时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | -Be careful! | 小心 |
[01:04] | -What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[01:06] | I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[01:07] | I even stuffed a sock down one side. | 我甚至在下面塞了只袜子 |
[01:09] | Wow. You’re really covering all your bases, and then some. | 你真是考虑周到啊 面面俱到 |
[01:12] | If you could rustle up some people to come to the club tonight, that’d be amazing. | 如果你今晚能请些人来夜总会 那就太棒了 |
[01:16] | I need to prove that I can bring in customers, | 我需要证明我能带来顾客 |
[01:18] | especially ones that order drinks. Lots of drinks. | 尤其是会点很多酒水的顾客 |
[01:36] | Are you okay? You look like you just lost a follower. | 你没事吧?你看起来像没了个粉丝 |
[01:39] | No, but maybe a friend. | 不 但也许会失去一个朋友 |
[01:42] | Camille. | 卡蜜尔 |
[01:43] | I haven’t spoken to her since Gabriel told me he was staying in Paris, | 自从加百列告诉我 他要留在巴黎后 我就没跟她说过话 |
[01:46] | and now I have to go to Savoir | 现在我得去萨维尔 |
[01:47] | to meet with her about her family champagne. | 跟她见面 谈她家香槟的事 |
[01:50] | What’s the problem? Her boyfriend’s staying in Paris. | 那问题何在?她男朋友留在了巴黎 |
[01:52] | Yeah… Um, here’s the thing. | 对…是这样的 |
[01:56] | When I went to say goodbye to Gabriel, | 当我去和加百列道别时 |
[01:58] | it somehow turned into the most incredible night of sex | 不知怎么的 那晚就成了我这辈子 |
[02:02] | that I have ever had in my entire life! | 最美妙的性爱之夜 |
[02:04] | Emily! Get it, girl! | 艾米丽 恭喜你啊 姑娘 |
[02:06] | -No! -No. | -没什么可喜的 -哦 |
[02:07] | I thought that I was never gonna see him again. | 我以为我再也见不到他了 |
[02:10] | It’s like I came to Paris, and suddenly I’m Pam Spicer. | 就好像我来了巴黎 突然就成了帕姆斯派塞 |
[02:13] | Who’s Pam Spicer? | 帕姆斯派塞是谁? |
[02:14] | Just this girl from Chicago who’d get really drunk | 她是个从芝加哥来的女孩 喝得酩酊大醉 |
[02:17] | -and then hit on everyone’s boyfriends. -Oh. | 然后勾搭每个人的男朋友 |
[02:19] | Yeah, it was like kind of a joke, until it wasn’t. | 是呀 这原本是一个笑话 成真之后就不好笑了 |
[02:22] | Aren’t you planning a romantic weekend in St Tropez with Mathieu? | 你不是在计划和马修去圣特罗佩 过一个浪漫的周末吗? |
[02:25] | After the other night, I’m not so sure. | 那晚之后 我就不太确定了 |
[02:27] | No, that’s the perfect alibi. | 不 那是完美的不在场证明 |
[02:30] | Yeah… | 对… |
[02:41] | You’re taking the name down already. | 你已经要把这个名字拿下来了 |
[02:43] | Out with the old, in with the new. | 去旧迎新嘛 |
[02:46] | What are you gonna call it? | 你想怎么叫它? |
[02:48] | Antoine wants to call it “Chez Lavaux.” | 安托万想叫它“拉沃之家” |
[02:50] | I was more thinking about “Chez Gabriel.” Unless you have a better idea. | 我更想叫它“加百列之家” 除非你有更好的主意 |
[02:55] | Gabriel, I’m meeting with Camille at Savoir today. | 加百列 我今天要去萨维尔见卡蜜尔 |
[02:59] | -Oh. -What have you told her? | 你是怎么跟她说的? |
[03:00] | That I’m staying in Paris, thanks to Antoine’s investment. | 多亏了安托万的投资 我要留在巴黎 |
[03:03] | And I’m staying in Paris, thanks to a job. | 多亏了一份工作 我也会留在巴黎 |
[03:06] | For a year. Then I’m going back to Chicago, to my real life. | 就一年 然后我就回芝加哥 回到真实的生活 |
[03:10] | I certainly never meant to interfere in anyone’s relationship. | 我当然从没想过要搅和别人的感情 |
[03:13] | It’s like I violated the Prime Directive. | 我好像违反了最高指导原则 |
[03:16] | The Prime Directive? | 最高指导原则? |
[03:17] | It’s from Star Trek. | 是《星际迷航》里的 |
[03:19] | -Oh. -My dad was a huge Trekkie, | 我爸是《星际迷航》的铁粉 |
[03:21] | and made me watch all the original episodes. | 他让我看了所有的原创剧集 |
[03:23] | The Prime Directive prohibits any members of the Starfleet | 最高指导原则 禁止星际舰队的任何成员 |
[03:26] | from interfering with the lives of alien civilizations. | 干涉外星文明的生活 |
[03:29] | But in this case, you’re the alien. | 但这次 你是外星人 |
[03:33] | You’re not supposed to be in Paris. And I can’t do this to Camille. | 你不该在巴黎 我不能这么对卡蜜尔 |
[03:37] | You didn’t do anything to Camille. You did do a lot of things to me. | 你没有对卡蜜尔做任何事 你对我做的事倒挺多的 |
[03:40] | Emily, good morning. Welcome to Maison Lavaux. | 艾米丽 早上好 欢迎来到拉沃之家 |
[03:43] | The name is still under discussion. | 这个名字还在讨论中 |
[03:46] | But it’s a good one, don’t you think? And a brand extension. | 但这是个好名字 你不这么想吗? 这是品牌扩张 |
[03:49] | I’m sure Emily can appreciate that. | 我相信艾米丽会喜欢的 |
[03:51] | I actually don’t have an opinion. | 实际上我没什么意见 |
[03:53] | Come to our tasting dinner tomorrow night. | 明晚来参加我们的品鉴晚宴吧 |
[03:55] | Maybe you’ll have an opinion by then. | 也许到时候你就有意见了 |
[03:57] | Unfortunately, I can’t make it. | 很遗憾 我来不了 |
[03:59] | I will be in St Tropez with Mathieu Cadault. | 我要和马修卡特一起去圣特罗佩 |
[04:03] | Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[04:05] | Lucky man. | 他真幸运 |
[04:09] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[04:23] | Good morning,I was thinking of… | 早上好 我在想… |
[04:26] | Is that for Champà¨re? | 那是给香槟之父的吗? |
[04:28] | Yes. Just a few ideas I had to the campaign. | 对 只是提一些我对活动的想法 |
[04:30] | Yes, that Luc prepared at my request. | 是的 我让卢克准备的 |
[04:33] | -I thought Champà¨re was my account. | 我以为香槟之父是我的客户 |
[04:36] | Champagne is a French product. | 香槟是法国产品 |
[04:37] | I thought it’d be better if Luc handled things. | 我觉得让卢克来处理比较好 |
[04:40] | Maybe that is a good idea. For now. | 也许就现在来说 那是个好主意 |
[04:43] | Maybe I don’t even need to be in the meeting. Um, | 也许我根本不需要参加会议 |
[04:46] | why don’t I disappear for a few hours? You can tell her I went home sick. | 要不我消失几个小时吧? 你可以告诉她我生病回家了 |
[04:49] | -Why would we do that? -What is your malady? | -我们为什么要那么做? -你得了什么病? |
[04:52] | Camille has arrived. She is asking for you, Emily. | 卡蜜尔到了 她想见你 艾米丽 |
[04:55] | She does not look happy. | 她看起来不太开心 |
[04:57] | Actually, you do look pale. | 事实上 你的脸色确实很苍白 |
[05:06] | Camille! | 卡蜜尔 |
[05:08] | -I’m so happy to see you. -Ma chérie. | -见到你太开心了 -亲爱的 |
[05:13] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗? |
[05:15] | Yeah, I just don’t know what to do about Gabriel. | 嗯 我只是不知道该拿加百列怎么办 |
[05:17] | But it’s a great thing for you guys. He’s staying in Paris. Yay! | 但这对你们来说是好事 他要留在巴黎了 |
[05:22] | He’s not staying for me. | 他不是为我留下来的 |
[05:24] | I know something else is behind this. | 我知道这背后另有隐情 |
[05:26] | -Bonjour, Camille. -Bonjour, Sylvie. | -你好 卡蜜尔 -你好 希薇 |
[05:29] | Thank you so much for coming. And I believe you’ve met Luc. | 非常感谢你的到来 我相信你已经认识卢克了 |
[05:32] | Oh, yes, I did, at the gallery. Yeah. | 对 是的 在画廊认识的 没错 |
[05:35] | Ah! Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[05:38] | -Shall we begin? -Yep. | -我们可以开始了吗? -好的 |
[05:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:54] | We want to make Champà¨re playful and sexy. | 我们想让香槟之父变得有趣而性感 |
[05:58] | An aperitif that becomes an aphrodisiac. | 一款成为催情剂的开胃酒 |
[06:05] | Spray it, don’t say it! Champà¨re. | 激情喷洒 胜却千言万语 香槟之父 |
[06:11] | Also, there is a trendy club in St Tropez that Sylvie has connections to. | 还有 圣特罗佩有个时尚夜总会 希薇在那里有关系 |
[06:14] | They will also promote the champagne. | 他们也将对香槟进行宣传 |
[06:17] | L’oranger. Right, Sylvie? | 罗兰杰夜总会 对吗 希薇? |
[06:20] | Well, I suppose if it’ll help. | 如果有帮助 我会去联系的 |
[06:24] | Right now, what would really help is having lunch with you. | 现在真正有帮助的是和你共进午餐 |
[06:27] | Lunch? Yes. To discuss the account. | 午餐?好啊 可以讨论这个项目 |
[06:32] | Uh, Sylvie? Would you like to join? | 希薇?你想一起来吗? |
[06:34] | Please. | 拜托 |
[06:37] | I’d love to. | 那是我的荣幸 |
[06:44] | So Gabriel has decided to stay in Paris, | 加百列决定留在巴黎 |
[06:46] | and it was a very sudden decision, and I’m not sure how I feel about it. | 这个决定太突然了 我不知道要作何感想 |
[06:51] | Are we talking about the chef? | 我们是在说那位主厨吗? |
[06:53] | Yes, Camille’s boyfriend. | 对 他是卡蜜尔的男朋友 |
[06:55] | And after almost five years together, | 在一起度过五年的时光后 |
[06:57] | he decides he wants to move back home to Normandy | 他决定搬回诺曼底的家 |
[07:00] | to open his own restaurant. | 开一家自己的餐厅 |
[07:02] | Normandy? Oh, la, la. My least favorite place in France. | 诺曼底?天啊 那是我在法国最不喜欢的地方 |
[07:05] | Damp beaches and apple cider. | 潮湿的海滩和苹果酒 |
[07:09] | I can’t imagine you there. | 我无法想象你在那里 |
[07:11] | -I mean, even love has limits. -Exactly. | -我是说 爱也是有底线的 -的确 |
[07:14] | But now he’s staying in Paris. | 但现在他留在了巴黎 |
[07:16] | -And I know why. -You do? | -我知道原因 -是吗? |
[07:20] | It involves a man. | 跟一个男人有关 |
[07:23] | So he’s gay. | 这么说 他是同性恋 |
[07:25] | No. I’m talking about the man who’s investing | 不是 我说的是投资 |
[07:29] | in Gabriel’s restaurant, Antoine Lambert. | 加百列餐厅的人 安托万兰伯特 |
[07:31] | Antoine is backing the chef? | 安托万资助了主厨? |
[07:32] | Yeah. I mean, when my family offered him money to follow his dreams, | 是的 当初我的家人给他钱 让他追寻梦想 |
[07:37] | he refused and decided to leave Paris and leave me. | 他拒绝了 决定离开巴黎 离开我 |
[07:41] | And now this stranger comes along, and he decides he wants to stay. | 现在来了个陌生人 他倒是决定要留下了 |
[07:47] | And that’s a good thing. | 那是好事啊 |
[07:49] | -No? -No. | -不是吗? -不是 |
[07:51] | I mean, how can I go back to a man whose ego is so fragile | 我怎么能回到 一个自尊心那么容易受伤 |
[07:55] | that he’d rather move away than accept my family’s support? | 宁愿搬走 也不愿接受我家人支持的男人身边? |
[07:59] | Oh, men and their egos. Yeah, I understand completely. | 男人和他们的自尊心 对 我完全理解 |
[08:02] | It’s not just about the money. He’s acting weird. | 不光是钱的问题 他的表现很奇怪 |
[08:06] | Like, he’s staying here, | 比如 他留在这里 |
[08:08] | and he didn’t call me to say what’s really going on. | 却不给我打电话 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[08:10] | I’m sure he’s just busy with the new restaurant. | 我确定他只是在忙新餐厅的事 |
[08:13] | No. | 不是 |
[08:13] | There is something else behind this. I just don’t know yet what it is. | 应该另有隐情 我只是还不知道是什么 |
[08:18] | Anyway, I’m going to les toilettes. | 随便吧 我要去洗手间 |
[08:21] | Does anyone have a euro for la dame pipi? | 你们谁有1欧元可以给嘘嘘夫人? |
[08:23] | La dame who? | 什么夫人? |
[08:25] | Uh, the woman who sits outside the loo. | 坐在厕所外面的女士 |
[08:29] | Thanks, honey. | 谢了 亲爱的 |
[08:33] | So you’re having an affair with the chef, aren’t you? | 你和那主厨有一腿吧? |
[08:37] | -No. -He sent you lingerie. I remember. | -没有 -他送你内衣 我记得那事 |
[08:39] | That was a misunderstanding. | 那是个误会 |
[08:41] | Yeah, now we know where he got his good taste from. | 是啊 现在我们知道 他的品味从何而来了 |
[08:44] | Antoine. | 安托万 |
[08:46] | This is starting to make sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[08:48] | Gabriel is not staying in Paris for me. Okay? Camille is my friend. | 加百列不是为了我才留在巴黎的 好吗?卡蜜尔是我的好朋友 |
[08:54] | Oh, those are two totally unrelated statements. | 这两件事毫不相干 |
[08:57] | Oh, Emily, you’re getting more French by the day. | 艾米丽 你正一点点地更像法国人 |
[09:00] | I’m not having an affair with Gabriel. | 我没跟加百列有一腿 |
[09:03] | You know, I’m actually going to St Tropez this weekend with Mathieu. | 实际上 我这周末 要和马修一起去圣特罗佩 |
[09:07] | Oh, I see. Focus on having sex with a client | 明白了 把注意力放在跟客户做爱上 |
[09:10] | to get your mind off your friend’s boyfriend. | 这样就不会想着你朋友的男友了 |
[09:13] | Are those the new rules? | 这些是新规则吗? |
[09:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:18] | Garçon! | 帅哥 |
[09:19] | Waiter, may I have an ashtray, please? | 服务员 请给我一个烟灰缸 谢谢 |
[09:36] | Guys, can you come see my roommate and incredibly talented friend | 伙计们 你们今晚能来看看 我才华横溢的室友兼好友 |
[09:39] | perform in a drag club tonight? | 在变装夜总会的表演吗? |
[09:41] | -Oh, I hate drag. -No, she’s really talented. | -我讨厌变装 -不 她真的很有天赋 |
[09:43] | -She? -It’s complicated. | -她? -这很复杂 |
[09:45] | You’re distracting me while I’m preparing for one of my first presentations. | 我正在准备我的第一次演讲 而你在分散我的注意力 |
[09:49] | For Rimowa luggage. | 日默瓦行李箱 |
[09:51] | -Can I see? -You’ll hear it in the meeting. | -我能看看吗? -在会上你会听到的 |
[09:56] | I love drag shows. Let me know, I’ll be there. | 我喜欢变装表演 告诉我一声 我会去的 |
[09:59] | Great. I’ll text you the details. | 太好了 我发信息告诉你细节 |
[10:01] | -Great. -Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[10:06] | For Rimowa, which is such an iconic brand, | 对于日默瓦这个知名品牌 |
[10:09] | we wanted to create a playful campaign | 我们想打造一场充满趣味的活动 |
[10:11] | while showcasing the line’s fresh but classic styling. | 同时展示该系列产品 新鲜但经典的造型 |
[10:14] | Our tagline? | 我们的标语呢? |
[10:17] | “Keep your baggage to yourself.” | “行李只向你敞开” |
[10:19] | Take notes, Emily. | 做好笔记 艾米丽 |
[10:20] | We want to lean into the idea of luggage as personal and intimate. | 我们的想法是行李是私人且私密的 |
[10:24] | And, of course, Rimowa is built securely enough | 当然 日默瓦行李箱的安全性很高 |
[10:26] | to carry your secrets safely. | 足以保守你的秘密 |
[10:30] | The things people pack in their I’m sure you can imagine… | 人们会在他们行李中放的东西 我敢肯定你们能想象… |
[10:36] | It’s also a metaphor for our personal baggage… | 这也是对我们私人行李的隐喻… |
[10:39] | Yes. We understand. | 对 我们懂 |
[10:41] | We were hoping to do something a little noisier. | 我们想做点更豪华热闹的活动 |
[10:46] | Like what you did with Pierre Cadault. | 就像你们给皮尔库特设计的活动 |
[10:53] | Maybe we can do a collab with Pierre. | 也许我们可以和皮尔合作 |
[10:57] | Uh, a ringarde piece of luggage. Something really tacky. | 老式行李箱 俗气单品 |
[11:01] | That would be amusing. | 那会很有趣的 |
[11:10] | What do you think? A collab with Pierre and Rimowa. | 你怎么想?皮尔和日默瓦的合作 |
[11:14] | -I think it’s a win-win. -I’ll talk to Pierre about it. | -我觉得是双赢 -我会和皮尔谈谈的 |
[11:17] | Collabs are his thing now, thanks to you. | 现在他很擅长合作款 这都多亏了你 |
[11:19] | What do you think about his face covering a gigantic suitcase? | 你觉得在巨大的手提箱上 印上他的脸怎么样? |
[11:24] | You certainly know how to play into his ego, don’t you? | 你太懂如何迎合他的自负了 不是吗? |
[11:27] | By the way, I booked a night train tomorrow. | 对了 我订了明天的夜车 |
[11:30] | We’ll have our own couchettes. | 我们会有自己的卧铺车厢 |
[11:33] | Like a couchette coucher? | 是带床的那种车厢? |
[11:35] | Exactly. You do know a little French. | 没错 你现在对法语挺精通啊 |
[11:37] | Well, it’s that phrase. Everyone knows it. | “床”是个常用语 大家都知道 |
[11:39] | Do you want to sleep with me? | 你想和我上床吗? |
[11:41] | Well, if you insist. | 好吧 如果你坚持的话 |
[11:47] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[11:48] | Can’t wait. | 迫不及待啊 |
[11:58] | I just spoke to Mathieu. | 我刚和马修谈过了 |
[12:00] | He’s gonna ask Pierre about the collab with Rimowa. | 他会问皮尔和日默瓦合作的事 |
[12:02] | Fingers crossed. | 希望成功吧 |
[12:03] | I didn’t ask for your help, Emily. It’s my account. | 我没找你帮忙 艾米丽 那是我的客户 |
[12:07] | I know. And you’ll get the credit. | 我知道 功劳是你的 |
[12:25] | I looked at your paperwork. You left a lot blank. | 我看了你填的表格 很多地方都空着 |
[12:27] | I need to see your work permit. | 我需要看一下你的工作许可证 |
[12:29] | Oh… the work permit. I have it at home. | 工作许可证 我把它落在家里了 |
[12:32] | Yeah, right. | 嗯 好吧 |
[12:33] | Until I see it, you’ll be working for tips. | 在我看到它之前 你只能去收小费 |
[12:36] | Outside the toilets. | 在厕所外面 |
[12:44] | -Hi, let me grab my coat. -Hi. Sure. | -嗨 我拿一下我的外套 -嗨 当然可以 |
[12:48] | Oh, my God! Your apartment is so cute. I’ve never been here before. | 天啊 你的公寓好漂亮 我之前从没来过这里 |
[12:52] | Oh, thank you. It’s a little tight for two people. | 谢谢 两个人住有点挤 |
[12:55] | I love the location. | 我喜欢小厨房 |
[12:59] | I can’t even see an omelet pan without thinking of Gabriel. | 我一看到煎蛋锅就会想起加百列 |
[13:03] | He had one just like that. | 他有一个这样的锅 |
[13:05] | All French pans look alike. | 所有法式锅看起来都很像 |
[13:07] | He actually had his initials on it and– | 锅上有名字的首字母… |
[13:09] | -We’re gonna be late. Come on. -Oh, sure. | -我们要迟到了 快走吧 -好的 |
[13:28] | Please give it up for Claudette Monette. | 掌声送给克劳德特莫内特 |
[13:34] | You know, it’s been a while. When do we get to see Mindy? | 都过了这么久了 我们什么时候能看到敏迪? |
[13:37] | I don’t know, but I wanna go to the bathroom. | 我不知道 但我想去厕所 |
[13:39] | -I don’t want to miss her. -Wait. | -我不想错过她的表演 -等等 |
[13:42] | Here is the euro I owe you. | 这是我欠你的1欧元 |
[13:45] | For la dame pipi. | 给嘘嘘夫人 |
[13:47] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[13:57] | Mindy! | 敏迪 |
[13:58] | Emily, I told you not to come! | 艾米丽 我跟你说了不要来了 |
[14:00] | You’re la dame pipi? | 你是嘘嘘夫人? |
[14:02] | I… Without papers,this is the best they could offer me. | 我…没有文件 这是他们能给我的最好的工作 |
[14:05] | Is it worth it? | 值得吗? |
[14:07] | Well, they promised me a song. | 他们答应让我唱首歌 |
[14:12] | I’m also la dame poo-poo. It comes with the territory. | 当然咯 我还是便便夫人 |
[14:16] | And now,straight from the toilettes… | 现在 有请女厕… |
[14:19] | Merde. That’s me. Pee fast! | 糟糕 到我了 快点上厕所 |
[14:21] | Please welcome and give a round of applause to our very own | 让我们以热烈的掌声欢迎我们的 |
[14:25] | Dame Pipi! | 嘘嘘夫人 |
[16:25] | Please show your love for la dame pipi! Wasn’t that amazing? | 请向嘘嘘夫人表达你的爱 演出是不是很精彩? |
[16:29] | I’m Mindy, | 我是敏迪 |
[16:30] | I’ll be in le room pipi all night, so find me! | 我整晚都在洗手间 来找我吧 |
[16:38] | -You were incredible! | 你太厉害了 |
[16:41] | Oh, careful. | 小心 |
[16:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:46] | Oh, €20. Thank you, bye. | 20欧元 谢谢 拜拜 |
[16:50] | -She’s a woman, right? -Definitely. | -她是女人 对吗? -没错 |
[16:53] | Either way, it doesn’t matter. | 不管怎样 性别不重要 |
[16:57] | -You go, all right! | 勇敢上吧 |
[17:04] | Do you have to sit outside the toilets every night? | 你每晚都要坐在厕所外面吗? |
[17:07] | As long as they let me sing, I’m good. | 只要他们让我唱歌就没关系 |
[17:09] | By the way, someone tipped me with a tab of ecstasy. | 对了 有人给了我一份摇头丸 |
[17:12] | Or a French Tic Tac, I’m not sure. | 或者是法国薄荷糖 我不确定 |
[17:16] | Well, thank you guys for tonight. I needed this. | 谢谢你们今晚的招待 我很需要分分心 |
[17:19] | The lights are on. He’s still there. Why don’t you go talk to him? | 灯还亮着 他还在 你为什么不去和他谈谈呢? |
[17:24] | If he wants me back, he’s gonna have to work for it. | 如果他想挽回我 他就要为之努力 |
[17:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:31] | Good evening. -Goodnight. | -再见 -晚安 |
[17:33] | -Bye! -Bye! | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[17:39] | Are you sure you know what you’re doing? | 你确定知道自己在做什么吗? |
[17:42] | I do. | 确定 |
[18:00] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[18:01] | Delivery for Emily Cooper. | 艾米丽库珀的快递 |
[18:03] | -I’ll take it, thank you. -From Rimowa. | -我来签收 谢谢 -来自日默瓦 |
[18:21] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[18:24] | Oh, my– | 天啊… |
[18:26] | After all the support I have shown you. | 长久以来 我一直很支持你 |
[18:28] | Now you come in here and steal the one account I have? | 现在你却偷了我唯一的客户? |
[18:31] | It’s still your account. | 他们还是你的客户 |
[18:32] | Then why was the suitcase delivered to you? | 那为什么他们把行李箱寄给你? |
[18:36] | Oh, la, la. | 哎呀 |
[18:40] | Now you really do need Mathieu’s approval, huh? | 现在你真需要马修的认可了 对吧? |
[18:44] | No, I think you already have that. No? | 不 我想你已经得到了 不是吗? |
[18:48] | That’s it. From now, we are competitors. Not friends. | 就这样 从现在开始 我们是竞争对手 不是朋友了 |
[19:01] | We are doing a total renovation. | 我们正在进行全面整修 |
[19:03] | Much more of a bar scene, but still refined cuisine. | 会更有酒吧的氛围 但我们还会提供精致的菜肴 |
[19:07] | And we are calling it “Chez Lavaux.” | 我们要称它为“拉沃之家” |
[19:10] | The Costes brothers better watch out. | 考斯特兄弟可要小心了 |
[19:12] | Excuse me, I’m going to check with the chef about dinner. | 失陪一下 我去问问主厨 晚餐准备得怎么样了 |
[19:20] | We’ve got some hungry people out there. | 外面的人都饿了 |
[19:22] | I hope they’ll like it. | 我希望能让他们满意 |
[19:24] | Tripe? | 那是牛肚吗? |
[19:25] | With apple cider. It’s a local dish from Normandy. | 还有苹果酒 是诺曼底特色菜 |
[19:28] | I thought we agreed. We aren’t doing cuisine from Normandy. | 我还以为我们说好了 我们不做诺曼底的菜 |
[19:31] | It’s one dish. An homage to my roots. | 那只是一道菜 为了向我的家乡致敬 |
[19:34] | No tripe. I beg you. | 别上牛肚 求你了 |
[19:44] | Wow! That’s a statement. | 哇 太醒目了 |
[19:47] | It’s ringarde. That’s the point. | 低俗风味 那是重点 |
[19:49] | Ooh. Tacky, got it. Cool. Here. | 俗气 懂了 很好 我帮你 |
[19:53] | -Are you okay? -Yeah! I’m great. | -你没事吧? -没事 我很好 |
[19:56] | I’m going to have a wonderful, romantic weekend | 我要和我很喜欢的单身帅哥 |
[19:58] | with a nice, handsome, single man who I like a lot. | 过一个美妙浪漫的周末 |
[20:02] | He’s booked us a couchette, | 他为我们订了卧铺车厢 |
[20:04] | which, by the way, is a sleeper car with bunk beds, so. | 也就是有双层床的车厢 所以… |
[20:07] | -Don’t judge me. -I’m not judging you. | -别对我指指点点了 -我没有对你指指点点 |
[20:10] | Okay, good. I’ll text you from St Tropez. | 好吧 很好 我会从圣特罗佩给你发信息 |
[20:12] | Ooh! Sexy! | 很性感啊 |
[20:14] | -Do you need help? Okay. -No, I got it. | -需要帮助吗?好吧 -不用 我可以 |
[20:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:23] | We’re good. | 搞定了 |
[20:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:34] | -Hello. -Oh! | 你好 |
[20:36] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:37] | You’re never gonna have a problem finding your luggage at the airport. | 你在机场找行李绝对不用担心找不到 |
[20:40] | I know! It’s a lot. | 我知道 很特别吧 |
[20:43] | I think Pierre’s gonna love it. So tacky. | 我想皮尔会喜欢的 相当俗气 |
[20:47] | All right, just here. | 好了 就是这里 |
[20:48] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[20:50] | Hold on, let me help you. | 等等 我来帮你 |
[21:11] | I don’t think there’s room here for the three of us. | 我觉得这里容不下咱俩和行李 |
[21:13] | -I’m gonna check this with the porter. -Thank you. | -我去找行李员办一下托运 -谢谢 |
[21:16] | Top or bottom? | 上还是下? |
[21:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:22] | Et voilà . | 好了 |
[21:23] | Tripe à la Normandy. | 诺曼底牛肚 |
[21:25] | For those that haven’t tried it, you’re in for a treat. | 如果你们之前没尝过 这可是一道佳肴 |
[21:40] | Excusez-moi. | 对不起 |
[21:45] | Gabriel, that tripe… | 加百列 那个牛肚… |
[21:48] | Antoine, | 安托万 |
[21:50] | with all due respect, if you can’t trust me in the kitchen, | 恕我直言 如果你不能把厨房 放心地交给我 |
[21:53] | then what am I doing here? | 那我还在这里干什么? |
[21:55] | I was just going to say it is delicious. | 我只想说菜很美味 |
[21:58] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[21:59] | You’re a man who fights for his convictions. | 你是为自己的信念而战的人 |
[22:01] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[22:18] | Emily, where are you? | 艾米丽 你在哪儿? |
[22:21] | I’m on a train. | 我在火车上 |
[22:23] | On the way to St Tropez with Mathieu. | 和马修在去圣特罗佩的路上 |
[22:26] | I can’t believe the girl I stayed in Paris for | 真不敢相信 我为了你留在了巴黎 |
[22:28] | doesn’t want to be with me. | 而你不想和我在一起 |
[22:29] | Please stop saying that. | 请别再那么说了 |
[22:31] | Stop saying that you stayed for me. | 别再说你留下是为了我 |
[22:34] | Tell me that night wasn’t amazing. | 那就告诉我那晚一点也不美好 |
[22:37] | You said that you were leaving. | 你当时说你要走了 |
[22:38] | Tell me you didn’t feel everything that I felt. | 告诉我你当时没有感觉到 我所感觉到的激情 |
[22:40] | I can’t do this to Camille. | 我不能这么对卡蜜尔 |
[22:43] | I don’t want to hurt Camille either. | 我也不想伤害卡蜜尔 |
[22:45] | But I can’t stop thinking about you. | 但我一直都在想你 |
[22:48] | About us. | 和我们 |
[22:52] | And I can’t stop thinking about you. Okay? But I have to. | 我也一直在想你 好吗? 但我不能这么做 |
[22:55] | I have to stop thinking about you, which isn’t easy. | 我必须停止想你 那不是易事 |
[22:58] | I don’t think that I’ve ever felt things like that with anyone. | 我从没对任何人有过这种感觉 |
[23:01] | Then don’t go. | 那就别去了 |
[23:03] | Gabriel, it was a night that I will never forget, okay? | 加百列 那晚 我永远也不会忘记 好吗? |
[23:06] | -But it was a mista– | 但那是个错… |
[23:10] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[23:12] | Emily? | 艾米丽? |
[23:14] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[23:21] | Was that the chef? | 是那主厨吗? |
[23:25] | You slept with him after you agreed to come with me to St Tropez? | 你答应跟我一起去圣特罗佩之后 跟他上床了? |
[23:30] | Mathieu, it’s really complicated. | 马修 这件事很复杂 |
[23:33] | Let me make it simple then. | 那我就简明扼要 |
[23:35] | Are you in love with him? | 你爱上他了吗? |
[23:41] | Sorry. I can’t do this. | 抱歉 我不能这么做 |
[23:45] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪儿? |
[23:48] | I won’t go to St Tropez with a girl who’s in love with someone else. | 我不会和一个心有所属的女孩 去圣特罗佩 |
[23:51] | The hotel room is yours. Have fun with your boyfriend. | 酒店客房是你们的了 祝你和你男友过得愉快 |
[24:00] | Wait! | 等等 |
[24:03] | No, it’s too late. | 不行 不能下车了 |
[24:08] | Wait! | 等等 |
[24:10] | Mathieu, he’s not my boyfriend! | 马修 他不是我男朋友 |
[24:12] | He’s not my boyfriend! | 他不是我男朋友 |