Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

艾米丽在巴黎(Emily in Paris)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 艾米丽在巴黎(Emily in Paris)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] I can the flowers? 我想买那束花
[00:19] The… The pink roses? 那束粉色玫瑰
[00:21] – Je comprends pas. – Uh, the rosé rose… -我听不懂 -粉红色玫瑰…
[00:23] – The… The rosé roses… – Ah, non! -这束玫瑰… -不行
[00:25] Non, mademoiselle. 不行 小姐
[00:26] Those are not for you. They’re roses from the South. 你不配拥有这些南部来的玫瑰
[00:31] What? 你说什么
[00:32] Here. 拿着
[00:34] These are for you. 这些才是你配得的
[00:36] – I… – Bonjour, Claudette. -我… -你好 克劳黛特
[00:38] She wants the nice roses, not those. 她要买品质上好的玫瑰 不是这种
[00:46] Cinq soixante. 5.6欧元
[00:48] It’s five euros sixty, but round it up to six. 5.6欧元 你给6欧元吧
[00:51] Really? 真的吗
[00:52] Merci very much. 太感谢你了
[00:58] Thank you. My lousy French gets me nowhere. 谢谢 我的破法语总令人摸不着头脑
[01:01] No. She’s not nice to anyone. 不怪你 她对人本来就不客气
[01:03] You’re nice and French and you speak English? 你是个有礼貌的法国人 还会说英语
[01:06] Of course. 当然了
[01:08] I grew up watching American TV. 我从小看美剧长大的
[01:11] And you? Visiting from the States? 你呢 从美国来这里观光吗
[01:13] I live here now. 我住在这里
[01:15] I just heard myself say that out loud, 这么大声说出来
[01:17] and I didn’t even believe me. 我自己都不敢相信呢
[01:20] – Emily. – Camille. -我叫艾米丽 -我叫卡蜜尔
[01:21] Enchantée. 很高兴认识你
[01:23] And how did you get so lucky to move to Paris? 你怎么会这么幸运 能搬到巴黎来住
[01:25] I work for a big marketing firm in Chicago 我在芝加哥一家大型营销策划公司上班
[01:28] that acquired a smaller marketing firm here. 他们收购了这里一家较小的营销公司
[01:30] I’m kind of like the, uh, American point of view. 我是来代表美国的视角
[01:34] And how do they feel about that? 那公司的法国人有什么反应
[01:36] A lot like that flower lady. 像刚才那位卖花的女士一样
[01:39] You really have to go to Le Marché des Enfants Rouges. 你一定要去逛红孩儿市场
[01:42] – It’s in the Marais. – Okay. -就在玛莱区 -好的
[01:44] You have so many cool places to check out there. 那一片有很多好玩的地方
[01:46] Just take the metro to Filles du Calvaire. 只要坐地铁到十字架之女站就行
[01:48] Oh, God, the last time I took the metro, 天啊 我上次搭地铁
[01:50] I ended up in the 21st arrondissement. 结果去到第21区
[01:53] Um, there is only 20. 巴黎只有20区
[01:55] Exactly. 可不是吗
[01:57] This city is so overwhelming. 这座城市太令人混乱了
[01:59] Relax. 放轻松
[02:01] Paris seems like a big city, but it’s really just a small town. 巴黎看似一座大城市 其实只是一座小镇
[02:06] You’ll realize after you spend some time here. 待久了就会知道了
[02:09] Actually, what are you doing tonight? 对了 你今晚有空吗
[02:12] If it’s Tuesday, it must be language class. 今天是星期二 我要去上法语课
[02:14] I have a better idea for you. 我有个更棒的计划
[02:17] I work for an art gallery, and we’re having an opening tonight. 我在一家美术馆工作 今晚有场展览开幕
[02:20] Fun crowd and some people from Chicago. 来的人很有趣 有些是芝加哥人
[02:24] Do you know Randy Zimmer? 你知道兰迪·齐默吗
[02:27] The hotel guy? 那个酒店大亨
[02:28] I mean, I’ve heard of him. He’s like the new Ian Schrager. 我听说过 他像是新一代的酒店之父伊恩·施拉杰
[02:31] – No offense to the old one. – Well, he’s looking at art -无意冒犯伊恩·施拉杰 -他要来选购画作
[02:34] for his new hotel in Paris. Come! 挂在他在巴黎新开的酒店里 来吧
[02:37] It’s at Galerie de Garipuy, in the fourth. 在第四区的嘉希皮美术馆
[02:40] Which is next to the fifth? 在第五区旁边
[02:42] Which is just across the river. 在河岸对面
[02:43] You’ll get the hang of it! 你会适应的
[02:45] Okay, I have to go. 好了 我要走了
[02:47] Okay. 好的
[02:48] – I’m sorry. – I’m not. -不好意思 -不要紧的
[02:52] See you tonight, right? 今晚见 好吗
[03:33] Mademoiselle. 小姐
[03:36] Vos paquets sont arrivés. Vos paquets. Paquets. 你的包裹到了 你的包裹 包裹
[03:39] – American paquets. – My paquets! -美国的包裹 -我的包裹
[03:42] Finally. 终于到了
[03:44] Madame, c’est possible pour… 夫人 你能不能…
[03:47] Je suis occupée. 我没空
[03:49] Oh, yeah, okay, no. 好吧 算了
[03:50] Never mind, then. I got it. 不要紧 我可以的
[03:53] – I got it. – But who’s got you? -我自己来就行 -总得有个人帮忙吧
[03:57] Okay. There you go. You got it? 好的 稳住 你可以吗
[04:00] No worries. 我行的
[04:06] Oh, my God. 天啊
[04:11] You know… 你知道…
[04:13] we have bricks here in Paris. 巴黎也买得到砖头
[04:14] It’s just a few things from home I can’t live without. 只是从家寄来的一些必需品
[04:19] Not that. 我不是指那些
[04:21] That’s from my office. 那是从办公室带回来的
[04:23] – What kind of business are you in? – Marketing. -你做哪一行的 -市场营销
[04:27] Oh, no… 不要啊…
[04:30] My Trader Joe’s organic chunky unsalted. 我的无盐花生酱没了
[04:34] My ex. 我的前男友
[04:36] Sorry. 真替你感到难过
[04:37] Oh, no, him I can live without, but the peanut butter… 不 没他我还能活得下去 但没了花生酱…
[04:41] You’re in Paris now. 你现在在巴黎了
[04:42] I’m sure we can find you something better than peanut butter. 肯定能找到比花生酱更好吃的东西
[04:54] Oh, my God! 天啊
[04:56] I feel like I’ve never had an omelet before. 我以前吃的煎蛋卷算白吃了
[04:57] This was amazing. 太好吃了
[05:00] You sure you don’t wanna go back to peanut butter? 你确定不会再想吃花生酱了
[05:02] No, you’ve ruined me forever. 对啊 你害我这辈子都不想吃了
[05:04] So, you market lingerie? 所以 你推销的是内衣吗
[05:07] Luxury goods. 不 奢侈品
[05:09] The lingerie was a gift. 内衣是礼物
[05:11] From a client. 一个客户送的
[05:13] – You must have made him very happy. – I hope so. Professionally. -他肯定对你很满意 -但愿如此 我是说在专业上
[05:17] Wait, that didn’t sound right either. The truth is the gift is an issue for me. 等等 还是怪怪的 其实这礼物是个问题
[05:21] – Why? – First, he’s married. -怎么说 -第一 客户是有妇之夫
[05:24] Second, he’s having an affair with my boss 第二 他和我上司搞外遇
[05:26] who would love to see me on the next flight back to Chicago. 我上司可希望我马上坐飞机回芝加哥了
[05:28] And three, it’s wildly inappropriate. 第三 这也太不合适了吧
[05:31] – It sounds messy. – It is. -听起来很混乱 -确实
[05:33] And I hate messes. 我最讨厌混乱的事了
[05:34] Even as a kid, I had rules. My peas couldn’t touch my carrots. 我从小就有自己的规则 青豆和萝卜不能放一起
[05:37] I had to have the sauce on the side, and I liked my meat uncut. 酱料要放旁边 喜欢吃整块的肉
[05:45] And on that note, I’m going to help you clean up 提到这点 走之前
[05:49] before I go. 我帮你收拾干净
[05:54] Oh. Oh, no, no. No, no. 不行
[05:56] – It… It… That ruins the pan. – It’s soap. -这… 会把锅弄坏的 -这不过是洗洁精
[05:59] See, that’s the secret to our omelets. We never clean. We let things season. 这就是煎蛋卷的秘方 不洗锅 让味道留在锅上
[06:06] Those are my rules. 这是我的规矩
[06:08] Okay. 好吧
[06:10] ♪ I’ve been in Rome ♪ ♪ 我去过罗马 ♪
[06:13] ♪ I’ve been in Paris ♪ ♪ 我去过巴黎 ♪
[06:16] ♪ I’ve been in a cell ♪ ♪ 我去过监狱 ♪
[06:20] ♪ And I’ve been infatuated ♪ ♪ 我曾坠入情网 ♪
[06:23] ♪ But I’ve never been… ♪ ♪ 但我从没… ♪
[06:28] They’re beautiful. Thank you. 好漂亮的玫瑰 谢谢
[06:31] – Who’s she in there with? – Antoine. -她跟谁在里面 -安托万
[06:33] – Sounds like they’re fighting. – You’re a genius. -他们好像在吵架 -你真厉害
[06:35] What are they saying? 他们在吵什么
[06:36] Basically, she says that he doesn’t appreciate her, 她说安托万不懂得感激她的付出
[06:39] and now he’s threatening to meet with other agencies. 现在他威胁要找其他营销公司
[06:43] Oh, God. I have to do something. 天啊 我得做点什么
[06:45] No, no, the last thing she needs is you riding in on his perfume bottle. 她最不希望你介入他的香水企划
[06:49] Okay, well, if a client walks 没错 但如果我刚加入公司
[06:51] right after I got there, there’s only one person to blame. 就丢了一个客户 只有我会被责怪
[06:56] Tous les mois y a un problème. 每个月都会出问题
[06:59] Toujours le même cinéma. Qu’est-ce que tu veux? 每次都是那个电影院 你想怎么样
[07:01] – I… – Non! -我… -不
[07:03] I hope I’m not interrupting. 希望没打扰到你们
[07:04] Of course you are! 当然打扰到了
[07:06] The American in Paris. Come on in! 到巴黎的美国人 进来吧
[07:09] I just wanted to tell you that I’m supposed to see 我只是想跟你说
[07:11] Randy Zimmer tonight. 我今晚应该会见到兰迪·齐默
[07:13] Who? 谁
[07:15] From the hotel group. 那个酒店集团大亨
[07:18] Your idea! You know, 这是你出的主意 你懂的
[07:19] to… to have Antoine’s company 你希望安托万的公司
[07:21] create a signature fragrance for their hotels. 能为他们酒店设计一款专属的香水
[07:26] – It could be really big for Maison Lavaux. – Why didn’t you tell me this? -这对拉沃家族可是大好机会 -怎么没告诉我
[07:30] Because we weren’t prepared to mention it yet. 因为我们还没打算公布
[07:34] It’s really cutting edge. Very new. 这个想法很有创意 非常前卫
[07:37] Exciting. It was a great idea, Sylvie. 真令人期待 这点子很好 希尔薇
[07:39] How do you know Zimmer? 你是怎么认识齐默的
[07:43] Emily? 艾米丽
[07:44] Our mutual friend in Paris. 我们在法国有共同的朋友
[07:46] – Right. – Yeah. -对 -没错
[07:48] Anyway, um… 话说回来
[07:49] I just wanted to let you know that they loved it. 我只是想说 他们很喜欢这个点子
[07:52] Preliminarily, I mean. So, wish me luck. 第一次洽谈结果很乐观 所以祝我好运吧
[07:55] I don’t think I have to. 我想你不需要靠运气
[08:01] These are for you. 这是送给你的
[08:03] Happy Tuesday. 星期二快乐
[08:09] Bye. 待会儿见
[08:12] Smart girl. 这女孩真聪明
[08:21] What do you think you’re doing? 你以为你在干什么
[08:23] Julien told me he was taking agency meetings. 朱利安说 安托万打算换营销公司
[08:25] I was just trying to help. 我只是想帮忙
[08:27] I don’t need you to come in and rescue me. 我不需要你进来搭救
[08:29] And I certainly don’t need to take credit for an idea I don’t even know I like. 我也不会为我可能都不喜欢的点子邀功
[08:32] – You will. – Don’t be so sure. -你会的 -话别说得太早
[08:35] Oh, and by the way, 对了
[08:36] that little present of yours from La Perla, 你收到的那套拉佩拉内衣
[08:39] who is it from again? 是谁送的来着
[08:40] Just… my friend. My new friend, Gabriel. 我朋友 我刚认识的朋友 加百列
[08:44] Gabriel? Oh mon Dieu! 加百列 天哪
[08:46] You’ve made so many new friends in Paris it seems, huh? 看来你在巴黎交了不少新朋友嘛
[08:52] – Luc and I’d like to take you to lunch. – But I… -我和卢克想带你去吃午餐 -但我…
[08:54] Now! 走吧
[08:57] Okay. 好吧
[09:05] What are you up to with Sylvie and Antoine? 你想对希尔薇和安托万干什么
[09:08] Has anyone noticed this is a very dysfunctional workplace? 没人觉得我们的工作环境很不正常吗
[09:11] I think you’re the one bringing the drama. 我看你才是惹事生非的人
[09:14] – Moi? Are you serious? – She thinks we don’t know. -不会吧 -她以为我们不知道
[09:17] Know what? 知道什么
[09:19] What’s that smell? 什么味道
[09:21] Danger. Sylvie saw that box from La Perla on your desk. 危险的味道 希尔薇看到了你桌上的拉佩拉礼盒
[09:24] Yes, it was… 我知道 那是…
[09:26] It was from a friend. 那是一个朋友送的
[09:28] Quelle coïncidence! 太巧了
[09:30] La Perla happens to be Antoine’s go-to place. 拉佩拉刚好也是安托万常光顾的地方
[09:32] A lot of people go there. It’s famous. 很多人都会去 那是名店
[09:35] Luc, help me. 卢克 帮我解释
[09:37] I’ve worked with Sylvie for almost 12 years. 我和希尔薇共事将近12年了
[09:39] She seems scary, but she’s actually very nice. 她虽然看着凶 其实对人很好
[09:42] Nice? She stepped on your head to get where she is. 很好 她可是踩着你的头上位的
[09:45] Well, she’s good at her job, okay? 但她工作能力很强 懂吗
[09:47] The point is, 重点是
[09:48] Antoine was a young, hot client, and he pursued Sylvie. Hard. 安托万曾是个年轻帅气的客户 他拼命追求过希尔薇
[09:53] – Well, was he married then? – Of course. -他不是结婚了吗 -没错
[09:55] He had a wife, and then he got a Sylvie. 他是有妇之夫 后来他遇到了希尔薇
[09:58] – And that was all he needed for a while. – You guys really aren’t smelling this? -有一阵 他的心思都在她身上 -你们真的没闻到吗
[10:03] No. Now, it’s one thing to cheat on your wife with your mistress. 没有 听好 背着老婆跟情妇偷情是一回事
[10:07] It’s another thing to cheat on your mistress 背着情妇跟一个年轻的美国人偷情
[10:10] with a young American. 又是另一回事了
[10:11] What? 什么
[10:13] There’s no way. 我们是不可能的
[10:14] Okay, all he’s saying 好的 他的意思是…
[10:15] is that if that lingerie wasn’t from your new friend, 如果那套内衣不是你的新朋友送的
[10:19] and if you’re thinking of starting something with him, 如果你打算跟他发生点什么
[10:22] think again. 请三思
[10:25] Ugh, merde! 狗屎
[10:26] I stepped in shit. 我踩到屎了
[10:29] You definitely did. 没错
[10:34] Why the hell are you trying to get that woman to like you so much? 你为什么拼命讨好那个女人
[10:38] She’s my boss, whose boyfriend, our client, 她是我上司 她男朋友刚好又是我们的客户
[10:40] sent me lingerie that I’m going to return. 我打算把他送的内衣退回去了
[10:42] It belongs to you. 这是属于你的
[10:44] And he belongs to his wife and Sylvie. 而他属于他太太和希尔薇
[10:47] And whoever else he’s bangin’, so why not you? 管他跟谁上床 就算跟你上床又有何妨
[10:49] Look, you haven’t done Paris right 听着 你不算到过巴黎
[10:51] until you’ve had at least one wildly inappropriate affair. 除非你有过至少一段非常不正当的恋情
[10:56] Well, I’m more interested in having Sylvie’s respect. 我比较希望能得到希尔薇的尊重
[10:58] That, you’ll never get. 那你是得不到了
[11:00] Look, does he wanna buy you clothes 听好 他是不是想送你衣服
[11:02] and take you to all the great places in Paris? 带你到巴黎最好的那些地方
[11:05] – Probably. – Then introduce him to me. -可能吧 -那就把他介绍给我认识
[11:07] – I don’t give a damn about Sophie. – Sylvie. -我不在乎苏菲怎么想 -她叫希尔薇
[11:09] Whatever. 随便了
[11:11] – Merci. – Bonsoir. -谢谢 -晚上好
[11:18] Oh là là! Nice gallery. How did you get invited to this? 这家美术馆不错嘛 你怎么受到邀请的
[11:21] I met a girl shopping for flowers in my neighborhood. 我在家附近买花时 遇到一个女孩
[11:24] She saved me from buying bad roses, 她帮我买到了好玫瑰
[11:26] told me about some cute brunch spots, and invited me to this opening. 告诉我了一些好餐厅 然后邀请我来开幕式
[11:29] Oh, my God, do you think she was hitting on you? 天啊 她是不是在撩你
[11:32] What? Not until now. 什么 你不说我倒没这么想过
[11:35] There he is. 他在那边
[11:37] – Who? – Randy Zimmer. -谁啊 -兰迪·齐默
[11:39] – Talking to the gorgeous blonde? – Yeah, that’s Camille. -跟金发美女聊天那个 -对 那就是卡蜜尔
[11:42] – Maybe you should be hitting on her. – Oh, would you stop! -那你应该撩撩她 -够了
[11:45] Okay, wish me luck. 祝我好运
[11:48] Good luck, biche. 加油 妹子
[11:54] – Emily! – Bonjour. -艾米丽 -你好呀
[11:57] – Hi. – So glad you made it. -你好 -很高兴看见你来了
[11:59] So Chicago meet Chicago. 你俩都是芝加哥人
[12:02] Randy Zimmer. Emily Cooper. 这是兰迪·齐默 这位是艾米丽·库珀
[12:04] – I’m such a huge fan. – Oh, thank you. -我是你的铁粉 -谢谢
[12:08] Emily just moved from Chicago to work here at a marketing firm. 艾米丽刚从芝加哥搬来 在一家市场营销公司上班
[12:12] Did I get that right? 我介绍的对吗
[12:13] – Perfect. – Right. -对极了 -很好
[12:15] So, let’s talk later about that piece you like. 待会儿聊聊你看上的那幅画
[12:17] All right. Don’t forget. 好啊 别忘了
[12:20] – Thank you again. – I’m so glad you made it. -再次感谢你 -真高兴你来了
[12:24] It’s so exciting that you’re opening a Zimmer hotel in Paris! 很期待你在巴黎开齐默酒店
[12:27] Yeah… November. 对… 11月
[12:28] I remember you said in the March 2010 Business Week, 我记得苏黎世齐默酒店开张时 你在2010年3月的
[12:31] when the Zimmer Zurich opened, that you wanted your flagship here. “商业周刊”里提到 你想在巴黎开旗舰酒店
[12:34] – Uh, you memorized my interviews? – Yep. -你把我的采访内容背下来了 -对
[12:36] When the Zimmer South Beach opened in 2015, 2015年 南海滩齐默酒店开张时
[12:40] you told Architectural Digest that a good hotel should have an echo. 你对”建筑文摘”说 一家好酒店应令人产生共鸣
[12:45] Yes, wow. 对啊 天啊
[12:47] Thank you. 谢谢你
[12:49] So why don’t you? 那你为什么不那么做
[12:52] Why don’t I what? 做什么
[12:53] To have an echo, you have to tease all the senses. 挑逗人的各种感官 来产生共鸣
[12:56] Not just gorgeous views, expensive sheets, 除了景观和奢华床品
[12:58] but… the smell. 气味也可以产生共鸣
[13:00] – What’s wrong with the smell? – Well, nothing. -气味怎么了 -没什么
[13:03] There… There is no smell. 就是… 根本没有气味
[13:05] That’s the point. 这就是问题所在
[13:06] It’s like a blank billboard on Madison Avenue. 就像少了广告牌的麦迪逊大道
[13:09] Empty real estate going to waste. 无人问津的空置房地产
[13:13] Go on. 继续说
[13:14] Well, when you’re selling a house, 卖房子时
[13:16] the one thing you should do is bake cookies. 应该在屋里烘培饼干
[13:19] The smell reminds people of home and warmth 饼干的香味让人联想到家和温暖
[13:23] and sugar and butter and a happy place. 联想到糖 奶油和幸福的地方
[13:26] You need some cookies, Randy. 兰迪 你需要这样的饼干
[13:29] – Are you gonna hand me a cookie? – My card. -你打算给我一块饼干吗 -我的名片
[13:35] Well, that was a nice elevator pitch. I’m here till tomorrow. 你这番推销开场白不错 我明天才回去
[13:40] Show me what you got, Chicago. 让我见识一下你的本事吧 芝加哥人
[14:05] – Welcome to Savoir. – Hi. Thanks. -欢迎光临萨维尔公司 -你好 谢谢
[14:09] Randy Zimmer, this is Antoine Lambert, 这是兰迪·齐默 这位是安托万·兰伯特
[14:11] the proprietor and master nose of Maison Lavaux. 拉沃家族的创始人兼香氛大师
[14:14] Enchanté, Randy. 很高兴认识你 兰迪
[14:15] Oh, and this is the head of Savoir, Sylvie Grateau. 这位是萨维尔公司的领导 希尔薇·格拉托
[14:18] – Enchantée. – Enchanté. -幸会 -幸会
[14:20] So, we have the head… 那”带头的”…
[14:24] and the nose. 以及”有鼻子的”都到齐了
[14:26] – What does that make you? – Mouth? -那你是什么 -“有嘴巴的”
[14:28] I thought she was the legs. 我还以为她有一双美腿呢
[14:31] Okay. Um, shall we get started? 很好 可以开始了吗
[14:34] – Suivez-moi. – Uh, yeah. Merci. -请跟我来 -好的 谢谢
[14:39] Creating a scent is like writing a symphony. 打造香氛就像谱写一首交响乐
[14:42] I’ll give you another example. 再给你举个例子
[14:45] For our current signature scent, De L’Heure, 这是我们新推出的专属香氛 “时间”香水
[14:48] we started with a simple melody. 以一段简单的旋律开场
[14:52] Top notes of bergamot, mandarin, vetiver. 前调是香柠檬 橘子和香根草的香气
[14:54] The middle notes are considered the heart of the fragrance. 中调被认为是香氛的核心
[14:58] Ylang-ylang, 散发出依兰…
[14:59] Provençal lavender. 普罗旺斯薰衣草的香气
[15:00] And then, for some depth and richness, 后调散发出悠长浓郁的香气
[15:03] base notes of indole. 也就是吲哚
[15:05] Which, surprisingly, has the same molecular compound as merde. 很多人没料到 吲哚的分子跟粪便一样
[15:08] Did he just say…? 他刚才是在说…
[15:09] – Shit. – Your specialty. -粪便 -你的专长
[15:11] I know, that sounds crazy, but it’s true. 我知道听起来很不可思议 但这是事实
[15:14] Like in life, one has to balance the sweet with, um… 就像人生 有香 也有…
[15:17] Stinky? 有臭
[15:18] Voilà. 没错
[15:19] That’s what makes a parfum compliqué. 所以香水才会这么复杂
[15:23] It is an interesting idea, 这个想法有意思
[15:25] but it’s a… 但这是…
[15:26] …it’s a big decision, and I’m leavin’ tomorrow. 一项重大的决定 而我明天就要走了
[15:29] Oh, what a pity. 真可惜
[15:31] Maybe you’ll find a nice perfumer in Chicago. 也许你在芝加哥能找到合适的调香师
[15:35] I want to make this happen, Sylvie. 希尔薇 我想谈成这桩生意
[15:38] Are you still a client here? 你还是我们的客户吗
[15:40] Why don’t we all get dinner tonight and keep talking? 要不我们今晚一起吃晚餐 然后继续谈
[15:44] That’s a great idea. I’m up for anything with a Michelin star. 好主意 我想去米其林星级餐厅
[15:47] – I’ve got some ideas. – No, no. -我想到了一些餐厅 -不用
[15:49] Emily, you’re the expert on everything in Paris, 艾米丽 你对巴黎已经了如指掌了
[15:52] so you make the reservation 你来负责预订餐厅吧
[15:54] and make sure we don’t disappoint our friend Randy 千万别令我们的朋友兰迪失望了
[15:57] on his last night. 毕竟这是他在巴黎的最后一晚
[15:58] I’m on it. 好的
[15:59] – Good. – Thanks. -很好 -谢谢
[16:05] Restaurant Chez Chloé. Vous êtes à la réservation. 蔻依餐厅 您需要预订吗
[16:08] Yes. 是的
[16:09] – Tonight. Now? – Ce soir? Non, malheureusement… -今晚 马上 -今晚 抱歉 不幸的是…
[16:12] – It’s très important. – It’s impossible. -这很重要 -不可能的
[16:14] – We are completely booked. – Yes, I understand it’s completely full. -我们都订满了 -我知道你们都订满了
[16:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:21] Thank you for this wonderful idea. 感谢你提出了这么棒的想法
[16:24] And I know it was you. 我知道这是你的主意
[16:26] – We aim to please. – That’s good to know. -让客户满意是我们的宗旨 -那就好
