Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Elysium(极乐空间)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Elysium(极乐空间)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:极乐空间
英文名称:Elysium
年代:2013

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:19] Max. 麦克斯
[02:25] Ándate. 快来
[02:27] No hagas esperar tu hermana. 别让姐妹们等着
[02:34] Ella es Frey, 她是芙蕾
[02:38] ella es también nueva aquí. 也是新来的
[02:46] ¿Sabes leer? 你认字吗
[02:53] Es una jirafa, era de África. 这是长颈鹿 生活在非洲
[02:57] ¿Puedes leer? 你认识字
[02:58] Sí. 对
[03:06] There are many robot servers, 那边有很多机器仆人
[03:08] and they serve you all day. 全天候提供服务
[03:10] If you live there, 如果住在那边
[03:12] you’ll never get sick, or old. 既不会生病 也不会变老
[03:14] I’ll take us there, one day. 总有一天我会带大家过去
[03:16] – Really? – Yes, I promise. -真的吗 -对 我保证
[03:19] Frey and Max. 芙蕾和麦克斯
[03:25] Forever. 直到永远
[03:28] Max, ¿has estado robando nueva? 麦克斯 你又偷什么了
[03:34] Me apartas el corazón. ¿Por qué lo haces? 你真让我失望 为什么要这样
[03:39] ¿Para ahorrar? 为攒钱吗
[03:41] Para algún día comprarte un pasaje e ir arriba? 想买票上去吗
[03:56] Este lugar no es para ti ni para mí. 那可不是你我能去的地方
[04:01] No es justo, hermana. 这不公平 嬷嬷
[04:03] ¿Por qué no puedo ir? 为什么我不能去
[04:05] A veces en la vida 人生在世
[04:06] suceden las cosas 总有没法解释的事情
[04:07] y solo hay que aceptarlas. 我们只能去接受
[04:10] Pero una cosa sé con seguridad 但我确定一点
[04:13] Pero una cosa sé con seguridad 就是你与众不同
[04:16] Algún día vas a ser algo maravilloso. 总有一天你会大有作为
[04:20] Naciste para ello. 这是你的造化
[04:24] Mi pequeño Max. 我的小麦克斯
[05:10] Max, muy bueno! Off to work, huh? 麦克斯 你好 去上班啊
[05:12] Gotta get up early, to work that line. 一大早就得到生产线忙活
[05:14] Es hacer el mundo un lugar mejor. 想造福社会啊
[05:16] That’s real funny, I have a job. Chistoso. 你太贫了 我得上班啊
[05:23] Por favor, niño. You think I got money? 小家伙 你看我有钱吗
[05:25] Do I like I have money? 我像有钱的吗
[05:30] What about you, do you have any money? 你有吗 有钱吗
[05:32] Come on, what have you got in there? 来吧 看你有什么
[05:35] Oh, wait a minute. 等一下
[05:36] Wait a minute. 等等
[05:38] Oh, it’s 5 bucks. Hey, wait a minute. 五块钱啊 别急别急
[05:40] I got 5 bucks, I’m rich. 五块大洋 我发财啦
[05:43] So I can go to Elysium, huh? 这下能去极乐空间了吧
[05:47] All right. 好吧
[05:57] Please form an orderly queue. Your bus has arrived. 公车到站 请按秩序上车
[06:11] Clean. Go on. 可以通过
[06:22] Good morning, Officer. 早 警官
[06:23] Extensive criminal history. Multiple felonies. What’s in the bag? 大量前科 多项重罪 包里是什么
[06:30] Hair products, mostly. 就是些美发用品
[06:32] I’m just fucking with… 我开玩笑的
[06:34] Hey… I’m just going to work, man. 我是去上班
[06:35] There is nothing in the fucking bag. 包里屁也没有
[06:37] Come on, I… 用不着这样 我…
[06:38] Dealing with citizen disobedience. 公民公然抗警 处理中
[06:41] Just going to work, man. Come on. 我只是去上班 用不着吧
[06:49] – Checked! – Nothing in it, is there? -没问题 -什么都没有吧
[06:51] Zero tolerance policy applies to all the citizens. 零容忍政策适用于所有公民
[06:54] No shit! 是吗
[06:55] You must immediately report to Parole officer. 你应当立即向假释官报告
[06:59] Thank you, citizen. 谢谢你 公民
[07:01] No, thank you. 不 谢谢你
[07:13] Frey, fracture in bed 2, thank you. 芙蕾 二号床骨折 谢谢
[07:23] Max? 麦克斯
[07:25] Frey… 芙蕾
[07:26] I thought you were… 我还以为你…
[07:29] – When did you get back? – Been back for a while. -什么时候回来的 -有段时间了
[07:31] I see things haven’t changed. 你还是禀性难移
[07:33] No, this wasn’t even my fault. 不 这次不怪我
[07:35] – Of course not. Let me have a look. – How is it? -当然了 我看看 -怎么样
[07:38] Pretty bad break. 相当严重
[07:41] So you’re a nurse, huh? You did it! 你还真当上护士了
[07:44] Yeah. 是的
[07:46] That’s great. 真棒
[07:48] You’re still stealing cars? 你还偷车吗
[07:50] No, God, I don’t do any of that stupid shit anymore. 怎么会 我早不干那种蠢事了
[07:53] I work at Armadyne. On the line, you know? Working my way… 在阿穆戴 生产线上 做那些…
[07:57] Frey, they need you up on the 3rd floor. 芙蕾 三楼让你过去
[07:59] Be right there. 马上到
[08:00] – So, you know, now that you’re back… – Just a second. -既然你回来了…-稍等
[08:03] Just a minute. 等等说
[08:06] Dominican, can you take over here? 多米尼卡 能替我一下吗
[08:07] Hey, listen. Now, you know, ’cause you’re back and everything. 你看 现在你都回来了
[08:11] Max, I’m so sorry I have to go. 麦克斯 抱歉我得走了
[08:13] It’s good to see you. Stay out of trouble. 见到你真好 别惹事哦
[08:18] I do. 好
[08:29] Look… 听我说
[08:30] I know why you left the neighborhood, I understand. 我明白你为什么离开那里 我理解
[08:33] If I was as smart as you I would have left too. 如果我有你那么聪明也会离开的
[08:36] Have dinner with me. Just… 一起吃个饭吧 就…
[08:39] I’ll settle for a coffee. 喝杯咖啡也好
[08:42] No. 不好
[08:44] Have I gotta break my other arm to get attention? 真让我再断一只胳膊你才肯吗
[08:47] – Stop. -…’cause I will do that. -别这样 -我真做得出来
[08:50] My life is complicated, Max. 我日子过得一团糟 麦克斯
[08:54] I just, I… I miss you. 我就是…很想你
[08:58] – My shift ends at 8 on Wednesday, OK? – Yeah, all right. -我周三八点下班 好吧 -好
[09:02] – Coffee. – Yeah, coffee. Right. -咖啡 -好 就咖啡
[09:04] Get out of here. 快走吧
[09:07] All parolees must have weapons inspection. 假释人员须检查武器
[09:17] Hello. 你好
[09:20] Before we start, I’d just like to explain… 我想先解释一下
[09:22] Max Da Costa, violation of Penal Code 2219. 麦克斯·达·科斯塔今日于34-B站台
[09:25] Today at bus stop 34-B. 违反刑法第2219条
[09:26] Yes, that’s exactly what I wanted to talk to you about. 对 我就是想和你谈这件事
[09:29] See I believe there’s been a misunderstanding. 这是一场误会
[09:30] Immediate extension of parole by a further 8 months. 假释期续延八个月
[09:33] Wait, What? No, no, I can explain what happened. 等等 不 我可以解释清楚
[09:36] I just made a joke. And, you know… 我不过开了个玩笑 然后就…
[09:38] Stop talking. 不要说了
[09:39] Police officers noted violent and antisocial behavior. 警官已记录暴力及反社会行为
[09:42] We regrettably must extend parole. 很遗憾 假释期必须续延
[09:46] Elevation in heart rate detected. 检测到心跳加速
[09:48] – Would you like a pill? – No! -需要服药吗 -不用
[09:51] Thank you, what I’d like to do is expl… 谢谢 我想解释一下…
[09:55] Stop talking. 不要说了
[09:55] Personality matrix suggests a 78.3% chance 性格分析显示
[09:57] of regression to old behavior patterns. 存在78.3%的概率重蹈旧有行为模式
[10:00] Grand theft auto, assault with a deadly weapon, 盗取车辆 使用致命武器
[10:03] resisting arrest. 拒捕
[10:04] – Would you like to talk to a human? – No, I am OK. Thank you. -你想和人类谈吗 -不用 谢谢
[10:08] – Are you being sarcastic and/or abusive? – Negative. -你是在讥讽还是侮辱 -都不是
[10:12] It is a federal offense to abuse a Parole Officer. 侮辱假释官员有违联邦律法
[10:15] Understood. 明白
[10:21] Hey, Da Costa! 达·科斯塔
[10:24] – You’re late for your shift. – Yeah man, I had a little thing… -你上班迟到了 -是 碰到点事
[10:27] No, no. You can’t work with that. You’re out. 不行 这样没法干活 你走吧
[10:28] No, no, I’m good, man. I can work. 别 我没事 可以干活
[10:30] It’s coming off later today. I’m fine. 晚点就能干完 没问题
[10:32] – You’re good? – I’m good! -你没事 -没事
[10:34] OK, I’m docking you half a day. 那我扣你半天工资
[10:36] – Yeah, alright. – You’re lucky to have this job. -好吧 -能干这活算你运气
[10:39] No weapons detected. You are clear for entry. 未检测到武器 允许进入
[10:45] Please keep your workstation tidy. 请保持工作区整洁
[10:47] A tidy workstation is an efficient workstation. 工作区整洁可以提升效率
[11:03] Hey check it out, man. I think he likes you. 伙计 我看他对你有意思
[11:06] Think he got his face peeled today? He looks good. 他做面部换肤了吧 气色不错
[11:08] Attention: all workers must reach weekly quotas. 全体工人请注意 周任务量必须完成
[11:10] Please report any unsafe activity to your supervisor. 如有危险状况即刻报告上级
[11:14] If we don’t have a clear path to up-side, 若无有效措施提升公司股价
[11:16] our investors are going to start losing a lot of confidence. 投资方将逐渐对我们失去信心
[11:20] What do you think I’ve been doing here, on Earth? 你以为我来到地球是做什么
[11:22] Do you think I enjoy breathing this air? 你以为我喜欢这里的雾霾吗
[11:25] No, of course, but… 当然不会 但是…
[11:26] I’m doing everything possible 我是在竭尽所能
[11:27] to restore profitability to this company. 让公司恢复利润率
[11:30] The company that I built. 我建立的这家公司
[11:32] Now, if you will excuse me, 各位请见谅
[11:33] I have to not speak to you people any longer. Thank you. 我不奉陪了 谢谢
[11:47] Closing 34! 34号关舱
[11:53] Firing 34. 34号点火
[12:16] Tag her, quick! 给她打身份 快
[12:32] Let’s go, we don’t have much time. 快点 时间紧迫
[12:34] We have 3 transporter codes, Spider. 我们搞到三组飞船密码 蜘蛛
[12:36] OK, pull’em up on screen. 很好 打到屏幕上
[12:38] Codes have been accepted. 密码已认证
[12:41] Fire up the shuttles! 飞船点火
[12:44] We’re going up! 起航
[13:18] – Welcome. – Hello, ma’am. -欢迎 -您好 夫人
[13:21] – Take a look at the garden. – We will, thank you. -逛逛花园吧 -好的 谢谢
[13:25] – Bonjour Madame Delacourt. – Bonjour. -你好 德拉古夫人 -你好
[13:28] Ivan, Qu’est-ce que t’as grandi. 长这么大了啊 伊凡
[13:30] Bonjour. Ça va? 最近好吗
[13:31] Très bien. Les enfants sont là? 很好 孩子们到了吗
[13:32] Oui. Avec Dominica. 到了 在多米尼卡那边
[13:34] J’ai un cadeau pour toi. Tu veux voir? C’est dans le salon. 我有个礼物送你 想看吗 就在客厅
[13:38] Tu vas chercher ton cadeau avec ta mère? 和妈妈去取吧
[13:40] C’est super. Thanks. -在沙发边上 -好
[13:42] À tout à l’heure. 回见
[13:42] Ma’am, would you care for a refreshment? 夫人 您要来一杯吗
[13:45] Demand’s cancelled. 退下吧
[14:06] Sorry for disturbing you, ma’am. 夫人 抱歉打搅您
[14:07] We have a number of undocumented ships in-bound. 有几艘飞船非法来境
[14:14] Good afternoon, Defense Secretary Delacourt. 下午好 德拉古国防部长
[14:17] 3 undocumented ships are approaching Elysium airspace. 有三艘飞船正在非法驶入极乐空间领空
[14:21] Emergency orders 6 and 7 are now in effect. 已启动六级七级紧急指令
[14:27] Protocol 22/B39… 22/B39协议…
[14:36] Attention, incoming vessels. 外来飞船 请注意
[14:38] You have made unauthorized entry into Elysium airspace. 你船已擅自闯入极乐空间领空
[14:41] – Dad! – It’s OK! -爸爸 -没事的
[14:43] We will be forced to take immediate action. 我方将被迫立即采取行动
[14:46] You are in violation of Elysium airspace. 你船已擅入极乐空间领空
[14:50] Standard warning didn’t work. 常规警告无效
[14:53] 15,000 kilometers and closing… 距离一万五千公里 靠近中
[14:56] What do you want us to do, ma’am? 我们怎么处理 夫人
[14:58] Activate Kruger. 激活克鲁格
[15:00] Ma’am, according to Executive Order 355 夫人 依据指令第355号
[15:03] we are unauthorized to use our assets on Earth 我们无权对地球方面动用武装特工
[15:05] I am authorizing you. 我正在向你们授权
[15:08] Yes, ma’am. 遵命 夫人
[15:26] Agent 32–Alpha. We are sending the packet–over. 特工32A 数据包传送中 完毕
[15:40] Welcome, Agent Kruger! 欢迎 克鲁格特工
[15:46] 10,000 kilometers and closing. 距离一万公里 靠近中
[15:48] Sending coordinates to asset. 向特工发送坐标
[15:50] Synching target data. 目标数据正在同步
[15:53] Shoot them down! 都打下来
[15:55] Green light, 21-B. Green light. 批准发射 21-B 批准发射
[16:03] Missiles away! 飞弹已发射
[16:05] Shit. 糟糕
[16:22] Impacto inminente. 10… 弹着倒计时 十
[16:26] 8… 7… 6… 八 七 六
[16:29] 5… 4… 3… 五 四 三
[16:32] 2… 1… 二 一
[16:47] Two ships destroyed. 46 total casualties. 击落飞船两艘 死亡四十六人
[16:51] Impact in 5… 5秒后着弹
[17:00] – Last missile was a miss. – Ridiculous! -最后一枚飞弹未击中目标 -荒唐
[17:03] Only one made it. 只上去一艘
[17:08] Ma’am, the ship has breached our atmosphere. 夫人 飞船已进入我方大气层
[17:24] First undocumented ship just touched down. 第一艘非法飞船已着陆
[17:27] I want everyone coming out of that vehicle apprehended. 将所有下船者统统逮捕
[17:59] Identification confirmed. 身份确认
[18:02] Scanning. 扫描
[18:05] Reconstruction process initiating. 重建程序启动
[18:13] No! 不
[18:15] We have 32 arrests, 13 casualties, 32人被捕 13人死亡
[18:18] and 2 illegals at large, Ma’am. 2人在逃 夫人
[18:20] Reconstruction complete. 重建完毕
[18:35] You are under arrest, under the 68-C Immigration Act. 你们因违反68-C移民法案被逮捕
[18:41] All illegals are now in custody, ma’am. 夫人 所有非法移民已被羁押
[18:43] Yes. 很好
[18:44] Send them to deportation, get them off this habitat. 将其驱逐 统统遣返出境
[18:59] Secretary Delacourt, 德拉古部长
[19:01] please report to President Patel immediately. 请立即向帕特尔总统汇报
[19:03] Secretary Delacourt, 德拉古部长
[19:05] report to President Patel. 请向帕特尔总统汇报
[19:33] What up, man? Qué te pasó? 伙计 怎么了
[19:36] Lo es siempre, the police, man. 没什么 警察那点事
[19:38] – Are you OK? – Yeah, don’t worry about it. -没事吧 -没事 别担心
[19:40] Max, I gotta talk to you. You know… 麦克斯 我得跟你谈个事
[19:43] – No! – What do you mean no? -不听 -为什么不听
[19:45] You didn’t even hear what I was gonna say. 你还没听我要说什么呢
[19:46] – Alright, go ahead. – OK. -好吧 你说 -好
[19:49] You know the house of Doseta’s up on the hill? 你认识山坡上多塞塔家吧
[19:52] Yeah, the one with all the guns. 认识 那家伙有不少枪
[19:53] Yeah, they have five cars. New ones. 对 他们有五辆车 全新的
[19:55] It’s gonna be three of us. Tomorrow, at lunch. 我们仨去 明天午饭时
[19:58] – Lunch time?… – Yeah. -午饭时 -对
[20:00] That’s the plan? Jesus Christ. 就这馊主意 老天爷
[20:02] You have a better plan? 你有更好的点子吗
[20:04] Yeah, just take one guy. 当然 就带一个去
[20:05] Go before the sun comes up. You take the two fastest cars. 天亮前出发 偷那两辆最快的
[20:09] Torch the batteries on the other ones. 把其他车上的电池烧毁
[20:11] Fuck you. Fuck you! 去你大爷吧
[20:12] I got you! 被耍了吧
[20:14] Oh please. You’re the best. Give me one year, just one year. 拜托 你最棒了 就给我一年
[20:17] I’m not going back to prison. 我可不想再回大牢
[20:18] One year, please! 就一年 求你了
[20:20] Look at you! You used to be a legend, and now what? 看看你 一代传奇现在沦为什么了
[20:34] The time is 5:50 am. 时间 上午5:50
[20:48] No weapons detected. You are clear for entry. 未检测到武器 允许进入
[20:57] Closing 34! 34号关舱
[21:08] Attention, doors are not aligned. Worker attend. 注意 舱门无法关闭 工人请处理
[21:17] Hey, you’re holding up the line. 你在拖延生产进度
[21:21] No, no, I got a jam! 没有 舱门卡住了
[21:23] Attention: workers may not 注意 工人每班最多
[21:25] use the restroom more than once per shift 使用卫生间一次
[21:26] What’ve you done, Da Costa? 你怎么搞的 达·科斯塔
[21:28] No, I’m just trying to reset. 我就想重启来着
[21:30] Let me look. 我来看看
[21:33] – The pallet’s pinched. – Yeah, It didn’t move. -货架被挤住了 -对 动不了
[21:35] – Just go in there. – No, I mean… -你进去 -不 我…
[21:37] Look, you go in there right now… 你听好 要么马上进去
[21:39] or we’ll find someone who will, 要么我找别人
[21:41] and you can go clean out your locker. 你卷铺盖走人
[21:42] Come on, man. 老大 拜托
[21:43] No, no. That’s the deal, OK? 没说的 就这样了
[21:45] In you go! 快进去
[21:51] Let’s go, people, back to work! 都走了 回去干活
