时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | And that, folks, is the principle on which Odker was built. | 而这 各位 就是奥德克最初的创造理念 |
[00:05] | Simple solutions | 为复杂的问题 |
[00:07] | for complicated problems. | 提供简单的解决途径 |
[00:09] | Well, you can call me Odin. My friends do. | 你可以叫我奥丁 我朋友都这么叫我 |
[00:11] | I haven’t decided if we’re going to be friends. | 我还没想好我们会不会成为朋友 |
[00:12] | I have saved hundreds of lives. | 我救了上百条性命 |
[00:16] | You two understand the criminal mind. | 你们两位理解罪犯在想什么 |
[00:18] | Together, we could avert so many tragedies. | 我们一起能避免无数的悲剧 |
[00:21] | What on earth makes you think that we would ever consider | 你到底为什么会认为 |
[00:24] | joining your stable of executioners? | 我们会想加入你那群刽子手们 |
[00:27] | Might be nice to help prevent some murders for a change. | 帮忙预防一些凶杀案或许是件好事 |
[00:29] | Watson and I are very interested. | 我和华生很感兴趣 |
[00:31] | But it would have to be on our terms. | 不过得按我们的条件来 |
[00:33] | We would vet every single case to 100% certainty | 我们要审核每一个案子直到完全确定 |
[00:37] | before you did the irrevocable. | 之后你才能做出不可挽回的决定 |
[00:40] | We got everything. | 需要的都有了 |
[00:41] | Now we’re gonna start a case. | 我们会立案 |
[00:43] | Is the entire NSA in Odin’s pocket, | 是整个国安局都是奥丁的人 |
[00:45] | or is it just you? | 还是只有你 |
[00:50] | Come to that, has it? | 得用上那个了 是吧 |
[00:52] | Well, what’s a little murder | 如果能阻止下一次911事件 |
[00:53] | if you can stop the next 9/11? | 区区杀个人又算什么 |
[00:54] | Our friend doesn’t want to hurt any of you, | 我们的朋友不想伤害你们任何人 |
[00:56] | but I think it’s important you realize | 但我觉得有必要让你意识到 |
[00:57] | he could hurt all of you. | 他可以伤害任何人 |
[00:59] | How’d it go with McNally? | 跟麦克纳利谈得如何 |
[01:00] | The NSA has opened a case, | 国安局立案了 |
[01:02] | so there’s nothing more for us to do. | 没有什么需要我们做的了 |
[01:11] | Oh, that’s what you do down here. | 你原来在下面做这个 |
[01:13] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[01:14] | You missed a call from the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office. | 你错过了马里科帕县警长办公室的电话 |
[01:18] | Struck me as odd. | 这让我有些奇怪 |
[01:19] | Didn’t think you’d ever been to Arizona. | 没想到你去过亚利桑那 |
[01:21] | Not in real life, anyway. | 起码现实生活中没去过 |
[01:23] | Yeah, I’ve been looking into this murder in Phoenix. | 我一直在调查凤凰城的一起凶杀案 |
[01:25] | So, two weeks ago, | 两周前 |
[01:26] | a man named Parker Landis was driving home, | 一个叫帕克·兰迪斯的人开车回家 |
[01:28] | and he was rear-ended. | 遇上了追尾 |
[01:30] | He got out of his car to yell at the other driver. | 他下车冲另一个司机喊叫 |
[01:32] | Then the guy shot him and then fled. | 然后那人开枪杀了他逃了 |
[01:35] | So no one got a good look at the shooter’s face | 没人看清开枪那人的脸 |
[01:37] | or the license plate. | 或是车牌号 |
[01:38] | There are myriad crimes to solve here in New York. | 纽约有无数案件待解决 |
[01:40] | If it’s mundane commuter violence you’re after, | 如果你在查的只是普通的交通暴力 |
[01:42] | you need look no further than the Bronx River Parkway. | 你就不该再查布朗克斯河公园大道那边了 |
[01:45] | Well, that’s just the thing. | 问题就在这 |
[01:46] | I don’t think this case is mundane. | 我不觉得这是个普通案件 |
[01:48] | So I’ve been trying to recreate the collision | 我一直在试图复盘这场车祸 |
[01:50] | because I think Parker’s assailant | 因为我觉得攻击帕克的人 |
[01:52] | hit his car on purpose. | 是故意追尾的 |
[01:53] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[01:56] | This is why. | 这就是原因 |
[01:58] | So two days ago, his sister went to clean out his apartment | 两天前 他妹妹去打扫他的公寓 |
[02:01] | and found a stash of botulism samples. | 找到了藏着的肉毒毒样 |
[02:04] | He must have stolen it from the lab where he worked. | 他肯定是从他工作的实验室里偷的 |
[02:06] | She also found a list of buffet restaurants in the area. | 她还找到了一份那片区域的自助餐餐厅清单 |
[02:09] | Landis was plotting a mass poisoning? | 兰迪斯在计划大规模下毒吗 |
[02:11] | But he was killed before he could go through with it. | 但他在下毒前就被杀了 |
[02:13] | You think Odin Reichenbach is responsible. | 你觉得是奥丁·赖兴巴赫干的 |
[02:15] | He orchestrated Landis’s death | 他精心策划了兰迪斯的死 |
[02:17] | to stop him from carrying out his plot? | 以阻止他继续他的投毒计划 |
[02:19] | It sounds like him, right? | 听着像他 不是吗 |
[02:20] | So the call I missed | 我错过的那通电话 |
[02:21] | was from the detective handling the case. | 就是在处理这个案子的警官打的 |
[02:23] | She chalked up the shooting to road rage. | 她把这起枪击案归到了路怒 |
[02:25] | But I left her a message saying | 但我给她留了言 |
[02:27] | she might want to take another look. | 说她可能会想再查查这个案子 |
[02:28] | You told her about Odin? | 你跟她说了奥丁的事 |
[02:29] | No. A megalomaniacal billionaire | 没有 一个狂妄自大的亿万富翁 |
[02:32] | preemptively assassinating anyone | 先发制人地刺杀任何 |
[02:33] | who says the wrong thing in an e-mail? | 在邮件里说了些不该说的话的人 |
[02:35] | She would think I was nuts. | 她会觉得我疯了 |
[02:37] | I just gave her my number and said she could reach out | 我只是给她留了电话 告诉她可以联系我 |
[02:39] | if she wanted help IDing the killer. | 如果她需要人帮忙锁定凶手身份 |
[02:42] | You should disengage. | 你应该停手 |
[02:44] | What do you mean? If that detective shares her file, | 什么意思 如果那个警探给我们看了文件 |
[02:47] | we could help her find the triggerman. | 我们可以帮她找到开枪的人 |
[02:48] | Put a dent in Odin’s operation. | 让奥丁的行动受挫 |
[02:50] | It’s not ours to dent. | 不该由我们来做 |
[02:51] | Odin Reichenbach has immeasurable resources and power. | 奥丁·赖兴巴赫有不可估量的资源和权力 |
[02:55] | The people investigating him should, too, | 调查他的人也该如此 |
[02:56] | which is why we entrusted this to the NSA. | 所以我们才委托了国安局 |
[02:59] | That was a mutual decision, you’ll recall. | 你该记得这是我们共同的决定 |
[03:01] | Sure, but… | 是 但 |
[03:02] | I could share your concerns with Agent McNally. | 我可以跟麦克纳利探员说说你的担忧 |
[03:04] | I’m sure he’d appreciate it. | 我相信他会很乐意听 |
[03:06] | But moving forward, we should leave this to the NSA. | 但再之后 我们需要把这事留给国安局 |
[03:09] | Inserting ourselves in their case… | 让我们自己卷入这些案子 |
[03:11] | it could cause untold problems. | 可能会造成无数问题 |
[03:38] | Knock it off! | 别叫了 |
[03:43] | Come on, you guys, quiet! | 你们几个 安静点 |
[03:50] | This better be good. | 最好确实有事 |
[03:53] | What’s gotten into you guys? | 你们几个怎么了 |
[03:55] | Come on, relax. | 放轻松 |
[03:57] | Relax. Shh. Mama’s here. | 放松 妈妈在的 |
[03:59] | What’s going on? Chill, calm down. | 怎么了 乖 冷静 |
[04:02] | Boris. What the hell? | 鲍里斯 怎么回事 |
[04:05] | Who gave you steak? | 谁给你的肉 |
[04:13] | What…? | 什么 |
[05:00] | Occupied. | 有人 |
[05:01] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[05:02] | What, uh… a-a friend of mine reached out… | 什么 一个朋友联系了我 |
[05:06] | A friend of mine reached out from the French police. | 我一个朋友从法国警方那边联系了我 |
[05:07] | Someone robbed and sank a yacht off the coast of Toulon. | 有人在土伦市洗劫并弄沉了一艘游艇 |
[05:10] | I reviewed the case file, | 我看了卷宗 |
[05:12] | and I think that the police have it backwards. | 我觉得警方搞反了 |
[05:13] | I think the thief sank the boat first, and then plundered it. | 我觉得劫匪是先弄沉的船 再洗劫了船上的东西 |
[05:16] | So I’m just doing some experiments | 所以我在做一些 |
[05:18] | with underwater safecracking. | 水下开锁的实验 |
[05:19] | No. What is this? | 不 我是说这个 |
[05:22] | I found it under a stack of books in the library. | 我在藏书室的一摞书下面发现的 |
[05:24] | You said you were gonna give it to Agent McNally two days ago. | 两天前你就说会交给麦克纳利探员了 |
[05:27] | I was, I-I am, I just, I’ve been busy. Uh, my apologies. | 是的 我只是最近很忙 抱歉 |
[05:30] | You know how important this is. | 你知道这有多重要 |
[05:32] | This could be a real lead on Odin. | 这可能是扳倒奥丁的有用线索 |
[05:34] | McNally needs to see it. | 麦克纳利得看看 |
[05:35] | He will, just not right now. | 他会的 只是不是现在 |
[05:37] | We’re needed at the 11th immediately. | 现在11分局需要我们 |
[05:38] | All hands on deck, apparently. | 需要全部人手 |
[05:41] | The NYPD needs help finding a ghost. | 纽约警局需要帮忙找一个幽灵 |
[05:46] | The Ghost of Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林幽灵 |
[05:47] | Strangest serial killer I can recall. | 我印象中最异常的连环杀手 |
[05:48] | You two remember him? | 你俩记得他吗 |
[05:50] | Of course. Early 2000s. | 当然 二零零几年的事 |
[05:51] | I was in the middle of my residency. | 我当时还在住院医生实习期 |
[05:52] | I read all about him. | 报上都是他的事 |
[05:53] | I was still in London. I’ve never heard of him. | 我当时还在伦敦 我从没听说过他 |
[05:56] | I take it he killed four people? | 看来他杀了四个人 |
[05:57] | His DNA first showed up at a murder scene in Bushwick, | 他的DNA最早出现在布什维克的一个凶案现场 |
[06:00] | January 2000. He went on to kill | 2000年1月 后来 |
[06:02] | three more people in the tristate area | 他在接下来的九年间 |
[06:04] | over the next nine years. | 在三州地区又杀了三个人 |
[06:05] | There was no discernible pattern to his victims. | 他的受害者没有明显规律 |
[06:09] | Different MO every time. | 每次的作案手法都不相同 |
[06:10] | That’s unusual for a serial. | 这对于连环杀手来说很不寻常 |
[06:12] | Unusual for them to stop on their own, too, | 连环杀手能主动停止作案也很不寻常 |
[06:14] | but we thought maybe the Ghost did. | 但我们以为这幽灵确实停手了 |
[06:16] | Ten years went by without a trace of his DNA turning up. | 十年间完全没有再出现过他的DNA |
[06:19] | Everyone figured he was either dead or retired, | 大家都觉得他要么死了 要么退休了 |
[06:21] | but then, he struck again two nights ago. | 但两晚前 他又出手了 |
[06:25] | Caroline Gibbs. | 卡洛琳·吉布斯 |
[06:27] | Do I know that name? | 我听过这名字吗 |
[06:28] | If you’re into sculpture. | 如果你对雕塑感兴趣就该听过 |
[06:29] | She was an artist, made stuff out of metal. | 她是个艺术家 用金属进行创作 |
[06:31] | Lived on Staten Island. | 住在史泰登岛上 |
[06:32] | Neighbors said her dogs wouldn’t stop barking Tuesday night. | 邻居说周二晚 她的狗一直叫个不停 |
[06:35] | They went over to check it out, found Caroline | 他们过去查看情况 发现卡洛琳 |
[06:37] | with her head bashed in. | 脑袋被砸开了花 |
[06:38] | The murder weapon was just a piece of scrap metal | 凶器是凶手在案发现场 |
[06:41] | the killer found at the scene. | 随手捡起的一块废金属 |
[06:42] | It’s not gonna help us find the guy, but maybe this will. | 这没法帮我们找到凶手 但这个也许可以 |
[06:54] | Looks like part of a shirt. | 看起来像上衣的一块碎片 |
[06:55] | The killer’s. | 凶手的 |
[06:56] | CSU figures one of the victim’s dogs | 鉴证组认为是受害者的一条狗 |
[06:58] | went after him, tore it off. | 去追他时撕咬下来的 |
[07:00] | Initially, detectives out of the 1-2-5 caught the case. | 起初在1-2-5区的警探接到了警情 |
[07:02] | They were starting to circle a rival artist, | 他们本要去包围一个敌对的艺术家 |
[07:05] | someone who had a beef with Caroline. | 他跟卡洛琳有过节 |
[07:06] | But then the lab report on that fabric came back. | 但实验室传来了那片纤维的化验结果 |
[07:09] | It has the Ghost’s DNA on it. | 上面是幽灵的DNA |
[07:11] | This is everything we’ve got on the guy. | 这是我们掌握的关于这人的所有信息 |
[07:13] | All four of the original cases, plus the new one. | 四个旧案 再加这个新案子 |
[07:15] | This whole investigation has been kicked up to us, | 这整起调查一直在踢打着我们 |
[07:18] | so let’s get on it. | 咱们得赶紧办了 |
[07:20] | Megan’s been gone 15 years now. | 梅根已经离开15年了 |
[07:24] | In a way, though, | 但在某种程度上 |
[07:25] | I feel like I just lost her yesterday. | 我总觉得昨天才失去她 |
[07:28] | When we stopped hearing | 当新闻上 |
[07:30] | about the Ghost of Brooklyn on the news, | 不再能听到关于布鲁克林幽灵的报道 |
[07:32] | I hoped it meant he was dead. | 我真希望那意味着他死了 |
[07:36] | Finally in hell, where he belongs. | 他终于下地狱了 那才是他该去的地方 |
[07:39] | We’re gonna find him this time, Mr. Hutchins. | 我们这次会找到他的 哈钦斯先生 |
[07:42] | You said you thought I could help you. | 你们说我也许能帮你们 |
[07:45] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[07:46] | During the original string of murders, | 在最初的四起凶案中 |
[07:48] | you were the closest anyone got to witnessing | 你是最接近目击了 |
[07:50] | one of the Ghost’s crimes. | 其中一次作案的人 |
[07:52] | We have your statement, but we thought it might help if you | 我们有你的证词 但我们觉得如果你能再跟我们 |
[07:55] | walked us through what you saw the night you found Megan. | 过一下发现梅根那晚的情况 也许会有帮助 |
[07:59] | We know it’s difficult. | 我们知道这不容易 |
[08:00] | But in the light of the recent murder, | 但鉴于最近的凶案 |
[08:02] | any detail which might have seemed trivial then | 任何在当年看来微不足道的细节 |
[08:04] | could be hugely important now. | 现在都可能无比重要 |
[08:08] | Well, the, the night she died, | 好吧 她去世那晚 |
[08:11] | we were supposed to have dinner. | 我们本该一起吃晚餐的 |
[08:14] | I went to pick her up, | 我去接她 |
[08:16] | but there was no answer when I knocked on her door. | 但敲门却没有回应 |
[08:20] | So I looked through the window and, uh… | 所以我从窗户看进去… |
[08:25] | …she was on the ground. | 她倒在地上 |
[08:28] | Rope around her neck. | 脖子上缠着绳索 |
[08:31] | I broke the door down | 我撞开了门 |
[08:33] | and I ran to her and… | 跑向她… |
[08:35] | She was already gone? | 她已经去了 |
[08:37] | Yeah. Her body was still warm. | 是的 她的尸体还有温度 |
[08:40] | I must have just missed him. | 我肯定刚跟他错过 |
[08:44] | Did you see anyone suspicious as you approached the house? | 你走近房子时有看到什么可疑的人吗 |
[08:48] | No. | 没有 |
[08:49] | But I heard this sound. | 但我听到了一个声音 |
[08:51] | It was, uh, my son-in-law’s car on the road behind the house. | 是我女婿的车在房后的路上 |
[08:56] | Megan’s husband, | 梅根的丈夫 |
[08:57] | Dean Voight? | 迪恩·沃伊特 |
[09:00] | I’d recognize the sound of his car anywhere. | 我在哪都能认出他车的声音 |
[09:03] | I was always telling him he needed a new fan belt. | 我总跟他说他的风扇皮带得换了 |
[09:06] | File says Dean told police | 卷宗里说 |
[09:08] | he was working in his garage that night. | 迪恩告诉警察那天晚上他在车库工作 |
[09:10] | He left to pick up some groceries | 你到的时候 |
[09:12] | around the time you showed up. | 他刚好出去买点东西 |
[09:13] | Yeah. Not that he had any groceries with him | 但他回家发现家里都是警察时 |
[09:16] | when he came home and found his house full of cops. | 身上并没有任何东西 |
[09:19] | You think he lied? | 你觉得他撒谎了 |
[09:20] | I thought he killed Megan. | 我觉得他杀了梅根 |
[09:23] | Everybody did. | 所有人都这么想 |
[09:25] | It came out he was cheating on her. | 而且他有了外遇 |
[09:29] | But DNA on the rope matched the Ghost of Brooklyn, | 但是绳子上的DNA跟布鲁克林幽灵吻合 |
[09:33] | and, um, Dean had alibis for all the other murders. | 而其他几起凶案迪恩都有不在场证明 |
[09:37] | You know where we can find him? | 你知道我们在哪儿能找到他吗 |
[09:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:40] | Frost Cemetery in Queens. | 皇后区弗罗斯特墓地 |
[09:43] | He’s deceased? | 他死了 |
[09:45] | Shot himself. | 吞枪自尽了 |
[09:47] | July 29, 2005. | 2005年7月29日 |
[09:50] | Anniversary of Megan’s death. | 梅根的忌日 |
[09:53] | There was a note. It just said, uh, “I’m sorry.” | 留了封遗书 写着”对不起” |
[09:56] | For? | 对不起什么 |
[09:58] | Killing himself. | 杀了他自己 |
[09:59] | Not for his part in Megan’s demise? | 不是为了梅根的死道歉 |
[10:01] | No. I mean, | 不是 |
[10:04] | there was a DNA test that pointed to somebody else. | 毕竟DNA测试结果指向了其他人 |
[10:07] | Y-You always thought he was the culprit. | 你一直觉得他就是犯人 |
[10:10] | Well, yeah. | 对 |
[10:12] | He was there that night. | 那天晚上他在现场 |
[10:15] | I thought he was fleeing the scene. | 我觉得他当时是在逃离现场 |
[10:17] | Man kills himself | 一个男人 |
[10:18] | on the one-year anniversary | 在不是被自己杀害的妻子 |
[10:19] | of a wife he didn’t kill. | 一周年忌日时自杀 |
[10:21] | Sound right to you? | 你觉得合理吗 |
[10:23] | The DNA might be worth another look. | 应该要再查查DNA结果 |
[10:29] | Your side’s got to go up, Aspen. | 阿斯本 你那边高点 |
[10:33] | Get it square. Come on. | 拜托 要摆正 |
[10:37] | These are intense. | 这些画感情很强烈啊 |
[10:40] | Gallery’s closed, love. | 画廊关门了 亲爱的 |
[10:42] | You’re Carson Mayfield, right? | 你是卡森·梅菲尔德 对吧 |
[10:45] | The caterer. | 你是宴会负责人 |
[10:46] | Actually, my name is Joan Watson. | 其实 我叫乔恩·华生 |
[10:48] | I’m a consultant for the NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的顾问 |
[10:50] | I’m investigating the murder of Caroline Gibbs. | 正在调查卡洛琳·吉布斯被杀一案 |
[10:52] | Two detectives on Staten Island suggested I speak with you. | 史泰登岛的两个警探建议我找你谈谈 |
[10:56] | Can you give us a moment, please? | 请你们俩先离开一下 |
[11:00] | You just said Caroline is dead? | 你刚刚说卡洛琳死了 |
[11:02] | Are you saying you didn’t know? | 你的意思是你不知道这事 |
[11:03] | I’ve been completely consumed, getting ready for this opening. | 我最近非常忙 在为画廊的开幕式做准备 |
[11:07] | It happened Tuesday night, around 8:00. | 发生在周二晚上八点左右 |
[11:09] | Can you tell me where you were then? | 你能告诉我你当时在哪儿吗 |
[11:11] | Home. Working. | 在家工作 |
[11:12] | – Alone? – Yes. | -一个人 -对 |
[11:15] | I’m confused. | 我有点糊涂了 |
[11:16] | Do you think I killed Caroline? | 你觉得我杀了卡洛琳吗 |
[11:18] | I heard the two of you got into an ugly fight a month ago. | 我听说一个月前你们俩曾大吵一架 |
[11:22] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[11:23] | Can you tell me what the fight was about? | 你能告诉我你们为什么吵架吗 |
[11:25] | It wasn’t a real fight. | 那并不是真正的吵架 |
[11:26] | That’s not what the Staten Island police heard. | 史泰登岛的警察听说的可不是这样 |
[11:28] | No, you don’t understand. | 不是 你不明白 |
[11:30] | It literally wasn’t real. It was fake. | 确实不是真的 是演出来的 |
[11:35] | she threw a drink at me at a party. | 她在聚会上向我泼了一杯酒 |
[11:38] | We yelled, talked trash online. | 我们向对方大喊 在网上互骂 |
[11:40] | But it was all just a performance. | 但一切都只是一场表演 |
[11:42] | We were organizing an exhibition together for next year, | 明年我们要办一场展览 |
[11:44] | and we figured we could drum up some extra interest if we, | 我们觉得如果我们能煽动舆论 |
[11:48] | you know, stirred the pot. | 就能获得额外的关注 |
[11:50] | So you’re saying the fight was a publicity stunt? | 你的意思是吵架只是个宣传噱头 |
[11:52] | Exactly. Make everyone think we’re at war, | 就是这样 让所有人认为我们势不两立 |
[11:55] | then reconcile through art. | 然后通过艺术和解 |
[11:59] | Here, I’ll show you. | 你来看这个 |
[12:04] | This was last week. | 这是上周拍的 |
[12:08] | Caroline was a brilliant artist | 卡洛琳是个很有才的艺术家 |
[12:12] | and a very dear friend. | 而且是我的好朋友 |
[12:13] | Her death is a travesty for me on every level. | 不管从哪方面说 她的死亡对我都是损失 |
[12:17] | The killer left his DNA at the scene. | 凶手在现场留下了DNA |
[12:18] | Would you be willing to give the police a sample? | 你愿意把你的DNA样本给警局吗 |
[12:20] | Anything. | 任何东西都可以 |
[12:22] | But I’m not the only one who needs to be tested. | 但我不是唯一需要被检测的人 |
[12:25] | When I was at Caroline’s, | 我在卡洛琳家的时候 |
[12:26] | this guy turned up and demanded to talk to her. | 这个人出现了 要求跟她谈谈 |
[12:29] | They stepped outside, | 他们刚到外面 |
[12:29] | and, right away, he began yelling at her. | 他马上就开始大喊大叫 |
[12:31] | So I went out to make sure Caroline was okay. | 为了确保卡洛琳没事 我也出去了 |
[12:35] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[12:37] | – Turn that off. – I’ve got you on video. | -关掉 -我已经录下来了 |
[12:39] | – Stop yelling at her. – I said turn it off! | -别吼她了 -我说关掉 |
[12:41] | – Who is he? – Caroline’s next-door neighbor. | -他是谁 -卡洛琳的隔壁邻居 |
[12:43] | She said his name was Benjamin or something. | 她说他叫本杰明还是什么的 |
[12:45] | Do you know why he was so upset? | 你知道他为什么这么生气吗 |
[12:47] | I didn’t catch everything he said, | 我没完全听到他说了什么 |
[12:48] | but I’m pretty sure I heard the word “Affair.” | 但我确定我听到了”外遇”这个词 |
[12:51] | So you think he was sleeping with Caroline? | 你觉得他跟卡洛琳睡在一起了 |
[12:53] | I didn’t want to think it. | 我不想那么想 |
[12:55] | The man was such an ass. | 那男的就是个混蛋 |
[12:57] | But after he left, Caroline said she didn’t want to talk about it. | 但他离开后 卡洛琳说她并不想谈这件事 |
[13:01] | I’m telling you, | 我跟你说 |
[13:02] | that’s what a killer looks like. | 他这就是杀人凶手的长相 |
[13:08] | His name is Benjamin Long. He lives next to Caroline Gibbs. | 他叫本杰明·朗 住在卡洛琳·吉布斯隔壁 |
[13:11] | The artist I spoke to caught them arguing last week. | 我昨天拜访的艺术家在上周看到他俩争吵 |
[13:14] | He thinks they were having an affair. | 他觉得他俩有婚外情 |
[13:16] | You think he’s the Ghost? | 你认为他就是幽灵 |
[13:17] | Well, as far as I could tell, | 据我所知 |
[13:18] | he’s lived in New York his entire life. | 他一直住在纽约 |
[13:19] | He would’ve been here for the initial string of murders. | 最初的几起凶案发生时他应该也在 |
[13:22] | He isn’t the Ghost. | 他不是幽灵 |
[13:23] | Whoever you’re considering, it isn’t him. | 不管你们在怀疑谁 都不是 |
[13:25] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:26] | ‘Cause Marcus and I just found the Ghost. | 因为马库斯和我已经找到幽灵了 |
[13:28] | He’s sitting in interrogation. | 他正在审讯室里 |
[13:31] | I don’t know what I was expecting the Ghost to look like, | 我不知道我期待幽灵长什么样 |
[13:33] | but it wasn’t him. | 但绝不是他这样 |
[13:35] | His name is Albert Wu. | 他叫艾伯特·吴 |
[13:37] | He’s a manager at Northeast Med Tech. | 是东北医药科技公司的一名经理 |
[13:39] | I know that company. | 我知道那家公司 |
[13:40] | They make the DNA kits used by the department. | 局里用的DNA检测工具就是他们制造的 |
[13:42] | Mr. Wu started working for them in 1999, | 吴先生从1999年开始在那里工作 |
[13:45] | a year before the Ghost became active. | 一年之后幽灵开始活跃 |
[13:47] | Spent ten years on their factory floor, | 他在工厂车间干了十年 |
[13:49] | packaging their DNA collection swabs. | 包装用于提取DNA的棉签 |
[13:51] | You’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[13:53] | In 2009, he was promoted to manager | 2009年他晋升为经理 |
[13:55] | and stopped having direct contact with the swabs. | 从此不再直接接触棉签了 |
[13:57] | Until a few months ago, when he helped a sick coworker | 直到几个月前 有个同事生病了 |
[13:59] | by covering a few of their packaging shifts. | 他去包装车间帮忙带了几个班 |
[14:02] | It was the first time he’d been on the factory floor | 那是他升职后第一次回到 |
[14:03] | since his promotion. | 工厂车间 |
[14:04] | So the reason there was no discernible pattern | 所以布鲁克林幽灵的受害者们 |
[14:06] | to the Ghost of Brooklyn’s victims | 没有任何明显规律 |
[14:08] | and the reason no one could find him… | 也没人能找到他都是因为… |
[14:10] | Is the Ghost of Brooklyn doesn’t exist. | 布鲁克林幽灵根本不存在 |
[14:12] | It was just Mr. Wu, | 只是吴先生 |
[14:14] | obliviously contaminating swabs. | 无意中污染了棉签 |
[14:16] | He has a condition called hyperhidrosis. | 他患有一种叫多汗症的病 |
[14:18] | He sweats a lot. We’re guessing that’s what caused the problem. | 出汗过量 我们猜测这是背后的原因 |
[14:21] | How did you find him? | 你们怎么找到他的 |
[14:22] | We talked to a relative | 我们找了一个 |
[14:23] | of one of the Ghost’s supposed victims. | 所谓幽灵受害者的家人面谈 |
[14:25] | He was convinced that the culprit was his son-in-law. | 他很确信凶手是他的女婿 |
[14:27] | After reviewing the case, I was, too. | 看过卷宗后 我也这么认为 |
[14:29] | But the DNA results all pointed to the Ghost. | 但DNA结果全都指向幽灵 |
[14:32] | We went through another one of the Ghost’s cases, | 我们又查看了另一件幽灵的案子 |
[14:34] | and it was a similar situation, | 也是相似的情况 |
[14:35] | so we started looking at the DNA tests themselves, | 于是我们就开始关注DNA测试本身 |
[14:38] | and wound up at Northeast Med Tech. | 然后追溯到了东北医药科技公司 |
[14:40] | You can call off the Ghost hunt, Captain. | 你可以叫停对幽灵的追查了 警监 |
[14:43] | Albert Wu didn’t hurt anyone, including Caroline Gibbs. | 艾伯特·吴没伤害任何人 包括卡洛琳·吉布斯 |
[14:56] | I just got off the phone with the chief of detectives. | 我刚跟警探主任通完电话 |
[14:58] | She wants the Ghost’s original cases sent back to the squads | 她要我们把幽灵的案子都送回到各自原来的分局 |
[15:01] | where they first landed for reevaluation and referral. | 以作重新评估和参考 |
[15:06] | The good news is a lot of cops | 好消息是很多警察 |
[15:07] | will get to close their old cases. | 都可以结束旧案了 |
[15:09] | It’s not hard to ID the real killer | 没有错误DNA信息的干扰 |
[15:11] | when the wrong DNA isn’t muddying the water. | 辨别真凶就不是难事了 |
[15:13] | This one was the husband, this one was the boyfriend. | 这个是丈夫 这个是男友 |
[15:17] | The boss. | 老板 |
[15:18] | The wicked stepmother. | 恶毒的后妈 |
[15:20] | What about Caroline Gibbs? | 那卡洛琳·吉布斯呢 |
[15:21] | We’re still working on that. | 我们还在查 |
[15:22] | The neighbor, Benjamin– the one I told you about– | 她的邻居本杰明 我跟你提过的那个 |
[15:25] | he’s coming in for an interview. | 他马上就来接受询问了 |
[15:26] | Any other angles we’re pursuing? | 还有其它的调查角度吗 |
[15:28] | We asked the lab to re-test the shirt cuff | 我们让实验室重新化验了现场找到的 |
[15:31] | that was found at the scene. | 衬衣袖口碎片 |
[15:32] | Unfortunately, after you account for Albert Wu, | 但很遗憾 排除了艾伯特·吴后 |
[15:34] | there’s no human DNA. | 没有人类DNA |
[15:36] | No human DNA? | 没有人类DNA |
[15:38] | It appears the theory that the cuff was bitten off | 袖口碎片是卡洛琳养的某条狗咬下来的 |
[15:40] | by one of Caroline’s dogs is correct. | 这个猜想是对的 |
[15:42] | The remaining DNA was canine. | 剩余的DNA是狗的 |
[15:44] | Sherlock and I are about to go visit anyone who’s shown up | 夏洛克和我准备去拜访凶案发生后 |
[15:47] | in an emergency room with a bite wound since the murder. | 因被狗咬伤进过急诊室的人 |
[15:50] | Any luck, the dog got a taste of more than | 如果走运的话 狗可能不仅咬到了 |
[15:52] | just the killer’s shirt. | 凶手的衬衣 |
[15:55] | Yeah, that’s me. So what? | 对 这是我 怎么了 |
[15:57] | So, that’s you yelling at a lady | 所以你跟这位女士发生争执 |
[15:58] | who got her skull caved in a week later. | 一周以后 她就被人砸碎了头骨 |
[16:02] | The man who recorded that | 拍摄录像的人 |
[16:03] | thought the two of you were sleeping together. | 认为你们俩有私情 |
[16:05] | Well, then, he must have been high, that’s ridiculous. | 那他肯定是嗑药了 一派胡言 |
[16:07] | And, frankly, insulting. I’m a married man. | 而且很侮辱人 我结婚了 |
[16:10] | So what was the fight about? | 那你们在吵什么 |
[16:12] | Caroline’s dogs. They never stop barking. | 是卡洛琳的狗 它们总是不停地叫 |
[16:16] | I was working from home that day. | 那天我在家工作 |
[16:18] | I went over to ask her to quiet them down. | 就过去叫她让狗安静一点 |
[16:19] | I told her I would call the cops if she didn’t shut ’em up. | 我跟她说如果不让它们闭嘴我就报警 |
[16:22] | We argued, the end. | 我们只是争吵而已 |
[16:24] | You think that’s motive for murder? | 你们觉得这是谋杀的动机吗 |
[16:26] | People have been killed for less. | 为了更小的事杀人的都有 |
[16:27] | We think that one of Caroline’s dogs | 我们认为卡洛琳的一条狗 |
[16:29] | might have bitten her killer. | 可能咬伤了凶手 |
[16:30] | Do you mind showing us your arms? | 介意让我们看看你的手臂吗 |
[16:35] | I had nothing to do with Caroline’s death. | 我跟卡洛琳的死毫无关系 |
[16:37] | I wasn’t even home the night she died. | 她被害那晚我根本不在家 |
[16:39] | I was at a business dinner. | 我去参加商务晚宴了 |
[16:42] | Then all you need to do | 那你需要做的就是 |
[16:43] | is write down everyone who was there, | 写下所有在场人的名字 |
[16:45] | and how we can get in touch. | 以及他们的联系方式 |
[16:49] | You know, if getting mad at Caroline | 要知道 如果生卡洛琳的气 |
[16:50] | is enough to land me in this room, | 就足以让我有杀人嫌疑 |
[16:52] | you’re gonna have to call the whole neighborhood down here. | 那你应该把所有邻居都请来 |
[16:54] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[16:55] | She wasn’t exactly a model citizen. | 她并非模范市民 |
[16:57] | Barking dogs, strange men coming and going from her house. | 狗吠扰民 奇怪男子进进出出 |
[17:01] | Loud music at all hours. | 全天大声放歌 |
[17:03] | What do you mean by “strange men”? | “奇怪男子”指什么 |
[17:04] | These… punks that are knocking on her door at weird hours. | 在奇怪的时间敲她家门的混混 |
[17:09] | They only stay for a few minutes, then they leave? | 他们通常只待几分钟就离开了 |
[17:14] | I really have to spell it out for you? | 真要我明说吗 |
[17:15] | She was a drug dealer, obviously. | 很明显她是个毒贩 |
[17:18] | You ask me, that’s what got her killed. | 要我说 她就是因为这个被杀的 |
[17:22] | Esther Kelton? My name is Marcus Bell. | 埃丝特·凯尔顿吗 我是马库斯·贝尔 |
[17:24] | I’m a detective with the NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的警探 |
[17:26] | This is my colleague, Mr. Holmes. | 这位是我同事 福尔摩斯先生 |
[17:28] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[17:29] | Would you mind if we asked you some questions? | 我们可以问你几个问题吗 |
[17:31] | Sure. What about? | 当然可以 什么问题 |
[17:33] | You visited the ER three days ago, Mr. Fowler? | 三天前你去过急诊室吗 福勒先生 |
[17:35] | We understand you were attacked by a dog. | 我们了解到你被狗咬伤了 |
[17:38] | Golden retriever. | 一只金毛 |
[17:39] | I was jogging through Central Park, | 我当时在中央公园跑步 |
[17:41] | he came out of nowhere. | 它不知从哪冲了出来 |
[17:43] | Jumped up and got me on the arm. | 跳起来咬了我的胳膊 |
[17:45] | This? That’s nothing. | 这个吗 小伤 |
[17:48] | I-I just got Bingo two weeks ago. | 宾果是我两周前才买的 |
[17:50] | He’s still a pup. | 他还是只奶狗 |
[17:52] | I was feeding him. He got overexcited. | 我喂它的时候 它兴奋过头了 |
[17:54] | I was at a party. We were playing charades, | 我在一个派对上 在玩猜词游戏 |
[17:57] | and I got Reservoir Dogs. | 我要比划的是落水狗 |
[17:59] | So I’m crawling around on the ground barking and everything, | 于是我在地上爬来爬去学狗叫 |
[18:02] | and my friend’s Dalmatian freaks out and attacks. | 我朋友的斑点狗受了惊 把我咬了 |
[18:06] | Why do you ask? | 为什么问这个 |
[18:07] | Why do you guys care about this? | 你们问这个做什么 |
[18:09] | I mean, I don’t want the dog sent to the pound or anything. | 我不希望那只狗因为我被关起来 |
[18:12] | Three nights ago, a woman was murdered on Staten Island. | 三晚前 一名女性在史泰登岛被杀 |
[18:15] | We think one of her dogs might have bitten the killer. | 我们认为凶手可能被她的一只狗咬伤过 |
[18:18] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[18:19] | Would you mind telling us where you were three nights ago? | 可以告诉我们三晚前你在哪吗 |
[18:21] | I was at the gym. | 我在健身房 |
[18:22] | A hundred people must have seen me there. | 肯定有很多人看到我了 |
[18:24] | I play bridge on Monday nights. | 我每周一晚打桥牌 |
[18:26] | Every week, since 1981. | 1981年后周周如此 |
[18:29] | I went to the movies. | 我去看电影了 |
[18:30] | I think I still have the receipt. | 票据应该还在 |
[18:37] | Do you own all of those phones, Mr. Fowler? | 那些手机都是你的吗 福勒先生 |
[18:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:42] | Name on the back of that one says “Mandy.” | 其中一部手机背面印着”曼迪” |
[18:45] | Yeah, she’s my girlfriend. | 她是我女朋友 |
[18:48] | If you show us the other phones, | 如果我们查看其它手机 |
[18:49] | are we gonna find a Mandy in any of the contact lists? | 它们的通讯录里都会有曼迪吗 |
[18:55] | Did you steal those phones, Mr. Fowler? | 那些手机是你偷的吗 福勒先生 |
[19:11] | Well, not the arrest we were hoping for, | 不是我们想要的抓捕 |
[19:13] | but I guess beggars can’t be choosers. | 但要饭的哪有权挑肥拣瘦的 |
[19:15] | Watson says she’s made some progress at Caroline Gibbs’ home. | 华生说她在卡洛琳·吉布斯家中有些发现 |
[19:18] | She’s asked us to go meet her there. | 她要我们过去跟她汇合 |
[19:21] | You go, I’ll bring this knucklehead downtown, | 你去吧 我把这傻子带回局里去 |
[19:23] | meet up with you. | 然后再去找你们 |
[19:32] | There you are. | 我来了 |
[19:34] | – Oh. Any luck with the dog bite victims? – None. | -被狗咬伤的人查得怎么样了 -没收获 |
[19:36] | If he was bitten by a dog, | 如果他确实被狗咬了 |
[19:37] | he didn’t get treated at a hospital. | 那他就没有去医院就医 |
[19:39] | You said you found evidence | 你说你找到了 |
[19:40] | that Caroline Gibbs was selling drugs. | 卡洛琳·吉布斯贩毒的证据 |
[19:43] | Yeah, a pound of it. | 大把的证据 |
[19:48] | Leaves of Grass, indeed. | 还是《草叶集》 |
[19:50] | Caroline’s neighbors said a lot of strange people came here | 卡洛琳的邻居说有很多奇怪的人来这里 |
[19:52] | to buy drugs. | 买毒品 |
[19:53] | I was hoping that she left a list of her customers somewhere, | 我本想着她家可能会有顾客名单 |
[19:55] | but I’m starting to think she was too smart for that. | 但我现在觉得她应该很聪明不会留下这个 |
[19:58] | But it’s worth looking into. | 不过还是值得找找 |
[19:59] | Oh, how’d it go with McNally? | 跟麦克纳利怎么样了 |
[20:01] | You saw him this morning, right? | 你今早见着他了吧 |
[20:02] | Good. I gave him a copy of your dossier | 挺好的 我给了他一份你写的 |
[20:04] | on the Phoenix shooting. | 凤凰城枪击案的卷宗 |
[20:06] | He was appreciative. Said they’d look into it. | 他很感激 说他们会调查的 |
[20:11] | Did you know that you have a tell… | 你知道每当你撒谎的时候 |
[20:15] | when you lie, | 都有个特征吗 |
[20:16] | but no one else can see it but me? | 除了我别人都看不出来 |
[20:18] | Did you partake of any of that? | 那些大麻你也有份吗 |
[20:20] | You lied just now when you said that | 你说你把我的发现给了麦克纳利 |
[20:21] | you gave McNally what I found. | 那是在撒谎 |
[20:23] | – Watson… – Just tell me. | -华生 -说实话 |
[20:26] | All right, I lied. | 好吧 我撒谎了 |
[20:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:28] | Because I don’t want you, Marcus or the captain | 因为我不希望你 马库斯或是警监 |
[20:31] | or anyone else that we care about to be murdered. | 或者任何我们关心的人被杀 |
[20:33] | What? | 什么 |
[20:34] | McNally has no intention of dismantling Odin’s operation. | 麦克纳利不想破坏奥丁的行动 |
[20:37] | In fact, he’ll do everything in his power to keep it going. | 事实上 他会动用自己的一切关系维护这个行动 |
[20:41] | So he’s a part of it. How long have you known? | 所以他也参与了 你知道多久了 |
[20:44] | Weeks. | 几周 |
[20:45] | He made his allegiances quite clear | 他已经清楚表明了衷心 |
[20:47] | when he threatened the lives of everyone in our orbit | 他以我们身边所有人的性命相要挟 |
[20:49] | if we didn’t drop our investigation. | 要我们放弃调查 |
[20:51] | Since when do I need to be shielded from the truth? | 从什么时候开始我不能知道真相了 |
[20:53] | I didn’t do it to shield you, I did it to spare you. | 我不是不让你知道 而是为了让你免责 |
[20:57] | – From what? – From having to lie to everyone else. | -免什么责 -欺骗他人 |
[20:59] | Odin is the reason the captain was shot | 奥丁是警监中枪的原因 |
[21:01] | and we can’t tell him. | 我们不能告诉他 |
[21:02] | Or Marcus or anyone else, for that matter. | 或马库斯或其他任何人 |
[21:05] | Knowing a secret of that magnitude, | 知道这样一个天大的秘密 |
[21:06] | kno-knowing the truth about an attack that almost killed a friend | 知道差点杀死了我们朋友的袭击事件真相 |
[21:09] | and keeping silent, it’s… corrosive. | 却闭口不言 这会侵蚀人心 |
[21:13] | I want to talk to you more about this later. | 我晚点再跟你理论这个事 |
[21:14] | Well, why not now? | 为什么现在不理论 |
[21:15] | Because you’re not the only one who lied to me today. | 因为今天你不是唯一骗我的人 |
[21:17] | Caroline’s neighbor was upset about an affair, | 卡洛琳的邻居确实在为婚外情生气 |
[21:20] | Just not his own. | 只是不是他自己的婚外情 |
[21:23] | Benjamin said he told you about Caroline selling drugs. | 本杰明说他告诉了你们关于卡洛琳贩毒的事 |
[21:27] | – Is that what this is about? – No. | -是因为这个吗 -不是 |
[21:30] | It’s about the affair you were having. | 是关于你的婚外情 |
[21:33] | W-What? | 什么 |
[21:34] | We spoke to an artist friend of Caroline’s. | 我们和卡洛琳的一个艺术家朋友谈了 |
[21:37] | He saw your husband arguing with her last week. | 他说你丈夫上周跟她吵过架 |
[21:40] | He overheard something about an affair, | 他听到些关于婚外情的字眼 |
[21:41] | he assumed it was about Benjamin and Caroline. | 还以为是本杰明和卡洛琳出轨了 |
[21:43] | But then I found some long pink hairs | 但我在她卧室里的梳子上 |
[21:46] | in the bristles of a brush in her bedroom. | 发现了粉色长发 |
[21:49] | Where were you the night she was murdered? | 她遇害当晚你在哪里 |
[21:52] | Here, at home. | 在这里 在家 |
[21:54] | Your husband told us that he was at a business center. | 你丈夫告诉我们他那晚在商务中心 |
[21:57] | I didn’t hurt Caroline. | 我没有伤害卡洛琳 |
[21:59] | I could never. | 我绝不会 |
[22:00] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[22:02] | I’m afraid that that is not exculpatory. | 恐怕这话并不能帮你脱罪 |
[22:04] | 2.5 women are murdered every day by an intimate partner. | 每天有2.5名女性死于亲密伴侣的手下 |
[22:08] | So we’re going to have to cover our statistical bases | 所以 要想让我们不笃信数据的正确 |
[22:10] | with a little more than your word. | 你得再给我们一些信息 |
[22:13] | When’s the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次看见她是什么时候 |
[22:15] | It was the night she died. | 是她死的那晚 |
[22:16] | I was doing dishes in the kitchen. | 我在厨房洗碗 |
[22:20] | I saw her out the window, she had her welding gear on. | 我见她在窗户外 穿着防护装备 |
[22:24] | I just figured she was working. | 我以为她在工作 |
[22:26] | What time was that? | 那时是几点 |
[22:27] | Um… 9:00. | 九点 |
[22:29] | On the dot, actually. | 正好九点 |
[22:31] | I know this because my watch beeps | 我知道是因为我的手表 |
[22:34] | when I have to take my thyroid pill. | 会提醒我吃甲状腺药 |
[22:36] | Well, you’re either mistaken or you’re lying. | 要么你弄错了 要么你就是在撒谎 |
[22:39] | Caroline’s time of death was placed at 8:30. | 卡洛琳的死亡时间是八点半 |
[22:43] | Around the same time other neighbors heard | 就在那个时间前后 其他邻居听见 |
[22:45] | the dogs start barking. | 狗开始吠叫 |
[22:46] | The medical examiner is rarely off by much | 当尸体被当即发现时 |
[22:48] | when a body is found promptly. | 法医的判断很少出现大误差 |
[22:50] | And it’s unlikely she was walking around | 她也不可能在被杀后 |
[22:51] | after she was murdered. | 还出来走动 |
[22:53] | Maybe it wasn’t her. | 也许不是她 |
[22:56] | You said that she was wearing her welding gear. | 你说她穿着防护装备 |
[22:58] | I assume it included a mask? | 我猜那也包括面罩 |
[23:00] | Yeah, i-it covered her face. | 是的 她的脸被挡住了 |
[23:03] | You think the killer disguised himself as Caroline | 你觉得凶手假扮成卡洛琳 |
[23:05] | to sneak around her property. | 在她家周围出没 |
[23:07] | I’m sure her social media probably has | 我想她的社交平台上 |
[23:09] | plenty of photos of her making art, right? | 应该有很多她创作时的照片 对吧 |
[23:11] | Jeans and a welding mask | 牛仔裤和防护装备 |
[23:13] | would have been an easy look to replicate. | 应该很容易模仿 |
[23:15] | So if it wasn’t Caroline I saw that night, | 那如果我看到的不是卡洛琳 |
[23:18] | it was the person that killed her, | 那就是杀死卡洛琳的人 |
[23:20] | why would they have had her dog? | 他们要她的狗做什么 |
[23:22] | – Her dog? – Ollie, her German Shepherd. | -她的狗 -奥利 她的德国牧羊犬 |
[23:25] | Whoever it was, they had him on a leash. | 不管是谁 他们用狗绳牵走了它 |
[23:27] | The ASPCA removed five dogs from Caroline’s property | 动物保护协会在卡洛琳的尸体被发现后 |
[23:30] | after her body was discovered. | 从她家带走了五只狗 |
[23:32] | None of them was a German Shepherd. | 没有一只是德国牧羊犬 |
[23:34] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[23:36] | She definitely had one. | 她绝对有一只 |
[23:40] | Okay. Yeah. Thank you. | 好 嗯 谢谢 |
[23:43] | The ASPCA has no record of the dog you described. | 动物保护协会没有符合你描述的狗 |
[23:47] | This is him, if it helps. | 就是它 如果有帮助的话 |
[23:49] | Caroline fostered rescue dogs. | 卡洛琳领养搜救犬 |
[23:51] | So they were always coming and going, | 所以狗狗的流动性很大 |
[23:53] | but I couldn’t forget Ollie. | 但我忘不了奥利 |
[23:55] | Are you sure he hadn’t outstayed his welcome? | 你确定它没被送走吗 |
[23:56] | I mean, she fosters animals, | 毕竟她是领养 |
[23:57] | they came and went with some regularity, no? | 它们会频繁更替 不是吗 |
[23:59] | There’s six dog bowls here | 这里有六个狗盆 |
[24:01] | and only five leashes. | 但只有五根狗绳 |
[24:02] | I think he was taken. | 我觉得它被带走了 |
[24:04] | We’ve investigated several possible motives for Caroline’s murder | 我们调查了几个卡洛琳凶案可能的动机 |
[24:07] | and we found each one lacking. | 但每一个都有些站不住脚 |
[24:09] | What if it wasn’t her life the killer wanted… | 如果凶手不是想要她的命 |
[24:13] | …but her dog. | 而是想要她的狗 |
[24:19] | His name’s Ollie. | 它叫奥利 |
[24:20] | Far as Joan and Sherlock can tell, | 根据乔恩和夏洛克的情报 |
[24:22] | no one’s seen him since Caroline Gibbs’s murder. | 卡洛琳·吉布斯遇害后没人再见过它 |
[24:24] | Tell me he’s not a suspect. | 别告诉我它是嫌犯 |
[24:26] | Actually, we think he’s the reason | 其实我们认为 |
[24:27] | the killer went to her house that night. | 它就是凶手那晚去她家的原因 |
[24:29] | He wanted to steal her dog? | 他想偷她的狗 |
[24:31] | Ollie was one of six Caroline was fostering. | 奥利是卡洛琳领养的六条狗之一 |
[24:34] | Thing is, ASPCA only collected five | 问题是 动物保护协会在她死后 |
[24:36] | from her house after her death. | 只从她家找到了五条 |
[24:38] | Are German Shepherds more valuable than I thought? | 德国牧羊犬是比我以为的更值钱吗 |
[24:40] | Pretty sure this wasn’t about money. | 可以肯定这不是因为钱 |
[24:42] | I called around to different rescue organizations this morning, | 我今天早上咨询了不同的救护组织 |
[24:45] | found out Caroline got Ollie from a place | 发现卡洛琳的奥利是四个月前 |
[24:47] | called The Doghauser about four months ago. | 从一个叫狗之家的地方获得的 |
[24:50] | Where was he before that? | 它之前在哪里 |
[24:52] | Funny you should ask. | 这就有意思了 |
[24:57] | He was a police dog? | 它是条警犬 |
[24:59] | K-9 unit out of the 3-6. | 3-6区的K9小组 |
[25:00] | Did five years there before retiring last spring. | 在那里做了五年 上个春季退休 |
[25:04] | – Bomb sniffer? – Narcotics. | -嗅探炸弹的 -禁毒组 |
[25:06] | According to his file, he was good at it. | 根据它的档案 它能力很出色 |
[25:08] | Helped out on a bunch of successful arrests. | 帮助达成了很多次成功逮捕 |
[25:10] | His ex-partner’s coming in to talk to me, | 它的前搭档正要来跟我谈谈 |
[25:12] | in case you want to join. | 你也可以加入 |
[25:14] | Ollie and I worked together five years. | 奥利和我一起共事了五年 |
[25:18] | Best partner I ever had. | 我最好的搭档 |
[25:21] | I know how it might sound, but Ollie’s not just a dog. | 我知道听起来很奇怪 但奥利不只是只狗 |
[25:23] | He’s… he’s a police officer. | 它 它还是名警官 |
[25:26] | One of us. | 我们的一员 |
[25:28] | You got to get him back. | 你们得把它救回来 |
[25:29] | We’re doing our best. | 我们在尽力 |
[25:31] | So I understand Ollie was retired last year? | 据我所知奥利前年退休了 |
[25:35] | Yeah, he got hip dysplasia. | 对 它髋关节发育不良 |
[25:37] | My girlfriend and I wanted to adopt him, | 我的女友和我想要收养它 |
[25:38] | but third floor walk-up’s no good for 100-pound Shepherd | 但是三层没电梯对于一只髋关节不好的 |
[25:42] | with wonky hips, so… | 100斤牧羊犬来说不太好 所以… |
[25:43] | he went to a rescue group. | 它就去了救护组织 |
[25:45] | Him being taken. | 它被绑架 |
[25:47] | Any chance it’s about you? | 有没有可能是因为你 |
[25:49] | Me? | 我 |
[25:50] | Yeah, you obviously care about him, | 是的 显然你很在乎它 |
[25:51] | maybe someone took him to hurt you. | 也许有人带走它是想要伤害你 |
[25:53] | I-I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[25:54] | I mean, you don’t make a lot of enemies in the K-9 unit. | 我是说 你在K9小队不会树立什么敌人 |
[25:57] | I’m just the guy that shows up with a dog | 我就是个带着狗出来 |
[25:58] | – and finds your drugs. – What about Ollie? | -找出你毒品的人 -那奥利呢 |
[26:01] | He have any enemies? | 它有敌人吗 |
[26:03] | He’s a dog. | 它是只狗 |
[26:04] | Couple years ago, the Urabeños cartel in Colombia | 几年前 哥伦比亚的乌阿本尼奥斯毒枭帮 |
[26:08] | put out a $70,000 hit on a police dog | 悬赏7万美元猎杀一只警犬 |
[26:10] | ’cause he kept sniffing out their shipments. | 因为它总是能找出他们的货品 |
[26:12] | Okay, but Ollie was retired. | 是 可是奥利退休了 |
[26:14] | I’m not saying it’s logical. | 我没说这符合逻辑 |
[26:16] | But cartels hold grudges. | 但是毒枭们很记仇 |
[26:18] | Maybe they were trying to prove a point | 也许他们是想以儆效尤 |
[26:19] | and our vic just got in the way. | 而我们的受害人只是挡了道 |
[26:22] | Ollie’s specialty was marijuana. | 奥利的专长是大麻 |
[26:24] | So most of the guys we collared were stoners, you know? | 所以大部分抓到的都是飞叶子的 |
[26:27] | Not the most bloodthirsty of bad guys. | 都不是什么嗜血的坏家伙 |
[26:30] | No, no one jumps out. | 没有 想不出什么特别的人 |
[26:32] | We didn’t realize Ollie had a specialty. | 我们不知道奥利还有专长 |
[26:35] | Yeah, most of our dogs do. | 我们的狗基本都有 |
[26:37] | It’s kind of ironic, huh? | 挺讽刺的对吧 |
[26:40] | Weed-sniffing dog being fostered by someone who sells the stuff. | 嗅叶子的狗被飞叶子的领养了 |
[26:43] | I don’t know about ironic, but… | 我不知道讽不讽刺 但是… |
[26:45] | it might not be a coincidence. | 也许这不是巧合 |
[26:50] | I thought perhaps now is a good time | 我想现在也许可以 |
[26:51] | to finish our conversation. | 进行完我们的谈话了 |
[26:54] | My handling of the Odin Reichenbach situation. | 我对奥丁·赖兴巴赫情况的处理手段 |
[26:56] | I assume you have more questions. | 我想你肯定有很多问题 |
[26:58] | I don’t really have questions; I have strong feelings. | 我没有什么问题 只有很强烈的感受 |
[27:01] | And I understand full well how powerful Odin is. | 并且我很清楚奥丁有多强大 |
[27:05] | I mean, I get why you didn’t tell me | 我是说 我理解你为什么不告诉我 |
[27:06] | what was going on with the NSA investigation. | 国安局的调查情况 |
[27:08] | I mean, I don’t love it, but I get it. | 我不喜欢 但我理解 |
[27:11] | Still, it doesn’t change the fact | 但这仍然改变不了 |
[27:13] | that he’s too dangerous to ignore. | 他过于危险的事实 |
[27:15] | We’ve got to find some angle on the guy, | 我们必须要找到这家伙的死角 |
[27:16] | we can’t just just roll over for him. | 我们不能就这么任其摆布 |
[27:19] | You were under the impression that’s what I’ve done? | 你认为这就是我在做的事吗 |
[27:22] | Over the last month, | 上一个月里 |
[27:23] | I’ve been attempting to reach my contacts at SIS. | 我一直在试图联络秘密情报处的接触人 |
[27:26] | It’s delicate. | 这事很微妙 |
[27:28] | Odin casts a long shadow online, | 奥丁在网络上的掌控很大 |
[27:31] | so I’ve been limited to analog back channels. | 所以我只能用线下的后门 |
[27:34] | Which is why I wanted to give you this. | 所以我想要给你这个 |
[27:39] | When my message reaches the appropriate parties, | 当我的信息传送到适合的人手上后 |
[27:41] | agents of the Crown will call that encrypted cell phone. | 皇家特工会打给这个加密的手机 |
[27:44] | Why give it to me? | 为什么要给我 |
[27:46] | Because I trust you. | 因为我相信你 |
[27:47] | Then I want to show that I’m worthy | 并且我想给你展示我也值得 |
[27:49] | of your trust in return. | 你的信任 |
[27:51] | I lied to you once about Odin. | 奥丁的事我对你撒过一次慌 |
[27:53] | I won’t do it again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[28:00] | Marcus, you have us both. | 马库斯 我俩都在 |
[28:02] | Couple things. | 几件事 |
[28:03] | The lab says the marijuana you found | 实验室说你们在卡洛琳·吉布斯家 |
[28:05] | at Caroline Gibbs’s house | 找到的那些大麻 |
[28:06] | is from a particular sativa strain. | 是来自一种特殊的马唐根 |
[28:09] | Last time they saw the stuff it came from | 上一次他们看到这些东西 |
[28:11] | a street rip Vice did out on Staten Island. | 是在史泰登岛的一次清扫行动中 |
[28:13] | Near where Caroline lived? | 就在卡洛琳家附近吗 |
[28:15] | Yeah, a few low-level dealers from a Mexican gang | 是 一个墨西哥帮派的几名低等级毒贩 |
[28:18] | were holding the stuff. | 囤着这些东西 |
[28:19] | Los Santiagos. | 圣地亚哥帮 |
[28:20] | Other thing I thought you should know | 还有件你们需要知道的事是 |
[28:22] | is that Ollie the police dog had a specialty. | 警犬奥利有他独特的专长 |
[28:24] | He was great at sniffing out marijuana. | 他很擅长嗅出大麻 |
[28:27] | Perhaps we should introduce ourselves to Los Santiagos. | 也许我们应该去圣地亚哥帮看看 |
[28:30] | If they were Caroline’s suppliers, | 如果他们是卡洛琳的供应商 |
[28:31] | perhaps they knew she was fostering a police dog. | 也许他们知道她养了一条警犬 |
[28:33] | Yeah, crossed my mind, too, but you really think | 是的 我也想到了 但你真的认为 |
[28:35] | she’s talking to her suppliers about her dogs? | 她会跟供应商讲自己的狗吗 |
[28:38] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[28:39] | Pet owners will talk to anybody about their pets. | 宠物的主人会逢人就讲自己的宠物 |
[28:41] | Our mailman knows Clyde’s life story. | 我们的邮递员就知道克莱德的所有故事 |
[28:44] | Say the Santiagos did know about Ollie. | 假设圣地亚哥帮确实知道奥利的事 |
[28:47] | What would they want with him? | 他们想用它做什么 |
[28:48] | Maybe they wanted to use him | 也许他们想用它 |
[28:50] | to test their smuggling methods. | 测试自己的贩毒手段 |
[28:52] | Ollie would be a good canary in the cannabis coalmine. | 奥利在大麻窝可是香饽饽 |
[28:55] | Those in the marijuana business are constantly experimenting | 那帮做大麻生意的人一直在试验 |
[28:58] | with new packing materials, masking agents, | 包装的新工艺蒙蔽探员 |
[29:01] | even innovations in the agronomy of the plant itself. | 甚至对植物本身的农学进行创新 |
[29:03] | If Ollie sniffed it out, | 如果奥利闻出来了 |
[29:04] | then they would go back to the drawing board. | 他们就继续研究 |
[29:06] | If he can’t, | 如果他闻不出来 |
[29:07] | they have a police-proof way of moving their product. | 他们就有了一种经过警方验证的贩毒方案 |
[29:10] | Well, the leader of the New York Santiagos | 纽约的圣地亚哥帮的头目 |
[29:11] | is a guy named Enrique Ruiz. | 是一个叫恩里克·鲁伊斯的人 |
[29:14] | Narcotics tells me he works out of an OTB he owns. | 缉毒队的告诉我他自己开了一家场外赛马赌场 |
[29:17] | Feel like joining me for a visit? | 要不要跟我一起去 |
[29:25] | We’d like to speak to Enrique Ruiz. | 我们想和恩里克·鲁伊斯谈谈 |
[29:30] | Enrique Ruiz, | 恩里克·鲁伊斯 |
[29:32] | head of New York operations for the Santiago Cartel. | 圣地亚哥贩毒集团的纽约管理者 |
[29:34] | – We know he’s here. – Lo siento, no hablo inglés. | -我们知道他在这 -对不起我不会说英语 |
[29:37] | Estás ocupado. No hay problema. | 你忙吗 没关系 |
[29:39] | Encontraré a Enrique yo solo. | 我自己去找恩里克 |
[29:42] | You can’t go back there. | 你们不能进去 |
[29:43] | Just ’cause you’re police doesn’t mean | 你们虽然是警察 |
[29:44] | – you can do whatever you want. – That’s true. | -但不意味着你们可以为所欲为 -确实 |
[29:47] | But, since you reek of weed, | 不过 既然你身上有大麻味 |
[29:49] | and you just lied to a police officer | 刚刚还对一位警察撒谎 |
[29:51] | about being able to speak English, | 说自己不会讲英语 |
[29:52] | one thing I can do is search you. | 我就可以搜你的身 |
[29:54] | So either show me your pockets | 所以要么给我看你的口袋 |
[29:56] | or show me Enrique Ruiz. | 要么告诉我恩里克·鲁伊斯在哪 |
[30:01] | Down the stairs, second door on the left. | 下楼 左手边第二间 |
[30:15] | Looking for Enrique Ruiz. | 我们找恩里克·鲁伊斯 |
[30:18] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是什么人 |
[30:19] | Marcus Bell, NYPD. These are my associates, | 马库斯·贝尔 纽约警局 他们是我同事 |
[30:22] | Ms. Watson, Mr. Holmes. | 华生女士 福尔摩斯先生 |
[30:24] | Whatever it was, I didn’t do it. | 不管是什么事 不是我干的 |
[30:27] | Two days ago, a woman named Caroline Gibbs | 两天前 一个叫卡洛琳·吉布斯的女人 |
[30:29] | was murdered and a retired police dog | 被杀了 还有一条退休的警犬 |
[30:31] | was stolen from her property. | 从她家被偷走了 |
[30:33] | When we searched the house, we found marijuana | 我们搜查房间的时候 发现了大麻 |
[30:35] | that matches a strain of sativa sold by you. | 和你卖的一种紫花苜蓿吻合 |
[30:38] | That’s very interesting, but I don’t sell weed. | 很有趣 不过我不卖大麻 |
[30:41] | I own an OTB. | 我有一家场外赛马赌场 |
[30:43] | That said, | 也就是说 |
[30:45] | if I did sell weed, | 即便我卖大麻 |
[30:47] | I bet it would be the best. | 也一定是最好的 |
[30:49] | A lot of people would probably have it. | 可能很多人都有 |
[30:51] | Maybe even your dead lady. | 也许你们死了的女士也有 |
[30:53] | Well, we think she sold for you. | 我们认为她是替你卖货的 |
[30:55] | We also think she made the mistake of telling you | 我们还认为她错误地告诉了你 |
[30:57] | or one of your men that she’d adopted | 或者你的一个手下 |
[30:58] | a former police dog that used to specialize | 她领养了一只 |
[31:00] | in detecting marijuana. | 专门闻大麻的警犬 |
[31:02] | So I didn’t just kill this lady, I stole her pooch? | 所以我不仅杀了这位女士 还偷了她的狗 |
[31:06] | You tell us. | 你说呢 |
[31:12] | Let’s everyone just stay calm. | 大家都冷静一点 |
[31:14] | Of course. Very calm. | 当然 非常冷静 |
[31:18] | Looking for me? | 找我吗 |
[31:20] | This is my attorney, Danielle Olivera. | 这位是我的律师 丹妮尔·奥利维拉 |
[31:22] | They’re with the police. | 他们是警察的人 |
[31:25] | Your attorney just happened to be in the back room | 你的律师恰好在你的 |
[31:28] | of the nerve center of your drug dealing operation? | 毒品交易运营中枢的密室里 |
[31:30] | This isn’t a nerve center, | 这不是中枢 |
[31:31] | it’s an OTB. | 这是场外赛马赌场 |
[31:33] | And there’s no back room behind that wall, | 这堵墙后面不是什么密室 |
[31:34] | just my legal offices. | 是我的法务办公室 |
[31:36] | Mr. Ruiz leases space to me at a bargain rate, | 鲁伊斯先生以优惠的价格把办公室租给我 |
[31:38] | and I provide free legal services in exchange. | 作为交换 我给他提供免费的法务服务 |
[31:40] | They think I killed some lady and kidnapped her dog. | 他们认为我杀了一个女的还绑架了她的狗 |
[31:43] | I see. Have you said everything you want to say to them? | 明白了 你想说的都跟他们说了吗 |
[31:47] | I have. | 说完了 |
[31:49] | Do you have a warrant? | 你们有搜查令吗 |
[31:53] | Then please, show yourselves out. | 那就请你们离开 |
[31:58] | Well, I just heard from Marcus. | 我刚接到马库斯的电话 |
[32:01] | There’s no way to get a warrant to search the Santiagos’ OTB | 没有更多证据证明圣地亚哥帮场外赛马赌场 |
[32:04] | without more evidence linking them to Caroline Gibbs’s murder. | 与卡洛琳·吉布斯的死有关 就拿不到搜查令 |
[32:07] | Apparently, their lawyer, Ms. Olivera, | 很明显 他们的律师奥利维拉女士 |
[32:09] | has won her fair share of skirmishes with the D.A.’s office, | 跟地检办公室打过一定的交道 |
[32:11] | and they’re afraid of her. | 他们都很怕她 |
[32:12] | Well, I think I might’ve found something | 我可能找到了 |
[32:14] | that will help them turn the tables. | 能帮他们扭转局势的线索 |
[32:16] | I took this photo in the back office at the OTB. | 我在场外赛马赌场的密室里拍到了这张照片 |
[32:18] | The guys in the gang were distracted, | 帮派的人注意力都被吸引过去了 |
[32:19] | and you were talking to Enrique and his lawyer. | 你当时正和恩里克及他的律师说话 |
[32:22] | At first, I thought I’d just gotten pictures | 起初 我以为我只是拍到了 |
[32:23] | of some basic bookie stuff, | 一些基本的账目 |
[32:25] | but check this out. | 但是看看这个 |
[32:30] | I find sports gambling as boring as the stock market. | 我觉得体育博彩跟股票一样无聊 |
[32:32] | Never developed a taste for it. | 从来都不感兴趣 |
[32:34] | Well, it kind of looks like a line for a game | 这看起来有点像一场波士顿 |
[32:35] | between Boston and Milwaukee. | 和密尔沃基之间的博弈线 |
[32:37] | The thing is, those two cities aren’t playing each other | 问题是这两个城市在接下来三个月中 |
[32:39] | in any major sport for another three months. | 都不会在任何体育比赛中交手 |
[32:42] | You think the Santiagos are not that forward-thinking? | 你觉得圣地亚哥帮没这么有远见 |
[32:44] | It would be crazy to set odds this far ahead. | 提前这么早下注太离谱了 |
[32:47] | I mean, as a native New Yorker, it hurts to say, | 作为土生土长的纽约人 说来丢脸 |
[32:49] | but Boston has great teams pretty much across the board. | 但波士顿基本在各个领域都有很出色的队伍 |
[32:52] | I can’t think of a single game where one of their teams | 我想不到任何一场比赛 他们的队伍 |
[32:54] | would be favored to lose to Milwaukee at those odds. | 会有可能以这种几率输给密尔沃基 |
[32:57] | So what are we looking at? | 那我们在看什么 |
[32:58] | I think it’s a shipping schedule. | 我觉得这是运输计划 |
[33:00] | I mean, now that marijuana is legal in some parts of the U.S., | 大麻目前在美国的一些州是合法的 |
[33:03] | a lot more of it is being smuggled state to state, | 然而它更多的是在州与州间被走私 |
[33:05] | sometimes by train. | 有时是通过火车 |
[33:07] | Boston to Milwaukee takes about 25 hours by rail, | 波士顿到密尔沃基走铁路需要25个小时 |
[33:10] | it begins at 11:24, you would arrive 09 the next day. | 前一晚11:24发车 第二天九点到 |
[33:13] | That must be what the plus-one is. | 那应该就是加一天的意思 |
[33:15] | And I’m guessing the 300 is a reference | 我猜数字300指的是运输规格 |
[33:16] | to shipment size, 300 pounds? | 300磅 |
[33:18] | Yeah. I don’t see any dates. There aren’t any. | 对 我没有看到日期 这上面没写 |
[33:21] | But if you cross-reference the times | 但如果你将时刻表和货运列车的时刻表 |
[33:23] | against a commercial rail schedule, | 交叉比对 |
[33:25] | it’s not hard to pin them down. | 不难把它们确定下来 |
[33:26] | I was thinking, if the police could seize | 我想如果警察能逮住 |
[33:28] | one of the gang’s shipments, | 帮派的某一次运输 |
[33:29] | we could use it as leverage to pry the truth out of them. | 我们也许能以此为优势从他们嘴里探出真相 |
[33:32] | Unfortunately, we just missed this train. | 不幸的是 我们刚刚错过了那班火车 |
[33:34] | It came through New York for a fuel stop an hour ago. | 它在一小时前经过了纽约的加油站 |
[33:36] | But there is another shipment coming in early next week. | 但下周还会有另一班车发过来 |
[33:41] | Hey, Marcus. We’ve got good news. | 马库斯 我们有好消息 |
[33:43] | Yeah? So do I. Ollie just turned up. | 是吗 我也有 奥利出现了 |
[33:45] | You’re kidding. Where? | 你开玩笑吧 在哪 |
[33:47] | Would you believe a train yard? | 我说在火车站你信吗 |
[33:51] | Yard manager showed up for work an hour ago | 车站经理一个小时前因公来了这里 |
[33:53] | and found the security guard lying here, unconscious. | 发现保安倒在这昏迷了 |
[33:57] | Someone attacked him? | 有人袭击了他吗 |
[33:59] | Hit him with a Taser. | 用电棍打了他 |
[34:00] | Paramedics said he’s gonna be fine, | 医护人员说他没有大碍 |
[34:01] | they took him to the hospital just to be safe. | 他们把他送到医院留院观察了 |
[34:04] | First officers on the scene halted all rail traffic, | 第一现场的警察暂停了所有列车往来 |
[34:06] | had a look around. | 检查了周围 |
[34:08] | They found this guy. | 他们发现了这个家伙 |
[34:09] | Saw his name on his collar, recognized it | 看到了它项圈上的名字 |
[34:11] | from the Finest Message we put out, and called it in. | 认出它就是通告上那条狗 通知了我们 |
[34:14] | Was the guard able to describe the person who tased him? | 保安能描述出袭击他那个人的长相吗 |
[34:16] | No. Apparently, he got zapped from behind | 不能 显然他是在巡逻的时候 |
[34:18] | while he was making his rounds. | 从背后被放倒的 |
[34:20] | Whatever happened, he didn’t see or hear anything. | 无论发生了什么 他都没有目睹到任何事 |
[34:22] | Someone stole a shipment of the Santiagos’ marijuana. | 有人偷了圣地亚哥帮的一批大麻 |
[34:27] | The smugglers had their stash in here, | 走私犯把它们藏在这里 |
[34:30] | the one Watson flagged 09 arrival, | 华生标记的九点到达的那趟车 |
[34:33] | hidden behind a false wall | 藏在一堵假墙 |
[34:35] | and a bunch of packing boxes. | 和一堆包裹背后 |
[34:37] | That’s a big compartment. | 这可是节很大的车厢 |
[34:39] | So if I’m right about the code they were using, | 如果我猜对了他们使用的暗号 |
[34:41] | it was holding 300 pounds of marijuana. | 这里应该藏了300磅的大麻 |
[34:43] | That much marijuana would have a street value | 这个重量的大麻应该至少 |
[34:45] | of a million dollars, at least. | 价值一百万美元 |
[34:47] | But you’re sure it was stolen? | 但你确定是被偷了吗 |
[34:48] | Could’ve just been the cartel guys, right? | 会不会是被同伙拿走了 |
[34:50] | Los Santiagos wouldn’t need a drug dog | 圣地亚哥帮不需要一条缉毒犬 |
[34:52] | to find their own product. | 来找到自己的货 |
[34:53] | They’d know where it was. | 他们肯定知道它在哪 |
[34:55] | That’s why Ollie was taken. | 所以奥利才被偷了 |
[34:56] | To help someone pull off a heist. | 来帮助某人实施盗窃 |
[34:59] | They knew the drugs were in one of these cars, | 他们知道毒品在某一节车厢里 |
[35:00] | they just didn’t know which one. | 但不知道是哪一节 |
[35:02] | Say you’re right. | 就算你是对的 |
[35:03] | The person who killed Caroline Gibbs | 杀了卡洛琳·吉布斯的人 |
[35:05] | would have a seven-figure score and a serious head start. | 拿到了七位数的得分和很大的优势 |
[35:08] | So, unless Ollie over there can give us a description, | 除非奥利能给我们描述一下 |
[35:11] | I’d say we’ve got a lot of ground to make up. | 否则我们就还有很多进度要赶 |
[35:18] | I need your opinion on something. | 有件事我想听听你的看法 |
[35:20] | Do you think anyone would mistake Bob for you | 你觉得如果鲍勃穿成这样 |
[35:23] | if he was dressed like this? | 别人会把他认成你吗 |
[35:25] | I imagine they’d think the same thing I’m thinking. | 我觉得他们想的和我想的是同一件事 |
[35:27] | There’s no species of Anthophila known | 没有任何蜜蜂 |
[35:28] | to attack inanimate rubber dummies. | 会攻击无生命的橡胶模型 |
[35:30] | No, I mean, there’s no chance | 我是说 他们不可能 |
[35:31] | they’d think it was you, right? | 认为那是你 对吧 |
[35:33] | – No, Watson, I don’t imagine they would. – I wouldn’t, either, | -华生 我觉得他们不会 -我也不会 |
[35:35] | even though I would recognize this outfit as yours. | 就算我会认出这是你的外套 |
[35:38] | I mean, he’s broader, his pecs are more pronounced. | 他的背更宽 他的胸肌更明显 |
[35:40] | I’m not sure what you’re getting at. | 我不明白你想说什么 |
[35:41] | I was just thinking about Diana Long. | 我只是在想戴安娜·朗 |
[35:43] | So the night that Caroline was murdered, | 卡洛琳被杀的那个晚上 |
[35:45] | Diana saw someone dressed just like her. | 戴安娜看到一个穿得很像她的人 |
[35:47] | And if we’re right, and that was her killer, | 如果我们是对的 那就是杀她的人 |
[35:49] | their dimensions would have to be similar to Caroline’s. | 他的身行一定得跟卡洛琳很像 |
[35:51] | It was night. | 那是晚上 |
[35:52] | The killer was seen from a distance. | 凶手离她有点距离 |
[35:54] | Sure, but it wasn’t just some random passerby. | 对 但那不是什么随机路过的人 |
[35:56] | It was Diana. She and Caroline were intimate. | 那是戴安娜 她和卡洛琳很亲近 |
[35:59] | She knew Caroline’s body. | 她了解卡洛琳的身体 |
[36:00] | She would’ve noticed some obvious discrepancy. | 她肯定会注意到一些明显的差异 |
[36:02] | We’ve been looking at everyone | 我们一直在查所有 |
[36:03] | who knew about the cartel’s shipment schedule. | 了解帮派运输时间表的人 |
[36:05] | I think we can narrow our scope and eliminate anyone | 我觉得我们可以缩小范围 排除那些 |
[36:08] | who wasn’t at least Caroline’s size. | 跟卡洛琳体型不符的人 |
[36:10] | So what about Danielle Olivera? | 那丹妮尔·奥利维拉呢 |
[36:12] | I mean, she has the same build as Caroline’s. | 她跟卡洛琳的体型差不多 |
[36:15] | Since she works for the Santiagos, | 既然她为圣地亚哥帮工作 |
[36:17] | she probably knows their shipping schedule. | 她也许知道他们的运输时间安排 |
[36:18] | Maybe she double-crossed them. | 也许她两头通吃了 |
[36:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:22] | That bookcase. I’ve seen it somewhere before. | 那个书架 我在哪见过 |
[36:25] | Where? | 哪 |
[36:26] | If I’m not mistaken, at the home of our killer. | 如果我没弄错 是在凶手家里 |
[36:31] | You again. | 又是你们 |
[36:32] | What’d I do now? | 我这回又做了什么 |
[36:33] | A lot, actually. Murder, theft of a dog. | 挺多事的 比如杀人 偷狗 |
[36:37] | Pretty sure you’re also in possession | 我还确信你有 |
[36:38] | of about 300 pounds of marijuana. | 大约三百磅的大麻 |
[36:40] | Just ’cause I pled guilty to swiping some phones | 就因为我承认偷了一些手机 |
[36:42] | doesn’t mean you can pin every random crime in the world on me. | 可不等于你能把这世上所有的随机犯罪都扣给我 |
[36:45] | You’re right. Not without evidence. | 没错 没有证据肯定不行 |
[36:48] | That’s what the warrant’s for. | 所以我们申请了搜查令 |
[36:51] | Seriously? What the hell is this about? | 来真的吗 这到底是什么情况 |
[36:53] | You stole a shipment of marijuana | 你从圣地亚哥贩毒集团那里 |
[36:55] | from the Santiago cartel. | 偷了一票大麻 |
[36:57] | We know you know the name. | 我们知道你清楚他们的名字 |
[36:58] | Your sister is one of their lawyers. | 你姐姐是他们的一个律师 |
[37:00] | – My sister? – Danielle Olivera. | -我姐 -丹妮尔·奥利维拉 |
[37:02] | Of course, she was Danielle Fowler before she got married. | 当然 她婚前叫丹妮尔·福勒 |
[37:06] | I began to suspect a family connection | 我看到了她专业头像背景中的书架 |
[37:08] | when I saw this bookcase in the back of her professional headshot. | 便开始怀疑你们有亲属关系 |
[37:11] | It’s the same as that one there. | 跟那边那个书架是一样的 |
[37:14] | We were just at Danielle’s office. | 我们刚去过丹妮尔的办公室 |
[37:16] | She’s got all new furniture now. | 她那里的家具都换新了 |
[37:17] | She said that she gave you all the old furniture | 她说她换新后 |
[37:19] | after the upgrade. | 把旧家具都给了你 |
[37:21] | She told us that you went and picked it all up yourself. | 她说你一个人去都给弄走了 |
[37:24] | Yeah. So what? | 是的 所以呢 |
[37:26] | You think that’s proof of something? | 你们觉得那能证明什么吗 |
[37:27] | No, but it might explain how you knew the Santiagos | 不能 但也许能解释你是怎么知道 |
[37:30] | had a big shipment of pot coming in | 圣地亚哥帮将有一大票大麻 |
[37:32] | on a freight train yesterday. | 昨天会通过货运列车过来的 |
[37:33] | You knew what time the train would arrive, | 你知道火车到站的时间 |
[37:35] | but you didn’t know which car the weed would be in. | 但你不知道大麻会在哪节车厢里 |
[37:38] | So you abducted Ollie, | 所以你绑架了奥利 |
[37:40] | a dog with a nose for cannabis. | 它能嗅出大麻制品的味道 |
[37:42] | We know you heard about him from her, too. | 我们知道你从她那里也听说了它 |
[37:44] | She was pretty cooperative once we told her | 我们跟她说了我们认为你所做的事后 |
[37:46] | what we thought you’d done. | 她非常合作 |
[37:48] | She said she’d never steal from the cartel. | 她说她绝不会偷贩毒集团的东西 |
[37:50] | She’s not suicidal. | 她不想找死 |
[37:51] | So we believed her when she said | 所以我们相信她说的 |
[37:52] | that Caroline Gibbs had mentioned Ollie | 卡洛琳·吉布斯跟帮派里的一些人 |
[37:54] | to some of the guys in the gang. | 提过奥利的事 |
[37:56] | They thought it was pretty funny, | 他们觉得很有意思 |
[37:57] | a pot dealer taking care of a pot-sniffing dog, | 一个毒贩养着一条能嗅毒的狗 |
[38:00] | but you, you saw an opportunity. | 但你 你从中看到了机会 |
[38:03] | “Gibbs.” That’s the woman you were asking me about | 吉布斯 你们那天问我的 |
[38:06] | the other day, right? | 就是这个女人 对吧 |
[38:08] | I told you, I was at the movies the night she was killed. | 我说了 她被杀那晚我在电影院 |
[38:11] | Yeah. You did go to the movies, | 是的 你确实去了电影院 |
[38:12] | then you walked right back out again. | 然后你立马又出来了 |
[38:14] | Security cameras show you leaving the theater | 监控摄像头拍到你 |
[38:16] | five minutes after the movie started. | 在电影开场五分钟后就离开了 |
[38:19] | No. No, just ’cause I didn’t see a movie | 不 就因为我没看电影 |
[38:22] | doesn’t mean I killed someone. | 可不等于我杀了人 |
[38:26] | That’s Ollie. | 是奥利 |
[38:28] | I wonder what he’s found. | 不知道它发现了什么 |
[38:39] | That’s a lot of weed, Mr. Fowler. | 这可是不少大麻 福勒先生 |
[38:45] | Good boy, Ollie. | 好小子 奥利 |
[38:47] | He really is a magnificent animal, isn’t he? | 它真是只了不起的动物 对吧 |
[39:03] | I see Dr. Maynard is back on the threat list? | 我看到梅纳德医生又回到威胁名单上了 |
[39:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:07] | It’s not looking good in Atlanta. | 在亚特兰大可不太好看 |
[39:09] | Is he still making noise about shooting up his office? | 他还在闹着要扫射办公室吗 |
[39:12] | He’s performed three firearms-related searches | 他上周搜索了三次 |
[39:14] | in the last week, | 跟武器相关的信息 |
[39:15] | and he sent his lawyer an e-mail | 他还给他的律师发了邮件 |
[39:16] | about scheduling a meeting to update his will. | 要安排会面 更新他的遗嘱 |
[39:20] | Pull the trigger, before he does. | 在他扣动扳机前先动手 |
[39:26] | Nora Addison. I remember her. College student. | 诺拉·艾迪森 我记得她 是个大学生 |
[39:29] | The other girls in her dorm are still bullying her. | 她寝室的其他女孩仍在霸凌她 |
[39:31] | E-mails to her sister make it sound | 她写给姐姐的邮件听起来像是 |
[39:33] | like she’s close to breaking. | 她快要爆发了 |
[39:35] | Has she taken any concrete steps? | 她采取了任何具体的行动吗 |
[39:37] | Page three. | 第三页 |
[39:38] | Another search for “arsenic” yesterday. | 昨天又搜索了一次”砷” |
[39:44] | Start watching her sister and monitor her phone. | 开始监视她姐姐和她的手机 |
[39:50] | Do you have a candidate in the area, in case we need a hero? | 你在那附近有人选吗 以防我们需要个英雄 |
[39:53] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[39:54] | Well, round one up. We need to be ready. | 那就快找一个 我们得做好准备 |
[39:58] | That everything? | 就这些了吗 |
[39:59] | That’s all for the threat list, but there is one more thing. | 威胁清单就这些了 但还有件事 |
[40:04] | Phoenix. Parker Landis. | 凤凰城 帕克·兰迪斯 |
[40:06] | Joan Watson has been poking around. | 乔恩·华生一直在四处打探 |
[40:09] | Has she? | 是吗 |
[40:10] | She reached out to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office. | 她联系了马里科帕县警长办公室 |
[40:14] | I’m pretty sure she suspects. | 我很确定她有所怀疑 |
[40:16] | – Would you like me to… – No. | -要不要我去… -不 |
[40:20] | No. I think I’ll handle this one myself. | 不 这件事我自己来处理吧 |