[16:29] Did my gift please you the other day? 我送你的礼物 你满意吗
[16:32] Yes, it… it was very thoughtful, but, … 是的 您费心了 只是…
[16:36] no, it was unnecessary. 您没必要
[16:37] Oh, not at all. 别这么想
[16:39] – And a tad inappropriate. – According to whom? -也有点不合适 -谁说的
[16:42] Me. I don’t usually accept lingerie from clients. 我说的 很少有客户送我内衣
[16:46] Especially married clients. 尤其是已婚的客户
[16:49] Is that what you think? You think I bought it for me? 你是这么想的吗 你以为我是为了讨你欢心
[16:53] Yes? 不是吗
[16:55] I didn’t buy it for me. It was for you. 这不是为我买的 是为你买的
[16:59] I wanted you to feel sexy and powerful. 我希望你能感受到自己的性感和力量
[17:01] A bold woman, unafraid to take on the world. 成为勇敢的女人 对征服世界毫无畏惧
[17:05] Even Paris. 对征服巴黎也是
[17:07] But I apologize. I understand you may have different boundaries. 但我还是要道歉 我理解你的底线不同
[17:11] Yes, I… I do. I like to keep things tidy. 对 没错 我喜欢保持事物的整洁
[17:14] Professional life and personal life separate. 职场和私生活分开
[17:16] The Container Store is my happy place. 我是个收纳控
[17:20] Well, this is the French way. And now that you’re in Paris, 这就是法国人的处事方式 如今你身在巴黎
[17:24] you’ll find that the most wonderful things exist outside of your… 你会发现最美好的东西不在…
[17:27] How do you say? Your… box? 怎么说来着 不在你的框框里
[17:29] Let’s just keep it to container. 就当我是收纳控好了
[17:32] Emily, make a reservation at the Grand Véfour. 艾米丽 预订大维富餐厅
[17:35] Okay. 好的
[17:38] Antoine. 安托万
[17:44] No one can get in there last minute. It’s impossible. 没人能临时预订到那里的位置 办不到的
[17:47] She hates me. 她就是讨厌我
[17:49] Oui. 没错
[17:59] How did you do this? 你怎么办到的
[18:01] I went online every five seconds until there was a cancellation. 我每隔五分钟登陆餐厅网站 直到有人取消预订
[18:05] All right. Wait right here. 好了 稍等
[18:12] – Bonsoir, madame. – Bonsoir, monsieur. -晚上好 女士 -晚上好 先生
[18:13] A table for six personnes, under the name Emily Cooper. 我是艾米丽·库珀 我订了六人的餐位
[18:17] Well, I’m impressed. 真厉害
[18:19] I’ve never been able to get a reservation here. 我每次都订不到这里
[18:21] Emily is amazing. 艾米丽办事能力很强
[18:22] Yeah, what would be amazing is if we eventually sat down. 如果真的能进去坐下 就最好了
[18:27] Remember the first time I took you here, Sylvie? 记得我第一次带你来这里吗 希尔薇
[18:31] Nope. 忘了
[18:34] We don’t have a reservation for that name. 预订名单上没有这个名字
[18:36] Yes, you do. I confirmed online. 肯定有 我在网上确认了
[18:38] No, I’m sorry. 没有 不好意思
[18:43] Okay. See? 好吧 看到了吗
[18:46] Here’s the e-mail confirmation. 这是我收到的确认电邮
[18:48] Six people, 9:00 p.m., 08/11. 六人餐位 8月11日 晚上9点
[18:51] Wonderful. We’ll see you November 8th. 太好了 我们11月8日见
[18:54] You’re booked 8th November. 你预订的日期是11月8日
[18:55] This is 11th August. 今天是8月11日
[18:57] – Oh, my God, you reverse the dates. – No, you reverse the dates. -天啊 你们把日期弄反了 -不 是你弄反了
[19:02] – Okay, could you… – Non, désolé, c’est pas possible. -好吧 那你们能不能… -不 抱歉 不可能
[19:04] – But it’s, like, really important… – Bonsoir, madame. -但这真的很重要… -晚安 女士
[19:23] Okay. 好吧
[19:31] Gabriel. It’s Emily. 加百列 我是艾米丽
[19:34] – Who? – Emily! -谁 -艾米丽
[19:35] Emily Cooper, your neighbor. 艾米丽·库珀 你的邻居
[19:36] Emily, hi! 艾米丽 你好
[19:38] It’s hard to hear you. 听不太清楚
[19:39] Yeah, I’ve got a massive favor, okay? I have a very important client… 求你帮我一个大忙 我有个很重要的客户…
[19:42] – Oh, the lingerie. – Yeah, yeah, and some others. -送你内衣的那个 -对 还有其他人
[19:45] – Can you take six? – Tonight? -你能接待六个人吗 -今晚
[19:47] – Yes, perfect. – No, no, no, I… -对 太好了 -不行 我…
[19:49] I really need your help, Gabriel, okay? My job depends on it. 加百列 我真的很需要你帮忙 不然我就要失业了
[19:51] We’re planning to close in 30 minutes. 我们餐厅30分钟后就打烊了
[19:53] Okay, I’ll see you in 15. Merci. 很好 15分钟后见 谢啦
[19:58] Yes! Ha. 太好了
[20:04] Okay, I have some good news and some great news. 我有个好消息和大好消息要宣布
[20:08] What’s the good news? 好消息是什么
[20:09] Dinner tonight is actually in the fifth. 晚餐地点其实在第五区
[20:11] Personally prepared 由一位年轻有为的
[20:12] by one of the most up-and-coming young chefs in Paris. 未来明星厨师亲自烹调
[20:15] And what’s the great news? 那大好消息是什么
[20:17] We’re all coming back to Le Grand Véfour 我们将在11月8日回到大维富餐厅
[20:19] on November 8th for the opening of Zimmer Paris! 当天刚好是巴黎齐默酒店的开张日
[20:22] – All right. – Great. -好吧 -太好了
[20:25] Allons-y! 走吧
[20:28] Okay. 好的
[20:34] We need that personality element. 我们需要那种个性元素
[20:36] Une note de sensualité, une note d’élégance. 一分感性 一分优雅
[20:38] Une note… une petite pincée d’érotisme et un peu de romance. 还有一分… 情色和一分浪漫
[20:42] I’m thinking, cashmere wood, 我在考虑羊绒木
[20:44] blooming jasmine, 绽放的茉莉
[20:46] exotic orchids could be exquisitely romantic. 珍稀兰花的香气 肯定会很浪漫
[20:50] Of course, for your hotel, you’d want something a bit more coquin. 至于你的酒店 你肯定想要点”可康”的气味
[20:54] – Coquin? – Naughty. -“可康” -调皮的意思
[20:57] And lucky for you, that’s Antoine’s specialty. 这刚好是安托万的强项
[20:59] I just think there’s something so romantic about a signature scent in a hotel chain. 我觉得连锁酒店的专属气味总是很浪漫
[21:03] You know, like a perfect marriage. 像一段美好的婚姻
[21:05] Let’s call it an affair. Much more romantic. 称之为”恋情”吧 这个词更浪漫
[21:07] Exactly. 说得对
[21:08] That’s why people go to hotels. 这就是人们光临酒店的原因
[21:10] Especially in Paris. 尤其在巴黎
[21:11] You want your fragrance to remind people 你肯定希望你酒店的香氛
[21:13] of the beauty of the moment they spent together. 能勾起人们共处的美好回忆
[21:15] And that they can revisit again and again and again. 这样宾客才会再三造访
[21:18] Yeah, well, fragrances fade over time. 但香气会随时间褪去
[21:20] Well, one only needs to reapply, 只要再用一遍
[21:22] and the passion comes flooding back. 热情就会再次涌现
[21:24] From my point of view, Randy, the scent of your hotel 兰迪 我认为你们酒店的香氛
[21:28] becomes an aphrodisiac. 会化为某种催情药
[21:29] Very interesting proposition. 很有意思的见解
[21:31] So many possibilities. 充满了很多可能性
[21:34] So many. 太多了
[21:35] A toast to lovers! 敬天下有情人一杯
[21:37] To lovers! 敬天下有情人
[21:38] Old and new. 新旧情人
[21:39] I will drink to that. 干杯
[21:44] Okay, Antoine. 好吧 安托万
[21:46] Let’s nail down the scent. 这项香氛企划就这么定了
[21:48] I’ll have my attorneys contact you tomorrow. 我明天会叫律师联络你
[21:50] Fantastic. 太好了
[21:53] Well, I guess that means you’re staying at Savoir, huh? 这么说 你不离开萨维尔公司了吧
[21:55] Of course, Sylvie. I would never leave you. 当然 希尔薇 我永远不会离开你的
[21:57] I would like to raise our glasses again 我想再次举杯敬贺
[21:59] to an affair of legends: 敬祝两家传奇公司的恋情
[22:01] Zimmer Hotels and Maison Lavaux. 齐默酒店和拉沃家族
[22:04] – Santé. – Santé. -干杯 -干杯
[22:08] And here is our brilliant and amazing chef, 我们出色非凡的厨师来了
[22:11] and my friend, Gabriel. 这是我的朋友加百列
[22:13] – Bonsoir. – Bravo! Bravo! -晚上好 -很棒 很棒
[22:15] It may not be Le Grand Véfour, but… 虽然可能不比大维富餐厅 但…
[22:17] I’d rather go where no one’s gone and let them follow. 我宁可去一家人不多的餐厅 然后带动人潮
[22:20] You be careful. We may steal you for the Zimmer. 小心了 我们酒店可能会把你挖过去
[22:23] Well, she has my number. 她有我的电话
[22:25] Thank you all for being here. 感谢你们的光顾
[22:26] – Formidable. Merci beaucoup. – Thank you. -很好 谢谢 -谢谢
[22:28] So, that’s your new friend Gabriel? 他就是你的新朋友加百列
[22:32] Yes. 没错
[22:36] – Super bon. – Thank you. -这一餐做得太棒了 -谢谢
[22:41] – That… That was amazing. – That was nothing. -很棒 -小事一桩
[22:45] No, it was above and beyond. You made me look great out here. 不 你帮我了一个大忙 你让我脸上有光
[22:49] Well, it’s not a hard thing to do. 这并不是难事
[22:52] Shall we go? 可以走了吗
[22:53] Thank you for the meal. 感谢你做的晚餐
[22:56] – It was incroyable. – You’re welcome. -太好吃了 -不客气
[22:58] And may I just say, you have an exquisite taste in lingerie. 我还想说 你对内衣的品味很有一套
[23:01] – I have what? – You do. -什么 -别谦虚了
[23:02] – He really does. Yeah. – Bonsoir. -确实如此 -晚安
[23:04] Thank you again. 再次谢谢你
[23:05] – I’ll… No, I’ll see you late… – Au revoir. -我们待会儿见 -再见
[23:07] I’ll see you later. 一会儿见
[23:11] Emily… 艾米丽
[23:14] I have to say that you did a good job today. 不得不说 你今天确实做得很好
[23:18] Look, Sylvie, I want us to win together. 希尔薇 我希望我们一起获得胜利
[23:21] And maybe some things get lost in translation, 也许我们语言不通
[23:23] but… just… just know that I’m finding my way. 但我一定会找到方向
[23:26] We’re going for drinks. You can join us if you want, 我们打算去喝一杯 你可以一起来
[23:29] but I think you have better things to do. 但我想你应该还有更重要的事要做
[23:32] He lives downstairs. I don’t wanna make it complicated. 他住在我家楼下 我不想把事情复杂化
[23:35] Oh, sometimes the best relationships are complicated. 有时最美好的关系就是复杂的
[23:38] ♪ Meet me at the altar ♪ ♪ 我们在圣坛上见 ♪
[23:41] ♪ Pretty boy Tell me I’m the one you love ♪ ♪ 帅气男孩 告诉我你爱的是我 ♪
[23:45] ♪ Put your money where your mouth is ♪ ♪ 兑现你的诺言吧 ♪
[23:47] ♪ I’m tired of All these sweet, foolish words ♪ ♪ 我厌倦了所有这些花言巧语 ♪
[23:54] – Did you forget something? – I did. -你漏了什么吗 -没错
[24:03] ♪ Put your money where your mouth is ♪ ♪ 兑现你的诺言吧 ♪
[24:05] ♪ I’m tired of All these sweet, foolish words ♪ ♪ 我厌倦了所有这些花言巧语 ♪
[24:09] Good night. 晚安
[24:24] – Emily! – Camille, hi! Wait, this is so crazy. -艾米丽 -卡蜜尔 等等 真是太巧了
[24:26] We keep running into each other in this neighborhood. 我们总在这一片碰到
[24:28] I just had dinner with Randy Zimmer. 我刚和兰迪·齐默吃了晚餐
[24:30] – Here? – Yeah, no, the food’s fabulous. -在这家餐厅 -对啊 食物太好吃了
[24:32] I know. The chef is my boyfriend. 我知道 厨师是我男朋友
[24:36] – Gabriel? – Yes. Do you know him? -加百列 -对啊 你认识他吗
[24:39] Not really… Well, he lives in the apartment right below me, 不太熟 他住在我家楼下
[24:43] which is right down the street from the flower market 我们公寓就在花市附近的街上
[24:47] where you and I met. 也就是我们相遇的地方
[24:50] Do you guys know each other? 你们认识吗
[24:55] – Turns out, we do. – See? -原来我们是认识的 -你瞧
[24:57] I told you. 我说过了
[24:58] Paris seems like a big city, but it’s really just a small town. 巴黎看似一座大城市 其实只是一座小镇
[25:02] I’m so happy to see you. 见到你真好
[00:17] I can the flowers? 我想买那束花
[00:19] The… The pink roses? ‎那束粉色玫瑰
[00:21] – Je comprends pas. – Uh, the rosé rose… ‎-我听不懂 -粉红色玫瑰…
[00:23] – The… The rosé roses… – Ah, non! ‎-这束玫瑰… -不行
[00:25] Non, mademoiselle. ‎不行 小姐
[00:26] Those are not for you. They’re roses from the South. 你不配拥有这些南部来的玫瑰
[00:31] What? ‎你说什么
[00:32] Here. ‎拿着
[00:34] These are for you. ‎这些才是你配得的
[00:36] – I… – Bonjour, Claudette. -我… -你好 克劳黛特
[00:38] She wants the nice roses, not those. 她要买品质上好的玫瑰 ‎不是这种
[00:46] Cinq soixante. 5.6欧元
[00:48] It’s five euros sixty, but round it up to six. 5.6欧元 你给6欧元吧
[00:51] Really? ‎真的吗
[00:52] Merci very much. ‎太感谢你了
[00:58] Thank you. My lousy French gets me nowhere. ‎谢谢 我的破法语总令人摸不着头脑
[01:01] No. She’s not nice to anyone. ‎不怪你 她对人本来就不客气
[01:03] You’re nice and French and you speak English? ‎你是个有礼貌的法国人 还会说英语
[01:06] Of course. ‎当然了
[01:08] I grew up watching American TV. 我从小看美剧长大的
[01:11] And you? Visiting from the States? ‎你呢 从美国来这里观光吗
[01:13] I live here now. ‎我住在这里
[01:15] I just heard myself say that out loud, ‎这么大声说出来
[01:17] and I didn’t even believe me. ‎我自己都不敢相信呢
[01:20] – Emily. – Camille. ‎-我叫艾米丽 ‎-我叫卡蜜尔
[01:21] Enchantée. ‎很高兴认识你
[01:23] And how did you get so lucky to move to Paris? 你怎么会这么幸运 能搬到巴黎来住
[01:25] I work for a big marketing firm in Chicago ‎我在芝加哥一家大型营销策划公司上班
[01:28] that acquired a smaller marketing firm here. ‎他们收购了这里一家较小的营销公司
[01:30] I’m kind of like the, uh, American point of view. ‎我是来代表美国的视角
[01:34] And how do they feel about that? ‎那公司的法国人有什么反应
[01:36] A lot like that flower lady. ‎像刚才那位卖花的女士一样
[01:39] You really have to go to Le Marché des Enfants Rouges. ‎你一定要去逛红孩儿市场
[01:42] – It’s in the Marais. – Okay. ‎-就在玛莱区 ‎-好的
[01:44] You have so many cool places to check out there. ‎那一片有很多好玩的地方
[01:46] Just take the metro to Filles du Calvaire. ‎只要坐地铁到十字架之女站就行
[01:48] Oh, God, the last time I took the metro, ‎天啊 我上次搭地铁
[01:50] I ended up in the 21st arrondissement. 结果去到第21区
[01:53] Um, there is only 20. ‎巴黎只有20区
[01:55] Exactly. ‎可不是吗
[01:57] This city is so overwhelming. ‎这座城市太令人混乱了
[01:59] Relax. ‎放轻松
[02:01] Paris seems like a big city, but it’s really just a small town. ‎巴黎看似一座大城市 其实只是一座小镇
[02:06] You’ll realize after you spend some time here. ‎待久了就会知道了
[02:09] Actually, what are you doing tonight? ‎对了 你今晚有空吗
[02:12] If it’s Tuesday, it must be language class. ‎今天是星期二 我要去上法语课
[02:14] I have a better idea for you. ‎我有个更棒的计划
[02:17] I work for an art gallery, and we’re having an opening tonight. ‎我在一家美术馆工作 今晚有场展览开幕
[02:20] Fun crowd and some people from Chicago. ‎来的人很有趣 有些是芝加哥人
[02:24] Do you know Randy Zimmer? ‎你知道兰迪·齐默吗
[02:27] The hotel guy? ‎那个酒店大亨
[02:28] I mean, I’ve heard of him. He’s like the new Ian Schrager. ‎我听说过 ‎他像是新一代的酒店之父伊恩·施拉杰
[02:31] – No offense to the old one. – Well, he’s looking at art ‎-无意冒犯伊恩·施拉杰 -他要来选购画作
[02:34] for his new hotel in Paris. Come! ‎挂在他在巴黎新开的酒店里 来吧
[02:37] It’s at Galerie de Garipuy, in the fourth. ‎在第四区的嘉希皮美术馆
[02:40] Which is next to the fifth? ‎在第五区旁边
[02:42] Which is just across the river. ‎在河岸对面
[02:43] You’ll get the hang of it! ‎你会适应的
[02:45] Okay, I have to go. ‎好了 我要走了
[02:47] Okay. ‎好的
[02:48] – I’m sorry. – I’m not. ‎-不好意思 ‎-不要紧的
[02:52] See you tonight, right? ‎今晚见 好吗
[03:33] Mademoiselle. 小姐
[03:36] Vos paquets sont arrivés. Vos paquets. Paquets. 你的包裹到了 你的包裹 包裹
[03:39] – American paquets. – My paquets! -美国的包裹 -我的包裹
[03:42] Finally. ‎终于到了
[03:44] Madame, c’est possible pour… ‎夫人 你能不能…
[03:47] Je suis occupée. 我没空
[03:49] Oh, yeah, okay, no. 好吧 算了
[03:50] Never mind, then. I got it. 不要紧 我可以的
[03:53] – I got it. – But who’s got you? -我自己来就行 -总得有个人帮忙吧
[03:57] Okay. There you go. You got it? ‎好的 稳住 你可以吗
[04:00] No worries. ‎我行的
[04:06] Oh, my God. ‎天啊
[04:11] You know… ‎你知道…
[04:13] we have bricks here in Paris. ‎巴黎也买得到砖头
[04:14] It’s just a few things from home I can’t live without. ‎只是从家寄来的一些必需品
[04:19] Not that. ‎我不是指那些
[04:21] That’s from my office. ‎那是从办公室带回来的
[04:23] – What kind of business are you in? – Marketing. ‎-你做哪一行的 -市场营销
[04:27] Oh, no… ‎不要啊…
[04:30] My Trader Joe’s organic chunky unsalted. ‎我的无盐花生酱没了
[04:34] My ex. ‎我的前男友
[04:36] Sorry. ‎真替你感到难过
[04:37] Oh, no, him I can live without, but the peanut butter… ‎不 ‎没他我还能活得下去 但没了花生酱…
[04:41] You’re in Paris now. 你现在在巴黎了
[04:42] I’m sure we can find you something better than peanut butter. 肯定能找到比花生酱更好吃的东西
[04:54] Oh, my God! ‎天啊
[04:56] I feel like I’ve never had an omelet before. ‎我以前吃的煎蛋卷算白吃了
[04:57] This was amazing. ‎太好吃了
[05:00] You sure you don’t wanna go back to peanut butter? ‎你确定不会再想吃花生酱了
[05:02] No, you’ve ruined me forever. ‎对啊 你害我这辈子都不想吃了
[05:04] So, you market lingerie? 所以 你推销的是内衣吗
[05:07] Luxury goods. ‎不 奢侈品
[05:09] The lingerie was a gift. ‎内衣是礼物
[05:11] From a client. ‎一个客户送的
[05:13] – You must have made him very happy. – I hope so. Professionally. ‎-他肯定对你很满意 -但愿如此 我是说在专业上
[05:17] Wait, that didn’t sound right either. The truth is the gift is an issue for me. ‎等等 还是怪怪的 其实这礼物是个问题
[05:21] – Why? – First, he’s married. ‎-怎么说 -第一 客户是有妇之夫
[05:24] Second, he’s having an affair with my boss ‎第二 他和我上司搞外遇
[05:26] who would love to see me on the next flight back to Chicago. ‎我上司可希望我马上坐飞机回芝加哥了
[05:28] And three, it’s wildly inappropriate. ‎第三 这也太不合适了吧
[05:31] – It sounds messy. – It is. ‎-听起来很混乱 ‎ -确实
[05:33] And I hate messes. ‎我最讨厌混乱的事了
[05:34] Even as a kid, I had rules. My peas couldn’t touch my carrots. ‎我从小就有自己的规则 青豆和萝卜不能放一起
[05:37] I had to have the sauce on the side, and I liked my meat uncut. 酱料要放旁边 喜欢吃整块的肉
[05:45] And on that note, I’m going to help you clean up ‎提到这点 走之前
[05:49] before I go. 我帮你收拾干净
[05:54] Oh. Oh, no, no. No, no. ‎不行
[05:56] – It… It… That ruins the pan. – It’s soap. ‎-这… 会把锅弄坏的 -这不过是洗洁精
[05:59] See, that’s the secret to our omelets. We never clean. We let things season. ‎这就是煎蛋卷的秘方 不洗锅 让味道留在锅上
[06:06] Those are my rules. ‎这是我的规矩
[06:08] Okay. ‎好吧
[06:10] ♪ I’ve been in Rome ♪ ‎♪ 我去过罗马 ♪
[06:13] ♪ I’ve been in Paris ♪ ♪ 我去过巴黎 ♪
[06:16] ♪ I’ve been in a cell ♪ ♪ 我去过监狱 ♪
[06:20] ♪ And I’ve been infatuated ♪ ♪ 我曾坠入情网 ♪
[06:23] ♪ But I’ve never been… ♪ ♪ 但我从没… ♪
[06:28] They’re beautiful. Thank you. 好漂亮的玫瑰 谢谢
[06:31] – Who’s she in there with? – Antoine. ‎-她跟谁在里面 ‎-安托万
[06:33] – Sounds like they’re fighting. – You’re a genius. ‎-他们好像在吵架 ‎-你真厉害
[06:35] What are they saying? ‎他们在吵什么
[06:36] Basically, she says that he doesn’t appreciate her, ‎她说安托万不懂得感激她的付出
[06:39] and now he’s threatening to meet with other agencies. ‎现在他威胁要找其他营销公司
[06:43] Oh, God. I have to do something. ‎天啊 我得做点什么
[06:45] No, no, the last thing she needs is you riding in on his perfume bottle. ‎她最不希望你介入他的香水企划
[06:49] Okay, well, if a client walks ‎没错 但如果我刚加入公司
[06:51] right after I got there, there’s only one person to blame. ‎就丢了一个客户 只有我会被责怪
[06:56] Tous les mois y a un problème. ‎每个月都会出问题
[06:59] Toujours le même cinéma. Qu’est-ce que tu veux? 每次都是那个电影院 你想怎么样
[07:01] – I… – Non! -我… -不
[07:03] I hope I’m not interrupting. 希望没打扰到你们
[07:04] Of course you are! ‎当然打扰到了
[07:06] The American in Paris. Come on in! ‎到巴黎的美国人 进来吧
[07:09] I just wanted to tell you that I’m supposed to see ‎我只是想跟你说
[07:11] Randy Zimmer tonight. ‎我今晚应该会见到兰迪·齐默
[07:13] Who? ‎谁
[07:15] From the hotel group. ‎那个酒店集团大亨
[07:18] Your idea! You know, ‎这是你出的主意 你懂的
[07:19] to… to have Antoine’s company ‎你希望安托万的公司
[07:21] create a signature fragrance for their hotels. ‎能为他们酒店设计一款专属的香水
[07:26] – It could be really big for Maison Lavaux. – Why didn’t you tell me this? ‎-这对拉沃家族可是大好机会 -怎么没告诉我
[07:30] Because we weren’t prepared to mention it yet. ‎因为我们还没打算公布
[07:34] It’s really cutting edge. Very new. ‎这个想法很有创意 非常前卫
[07:37] Exciting. It was a great idea, Sylvie. ‎真令人期待 这点子很好 希尔薇
[07:39] How do you know Zimmer? ‎你是怎么认识齐默的
[07:43] Emily? ‎艾米丽
[07:44] Our mutual friend in Paris. ‎我们在法国有共同的朋友
[07:46] – Right. – Yeah. ‎-对 ‎-没错
[07:48] Anyway, um… ‎话说回来
[07:49] I just wanted to let you know that they loved it. ‎我只是想说 他们很喜欢这个点子
[07:52] Preliminarily, I mean. So, wish me luck. ‎第一次洽谈结果很乐观 ‎所以祝我好运吧
[07:55] I don’t think I have to. ‎我想你不需要靠运气
[08:01] These are for you. 这是送给你的
[08:03] Happy Tuesday. ‎星期二快乐
[08:09] Bye. ‎待会儿见
[08:12] Smart girl. ‎这女孩真聪明
[08:21] What do you think you’re doing? 你以为你在干什么
[08:23] Julien told me he was taking agency meetings. 朱利安说 安托万打算换营销公司
[08:25] I was just trying to help. ‎我只是想帮忙
[08:27] I don’t need you to come in and rescue me. ‎我不需要你进来搭救
[08:29] And I certainly don’t need to take credit for an idea I don’t even know I like. ‎我也不会为我可能都不喜欢的点子邀功
[08:32] – You will. – Don’t be so sure. ‎-你会的 ‎ -话别说得太早
[08:35] Oh, and by the way, ‎对了
[08:36] that little present of yours from La Perla, 你收到的那套拉佩拉内衣
[08:39] who is it from again? 是谁送的来着
[08:40] Just… my friend. My new friend, Gabriel. ‎我朋友 我刚认识的朋友 加百列
[08:44] Gabriel? Oh mon Dieu! ‎加百列 天哪
[08:46] You’ve made so many new friends in Paris it seems, huh? ‎看来你在巴黎交了不少新朋友嘛
[08:52] – Luc and I’d like to take you to lunch. – But I… ‎-我和卢克想带你去吃午餐 -但我… ‎
[08:54] Now! 走吧
[08:57] Okay. ‎好吧
[09:05] What are you up to with Sylvie and Antoine? 你想对希尔薇和安托万干什么
[09:08] Has anyone noticed this is a very dysfunctional workplace? ‎没人觉得我们的工作环境很不正常吗
[09:11] I think you’re the one bringing the drama. ‎我看你才是惹事生非的人
[09:14] – Moi? Are you serious? – She thinks we don’t know. ‎-不会吧 -她以为我们不知道
[09:17] Know what? ‎知道什么
[09:19] What’s that smell? ‎什么味道
[09:21] Danger. Sylvie saw that box from La Perla on your desk. ‎危险的味道 ‎希尔薇看到了你桌上的拉佩拉礼盒
[09:24] Yes, it was… ‎我知道 那是…
[09:26] It was from a friend. ‎那是一个朋友送的
[09:28] Quelle coïncidence! ‎太巧了
[09:30] La Perla happens to be Antoine’s go-to place. 拉佩拉刚好也是安托万常光顾的地方
[09:32] A lot of people go there. It’s famous. ‎很多人都会去 那是名店
[09:35] Luc, help me. ‎卢克 帮我解释
[09:37] I’ve worked with Sylvie for almost 12 years. ‎我和希尔薇共事将近12年了
[09:39] She seems scary, but she’s actually very nice. ‎她虽然看着凶 其实对人很好
[09:42] Nice? She stepped on your head to get where she is. ‎很好 她可是踩着你的头上位的
[09:45] Well, she’s good at her job, okay? ‎但她工作能力很强 懂吗
[09:47] The point is, ‎重点是
[09:48] Antoine was a young, hot client, and he pursued Sylvie. Hard. ‎安托万曾是个年轻帅气的客户 他拼命追求过希尔薇
[09:53] – Well, was he married then? – Of course. ‎-他不是结婚了吗 ‎-没错
[09:55] He had a wife, and then he got a Sylvie. ‎他是有妇之夫 后来他遇到了希尔薇
[09:58] – And that was all he needed for a while. – You guys really aren’t smelling this? ‎-有一阵 他的心思都在她身上 -你们真的没闻到吗
[10:03] No. Now, it’s one thing to cheat on your wife with your mistress. ‎没有 听好 ‎背着老婆跟情妇偷情是一回事
[10:07] It’s another thing to cheat on your mistress ‎背着情妇跟一个年轻的美国人偷情
[10:10] with a young American. ‎又是另一回事了
[10:11] What? ‎什么
[10:13] There’s no way. ‎我们是不可能的
[10:14] Okay, all he’s saying 好的 他的意思是…
[10:15] is that if that lingerie wasn’t from your new friend, ‎如果那套内衣‎不是你的新朋友送的
[10:19] and if you’re thinking of starting something with him, ‎如果你打算跟他发生点什么
[10:22] think again. ‎请三思
[10:25] Ugh, merde! 狗屎
[10:26] I stepped in shit. 我踩到屎了
[10:29] You definitely did. ‎没错
[10:34] Why the hell are you trying to get that woman to like you so much? ‎你为什么拼命讨好那个女人
[10:38] She’s my boss, whose boyfriend, our client, ‎她是我上司 ‎她男朋友刚好又是我们的客户
[10:40] sent me lingerie that I’m going to return. 我打算把他送的内衣退回去了
[10:42] It belongs to you. ‎这是属于你的
[10:44] And he belongs to his wife and Sylvie. ‎而他属于他太太和希尔薇
[10:47] And whoever else he’s bangin’, so why not you? ‎管他跟谁上床 ‎就算跟你上床又有何妨
[10:49] Look, you haven’t done Paris right 听着 你不算到过巴黎
[10:51] until you’ve had at least one wildly inappropriate affair. ‎除非你有过至少一段非常不正当的恋情
[10:56] Well, I’m more interested in having Sylvie’s respect. ‎我比较希望能得到希尔薇的尊重
[10:58] That, you’ll never get. ‎那你是得不到了
[11:00] Look, does he wanna buy you clothes ‎听好 他是不是想送你衣服
[11:02] and take you to all the great places in Paris? ‎带你到巴黎最好的那些地方
[11:05] – Probably. – Then introduce him to me. ‎-可能吧 -那就把他介绍给我认识
[11:07] – I don’t give a damn about Sophie. – Sylvie. ‎-我不在乎苏菲怎么想 ‎-她叫希尔薇
[11:09] Whatever. ‎随便了
[11:11] – Merci. – Bonsoir. ‎-谢谢 -晚上好
[11:18] Oh là là! Nice gallery. How did you get invited to this? 这家美术馆不错嘛 ‎你怎么受到邀请的
[11:21] I met a girl shopping for flowers in my neighborhood. ‎我在家附近买花时 遇到一个女孩
[11:24] She saved me from buying bad roses, ‎她帮我买到了好玫瑰
[11:26] told me about some cute brunch spots, and invited me to this opening. 告诉我了一些好餐厅 ‎然后邀请我来开幕式
[11:29] Oh, my God, do you think she was hitting on you? ‎天啊 她是不是在撩你
[11:32] What? Not until now. ‎什么 你不说我倒没这么想过
[11:35] There he is. ‎他在那边
[11:37] – Who? – Randy Zimmer. ‎-谁啊 ‎-兰迪·齐默
[11:39] – Talking to the gorgeous blonde? – Yeah, that’s Camille. ‎-跟金发美女聊天那个 ‎-对 那就是卡蜜尔
[11:42] – Maybe you should be hitting on her. – Oh, would you stop! ‎-那你应该撩撩她 ‎ -够了
[11:45] Okay, wish me luck. ‎祝我好运
[11:48] Good luck, biche. ‎加油 妹子
[11:54] – Emily! – Bonjour. ‎-艾米丽 -你好呀
[11:57] – Hi. – So glad you made it. ‎-你好 ‎-很高兴看见你来了
[11:59] So Chicago meet Chicago. ‎你俩都是芝加哥人
[12:02] Randy Zimmer. Emily Cooper. ‎这是兰迪·齐默 这位是艾米丽·库珀
[12:04] – I’m such a huge fan. – Oh, thank you. ‎-我是你的铁粉 -谢谢
[12:08] Emily just moved from Chicago to work here at a marketing firm. ‎艾米丽刚从芝加哥搬来 ‎在一家市场营销公司上班
[12:12] Did I get that right? ‎我介绍的对吗
[12:13] – Perfect. – Right. -对极了 -很好
[12:15] So, let’s talk later about that piece you like. 待会儿聊聊你看上的那幅画
[12:17] All right. Don’t forget. ‎好啊 别忘了
[12:20] – Thank you again. – I’m so glad you made it. ‎-再次感谢你 ‎-真高兴你来了
[12:24] It’s so exciting that you’re opening a Zimmer hotel in Paris! ‎很期待你在巴黎开齐默酒店
[12:27] Yeah… November. ‎对… 11月
[12:28] I remember you said in the March 2010 Business Week, ‎我记得苏黎世齐默酒店开张时 你在2010年3月的
[12:31] when the Zimmer Zurich opened, that you wanted your flagship here. “商业周刊”里提到 ‎你想在巴黎开旗舰酒店
[12:34] – Uh, you memorized my interviews? – Yep. ‎-你把我的采访内容背下来了 -对
[12:36] When the Zimmer South Beach opened in 2015, 2015年 南海滩齐默酒店开张时
[12:40] you told Architectural Digest that a good hotel should have an echo. ‎你对”建筑文摘”说 ‎一家好酒店应令人产生共鸣
[12:45] Yes, wow. ‎对啊 天啊
[12:47] Thank you. ‎谢谢你
[12:49] So why don’t you? ‎那你为什么不那么做
[12:52] Why don’t I what? ‎做什么
[12:53] To have an echo, you have to tease all the senses. 挑逗人的各种感官 来产生共鸣
[12:56] Not just gorgeous views, expensive sheets, ‎除了景观和奢华床品
[12:58] but… the smell. ‎气味也可以产生共鸣
[13:00] – What’s wrong with the smell? – Well, nothing. -‎气味怎么了 -没什么
[13:03] There… There is no smell. 就是… 根本没有气味
[13:05] That’s the point. 这就是问题所在
[13:06] It’s like a blank billboard on Madison Avenue. ‎就像少了广告牌的麦迪逊大道
[13:09] Empty real estate going to waste. ‎无人问津的空置房地产
[13:13] Go on. ‎继续说
[13:14] Well, when you’re selling a house, ‎卖房子时
[13:16] the one thing you should do is bake cookies. ‎应该在屋里烘培饼干
[13:19] The smell reminds people of home and warmth ‎饼干的香味让人联想到家和温暖
[13:23] and sugar and butter and a happy place. ‎联想到糖 奶油和幸福的地方
[13:26] You need some cookies, Randy. ‎兰迪 你需要这样的饼干
[13:29] – Are you gonna hand me a cookie? – My card. ‎-你打算给我一块饼干吗 -我的名片
[13:35] Well, that was a nice elevator pitch. I’m here till tomorrow. ‎你这番推销开场白不错 我明天才回去
[13:40] Show me what you got, Chicago. ‎让我见识一下你的本事吧 芝加哥人
[14:05] – Welcome to Savoir. – Hi. Thanks. ‎-欢迎光临萨维尔公司 ‎-你好 谢谢
[14:09] Randy Zimmer, this is Antoine Lambert, ‎这是兰迪·齐默 这位是安托万·兰伯特
[14:11] the proprietor and master nose of Maison Lavaux. 拉沃家族的创始人兼香氛大师
[14:14] Enchanté, Randy. ‎很高兴认识你 兰迪
[14:15] Oh, and this is the head of Savoir, Sylvie Grateau. 这位是萨维尔公司的领导 ‎希尔薇·格拉托
[14:18] – Enchantée. – Enchanté. ‎-幸会 -幸会
[14:20] So, we have the head… 那”带头的”…
[14:24] and the nose. ‎以及”有鼻子的”都到齐了
[14:26] – What does that make you? – Mouth? ‎-那你是什么 ‎-“有嘴巴的”
[14:28] I thought she was the legs. ‎我还以为她有一双美腿呢
[14:31] Okay. Um, shall we get started? ‎很好 可以开始了吗
[14:34] – Suivez-moi. – Uh, yeah. Merci. -请跟我来 -好的 谢谢
[14:39] Creating a scent is like writing a symphony. 打造香氛就像谱写一首交响乐
[14:42] I’ll give you another example. 再给你举个例子
[14:45] For our current signature scent, De L’Heure, ‎这是我们新推出的专属香氛 ‎”时间”香水
[14:48] we started with a simple melody. ‎以一段简单的旋律开场
[14:52] Top notes of bergamot, mandarin, vetiver. ‎前调是香柠檬 橘子和香根草的香气
[14:54] The middle notes are considered the heart of the fragrance. ‎中调被认为是香氛的核心
[14:58] Ylang-ylang, ‎散发出依兰…
[14:59] Provençal lavender. ‎普罗旺斯薰衣草的香气
[15:00] And then, for some depth and richness, ‎后调散发出悠长浓郁的香气
[15:03] base notes of indole. ‎也就是吲哚
[15:05] Which, surprisingly, has the same molecular compound as merde. ‎很多人没料到 吲哚的分子跟粪便一样
[15:08] Did he just say…? ‎他刚才是在说…
[15:09] – Shit. – Your specialty. ‎-粪便 ‎-你的专长
[15:11] I know, that sounds crazy, but it’s true. ‎我知道听起来很不可思议 ‎但这是事实
[15:14] Like in life, one has to balance the sweet with, um… ‎就像人生 有香 也有…
[15:17] Stinky? ‎有臭
[15:18] Voilà. 没错
[15:19] That’s what makes a parfum compliqué. ‎所以香水才会这么复杂
[15:23] It is an interesting idea, ‎这个想法有意思
[15:25] but it’s a… ‎但这是…
[15:26] …it’s a big decision, and I’m leavin’ tomorrow. 一项重大的决定 而我明天就要走了
[15:29] Oh, what a pity. ‎真可惜
[15:31] Maybe you’ll find a nice perfumer in Chicago. ‎也许你在芝加哥能找到‎合适的调香师
[15:35] I want to make this happen, Sylvie. ‎希尔薇 我想谈成这桩生意
[15:38] Are you still a client here? ‎你还是我们的客户吗
[15:40] Why don’t we all get dinner tonight and keep talking? ‎要不我们今晚一起吃晚餐 然后继续谈
[15:44] That’s a great idea. I’m up for anything with a Michelin star. 好主意 我想去米其林星级餐厅
[15:47] – I’ve got some ideas. – No, no. ‎-我想到了一些餐厅 -不用
[15:49] Emily, you’re the expert on everything in Paris, 艾米丽 你对巴黎已经了如指掌了
[15:52] so you make the reservation ‎你来负责预订餐厅吧
[15:54] and make sure we don’t disappoint our friend Randy ‎千万别令我们的朋友兰迪失望了 ‎
[15:57] on his last night. 毕竟这是他在巴黎的最后一晚
[15:58] I’m on it. ‎好的
[15:59] – Good. – Thanks. ‎-很好 ‎-谢谢
[16:05] Restaurant Chez Chloé. Vous êtes à la réservation. 蔻依餐厅 您需要预订吗
[16:08] Yes. 是的
[16:09] – Tonight. Now? – Ce soir? Non, malheureusement… -今晚 马上 -今晚 抱歉 不幸的是…
[16:12] – It’s très important. – It’s impossible. ‎-这很重要 -不可能的
[16:14] – We are completely booked. – Yes, I understand it’s completely full. ‎-我们都订满了 -我知道你们都订满了
[16:18] Thank you. ‎谢谢
[16:21] Thank you for this wonderful idea. ‎感谢你提出了这么棒的想法
[16:24] And I know it was you. ‎我知道这是你的主意
[16:26] – We aim to please. – That’s good to know. ‎-让客户满意是我们的宗旨 ‎-那就好
[16:29] Did my gift please you the other day? ‎我送你的礼物 你满意吗
[16:32] Yes, it… it was very thoughtful, but, … 是的 您费心了 只是…
[16:36] no, it was unnecessary. ‎您没必要
[16:37] Oh, not at all. 别这么想
[16:39] – And a tad inappropriate. – According to whom? ‎-也有点不合适 -谁说的
[16:42] Me. I don’t usually accept lingerie from clients. ‎我说的 很少有客户送我内衣
[16:46] Especially married clients. ‎尤其是已婚的客户
[16:49] Is that what you think? You think I bought it for me? ‎你是这么想的吗 你以为我是为了讨你欢心
[16:53] Yes? ‎不是吗
[16:55] I didn’t buy it for me. It was for you. ‎这不是为我买的 是为你买的
[16:59] I wanted you to feel sexy and powerful. ‎我希望你能感受到自己的性感和力量
[17:01] A bold woman, unafraid to take on the world. ‎成为勇敢的女人 对征服世界毫无畏惧
[17:05] Even Paris. ‎对征服巴黎也是
[17:07] But I apologize. I understand you may have different boundaries. ‎但我还是要道歉 我理解你的底线不同
[17:11] Yes, I… I do. I like to keep things tidy. ‎对 没错 我喜欢保持事物的整洁
[17:14] Professional life and personal life separate. ‎职场和私生活分开
[17:16] The Container Store is my happy place. ‎我是个收纳控
[17:20] Well, this is the French way. And now that you’re in Paris, 这就是法国人的处事方式 如今你身在巴黎
[17:24] you’ll find that the most wonderful things exist outside of your… ‎你会发现最美好的东西不在…
[17:27] How do you say? Your… box? ‎怎么说来着 ‎不在你的框框里
[17:29] Let’s just keep it to container. ‎就当我是收纳控好了
[17:32] Emily, make a reservation at the Grand Véfour. ‎艾米丽 预订大维富餐厅
[17:35] Okay. ‎好的
[17:38] Antoine. ‎安托万
[17:44] No one can get in there last minute. It’s impossible. 没人能临时预订到那里的位置 办不到的
[17:47] She hates me. ‎她就是讨厌我
[17:49] Oui. ‎没错
[17:59] How did you do this? 你怎么办到的
[18:01] I went online every five seconds until there was a cancellation. ‎我每隔五分钟登陆餐厅网站 ‎直到有人取消预订
[18:05] All right. Wait right here. ‎好了 稍等
[18:12] – Bonsoir, madame. – Bonsoir, monsieur. ‎-晚上好 女士 -晚上好 先生
[18:13] A table for six personnes, under the name Emily Cooper. 我是艾米丽·库珀 我订了六人的餐位
[18:17] Well, I’m impressed. ‎真厉害
[18:19] I’ve never been able to get a reservation here. ‎我每次都订不到这里
[18:21] Emily is amazing. ‎艾米丽办事能力很强
[18:22] Yeah, what would be amazing is if we eventually sat down. ‎如果真的能进去坐下 ‎就最好了
[18:27] Remember the first time I took you here, Sylvie? ‎记得我第一次带你来这里吗 希尔薇
[18:31] Nope. ‎忘了
[18:34] We don’t have a reservation for that name. ‎预订名单上没有这个名字
艾米丽在巴黎

Post navigation

Previous Post: 艾米丽在巴黎(Emily in Paris)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 艾米丽在巴黎(Emily in Paris)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme