Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Elizabeth:The Golden Age(伊丽莎白2:黄金时代)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Elizabeth:The Golden Age(伊丽莎白2:黄金时代)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:伊丽莎白2:黄金时代
英文名称:Elizabeth:The Golden Age
年代:2007

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[03:19] Why do you go among the people, Majesty? 女王陛下 你为什么要从人群中走呢?
[03:22] I tell you plainly, you will be murdered. 我清楚的告诉您您会被行刺的
[03:24] Every Catholic in England is a potential assassin! 英格兰每个天主教徒都可能是刺客!
[03:27] Be warned by the atrocities in France. 法国发生的暴行给我们警告
[03:30] We know the Catholics take their orders from Spain. 大家知道天主教徒听从西班牙人的指令
[03:33] The Spanish speak openly of Mary Stuart 西班牙人公开宣称玛丽 斯图尔特
[03:35] as Queen of England in waiting. 是候补英格兰女王
[03:37] Their loyalty is to the Pope in Rome! 他们忠诚于罗马教皇!
[03:40] How many Catholics are there in England, sir? 英格兰有多少天主教徒 先生?
[03:43] Lmmense numbers, Majesty. 非常多 女王陛下
[03:44] Half the nation cling to the old superstitions. 一半的国人坚持原先的信仰
[03:49] What would you have me do? 你们想让我怎样做?
[03:51] Hang half the people of England or just imprison them? 处死一半的英格兰人还是把他们关起来?
[03:55] We must act, Majesty. 女王陛下 我们必须采取行动
[03:57] Our inaction is perceived as weakness. 我们不采取行动会被认为是在示弱
[04:00] If my people break the law, they shall be punished. 如果我的民众犯法 他们会受到惩罚
[04:04] Until that day, they shall be protected. 在犯法前 他们会受到保护
[04:06] Majesty, we have proven reason to fear every Catholic in the… 女王陛下 我们有理由担心每个天主教徒…
[04:10] Fear creates fear. 疑虑产生恐惧
[04:13] I am not ignorant of the dangers, sir. 先生 我并不是对于危险一无所知
[04:17] But I will not punish my people for their beliefs. 但是我不愿意因为信仰问题而惩罚我的人民
[04:21] Only for their deeds. 只有当他们做错了事情
[04:23] I am assured that the people of England love their Queen. 我确信英格兰人热爱他们的女王
[04:27] My constant endeavor is to earn that love. 我不断的努力会赢得他们的热爱
[04:58] My Queen. 我的女王
[05:17] Our friends write to give us hope. 我们的朋友写信来给我们希望
[05:19] Soon England’s true believers will rise up 不久英格兰真正的信徒要发动战争
[05:22] against the bastard usurper Elizabeth 打倒这个篡夺王位的名叫伊丽莎白的畜生
[05:25] and slit her throat. 还要撕开她的喉咙
[05:26] That’s enough! 够了!
[05:31] Slit her throat? Please. 撕了她的喉咙? 好吧
[05:34] And when that bastard usurper is dead, my lady will be queen. 等那个没有人性的篡位者死了 小姐就是女王了
[05:46] Your bishops are preaching that God is showing his displeasure 主教们布道说由于女王仍然未婚
[05:49] because the Queen is still unmarried, 上帝不是很高兴
[05:51] some rudely suggesting infertile. 更有人认为女王不能生育
[05:55] What nonsense. 真是荒谬
[05:56] Dangerous nonsense. 荒谬却危险
[05:58] Mary Stuart has a son. 玛丽 斯图尔特有个儿子
[06:01] Why does everyone torment me with Mary Stuart? 为什么每个人都用玛丽 斯图尔特来折磨我呢?
[06:04] It’s not her fault she’s next in line to the throne. 当然 这也不是她的错 她是王位的第二继承人
[06:06] Don’t hide your face. 别遮住你的脸
[06:07] So long as you have no issue. 只要你还没有后嗣
[06:09] If you were to produce an heir, 如果你有个继承人
[06:10] there’d be no more talk of Mary, Queen of Scots. 就不会有人再谈论玛丽是英格兰的女王了
[06:12] I’ve heard it’s customary to obtain a husband before producing an heir. 我听说在生个继承人之前要先找个丈夫
[06:18] We shall have to hunt out a husband for you soon, Bess. 贝丝 我们必须要很快给你找个丈夫
[06:20] Not too soon, my lady. 女王 别太快了
[06:21] There are husbands to be had. 有很多丈夫人选
[06:23] You don’t want to be married? 你不想结婚?
[06:24] I’ll want to be married if I want the man… 我可能会结婚 如果他是…
[06:26] Austria. France. 澳大利亚 法国
[06:28] Turkey. Turkey has a sultan. China has an emperor. 土耳其 土耳其有苏丹 中国有君主
[06:31] I confine myself to the possible. 我说的都是有可能的
[06:33] That’s where you and I differ, Walsingham. 沃辛汉姆 这就是 你我的不同之处
[06:36] I find the impossible far more interesting. 我觉得那些不可能更加有趣
[06:42] What kind of man would you want? 你想要什么样的男人?
[06:44] An honest man with friendly eyes. 诚实、有和善的眼神
[06:47] And good legs. And sweet breath. 还要有健美的腿 清新的口气
[06:49] So you can kiss him without choking. 这样你想吻他的时候 就不会被呛到
[06:55] There must be any amount of princes 海那边未知的地方
[06:57] in the undiscovered lands across the sea. 一定有很多王子
[07:02] Find me an honest one of those. 给我挑个诚实的
[07:21] Since when do we discuss private matters in public spaces? 什么时候我们开始在公众场合讨论隐私问题?
[07:23] I ask Your Majesty’s forgiveness. 请女王陛下宽恕我
[07:26] Have my doctors confirm that the Queen is still fertile. 让医生来证实女王仍然能够生育
[07:30] The people need to be reassured. 需要打消人们的疑虑
[07:32] I care for your safety. 我关心你的安全
[07:33] The threats to your person are real. 那些威胁是真的
[07:35] You know very well if I fall, 你非常清楚 如果我倒下了
[07:37] you’ll all come tumbling down after me. 你在我之后会很快倒下
[07:40] The sea wall at Dover is cracking, Francis. 弗兰西斯 多佛的防洪堤裂开了
[07:42] We have no money to rebuild our defenses. 我们没有钱重修防御设施
[07:45] Turn your mind to that threat. 先想想那个威胁吧
[08:02] May we have wisdom not to fear shadows in the night. 愿我们拥有足够的智慧 不畏黑夜中的阴影
[08:09] And courage when the day of danger truly dawns. 勇于面对黎明前的拂晓
[08:47] My time has come, Majesty. 陛下 我的时代到来了
[08:51] Send me back to England to begin God’s work. 让我回英格兰 开始实现上帝的旨意
[09:36] Guards! Take hold of him! 卫兵! 抓住他!
[09:41] A puddle in the way, 有个水坑挡着您的路
[09:44] Majesty. 女王陛下
[09:50] A puddle. 水坑
[10:15] Puddle. 水坑
[10:24] You’ll have to see the Lord Chamberlain, sir. 先生 你必须见见张伯伦大臣
[10:26] Which one is he? 是哪一个?
[10:27] He’s over there. 他在那边
[10:29] You can’t come in. 你不能进去
[10:31] So how am I to see him if you won’t let me through? 你不让我进去 我又怎么能见到他呢?
[10:33] You must wait for him to come out. 你必须等他出来
[10:35] And when will he come out? 他什么时候会出来?
[10:36] There’s no way of knowing that. 这个就不知道了
[10:38] I had less trouble than this boarding a Spanish ship. 没有比停靠的那艘西班牙船更麻烦的了
[10:43] What if enemy ships should sail up the Thames, can the docks be closed? 如果敌军船只开到泰晤士河 码头能关闭吗?
[10:47] Not closed, Majesty. But the gun positions… 女王陛下 不用关闭 火力会…
[10:50] Spanish… 西班牙人…
[10:56] Ambassador. 大使
[11:00] King Eric of Sweden, Majesty. 女王陛下 瑞典埃里克国王
[11:02] Not again. 又来了
[11:03] Still madly in love with you. 仍然疯狂的爱慕您
[11:04] Still mad, you mean. 你的意思是 仍然很疯狂
[11:06] Ivan, Tsar of all the Russias. 伊万 俄国沙皇
[11:09] Where’s Bess? 贝丝在哪?
[11:10] Known as “lvan the Terrible,” Majesty. 女王陛下 他被称作”可怕的伊万”
[11:21] Late. 来晚了
[11:22] I beg Your Majesty’s forgiveness. 我请求女王陛下的宽恕
[11:24] Given. 宽恕你
[11:29] Once. 一次
[11:31] The Archduke Charles of Austria, Majesty. 女王陛下 这位是奥地利大公查尔斯
[11:39] The puddle man is outside, Majesty. 女王陛下 水坑男在外面
[11:41] My suitors. 我的求婚者们
[11:42] Younger brother to Maximilian II, Holy Roman Emperor. 罗马帝国马西米连二世的弟弟
[11:46] Cousin of Philip of Spain. Wealthy. 西班牙菲利普的表弟很富有
[11:49] He’s rather handsome. 非常英俊
[11:54] How old is he? 他多大了?