[21:55] Fuck. 妈的
[22:20] No, no, no, stop! 不 别关 快停
[22:44] Hey, come on, vamos! 快 快来人啊
[22:48] Too late! 太晚了
[22:52] Extraction! 开舱救人
[23:23] Hermana, ellos se pasaron el pelea. 嬷嬷 是他们先打我的
[23:27] Sólo quiero vivir allí. 我就想住在那里
[23:31] ¿Ves lo hermoso que nos parece desde aquí? 从下面看那里很美是吧
[23:35] Sí. 是的
[23:39] Bueno, 其实呢
[23:40] pues ahora ver lo hermoso que los vemos desde allí. 从上面看我们这里也很美
[23:46] Guarde. 拿着
[23:47] Ahora te pertenece. 这个送给你了
[23:50] Para que no olvides nunca de dónde vienes. 永远不要忘记你的故土
[24:12] What happened? 出什么事了
[24:13] You have been exposed to a lethal dose of radiation. 你受到了致死剂量的辐射
[24:17] You will experience catastrophic organ failure. 你将面临重度器官衰竭
[24:21] In five days time, you will die. 五天后你将死亡
[24:33] What is going on? Why has production stopped? 怎么回事 为什么停工了
[24:37] – He’s been exposed… – Don’t breathe on me. -他受到… -别对着我呼吸
[24:39] – Cover your mouth. – I’m sorry, sir. -掩住嘴 -对不起 先生
[24:50] Does his skin fall off, or something? 他有皮肤剥落之类的症状吗
[24:54] I don’t want to replace the bedding in there. Just get him out. 我可不想更换里面的铺垫 把他弄出去
[24:57] – Yes, sir. – Right, thank you. -是 先生 -好吧 谢谢
[24:59] Mr. Carlyle, your shuttle is ready for departure. 卡莱尔先生 您的飞船即将起航
[25:08] Please sign this to receive medication. 请签名领取药物
[25:19] Miporol–extremely potent. 强效米帕洛
[25:22] Will keep you functioning normally until your death. 死亡之前可以保持你机体功能正常
[25:25] Please take one pill with each meal. 餐时服用一粒
[25:28] Thank you for your service. 谢谢你的服务
[25:41] At 15:00 hours yesterday you shot down two shuttles, 昨天15:00你下令击毁两艘飞船
[25:45] killing 46 civilians. 致46位平民死亡
[25:47] Your mandate is to deal with illegals ‘quietly’. 对待非法移民问题你应当”冷静处理”
[25:50] I am aware of that. 这我明白
[25:51] And then there’s the use of this… agent. 此外你还动用了一位特工
[25:55] A Mr. Kruger. 克鲁格先生
[25:57] 15 human rights violations, 此人曾十五次侵犯人权
[26:00] rapes, kidnappings, torture. 还有强奸 绑架 逼供等记录
[26:02] The man’s been diagnosed with serious psychological issues. 他已被确诊具有严重心理问题
[26:06] We made it explicitly clear to you that we’re no longer using sleeper agents. 我们已经明确指示你不再动用潜伏特工
[26:10] Tell me something, President Patel. 帕特尔总统 请你告诉我
[26:14] Do you have children? 你有孩子吗
[26:17] I’m not the one being reviewed here. 接受评估的人可不是我
[26:21] Then I will assume you do not. 那我假定你没有
[26:23] Perhaps, if you did have children, 倘若你有孩子
[26:26] then you would behave in a manner 恐怕你的态度会更趋向于
[26:28] that is more conducive to the longevity of this habitat. 顾虑极乐空间的使用寿命
[26:32] I understand, it is not the fashion to think and to act as I do. 我知道自己这套观念和作派已经过时
[26:37] I understand that perfectly. 这点我心知肚明
[26:40] But when they come for your house… 但待他们闯入你的家园
[26:42] or the house you built for your children,.. 你为孩子建立的家园
[26:45] and your children’s children… 子孙万代的家园
[26:47] It won’t be PR and campaign promises that keep them out. 凭公关和竞选承诺可赶不走他们
[26:51] It will be me! 还得靠我
[26:53] I’ve heard enough! This is your final warning. 够了 这是最后的警告
[26:56] Any further unauthorized actions, 如果你再擅自行动
[26:58] and you will be removed from office. 便会被解职
[26:59] And let’s discharge this agent Kruger permanently. 这位克鲁格特工也永不复用
[27:04] All in favour? 全部赞成吧
[27:07] Good. Effective immediately. 很好 即刻生效
[27:29] You want some beer? 要啤酒吗
[27:40] You have been discharged from CCB. 你已被国民合作局除名
[27:43] Please return all weapons to local embassy. 请将所有武器退还当地使馆
[27:47] Fuck your ‘Politikster’! Fuck you! 去你妈的政治 去你大爷
[28:03] Look… 看
[28:05] Max… 麦克斯
[28:11] Max! 麦克斯
[28:14] What’s wrong? What happened? 怎么了 出什么事了
[28:15] Jesus, let me help you. Let’s go. 天哪 我来帮你 快走
[28:21] Max, what happened? 麦克斯 出什么事了
[28:23] – Max, what happened? – I shouldn’t have gone in, man. -发生什么事了 -我不该进舱里
[28:27] Gone in where? 进哪儿
[28:34] I took a full dose, man. 伙计 我受了满剂量辐射
[28:37] A full dose. 全部剂量
[28:41] You’re gonna be OK. Let me help. 你会好的 我来帮你
[28:45] You’re gonna be OK, Max. 会好的 麦克斯
[28:47] They gave me Miporol, man. 他们给我吃了米帕洛
[28:50] They gave me… Miporol. 给我吃米帕洛了
[28:57] I got five fucking days! I only got five days! 我他妈就剩五天了 就五天了
[29:01] You have to take this. 你得把药吃了
[29:04] – They can fix this shit on Elysium, man. – I know. -极乐空间能治好 -我知道
[29:09] – I’m gonna go see Spider. – Max, Max! -我得去见蜘蛛 -麦克斯 麦克斯
[29:12] Take the pill! 把药吃了
[29:18] There you go! 喝口水
[29:20] To see Spider, you need money. 见蜘蛛得要钱啊
[29:23] I’ll give you everything I have, but it’s not enough for a ticket. 我把钱都给你也不够一张船票的
[29:28] He’s going to give me a ticket. 他会给我票的
[29:32] He’s gonna give me a fucking ticket. 妈的他会给我票的
[29:37] Frey, you know we’ve done everything we could to help your daughter. 芙蕾 我们已尽力救治你女儿
[29:40] But I had a meeting today with the board, 但我今天和董事会讨论过了
[29:42] and they’re recommending that we send her home with you. 他们劝你带女儿回家
[29:44] How can I work here and leave her at home? 放她在家我还怎么工作啊
[29:46] You know it can happen any minute, Dr. Faizel. 病情随时可能复发 菲茨尔医生
[29:48] I know, if she has another seizure, of course bring her back here. 我知道 一旦复发还可以把她送过来
[29:54] But until then she’s discharged. 但现在还得出院
[29:56] This isn’t Elysium. We can’t just heal her. 这里不是极乐空间 咱们治不好她
[30:42] Max! 麦克斯
[30:44] It’s been a while, my brother! 好久不见啊 老弟
[30:46] How’s life at the factory? 厂里生活怎么样
[30:49] – I need to ask you a favour. – What? I can’t hear you. What? -你帮我个忙 -什么 我没听清
[30:54] I need a ticket. Up there. And an ID. 我需要船票上去 还有身份
[31:01] Yeah, sure sure. 行 当然行
[31:04] Absolutely. You prefer aisle or window? 没问题 要靠窗还是靠过道
[31:07] I’m being fucking serious, man. 我他妈不是开玩笑
[31:11] Listen, I’m gonna come back and work for you. 听着 我会回来 帮你干活
[31:16] Anything you need. I’ll fucking pay it back. 做什么都行 我他妈肯定还你
[31:20] You know what? 知道吗
[31:23] This… is… priceless. 这简直太搞了
[31:28] This is priceless. 太搞笑了
[31:32] Yeah, let me ask you a question. 我问你个问题
[31:34] Do you have any idea how many idiots 你知道有多少蠢货
[31:38] come in here saying the same kinda bullshit? 来这里跟我说这些屁话吗
[31:41] I got little kids coming here every day. 每天都有小孩子来这儿
[31:46] Max, if I were you, I’d get the fuck out of here, right now. 麦克斯 我要是你就他妈马上滚蛋了
[31:54] I did 3 years for you. 我为你坐了三年的牢
[31:56] Everything I did for you, you’re gonna get me up there. 就凭为这个 你也该送我上去
[31:58] – Can you feel this? – Go ahead and shoot. -枪口冷吗 -开枪啊
[32:00] I got so much radiation in my body right now, 现在我就是个人体辐射源
[32:02] you’re probably getting a little sick yourself. 恐怕你也开始不舒服了吧
[32:04] You really dying? 你真要死了吗
[32:05] I’m fucking dying, motherfucker. 我他妈就要死了 王八蛋
[32:08] See this? It’s over. I put the gun down. 看到了吧 没事了 我枪都扔了
[32:10] Put the gun down! Put the gun down! Get out of here! 都把枪放下 放下枪 都滚出去
[32:15] OK! 听到了吗
[32:17] Listen, I’m looking for someone to do the job for me. 听着 我正在物色人选替我干一票
[32:22] But nobody here had the guts! 但我这里都是胆小鼠辈
[32:26] You said you were ready to do anything, right? 是你说的 什么活你都接
[32:29] Max. 麦克斯.
[32:40] – Are you okay? – I’m OK. -你没事吧 -我没事
[32:56] This is 这个
[32:58] my friend 朋友们
[33:00] this could be your ticket up there. 这就是你们去往极乐空间的票子
[33:07] One last job for me , you earn your way up. 最后再为我干一票 当你上去的买路钱
[33:11] What is this? 这是什么
[33:12] Take an Elysian asshole, right? 我们抓一个极乐世界的人
[33:16] A billionaire who’s down on Earth for some business. 抓一个来地球出差的亿万富翁
[33:22] He’s, he’s here for, whatever. We hijack him. 不管他来干什么 我们绑架他
[33:24] – Fuck you! – Relax. -去你的 -先别急
[33:26] The guy’s like much worse. 算那人倒霉
[33:29] Forget his watch, forget his ride, forget all that shit. 我们不抢他的表 不抢车 啥都不抢
[33:32] This, is what you take. 我们只抢这个
[33:38] Organic Information, right out of his head. 有机生物信息 直接从他大脑中取出
[33:42] I’m talking about the bank code, 我所说的是银行帐号
[33:44] password, the login data. 密码 登录数据
[33:47] Access to billions. 能赚个几十亿
[33:50] All you have to do is plug it into his brain, 你要做的就是把这个宝贝插进那人的大脑
[33:52] download the data to yours with this baby… 将数据下载到你脑子里
[33:56] and bring it to me. 然后带来给我
[33:58] It’s crazy, Max, come on. 这太扯了 麦克斯 我们走
[33:59] Once we verify the data, 我们确认了数据的真实性后
[34:01] I’ll give you a one way ride, all expenses paid. 就给你安排座机 费用全免
[34:05] Even throw in some snacks and a drink. 还提供免费的小吃和饮料
[34:08] All you have to do is walk into a house 到那里之后 你随便进户人家
[34:11] and use the Med-bay, and you’re cured. 使用医疗舱 然后你就痊愈了
[34:14] Sandro who will do the surgery. 桑德罗会给你做手术
[34:16] You know him? 你认识他吗
[34:17] Fuck… Christ! 我操 老天啊
[34:19] I’m good. 我没事
[34:20] Actually, you seem all weak. 你看上去很虚弱
[34:25] And a fucked up, so… 一塌糊涂
[34:26] You know, I have… 我这边有…
[34:30] It’s crazy, 这事儿太扯了
[34:30] let’s get out of here, please, listen to me. 我们还是走吧 拜托 听我的
[34:35] What am I gonna do? 我还有什么选择吗
[34:36] I’ll have them install… 我让他们帮你装上…
[34:38] this. 这个
[34:40] A third generation Axo-suit. 第三代动力装甲
[34:42] We hook this into your nervous system, 把这个与你的神经系统相连
[34:44] and it’ll make you as strong as a droid. 保准你像机器人一样强壮
[34:46] You’re already under the knife, right? 反正你本来也要动手术的
[34:48] Let’s get out of here, please. 我们还是走吧
[34:50] I want a 4 man team. But I pick them. 干这活我需要4个人 由我亲自挑选
[34:53] I’m sending my own data wrangler. 必须由我的人执行数据传输
[34:55] Brain to brain, that is real tough. 脑对脑的传输技术要求很高
[34:59] OK, but I’m taking Julio, 可以 但胡里奥跟着我
[35:01] he gets a ticket up there, same as me. 到时候也给他一张票
[35:03] Yes, sure. 好的 没问题
[35:05] OK, I’ll go get the boys ready. 好了 我去让他们准备一下
[35:07] Wait! 等下
[35:10] It’s gotta be John Carlyle. 目标定为约翰·卡莱尔
[35:14] The CEO of Armadyne, Carlyle? 阿穆戴首席执行官那个卡莱尔吗
[35:18] That’s the mark. 就是他
[35:25] Secretary Delacourt, Mr. Carlyle has arrived. 德拉古部长 卡莱尔先生来了
[35:29] You are here to persuade me 你此行是想说服我
[35:32] to renew our Armadyne contracts, yes? 跟你们续约的 是吗
[35:35] Astute as always. 您还是那么的机敏
[35:37] Come with me. 跟我来
[35:47] I’m not interested in your little ideas. 我对你续约这种小要求不感兴趣
[35:50] I’m interested in something much larger. 我关心的是宏图大业
[35:53] This habitat is dying. 我们这个栖息地正面临毁灭
[35:55] There is a political sickness inside of it. 此地深受政治弊病的毒害
[35:58] A tumor that needs to be removed. 这一毒瘤一定要铲除
[36:01] You and your company are in need of revenue 你和你们的公司急需经营收入
[36:04] that is drying up. 但是这一收入正在枯竭
[36:06] So… 所以
[36:08] You built the Torus. 环形城市是你们造的
[36:10] Can you override the servers and 你能重写机器仆人的代码
[36:12] place a new president in power? 扶一个新总统当权吗
[36:18] A coup? 政变
[36:21] You’re suggesting a coup? 你是想搞政变吗
[36:23] Is that possible? 你有办法吗
[36:27] I could write a reboot sequence. 我能写一段重启代码
[36:29] It’d shut down the entire system, and at that point 能关停整个系统 到时候
[36:34] you can encode a new President, yes. 你再输入新总统的代码
[36:37] And that’s what you’re gonna do. 你就这么去办吧
[36:39] And you will have your contract secured for the next 200 years. 事成之后与你们续约200年
[36:43] Missile Defense Batteries, Droids, 导弹防卫系统的电池 机器人
[36:46] everything we need, to protect our liberty. 以及为了保护自由所需的一切
[36:49] All guaranteed, of course, by your new President. 当然是要新总统上任才能实现这些承诺
[37:00] Aller, au travail, monsieur Carlyle. 快去干吧 卡莱尔先生
[37:07] This is the guy. 就是这个人
[37:10] – He’s the guy? – It’s him. -就是他 -是他
[37:13] Sit down. 请坐
[37:17] We’re gonna cut you up good, homie. 我们会好好拿你开刀的
[37:19] Play nice, amigo. Play nice. 好好表现 朋友 好好表现
[37:23] Let’s get him an ID first. 先给他打个身份
[37:25] One of them identification codes. 打个身份号码
[37:27] Get that ready. 准备好
[37:29] Arm up. 手臂伸出来
[37:37] It’ll merge with your DNA. Now you fit in. 印记会与你的DNA融合 帮你顺利混入
[37:39] Like you were born there. 就好像你是在那里出生的
[37:43] Now it’s time for the real fun. 现在好戏正式开演
[38:04] Hey, man. 老兄
[38:08] This gonna hurt? 这个疼吗
[38:12] Yeah bitch, it’s gonna hurt. 是的 你个娘炮 这个会很疼
[38:14] It’s gonna hurt good. 非常非常疼
[38:15] When we’re done with you, you’re gonna be a ninja. 手术之后 你就知道什么是疼了
[38:19] Mariana! 马里亚纳
[38:20] Bring down the bone saw! 把骨锯拿来
[38:27] This ain’t gonna kill me. 我还死不了
[38:30] You’ll be alright. Not bad. 你会没事的
[38:35] Max. 麦克斯
[38:37] I’m here. 有我在这里
[38:40] We got this, man. 我们一定能成功
[38:42] We got this? 一定能成
[38:46] Yeah! 没错
[39:43] Ya se despertó. 他醒了
[39:46] Made it, huh? 你挺过来了
[39:48] Surprised! 你真行
[39:54] You can still jack off, alright? 你还是能够打飞机
[39:57] How’s everything going? 准备得怎么样了
[39:59] Ready to kick ass? 可以行动了吗
[40:05] What the fuck did you do to me? 你们他妈的对我做了什么
[40:09] Gave you a way out. 给你指了条明路
[40:43] 选项A 麻痹 选项B 死亡
[41:06] What’s up, partner? 感觉怎么样 兄弟
[41:09] How’s that suit working out for you? 这套战衣穿着还行吗
[41:12] That shit is tight! 挺紧身的
[41:14] Show me. 拿给我看看
[41:21] Hold this. 拿着
[41:25] Is this a family heirloom? 这是你的传家宝吗
[41:27] Wait for it. 还有好东西
[41:31] Air-bursting ammunition. 气爆弹
[41:32] Designate your enemy… 一旦瞄准目标
[41:34] and any round you fire 你射出的每发子弹
[41:36] will explode around a 5 meter kill radius. 都会在距目标半径5米的范围内爆炸
[41:39] And… 还有
[41:41] safe detonation rounds for this bad boy. 配备这把枪使用的安全引爆弹
[41:44] That’ll work. 够用了
[41:46] Move out! 出发
[41:58] Sir… 先生
[41:59] Your shuttle is ready. 您的飞船准备好了
[42:21] Do you read me? 能听到我吗
[42:23] Yes. 可以
[42:27] Alright, here’s the deal. 计划是这样的
[42:28] We’ll wait outside the factory 我们在工厂外等候
[42:29] until we see the shuttle leave. 直到看见飞船离开
[42:31] One of you will shoot a round in it 你俩一个人打一发引爆弹到飞机上
[42:33] then we go to the crash site and get some data. 然后我们赶往失事地点获取数据
[42:35] OK, copy that. 收到
[42:42] Keep us alive, boys. 要活着回来 伙计们
[42:45] Alright now, let’s go! Let’s play ball! 好了 出发 开始吧
[42:57] You nervous? 你紧张吗
[42:59] – No. – No? -不 -不紧张吗
[43:02] Me estoy cagando de miedo. 我快吓尿了
[43:10] – I’m not gonna fucking die. – No. -我他妈不会死的 -不会
[43:35] Go, go, go! 走 走 走
[43:51] Acceleration to supersonic speed in 15 seconds. 15秒内加速到超音速
[44:06] Come on, come on. 快开 快开
[44:16] Critical engine failure. 引擎失灵
[44:21] Ma’am, we have an Elysium citizen 夫人 有位极乐空间的公民
[44:23] on Earth in danger. 在地球上遇险了
[44:24] Data coming up now… 数据正在上传
[44:25] Citizen identified. John Carlyle. N8321… 身份确认 约翰·卡莱尔 N8321
[44:31] I see you, motherfucker! 看见你了 王八蛋
[44:38] I have a situation here. 我这儿出了点状况
[44:40] Kruger, do you read me? 克鲁格 你能听见吗
[44:41] Ah, Ms Delacourt. 德拉古女士
[44:43] How lovely to hear your voice. 能听见你的声音真是太高兴了
[44:45] There’s a citizen carrying sensitive brain data out of the city right now. 有位公民正携带重要大脑数据驶离城市
[44:48] Some thieves are trying to hijack it. 有窃贼想抢走数据
[44:51] What’s in it? 是些什么内容
[44:52] That’s classified. 这是机密
[44:53] You don’t call a recently deactivated agent 你不能要求一个刚被开除的特工
[44:57] to retreive classified fucking information! 帮你他妈取回机密信息
[44:59] The government doesn’t know about this, do they? 这事儿政府压根就不知道 是不是
[45:01] I can ask for whatever I want, can’t I? 我要提什么要求都可以 是不是
[45:09] Prepare for impact. 撞击准备
[45:18] Please remain calm. 请保持镇静
[45:19] You have sustained zero injuries. 您未受到伤害
[45:21] Oh, that’s a real comfort. 这话比较让人放心
[45:27] I got one condition: 我有个条件
[45:29] I do this, I get re-instated. 我摆平这事儿 你们重新雇我
[45:31] Fine. 好
[45:33] I’ve recommissioned 2 of your preferred agents. 我另外派遣了2位你比较看重的特工
[45:36] Completely confidentially, of course. 当然 行动要暗中进行
[45:37] They should be at your position any second. 他们随时会到达你所在的位置
[45:40] Feed me the mission data. 把任务数据给我
[46:00] Let’s go, guys. Out of the car! 走吧 兄弟们 下车
[46:07] Droids, there appears to be some type of wheeled vehicle, 机器人 外面好像有辆机动车
[46:13] with one… two occupants. 车上有一… 两个人
[46:17] They are armed and I’d like them dead. 他们携带有武器 去干掉他们
[46:22] Droid! 有机器人
[46:30] Jammed! 卡壳了
[46:37] Identified, Max da Costa. 罪犯身份 麦克斯·达·科斯塔
[46:40] Federal Parole number 61492-8-557. 假释号61492-8-557
[46:54] It’s jammed, man! 这枪卡壳了
[46:57] Got it! 好了
[47:01] He’s reloading! 他在装子弹
[47:22] Guys! We got the bastard! 伙计们 干掉机器人了
[47:24] Go! I got you covered! 快走 我掩护你
[47:28] Go, go, go! 快 快 快
[47:40] Don’t fucking move. 别乱动
[47:47] Bring it! 拿过来
[47:48] Another one! 还有台机器人
[47:51] Die, motherfucker! 去死吧 混蛋
[47:57] Don’t hit the mark! 别打到目标
[48:52] No, no! He got hit! 不好 他中枪了
[48:55] Citizen has sustained a cardio-thoracic trauma. 公民受到胸外伤
[48:57] Blood pressure is dropping. 血压正在下降
[49:00] Not in the head! 头部没事
[49:01] No in the chest! 射中了胸部
[49:03] Hold his head, let me see. 扶住他的头 让我看看
[49:06] Let me see your brain. 看看你的脑瓜里面有什么
[49:10] Come on, Come on! 快点 快点
[49:12] – Yes. – Is it working? -太好了 -可以了吗
[49:14] Yeah, we’re syncing. 是的 正在同步
[49:15] You have no idea what you’re doing. 你们不知道自己在干什么
[49:22] One minute to target, sir. 离目标还有一分钟
[49:27] We’re syncing. Come on, baby, here we go. 正在同步 快点 快好了
[49:32] It’s gonna work. We got it. 会成功的 没问题
[49:35] It’s a data heist, ma’am. 夫人 这是一起数据劫取行动
[49:36] They’re downloading now. 他们正在下载
[49:43] Guys, we’ve got in-coming. 伙计们 来人了
[49:45] Fuck me! 这下坏了
[49:48] Come on, guys, hurry up. 抓紧啊 伙计们
[49:50] That’s a Raven. That’s Military. 那是架掠食者 是军方的
[49:53] Alright we got this, 97…98! 马上就好 百分之97 98
[49:55] Hurry up, they’re coming. 快点 他们要来了
[49:56] – Almost there! – 99! -马上好了 -百分之99
[49:59] In! Here we go! 好了 传输完毕
[50:03] Shit! Data must be corrupted! 糟了 数据可能损坏了
[50:06] What the fuck? What does that mean? 怎么回事 这是什么意思
[50:08] Wait. Hold on. 等下
[50:09] I can’t read the data. 我读不到数据
[50:10] It’s scrambled! I can’t read the data. 数据加密了 我读不到
[50:12] What? 什么
[50:15] Come on, guys! We gotta move! 快点伙计们 我们得撤了
[50:17] What the fuck does ‘scrambled’ mean? 什么叫加了密
[50:18] Fuck this! 妈的
[50:19] – No, No! Run it again! – Another time! -不行 再试一次 -改天吧
[50:22] Get off me, man! I’m bailing! 放开我 我还在假释期
[50:25] Please. Run it again. 求你了 再试一次
[50:27] Fuck you! Let’s get out of here. 去你的 我们快走吧
[50:30] What the fuck are you doing, Sandro? 桑德罗 你他妈在干什么
[50:35] Let’s get outta here! God dam it! 我们快走吧
[50:46] C’mon man. 快点
[50:48] Get out of there! Let’s go! 快点撤 快走
[50:50] We gotta go! Come on! Come on! 我们得撤了 快点 快点
[50:56] Hey, boss, we got a runner. 老大 有个逃跑的嫌犯
[51:00] Fire! 开火
[51:23] That’s what I’m talking about! 这才像样
[51:25] Fuck, man! 妈的
[51:27] Target moving south-southwest. 目标向西南移动
[51:29] Move back! 回来
[51:35] We got another one. 还有一个
[51:38] Again! 再来一次
[51:40] This is wrong! This is all wrong, man! 这下完了 完蛋了
[52:33] Going into holding pattern, sir! 进入悬停模式 长官
[52:35] Where do you think you’re going? 看你往哪儿跑
[53:09] Fuck! 我操
[53:11] Motherfucker! 混蛋
[53:17] Come on! 来啊
[53:19] No! 不要
[53:59] No, no! 不 不
[54:02] No! Get up! 别死 快起来
[54:12] Get up! 快起来
[54:23] No! 不
[54:43] We’ve got one assailant leaving on foot, ma’am. 有个嫌犯正在徒步逃跑
[54:46] They have the data. 他们拿到数据了
[54:48] Repeat: The thieves have the data. 重复 窃贼拿到数据了
[54:50] Apprehend the target at all costs. 不惜一切代价抓到目标
[54:52] Do not damage his brain. 注意不要伤害到他的大脑
[54:55] Let’s go! We got a runner, boy! 我们走 有个嫌犯跑了
[55:03] The citizen has suffered catastrophic blood loss 公民因大出血
[55:05] leading to cardiac arrest. 造成心脏骤停
[55:07] Time of death, 17:45. 死亡时间 17:45
[55:54] Come on, where are you hiding? 来吧 看你躲到哪里去了
[55:57] What’s that? 那是什么
[56:08] Looks like a herd of pigs, boss. 像是一群猪 老大
[56:11] Fuck you, man! Find him! 他妈的 把人给我找出来
[56:13] Go back to the crash site, 回飞机坠毁的地方看看
[56:15] see what they left behind. 他们有没有留下蛛丝马迹
[56:16] Roger that. 收到
[56:31] Thanks ma’am. 谢谢
[56:55] Hey boss, I think you better come look at this. 老大 你过来看一下
[57:00] This is a record of what we picked up 我们拿到了一份
[57:02] being transferred between Carlyle and the criminals. 卡莱尔与罪犯的传输记录
[57:05] That’s why she wants it so badly. 难怪她那么想得到
[57:08] He’s got the keys to the kingdom in his fucking head! 那个罪犯的脑袋里藏了整个王国的钥匙
[57:12] Now we just need to find it. 我们找到它就可以了
[57:16] Gonna let the girls out. 释放探测器
[57:28] 13 grids. 3 to 11. 范围13格 定位3到11格
[57:31] I’m authorising a Full Containment Order. 我授权执行全城封闭命令
[57:34] Issue a No Fly Zone for Los Angeles. 在洛杉矶上空设立禁飞区
[57:37] All of Los Angeles? 洛杉矶全城吗
[57:38] The murderer’s still out there. 凶手仍逍遥法外
[57:40] Until we apprehend him, 直到我们将其绳之以法
[57:42] no one leaves the surface of that city. 谁都不能离开那里
[57:52] What the fuck? 这他妈是怎么回事
[57:58] Max. 麦克斯
[58:42] Sweety! 宝贝
[58:45] We can go home. 我们能回家了
[58:47] Am I better? 我是不是好点了
[58:51] I’m gonna get the car, okay? 我去把车开来 好吗
[58:57] Be right back. 马上回来
[59:04] Frey. 芙蕾
[59:07] Max! 麦克斯
[59:12] My God, what happened to you? 天啊 你怎么了
[59:16] – Shit, gonna get the medics. – No, no! -糟了 我去叫医护人员 -别去
[59:19] – I can’t go in there. – Max! -我不能进医院 -麦克斯
[59:21] I can’t go in. 我不能进去
[59:22] Max, listen, you need a doctor, OK? 听着麦克斯 你急需看医生 懂吗
[59:24] People are looking for me. They’re gonna kill me. 有人四处找我 追杀我
[59:27] I came here for you. I need your help. 我来这找你 你得帮帮我
[59:29] Max! 麦克斯
[59:29] You’ve got to go through the system to get treatment. 要得到治疗必须走医院那个流程
[59:32] Please help me. I don’t wanna die. 求你救救我 我不想死
[59:38] Max! 麦克斯
[59:40] Max! 麦克斯
[59:43] Stay awake! 保持清醒
[59:54] I wanna see the man. 我想看看那个人
[59:55] Mama’s gonna help him, OK? 妈妈会救他的 好吗
[59:58] Try to sleep. 快睡吧
[1:00:04] Don’t sleep! 别睡觉
[1:00:06] Eres muy pesado para mí. 你太重了 我抬不动
[1:00:08] Max, ayúdame. 麦克斯 快站起来
[1:00:10] Come on! 起来啊
[1:00:11] Max, you can do it, come on! 麦克斯 你可以的 快点
[1:00:16] No, wait. Let’s turn you over! 不能睡 快翻个身
[1:01:05] Max, Max, wait. 麦克斯 等一下
[1:01:12] – Thank you. – Who did this to you? -谢谢 -谁把你弄成这样的
[1:01:15] Okay. I got hurt at at work. 我工作时候受了伤
[1:01:18] I had to take a job from Spider 我得为蜘蛛干一票
[1:01:21] to try to get up there and get healed. 才有机会去上面接受治疗
[1:01:24] It went bad, now I’m in trouble. 那活儿出了岔子 我现在有麻烦了
[1:01:27] Mommy? 妈妈
[1:01:30] Hey, sweety, come here! 宝贝 过来
[1:01:37] Who is that man? 这个人是谁
[1:01:40] His name is Max. 他叫麦克斯
[1:01:42] Mommy knew him when he was your age. 他跟你这么大的时候妈妈就认识他了
[1:01:46] – It’s Matilda. – Hi! -她叫玛蒂尔达 -你好
[1:01:49] You can go watch cartoons, OK? 你去看动画片吧
[1:01:52] I’ll be right there. 我一会儿就来
[1:01:56] I didn’t know you had… 我不知道你有…
[1:01:58] I’m so sorry, I need to go. 很抱歉 我得走了
[1:02:00] Wait, Max, you can not leave. 等下 麦克斯你还不能走
[1:02:02] I shouldn’t have come here. I have to leave! 我就不该来这里 我得走了
[1:02:04] Max! She’s dying. 麦克斯 我女儿快要死了
[1:02:06] She’s in the final stages of leukemia. 她是白血病晚期
[1:02:09] I told you my life complicated. 我告诉过你 我的生活很复杂
[1:02:12] I need you to help me. 我需要你的帮助
[1:02:13] – I’ve no idea how to do this. – How to do what? -这事儿我一窍不通 -什么事
[1:02:17] – Get her to Elysium. – I can’t help her. I… -带她去极乐空间 -我帮不了她
[1:02:21] I would if I could. 如果我可以 我会带她的
[1:02:23] How about this? Fake citizenship. 你手上这个呢 假公民身份
[1:02:25] If you took her there, 你带她去那边
[1:02:27] could you heal her with this? 是不是能凭此治愈她
[1:02:28] It doesn’t work that way. 事情没那么简单
[1:02:30] This is coded to me, 这个码只能我用
[1:02:31] it’s locked to my DNA. 它是跟我的DNA绑定的
[1:02:33] These people looking for me. 追杀我的那些人
[1:02:35] They… You don’t understand who these people are. 你不知道他们的来头
[1:02:37] If they find me here, 他们要是在这里找到我
[1:02:39] they will kill all of us. 会把我们都杀了的
[1:02:40] The only thing I can do to help you is leave. 我唯一能帮你的就是赶快离开这里
[1:02:43] I promise you. 我发誓
[1:02:44] – She’s all I have. – I’m sorry. -她是我的全部 -对不起
[1:02:53] You have bandages. 你绑了绷带
[1:02:57] Yeah. I got bandages. 是的 我绑了绷带
[1:03:03] What are you doing? 你这是干什么
[1:03:04] I don’t want you to be sick. You wanna hear a story? 我不想让你生病 你要听故事吗
[1:03:09] No. 不要吧
[1:03:11] There once was a meerkat who lived in the jungle. 从前 丛林里住着一只猫鼬
[1:03:14] He was hungry and he was small. 他身形矮小 饥肠辘辘
[1:03:17] So small. 他太小了
[1:03:19] And the other big animals had all the food, 其他大点的动物都能找到食物
[1:03:22] ’cause they could reach the fruits. 因为他们够得到树上的果实
[1:03:25] So he made friends with a hippopotamus. 他与河马交上了朋友
[1:03:28] OK, stop! 好了 不用讲了
[1:03:32] It doesn’t end well for the meerkat. 猫鼬不会有好结局的
[1:03:35] Yes, it does. ’cause he can stand on the hippopotamus’ back 结局很好啊 因为他能站到河马的背上
[1:03:40] to get all the fruits that he wants. 想吃什么就摘什么
[1:03:43] What’s in it for the hippo? 那么河马为什么这么做
[1:03:46] The hippo wants a friend. 河马需要一个好朋友
[1:04:04] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[1:04:45] Hey, boss. 老大
[1:04:49] I think we got him. 我想我们找到他了
[1:04:56] Yank this fucking boat! 全速前进
[1:05:23] Mommy, is everything OK? 妈妈 你还好吗
[1:05:25] It’s OK, sweety. 我很好 宝贝
[1:05:36] Clear! 没人
[1:05:40] What is this? 怎么回事
[1:05:42] Good afternoon. 下午好
[1:05:44] Sorry to come bursting into your home. 我们破门而入 真不好意思
[1:05:46] Didn’t mean to… 不是有意要…
[1:05:48] traumatize your young daughter. 惊吓你女儿的
[1:05:51] Me and the boys here are looking for a young gentleman… 我和我的弟兄们在找一位年轻男性
[1:05:55] who was in this very house a moment ago. 他之前在此逗留过
[1:05:58] We’re hoping you can tell us where he went. 希望你能告诉我们他去哪里了
[1:06:01] No. 不
[1:06:03] I… 我
[1:06:07] I don’t know where he is. 我不知道他去哪里了
[1:06:09] I don’t believe in… 我个人不喜欢
[1:06:11] committing violent acts in front of the kids. 当着孩子的面动粗
[1:06:14] So I just need you to close your eyes, sweetheart. 所以请小朋友你闭上眼睛
[1:06:16] – It’s OK. – I really need you to tell me. -没事的 -你必须告诉我
[1:06:23] – You remember now? – Mommy! -现在记起来了吗 -妈妈
[1:06:25] Close your eyes, keep your fucking eyes closed. 闭上眼睛 别睁眼
[1:06:27] Keep her eyes closed. 让她乖乖闭上眼睛
[1:06:29] Please, I don’t know where he is. 求你了 我不知道他去哪里了
[1:06:31] He’s wounded, I helped him and he left. 他受伤了 我救了他 然后他就走了
[1:06:35] Please! 求你了
[1:06:36] Do you fucking hear that? 你他妈听见了吗
[1:06:37] No loyalty nowadays, hey? 如今没人说真话了是吧
[1:06:44] What’s this here? 这是什么
[1:06:46] – This a hospital you’re running here? – She’s sick. -你在这里开医院吗 -我女儿生病了
[1:06:49] She’s sick? She’s sick? Let me have a look at her… alright! 她病了 让我看看
[1:06:54] – Don’t touch her. – See that? Protective instinct, here! -别碰她 -看见了吗 本能的保护
[1:06:58] I said don’t touch her! 我说了别碰她
[1:06:59] I’m just trying to get a little word with your child. 我只是想跟你女儿说句话
[1:07:01] Do not touch her! 别碰她
[1:07:02] – Bring her. Come! – Where are you taking her? -带她过来 -你要带她去哪里
[1:07:05] Sweety, it’s ok. 宝贝 没事的
[1:07:07] It’s ok, sweety. It’s ok. 没事的 宝贝 没事的
[1:07:09] Sit! Shut up! 坐下 闭嘴
[1:07:26] Stop! 站住
[1:07:30] No, no, do not shoot him! Put the gun down! Let him come! 不要开枪 把枪放下 让他过来
[1:07:36] – You got something, didn’t you? – What? -你拿到了对吗 -什么
[1:07:39] That’s why they shut down the sky… what is it? 所以他们才关闭天幕 是什么
[1:07:42] Wire transfers? Corporate intel? 是电子汇款还是公司机密
[1:07:43] You gotta have something big in there! 肯定有什么重要的东西
[1:07:45] No. I fucking got nothing, man! 不 我他妈什么都没有 伙计
[1:07:47] It all got scrambled. Julio is dead. 发生了一场混战 胡里奥死了
[1:07:49] You owe me. Let’s go fucking now! 你欠我的 快他妈让我走
[1:07:51] We can’t! The flight system is jammed! 走不了了 航空系统被关闭了
[1:07:55] Nobody is going up there. 没人走的了
[1:08:00] – Until when? – Till I don’t fucking know. -什么时候关的 -我他妈不知道
[1:08:03] I gotta get up there! Man. I gotta fucking get up there! 我他妈必须去那边 伙计
[1:08:05] Oh, everyone needs to get up there. 每个人都必须去
[1:08:07] My guys are working on it. 我的人正在想办法
[1:08:08] See if they have a hope in hell of ever getting back online. 看看有没有一点希望会重新连接上
[1:08:13] But, for now… 但是 现在…
[1:08:15] Let’s just take a look at that head of yours. 先看看你脑袋里到底是什么
[1:08:17] Get away from me, man! 别碰我 伙计
[1:08:19] Look at me, if they shut down the whole fucking sky, 看着我 要是他们关闭整个天幕
[1:08:24] for what’s in your head… 就为了你脑袋里面的东西
[1:08:27] Maybe the key to opening it could be in there too, right? 也许打开它的钥匙也在里面 对吗
[1:08:34] Come on. 来吧
[1:08:40] Alright. 好吧
[1:08:50] They will hunt you to the edge of the world for this. 他们会为了这个追杀你到天涯海角
[1:08:54] What is it? 是什么
[1:08:56] It is a reboot program for Elysium. 是极乐空间的重置程序
[1:08:59] Whoever has this, 谁要是得到这个
[1:09:00] has the power to override their whole system. 就等于掌控了整个系统
[1:09:04] Open the borders… 就能打开防线
[1:09:06] Make everyone a citizen of Elysium. 让每个人都成为极乐空间的合法公民
[1:09:13] This could save your life. 这能救你的命
[1:09:18] We can save everyone. 我们可以拯救所有的人
[1:09:20] When can I go? 我什么时候能去
[1:09:22] They’re trying to hack through the signal jam, but soon… 他们正想办法连接信号 但现在…
[1:09:25] Don’t bullshit me, when can we go? 别他妈忽悠我 什么时候能去
[1:09:27] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:09:28] Five days… a week? 五天 也许一周
[1:09:30] Fuck you, I don’t have 5 days! 去你妈的 我等不了五天
[1:09:31] I got hours. 我只有几个小时可活了
[1:09:32] My people are working on it. 我的人正在想办法
[1:09:34] You’re always working on it, man. 你总是在想办法 伙计
[1:09:36] You don’t… you can’t get me up there. 你连我都送不过去
[1:09:38] I don’t even know why you try sending people up there, man. 还说什么把大家都送过去 伙计
[1:09:40] they just get fucking shot down. 他们去了也他妈死路一条
[1:09:41] Not with what’s in your head! 有了你脑袋里的东西就不一样了
[1:09:43] That’s what I’m talking about! 那才是重点
[1:09:44] We would control the system here. 我们可以控制整个系统
[1:09:46] We would be in charge! 到时候我们说了算
[1:09:47] We can change the course of fucking history!. 我们可以改变他妈的历史了
[1:09:50] Put your back up there… 等一下
[1:09:51] What I have in my head is worth a lot to them, right? 我脑袋里面的东西对他们很重要是吧
[1:09:57] Don’t do this. If it falls into 千万不要 要是它落到
[1:10:00] the wrong hands, they could shut us out for good. 坏人手里 我们就完蛋了
[1:10:03] Listen, man, I’m going up there right now. 听着 伙计 我现在就要去
[1:10:06] If you can find me, and I’m healed, 要是你找到我时我痊愈了
[1:10:08] you can have all of this. 我就把它交给你
[1:10:10] But I’m not fucking dying. 但前提是我没死
[1:10:11] This is wrong, Max, don’t do this. 这样做不对 麦克斯 不要这样
[1:10:24] Don’t shoot him! Don’t shoot him! Don’t shoot him! 别开枪 别开枪 别开枪
[1:10:27] Don’t shoot him! Don’t shoot him! 别开枪 别开枪
[1:10:34] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事的 没事的
[1:10:40] I always wanted a wife. 我一直想找个老婆
[1:10:46] Just couldn’t quite settle down, you know? 只是一直安定不下来
[1:10:49] Too much temptation. 诱惑太多了
[1:10:55] But you… 但是 你
[1:11:02] You made me ready to settle down. 看到你我就想安定下来了
[1:11:04] You really make me want to settle down, baby. 看到你我真的想安定了 宝贝
[1:11:19] Holy shit, sir. 该死 长官
[1:11:21] You better come take a look at this. 你最好来看看这个
[1:11:22] – What is it? – Check this fucking oak. -那是什么 -看看这该死的蠢货
[1:11:29] Turn us around. 返回
[1:11:56] – Take it. – Right, sir. -看好了 -好的 长官
[1:11:57] Open the door. 把门打开
[1:12:11] Stop right there, and you’re gonna do exactly what I say. 不要过来 按我说的做
[1:12:15] Or I’m gonna blow my fucking head off, understand? 否则我他妈就把自己脑袋炸飞 明白吗
[1:12:19] Yeah! 好吧
[1:12:21] You can have everything in my head! 你可以把我脑袋里的东西拿去
[1:12:23] Just take me up there, and get me in a med-bay. 但要把我带过去 给我找个医疗舱
[1:12:27] What I have is very valuable. 我脑袋里的东西很重要
[1:12:29] We can fix you up. 我们可以把你治好
[1:12:32] Put you in a med-bay, sort all this fuck-up. 把你放进医疗舱之类的
[1:12:35] Let’s go! We’ll take you up there. 走吧 我们这就把你带过去
[1:12:39] Weather’s nice, air’s nice and clean. 那里气候适宜 空气清新
[1:12:43] Likely you’ll dig it. 你肯定喜欢
[1:12:45] – Don’t you fucking try anything! – Step aboard! -别他妈搞小动作 -上来吧
[1:12:49] Come meet the boys, come on! 来见见我的弟兄们 来吧
[1:12:52] Don’t be shy, they won’t bite. 别害羞 他们又不咬人
[1:12:54] Let me introduce you. 我来介绍
[1:12:55] This is Drakie. This is Max. 这是瑞克 这是麦克斯
[1:12:58] How is it? Pussy. 你好 怂蛋
[1:13:10] Let’s fly! 起飞吧
[1:13:14] Yes, ma’am, we apprehended the subject. 是的 夫人 我们已抓获目标
[1:13:18] Open the skies, we’re coming in. 打开天幕 请求进入
[1:13:21] I’ll expect you in 19 minutes. 十九分钟后见
[1:13:37] – Cancel the No Fly Zone. – Yes, ma’am. -取消禁飞区 -好的 夫人
[1:13:44] Hold it. What is that? 等一下 怎么回事
[1:13:46] How is that? Are we back? 怎么了 是连上了吗
[1:13:48] Marcelo! What the fuck is that? 马塞洛 那他妈怎么回事
[1:13:49] Are we back? 连上了吗
[1:13:50] We’re back online. Spider. 我们连上了 蜘蛛
[1:14:03] Frey… 芙蕾
[1:14:06] I’m sorry. I’m gonna make this right. 对不起 我会弥补的
[1:14:20] – We’ve got him. – Alright. Where is he? -找到他了 -好的 他在哪里
[1:14:23] Leaving Earth… heading to Elysium. 他正离开地球 去往极乐空间
[1:14:33] Manuel! Rico! Get weapons! Let’s get up there. 曼纽尔 里科 操家伙 跟着去
[1:14:43] Echo leader 234, 回音号飞船船长234号
[1:14:46] requesting landing in sector 22. 请求在二十二区降落
[1:14:47] Roger that Echo leader 234. You are clear for entry… 收到 允许进入
[1:15:48] – Hey, I see you holding the G-1… – Hey, back the fuck up! -我看你拿着手榴弹 -别他妈过来
[1:15:50] Back the fuck up! 他妈的退后
[1:15:52] – Or what? – I’ll let it go. -要不然呢 -我就撒手了
[1:15:53] What you gonna do? Huh? 你要干什么
[1:15:55] I want what’s in your head, boy. Get’im ! 我要你脑袋里的东西 伙计 抓住他
[1:16:01] Grab his neck. 抓住他脖子
[1:16:19] Look out! 小心
[1:17:01] What do you want us to do, ma’am? 需要我们做什么 夫人
[1:17:02] I want everyone coming out of that 我要国家安全局逮捕
[1:17:04] vehicle apprehended by Homeland Security. 飞船上所有的人
[1:17:07] Evacuate everyone on the level five 五楼的人立刻
[1:17:08] clearence out of the building, now. 全部撤离出大楼
[1:17:19] I warned you of this. 我警告过你
[1:17:20] An unlicenced vehicle just crashed 一辆无证飞船坠落
[1:17:22] potentially damaging the Torus. 很有可能损坏环体
[1:17:24] All because of your inability to act. Evacuate him. 都是因为你无能 带他下去
[1:17:29] – Get your hands off me. – This is an act of war. -把手拿开 -现在是战时
[1:17:32] That puts CCB under my control. 国民合作局就该我管
[1:17:36] Now, if you’ll let me do my job. 现在我要去做我的工作了
[1:17:38] I’m sure you have fund raisers to attend. 我想你还要参加募捐会吧
[1:17:42] Let’s go, sir. 走吧 先生
[1:17:56] Max! 麦克斯
[1:17:57] Take me out of here, Max! 把我弄出去 麦克斯
[1:18:00] I’m trying! 我在弄
[1:18:03] Air quality reaching toxic levels. 空气质量临近有毒级别
[1:18:11] Get me out of here! 快把我弄出去
[1:18:13] It is recommended you exit the craft immediately. 建议立即离开飞船
[1:18:28] Run! 快跑
[1:18:29] Fuck! 妈的
[1:18:46] 2 Illegals heading Northeast in zone 3. 三区有两位非法入侵者去向东北方向
[1:18:57] You deal with those two. I’ll handle this pussy. 你搞定那两个 我来对付这家伙
[1:19:00] Welcome to the spectacular properties from your… 欢迎进入豪华地产…
[1:19:17] Error. 错误
[1:19:18] No! 不
[1:19:20] No citizens detected. 未检测到合法公民
[1:19:24] Please, she’s sick, help her. 求你了 她病了 救救她
[1:19:27] She’s gone into a coma. 她昏迷了
[1:19:28] Please! 求你了
[1:19:54] Shouldn’t we remove this thing? 我们不该把这东西卸下来吗
[1:19:57] Can’t, till we get all the data. 现在不行 要等数据全部拷出来
[1:20:00] It’s wired into him neurologically. 这是跟他的神经系统相连接的
[1:20:02] The data is intact, yes? 数据是完整的吧
[1:20:05] Data looks intact. 看起来是的
[1:20:08] We can still pull this data out of him, which will kill him. 我们可以把数据拷出来 这样他就完了
[1:20:11] Oh, it’s fine. 无所谓
[1:20:12] How long before you can download and turn the system online? 要多久才能完成下载并连上系统
[1:20:15] Not long, ma’am. 很快 夫人
[1:20:17] Keep everything in a restricted cloud. Lock down all access. 限制一切 锁定访问
[1:20:20] Starting prep right now. 立刻着手准备
[1:20:24] And get these two out of here. 把那两人弄走
[1:20:27] Roger that. 收到
[1:20:30] Kurt, you wanna go get the boss’ chicks? 库尔特 想把老大的脸修好吗
[1:20:32] Yeah, good. 好的
[1:20:59] Give them the runaround. 拖住他们
[1:21:02] Keep them busy. 给他们找点事做
[1:21:06] Got ‘im! 找到他了
[1:21:08] Let’s go! 走吧
[1:21:09] Alright. 50 exabytes, 五十艾字节的数据
[1:21:11] buddy. Are you ready? 伙计 准备好了吗
[1:21:14] What are you taking out of him? 你要从他身上搞什么
[1:21:16] Hey! What’re you doing to him? 你要对他做什么
[1:21:19] What’s gonna happen to him? Hey! 他会怎么样
[1:21:23] Rise and shine. 站起来
[1:21:25] – Get up! – Max. -站起来 -麦克斯
[1:21:27] Max. Max. Max! 麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯
[1:21:45] Get in there! 进去
[1:21:57] Yes. Boss got fucked up, eh? 老大这回被整得够惨
[1:21:58] Ate that fucking grenade, eh! 都是那该死的手榴弹
[1:22:04] His brain is fine. But he’s gonna be pissed when he wakes up. 他的脑袋没问题 不过他醒了肯定暴怒
[1:22:08] Remember what cock-up happened in India when he lost his hat? 还记得在印度他帽子丢了后来的事吗
[1:22:35] Kruger. 克鲁格
[1:22:39] Boss? 老大
[1:22:42] It Crowe. 我是克罗
[1:22:47] Where is he? 他在哪里
[1:22:50] All right, all set. Let’s get the data. 好了 准备好了 来拷数据吧
[1:22:54] I got the needle prepped. You wanna grab this? 我把针头准备好了 帮我拿一下
[1:22:57] Grab the needle! Grab the… 拿针头 拿…
[1:23:20] Where did they take the girls? 他们把那俩女的弄去哪里了
[1:23:22] The armory. 军械库
[1:23:23] Where the fuck is that? 他妈的在哪里
[1:23:24] Level three. 三楼
[1:23:33] Lethal radiation poisoning detected. 检测到辐射中毒
[1:23:36] You require urgent medical attention. 你急需医疗护理
[1:23:47] You idiot! Do you realize what you’ve done? 你这个白痴 你知道自己做了什么吗
[1:23:50] You crashed an unlicensed vehicle into a suburban area. 你让一艘未登记的飞船在近郊坠毁
[1:23:57] Your orders were to keep this covert. 你接到的命令是要秘密行事
[1:24:01] Do you even remember what that means? 你到底知不知道那是什么意思
[1:24:07] Have you completely lost your mind? You’re useless to me. 你是不是疯了 你现在已经没用了
[1:24:11] If the administration realized what we’re doing. 要是行政部知道我们在做什么
[1:24:14] They’d hang us both for treason. 他们会以叛国罪把我们绞死的
[1:24:19] For God’s sake, Kruger! Are you listening to me? 天哪 克鲁格 你有没有听我说话
[1:24:23] Yes. 是的
[1:24:26] Yes, ma’am. 是的 夫人
[1:24:29] I’m listening. 我在听
[1:24:32] I’m sorry that we crashed the vehicle and ruined someone’s lawn. 抱歉我们飞船坠落 毁了别人的草坪
[1:24:37] But nobody is gonna hang us for treason. 但别人休想因为叛国罪绞死我们
[1:24:41] We do the hanging! 是我们绞死别人
