时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | I love fashion, but God, I hate Paris Fashion Week. | 我爱时尚 但我恨死巴黎时装周了 |
[00:25] | – We haven’t ordered yet! – I’m not loving it either. | -我们还没点餐呢 -我也不喜欢时装周 |
[00:28] | Pierre Cadault is still spiraling. He won’t let us into the atelier. | 皮尔·库特还在闹情绪 他不让我们进工作室 |
[00:31] | How do I promote a show if I can’t see the clothes? | 看不到衣服 我怎么宣传时装秀 |
[00:34] | I’m sorry, Em. Do you wanna hear some good work news? | 太遗憾了 你要不要听一个好消息 |
[00:36] | Please. | 说吧 |
[00:38] | Remember the drag club I sang at? | 记得我上次唱歌的那家变装俱乐部吗 |
[00:40] | They offered me a job emceeing. | 他们邀请我当司仪 |
[00:43] | It’s just two nights a week, but they want me to sing. | 虽然只是每周两晚 但他们想让我唱歌 |
[00:45] | Mindy, that’s fantastic! | 明迪 太棒了 |
[00:47] | Wait, they know that you’re not a drag queen, right? | 慢着 他们知道你不是变装皇后吧 |
[00:50] | I mean, I think so. | 应该知道吧 |
[00:51] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[00:52] | I just need the Duponts | 只是我要跟杜邦家请几个晚上的假 |
[00:53] | to give me the nights off, but I can’t tell them why. | 但我不能告诉他们原因 |
[00:55] | They’re so conservative. | 他们太保守了 |
[00:59] | Sorry, it’s Mathieu Cadault. | 不好意思 是马修·库特发的短信 |
[01:02] | Hope this means it’s good news about Pierre. | 希望是关于皮尔的好消息 |
[01:04] | I hope this means you’re gonna kiss him again. | 希望这意味着你们会再接吻 |
[01:06] | – I tell you too much. – I love it. Wait, are you leaving? | -你知道太多了 -我喜欢 等等 你要走了 |
[01:11] | I’m still sitting here! | 我还没走呢 |
[01:19] | I’m at La Pause but I don’t see you. | 我到了 但没看到你 |
[01:22] | I said “by La Pause.” Look outside. | [马修]我是说”堡斯餐厅旁” 你往外看 |
[01:37] | You said a drink. | 不是说要喝一杯吗 |
[01:42] | And I meant it. | 没骗你 |
[02:12] | So is a boat ride on the Seine your go-to move to impress a girl? | 开船带女生游塞纳河 是你追女生的招数吗 |
[02:16] | I get on the boat whenever I have a problem. | 每次有烦恼 我就会开船出游 |
[02:19] | It gives me a fresh perspective. | 能让我发现新的角度 |
[02:21] | What’s the problem? Is it Pierre? | 你的烦恼是什么 是皮尔吗 |
[02:24] | He’s still reeling from Grey Space. | 他还在为灰色空间的事生气呢 |
[02:27] | He won’t show me or anyone the new collection. | 他不肯让我或其他任何人看他的新设计 |
[02:29] | You haven’t seen it yet either? But the show’s in three days! | 你也还没看过 三天后就是时装秀了 |
[02:33] | – My God, this is all my fault! – He’s being dramatic. That’s his job. | -天啊 都怪我 -他只是在闹情绪 这是他的工作 |
[02:39] | – Come, I wanna show you something. – What? | -走吧 我想给你看一样东西 -什么 |
[02:41] | My actual go-to move to impress a girl. | 这才是我追女生的真正招数 |
[02:53] | Okay, I can see why this is your move. | 很好 我懂你为什么有此一招了 |
[02:56] | Is it working? | 行得通吗 |
[02:59] | I can’t believe you live here. This view is so beautiful. | 真不敢相信你住在这里 这道风景太美了 |
[03:03] | I couldn’t agree more. | 十分同意 |
[03:14] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:15] | – Sorry, sorry, sorry. – No. | -不好意思 -没事 |
[03:17] | mais oui. Mais oui. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:23] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:24] | It’s the landline. | 是座机电话 |
[03:26] | Nobody has the number except for Pierre. | 只有皮尔知道这个号码 |
[03:29] | – Excuse me. Sorry, sorry. – No, no. Of… Of course. | -不好意思 抱歉 -没事 不要紧的 |
[03:34] | Allô? | 喂 |
[03:38] | What? No. I’m on my way. | 什么 不行 我马上到 |
[03:41] | I’m on my way. Don’t move. I’m on my way. | 我马上就到 别乱来 我在路上了 |
[03:44] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[03:45] | He wants to cancel his show at the Fashion Week. | 他想取消时装周的时装秀 |
[03:47] | – What? Oh, my God! – I have to go down there. | -什么 天啊 -我得过去看看 |
[03:50] | Hopefully, I can talk him out of it. | 希望能说服他打消这个念头 |
[03:53] | I’ll call you when I know more? | 一有消息 我马上打给你 |
[03:58] | To be continued? | 未完待续 好吗 |
[04:00] | Lock up on your way out, please. | 出去时请记得锁门 |
[04:11] | Well, yes. It’s gonna be perfect at the front row of Pierre Cadault’s. | 能坐在皮尔·库特秀场的前排位置就再好不过了 |
[04:15] | Thank you. Merci. | 谢谢 |
[04:16] | Emily. Bonjour. I’m so glad to see you. | 艾米丽 很高兴见到你 |
[04:19] | – You are? – Yes. | -是吗 -对 |
[04:21] | I got your e-mail with the list of influencers to invite to Pierre’s show, | 我收到你发的邀请出席皮尔时装秀的网红名单了 |
[04:24] | and I agree it’s time to shake things up. | 确实是该做点不一样的了 |
[04:27] | – Yes, about that. I… – Ladies. | -对 说到这件事 我… -两位小姐 |
[04:29] | Bonjour. Sylvie. | 希尔薇 |
[04:32] | Could I see you privately? Please? | 可以私下聊几句吗 拜托了 |
[04:35] | – Good. Everyone’s here? – Yes. | -很好 大家都来了 -是的 |
[04:38] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[04:40] | We can begin. | 可以开始了 |
[04:42] | Your new account manager says it’s time to start the meeting. | 你新的客户经理说是时候开会了 |
[04:45] | Just one minute. | 等一下 |
[04:48] | The Zimmer Paris will open in just two weeks, | 巴黎齐默酒店将在两星期后开业 |
[04:53] | and with it, the Maison Lavaux boutique, | 届时 拉沃家族标志性的香氛 |
[04:56] | featuring the hotel’s signature scent. | 将萦绕着整间酒店 |
[04:56] | \h 艾米丽·库珀 嘿 马修 | |
[05:00] | Are we ever going to talk? | 你真的不跟我说话了吗 |
[05:02] | We’re talking now. Listen to Luc. He’s very talented. | 我们不是在说话吗 听卢克说吧 他很有才华 |
[05:07] | \h 艾米丽·库珀 有消息吗? | |
[05:08] | Emily? Could we pay attention to the presentation? | 艾米丽 能不能专心听我展示 |
[05:11] | S’il vous plaît. | 拜托 |
[05:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:16] | Excuse me. I am speaking. | 不好意思 我在做展示呢 |
[05:17] | No, this is an emergency. | 不是 发生了紧急状况 |
[05:18] | Women’s Wear Daily just tweeted that Pierre Cadault is canceling his show! | “女装日报”刚发推特说 皮尔·库特打算取消时装秀 |
[05:21] | What? No, that’s not possible. | 什么 不会吧 那是不可能的 |
[05:23] | Are you sure? Last night, Matt said he could talk him out of it. | 你确定吗 昨晚马修说他会说服他的 |
[05:25] | “Matt”? | 马修 |
[05:27] | What were you doing with Mathieu Cadault last night? | 你俩昨晚在一起干什么 |
[05:30] | Why didn’t you tell me this the moment you found out? | 为什么你知道后 不在第一时间通知我 |
[05:32] | Is that Matt? Give me the phone. | 是马修打的吗 把手机给我 |
[05:36] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[05:37] | – Allô? Mathieu? – Sylvie! Please wait. | -喂 马修 -希尔薇 等一下 |
[05:40] | You will never believe this. | 说起来你肯定不信 |
[05:42] | – Pierre forfeited the venue this morning. – Et pourquoi? | -皮尔今早把场地退了 -为什么 |
[05:44] | The new collection’s ready. He won’t show it. | 新设计都完成了 但他就是不想展出 |
[05:46] | We tried a run-through this morning, and he just screamed, | 我们今早彩排过一次 但他一直大喊 |
[05:49] | “Ringarde! Ringarde!” | “俗气” |
[05:51] | at every single piece. | 每件衣服他都说俗气 |
[05:53] | Ringarde? | 俗气 |
[05:56] | Okay, well, please tell me if there’s any change, | 好吧 如果有新情况 请马上告诉我 |
[05:58] | and take good care of your uncle, Mathieu. | 好好照顾你叔叔 马修 |
[06:05] | Do you have any idea of what you have done? | 你知道自己做了什么好事吗 |
[06:09] | Me? | 我 |
[06:10] | You convinced Pierre to donate a dress that got destroyed, | 你说服皮尔捐出那件礼服 结果它被毁了 |
[06:14] | which shook his confidence so badly | 导致他信心大失 |
[06:17] | that now he won’t show at Paris Fashion Week | 如今他决定不参加时装周了 |
[06:19] | for the first time in three decades. | 这可是三十年以来第一次 |
[06:22] | And if that wasn’t enough, you slept with his nephew, Matt. | 更严重的是 昨晚你竟然跟他侄子马修上床 |
[06:26] | That last part isn’t exactly true. | 最后那句话是没有的事 |
[06:28] | So now we have a fashion designer without a fashion show, | 如今我们有时装设计师 却没有时装秀 |
[06:30] | which is almost as meaningless | 这几乎和一个不会说法语 |
[06:32] | as an American who doesn’t speak French | 却跑来巴黎的营销公司上班的美国人 |
[06:34] | at a Parisian marketing firm. | 一样毫无意义可言 |
[06:36] | Sylvie, let me just talk to him. | 希尔薇 让我去说服他吧 |
[06:39] | You are fired. | 你被开除了 |
[06:43] | Get out of my office. | 滚出我的办公室 |
[06:44] | Clear out your desk. | 去清理你的办公桌 |
[06:45] | Don’t show your face here ever again. | 别再出现在这里了 |
[07:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:20] | No. | 不好 |
[07:22] | Sylvie just fired me. | 我刚被希尔薇开除了 |
[07:24] | Is that all? | 就这 |
[07:25] | We thought someone died. | 我们还以为有人死了 |
[07:27] | Nope. Just my career. | 没有 死的是我的事业 |
[07:29] | No, it’s impossible to fire someone in France. | 不 在法国是没有人会被开除的 |
[07:31] | – What? – Oui. The bureaucracy takes months. | -什么 -革职程序要好几个月 |
[07:34] | Years. | 好几年 |
[07:36] | Simply abandon your self-respect, | 你只要放下尊严 |
[07:37] | come in once or twice a week to move papers around your desk, | 每周来一两天 在办公桌边上摸摸鱼 |
[07:40] | and don’t make eye contact with Sylvie. | 别跟希尔薇有眼神接触就行了 |
[07:42] | Ouais. My friend got fired from a law firm. | 我朋友被一家律所开除了 |
[07:46] | He was so angry that he threw his phone into the Seine. | 他很生气 把手机扔进塞纳河里 |
[07:49] | They couldn’t reach him for weeks to complete his termination. | 公司好几周都找不到他 所以没法完成革职程序 |
[07:52] | And then, they relaxed. | 后来 他们松懈了下来 |
[07:55] | He’s a partner now. | 如今他是合伙人了 |
[07:56] | We can throw your phone in the Seine, if it helps. | 我们可以帮你把手机扔进塞纳河里 |
[07:58] | Please don’t. | 千万不要 |
[08:00] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[08:02] | I wouldn’t have lasted here a week without you. | 要不是你们 我可能一周都待不下去 |
[08:04] | Emily, we will never desert you. | 艾米丽 我们绝对不会抛下你 |
[08:09] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[08:27] | All I do is think about you. I thought it would make you happy! | 我只是在为你着想 我以为这能让你快乐 |
[08:30] | You’re so selfish! | 你太自私了 |
[08:31] | No, you’re being selfish, Camille! How can you say such a thing? | 卡蜜尔 自私的人是你 你怎么可以说这种话 |
[08:34] | – I have to work. – That’s all you’re good for. | -我要去上班了 -你只知道工作 |
[08:37] | Bonsoir, Emily. | 晚上好 艾米丽 |
[08:44] | Hi, Camille. Is everything okay? | 卡蜜尔 你们还好吗 |
[08:46] | Well, not really. | 不太好 |
[08:48] | Well, what happened? Can I help? | 发生了什么 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[08:50] | – Gabriel found a restaurant he can afford. – Isn’t that good news? | -加百列找到他买得起的餐厅了 -这不是好消息吗 |
[08:54] | The restaurant isn’t in Paris, Emily. | 艾米丽 那家餐厅不在巴黎 |
[08:56] | – It’s in Normandy, where he’s from. – What? He… | -而是在他的老家诺曼底 -什么 他… |
[08:59] | – He’s moving to Normandy? – Yes. Next week. | -他要搬去诺曼底 -没错 下周 |
[09:02] | Next week! Wh… | 下周 什么… |
[09:03] | Why are we just finding out about this? | 他怎么现在才说 |
[09:06] | – He just told me. – I don’t believe it. I mean, I’m shocked. | -他刚告诉我的 -真不敢相信 我很震惊 |
[09:10] | Not more shocked than you, obviously. | 当然你比我还要震惊 |
[09:12] | – You must be très shocked. – I’m actually really pissed off. | -你肯定很震惊了 -其实我很生气 |
[09:15] | Me too! For you, I mean, it… | 我也是 我替你感到生气 这也… |
[09:18] | What is he thinking? | 他到底在想什么 |
[09:21] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[09:22] | Either he expects me to move across the country | 他可能希望我抛下我的人生 搬到法国另一边去 |
[09:24] | and leave my whole life behind, or this is his way of breaking up with me. | 不然他就是想跟我分手 |
[09:34] | I’m so sorry. | 真替你们难过 |
[09:36] | I’m just gonna go to my parents’ house and… | 我要回老家一趟 然后… |
[09:40] | I need to think about all this, you know? | 我需要好好想想 |
[09:42] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[09:44] | And I’m here if you need anything. | 需要什么的话 我随时都在 |
[09:47] | – I know. – Yeah. | -我知道 -真的 |
[09:49] | I know. Thank you, Emily. | 我知道 谢谢你 艾米丽 |
[09:52] | You’re such a good friend. | 你真是我的好朋友 |
[09:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:13] | So were you ever gonna tell me? | 所以你没打算告诉我吗 |
[10:14] | Or just leave me a note? | 还是你想留张纸条就跑 |
[10:16] | “Hey, going to Normandy. Have a nice life.” | “我要去诺曼底了 好好生活” |
[10:18] | The deal came together quickly. | 这笔交易进行得太快了 |
[10:20] | And you never discussed it with Camille? | 而且你也没跟卡蜜尔商量过吗 |
[10:22] | She was always going to say no to Normandy, | 我拒绝了她妈的贷款后 |
[10:25] | or to anywhere after I declined her mother’s loan. | 她是不可能去诺曼底或其他地方了 |
[10:27] | But, you know, I grew up there, and it’s a great opportunity. | 但那是我长大的地方 而且这是大好机会 |
[10:31] | I always dreamed of a restaurant in Paris, but… | 我一直梦想在巴黎开餐厅 只是… |
[10:33] | Sometimes your dream is somewhere you didn’t expect it to be. | 有时梦想会落在自己意想不到的地方 |
[10:35] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[10:36] | I mean, I thought Chicago was it for me, | 我以前也以为 我的梦想就在芝加哥 |
[10:38] | and now here I am, saying goodbye to one of my first friends in Paris. | 如今我却在这里 跟我在巴黎最早认识的朋友道别 |
[10:43] | I just can’t imagine this city without you living downstairs. | 真的很难想象没有你住我楼下的巴黎 |
[10:47] | And without your omelets. | 也没有你做的煎蛋卷 |
[10:50] | I’m really gonna miss your omelets. | 我会很想念你做的煎蛋卷 |
[10:52] | They will miss you too. | 它们也会想念你的 |
[10:56] | I am excited for you. | 我为你感到开心 |
[10:59] | – You have a picture of the new place? – Of course. | -你有没有新餐厅的照片 -当然 |
[11:01] | It’s next to a restaurant with two Michelin stars | 就在一家米其林二星餐厅隔壁 |
[11:03] | that is very popular. | 那家餐厅非常有名 |
[11:05] | Too popular, so I thought, whenever people can’t get in… | 太有名了 所以我心想 要是人们进不去… |
[11:08] | – They come to the place next door. – “The place next door.” | -就会去隔壁那家餐厅 -“隔壁那家餐厅” |
[11:12] | I should call it that. | 这个名字不错 |
[11:14] | Here, take a look. | 你看看 |
[11:16] | It is humble but quite charming. | 虽然不起眼 但很有魅力 |
[11:18] | Seems like the perfect fit for you. | 看起来很适合你 |
[11:22] | And this is the dining room. I want to take out the bar. | 这是用餐区域 我打算拆掉吧台 |
[11:25] | And, well, the kitchen is a bit small, | 厨房也有点窄 |
[11:27] | but once everything’s in place… | 不过一切齐全后… |
[11:49] | – Bonjour. – Bonjour. | -你好 -你好 |
[11:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[11:54] | Do I need to fire you again? | 要我再次开除你吗 |
[11:55] | No. | 不要 |
[11:57] | But I have outstanding clients, | 但我还有些客户要处理 |
[12:00] | and until the paperwork is filed, | 在手续办完之前 |
[12:02] | I still have a duty to them and to Savoir. | 我依然有义务服务他们和萨维尔公司 |
[12:07] | Julien, would you please bring me a copy of the paperwork | 朱利安 请你把革职公文副本拿来 |
[12:09] | so I can close this matter? | 让我尽快结束这事 |
[12:11] | – Mais oui, Sylvie. – Thank you. | -好的 希尔薇 -谢谢 |
[12:15] | I’ll handle your clients’ needs. | 我会处理你客户的需要 |
[12:16] | But if you insist on coming here, just get out of the way, hmm? | 但如果你坚持要来上班 就别让我看到你 |
[12:20] | Sylvie! I need to talk to you about Maison Lavaux. | 希尔薇 我想跟你谈谈拉沃家族的企划 |
[12:25] | I do not think it is the right fit. | 我觉得我们不适合合作 |
[12:30] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[12:31] | Me and Antoine? | 我和安托万 |
[12:33] | You know how is it when you put two alpha males together. | 你把两个强势的男人放在一起 知道会有什么后果吧 |
[12:38] | Somebody’s going to get killed. | 总有一个人会被干掉 |
[12:43] | – I… I’d be happy to help. – But you no longer work here. | -我很乐意帮忙 -但你已经被开除了 |
[12:47] | Maybe just until we find a better solution? | 等我们找到更好的解决方案后 再开除她吧 |
[12:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:58] | It’ll keep you busy until the termination is complete. | 在革职程序完成前 让你有点事干 |
[13:03] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[13:18] | This just came for you, and I think you should see it. | 这是你的邀请函 我觉得你应该看看 |
[13:21] | Did you open this? | 你打开了吗 |
[13:22] | You are very indignant for someone who does not work here. | 你作为一个被开除的人 脾气还这么暴躁 |
[13:26] | Grey Space took over Pierre’s old venue. | 灰色空间拿走了皮尔的场地 |
[13:28] | Oui. What a slap in the face. | 真是甩了他一巴掌 |
[13:32] | Matt, I just got an invitation from Grey Space. | 马修 我刚收到灰色空间的邀请函 |
[13:34] | – Pierre got one as well. – Really? | -皮尔也收到了 -不会吧 |
[13:36] | They’re dancing on his grave and inviting him to watch? | 他们在他的坟墓上跳舞 还邀请他去观赏 |
[13:39] | – That’s so insulting. – It’s despicable. | -真是奇耻大辱 -太可恶了 |
[13:42] | He is manic. | 他气疯了 |
[13:45] | And he wants to see you, now. | 对了 他想现在见你 |
[13:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:50] | Tell Pierre I can make it to the atelier in 20 minutes if I hurry. | 跟皮尔说 我会尽快在20分钟内赶到工作室 |
[13:55] | Excuse me? You’re not going anywhere. | 你说什么 你哪也不能去 |
[13:58] | You’ve done quite enough to ruin Pierre Cadault’s career. | 你干的事足够毁掉皮尔·库特的事业了 |
[14:01] | He requested me personally. | 他说要见我 |
[14:03] | Well, I’m coming with you. | 那我跟你一起去 |
[14:18] | Gossip Girl! | 绯闻女孩来了 |
[14:20] | – Elle est arrivée! – Bonjour, Pierre. Comment ça va? | -她来了 -你好 皮尔 你怎么样 |
[14:23] | Très bien. | 好极了 |
[14:25] | I have something you must see. Come. | 我要给你看一件东西 跟我来 |
[14:30] | Emily, I was about to show a stale, lifeless collection. | 艾米丽 我差点要展出过时 死板的衣服了 |
[14:36] | I have been sleepwalking for too long. And now… | 我梦游太久了 如今… |
[14:41] | I wake up! | 我醒过来了 |
[14:45] | Pierre! It’s amazing! | 皮尔 太棒了 |
[14:49] | But you inspired it! | 是你启发了我 |
[14:51] | Yeah, it’s very original, Pierre. | 皮尔 这件作品充满原创精神 |
[14:54] | The future of Cadault. | 这就是库特的未来 |
[14:57] | And I want the world to see this immediately! | 我要全世界马上看到这个作品 |
[15:01] | But the show is canceled, so that presents a bit of a problem. | 但你的时装秀取消了 所以有点麻烦 |
[15:04] | I love the idea, but we can’t stage a show with one dress. | 我喜欢你的想法 但只有一件衣服办不了时装秀 |
[15:09] | I shall make a dozen. Right now! | 那我就做很多件 我这就去做 |
[15:13] | You forfeited the venue yourself. | 场地已经被你退了 |
[15:15] | Then find me another one! | 那就再给我找个场地 |
[15:19] | I’ve got an idea! | 我有个主意 |
[15:21] | If it’s one-tenth as brilliant as this dress, | 如果它能有这件礼服的十分之一精彩 |
[15:23] | you’ll be the toast of Fashion Week. | 你肯定会成为时装周的焦点 |
[15:25] | You work on the clothes, | 你负责设计衣服 |
[15:28] | we’ll work on the venue. | 我们负责找场地 |
[15:29] | Merci, Emily. | 谢谢你 艾米丽 |
[15:32] | And now, everyone out! | 现在 通通给我出去 |
[15:45] | So what’s your grand idea? | 所以你的好主意是什么 |
[15:47] | Well, I haven’t thought of it yet. | 其实我还没想到 |
[15:49] | God, you’re insane! | 天啊 你疯了 |
[15:51] | And so is he. That explains everything. | 他也疯了 这下都说得通了 |
[15:54] | – There must be something we can do. – Yeah, sure. | -肯定会有办法的 -是是是 |
[15:57] | We can call back everyone we disinvited and tell them to come | 我们可以把所有被取消邀请的人叫回来 |
[15:59] | and look at one dress in a venue we can book in a day! | 在一个一天内能订到的场地看一件礼服 |
[16:02] | See? Easy. | 你瞧 不难吧 |
[16:05] | No designer will ever want to work at Savoir after this disaster. | 发生这场灾难后 没有设计师会愿意跟我们合作了 |
[16:14] | Look at this! Grey Space is hijacking Pierre’s venue. | 你看 灰色空间劫走了皮尔的场地 |
[16:20] | More empty stunts. That’s all anyone cares about anymore. | 又搞无谓的噱头 现在人们只在乎这种玩意 |
[16:26] | We need to look at things from a different perspective. | 我们得换个视角去看事情 |
[16:28] | Yeah, but there’s no way we can find a venue. | 没错 但我们是不可能找到场地的 |
[16:31] | I think we might already have one. | 我觉得 我们可能已经找到了 |
[16:50] | – Min, what’s up? – Did you get my texts? | -明迪 什么事 -你看到我的短信了吗 |
[16:53] | No, I didn’t. Sorry. | 没有 不好意思 |
[16:54] | I’ve been buried in work since I got home. | 我回家后就一直在忙工作 |
[16:57] | Good. You’re here. | 你在家 那就好 |
[17:02] | You don’t have an elevator, do you? | 你们这里没有电梯吗 |
[17:04] | No, what… what’s going on? | 没有 怎么回事 |
[17:06] | Could you help me with the rest of my bags first? | 可以先帮我拎行李吗 |
[17:08] | Sure. | 行 |
[17:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:11] | Okay. So I did what you said. | 我听了你的话 |
[17:14] | I took the job, told them I would make myself available | 接受了那份工作 我跟他们说 |
[17:18] | on Tuesdays and Friday nights, | 我周二和周五晚上有空 |
[17:20] | and then avoided the question of gender expression | 也刻意用迷人的笑声 |
[17:23] | with a coquettish laugh. | 避开了性别表现的问题 |
[17:25] | – I was kidding about that. – And the Duponts fired me! | -我那天是开玩笑的 -结果我被杜邦家开除了 |
[17:29] | I thought it was really hard to fire people in France. | 我以为在法国很难被开除 |
[17:31] | It’s a lot easier if you’ve overstayed your visa illegally. | 如果签证到期后非法滞留 就容易多了 |
[17:35] | – I don’t know. – Well… | -我也不知道 -那… |
[17:38] | You can stay here as long as you need. | 你需要在这儿住多久都行 |
[17:39] | You are the best, Em. I cannot thank you enough. | 你最好了 艾米丽 我不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[17:43] | I’m gonna buy you so much wine. | 我要请你喝很多很多葡萄酒 |
[17:45] | Wait, this is gonna be so much fun. | 住在一起肯定会很好玩的 |
[17:48] | You know, can I… | 我可不可以… |
[17:50] | – I’m just gonna change in there. – Okay. | -我进去换件衣服吧 -好的 |
[17:52] | Can I just claim a drawer? | 介意我腾出一个抽屉吗 |
[17:53] | There… There’s just one drawer. | 我只有一个抽屉 |
[17:57] | Cute! | 真不错 |
[17:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:06] | I brought you a going-away present. | 我要送你一份告别礼 |
[18:09] | I think I’m supposed to get you one of those. | 应该是我送你才对 |
[18:11] | Right. | 也是 |
[18:13] | Well, I thought you might like to have this. | 你应该会想要这个平底锅 |
[18:17] | Really? Thank you. | 真的要送给我吗 谢谢 |
[18:21] | And also, if you’re not doing anything tomorrow night, | 还有 如果你明晚有空的话 |
[18:24] | it’s my last night at the restaurant. | 我明天最后一天上班 |
[18:26] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[18:27] | Wh… Why so soon? | 怎么… 怎么这么快就要走了 |
[18:30] | You know, why wait to start my new life? | 展开新生活何必再等呢 |
[18:33] | And you and Camille…? | 你和卡蜜尔已经… |
[18:37] | We want different things right now. And, … we need to be free to do them. | 我们的追求已经不同了 所以… 需要给彼此自由 |
[18:42] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:44] | Well, she’s not coming to Normandy, | 她不打算去诺曼底 |
[18:46] | and I’m not staying in Paris, so we will just go our own ways. | 我也不打算留在巴黎 我们就各走各的吧 |
[18:51] | – In America, that’s called a breakup. – Yeah. | -在美国 这叫分手 -对 |
[18:54] | We… We call it that here too. | 在这里也叫分手 |
[18:58] | I’m sorry. | 太遗憾了 |
[18:59] | It’s okay. It’s just… life. | 没事 这就是… 人生 |
[19:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:08] | Thank you for the pan. | 谢谢你送的平底锅 |
[19:11] | I promise I’ll never clean it. | 我答应你 我不会拿去洗的 |
[19:12] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[19:13] | I’ll see you at the restaurant. If you can. | 明晚餐厅见 能来就来吧 |
[19:19] | Bonsoir. | 晚安 |
[19:25] | Hot chef is leaving Paris? | 帅哥厨师要离开巴黎了 |
[19:27] | And he’s single? | 而且他单身了 |
[19:28] | You heard all that from the bathroom? | 你在浴室里都听见了 |
[19:30] | These walls are made of straw and horsehair. | 这些墙是用干草和马毛做的 |
[19:32] | It’d be harder not to listen. | 想不听见都难 |
[19:34] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[19:35] | He’s buying a restaurant in Normandy, | 他买下了诺曼底的一家餐厅 |
[19:37] | and Camille doesn’t wanna move, so he’s going alone. | 卡蜜尔不想搬过去 所以他要自己去了 |
[19:40] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[19:41] | Em, you’ve been mooning over each other since you got here. You have to… | 自从你搬来这 你们就一直互相喜欢了 你得… |
[19:44] | I have a lot of work tonight, okay? | 我今晚有很多事要忙 好吗 |
[19:47] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[19:54] | I’ll be super quiet. | 我一句话都不说 |
[20:13] | 巴黎时装周 灰色空间 春夏系列 | |
[20:22] | How did Grey Space get such a turnout? | 灰色空间的时装秀怎么能来这么多人 |
[20:25] | – Nervous? – Too scared to be nervous. | -紧张吗 -害怕多过紧张 |
[20:29] | It’s gonna work. It has to. | 一定行得通的 必须行得通 |
[20:46] | Pierre! Pierre! | 皮尔 皮尔 |
[20:47] | Why did you cancel your show? | 为什么取消你的时装秀 |
[20:50] | Pierre! Pierre! Are you here to see Grey Space? | 皮尔 你是来看灰色空间的时装秀吗 |
[20:53] | No. You’re here to see Pierre Cadault! | 不是 你们是来看皮尔·库特的 |
[21:30] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[21:47] | Pierre Cadault! Pierre Cadault! Pierre Cadault! | 皮尔·库特 |
[21:50] | Pierre Cadault! Pierre Cadault! | 皮尔·库特 |
[22:03] | Pierre Cadault! Pierre Cadault! | 皮尔·库特 |
[22:05] | Pierre Cadault! Pierre Cadault! | 皮尔·库特 |
[22:07] | Pierre Cadault! Pierre Cadault! Pierre Cadault! | 皮尔·库特 |
[22:18] | Santé! | 干杯 |
[22:21] | Paris Match: “Pierre Cadault takes over Fashion Week.” | “巴黎竞赛画报”的标题是”皮尔·库特攻陷时装周” |
[22:26] | Daily Mail: “The old guard is back. The new guard is ringarde.” | “每日邮报”的标题是”旧人归来 新人过气” |
[22:30] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[22:31] | Daily Mail is appalling. | “每日邮报”很烂 |
[22:33] | But I will frame that. | 但我还是会把剪报裱起来 |
[22:36] | Thank you for being patient. We’ve never been this busy. | 感谢你们耐心等候 餐厅今天太忙了 |
[22:38] | Well, I tagged the restaurant | 来到这里后 我在皮尔的ins故事里 |
[22:40] | on Pierre’s Instagram stories when we got here. | 标记了这家餐厅 |
[22:42] | Sorry for the avalanche. | 抱歉突然来了这么多人 |
[22:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:50] | Merde. | 糟糕 |
[22:51] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[22:53] | Catherine, Antoine! What brings you here? | 凯特琳 安托万 什么风把你们吹来了 |
[22:56] | Well, I follow Pierre Cadault on Instagram. | 我关注了皮尔·库特的ins |
[22:58] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[23:00] | So when I showed Antoine this restaurant, he said, “Well, I know that place.” | 我给安托万看这家餐厅 他说”我知道这里” |
[23:03] | So here we are. | 于是我们就来了 |
[23:04] | Well, you’re right on time. | 你们来得正是时候 |
[23:06] | It’s the chef’s final night in Paris. He’s moving to Normandy. | 这是主厨在巴黎的最后一晚 他要搬到诺曼底了 |
[23:09] | Are you serious? | 不会吧 |
[23:10] | Incroyable! | 很好 |
[23:11] | What luck! | 我们运气真好 |
[23:13] | Antoine has been promising to take me here for weeks now. | 安托万说要带我来这家餐厅 说了好几周了 |
[23:16] | – Chéri? – He’s full of promises, isn’t he? | -对吧 亲爱的 -他这个人满嘴承诺 不是吗 |
[23:20] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[23:22] | So sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[23:26] | So, Emily, I heard that you’re in charge of Maison Lavaux now. | 艾米丽 听说拉沃家族的企划交到你手上了 |
[23:31] | It seems so. | 算是吧 |
[23:32] | I’m so pleased. | 太好了 |
[23:35] | I think you will be a much better fit for my husband. | 我觉得 你更适合我丈夫 |
[23:39] | – Right. Professionally. – Whatever you wanna call it. | -没错 专业上 -随你怎么说 |
[23:45] | – I approve. – chérie. | -我不反对 -亲爱的 |
[23:48] | Our table is ready. | 我们的桌子准备好了 |
[23:49] | Lovely to see you. Au revoir. | 很高兴见到你 再见 |
[23:51] | – Au revoir. Bonne soirée. – Bonne soirée. | -再见 晚安 -晚安 |
[23:57] | I can’t believe how happy Pierre looked. | 没想到皮尔今天这么开心 |
[23:59] | You are a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[24:03] | Pierre is a genius. I just pulled off a publicity stunt. | 皮尔才是天才 我只是搞了个公关噱头 |
[24:06] | Regardless, I would like to celebrate with you properly. | 总之 我想和你一起好好庆祝 |
[24:13] | Have you ever been to… say, Saint-Tropez? | 你去过… 圣特罗佩吗 |
[24:18] | Never. | 没有 |
[24:20] | What about this weekend? | 这个周末一起去吧 |
[24:24] | I’d love to. | 好啊 |
[24:26] | Bye. See you soon. | 再见 后会有期 |
[24:28] | – Merci. Au revoir. – Merci. Merci. | -谢谢 再见 -谢谢 |
[24:30] | Drive carefully. | 小心开车 |
[24:33] | The most promising chef in the city’s leaving? | 城里最有前途的厨师要走了 |
[24:35] | Paris was not what you dreamed? | 你的梦想不在巴黎 |
[24:37] | Not exactly. I… I love Paris. | 也不是 我很喜欢巴黎 |
[24:39] | And I love this restaurant. | 也很喜欢这家餐厅 |
[24:42] | Actually, the owner wants to sell, but… | 其实 老板是想卖掉这家餐厅 |
[24:44] | …it’s too expensive. | 只是价格太高了 |
[24:45] | That’s what investors are for. | 投资人的作用就在这儿啊 |
[24:47] | I had an offer, actually. My girlfriend… | 其实有人愿意投资 是我女朋友… |
[24:52] | Ex-girlfriend’s family. | 我前女友的家人 |
[24:55] | – But it was too… – Compliqué? | -但这种事太… -复杂 |
[24:59] | My wife’s family invested in my business when I began, so… | 我创业初期也是靠我太太的家人投资 所以… |
[25:02] | I understand. | 我理解的 |
[25:04] | You leave your girlfriend, you lose your restaurant. | 离开女朋友 餐厅就没了 |
[25:13] | I don’t think there’s anything left for me in Paris, anyway. | 反正巴黎也没什么值得我眷恋的了 |
[25:32] | Pierre decided to call it a night? | 皮尔终于要回去了 |
[25:34] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[25:35] | I just put him in a car, | 我刚把他送上车 |
[25:36] | and he is going to crash a Grey Space event at Caviar Kaspia. | 他要去卡斯皮亚餐厅 砸灰色空间的场子 |
[25:39] | I told him we’d meet him there. | 我跟他说 我们在那边见 |
[25:41] | The chef! | 厨师来了 |
[25:43] | Dinner was excellent. | 你做的晚餐太棒了 |
[25:45] | And congratulations on your new place. | 也恭喜你开餐厅了 |
[25:48] | Merci. Are you leaving? | 谢谢 你们要走了 |
[25:52] | One more party before we put Fashion Week to bed. | 再出席一场派对 时装周就告一段落了 |
[25:55] | Sounds, fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[25:58] | Actually, I was thinking I’m probably just gonna go home. | 其实 我想回家了 |
[26:02] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[26:03] | Of course. We have all weekend to celebrate. | 当然 我们有整个周末的时间来庆祝 |
[26:12] | Well… | 那… |
[26:15] | thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[26:18] | for making my last night in Paris so… memorable. | 为我在巴黎的最后一夜留下深刻的回忆 |
[26:22] | I was just returning the favor. | 我只是想还你人情 |
[26:28] | Well… | 那… |
[26:32] | good night, Gabriel. | 晚安 加百列 |
[26:38] | And good luck. | 一切顺利 |
[26:40] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[26:56] | ♪ I know how to dive into another body ♪ | ♪ 我知道如何潜入另一具身体 ♪ |
[27:00] | ♪ Know how to rest into a car wreck ♪ | ♪ 知道如何沉入一辆车的残骸 ♪ |
[27:03] | ♪ I know How to one-two my knuckles bloody ♪ | ♪ 我知道如何重重捶打自己 ♪ |
[27:08] | ♪ Know how to blow through stacks Of dead presidents ♪ | ♪ 知道如何背诵死去的总统们 ♪ |
[27:11] | ♪ And I know It doesn’t have to be this way ♪ | ♪ 我也知道生活不必如此 ♪ |
[27:15] | ♪ There’s a voice in my head Saying, “Please, please, please” ♪ | ♪ 我脑海里的声音说 “拜托 拜托” ♪ |
[27:19] | ♪ And I know It doesn’t have to be this way ♪ | ♪ 我也知道生活不必如此 ♪ |
[27:25] | ♪ But I’m not listening ♪ | ♪ 但我不想听 ♪ |
[27:27] | ♪ I burst into flames ♪ | ♪ 我燃烧成火焰 ♪ |
[27:29] | ♪ So brilliantly ♪ | ♪ 如此绚烂 ♪ |
[27:31] | ♪ Yes, I do it so well… ♪ | ♪ 是的 我很擅长… ♪ |
[27:33] | Gabriel! Hello? | 加百列 有人吗 |
[27:37] | Gabriel! | 加百列 |
[27:44] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[27:48] | I… I just, I… | 我… 我只是… |
[27:51] | I didn’t want that to be the last time that we saw each other, and I’m… | 我不希望刚才是我们最后一次见面 我… |
[27:54] | I’m gonna miss you so much, and I… | 我会很想念你的 我… |
[28:13] | ♪ Ashes to ashes ♪ | ♪ 灰烬化为灰烬 ♪ |
[28:15] | ♪ Dust to dust ♪ | ♪ 尘土归于尘土 ♪ |
[28:17] | ♪ You’ll never have me more than once ♪ | ♪ 你此生只能拥有我一次 ♪ |
[28:22] | ♪ Ashes to ashes, dust to dust ♪ | ♪ 灰烬化为灰烬 尘土归于尘土 ♪ |
[28:25] | ♪ You’ll never have me more than once ♪ | ♪ 你此生只能拥有我一次 ♪ |
[28:28] | ♪ You’ll never have me ♪ | ♪ 你此生只能 ♪ |
[28:31] | ♪ More than once ♪ | ♪ 拥有我一次 ♪ |
[28:37] | I’ve thought about this so many times. | 我幻想这件事太多次了 |
[28:40] | I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t thought about it too. | 如果我说我没想过 那是骗人的 |
[28:45] | And… it was incredible. | 刚才真是太棒了 |
[28:49] | But you’re leaving. | 可是你要离开了 |
[28:51] | It’s just Normandy. | 我只是去了诺曼底 |
[28:54] | No, I know, I know. It’s… | 我知道 只是… |
[28:57] | It’s not that I can never see you again. It’s just… | 又不是说我再也见不到你了 只是… |
[29:01] | I don’t think I should… | 我觉得我不该… |
[29:04] | ever see you again. | 再见到你了 |
[29:06] | And… | 那… |
[29:08] | what if I wanna see you again? | 要是我想再见到你呢 |
[29:11] | Well, then we’d both be hurting someone that we care about a lot. | 那我们就会伤害到我们很在乎的人 |
[29:17] | We never really had a chance. | 我们从来都没有过机会 |
[29:20] | But at least, now, we have this one perfect thing. | 但至少现在 我们拥有了这段完美的回忆 |
[29:25] | And I feel like I’m dreaming and I’m about to wake up. | 我感觉就像做梦一样 只是梦快醒了 |
[29:31] | Well… | 那… |
[29:33] | let’s not wake up just yet. | 我们暂时先别从梦里醒来 |
[29:59] | Bonjour, Sylvie. | 你好 希尔薇 |
[30:01] | I just talked to Pierre’s publicist. He’s doing an interview with French Vogue. | 我刚跟皮尔的公关通电话 他要接受法版”时尚杂志”采访 |
[30:04] | – I was thinking… – Please, for once, just listen. | -我在想… -拜托你就这一次 好好听我说话 |
[30:08] | About our conversation the other day, | 关于我们那天的对话 |
[30:10] | I’ve decided not to file your termination paperwork. | 我决定不提交你的革职公文了 |
[30:13] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:15] | You have potential, but you lack polish. | 你有潜质 只是缺乏磨练 |
[30:19] | So if you are to remain at Savoir, | 所以 如果你想继续待在萨维尔 |
[30:21] | I won’t be so easy on you going forward. | 我是不会对你手软的 |
[30:25] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[30:26] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[30:40] | Booked the 6PM train Friday in Saint-Tropez. | [马修]我订了周五晚上六点去圣特罗佩的火车 |
[30:44] | Sound good? | [马修]可以吗 |
[30:50] | Can’t wait 🙂 | 迫不及待了 |
[31:02] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[31:06] | You must have really enjoyed your meal last night. | 看来你昨晚一定是吃得很开心了 |
[31:09] | I’m here for business. | 我是来谈公事的 |
[31:11] | – You? – I just live right down there. | -你呢 -我就住在附近 |
[31:14] | – That’s convenient. – Excuse me? | -那就方便了 -你说什么 |
[31:19] | I… I thought you were leaving this morning. | 我… 我以为你今天早上走 |
[31:23] | So did I. | 我也以为 |
[31:24] | So, what’s the champagne for? | 你为什么拿香槟 |
[31:26] | – Your last hurrah? – Quite the opposite. | -最后一场告别派对吗 -刚好相反 |
[31:30] | I could not bear to see Paris lose its most promising young chef. | 我不忍心看到巴黎失去最有前途的年轻厨师 |
[31:33] | Antoine wants to back me in the restaurant. | 安托万想资助我买餐厅 |
[31:36] | In… In Paris? | 在巴黎吗 |
[31:39] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[31:41] | Gabriel belongs here. | 加百列属于巴黎 |
[31:43] | He’s too talented to be banished to Normandy. | 他太有才了 不该被放逐到诺曼底 |
[31:52] | My wife. Excuse me. | 是我太太打来 失陪一下 |
[31:55] | – So you’re staying in Paris? – Yes. | -你不离开巴黎了 -是的 |
[32:01] | Don’t worry. You can keep the omelet pan. | 别担心 你可以留着那个煎蛋卷平底锅 |
[32:06] | I’ll go get another glass. | 我再去拿个杯子 |
[32:13] | I just heard from Gabriel. He’s staying in paris. | [卡蜜尔]我刚听加百列说 他不离开巴黎了 |
[32:15] | Can we talk? | [卡蜜尔]我们可以聊聊吗 |