Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第7季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第7季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] The captain, he’s been shot. 警监 他中枪了
[00:04] So, that’s Captain Dwyer. 那就是德怀尔警监
[00:06] He’s gonna cover both squads 他要管理两个分局
[00:07] till we know more about Captain Gregson. 直到格雷森警监有进一步消息
[00:09] Your real name is 你的真名是
[00:10] Olga Berezhnaya. 欧嘉·别列日纳娅
[00:12] To put it bluntly, you’re an Russian spy. 恕我直言 你是个俄罗斯间谍
[00:14] You can call me Patrick. 我是帕特里克
[00:15] It’s not Lieutenant Meers anymore. 我已经不是米尔斯中尉了
[00:17] I left the army last year. I did it. 我去年离开了军队 我干的
[00:19] I didn’t really want to shoot that cop. 我没想开枪打那警察的
[00:20] He never wavered from his story, and there’s no way to prove 他从没动摇过他的说法 也无法证明
[00:23] that he knew about Tim Bledsoe’s plan to blow up the ferry. 他事先知道蒂姆要炸渡轮的计划
[00:26] I didn’t tell Patrick Meers to kill your captain. 我没让米尔斯杀掉你们的警监
[00:28] I think this is too big for the NYPD. 我觉得这案子对纽约警局来说太大了
[00:30] The NSA is the only agency with the technical wherewithal 国安局是唯一一个有技术手段
[00:33] – to untangle this knot. – Agent McNally. -解决这个问题的机构 -麦克纳利探员
[00:35] Did you become a member of Reichenbach’s cabal 你加入赖兴巴赫的小集团
[00:38] before I came to see you or after? 是我去找你之前还是之后的事
[00:40] Our friend doesn’t want to hurt any of you, 我们的朋友不想伤害你们任何人
[00:41] but I think it’s important you realize he could hurt all of you. 但我觉得有必要让你意识到他可以伤害任何人
[00:44] Don’t get in his way. 别挡他的道
[00:49] I’ll never forget the night Tommy got shot. 我永远也忘不掉汤米中弹那晚
[00:53] Don’t know how many of you know this, 不知道你们都有谁知道
[00:54] but, uh, he and I… 但 我和他
[00:57] used to work out of the 2-9 for a stretch. 以前经常去看棒球赛
[01:00] The Yanks were playing the Mets in the World Series. 世界职业棒球大赛上 扬基队对决大都会队
[01:03] That’s how long ago it was. 就是那么久之前的事儿
[01:06] Tommy was a Mets guy. 汤米那时支持大都会队
[01:07] I, of course, bled Yankees blue. 我 身上则流淌着扬基人的蓝色血脉
[01:10] When I told him that the Yanks would take it five, 当我跟他说 扬基队会在第五局赢
[01:13] he says, “No way. 他说 不可能
[01:14] Mets in seven.” 大队会在第七局赢
[01:16] So we put our money where our mouths were. 所以我们按照自己说的下了注
[01:19] Hundred bucks. 好几百刀
[01:20] Cut to 18 years later. 快进到18年后
[01:22] Night off. 不用值班的一个晚上
[01:24] I’m just getting out of the shower– 我刚从浴室出来
[01:26] no fantasizing, ladies… 别乱联想 女士们
[01:30] When I get the call from a mutual friend. 我接到了一个共同朋友的电话
[01:33] He says, “Tommy Gregson took one in the gut 他说 汤米·格雷森今晚肠子中了一弹
[01:35] “And one in the back tonight. 背后也中了一弹
[01:36] They don’t think he’s gonna make it.” 他们觉得他挺不过来了
[01:38] I just stood there, frozen. 我就站在那里 僵住了
[01:41] My friend, he goes, “Hey, you okay?” 我朋友 他说 你还好吗
[01:43] I says, “No. I’m not. 我说 我不好
[01:47] Guy still owes me a hundred bucks.” 那家伙还欠我一百刀呢
[01:51] Now, before I officially return 现在 在我正式把11分局
[01:53] the 11th to your friend and mine, 还给你我的朋友之前
[01:55] I’m gonna hold something up– you tell me what it is. 我要给大家看个东西 你们告诉我这是什么
[02:02] Come on, Novacek, help me out. 诺瓦切克 帮帮我
[02:04] – I believe that’s your shield, sir. – Exactly. -我认为那是你的警徽 长官 -没错
[02:06] It’s my shield. 这是我的警徽[盾]
[02:08] We call it that because it’s supposed to protect us, 我们这么叫它 是因为它本应保护我们
[02:12] remind people that we’re part of something bigger, 让人们知道 我们背后有更大
[02:14] something strong. 更强的支撑
[02:16] Now, Tommy, I know you had your shield with you when you got shot, 汤米 我知道你中弹时身上带了警徽
[02:20] and obviously it didn’t do much good, 显然它没帮到什么忙
[02:22] so we chipped in, 所以我们凑了下钱
[02:24] and we had one made special just for you. Marcus? 然后我们为你专门定制了一个 马库斯
[02:31] Ah, you shouldn’t have. 你们不用这样的
[02:39] Welcome home, Tommy. 欢迎回家 汤米
[02:42] Oh, seriously, 说真的
[02:43] I’m, uh, I’m touched. 我被感动了
[02:45] How about a special round of applause for Captain Dwyer! 大家来给德怀尔警监一轮掌声
[03:17] Got a minute? 有时间吗
[03:18] Yeah, yeah, sure. Come on in. 当然 进来
[03:21] I know my timing could not be worse, 我知道我这个时候来不合适
[03:24] this being your first day back and all, 今天是你回来的第一天
[03:25] but I wanted you to know, I’m putting in my papers. 但我还是想让你知道 我申请了辞职
[03:29] Friday is my last day. 周五是我最后一天
[03:32] You’re kidding. 你在开玩笑吧
[03:33] I got an offer in the private sector. 我收到一家私人机构的邀约
[03:35] It’s too good to pass up. 条件很好 我没法错过
[03:37] Bree, you’re just three years away from your full pension. 布丽 你离交完养老金只差三年了
[03:40] When we went over your annual evaluation, 枳壳我们看过你的年度评估后
[03:42] I told you I was putting you in for a promotion. 我跟你说过 我在给你申请升职了
[03:45] – You said that was what you wanted. – It was. Then. -你说那正是你想要的 -当时是如此
[03:48] Now… 而现在
[03:50] I want something else. 我有别的追求了
[03:52] You’re one of my best. 你是我手下的得力干将
[03:54] You know that, right? 你知道的吧
[03:55] I appreciate you saying that. 我很感谢你这么说
[03:57] I’m not just saying it. 我不单是说说
[03:59] You sure there’s nothing I can do, 你确定我不管怎么做
[04:01] talk you into staying? 都不能改变你的主意了吗
[04:02] Sorry. 抱歉
[04:04] But I wanted you know 但我想让你知道
[04:06] I appreciate everything you did for me. 我很感谢你为我做的一切
[04:09] You’re the best boss I ever had. 你是我有过的最好的老大
[04:12] Well, thank you. 谢谢
[04:18] This is Janice. Leave a message. 我是贾尼斯 请留言
[04:20] Baby, wherever you are, 宝贝 不管你在哪里
[04:22] whatever you’re doing, stop. 不管你在干什么 快停下
[04:24] Get over here. Your man crushed it tonight. 过来吧 你男人今晚收获颇丰
[04:28] You and me… 你和我…
[04:32] we got some celebrating to do. 我们要庆祝一下
[04:39] Baby, you here? 宝贝 你在吗
[04:42] I tried calling you back, 我给你回电话了
[04:43] but I got your… voice mail. 但是转到语音信箱了
[04:47] What? 什么
[05:02] Oh, my God. 天啊
[05:04] Babe, this is just like the movies. 宝贝 这就像电影里一样
[05:10] Babe. 宝贝
[05:12] I don’t care how hard you worked tonight, okay? 我不管你今晚有多辛苦 好吗
[05:14] You made a promise we’re gonna celebrate. 你说了我们要庆祝一下的
[05:54] His name is Ridley Dineen, and according to his girlfriend, 他叫雷德利·迪宁 据他女朋友所说
[05:57] he’s a lot more interesting than his rap sheet 他犯过的事比他的前科记录上
[05:59] would lead you to believe. 有意思多了
[06:00] I’m seeing petty theft, misdemeanor assault. 我看到了偷窃 轻罪攻击
[06:03] What’s missing? 还有什么
[06:04] Apparently, a string of robberies 显然还有一系列
[06:06] perpetrated against drug dealers. 针对毒贩的打劫案
[06:08] He was an Omar. 他就像奥马尔一样
[06:10] You know, from The Wire? 《火线》里面的那个
[06:12] Scar on his face. Whistled that creepy song. 脸上有疤 用口哨吹那首吓人的歌
[06:15] I’ll loan you my DVDs. 回头我把光碟借给你们
[06:16] You were saying: Mr. Dineen made his living 你是说迪宁先生以打劫罪犯的钱
[06:18] stealing from criminals. 为谋生手段
[06:19] The girlfriend said he got some hot tip 女朋友说那天有人给了他一条
[06:22] about a stash house the other day. 关于窝赃屋的信息
[06:23] He was supposed to be flush with cash. 他应该能偷到很多钱
[06:25] He did the job last night, 他那天晚上干了一票
[06:26] came home with just under 200 grand. 拿回家二十万美元
[06:28] Then he went all Scrooge McDuck on his bed. 然后他就像史高治·麦克老鸭一样上床了
[06:31] And who or what is Scrooge McDuck? 史高治·麦克老鸭是什么
[06:34] Picture your father 想象一下你父亲
[06:35] but… as a duck. 但把他换成一只鸭子
[06:36] He liked to roll around in his money, 它喜欢在它的钱里打滚
[06:38] which is the last thing 这就是迪宁
[06:39] Dineen did before he died. 死前做的最后一件事
[06:41] So a thief and his score 所以这就是
[06:42] are accounted for– why are we here? 人赃俱获 我们来这里干什么
[06:44] Couple reasons. The stash house he knocked off 有几个原因 他打劫的那个窝赃屋
[06:46] was supposed to be unguarded, 应该是无人把守的
[06:48] but CSU found fresh blood on the barrel of his nine-millimeter. 但鉴证组在他的九毫米枪筒上发现了血迹
[06:51] So, obviously he shot someone. We want to know who. 所以他显然开过枪 我们想知道他打了谁
[06:54] What’s the other reason? 其他的原因呢
[06:56] Looks like Mr. Dineen died of an overdose. 看起来迪宁先生死于吸毒过量
[06:58] I’m still waiting on the tox screen, 我还在等毒理检验报告
[06:59] but my money’s on fentanyl. 但我打赌是芬太尼
[07:00] I assume you’re familiar. 我猜你对它很熟悉
[07:02] Synthetic opioid. A lot of dealers 合成的鸦片类药物 很多毒贩
[07:04] lace their heroin with it. 把它加进海洛因里
[07:05] According to the lab, 据实验室说
[07:06] the money he stole was filthy with the stuff, 他偷的钱上都是那种东西
[07:08] which would seem to suggest it was the drug being made 被他打劫的毒贩制造的应该就是
[07:11] by the dealers he ripped off. 这种毒品
[07:12] So there’s thinking that 所以有人觉得
[07:13] he didn’t use fentanyl at all, 他根本没吸芬太尼
[07:15] but he died from an actual “Contact high.” 但他死于真正的”接触过量”
[07:18] The drugs on the money were absorbed into his skin. 钱上的毒品被他的皮肤吸收了
[07:21] No. 不
[07:21] Fentanyl toxicity cannot be achieved through touch. 芬太尼毒素不能通过接触吸收
[07:24] I don’t know, man. 不一定 伙计
[07:25] I’ve seen some articles lately. 我最近看了几篇文章
[07:26] So have I. And to be clear, 我也是 说明一下
[07:28] there are few things on the planet dirtier than money. 世界上没有几种东西能比钱还脏
[07:31] It was once estimated 曾经有人估计
[07:32] that 90% of American currency had traces of cocaine on it. 90%的美国货币上有可卡因的痕迹
[07:35] That, I believe. 这个我相信
[07:36] What I don’t believe is that touching it 我不相信的是跟钱接触
[07:38] can turn a person into Hunter S. Thompson. 能让人变成亨特·S·汤普森
[07:40] Fentanyl’s supposed to be… different. 芬太尼应该不一样
[07:43] You’re both MDs. Could you tell him? 你们都是医生 你们能告诉他吗
[07:45] Um, according to the American College of Medical Toxicology, 根据美国医学毒理学学院的研究
[07:48] even if you covered both hands in fentanyl patches, 就算你的双手都贴上芬太尼贴片
[07:50] it would still take 15 minutes 也要花十五分钟
[07:52] just to receive a therapeutic level of the drug. 才能达到那种药的医用浓度
[07:54] That said, I couldn’t find 尽管如此 我却没找到
[07:55] any injection marks on Mr. Dineen. 迪宁先生身上的注射痕迹
[07:57] There weren’t any indications he smoked, either. 也没有吸入的痕迹
[07:59] It’s possible he ate some fentanyl, 他有可能吃了一些芬太尼
[08:01] but that would be pretty unusual. 但这样不太正常
[08:03] Look, according to the lab, 据实验室说
[08:04] the real issue is the potency of the fentanyl. 真正的问题是芬太尼的潜在影响
[08:07] We got to find whoever’s making the stuff and shut ’em down, 我们得找到并抓到制造这东西的人
[08:09] ’cause if we don’t, 因为如果不这样做
[08:10] it’s only a matter of time before more people die. 迟早会有更多人因它而死
[08:14] I’m sorry, I want to help, it’s just… 抱歉 我想帮忙 只是…
[08:17] I already went through it all with the other cops. 我已经跟其他警察都说过了
[08:20] It’s just hard, you know? 这很难受 你知道吗
[08:22] We understand. But like we said, 我们理解 但正如我们所说
[08:24] a couple of things have changed since last night. 从昨晚到现在发生了一些变化
[08:27] You said the money Ridley stole had drugs on it. 你说雷德利偷的钱上有毒品
[08:30] You think maybe that’s what killed him? ? 你觉得那是他的死因吗
[08:32] – Did you touch any of it? – No. -你摸那些钱了吗 -没有
[08:35] I saw Ridley and called 911. 我看到雷德利就报警了
[08:37] And you have no idea where the money came from? 你完全不知道那些钱是从哪来的
[08:39] He had a tip. 他有内部消息
[08:40] Said it was from an old friend. 说是一个老朋友告诉他的
[08:42] There was a stash house, and it wasn’t guarded at night. 有个窝赃屋 晚上没人把守
[08:47] “Easy money,” He said. 他说那些钱”来得容易”
[08:49] All I know. 我只知道这些
[08:50] He never mentioned the friend’s name? 他没提过那个朋友的名字
[08:52] No. But maybe you can look through his phone? 没有 也许你们可以查一下他的手机
[08:55] We did. Nothing jumped out. 我们查了 没什么线索
[08:58] We’re gonna want to get a list of associates, 我们想要一份他的熟人名单
[09:01] anyone you think might be the one who reached out. 你觉得谁比较有可能就写下来
[09:04] Sure. 好
[09:06] Did Ridley ever use drugs? 雷德利吸过毒吗
[09:10] Never. 从来没有
[09:11] You’re sure? 你确定吗
[09:13] He lost a brother ten years ago. 他十年前失去了一个兄弟
[09:16] Heroin. 因海洛因而死
[09:17] It’s one of the reasons he liked knocking over drug dealers. 这也是他喜欢打劫毒贩的原因之一
[09:19] He figured they had it coming. 他觉得他们罪有应得
[09:22] For a while, I was on meth. 我曾经吸过冰毒
[09:26] Ridley made me go to meetings, 雷德利让我去参加互助会
[09:27] and he said he could never be with anybody who used. 说他不能跟吸毒的人在一起
[09:31] I got clean. 我戒毒了
[09:34] For him. 为了他
[09:36] I know he wasn’t a good guy, but… 我知道他不算是好人 但是…
[09:39] he was my guy. 他是我的男人
[09:48] Dineen’s car was a bust. 迪宁的车没什么线索
[09:50] Nothing that would help us locate the stash house. 没法帮我们定位窝赃屋
[09:53] No drug paraphernalia, either. 也没有毒品的痕迹
[09:56] And yet I remain convinced 但我依然相信
[09:57] that it wasn’t the money that killed him. 不是那些钱杀了他
[09:59] Why, did you find some fentanyl in here? 为什么 你在这里找到了芬太尼吗
[10:02] No, I just believe in science. 不 我只是相信科学
[10:04] I know what the science says. 我知道科学怎么说
[10:05] I also know cops who swear they got sick 我也认识一些警察发誓说他们
[10:07] just from touching the stuff. 碰过那种东西之后就生病了
[10:09] That’s the classic nocebo effect. 那是典型的反安慰剂效应
[10:12] The mere suggestion that a substance can be harmful 只能说明一种物质是有害的
[10:14] causes people to suffer negative effects after exposure. 会让人在暴露后受到负面影响
[10:18] You about ready to go? 你准备好离开了吗
[10:21] You didn’t see a cat in here anywhere, did you? 你没在这里看到猫吧
[10:23] No. Why? 没有 怎么了
[10:24] ‘Cause there’s cat hair everywhere. 因为这里到处都是猫毛
[10:26] Persian, if I’m not mistaken. 是波斯猫 如果我没弄错的话
[10:28] So? 所以呢
[10:29] Well, I just didn’t see any cat food or kitty litter anywhere. 我没看到任何猫粮和猫砂
[10:34] Dineen was a professional armed robber. 迪宁是专业的武装劫匪
[10:36] Would it really surprise you to find out 你真会因为他没有好好照顾宠物
[10:37] he didn’t take great care of his pet? 而感到意外吗
[10:41] We missed you guys yesterday. 你们昨天没来
[10:43] Why? 怎么了
[10:44] The welcome-back thing for the captain. 警监的欢迎回归仪式
[10:47] Oh, yeah. We, uh… 对 我们…
[10:49] we were finishing up a matter for a private client, 我们在为一个私人客户解决问题
[10:51] but I assure you, we were there in spirit. 但我向你保证 我们的心和你们同在
[10:55] You guys making any progress with the Meers investigation? 你们对米尔斯的调查有进展了吗
[10:58] Joan said you were still kicking it around. 乔恩说你们还在努力
[11:00] We all know he wasn’t working alone, right? 我们都知道他还有同伙 对吧
[11:03] He shot the captain to protect his “Cell” or whatever. 他袭击警监是为了保护他的组织之类的
[11:06] I’m afraid we haven’t made any progress at all. 恐怕我们还没有任何进展
[11:12] Hey. I’m leaving. 我要走了
[11:14] I did a hospital canvass. 我排查了医院
[11:16] No one was shot with a nine-millimeter last night. 昨晚没有接到被九毫米口径的枪打伤的伤患
[11:18] Guessing that doesn’t bode well 我猜这对迪宁在窝赃屋
[11:19] for whoever Ridley Dineen shot at the stash house. 击中的那个人来说不太妙
[11:23] Could have been the wound was superficial 也可能伤口不太严重
[11:24] and the victim took care of himself. 伤者自己处理了
[11:26] Or he’s dead, and his drug-dealing buddies 或者他死了 他的毒贩同伙
[11:29] got rid of his corpse. 处理了他的尸体
[11:31] – You got a sec? – Sure. -你有空吗 -有
[11:33] Would you close the door? 能把门关上吗
[11:36] Is everything okay? 有事吗
[11:39] I wanted to talk to you about Captain Dwyer. 我想跟你聊聊德怀尔警监的事
[11:41] What did you think of him? 你觉得他怎么样
[11:44] He was fine. I mean, 挺好的 我是说
[11:45] a little brusque, a little full of himself. 他有点傲慢 有点自大
[11:47] But for the most part, he left me and Sherlock alone. 但重要的是 他不管我和夏洛克
[11:50] He ever make you feel uncomfortable? 他有没有让你不舒服过
[11:52] No. Why? 没有 怎么了
[11:54] Bree Novacek is leaving the department. 布丽·诺瓦切克要离开警局
[11:56] According to her, it’s because a better job came along. 她说是因为有了更好的工作
[12:01] But you think it’s because of something 但你觉得这件事
[12:02] that happened with Captain Dwyer? 跟德怀尔警监有关
[12:04] He’s good at the job. They wouldn’t have tapped him 他的工作能力很强 如果不是这样
[12:07] to run two squads if he wasn’t. 他们不会让他管两个分局
[12:08] But he’s also got a reputation. 但他也名声在外
[12:12] Doesn’t always watch what he says or does around female cops. 不注意自己对女警察的言行
[12:16] Last year a civilian aide 去年12分局的
[12:17] at the 12th filed a complaint with the EEO. 一位文职助理向平等就业委员会投诉
[12:20] Said he pressured her to go out with him. 说他逼她和他约会
[12:22] When all was said and done, 一切结束之后
[12:23] he received a “One-year dismissal probation.” 他被罚一年的解雇缓刑
[12:26] Means he could be terminated if there was another incident. 意味着如果再犯 他可能会丢饭碗
[12:30] Suffice it to say, he wouldn’t have been my first choice 我只想说 如果当时让我来选择帮我代班的人
[12:33] to fill in for me here. 他不会是首要人选
[12:35] Well, I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
[12:36] I mean, I didn’t see him do anything inappropriate, 我没看到他做任何不检点的事
[12:39] but that doesn’t mean he didn’t. 但这并不意味着他没做过
[12:40] I got a wife who used to be a cop and a daughter who still is. 我的妻子曾经是警察 女儿是现任警察
[12:44] I know both of them have had their fair share 我知道她们都遭遇过
[12:46] of Dwyers to deal with. 德怀尔这样的人
[12:48] I know what I want to happen to guys like that. 我知道我希望那样的人会发生什么
[12:51] I file a complaint, that’s it for him. He’s gone. 我提交投诉 他就会丢了工作
[12:54] But Novacek never even mentioned his name. 但诺瓦切克甚至没有提到他的名字
[12:59] Maybe talk to him. 也许和他谈谈
[13:00] See how he reacts when he hears what you’re thinking. 看看他听到你所想的之后有什么反应
[13:02] I mean, that might tell you everything you need to know. 这可能会让你知道所需的一切
[13:09] How’d it go at Dineen’s apartment? 去迪宁的公寓怎么样
[13:11] Poorly. 很糟
[13:12] The location of the stash house that he robbed 他抢劫的窝赃屋的位置
[13:14] is a secret that he died with. 是他带到坟墓里的秘密
[13:16] What are those? 这些是什么
[13:17] Gifts from the lab and the ME’s office. 实验室和法医办公室的礼物
[13:20] The top one is an analysis of the blood 第一个是血液分析
[13:22] that was on Dineen’s nine-millimeter. 迪宁那把9毫米口径手枪上沾到的那些
[13:24] They ran it through CODIS, but they didn’t get any matches. 他们在样本库进行了比对 但没有找到匹配的
[13:26] – So we still don’t know who he shot. – No. -所以我们还是不知道他打中了谁 -对
[13:29] Uh, the other is the tox screen 另一个是尤金在等的
[13:30] that Eugene was waiting for. He was right. 毒理检测 他是对的
[13:32] The drug that killed Dineen was fentanyl. 杀死迪宁的药物是芬太尼
[13:35] Any idea how it got into his system? 知道它是怎么进入他体内的吗
[13:37] No, but his girlfriend swore up and down 不知道 但他女朋友指天誓日发誓说
[13:39] that he never would have used drugs. 他绝没吸过毒
[13:41] Apparently, he didn’t even drink. 显然 他甚至都不喝酒
[13:43] You agree with me that it couldn’t have been absorbed 你也同意这不可能通过
[13:44] through his skin. 他的皮肤吸收入他的体内吧
[13:45] I do, 我同意
[13:46] but if she was telling the truth, 但如果她说的是实话
[13:47] how do we explain the results from the tox screen? 我们该如何解释毒理检测的结果
[13:50] Thought you’d be home earlier. 还以为你会早点回来
[13:52] Yeah, me, too. 我也以为
[13:53] – The captain wanted to talk. – What about? -警监想找我谈谈 -谈什么
[13:55] Captain Dwyer. 德怀尔警监
[13:59] Did you ever notice any unusual behavior from him? 你有没有注意到他有什么异常行为
[14:02] Saw him wash his hands before he urinated once. 有一次看见他在小便前洗手
[14:04] Mm. That’s not what I meant. 我不是指的这些
[14:07] Did you ever see him 你有见过他
[14:08] acting inappropriately with anyone? 对任何人不检点吗
[14:10] Bree Novacek, for example? 比如布里·诺瓦切克
[14:12] I never saw anything untoward. 我从没见过什么不好的地方
[14:14] But if I’m honest, I mostly avoided the man. 但如果要说实话 我基本上避开了那个人
[14:16] He didn’t care what you and I got up to, and I liked that. 他不在乎你和我在做什么 我喜欢这样
[14:21] It says here there’s traces of albuterol in Dineen’s system. 上面说迪宁的体内有沙丁胺醇的痕迹
[14:24] Yeah, to help him breathe. 是的 帮助他呼吸
[14:25] His girlfriend said that he had terrible cat allergies. 他的女朋友说他对猫过敏
[14:28] So why does he own a cat? 那他为什么养猫呢
[14:29] Pretty sure he didn’t. 他肯定没有
[14:31] Cat hair all over his apartment. 他公寓里到处都是猫毛
[14:37] Where are you going? 你去哪
[14:38] Back to Dineen’s apartment. 再去一趟迪宁的公寓
[14:39] Something I’ve got to check. 我得确认一件事
[14:45] You want to tell me what was so important 你想告诉我什么事如此重要吗
[14:46] I had to meet you here off-duty? 让我下班了还来这里见你
[14:48] I think I know how the fentanyl got into Dineen’s system. 我想我知道芬太尼是怎么进入迪宁体内的了
[14:57] So, earlier… 所以 早些时候…
[15:00] I noticed this inhaler; I thought he had asthma, 我注意到这个吸入器 我以为他有哮喘
[15:03] but he didn’t. He had a cat allergy. 但他没有 他对猫过敏
[15:06] I thought you said 我记得你说过
[15:06] there was a bunch of cat hair on his furniture. 他的家具上有很多猫毛
[15:09] I did, and there was. 我是说过 而且确实有
[15:10] But now I think it was placed there. 但现在我觉得那是有意放置的
[15:13] Did you bring those fentanyl test strips? 芬太尼试纸带来了吗
[15:32] Whoever put the cat hair there 把猫毛放在那里的人
[15:34] wanted to trigger an allergy attack 想引起过敏发作
[15:37] so that Dineen would use his inhaler. 这样迪宁就会用他的吸入器
[15:41] Why? 为什么
[15:43] Because it was laced with aerosolized fentanyl. 因为里面被混入了芬太尼
[15:46] Two lines. Positive for fentanyl. 两条线 芬太尼阳性
[15:49] Ridley Dineen’s death was not an accident. 雷德利·迪宁的死不是意外
[15:52] He was murdered. 他是被谋杀的
[16:01] The lab tested the contents of the inhaler 实验室测试了吸入器的含量
[16:03] and got the same results Sherlock did. 结果和夏洛克的结论一样
[16:05] The chamber was filled with aerosolized fentanyl. 室内充满了雾化芬太尼
[16:08] Now, does that prove that he died from a hit off that 这能证明他死于一次枪击事件
[16:10] and not from touching the money? No. 而不是因为碰了钱吗 不能
[16:12] But it does seem more likely. 但似乎更有可能
[16:15] Somebody killed him. 有人杀了他
[16:16] We think it’s the same person 我们认为和
[16:17] who tipped him off about the stash house. 向他透露窝赃屋情况的是同一个人
[16:19] If it was, that person obviously knew 如果是的话 那人显然知道
[16:21] that the money there would have fentanyl on it. 那里的钱上面会有芬太尼
[16:23] He couldn’t be sure it would be enough to kill Dineen, 他不确定这是否足以杀死迪宁
[16:25] so he messed with the inhaler, 于是他可能趁着迪宁在实施打劫时
[16:27] probably while Dineen was out pulling off the heist. 对吸入器做了手脚
[16:30] If somebody wanted Dineen dead, 如果有人想让迪宁死
[16:31] why not just mess with the inhaler? 为什么不直接在吸入器上做手脚
[16:34] Why also send him after the money? 为什么还要派他去抢钱
[16:36] The money makes the whole thing look like an accident. 那些钱让整件事看上去像个意外
[16:38] He touched it and OD’d. End of story. 他碰了钱于是吸毒过量 完事了
[16:41] Who would go to all that trouble 谁会为了杀雷德利·迪宁这样的小人物
[16:42] to kill a lowlife like Ridley Dineen? 如此大费周章
[16:45] Would you believe the Russian government? 你会相信吗 俄罗斯政府
[16:48] We know how it sounds, 我们知道听起来什么感觉
[16:49] but remember back in 2002, 但还记得2002年在莫斯科
[16:51] when Chechen rebels took a few hundred people hostage 车臣反叛分子在一间剧院中
[16:54] in a theater in Moscow? 挟持了几百名人质的事吗
[16:55] Russian troops flooded the place with some mystery gas. 俄罗斯军方向剧院注满了一种神秘的气体
[16:58] They thought it was gonna incapacitate the rebels. 他们以为这样会令叛军丧失战斗力
[17:00] It did. 确实奏效了
[17:01] But it also killed a whole bunch of hostages. 但也杀死了很多人质
[17:03] Over a hundred. 超过一百名
[17:04] The Russians would never say what was in the gas, 俄方不会承认气体中含有这种成分
[17:06] but most experts thought 但多数专家认为
[17:08] it was a fentanyl derivative known as Kolokol-1. 气体中含有一种叫做的科洛克1的芬太尼衍生物
[17:11] Let me guess: 我来猜猜
[17:13] it’s the same spray that was in the inhaler. 吸入器里的喷雾也是同一种气体
[17:16] Probably. 有可能
[17:17] Probably? 可能
[17:19] The Russians have never officially revealed 俄方从未正式公开过
[17:21] the chemical structure of Kolokol-1. 科洛克1的化学结构
[17:23] But Sherlock came across it once when he consulted for MI6. 但夏洛克给军情六处做顾问时见到过一次
[17:27] Apparently, what he saw is a match 很显然 他看到的
[17:28] for what the lab found in the inhaler. 与实验室在吸入器中找到的气体结构一致
[17:31] Are we thinking Dineen was some sort of spy? 我们现在是怀疑迪宁是某种间谍吗
[17:34] ‘Cause if the whole d-bag criminal thing is an act, 如果这一系列的犯罪事件都是幌子
[17:38] it’s a hell of a good one. 那还真是隐藏得太好了
[17:40] Crazy as it sounds, it’s possible. 尽管听起来很不可思议 但有这个可能性
[17:42] He could have been an operative for them or some other country. 他可能是俄方或其他国家的特工
[17:45] Which is why Sherlock has gone to have a conversation 所以夏洛克已经去找他认识的一名俄罗斯间谍
[17:47] with someone he knows is a Russian spy. 了解情况了
[17:50] “Hedgehog, Hedgehog, please come quick. “刺猬 刺猬 快过来
[17:52] “Something’s happened, I feel sick. “出事了 我很不舒服
[17:55] “Peacock, Peacock, what’s the matter? “孔雀 孔雀 出什么事了
[17:57] “Why are you in such a lather? “你这么激动是为哪般
[18:00] “My plume, said Peacock, someone took it. “孔雀说 有人偷走了我的羽毛
[18:03] 11点 故事时光 12点 午饭时刻 1点 跳舞时间 1点半 午休
[18:03] Someone mean and very crooked.” “被一个卑鄙无耻的人偷走了”
[18:06] Yes, Max. 请讲 麦克斯
[18:11] Oh, don’t stop on my account. I love a good mystery. 别因为我停下来 我喜欢精彩的推理故事
[18:13] Um, if now’s a bad time, 如果现在不方便
[18:15] I see that 1:00 is “dance time.” 我看到一点是”跳舞时间”
[18:17] I could come back then. 我可以到时候再来
[18:18] I know from experience, children, 孩子们 我的经验告诉我
[18:20] your teacher is an excellent dancer. 你们的老师舞技非常精湛
[18:22] Amani, would you mind taking over for me 阿玛尼 我跟我的朋友到外面去聊几句
[18:24] while I speak to my friend outside? 麻烦你帮我念下故事
[18:36] That’s quite a transition, stripper to first grade teacher. 转变不小啊 从脱衣舞娘转型为一年级老师
[18:39] Why the move? 为什么
[18:41] The attention being paid 被发现
[18:42] to your current administration’s relationship with my country 你现在所效力的政府和我国的关系
[18:46] has made it much more difficult to operate within the U.S. 给我们在美国的行动增添了难度
[18:51] Too many reporters 有太多记者
[18:51] and federal investigators snooping around. 和联邦调查员在盯着我们
[18:54] Some of us were extracted. 我们中有些人被调走了
[18:55] Some, like myself, were reassigned. 有些 比如我 被重新分配了身份
[18:58] And I assume you were put here 我猜你被安排在这里
[18:59] because so many of the students’ parents work at the U.N.? 是因为这里很多孩子的家长是在联合国工作的
[19:04] What do you want? 你想要什么
[19:05] Information. 情报
[19:07] A man named Ridley Dineen was murdered two nights ago. 两晚前 有个叫雷德利·迪宁的男子被谋杀了
[19:10] Ring any bells? 有什么印象吗
[19:12] No. 没有
[19:13] He was killed with aerosolized Kolokol-1. 他是被雾化的科洛克1杀死的
[19:18] Now you understand why I came to see you. 现在你应该知道我为什么来找你了吧
[19:20] The incident in Moscow. 莫斯科事件
[19:22] Was Dineen one of yours? 迪宁是你们的人吗
[19:24] If he was, I wasn’t made aware of him. 如果是 我也不认识
[19:28] It’s not like we all get together on the weekends. 我们又不是每周末都会聚在一起
[19:30] Perhaps he was an… 或许他是个
[19:32] Perhaps he was an operative for an enemy of Mother Russia. 或许他是你母国的敌国派来的特工
[19:36] It’s possible, but, again, 有可能 但我再说一遍
[19:39] I was never made aware of him. 我不认识他
[19:43] Could you make yourself aware? 能去打听一下吗
[19:45] Talk to your handlers. 跟你的联络人聊聊
[19:46] If the Russian government was responsible 如果这事和俄方政府有关
[19:48] and it was just a bit of spy-on-spy violence, 这只是一桩间谍与反间谍的暴力事件
[19:51] it’s possible I could understand. 我可能可以理解
[19:53] And my investigation might just go away. 我的调查也可能由此戛然而止
[19:56] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[19:58] When we first crossed paths, 我们第一次见面时
[19:59] I could have outed you as a spy, but I didn’t. 我本可以指认出你的间谍身份 但我没有
[20:02] Is that supposed to make me trust you more or less? 这应该让我对你的信任更多还是更少呢
[20:04] Well, forget about trust. 先别管信不信任了
[20:06] I’d say that you owed me one, wouldn’t you? 我觉得你欠我个人情 不是吗
[20:22] Oh. Look who’s out of his jurisdiction. 瞧这是谁跑出了自己的辖区
[20:25] Hey, Bill. 比尔
[20:28] What happened? 怎么了
[20:28] You finally figure out the food around the 11th stinks? 你终于发现十一分局的饭难吃了
[20:33] Actually, I’m here to talk. 实际上 我来是想跟你谈谈
[20:34] What’s up? 怎么了
[20:37] Bree Novacek 布丽·诺瓦切克
[20:39] came to see me the other day. 前几天来找我了
[20:43] She’s putting in her papers. 她想辞职
[20:46] Too bad. She’s a good cop. 太遗憾了 她是个好警察
[20:48] She’s one of my best. 她是我手下最优秀的警察之一
[20:52] I got to ask, Bill. 我必须得问一句 比尔
[20:53] – Don’t. – Don’t what? -不要 -不要什么
[20:55] Don’t insult me by asking what you’re thinking of asking. 不要用你的问题侮辱我
[20:58] Did something happen between you two? 你们俩之间发生什么了吗
[21:02] You don’t listen so good. 你脑子不太清楚
[21:04] If you did or said anything to make her feel uncomfortable, 如果你做了或说了什么让她觉得不舒服
[21:07] that would actually mean you don’t listen so good. 那就是你脑子有问题了
[21:10] You’re still on dismissal probation. 你还在停职查看期
[21:13] What the hell did she tell you, huh? 她到底跟你说了什么
[21:15] That I told her a joke? 我讲了个笑话
[21:17] That I looked at her funny? 还是我看她的表情不对
[21:18] Come on, tell me. I want to know. 告诉我 我想知道
[21:20] About you? Nothing. 关于你 什么也没说
[21:21] Not a word. 一个字没说
[21:23] But I know your history. 但是我了解你的过去
[21:24] That’s it. We’re done. 够了 我们没什么好谈的了
[21:25] I’m asking you nice, Bill. 我现在是在礼貌地问你 比尔
[21:27] Tell me what you did. 告诉我你做了什么
[21:29] You want to know what I did? I’ll tell you what I did. 你想知道我做了什么 我告诉你我做了什么
[21:33] I worked my ass off, covering your squad and mine 在你躺在医院的时候 我拼命工作
[21:36] while you were laid up in the hospital. 管理你的小队和我的小队
[21:38] I did your job, Tommy, and I did it well. 我做了你的工作 汤米 而且我尽职尽责
[21:42] You want to say something to me? Say thank you! 你想说点什么吗 说谢谢
[21:55] Hey. 什么事
[21:56] Hey. I’m at the morgue. 我在停尸房
[21:58] Pretty sure I’m looking at the guy 我确定我找到了昨晚
[21:59] Ridley Dineen shot last night. 雷德利·迪宁击中的那个人
[22:02] So much for bringing him in alive. 看来是没办法把他活着带回来了
[22:04] This mean we found the stash house? 所以我们找到窝赃屋了
[22:06] No. That’s not where his body turned up. 并不是 尸体并不是在窝赃屋发现的
[22:09] Do we at least have a gang affiliation? 最起码应该找到了跟帮派有关的线索吧
[22:12] That depends. Does Mensa count? 这得另说 门萨俱乐部算吗
[22:14] Mensa? 门萨
[22:16] This guy– he’s not what we were expecting. 这个人 他不是我们想找的那种人
[22:20] His name’s Cecil Troy. The bullets that killed him 他叫塞西尔·特洛伊 他身上中的弹
[22:22] are a match for Ridley Dineen’s nine-millimeter. 是从雷德利·迪宁的9毫米手枪射出的
[22:25] He was shot in the chest first. When he went to the ground, 他先是胸膛中弹 倒下后
[22:28] Dineen moved in close to finish the job. 迪宁靠近又补了一枪
[22:30] So, soft hands, no tattoos, membership of a high IQ society. 手上没茧 身上没纹身 高智商社团成员
[22:35] I’m gonna hazard a guess and say 我有个大胆的想法
[22:37] he wasn’t guarding a stash house when he died. 他死的时候不是在看守窝赃屋
[22:39] He was found in his garage in Dyker Heights. 尸体是在戴克高地他的车库里发现的
[22:41] Pretty sure he’d just gotten out of his car 当迪宁出现的时候
[22:43] when Dineen popped him. 他应该刚从车上下来
[22:44] The money with the fentanyl on it– 那些沾有芬太尼的钱
[22:46] you think Dineen stole it from this guy? 你觉得是迪宁从这个人手里偷的
[22:48] I went through his house with CSU. 我和鉴证组一起检查了他的房子
[22:50] Didn’t find any evidence of fentanyl 没有发现芬太尼的痕迹
[22:52] or that Mr. Troy was involved 也没有发现特洛伊先生
[22:53] in any other kind of criminal activity. 卷入犯罪活动的证据
[22:55] When I called Dineen’s girlfriend and asked 我给迪宁的女朋友打了电话
[22:57] if she’d ever heard of him, 问她有没有听说过这个人
[22:58] she said no. Far as she knew, 她没听过 据她所知
[23:00] the only crime Dineen got up to 迪宁那天晚上唯一的犯罪活动
[23:02] the other night was knocking over the stash house. 就是去抢劫窝赃屋
[23:04] But this has to be connected, right? 但两件事之间肯定有联系 对吧
[23:06] We were wondering 我们之前怀疑
[23:06] if Dineen was some sort of spy, 迪宁是不是某种间谍
[23:08] but maybe it’s simpler than that. 但也许真相很简单
[23:10] This is the guy the Russians wanted dead. 俄罗斯想要这个人死
[23:11] They hired Dineen to do it, 他们雇了迪宁做这件事
[23:13] and the tip about the stash house was the payoff. 而关于窝赃屋的情报就是报酬
[23:15] When they killed Dineen, they were just tying up a loose end. 他们杀迪宁 只是在斩草除根
[23:18] According to a business card 从我找到的一张名片来看
[23:20] I found, Mr. Troy here was an art restorer. 特洛伊先生是一名艺术修复师
[23:22] Not sure what the Russians would have against that, 不知道俄罗斯对这此有什么不满
[23:24] but his office is my next stop if you two want to join. 但我接下来要去他办公室 你俩也可以来
[23:28] I’m sorry, 不好意思
[23:29] but no, I’ve never heard of a Ridley Dineen, 但是 我从来没有听说过雷德利·迪宁
[23:32] and I have no idea why he would have wanted to hurt Cecil. 而且我不懂为什么会有人想伤害塞西尔
[23:35] Cecil mention any problems with anyone lately? 最近塞西尔有提过他和谁有矛盾吗
[23:38] No. He was kind and sweet. 没有 他很善良也很温柔
[23:42] If someone had a problem with him, 如果有人跟他有矛盾
[23:43] he would have tried to fix it. 他应该会试着化解矛盾
[23:45] That’s just how he was. 他就是这样的人
[23:47] Cecil was an art restorer, right? 塞西尔是个艺术修复师 对吧
[23:49] Technically, yes. 严格来说 是的
[23:50] Technically? 严格来说
[23:51] He was a chemist. 他是个化学家
[23:53] I am, too, but when we were in grad school, 我也是 但在读研究生的时候
[23:55] we came up with a solvent that could be used 我们发现了一种溶剂
[23:57] to clean ancient textiles without damaging them. 可以在不伤害古老画布的前提下清理它们
[24:00] Museums and private collectors send us 博物馆和私人收藏家把他们的羊皮纸手稿
[24:02] their parchments, their tapestries, and their rugs, 挂毯 地毯等藏品送到这里
[24:05] and we use that chamber to expose them to our solvent. 我们就在那个机器中加入我们的溶剂进行处理
[24:08] It’s sort of like a detergent 有点像一种清洁剂
[24:10] for a really expensive washing machine. 用于一台非常昂贵的洗衣机
[24:12] You guys ever do any work for international clients? 你们曾经接过国际客户吗
[24:15] All the time. Sure. Why? 有很多 怎么了
[24:18] We can’t get into the details just yet, 恕我们暂时不能透露细节
[24:20] but there’s a possibility Cecil was killed 但是塞西尔的死可能是
[24:22] on the orders of a foreign government. 受了某海外政府的指示
[24:24] – What? – Maybe someone overseas wasn’t very happy -什么 -也许他们对你俩的工作
[24:27] with the work you two did. 不太满意
[24:28] Cecil paid the price. 塞西尔因此付出了代价
[24:30] No. That’s crazy. 不可能 这太疯狂了
[24:33] I mean, 我是说
[24:34] has there been an occasional unhappy customer? 我们有没有过不太满意的客户
[24:37] Yes, but no one who would want to kill us. 当然有 但也不至于要杀了我们
[24:39] Excuse me. Uh, does this phone look familiar? 不好意思 这部手机你见过吗
[24:43] – No. Why? – I found it in one of Cecil’s drawers. -没有 怎么 -我在塞西尔的抽屉里发现的
[24:47] I think it’s a burner phone. There’s no call history, 我觉得是部一次性手机 没有通话记录
[24:50] but there are some interesting text messages in the outbox. 但发件箱里有几条很有意思的短信
[24:53] “All’s clear. Go now. 1620 Jesup Avenue. 安全了 行动吧 杰瑟普大道1620号
[24:56] 53-86-29-04 53-86-29-04.”
[24:59] Sent on the same day he died. 是他被害那天发的
[25:01] You got any idea what’s at 1620 Jesup? 你知道杰瑟普大道1620号有什么吗
[25:04] No. 不知道
[25:06] Do you think it has something to do with what happened to him? 你觉得这跟他遇害有关吗
[25:13] Police. 警察
[25:16] Anyone in here? 有人在吗
[25:29] It’s all clear. 一切安全
[25:35] Look at this. 来看这个
[25:41] Those numbers on Cecil Troy’s last text. 塞西尔·特洛伊最后那条短信上的号码
[25:43] They had to have been the combination, right? 肯定是保险箱的密码 对吧
[25:47] This footprint is Ridley Dineen’s. 这枚脚印是雷德利·迪宁的
[25:49] I recognize the tread from his boots. 这是他靴底的纹路
[25:51] So this must be the stash house he ripped off. 那这里一定就是他抢的那个窝赃屋了
[25:54] And Cecil Troy was the one who sent him here. 正是塞西尔·特洛伊给他提供的消息
[26:05] Have you forgotten my new color-coding system already? 你已经把我的颜色编码系统全忘了吗
[26:07] Red lines indicate ownership. 红线表示所有权
[26:09] Blue is a familial relationship. 蓝色表示有亲属关系
[26:10] Green denotes a financial connection. 绿色表示金钱关联
[26:12] Pink is for kissing cousins. 粉色代表有暧昧关系的表亲
[26:13] Purple means two suspects sang karaoke duets. 紫色说明两名嫌犯去K歌合唱了
[26:17] You mock me? 你在讽刺我
[26:18] So, Cecil Troy didn’t just send Ridley Dineen 塞西尔·特洛伊不仅给了雷德利·迪宁消息
[26:20] to rob that stash house. 让他抢那里藏的钱
[26:22] He owned the place. 他还是那里的所有者
[26:23] His uncle died a month ago and left it to him. 他叔叔一个月前去世把房产留给了他
[26:25] Marcus checked. 马库斯查过了
[26:26] The estate is still in probate, 房产还在遗嘱认证中
[26:27] but Cecil already had the keys. Red. 但塞西尔已经拿到钥匙了 所以是红色
[26:32] You would think there were easier ways to fetch drug money 都有房产钥匙和保险箱的密码了
[26:34] if you have the keys to the stash house 还以为肯定有更简单的方法
[26:35] and the combination to the safe that the money is kept in. 能拿到里面藏的那些贩毒的钱呢
[26:38] Well, obviously, Cecil was part of the plot to kill Dineen, 很显然 塞西尔是谋杀迪宁计划的一部分
[26:41] but I just can’t figure out why and how he even knew the guy. 我只是想不出原因 还有他们是怎么认识的
[26:44] What would you believe? They played together as children? 你会相信吗 他们是儿时的玩伴
[26:48] I ran background checks on the both of them. 我查了他俩的背景
[26:49] Turns out they grew up on the same block. 原来他们是在同一个街区长大的
[26:51] That can’t be a coincidence. 这不可能只是巧合
[26:53] And then, 25 years later, Cecil sets Ridley up to die. 25年以后 塞西尔给雷德利设了个死亡之局
[26:57] Tells him about a stash house full of cash. 告诉他一处藏满了钱的窝赃屋
[26:59] Dineen is only too happy to take the money, 迪宁原本只是兴高采烈去拿钱
[27:01] and then, either because he had tipped 后来也许是因为他
[27:02] to his old friend’s bad intentions… 察觉到了旧友的阴谋
[27:04] Or he just didn’t feel like splitting the proceeds. 又或者他只是不想分赃了
[27:07] He drives to Cecil’s house and shoots him dead, 他开车到塞西尔的家 枪杀了他
[27:09] not more than an hour 不超过一小时之后
[27:10] before he himself inhales a lungful of Kolokol-1. 他自己就吸入了满肺的科洛克1
[27:15] What are the odds we’re looking at a closed loop? 有多大几率这其实是一个封闭环
[27:17] Each guy had something against the other. 他俩对彼此都有仇
[27:19] They kill each other. End of story. 互相杀害 仅此而已
[27:21] It’s possible, 有可能
[27:22] but we still don’t know where Cecil got that money. 但我们仍不知道塞西尔哪来的那么多钱
[27:26] His bank records show no unusual activity. 他的银行记录没有任何异常
[27:28] And he killed Dineen with a substance 而且他用来杀害迪宁的物质
[27:30] I hadn’t previously imagined existing on this continent. 我此前都不知道它的存在
[27:33] Well, Cecil was a chemist. 塞西尔是个化学家
[27:35] Maybe he’s the one who made the Kolokol-1. 也许是他自己合成了科洛克1
[27:37] Mm. I still like the Russians. 我还是更相信是俄罗斯人干的
[27:39] If I’m wrong about them, I should know soon enough. 如果我猜错了 应该很快就能知道
[27:41] I’m supposed to meet Olga Berezhnaya in 20 minutes. 我约了欧嘉·别列日纳娅20分钟后见面
[27:53] You know, that’s one thing I appreciate about 知道吗 干你们这行的人
[27:54] people in your profession– punctuality. 有一点我颇为欣赏 那就是准时
[27:57] I never met a spy who didn’t arrive on time. 我从没见过会迟到的间谍
[28:00] Old habits die hard. 旧习难改
[28:02] This is a strange spot 但在这种地方
[28:03] for a clandestine meeting, though, isn’t it? 进行秘密会面挺奇怪的 不是吗
[28:05] We’re two blocks from a police station, 离我们两个街区外有间警察局
[28:06] and in plain view of a thousand windows. 我们还暴露在这么多窗口之下
[28:08] Rest assured, I didn’t choose this spot 你放心 我挑这个地方
[28:10] for their charcuterie plate. 可不是因为他们家的熟食套餐
[28:12] It is really good, though. You should try some. 不过味道真的不错 你应该尝尝
[28:14] I think I’d prefer that dossier. 我还是比较喜欢档案
[28:17] A summary first. 先总结一下
[28:19] Cecil Troy has no connection with Russian intelligence. 塞西尔·特洛伊和俄国情报员没有关系
[28:22] No disrespect, but isn’t that what you would say 没别的意思 不过即便他是
[28:24] even if he was the new head of the SVR? 俄情局的新领导 恐怕你也是这套说辞
[28:26] Why should I believe you? 我为什么要相信你
[28:27] I don’t care if you do. 爱信不信
[28:29] But I think you’ll leave here and ask yourself, 但我觉得你离开这里后可以问问自己
[28:31] why would I lie about that, then give information 我为什么要撒谎 还要给出
[28:34] that is far more damning to my government? 对我们政府更加不利的信息
[28:38] You see that window on the third floor? 你看见三楼的那扇窗户了吗
[28:42] That’s the home of Pasha Voynov. 那是巴夏·维伊诺夫的家
[28:45] Should I know that name? 我应该认识这个人吗
[28:47] Mr. Voynov was formerly a chemical weapons scientist in Russia. 维伊诺夫先生以前是俄罗斯的化学武器专家
[28:52] He emigrated to New York 杜布罗夫卡剧院惨剧发生不久
[28:53] not long after the Dubrovka Theater tragedy. 他就移民来到了纽约
[28:56] Is he one of the scientists who helped develop Kolokol-1? 他是研发科洛克1号的科学家之一吗
[28:59] He was, and so, even after he left, 是的 所以即便他走了
[29:02] Russian intelligence kept eyes on him. 俄罗斯情报人员还关注着他
[29:05] As it turns out, they fear he may have recently 事实证明 他们担心他最近可能
[29:07] cooked up a batch of the stuff in New York. 在纽约炮制了一批这种东西
[29:10] They fear. They don’t know? 他们担心 他们不确定吗
[29:13] He purchased the requisite supplies. 他买了必备的物料
[29:16] But my handlers want me to make it clear. 但是我的上线想让我说清楚
[29:18] We have no further information 我们不知道
[29:20] as to why he synthesized the drug 他为什么要合成这种药品
[29:22] or who else may have been involved. 也不知道还有谁牵涉其中
[29:25] So why are your handlers being so forthcoming? 你的上线为什么如此乐于助人呢
[29:28] The knowledge this man possesses makes him very dangerous. 这个人掌握的知识让他非常危险
[29:32] He’s as much a threat to the motherland 他对这个国家的和他的祖国
[29:33] as he is to this country. 有同等的威胁
[29:37] You just signaled someone. 你刚给某人发了暗号
[29:39] I’m sorry, 抱歉
[29:41] but we can’t have Voynov sharing what he knows 我们不能让维伊诺夫把他所掌握的内容
[29:43] with the American government. 分享给美国政府
[29:51] You guys should back up. 大家退后
[29:56] For what it’s worth, it wasn’t my call. 不管怎么说 不是我决定的
[30:01] Call 911. 报警
[30:02] Yeah. 好的
[30:09] What’s all this? 这都是什么
[30:11] Everything I’ve got on the Navarro case. 我掌握的纳瓦罗案子的所有资料
[30:13] Marcus offered to take it off my hands when I leave, 马库斯提出在我走后接手
[30:16] so I thought I’d walk him through it. 所以我想着可以给他过一下
[30:19] Course, if you’d rather have someone else on it, 当然 如果你想让别人来做的话
[30:21] that’s totally your call. 你说了算
[30:22] No, it’s not that. It’s, uh… 不 不是这件事
[30:28] Can we talk? 我们能谈谈吗
[30:30] Of course. 当然
[30:38] Your decision to leave– 你决定离开
[30:41] does it have anything to do with Captain Dwyer? 跟德怀尔警监有关系吗
[30:44] ‘Cause if he did or said something, please tell me 如果是因为他言行举止不得体 请告诉我
[30:48] so we can bring it to the EEO. 我们可以去找平等就业委员会
[30:51] Whatever it was, I don’t want it happening to anyone else. 不管怎样 我不想让这事在别人身上重演
[30:57] What? 什么
[31:00] This… thing 你以为
[31:01] you think happened to me– 在我身上发生的这件事
[31:03] we go to EEO, do you honestly think 我们去找平等就业委员会的话
[31:06] it’s not gonna happen to anyone else? 你真的觉得别人就不会再遭遇了吗
[31:09] Dwyer’ll be gone. 德怀尔会下课的
[31:10] I’m not talking about him. 我说的不是他
[31:12] I am talking about all the others. 我说的是其他人
[31:15] Dwyer goes down, do you really think 德怀尔下台了 你真的认为
[31:16] that’s gonna change anything, 就能有所改变了
[31:18] that this department’s gonna suddenly stop being a boys’ club? 这个警局突然间就不再是男子俱乐部了
[31:23] To be clear, you’re not part of the problem. 先说清楚 你没参与其中
[31:26] I meant everything that I said the other day. 我那天说的一切都是真心的
[31:30] The best boss I ever had. 你是我遇过的最好的老大
[31:33] But I’ve been a cop for 17 years now. 但我已经当了17年警察了
[31:35] And in my experience, 根据我的经验
[31:37] you are the exception, 你只是例外
[31:39] not the rule. 不是常态
[31:40] The culture you’re talking about, Bree, 你说的这种文化 布丽
[31:42] there’s only one way to change it. 只有一种方法才能改变
[31:46] Most of my friends right now, 我现在的大部分朋友
[31:48] you know what they are? 你知道他们是做什么的吗
[31:50] Cops. 警察
[31:52] When I leave here, you know what most of my friends will still be? 等我离开这里 你知道我多数朋友还是什么吗
[31:56] Cops. 警察
[31:57] You know what it’s like when someone goes after 你知道有人盯着局里不放
[31:59] the department. 是什么感觉
[32:02] The wagons get circled, lines get drawn. 一刀两断 井水不犯河水
[32:05] And all that’s gonna matter to most cops 大多数警察在乎的是
[32:06] is that I cost another cop his job. 我让另一个警察丢了饭碗
[32:09] And that’s when the crank calls’ll start, 然后就会接到各种骚扰电话
[32:11] the anonymous threats. 匿名威胁
[32:12] Hell, I make the news, and then people who aren’t police 我制造了新闻 然后不是警察的人
[32:15] can start weighing in. 就会开始参与其中
[32:16] “Maybe she’s just looking for attention.” “她也许是想博得眼球’
[32:18] “Maybe she was asking for it.” “也许她是自找的”
[32:22] What happened between Dwyer and me, I… 我和德怀尔之间发生的事
[32:26] I didn’t have a choice. 我之前别无选择
[32:30] Now I do. 但我现在有了
[32:34] I get it. 我懂了
[32:37] I just wish I had been here for you. 真希望当时我能在你身旁
[32:47] I’m almost surprised 我有点惊讶
[32:48] that this guy’s SVR file does not include his day of death. 这个人的情报局档案没有写他的死期
[32:51] I mean, obviously, they knew it was coming. 很明显 他们知道会发生这事
[32:53] Obvious to you and me. 对你我来说很明显
[32:54] Not so much to the fire department. 但对消防局来说可不明显
[32:57] They seem to be swallowing the idea 他们似乎认定
[32:58] that a faulty gas line was to blame for the fatal explosion. 这场严重的爆炸是由于煤气管道故障导致的
[33:01] You could correct them. 你可以纠正他们
[33:03] I told the CIA instead. 我告诉了中情局
[33:05] Spies are their domain. 间谍是他们的专长
[33:07] I’m just glad that no one else was hurt. 我只是很庆幸没有其他人受伤
[33:08] If Voynov was synthesizing Kolokol-1 for Cecil Troy, 如果维伊诺夫为塞西尔·特洛伊合成了科洛克1
[33:12] then… his death is hardly a tragedy, is it? 那他的死也算不上是悲剧 对吧
[33:15] Well, still, it would’ve been nice to talk to the guy. 但要是能和他谈谈就好了
[33:17] We could have asked him why he would cook up 我们或许能问问他为什么要
[33:20] some chemical weapons to help murder a thief. 制造化学武器来帮别人杀一个毛贼
[33:23] We could have asked him, 我们是能问他
[33:24] but I don’t think he would have answered. 但他也不见得会回答
[33:27] Not if my theory about 只要我对他牵扯其中的动机
[33:28] why he became involved is correct. 推测是正确的 他就不会回答
[33:34] This is about a string of robberies in Brighton Beach. 这和布莱顿海滩发生的一系列抢劫有关
[33:36] Aka Bratva Beach. 也就是布拉特瓦海滩[俄语名]
[33:39] The businesses that were robbed 被抢劫的商户包括了
[33:40] included two car washes, a dry cleaner’s, and a café. 两家洗车店 一家干洗店 和一家咖啡店
[33:43] I think it’s possible they were all fronts for the Russian mob. 它们应该都是俄罗斯黑帮的门面
[33:46] Well, mobsters do love their cash businesses. 黑帮确实喜欢做现金生意
[33:48] But what does this have to do with Voynov? 但这和维伊诺夫有什么关系
[33:52] He left Russia without the blessing of the government, 他没靠着政府的庇佑就离开了俄罗斯
[33:54] which could be difficult if you’re one 这对一名俄国顶级化学武器科学家来说
[33:56] of their top chemical weapons scientists. 是很难做到的
[33:58] I submit he had help. 我认为他得到了帮助
[34:00] The Bratva? 布拉特瓦人吗
[34:01] They have the resources to get him out of the country 毕竟他们有资源帮他离开国内
[34:03] and keep him alive all this time. 也一直保着他性命
[34:05] Until today. 直到今天
[34:07] So you think Dineen was the one who ripped off these places, 你觉得是迪宁打劫了这些地方
[34:10] the Bratva figured it out, 布拉特瓦人发现了
[34:11] and then hired Voynov to make some Kolokol-1 for them? 雇了维伊诺夫来帮他们制造科洛克1
[34:14] I’m not the only one who thinks 不是只有我认为
[34:16] that they were the real victims of this spree. 他们才是这场大屠杀的真正受害者
[34:19] Everything you’re looking at has been folded 你看的一切证据都被收入了
[34:20] into an ongoing DEA investigation 缉毒局正在进行的一场
[34:22] into Russian drug trafficking. 对于俄国贩毒集团的调查
[34:24] Okay, but the Bratva is the Bratva. 好吧 但布拉特瓦人有自己的行事风格
[34:26] They’re not shy when it comes to killing people. 他们杀了人并不躲躲藏藏
[34:28] So why go to all this trouble 为什么要费这么大力气
[34:30] to make Dineen’s death look like an overdose? 将迪宁的死伪装成吸毒过量
[34:32] Perhaps slitting people’s throats 可能割喉这件事
[34:33] becomes tiresome after a while. 也终于变得无聊了
[34:36] Well, it’s an interesting theory. 这个猜想有意思
[34:37] But how does it account for Cecil Troy? 但这和塞西尔·特洛伊有什么关系
[34:41] My interesting theory is in its larval stage. 我有趣的猜想还在萌芽期
[34:43] It needs information to grow. 需要信息来滋养生长
[34:45] So you and I 所以我们
[34:46] are going to visit a contact of mine at the DEA. 待会要去见我在缉毒局的一个联系人
[34:49] With any luck, he can help us… 要是运气好 他应该能帮我们
[34:50] weave Cecil Troy into this bloody tapestry. 把塞西尔·特洛伊织进这张血毯里
[34:59] Anything? 有消息了吗
[35:01] Uh, Agent Abanto’s assistant came out again 阿班托探员的助手又出来了一次
[35:04] to say he’d be five more minutes. 说他再过五分钟就出来
[35:06] She seems to believe him every time. 她似乎每次都是相信他的
[35:08] She’s either a phenomenal liar or a bit stupid. 她要么是个撒谎高手 要么就是有点傻
[35:12] Haven’t got your lock picks on you, have you? 你身上没带开锁器吧
[35:14] Don’t even think it. 想都别想
[35:16] There’s a file room over there. 那边有一间档案室
[35:18] Could just pop in, 可以直接溜进去
[35:20] look for the files I need, pop out. 找到我需要的文件 再溜出来
[35:22] If Ridley Dineen is responsible for the robberies 如果是雷德利·迪宁制造了那几起布莱顿海滩的抢劫
[35:24] in Brighton Beach, I’d be doing the Agency a favor. 我就帮了局里一个忙
[35:30] – Is that a fascinating memo? – Actually, it is. -是什么有趣的通知吗 -确实是
[35:33] It’s about the DEA’s new safety protocols for the handling 这是缉毒局最新的安全条例 关于处理
[35:36] of all contraband seized in drug raids, including cash. 所有在缉毒中收缴的违禁品 包括现金
[35:40] It’s also the reason we can stop 也正因如此 我们可以不必
[35:41] waiting around for Agent Abanto. 再等阿班托探员了
[35:44] If I’m right, it not only explains 如果我是对的 这不仅解释了
[35:46] who’s responsible for what happened to Ridley Dineen– 谁该为雷德利·迪宁的遭遇负责
[35:48] it also explains why they did it. 也解释了他们为什么那么做
[35:58] How was the funeral? 葬礼怎么样
[36:01] Cecil’s funeral was this morning, wasn’t it? 塞西尔的葬礼在今天早上 对吗
[36:04] How did you get in here? 你们怎么进来的
[36:05] Owner of the building let us in. 大楼主人让我们进来的
[36:08] This helped. 因为有这个
[36:11] A warrant? 搜查令
[36:12] We needed one to search this place. 我们需要它来搜查这个地方
[36:14] Well, I-I don’t understand. 我不明白
[36:16] What were you looking for? 你们要找什么
[36:17] Evidence. 证据
[36:19] We know that you and Cecil were behind Ridley Dineen’s death. 我们知道你和塞西尔要为雷德利·迪宁的死负责
[36:23] That’s crazy. 这可太疯狂了
[36:25] It’s worse than that. It’s cruel. 何止是疯 简直是残忍
[36:26] I just came from burying my best friend. 我刚从我最好朋友的葬礼上回来
[36:28] Trust us, if we could have, 相信我们 如果可以的话
[36:30] we would have come for you sooner. 我们早就来找你了
[36:32] Just took us a while to catch up to what you two did. 我们花了点时间才弄明白你们俩做了什么
[36:34] In case you haven’t already seen it, 以防你还没看过
[36:36] this is a memo the DEA put out. 这是缉毒署出的一份备忘录
[36:38] It says that, from this point forward, 上面说 从此以后
[36:39] any and all currency recovered from narcotics busts 任何缉毒查获的货币都必须
[36:43] will have to be cleaned by a company called Troy-Kensit Labs. 由一个叫特洛伊-肯希特的实验室来进行清洗
[36:46] Your company. 你们的公司
[36:47] Last couple years, there’s been a lot of concern 过去几年 执法部门颇为担心
[36:49] in law enforcement that drug-laced cash 跟毒品混在一起的现金
[36:51] could hurt or even kill the people who touch it. 可能会伤害或害死碰它的人
[36:54] Money with fentanyl on it 沾有芬太尼的现金
[36:55] was supposed to be especially dangerous. 可能尤其危险
[36:57] The DEA got so worried, 缉毒署非常担忧
[36:59] they put out a solicitation on a government website. 他们在一个政府网站上发布了求贤令
[37:01] They were looking for a vendor, 他们想找一个代理
[37:03] someone who could actually launder seized money 一个真正能不加破坏便能清洗
[37:07] without damaging it. 被查封的钱的人
[37:08] Now, you and Cecil won the bid. 你和塞西尔中了标
[37:10] We’re guessing, when you already know how to safely 我们猜想 你们都知道如何安全地
[37:12] clean textiles that are hundreds of years old, 清洗数百年前的纺织品了
[37:15] money isn’t much of a challenge. 钱根本不算是挑战
[37:17] Unfortunately, a number 不幸的是
[37:18] of toxicologists caught wind of the solicitation 有许多毒理学家收到了风声
[37:20] and dismissed it as nonsense, 认为这是没有意义的举动
[37:22] a waste of taxpayers’ money. 是浪费纳税人的钱
[37:24] They insisted that drugs like fentanyl 他们坚持 像芬太尼这样的药物
[37:26] could not be absorbed through the skin. 不会通过皮肤被吸收
[37:28] You had the bid, 你们中了标
[37:29] but the DEA decided to slow everything down, 但缉毒署却决定从长计议
[37:32] do a little more research. 再多做些调研
[37:33] That didn’t work for you and Cecil, 你和塞西尔不能接受
[37:35] so you came up with a way to force their hand. 所以你们想了个办法逼迫他们
[37:38] He reached out to Ridley Dineen 他联系了雷德利·迪宁
[37:40] and told him about a stash house that he’d heard about. 跟他说了他听过的一个窝赃屋
[37:42] Dineen couldn’t rob the place fast enough. 迪宁迫不及待地打劫了那地方
[37:45] While he was out, you and Cecil went to his apartment 趁他在外的时候 你和塞西尔去了他的公寓
[37:47] and tampered with his inhaler. 对他的吸入器做了手脚
[37:49] You knew that using it would kill him in less than a minute. 你们知道他只要使用 就会在一分钟内死亡
[37:52] Police would process the scene and assume 警方会检查现场 并推测
[37:53] that the fentanyl in his system was from the cash. 他体内的芬太尼是来自钱上
[37:56] There would be more panic about toxic money, 那么大家就会更怕有毒的钱
[37:58] and the DEA would finally close their contract with you. 缉毒署就将最终敲定跟你们的合同
[38:01] What you didn’t count on 但你们没想到是
[38:02] was Dineen killing Cecil after he was done. 迪宁在得手后却反杀了塞西尔
[38:07] I’m sorry, 抱歉
[38:08] it sounds like you’re talking about things 听起来你说的都是些
[38:10] that Cecil may have done. 塞西尔可能犯下的事
[38:12] If he did do them, 如果真是他干的
[38:13] I wouldn’t know anything about it. 我毫不知情
[38:15] Yeah, very smart. 是啊 很聪明
[38:16] Blame the dead man because he can’t defend himself. 推到死人身上 因为他无法为自己辩解
[38:18] However, we’re confident we’re gonna be able to link you 然而 我们有信心能把你
[38:21] to your two other accomplices, 和你的另两个同谋联系起来
[38:23] Pasha Voynov 巴萨·维伊诺夫
[38:25] and Lady Godiva. 和戈黛娃小姐
[38:26] She’s your cat, right? 它是你的猫 对吧
[38:28] We got a court order for a sample of her hair. 我们拿到了采集她毛发样本的法院命令
[38:31] We’re gonna compare it to the hair 我们会跟遍布在
[38:32] we found all over Dineen’s apartment. 迪宁公寓里的毛发进行比对
[38:34] We’re also gonna take a close look at your bank records. 我们还会仔细查看你的银行记录
[38:37] Someone paid Voynov 有人付钱给维伊诺夫
[38:39] to synthesize the drug that killed Dineen. 让他合成杀死了迪宁的药
[38:41] Probably the same person who came up with all the cash 可能迪宁从保险柜抢走的那些钱
[38:43] that Dineen took out of that safe. 就是他弄来的
[38:46] We already know it wasn’t Cecil. 我们已经知道不是塞西尔了
[38:47] So tell us, 所以你说说看
[38:48] when we talk to your bank, are we gonna find out 等我们联系上你的银行 我们会不会发现
[38:50] that you recently withdrew a couple hundred grand in cash? 你最近取走了几万块现金
[38:56] Yeah. 是的
[38:57] That’s what we thought. 我们也是这么想的
[39:12] He found some pictures of me online. 他发现了我在网上的一些照片
[39:15] They were photos from a trip I’d taken with my ex. 是我跟前任在一次旅行中拍的
[39:19] I was in a bathing suit. 我当时穿的是泳装
[39:22] He e-mailed them to a few people, 他用邮件发给了几个人
[39:24] made a few comments. 留了几个评论
[39:26] It got back to me. 最后回到了我手上
[39:30] Do you think that’s worth ruining his career? 你觉得那值得毁了他的事业吗
[39:35] You’re asking a question that Dwyer should’ve asked himself. 你这个问题德怀尔真该问问他自己
[39:40] I went to EEO today. 我今天去了平等就业委员会
[39:42] Told ’em everything. 跟他们说了一切
[39:44] – I thought you said… – I know what I said. -你不是说… -我知道我说了什么
[39:47] And, for the record, I don’t think I was wrong 必须得说 我不觉得我之前那么想
[39:49] for feeling the way I did. 是错的
[39:51] But… I don’t know. 但…我也说不好
[39:53] Saying it out loud, 大声说出来后
[39:55] I realized I can take it. 我意识到我能接受
[39:58] Before you ask, 在你发问之前我先回答吧
[39:59] I am still putting in my papers. 我还是要递交辞呈
[40:02] I really am excited about this other job. 我对另外那份工作真的很有兴趣
[40:06] I’m happy for you. 我为你高兴
[40:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:11] Those friends you were talking about, 你之前说的那些朋友
[40:13] the ones who are cops, 那些警察
[40:15] I hope you know I’m one of them. 希望你知道 我也是你的警察朋友
[40:20] I will be to the end. 永远都是
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme