| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | That’s the same thing that happened to our phones and computers | 这跟奥丁上门找我们之前 我们的手机 | 
| [00:04] | right before Odin showed up. | 和电脑出现的情况一样 | 
| [00:06] | We’re talking about a billionaire who’s illegally spying on people | 我们说的是一个亿万富翁 非法监视人民 | 
| [00:10] | and then having them killed. | 并杀了他们 | 
| [00:12] | You got nothing. | 你们将一无所获 | 
| [00:13] | Is the entire NSA in Odin’s pocket, | 是整个国安局都是奥丁的人 | 
| [00:15] | or is it just you? | 还是只有你 | 
| [00:16] | We have to plan a murder of our own. | 我们得策划一场我们自己的谋杀 | 
| [00:19] | That’s what this is. | 这就是这一切的重点 | 
| [00:20] | I was lured to the bridge under false pretenses. | 我是被假借口引诱到那桥上的 | 
| [00:22] | No! | 不 | 
| [00:24] | I was confronted by a madman. | 我遭遇了一个疯子 | 
| [00:25] | I managed to pry his gun away from him, | 我设法从他身上拿到了枪 | 
| [00:27] | and I used it to defend myself. | 并用来保护了自己 | 
| [00:29] | You killed Sherlock to keep him from talking, | 你杀夏洛克是为了堵住他的口 | 
| [00:31] | from telling the world what you are. | 以免他把你的所作所为公之于众 | 
| [00:33] | 文艺复兴的发祥地就在你脚下 阿尔塔蒙特先生 | |
| [00:40] | The big news at the top of the hour: | 整点新闻 | 
| [00:43] | Sentencing today in the trial of Odin Reichenbach. | 奥丁·赖兴巴赫的审讯在今天宣布结果 | 
| [00:46] | The former Odker CEO was found guilty last week | 前奥德克的的创始人兼董事长于上周被判 | 
| [00:50] | on dozens of criminal charges | 多项犯罪罪名成立 | 
| [00:52] | stemming from his role in a murderous conspiracy | 起因是他参与了对自己公司顾客的 | 
| [00:55] | against his own customers. | 谋杀阴谋 | 
| [00:57] | And today, | 而今天 | 
| [00:59] | Judge Omar Cortez handing down a total of 148 years in prison | 法官奥马尔·科特斯宣判他的总刑期 | 
| [01:04] | for those crimes. | 为148年 | 
| [01:05] | My next guest should be familiar to anyone | 一直关注此案的观众们 | 
| [01:07] | who’s been following this story. | 应该会很熟悉我们下一位嘉宾 | 
| [01:10] | She and her late partner | 她和她已故的搭档 | 
| [01:11] | brought Reichenbach’s crimes to light three years ago. | 曾于三年前将赖兴巴赫的罪行昭告天下 | 
| [01:15] | Joan Watson. | 有请乔恩·华生 | 
| [01:16] | And good morning, Joan. | 早安 乔恩 | 
| [01:17] | Good morning. Thank you for having me. | 早安 谢谢你请我来 | 
| [01:19] | You’ve been waiting a long time for this. | 你等这一刻已经等了很久吧 | 
| [01:22] | Yes. Three years. | 是的 三年 | 
| [01:24] | But it was worth the wait. | 但一切等待都是值得的 | 
| [01:26] | Odin Reichenbach is finally getting what he deserves. | 奥丁·赖兴巴赫终于受到了他应得的惩罚 | 
| [01:29] | Well, he got what amounts to a life sentence, | 他所获的刑期相当于终身监禁了 | 
| [01:32] | but there is one murder that he was not charged with, | 但有一桩谋杀案并没有指控他 | 
| [01:35] | and that’s the murder of your partner, Sherlock Holmes. | 也就是你的搭档 夏洛克·福尔摩斯之死 | 
| [01:38] | It was frustrating when the D.A.’s office decided | 当检察院决定放弃这些指控时 | 
| [01:40] | to drop those charges, | 确实让人郁闷 | 
| [01:42] | but it was a strategic move on their part, | 但对他们来说 这是策略性的一步 | 
| [01:44] | and today, it looks like it paid off. | 现在看来 确实有回报了 | 
| [01:46] | If Sherlock were still here, | 如果夏洛克如今还在 | 
| [01:47] | I think he would be pleased with the outcome. | 我想他也会对这个结果很满意 | 
| [01:49] | Well, I’ve really enjoyed reading about him in your book. | 我很喜欢在你的书中读到他的故事 | 
| [01:53] | It’s The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes. | 《夏洛克·福尔摩斯探案集》 | 
| [01:56] | This is an incredible tribute to your partner. | 这是对你搭档的令人惊叹的致敬 | 
| [01:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [02:00] | You must miss him very much. | 你一定很想念他 | 
| [02:02] | Every day. | 每天都在想 | 
| [02:05] | What did you think? | 你觉得如何 | 
| [02:06] | I think you crushed it, | 我觉得你表现得很棒 | 
| [02:07] | but that’s not why I’m calling. | 但我不是为了这事儿打给你的 | 
| [02:09] | Something’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [02:11] | He’s back. | 他回来了 | 
| [02:12] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吗 | 
| [02:14] | I’m looking right at him. | 他就在我的眼前 | 
| [02:16] | All right. I’ll be right there. | 好吧 我马上过去 | 
| [02:20] | Where is he? | 他在哪 | 
| [02:22] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 | 
| [02:25] | Mommy! | 妈咪 | 
| [02:27] | Sorry. He was begging to come here all morning. | 抱歉 他一上午都求着要来 | 
| [02:30] | He loves this place. | 他很喜欢这个地方 | 
| [02:31] | Like mother, like son. | 不愧是母子 | 
| [02:33] | Honey, can you do me a favor? | 亲爱的 能请你帮个忙吗 | 
| [02:34] | Can you help Rose get our things together, | 你能帮萝丝帮我们收拾东西吗 | 
| [02:36] | and then we can go home and have lunch? | 然后我们就能回家吃午饭去了 | 
| [02:38] | Yeah? Great. | 好吗 好样的 | 
| [02:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [02:43] | You really did do great this morning. | 你今早的表现真的很棒 | 
| [02:45] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [02:47] | So, how’s it going with the, uh… | 事情怎么样了 | 
| [02:48] | The Smith homicide? You were right. | 那个史密斯谋杀案吗 你说的没错 | 
| [02:50] | The uncle was the one who sent him that ivory box. | 是他舅舅给他寄的那个象牙盒 | 
| [02:52] | When we searched his office, we found what was left | 我们搜查他办公室时 找到了他投放在 | 
| [02:54] | of the poison he put on the tip of that spring. | 弹簧端的毒药的剩余部分 | 
| [02:56] | Did he confess? | 他认罪了吗 | 
| [02:58] | Sang like a bird. | 什么都说了 | 
| [03:00] | Honestly, I’m more interested | 说实话 我更好奇 | 
| [03:02] | in how the Tellavecchio case is going. | 泰勒维奇奥的案子怎么样了 | 
| [03:05] | Everything on track? | 一切都在正轨上吗 | 
| [03:06] | Yes. Everything’s on track. | 是的 一切都在正轨上 | 
| [03:09] | Bye, Captain Bell. | 再见 贝尔警监 | 
| [03:11] | Arthur. Buddy. We’ve been through this. | 亚瑟 哥们 我们说过这事了 | 
| [03:13] | I prefer Uncle Marcus. | 我更喜欢你叫我马库斯叔叔 | 
| [03:18] | Bye, Uncle Marcus. | 马库斯叔叔 再见 | 
| [03:32] | Rose, come see. Mommy found… | 萝丝 快来看 妈妈找到了… | 
| [03:34] | Do you have any idea how hard you’re trending right now? | 你知道你现在有多畅销吗 | 
| [03:37] | About 100% more than I’d like to be? | 大概比我想要的多一倍 | 
| [03:40] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说而已 | 
| [03:41] | Your publisher better be ready to roll out | 你的出版商最好已经准备好 | 
| [03:42] | a new edition of your book. | 给你的书再版了 | 
| [03:43] | I did not do the interview to sell books. | 我去做采访不是为了卖书 | 
| [03:46] | – Tell her that she needs a publicist. – You need a publicist. | -跟她说她需要公关 -你需要一位公关 | 
| [03:49] | What I need, Sean, is an assistant who means it | 肖恩 我需要的是一位 | 
| [03:51] | when he says he’s gonna cut back on the energy drinks. | 说少喝能量饮料时能说到做到的助手 | 
| [03:54] | Your contractor called about 20 minutes ago. | 你的承包商二十分钟前打来电话 | 
| [03:56] | He said to give you this estimate | 他说这份估价 | 
| [03:58] | for the renovations you were considering for the media room. | 是你想要的媒体室翻新费用 | 
| [04:02] | Maybe I should try to sell more books. | 也许我应该努力多卖点书 | 
| [04:04] | Want me to get him on the line for you? | 要我帮你给他打电话吗 | 
| [04:05] | No. You know what, I’m beat. | 不用了 我累了 | 
| [04:07] | I just want to change into some comfortable clothes | 我只想换上舒服的衣服 | 
| [04:08] | and play with Arthur. | 跟亚瑟一起玩 | 
| [04:11] | You know what? You can call it a day, too. | 这样吧 你也回去休息吧 | 
| [04:14] | – You sure? Hmm. – Positive. | -你确定吗 -确定 | 
| [04:17] | Oh, my God. I almost forgot. | 天啊 我差点忘了 | 
| [04:19] | There’s someone waiting for you downstairs, an attorney. | 有人在楼下等你 是位律师 | 
| [04:22] | He got here just a few minutes before you did. | 他比你早几分钟到 | 
| [04:24] | You know what, just find out who he’s representing | 你去问问他是代表谁来的 | 
