时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | The Cubs have done it! | 芝加哥小熊队胜出 |
[00:20] | – So that’s your plan for her champagne? – Yep. | -这是你给她家香槟做的企划 -没错 |
[00:23] | I shipped a box of Champère to my favorite bar in Chicago, | 我把一箱”香槟之父”寄去我最爱的芝加哥酒吧 |
[00:26] | and people went bananas. | 那边的人为之疯狂 |
[00:28] | Like apes. | 像野人一样 |
[00:30] | We market Champère as a spray. | 我们以喷洒用香槟的形式做推广 |
[00:31] | Champagne showers don’t just have to be for pro athletes after a big win. | 喷洒香槟不是专业运动员领奖时的专利 |
[00:35] | They can be for everyone. We’re making extravagance accessible. | 人人都可以这么做 我们让奢侈品平民化 |
[00:39] | And very American, | 果然是美国人的作风 |
[00:40] | to be so wasteful. | 超浪费的 |
[00:42] | Actually, the tradition began in France | 其实这个传统源自于法国 |
[00:45] | with Formula 1 drivers in the ’60s. | 60年代 一级方程式车手开创了先河 |
[00:47] | But now we use it to make bikinis wet. | 如今我们用来弄湿比基尼 |
[00:51] | Well, thank you, Luc. | 谢了 卢克 |
[00:53] | So when do we meet these clients? | 我们什么时候去见这些客户 |
[00:56] | Well, Camille invited us to an art opening | 卡蜜尔邀请我们今晚出席她在玛莱区的 |
[00:58] | at her gallery in the Marais tonight, and there will be lots of champagne. | 美术馆的一场开幕典礼 现场会有很多香槟 |
[01:01] | I’ll wear a raincoat. | 到时我要穿雨衣 |
[01:03] | Well… | 还有… |
[01:05] | Sylvie, Antoine called again. | 希尔薇 安托万又打来了 |
[01:07] | Unavailable. | 没空 |
[01:09] | I think he’s calling about the scent for the Zimmer hotel. | 他好像要谈齐默酒店香氛的企划 |
[01:11] | Unavailable! | 没空 |
[01:13] | And, Judith Robertson | 卢浮宫美国友人协会代表 |
[01:15] | from the American Friends of the Louvre called for you. | 茱迪·罗伯森打来找你 |
[01:19] | For me? Any idea what she wants? | 找我 有什么事吗 |
[01:21] | A new friend, I suppose. | 她可能想跟你交朋友吧 |
[01:31] | Thank you so much for meeting me, hon. | 亲爱的 非常感谢你来见我 |
[01:34] | Are you familiar with the American Friends of the Louvre? | 你了解卢浮宫美国友人协会吗 |
[01:39] | Googled it. | 我上谷歌查过 |
[01:40] | But to be honest, | 不过说真的 |
[01:41] | it’s just so nice to sit down with an American friend of anything. | 能跟美国朋友聚在一起 简直太舒服了 |
[01:44] | Don’t I know. | 可不是嘛 |
[01:45] | Sometimes I just long to hear that r sound. | 有时 我真的很想听到卷舌音 |
[01:48] | I know. | 我理解 |
[01:49] | It’s like the French r can’t be bothered to come out of their mouths. | 法国人就是懒得卷舌 |
[01:52] | Try having a name like Robertson. | 如果你叫罗伯森 你就懂了 |
[01:55] | Every French person dry heaves just trying to pronounce it. | 法国人念我的名字时 好像作呕一样 |
[01:58] | Judith Robertson. | 茱迪·罗宾森 |
[02:02] | My name sounds like an airline. | 我的名字听起来像航空公司 |
[02:04] | Emily Coop-air. Fly me. | 艾米丽·库珀 带我飞吧 |
[02:08] | Well, that’s the price we pay. | 这就是我们要付出的代价 |
[02:10] | I’ll get down to brass tacks. | 我们来聊正事吧 |
[02:12] | I know that you work for Pierre Cadault. | 我知道你为皮尔·库特工作 |
[02:15] | I’ve been following you on Insta. | 我一直有关注你的ins |
[02:17] | Do you think that Pierre would donate a dress | 你觉得他会愿意捐一件礼服 |
[02:20] | to be auctioned for the AFL? | 给我们用作拍卖吗 |
[02:23] | Well, first of all, Pierre is wonderful | 首先 皮尔确实是个很出色的设计师 |
[02:26] | and… and very charitable, | 也很爱做善事 |
[02:27] | but, well, he’s also very particular about his image. | 但他也很在乎自己的形象 |
[02:30] | Of course. I mean, it’s gonna be a big to-do. | 我完全理解 不过这是一场大型活动 |
[02:33] | It’ll be a whole lot of press coverage. | 媒体会大肆报导 |
[02:36] | Well, wow. From a marketing point of view, | 天啊 从市场营销的角度来看 |
[02:39] | I don’t see how that couldn’t be good for his brand, so I’ll definitely ask him. | 这对他的品牌有利无弊 所以我肯定会问他的 |
[02:43] | Très bien. | 很好 |
[02:44] | Let’s order. | 我们点餐吧 |
[02:47] | It’s all in English. | 菜单都是英文 |
[02:49] | Honey, this is Ralph Lauren’s place. | 亲爱的 这里是拉夫·劳伦开的餐厅 |
[02:52] | They’re not even allowed to speak French here. | 在这里不准说法语 |
[02:55] | What a relief. | 太好了 |
[02:57] | Look, a cheeseburger. | 你瞧 是芝士汉堡 |
[03:00] | Do you mind? It just looks so good. | 你介意挪开一下吗 看起来太好吃了 |
[03:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:06] | The irony of how a french fry can make you feel so at home. | 法式炸薯条竟然这么有家的味道 挺讽刺的 |
[03:22] | – Emily from Savoir, how are you? – I am good, thanks, Mathieu. | -萨维尔公司的艾米丽 你好吗 -很好 谢谢 马修 |
[03:25] | I was wondering if I could come by the atelier | 我能不能去一下你们工作室 |
[03:27] | to discuss something with you and Pierre. | 我想跟你和皮尔商量点事 |
[03:29] | He’s working nonstop with Fashion Week so close. | 时装周快到了 他忙得焦头烂额 |
[03:32] | But I can meet you for a drink tonight, if you’d like. | 但我们可以今晚出来喝一杯 如果你愿意 |
[03:35] | I’m going to a gallery opening with some friends. | 我今晚要跟朋友们去画展开幕典礼 |
[03:38] | Text me the address, and I’ll see you there. | 把地址发给我 我们今晚见 |
[03:45] | I’m so excited to meet this scary boss you always talk about. | 我很期待见到你常提起的那个恐怖上司 |
[03:49] | I’ve met her. She’s not so bad. | 我见过她 她没那么恐怖 |
[03:51] | She scares most French people. | 她可吓坏了不少法国人 |
[03:54] | There she is. Sylvie, Luc! You came. | 她来了 希尔薇 卢克 你们来了 |
[03:56] | This is Camille. | 这是卡蜜尔 |
[03:58] | – Enchantée. Very nice to meet you. – Enchantée. | -很高兴认识你 -幸会 |
[04:00] | – A pleasure. – Thank you. | -幸会 -谢谢 |
[04:02] | Yeah, we are really looking forward to representing your family’s champagne. | 我们很期待能推广你家的香槟 |
[04:07] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[04:10] | Mathieu Cadault, | 马修·库特 |
[04:12] | honoring us with his presence. | 大驾光临 让我们倍感荣幸 |
[04:14] | Emily asked me to meet her here. | 艾米丽叫我来这里见她 |
[04:16] | She can’t stop working, can she? | 她真是个工作狂 对吧 |
[04:20] | So, guys, let’s see some art. | 各位 我们来看一些画吧 |
[04:23] | Please. | 好啊 |
[04:24] | Follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[04:27] | So this is a new artist we just signed. | 这是我们刚签下的画家 |
[04:32] | – Interesting. – I find this very sexual. | -有意思 -我感受到很强烈的性暗示 |
[04:37] | – Really? – Yeah, he’s right. | -是吗 -他说得对 |
[04:39] | The artist told me this piece was, | 画家告诉我 |
[04:41] | all about her last love affair, so… | 这幅画主要描述她上一段恋情 |
[04:43] | Of course. Look at this slit. | 看得出来 看看这道裂缝 |
[04:47] | Obviously, it represents her vagina. | 显然象征她的阴道 |
[04:49] | And the four colors chosen | 她也很刻意 |
[04:51] | were very intentional. | 选用这四种颜色 |
[04:52] | Red is blood. The yellow is urine. | 红色象征鲜血 黄色象征尿液 |
[04:56] | And… and so on. | 以此类推 |
[04:58] | So what does the white represent? | 那白色象征什么呢 |
[05:02] | She’s been pitching an entire beverage campaign | 她最近在用喷射的概念 |
[05:05] | based on ejaculation, and she doesn’t know what the white is. | 推广某种饮料 却不知道白色象征什么 |
[05:08] | It’s the spray, Emily. | 艾米丽 就是喷出来的东西 |
[05:12] | Mathieu, I’m so honored to work with Pierre. | 马修 我很荣幸能跟皮尔合作 |
[05:15] | Please tell me everything about his new collection. | 我想了解他最新的设计 |
[05:18] | What’s going on between you two? | 你们俩怎么回事 |
[05:21] | – Who? – You and Mathieu. | -谁 -你和马修 |
[05:22] | – What? Nothing. – Don’t you see the way he looks at you? | -什么 没什么事 -你没看见他看你的眼神吗 |
[05:25] | He’s a client. | 他是我们的客户 |
[05:26] | Who cares if he’s a client? He’s, handsome, wealthy, | 这不重要 重点是他英俊多金 |
[05:30] | and he’s the heir of Pierre Cadault. | 还是皮尔·库特的继承人 |
[05:31] | – How do you know all this? – How do you not? | -你怎么知道的 -谁不知道呢 |
[05:34] | I mean, he’s in Voici and Paris Match all the time dating some celebrities. | 他经常上八卦杂志 交往对象都是女明星 |
[05:37] | God, really? | 天啊 真的吗 |
[05:39] | Yes, Emily. He’s perfect for you. | 是的 艾米丽 他很适合你 |
[05:41] | Because he’s rich and he dates celebrities? | 就因为他有钱 而且经常约会女明星 |
[05:43] | Because he’s successful, and he’s got his life on track. | 因为他事业有成 前途无量 |
[05:47] | A track paved with money he hasn’t had to work for. | 他的前途不是自己挣来的 |
[05:50] | Oh mon Dieu, Gabriel. Struggling isn’t the only way. | 天啊 加百列 辛苦打拼不是唯一的途径 |
[05:53] | Guys, this conversation is ridiculous. | 两位 这个话题越来越奇怪了 |
[05:56] | He’s a client, not a boyfriend. | 他是我的客户 不是男朋友 |
[05:59] | Lovely gallery, but I’d better get out of here before I buy something. | 这家美术馆很棒 我再不走 就要破费了 |
[06:04] | Shall we have dinner? | 一起去吃晚餐吧 |
[06:06] | There is a wonderful bistro just around the corner. | 附近有一家很棒的酒馆 |
[06:10] | Anywhere quiet where we can discuss business is good. | 只要是安静 适合谈公事的地方就行 |
[06:28] | This is so good. | 太好吃了 |
[06:29] | It’s my favorite crepe stand in Paris. | 这是我在巴黎最喜欢的可丽饼摊位 |
[06:32] | It’s funny how every culture has its pancake. | 真有趣 每个文化里都有煎饼 |
[06:35] | You can’t compare our crepes to your pancakes. | 你不能拿我们的可丽饼跟你们的煎饼比较 |
[06:38] | I mean, no contest. We win. | 根本不能比 我们赢定了 |
[06:41] | – Well, you haven’t tried mine. – You’ll have to make them for me sometime. | -那是因为你还没吃过我做的 -那以后你做给我吃 |
[06:47] | Look, I’ve read about this. It’s Grey Space, the designers. | 我了解过这个品牌 设计师叫”灰色空间” |
[06:52] | They’re releasing this limited edition hoodie. It’s 900 euros. | 他们刚推出这款限量版连帽衫 一件九百欧元 |
[06:55] | the streetwear guys from the States. | 我想起了 他们是美国的街服设计师 |
[06:58] | – They have a show at Fashion Week? – Yeah. | -他们在时装周有一场秀 -是的 |
[07:00] | And they’re doing this whole thing, not releasing the location of their show, | 他们有个套路 不公开秀场地点 |
[07:03] | and, of course, it’s making everyone wanna go. | 自然搞得人人都想去 |
[07:06] | – They’re good at getting noticed. – I can see that. | -他们懂得吸引众人的注意力 -看得出来 |
[07:10] | So, how’s Pierre’s collection coming along? | 皮尔的最新设计有什么进展 |
[07:13] | It’s always a challenging time of year, | 每年这个时候都充满挑战 |
[07:15] | but at this point, I know how to manage the moods. | 但合作这么久了 我知道怎么处理情绪 |
[07:18] | – How long have you worked together? – Since university. | -你们合作多久了 -从我上大学开始 |
[07:22] | But I moved in with him in London when I was 13. | 但我13岁就搬到伦敦和他住了 |
[07:25] | It wasn’t the most stable childhood. | 我的童年过得并不安稳 |
[07:28] | But every day was something new. | 每天都有新的变化 |
[07:31] | – You and I are so different. – Is that so? | -我们的成长经历很不同 -是吗 |
[07:33] | Yeah, I grew up in the suburbs, in the same town as my parents, | 是的 我在我爸妈所在的城市郊区长大 |
[07:36] | and went to high school where my mom was the math teacher. | 在我妈当数学老师的高中念书 |
[07:39] | Every day was the same. | 每天都过得一样 |
[07:40] | I didn’t get on a plane until I was 12 | 我12岁才第一次坐飞机 |
[07:43] | and hadn’t been to Europe until now. | 这是我第一次来到欧洲 |
[07:47] | God, you must think that I am so boring. | 天啊 你肯定觉得我很无趣 |
[07:50] | I’m not bored at all. Are you? | 一点也不会 你觉得无趣吗 |
[07:54] | No. | 不会 |
[07:56] | Okay, so, the American Friends of the Louvre | 是这样的 卢浮宫美国友人协会 |
[07:58] | are hosting this big charity event | 将举办一场大型慈善活动 |
[08:00] | and asked if Pierre would donate a dress. | 他们希望皮尔能捐赠一件礼服 |
[08:02] | Is that how it works? | 原来是这么操作的吗 |
[08:05] | We pay you, and you come in and ask for favors? | 我们付钱给你们公司 你们却来向我们求助 |
[08:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:11] | Come by the atelier tomorrow, | 明天来我们工作室吧 |
[08:12] | and we’ll see if there’s a dress that works. | 看看有没有适合的礼服 |
[08:14] | Thank you. I really appreciate it. | 谢谢你 感激不尽 |
[08:16] | – All right. – Okay, well, I should be heading home. | -好吧 -那我该回家了 |
[08:18] | All right. Well, good night, Emily. | 好吧 晚安 艾米丽 |
[08:27] | – We’ll talk soon. – Yep. Bye. | -再聊 -好的 再见 |
[08:49] | That was strange to see you last night with Mathieu Cadault. | 昨晚你和马修·库特一起出现 挺奇怪的 |
[08:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:52] | Well, if I recall, your corporate commandments | 如果我记得没错的话 你的企业守则 |
[08:54] | were very specific about not mixing business with pleasure. | 明确写道 要公私分明 |
[08:57] | We were just meeting at the gallery to discuss Pierre. | 我约皮尔到美术馆谈公事 |
[09:00] | He’s donating a dress to the AFL auction. | 他将捐一件礼服给AFL拍卖 |
[09:02] | – AFL? – American Friends of the Louvre. | -AFL -卢浮宫美国友人协会 |
[09:05] | Oh, God, the last thing the Louvre needs is more friends from America. | 天啊 卢浮宫最不需要更多美国来的朋友了 |
[09:08] | It’s gonna be a big event. | 这将是一场大型活动 |
[09:10] | There’ll be a lot of press. We’re all invited. | 很多媒体在场 我们都受到邀请 |
[09:12] | Sylvie, this just arrived for you. | 希尔薇 这是刚送来给你的 |
[09:20] | Send it back. | 送回去 |
[09:24] | What was that about? | 怎么回事 |
[09:27] | Antoine. | 安托万 |
[09:30] | – Can you translate this? I don’t… – It’s a cliché in any language. | -可以翻译一下吗 -用哪种语言 都是老掉牙的话 |
[09:34] | He wants her back, and she is… | 他想挽回她 而她… |
[09:36] | Unavailable. | 没空 |
[09:38] | Did they break up? Can they break up? | 他们分手了吗 他们有可能分手吗 |
[09:41] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[09:42] | – No. – What’s going on? | -不行 -怎么回事 |
[09:45] | Antoine sent a gift to Sylvie, | 安托万给希尔薇送了礼物 |
[09:48] | and she won’t open it. | 但她不肯打开 |
[09:49] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[09:50] | Luc, what are you doing? | 卢克 你在干什么 |
[09:57] | Beautiful earrings. | 好漂亮的耳环 |
[10:00] | Nah, not for the ear. | 这可不是耳环 |
[10:03] | For the nipple. | 是乳环 |
[10:04] | What? No. | 什么 不可能 |
[10:06] | No. No! No. | 不可能 |
[10:09] | You think you know Sylvie, yeah? | 你以为你很了解希尔薇吗 |
[10:15] | But, no, but… but those are really earrings, though, right? | 可是… 这真的是耳环 对吧 |
[10:30] | Hi, Judith. | 茱迪 |
[10:32] | What a great turnout. | 好多人啊 |
[10:33] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 |
[10:34] | We have a lot of Louvre lovers here. | 这里有很多热爱卢浮宫的人 |
[10:37] | And they’re all gonna have their eyes on that Pierre Cadault. | 他们都对皮尔·库特的礼服虎视眈眈 |
[10:41] | Sylvie, this is Judith Robertson. | 希尔薇 这位是茱迪·罗伯森 |
[10:43] | Judith, this is Sylvie Grateau, my boss. | 茱迪 这是我的上司希尔薇·格拉托 |
[10:45] | Enchantée, Judith. | 幸会 茱迪 |
[10:47] | It’s so nice to meet you, Sylvie. | 希尔薇 很高兴见到你 |
[10:50] | Thank you so much for lending us this one. | 感谢你把她借给我们 |
[10:52] | Oh, well, you can have her for your permanent collection. | 你把她变成你的永久收藏品都行 |
[10:58] | Why are there exterminators here? | 怎么会有灭鼠工人出现 |
[11:00] | It’s Paris, there’s always a rat somewhere. | 这是巴黎 到处都是老鼠 |
[11:02] | No, they’re not exterminators. They’re a designer duo called Grey Space. | 不 他们其实是个双人设计师组合 叫灰色空间 |
[11:06] | American and very avant-garde. | 他们是美国人 非常前卫 |
[11:10] | That’s another word for ugly. | “前卫”的另一个说法是”丑怪” |
[11:12] | I’ll leave you two. | 你们聊吧 |
[11:14] | You know, I am usually the one that sticks out like a sore thumb here. | 我通常都是人群中最抢眼的人 |
[11:18] | I always go to the market in my yoga pants and my favorite Cowboys sweatshirt, | 我经常穿瑜伽裤和我最爱的牛仔卫衣去市场 |
[11:21] | but, honey, this look takes the cake! | 但你们这个造型完胜了 |
[11:25] | – Well, thank you. – Let me guess. Ghostbusters? | -谢谢夸奖 -让我猜猜看 “抓鬼敢死队” |
[11:27] | No, workwear. It’s our spring collection. | 不 是工作服 这是我们的春季系列 |
[11:32] | – Well, I think it’s cute. – Is this your event? | -我觉得很好看 -你是主办人吗 |
[11:35] | Well, it wouldn’t have happened without this lady. | 要是没有她 这场活动也办不成 |
[11:37] | Honey, she has hooked us up with the pièce de résistance. | 她帮我们弄来了今晚的重点拍卖品 |
[11:41] | Pierre Cadault. That’s why we’re here. | 皮尔·库特 我们就是为了他而来的 |
[11:43] | Oh, cool. I work for the firm that reps Pierre. | 太好了 我在皮尔雇用的营销公司上班 |
[11:45] | Have you guys ever considered taking on a team? | 你们有想过要雇用营销策划团队吗 |
[11:47] | You’re growing so fast, I imagine you’re not as hands-on as you’d like. | 你们发展很快 可能会应付不过来吧 |
[11:51] | Well, we do our marketing in-house. | 推广都是我们自己在做 |
[11:53] | And we manage to stay pretty hands-on, but thanks. | 我们也应付得来 谢了 |
[11:56] | Oh, damn, we have a problem. | 糟糕 出状况了 |
[11:59] | – What… what is it? – There are thunderstorms in Dallas. | -怎么了 -达拉斯遭遇暴风雨袭击 |
[12:02] | Why is that a problem? | 所以呢 |
[12:04] | Well, Amanda and Frank Carrouth’s plane got delayed. | 阿曼达和富兰克·卡鲁斯的航班延迟了 |
[12:07] | She was supposed to wear the dress, | 她本来要当模特 展示那件礼服的 |
[12:09] | and her oil-billionaire husband promised he’d bid on it. | 她的石油大亨富豪老公还答应要拍下礼服 |
[12:13] | merde. | 糟糕 |
[12:14] | – Well, that doesn’t sound too good. – No, everything’s fine. | -这似乎不妙啊 -不 没事的 |
[12:17] | We just kind of lost our model. | 只是没有模特了 |
[12:21] | – Judith, this is Mathieu Cadault. – I know who he is. Pleasure, hon. | -茱迪 这是马修·库特 -我认识他 幸会 亲爱的 |
[12:25] | Likewise. | 幸会 |
[12:26] | You must have a dozen models on speed dial | 你肯定认识不少模特 |
[12:29] | we could ask for a last-minute favor. | 能让我们临时请求帮忙 |
[12:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:32] | We need someone to wear Pierre’s dress for the auction. | 我们需要在拍卖上展示皮尔礼服的模特 |
[12:38] | I have the perfect person. | 我有个非常适合的人选 |
[12:43] | And now we’re going to sell a private tour of Château Margaux. | 现在要拍卖玛歌酒庄私人观光行程 |
[12:47] | And I’ll begin with 5,000 euros. | 起拍价五千欧元 |
[12:49] | 5,000, on my left, at 5,000. | 五千欧元 左边这位叫价五千欧元 |
[12:51] | 7,000. Thank you, madam. | 七千欧元 谢谢这位夫人 |
[12:53] | At 8,000. It’s against you, madam, now. | 有人出八千欧元 夫人 |
[12:55] | 8,000 euros, last chance. | 八千欧元 最后一次机会 |
[12:57] | I shall sell it now | 我以八千欧元 |
[12:58] | for 8,000 euros. | 出售这个观光行程 |
[13:01] | Sold! Thank you so much. | 成交 感激不尽 |
[13:07] | And now, we’re going to come to the last lot of this evening’s auction. | 现在将请出今晚拍卖会的最后一件拍卖品 |
[13:11] | We are going to sell a dress | 我们要拍卖一件礼服 |
[13:14] | made by the great, great Pierre Cadault, | 由伟大的设计师皮尔·库特设计 |
[13:17] | who happens to be here tonight. | 他今晚也在场 |
[13:31] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[13:35] | She looks beautiful, doesn’t she? | 她很漂亮吧 |
[13:36] | Of course she does. She’s wearing Pierre Cadault. | 当然了 她可是穿着皮尔·库特的礼服 |
[13:40] | Honey, Amanda Carrouth could have never squeezed into that dress. | 亲爱的 阿曼达·卡鲁斯绝对穿不下这条裙子 |
[13:44] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:45] | And we will start the bidding at 10,000 euros. | 从一万欧元起拍 |
[13:48] | 10,000. | 一万欧元 |
[13:50] | Yes, 10,000 euros. 10,000. | 很好 一万欧元 |
[13:52] | 12,000.14,000.16,000. | 一万两千 一万四千 一万六千 |
[13:55] | 18,000.18,000.20,000. | 一万八千 两万 |
[13:58] | New bidder at 22,000 euros. | 有人叫价两万两千欧元 |
[14:01] | – At 22,000. – That’s bizarre. | -叫价两万两千欧元 -奇怪了 |
[14:04] | – Those designers are bidding on my dress. – You should feel flattered. They’re fans. | -那些设计师在竞拍 -你应该高兴 他们是你的粉丝 |
[14:09] | Oh, my God, and they’re driving it up. | 天啊 他们还在叫价 |
[14:11] | It’s at 35,000! Oh, man! | 叫价三万五千欧元 天啊 |
[14:14] | I am getting goosebumps. Feel. | 我起鸡皮疙瘩了 你摸一下 |
[14:17] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[14:18] | It’s your bid, sir. | 叫价吧 |
[14:20] | At 38,000 euros. | 三万八千欧元 |
[14:23] | Sold! | 成交 |
[14:24] | Thank you very much. | 十分感谢 |
[14:25] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你们 |
[14:34] | Congratulations, guys. I’m so excited. | 恭喜你们 我太开心了 |
[14:42] | What have they done to my dress? | 他们对我的礼服做了什么 |
[14:43] | Publicity stunt. | 这是宣传手段 |
[15:21] | I went to the market earlier this morning, and I always grab a paper. | 我今早去了市集 我总会顺便买份报纸 |
[15:29] | 时装周 库特与灰色空间的丑闻 卢浮宫美国友人协会的拍卖会上 一件女式时装店的礼服被一对设计师喷墨 | |
[15:29] | Oh, God, is there no other news? | 天啊 没有其他新闻可以报导了吗 |
[15:31] | 时装周 库特与灰色空间的丑闻 卢浮宫美国友人协会的拍卖会上 一件女式时装店的礼服被一对设计师喷墨 | |
[15:32] | Seems like it was a pretty big deal. | 事情似乎闹得挺大的 |
[15:33] | Do you want me to translate the article for you? | 要我帮你翻译这则新闻吗 |
[15:36] | No, I lived it. | 不用了 我就在现场 |
[15:39] | I really, really don’t wanna go into work today. | 我今天真的很不想去上班 |
[15:41] | Don’t. Skip a day. | 那就别去 翘班一天吧 |
[15:43] | Stay here. | 留下来 |
[15:44] | I wish I could. | 我也想留下来 |
[15:46] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[15:50] | Well, thanks for checking in on me. | 感谢你来看我 |
[15:52] | Of course. I, … | 当然 我… |
[15:54] | I hope the rest of your day doesn’t make the news. | 希望你今天不会再闹新闻了 |
[16:02] | You guys just kiss so much here. | 你们法国人经常接吻嘛 |
[16:33] | This is bad. | 这可不是好事 |
[16:34] | Nothing I’ve read has been negative towards Pierre. | 我还没看到针对皮尔的负面评价 |
[16:37] | They’re all saying the same thing, that it’s the old guard versus the new. | 说的都差不多 新旧对战 |
[16:40] | Oh, ’cause you think being referred to as “old” is positive? | 你觉得”旧”不是负面评价 |
[16:43] | Well, there is a way to spin this. | 这其实也有好处 |
[16:44] | Pierre’s account had a ton of new follower notifications today, | 今天皮尔的账号涨了很多粉丝 |
[16:47] | and we’ve already acquired | 一夜之间 灰色空间的720万个粉丝中 |
[16:48] | 100,000 of Grey Space’s 7.2 million followers overnight. | 已经有十万人关注了我们 |
[16:52] | Pierre’s part of the conversation more than ever. | 皮尔从没这么被热议过 |
[16:54] | But what is the conversation? | 但是人们议论的是什么呢 |
[16:57] | If we lose this client, even Chicago will want to get rid of you. | 如果这个客户没了 芝加哥总部都会想开除你 |
[17:32] | Hey, guys. | 两位 |
[17:33] | Remember me? The person you covered in paint yesterday? | 还记得我吗 昨天被你们喷漆的人 |
[17:36] | The girl in the dress. | 你是那个穿着礼服的女孩 |
[17:37] | We’d hoped you’d see that as performance art. | 希望你能把它看成是一种行为艺术 |
[17:39] | I mean, that was the intention. | 毕竟那是我们的本意 |
[17:41] | Oh, yeah. | 是吗 |
[17:42] | No, it felt more like I was being punked by a couple of jackasses. | 感觉更像是被两个混蛋给耍了 |
[17:45] | – We’re sorry. – We really are fans of Pierre’s. | -对不起 -我们真的是皮尔的粉丝 |
[17:48] | I don’t think he sees it like that, | 但他可不这么想 |
[17:50] | but there is something you can do to change his mind. | 不过你们还是可以挽救的 |
[18:03] | Entrez. | 请进 |
[18:04] | Emily, dear. | 艾米丽 亲爱的 |
[18:08] | How are you? Come in. Sit. | 你好吗 进来坐吧 |
[18:13] | Alexa, vous arrêtez! | 亚历克萨 停下 |
[18:17] | I’m so sorry for what happened at the auction, Pierre. | 皮尔 我为拍卖会上发生的事向你道歉 |
[18:21] | You do not need to apologize. We both took it in the face last night. | 你不必道歉 我们昨晚都当众受辱了 |
[18:27] | Would you like a crème brûlée? | 要不要来点焦糖布丁 |
[18:30] | No. No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[18:32] | No, no, not to eat. | 不是让你吃 |
[18:34] | You just… | 只是用来… |
[18:36] | Try it. | 试试看 |
[18:39] | It’s very satisfying. | 很有满足感 |
[18:47] | That’s fun. | 挺好玩的 |
[18:49] | But… but what I think might actually help us | 不过如果我们能换个角度思考 |
[18:52] | is… is if we shift our perspective. | 或许会有真正的帮助 |
[18:55] | Emily, I know why this happened. | 艾米丽 我懂为什么会发生这种事 |
[18:58] | I used to see my clothes on the most beautiful women in Paris, | 以前都是巴黎最美的女人穿我的衣服 |
[19:02] | and now I dress old ladies. | 如今我只能为老女人们设计衣服 |
[19:05] | And they’re all dying. | 她们都是快死的人 |
[19:08] | My audience is getting smaller and smaller. | 欣赏我的人越来越少了 |
[19:12] | – That’s why they mock me. – That’s the thing. | -所以他们才羞辱我 -你误会了 |
[19:15] | They’re not mocking you. They’re celebrating you. | 他们不是羞辱你 他们是在向你致敬 |
[19:21] | – Voilà! – Why is my logo on that piece of shit? | -请看 -我的标志怎么会在这鬼东西上 |
[19:24] | It’s a collaboration. | 这是一种合作形式 |
[19:26] | Grey Space wants to do a sweatshirt with your logo on it. | 灰色空间想把你的标志放在他们的卫衣上 |
[19:29] | They wanna take Pierre Cadault into the world of streetwear. | 他们想要把皮尔·库特带进街服的世界 |
[19:32] | Well, he doesn’t want to go. | 皮尔·库特不同意 |
[19:34] | Pierre, I’m telling you, everyone will want this hoodie. | 皮尔 相信我 大家都会想要这件卫衣的 |
[19:37] | Who is everyone? I don’t even understand this. | “大家”是谁 我完全摸不着头绪 |
[19:40] | Grey Space think of fashion as a concept. | 灰色空间认为时尚是一种概念 |
[19:43] | The idea that who we are is constantly evolving. | 我们对自己的定义是与时俱进的 |
[19:45] | So they take something that already exists and they add to it. | 所以他们在已有的设计上融入自己的风格 |
[19:48] | And people like them because they don’t follow the rules. | 人们喜欢他们 因为他们不按常理出牌 |
[19:51] | They’re fearless, and they’re taking down the barriers to fashion. | 他们无所畏惧 勇于打破时尚的壁垒 |
[19:54] | Fearless is starting from zero | 无所畏惧是指从零开始 |
[19:57] | and making something that is all your own. | 亲自创造出自成一格的作品 |
[19:59] | Fashion is not about a concept. | 时尚不是一种概念 |
[20:02] | It’s about looking beautiful. | 而是一种美感 |
[20:04] | Any woman who wears this looks awful. | 任何女人穿上这件衣服都会很难看 |
[20:07] | The world’s gone crazy. | 这个世界疯了 |
[20:11] | This is the revenge of la ringarde. | 你这是报复我上次说你俗气 是吧 |
[20:14] | Fashion respects the people who wear it. | 时尚尊重穿衣服的人 |
[20:18] | This is disrespectful! | 这是一种大不敬 |
[20:20] | You are completely right. | 你说得完全没错 |
[20:22] | And I should not be here, telling you what fashion is. | 我没资格告诉你什么是时尚 |
[20:26] | But… But Grey Space admire your work. | 但灰色空间真的很欣赏你的作品 |
[20:30] | They wish that they could do what you do. | 他们希望也能有你这种成就 |
[20:33] | You are the original. | 你才是原创 |
[20:36] | Maybe I’ve been a copy of myself for too long. | 也许我抄袭自己太久了 |
[20:39] | And now… | 现在… |
[20:42] | I find myself at my darkest hour. | 到了我人生的至暗时刻 |
[20:48] | You may go. | 你走吧 |
[21:10] | How did it go? | 还顺利吗 |
[21:11] | I think I made it worse. | 我好像把事情弄得更糟了 |
[21:15] | He said he was at his darkest hour. | 他说这是他人生的至暗时刻 |
[21:16] | Oh, my God, the man thinks he’s Churchill. | 天啊 他以为自己是丘吉尔呢 |
[21:18] | I’m so sorry, Mathieu. What can I do? | 真抱歉 马修 我该怎么做 |
[21:23] | Do you know what the French do when things are at their darkest? | 你知道法国人遇到至暗时刻会怎么做吗 |
[21:27] | When the bombs were falling during World War II, know what they did? | 二战时期 炸弹从天而降时 法国人在做什么 |
[21:31] | Hid? | 躲起来 |
[21:34] | No. They made love. | 不 他们做爱 |
[21:44] | I’m not sure I’m that French. | 我应该没那么”法国化” |
[21:46] | Yet. | 是”还没” |
[21:53] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I still have a fashion show to produce. | 失陪一下 我要去忙时装周的活了 |