时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Okay, so the chef has a girlfriend, and guess who it is. | 原来那个厨师有女朋友 猜猜是谁 |
[00:16] | All I do is play guessing games with the kids. | 我整天都在跟小朋友玩猜谜 |
[00:18] | – Please, for my sanity, use your words. – Camille. | -为我的精神健康着想 你就直说吧 -卡蜜尔 |
[00:21] | The beautiful blonde from the gallery? | 美术馆的那个金发美女 |
[00:22] | Beautiful and genuinely nice, which shouldn’t be allowed. | 她人美心善 简直没天理 |
[00:25] | It’s, like, just choose one. | 通常只能占一样 |
[00:26] | I wish Gabriel had told me he had a girlfriend | 加百列早跟我说他有女朋友就好了 |
[00:28] | before I thanked him with my mouth. | 我就不会用嘴谢他了 |
[00:30] | – I thought you just kissed him. – I did. | -你不就亲了他吗 -对啊 |
[00:32] | Your English is as confusing as your French. | 你的英语和法语一样难懂 |
[00:35] | – Yeah, I feel stupid. In both languages. – Look, French men are flirts. | -对 两种语言里我都很笨 -法国男人都爱撩 |
[00:39] | Just act normal when you see him. | 下次见到他 装作无事发生就好 |
[00:41] | But I’m trying not to see him. | 但我在努力避开他 |
[00:42] | Which is kind of impossible when we live in the same building. | 只是很难 毕竟我们住在同一栋楼 |
[00:47] | I really like him, and I just thought that he… | 我真的很喜欢他 我只是以为他… |
[00:49] | – I don’t know what I thought. – Oh. Bonjour. | -我也不知道我在以为什么 -你好 |
[00:52] | Un café s’il vous plaît. | 请给我一杯咖啡 |
[00:53] | j’aime le café, | 我想要咖啡 |
[00:56] | les fruits | 水果 |
[00:57] | et un croissant avec le préservatif. | 一个牛角包 配安全套 |
[01:00] | Okay, there’s a vending machine for that in the men’s room. | 男厕里有台自动贩卖机 去买就行了 |
[01:05] | What did I just say? | 我刚说了什么 |
[01:07] | “Préservatif” doesn’t mean preserves. | 你刚才把果酱说成安全套了 |
[01:09] | You just ordered a croissant with a side of condoms. | 你点了一个牛角包 配安全套 |
[01:11] | – Oh, my God! No, I don’t want that! – She’s gonna bareback her breakfast! | -天啊 我不是那个意思 -她打算”裸吃” |
[01:15] | – See, I can’t get anything right. – It’s a common mistake. | -你瞧 我什么都搞错 -这种错误很正常 |
[01:18] | They’re called faux amis. | 这叫”假闺蜜” |
[01:19] | So, “un crayon” isn’t “crayon.” It’s “pencil.” | 在法语中 “蜡笔”是指”铅笔” |
[01:22] | “Un médecin” isn’t “medicine.” | “药物”是指 |
[01:24] | It’s “doctor.” | “医生” |
[01:25] | – Faux amis, is that, like, fake friends? – Yep. | -“假闺蜜”是指”假朋友” -没错 |
[01:28] | Like you and Camille. | 像你和卡蜜尔的关系 |
[01:29] | You’re gonna be friends with her | 你去跟她做朋友 |
[01:31] | but just so you can stay close to her hot, hot boyfriend. | 这样才能接近她那个帅气的男朋友 |
[01:34] | I’m not doing that. And I’m trying to avoid her, too. | 我不要 我也在努力避开她 |
[01:37] | Oh, good. Look, direct hit coming our way. | 祝你好运 她正在朝我们走来 |
[01:39] | Incoming! | 人来了 |
[01:43] | What? Camille! | 不会吧 卡蜜尔 |
[01:45] | – I’m so happy that we have the same café. – You remember Mindy? | -真棒 我们竟然来同一家咖啡馆 -你记得明迪吗 |
[01:48] | – Yes, of course. – Great. Oh, yay. | -当然记得 -太好了 |
[01:51] | I’m just grabbing some croissants for Gabriel. | 我只是来给加百列买牛角包 |
[01:53] | I can never get him out of bed in the morning. | 每天早上都很难叫他起床 |
[01:56] | Aw, sleepyhead. | 真贪睡 |
[01:58] | – Best kind. – So chic. | -那再好不过了 -好潮啊 |
[02:01] | But may I? | 介意我调整一下吗 |
[02:04] | Just, yeah. | 就这样 |
[02:06] | Like, you know, French way. | 这是法式系法 |
[02:10] | On the side. | 把结系在一边 |
[02:11] | Let me take a photo of you for your emilyinparis account. | 我来为你的”艾米丽在巴黎”拍张照 |
[02:14] | Wanna get in? | 要合影吗 |
[02:15] | – Get in! – Okay. | -合影吧 -好啊 |
[02:16] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[02:17] | Okay. | 很好 |
[02:19] | – Say, “Amies.” – Amies. | -说你们是”好闺蜜” -好闺蜜 |
[02:22] | So cute. | 真可爱 |
[02:26] | I will follow you so you can tag me. | 我关注你吧 这样你就可以标记我了 |
[02:29] | Cool. | 好 |
[02:31] | – Oh, my God, you have so many followers. – Oh, Emily knows how to make friends. | -天啊 你有好多粉丝 -艾米丽很会交朋友 |
[02:38] | You okay? The scarf too tight? | 你还好吗 丝巾太紧了吗 |
[02:56] | Bonjour! Check this out. | 早上好 快看 |
[02:58] | Durée Cosmetics just DM’d me on Instagram. | 杜瑞化妆品公司刚在ins上私信我 |
[03:01] | They invited me to their influencer lunch today. | 邀请我参加今天的网红午宴 |
[03:03] | – You? An influencer? – I know. | -你是网红 -我知道 |
[03:05] | They must have mistaken me for someone else. | 他们肯定把我认成其他人了 |
[03:07] | But I love Durée. | 但我很喜欢杜瑞 |
[03:08] | They were the first lip gloss I ever bought. | 我买的第一支唇蜜就是他家的 |
[03:10] | Well, not actually bought. My friend Cindy stole it from Target. | 其实不是我买的 我朋友辛迪从塔吉特偷的 |
[03:13] | – She’s a teacher now. – Sounds right. | -她现在是老师 -挺好 |
[03:15] | It’s at… it’s at the Hôtel d’Évreux? Is that good? | 这是埃夫勒酒店吗 是好地方吗 |
[03:19] | No, none of this is good. | 不好 这一切都不好 |
[03:20] | We don’t speak of Durée in this office. They used to be a client. | 这个办公室禁止提”杜瑞” 他们曾是我们的客户 |
[03:24] | What happened? | 后来发生了什么 |
[03:26] | We don’t speak of it, Emily. | 艾米丽 我们什么都不提 |
[03:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:37] | Sylvie, just curious… | 希尔薇 我想知道… |
[03:39] | It is customary to knock, wait for a reply, then enter. | 敲门 等待回应才进门 是一种礼仪 |
[03:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:47] | Busy. | 我很忙 |
[03:49] | I just noticed you don’t have a cosmetics company on your roster. | 我刚发现 公司没有一个客户是化妆品公司 |
[03:51] | What an illuminating insight. | 多么发人深思的见解 |
[03:54] | Did you ever have one? | 你们以前有过吗 |
[03:55] | Bobbi Brown? Laura Mercier? | 例如芭比·波朗 罗拉·玛斯亚 |
[03:58] | Durée? | 杜瑞 |
[04:00] | A representative from Hästens Luxury Beds | 海丝腾高级床垫公司代表明天会来 |
[04:03] | is coming in tomorrow, and I expect you to have great campaign ideas. | 希望你能想出一个绝佳的营销方案 |
[04:07] | Of course. But can I just go back to the cosmetics question? | 没问题 不过可以回到化妆品品牌的问题吗 |
[04:10] | – No. – Okay. | -不行 -好吧 |
[04:22] | Bring the Eiffel Tower to bed. | 把埃菲尔铁塔搬上床 |
[04:26] | For Hästens. That could be the slogan. | 这可以作为海丝腾的标语 |
[04:28] | They’re Swedish, so using a Paris landmark may not… | 他们是瑞典品牌 用巴黎地标来做标语可能不… |
[04:31] | No, no, no, no, no. Not the Eiffel Tower. | 我不是指巴黎地标”埃菲尔铁塔” |
[04:35] | – The Eiffel Tower. – He means the sex position. | -而是”埃菲尔铁塔” -他说的是一种性爱体位 |
[04:40] | The woman is on all fours, | 女人趴在地上 |
[04:42] | and the two men, one in front, one in back, | 一个男人在前 另一个男人在后 |
[04:45] | and they, uh… | 然后他们… |
[04:47] | – How you say “clap”? – High-five. | -“高举一只手拍击”怎么说 -击掌 |
[04:49] | Wait, why do they high-five? | 等一下 为什么要击掌 |
[04:51] | To make shape. | 为了形成一个塔形 |
[04:54] | – Eiffel Tower. – Please put your hands down. | -这就是”埃菲尔铁塔” -请把手放下 |
[04:57] | But then it’s only London Bridge. Not as fun. | 那就只是伦敦桥了 没那么有趣了 |
[05:00] | Yes, that’s true. | 没错 |
[05:01] | Okay, well, I would love to stay | 好了 虽然我很想留下来 |
[05:04] | and educate you on workplace harassment, | 教育你们什么叫职场性骚扰 |
[05:08] | but I’ve got a lunch. | 但我要出席一场午宴 |
[05:09] | – You’re going? – The event that dare not speak its name? | -你要去 -那个禁忌品牌主办的午宴 |
[05:11] | Yes. I just need a one-on-one with Olivia Thompson. | 没错 我就想跟奥利维亚·汤普森私下面谈 |
[05:14] | Their CMO? | 杜瑞公司的营销策划主任 |
[05:15] | – You’re insane. – Well, they think I’m an influencer. | -你疯了 -他们觉得我是网红 |
[05:17] | Maybe I can influence them to stay at Savoir. | 也许我可以影响他们留在萨维尔公司 |
[05:29] | Bonjour. I’m Em… | 你好 我是艾米… |
[05:31] | Hi, mon amour! | 亲爱的 |
[05:34] | – Ça va? – Très bien. | -最近怎样 -很好 |
[05:35] | What a cute dog. I love goldens. | 这狗狗真可爱 我很喜欢金毛 |
[05:39] | Well, you should follow him. It’s CashmereGoodBoy on Instagram, | 那你应该关注它 “乖孩子克什米尔” |
[05:42] | and he just hit 100,000 followers. | 它的粉丝数刚突破十万 |
[05:44] | Thank you, my love. Do you have one for Cashmere? | 谢谢亲爱的 可以给克什米尔一个吗 |
[05:47] | – But of course. – You know he’ll get jealous. | -没问题 -不然它会妒忌的 |
[05:52] | Name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:53] | Bonjour. I’m emilyinparis, and I was invited on Instagram. | 我帐号是”艾米丽在巴黎” 通过ins受邀 |
[05:57] | Everyone was. | 这里每个人都是 |
[06:01] | can I get a big one like Cashmere? | 可以给我个克什米尔拿到的那种大礼包吗 |
[06:03] | Let me check. | 我看一下 |
[06:05] | Not enough followers. | 粉丝还不够 |
[06:07] | So now, please integrate the products in your social media content. | 请将我们的产品植入你的社交媒体内容 |
[06:11] | We expect a minimum of five posts. | 我们希望你们至少上传五条内容 |
[06:13] | With your tiny reach, make it ten. | 但你帐号传播率不高 所以至少要十条 |
[06:16] | I’m on it. I’ll give you quantity and quality. | 没问题 我会质量和数量兼具 |
[06:19] | Can you point me in the direction of Olivia Thompson? | 可以告诉我奥利维亚·汤普森在哪吗 |
[06:21] | She’s about to speak. | 她很快要上台演说了 |
[06:23] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[06:25] | Next. | 下一位 |
[06:30] | Thank you all for being here. | 感谢你们的到来 |
[06:32] | We are thrilled to be sharing | 我们很开心 |
[06:34] | this season’s incredible product range | 能跟你们这群红遍全球的网红 |
[06:37] | with such global tastemakers. | 分享这一季令人惊艳的产品 |
[06:40] | Enjoy lunch | 请好好享用午餐 |
[06:42] | and please remember to tag Durée in your posts | 记得在内容里标记杜瑞品牌 |
[06:45] | so that we can track your social media impressions. | 我们好追踪你们的内容浏览次数 |
[06:49] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[06:56] | Miss Thompson, can I please have a moment? | 汤普森小姐 可以跟你说几句话吗 |
[06:58] | May I help you, Miss emilyinparis? | “艾米丽在巴黎”小姐 需要帮忙吗 |
[07:00] | Bonjour again. | 又是你 |
[07:02] | – I… I’m really here to speak to Olivia. – No, no, no. | -我真的很想跟奥利维亚说话 -不行 |
[07:05] | If you want her attention, I suggest you post. | 如果想引起她的注意 我建议你发ins |
[07:11] | Très bien. | 很好 |
[07:21] | With macadamia butter and jojoba oil, Durée is smudge-proof. | 澳洲胡桃黄油加上荷荷巴油 杜瑞化妆品绝不糊 |
[07:27] | Even when you’re berry hungry. | 就算你饿得发”莓”也不糊 |
[07:34] | Durée is smudge-proof. | 杜瑞化妆品绝不糊 |
[07:37] | Even when you’re berry hungry. | 就算你饿得发”莓”也不糊 |
[07:40] | Emilyinparis. | 她是”艾米丽在巴黎” |
[07:41] | I like her. She’s clever. | 我喜欢她 她很聪明 |
[07:43] | – She’s eating the decor. – Where do we know her from? | -她把装饰品吃了 -她是什么背景 |
[07:49] | I know exactly who she is. | 我知道她是谁了 |
[07:52] | I was 13 when I first tried Durée’s lip gloss. | 13岁那年 我第一次用了杜瑞的唇蜜 |
[07:55] | Funny story… | 有趣的是… |
[07:56] | – Pardon! – Can you give me some space? | -不好意思 -可以挪过去吗 |
[08:03] | Swipe up and enter Durée | 往上滑 输入”杜瑞” |
[08:05] | for 20% off my antifungal yoga pants. | 购买我的抗菌瑜伽裤 即可打八折 |
[08:09] | CeliaSplits. | 我是”劈腿妹希莉娅” |
[08:11] | Wow. And ow. | 天啊 好痛 |
[08:15] | CeliaSplits? | 劈腿妹希莉娅 |
[08:16] | I just tagged you. I’m emilyinparis. | 我刚标记了你 我是”艾米丽在巴黎” |
[08:18] | Don’t piggyback on my brand. | 别用我的品牌蹭热度 |
[08:20] | Get it? Goodbye, and thank you. | 懂了吗 再见 谢谢 |
[08:26] | Olivia will see you now. | 奥利维亚现在可以见你了 |
[08:29] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[08:30] | ¿Cómo? | 什么 |
[08:32] | Her? ¿Perdona? | 见她 怎么回事 |
[08:35] | She only has 20,000 followers. | 她只有两万个粉丝 |
[08:37] | I have two million. | 我有两百万个粉丝 |
[08:38] | Two million. | 两百万 |
[08:39] | Do you understand, or shall I spell it out for you? | 听不懂吗 要不要我写给你看 |
[08:41] | Emilyinparis. | 艾米丽在巴黎 |
[08:43] | You created a meme using the Vaga-Jeune post. | 你为”青春剂”写的推文在网上爆红 |
[08:46] | You even got Brigitte Macron to retweet you. | 碧姬·马克龙还转发了你的推特 |
[08:48] | The Daily Mail called it a re-twat. | “每日邮报”称之为”转推” |
[08:50] | Very proud moment for me. | 非常值得我骄傲的战绩 |
[08:52] | It’s really nice to finally meet you, Olivia. | 奥利维亚 很高兴见到你 |
[08:54] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[08:55] | Some creative content today. | 你今天发的内容很有创意 |
[08:57] | And your product knowledge is first-rate. | 你对产品的了解更是无懈可击 |
[08:59] | You’re quite the brand ambassador. | 你是很强的品牌代言人 |
[09:01] | Well, it’s easy when you love the brand, and this was a really great event. | 喜欢这个品牌就不难 你们的活动也办得很好 |
[09:04] | – I’m glad you’re enjoying it. – We saw you eat the wall. | -很高兴你喜欢 -我们看见你把装饰墙吃了 |
[09:09] | So, what agency do you use? | 请问你们跟哪家市场营销公司合作 |
[09:11] | We don’t anymore. Agencies are overpriced and antiquated. | 我们已经不用营销公司了 太贵 也过时了 |
[09:14] | Now, we prefer to use influencers like you. | 我们更热衷于跟你这样的网红合作 |
[09:16] | The future of marketing. | 你们是营销行业的未来 |
[09:18] | Well, I actually have a master’s in marketing. | 我其实有个市场营销学硕士学位 |
[09:20] | And I think that I could do much more for you than this. | 我相信我能给你带来比这更多的好处 |
[09:25] | Really? Such as? | 真的吗 举个例子 |
[09:27] | Olivia, they are waiting for you at the dermabrasion station. | 奥利维亚 他们在去角质站等着你呢 |
[09:31] | Uh, but I would love to tell you more about it. | 我想跟你分享更多这方面的想法 |
[09:34] | Could I… Could we meet later or…? | 我可以… 我们可以再见面吗 |
[09:36] | Tomorrow. Lunch. Lucien will set it up. | 明天一起吃午餐 卢西恩会安排好 |
[09:51] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[09:52] | Hi. You’re not working? | 你今天不用上班吗 |
[09:54] | I’m working from home. | 我今天在家上班 |
[09:57] | You didn’t move to Paris to sit alone in your room. | 你搬来巴黎 可不是为了自己宅在家里 |
[09:59] | – I… I… – We’re not taking no for an answer. | -我… -我们不接受拒绝 |
[10:02] | – Right, Gabriel? – We rarely do. | -对吧 加百列 -我们通常不接受 |
[10:05] | We are going someplace really nice. | 我们要去个很好玩的地方 |
[10:08] | You will love it. | 你一定会爱上的 |
[10:49] | This is incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[10:52] | Starry Night. One of my favorites. | “星夜” 我最爱的画之一 |
[10:55] | Mine too. | 我也是 |
[10:59] | Did you know Van Gogh painted it while having a nervous breakdown? | 你知道这是梵高在精神崩溃时画的吗 |
[11:03] | No, I, … I did not. | 不知道 |
[11:07] | Well, he was in an asylum | 当时他在普罗旺斯圣雷米的 |
[11:10] | in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, | 一家精神病院里 |
[11:12] | and this was his view. | 这是他作画时看到的情景 |
[11:15] | Well, I guess that explains his crazy genius. | 难怪他是个疯疯癫癫的天才 |
[11:20] | Let’s lie down. | 我们躺下吧 |
[11:23] | Okay, sure. If… | 好吧 可以… |
[11:37] | I love sleeping under the stars. | 我喜欢在星空下睡觉 |
[11:40] | Remember the last time we slept outside? | 记得我们第一次在外面过夜吗 |
[11:43] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[11:45] | We didn’t sleep. | 我们整晚都没睡 |
[11:48] | So, you guys are campers, huh? | 你们经常去露营吗 |
[11:52] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[11:54] | This is incredible. | 太美了 |
[11:57] | I feel like I’m… | 感觉就像… |
[11:58] | actually in the painting. | 置身于画中 |
[12:01] | Danielle! Étienne! | 是丹妮尔和艾蒂安 |
[12:03] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[12:09] | I really like her. | 我真的很喜欢她 |
[12:11] | She likes you too. | 她也很喜欢你 |
[12:13] | I wouldn’t have kissed you if I knew you had a girlfriend. | 如果知道你有女朋友 我就不会亲你了 |
[12:15] | It’s okay. You didn’t know. | 没事 不知者无罪 |
[12:17] | Well, why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不早告诉我 |
[12:18] | I didn’t know you were gonna kiss me. | 我不知道你会亲我 |
[12:21] | You… did kiss me back. | 但你也回应了我啊 |
[12:25] | It is a normal reaction, no? | 这是正常反应吧 |
[12:29] | I guess. I… | 也许吧 我… |
[12:32] | Well. I just thought that you felt… | 我只是以为你对我… |
[12:34] | It doesn’t matter now, so… | 现在已经不重要了 |
[12:37] | Clearly, it was just me, | 显然是我自作多情 |
[12:39] | and I made it all up in my head, so… | 是我想多了 所以… |
[12:42] | forget it. | 忘了吧 |
[12:43] | Forget what? | 忘了什么 |
[12:44] | The… The kiss in your kitchen. | 忘了我在你厨房里亲你 |
[12:48] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[12:50] | It must not have been very good. | 看来体验不是很好 |
[12:54] | Well, it wasn’t. | 对 没错 |
[12:55] | – Unmemorable, in fact. – Then it’s forgotten. | -根本不值得留念 -那就算忘记了 |
[12:58] | We will just go back to being neighbors who have never kissed. | 我们就当回不曾接吻过的邻居 |
[13:01] | That’s all we ever were. | 就像以前一样 |
[13:12] | In London, Rome, and New York, | 在伦敦 罗马和纽约 |
[13:14] | huge crowds watched Tilda Swinton sleep in a box. | 人们争相观看蒂尔达·斯文顿在箱子里睡觉 |
[13:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:21] | Because she can make anything interesting. | 因为她能让一切变得有趣 |
[13:23] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:24] | But also because watching the act of sleep is intoxicating. | 也是因为… 看人睡觉是会上瘾的 |
[13:30] | We watch our babies sleep. We watch our lovers sleep. | 我们喜欢看宝宝睡觉 看爱人睡觉 |
[13:34] | And now… | 如今… |
[13:37] | as Parisians window-shop on the Champs-Élysées, | 巴黎人在香榭丽舍大道逛街时 |
[13:40] | they’ll see two gorgeous models sleep | 他们会看到两个标致的模特 |
[13:43] | and spend the whole day | 从早到晚 |
[13:45] | on a Hästens bed. | 在海丝腾床垫上睡觉和生活 |
[13:47] | An unflinching | 意识大胆之余 |
[13:48] | but flattering life portrait of luxury. | 也是奢侈生活的表征 |
[13:52] | I like, but not love. | 我喜欢这个点子 但还不至于喜爱 |
[13:56] | I feel like I’ve seen it before. | 我总觉得看过这个创意 |
[13:58] | Do you have any other ideas? | 你们还有没有其他想法 |
[14:00] | – Bring the Eiffel Tower… – No. | -将”埃菲尔铁塔”… -不要 |
[14:08] | May I? | 我能说几句吗 |
[14:10] | If you must. | 如果你非要说的话 |
[14:13] | Our dreams transport us to magical places | 梦境把我们带到神秘梦幻之地 |
[14:15] | that we try to capture in film, music, and art. | 于是我们尝试用电影 音乐和艺术捕捉梦境 |
[14:19] | But we only dream when we sleep deeply. | 但只有在沉睡时 我们才会做梦 |
[14:22] | The superior quality of Hästens beds allows us to dream our best dreams, | 海丝腾床垫的超优品质让我们做美梦 |
[14:25] | but why must that only be in our bedrooms? | 但我们一定要在卧室里睡觉吗 |
[14:28] | Why can’t it be under the stars? | 不能是在星空下睡觉吗 |
[14:30] | We should be able to fall asleep anywhere. | 我们理应可以在任何地方睡觉 |
[14:32] | Let’s harness the power of social media and ask people to come sleep with us. | 我们就利用社交媒体的力量 邀请人们来睡觉 |
[14:37] | Stage the bed in the most irresistibly Instagrammable spots | 把床垫放在这座美丽城市里 大家最想 |
[14:40] | in this beautiful city: the Jardin du Luxembourg, the Louvre. | 在网上分享的地方 比如卢森堡公园 卢浮宫 |
[14:43] | And post photos of real people, not just models, | 并且上传普通人的照片 不只是模特 |
[14:47] | sleeping and dreaming. | 看他们睡觉和做梦 |
[14:49] | All thanks to Hästens. | 这一切多亏了海丝腾床垫 |
[14:53] | Perhaps even under the Eiffel Tower. | 可以在埃菲尔铁塔底下也放一个 |
[14:57] | – High-five? – No. | -要不要击掌 -不要 |
[15:06] | I am so glad you were at our event, Emily. | 艾米丽 很高兴你来参加我们的活动 |
[15:11] | You are the best type of influencer. | 你是最棒的那一类网红 |
[15:13] | One that doesn’t realize the influence they have over others. | 没意识到自己对他人有多大的影响力 |
[15:16] | Well, you know I love Durée. | 你也知道我很喜欢杜瑞化妆品 |
[15:18] | I do. | 是的 |
[15:21] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[15:25] | No. No, no, no. | 不不 |
[15:28] | I’m sorry, Olivia, but I can’t be your brand ambassador. | 奥利维亚 很抱歉 我不能做你们的品牌大使 |
[15:32] | – You’re under contract with someone else? – Well, yeah, kind of, … | -你跟其他公司签了合约 -可以这么说 |
[15:39] | You see, I had a bit of a unfair advantage at your lunch. | 其实上次的午宴 我有个不公平的优势 |
[15:43] | I’m a marketing executive at Savoir, | 我是萨维尔公司的市场营销主任 |
[15:46] | and I think you should come back. | 我认为你应该回来光顾我们 |
[15:48] | Savoir? | 萨维尔公司 |
[15:51] | This was a very clever way to get a meeting. | 很聪明嘛 用这种方式跟我见面 |
[15:53] | Well, we’d be very clever for Durée. | 为了赢回杜瑞 我们必须放聪明才行 |
[15:55] | I fired your agency. | 是我开除了你们公司 |
[15:57] | – They’re a very expensive dinosaur. – Expensive? | -你们的收费高得离谱 而且过时 -高得离谱 |
[16:00] | Yes… but you get what you pay for. | 确实… 但一分钱一分货 |
[16:04] | And it’s different now. | 而且现在不一样了 |
[16:06] | I work there. | 我在那里上班了 |
[16:08] | Does Sylvie Grateau? | 希尔薇·格拉托还在吗 |
[16:11] | She does. | 还在 |
[16:12] | Then it’s not that different. | 那就没有那么不同 |
[16:14] | Those influencers at your lunch didn’t care about your brand. | 那些出席午宴的网红根本不在乎你的品牌 |
[16:18] | I respect what they do, | 我尊重他们的付出 |
[16:19] | but they’re driven by self-promotion and swag bags. | 但他们主要是为了自我宣传和拿礼包 |
[16:24] | We could promote Durée more creatively | 我们公司能以更有创意 |
[16:27] | and intelligently than they ever could. | 更明智的方式来推广你们的品牌 |
[16:29] | You’re wrong, Emily. | 你错了 艾米丽 |
[16:31] | You could be more successful as an influencer. | 如果你是个网红 你会更有成就 |
[16:35] | Again, I’m… I’m not an influencer. | 我重申… 我不是网红 |
[16:39] | Well, you’re clearly under the influence of this city. | 你显然深受这座城市的影响 |
[16:42] | You’re high on Paris, and your followers are falling for that. | 你热爱巴黎 你的粉丝也喜欢这一点 |
[16:47] | We’re keeping our marketing in-house. | 营销策划 我们还是自己来吧 |
[16:51] | But this has been, | 但这次见面 |
[16:53] | interesting. | 挺有意思的 |
[16:54] | Look after yourself, Emily. | 艾米丽 照顾好自己 |
[16:56] | I know Sylvie won’t. | 我知道希尔薇只会顾自己 |
[17:05] | – Emily! – Yes? | -艾米丽 -怎么了 |
[17:07] | Is this the American way to overpromise and underdeliver? | 说空话是美国人的作风吗 |
[17:12] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:13] | Klara from Hästens wants to do your outdoor bed idea, | 海丝腾公司的克莱拉想用你的户外睡觉方案 |
[17:17] | and now she expects their bed to be in le Louvre. | 现在她想把床垫放在卢浮宫里 |
[17:19] | So maybe you can find a nice spot for the mattress under the Mona Lisa. | 希望你能在蒙娜丽莎画像下找个好位置 |
[17:24] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[17:25] | We can figure that out. | 我们可以想想办法 |
[17:26] | This is great news, though. | 这可是好消息 |
[17:28] | Oh, is it? | 是吗 |
[17:29] | ‘Cause you already look quite busy. | 你好像已经够忙了 |
[17:32] | – They invited me as an influencer. – And you thought going was a good idea? | -我是作为网红受邀的 -你觉得去参加合适吗 |
[17:36] | I was hoping to win them back. | 我想把他们赢回来 |
[17:38] | And what makes you think we want them back? | 你为什么觉得我们想要赢回他们 |
[17:41] | If you’re their new arbiter of taste, we want nothing to do with them. | 如果你是新代言人 我们不想跟他们扯上关系 |
[17:44] | Companies hire Savoir to raise their standards, | 企业雇用萨维尔公司 是为了提升品牌素质 |
[17:46] | not lower them. | 而不是降低 |
[17:47] | Sylvie, we’re on the same side. | 希尔薇 我们是一条战线上的 |
[17:49] | It’s not you personally. It’s everything you stand for. | 我不是针对你 而是针对你所代表的一切 |
[17:52] | You’re the enemy of luxury, | 你是奢侈品牌的敌人 |
[17:54] | because luxury is defined by sophistication and taste, | 因为奢侈品牌是由深度和品味来定义 |
[17:57] | and not by emilyinparis. | 不是由”艾米丽在巴黎”来定义 |
[18:00] | Your social media’s a problem for us. | 你提倡的社交媒体营销不适合我们 |
[18:03] | I don’t think you understand its value. | 我认为你不明白社交媒体的价值 |
[18:05] | Well, I think I do. You worked for Durée for free, right? | 我觉得我明白 你为杜瑞免费宣传吧 |
[18:08] | How does that look to the brands that actually pay us to represent them? | 那那些付钱让我们推广的品牌会怎么想 |
[18:13] | Okay, so what do you want me to do? | 那你要我怎么做 |
[18:15] | Delete your account. | 删除你的帐号 |
[18:28] | – That’s censorship. – I know. | -这是限制言论自由 -我知道 |
[18:30] | She can’t force you to delete your social media. | 她不能逼你删除社交媒体账号 |
[18:32] | – Get your dad’s lawyers involved. – My dad doesn’t have a lawyer. | -叫你爸的律师处理 -我爸没有律师 |
[18:35] | He breeds Weimaraners. | 他经营威玛猎犬培育场 |
[18:37] | Yeah, you have to delete it. Gimme. | 看来只好删除了 给我 |
[18:41] | When you dropped your crepe. | 这是那时你的可丽饼掉在地上 |
[18:43] | #OhCrepe. | 标签”又可怜又美丽” |
[18:47] | I’m not sure who I am in this city without emilyinparis. | 没了”艾米丽在巴黎” 我都不知道自己是谁了 |
[18:49] | Ask Camille. She’s liked every one of your posts. | 问问卡蜜尔吧 你发的每条她都点赞 |
[18:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:54] | She’s, like, the nicest, coolest… | 她是我认识的最善良 最酷的… |
[18:57] | …French person I know. | 法国人 |
[19:00] | – I thought that was Gabriel. – No, he’s just the hottest. | -不是加百列吗 -他只是最性感的… |
[19:02] | Male. | 男人 |
[19:05] | And a problem I can’t solve tonight. | 这也是我今晚排遣不了的烦恼 |
[19:07] | But one that I can is saying goodbye to my account. | 唯一能排遣的是 跟我的帐号说再见 |
[19:11] | So, one last story? | 那我们发最后一个限时动态吧 |
[19:13] | Let’s send it off with a bang. | 来个轰轰烈烈的 |
[19:15] | Tchin-tchin! | 干杯 |
[19:49] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[19:51] | And after 90 minutes of being on hold, | 等了整整90分钟后 |
[19:54] | they finally transfer me to the permit department, | 他们终于把我转到许可证申请部门 |
[19:57] | only to say, “Pas possible.” | 只为了对我说一句”不行” |
[20:00] | Pas possible! Pas Possible! | 不行 不行 |
[20:02] | Pas possible! | 不行 |
[20:04] | Everything is pas possible. | 法国人都爱说不行 |
[20:06] | It’s the French motto. | 这是法国人的口头禅 |
[20:08] | Yeah, well, it turns out | 是啊 原来 |
[20:09] | the only person who is able to put a bed in the Louvre is Beyoncé. | 只有碧昂丝可以把床放进卢浮宫里 |
[20:15] | Yeah, duh. | 也对 |
[20:16] | Beyoncé’s worth far more than the Mona Lisa. | 碧昂丝比蒙娜丽莎画像还要值钱 |
[20:20] | I thought you’d like it. | 我心想你会喜欢这个地方 |
[20:25] | It was voted the prettiest street in Paris… | 这里被评选为巴黎最美丽的街道 |
[20:28] | …and is referred to as… | 被称之为… |
[20:31] | ruelle qui va au bout. | 意思是… |
[20:33] | Which means, “the road which leads to the end.” | “前往尽头的路” |
[20:38] | It’s perfect. It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[20:43] | One last one? | 来拍最后一个 |
[20:45] | Let’s do it. | 好啊 |
[20:46] | One last one. | 最后一条限时动态 |
[20:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:01] | You’re out late. | 这么晚才回来 |
[21:03] | You’re out late. | 你不也是 |
[21:04] | Just closed the restaurant. | 餐厅刚打烊 |
[21:05] | Five, two, one, three. Like an upside-down pyramid. | 密码是5213 像个倒三角形 |
[21:10] | – After you. – No, please, I insist. | -你先进去 -不 你先进去 |
[21:13] | I insist. | 你先进去 |
[21:32] | It wasn’t just you. | 你不是自作多情 |
[21:42] | I felt it too. | 我也对你有感觉 |
[21:49] | Good night, Gabriel. | 晚安 加百列 |
[21:58] | Yes, of course. | 没问题 |
[22:01] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[22:03] | Emily, bring me your phone! | 艾米丽 把你的手机给我 |
[22:05] | Sure. | 行 |
[22:07] | Show me the last picture you posted. | 看看你发的最后一张照片 |
[22:08] | I can’t. I shut it down like you asked. | 看不了 我已经照你说的关闭帐号了 |
[22:10] | – Well, reactivate it. – I don’t understand. You said… | -那就重新激活 -什么意思 你不是说… |
[22:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:17] | That’s Place Dalida, right? | 这是达丽达广场吧 |
[22:19] | Yes. What is this about? | 没错 怎么了 |
[22:21] | Klara, that Nordic witch from Hästens, called, | 海丝腾公司那个北欧女巫克莱拉打来说 |
[22:24] | and she wants to stage the bed there. | 她想把床垫放在那个地方 |
[22:25] | – That’s… – I’m not finished. | -那也… -我还没说完 |
[22:27] | – Okay. – She wants you to post there first. | -好吧 -她要你发第一张照片 |
[22:29] | Why me? | 为什么是我呢 |
[22:31] | Yeah, I’ve been asking that question since you arrived. | 你来了之后 我也一直在问自己这个问题 |
[22:34] | I assume it’s to draw a crowd and encourage others, | 我觉得她想吸引人潮 |
[22:37] | like those followers of yours, to post from there too. | 鼓励你的那些粉丝去拍照打卡 |
[22:40] | Sure, but… | 没问题 不过… |
[22:42] | what do you want me to do about my Instagram account? | 我要怎么处理我的ins账号 |
[22:45] | Well, I guess you’re an influencer now. | 反正你已经是网红了 |
[22:48] | But only for our clients. | 但只能为我们的客户宣传 |
[22:50] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[22:52] | We’re on the same side. | 我们在同一条战线上 |
[22:53] | Yeah, right. | 才怪 |
[22:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:00] | – Merci. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用客气 |
[23:05] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[23:06] | Oh, salut! Come. | 你好呀 过来 |
[23:10] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[23:11] | It’s a social media installation for Hästens beds. | 这是海丝腾床垫的社交媒体宣传活动 |
[23:14] | They’re one of our biggest clients, and I thought of the idea | 他们是我们最大的客户之一 那晚我们 |
[23:17] | after our night at Van Gogh. | 一起去看了梵高展之后 我想到了这个点子 |
[23:18] | You inspired me. | 是你启发了我 |
[23:20] | I did? | 是吗 |
[23:22] | I wanted you to be the first to see it. | 我想让你第一个看到 |
[23:24] | I’m calling it “Dormir à la belle étoile.” | 我把这个企划取名为… |
[23:26] | “To sleep under the stars.” | 意思是”躺在星空下” |
[23:29] | Emily, your French is getting better. | 艾米丽 你的法语进步了 |
[23:31] | Well, that’s because I have French friends now. | 因为我交了法国朋友嘛 |
[23:33] | Yes, well, I was relieved to hear from you, you know. | 听你这么说 我就放心了 |
[23:37] | You seemed a little tense when you left the other night. | 那晚离开时 你有点紧张 |
[23:41] | It’s Gabriel, isn’t it? | 是因为加百列吧 |
[23:44] | What… what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:46] | Just that, I mean, | 我意思是说 我知道 |
[23:47] | I know he can be unfriendly before you get to know him. | 你们还不熟时 他可能会表现得不友善 |
[23:50] | But give him time. | 给他一点时间吧 |
[23:51] | He will warm up to you. | 他会对你产生好感的 |
[23:55] | If you say so. | 我相信你 |
[23:57] | I’m so glad he has a nice neighbor like you. | 很高兴他有你这么好的邻居 |
[24:00] | I hope the three of us can be friends. | 希望我们三个可以成为朋友 |
[24:03] | Me too. So, do you wanna get in bed with me? | 我也希望 要不要一起上床 |
[24:06] | I thought you’d never ask. | 就等你问我呢 |
[24:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:13] | – Cheese. – Cheese. | 笑一个 |
[24:16] | It’s so comfy. | 好舒服啊 |