| [04:25] | and what they’ve been accused of, | 以及他们是因为什么被起诉的 | 
| [04:27] | and I’ll get back to him. | 然后我会跟他联系的 | 
| [04:28] | Actually, he said very specifically | 其实他说得很明确 | 
| [04:29] | that he wasn’t looking to hire a detective. | 他不是要雇律师 | 
| [04:32] | He said he wanted to talk to you about a mutual friend. | 他说他想跟你聊聊一位共同的朋友 | 
| [04:34] | Someone named Jamie Moriarty? | 一个叫婕米·莫里亚蒂的人 | 
| [04:38] | “The descent to the infernal regions is easy enough, | “下地狱很容易” | 
| [04:42] | But to retrace one’s steps, | “但想走回头路” | 
| [04:44] | and reach the air above, there’s the rub.” | “回到空中 就很困难” | 
| [04:49] | Virgil. | 维吉尔 | 
| [04:50] | It’s nice to meet you, Virgil. I’m Joan Watson. | 幸会 维吉尔 我是乔恩·华生 | 
| [04:52] | – Actually, um… – You were quoting Virgil. | -其实… -你是在引用维吉尔的诗 | 
| [04:54] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [04:56] | It’s dark down here, but no one’s ever called it “Infernal.” | 这里是很黑 但没人管这里叫过”地狱” | 
| [05:00] | My apologies. I’m Ronald Adair. | 抱歉 我是罗纳德·阿代尔 | 
| [05:02] | My assistant said that you are friends with Jamie Moriarty. | 我的助手说你是婕米·莫里亚蒂的朋友 | 
| [05:06] | I promise, you’re in no danger from me. | 我保证 我不会伤害你 | 
| [05:08] | What about from her? | 那她呢 | 
| [05:10] | Actually, no one’s in danger from her. | 其实她也不会伤害到任何人 | 
| [05:12] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 | 
| [05:14] | Jamie Moriarty is dead. | 婕米·莫里亚蒂死了 | 
| [05:17] | What? | 什么 | 
| [05:18] | Suffice it to say, it was work-related. | 一言以蔽之 她是因工作而死 | 
| [05:23] | I would offer my condolences, but she was a terrible person. | 我很想表示哀悼 但她是个坏人 | 
| [05:27] | She always spoke so highly of you. | 她一直对你评价很高 | 
| [05:29] | I’m here because I’m the executor of her will. | 我来这里是因为我是她的遗嘱执行人 | 
| [05:33] | She left strict instructions that this be brought | 她留下了严格的指令 要把这个 | 
| [05:36] | to Sherlock Holmes upon her demise. | 在她死后送给夏洛克·福尔摩斯 | 
| [05:40] | Sherlock died three years ago. | 夏洛克三年前就死了 | 
| [05:42] | I am aware. | 我知道 | 
| [05:44] | Just as I am aware that he named you his sole heir. | 我也知道他指定你为唯一继承人 | 
| [05:48] | He wanted you to have everything. | 他想让你拥有他的一切 | 
| [05:50] | So I think that makes this yours, don’t you? | 所以我觉得这意味着它是你的了 对吧 | 
| [05:53] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 | 
| [05:54] | Miss Watson… | 华生小姐… | 
| [05:55] | Jamie Moriarty was crazy. | 婕米·莫里亚蒂是个疯子 | 
| [05:57] | It could be a bomb, for all I know. | 据我所知 那可能是个炸弹 | 
| [05:58] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 我觉得不是 | 
| [06:04] | You’ll recall that she had certain rules | 你应该能想起来 | 
| [06:06] | when it came to you and Mr. Holmes. | 她对你和福尔摩斯先生有特殊的原则 | 
| [06:07] | She would never have tried to kill you when she was alive. | 她活着的时候也不会试图杀了你的 | 
| [06:10] | I find it hard to imagine that she would try | 我觉得她死了之后 | 
| [06:12] | now that she is dead. | 也不会这么做 | 
| [06:18] | Big man’s all ready for bed. | 大宝贝已经准备好上床睡觉了 | 
| [06:21] | You want me to put him down before I go, | 你想让我在走之前哄他睡觉 | 
| [06:22] | – or did you want to do it? – No, I’ll do it, thanks. | -还是你自己去 -我自己去 谢了 | 
| [06:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [06:28] | You seem a little off today. | 你今天看起来有点情绪低落 | 
| [06:30] | Yeah, it’s probably because I am a little off today. | 对 可能是因为我真的有点情绪低落 | 
| [06:32] | Odin was sentenced, I had to do that interview. | 奥丁被判刑 我去接受采访 | 
| [06:35] | I-I just, I guess I haven’t had to think | 我想我已经很久没有 | 
| [06:37] | about Sherlock this much in a long time. | 想起这么多夏洛克的事了 | 
| [06:40] | And someone left that for him today. | 今天还有人给他留下了那个 | 
| [06:43] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 | 
| [06:44] | Are you gonna open it? | 你准备把它拆开吗 | 
| [06:46] | I wouldn’t feel right. | 我觉得这样不好 | 
| [06:47] | It’s from someone who cared about him. | 那是一个关心他的人留下的 | 
| [06:50] | Can you send it back? | 你能把它送回去吗 | 
| [06:51] | No. She died, too. | 不行 她也死了 | 
| [06:53] | Well, if they cared about each other, | 如果他们关心彼此 | 
| [06:56] | at least they’re together now, right? | 至少他们现在在一起了 对吧 | 
| [07:02] | Rose, you know what? I changed my mind. | 萝丝 我改变主意了 | 
| [07:04] | Could you stay another hour? | 你能再待一个小时吗 | 
| [07:05] | There’s something I need to do. | 我得去做一件事 | 
| [07:07] | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 工作最适合克服悲痛 | |
| [07:46] | You still playing this game? | 你还在玩这个游戏吗 | 
| [07:48] | It’s not a game. | 这不是游戏 | 
| [07:49] | “It’s an exercise,” I remember. | “这是练习” 我记得 | 
| [07:57] | Got your message. | 收到你的消息了 | 
| [08:00] | So who’s trying to kill you? | 所以是谁想杀你 | 
| [08:04] | And how can I help? | 还有我怎么帮你 | 
| [08:40] | Yesterday, you were visited | 昨天 一个自称是 | 
| [08:41] | by a man who claimed to be Moriarty’s attorney. | 莫里亚蒂的律师的人 来拜访过你 | 
| [08:44] | He said that she had died and… | 他说她死了 | 
| [08:47] | left this package to me. | 并把这个包裹留给了我 | 
| [08:48] | You then went to my grave | 然后你就去了我的坟墓 | 
| [08:51] | and demolished my headstone. | 敲碎了我的墓碑 | 
| [08:52] | I know you said I should only do that in case of emergency… | 我知道你说过只有危急时刻才能这么做 | 
| [08:54] | Ah, my specific instructions were you should only do it | 我给你的指示是只有在生命危急时 | 
| [08:56] | if your life was in danger. | 才这样做 | 
| [08:58] | It was Moriarty, okay? | 是莫里亚蒂 好吗 | 
| [09:00] | You loved her. I… | 你爱过她 我… | 
| [09:02] | Look, whatever it is, I thought you should… have it. | 不管这是什么 我觉得应该把它给你 | 
| [09:24] | I’m assuming you heard about Odin? Our plan worked. | 我猜你听说了奥丁的事吧 我们的计划起效了 | 
| [09:26] | It was my plan. I said we should orchestrate a murder, my murder. | 是我的计划 我说我们应该安排把我杀了 | 
| [09:31] | I predicted that in the course | 我预测到之后 | 
| [09:32] | of the investigation that followed, | 在调查这件案子时 | 
| [09:33] | Odin’s many other crimes would come to light, and I was right. | 奥丁还有其他很多案子都会浮出水面 我想对了 | 
| [09:37] | Which isn’t to say that you didn’t play your part. | 并不是说你没有起到你的作用 | 
| [09:40] | If you hadn’t gone to the crime scene | 如果你没有在鉴证组到之前 | 
| [09:41] | before CSU to replace the shell casings | 去案发现场换掉 | 
| [09:43] | of the bullets that he fired, | 他开枪后留下的弹壳 | 
| [09:44] | the police would’ve realized | 警察就会发现 | 
| [09:45] | they were blanks. | 子弹是空包弹 | 
| [09:47] | And you should also be commended | 另外值得嘉奖的还有 | 
| [09:48] | for the job you did planting my blood. | 你做的我的血液的喷溅痕迹 | 
| [09:49] | You said that you were gonna find a way | 你说过你会想办法 | 
| [09:51] | to contact me once a month. | 每月联系我一次 | 
| [09:53] | That lasted for what, a year? | 你坚持了多久 一年吗 | 
| [09:55] | Give or take. | 多多少少吧 | 
| [09:56] | I have been worried about you | 我过去两年 | 
| [09:57] | for the last two years, | 一直在担心你 | 
| [09:59] | thinking that you had died for real! | 以为你真的死了 | 
| [10:03] | I am talking to you. | 我在跟你说话呢 | 
| [10:05] | Look, I’m sorry if I gave you cause for concern, | 如果让你担心了我很抱歉 | 
| [10:07] | but I assure you | 但我保证 | 
| [10:07] | my falling out of touch was absolutely necessary. | 我不联系你是有绝对必要的 | 
| [10:10] | I kept quite busy after my death. | 我死后非常忙 | 
| [10:13] | Traveled. First to Florence, and then to Tibet. | 四处游历 先去了佛罗伦萨 然后是西藏 | 
| [10:16] | Spent a goodly amount of time in Norway. | 在挪威逗留了很久 | 
| [10:18] | You may have read of the remarkable exploits | 你可能读到过 | 
| [10:20] | of a Norwegian named Sigerson. | 一个叫西格森的挪威人的杰出发现 | 
| [10:22] | I suppose it never occurred to you, | 我猜你可能完全没想到 | 
| [10:24] | you were receiving news of your friend. | 这是你老友的消息吧 | 
| [10:25] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么啊 | 
| [10:27] | Being dead hasn’t kept me from being a detective. | 死亡没有阻止我继续做个侦探 | 
| [10:29] | In fact, it’s been quite a boon. | 实际上 倒是方便了很多 | 
| [10:32] | Over the last three years, I’ve assumed | 过去三年里 我在很多国家 | 
| [10:34] | various identities in various countries, | 扮演了很多身份 | 
| [10:36] | using each of them to strike | 利用每个身份 | 
| [10:37] | at powerful criminals from the shadows– | 在阴影中痛击强大的罪犯们 | 
| [10:40] | including our old friend, Moriarty. | 其中也包括我们的老朋友 莫里亚蒂 | 
| [10:42] | Are you saying that you’re the reason she’s dead? | 你是说她是因你而死的吗 | 
| [10:45] | She isn’t dead. | 她没有死 | 
| [10:47] | You were tricked. | 你们被骗了 | 
| [10:48] | – What? – After my father’s death, | -什么 -我父亲死后 | 
| [10:51] | she did exactly what you and I had long predicted | 她正像我们早就预测过的 | 
| [10:52] | she would do. | 那样做了 | 
| [10:53] | She took over her group again? | 她又掌管了她的小组吗 | 
| [10:56] | Over the years, using various aliases, | 几年间 用很多假名 | 
| [10:58] | I managed to sabotage her efforts. | 我一直在破坏她的努力 | 
| [11:00] | Obviously, | 很显然 | 
| [11:01] | she began to suspect I was still alive. | 她开始怀疑我还活着 | 
| [11:03] | She sent one of her lieutenants here | 她派了一个手下过来 | 
| [11:04] | to attempt to goad you into bringing me to New York. | 想要骗你把我叫到纽约 | 
| [11:08] | And he succeeded. | 他也成功了 | 
| [11:10] | Only natural you’d grow a bit rusty in my absence. | 我不在之后你的直觉有些迟钝也正常 | 
| [11:13] | How can you be sure she isn’t really dead? | 你怎么确定她没死呢 | 
| [11:15] | You think I wouldn’t know? | 你觉得我会不知道吗 | 
| [11:16] | I have no idea what you would know. | 我不知道你会知道些什么 | 
| [11:17] | I haven’t heard from you in two years. | 我两年没有你的消息了 | 
| [11:19] | If I’m right, one of her henchmen | 如果我是对的 她的某个手下 | 
| [11:21] | would have been watching this place, | 应该一直监视着这栋房子 | 
| [11:22] | awaiting my return. | 等我回来 | 
| [11:24] | It’s possible it’s not too late | 现在阻止他联系她 | 
| [11:25] | to stop him from contacting her. | 也许还不是太晚 | 
| [11:28] | I see you’ve made some changes. | 看来你对房子做了些改装 | 
| [11:32] | Do we still have the secret exit to the street? | 还留着去街上的秘密出口吗 | 
| [11:34] | This place has a secret exit? | 这地方有个秘密出口吗 | 
| [11:35] | Mommy, who are you talking to? | 妈妈 你在和谁说话 | 
| [11:38] | Uh, sweetie, just one second. | 宝贝 等一下 | 
| [11:54] | I didn’t pull you away from anything, did I? | 我没有打扰到你吧 | 
| [11:56] | No. Arthur’s in nursery school. | 没有 亚瑟在幼儿园 | 
| [11:59] | So, you said someone got shot out here? | 你说有人在这里被射杀了 | 
| [12:01] | Execution style. | 用处决的方式 | 
| [12:03] | Body’s on the riverbank. | 尸体在河岸边 | 
| [12:05] | According to his I.D. | 从他的身份证 | 
| [12:07] | and the business cards we found in his wallet, | 以及我们在他钱包里找到的名片来看 | 
| [12:09] | he’s an attorney named Ronald Adair. | 他叫罗纳德·阿代尔 是名律师 | 
| [12:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [12:16] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 | 
| [12:19] | Act naturally. | 表现得自然点 | 
| [12:20] | Don’t tell Marcus you know the victim. | 别跟马库斯说你认识被害人 | 
| [12:23] | You still think Moriarty is dead? | 你现在还认为莫里亚蒂死了吗 | 
| [12:25] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不这么想了 | 
| [12:27] | I retraced Adair’s steps after he left you last night. | 我回溯了昨天阿代尔见了你之后的行踪 | 
| [12:29] | A car service dropped him off a block away. | 出租车把他送到了一个街区外 | 
| [12:33] | If you’re attempting to locate me, please stop. | 如果你想定位我 最好停下 | 
| [12:35] | Best we keep this between us. | 这件事最好只有我们俩知道 | 
| [12:36] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 | 
| [12:37] | Positive. | 确定 | 
| [12:39] | I’ll meet you back at the brownstone. | 家里见 | 
| [12:48] | You kept the bees. | 你还留着蜜蜂 | 
| [12:50] | I thought Arthur might find them interesting. | 我想着亚瑟可能会觉得有趣 | 
| [12:53] | Plus, the free honey. | 而且还有免费蜂蜜 | 
| [12:56] | He’s remarkable, your son. | 你儿子很棒 | 
| [12:58] | As I was coming up the street, | 我过来的时候 | 
| [12:59] | he and his nanny walked right by me. | 跟他和他的保姆跟我擦身而过 | 
| [13:02] | She’s ex-military, no? | 她是退伍军人 对吧 | 
| [13:04] | Three tours in Afghanistan. | 曾三次去过阿富汗 | 
| [13:06] | Anyone I helped put in prison | 因为我进监狱的人 | 
| [13:08] | tries to get at me through him… | 都想用他来威胁我 | 
| [13:10] | She puts them to bed with no supper. | 她应该可以轻松解决他们 | 
| [13:13] | Something like that. | 差不多 | 
| [13:15] | You’re still a blonde. | 你还是金发 | 
| [13:16] | You just noticed? | 你才发现 | 
| [13:19] | How’d you get the…? | 你头上是怎么回事 | 
| [13:20] | Oh, uh… difference of opinion | 跟瑞士近卫队的队员 | 
| [13:22] | with a compromised member of the Guardia Svizzera. | 意见不合的后果 | 
| [13:25] | He thought the Pope should be kidnapped. | 他想绑架教皇 | 
| [13:28] | I didn’t. | 我不同意 | 
| [13:30] | Look, I’m sorry about earlier, rushing through everything. | 我为之前的表现道歉 我太过仓促了 | 
| [13:35] | Three years on my own, | 自己过了三年 | 
| [13:36] | my manners aren’t what they used to be. | 我的礼仪不比过去了 | 
| [13:40] | I do owe you an explanation for breaking off contact | 我欠你一个解释 | 
| [13:42] | the way that I did. | 关于我突然断了联系 | 
| [13:44] | Perhaps I could give it over tea? | 也许我们可以坐下喝杯茶慢慢聊 | 
| [13:47] | The early days of my exile | 我流亡的早期 | 
| [13:48] | were difficult. | 很艰难 | 
| [13:50] | I didn’t just give up my friends when I left New York, | 我离开纽约的时候 不仅放弃了我的朋友 | 
| [13:52] | I gave up my career as well. | 也放弃了我的事业 | 
| [13:54] | I tried to focus on my health, on my sobriety, | 我试着专注于我的健康和戒毒 | 
| [13:57] | but it-it wasn’t enough. | 但是并没有用 | 
| [14:00] | I needed an outlet. | 我需要一个发泄方式 | 
| [14:01] | I needed to work. So I did. | 我需要工作 所以我开始工作了 | 
| [14:04] | You said you started taking on new identities. | 你说过你开始用新的身份了 | 
| [14:07] | In Florence, I was Altamont. | 在佛罗伦萨 我是阿尔塔蒙特 | 
| [14:09] | In Norway, I was Sigerson. | 在挪威 我是斯格森 | 
| [14:11] | With each new city came a new name, | 一个新城市就有一个新名字 | 
| [14:13] | and with each new name, a new profession. | 一个新名字就有一个新的职业 | 
| [14:15] | A new profession? | 新职业 | 
| [14:16] | Work as a consulting detective, | 我想你应该认同 | 
| [14:18] | I’m sure you’ll agree, was impossible. | 我不可能继续做顾问侦探 | 
| [14:19] | There was too much risk | 太冒险了 | 
| [14:20] | I would be recognized by an old ally, | 我可能会被旧同事认出来 | 
| [14:23] | or worse, an old enemy, so… | 或者更糟糕点 被旧敌人认出来 | 
| [14:26] | I crafted aliases | 伪造身份 | 
| [14:27] | which would allow me to get close to criminals | 可以让我不受怀疑地 | 
| [14:29] | without arousing suspicion. | 接近罪犯 | 
| [14:31] | In France, for example, I posed | 例如 在法国 | 
| [14:32] | as a researcher of coal tar derivatives. | 我发表了一篇关于煤焦油衍生物的研究 | 
| [14:35] | Within a few months, | 之后的几个月内 | 
| [14:36] | I was able to demonstrate to the French government– | 我向法国政府证明了 | 
| [14:38] | anonymously, of course– | 当然是通过匿名的方式 | 
| [14:40] | that the French energy giant Puissance Générale | 法国能源巨鳄兴业公司 | 
| [14:42] | was involved in illegal coal mining in Morocco | 插手了摩洛哥的非法煤矿开采 | 
| [14:44] | and responsible for the deaths of dozens of miners. | 并且应该对数十名旷工的死亡负责 | 
| [14:46] | That was you? | 那是你做的 | 
| [14:48] | Just one of my adventures. | 只是我的冒险经历之一 | 
| [14:50] | But with my adventures came powerful enemies. | 但是随着我的冒险产生了更强大的敌人 | 
| [14:53] | Corporations and criminal organizations | 各大公司和犯罪组织 | 
| [14:55] | who would stop at nothing to find me. | 会不惜一切找到我 | 
| [14:58] | Communication with you, therefore, | 因此 和你保持联系 | 
| [15:00] | became even more dangerous. | 就变得更危险了 | 
| [15:01] | In the event I was exposed, | 关于我揭露出来的犯罪事件 | 
| [15:03] | I didn’t want anyone to think | 我不想让任何人认为 | 
| [15:04] | that you were party to my endeavors. | 其中也有你的参与 | 
| [15:06] | You could’ve said all this | 两年前你最后一次给我信息时 | 
| [15:07] | in your last message to me two years ago. | 可以告诉我这些 | 
| [15:09] | I couldn’t risk you trying to help me. | 我不想冒险让你帮我 | 
| [15:11] | Not after your last message. | 尤其在收到你的消息后 | 
| [15:15] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 | 
| [15:16] | I told you about him. | 我跟你说了他 | 
| [15:18] | Your adoption had just been approved. | 你的领养申请当时刚被批了 | 
| [15:20] | That changed everything for both of us. | 那让我们之间的一切都变了 | 
| [15:22] | If anything had happened to him because of me… | 如果他因为我而出了什么事… | 
| [15:26] | I confess, | 我承认 | 
| [15:27] | I didn’t appreciate the extent to which my silence affected you | 我真没想到自己的消失对你影响这么大 | 
| [15:31] | until you published your book. | 直到你出版了你的书 | 
| [15:34] | The book was a tribute to you. | 那书是对你的悼念 | 
| [15:36] | It was revenge. | 那是报复 | 
| [15:38] | You knew that I would hate having so much known about me. | 你明知我很讨厌被人知道这么多事 | 
| [15:44] | Fine, it was revenge. | 好吧 就是报复 | 
| [15:48] | You seem good. | 你看起来不错 | 
| [15:52] | Happy. | 很开心 | 
| [15:53] | Dare say I am. | 确实是的 | 
| [15:55] | The work I’ve been doing | 我目前的工作 | 
| [15:56] | has been some of the most rewarding of my career. | 是我职业生涯中最有价值的一次了 | 
| [15:59] | And I need look no further than your refrigerator | 我只用看你的冰箱 | 
| [16:01] | to see that you’re happy as well. | 就知道你也很开心 | 
| [16:03] | Yes, my death three years ago was born out of desperation. | 是的 三年前我的死是源于绝望 | 
| [16:06] | But, as it turns out… | 但结果 | 
| [16:10] | it could be the best thing that’s happened to either of us. | 却成了你我生命中最美好的事 | 
| [16:13] | Moriarty. | 莫里亚蒂 | 
| [16:14] | If she knows you’re alive, does that mean we’re in danger? | 如果她知道你还活着 那意味着我们有危险吗 | 
| [16:16] | She never wanted us dead before, | 她之前从未希望我们死 | 
| [16:19] | but we’ve changed over the last three years. | 但在过去三年中 我们已经改变了 | 
| [16:20] | It’s possible she has as well. | 她可能也变了 | 
| [16:22] | Ronald Adair had to have been | 罗纳德·阿代尔可能是 | 
| [16:23] | our best shot at figuring out what her next move was, right? | 我们搞清她下一步计划的最好机会 对吗 | 
| [16:26] | If he wasn’t, why would she have had him killed? | 如果他不是 为什么她要杀了他 | 
| [16:29] | I’ve known his name for some time. | 我早就听说过他了 | 
| [16:30] | He is a part of her inner circle. | 他是她圈子里的核心人物 | 
| [16:32] | But I think a deep dive is in order. | 但我觉得应该深挖一下 | 
| [16:33] | We should break into his home, have a look around. | 我们应该闯进他家 调查一番 | 
| [16:36] | We don’t need to break in. We can just call Marcus. | 我们不必闯进去 打给马库斯就行了 | 
| [16:38] | The man thinks I’m dead. | 他以为我死了 | 
| [16:42] | Well, about that… | 说到这个… | 
| [16:44] | I can’t believe you told him what we did. | 真不敢相信你把我们做的事告诉他了 | 
| [16:46] | He thought you were really dead, okay? | 他当时以为你真的死了 好吗 | 
| [16:48] | He took it hard; so did the captain. | 他很难过 警监也是 | 
| [16:50] | After a few weeks, I just couldn’t lie to them anymore. | 几周后 我没法再欺骗他们了 | 
| [16:53] | You told the captain as well? | 你还告诉警监了 | 
| [16:56] | They could’ve exposed us. | 他们可能会暴露我们 | 
| [16:57] | Odin Reichenbach could’ve gone free. | 奥丁·赖兴巴赫有可能逍遥法外 | 
| [16:59] | Okay. Were they happy about what we did? No. | 好吧 他们喜欢我们的做法吗 不 | 
| [17:00] | But Odin had threatened their families. | 但奥丁威胁了他们的家人 | 
| [17:03] | They knew he had to go. | 他们知道必须得抓到他 | 
| [17:10] | It’s good to see you, Marcus. | 很高兴见到你 马库斯 | 
| [17:14] | I’m doing this for you. | 我肯帮忙是为了你 | 
| [17:16] | Not him. | 不是为了他 | 
| [17:31] | So, did you also punch Watson when she told you I was alive? | 华生告诉你我还活着时 你也给了她一拳吗 | 
| [17:33] | Captain Gregson and I were pretty ticked when she explained, | 她告诉我们时 格雷森警监和我都非常生气 | 
| [17:37] | but at least she was here. | 但至少她把实情告诉了我们 | 
| [17:38] | At least she acknowledged what you two put us through. | 至少她承认了你们给我们带来的伤害 | 
| [17:43] | Well, it’s good to see you’ve thrived, Marcus. | 很高兴看到你过得不错 马库斯 | 
| [17:44] | Becoming captain, not to mention a husband and father. | 当上了警监 更别提成了家有了孩子 | 
| [17:51] | When did Captain Gregson retire? | 格雷森警监是什么时候退休的 | 
| [17:53] | About a year ago. | 大约一年前 | 
| [17:54] | He wanted to spend as much time as possible with Paige | 他想趁着还有机会 | 
| [17:57] | – while he still could. – She passed? | -多陪陪佩吉 -她过世了吗 | 
| [18:00] | Yeah, and in case you’re wondering, | 是的 以防你好奇 | 
| [18:01] | she’s actually gone, | 她是真的离世了 | 
| [18:02] | not off fighting super-crime in Europe or anything. | 而不是去欧洲打击超级犯罪什么的 | 
| [18:06] | I didn’t know. | 我都不知道 | 
| [18:07] | Funny how much you don’t hear about | 你都让你的朋友以为你死了 | 
| [18:09] | when you let your friends think you’re dead. | 他们的很多近况你居然不知道 还真”奇怪”啊 | 
| [18:12] | I think I found something. | 我觉得我发现了点什么 | 
| [18:15] | So, coming to see me was not | 来见我并不是阿代尔 | 
| [18:17] | the only interesting thing that Adair did yesterday. | 昨天做过的唯一一件有意思的事 | 
| [18:20] | According to this, | 根据这个 | 
| [18:21] | he received a wire transfer of $200,000 from an account in Dubai. | 迪拜一个账户给他汇了二十万 | 
| [18:25] | And then an hour later, he wired | 一小时后 他给一个 | 
| [18:26] | the same amount to someone named Hernán Zielenko. | 叫赫尔南·泽兰科的账户打了相同的金额 | 
| [18:30] | Like he was sending the money along as an intermediary. | 就好像他以中间人的身份把钱汇出了 | 
| [18:33] | Could be it was just another errand for Moriarty. | 可能是莫里亚蒂给他的另一项差事 | 
| [18:35] | I’m familiar with the bank. | 我认得这个银行 | 
| [18:37] | They specialize in client privacy. | 他们专注于客户隐私 | 
| [18:39] | Extracting the source of the money could take days. | 查出款项来源可能需要数天 | 
| [18:42] | Then we start with the recipient. | 那我们就从收款人开始着手 | 
| [18:44] | Zielenko. | 泽兰科 | 
| [18:46] | Ron Adair is dead, huh? | 罗纳德·阿代尔死了 | 
| [18:49] | Man, I just talked to him yesterday. | 我昨天才跟他说过话 | 
| [18:51] | Actually, we know. That’s why we’re here. | 我们知道 所以我们才来找你 | 
| [18:53] | What, you think I had something to do with it? | 什么 你们觉得我和他的死有关 | 
| [18:55] | Right now, we’re just interested in the 200 grand | 目前 我们只对阿代尔从迪拜一个账户 | 
| [18:57] | Adair sent you from an account in Dubai. | 给你打的二十万感兴趣 | 
| [19:00] | We did our homework before coming here, Mr. Zielenko. | 我们来之前调查过了 泽兰科先生 | 
| [19:03] | Far as we can tell, you keep your nose clean, | 据我们所知 你洁身自爱 | 
| [19:05] | but some of the names on your payroll jumped out. | 但你手下拿钱的一些人很显眼 | 
| [19:08] | They’re the kind of names that tend to get no-show jobs | 他们是那种可能从”朋友”那儿接到一些 | 
| [19:10] | at construction sites from… friends. | 不用出面的建筑工地活儿的人 | 
| [19:13] | He’s saying he reckons your mates | 他是说他认出了你的朋友 | 
| [19:15] | are involved in organized crime. | 卷入了有组织犯罪 | 
| [19:18] | Yeah, your friends said they work for the police, | 你朋友说他们为警局工作 | 
| [19:20] | but I didn’t catch your name. | 但我还不知道你的名字 | 
| [19:22] | Gareth Lestrade. I’m on loan from Scotland Yard. | 加莱斯·雷斯垂德 我是苏格兰场外借过来的 | 
| [19:25] | We just want to know what the transfer was about. | 我们只想知道那笔转账是怎么回事 | 
| [19:27] | Maybe you were a go-between, same as Adair, | 也许你是中间人 像阿代尔一样 | 
| [19:29] | and one of your friends is the one doing business | 你们的朋友才是那个和我们 | 
| [19:32] | with the person we’re interested in. | 感兴趣的人做交易的人 | 
| [19:34] | Look, hand to God, | 听着 我发誓 | 
| [19:35] | Adair was just paying me back what he lost at cards. | 阿代尔只是还我牌局的赌资 | 
| [19:38] | See, we play poker in the same card room. | 你瞧 我们一直在同一鸽牌室玩牌 | 
| [19:40] | The weekend before last, we got into it, heads-up. | 上个周末 我们开局 玩了个爽快 | 
| [19:43] | Lasted for hours. | 打了好几个点 | 
| [19:45] | Adair didn’t know when to quit. He just kept losing. | 阿代尔不知何时收手 结果不停地输 | 
| [19:48] | By the end of the night, he was in to me for the 200K. | 那晚结束时 他欠了我二十万 | 
| [19:52] | And that’s the hand that finally ended it. | 就是那手牌让他停手的 | 
| [19:54] | You mind telling us where the card room is, | 你能告诉我们牌室在哪吗 | 
| [19:56] | so we can confirm all that? | 我们好核实一下 | 
| [19:58] | Yeah. That, I can’t do. | 关于这个 我不能说 | 
| [20:00] | See, these friends of mine– | 我的这些朋友 | 
| [20:01] | the ones that you mentioned– it’s their operation. | 你提到的那些朋友 这是他们的牌局 | 
| [20:05] | I’m not gonna be the guy who brings the cops there. | 我可不愿成为带条子过去的人 | 
| [20:08] | Now, you want to arrest me for that, fine. | 如果你们想因此逮捕我 行 | 
| [20:10] | I’ll call my lawyer right now. | 我现在就打电话叫律师 | 
| [20:14] | Marcus is gonna keep looking into Adair. | 马库斯会继续查阿代尔 | 
| [20:17] | If he was as degenerate a gambler as Zielenko says, | 如果他真像泽兰科说的那样嗜赌成性 | 
| [20:20] | other people in his life are bound to know. | 其他人肯定也有所耳闻 | 
| [20:21] | In the meantime, I thought | 同时 我想 | 
| [20:23] | we could apply pressure to that bank in Dubai. | 我们可以继续向迪拜的银行施压 | 
| [20:26] | Well, you’re welcome to try, | 你大可以尝试 | 
| [20:26] | but I’m not ready to move off Zielenko just yet. | 但我还不准备放弃对泽兰科的调查 | 
| [20:29] | I think he knows more than he’s letting on. | 我觉得他没有说出所有实情 | 
| [20:31] | I don’t necessarily disagree, but how do you plan to prove it? | 我不完全反对 但你打算怎么证明 | 
| [20:35] | With these. | 用这些 | 
| [20:39] | Hey, Rose is coming back with Arthur soon. | 萝丝一会儿和亚瑟一起回来 | 
| [20:41] | Oh, this won’t take long. | 这不会太久 | 
| [20:42] | Uh, can I help you find something? | 我能帮你找吗 | 
| [20:44] | While we were at Zielenko’s office, | 当我们在泽兰科办公室时 | 
| [20:46] | I noticed that these cards are made of plastic, not paper. | 我注意到这些牌是塑料的 而不是纸制的 | 
| [20:48] | Yeah, lots of players use them. They last longer. | 对 很多玩家用这种 不容易坏 | 
| [20:50] | True, but it opened up a possibility. | 没错 但也有其他可能性 | 
| [20:53] | Acetone? | 丙酮 | 
| [20:54] | What do you need that for? | 你用这个干什么 | 
| [20:56] | To melt the cards. | 把牌融化 | 
| [20:59] | How is melting a playing card gonna help us | 融化牌怎么能帮助我们 | 
| [21:00] | figure out what Moriarty is up to? | 找出莫里亚蒂的目的 | 
| [21:02] | It isn’t. I no longer think she’s behind this. | 不能 我不再认为她是幕后主使 | 
| [21:05] | – What? – Someone else lured me out of hiding | -什么 -另有其人引我出山 | 
| [21:07] | and had Adair claim it was on Moriarty’s behalf. | 并让阿代尔声称是受莫里亚蒂指使 | 
| [21:11] | Look at that card. | 看那张牌 | 
| [21:13] | It’s an RFID chip. | 里面有射频识别芯片 | 
| [21:15] | In the same way these can be used | 和那些能辨识员工的 | 
| [21:16] | in a key card to identify employees, | 工卡内部芯片一样 | 
| [21:18] | they can also be used in playing cards | 它们也能在牌局中用来 | 
| [21:21] | to identify a card’s suit and rank. | 辨别牌的花色和大小 | 
| [21:23] | So Zielenko was using them to cheat. | 那么说泽兰科在用它们作弊 | 
| [21:24] | That’s how he won all that money from Adair. | 所以他才从阿代尔那赢了那么多钱 | 
| [21:26] | It was a setup. | 那是场陷阱 | 
| [21:28] | Someone, some third party, | 有人 第三方 | 
| [21:29] | wanted Adair in debt to Zielenko. | 想让阿代尔欠泽兰科钱 | 
| [21:32] | Why? Because they intended to settle his debt for him. | 为什么 因为他们打算替阿代尔还钱 | 
| [21:35] | All he had to do… | 而他只需要 | 
| [21:36] | Was come here the other night and tell me Moriarty was dead. | 在那晚过来告诉我莫里亚蒂死了 | 
| [21:39] | That’s why you think Moriarty isn’t behind this. | 因此你认为莫里亚蒂不是幕后主使 | 
| [21:42] | If she wanted Adair to lie to me, | 如果她想让阿代尔骗我 | 
| [21:43] | she could’ve just ordered him to do it. | 她大可以直接指使他 | 
| [21:45] | Using these cards requires a special table, | 要用这些牌需要特制的牌桌 | 
| [21:48] | with a special sensor at every seat. | 每个凳子上都有传感器 | 
| [21:50] | Then the card room must’ve been in on it. | 那牌室肯定也是陷阱的一部分 | 
| [21:52] | Zielenko basically said it was run by a mob family. | 泽兰科说牌局是由黑道家庭所经营 | 
| [21:54] | The Delluccis. The thing is, | 德鲁齐家族 问题是 | 
| [21:56] | I’ve never crossed paths with any of them. | 我从未与他们家族任何人有交集 | 
| [21:58] | We have, as they say, “no beef.” | 我跟他们 用俗话说就是”无冤无仇” | 
| [22:00] | So it’s hard to imagine they’re the ones looking for me. | 很难想象是他们在找我 | 
| [22:02] | So if it wasn’t them? | 那如果不是他们 | 
| [22:04] | It was someone with the skills required | 那这个人就得具备 | 
| [22:06] | to infiltrate a mob card room | 渗透黑帮牌局的技术 | 
| [22:08] | and plant equipment without being detected. | 并留下装备还不为人知 | 
| [22:13] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [22:15] | These cards have a very distinctive pattern. | 这些牌有显著的特征 | 
| [22:18] | One of my aliases has a contact in New York that might be able | 我的一个假身份在纽约有个线人也许能 | 
| [22:21] | to help us identify the card room where they came from. | 帮助我们找到使用这牌的牌室 | 
| [22:25] | What’s the Tellavecchio case? | 泰勒维奇奥的案子是什么 | 
| [22:28] | – Hmm? – The Tellavecchio case. | -什么 -泰勒维奇奥的案子 | 
| [22:30] | I heard Marcus ask you about it outside the warehouse. | 我听到马库斯在仓库外问你 | 
| [22:34] | It sounded quite serious. | 听起来很严重 | 
| [22:36] | I mean, while I’m here, perhaps I could, you know… | 我是说 趁我在这里 也许我可以… | 
| [22:38] | It’s handled. Thank you. | 已经解决了 谢谢你 | 
| [22:43] | There is another way that we could identify | 还有另外一个办法可以辨认 | 
| [22:45] | the people we’re looking for. | 我们要寻找的人 | 
| [22:47] | – But you’d have to pursue it alone. – What is it? | -但需要你一个人去 -是什么 | 
| [22:49] | Well, if I’m right and Moriarty did not send Adair here, | 如果我是对的 莫里亚蒂没有派阿代尔来 | 
| [22:52] | whoever did, obviously has awareness of her group. | 无论是谁 显然知道她那团体 | 
| [22:55] | – So? – So, perhaps her group has | -所以呢 -所以 或许她那团体 | 
| [22:57] | a corresponding awareness of them. | 也相对的知道他们 | 
| [23:14] | Ellory? | 艾洛莉 | 
| [23:16] | Miss Watson. | 华生女士 | 
| [23:18] | I was surprised to get your message. | 收到你的消息我很意外 | 
| [23:20] | When I went to the café where you met Sherlock four years ago, | 我去了你4年前和夏洛克见面的咖啡馆 | 
| [23:23] | they said you hadn’t worked there in a long time. | 他们说你早不在那里工作了 | 
| [23:26] | They claimed they had no idea how to reach you. | 他们说不知道怎么联络你 | 
| [23:28] | The first part’s true. | 第一部分是真的 | 
| [23:30] | In other words, you’ve moved up in Moriarty’s organization? | 换句话说 你在莫里亚蒂的组织里上位了 | 
| [23:34] | I’m here to see the performance– | 我是来看表演的 | 
| [23:36] | Well, to keep an eye on someone | 实际是来监视一位 | 
| [23:38] | who’s here to see the performance. | 来看表演的人 | 
| [23:41] | So what is it you want to ask me? | 那么 你想问我什么 | 
| [23:45] | A lawyer named Ronald Adair came to see me yesterday. | 一个叫罗纳德・阿代尔的律师昨天来找我 | 
| [23:49] | He told me that Moriarty was dead. | 他告诉我莫里亚蒂死了 | 
| [23:51] | The thing is, I don’t think that’s true. | 问题是 我认为这不是真的 | 
| [23:54] | I think someone made him say that. | 我想是有人要他这么说 | 
| [23:57] | So my question to you is: | 所以我想问你的是 | 
| [23:59] | who would want me to think that Moriarty had died? | 谁会想让我以为莫里亚蒂已经死了 | 
| [24:07] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 | 
| [24:09] | You want information, but so far, | 你想要信息 但是目前为止 | 
| [24:12] | you’re the one filling in the blanks for me. | 你一直在给我填补空白 | 
| [24:17] | One of my jobs | 我的工作之一 | 
| [24:18] | is to track our people’s movements in New York. | 就是追踪我们的人在纽约的行径 | 
| [24:21] | When I realized Adair had gone to your home yesterday, | 当我意识到阿代尔昨天去了你家后 | 
| [24:24] | I confronted him. | 我去找了他 | 
| [24:27] | Asked him why. | 问他原因 | 
| [24:29] | He said I had it all wrong. | 他说我搞错了 | 
| [24:30] | He hadn’t been anywhere near your place. | 他根本没有接近过你家 | 
| [24:33] | You’re the one that killed him. | 是你杀了他 | 
| [24:36] | Thank you for confirming for me he’d been compromised. | 谢谢你帮我确认他已经叛变了 | 
| [24:40] | Let me ask you a question. | 我来问你个问题 | 
| [24:43] | Why do you suppose | 你觉得为什么 | 
| [24:44] | someone would want you to think my boss was dead? | 有人会想让你以为我的老板已经死了 | 
| [24:47] | I have no idea. | 我完全不知道 | 
| [24:50] | Maybe– just maybe, | 或许 只是或许 | 
| [24:53] | they think your partner is alive, too. | 他们认为你的搭档也还活着 | 
| [24:55] | They thought you would try to send him a message. | 他们认为你会想要给他发信息 | 
| [24:57] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 | 
| [24:58] | Joan. It’s okay. | 乔恩 没事的 | 
| [25:01] | We’ve known he’s alive for months. | 我们知道他还活着有几个月了 | 
| [25:05] | He did a little work for the Vatican last year. | 他去年为梵蒂冈做了些小事 | 
| [25:08] | Ended up with a scar right here. | 在这里留下了伤疤 | 
| [25:12] | Word got back to us. | 话传到我们这里 | 
| [25:16] | Say you’re right, Sherlock is alive. | 就算你是对的 夏洛克还活着 | 
| [25:19] | If Moriarty knew that… | 如果莫里亚蒂知道了… | 
| [25:20] | Why did she let him keep interfering with her operations? | 为什么她任由他阻挠我们的行动 | 
| [25:24] | Because he was hurting her enemies even more, | 因为他伤害她的敌人更多 | 
| [25:26] | net gain for her. | 对她来说是收益 | 
| [25:28] | Plus… you know how she is about him. | 再说 你也知道她对他的感觉 | 
| [25:36] | It’s been a pleasure finally meeting you. | 能见到你真是太好了 | 
| [25:39] | If you do find out who sent Adair, will you let me know? | 如果你找出了指使阿代尔的人 能告诉我吗 | 
| [25:43] | We’d love to have a chat with them. | 我们很想和他聊聊 | 
| [25:46] | Either way, my boss, your partner… | 无论如何 我的老板 你的搭档 | 
| [25:51] | the game goes on. | 游戏将继续 | 
| [25:55] | We’ll see each other around. | 咱们后会有期 | 
| [26:13] | Watson. | 华生 | 
| [26:13] | Looks like you were half right. | 看起来你说对了一半 | 
| [26:15] | That’s half unlikely. | 这可不太可能 | 
| [26:17] | Moriarty is alive, | 莫里亚蒂还活着 | 
| [26:18] | but she did not send Adair. | 但她没有派出阿代尔 | 
| [26:20] | So what did I get wrong? | 那我哪里错了 | 
| [26:22] | The people who sent Adair did not kill him. | 指使阿代尔的人没有杀他 | 
| [26:24] | Her people killed him because she didn’t send him. | 是她的人杀了他 因为她没有派出他 | 
| [26:28] | And using her name in vain is a capital offense. | 乱用她的名义是重大罪过 | 
| [26:32] | As far as who he was working for, | 至于他在为谁工作 | 
| [26:34] | their guess is as good as ours. | 他们和咱们一样没头绪 | 
| [26:36] | Well, if we’re lucky, we won’t have to guess. | 如果幸运 我们都不用猜了 | 
| [26:37] | My contact was able to help me find the card room | 我的线人帮我找到了牌室 | 
| [26:40] | where Zielenko swindled Adair. | 就是泽兰科骗了阿代尔的地方 | 
| [26:42] | Is it in a submarine? Because your reception is terrible. | 那是在潜艇里吗 因为你的信号很差 | 
| [26:45] | No. I’m not underwater, I’m underground. | 不 我不在水下 是在地下 | 
| [26:48] | I found the technology used to cheat Adair. | 我找到了用来骗阿代尔的装置 | 
| [26:51] | If we’re able to trace it… | 如果我们能够追踪它 | 
| [26:54] | Watson? Watson? | 华生 华生 | 
| [27:03] | You. | 你 | 
| [27:05] | Me. | 我 | 
| [27:09] | Got to say, you’re looking pretty spry for a dead man. | 我得说 对于一个死人来说你还真精神 | 
| [27:19] | When my phone went blue, | 当我手机变蓝时 | 
| [27:22] | half expected Odin Reichenbach to appear. | 我有一半期望奥丁・赖兴巴赫会出来 | 
| [27:24] | You thought that was his technology? | 你以为那是他的技术 | 
| [27:26] | Please. We gave that to him. | 拜托 是我们给他的 | 
| [27:29] | So, watching his trial these last three years, | 所以 关注着他过去三年的庭审 | 
| [27:32] | I kept waiting for your name to come up. | 我一直等着你的名字出现 | 
| [27:34] | It never did. How did you manage that? | 可从来没有 你是怎么做到的 | 
| [27:36] | Let’s just say he understood it was in his best interest | 这么说吧 他明白对他来说最好的情况 | 
| [27:38] | to keep my name and the NSA out of it. | 就是把我和国安局排除在外 | 
| [27:41] | Lest he be brutally murdered in a federal prison? | 免得他在联邦监狱里被残忍地杀害 | 
| [27:46] | I understand congratulations are in order. | 我知道应该祝贺你 | 
| [27:48] | Not only did you manage to sidestep the scandal, | 你不仅成功躲过了丑闻 | 
| [27:50] | but you got a promotion. | 还得到了升职 | 
| [27:53] | What exactly does the NSA’s director of foreign affairs do? | 国安局的外交事务部主任到底是做什么的 | 
| [27:57] | Well, it’s hard to explain. | 这很难解释清楚 | 
| [28:00] | Spy on everyone, everywhere, all of the time? | 时刻监视所有人 无论在哪 | 
| [28:02] | Maybe it’s not that hard to explain. | 也许解释起来也没那么难 | 
| [28:04] | I mean, the truth is, without this new gig, | 事实是这样的 如果没有这个新技术 | 
| [28:06] | I probably wouldn’t have figured out you were still alive. | 我可能不会知道你还活着 | 
| [28:09] | The work you did in Florence? | 你在弗洛伦萨的工作 | 
| [28:11] | Tibet? Norway? | 西藏 挪威 | 
| [28:13] | All those bad guys practically gift wrapped for law enforcement. | 那些给执法部门送上门来的坏人 | 
| [28:16] | Nobody stepping up to take credit? | 没有人站出来邀功请赏 | 
| [28:19] | I mean, I couldn’t be sure it was you, | 我不能确定是你干的 | 
| [28:20] | but I figured, why not take a flier? | 但是我想 为什么不冒个险 | 
| [28:22] | You compromised Adair. | 你收买了阿代尔 | 
| [28:25] | You lured me back to New York. | 你把我骗回了纽约 | 
| [28:29] | Look, for all intents and purposes, I’m dead. | 不管出于什么目的 我已经死了 | 
| [28:33] | Why go to all the trouble of unearthing me | 为什么还要大费周章把我挖出来 | 
| [28:35] | just to make it official? | 正式确认一下呢 | 
| [28:38] | You think I’m here to kill you? | 你认为我是来杀你的 | 
| [28:40] | I-I lured you back here | 我把你骗回这里 | 
| [28:41] | because I think the work you’ve been doing is top-shelf. | 是因为我认为我们一直以来做的工作很重要 | 
| [28:44] | I wanted to know if you’d be willing to do it on assignment. | 我想知道你是否愿意接这项任务 | 
| [28:48] | Me? | 我 | 
| [28:50] | An operative of the U.S. government? | 美国政府的特工 | 
| [28:53] | A-Answering to you? | 向你汇报 | 
| [28:55] | I wouldn’t ask you to change a thing. | 我不会要求你做出什么改变 | 
| [29:00] | The work I’ve been doing has been entirely on foreign soil. | 我一直以来做的工作都是在海外进行的 | 
| [29:03] | I’ve been solving problems for other countries, not the U.S. | 我一直为其他国家解决问题 而不是为美国 | 
| [29:06] | Come on, Holmes. | 拜托 福尔摩斯 | 
| [29:07] | I mean, we may not be as pretty as we used to be, | 我们可能没有以前那么体面了 | 
| [29:08] | but we’re still the straw that stirs the drink. | 但是真正做事的还是要靠我们 | 
| [29:11] | Other countries’ problems become our problems. | 其他国家的问题成了我们的问题 | 
| [29:13] | Their bad guys become our bad guys. | 他们的坏人成了我们的坏人 | 
| [29:15] | You’ve been doing us favor after favor. | 你帮了我们一个又一个忙 | 
| [29:18] | I just– I-I want to make it official. | 我只是 想弄正式点 | 
| [29:20] | I want you to have the tools that you need. | 我希望你们能有你们需要的工具 | 
| [29:23] | The NSA’s full suite of surveillance capabilities? | 国安局的全套监控能力 | 
| [29:26] | Everything we can do. | 只要是我们能做到的 | 
| [29:28] | Everything we already know. | 所有我们已经掌握的 | 
| [29:30] | You think you’re having fun now? | 你以为现在是在玩吗 | 
| [29:33] | What’s the catch? | 你有什么诡计 | 
| [29:34] | There has to be a catch? | 一定要有诡计吗 | 
| [29:38] | You’ve been a ghost for the last three years. | 过去三年你一直是个幽灵 | 
| [29:42] | I’m asking you to be one for the rest of your life. | 我希望你余生都能当个幽灵 | 
| [29:49] | This woman, Ellory, | 这个女人 艾洛莉 | 
| [29:51] | she confessed, but | 她都交待了 不过 | 
| [29:53] | you don’t think we can do anything about it? | 你认为我们对此束手无策 | 
| [29:55] | Knowing Moriarty, Ellory could be in another country by now. | 莫里亚蒂和艾洛莉现在可能已经在其他国家了 | 
| [29:59] | Well, if Sherlock’s psycho ex-girlfriend didn’t trick him | 如果不是夏洛克的神经病前女友 | 
| [30:02] | into coming back to New York, who did? | 把他骗回纽约的话 那又能是谁 | 
| [30:05] | He’s working on it. He called me last night, | 他正在查 他昨天给我打了电话 | 
| [30:07] | but his signal was terrible; we got cut off. | 但他的信号非常不好 我们断线了 | 
| [30:09] | He never called you back? | 他没再打给你 | 
| [30:12] | Yeah, well, you know how good he is at staying in touch. | 好吧 你知道他有多”擅长”保持联络 | 
| [30:17] | Must be weird for you, having him back. | 他的回归 你对你来说一定很奇怪 | 
| [30:22] | Weird is an understatement. | “奇怪”真是个保守的说法 | 
| [30:25] | You’re not mad at him? | 你不生他的气 | 
| [30:29] | I’m getting over it. | 我看开了 | 
| [30:31] | I mean, he seems happy. | 他看着挺开心的 | 
| [30:32] | The work he’s doing, it suits him. | 他做的工作 很适合他 | 
| [30:34] | It’s not the kind of work that he and I could’ve done together, | 不是那种我们可以一起合作的工作 | 
| [30:36] | even before Arthur. | 即便是在有亚瑟之前 | 
| [30:39] | You gonna tell him? | 你会告诉他吗 | 
| [30:43] | Like I said, he seems happy. | 我说了 他看着挺开心的 | 
| [30:47] | I’m not gonna tell him anything. | 我什么都不会告诉他的 | 
| [30:50] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 我说的就是这个 | 
| [30:54] | I’m terribly sorry. I thought he’d be at school. | 非常抱歉 我以为他在学校 | 
| [30:57] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [30:58] | Arthur, this is an old friend of Mommy’s. | 亚瑟 这位是妈妈的老朋友 | 
| [31:00] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [31:04] | Truly an honor. | 非常荣幸 | 
| [31:09] | Um, listen, honey, | 听着 宝贝 | 
| [31:10] | why don’t you go put your gi on, | 你去把道服换上 | 
| [31:11] | and then we’re gonna go to class, okay? | 然后我们去上课 好吗 | 
| [31:13] | – Okay. – Okay. Go on. | -好的 -好 去吧 | 
| [31:22] | Martial arts? | 武术吗 | 
| [31:24] | I just thought it’s never too early, right? | 我觉得越早越好 | 
| [31:26] | I was worried about you. | 我一直在担心你 | 
| [31:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [31:29] | Busy night. | 昨晚很忙 | 
| [31:31] | I found the person who was looking for me. | 我知道是谁在找我了 | 
| [31:34] | McNally. | 麦克纳利 | 
| [31:36] | There’s a name I never thought I’d hear again. | 真没想到还会再听到他的名字 | 
| [31:38] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 | 
| [31:39] | So, the good news is that no one wants to kill you. | 所以好消息是没人想杀你 | 
| [31:42] | The bad news is, the NSA knows you’re out there. | 但坏消息是国安局知道你还活着 | 
| [31:46] | You should know they’re not the only ones. | 要知道他们不是唯一知情的人 | 
| [31:48] | According to Ellory, Moriarty’s known for months. | 据艾洛莉说 莫里亚蒂已经知道好几个月了 | 
| [31:50] | – Nah. Bollocks. – She knew about your scar. | -不可能 -她知道你的伤疤 | 
| [31:53] | How you got it. When you got it. | 怎么弄的 什么时候弄的都知道 | 
| [31:56] | So now two dangerous groups know that you’re alive. | 所以现在两个危险组织都知道你还活着 | 
| [32:00] | Look, if you’re thinking about asking me | 如果你又想着让我帮你 | 
| [32:01] | to help you fake your death again, you can forget it. | 伪造死亡 你还是打消这念头吧 | 
| [32:05] | Actually, I was thinking of taking McNally up on his offer. | 其实我是想接受麦克纳利的提议 | 
| [32:09] | What? | 什么 | 
| [32:09] | It would allow me to poke around inside the agency. | 这样我就能在机构内部打探一番 | 
| [32:12] | See what they’re up to these days, | 看他们最近在干些什么 | 
| [32:13] | and if I didn’t like what I saw, | 如果我的发现不如我意 | 
| [32:15] | they could be the next criminal group that I unravel. | 他们就是我下一个瓦解的目标 | 
| [32:18] | Additionally, | 再者 | 
| [32:19] | – if Moriarty is aware of me… – She is. | -如果莫里亚蒂真知道我 -她知道 | 
| [32:22] | …I could pit the two groups against each other. | 我可以让两个组织彼此反目 | 
| [32:25] | Only you would be happy about something like this. | 只有你才会因为这种事开心 | 
| [32:27] | I’m not happy. I could be killed. | 我才不开心 可能因此送命的 | 
| [32:30] | I’m pretty sure you’re gonna live forever. | 我很确信你会长命百岁的 | 
| [32:38] | I’ll be leaving tomorrow. | 我明天就要离开了 | 
| [32:40] | When you summoned me, | 你召唤我的时候 | 
| [32:41] | I was in the middle of some sensitive work in Reykjavik. | 我正好在雷克雅维克处理些敏感事务 | 
| [32:43] | I-I need to finish it. | 我得去收个尾 | 
| [32:48] | What about McNally? | 那麦克纳利呢 | 
| [32:49] | Oh, I don’t know. If I play hard to get… | 不确定 如果我不那么轻易答应 | 
| [32:52] | Who knows? Perhaps he’ll sweeten the pot. | 谁知道呢 说不定他会开更好的条件 | 
| [32:58] | Reached out to Captain Gregson. | 我联系了格雷森警监 | 
| [32:59] | I said I’d like to see him and | 说我想见他一面 | 
| [33:02] | pay my respects. | 以表敬意 | 
| [33:03] | After, perhaps you and Arthur and I could get some dinner? | 那之后 或许你 亚瑟和我可以一起吃晚餐 | 
| [33:10] | It might be a while before we see each other again. | 我们可能又有一阵子见不到了 | 
| [33:16] | Dinner sounds great. | 晚餐的主意不错 | 
| [33:22] | Nice one, kiddo. | 真棒 孩子 | 
| [33:28] | When you asked me to meet you here, | 你说约在这里见面 | 
| [33:29] | I assumed you’d be the one doing the golfing. | 我还以为打高尔夫的人会是你 | 
| [33:32] | Because, naturally, I’d become a cliché after I retired. | 因为我退休后自然会变得老套是吧 | 
| [33:37] | It’s Paige’s granddaughter. | 这是佩吉的孙女 | 
| [33:39] | She’s gonna be the next Annika Sörenstam. | 她会成为下一个安妮卡·索伦斯坦 | 
| [33:42] | The pro here owes me a few favors. Long as I come with, | 这儿的老板欠我人情 所以只要我过来 | 
| [33:46] | he lets her hit balls for free. | 他就让她免费打球 | 
| [33:49] | So, Marcus struck me yesterday, if you’d like to do the same. | 马库斯昨天揍了我 如果你也想这样的话 | 
| [34:06] | It’s good to see you, man. | 见到你真好 | 
| [34:11] | I thought the world of Paige. | 我十分敬重佩吉 | 
| [34:14] | I’m sorry I wasn’t here. | 很抱歉我当时不在 | 
| [34:16] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [34:18] | I understood. | 我理解 | 
| [34:21] | So, you’re back now, right? | 所以你现在回来了吗 | 
| [34:23] | You’re gonna stay in New York? | 继续待在纽约 | 
| [34:25] | You said a few people had figured out you were still alive. | 你说有几个人知道你还活着 | 
| [34:27] | The jig is up. | 计划败露了 | 
| [34:29] | No, I have to take my chances. | 不 我得冒这个险 | 
| [34:30] | The work I’ve been doing is too important. | 我现在做的工作至关重要 | 
| [34:33] | We don’t have important work here? | 我们这里的工作不重要吗 | 
| [34:36] | I’ve made too many enemies. | 我树敌太多了 | 
| [34:39] | You didn’t have enemies before? | 你以前就没有敌人吗 | 
| [34:41] | Watson didn’t have a son before. | 华生以前没有儿子 | 
| [34:44] | No. | 对 | 
| [34:47] | She didn’t. | 以前没有 | 
| [34:50] | But that’s not the real reason you don’t want to stay. | 但那不是你不想留下的真正原因 | 
| [34:55] | I’ll never read people the way you do, | 我永远不可能像你那样解读人心 | 
| [34:58] | but come on. | 但是 得了吧 | 
| [35:01] | We’ve known each other a long time. | 我们相识这么久了 | 
| [35:03] | So what’s the real reason I don’t want to stay? | 那什么是我不想留下的真正原因 | 
| [35:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [35:07] | I just know that there’s exactly one person | 我只知道有一个 | 
| [35:10] | that you really love in this world, | 你在这世上真正爱着的人 | 
| [35:12] | and she’s here. | 而她就在这里 | 
| [35:18] | You know, I told her the other day | 知道吗 那天我告诉她 | 
| [35:20] | the early days of my exile were hard. | 我的流亡生活刚开始很艰难 | 
| [35:25] | And what I didn’t tell her was that I relapsed. | 但我没跟她说我又复吸了 | 
| [35:32] | I came to in a hospital, and they told me I nearly died. | 我在一间医院里醒过来 他们说我差点就死了 | 
| [35:37] | Quite coincidentally, around the same time, | 正巧在那个时候 | 
| [35:39] | I received a communiqué from Watson | 我收到华生的信件 | 
| [35:42] | telling me that the adoption of her son was imminent. | 说她儿子的领养手续即将完成 | 
| [35:46] | Prior to that, I had been considering a return to New York. | 在那以前 我还一直在考虑回纽约 | 
| [35:48] | A return to everything, really. | 回归过去的一切 | 
| [35:51] | But the thought of her little boy | 但一想到她的儿子 | 
| [35:53] | finding me dead with a needle in my arm… | 可能发现我的尸体 手臂上还扎着针头 | 
| [35:57] | No, I can’t go back. | 不 我不能回来 | 
| [36:05] | Paige didn’t want to be with me in the beginning. | 佩吉一开始也不想跟我在一起 | 
| [36:08] | She’d just been diagnosed. | 她当时刚被诊断出癌症 | 
| [36:11] | She didn’t want me to have to go through | 不希望让我承受 | 
| [36:13] | everything that was coming. | 接下来的一切 | 
| [36:16] | You know what I did? | 你知道我做了什么 | 
| [36:18] | I married her. | 我娶了她 | 
| [36:20] | Best decision I ever made. | 那是我做过的最明智的决定 | 
| [36:24] | The years we had together… | 我们在一起的这些年 | 
| [36:28] | I wouldn’t trade them for anything. | 给我全世界我也不换 | 
| [36:32] | But you’re saying that Paige thought | 但你是说 佩吉曾觉得 | 
| [36:34] | she represented a threat to your happiness, | 她对你的幸福是种威胁 | 
| [36:37] | and I represent a threat to Watson’s happiness, | 而我对华生的幸福是种威胁 | 
| [36:40] | but your analogy is flawed. | 但在你身上 这个比喻没成立 | 
| [36:42] | ‘Cause Paige was offering you a choice. | 因为佩吉给了你选择的机会 | 
| [36:46] | I won’t do that for Watson. | 我不会让华生选择 | 
| [36:49] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [36:51] | You’re right. | 也对 | 
| [36:53] | I want you to understand | 我希望你明白 | 
| [36:54] | that when you love someone big enough, | 当你对一个人有足够的大爱时 | 
| [36:56] | you can let them choose to be with you. | 你就能让他们选择是否跟你在一起 | 
| [37:01] | But that’s not the only reason | 但我把你的情况跟我和佩吉作比较 | 
| [37:02] | I’m comparing your situation to mine and Paige’s. | 并不只是因为这个 | 
| [37:07] | There’s something you need to know about Joan. | 关于乔恩 有件事你得知道 | 
| [37:15] | Hey, I was gonna call you. | 我刚准备打给你呢 | 
| [37:17] | I assumed you wouldn’t want to go out for dinner, | 我寻思你多半不想出去吃晚饭 | 
| [37:19] | being that you’re a famous dead guy and all that, | 毕竟你现在是个著名的死人 | 
| [37:21] | but I have to say, | 但我得说 | 
| [37:22] | the delivery options have really fallen off the last few years, | 经过过去几年 咱们能选的外卖越来越少了 | 
| [37:26] | so I… | 所以我… | 
| [37:28] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [37:31] | The Tellavecchio case. I know what it is. | 泰勒维奇奥的案子 我知道是什么了 | 
| [37:39] | – I told him not to tell you. – Why? | -我让他别告诉你的 -为什么 | 
| [37:41] | Because I didn’t want you to feel like you had to stay. | 因为我不想让你觉得你必须留下 | 
| [37:45] | The, uh… | 警… | 
| [37:46] | captain said that you | 警监说 | 
| [37:49] | had a lump removed a month ago, | 你几个月前切除了一个肿块 | 
| [37:52] | and Tellavecchio is the name of your oncologist. | 泰勒维奇奥是你的肿瘤医生 | 
| [37:57] | Look, I only told a few people. | 听着 我只告诉了几个人 | 
| [37:59] | I didn’t want anyone at the 11th to worry about me. | 我不希望11分局的人担心我 | 
| [38:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [38:05] | So, the pathology report was, um… | 所以 病理报告结果是… | 
| [38:08] | positive for cancer. | 癌症阳性 | 
| [38:16] | I’m starting chemo in a few days. | 我这几天就要开始做化疗了 | 
| [38:22] | You really would’ve let me leave without telling me. | 你真打算把我排除在外 | 
| [38:27] | Well, you… you say that like | 你这话就好像 | 
| [38:29] | I’m not planning to make it through this. | 我没打算跟这病抗争到底 | 
| [38:31] | I am gonna see you again, Sherlock. I’m just… | 我们还会再见的 夏洛克 我只是… | 
| [38:34] | No. Sherlock, I mean it. | 不 夏洛克 我说真的 | 
| [38:36] | I’m staying. | 我要留下 | 
| [38:39] | – Sherlock… – I’m staying. | -夏洛克 -我要留下 | 
| [38:43] | Of course I’m staying. | 我当然会留下 | 
| [39:28] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 | 
| [39:31] | Just want to offer my condolences. | 我只想来表达我的哀悼 | 
| [39:35] | She was one of a kind. | 她是独一无二的 | 
| [39:42] | You thought about what you want to do now that she’s gone? | 现在她离开了 你有什么打算吗 | 
| [39:47] | Some. | 有一些 | 
| [39:49] | I mean, you’ve been out of commission almost a year. | 毕竟你已经休息将近一年了 | 
| [39:53] | Watson needed my help. | 因为这一年华生需要我的帮助 | 
| [39:56] | Yeah, but that’s over now. | 是的 但现在都结束了 | 
| [40:00] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 | 
| [40:04] | I need to be going. | 我得走了 | 
| [40:05] | I’d say it was good to see you, but it wasn’t. | 我本该说很高兴见到你 但事实并非如此 | 
| [40:11] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 | 
| [40:14] | Do you regret it at all? | 你有过丝毫后悔吗 | 
| [40:16] | Not taking me up on my offer? | 后悔当初没接受我的提议 | 
| [40:20] | Not for a second. | 一秒都没有 | 
| [40:42] | So, how was it? | 怎么样 | 
| [40:45] | It was interesting. | 有意思 | 
| [40:46] | Interesting? That’s it? | 有意思 没别的了 | 
| [40:48] | You were expecting more? | 你还期待别的什么吗 | 
| [40:50] | Yes, I was expecting more. | 是的 我还期待有别的话 | 
| [40:51] | It was Jamie Moriarty’s funeral, for God’s sake. | 那可是婕米·莫里亚蒂的葬礼 拜托 | 
| [40:53] | I told you, she’s not dead. | 我说了 她没死 | 
| [40:55] | Right, and of course you would know. | 好吧 你当然会知道 | 
| [40:58] | She’s obviously taken a page out of our book. | 她显然在我们的书中开启了新篇章 | 
| [41:00] | She wants law enforcement to think she’s dead | 她想让执法机关以为她死了 | 
| [41:02] | so she can carry out some agenda. | 这样她就能继续行事了 | 
| [41:04] | Is that why you spent almost $500 on a floral arrangement? | 所以你花五百块买了一束花吗 | 
| [41:08] | Do we still own a shovel? | 我们还有铁锹吗 | 
| [41:09] | – Why? – Why do you think? | -怎么了 -你觉得呢 | 
| [41:12] | You are not digging up her grave. | 你不准去挖她的坟墓 | 
| [41:14] | You’re the one who seems to want proof she’s alive. | 明明是你想证明她还活着 | 
| [41:25] | Are you gonna tell me what you think of this wig or not? | 你到底要不要说说你对这假发的看法 | 
| [41:28] | It’s very natural-looking. | 看起来非常自然 | 
| [41:31] | I doubt your hair will play into Marcus’s decision. | 你的发型应该不会影响到马库斯的决定 | 
| [41:36] | Did you bring the e-mail from Dr. Tellavecchio? | 你带了泰勒维奇奥医生的邮件吗 | 
| [41:38] | I don’t think I need a literal clean bill of health | 我不用拿着医生的书面健康证明 | 
| [41:40] | from the doctor to get my job back. | 才能要回的我工作吧 | 
| [41:42] | It’s all right. I’ve got a copy in my inbox. | 没关系 我的收件箱里有备份 | 
| [41:44] | I’ll highlight the part that says “cancer-free.” | 我会把写着”无癌症”的部分标记出来 | 
| [41:46] | I still think we should’ve called him first, | 我还是觉得我们该先给他打个电话 | 
| [41:48] | give him a heads-up that we want to consult again. | 让他知道我们想再回去做顾问 | 
| [41:49] | I think he’ll appreciate the surprise. | 我觉得他会喜欢这惊喜的 | 
| [41:52] | Or he’ll punch me. | 也可能他会给我一拳 | 
| [41:53] | Either way. | 怎样都行 | 
| [41:56] | So, Tuesdays might be a problem. | 周二可能不行 | 
| [41:58] | I don’t have Rose on Tuesdays, | 萝丝周二来不了 | 
| [42:00] | – and Arthur’s only in school until… – We’ll work it out. | -亚瑟只在学校待到… -会有办法的 | 
| [42:02] | – What if he says no? – He won’t say no. | -如果他拒绝呢 -不会的 | 
| [42:04] | But what if he does? | 万一呢 | 
| [42:06] | Well… | 哎呀… | 
| [42:08] | As long as we’re together, what does it matter? | 只要我们能在一起 还有什么大不了的 |