[11:55] Young, I believe, Majesty. 很年轻 女王陛下
[11:59] An Austrian alliance would keep France quiet. 和奥地利联盟 法国就不敢轻举易动了
[12:01] And put Philip on a leash. 还能约束住菲利普
[12:03] I’ve become almost enthusiastic. 我已经热血沸腾了
[12:07] Send for him. 叫他来
[12:10] Danke schon. 丹克 斯科
[12:12] How much longer do you think I can play this game, Francis? 弗兰西斯 你认为这个游戏我能玩多久?
[12:16] Virginity is an asset that holds its value well. 贞洁是一笔财富 非常保值
[12:19] Walter Raleigh, Majesty. 女王陛下 我是沃尔特 劳利
[12:23] Your Majesty, this man is a notorious pirate. 女王陛下 这个人 是个臭名远洋的海盗
[12:26] Spanish gold stolen from Spanish ships, attacked without provocation. 未经挑衅就发起攻击 抢西班牙船上的金币
[12:34] Well, sir, what do you want? 先生 你想要什么?
[12:38] I have just returned from the New World, Majesty. 女王陛下 我刚从新大陆回来
[12:41] I have claimed the fertile coast in your name 我用你的名字来命名富饶的海岸
[12:44] and called it Virginia 叫维吉尼亚
[12:47] in honor of our Virgin Queen. 献给我们的贞洁女王
[12:49] Virginia? 维吉尼亚?
[12:51] And when I marry, will you change the name to Conjugia? 等我结婚 你是不是要改名为肯居尼亚?
[12:56] I ask your gracious permission, Majesty, 女王陛下 我请求您能允许
[12:58] to return to the New World with your royal warrant 授权新大陆
[13:01] to found a colony under the laws and protections of England. 建立殖民地 得到英格兰法律的保护
[13:04] He wants money. 他要钱
[13:05] Who are they? 他们是谁?
[13:08] Natives of the Americas, Majesty. 女王陛下 新大陆本地人
[13:14] Have they no ruler of their own? 他们没有自己的统治者吗?
[13:16] None to match England’s Queen. 都比不上英格兰女王
[13:19] These gentlemen are welcome. 欢迎这些先生们
[13:20] See that they are treated well. 好好款待他们
[13:22] I also come bearing gifts for Your Majesty. 我还给女王陛下带来礼物
[13:24] These gifts, Majesty, are the fruits of piracy, 女王陛下 这些礼物是海盗抢来的
[13:29] the true property of the realm of Spain. 完全属于西班牙领土
[13:31] Let’s see, shall we? What have you brought me? 让大家看看 好吗? 你给我带来了什么?
[13:43] Patata, Majesty. 女王陛下 马铃薯
[13:46] You eat it. Very nourishing. 吃了它 会很有营养
[14:09] Tobacco. 烟草
[14:13] You breathe its smoke. 吸上一口
[14:15] Very stimulating. 非常刺激
[14:29] Gold. 金币
[14:31] Courtesy of a Spanish ship that found itself unable to complete its journey. 西班牙船只发现他们 不能完成自己的…
[14:35] Forgive me, Majesty. 女王陛下 原谅我
[14:37] I find the air has become stale. 我觉得空气很浑浊
[14:41] I am sensitive to the smell of open sewers. 我对下水道的味道很敏感
[14:51] I cannot accept the fruits of piracy, Mr. Raleigh. 劳利先生 我不能接受海盗的战利品
[14:56] Philip of Spain is no friend of England, Majesty. 女王陛下 西班牙的菲利普 对英格兰人并不友好
[15:00] The more gold I take from him, the safer you will be. 我从他那抢来越多的金币 你就越安全
[15:04] Well, well. 很好 很好
[15:07] A political pirate. 懂政治的海盗
[15:09] And Your Majesty’s most loyal subject. 我将永远忠诚 女王陛下
[15:13] Welcome home, Mr. Raleigh. Lord Howard, the docks. 劳利先生 欢迎回来 霍华德阁下 让他进码头
[15:17] Master Raleigh. 劳利少爷
[15:24] You eat it… 你吃了它…
[15:49] You traitor! 你这个叛徒!
[15:51] Judas! 叛徒!
[15:53] You’re Walsingham’s pawn! 你是沃辛汉姆的走狗!
[15:56] Don’t do this! I didn’t say anything! 不要这样对我! 我什么也没说!
[16:00] You’re a Protestant traitor! 你是新教的叛徒!
[16:04] Don’t do it! Don’t! 不要! 别!
[16:15] Don’t! Hold his head! 不要! 按住他的头!
[16:17] You Judas! You Judas! Stop! 你这个叛徒! 你这个叛徒! 停下来!
[16:19] You Judas! 你这个叛徒!
[16:48] The traitor’s dead. We must act! 叛徒已经死了 我们必须开始行动!
[16:55] Why do we not strike? What are we waiting for? 我们为什么不反抗? 我们还在等什么?
[17:02] You wait for my order. 等我的指令
[17:08] Walsingham knows too much already. One traitor is dead. 沃辛汉姆知道的太多 一个叛徒已经死了
[17:13] Who can I trust now? 现在我能相信谁?
[17:24] There’s a visitor waiting, sir. 先生 有个客人正等着您
[17:31] William. 威廉
[17:35] Hello, Francis. 弗朗西斯 嗨
[17:37] You’ve always been a fellow who delighted in surprises. 你总是给人带来惊喜
[17:41] You look well, Francis. 弗朗西斯 你看起来不错
[17:43] Well, you look dreadful. They’re not feeding you in Paris. 你看上去很不好 他们在巴黎没给你饭吃
[17:47] You can’t learn the secrets of the universe on an empty stomach. 你不能空着肚子来研究宇宙的奥秘
[17:55] Mary. William. Supper is ready. 玛丽 威廉 晚饭准备好了
[18:01] William. 威廉
[18:03] Have you spoken to the Queen? 你和女王说上话了吗?
[18:04] I speak with the Queen daily. 我天天和女王说话
[18:06] You work too hard. You’re a sick man. 你工作太辛苦了 身体很差
[18:08] William, come over here and sit by me. 威廉过来这里 坐在我旁边
[18:09] William, if we are not allowed to sin, 威廉 如果上帝能宽恕我们的罪过
[18:11] maybe we could talk theology. 也许我们能讨论一下神学
[18:12] You have done enough. No man could do more. 你做的已经够多了 没有人能干得更好了
[18:15] I can’t leave the court yet, Ursula. She needs me. 我现在还不能离开宫廷 乌瑟拉 她需要我
[18:17] Never listens to me. Not a thought for his health. 永远不听我的话 从不为自己的健康着想
[18:19] So you talk to him, he’s your brother. 你和他说说吧 他是你哥哥
[18:21] William, what do they say in Paris about the Pope’s call for holy war? 威廉 你说在巴黎罗马教皇 在号召圣洁之战?
[18:25] Many welcome it. 很多人支持这场战争
[18:26] Why must we talk about war? 为什么我们一定 要谈到战争呢?
[18:27] Tell us your nice news, William. 告诉我们你的情况 威廉
[18:30] – Are you married yet? – Not yet. – 你结婚了没? – 还没有
[18:32] Mary, would you leave William alone, please? 玛丽 你能让 威廉单独呆会吗?
[18:34] Sweet, sit. 亲爱的 坐下吧
[18:38] Grace? 格蕾丝?
[18:41] Oh, Lord, provider of all things, 主啊 我们感谢您
[18:43] we offer Thee our humble thanks. 赐予我们所有的一切
[18:45] In the name of the Holy Trinity, amen. 以圣父圣子圣灵的名义 阿门
[18:48] Amen. 阿门
[18:58] More lines on my face. 脸上的皱纹又多了
[19:03] Where do they come from? 它们从哪里来的呢?
[19:05] Smile lines, my lady. 女王陛下 是笑纹
[19:08] Smile lines? 笑纹?
[19:11] When do I ever smile? 我什么时候笑了?
[19:16] Now you have smile lines, too. 现在你也有笑纹了
[19:25] The beauty of Your Majesty 女王陛下的美貌
[19:31] is dazzling to my eyes. 让我目眩
[19:43] I am overwhelmed. 我为你着迷
[19:46] I am conquered. 我被你征服
[19:50] I die. 我要死去
[19:52] Only your love, 只有你
[19:56] my stattlich Elizabeth, 我的伊丽莎白
[19:58] can restore me into life. 能让我重返人间
[20:02] Your Highness does me great honor. 殿下让我受宠若惊
[20:13] Oh, Elizabeth. 喔 伊丽莎白
[20:16] How blessed am I to stand in your fabled presence. 能站在尊贵的女王面前 我感到无比荣幸
[20:22] Ah, Elizabeth. 啊 伊丽莎白
[20:25] To speak your name is to hear celestial music. 提到您的名字 就像听到天籁之音
[20:31] May that sweet sound 愿这美妙的声音
[20:35] guide me through my life to come, Elizabeth. 能永远指引着我 伊丽莎白
[20:40] I have traveled here to this illustrious court 我来到这个辉煌的宫廷
[20:44] in the hope that our two great nations 希望我们两国
[20:50] might be joined in love. 能以爱的名义合为一体
[21:06] He interests me. 我对他有兴趣
[21:10] Talk to him. 去对他说
[21:13] Him, my lady? 女王陛下 他?
[21:16] Him. 就是他
[21:22] I adore the natives you brought. I don’t suppose you could get one for me. 我很喜欢你带来的土著人 没想到你会送给我
[21:26] They’re not dangerous, are they? 他们并不可怕 对吗?
[21:27] That depends on what you propose to do with them. 那要看你准备怎么处置它们了
[21:29] I’d dress him up in mulberry colored silk, 我要让他穿上深紫红色的丝绸
[21:32] and have him walk behind me, carrying my cloak. 让他跟着我后面替我拿斗篷
[21:43] I have a secret, my dear. 亲爱的 我有个秘密
[21:47] I pretend there’s a pane of glass, 我假装在我和他们之间
[21:50] eine Glasscheibe between me and them. 有一层玻璃
[21:56] They can see me, but they cannot touch me. 他们能看到我 但是他们不能碰到我
[22:01] You should try it. 你应该试试
[22:06] Majesty, I am… 陛下 我…
[22:18] It is something, after all, 毕竟在地图之外的地方
[22:20] to take a blank on the map and build there a shining city. 创建一个全新的城市非常有价值
[22:26] Which you will no doubt name after yourself. 毋庸置疑 你会以你的名字命名这座城市
[22:30] No doubt. 确实如此
[22:39] May I ask a question in return? 我能问你个问题吗?
[22:40] Of course. 当然可以
[22:42] How am I to win the Queen’s favor? 我怎样能赢得女王的欢心?
[22:44] Why should I tell you that? 为什么我要告诉你?
[22:45] I’ve little enough to offer, but whatever I have to give, 我能给的不多
[22:50] ask, and it’s yours. 但是只要你想要 就是你的了
[22:55] Say what you mean to say as plainly as possible. 清楚明了的告诉女王 你想要说的话
[22:59] All men flatter the Queen in hope of advancement. 所有的人都在奉承女王 希望得到晋升
[23:05] Pay her the compliment of truth. 用真话去奉承她
[23:08] I don’t even know your name. 我还不知道你的名字
[23:10] Elizabeth Throckmorton. 伊丽莎白 索克莫顿
[23:11] A second Elizabeth? 又是伊丽莎白?
[23:13] Everyone calls me Bess. 大家都叫我贝丝
[23:15] Your most serene Majesty, bright star of our firmament, 尊贵的女王殿下 您是天上闪亮的行星
[23:21] we present our humble masque of the heavenly spheres. 我们给您带来了 神圣星球的假面剧
[23:28] His Highness is tired after his long journey. 殿下长途跋涉 一定幸苦了
[23:31] No man can become tired 没有人会在
[23:34] in the presence of so lovely a queen. 敬爱的女王陛下前感到疲倦
[24:11] His Highness, the Archduke informs me that my charms overwhelm him. 殿下大人认为他已经完全 臣服在我的魅力之中
[24:16] He will retire to his private chambers to rest. 现在他将回房间稍作休息
[24:28] I don’t want him hurt by your schemes. 我不想他因为你的计划而受到伤害
[24:32] So how should we proceed? 那我们接下来怎么办?
[24:34] Perhaps we should all retire. 或许大家都退下
[24:39] I suspect him of being a professional charmer. 我怀疑他是职业提亲的
[24:43] Am I right? 我说的对吗?
[24:45] He is certainly charming, my lady. 女王 他确实很有魅力
[24:48] Well, there are duller professions. 也有人就是让人觉得很无趣
[24:52] You like him, don’t you? 你喜欢他 对吗?
[24:54] He’s a man that lives in a world far beyond the court. 他的生活与宫廷里的完全不同
[24:58] It’s refreshing. 很新鲜的感觉
[25:01] Well. 好的
[25:03] We shall let him come again. 我们可以让他再来一次
[25:06] Blue. 蓝色
[25:13] Can you imagine what it is to cross an ocean? 你能够想象穿越海洋是怎么样的感觉吗?
[25:17] For weeks, you see nothing but the horizon, perfect and empty. 很长时间 你能看到的只有地平线 虚无缥缈
[25:24] You live in the grip of fear. 你生活在恐惧中
[25:27] Fear of storms. 害怕暴风雨
[25:30] Fear of sickness on board. 害怕船上眩晕的感觉
[25:33] Fear of the immensity. 害怕无边无际
[25:37] So you must drive that fear down deep into your belly. 你必须抑制住你的恐惧
[25:42] Study your charts. 研究海图
[25:44] Watch your compass. 观察指南针
[25:47] Pray for a fair wind. 祈求顺风
[25:51] And hope, 还要抱有希望
[25:54] pure, 纯粹
[25:56] naked, 直白
[25:58] fragile 渺茫的
[26:01] hope. 希望
[26:05] Majesty, the Archduke and court are waiting. 女王陛下 大公和大臣们正等着
[26:07] Let them wait. 让他们等着
[26:11] Go on, Mr. Raleigh. 你继续 劳利先生
[26:14] You were hoping. 你们正在期盼
[26:17] At first, it’s no more than a haze on the horizon. 最初 不过是海平线上 出现一丝薄雾
[26:26] So you watch. 所以你注视着
[26:31] You watch. 不断注视着
[26:37] Then it’s a smudge, 接着是熏烟
[26:41] a shadow on the far water. 远处海面出现阴影
[26:45] For a day. 一天
[26:48] For another day. 又一天
[26:52] The stain slowly spreads along the horizon taking form, 阴影沿海平面逐渐散开来
[26:58] until on the third day, you let yourself believe. 到第三天 你终于确信
[27:05] You dare to whisper the word. 你可以大胆的说出这个词
[27:09] Land. 陆地
[27:14] Land. 陆地
[27:16] Life. 生命
[27:18] Resurrection. 复苏
[27:21] The true adventure. 真正的冒险
[27:25] Coming out of the vast unknown, 来自浩瀚无边无穷无尽的
[27:28] out of the immensity, 未知中
[27:31] into new life. 从中找到新的生命
[27:36] That, 那
[27:39] Your Majesty, is the New World. 就是新大陆 女王陛下
[27:52] I like your immensities. 我喜欢你的无穷无尽
[27:55] Your ocean is an image of eternity, I think. 我想 你的海洋 就像是永恒
[28:02] Such great spaces make us small. 浩瀚宇宙让我们变得渺小
[28:06] Do we discover the New World, Mr. Raleigh, 劳利先生 是我们发现了新大陆
[28:10] or does the New World discover us? 还是新大陆 发现了我们?
[28:14] You speak like a true explorer. 你像一个真正的探险家
[28:18] I like you, Mr. Raleigh. 劳利先生 我喜欢你
[28:24] And I like you. 我也喜欢你
[28:34] You know, of course, that when I like a man, I reward him. 你要知道 当我喜欢一个人 我会赐他奖赏
[28:38] I have heard that. 我听说过
[28:42] And what have you to say about it? 你想要什么呢?
[28:43] Reward my mission, Majesty, not me. 奖赏我的使命吧 陛下 我不用了
[28:46] Is the mission not the man? 使命不是人吧?
[28:48] Then you leave me free to like you in return. 那就让我也能喜欢您
[28:57] Go on. 继续说
[29:02] I think it must be hard for so great a queen 我想一个女王
[29:04] to know the simple pleasure of being liked for herself. 很难感到简单的被喜欢着的感觉
[29:14] Now you grow dull. 现在你变得无趣了
[29:53] Come on! 快点!
[30:22] Mine. 我先到
[30:25] You have the stronger horse. 你的马要更壮
[30:27] Yours carries the lighter load. 你要轻很多
[30:29] No. 不对
[30:32] The Queen does not give way to others. 女王不会让步的
[30:36] Whoa! Whoa! 哇! 哇!
[30:45] Forgive me, Majesty. My horse doesn’t seem to know his place yet. 女王陛下 宽恕我 我的马好像还不清楚它的处境
[30:50] Have you ever known your place, Mr. Raleigh? 你清楚你的处境吗 劳利先生?
[30:57] Oh, come on! 快跟上来!
[31:31] It’s from her. 她来信了
[31:33] Mary Stuart is the heart and soul of our enterprise. 玛丽 斯图尔特是我们计划的核心
[31:50] Make sure she and only she reads this. 确保让她并且只有她看到这个
[31:53] We wait for her order. 我们等着她下命令
[31:57] The order must be given clearly. 一定要给出明确的命令
[32:09] The jailer, madam. 夫人 狱卒来了
[32:14] My noble jailer. 尊贵的狱卒
[32:19] Am I a danger to England even when I pray? 我祷告也会对英格兰造成威胁吗?
[32:22] As always, ma’am, my concern is for your safety. 夫人 我们关心的一直是您的安全
[32:28] I pray for my cousin Elizabeth. 我为我的表姐伊丽莎白祈祷
[32:34] Do you think she prays for me? 你认为她会为我祈祷吗?
[32:44] Is it true 是真的吗?
[32:47] that I’ve never known the pleasure of being liked for myself? 我从来不知道被人简单喜爱着的感觉
[32:54] I hope you believe I like you for yourself, my lady. 女王 我希望您相信 我一直爱着您
[32:59] Is anyone ever liked simply for themselves? I doubt it. 有人会简单的相爱吗? 我很怀疑
[33:05] Are you? 你会吗?
[33:09] Men like you because you’re pretty, 男人喜欢你 因为你漂亮
[33:15] and because you have the ear of the Queen. 并且你是女王的亲信
[33:18] No doubt. 的确如此
[33:22] Him, too. 他也是
[33:27] He likes you because he wants my favor. 他喜欢你 因为他想得到我的宠信
[33:33] You do realize that. 你要记住这些
[33:38] Yes, my lady. 知道了 女王陛下
[33:42] And the other thing, too, of course. 当然还有另外一件事
[33:45] But then, all men want that. 不过所有男人都想要的
[33:47] Male desire confers no distinction. 男人的欲望没有区别
[33:52] Oh, I envy you, Bess. 我嫉妒你 贝丝
[33:58] You’re free to have what I cannot have. 你能拥有我不能有的东西
[34:03] You’re my adventurer. 替我去冒险
[34:56] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你能来
[34:57] You mustn’t send letters to the palace. 你不应该送信到宫廷
[35:00] You know what would happen if I was caught. 你知道如果我被抓住 会有怎样的后果?
[35:02] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[35:05] – More money? – No. – 还要钱? – 不是
[35:08] My father doesn’t want to hide like this anymore. 我父亲不想再像这样躲躲藏藏了
[35:11] Of course. 当然了
[35:12] We both want to get back into favor with the court. 我们都想能返回宫廷去
[35:14] That’s impossible. 那不可能
[35:16] You know that you’re Papists. 你知道你们是天主教徒
[35:18] Why impossible? 为什么不可能呢?
[35:19] Everyone at court has a Papist somewhere in their family. 宫廷的每个人家里都有天主教徒
[35:22] Francis. Just as you have. 弗朗西斯 正像你一样
[35:23] Speak to the Queen. You are her favorite. 对女王说说 她最宠你了
[35:26] My father and I will embrace the new faith. 我和父亲会信奉新的信仰
[35:30] Cousin Bess. No. 贝丝表妹 不行
[35:31] We have known each other all our lives. 我们已经认识这么久了
[35:33] I would do nothing to harm you. 我不会做害你的事情
[35:37] Why can’t you help us? They will kill us! 为什么你不能帮帮我们? 他们会杀了我们的!
[35:52] Oh. Do not tease me, Mr. Raleigh. 劳利先生 不要戏弄我
[35:57] There’s nothing I’d like to do more. 已经没有什么可看的了
[35:59] So why don’t you? 为什么还要看呢?
[36:03] All right, then. I will. 好吧 我不看了
[36:08] You see? You lie. 你看 你撒谎了
[36:10] You don’t want me on your ship at all. You’re a liar. 你根本就不希望我上你的船 你是个骗子
[36:17] Bess. Would you like to go to sea? 贝丝 你想去看海吗?
[36:19] I’m afraid that’s not possible. 恐怕不太可能
[36:20] Women bring bad luck on board ship. 女人上船会带来霉运的
[36:23] Do they? 真的吗?
[36:25] Lock up a hundred men in a space smaller than this room 上百个男人同时被困在 比这间房间还要小的地方
[36:27] for months at a time. 几个月
[36:29] Men have needs. 男人有需要
[36:31] A beautiful woman would drive us all mad. 一个美丽的女人 会把大家逼疯的
[36:34] Men have needs? 男人有需要?
[36:40] Let them stay on land and see to their needs. 让他们上岸 满足他们的需要吧
[36:44] Mr. Raleigh is eager to sail away to his maiden colony. 劳利先生急着想回到他的殖民地
[36:49] We must persuade him to stay a little longer. Mustn’t we, ladies? 我们必须让他多待上一段时间 对吗 女士们?
[37:10] Bess? 贝丝?
[37:16] No! 不要!
[37:18] Wait! What do you want? Who are you? 等等! 你们想干什么? 你们是谁?
[37:22] Let me go, damn it! Who the hell are you? 放开我 见鬼! 你们到底是谁?
[37:52] If you won’t assist me, perhaps your father will. 如果你不想告诉我 可能你父亲愿意
[37:57] No. 不要
[38:03] Enough. 够了
[38:05] Enough. 够了
[38:08] Enough. 够了
[38:11] Yes? 什么?
[38:14] You cannot save England now. 你现在救不了英格兰了
[38:19] The Enterprise has begun. 计划已经开始了
[38:25] Ambassador? 大使?
[38:29] What do you know of the Enterprise of England? 你对英格兰计划知道多少?
[38:31] The Enterprise? Forgive me, Majesty, I’m not familiar… 计划? 女王陛下 请宽恕我 我不清楚…
[38:33] Two armies landing on the coasts of Sussex and Norfolk. 两队人在苏塞克斯和诺福克上岸
[38:37] Mary Stuart is to be set free and placed on the English throne, 玛丽 斯图尔特将获得自由 登上王位
[38:40] and I am to be assassinated. 而我则被暗杀
[38:41] Does any of this sound familiar? 这些听上去很熟吗?
[38:43] I know nothing of any invasion plans… 我对什么进攻计划一无所知…
[38:44] Well, I refer to this plan as the Enterprise of England, 我说的这个计划是英格兰计划
[38:46] it should more accurately be called la Empresa de Inglaterra 更准确的说这个计划应该是 在英格兰组织制定的
[38:50] because it is a Spanish plan. 因为这是西班牙人的计划
[38:51] The plan of my one-time brother-in-law, 我曾经的妹夫 你们的君主
[38:53] your king, to attack my country. 要进攻我的国家
[38:55] Your country? It is my country that is under attack. 你的国家? 现在是我的国家正在被袭击
[39:01] Your so-called piratas, your pirates attack our merchant ships daily. 你所谓的海盗们 你的海盗每天袭击我们的商船
[39:04] And you… You think we don’t know where the orders come from? 而你… 你以为我们不知道是谁下的指令吗?
[39:08] The whole world knows these pirates sail up the Thames, 大家都知道这些海盗从泰晤士河
[39:11] all the way to your royal bed. 一路开到你高贵的床上
[39:23] You will leave my presence, sir. 从我面前滚出去
[39:28] Go back to your rat hole. 回你的老鼠洞去
[39:31] Tell Philip I fear neither him, nor his priests, nor his armies. 告诉菲利普我不怕他 他的神父甚至他的军队
[39:36] Tell him if he wants to shake his little fist at us, 告诉他如果他想 对我们动一根指头
[39:38] we’re ready to give him such a bite, 我们会好好教训他的
[39:40] he’ll wish he’d kept his hands in his pockets. 他会后悔自己做过这些
[39:42] You see a leaf fall and you think you know which way the wind blows. 你看到一片树叶落下 你以为你就能知道风往哪吹?
[39:46] Well, there is a wind coming, madam, 暴风雨即将临了 女士
[39:50] that will sweep away your pride. 将让你的名誉扫地
[39:59] I, too, can command the wind, sir! 我也能控制风的方向
[40:02] I have a hurricane in me that will strip Spain bare if you dare to try me! 你胆敢试试 我会用飓风把西班牙夷为平地!
[40:28] What are you staring at? 你看什么看?
[40:31] Lower your eyes. I am the Queen! 低下头 我是女王!
[40:35] You are not my equal, sir, and you never will be! 你不是我的对手 永远也不可能!
[41:57] The alignments of the planets is most unusual this year. 今年行星排列非常不寻常
[42:02] Mars is due to take the ascendant 在女王陛下生辰的三天后
[42:04] three days after the anniversary of Your Majesty’s birth. 火星将出现上升趋势
[42:09] And also on that day, there is a full moon, 那一天同时是满月
[42:12] which governs the fortune of all princes of the female gender. 火星掌控着所有女性皇族的命运
[42:17] Princes of the female gender. 女性皇族
[42:19] I mean to say, a prince who is also a woman. 我指的是皇族 同时是女性
[42:24] Yes, Dr. Dee, I am following you. 迪博士 我知道 我听着呢
[42:28] What does it mean? 这是什么意思?
[42:30] It means the rise of a great empire, Majesty, and the fall of another. 意味着一个伟大帝国的诞生 另一个帝国的灭亡
[42:38] Convulsions. 暴乱
[42:43] Which empire is to rise and which is to fall? 哪个帝国诞生 哪个会灭亡?
[42:47] That I cannot say, Majesty. 女王陛下 这我说不了
[42:49] Astrology is, as yet, more an art than a science. 占星学与其说是科学 不如说是种艺术
[42:53] Nothing more, Dr. Dee? 迪大师 没有了吗?
[42:56] No more specific calamities we can guard against? 没有什么我们能预防的吗?
[42:58] He means, will I be assassinated? 他的意思是我会被暗杀?
[43:03] Walsingham, would you leave us for a moment? 沃辛汉姆 让我们单独待会好吗?
[43:13] And the private life of this prince of the female gender, 星相能否预测
[43:18] what do the stars foretell there? 这个女性皇族的个人生活?
[43:20] These are matters of state, Majesty. 女王陛下 这有很多方面
[43:23] Surely the stars foretell matters of state, Dr. Dee. 迪大师 当然了 星相能预测很多方面了
[43:27] For such a prediction I must look in a different chart. 要预测这个 我必须要看另一张图
[43:42] Wonderful. 很好
[43:45] Such strength. 力量
[43:48] You will need all your strength in the days to come. 接下来的日子里 你需要用尽所有的力量
[43:53] But you doubt yourself, my child. 但是 孩子 你在怀疑自己
[43:57] I have not seen fear in your face for such a long time. 我已经很久没有在你脸上 看到恐惧了
[44:01] Have I reason to fear? 我为什么会害怕?
[44:03] Something has weakened you. 有些事情让你犹豫不决
[44:06] There are hard days coming. 艰苦的日子即将来临
[44:14] But I am no prophet. 但我不能预知未来
[44:17] I see no more than the shadows of ghosts. 我只能看到幽灵的影子
[44:24] Visitor, sir. 先生 有客人
[44:38] Sorry to come aboard your ship 劳利先生 很抱歉
[44:39] without permission, Mr. Raleigh. 未经允许登上你的船
[44:51] Welcome aboard. 非常欢迎
[44:54] The Queen wishes to see you. 女王陛下想见你
[44:59] She asks me to assure you… 她要我来确认你…
[45:01] I need no assurances, Bess. 贝丝 我不需要任何确认
[45:04] I’m no courtier. Never have been. 我不是她的属下 永远也不是
[45:07] Then you should say so in person. 那你应该亲自和她说
[45:17] This is my life, Bess. 贝丝 这是我的生活
[45:21] This is where I belong. 我属于这儿
[45:26] It seems to be a lonely life. 看上去是孤独的生活
[45:29] Sometimes. But it’s the life I’ve chosen. 有时候是 但这是我的选择
[45:36] I understand. 我了解
[45:54] You ask permission to go. 你要求离开这里
[45:56] Yes, Majesty. 是的 女王陛下
[45:58] You plan to return to your colony 你要回到你的殖民地
[46:02] for two, maybe three, four years. 二年 可能三年 四年
[46:07] If Your Majesty grants me your royal warrant. 如果女王陛下能准许
[46:11] That is a long time. 太久了
[46:13] There’s nothing for me here. 我在这里什么也没有
[46:17] At sea, I know what I’m to do. I know the risks. 在海上我知道该做什么 我知道那些风险
[46:20] Here… No. You’re wrong. 这儿… 不 你错了
[46:23] You’re needed here. 这里需要你
[46:26] As captain of my personal guard. 做我的贴身护卫统帅
[46:28] Captain of your guard? 你的护卫统帅?
[46:29] Kneel. 跪下
[46:31] Majesty. 女王陛下
[46:32] I said, kneel. 我说了 跪下
[46:39] Sir Walter Raleigh. 沃尔特 劳利先生
[46:46] Well, you may express your gratitude. 你可以谢恩了
[46:55] This is too great an honor. 这个恩典太大了
[46:58] If it’s so great an honor, why are you staring at your boots? 既然如此 你为什么盯着我的靴子呢?
[47:03] You know why. 你知道为什么
[47:06] Now you stare at the wall. 现在你又看着墙
[47:08] Am I so hideous you can’t even look me in the face? 我很可怕吗 你为什么不能看着我的脸?
[47:10] Why do you speak like a fool 为什么你不是傻子
[47:11] when you are anything but a fool? 却要象傻子一样说话呢?
[47:15] Fool? 傻子?
[47:18] Yes, I am a vain and foolish woman. 是的 我是一个自负愚蠢的女人
[47:22] And you, you… You come here 而你 你…来到这里
[47:25] as if from another time. And I’ve… 就像来自不同的时代 而我已经…
[47:31] You have real adventures. You go where the maps end. And I’d… 你勇于冒险 去地图之外的地方 我会…
[47:36] I would follow you there if I could. Believe me. 如果可能 我会跟着你去那些地方 真的
[47:51] The storm clouds are gathering. You are needed here. 暴风雨即将来临 这里需要你
[47:56] You cannot leave England. 你不能离开英格兰
[48:30] “For he that will save his life will lose it. “凡要救自己的生命必丧失生命
[48:33] “And he that will lose his life for my sake shall find it.” 凡为我丧失生命的必得到生命”
[48:38] Lord be with us as the end approaches. 直到末日来临 主会与我们同在
[48:43] We will not fear the coming of the shadow of death. 我们不畏惧死亡的来临
[49:06] Sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you. 对不起 我并不想要打扰你
[49:10] I thought I prayed in silence. 我以为我在无声的祷告
[49:12] You did. 是的
[49:23] Excuse me, sir. I must go to the Queen. 先生 对不起 我必须去女王陛下那儿去了
[49:26] The man who was hanged today… 今天处死的那个人…
[49:30] He was your cousin. 他是你的表哥
[49:35] Yes. 是的
[49:37] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[49:46] The last time I saw him, 最后一次我见到他
[49:50] he needed my help. 他要我帮他
[49:54] I did nothing. 但我什么也没做
[49:56] What could you have done? 你能做什么呢?
[49:59] I don’t know. 我不知道
[50:02] Now he’s dead. 现在他死了
[50:04] I keep seeing his face. I keep seeing his eyes. 他的脸 他的眼 不断出现在我面前
[50:09] Believe me, there’s nothing that you could have done that would have spared him. 相信我你什么也做不了 不可能…
[50:13] I’m so afraid. 我很害怕
[50:14] We’re all human, Bess. 贝丝 我们只是普通人
[50:18] We do what we can. 只能做我们能做的事情
[51:10] Your laundress was found to be carrying letters in her washing. 我们发现洗衣女工通过脏衣服传送信件
[51:14] Not her job, I think. 我想 这不是她的意愿吧
[51:16] How am I to send my intimate letters? 那我要怎样传送私密信件呢?
[51:18] Through me. And you will read them. 通过我 你会先看它们
[51:21] With respectful admiration. 我会非常恭敬的看的
[51:24] Am I to have no privacy? 我不能有隐私吗?
[51:27] No. 不能
[51:28] You disappoint me, sir. 你让我很失望
[51:30] The Queen orders these measures for your protection. 这是女王为了要保护你下的命令
[51:33] The Queen? 女王?
[51:35] I am a queen. 我是女王
[51:49] They call her the Virgin Queen. 他们叫她贞洁女王
[51:53] Why is that, sir? 为什么?
[51:56] Can it be that no man will have her? 是因为没有男人想要她吗?
[53:32] Let him throw you round. 让他把你抛起来
[53:35] Be bold. Come on, you can trust him. 勇敢点 你可以信任他
[53:38] And jump. 跳跃
[53:40] When I bend like this, you take a leap into the air. 我这样弯下来 你向上跳跃
[53:45] The Volta. Volta舞
[53:47] I require all my ladies to learn it. 我要所有的女士都学会它
[53:50] You see how fearless Bess is? 你看贝丝多么的勇敢?
[53:53] You like your ladies to jump at your command. 你喜欢所有人 听从你的命令
[53:56] Do you think that wrong? 你觉得有错吗?
[53:57] No. You are the Queen. You are to be obeyed. 没有 你是女王陛下 大家都应该听你的
[54:01] To tell you the truth, 实话告诉你
[54:03] I’m very, very tired of always being in control. 我已经很讨厌永远掌控着一切
[54:06] Nonsense. 胡说八道
[54:08] What? 什么?
[54:10] You eat and drink control. 你与生俱来的控制欲
[54:14] Is that so? 真的吗?
[54:19] Bess. 贝丝
[54:21] You should try a dance with Sir Walter. 你应该和沃尔特先生跳一曲
[54:23] He’s eager to show us his skill. 他想展示他的技巧给大家
[54:26] No skill at all, Majesty. I don’t know the steps. 女王陛下 我没有技巧 我不会舞步
[54:29] Come now. 现在过来
[54:37] You stand like this, 你这样站着
[54:40] with your hands here. 手放在这里
[54:44] And when she jumps, 她在第五步
[54:45] on the fifth step, 向上跳跃的时候
[54:49] you lift her. 举起她
[54:52] What could be simpler? 很简单吧?
[54:57] Take your position, Sir Walter. 准备好 沃尔特先生
[55:02] I am to be obeyed. 我的话不能不听
[55:06] As Your Majesty wishes. 如您所愿
[55:10] Hold her firmly. I don’t want her dropped. 撑住了 我不希望她摔倒
[55:21] Play. 音乐
[55:23] Six counts. 数六下
[55:25] One, two, three, and lift, down. 一 二 三 举起 放下
[56:05] Leave us. 别打扰我们
[56:08] I want both of them left alone. 我想看他们跳舞
[57:18] Madam. 夫人
[57:36] I must reply. 我必须要回信
[57:40] “If our forces are in readiness, “无论领土内外
[57:42] “both within and without the realm, 一旦军队准备完毕
[57:45] “then your Queen commands you to set the gentlemen to work.” 女王命令你们发动进攻”
[57:51] I think we have it. 我想我们可以开始了
[58:00] Yes. 是的
[58:07] Let God’s work begin. 让我们开始完成上帝的旨意
[58:23] Where have you been? 你去哪里了?
[58:24] I met up with some old friends. 我去见了几个老朋友
[58:27] From Paris, no doubt. 应该是巴黎的朋友了
[58:29] We haven’t seen you for days. 已经几天没见你了
[58:31] Yes. 对
[58:33] Now you’re back. 现在你回来了
[58:40] Do you know, I can still remember the day you were born. 你知道吗 我一直记得你出生的那天
[58:47] I was 11 years old. 我11岁
[58:52] And you, this helpless bundle. 而你是那样的无助
[58:55] I looked at you in your crib, 我看着婴儿床上的你
[58:57] with your little, wrinkled face, 看着你小小的布满皱纹的脸
[59:01] and I loved you from the first. 第一眼我就爱上了你
[59:05] I’ve failed you, haven’t I? 我让你失望了 是不是?
[59:09] Forgive me if I haven’t loved you enough. 原谅我没有那么的爱你
[59:22] Did you imagine I wouldn’t know? 你以为我不知道吗?
[59:31] Your blessing, Majesty. My little one. 女王陛下 请赐福于我的孩子
[59:34] Your blessing? 请赐福?
[59:45] Walk on. 继续
[1:00:03] The Queen is at her prayers. 女王陛下开始祷告
[1:00:15] Go! 上!
[1:00:18] Elizabeth is a whore! Mary Stuart is our true queen! 伊丽莎白是个无耻的人! 玛丽 斯图尔特才是我们真正的女王
[1:00:25] Elizabeth! 伊丽莎白!
[1:00:30] Whore! 娼妇!
[1:01:43] You bring news? 你有什么消息?
[1:01:49] The Queen has been attacked. 女王陛下被袭击
[1:01:54] The assassin seized. 杀手被抓
[1:02:02] The Queen 女王
[1:02:05] unharmed. 毫发无损
[1:02:08] Unharmed? 毫发无损
[1:02:09] And you, ma’am, are to be tried for treason. 而您 夫人 将因为通敌叛国受到处决
[1:02:21] Me? 我?
[1:02:25] What has any of this to do with me? 这和我有什么关系吗?
[1:02:34] That’s the trouble with intrigues, isn’t it? 这是阴谋诡计的问题所在 对吗?
[1:02:37] With so many secrets, 这么多的秘密
[1:02:39] you can never quite be sure who’s on whose side till the game ends. 在游戏结束之前 你永远都不知道谁在谁一边
[1:02:51] Walsingham has every letter you’ve written. 沃辛汉姆有你写的每封信
[1:02:59] Traitor. 叛徒
[1:03:08] Traitors! 都是叛徒!
[1:03:49] Ready to die, I see, Jesuit. 准备受死吧 伪善者
[1:03:51] I have done what I was sent to do. 我做了我应该做的
[1:03:55] Why was the gun not loaded? 为什么枪里会没有子弹呢?
[1:04:16] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[1:04:22] I, too, have failed, brother. 我也让你失望了
[1:04:26] What was the Jesuit sent to do? 那个阴险的人来这里是干什么的?
[1:04:28] I told you everything I know. 我已经把我知道的都告诉你了
[1:04:32] So kill me. 杀了我吧
[1:04:36] There’s a better world waiting for me. 更好的世界正等着我呢
[1:04:42] We’ll all be judged in the end, brother. 我们最终都会受到审判
[1:04:46] Even you. 即使是你
[1:04:49] William, you’re not a martyr. 威廉 你不用受苦
[1:04:54] You weren’t even much of a murderer. 你都不是凶手
[1:05:01] I’m going to have you taken to France. 我要带你去法国
[1:05:05] No one will know. 没有人会知道
[1:05:09] You must never let me hear of you again. 不要让我再见到你
[1:05:16] Francis. 弗朗西斯
[1:05:18] Francis! 弗朗西斯!
[1:05:20] Francis. 弗朗西斯
[1:05:24] I’ve never seen her so distressed. 我从未见过她如此伤心
[1:05:26] She’s been alone in her room since morning. She’ll see no one. 从早上她就单独待在房间里 谁也不见
[1:05:30] Has she asked for me? 她要求见我了吗?
[1:05:31] No. 没有
[1:05:32] But she needs you. I know she does. 但是她需要你 我知道她需要
[1:05:36] Go to her. 去安慰她
[1:05:39] Please. 求你了
[1:06:00] Are you here to tell me I must murder a queen? 你来这里要告诉我 必须处死女王吗?
[1:06:05] I would never presume to tell my Queen what to do. 我从不认为有必要告诉女王 应该做什么
[1:06:09] Only you know where your duty lies. 只有你知道 自己的职责所在
[1:06:15] Was it my father’s duty to murder my mother? 我父亲的职责就是 杀死我的母亲?
[1:06:19] She was a queen for a time. 她曾经是女王
[1:06:24] Oh, I would be loath to die so bloody a death. 我非常不愿意 用这种残忍的方法行刑
[1:06:32] Since when were you so afraid? 什么时候开始你会这样恐惧?
[1:06:38] I’m always afraid. 我一直很恐惧
[1:06:43] Kill a queen, and all queens are mortal. 杀死一位女王 所有的女王都不会被宽恕的
[1:06:52] We mortals have many weaknesses. 我们凡人有很多的弱点
[1:06:55] We feel too much. 我们考虑的太多
[1:06:57] Hurt too much. 伤心的太多
[1:06:59] All too soon we die. 很快我们都会死去
[1:07:03] But we do have the chance of love. 但是我们有机会去爱
[1:07:11] Do we? 是吗?
[1:07:21] I have given England my life. 我将我的生命献给了英格兰
[1:07:25] Must she also have my soul? 我的灵魂也要被带走吗?
[1:07:28] Mary Stuart must die! 玛丽 斯图尔特必须处死!
[1:07:31] Must? Mary Stuart must die? 必须? 玛丽 斯图尔特必须处死?
[1:07:34] Where is it written? Who says so? Have I ordered it? 哪儿写了? 谁说的? 我下命令了?
[1:07:37] Majesty, this is no time for mercy. 女王陛下 现在不是仁慈的时候
[1:07:40] Don’t preach at me, old man! 不要唠唠叨叨 老家伙!
[1:07:44] Look at you. You can hardly stand. 看看你 都站不起来了
[1:07:48] Go home to your wife and your bed. 回你自己的家 回到你夫人身边
[1:07:53] The law must have its way. 法规必须要执行
[1:07:58] By whose authority do you condemn me? 谁给你权利来谴责我了?
[1:08:03] God is my only judge. 上帝是唯一的法官
[1:08:06] The law is for common men. Not for princes. 法律只针对普通百姓 不能用在女王身上
[1:08:11] The law, Your Majesty, is for the protection of your people. 女王陛下 法律是用来 保护您的子民的
[1:08:24] Leave me. 你们下去
[1:08:30] Your Majesty. Your Majesty. 是 女王陛下
[1:08:40] You know neither who you are or what you do. 你不知道 你是谁 在做什么
[1:08:48] I know who I am. 我知道我是谁
[1:08:50] And if I die, it shall be as I have lived. 如果我死了 我会被认为是
[1:08:58] As a queen, 相信上帝的
[1:09:00] trusting in the mercy of God, my Father. 被宽恕的女王
[1:09:46] At which hour? 什么时候处决?
[1:09:49] At 8:00. 八点
[1:09:52] Tomorrow morning. 明天早上
[1:10:59] It must be stopped! 一定得阻止!
[1:11:03] I want it stopped! 我要阻止它!
[1:12:02] I forgive you with all my heart. 我真心宽恕你
[1:14:19] Forgive me, Majesty. 女王陛下 请宽恕我
[1:14:23] I have failed you. 我辜负了您
[1:14:26] How have you failed me? 你怎么辜负我了?
[1:14:29] What am I to forgive you for? 我要怎样宽恕你?
[1:14:31] Philip of Spain is a God-fearing man 西班牙的菲利普 非常敬畏神灵
[1:14:33] who cannot declare war without a just cause. 必须要有充分的理由 才能发动战争
[1:14:38] I intercepted every letter Mary Stuart secretly dispatched, 玛丽 斯图尔特偷偷送出去的每封信 我都知道
[1:14:43] but failed to see that Spain knew I was reading them. 却没想到西班牙人 知道我看过信
[1:14:49] They waited for her to write the words 他们等的就是 她写下这些话
[1:14:51] that would, in my eyes, confirm her treason. 好让我们证实她叛国
[1:14:57] Forgive me. 请原谅我
[1:14:59] I am trapped in my own web. 自食其果
[1:15:04] And I ordered Mary’s execution. 是我下令处死玛丽
[1:15:09] I murdered God’s anointed Queen. 我杀了上帝选定的女王
[1:15:15] And now God’s most dutiful son makes holy war to punish me. 现在上帝派他忠实的圣子 发动战争责罚我
[1:15:54] We are at war. 我们要打战了
[1:15:56] Who knows when we will meet again? 谁知道什么时候 我们能再次相见?
[1:16:00] If we will meet again. 如果我们能再见
[1:16:04] If England falls, my last days will be in a Spanish prison. 如果英格兰被打败 我将在西班牙狱牢里度过余生
[1:16:10] To die far from home. 远离家乡
[1:16:13] That is the loneliest death. 孤独的死去
[1:16:14] Never. 不会的
[1:16:18] My thoughts turn dark. 我已经变得很悲观了
[1:16:25] What do you do in a storm 当暴风雨来临的时候
[1:16:27] when you’re facing your death? 当你面对死亡的时候 你会怎样做?
[1:16:30] The closer I come to death, 我越接近死亡
[1:16:33] the more I want to live, 越希望能活下去
[1:16:35] the hungrier I am for life. 求生的欲望也就越强
[1:16:38] Yes. To live right to the end. 是的 一直活下去
[1:16:42] Why be afraid of tomorrow when today is all we have? 如果我们只剩一天 为什么不好好把握 而要去害怕明天的到来?
[1:16:45] I wish… 我希望…
[1:16:49] I have never known a woman like you. 你和别的女人完全不一样
[1:16:55] In some other world, in some other time, 如果是在别的世界 别的时代
[1:17:01] could you have loved me? 你有可能爱上我吗?
[1:17:05] I know only one world. 只有一个世界
[1:17:09] And in this world, I have loved you. 而且我确实爱你
[1:17:20] There’s something you could do for me, 你能为我做点事
[1:17:25] something I have not known for a very long time. 我已经很久不知道这种感觉了
[1:17:33] If you felt so inclined. 如果你愿意
[1:17:37] But it’s not to be spoken of afterward. 以后不许提起
[1:17:42] It must be forgotten. 一定要忘掉
[1:17:47] But just for now… 但是现在…
[1:17:53] A kiss? 给我一个吻?
[1:18:29] I die. 我愿意死去
[1:18:54] I’ve given Drake the orders 我已经下令给德瑞克
[1:18:55] to prepare the fleet to defend the Channel. 准备舰队保卫英吉利海峡
[1:18:57] How soon can you join him? 和他合并需要多久?
[1:18:58] We’re waiting for supplies. We can move as soon as we’re ready and armed. 我们在等装备 一旦准备完毕 我们可以立刻出发…
[1:19:01] Good. 很好
[1:19:06] Bess. 贝丝
[1:19:08] I have something to tell you. 我有些事要告诉你
[1:19:11] I ask for nothing. Is that understood? 我什么也不要 你明白吗?
[1:19:16] Your life is your own. Nothing will change. 你的生活是你自己的 什么也不会改变
[1:19:19] What is this? 什么事情?
[1:19:24] – I am… – You’re with child. – 我… – 你怀孕了
[1:19:27] No one knows. My plans are made. 还没人知道 我已经决定了
[1:19:30] I shall ask the Queen for permission to leave court. 我会求女王准许我离开皇庭
[1:19:33] Where will you go? 你要去哪里?
[1:19:34] To my mother’s house. 我妈妈家里
[1:19:37] I’m a ward of the Queen. I can’t court a man without her permission. 我是女王的护卫 没有她的许可 我是不能爱上男人的
[1:19:39] I can’t marry without her permission. 我也不能结婚
[1:19:42] As for having a child, 至于这个小孩
[1:19:45] your child… 你的孩子…
[1:19:49] All I know is nothing’s as it should be. 我只知道 什么都可以变通
[1:19:53] Please, listen. 你听我说
[1:19:54] You once said to me, “Whatever I have to give, ask and it’s yours.” 你曾经对我说过 “无论你要什么都给我”
[1:19:58] Do you remember? 你记得吗?
[1:19:59] Of course, I remember. 当然记得
[1:20:00] I ask that you forget me. 我要你忘记我
[1:20:02] Go to your ship. Do your duty. 回到你的船上 做你该做的
[1:20:06] – Forget me. – Bess! – 忘了我 – 贝丝!
[1:20:08] We’re summoned. Coming. 叫我们了 来了
[1:20:19] This Spanish Armada is at sea with an army of 10,000 men? 西班牙舰队有一万人?
[1:20:25] And Philip’s friend, the Duke of Parma, 菲利普的朋友 帕尔马的公爵
[1:20:28] has 15,000 men on the French coast. 在法国的海岸线还有一万五千人
[1:20:32] They plan to cross the Channel in barges and sail into the Thames. 他们计划通过驳船穿过英吉利海峡 抵达泰晤士河
[1:20:36] They don’t have enough barges yet. We have a little time. 他们驳船现在还不够 我们还有点时间
[1:20:39] And our forces defend the mouth of the Thames at Tilbury with… 我们要守住泰晤士河的入口…
[1:20:44] What? How… Four thousand men? 什么? 多少… 四千人?
[1:20:48] Three thousand. Possibly. 三千 大概
[1:20:52] If the Spanish fleet unites the barges, 如果西班牙军队和这些驳船联合起来
[1:20:54] their combined strength will overwhelm us. 形势对我们会更加不利了
[1:20:58] Then we shall engage them at sea, 那我们必须在他们联合起来之前
[1:21:01] before they have the chance to unite. 开始交战
[1:21:04] Your Majesty, 女王陛下
[1:21:05] this vast Armada will surely smash through our naval defenses 这支舰队肯定能攻破我们的海军防御
[1:21:10] and overrun us on land. 占领我们的领土
[1:21:13] We must prepare for the worst. 我们必须做最坏的打算
[1:21:56] I need air. 我要空气
[1:21:59] With this ring, I thee wed. 以此婚戒我与你结合
[1:22:01] With this ring, I thee wed. 以此婚戒我与你结合
[1:22:04] With my body, I thee worship. 以吾此身我敬你重你
[1:22:07] With my body, I thee worship. 以吾此身我敬你重你
[1:22:11] And with all my worldly goods, I thee endow. 以吾珍宝我进献于你
[1:22:14] And with all my worldly goods, I thee endow. 以吾珍宝我进献于你
[1:22:18] In the name of the Father 以圣父
[1:22:21] and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, amen. 圣子圣灵的名义 阿门
[1:22:31] Bess! 贝丝!
[1:22:36] Bess! 贝丝!
[1:22:39] Bess Throckmorton! 贝丝 索克莫顿!
[1:22:47] Here, my lady. 女王 我在这
[1:22:49] Tell me, is it true? 告诉我 这是真的吗?
[1:22:51] Are you with child? 你怀孕了吗?
[1:22:55] Are you with child? 你怀孕了吗?
[1:22:57] Yes, my lady. 是的 女王陛下
[1:23:00] You traitress. 你是个叛徒
[1:23:02] You dare to keep secrets from me? 你竟敢隐瞒我?
[1:23:05] You ask my permission before you rut! 你发情之前要得到我的允许
[1:23:08] Before you breed! 你怀孕也是!
[1:23:09] My bitches wear my collars! Do you hear me? 你要受我管束 你听见了吗?
[1:23:12] Do you hear me? 你听见了吗?
[1:23:14] Majesty! Please, dignity. Mercy. 女王陛下! 请注意您的尊严和慈爱
[1:23:17] This is no time for mercy, Walsingham. 现在不是仁慈的时候 沃辛汉姆
[1:23:19] You go to your traitor brother 你去找你的叛徒弟弟去
[1:23:21] and leave me to my business. 少管我的事
[1:23:23] Is it his? 是他的吗?
[1:23:25] Tell me. Say it. Is the child his? Is it his? 告诉我 说啊 小孩是他的吗? 是他的吗?
[1:23:29] Yes. 是的
[1:23:31] My lady, it is my husband’s child. 女王 是我丈夫的孩子
[1:23:38] You bitch! 婊子!
[1:23:40] Majesty. 女王陛下
[1:23:43] This is not the Queen I love and serve. 我爱戴的女王不是这样子的
[1:23:52] This man has seduced a ward of the Queen. 这个男人引诱女王的护卫
[1:23:55] And she has married without royal consent. 而她没有经过我的允许私自结婚
[1:23:59] These offenses are punishable by law. Arrest him! 他们违法了 应该受到法律的制裁 逮捕他!
[1:24:03] Go! 快!
[1:24:09] You no longer have the Queen’s protection. 你不再受到女王的庇护
[1:24:13] As you wish, Majesty. 女王陛下 如您所愿
[1:24:16] Get out. 出去
[1:24:17] Get out! Get out! 出去! 出去!
[1:24:24] Get out! 出去!
[1:24:50] The fall of an empire, you told me. 一个帝国的灭亡 你说过的
[1:24:54] Did you mean the English empire? 这个帝国是英格兰吗?
[1:24:56] Because, by God, England will not fall while I am Queen. 天啊 英格兰不能在我手中灭亡
[1:24:59] If that is your prophecy, sir, you prophesy again. 那是你的预言吧 先生 你再预言一次
[1:25:02] You want me to tell Your Majesty 女王陛下 你希望我
[1:25:03] only what Your Majesty chooses to hear. 只挑您想听的说吗
[1:25:05] I will not be a toy of the fates! 我不会任由命运摆布
[1:25:08] Have I not faced an assassin’s bullet and lived? 我不是躲过了暗杀 活到现在吗?
[1:25:13] Just tell me there’s no certainty. 只要告诉我 一切都不确定
[1:25:19] That any outcome is possible. 什么都有可能
[1:25:20] The shadow of ghosts, you said. 你说的幽灵的阴影
[1:25:24] Please, just give me hope. 请你给我一点信心
[1:25:28] The forces that shape our world are greater than all of us, Majesty. 女王陛下 其它国家的兵力 要远远强于我们
[1:25:31] How can I promise that they’ll conspire in your favor, 即便您是女王
[1:25:35] even though you are the Queen? 我又怎能断定 他们可能会帮助您
[1:25:40] But this much I know. 但是我知道
[1:25:43] When the storm breaks, each man acts in accordance with his own nature. 暴风雨来临时 每个人都会展现出他的天性
[1:25:49] Some are dumb with terror. 有的人因为恐惧 吓得目瞪口呆
[1:25:52] Some flee. Some hide. 有的人逃跑 有点躲起来
[1:25:55] And some 还有些人
[1:25:58] spread their wings like eagles and soar on the wind. 展开双翼迎风自由翱翔
[1:26:10] You are a wise man, Dr. Dee. 占卜士迪 你很聪明
[1:26:13] And you, madam, are a very great lady. 而你 女王 是一位非常了不起的女士
[1:26:23] Light the beacon! 点燃烽火!
[1:27:17] My lords, 我主神灵
[1:27:20] I can offer you no words of comfort. 我不想说些安慰你的话
[1:27:25] This Armada that sails against us, 舰队正向我们驶来
[1:27:28] carries in its bowels the Inquisition. 想恣意镇压英格兰人
[1:27:32] God forbid it succeeds, 上帝不会让它成功的
[1:27:34] for then there will be no more liberty in England 因为 到那时候 英格兰将不再有自由
[1:27:38] of conscience or of thought. 丧失道德 剥夺想法
[1:27:43] We cannot be defeated. 我们不能被打败
[1:27:47] The bells are to ring from every tower. 每座塔鸣钟警示
[1:27:50] Laborers are to leave the fields, and take up arms. 农民都放下农活 拿起武器
[1:27:54] The harvest must wait. 农活可以暂缓
[1:27:58] All prisoners are to be released. 所有的犯人立即释放
[1:28:03] England is their country, too. 英格兰也是他们的国家
[1:28:22] And release Raleigh. 释放劳利
[1:28:29] He is forgiven. 他被宽恕了
[1:28:34] As I, too, long to be forgiven. 我也很久没有被宽恕了
[1:28:44] Let the fleet know we’re on our way, Mr. Calley! 凯利先生 让敌军知道我们准备作战了
[1:28:49] Fire broadside from the bow! 船头侧面开火!
[1:28:53] Run out the prime! 准备!
[1:28:55] From the starboard bow, number one gun! 船头右舷开始 第一炮!
[1:28:59] On my mark! 瞄准!
[1:29:01] Discharge! Two! 开炮! 二!
[1:29:03] Three! Four! 三! 四!
[1:29:32] Majesty, the enemy has been engaged. 女王陛下 我们已经开战了
[1:29:37] What news? 有什么消息吗?
[1:29:38] A brave action, Your Majesty. 女王陛下 很勇敢的作战
[1:29:41] Two ships lost. 我们丢掉两艘船
[1:29:43] With what gain? 对方呢?
[1:29:45] The enemy continue to advance. 敌军继续前进
[1:29:56] Tighten the buntlines on the foresail! 拉紧帆的绳索
[1:30:00] Another four ships lost. 又丢了四艘船
[1:30:02] We must continue to engage and harass the enemy. 我们必须继续骚扰敌军
[1:30:07] We’re outgunned, Drake. Decisively. 毫无疑问 德瑞克 我们的火力不够
[1:30:12] We’re losing too many ships. We must fall back and defend the coast. 我们损失了太多的船只 必须退到海岸线进行防御
[1:30:19] If the wind is with us, Walter, 如果顺风 沃尔特
[1:30:20] we can attack them with fire ships. 我们可以用火船攻击他们
[1:30:22] Six fire ships into the Spanish formation, 六艘火船一旦进入西班牙阵型
[1:30:25] that may force them to scatter. 他们势必会四分五裂
[1:30:27] We can’t get anywhere near them. 我们不能接近他们
[1:30:29] We have to break their formation. That’s our only chance. 我们必须破坏他们的阵势 这是我们唯一的机会
[1:30:35] The Spanish are barely a day away, Majesty. 女王陛下 西班牙人不用一天就可以打过来了
[1:30:38] We must withdraw to safe ground. 我们必须后退 保卫陆地领土
[1:30:40] I beg you to appreciate the gravity of the situation. There is very little time. 我请您考虑一下 形势很严峻 很难…
[1:31:22] My loving people. 我忠实的子民
[1:31:28] We see the sails of the enemy approaching. 我们看到敌人的船帆越来越近
[1:31:32] We hear the Spanish guns over the water. 也听到海上传来西班牙人的枪声
[1:31:37] Soon now, we will meet them face to face. 很快我们将清楚的看到敌人
[1:31:45] I am resolved in the midst and heat of the battle 我决定和你们一起
[1:31:49] to live or die amongst you all! 经历这场生死战斗
[1:31:56] While we stand together, no invader shall pass. 只要我们还站在这里 决不允许有侵略者入侵
[1:32:02] Let them come with the armies of hell! They will not pass! 让他们见鬼去吧! 他们不可能成功的!
[1:32:08] And when this day of battle is ended, 在战争结束的那一天
[1:32:13] we meet again in heaven 我们不在天堂
[1:32:17] or on the field of victory. 就在胜利的战场上相见
[1:33:05] Thomas! Get up! Get up, man! Get up! 托马斯! 起来 起来! 起来!
[1:33:16] Help me! Somebody, help me! 救我! 救救我!
[1:33:19] Help me! 救我!
[1:34:05] They’ve dropped anchor. 他们抛锚了
[1:34:07] These Spanish monsters can’t handle our English seas. 西班牙恶人适应不了英格兰海洋
[1:34:11] We have the wind in our favor. 风向对我们有利
[1:34:14] Do we go? 我们开始行动吧?
[1:34:19] We go. 开始
[1:34:21] Godspeed, my friend. 我的朋友 祝你成功
[1:34:25] Walter? 沃尔特?
[1:34:27] Don’t forget to jump. 别忘了跳海
[1:34:45] Calley! 凯利!
[1:34:47] Enough tar! Clear the deck! 油够了! 清理船板!
[1:34:50] If that cannon’s primed, set the fuse! 大炮瞄准了 装好保险丝
[1:34:56] Get everybody off the ship, now! 现在 大家都下去
[1:35:05] Get off the ship! Off the ship! Go! 下去! 都下船! 快!
[1:35:07] Get over there! 从这边下!
[1:35:09] Come on, boys! Get going! 快点 孩子们 快下!
[1:36:08] The Spanish continue to advance. 西班牙舰队仍然在前进
[1:36:10] Just five of their ships are burning. 只烧了五艘船
[1:36:17] Not enough. 还不够
[1:40:44] Amen. 阿门
[1:41:50] Francis? 弗朗西斯?
[1:42:12] I have served Your Majesty in all things. 我已经为女王陛下 做了所有的事情
[1:42:18] I know it. 我知道
[1:42:23] You won’t need me anymore. 你不再需要我了
[1:42:39] You rest here, 你在这里好好休息
[1:42:46] old friend. 老朋友
[1:43:26] Elizabeth has a son. 伊丽莎白生了个儿子
[1:43:31] You must be proud. 你一定引以为豪
[1:43:34] Very. 是的
[1:43:36] And fulfilled. 还很满足
[1:43:39] As any man can be. 人之常情
[1:43:43] Do you still dream of your shining city in the New World? 你还想回到新大陆 创建你的城市
[1:43:48] Always. 一直的愿望
[1:44:13] I’d like to give your son my blessing. 我会赐福你的儿子
[1:44:18] I’d be honored. 我很荣幸
[1:45:23] I am called the Virgin Queen. 我是贞洁女王
[1:45:27] Unmarried, 一生未婚
[1:45:29] I have no master. 没有丈夫
[1:45:33] Childless, 没有小孩
[1:45:36] I am mother to my people. 我是我子民的母亲
[1:45:40] God give me strength to bear this mighty freedom. 上天赐我力量 给我权利
[1:45:48] I am your Queen. 我是你的女王
[1:45:53] I am myself. 我是我自己
2007年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Adam Project(亚当计划)[2022]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Elizabethtown(伊丽莎白镇)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme