |
[00:28] | I’d like to pitch you an idea for a new campaign. | 我有个想法 想向你推荐新活动 |
[00:31] | A Champère challenge that we hope can go viral. | 一个我们希望可以爆红的 香槟之父挑战 |
[00:36] | How do you pop your top? | 你怎样开瓶? |
[00:38] | It should feel lo-fi, grassroots, | 它应该给人经济、草根的感觉 |
[00:41] | to make Champère fun and accessible. | 让香槟之父有趣而平易近人 |
[00:44] | An everyday luxury. | 每天都能享受的奢侈品 |
[00:46] | We would love to launch it on Champère’s Instagram account next week. | 我们很想下周 在香槟之父的照片墙帐号上发布 |
[00:50] | It is really fun, but before we continue, | 它真的很有趣 但在我们继续之前 |
[00:53] | I need to show you something. | 我想让你们看点东西 |
[00:56] | Take a look. | 看一下 |
[01:04] | Life is about the pursuit of pleasure. | 生活就是追求快乐 |
[01:08] | Won’t you join me for a glass? | 为什么不和我喝一杯呢? |
[01:14] | Je suis Champère. | 我是香槟之父 |
[01:18] | Oh, my God, he’s gone rogue. | 天啊 他“叛变”了 |
[01:19] | He knows he’s supposed to spray it, right? | 他知道他应该喷香槟吧? |
[01:21] | We really need to get him on message. | 我们真的得让他跟我们口径一致 |
[01:22] | Emily, you have given my father an identity, | 艾米丽 你给了我爸爸一个身份 |
[01:25] | and now he wants to be the face of the brand. | 现在他想成为这个品牌的代言人 |
[01:28] | He has found himself in a second-rate champagne. | 他在二流香槟里找到了自我 |
[01:31] | You can never predict the course of a man’s life. | 你永远无法预测一个人的一生 |
[01:35] | You know what? Come to the chateau with me this weekend | 这样好吗?这个周末和我一起去别墅 |
[01:37] | and let’s make a media with him we approve. | 我们可以为他做一个我们认可的视频 |
[01:39] | Well, Dom Perignon has Lady Gaga. | 唐培里侬香槟有雷蒂嘎嘎 |
[01:43] | We are Champère. | 我们是香槟之父 |
[01:45] | So who better to promote the brand than the Champère himself? | 所以 谁能比香槟之父自己 更适合推广这个品牌呢? |
[01:48] | Yeah, and with the right twist, he could become a gay icon. | 对 如果做得好 他可能会成为同性恋偶像 |
[01:54] | What? Everybody’s looking for a French daddy. | 怎么了?每个人都在找“法国爹地” |
[02:07] | So when do you think you’ll be back? | 你觉得什么时候能回来? |
[02:09] | Just going down for one night. Get in and get out. | 就在那里待一晚 进去就出来 |
[02:13] | I think it’s great that you and Camille have buried the hatchet. | 我觉得你和卡蜜尔能和好 真是太好了 |
[02:16] | So, you should stay longer. | 所以你应该多待一段时间 |
[02:18] | Mindy, you and Benoît can have the apartment any time. | 敏迪 你和伯努瓦可以随时来公寓 |
[02:22] | Okay? I’ll just go for a long, long walk. | 好吗?他来的时候 我只需要去散个长步就行 |
[02:25] | God! | 天啊 |
[02:27] | I feel like I’m 15 years old and back at boarding school. | 我感觉像回到了 15岁住寄宿学校的时候 |
[02:30] | I mean 17. Whatever. The point is, I’m actually nervous. | 我是说17岁 随便吧 重点是 其实我有点紧张 |
[02:36] | We’re playing at Place des Vosges if you want to come see us? | 如果你想来看我们表演 我们会在孚日广场 |
[02:39] | Alfie and I are having dinner. But maybe we’ll swing by after. | 阿尔菲和我要去吃晚餐 也许我们吃完后会顺道过去 |
[02:42] | Oh, my God, yay, I can’t wait to meet him. | 天啊 我迫不及待想见他了 |
[02:44] | You’ll meet him soon. He’s on his way to pick me up in a few minutes. | 你很快就会见到他的 他几分钟后就会来接我 |
[02:57] | Alfie’s at Gabriel’s restaurant! | 阿尔菲在加百列的餐厅 |
[03:00] | -Again? -Again! | -又这样? -又这样 |
[03:02] | Oh, mate, see, that’s exactly it. | 伙计 看吧 的确就是这样 |
[03:04] | You had tickets to the final and you didn’t go? | 你有决赛门票 但你没有去? |
[03:07] | Hey, cheers to you, anyway. | 嘿 无论如何 恭喜你 |
[03:09] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 嘿 你在这里干什么? |
[03:11] | Well, I was early and thirsty, so I popped over here for a quick beer. | 我来早了 又渴 所以就过来喝杯啤酒 |
[03:16] | -You drink beer? -It’s Kronenbourg. It’s from Alsace. | -你喝啤酒吗? -是阿尔萨斯的克伦堡凯旋啤酒 |
[03:19] | Yeah, it’s not bad. -Oh, finally we agree on something. | -对 还不赖 -我们终于达成共识了 |
[03:22] | You know this guy’s been working in a kitchen since he was 13? | 你知道这家伙从13岁起 就一直在厨房工作吗? |
[03:25] | I mean, peeling potatoes. | 削土豆 |
[03:26] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[03:28] | Um, isn’t that against child labor laws or something? | 这算不算非法使用童工啊? |
[03:30] | It was my uncle’s kitchen. | 那是我叔叔的厨房 |
[03:32] | Wow. We should put it in the marketing materials for the restaurant. | 我们应该把它写进餐厅的营销材料里 |
[03:35] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[03:36] | Actually, I was thinking we could maybe eat here tonight? | 事实上 我在考虑 我们今晚是不是能在这里吃饭? |
[03:39] | I mean, the food looks amazing. | 食物看起来很棒 |
[03:41] | Oh. I’m sure they’re fully booked. | 我确定都订满了 |
[03:44] | Chef, do you think you could spare us a table? | 主厨 你觉得 可以给我们匀一张桌子吗? |
[03:48] | It would be my pleasure. | 那将是我的荣幸 |
[03:51] | Great. | 太好了 |
[03:57] | Damn, this man can cook. | 天啊 这家伙真会做饭 |
[04:00] | He sure is talented. | 他的确很有天赋 |
[04:01] | I’ve never really been into French food. Bit too fussy. | 我从来都不喜欢法国菜 有点太小题大做 |
[04:04] | But this… This is outstanding. | 但这个…太好吃了 |
[04:08] | Now I understand why you love your work. | 现在我明白你为什么喜欢你的工作了 |
[04:10] | I really do. | 我真的很喜欢 |
[04:12] | In fact, tomorrow I’m going to a chateau in Champagne for a night, | 事实上 明天我要去香槟区的 一栋别墅待一晚 |
[04:17] | to work on a social media campaign for a brand we represent. | 为我们负责的一个品牌 做社交媒体宣传 |
[04:20] | See, I spend my days pushing around numbers. | 瞧 我每天就跟数字打交道 |
[04:24] | My perk’s having dinner with you. | 我的福利是和你共进晚餐 |
[04:26] | How’s the meal? | 菜怎么样? |
[04:28] | There’s the man. | 大厨来了 |
[04:30] | Truly extraordinary. | 太了不起了 |
[04:31] | Man, you’ve got skills. | 哥们 你很会做菜 |
[04:34] | Where did you guys meet? You’re such a cute couple. | 你们在哪儿认识的? 你们这对情侣太可爱了 |
[04:39] | Ah. French class. | 法语课 |
[04:40] | I thought she was a little annoying at first. | 一开始我觉得她有点烦人 |
[04:43] | Likewise. | 我有同感 |
[04:44] | But she grew on me. | 但我越来越喜欢她了 |
[04:47] | How sweet. | 真温馨啊 |
[04:49] | Um, and, I never asked, what brought you to Paris? | 我从没问过 你为什么来巴黎? |
[04:52] | I work for a British bank, | 我在一家英国银行工作 |
[04:53] | working on this merger deal with a French company. | 负责与一家法国公司的合并交易 |
[04:56] | Boring stuff. I mean, she’s got the cushy job. | 很无聊的工作 不像她的工作那么轻松 |
[04:59] | Get this, she’s going to Champagne for work tomorrow. | 听着 出于工作需要 她明天要去香槟区 |
[05:02] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[05:04] | That’s work right now. Sorry. I’ve just got to take this for a second. | 公司找我 对不起 我得接一下电话 |
[05:11] | I really hope you’re enjoying yourself here. | 我真心希望你很享受这种情况 |
[05:13] | So you’re spending the weekend in Champagne with Camille? | 所以你要和卡蜜尔在香槟区过周末? |
[05:16] | Hoping for a do-over. Story of my life, I guess. | 希望能重新来过 我想这就是我的人生故事吧 |
[05:20] | Please send her my best. | 请代我向她问好 |
[05:21] | And, I think I understand your type a little better now. | 我想我现在更了解你喜欢的类型了 |
[05:24] | English, less complicated. | 说英语 没那么复杂 |
[05:26] | Yeah, way less complicated. | 对 简单多了 |
[05:29] | He doesn’t have a girlfriend I’m also friends with. | 他没有一个是我朋友的女朋友 |
[05:37] | Pièce de boeuf, black truffle. | 牛肉 黑松露 |
[05:41] | Wow. And this is fourth course? | 这是第四道菜吗? |
[05:44] | The final one of our tasting menu. | 我们试吃套餐的最后一道菜 |
[05:46] | And not including the cheese course. | 这还不包括奶酪拼盘 |
[05:48] | And you have to try all of our desserts. | 还有 你们一定要尝尝 我们所有的甜点 |
[05:51] | Everything is on the house, of course. -That’s very generous. -Oh, pfft. | -当然了 一切都是免费的 -太大方了 |
[05:55] | Emily doesn’t pay here. | 艾米丽不用在这里付钱 |
[05:58] | Oh. I think I do. | 我觉得我要付钱的 |
[06:03] | I don’t think I’ve ever felt so full in my whole, entire life. | 我觉得我这辈子都没这么饱过 |
[06:08] | -Come here, you. | 你过来 |
[06:12] | -I am so, so sorry. – | 太对不起了 |
[06:17] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没事 |
[06:24] | Look, after all that food, | 听着 在吃了那么多美食后 |
[06:27] | I don’t think I’m good for anything else but sleep tonight. | 我觉得我今晚除了睡觉什么都做不了 |
[06:31] | Yeah, no, and I have an early morning tomorrow. | 没关系 我明天要早起 |
[06:34] | So it’s probably for the best. | 所以这样也许最好 |
[06:36] | But I’ll see you when you’re back. Yeah? | 等你回来后我们再见 好吗? |
[06:38] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[06:42] | You! | 你 |
[06:50] | Take care, yeah? | 小心点 好吗? |
[06:52] | -Have a good time. -Bye. | -好好玩 -拜拜 |
[07:23] | Oh, hello, Emily! | 你好 艾米丽 |
[07:25] | So nice to see you back in Champagne. | 很高兴在香槟区再见到你 |
[07:27] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[07:29] | The Champère is ready for his close-up. | 香槟之父准备好亮相了 |
[07:32] | Hello! | 你好 |
[07:34] | Actually, Dad, Emily had an amazing idea. | 爸爸 事实上 艾米丽有个很棒的主意 |
[07:37] | She wants you to kick off The Champère Challenge. | 她想让你开启“香槟之父挑战” |
[07:42] | It’s a viral campaign where we’re asking our customers to show us | 这是场病毒式营销 我们请客户向我们展示 |
[07:45] | the most creative ways of opening a bottle of Champère. | 他们打开香槟之父酒瓶 最具创意的方法 |
[07:47] | It’s like an online competition. How Do You Pop Your Top? | 它就像一场在线比赛 “你怎样开瓶?” |
[07:54] | I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[07:57] | And I have the most amazing way of opening the bottle. | 我有最神奇的开瓶方式 |
[08:02] | I can’t wait to show you. | 我等不及要向你展示了 |
[08:04] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[08:05] | Let’s get these to your room. | 把这些拿到你房间去 |
[08:07] | -Hi, Emily. – Oh. | 嗨 艾米丽 |
[08:09] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[08:10] | I was hoping I’d see you again. | 我一直希望能再见到你 |
[08:17] | Friends from school. | 他们是我学校的朋友们 |
[08:23] | You see, I just cut my hair. | 你看 我刚剪了头发 |
[08:26] | Yeah, it looks really nice. | 嗯 看起来真帅 |
[08:28] | -Thank you. – | 谢谢 |
[08:32] | Oui? | 是谁? |
[08:34] | I am from the newspaper Liberation Champagne | 我来自《香槟解放报》报社 |
[08:37] | here to cover the Champagne Challenge. | 来报道香槟挑战 |
[08:41] | Oh! Oui, oui. Uh, La Liberation Champagne. Merci for coming. | 是的 《香槟解放报》 谢谢你能来 |
[08:45] | Oh! Ici! Le Champère. | 来了 这位是香槟之父 |
[08:48] | -Monsieur. -Ooh! The light is perfect! | -先生 -光线太完美了 |
[08:51] | -Let’s get started! -Oh, là là . I’m out of here. | -我们开始吧 -好了 我离开这儿吧 |
[08:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[09:04] | -What flavor would you like? -Uh, raspberry. | -你喜欢什么味的? -覆盆子 |
[09:09] | She’d like the raspberry. | 她要一个覆盆子味的 |
[09:12] | Uh, and I’ll have the lemon. | 我要一个柠檬味的 |
[09:15] | So you speak Italian as well as English, French and Dutch? | 这么说 你会说意大利语、英语 法语和荷兰语? |
[09:19] | And German and a little Japanese. | 还有德语和一点日语 |
[09:22] | If you’re from the Netherlands, | 如果你来自荷兰 |
[09:23] | you’d better learn to speak a lot of languages | 你最好多学几种语言 |
[09:26] | -because nobody speaks Dutch. – | 因为没人会说荷兰语 |
[09:27] | Here you are. | 给你 |
[09:29] | And this is for the beautiful lady. | 这个给这位美丽的女士 |
[09:30] | -Grazie. -Grazie. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[09:32] | And you? | 你呢? |
[09:33] | I speak English, French, Italian and a little Spanish. | 我会说英语、法语、意大利语 还会说一点西班牙语 |
[09:39] | But I’m a much nicer person in Italian. | 但我说意大利语更好 |
[09:42] | Warmer, friendlier. | 更热情 更友好 |
[09:45] | I love how our personalities change when we speak different languages. | 我喜欢的是 当说不同的语言时 我们的个性也会随之改变 |
[09:49] | You’re Italian is beautiful. | 你的意大利语说得很棒 |
[09:52] | Thank you. I lived in Rome for a while. | 谢谢 我在罗马住过一段时间 |
[09:56] | Which, next to Paris, is the most beautiful city in the world. | 它是仅次于巴黎的 世界上最美丽的城市 |
[10:00] | Rome may be my favorite city, period. | 罗马可能是我最喜欢的城市 |
[10:03] | A perfect combination of art, architecture, food. | 艺术、建筑、美食 完美结合在这个城市中 |
[10:06] | And the light is just incredible. | 那里的灯光美轮美奂 |
[10:08] | Si, la dolce vita. | 是的 甜蜜的生活 |
[10:11] | We should spend the weekend there together. | 我们应该一起去那里度周末 |
[10:12] | Yes, I could dance in the Fontana di Trevi like Anita Ekberg. | 好啊 我可以像安妮塔埃克伯格一样 在特雷维喷泉里跳舞 |
[10:17] | And I’ll come join you like Marcello Mastroianni. | 那我就像马塞洛马斯楚安尼一样 和你一起跳舞 |
[10:20] | I’m going to hold you to that. | 说好了不准赖喔 |
[10:26] | What are you doing tomorrow? | 你明天有什么安排? |
[10:29] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么主意吗? |
[10:31] | A good friend of mine is having a small engagement party. | 我的一位好朋友 要办一个小型订婚派对 |
[10:34] | A lunch at La Société in Saint-Germain. | 在圣日耳曼的拉索西蒂吃午餐 |
[10:37] | I’d love you to join me. | 我想让你跟我一起去 |
[10:41] | What will your friends think | 你的朋友们会怎么想 |
[10:43] | of this very interesting woman you’re seeing right now? | 这位你现在正在交往的 非常有趣的女人? |
[10:47] | They’re going to be jealous. | 他们会嫉妒的 |
[10:55] | Sylvie? | 希薇? |
[10:59] | Oh! What a surprise! | 真想不到 |
[11:00] | Nice to see you both. You look beautiful, Catherine. | 很高兴见到你们两位 你看起来很美 凯特琳 |
[11:04] | As do you, Sylvie. | 你也是 希薇 |
[11:10] | Are you going to introduce us to your friend? | 不向你朋友介绍一下我们吗? |
[11:14] | -Erik DeGroot. -Catherine Lambert. | -我是埃里克德格鲁特 -凯特琳兰伯特 |
[11:17] | Erik is a very talented photographer who has done some wonderful work for us. | 埃里克是一位非常有才华的摄影师 他为我们拍了一些很棒的照片 |
[11:22] | Antoine is the owner of Maison Lavaux | 安托万是拉芙家族的老板 |
[11:24] | and a longtime client of Savoir. | 也是萨维尔的长期客户 |
[11:26] | I know it. The perfume. | 我知道 那个香水 |
[11:29] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:31] | Hopefully we will all be working together someday. | 希望有一天我们能一起工作 |
[11:35] | It would be my honor. | 那将是我的荣幸 |
[11:38] | Well, have a nice lunch. | 祝午餐愉快 |
[11:40] | Thanks. Have a good day. | 谢谢 祝一天愉快 |
[11:46] | I’m very sorry if that was awkward, | 如果刚刚让你尴尬了 我很抱歉 |
[11:48] | but I just like to keep my personal life private around clients. | 但我只是想在客户面前 保持我私人生活的私密性 |
[11:52] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[11:55] | And I’m sure your friends are very lovely, | 我敢肯定你的朋友们都很可爱 |
[11:57] | but I don’t think I can make lunch tomorrow. | 但我想我明天就不去吃午餐了 |
[11:59] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:01] | I love it just you and me. Let’s not get the world involved. | 我喜欢就我们两个人在一起 不想把别人扯进来 |
[12:05] | So you want me as your secret lover? | 所以你想让我做你的秘密情人? |
[12:08] | Well, that sounds hot. | 那听起来很性感 |
[12:11] | Not to me. | 我不这么想 |
[12:14] | Why don’t you enjoy your friend’s party and come over after? | 你何不先去参加朋友的聚会 然后再来找我? |
[12:17] | We could spend the night together. | 我们可以一起过夜 |
[12:18] | Yeah, I’m not sure that’s going to work for me. | 嗯 我不确定能不能去 |
[12:21] | I have a lot of work to catch up on tomorrow. | 我明天有很多工作要赶 |
[12:29] | Oh, okay. That looks great. Yes, right there. That looks great. | 好了 对 就在那 看上去很好 |
[12:33] | I just need a moment to set up. | 我需要点时间准备一下 |
[12:34] | -Of course. -Okay. | -当然 -好的 |
[12:42] | I have a very special way of opening the bottle. | 我有非常特别的开瓶方法 |
[12:46] | Great, I can’t wait to see. | 太好了 我等不及想看看了 |
[12:49] | What are you smiling about? | 你在笑什么? |
[12:51] | Oh, it’s just this British guy that I’m kind of dating from my French class. | 就是个法语课上认识的英国人 我在跟他约会 |
[12:55] | Emily, why didn’t you tell me? Let me see him. | 艾米丽 你为什么不告诉我? 让我看看他 |
[12:59] | Oh, my God, he’s so hot! | 天啊 他好性感 |
[13:01] | And he’s pretty sweet and funny too. | 而且很贴心 也很有趣 |
[13:03] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[13:05] | -I’m ready. -Okay. | -我准备好了 -好的 |
[13:07] | All right, Gérard, let’s see it! | 行了 杰拉尔 让我们看看吧 |
[13:08] | Timothée, my sword. | 堤摩西 我的剑 |
[13:11] | My dad, he could do this all day, loves it. | 让我爸这么秀一天都没问题 他喜欢这么做 |
[13:17] | I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[13:18] | Okay, so can we now do one where you say, | 好的 那现在我们再拍一次 这次你要说 |
[13:21] | “Je suis le Champère, and this is how I pop my top”? | “我是香槟之父 这是我的开瓶方法” |
[13:23] | -Then do the thing with the sword. -Okay. | -然后用剑开瓶 -好 |
[13:25] | Timothée, another bottle. | 堤摩西 再拿一瓶 |
[13:29] | Okay, and action! | 好的 开始 |
[13:32] | Je suis le Champère, and this is how I pop my top. | 我是香槟之父 这是我的开瓶方法 |
[13:39] | Ah, okay. | 好的 |
[13:42] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[13:45] | Uh, I’m sorry, it wasn’t recording. | 对不起 我没录上 |
[13:47] | Timothée… | 堤摩西… |
[13:48] | Don’t worry about it. He can do this all day long. | 别担心 让他这么开一天 他也不会腻味 |
[13:54] | Okay, I am definitely recording now. | 好了 现在我肯定在录了 |
[13:56] | Je suis le Champère, and this is how I pop my top. | 我是香槟之父 这是我的开瓶方法 |
[14:05] | Timothée! My finger. | 堤摩西 我的手指 |
[14:12] | Emily, help me find the finger. | 艾米丽 帮我找找手指 |
[14:20] | Ah! Oh, oh, it’s there, I see it. | 在那里 我看到了 |
[14:26] | Take this. And come with us. We need to get him to the hospital. | 拿上它 跟我们一起走 我们得送他去医院 |
[14:32] | Let’s go! Hurry up! | 快走 快点 |
[14:34] | Make it fast! | 快啊 |
[14:35] | Watch your head. Watch. | 小心头 小心点 |
[14:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:39] | He’s very lucky. Just the tip. | 他很幸运 只伤到了指尖 |
[14:41] | -Good. -To the hospital. I’ll show you where. | -很好 -去医院 我告诉你怎么走 |
[14:43] | -I’m driving? – Yes, please. | -我开车吗? -是的 拜托了 |
[14:49] | It’s a stick! Um… | 这是手动档的车 |
[14:51] | I’ve only driven one. In high school. | 我只在高中时开过一次 |
[14:53] | My boyfriend’s car. I never got the hang of it. | 那是我男朋友的车 我从来都没掌握窍门 |
[14:55] | Yeah, okay, please, go, Emily. | 嗯 好了 拜托 开吧 艾米丽 |
[14:58] | -Turn the key! Go, go! – Okay, okay! | -启动引擎 快走 -好吧 |
[15:09] | Chef? | 主厨? |
[15:11] | I want to show this to you. | 我想让你看看这个 |
[15:12] | A strange story popped up on my Instagram. | 我的照片墙上蹦出来一个奇怪的故事 |
[15:14] | Isn’t this your friend’s family? | 这不是你朋友的家人吗? |
[15:19] | Thank God, Timothée. I’ll tell Mama right away. | 谢天谢地 堤摩西 我马上告诉妈妈 |
[15:23] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[15:29] | That was Timothée. | 堤摩西刚打来了电话 |
[15:30] | Papa is fine. | 爸爸没事 |
[15:33] | I knew he would be. | 我就知道他会没事的 |
[15:35] | Ah, I warned him this would happen someday. But he doesn’t listen. | 我警告过他总有一天会这样 但他不听 |
[15:38] | I’m just happy he’s okay. | 我很高兴他没事 |
[15:44] | Hello? | 喂? |
[15:45] | Louise, it’s Gabriel. | 露易丝 我是加百列 |
[15:46] | I just heard the news about Gérard. How is he? | 我刚听说了杰拉尔的事 他怎么样? |
[15:51] | He’s in the hospital, Gabriel. | 他在医院 加百列 |
[15:53] | It was a little irresponsible of Emily to ask him to do such a dangerous stunt. | 艾米丽让他做这么危险的表演 未免有点太不负责任了 |
[15:57] | Please tell him I’m thinking about him. | 请告诉他我很挂念他 |
[15:59] | Do you know what would make him really happy? | 你知道什么能让他真的开心吗? |
[16:02] | If you could come down here and tell him yourself. | 那就是你过来亲口告诉他 |
[16:06] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会看看能不能去的 |
[16:07] | Wonderful. See you at dinner. | 太好了 晚餐时见 |
[16:13] | Raphaël, the kitchen’s all yours for the night. | 拉斐尔 今晚厨房就都交给你了 |
[16:42] | Je suis le Champère, and this is how I pop my top. | 我是香槟之父 这是我的开瓶方法 |
[17:25] | Emily, you’re up. | 艾米丽 你起来了 |
[17:27] | I’m sorry, I guess I slept through dinner. | 抱歉 我想我睡过了头 没赶上晚餐 |
[17:30] | No, it’s okay. I didn’t want to wake you. | 没事 我不想叫醒你 |
[17:32] | But look who’s here! | 但看看谁来了 |
[17:34] | I saw the post about the accident. | 我看到了关于事故的帖子 |
[17:36] | It’s nothing. Just the tip of my finger. | 没事 只是切到了手指尖 |
[17:38] | It happens to chefs all the time. Louise said– | 厨师身上经常会发生这种事 露易丝说… |
[17:41] | It doesn’t matter. It’s just nice that you’re here. | 那不重要 你能来真好 |
[17:45] | Emily, please have a seat. | 艾米丽 请坐 |
[17:46] | I’ll get you some dinner if these men haven’t finished it all. | 我去给你拿点吃的来 希望没被这几个男人吃光 |
[17:49] | -No, it’s fine. I’ll get it. – Emily! | -不用 没关系 我去吧 -艾米丽 |
[17:51] | Next time, let’s put the neck of the bottle in a guillotine. | 下次 让我们把瓶子放在断头台上 |
[17:54] | No, no. | 不 |
[17:55] | You can be the executioner. | 你来做刽子手 |
[18:07] | -Yes? – It’s Camille. | -是谁? -我是卡蜜尔 |
[18:11] | What a day. | 今天真够呛啊 |
[18:17] | It’s so nice that Gabriel came down. | 加百列能来真是太好了 |
[18:19] | -He was so worried. -I’m sure he was. | -他太担心了 -那是当然 |
[18:22] | So, tell me about your gorgeous new man. When do I get to meet him? | 跟我说说你帅气的新男友吧 我什么时候能见见他? |
[18:27] | Soon. It just happened so quickly and unexpectedly. | 很快 事情发生得太快 出人意料 |
[18:31] | Well, it’s always the best way. | 那总是最佳方式 |
[18:34] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[18:39] | Here you both are. | 你们两个都在啊 |
[18:41] | Here we are. | 我们在啊 |
[18:45] | It’s Emily’s room, so were you looking for both of us? | 这是艾米丽的房间 所以你是在找我们俩吗? |
[18:49] | Yeah. To say goodnight. | 对 来说晚安 |
[18:53] | Join us. | 来跟我们一起坐 |
[18:56] | I seriously cannot believe your dad cut his thumb off. | 我真的不敢相信 你爸把自己的拇指砍了 |
[18:58] | Oh. I can. | 我相信 |
[19:00] | You know how long he’s been doing that trick? | 你知道他这把戏耍了多久了吗? |
[19:02] | Of course it was going to catch up with him. | 当然会有意外发生 |
[19:04] | Yeah, and under my watch. Lucky me. | 对 而且我还在旁观 幸运如我 |
[19:07] | There was so much blood it hit me in the face. | 好多血都溅到我脸上了 |
[19:09] | -No. -Yes, and Camille fainted. | -不是吧 -是的 卡蜜尔晕倒了 |
[19:12] | -You know me. -Yeah. | -你了解我 -对 |
[19:13] | I can’t stand the sight of blood, anyway. | 反正我一看到血就受不了 |
[19:17] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[19:18] | It means a lot to all of us. | 这对我们所有人都意义重大 |
[19:20] | Well, I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[19:22] | You know how much I care about your family. | 你知道我很在乎你的家人 |
[19:25] | And they care about you, Gabriel. | 他们也在乎你 加百列 |
[19:26] | I hope you know that. | 我希望你知道这一点 |
[19:28] | I do. | 我知道 |
[19:30] | It’s also nice to be back in this house. I always sleep so well here. | 回到这栋房子里感觉也很好 我在这里一直睡得很好 |
[19:35] | Well, maybe it has something to do with who you were sleeping with. | 也许跟你和谁睡在一起有关 |
[19:39] | Let’s see how you do alone. | 看看你一个人睡怎么样 |
[19:42] | -Yeah. -Um, I think I’m going to get some sleep. | -嗯 -我想我要睡觉了 |
[19:46] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:48] | Goodnight, you two. | 你们两个都晚安 |
[19:55] | Yeah, this is actually my room. | 对了 这里其实是我的房间 |
[19:57] | Yep. | 对 |
[20:01] | – Goodnight. -Bye. | -晚安 -拜拜 |
[20:16] | Oui. | 是我 |
[20:17] | Catherine would like to invite you to dinner. | 凯特琳想请你们吃晚餐 |
[20:19] | You and your boyfriend. | 你和你的男朋友 |
[20:21] | I thought it was clear when I introduced him. | 我还以为介绍他的时候 我说得很清楚了 |
[20:23] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我的男朋友 |
[20:24] | I’m glad to hear that because it looks a little silly on you. | 我很高兴听你这么说 因为你看起来有点傻 |
[20:27] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[20:28] | I mean, what are you trying to prove here? | 你是想证明什么? |
[20:30] | Why do you care? | 你为什么关心这个? |
[20:31] | Because I still care about you, Sylvie. | 因为我还在乎你 希薇 |
[20:33] | You know what? Start caring a little less. | 你知道吗?少点关心吧 |
[20:36] | And for the record, | 有一点我要声明一下 |
[20:37] | I could give a flying fuck how silly I look to you. | 我才不管我在你眼里有多傻呢 |
[21:21] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[21:25] | No. You’re just in time. | 没有 你来得刚刚好 |
[21:27] | -Everyone, this is Sylvie. -Hello. Hi. | -各位 这位是希薇 -你好 |
[21:30] | Mystery solved! I’m Julianna. I’m so happy you could make it. | 大揭秘 我是朱莉安娜 我很高兴你能来 |
[21:33] | Oh, thank you. Congratulations on your engagement. | 谢谢 恭喜订婚 |
[21:37] | Please, sit here. I’ll find another chair. | 请坐在这里 我再找把椅子 |
[21:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:41] | The traffic was terrible. | 堵车太厉害了 |
[21:43] | -May I take your order? -I’ll have the salmon. Yeah. | -您要点菜吗? -我要鲑鱼 是的 |
[21:46] | And what will your son be having for lunch? | 那您儿子午餐要吃什么呢? |
[21:53] | My son will be having me. | 我儿子要吃我 |
[22:45] | Are you sure you want to go now? | 你确定你想现在离开吗? |
[22:46] | We can give you a ride later with Gabriel, if you want. | 如果你愿意等会儿跟加百列一起走 我们可以送你们一程 |
[22:49] | That’s okay. I’d rather take the train and get home as soon as possible. | 没关系 我宁愿坐火车尽快回家 |
[22:52] | To, you know, think of a new Champère campaign. | 我要想一个香槟之父的新活动 |
[22:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:56] | Oh, let me get that. | 我来拿吧 |
[22:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:01] | Please tell your father I hope he feels better. | 请转告你父亲 我希望他能好起来 |
[23:03] | Yeah, I will. | 好 我会的 |
[23:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:09] | Bye-bye, Emily! | 拜拜 艾米丽 |
[23:13] | Bye-bye! | 拜拜 |
[23:33] | – You’re leaving? -Yeah. | -你要走了吗? -对 |
[23:37] | It was so nice to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[23:40] | But I’ve been thinking…It’s maybe time for us to move on. | 但我一直在想…也许我们该向前看了 |
[23:45] | Yeah. I think that’s probably for the best. | 嗯 我想这样可能是最好的 |