[1:24:45] Put your hand on it. keep pressure on it. 把你手放上去 压住
[1:24:49] How tough you be now, eh? 你不是很强硬吗
[1:24:52] Right boys, Elysium is about to 伙计们 极乐空间就要
[1:24:54] get its first proper president. 迎来第一个合格的总统了
[1:25:00] She needs some medical attention. 她需要医疗护理
[1:25:08] I was gonna heal your daughter. 我会治好你的女儿
[1:25:11] But now, I’ll make sure that she’s never healed. 但是现在 她永远也别想好了
[1:25:15] Drakie, don’t trust any of those politicians! 瑞克 别信那些政客们
[1:25:18] Clear out this whole building! 把整栋大楼清空
[1:25:20] Thank you, boss. 谢谢 老大
[1:25:22] I’m gonna find that little gangster. 我要找到那个小流氓
[1:25:24] I’m gonna take what’s in his head. 我要把他脑袋里的东西弄出来
[1:25:26] This place is mine now. 这地方现在归我管
[1:25:28] You want to come to my fucking house and play? 你他妈想在我的地盘搞小动作
[1:25:30] Then play! 我奉陪到底
[1:25:32] I’m going to annihilate that little motherfucker. 我要废了那个混蛋
[1:25:35] I’m going to pulverize that damn… 我要让他粉身碎…
[1:25:52] What the hell was that? 那是什么
[1:25:55] All members of CCB please 所有国民合作局成员请保持冷静
[1:25:58] go to the nearest exit and proceed calmly to… 从最近的出口撤离到…
[1:26:07] Go, go, go! 快走
[1:26:12] No. 不用了
[1:26:40] Emergency systems are now online. 应急系统现已启动
[1:26:42] Please follow indicated procedures. 请听从指示
[1:26:46] Spider! 蜘蛛
[1:26:47] Do you read me, Spider? 听到了吗 蜘蛛
[1:26:49] Max, where are you? 麦克斯 你在哪里
[1:26:51] The thing in my head, 我脑袋里的东西
[1:26:52] it can make everyone a citizen here, right? 可以让每个人都成为这里的公民 对吗
[1:26:55] Yeah. 是的
[1:26:57] You know how to get it out, right? 你知道怎么把它弄出来对吧
[1:26:59] Yes. 是的
[1:26:59] You’re sure? 你确定吗
[1:27:01] Yeah, I’m sure. 是的 我确定
[1:27:02] Okay, listen to me carefully. 好的 仔细听我说
[1:27:12] Armory selected. 去往军械库
[1:27:28] Set. 好了
[1:27:33] Turn me on. 给我启动
[1:27:40] Okay. 好的
[1:27:42] Crowe, get rid of those two. 克罗 去把那两个干掉
[1:27:45] My pleasure, boss. My pleasure. 乐意效劳 老大 很乐意
[1:27:48] Where are you pikey? Where are you? 你在哪里 小混混 你在哪里
[1:28:08] How is it, girl? 还好吗 姑娘
[1:28:11] Let’s play. 来玩玩吧
[1:28:13] Come on, I’ll be nice. Gentle. 来吧 我会很温柔的
[1:28:15] No. Please. 不要 求你了
[1:28:15] I promise. 我保证
[1:28:17] – Come on. – Get off me! -快点 -放开我
[1:28:18] – Want me to hurt the girl? – No. -想让我伤害她吗 -不
[1:28:21] Then come here. 那就过来
[1:28:51] Fuck! 他妈的
[1:29:32] She alive? 她还活着吗
[1:29:33] For now. 暂时是
[1:29:34] Stay behind me. 待在我后面
[1:29:38] I’m gonna get you out of here. 我会把你们带出去
[1:29:40] I have a plan. 我有个计划
[1:29:47] D’you hear that sound? 听见那声音了吗
[1:29:48] That’s the sound of me coming for you. 那是我来找你的声音
[1:29:52] I’ll find you! I’ll hunt you down! 我会找到你 我会穷追不舍
[1:29:56] Frey, we have to split up. 芙蕾 我们现在必须分开了
[1:29:58] – What? – Listen. -什么 -听着
[1:29:59] You’re gonna go to the surface, ok? Take this. 你要到地面上去 明白吗 拿着这个
[1:30:03] Find a house, get her to a med-bay. 找一间房子 把她放进医疗舱
[1:30:05] Max, it won’t work. 麦克斯 没用的
[1:30:05] Don’t stop. Don’t stop… 别停下来 一直走
[1:30:06] She doesn’t have an ID. It doesn’t work. 她没有身份 没用的
[1:30:09] It will this time. I know how to fix it. 这次会有用的 我知道怎么办
[1:30:12] Surface is selected. Go on. 去往地面 走吧
[1:30:14] Come with me. 跟我一起走
[1:30:15] – I’m right behind you. – No. -我一会儿就来 -不
[1:30:17] I promise. 我保证
[1:30:37] Okay, a mother and her daughter 一位母亲带着她的女儿
[1:30:40] just went up in that elevator right there. 刚进了那边的电梯
[1:30:42] They’re going to the surface headed for a med-bay. 她们要去地面找一个医疗舱
[1:30:44] Send one of your guys make sure they get there. 你派一个人去保护她们安全
[1:30:46] And we have our deal. 我就按你说的做
[1:30:50] Right to a med-bay, man. 直接去医疗舱 伙计
[1:30:53] – Let’s go. – Let’s go. -走吧 -走吧
[1:31:00] – Go, go, go! – This way! -快走 -这边
[1:31:02] Come on. Come on. 快点 快点
[1:31:04] This way. 这边
[1:31:05] Hurry up, man. 快点 伙计
[1:31:11] Almost there. Almost there. 快到了 快到了
[1:31:19] Look out. 小心
[1:31:21] It’s just a… bitch! 那是… 狗娘养的
[1:31:31] That’s what I’m talking about. 这样才带劲
[1:31:39] Fire has been detected… 检测到火源…
[1:31:41] On the door! On the door! 去门口 去门口
[1:31:46] – Come on! Come on! – Go, go, go -快点 快点 -快走
[1:31:51] Let’s go! 快走
[1:31:55] Fuck. C’mon! Let’s go! You first. C’mon! 妈的 快点 快走 你先走 快
[1:31:59] Emergency Locking is done… 紧急锁定启动
[1:32:01] Come on! 快点
[1:32:11] Come on! Stand up! 快点 站起来
[1:32:13] Stand up! Stand up! Come on! 站起来 快站起来 快点
[1:32:20] Come on, stand up. 快点 站起来
[1:32:30] You little fucker. 你这个小杂种
[1:32:32] I’m gonna take your fucking head off! 我要把你的脑袋揪下来
[1:32:35] Dude, you should definitely stand up now! 伙计 你必须马上站起来
[1:32:51] No! 不要
[1:33:01] Stay there. 待在这里
[1:33:08] Fuck! 他妈的
[1:33:36] You think you could get through me? 你以为你可以过我这一关
[1:33:37] Come on, Max! Come on! 加油 麦克斯 加油
[1:33:39] I’m just getting started. 我才刚热身呢
[1:34:10] Come on. 来吧
[1:34:12] Don’t give up now. Get up, come on! Come on! 别放弃 站起来 快点 快点
[1:34:15] You want more than this? I know you. 你还想来吗 我了解你
[1:34:18] You look a little bit dizzy, eh? 你看起来有点头晕是吗
[1:34:22] Did I get you? 我打倒你了吗
[1:34:24] Are you bleeding? You must get that looked at. 你流血了吗 你该去看看医生
[1:34:26] Hey, boy? 小子
[1:34:41] You wanna heal that little girl? 你不是想治好那个小姑娘
[1:34:43] You just need to come through me. 你得先过我这一关
[1:34:59] You got some fire in you, boy. 你心里有一团火 小子
[1:35:20] You almost had me. 你差点就赢了
[1:35:23] We die together, boy. 要死也要一起死 小子
[1:35:39] Come on, let’s go. 来吧 快走
[1:35:49] Let’t go, man, let’s do it. Come on! 快走 伙计 快点 快
[1:35:59] Ready? Let’s go. 准备好了吗 走
[1:36:06] Get the guards, now! 叫警卫 马上去
[1:36:43] Ok, we’re good, we’re good. 好了 可以了 可以了
[1:36:45] We’re good. 这下可以了
[1:36:49] What? 什么
[1:36:52] Max. 麦克斯
[1:36:54] It’s okay. I know. 没事 我知道
[1:36:56] There’s no coming back from this. 按下了就没有回头路了
[1:36:59] No med-bay can heal you. 医疗舱也救不了你
[1:37:15] Alright, give it to me. 好吧 把它给我
[1:37:20] Take it. 拿好了
[1:37:24] Ok, You just have to press that button. 你只要摁下那个按钮就可以了
[1:37:31] Frey? 芙蕾
[1:37:34] Max? Max where are you? 麦克斯 麦克斯你在哪里
[1:37:36] I’m gonna have to break my promise. 我不能遵守我的承诺了
[1:37:39] I can’t make it back up there. 我回不去了
[1:37:43] You remember what I said when we were kids? 你还记得我们小的时候我说过的话吗
[1:37:45] Yes. 记得
[1:37:47] I’ll take us there one day. 总有一天我会带咱们去那边
[1:37:49] – Really? – Yeah, I promise. -真的吗 -真的 我保证
[1:38:02] You wouldn’t believe what I’m looking at right now. 你不会相信我现在看到的
[1:38:12] Tell Matilda I really liked her story. 告诉玛蒂尔达我很喜欢她的故事
[1:38:19] I figured out why the Hippo did it. 我明白了为什么河马要那么做
[1:38:49] Come on! 来吧
[1:38:52] Come on! 来吧
[1:38:54] Todos tenemos algo especial, Max. 我们每个人都很特别 麦克斯
[1:38:58] Algo que ya estamos destinado a hacer. 命运注定了我们要做什么
[1:39:01] Algo es para lo que hacemos. 我们生来就是为了完成它
[1:39:09] Fuck you! 去你妈的
[1:39:19] Let go of me! 放开我
[1:39:35] Come on, please. 快点 求你了
[1:40:12] Stand down, officers. 请不要动 长官
[1:40:21] Arrest him. 逮捕他
[1:40:22] I can not arrest a citizen of Elysium. 我不能逮捕极乐空间的合法公民
[1:40:27] What? 什么
[1:40:28] Thank you, you did a great job. 谢谢 你做的很好
[1:40:31] Guess who Elysium belongs to now? 猜猜现在极乐空间是属于谁的
[1:41:29] ¿Ves lo hermoso que nos parece desde aquí? 看我们从这里下面看上去有多美
[1:41:33] Pues ahora ver lo hermoso que los vemos desde allí 现在看看我们从上面看下去有多美
[1:41:36] Ahora te pertenece. 现在它属于你了
[1:41:38] Para que no olvides nunca de dónde vienes. 这样你就永远不会忘记你的出身了
[1:41:55] Mi pequeño Max. 我的小麦克斯
2013年

Post navigation

Previous Post: In Bruges(杀手没有假期)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Polar Express(极地特快)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme