时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | A little retail therapy before work? | 上班前的购物放松疗法 |
[00:30] | Unlike you, Emily, I don’t have much time for shopping. | 艾米丽 我可不像你 我没那么多时间逛街 |
[00:35] | And I’ll be away next week. | 而且我下星期要出门 |
[00:37] | Is it a work trip? | 去出差吗 |
[00:38] | Or a girls’ trip? | 还是闺蜜旅行 |
[00:40] | Femme voyage? | 姐妹出游 |
[00:41] | No, actually, it’s a none-of-your-business trip. | 不 其实是”不关你事”旅行 |
[00:44] | We have those in America, too. | 美国也有这种旅行 |
[00:46] | Well, you deserve a vacation. | 你确实应该好好去度假一回 |
[00:48] | And you can count on me to make sure everything runs smoothly | 大可安心把工作交给我 你不在时 |
[00:51] | while you’re gone. | 我会确保一切顺利的 |
[00:52] | I could help with the Fourtier flagship party this week. | 我还能帮你弄这周的福特尔旗舰店开业派对 |
[00:55] | Oh no, no, no, no. I don’t need another problem right now. | 不不不 我可不想又惹上麻烦 |
[00:58] | Well, given that there’s an American actress hosting the event, | 既然是由一位美国女演员主持仪式 |
[01:01] | I just think that you should be utilizing the American in your office. | 我觉得你应该善用办公室里的美国人 |
[01:05] | You really think you’re up for the task? | 你确定你应付得来 |
[01:07] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[01:08] | Très bien, then you babysit the actress, | 很好 那就由你来照顾这位女演员 |
[01:10] | but don’t come to me with any stupid questions. | 但别来问我任何愚蠢的问题 |
[01:13] | If you’re doing it, you should be saving me time and energy. | 你应该是为我节省时间和精力 |
[01:16] | On it. | 没问题 |
[01:26] | I have Brooklyn Clark’s travel itinerary and her talking points for the party. | 这是布鲁克林·柯莱克的行程和发言概要 |
[01:31] | Sylvie says this is your problem now. | 希尔薇说这个麻烦交给你了 |
[01:33] | “Problem”? I love her. | “麻烦” 我超爱她的 |
[01:35] | I’ve seen all of her movies. | 我看过她演的所有电影 |
[01:36] | I can’t believe Sylvie’s letting me do this. | 希尔薇竟然真的愿意让我接待她 |
[01:38] | She’s in a good mood because she’s going on vacation. | 她肯定心情很好 因为要去度假了 |
[01:40] | Yes, to St. Barts with Antoine. | 对 她要跟安托万一起去圣巴特岛 |
[01:43] | – But you didn’t hear it from me. – I’m gonna pretend like I never heard it. | -别说是我告诉你的 -我会假装没听过 |
[01:46] | Heard what? | 听过什么 |
[01:47] | Just that I’m running point for Brooklyn Clark at the Fourtier launch. | 我将协助布鲁克林·柯莱克为福特尔开幕 |
[01:50] | You’re not a fan? She’s a big movie star. | 你们不喜欢她吗 她可是个大明星 |
[01:53] | Yeah, in America. In France, she is so-so. | 在美国是 在法国还好 |
[01:56] | Her genre of movies are seen as a little bit foolish. | 她的电影在我们看来有点俗滥 |
[01:59] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[02:00] | American romantic comedies, they are so dishonest. | 美国浪漫喜剧都很不真实 |
[02:04] | Here, we like more of a French ending. | 我们更喜欢法式结局 |
[02:06] | – Which is what? – Tragic. | -是什么 -悲剧收场 |
[02:08] | More like life. | 就像人生 |
[02:09] | He dies or loses a limb. | 男主角不是死了 就是失去一只手脚 |
[02:12] | Or she prefers to be a lesbian, which happens. | 或者女主角更喜欢女人 这是常有的事 |
[02:14] | Yeah, happy endings are very American. | 大团圆结局是很美式的结局 |
[02:16] | But they give you hope, and the hero wins in the end. | 但这种电影能带来希望 男主角最后都成功了 |
[02:19] | Don’t you want to see the hero win? | 你们不想看男主角成功吗 |
[02:21] | No, I want to see life, | 不想 我们想看的是人生 |
[02:23] | the hero tortured for his love, | 想看男主角为爱受尽折磨 |
[02:25] | and the actress naked. | 还想看女演员裸体 |
[02:26] | But don’t you want to go to the movies to escape life? | 不过 看电影不是为了逃避人生吗 |
[02:29] | Thinking you can escape life is your problem. | 以为可以逃避人生是你的问题 |
[02:32] | You can never escape life. | 人永远无法逃避人生 |
[02:35] | Never. | 永远 |
[02:37] | Welcome to the French ending. | 这就是法式结局 |
[02:53] | – Bonjour. I’m here to see Brooklyn Clark. – We don’t have anyone here by that name. | -我来找布鲁克林·柯莱克 -这里没有这位客人 |
[02:57] | – Really? I was told that she was here. – No. | -是吗 但她说她住这家酒店 -没有这个人 |
[02:59] | It’s fine, Ratatouille. She’s with me. | 没事的 小米 我们认识的 |
[03:02] | Are you coming? | 你上不上来 |
[03:04] | You have to use the alias. | 住酒店要用化名 |
[03:06] | I’m under Marie Curie. | 我用玛丽·居里 |
[03:07] | Or Marie Callender. | 或者玛丽·凯兰德 |
[03:08] | Which one’s pie? | 哪个是糕饼店来着 |
[03:09] | I’m Emily Cooper from Savoir. I’m such a huge fan of yours. | 我是萨维尔公司的艾米丽·库珀 我是你的铁粉 |
[03:13] | I wanted to tell you that now | 我想先告诉你 |
[03:14] | in case I blurt it out middle of a conversation. | 免得待会跟你聊天时冲口而出 |
[03:16] | You’re so sweet. | 你真可爱 |
[03:18] | Do you have any weed? | 你有没有带大麻 |
[03:19] | Not on me. | 我不抽大麻 |
[03:20] | Actually, marijuana is highly illegal in France. | 在法国抽大麻是违法的 |
[03:23] | I’m just kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[03:28] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:31] | Okay, so I thought that we could go over the agenda for the Fourtier party. | 我们来看看福特尔派对的行程吧 |
[03:34] | Thank God. First off, I have nothing to wear. | 谢天谢地 先说第一件事 我没准备礼服 |
[03:37] | Uh, yeah. I can see that. | 是的 看得出来 |
[03:39] | I mean, usually, I just, like, unzip whatever they send to the hotel, | 通常厂商送来什么 我就穿什么 所以我才会 |
[03:43] | which is how I ended up in that atrocious romper at the VMAs. | 穿着那条难看的连体裤去音乐录影带大奖 |
[03:46] | What? No, no, you… you… you looked great. | 什么 不会啊 你那天穿得很好看 |
[03:50] | I looked like a camel-toed toddler. | 我看起来像个露出阴部形状的小宝宝 |
[03:52] | Well, I have a connection, | 其实 我认识 |
[03:54] | at Pierre Cadault. | 皮尔·库特 |
[03:56] | Isn’t he dead? | 他不是死了吗 |
[03:58] | No, no. He’s definitely alive. | 没有 他还活着 |
[04:00] | I love that for him. | 好样的 |
[04:02] | – Feels a little dusty for me, though. – Uh, no, he’s not dusty. | -但他的设计有点过时 -不会 很时髦的 |
[04:06] | He’s sophisticated, he’s classic | 既有深度 又不缺风雅 |
[04:08] | and certainly never designed a romper. | 而且他肯定没设计过连体裤 |
[04:10] | Yeah. I mean, I see your point. | 是 我懂你的意思 |
[04:13] | Give me your phone, Bucket Hat. | 水桶帽 把手机给我 |
[04:18] | Just text me the details tomorrow. I’m free from three to five. | 明天把细节发给我 我三点到五点有空 |
[04:22] | Oh, and don’t tell my fat publicist. I hate her. | 别告诉我那个肥婆公关 我很讨厌她 |
[04:25] | Uh, great. Okay, sounds like a plan. | 好 就这么安排吧 |
[04:28] | But, really, about this Fourtier agenda… | 不过说真的 福特尔派对的行程… |
[04:31] | I’m so sorry. Can you give me, like, 15? | 不好意思 可以给我15分钟吗 |
[04:33] | I have to masturbate after a long flight. | 搭长途飞机后 我想自慰一下 |
[04:37] | Kidding? | 是开玩笑吗 |
[04:41] | Okay, well, I’ll… I’ll just, like, | 好吧 那我就把行程表 |
[04:43] | put this on the table, then, for you. Okay. | 放在你桌子上 我走了 |
[04:45] | Thanks. You’re the best. | 谢谢 你最好了 |
[04:58] | Oh, my God, I can’t believe you saw Maid of Dishonor’s boobs. | 天啊 你竟然看到了”不良伴娘”的奶子 |
[05:01] | – Wait, who? – One of Brooklyn’s most popular movies. | -等等 谁 -布鲁克林最受欢迎的电影之一 |
[05:03] | You know, the one about the widowed wedding cake baker | 讲的是一个守寡的婚礼蛋糕烘培师 |
[05:05] | who all the grooms fall in love with, and then we find out | 所有新郎都会爱上她 结果其实 |
[05:08] | – that they’re actually ghosts? – Oh, yeah. That was stupid. | -那些新郎都是鬼魂 -我想起了 好烂俗哦 |
[05:11] | I cried. | 我看哭了呢 |
[05:13] | It was so sad. They were ghosts. | 太可怜了 他们都是鬼魂 |
[05:15] | Hey, guys. | 各位好 |
[05:18] | Tu travailles trop, chéri. | 你工作太辛苦了 亲爱的 |
[05:21] | I know. I’m exhausted. What are you guys talking about? | 我知道 我累坏了 你们在聊什么 |
[05:24] | – Emily saw a movie star naked today. – Almost naked. | 艾米丽今天看到一个电影明星全裸 -几乎全裸 |
[05:27] | – Cool. Who? – Brooklyn Clark. | -不错 谁啊 -布鲁克林·柯莱克 |
[05:30] | She’s hosting this party for Fourtier. They’re our client. | 她将为我们的客户福特尔主持开业派对 |
[05:32] | Actually, you guys should come. | 要不你们也来吧 |
[05:35] | It’s gonna be super fancy, and I control the guest list. | 派对超级豪华 而且我负责安排宾客名单 |
[05:37] | Damn, I can’t. | 该死 我去不成 |
[05:39] | Nanny duties in Provence all weekend. | 我整个周末要在普罗旺斯当保姆 |
[05:41] | Yeah, me too. I mean, I have to go to Brussels and meet a collector. | 我也是 我得去布鲁塞尔见一个收藏家 |
[05:45] | But Gabriel is in town. You should go, honey. | 不过加百列在啊 亲爱的 你应该去 |
[05:48] | No pressure. | 不用勉强自己 |
[05:49] | Oh, sure. Sounds fun. | 好啊 听起来很好玩 |
[05:51] | And also, you need to celebrate. | 而且你一定要庆祝一下 |
[05:54] | – Can I tell them the news? – There’s nothing to tell. | -可以宣布这个消息吗 -没什么好宣布的 |
[05:57] | Okay, Gabriel’s boss has finally agreed to sell him the restaurant. | 加百列的老板终于答应把餐厅卖给他了 |
[06:01] | – What? Congratulations! – Oh, my God! That’s huge! | -什么 恭喜你 -天啊 天大的好消息 |
[06:04] | So he will be able to do everything he wants to do with the place. | 以后他想怎么经营这家餐厅都行 |
[06:07] | Except that’s not what’s happening, Camille. | 可惜这件事成不了 卡蜜尔 |
[06:09] | I can’t afford it. | 我买不起 |
[06:11] | The down payment alone is completely out of my reach. | 首付款根本不在我的财力范围内 |
[06:14] | Yeah, but my parents are happy to loan him the money, | 但我爸妈很乐意借钱给他 |
[06:16] | so it can work, actually. | 所以其实是行得通的 |
[06:21] | I have to get back to the kitchen. | 我要回厨房了 |
[06:25] | Is everything okay? | 你们还好吧 |
[06:27] | Yes, it’s fine. | 是的 很好 |
[06:30] | It’s just, | 只是… |
[06:32] | Gabriel really wants to buy this place, and, getting help | 加百列真的很想买下这家餐厅 |
[06:35] | is the only realistic way it’s going to happen. | 唯有向人求助 这事才能成 |
[06:39] | I hear you, but mixing family and money is tricky. | 我知道 但和家人谈钱会很复杂的 |
[06:42] | I know firsthand. | 我亲身经历过 |
[06:43] | I’m super rich. | 我家超有钱的 |
[06:46] | No, really. | 不骗你 |
[06:49] | Oh, my God. Am I being that annoying girlfriend just right now? | 天啊 我刚才是变成惹人讨厌的女友了吗 |
[06:53] | – No, no. Come on, no. – No, you’re being supportive. | -不会 才不是呢 -你只是在表达支持 |
[06:55] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 就这样吧 |
[06:57] | Maybe it’s good for Gabriel and I to have some time apart this weekend. | 也许我们这周末暂时分开一下也是好事 |
[07:01] | Just make sure he has a fun time at the party, okay? | 让他在派对上玩得开心就够了 可以吗 |
[07:04] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽力 |
[07:17] | Hate. Helen Mirren. | 不喜欢 海伦·米伦的风格 |
[07:21] | Yeast infection. | 阴道感染 |
[07:23] | Studio 54. | 70年代迪斯科风 |
[07:26] | This bitch is coming with me. | 这件我要了 |
[07:28] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[07:30] | I don’t need underwear to try these on, right? | 试穿不用穿内裤吧 |
[07:46] | Brooklyn Clark? | 布鲁克林·柯莱克 |
[07:48] | Mathieu Cadault. Pleasure. | 我是马修·库特 幸会 |
[07:51] | Well, you are every bit as beautiful in person as in your movies. | 你真人跟荧幕上一样漂亮 |
[07:54] | Really? Which one’s your favorite? | 是吗 你最喜欢我哪一部电影 |
[07:58] | The, Beauty… Beaut… Love… Love? | 那部… “美人”… 爱什么的 |
[08:01] | Busted. | 穿帮了 |
[08:04] | You’re not Brooklyn Clark? | 你不是布鲁克林·柯莱克 |
[08:05] | Emily Cooper. | 我是艾米丽·库珀 |
[08:06] | I work at Savoir, the marketing agency Pierre hired. | 我是皮尔雇用的营销公司萨维尔的代表 |
[08:09] | My uncle may have jumped the gun. He doesn’t make those kinds of decisions. | 我叔叔可能太冲动了 这种决定由不得他来做 |
[08:13] | His name is on the door. If he doesn’t, then who does? | 大门上印着他的名字 他不做决定 谁做决定 |
[08:16] | Me. I’m his head of business affairs. | 我 我是他的业务主任 |
[08:20] | Okay, my uncle, like many brilliant artists, | 我叔叔跟多数出色的艺术家一样 |
[08:23] | can be a victim of his own whims. | 有时会被他自己的突发奇想所害 |
[08:26] | I’m not sure we actually have a deal here. | 我不确定我们实际上达成了协议 |
[08:28] | I’m sorry. | 真是不好意思 |
[08:30] | I thought that he wanted to be relevant and sexy | 我以为他希望品牌能跟上时代潮流 体现性感 |
[08:32] | and appeal to a young consumer. | 受到年轻客户欢迎 |
[08:34] | My bad. | 显然是我误会了 |
[08:35] | Emily, get in here! | 艾米丽 进来一下 |
[08:37] | I need a normal’s opinion. | 我需要一个普通人的意见 |
[08:39] | Be right there! | 马上到 |
[08:40] | CELINE’s been begging for Brooklyn, but I steered her here. | 思琳很想请到布鲁克林 但我把她带来这里了 |
[08:44] | Obviously a big mistake. | 显然大错特错了 |
[08:46] | I’m so sorry to have wasted everyone’s time. | 浪费了大家这么多时间 非常抱歉 |
[08:48] | All right. We’ll give your company a one-month trial | 好吧 给你们公司一个月的试用期 |
[08:51] | to create a social media presence for us. | 帮我们提升社交媒体曝光率 |
[08:53] | But, please, please, nothing cliché. | 但拜托别弄什么烂俗的东西 |
[08:56] | – My uncle is very particular. – I know. | -我叔叔很在意这点 -我知道 |
[08:59] | He chose me personally. | 我是他亲自挑选的负责人 |
[09:01] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[09:04] | One month. | 一个月 |
[09:06] | And I want a memorable post of Brooklyn in Pierre’s dress. | 你还要发条令人难忘的她穿着皮尔礼服的帖子 |
[09:09] | You’ll be getting all that and more. | 一定会的 我还会给你们更多 |
[09:12] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[09:30] | Brooklyn! Brooklyn! | 布鲁克林 布鲁克林 |
[09:33] | Very elegant. | 优雅大方 |
[09:36] | She’s wearing Pierre Cadault? | 她竟然穿着皮尔·库特设计的礼服 |
[09:38] | She is. And I made it happen. | 没错 我做到了 |
[09:40] | We’re going to cross-promote on both brands’ social accounts. | 我们会同时宣传两大品牌的社交媒体页面 |
[09:42] | – Synergy! – Put your hand down. | -双剑合璧 -把手放下 |
[09:48] | I have Michel from Fourtier with the waiver. | 这位是福特尔的代表米歇尔 这是免责协议书 |
[09:50] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[09:51] | Will you please sign this? | 请在上面签名 |
[09:54] | It’s all in French, Julien. | 朱利安 这都是法语 |
[09:56] | What am I signing? | 这是什么文件 |
[09:57] | Yeah, they just need someone from Savoir to sign the insurance waiver | 厂商需要一个萨维尔的代表签署关于 |
[10:00] | for the two million euro watch. | 那只两百万欧元名表的保险免责协议书 |
[10:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:04] | And this one. | 还有这边 |
[10:06] | – Yep. – Thank you. And this one. | -好的 -谢谢 还有这边 |
[10:09] | I know. And the last one. | 我知道很麻烦 这是最后一个了 |
[10:11] | Whew. And okay. | 搞定 |
[10:15] | – Have a good evening. – Merci beaucoup. | -今晚玩得开心点 -谢谢 |
[10:17] | – Oh, no. Look! – Antoine! | -糟糕 看那边 -安托万 |
[10:20] | – Antoine! – Antoine! | -安托万 -安托万 |
[10:22] | Antoine and his wife. | 安托万和他老婆 |
[10:26] | Yes. I saw them. | 没错 我看见了 |
[10:28] | Good evening and good luck. | 今晚保重了 |
[10:31] | Wait. Do you think Sylvie knows? | 等一下 你觉得希尔薇知道吗 |
[10:33] | I don’t plan to be around to find out. | 我不打算搅合这件事 |
[10:41] | Can I talk to you? | 介意聊几句吗 |
[10:45] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[10:46] | Antoine’s here. | 安托万来了 |
[10:47] | With his wife. | 还带着他的太太 |
[10:49] | Yes, they were on the guest list. Do you have a problem with that? | 没错 他们都在宾客名单上 你有什么意见吗 |
[10:53] | Then everything’s okay? | 那应该没什么事吧 |
[10:55] | Didn’t I tell you not to come to me with stupid questions? | 我不是说别问我愚蠢的问题吗 |
[10:57] | Just do your job, Emily, please, mm-hmm? | 艾米丽 做好你分内的事就行 好吗 |
[11:15] | You good with the speech? | 发言稿背好了吗 |
[11:17] | Be cool. The hottest guy at this party’s walking over here. | 淡定 全场最帅的男人正往这边走来 |
[11:20] | – How’s my tit game? – What? | -我奶子看起来如何 -什么 |
[11:22] | … strong. | 挺拔有力 |
[11:24] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[11:26] | Yes, of course. | 是啊 |
[11:27] | – Gabriel, this is Brooklyn Clark. – Enchanté. | -加百列 这位是布鲁克林·柯莱克 -幸会 |
[11:29] | Down, boy. | 别激动 小子 |
[11:31] | Does he party? | 他喜不喜欢派对 |
[11:33] | How about you do the speech, and we’ll worry about the partying? | 不如你去准备致词 派对我们帮你安排 |
[11:37] | – You sound just like Cankles. – Who’s Cankles? | -你的语气跟那个母猪一样 -谁是母猪 |
[11:40] | My fat publicist. Keep up. | 我那个肥婆公关 留点心 |
[11:46] | So, this is America’s sweetheart, huh? | 她就是美国甜心 |
[11:49] | Maybe she has jet lag? | 可能她还在倒时差 |
[11:58] | – Hi, nice to meet you. – Hi. | -很高兴见到你 -你好 |
[12:00] | It’s two million dollars. Can you believe it? | 对啊 价值两百万 很不可思议吧 |
[12:02] | Your work is very glamorous. | 你的工作还真精彩 |
[12:04] | This event is. | 精彩的是这个活动 |
[12:06] | I was really on edge about it, but so far, everything’s going really well. | 我之前很紧张 但到目前为止还算顺利 |
[12:11] | Quick, put your arm around me. | 快搂着我 |
[12:12] | – What? – Please. Now. | -什么 -拜托 快点 |
[12:15] | You look stunning. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[12:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:18] | – You remember Gabriel? – Of course. The chef from the restaurant. | -还记得加百列吗 -当然 他是那家餐厅的主厨 |
[12:22] | Memorable night. | 令人难忘的夜晚 |
[12:23] | It was for me too. | 我也有同感 |
[12:24] | I’m in trouble here. | 我有麻烦了 |
[12:27] | My wife has her eye on a very expensive watch. | 我太太看中了一只非常昂贵的腕表 |
[12:30] | She’s discussing a discount with Sylvie. | 她在跟希尔薇讨论价格呢 |
[12:33] | Antoine, what do you think of the rose gold? | 安托万 你觉得玫瑰金色好看吗 |
[12:35] | It really compliments her skin. | 非常衬她的肤色 |
[12:37] | So kind, but I’m really not sure I need it. | 你真会说话 但我不知道有没有必要买 |
[12:39] | It’s so beautiful. No, she must have it. | 那只表太好看了 她一定要拥有 |
[12:42] | Catherine, you remember Emily from Savoir? | 凯特琳 你还记得萨维尔公司的艾米丽吗 |
[12:44] | Yes, of course I do. Nice to see you again. | 当然记得 很高兴再次见到你 |
[12:46] | Antoine speaks so highly of you. | 安托万对你赞赏不已 |
[12:48] | That’s so nice to hear. | 太感谢了 |
[12:51] | Chef Gabriel! | 加百列大厨 |
[12:55] | Unforgettable. | 真令人难忘 |
[12:56] | You all had dinner. | 原来你们一起吃过晚餐 |
[12:59] | We were just entertaining a client. | 我们那晚要应酬一个客户 |
[13:01] | His tartare de veau helped close the deal. | 他做的鞑靼牛肉帮我们谈成了交易 |
[13:03] | We should come and have dinner at your restaurant sometime. | 我们有空应该去你的餐厅 |
[13:06] | Maybe after we get back. | 要不等我们回来后吧 |
[13:08] | Back from where, chérie? | 从哪里回来 |
[13:09] | Antoine thinks he’s so good at keeping secrets, | 安托万还以为自己很会保密 |
[13:13] | but his assistant accidentally copied me on an e-mail for the hotel booking. | 但他助理不小心把酒店预订邮件发给我了 |
[13:17] | You can stop pretending, chéri. | 亲爱的 你可以不用再假装了 |
[13:19] | He’s surprising me with a trip to St. Barts next week. | 他下周要带我去圣巴特岛 本来想给我惊喜的 |
[13:27] | Merci beaucoup. | 谢谢 |
[13:28] | Fantastic. I hear it’s very beautiful. | 太好了 听说那里很漂亮 |
[13:31] | What a shame. Now the surprise is spoiled. | 真可惜 惊喜没了 |
[13:33] | One can never spoil St. Barts. | 圣巴特岛永远充满惊喜 |
[13:37] | Have you ever been there, Sylvie? | 希尔薇 你去过那里吗 |
[13:39] | Me? No, never. | 我吗 没去过 |
[13:40] | Never, but I’m sure you two will have a wonderful time. | 但你们肯定会玩得很开心的 |
[13:45] | Ex… Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[13:49] | Sorry. | 失陪一下 |
[13:55] | Sylvie, are you okay? | 希尔薇 你还好吧 |
[13:57] | I’m fine, Emily. | 我没事 艾米丽 |
[14:00] | The event was a success, | 活动办得很顺利 |
[14:01] | and now the party’s over. | 现在派对结束了 |
[14:03] | Of course, but I know that you were excited about that trip. | 当然 但我知道你很期待这次旅行 |
[14:05] | I… I’m sorry. | 我为你感到难过 |
[14:08] | You know nothing, Emily. | 艾米丽 你什么都不懂 |
[14:14] | Bonsoir, Bucket Hat. | 晚安 水桶帽女孩 |
[14:17] | Brooklyn, wait. Stop! Where are you going? | 布鲁克林 等下 别跑 你去哪里 |
[14:20] | Text me! | 发短信给我 |
[14:21] | Is everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[14:23] | No. No. | 不好 |
[14:24] | I just lost that crazy movie star that I’m in charge of | 我刚把那个疯疯癫癫的电影明星跟丢了 |
[14:27] | and a two million euro watch! And I’m gonna lose my job. | 她还戴着那只两百万欧元的表 我要失业了 |
[14:30] | And I wish that I was wearing a bucket hat that I could just throw up in. | 真希望我戴着水桶帽 这样我就能吐在里面了 |
[14:33] | Why don’t you call her driver? | 你试过联系她的司机吗 |
[14:35] | Genius. Ha! | 你真聪明 |
[14:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:40] | Hi, hi. bonsoir. | 你好 晚上好 |
[14:42] | It’s Emily Cooper from Savoir. | 我是萨维尔公司的艾米丽·库珀 |
[14:44] | Où are you going avec Brooklyn Clark? | 你要把布鲁克林·柯莱克送去哪里 |
[14:46] | Pardon? Non. A-attendez une minute là. | 你说什么 你等一下 |
[14:48] | – Bonsoir. Non, elle m’a dit… – I don’t… He’s speaking French to me. | -晚上好 她说… -我不会… 他跟我说法语 |
[14:51] | Allô? | 你好 |
[14:54] | Oui. | 是的 |
[14:55] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[14:57] | Okay. I know where they’re going. | 好了 我知道他们去哪了 |
[15:10] | Oh, my God, you’re here! | 天啊 原来你在这里 |
[15:12] | And you brought a snack. | 你还带了”零食”来 |
[15:14] | Do you have cash? | 你有没有带现金 |
[15:15] | Brooklyn, you can’t just leave without telling me. | 布鲁克林 你不能一声不吭地跑掉啊 |
[15:17] | I said bonsoir. That party was over. Come on, girl, let me buy you a drink. | 我说晚安了 派对结束了 我请你喝一杯吧 |
[15:21] | – You just said you didn’t have any money. – Right. He’s buying. | -你不是说你身上没钱吗 -对 那他请客 |
[15:26] | Great. Okay. | 很好 好吧 |
[15:27] | Just one fun drink, and then we have to get out of here. | 我们就喝一杯 然后马上离开 |
[15:29] | Just one? | 只喝一杯 |
[15:31] | Honey, look around. | 亲爱的 看看四周 |
[15:34] | We didn’t come here to be who we are back home. | 我们来巴黎 不是为了固守成规 |
[15:37] | We came here to lose ourselves and find adventure. | 而是为了放飞自我 去冒险 |
[15:39] | This isn’t just a drink. | 这不只是一杯酒 |
[15:41] | We’re not just at a bar. “We’re on the precipice… | 这也不只是一间酒吧 “我们来到了… |
[15:44] | …of the rest of our lives.” | 人生的悬崖边” |
[15:47] | – I can’t believe you quoted your movie at me. – You quoted it too, babe. | -你竟然对着我说你自己的电影台词 -你也说了 |
[15:50] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[15:51] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[16:06] | God, I just live for trap music, you know? | 天啊 我太爱trap音乐了 |
[16:09] | Totally. | 是啊 |
[16:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:12] | Oh, yeah. I just took something to help me relax. | 很好 我刚吞了些帮助我放松的东西 |
[16:14] | You see? I’m relaxed | 看见了吗 我很放松 |
[16:16] | and horny! | 而且很饥渴 |
[16:19] | I… I think she took Molly. | 我觉得她嗑药了 |
[16:22] | What? | 什么 |
[16:23] | I think she took Molly! | 我觉得她嗑药了 |
[16:24] | She did! | 对啊 |
[16:26] | And now she gotta pee. | 她要去尿尿了 |
[16:30] | – She’s fun. – She’s not supposed to be that fun. | -她玩嗨了 -她不应该玩得这么嗨的 |
[16:34] | She’s voicing Mother Goose in a Pixar movie! | 她还要为皮克斯动画中的鹅妈妈配音呢 |
[16:37] | Well, it’s a good thing no one’s paying attention here. | 还好这里没人注意到她 |
[16:39] | Yeah. At home, she’s the good girl, | 是的 在美国 她是乖乖女 |
[16:42] | but here… | 但来到了巴黎… |
[16:43] | She can get away with everything. | 她可以不计一切后果 |
[16:45] | It’s just Paris. | 这里只是巴黎 |
[16:46] | It’s not some alternate universe where rules don’t apply. | 不是什么没有规矩的平行宇宙 |
[16:49] | Well, you don’t come to Paris to be good. | 你来巴黎不是为了做乖乖女 |
[17:10] | I’m… I’m sorry. I should… | 对不起 我得… |
[17:13] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna ca… | 我得… 我得打电话给… |
[17:14] | I’m gonna text Brooklyn, and we should get out… get out of here. | 我要给布鲁克林发短信 我们该走了 |
[17:20] | Oh, my… | 我的… |
[17:22] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[17:24] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 |
[17:28] | Miss Cooper? | 是库珀小姐吗 |
[17:28] | It’s Michel from Fourtier, remember? | 我是福特尔的米歇尔 还记得我吗 |
[17:30] | Hi! | 你好 |
[17:32] | Hi, is everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[17:34] | I think there was a miscommunication. | 我们的沟通好像出了问题 |
[17:36] | We needed the watch back as soon as the party was over, | 腕表必须在派对结束后马上归还 |
[17:39] | which was over two hours ago. | 派对两个小时前就结束了 |
[17:41] | Oh, you did? | 是吗 |
[17:42] | … Well, don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[17:44] | The watch is with… is with Brooklyn, and she’s here with me. | 布鲁克林还戴着手表呢 她就在我身边 |
[17:48] | And… And where is that? | 你们在哪里 |
[17:49] | In a club. | 在一家夜店里 |
[17:50] | It’s more like a bar. | 更像是一家酒吧 |
[17:52] | It’s a restaurant. | 是一家餐厅 |
[17:54] | Honestly, it’s just a little loud. | 说真的 只是有点吵 |
[17:56] | Well then, put her on the phone! | 那就让她接电话 |
[17:58] | She’s in the bathroom right now, but, I will have her call you back ASAP. | 她去厕所了 不过我会叫她尽快联系你 |
[18:03] | – I beg your pardon? What? – Bye! Bye-bye! | -你说什么 -再见 |
[18:06] | Hello? Bitch! | 喂 臭婆娘 |
[18:08] | We have to find Brooklyn and get out of here, now! | 我们得赶紧找到布鲁克林 然后马上离开这里 |
[18:15] | Brooklyn? | 布鲁克林 |
[18:20] | Brooklyn? | 布鲁克林 |
[18:22] | Sorry. You’re not Brooklyn. | 对不起 你不是布鲁克林 |
[18:28] | She’s not in the bathroom. | 她不在厕所里 |
[18:30] | The bartender hasn’t seen her, and the bouncer has no idea who she is. | 酒保没看见她 门卫也不认识她 |
[18:33] | She’s gone. | 她失踪了 |
[18:35] | I’m so screwed. | 我搞砸了 |
[18:41] | The only thing to do is go back to the hotel and pray. | 现在只能回酒店祈祷了 |
[18:44] | Okay, so the Uber was two minutes away, but now it’s seven minutes away. | 好吧 优步刚才是两分钟后到 现在变成七分钟了 |
[18:47] | I mean, how is that even possible? | 怎么会这样 |
[18:49] | Oh God! Now he’s 12 minutes away! | 天啊 变成12分钟了 |
[18:53] | Why is he driving backwards? | 他为什么往反方向走 |
[18:54] | Cancel it. I have a better idea. | 别打车了 我有个更好的办法 |
[19:31] | Bonsoir. We need to be let up to Marie Curie’s suite. | 晚上好 我们要进去玛丽·居里的套房 |
[19:34] | We have no such person. | 没有这个人 |
[19:35] | Marie Callender? | 玛丽·凯兰德呢 |
[19:37] | – No. – Marie Antoinette? | -没有 -玛丽·安托瓦内特 |
[19:38] | – No. – Marie Osmond? | -没有 -玛丽·奥斯蒙 |
[19:40] | I’m sorry, there’s no one under any of those names. | 不好意思 没有这个人 |
[19:42] | She must have changed her alias. Come on, you know who we’re talking about! | 她肯定换了化名 别闹了 你知道我说的是谁 |
[19:45] | Please lower your voice, or I’ll have to ask you to leave. | 请你小声点 不然我要你请出去了 |
[19:49] | – Est-ce qu’on peut attendre au bar? – Oui. | -我们可以在酒吧等她吗 -可以 |
[19:51] | – What did you ask him? – Come on, before they kick us out. | -你问了他什么 -走吧 不然要被赶出去了 |
[19:56] | You have to stop beating yourself up. | 别再责备自己了 |
[19:59] | She ran away, and you’re here, and you’re going to fix it. | 她闹失踪 你来了 你会解决问题的 |
[20:02] | But I’m not this person. | 但我不是这种人 |
[20:04] | I’m the girl who shows up, not the girl who makes bad decisions. | 我是个愿意面对问题的人 不会总做错误的决定 |
[20:08] | You’re not the only one making decisions here. | 做决定的人又不只有你 |
[20:10] | Well, I’m the only one who’s getting fired tomorrow. | 但明天被炒的就只有我 |
[20:14] | Maybe losing your job wouldn’t be so bad. | 也许被炒并不是坏事 |
[20:16] | Take a year to travel. | 用一年时间去旅行吧 |
[20:18] | Eat good food. | 享受美食 |
[20:19] | Fall in love. | 谈恋爱 |
[20:21] | Gonna have to let me eat for free at your restaurant. | 到时你得让我去你的餐厅蹭饭了 |
[20:24] | I’m not gonna have a restaurant. | 我不会买下那家餐厅的 |
[20:26] | What about the loan from Camille’s family? | 你不打算向卡蜜尔的家人借钱吗 |
[20:28] | If I take money from them, they own me. I don’t wanna be owned by anyone. I… | 那样我就属于他们了 我不想属于任何人 |
[20:33] | Even if it means putting my dreams on hold for a while. | 即便这意味着我不能马上实现梦想 |
[20:36] | It’s better than seeing them go out the window. | 总比看着梦想溜走更好吧 |
[20:43] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[20:45] | Emily, why are the Fourtier people | 艾米丽 为什么福特尔的人 |
[20:47] | calling me at 2:00 a.m. | 凌晨两点打给我 |
[20:48] | asking me about Brooklyn Clark and a two million euro watch? | 问我布鲁克林和两百万欧元的表在哪 |
[20:52] | Sylvie, I am handling it. | 希尔薇 我在处理了 |
[20:54] | I see what you’re handling. | 我知道你在处理什么 |
[20:59] | Merde! | 糟糕 |
[21:07] | She ditched me at the club. She was definitely on something, | 她在夜店甩掉我了 肯定有所预谋 |
[21:10] | and she changed her alias, so I can’t get to her room. | 她还换了化名 不让我进她的房间 |
[21:12] | Bonsoir, mesdames. | 晚上好 女士们 |
[21:14] | We need to get into a room, and I think you know which one. | 我们要进一个房间 我相信你知道是哪一间 |
[21:17] | It would be my pleasure to help you, | 我很乐意帮助你 |
[21:18] | but as I’ve told your associate, the privacy of our guests… | 但我跟你同事说过 我们要保护宾客的隐私 |
[21:21] | A girl could be dead in that room, | 有个女孩搞不好死在那个房间里了 |
[21:22] | and not just any girl, an American girl. | 她可不是普通的女孩 而是个美国女孩 |
[21:25] | A very famous American girl with over 14 million Instagram followers. | 非常有名的美国女孩 ins有1400万个粉丝 |
[21:30] | So how do you think that would make you look? | 要是她死在房里 你说你会有什么下场 |
[21:33] | That is quite a leap. | 你也说得太夸张了 |
[21:34] | Yeah, but if it’s correct, you’ll have a PR nightmare on your hands. | 没错 但如果是真的 你们公关就惨了 |
[21:37] | Not just the hotel’s hands, your hands. | 不仅酒店会出事 连你也会出事 |
[21:39] | Is this job really that important to you? | 这份工作对你来说真有那么重要吗 |
[21:43] | Are you willing to be destroyed over this? | 你不惜为此毁掉自己 |
[21:47] | Follow me. | 跟我来吧 |
[21:52] | I think I hear music. | 我好像听到音乐 |
[21:55] | Or voices. That’s a good sign. | 还是有人说话 这是好现象 |
[21:58] | Should we knock? | 要不要敲门 |
[22:01] | Or not. | 算了 |
[22:08] | – Brooklyn! – Brooklyn? | -布鲁克林 -布鲁克林 |
[22:14] | – Where is the watch? – Excuse me. | -那只表呢 -不好意思 |
[22:16] | You can’t just barge in here. | 你们不能这样擅闯进来 |
[22:17] | I’m calling my lawyer. This is beyond. | 我要打给我的律师 这也太过分了 |
[22:19] | Just stop talking. | 闭嘴 |
[22:23] | Your voice is crazy. | 你的声音很难听 |
[22:25] | – It’s on the nightstand. – Let me do it. | -在床头柜上 -我去拿 |
[22:28] | I was gonna bring it back. | 我本来打算还回去了 |
[22:30] | I wasn’t gonna wait all night for you to come. | 我可不打算等你整个晚上 |
[22:33] | Unlike him. | 不像他 |
[22:37] | – Don’t post my tits! – I’m not. | -别把我的咪咪照放上网 -我没有 |
[22:39] | – Bucket Hat, wait! – Stop calling me Bucket Hat! | -等一下 水桶帽 -别再这样叫我了 |
[22:41] | I’m sorry. I can’t remember your name. | 对不起 我不记得你的名字 |
[22:44] | Still friends? | 我们还是朋友吗 |
[22:52] | Can I say how amazing that was? | 我可以说你刚才有多厉害吗 |
[22:55] | You were a total badass, not taking anybody’s bullshit. | 气势十足 完全不把其他人当回事 |
[22:58] | I’m… truly in awe. | 我真心佩服你 |
[23:02] | Guess I just needed to vent. | 可能我只是想发泄一下 |
[23:06] | Are you happy? With him? | 你快乐吗 跟他在一起 |
[23:08] | Do you really believe most people are happy all the time? | 你真的相信 大多数人一直都是快乐的吗 |
[23:13] | Course you do. | 你当然相信了 |
[23:16] | I don’t know, I just think that… you could have more. | 我不知道 我只是觉得… 你值得更好的 |
[23:20] | You could have 100% of somebody instead of… | 你可以完全拥有一个人 而不是… |
[23:22] | I… I don’t want 100% of anyone, | 我不想完全拥有一个人 |
[23:25] | and I don’t want anyone to have 100% of me. | 也不想让任何人完全拥有我 |
[23:28] | Even if you’re committed or married, that never happens anyway. | 即使对感情认真或结婚 反正这也是不可能的 |
[23:32] | It’s a… It’s a fairy tale. | 爱情只是个童话 |
[23:35] | Bad movie. | 一部烂俗的电影 |
[23:36] | Do you really believe that? | 你真的这样认为 |
[23:40] | You believe in happy endings, don’t you? | 你相信爱情有美好的结局 对吧 |
[23:43] | The knight on the white horse is gonna come and save you from everything. | 那个骑士会骑着白马来拯救你 |
[24:00] | I see why you think the way you do. | 我懂你为什么有这种想法了 |
[24:03] | – He’s not my knight. – But he’s here. | -他不是我的骑士 -但他来了 |
[24:08] | Good night, princess. | 晚安了 公主 |
[24:16] | I just wanted to make sure you got home. | 我只是想确保你安全回到家 |
[24:18] | Or, if you’re hungry, to a little crepe stand in Montmartre. | 如果你饿了 我们可以去蒙马特尔吃可丽饼 |
[24:22] | It’s the best place in the city to watch the sun come up. | 那个地方能看到城里最美的日出 |
[24:25] | If you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[24:26] | If I want? Of course I want. | 你问我吗 我当然想了 |
[24:30] | But I also want more than that. | 可是我也想要更多 |
[24:34] | I’m not somebody who can share a crepe. | 我不想跟人分享一块可丽饼 |
[24:37] | I need the whole crepe. | 我要一整块可丽饼 |
[24:39] | – Emily… – I don’t think we should see each other. | -艾米丽 -也许我们不应该再见面了 |
[24:41] | It’s not good for any of us. | 这样对我们俩都不好 |
[24:44] | I was just offering you a ride home. | 我只是想送你回家 |
[24:47] | A sunrise. | 带你去看日出 |
[24:51] | Thank you again for your help. | 再次感谢你的帮忙 |
[24:54] | I can get myself home. | 我可以自己回家 |
[24:58] | Good night, Gabriel. | 晚安 加百列 |
[25:18] | Almost 200,000 likes. | 将近二十万个赞 |
[25:20] | 皮尔·库特 关于昨晚… #皮尔库特2020 | |
[25:20] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[25:22] | Do you think it’s too risqué for Pierre Cadault? | 你说皮尔·库特会觉得烂俗吗 |
[25:24] | Not according to Mathieu. | 马修可不这么认为 |
[25:26] | He just DM’ed you. | 他刚私信给你 |
[25:29] | Turns out I was justrisqué enough. | 看来我拿捏得恰到好处 |
[25:37] | Okay, I’m not gonna apologize again for last night. | 好的 我不想再为昨晚的事道歉 |
[25:39] | Even though I’m very sorry. | 即使我真的非常抱歉 |
[25:41] | You know you’re doing it now? | 这不就是在道歉吗 |
[25:42] | I’m stopping. Anyway, I was just thinking | 我不说了 总之 我在想 |
[25:44] | that since you’re free now… what about a girls’ trip this weekend? | 既然你有空了 我们这周末去闺蜜旅行吧 |
[25:47] | St. Barts is a little outside my budget, but maybe Disneyland Paris? | 圣巴特岛太贵了 但巴黎迪士尼乐园还行 |
[25:52] | – Get out of my office. – Okay. Yeah. Didn’t think so. | -滚出我的办公室 -好吧 果然不行 |