| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:13] | Ah, Mademoiselle Cooper. | 库珀小姐 | 
| [00:15] | Package. | 包裹 | 
| [00:16] | Oh! Merci! | 哦 谢谢 | 
| [00:24] | Is it for me? | 是给我的吗? | 
| [00:26] | -No. Do people think you live here? -Mmm-mmm. | 不是 别人知道你住这里吗? | 
| [00:30] | Uh-oh, “Skokie, Illinois, USA.” | “美国伊利诺斯州斯科基” | 
| [00:32] | Oh, is it from Ma and Pa Cooper? | 是你爸妈寄来的吗? | 
| [00:36] | Oh, my God. If it’s your birthday, I’m going to be so mad. | 天啊 如果是你的生日 我会生气的 | 
| [00:39] | It’s tomorrow. It’s a nothing year so I don’t feel like celebrating. | 是明天 今年没什么特别的 所以我不想庆祝 | 
| [00:42] | I’m sorry, your friends decide if there’s gonna be a celebration. | 抱歉 要不要庆祝由你的朋友决定 | 
| [00:45] | That’s how birthdays work. | 生日就是这样的 | 
| [00:47] | Fine, but no surprises. I’ve had enough of those. | 好吧 但不要准备惊喜 我收到的惊喜够多了 | 
| [00:49] | Wait, how about we throw a dinner party? | 等等 我们办个晚餐派对怎么样? | 
| [00:52] | -Can you cook? -Not at all. Can you? | -你会做饭吗? -完全不会 你会吗? | 
| [00:54] | I can make a couple of things. | 我会做几道菜 | 
| [00:55] | Oh, my God, we’re having our first Parisian dinner party! | 天啊 我们要办第一个 巴黎的晚餐派对了 | 
| [01:02] | I can see it. We can put the table right here, | 我来看看 我们可以把桌子放在这里 | 
| [01:04] | and then we can have little lights floating in the fountain! | 然后我们可以往喷泉里放点浮灯 | 
| [01:07] | We can hang some of the crap your parents sent. | 我们可以挂一些你父母寄来的破东西 | 
| [01:09] | Do we need a permit? | 我们需要得到许可吗? | 
| [01:11] | If we ask, we will. | 只要提出申请 就会拿到许可 | 
| [01:14] | Chef on your left. Chef on your left! | 主厨在你左面 | 
| [01:17] | Bonjour. | 你好 | 
| [01:18] | Hi! | 嗨 | 
| [01:19] | -What is going on here? -Oh, just hanging out. | -你们在这里干什么? -就是随便逛逛 | 
| [01:23] | Like we do. | 我们经常这样 | 
| [01:25] | Actually, it’s my birthday tomorrow, and we’re planning a little dinner party. | 其实 明天是我的生日 我们计划办一个小型晚餐派对 | 
| [01:29] | You have to be there. | 你一定要来 | 
| [01:30] | Perfect. I will bake you a cake. That will be my gift. | 太好了 我会为你烤个蛋糕 作为我送你的礼物 | 
| [01:33] | That would be really nice. Thank you so much. | 那太好了 非常感谢 | 
| [01:40] | Okay, so now that that’s settled, I’m going back to bed. | 好吧 既然这事解决了 我要回去睡觉了 | 
| [01:43] | So you can… Toodles, poodles. | 你们可以…再见 | 
| [01:48] | -So I have a question. -Okay. | -我有一个问题 -你说 | 
| [01:51] | How did your romantic weekend in St Tropez with Mathieu Cadault | 你和马修卡特在圣特罗佩的浪漫周末 | 
| [01:54] | turn into a holiday with Camille? | 怎么变成和卡蜜尔一起度假了? | 
| [01:57] | She was upset and wanted to get away. | 她很难过 想离开这里 | 
| [01:59] | And I’m glad she came. It was really fun. | 我很高兴她能去 很有趣 | 
| [02:02] | You’re avoiding the question. Why wasn’t Mathieu there? | 你在回避问题 马修为什么不在? | 
| [02:04] | Because he overheard our conversation | 因为他听到了我们的对话 | 
| [02:06] | and didn’t wanna go on vacation with me anymore, which was the right move. | 不想再和我去度假了 这是正确的决定 | 
| [02:10] | -Because you don’t have feelings for him. -Because Mathieu was a client. | -因为你对他没有感觉 -因为马修是我的客户 | 
| [02:13] | I shouldn’t have been going to St Tropez with him. | 我不该和他一起去圣特罗佩 | 
| [02:16] | And I’m all about doing the right thing now. | 我现在只想做正确的事 | 
| [02:18] | With clients and with neighbors. | 无论是对客户还是对邻居 | 
| [02:21] | So bye. | 所以再见了 | 
| [02:43] | Of course I will come to your dinner party. | 我当然会去参加你的晚餐派对 | 
| [02:45] | Oh, great. Oh, that makes me so happy. | 太好了 很高兴你能来 | 
| [02:48] | I know exactly what I’m gonna get you for your birthday. | 我很清楚该送你什么生日礼物 | 
| [02:51] | I am going to the hammam with friends today, | 我今天要和朋友去蒸澡 | 
| [02:53] | and I want you to join me. | 我想让你一起来 | 
| [02:55] | Um, a ha-what? | 蒸什么? | 
| [02:57] | You will see. You’re gonna love it. Okay, I will text you the address. | 你会知道的 你也会喜欢的 好了 我发信息告诉你地址 | 
| [03:00] | -Okay, bye. – Bye. | -好 拜拜 -拜拜 | 
| [03:02] | Bonjour, Sylvie! When did you get back to Paris? | 你好 希薇 你什么时候回巴黎的? | 
| [03:05] | This morning. | 今早 | 
| [03:06] | Did you have a good time with your husband? | 你和你丈夫玩得开心吗? | 
| [03:08] | I mean, Laurent G. | 我是说 洛朗G | 
| [03:11] | We’ve been married a very long time, | 我们结婚很久了 | 
| [03:13] | we don’t live together, we don’t have any children. | 我们不住在一起 也没有孩子 | 
| [03:15] | Now you know everything. | 现在你知道了一切 | 
| [03:17] | Well, in America we wear wedding rings! | 在美国 我们会戴结婚戒指 | 
| [03:23] | I have one more piece of business before we wrap up. | 在我们结束之前 我还有一件事要说 | 
| [03:26] | First, Rimowa loves the Cadault collab. | 首先 日默瓦想跟库特合作 | 
| [03:28] | So I’m hoping that their enthusiasm will sway Pierre. | 所以我希望他们的热情会打动皮尔 | 
| [03:32] | Second, it’s my birthday tomorrow | 第二 明天是我的生日 | 
| [03:34] | and I wanted to invite you all to a dinner party at my place. | 我想邀请你们大家 来我家参加晚餐派对 | 
| [03:37] | Ah, excellent! I’ll be there. | 太棒了 我会去的 | 
| [03:41] | -Yes, I can come. -Yay. | 好 我可以去 | 
| [03:43] | Well, merci beaucoup, Emily, for the invitation, | 艾米丽 非常感谢你的邀请 | 
| [03:46] | but first, Pierre is not at all swayable to the idea of working with Rimowa. | 但首先 皮尔完全不想和日默瓦合作 | 
| [03:52] | He was on the verge of not wanting to work with Savoir anymore. | 他差点就不想再和萨维尔合作了 | 
| [03:55] | Luckily, Julien massaged his nerves, and he saved us from losing a client. | 幸运的是 朱利恩安抚了他 他为我们挽回了一位客户 | 
| [04:00] | But there was no actual massage involved, I just want to be clear. | 但我想说清楚 并没有真的抚摸 | 
| [04:03] | And now Julien will be running point on the account. | 现在这位客户由朱利恩负责 | 
| [04:08] | -I think I hear my phone…-Julien, can we talk? | -好像我的手机响了… -朱利恩 我们能谈谈吗? | 
| [04:15] | You stole Pierre from me! | 你从我这里把皮尔偷走了 | 
| [04:16] | If anyone should be accused of stealing, it’s you. | 如果有谁该被指控偷别人客户 那该是你 | 
| [04:19] | You went over my head with Rimowa. My account. | 你跳过我去联系了日默瓦 他们是我的客户 | 
| [04:21] | You were looking for an opportunity to get back at me? | 你是在找机会报复我吗? | 
| [04:24] | I’m sorry for what happened with Pierre, but it happened because of your actions. | 皮尔的事我很抱歉 但那都是因为你的所作所为 不是我 | 
| [04:27] | -I was trying to defend you! -Next time, try not to defend me. | -我是想保护你 -下次别再保护我了 | 
| [04:30] | No problems. | 没问题 | 
| [04:31] | Everything is okay. Whoa-oh! | 没事了 | 
| [04:34] | No one stole anyone. | 没人偷客户 | 
| [04:36] | We all work together. There is no need to be mad. | 大家都是同事 没必要生气 | 
| [04:39] | -I’m not mad! I’m disappointed. -Me too! | -我没生气 我就是很失望 -我也是 | 
| [04:42] | I was looking forward to your party. You’re disinviting me. | 我很期待你的派对 但你不会邀请我了 | 
| [04:45] | -No, I’m not! -Great, I’ll be there! | -不 我没有 -很好 我会去的 | 
| [04:47] | Good! Let me know if you have any food allergies! | 很好 如果你对什么食物过敏 请告诉我 | 
| [04:51] | Voilà. | 看看 | 
| [05:00] | This is really beautiful. | 这里太美了 | 
| [05:03] | I know. | 可不是 | 
| [05:04] | There are so many cool Moroccan places to visit in this city. | 巴黎有很多可以去的 很酷的摩洛哥风格的场所 | 
| [05:08] | I just love it. The restaurants, the tea houses. | 我很喜欢 餐厅、茶楼 | 
| [05:13] | – Hello. -Hello. | -你好 -你好 | 
| [05:14] | We booked a steam and a scrub for two. | 两张含擦洗和按摩的票 | 
| [05:18] | Merci beaucoup. Towel? | 非常感谢 需要毛巾吗? | 
| [05:20] | -Oui. Merci. Thank you. -Merci. | -是的 谢谢 -谢谢 | 
| [05:29] | Can I… Can I have a robe too? S’il vous plaît. | 我能…请再给我一件浴袍好吗? | 
| [05:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [05:41] | Maybe they should find us. | 也许该让她们找我们 | 
| [05:43] | It seems a little awkward to be scanning the room, you know? | 在整个房间里来回看 有点尴尬 你知道吗? | 
| [05:48] | So am I supposed to still kiss their cheeks when we meet? | 那我们见面的时候 我还得吻她们的脸颊吗? | 
| [05:51] | What? That’s all you’re going to kiss? | 怎么?你只打算吻脸颊? | 
| [05:54] | I… Sorry,I don’t know the protocol. | 抱歉 我不懂礼节 | 
| [05:56] | I’ve never met someone for the first time naked. | 跟裸体的人第一次见面 我没有过这经历 | 
| [05:59] | Except for maybe my mom. | 也许除了我妈妈 | 
| [06:01] | -You’re funny. | 你太逗了 | 
| [06:04] | – Camille. -Hey! | -卡蜜尔 -嘿 | 
| [06:06] | -How are you? -Good, you? | -你好吗? -我很好 你呢? | 
| [06:07] | -Good, you? -Good to see you. | -很好 你呢? -很高兴见到你 | 
| [06:09] | -Bonjour. Ça va? -Hi. | -嗨 你好吗? -你好 | 
| [06:15] | You brought her to your parents’? | 她就是你带去父母家的那个女孩? | 
| [06:17] | – In English? -Sorry. | -说英语好吗? -抱歉 | 
| [06:19] | I was just asking if you are the brother fucker. | 我只是在问她 你是不是跟她弟弟上床的女孩 | 
| [06:23] | Yep, that’s me. | 对 就是我 | 
| [06:25] | Well, I don’t blame you. | 我不会怪你 | 
| [06:28] | Emily’s one of the good ones. | 艾米丽是好姑娘 | 
| [06:30] | I see. Well, nice to meet you. | 原来如此 很高兴认识你 | 
| [06:34] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [06:37] | So, Emily, do you prefer American men or French men? | 艾米丽 你更喜欢美国男人 还是法国男人? | 
| [06:41] | Apparently, I prefer young men. | 显然 我更喜欢年轻男人 | 
| [06:45] | Well, I prefer American men. | 我更喜欢美国男人 | 
| [06:47] | I mean, they’re so big and hairy. And they seem very easy too. | 他们高大 毛发旺盛 看起来还很单纯 | 
| [06:52] | Well, French men are not easy. | 法国男人不单纯 | 
| [06:55] | What’s going on with Gabriel? | 你跟加百列之间怎么样了? | 
| [06:57] | Wait, I bet that I know. | 等等 我打赌我知道 | 
| [06:59] | Camille is waiting for Gabriel to do this grand gesture, | 卡蜜尔在等加百列有所行动 | 
| [07:03] | and Gabriel is waiting for Camille to apologize for their fight. | 加百列在等卡蜜尔为他们的争吵道歉 | 
| [07:06] | Camille, are you being stubborn? | 卡蜜尔 你是在耍倔脾气吗? | 
| [07:08] | He is being stubborn. | 是他在耍倔脾气 | 
| [07:10] | You two have broken up before, right? | 你们俩以前也分过手 对吧? | 
| [07:11] | Yeah, I mean, a couple of times, and we also fight, like every couple. | 对 分了好几次 跟每对情侣一样 我们也会吵架 | 
| [07:16] | But I don’t know, like, this time it feels different. | 但我不知道 感觉这次很不一样 | 
| [07:20] | -Do you think there’s someone else? -No. | -你觉得他会不会有别人了? -没有 | 
| [07:24] | No, I don’t know. Definitely not. Mmm-mmm. | 不 我不知道 绝对没有 | 
| [07:29] | They weren’t kidding, huh? The heat in here. | 这里真是名不虚传啊 太热了 | 
| [07:34] | I mean, the only “someone else” is his restaurant. | 唯一的“别人”是他的餐厅 | 
| [07:39] | -His pots and pans mean the world to him. | 他的锅碗瓢盆对他来说就是一切 | 
| [07:41] | Actually, more than people. And I learned that a long time ago. | 事实上 它们比人重要 我很久以前就知道了 | 
| [07:44] | That’s right. Doesn’t he have a special pan that no one can touch? | 是的 他不是有一个 任何人都不能碰的特制锅吗? | 
| [07:49] | Yeah. His omelette pan. | 对 他的煎蛋锅 | 
| [07:51] | And even has his initials on it. GTC. | 上面甚至有他的名字首字母 GTC | 
| [07:54] | Of course you know you can’t get between a man and his pan, Camille. | 你当然不能插在男人 和他的锅之间 卡蜜尔 | 
| [07:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? | 
| [07:59] | He probably spoons his spoons. | 说不定他还跟他的勺子同床共枕 | 
| [08:01] | Oh, definitely! | 绝对是 | 
| [08:04] | Okay, Emily, don’t ever date a French chef. | 好了 艾米丽 千万别和法国厨师约会 | 
| [08:07] | Not on the plan. | 没这个打算 | 
| [08:12] | So did you have fun? | 你玩得开心吗? | 
| [08:14] | -I think my friends really liked you. -They were great. | -我觉得我的朋友们真的很喜欢你 -她们很好 | 
| [08:17] | And I wanted to let you know that I invited Gabriel | 我想告诉你我邀请了加百列 | 
| [08:19] | to the dinner party tomorrow night. | 来参加明晚的晚餐派对 | 
| [08:21] | Emily, why? | 艾米丽 为什么? | 
| [08:22] | Now I’m not sure if I’m coming. | 现在我不确定是不是要去了 | 
| [08:24] | No, you have to. It’ll be a great chance for the two of you to talk. | 不行 你一定要来 这是你们俩好好谈谈的好机会 | 
| [08:28] | No one has to be the first one to reach out. | 没人一定要迈出第一步 | 
| [08:30] | You both can just show up. No drama. | 你们俩只需出席派对就行 没问题的 | 
| [08:33] | Don’t be stubborn. | 别太固执了 | 
| [08:37] | Oh, my God, is that Mathieu Cadault? | 天啊 那是马修卡特吗? | 
| [08:41] | Ugh, yes. Ugh, he’s like the last person I want to see right now. | 是的 他是我现在最不想见到的人 | 
| [08:44] | You know I was kicked off Pierre’s account after the St Tropez trip? | 你知道从圣特罗佩旅行回来后 皮尔就不再是我的客户了吧? | 
| [08:47] | Are you kidding? That’s awful. | 你在开玩笑吗?那太糟糕了 | 
| [08:49] | I know, believe me. Lesson learned. | 我知道 相信我 我吸取教训了 | 
| [08:51] | I am never mixing dating and work ever again. | 我再也不会把约会和工作混为一谈了 | 
| [08:54] | -Anyway, thank you so much for the hammam. -You’re so welcome. | -总之 非常感谢请我来蒸澡 -别这么客气 | 
| [08:58] | And I’ll see you tomorrow? | 我们明天见? | 
| [08:59] | – Of course! | 当然了 | 
| [09:01] | – Okay. | 很好 | 
| [09:12] | Did someone pull a Mathieu-Cadault on Mathieu Cadault? | 有人对马修卡特 做了马修卡特会做的事吗? | 
| [09:15] | Excuse me? | 什么? | 
| [09:16] | Stand you up, like you stood up Emily? | 放你鸽子 就像你放了艾米丽鸽子? | 
| [09:19] | That’s not what happened. | 不是那样的 | 
| [09:20] | You dumped her then fired her from Pierre’s account. | 你把她甩了 还不让她继续负责皮尔的项目 | 
| [09:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? | 
| [09:24] | You didn’t have Emily taken off Pierre’s account? | 你没把艾米丽 从皮尔的项目里踢出去吗? | 
| [09:27] | I didn’t. She bungled that on her own. | 没有 那是她自己造的孽 | 
| [09:31] | And I also didn’t stand her up. | 还有 我没有放她鸽子 | 
| [09:32] | We were about to leave, and I found out Emily was having an affair. | 我们当时都要走了 结果我发现艾米丽和别人有一腿 | 
| [09:36] | I don’t want to get involved. It’s none of my business. | 我不想卷进去 那与我无关 | 
| [09:41] | If you’ll excuse me. | 失陪了 | 
| [10:17] | Oh, great. I still have to tell Rimowa that the idea they love isn’t happening. | 很好 我还得告诉日默瓦 他们喜欢的那个想法无法实现了 | 
| [10:22] | They do look good. | 它们看起真的很不错 | 
| [10:23] | No, I’m not dealing with this today. | 不 今天我不处理这件事 | 
| [10:25] | That is my birthday present to myself. | 那是我送给自己的生日礼物 | 
| [10:28] | Oh, this is also for you. | 这个也是给你的 | 
| [10:35] | It’s my Chicago deep-dish pizza from Madeline! | 玛德琳送的芝加哥深盘披萨 | 
| [10:44] | Did someone get sick? | 有人生病了吗? | 
| [10:48] | You know there’s a no-food policy in the office. | 你们知道办公室 有不准吃东西的规定吧 | 
| [10:51] | It says this can stay good for up to six month in the freezer. | 上面说这个可以在冰柜里保存六个月 | 
| [10:57] | How horrible. | 太可怕了 | 
| [10:58] | Okay, I’ll take this. | 好吧 我来拿走 | 
| [11:00] | Put it in the kitchen. Save it for later. | 把它放到厨房 晚点再吃 | 
| [11:04] | I hope you’re throwing that away. | 我希望你把它扔掉 | 
| [11:05] | Of course I am. | 我当然会的 | 
| [11:12] | Emily? | 艾米丽? | 
| [11:13] | May I take you somewhere special for lunch for your birthday? | 你过生日 我能带你去个特别的地方 吃午餐吗? | 
| [11:18] | That would be so nice, Luc. Thank you. | 那就太好了 卢克 谢谢你 | 
| [11:25] | This is where we’re having lunch? | 我们要在这里吃午餐吗? | 
| [11:27] | Oui. Pà¨re Lachaise. My favorite cemetery. | 对 拉雪兹神父公墓 我最喜欢的墓地 | 
| [11:30] | Look! | 看 | 
| [11:36] | It’s Balzac. | 这是巴尔扎克 | 
| [11:39] | I like to sit by Balzac because no one sits by Balzac. | 我喜欢坐在巴尔扎克旁边 因为没人这么做 | 
| [11:43] | They’re too busy at Chopin, or Gertrude Stein, or Oscar Wilde. | 他们忙着欣赏肖邦 格特鲁德斯坦因或奥斯卡王尔德 | 
| [11:49] | Plus, I like his big head. | 还有 我喜欢他的大头 | 
| [11:53] | Ah, so you come here often? | 你经常来这里吗? | 
| [11:54] | Always on my birthday. | 每次过生日我都会来 | 
| [11:57] | For me, to think about life is to contemplate death. | 对我来说 思考人生就是沉思死亡 | 
| [12:02] | -Huh. -We think our real life is up here. | 我们认为我们真正的生活在这里 | 
| [12:04] | But, really, we will spend most of eternity down there. | 但说真的 我们大部分时间 都要在那里度过 | 
| [12:07] | Oh, so you believe in an afterlife? | 这么说 你相信来世? | 
| [12:10] | Ah, an afterlife! | 来世 | 
| [12:13] | No, Emily. Afterlife is nothing. | 不 艾米丽 死后一切皆空 | 
| [12:16] | Oblivion. A darkness we cannot imagine. | 彻底的毁灭 我们无法想象的黑暗 | 
| [12:21] | So! Every birthday I like to enjoy every minute of life while I am here. | 言归正传 每一个生日 我都享受在这里度过的每一分钟 | 
| [12:27] | Don’t waste time with guilt, | 不要把时间浪费在内疚上 | 
| [12:28] | or thinking about Marianne number one, or Marianne number two. | 别总想着玛丽安娜一号 或玛丽安娜二号 | 
| [12:36] | Who are all the Mariannes? | 玛丽安娜是谁? | 
| [12:38] | Doesn’t matter. I don’t think about them. | 不重要 我不想她们 | 
| [12:43] | Just never date a woman named Marianne. | 永远不要和叫玛丽安娜的女人约会 | 
| [12:50] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [12:52] | Never. | 永远不要 | 
| [13:02] | -Bonjour. -Oh! Bonjour. | 你好 你好 | 
| [13:04] | -Is that for tonight? | 是为今晚准备的吗? | 
| [13:05] | -Yep.May I? | -对 -介意让我看看吗? | 
| [13:11] | Oh, you are going to serve this? | 你打算做这个 | 
| [13:13] | To people? | 给大家吃? | 
| [13:15] | I thought I was. | 我是这么想的 | 
| [13:16] | Okay, we have to get to the market. | 好吧 我们得去市场了 | 
| [13:19] | -Excuse me, what? Now? -Yes, we still have time. | -不好意思 什么?现在吗? -是的 我们还有时间 | 
| [13:38] | Now you have excellent ingredients. All you have to do is not get in the way. | 现在你有了很棒的食材 你要做的就是烧菜时别搞砸了 | 
| [13:43] | Okay. I’m going to try not to think about that too much. | 好吧 我尽量不去想太多 | 
| [13:47] | Ah, it’s probably just a little bit of rain. | 可能只是要下点小雨 | 
| [13:55] | That came out of nowhere! | 太突然了吧 | 
| [13:56] | I know. | 可不是 | 
| [14:01] | Coup de foudre. | 霹雳 | 
| [14:03] | That literally means “lightning strike.” Or thunder clap. | 字面意思是“雷击”或雷声 | 
| [14:07] | Coup de foudre. | 霹雳 | 
| [14:09] | It’s like a… summer storm! | 就像…夏日风暴 | 
| [14:13] | We get those in the Midwest all the time. | 我们在中西部经常遇到这种情况 | 
| [14:16] | – It also means… | 这个词还有一个意思… | 
| [14:19] | …love at first sight. | 一见钟情 | 
| [14:32] | I… I’m gonna… go home. | 我要回家了 | 
| [14:36] | And, um, not get in the way of the food. | 确保烧菜时别搞砸了 | 
| [15:02] | Bonjour, Pierre. | 你好 皮尔 | 
| [15:03] | Bonjour, Sylvie. | 你好 希薇 | 
| [15:05] | Why are those here? | 那些东西为什么在这里? | 
| [15:07] | I feel attacked! | 我觉得受到了冲击 | 
| [15:09] | I’m here to keep you from making the worst mistake of your career. | 我来阻止你犯职业生涯中 最严重的错误 | 
| [15:13] | This luggage is the natural next step of the Ringarde line. | 作为俗气系列的下一款产品 这个行李箱很适合 | 
| [15:17] | And I happen to think it’s exquisite. | 我觉得它很精致 | 
| [15:21] | I don’t want to be Mickey Mouse and have my face all over everything. | 我不想当米老鼠 让我的脸到处都是 | 
| [15:26] | I hate that image. | 我讨厌那张照片 | 
| [15:28] | Why? When I see that image I see a happy, successful man. | 为什么?看着这张照片时 我看到的是一位快乐、成功的人 | 
| [15:32] | -The head of a cutting-edge brand. – | 尖端品牌的头像 | 
| [15:35] | I see the head of an old hag. | 我看到的是老巫婆的头 | 
| [15:38] | A hag on a bag! | 箱上的巫婆 | 
| [15:39] | That’s what people will say. | 人们会这么说 | 
| [15:42] | Would you approve an image of yourself when you were younger? | 如果换成你年轻时的照片 你会同意放吗? | 
| [15:45] | Well, I did look pretty good | 当年我满头浓发 | 
| [15:50] | back when my body was making its own hair and collagen. | 皮肤光嫩的样子 确实要养眼很多 | 
| [15:56] | So you don’t like this image because you think you look old. | 所以你不喜欢这张照片 是因为你觉得自己看起来很老 | 
| [15:59] | But what are you saying to me? To the women who buy Pierre Cadault? | 可这样 你是在对我 对购买你产品的女人传递什么信息? | 
| [16:05] | That we’re not beautiful if we age? | 我们老了就不漂亮了? | 
| [16:09] | Women look to you to make them feel good about themselves. | 女人们指望你让她们充满自信 | 
| [16:14] | Don’t underestimate the power you have to do that. | 不要低估你的能力 | 
| [16:41] | Oh, my God! This looks so good! | 天啊 这看起来太棒了 | 
| [16:44] | I know! We have to send Bill and Jean a photo. | 可不是 我们得给比尔和珍发张照片 | 
| [16:47] | What? You’re on a first-name basis with my parents now? | 什么?你现在和我爸妈 直呼其名了吗? | 
| [16:50] | We discussed it in the text thread. You just never respond. | 我们在群里讨论过 只是你从来不回应 | 
| [16:53] | – Good evening, girls! -Bonsoir! | 晚上好 姑娘们 | 
| [16:56] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [16:58] | So I brought you the good stuff. | 我给你带来了好东西 | 
| [17:00] | The Grand Cru of Domaine de Lalisse champagne. | 莱莉丝山庄特级园的香槟 | 
| [17:02] | Bonne anniversaire, ma chérie. | 生日快乐 亲爱的 | 
| [17:04] | You are too much! | 这礼太重了 | 
| [17:05] | Um, I climbed a tree and hung over 20 feet of fairy lights? | 那我爬到树上 挂了六米多的彩灯怎么说? | 
| [17:08] | Okay, you both have done too much then. | 好吧 你们都为我付出了很多 | 
| [17:10] | But I feel very, very lucky. | 但我觉得非常幸运 | 
| [17:12] | You are. Okay, I’m gonna take this upstairs and let it chill. | 你是很幸运 好了 我要把这个拿到楼上去冰一下 | 
| [17:15] | Sure. | 当然了 | 
| [17:16] | So who’s coming to this dinner? | 谁会来吃晚餐? | 
| [17:19] | It’s you, me, Mindy, Gabriel, which you know, | 你、我、敏迪、加百列 这都是你认识的 | 
| [17:22] | and some people from the office. | 还有我办公室的一些人 | 
| [17:24] | No mystery man that you may be dating… | 没有你可能在约会的神秘男子… | 
| [17:26] | Mystery man? No! | 神秘男子?没有 | 
| [17:28] | – Bonsoir. | 你好 | 
| [17:29] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [17:30] | -I brought you these. -Thank you. | -我给你带了这些 -谢谢 | 
| [17:33] | -Hi. -Hello. | -嗨 -你好 | 
| [17:36] | You look beautiful, Camille. | 你看起来很美 卡蜜尔 | 
| [17:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:39] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [17:43] | Happy birthday party! | 生日派对快乐 | 
| [17:46] | It’s La Cousine Bette. One of my favorite Balzac novels. | 是《贝姨》 我最喜欢的巴尔扎克小说之一 | 
| [17:50] | It’s about an unmarried middle-aged woman | 写的是一个未婚中年妇女 | 
| [17:53] | who plots the destruction of her extended family. | 密谋破坏她的大家庭的故事 | 
| [17:57] | Why’d you look at me when you said that? | 你说这话的时候为什么看着我? | 
| [18:01] | Anyway, um, Pierre is doing the luggage. | 总之 皮尔同意行李箱的事了 | 
| [18:05] | Oh, my God, did Julien convince him? | 天啊 朱利恩说服了他吗? | 
| [18:07] | -No, I did. – Yay! | 不 是我 | 
| [18:08] | No hugs necessary. I did it for the company. | 不用抱我 我这么做是为了公司 | 
| [18:11] | But, um, I did bring you a little present for your birthday. | 但我确实给你带了个小小的生日礼物 | 
| [18:17] | Open it! | 打开它 | 
| [18:22] | Wow, a cigarette case. | 一个烟盒 | 
| [18:24] | Um, but you know that I don’t smoke. | 但你知道我不抽烟的 | 
| [18:26] | Well, it’s never too late to start. | 什么时候开始都不晚 | 
| [18:32] | You know, this is the longest we’ve been apart since we met. | 这是我们相识以来 分开时间最长的一次 | 
| [18:35] | Except for the first Christmas when you went skiing in Chamonix. | 除了第一个圣诞节 你去霞慕尼滑雪那次 | 
| [18:38] | That’s right. There was no cell reception so you couldn’t reach me. | 对 在那里手机没有信号 所以你找不到我 | 
| [18:42] | It made me crazy. After two days I drove all night. | 那让我很抓狂 两天后我开了一夜车 | 
| [18:44] | -I had to see you. – | 我一定要见你 | 
| [18:48] | I’m sorry for losing my temper. And I’m sorry if I pushed you away. | 对不起 我发脾气了 很抱歉我把你推开了 | 
| [18:53] | Camille… | 卡蜜尔… | 
| [18:56] | I’m sorry too. You’re not to blame. We both have things to work on. | 我也很抱歉 这不能怪你 我们都有事情要忙 | 
| [19:01] | I know. But what matters most to me is the two of us. | 我知道 但对我来说 最重要的是我们俩 | 
| [19:05] | I don’t want to throw away what we have. | 我不想放弃我们之间的一切 | 
| [19:09] | – You okay? -Yes. | -你没事吧? -没事 | 
| [19:12] | It’s exactly what I wanted for my birthday. | 这正是我想要的生日礼物 | 
| [19:15] | The two of them together.It’s… it’s how it should be. | 让他们两个复合 就该这样 | 
| [19:19] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [19:29] | Pierre! I’m so sorry! How did those get here? | 皮尔 太对不起了 那些东西怎么会在这里? | 
| [19:32] | Why are you sorry? I love them! | 你为什么道歉?我喜欢它们 | 
| [19:35] | You do? Me too! Love! | 是吗?我也是 我也喜欢 | 
| [19:39] | But I think the hardware looks a little cheap, | 但我觉得硬件看起来有点廉价 | 
| [19:41] | and so do the wheels. | 还有轮子也是 | 
| [19:42] | I totally agree. I’m on my way to a dinner party, | 我完全同意 我要去参加晚餐派对 | 
| [19:45] | but I will discuss the hardware and the wheels with Rimowa tomorrow. | 但我明天会和日默瓦 讨论硬件和轮子的事 | 
| [19:49] | Ah, no. | 不行 | 
| [19:50] | This is an important matter. | 这是很重要的事 | 
| [19:52] | I think we should figure it out now. | 我想我们应该现在就解决 | 
| [19:55] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [19:57] | And the image. You like it? | 还有照片 你喜欢吗? | 
| [19:59] | Love. | 喜欢 | 
| [20:03] | I need to see the luggage on the move. | 我要看移动中的行李箱什么样 | 
| [20:05] | Pretend you’re at the airport. | 假装你在机场 | 
| [20:17] | Faster. | 快点 | 
| [20:21] | A little bit faster. | 再快点 | 
| [20:25] | Hurry! Your plane is leaving! | 快点 你的飞机要起飞了 | 
| [20:37] | -Santé! | 祝健康 | 
| [20:38] | I think our first Parisian dinner party was a success. | 我觉得我们的 第一个巴黎晚餐派对很成功 | 
| [20:42] | Oh, I do too. | 我同意 | 
| [20:43] | Either my taste buds are impaired from heavy drinking | 要么是我的味蕾 因为过度饮酒而受损 | 
| [20:46] | or the food was actually good! | 要么就是这食物真的很美味 | 
| [20:47] | -It was really good. -Thanks. | -是真的很好吃 -谢谢 | 
| [20:49] | I think it was delicious. | 我觉得很美味 | 
| [20:51] | And I appreciate how generous you were with the butter. | 我很感激你放了很多黄油 | 
| [20:55] | Well, I think butter is where Chicago and Paris meet. | 我想黄油是芝加哥和巴黎的交汇点 | 
| [20:59] | -Oh, no, I’ll get it. I’ll get it. | 不 让我来 | 
| [21:01] | Are you having a good time? | 你过得开心吗? | 
| [21:03] | Oh, yeah, it’s a perfect night. Thank you. | 是的 今晚很完美 谢谢 | 
| [21:07] | It’s nice to see you two together. | 很高兴看到你们复合了 | 
| [21:09] | Well, I would be happy if you were seeing someone, too. | 如果你在和别人约会 我也会很高兴 | 
| [21:13] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [21:14] | If you want to keep your little affair secret, that’s fine too. | 如果你想保守你的小秘密 那也没关系 | 
| [21:38] | The cake looks spectacular, Gabriel! | 蛋糕看起来很漂亮 加百列 | 
| [21:41] | Oh, shit! The champagne. | 该死 香槟 | 
| [21:44] | Make a wish! Make a wish! | 许愿 | 
| [22:21] | Yo, Gab. Gabs, tell me what I’m eating, | 加布 告诉我我在吃什么 | 
| [22:23] | so that I can properly post about it on my social. | 这样我就可以在社交网站上 好好描述一番 | 
| [22:25] | It’s chocolate cake filled with three layers of Belgian chocolate mousse | 这是一个巧克力蛋糕 里面有三层比利时巧克力慕斯 | 
| [22:29] | and sprinkled with some sea salt from àŽle de Ré. | 并撒上一些来自雷岛的海盐 | 
| [22:31] | It’s absolutely sublime. | 太精致了 | 
| [22:33] | Yeah, I pretty much think this is the best chocolate cake I’ve ever had. Seriously. | 对 我觉得这是我吃过的 最好吃的巧克力蛋糕 真的 | 
| [22:37] | Good, I made it for you. | 很好 这是我为你做的 | 
| [22:40] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [22:46] | Ah, the champagne has arrived! | 香槟来了 | 
| [22:49] | Ah! Okay, meuf, make a toast! | 好了 姑娘 祝酒吧 | 
| [22:51] | -Yeah! -Come on! | -对 -快点 | 
| [22:52] | -Come on! -Up! | -快啊 -起立 | 
| [22:53] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [22:57] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [22:59] | Okay, where do I begin? Uh… | 好吧 我从何讲起呢? | 
| [23:02] | Well, you all have made my time here so special. | 你们让我在这里度过的时光如此特别 | 
| [23:06] | I know that I’m still getting my footing | 我知道我还有很多东西要学习 | 
| [23:08] | and making a bunch of mistakes along the way, | 一路上我犯了很多错 | 
| [23:10] | so pardon! Um… | 希望大家原谅我 | 
| [23:14] | Um, but truly, thank you, guys, for putting up with me. | 但说真的 谢谢大家对我的包容 | 
| [23:19] | -Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 | 
| [23:21] | -Santé. – Santé. | 大家安康 | 
| [23:24] | Um, I would like to make a toast too. | 我也想祝酒 | 
| [23:28] | To Emily, our hostess, | 敬我们的女主人艾米丽 | 
| [23:30] | who certainly has made her share of mistakes in Paris. | 她确实在巴黎犯了很多错误 | 
| [23:35] | She pretended to be my friend while she had an affair with my boyfriend. | 她假装是我的朋友 却和我的男朋友有一腿 | 
| [23:39] | And, to my boyfriend, who fucked my fake friend! | 敬我男朋友 他操了我的假朋友 | 
| [23:44] | À votre santé! | 祝你操的爽 | 
| [23:46] | Camille! It’s not what you think. | 卡蜜尔 不是你想的那样 | 
| [23:48] | Bullshit! | 少扯了 | 
| [23:56] | Are you sure you don’t want one? | 你确定不想来一支吗? | 
| [24:06] | Camille, wait! Can we talk? | 卡蜜尔 等等 我们能谈谈吗? | 
| [24:09] | -How long has this been going on? -It’s not going on. It… | -这种情况持续多久了? -不存在什么持续 它… | 
| [24:14] | It was nothing. | 我们之间没什么 | 
| [24:15] | For once, Emily, be honest. Did you sleep with Gabriel? | 就这一次 艾米丽 你说实话 你和加百列上床了吗? | 
| [24:26] | Camille… | 卡蜜尔… |