时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The captain, he’s been shot. | 警监 他中枪了 |
[00:04] | I came straight from the airport. | 我直接从机场过来的 |
[00:06] | So that’s Captain Dwyer. | 那就是德怀尔警监吗 |
[00:07] | He’s gonna cover both squads, | 他要管理两个分局 |
[00:09] | until we know more about Captain Gregson. | 直到格雷森警监有进一步消息 |
[00:10] | My name is Carmen Zelaya. | 我叫卡门·塞拉亚 |
[00:12] | That video was given to her brother, Halcon Zelaya, | 这段录像被交给了她哥哥哈康·塞拉亚 |
[00:14] | the man who runs Mara Tres. | 马拉三角帮的老大 |
[00:16] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[00:18] | I know who killed your sister. | 我知道谁杀了你妹妹 |
[00:19] | You can call me Patrick. It’s not Lieutenant Meers, anymore. | 我是帕特里克 已经不是米尔斯中尉了 |
[00:22] | I left the army last year. I did it. | 我去年离开了军队 我干的 |
[00:24] | I didn’t really want to shoot that cop, the captain… | 我没想开枪打那警察的 那个警监 |
[00:27] | I didn’t want to, but he figured it out. | 我没想的 但他发现了 |
[00:28] | He never wavered from his story, and there’s no way to prove | 他从没动摇过他的说法 也无法证明 |
[00:31] | that he knew about Tim Bledsoe’s plan to blow up the ferry. | 他事先知道蒂姆要炸渡轮的计划 |
[00:33] | Patrick Meers was not acting alone. | 帕特里克·米尔斯还有同伙 |
[00:35] | Someone or some group were pulling his strings. | 某个人或某个团伙在操纵他 |
[00:38] | Is the captain doing any better? | 警监情况有好转吗 |
[00:40] | Still hasn’t regained consciousness. | 还没有恢复意识 |
[00:41] | The docs think there may be something | 医生觉得可能身体哪里 |
[00:43] | in there still bleeding. | 还在流血 |
[01:05] | He was a hell of a guy. | 他是一个非常好的人 |
[01:09] | I-I know you were close, you and Tommy. | 我知道你们关系很好 你和汤米 |
[01:12] | You didn’t just lose your captain, you lost your friend. | 你失去的不止是你的警监 你还失去了朋友 |
[01:16] | But I want you to know that as long | 但我想跟你说 只要我 |
[01:17] | as I’m the boss at the 11th, | 还是11区的老大 |
[01:19] | you and your partner will always have a home to go… | 你和你的搭档就总会有家可归 |
[01:21] | Stop. | 打住 |
[01:24] | Stop what? | 打住什么 |
[01:24] | Talking. You’re annoying me. | 别说话了 你烦到我了 |
[01:27] | I’m trying to do right by you here. | 我只是想好好对你 |
[01:29] | No. | 不 |
[01:31] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[01:31] | None of this is real. | 这一切都不是真的 |
[01:34] | I’ve had this dream before. | 我以前也做过这样的梦 |
[01:36] | Usually, it’s Watson who approaches me, | 通常会是华生来找我 |
[01:38] | sometimes it’s Marcus. | 有时候会是马库斯 |
[01:40] | One time, it was a scary clown with an axe. | 还有一次是一个带着斧子的可怕小丑 |
[01:43] | It’s your first appearance. | 这是你第一次来 |
[01:45] | Presumably, because you and I met in reality | 大概是因为你和我在现实中 |
[01:48] | for the first time just a few hours ago. | 几小时前刚见第一次面 |
[01:52] | I’m disappointed, really. | 我真的很失望 |
[01:53] | I mean, not in you, but in myself, in my subconscious. | 不是对你失望 是对我 对我的潜意识 |
[01:58] | You’d think it could find new ways | 还以为它能找到新的方法 |
[02:00] | to express my concern for my friend. | 表达我对朋友的担心呢 |
[02:03] | You think this is a dream? | 你觉得这是一场梦 |
[02:06] | Yeah, I’m asleep at home. | 是的 我还在家沉睡 |
[02:08] | And the captain’s still in hospital. | 而警监也还在医院 |
[02:12] | And what about the scary clown with the axe? | 那那个带着斧头的可怕小丑呢 |
[02:13] | He go back to the murder-circus? | 他又回到谋杀马戏团了吗 |
[02:17] | Know what? I take it back. | 你猜怎么着 我收回前言 |
[02:18] | You and your partner aren’t welcome at the 11th. | 11区不欢迎你和你的搭档 |
[02:20] | You’re nuts. | 你们都是疯子 |
[02:43] | 华生 再试一次 你在哪 你得来一趟医院 尽快 | |
[02:55] | You got here fast. | 你来得很快呀 |
[02:57] | You said he wanted to see me? | 你说他想见我 |
[02:58] | Paige said that he asked for both us when he woke up. | 佩姬说他醒来时 说要见我俩 |
[03:01] | – She’s here? – Downstairs. | -她在这 -楼下呢 |
[03:03] | She hadn’t eaten, | 她还没吃 |
[03:04] | so I said I’d sit with him until she got back. | 所以我说我坐这里陪他 等她回来 |
[03:08] | So he already said everything he wanted to say to me. | 他要跟我说的已经说完了 |
[03:12] | It’s your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[03:25] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:27] | Joan said you squared everything with the Feds. | 乔恩说你和联调局那边协调好了 |
[03:31] | No one’s gonna take you out of here in cuffs. | 没人会把你从这里铐走了 |
[03:34] | My days as a fugitive are over. | 我的逃亡生活结束了 |
[03:38] | Paige told me you came to see me. | 佩吉告诉我 你来看过我 |
[03:41] | I don’t know what you said, | 我不知道你说了什么 |
[03:42] | but, uh, I appreciate you not pulling the plug. | 但我很感谢你没有拔了我的插头 |
[03:48] | Well, it was, it was good to see you. | 当时很高兴见到你 |
[03:50] | It’s, uh… put everything in perspective. | 相比之下一切都不值一提了 |
[03:54] | I’ve got perspective to spare today. | 我今天有事想提 |
[03:59] | I wanted you to know that… | 我想告诉你 |
[04:02] | before all this happened, I was gonna call you. | 在发生这事之前 我正打算给你打电话 |
[04:05] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[04:07] | The unfortunate business between us, that’s in the past now. | 我俩之间那些糟心事 已经是过去式了 |
[04:13] | A day like today? I’d prefer to look forward. | 像今天这样的日子 我更喜欢向前看 |
[04:19] | I’d like that, too. | 我也一样 |
[04:31] | ♪ This song is not for you ♪ | ♪ 这歌不是唱给你的 ♪ |
[04:33] | ♪ If you never cried a river ♪ | ♪ 如果你不曾泪流成河 ♪ |
[04:35] | ♪ Or had your heart broke in two… ♪ | ♪ 或心碎成灰 ♪ |
[04:39] | I can walk by myself. | 我能自己走 |
[04:40] | No. You can’t. | 不 你不能 |
[04:42] | Stop. | 停下 |
[04:43] | ♪ The skies are blue ♪ | ♪ 天空蔚蓝 ♪ |
[04:46] | ♪ But this is for anyone… ♪ | ♪ 但这首歌是给那些… ♪ |
[04:50] | I look good still going on. | 我仍然美着呢 |
[04:52] | – I look good. – Not too bad. | -我美着呢 -还不错 |
[04:54] | ♪ But you try ♪ | ♪ 但你努力 ♪ |
[04:55] | ♪ And you try. ♪ | ♪ 你再努力 ♪ |
[04:59] | – What the…? – What was that? | -什么 -什么情况 |
[05:00] | Hold her, please. And call 911. | 扶住她 打给救护中心 |
[05:06] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:07] | Yeah, I’m good. I’m good. I’m good. | 我没事 我没事 我没事 |
[05:21] | Hey, I’m a nurse. | 你好 我是护士 |
[05:22] | Um, your friend needs medical attention. | 你的朋友需要医疗护理 |
[05:24] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[05:26] | I need help opening this door. | 帮我开一下这边的门 |
[05:29] | Hey! I said I need hel… | 喂 我说帮我… |
[06:18] | Bomb squad says it looks like the van was a VBIED, | 拆弹小组说看起来那辆车上有VBIED |
[06:22] | or a “Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device.” | 也就是车载简易爆炸装置 |
[06:24] | They’re still checking the wreckage, | 他们还在检查残骸 |
[06:26] | but they think the explosive was gasoline, | 但他们认为爆炸物是汽油 |
[06:28] | a few hundred hidden in the back. | 车厢里有几百升汽油 |
[06:32] | You said that two people were killed, huh? | 你说有两人死亡 对吗 |
[06:34] | The driver of the van and a woman who was trying to help. | 货车司机和一个想帮忙的女人 |
[06:37] | According to one of her friends, the truck had the green light, | 据她的一个朋友说 卡车正按绿灯行驶 |
[06:40] | the van blew through the intersection | 货车冲出路口 |
[06:42] | and T-boned the tractor trailer. | 从侧面撞上了卡车车厢 |
[06:43] | The van’s driver was stuck behind the wheel, | 货车司机被卡住了 |
[06:45] | but his passenger was able to get out. | 但他的乘客逃了出来 |
[06:47] | He ran, and then boom. | 他跑了 然后车爆炸了 |
[06:51] | So, either the bomb went off accidentally, | 所以要么炸弹是意外爆炸的 |
[06:54] | or the passenger triggered it as he ran. | 要么就是乘客逃跑时引爆的 |
[06:56] | No way of knowing what their final destination was, | 没法知道他们的目的地是哪 |
[06:58] | but this is New York. | 但这里是纽约 |
[07:00] | It’s not like we’re short on places to blow up. | 我们不缺要炸的地方 |
[07:02] | I would’ve reached out to you and Sherlock either way, | 本来我不管怎样都会找你和夏洛克的 |
[07:04] | but after everything we went through with Patrick Meers… | 但在帕特里克·米尔斯的事之后… |
[07:07] | What, you think this is connected? | 怎么 你觉得这些事有联系 |
[07:08] | You were the ones who thought him | 是你们认为他 |
[07:10] | and Tim Bledsoe might be part of some terror cell. | 和蒂姆·布莱索可能是恐怖分子 |
[07:12] | Well, Bledsoe used fertilizer in his device, not gasoline. | 布莱索用的是化肥炸弹 不是汽油 |
[07:16] | But it was still a car bomb. | 但依然是汽车炸弹 |
[07:17] | Meanwhile, the friend of the woman who died said | 而且女死者的朋友说 |
[07:19] | the passenger had dark hair and a dark complexion. | 那位乘客有深色的头发和肤色 |
[07:22] | That got the Feds thinking al-Qaeda or ISIS. | 这让联调局想到基地组织和ISIS |
[07:26] | If it’s one of those groups, | 如果是这种组织 |
[07:27] | they like to carry out multiple attacks. | 他们会发动连环袭击 |
[07:29] | That could mean there are more car bombs out there. | 也就是说还可能有更多的汽车炸弹出现 |
[07:32] | You said Sherlock was here already? | 你说夏洛克已经来了是吗 |
[07:38] | Is that the driver? | 那是司机吗 |
[07:39] | Yeah. What’s left of him. | 对 是他剩下的部分 |
[07:41] | Despite the description you were given, | 虽然你得到了那样的描述 |
[07:43] | I can virtually guarantee you this man is not a member | 但我可以向你保证这个人不是 |
[07:44] | of al-Qaeda or ISIS. | 基地组织或ISIS的成员 |
[07:47] | I’m listening. | 继续说 |
[07:49] | Look at the belt buckle. | 看他的皮带扣 |
[07:51] | Despite the charring, you can quite clearly see | 尽管碳化了 还是能清楚地看到 |
[07:53] | it’s a white cross on a field of blue. | 它是一片蓝色上有一个白色十字架 |
[07:56] | What kind of Islamic extremist wears a cross on his way | 伊斯兰极端分子怎么会在为教义自爆的路上 |
[07:58] | to blowing himself up for the cause? | 戴着一个十字架 |
[08:00] | Furthermore, while it might be | 而且 尽管这个图案可能来自 |
[08:01] | from the 19th-century flag of Greece, | 19世纪的希腊国旗 |
[08:04] | it is more likely the insignia of La Libertad, | 它更像是萨尔瓦多的一个省份 |
[08:06] | a departamento of El Salvador. | 拉利伯塔德省的标志 |
[08:09] | You said the witness you spoke to described | 你说目击者告诉你 |
[08:11] | seeing dark smudges on the face of the man who ran. | 逃跑的那个人脸上有黑色污迹 |
[08:13] | Yeah. She thought it was grease or something, from the crash. | 对 她觉得那是车祸造成的油污 |
[08:16] | Yeah, what if it wasn’t grease? What if it was tattoos? | 好 如果不是油污而是纹身呢 |
[08:19] | El Salvador, facial tattoos, so you think this guy | 萨尔瓦多 面部纹身 你觉得这个人 |
[08:22] | and his friend were members of Mara Tres. | 和他的朋友是马拉三角帮的成员 |
[08:24] | While it is possible two members of a vicious street gang | 虽然这有可能是两个街头帮派分子 |
[08:26] | were co-opted by terrorists, it’s more likely | 和恐怖分子的合作 但更有可能 |
[08:29] | the bomb they were carrying was intended for a rival group. | 他们是要把炸弹送给竞争对手的 |
[08:32] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[08:33] | I mean, the last time we dealt with Mara Tres, | 我们上次对付马拉三角帮的时候 |
[08:35] | they massacred a bunch of SBK members. | 他们屠杀了一群恶徒帮的成员 |
[08:37] | They like to go big. | 他们喜欢把事情闹大 |
[08:38] | I’ll talk to Captain Dwyer and the Feds. | 我去跟德怀尔警监和联调局说 |
[08:40] | Tell them it’s something we need to consider. | 告诉他们我们需要考虑这一点 |
[08:45] | So I know the FBI doesn’t want to arrest us anymore, | 我知道联调局不想再抓我们了 |
[08:47] | but if you’re done here, I’d rather not linger. | 但如果你忙完了 我想尽快离开 |
[08:49] | The evidence has spoken, Watson, and it said “Mara Tres.” | 华生 证据说了 是马拉三角帮 |
[08:53] | The authorities can come at this any way they want. | 官方可以用他们喜欢的方式调查 |
[08:56] | You and I have got a man on the inside. | 但我们有内部人员 |
[08:59] | We do? | 是吗 |
[09:01] | Halcon Zelaya? | 哈康·塞拉亚 |
[09:02] | That’s your man inside. | 这就是你的内部人员 |
[09:04] | I realize you’re not a fan. | 我知道你不喜欢他 |
[09:05] | “Not a fan”? The guy is responsible | “不喜欢” 这家伙身上有 |
[09:07] | for dozens of murders, not to mention the fact | 十几起谋杀案 更别说 |
[09:09] | that the last time we saw him | 我们上次看到他 |
[09:10] | he was carting his dead sister around in a crate. | 他正用货箱运他妹妹的尸体 |
[09:12] | Well, he was grieving. | 他那时很悲痛 |
[09:13] | And, to be fair, he didn’t put her in the crate, | 而且公平地讲 他没有把她放在货箱里 |
[09:15] | her killer did. | 是凶手干的 |
[09:16] | Okay. Let’s say you’re right. | 好吧 我们假设你是对的 |
[09:19] | Mara Tres is responsible for the bomb. | 炸弹是马拉三角帮的人干的 |
[09:21] | Halcon is their New York boss. Why would he tell you anything? | 哈康是纽约的老大 他为什么要帮你 |
[09:23] | Let’s say two of his men really did become radicalized. | 我们就说他的两个手下变成了激进分子 |
[09:26] | He may be a criminal, but he lives by a code. | 他也许是个罪犯 但他是有原则的 |
[09:29] | I think he would help us identify them. | 我觉得他会帮我们查出他们的身份 |
[09:31] | You said it’s more likely the bomb was meant for a rival gang. | 你说炸弹有可能是送给对立帮派的 |
[09:34] | That would mean he was the one behind the bomb. | 也就是说他可能是幕后黑手 |
[09:37] | If he was, and he lies to me, I’ll know it. | 如果他是 我会发现他撒谎的 |
[09:39] | Then at least we’ll know we’re on the right track. | 那样我们至少知道我们的方向没错 |
[09:41] | Anyway, he still hasn’t responded to any of my messages. | 不管怎样 他还是没回我的消息 |
[09:45] | He hasn’t got your number, has he? | 他没有你的手机号吧 |
[09:47] | It’s the captain. | 是警监 |
[09:48] | He says he’s been catching up on everything that happened | 他说他一直在补习帕特里克·米尔斯 |
[09:50] | after Patrick Meers shot him. | 袭击他之后发生的事 |
[09:52] | – He wants to talk to us. – Go. | -他想和我们谈谈 -去吧 |
[09:54] | I’ll continue my search for Halcon without you. | 我一个人去查哈康的事情 |
[09:56] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:57] | If I wind up in a crate, | 如果我最后出现在一个货箱里 |
[09:58] | you’ll know I should’ve left well enough alone. | 你要知道我走得没有痛苦 |
[10:04] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来看我 |
[10:05] | Of course. Sherlock would’ve come, too, | 应该的 本来夏洛克也要来的 |
[10:08] | but there was an explosion in Harlem last night. | 但是昨晚哈莱姆区发生了一起爆炸案 |
[10:12] | Yeah. I heard. | 我听说了 |
[10:14] | I should’ve figured you two’d be helping out. | 我应该猜到你们会去帮忙的 |
[10:16] | It’s okay. It’s covered. | 没事 有人在处理了 |
[10:18] | Think it had anything to do with this guy? | 你觉得那案子和这个人有关系吗 |
[10:22] | It crossed our minds, but no. | 我们有想过这个可能性 但不是 |
[10:24] | It doesn’t look related. | 看起来并无关联 |
[10:26] | Is that why you wanted to see us? | 你就是为了这事想见我们吗 |
[10:29] | No. Not exactly. | 不 不尽然 |
[10:32] | I had to twist Marcus’s arm to get this, | 我费了很大劲才从马库斯那拿到这个 |
[10:34] | but I wanted to find out | 但我想弄清楚 |
[10:35] | how everything went down after I got shot. | 在我中枪后都发生了什么 |
[10:38] | The stuff that you figured out about Tim Bledsoe? | 你们发现的关于蒂姆·布莱索的线索 |
[10:41] | The bomb he was building? That was news to me. | 还有那个他造的炸弹 我之前都不知道 |
[10:44] | I was looking at Meers for the same reason Marcus did. | 我之前怀疑米尔斯的原因跟马库斯一样 |
[10:47] | I thought he killed Bledsoe | 我以为他和布莱索 |
[10:48] | after they got in a fight outside a bar. | 在酒吧外打斗后将布莱索杀害了 |
[10:50] | Well, Meers told me that you went to see him at his office. | 米尔斯告诉我你去他办公室见他了 |
[10:53] | There was a photograph of a snack bar | 有一张他搭档帮忙 |
[10:54] | that his partner helped build. | 搭建的小吃店的照片 |
[10:56] | You thought that might be where Bledsoe’s body was hidden, | 你以为布莱索的尸体可能就藏在那里 |
[10:58] | so you went there, Meers followed, then he shot you. | 所以你走后 米尔斯跟踪了你并朝你开了枪 |
[11:02] | He told you this all happened on the same night, | 他跟你说这是同一晚发生的事 |
[11:04] | only it didn’t. | 但其实不然 |
[11:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:08] | I went to see Meers the day before. | 我是前一天去见的米尔斯 |
[11:11] | And that photo? | 那张照片 |
[11:13] | If it was on his wall, I never saw it. | 如果当时在他墙上 我可没看见 |
[11:15] | I found it online the next day. | 我是隔天在网上看到的 |
[11:17] | I was doing a search of Meers’ name, | 我想上网查下米尔斯的名字 |
[11:19] | and it’s one of the images that came up. | 搜出了这张照片 |
[11:20] | It was part of his construction company’s website. | 在他的建筑公司的网站上 |
[11:23] | That’s… when I went to the baseball field. | 我也是隔天才去的棒球场 |
[11:26] | So, more than 24 hours passed | 这么说 你和米尔斯对话 |
[11:28] | between you talking to Meers, and him shooting you? | 和他朝你开枪之间隔了超过24小时 |
[11:32] | Why would he lie about that? | 他为什么要隐瞒这点 |
[11:35] | You brought it, my dogs. | 这是你们开的头 兄弟们 |
[11:37] | Those punks tried to take what’s yours, | 那些混蛋想拿走属于你们的东西 |
[11:39] | but you didn’t back down. | 但你们没有退缩 |
[11:41] | You went right at them. | 你们迎敌而上 |
[11:44] | You punished them for their arrogance. | 让他们为自己的傲慢付出代价 |
[11:47] | ‘Cause that’s how we do, right? | 这才是我们的做派 对吗 |
[11:50] | All right, on three, give me a “Bulldogs.” | 好了 数到三 大喊”斗牛犬” |
[11:52] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[11:54] | Bulldogs! | 斗牛犬 |
[11:55] | All right, Tristan’s mom has orange slices in her car. | 特里斯坦妈妈的车里有切好的橙子 |
[11:58] | Make sure you put the trash in the cans. | 记得把垃圾扔进罐子里 |
[12:00] | I don’t want to find no rinds on the ground. | 不能把果皮扔在地上 |
[12:01] | Hey, you did a great job today, buddy. | 你今天表现非常棒 伙计 |
[12:03] | All right, I’m a little proud of you, all right, mijo? | 我有点为你骄傲 孩子 |
[12:05] | All right, now go get some oranges. Go, go, go, go, go! | 好了 去吃橙子吧 快去 |
[12:13] | You play five up front, three in the middle and two at the back. | 你安排前场五人 中场三人 后场两人 |
[12:16] | That formation went out with the plague. | 这个阵型很有问题 |
[12:19] | Well, kids this age– the more players | 这个年龄的孩子 在对方球门 |
[12:22] | you got kicking the ball at the opposing goal, the better. | 人越多 越容易赢 |
[12:25] | But I’m betting you’re not here to talk about soccer. | 不过我猜你不是来找我聊足球的 |
[12:29] | When I couldn’t contact you via traditional means, | 传统的联系方式联系不上你 |
[12:32] | I reached out to a street informant. | 我就问了一个道上的线人 |
[12:35] | Imagine my surprise when they told me | 你能想到当他们告诉我 |
[12:36] | you disappeared two years ago, | 你两年前销声匿迹 |
[12:37] | and that Mara Tres has been under new leadership ever since. | 之后马拉三角帮就换了新领袖时我有多惊讶 |
[12:43] | He said there was a rumor that you managed to buy your way out. | 他说有流言说你成功地买通了退路 |
[12:47] | Tell me, Halcon– | 告诉我 哈康 |
[12:48] | did you pay in money or blood? | 你用的是金钱 还是鲜血 |
[12:52] | Halcon’s dead, Holmes. | 哈康已死 福尔摩斯 |
[12:56] | I’m just Danny now. | 我现在是丹尼 |
[12:58] | I’m a civilian. | 只是一个平民 |
[13:01] | After my sister got killed, you know, | 我妹妹被杀后 |
[13:02] | I just couldn’t take it no more, you know? | 我受够了 |
[13:05] | The life. | 那种人生 |
[13:06] | So, did what I had to. | 所以做出了我的选择 |
[13:09] | I got the right blessings, disappeared, I married my girl. | 我受上帝眷顾 金盆洗手 娶了老婆 |
[13:12] | I moved her and my son up here to Connecticut. | 我和她还有我儿子搬到了康涅狄格州的这里 |
[13:16] | It’s nice, right? | 这里很不错吧 |
[13:18] | I don’t know who removed your tattoos, | 不知道你找谁洗的文身 |
[13:20] | but I’m very impressed. | 技术实在了得 |
[13:22] | Wasn’t cheap. | 不便宜 |
[13:24] | So how’d you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[13:25] | I paid a visit to your sister’s grave. | 我去了你妹妹的墓 |
[13:28] | It was very well-maintained, as I expected, | 不出我所料 有人在精心照料 |
[13:30] | and decorated with fresh flowers. | 装饰着鲜花 |
[13:33] | I went to local florists, | 我去了当地的花店 |
[13:36] | managed to procure the credit card information | 查出了你新身份的 |
[13:37] | of your new identity, “Danny Hurtado.” | 信用卡信息 “丹尼·乌尔塔多” |
[13:41] | Always thought you were smart. | 我一直觉得你很聪明 |
[13:44] | But a smart man would have let a sleeping dog like me lie. | 但聪明人不会无事生非 |
[13:48] | So why you here? | 你找我有什么事 |
[13:51] | You heard about the explosion in New York? | 你听说纽约的爆炸案了吗 |
[13:53] | We think that your former gang may be responsible. | 我们认为可能是你之前在的帮派干的 |
[13:57] | What? | 什么 |
[13:59] | They said on the news they think it’s terrorists. | 新闻上说可能是恐怖分子 |
[14:02] | My boys are life-takers, sure, but terrorists? Come on. | 我的手下确实会杀人 但恐怖分子 拜托 |
[14:05] | There’s no money in it. | 这种买卖无利可图 |
[14:06] | It’s possible the two men involved were freelancing. | 有可能这两名涉案人在单干 |
[14:10] | Anyway, I need their names. | 不管怎样 我需要他们的名字 |
[14:13] | Holmes, I told you. | 福尔摩斯 我说了 |
[14:15] | I’m done with Mara Tres. | 我和马拉三角帮一刀两断了 |
[14:17] | You left on good terms, | 你走时没有和他们闹僵 |
[14:20] | so there must be someone you can call. | 一定有什么人你可以问问 |
[14:23] | If you’d prefer, I could call the local authorities | 如果你愿意 我也可以给当局打电话 |
[14:26] | and have a conversation with them | 跟他们说说 |
[14:27] | about Coach Hurtado’s colorful past. | 教练乌尔塔多的精彩过去 |
[14:31] | It’s up to you. | 你决定 |
[14:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:37] | Bad news is, I was only able to get you one name. | 坏消息 我只能告诉你一个名字 |
[14:39] | But the good news is, I was right. | 好消息是 我说得没错 |
[14:42] | That van blowing up had nothing to do with a terrorist attack. | 那辆炸掉的车跟恐怖袭击没有关系 |
[14:46] | It wasn’t a bomb. | 不是炸弹 |
[14:48] | That was a fuel-skimmer. | 是偷油车 |
[14:50] | And the driver– the one who was killed– | 死的那个司机 |
[14:52] | his name was Bosco Jimenez. | 名字叫博斯科·希门尼斯 |
[14:55] | The van was tricked out, had all these big bags, | 那辆货车是伪装过的 有很多大袋子 |
[14:57] | these bladders, and he and his partner | 囊袋 他和他的同伙 |
[14:59] | would go from gas station to gas station | 可以用偷来的信用卡号 |
[15:00] | using stolen credit card numbers | 去各个加油站 |
[15:02] | and fill up those bladders. | 把囊袋加满 |
[15:03] | Once they reached 400 or 500 gallons’ worth, | 只要加到四五百加仑 |
[15:06] | then they would go to the other stations | 他们就去别的加油站 |
[15:07] | and sell it at a discount. | 低价卖掉 |
[15:08] | That didn’t happen last night, did it? | 但昨晚却没成功 对吧 |
[15:10] | No, ’cause that idiot truck driver ran a red, | 对 因为那个蠢货卡车司机闯红灯了 |
[15:13] | Bosco T-boned him. | 博斯科从侧面撞上了他 |
[15:14] | Who told you the driver ran a red? | 谁告诉你那个司机闯红灯了 |
[15:17] | The guy I just called. | 我打电话的那个人 |
[15:18] | He said that the guy who was with Bosco said it. | 他说是博斯科的同伙说的 |
[15:20] | Well, the guy who was with Bosco was lying, | 那么 博斯科的同伙撒谎了 |
[15:23] | because the truck had a green light. | 因为卡车当时是绿灯 |
[15:25] | Witness to the crash confirmed it. | 车祸现场的目击证人证实过了 |
[15:26] | No, no, there’s no way. I knew Bosco, okay? | 不 不可能 我了解博斯科 |
[15:29] | The guy was a legend. | 这家伙是个风云人物 |
[15:31] | He was the best wheelman ever. | 他是有史以来最好的司机 |
[15:33] | He drove that van and ran drugs up from Mexico, | 他开着那辆货车从墨西哥运毒品过来 |
[15:35] | ran point on dozens of drive-bys, | 经过几十个扫荡点 |
[15:37] | all without ever getting busted. | 从来没被抓到过 |
[15:38] | No tickets, no accidents, no nothing. | 没吃过罚单 没有过车祸 什么事都没有 |
[15:40] | There’s no way he would’ve driven a van full | 他不可能开着装满汽油的货车 |
[15:42] | of gasoline through a red light. | 去闯红灯的 |
[15:44] | Nah, it had to be the other guy. | 不可能 一定是另一个司机 |
[15:46] | – Not necessarily. – You calling me a liar? | -不一定 -你是说我撒谎吗 |
[15:50] | I’m saying there’s a possibility | 我是说有可能 |
[15:51] | that everyone involved is telling the truth. | 每个人说的都是真话 |
[15:54] | Neither Bosco nor the truck driver ran a red light, | 博斯科和卡车司机都没闯红灯 |
[15:57] | because they both had greens. | 因为两边都是绿灯 |
[16:00] | You think the light was broken? | 你认为交通灯坏了 |
[16:02] | That’s one possibility. | 那是一种可能性 |
[16:04] | Another possibility is that it was hijacked. | 另一种就是有人黑了交通灯 |
[16:21] | Am I crazy, | 是我疯了吗 |
[16:22] | or do we have a bunch of Feds in our conference room? | 还是我们会议室里真坐着一堆联邦政府的人 |
[16:25] | I see FBI, DEA, ICE. | 我看见有联调局 缉毒局 移民局的人 |
[16:27] | Yeah, it’s the Interdepartmental Task Force | 是的 是负责马拉三角帮的 |
[16:29] | assigned to Mara Tres. | 跨部门专案小组 |
[16:30] | Sherlock and Joan asked me to invite them over | 夏洛克和乔恩让我请他们过来 |
[16:32] | to talk about the van that blew up. | 谈谈货车爆炸的案子 |
[16:35] | Do I go in? | 我要进去吗 |
[16:37] | You could, but pretty sure they won’t be in there very long. | 可以 不过我很肯定他们在里面待不了多久 |
[16:41] | So, in other words, the accident wasn’t an accident? | 所以 也就是说 车祸并非偶然 |
[16:45] | Someone hacked the traffic light there | 有人黑了那个交通灯 |
[16:46] | and made the van hit the truck? | 让货车撞向卡车 |
[16:48] | In addition to confirming | 除了确认 |
[16:49] | that both of the lights were indeed green, | 两个方向的交通灯确实都是绿灯 |
[16:51] | we’ve also confirmed everything my informant told us. | 我们还确认了我的线人告诉我们的所有信息 |
[16:54] | The driver of the van was, indeed, Bosco Jimenez, | 开货车的司机确实是博斯科·希门尼斯 |
[16:57] | wheelman extraordinaire. | 顶尖的司机 |
[16:59] | Now he and his partner | 他和他的同伙 |
[17:00] | were using the van to skim fuel, | 确实在利用货车偷油 |
[17:02] | but they never meant for it to blow up. | 但他们从没想让车炸掉 |
[17:04] | But the person who messed with the traffic lights did? | 但给交通灯做手脚的人想让车爆炸 |
[17:07] | I don’t buy it. | 我不相信 |
[17:08] | Mara Tres is a street gang. | 马拉三角帮是街头党 |
[17:10] | None of their enemies are sophisticated enough | 他们的敌党都没有这种先进的手段 |
[17:11] | to take over a traffic grid. | 能控制交通网络 |
[17:13] | Well, I can think of one. | 我能想到一个 |
[17:16] | You. | 你们 |
[17:17] | Say we never found out about the fuel-skimming. | 假设我们没有发现偷油的事情 |
[17:20] | Most people would’ve assumed | 大多数人都会假设 |
[17:21] | that Mara Tres was getting into the car-bombing business. | 马拉三角帮是汽车炸弹的始作俑者 |
[17:24] | And that likely would’ve been all that you needed | 这很有可能足以让你们 |
[17:25] | to have them declared a terrorist organization. | 把他们划定为恐怖组织 |
[17:28] | That would have meant more money in your budget, | 也就意味着你们会得到更多的预算 |
[17:30] | better equipment. | 更好的设备 |
[17:31] | And permission to use any number | 并且还能得到 |
[17:32] | of draconian anti-terror measures against them. | 可以对他们采取任何严厉反恐措施的许可 |
[17:35] | Their demise would have been all but assured. | 他们的灭亡基本上就板上钉钉了 |
[17:37] | What the hell are you saying? | 你们到底在说什么 |
[17:39] | He’s saying he thinks | 他的意思是 |
[17:39] | that the real terrorists | 真正的恐怖分子 |
[17:42] | are us. | 是我们 |
[17:52] | Before I start fielding calls from the bosses | 在我接到刚才被你们羞辱的 |
[17:54] | of every agent you just insulted in there, I want to know, | 各个单位的领导打来的电话之前 我想知道 |
[17:57] | what the hell were you thinking? | 你们到底在想什么 |
[17:58] | We were thinking that, | 我们在想 |
[17:59] | given our new understanding of the facts, | 鉴于我们对事实的了解 |
[18:01] | we were addressing the pool of suspects most likely | 我们是在调查最可能 |
[18:04] | to have caused the crash. | 导致车祸的嫌疑人群 |
[18:05] | We wanted to see how they reacted. | 我们想看他们作何反应 |
[18:07] | Having done that, | 通过此举 |
[18:08] | we no longer think any of them was involved. | 我们认为他们都没有牵涉其中 |
[18:11] | I mean, which is still progress, | 我是说 也算是进展 |
[18:13] | because now that we’ve ruled out the Task Force, | 因为我们现在已经排除了专案小组 |
[18:15] | we can move on to other suspects. | 我们可以开始寻找其他嫌疑人了 |
[18:17] | I thought they were your only suspects. | 他们不是你们仅有的嫌疑人吗 |
[18:19] | In fact, our theory would hold for other, | 事实上 我们的推理也适用于 |
[18:21] | more powerful members of the U.S. government. | 美国政府里其他更有权力的人员 |
[18:23] | The Task Force’s superiors at Justice, perhaps, | 可能是特遣部队在司法部的上级 |
[18:25] | or the attorney general. | 甚至可能是司法部长 |
[18:27] | Attorney general? | 司法部长 |
[18:28] | We should get Bell to invite him down here, too. | 那我们应该让贝尔也把他请来 |
[18:30] | Oh, I didn’t know they knew each other. | 我不知道他们认识 |
[18:31] | Look, I don’t know what kind of arrangement you had with Tommy. | 我不知道你们跟汤米是怎么约定的 |
[18:34] | It was simple– catch criminals, | 很简单 抓住罪犯 |
[18:36] | even at the expense of their feelings. | 就算代价是他们的怨恨 |
[18:39] | Come in. | 请进 |
[18:42] | A bit of good news-bad news out there. | 有好消息也有坏消息 |
[18:44] | Tried to smooth everything over, | 我试着平息这件事 |
[18:45] | but it seems the Feds are pretty touchy these days | 但是联邦政府最近对于他们名声被质疑 |
[18:47] | about having their honor questioned. | 有点敏感 |
[18:49] | Most of ’em stormed off. | 大部分人都夺门而出了 |
[18:51] | And the good news? | 那好消息是 |
[18:52] | The one person who stayed is an FBI agent named Dia Tanyag. | 唯一留下来的是联调局的蒂亚·塔雅格探员 |
[18:56] | She says Sherlock and Joan might be onto something. | 她说夏洛克和乔恩可能说对了一部分 |
[19:00] | First, | 首先 |
[19:01] | far as I know, none of us arranged that crash. | 据我所知 不是我们安排的那场车祸 |
[19:05] | The only guys I could even imagine going that far | 我唯一想象到能做得那么出格的 |
[19:07] | would be the two cowboys we have from ICE, | 是移民及海关执法局的两个年轻人 |
[19:09] | but I’m telling you, they’re too dumb to pull it off. | 但是 他们太蠢 干不成这种事 |
[19:12] | Even if that weren’t the case, | 就算他们能做到 |
[19:15] | we don’t need to kill anyone to get a leg up on Mara Tres. | 我们也不用为了削弱马拉三角帮而杀人 |
[19:18] | We’ve already got one. | 我们已经削弱他们了 |
[19:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:20] | Over the last couple years, we’ve managed | 过去几年 |
[19:22] | to take a lot of Mara Tres’s pieces off the board. | 我们已经把马拉三角帮的很多成员拉下了马 |
[19:25] | Most of their leadership has been arrested, deported, | 大部分领导人员已经被捕或被遣返 |
[19:29] | forced to flee or pushed underground. | 被迫逃亡或者销声匿迹 |
[19:31] | So you’re saying the house of Mara Tres is crumbling, | 你的意思是马拉三角帮正在衰落 |
[19:33] | – along with our theory. – Not all of it. | -我们的推理也是 -并不是全部 |
[19:37] | I think you guys could be right | 关于有人操控交通灯这件事 |
[19:38] | about someone rigging those traffic lights. | 我认为你们说对了 |
[19:41] | A few months back, someone planted | 几个月前 有人在城市交通控制系统里 |
[19:43] | a Trojan horse virus in the city’s traffic control system. | 植入了木马病毒 |
[19:47] | They used that code to override dozens of traffic lights | 他们通过这个程序多次控制了交通信号灯 |
[19:50] | so a group of bank robbers could make a clean getaway. | 以此来让一伙银行劫匪成功逃脱 |
[19:53] | I can put you in touch with the agent in charge, | 我可以帮你们联系负责的探员 |
[19:56] | but last I heard, they still haven’t found them, | 但就我所知 他们到现在还没找到劫匪 |
[19:59] | or the hacker who engineered the virus. | 也没有找到植入病毒的黑客 |
[20:02] | All we got was his handle: | 我们只知道他的上线 |
[20:05] | “Overlord.” | 霸王 |
[20:07] | You guys want to find the group that caused that crash, | 如果你们想找到制造车祸的人 |
[20:11] | I’d start with him. | 我建议你们先从他开始 |
[20:18] | What’s with all the gelatin? | 弄这么多明胶干什么 |
[20:20] | It’s a gift from our hack-happy helpers at Everyone. | 这是我们的快乐黑客小帮手”人人”的礼物 |
[20:23] | – Oh, that was nice of them. – It’s the opposite, in fact. | -这么好 -事实上正相反 |
[20:26] | In exchange for searching for Overlord’s true identity, | 作为找出霸王真实身份的代价 |
[20:29] | I’ve been order to put every ounce of this powder | 他们让我把明胶全部 |
[20:31] | into my isolation chamber. | 倒入我的感官剥夺水箱里 |
[20:33] | They’ve asked for video evidence within the hour. | 他们要在一小时内看到视频证据 |
[20:37] | That’s actually pretty funny. | 听起来很有意思 |
[20:38] | Let’s see how funny you find it | 回头等你用卫生间的时候 |
[20:40] | when you need to use the bathroom later on, | 看你还觉不觉得有意思吧 |
[20:42] | ’cause my chamber is not the only tank of water | 因为他们要求我倒入明胶的地方 |
[20:45] | I’ve been ordered to gelatinize. | 可不只是我的感官剥离水箱 |
[20:48] | Marcus, meanwhile, is reaching out | 另一方面 马库斯联系了 |
[20:50] | to the Department of Transportation | 交通部想了解更多 |
[20:51] | to learn more about the virus which infected their system. | 他们系统感染上病毒的事 |
[20:54] | How goes your reinvestigation into Patrick Meers? | 你对帕特里克·米尔斯的调查结果如何 |
[20:58] | I think I figured out why Meers lied | 我觉得我找到了米尔斯 |
[21:00] | about when the captain came to see him. | 在警监去找他一事上撒谎的原因 |
[21:02] | He was protecting an accomplice. | 他在保护他的同伙 |
[21:04] | The day he confessed, he told me and Marcus | 他坦白的那天 他告诉我和马库斯 |
[21:06] | that he followed the captain from his office | 他是从他的办公室 |
[21:08] | to the baseball field. | 跟踪警监到的棒球场 |
[21:09] | Well, that would be a lie. He would have followed him | 那可能是谎话 他也可能是从警局 |
[21:12] | from the precinct to the baseball field. | 跟踪警监到棒球场的 |
[21:14] | You would think. | 一般都这么想 |
[21:15] | But according to CCS, several apps on Meers’ phone | 但是据通信组说 米尔斯的手机上 |
[21:17] | featured real-time location tracking. | 有好几个软件都有实时定位 |
[21:19] | All of them placed him at his house until ten minutes | 在警监被枪击前十分钟 |
[21:22] | before the captain was shot. | 这些软件的定位地址都是米尔斯家 |
[21:24] | You think someone else had eyes on the captain that night. | 你觉得那天晚上是其他人跟踪了警监 |
[21:27] | That person followed him to the baseball field | 那个人跟着他去了棒球场 |
[21:29] | and then called Meers to the scene. | 然后把米尔斯叫到了现场 |
[21:31] | Well, that would support the idea | 这样的话就证明了 |
[21:33] | that there is a conspiracy afoot. | 确实有阴谋在进行中 |
[21:35] | Is there any evidence of Meers receiving a call or a text? | 有米尔斯收到短信或接到电话的证据吗 |
[21:38] | No, but that doesn’t mean much. | 没有 不过这也证明不了什么 |
[21:39] | He and his partner could have used burners. | 他和他的同伙可能用了一次性手机 |
[21:42] | Well, the last time you visited Meers, | 上次你去找米尔斯时 |
[21:45] | the captain’s prognosis was grim. | 警监的状况很不乐观 |
[21:47] | Now he’s on the mend. | 现在他在逐渐好转 |
[21:48] | Well, Meers won’t be charged as a cop killer, | 米尔斯不会作为警察杀手被起诉 |
[21:50] | and he might even get a shot at a deal | 如果他供出他的同伙 |
[21:51] | if he flips on the people he’s working with. | 他甚至可能有机会跟检方做交易 |
[21:53] | Well, I have an isolation chamber to desecrate. | 我要去破坏我的感官剥离水箱了 |
[21:55] | But if I were you, | 但如果我是你 |
[21:57] | I’d think about paying him a visit. | 我可能还会去找他 |
[22:04] | Sorry to keep you waiting, Mr. Halevi. | 抱歉让你久等了 哈勒维先生 |
[22:06] | Actually, it’s Maranek-Halevi. | 其实 是马利尼克-哈勒维 |
[22:08] | My wife and I hyphenated. | 用连字符把我和我老婆的姓连起来 |
[22:10] | – Her idea. – No judgment here. | -她的主意 -不作评论 |
[22:12] | Then I already like you better than my brother. | 我已经比喜欢我兄弟更喜欢你了 |
[22:15] | So, this is it? | 就是这些吗 |
[22:17] | Everything the Department of Transportation has | 交通部手上所有关于 |
[22:19] | on Overlord’s traffic grid virus? | 霸王的交通网病毒吗 |
[22:21] | All 920 pages. | 全部920页 |
[22:23] | Plus schematics on every model of traffic light | 外加那些抢劫犯飙车去纽约时 |
[22:26] | the robbers compromised on their way | 沿路破坏的 |
[22:28] | to a New York City land speed record. | 所有交通信号灯的示意图 |
[22:30] | You do know I already gave copies of this stuff | 你知道五个月前我已经 |
[22:32] | to the FBI five months ago? | 给过联调局这份材料了吧 |
[22:33] | Sorry, making you do this twice, | 抱歉 让你又交了一次 |
[22:35] | but the Bureau only had the case for a minute. | 但联调局只接手了这个案子很短的时间 |
[22:37] | Agent who caught it told me the NSA came in and took over, | 处理案件的探员告诉我国安局接手了案子 |
[22:40] | since they have “technical jurisdiction” on hacking cases. | 因为他们在黑客案件上有技术执法权 |
[22:43] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[22:43] | The NSA’s not too big on sharing. | 国安局不喜欢分享情报 |
[22:45] | – To put it mildly. – Well, I’m happy to help. | -这已经说得很委婉了 -我很乐意帮忙 |
[22:48] | This Overlord guy pulled our pants down at DOT. | 这个霸王让我们交通部颜面尽失 |
[22:51] | I’m not saying he’s my white whale or anything, but… | 我不是说他是我的宿敌什么的 但是 |
[22:54] | if helping you means he’d hit even one red light, | 如果能帮你们让他吃到哪怕一个红灯 |
[22:56] | I’ll take it– especially if he’s the one | 我也愿意 尤其如果他是 |
[22:58] | who caused that accident the other night. | 那晚造成事故的主谋的话 |
[23:01] | You say “if.” Does that mean | 你说”如果” 意思是 |
[23:02] | you haven’t found Overlord’s virus in your system this time? | 你们这次还没在系统里发现霸王的病毒吗 |
[23:05] | We didn’t find it the first time. | 我们第一次也没发现 |
[23:07] | His Trojan Horse was a nasty piece of code. | 他的木马病毒非常可怕 |
[23:10] | Not only did it wreak havoc in our grid, | 不仅严重破坏了我们的网络 |
[23:12] | it deleted itself when it was done. | 还在完工后自行删除了 |
[23:14] | So you don’t think there’s anything in the data | 所以你觉得这些数据里没有什么 |
[23:16] | that’ll help us put a name or face to this guy? | 能帮到我们找到这家伙的身份吗 |
[23:18] | It took weeks to find even a trace of his code. | 找到他编码的痕迹都花了好几周 |
[23:21] | And it wasn’t what you’d call useful. | 而且找到的东西也没什么用 |
[23:22] | It was just Overlord’s hacker handle | 只是霸王的黑客名 |
[23:25] | and a GIF of… a raised middle finger. | 和一张竖中指的动态图 |
[23:28] | Sorry, I… wish I had more. | 抱歉 我也希望有更多的信息 |
[23:40] | It’s Jane, right? | 是简 对吧 |
[23:42] | No, Joan. | 不 乔恩 |
[23:44] | I know we only met that one time, | 我知道我们只见过一次 |
[23:45] | but I’ve always been pretty good with names. | 但记名字一直是我的强项 |
[23:47] | I appreciate your taking the time to speak with me. | 谢谢你抽时间见我 |
[23:51] | Time’s all I have now, Joan. | 我现在只有时间了 乔恩 |
[23:53] | Actually, I don’t think that’s true. | 其实我觉得不是这样 |
[23:55] | That’s the reason I’m here. | 这也是我来的原因 |
[23:57] | The police officer you shot, | 你枪击的那名警察 |
[23:58] | Captain Gregson, he’s gonna live. | 格雷森警监 他会活下来 |
[24:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:04] | You seem disappointed. | 你似乎很失望 |
[24:06] | Why would I be disappointed? | 我怎么会失望呢 |
[24:08] | I already told you I felt awful about that. | 我早说过我对此感到内疚 |
[24:10] | The only person I ever wanted to kill was Tim Bledsoe. | 我只想杀了蒂姆·布莱索 |
[24:13] | Because he sucker-punched you outside a bar? | 因为他在酒吧外揍了你吗 |
[24:16] | Right. | 对 |
[24:18] | The reason I’m here, Mr. Meers, | 我来这的原因 米尔斯先生 |
[24:19] | is because I think there’s a little more to it than that. | 是因为我觉得还有内情 |
[24:23] | Tim Bledsoe built a bomb, and you knew about it. | 蒂姆·布莱索造了个炸弹 而你知道 |
[24:26] | I already told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[24:28] | I didn’t know what he was up to. | 我不知道他有什么打算 |
[24:29] | Me shooting him when I did, it was a coincidence. | 我射杀他 只是个巧合 |
[24:33] | The captain is conscious and talking now, | 警监已恢复意识并可以说话 |
[24:35] | so we know that you lied about when he came to see you. | 所以我们知道你骗了我们关于他去见你的事 |
[24:38] | What we don’t know is why. | 但我们不知道为什么 |
[24:39] | Now, my best guess: | 我是这么认为的 |
[24:42] | you’re protecting someone. | 你在保护什么人 |
[24:45] | The captain lived– that’s good for you. | 警监活下来了 这对你有利 |
[24:48] | So the D.A. might be willing | 现在地检也许愿意 |
[24:49] | to consider a plea deal now. | 和你协商认罪协议 |
[24:51] | You tell us the truth about everything you know, | 你告诉我们所有你知道的真相 |
[24:53] | and you might not have to spend | 你也许就不用下半辈子 |
[24:54] | the rest of your life behind bars. | 都待在监狱里了 |
[24:57] | I wish I could help you, Joan. | 我真希望能帮到你 乔恩 |
[24:59] | I really do. | 真的 |
[25:01] | But I’ve said all I’m gonna say about it. | 但我能说的都说了 |
[25:04] | What about your wife? | 那你妻子呢 |
[25:06] | Your children. | 你的孩子呢 |
[25:08] | Do you even care that they’re gonna grow up thinking | 你是否在乎过他们成长时会一直认为 |
[25:10] | that their father was a terrorist? | 自己的父亲是个恐怖分子 |
[25:13] | – A terrorist? – You were working with Tim, right, | -恐怖分子 -你在和蒂姆合作 对吧 |
[25:15] | that’s how you knew about the bomb? | 因此你才知道炸弹的事 |
[25:16] | – No. – You were in the same group, or cell. | -不 -你们曾属于同个团体或组织 |
[25:19] | Something happened, | 发生了一些变故 |
[25:20] | so your plans changed. | 所以你的计划也跟着变了 |
[25:21] | So Tim and his bomb had to go. | 蒂姆和他的炸弹必须消失 |
[25:23] | – No. – Someone in the group realized | -不 -组织里有人意识到 |
[25:24] | that the captain was gonna find Tim’s body, | 警监会发现蒂姆的尸体 |
[25:26] | so he, or she, messaged you | 所以他或她命令你 |
[25:28] | to get to the baseball field right away. | 马上去棒球场 |
[25:30] | I told you I’m not a terrorist, damn it! | 我说了我不是恐怖分子 妈的 |
[25:36] | I’m done talking. | 我没话说了 |
[25:43] | You’re Sherlock Holmes? | 你是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[25:44] | You’re NSA? | 你是国安局的 |
[25:46] | Agent Heller. | 探员海勒 |
[25:47] | And this is Overlord. | 这是霸王 |
[25:49] | But we mostly just call him Phil. | 但我们一般叫他菲尔 |
[26:00] | Before we hand him over, | 在我们交出他之前 |
[26:01] | Agent McNally asked me to ask you: | 探员麦克纳利让我问你 |
[26:04] | How’d you know that we, uh, brought him into the fold? | 你怎么知道他已经为我们干活了 |
[26:07] | Suffice it to say the NSA does not have a monopoly | 这么说吧 国安局不是唯一会跟 |
[26:09] | on making friends of dangerous hackers. | 危险黑客合作的机构 |
[26:11] | Mine were set to the task of identifying Overlord. | 我这边本想找出霸王的身份 |
[26:14] | They failed to do so via his code, | 但通过他的编码无法做到 |
[26:16] | but stumbled upon a flame war | 不过碰巧看到了他在论坛上 |
[26:18] | between him and another hacker, Mouse Queen, on a chat board. | 与另一位黑客 鼠标女王的争论 |
[26:21] | Things got personal, and the locations | 事情变得私人化 然后提到了 |
[26:23] | of genital moles were mentioned, | 生殖器上的痣 |
[26:25] | and I realized it was a lovers’ quarrel. | 于是我意识到这是情人之间的争论 |
[26:26] | And while your friends couldn’t ID Phil here, | 虽然你的朋友无法确认这位菲尔 |
[26:29] | they could ID Mouse Queen. | 但他们可以确认鼠标女王的身份 |
[26:31] | She not only gave me Phil’s real name, | 她不仅给了我菲尔的真名 |
[26:33] | but she also admitted to being the one | 她还承认是她 |
[26:35] | who turned him over to your agency. | 将他交给了你们部门 |
[26:36] | Wait? What? You guys never told me that. | 等下 什么 你们从没告诉过我这事 |
[26:38] | Phil made a deal. | 菲尔做了交易 |
[26:39] | He works with us for the foreseeable future, | 他在未来为我们工作 |
[26:41] | and doesn’t go to prison for any of his hacks. | 换取不会因为他的黑客行为进监狱 |
[26:44] | But here’s the thing. | 但这是重点 |
[26:45] | He’s heavily monitored, and has been for months. | 他被高度监视着 已经有好几个月了 |
[26:47] | That means there’s no way he’s responsible | 所以这意味着他不可能导致 |
[26:48] | for the crash you’re looking into. | 你在调查的车祸 |
[26:50] | I assumed so. But that doesn’t rule out | 我想也是 但这不排除 |
[26:52] | the possibility that his code was used by a friend. | 他的代码被朋友运用的可能性 |
[26:57] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[26:58] | It’s just that… | 就只是 |
[26:58] | the guys I sent it to, they’re my pals. | 我发给的那些人 他们是我朋友 |
[27:01] | And before I rat them out, | 在我出卖他们之前 |
[27:02] | I just need to know that it was my code | 我需要知道确实是我的代码 |
[27:04] | that caused that crash. | 导致了车祸 |
[27:05] | How many traffic light cheat codes can there be? | 还能有多少交通灯欺骗代码 |
[27:08] | You’d be surprised. | 超出你想象 |
[27:09] | You told him that the DOT | 你告诉他交通部 |
[27:11] | gave you and the cops a whole bunch of data | 给了你和警察一大堆 |
[27:13] | – from the night it happened, right? – Yeah. | -事发当晚的数据 对吗 -对 |
[27:15] | Let me see it. | 让我看一看 |
[27:16] | I’ll know if it was my code that got used, | 我会知道是不是用了我的代码 |
[27:18] | and if it was, | 如果是 |
[27:20] | then I’ll give you all the names you want. | 我就会把所有名字都告诉你 |
[27:23] | Okay, I need you to pull up traffic cam footage | 好了 我需要你调出另外一个灯的 |
[27:26] | from another light– you ready? | 交通监视录像 准备好了吗 |
[27:28] | Sector D-41. | D41区 |
[27:29] | 9:42 p.M. | 下午9点42 |
[27:31] | Serial number TC-311-899. | 序列号 TC311899 |
[27:34] | Okay. Pulling up footage of that light… now. | 好 正在调出红绿灯的录像 |
[27:37] | Why are you looking at every light in the area | 为什么你要查看那片区域里 |
[27:39] | except the one that caused the crash? | 导致车祸那个灯之外的录像 |
[27:41] | Because according to this data from the DOT, | 因为 根据这个交通部的数据来看 |
[27:44] | a bunch of lights that night were hacked. | 那晚上有很多红绿灯被黑了 |
[27:45] | I figured we should check all of them. | 我想我们应该都检查一下 |
[27:47] | Turns out that whoever did this | 结果是 不管是谁干的这事 |
[27:49] | tried more than once to crash that van that night. | 那晚曾多次想要撞毁那辆车 |
[27:52] | Good news is, | 好消息是 |
[27:53] | wasn’t any of my friends. | 不是我朋友干的 |
[27:55] | How can you be sure? | 你为什么这么肯定 |
[27:56] | Well, when my virus overrode a traffic light, | 当我的病毒掌控红绿灯时 |
[27:59] | the light would flicker twice. | 灯会闪两下 |
[28:01] | It was a bug. | 那是个程序错误 |
[28:02] | But these lights we’ve been looking at all night, | 但是我们整晚上查看的那些灯 |
[28:04] | not one of them has flickered. | 没有一个闪过 |
[28:05] | You said there was more than one attempt to crash the van. | 你说曾有过多次尝试想要撞毁那车 |
[28:07] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:08] | Well, just look at all these lights along Broadway. | 看看百老汇这一路上的灯 |
[28:13] | They were hacked, too. | 它们也都被黑了 |
[28:15] | They kept turning green, one after another. | 它们一个又一个的变成了绿灯 |
[28:17] | It was just a matter of time before that van got in a wreck. | 那车发生车祸仅仅是时间问题 |
[28:20] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 不是的 |
[28:21] | The path you just highlighted was not the path of the van, | 你指出的这条路不是厢车的路线 |
[28:24] | it was the path of the truck. | 是那辆卡车的 |
[28:25] | Wait. That would mean that the hacker | 等下 这意味着黑客的目标 |
[28:27] | wasn’t gunning for the Mara Tres guys. | 不是马拉三角帮 |
[28:29] | He was gunning for the truck driver. | 他的目标是卡车司机 |
[28:32] | We’ve been coming at this all wrong. | 我们完全想错了 |
[28:47] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[28:48] | You sure I’m the one they were gunning for? | 你确定我是他们的目标吗 |
[28:50] | If you look at the map, you could see, | 如果你看看地图 就会发现 |
[28:52] | you got a whole string of greens | 你碰到了一路的绿灯 |
[28:53] | from the George Washington Bridge into Harlem. | 从乔治华盛顿大桥一路到哈莱姆 |
[28:56] | That let you build up a head of steam. | 让你速度一路提升 |
[28:58] | And then here, 60 seconds before your collision with the van, | 然后到这里 在你撞上厢车的60秒前 |
[29:02] | you and a city bus drew simultaneous greens. | 你和一辆公交车同时遇上了绿灯 |
[29:05] | It was the hacker’s first attempt to do you harm. | 这是黑客第一次尝试伤害你 |
[29:07] | In addition to controlling the lights, | 除了控制红绿灯 |
[29:09] | we’re pretty sure he got into the traffic cameras in the area. | 我们可以肯定他也黑进了交通摄像头 |
[29:12] | He was watching for you, trying to line you up for a crash. | 他在观察你 想要让你发生车祸 |
[29:15] | Footage from that intersection | 那十字路口的录像 |
[29:16] | shows the bus slamming on its brakes, | 显示出公交车急刹车了 |
[29:18] | but you, on the other hand, didn’t seem to notice. | 而你 却似乎没有注意到 |
[29:19] | Guess I didn’t. | 我想我没有 |
[29:21] | Had my music up loud. | 我把音乐声开得很大 |
[29:22] | I was singing. | 我在唱歌 |
[29:24] | I was in a great mood all those greens, | 我因为那一路绿灯心情很好 |
[29:27] | – I thought my luck was changing. – What do you mean? | -我还以为我运气变了 -什么意思 |
[29:29] | I mean, driving in that part of town | 我是说 那片地区的车况 |
[29:31] | has been awful the last few months. | 近几个月来相当糟糕 |
[29:34] | I would never get greens. | 我总是碰不到绿灯 |
[29:35] | Just reds, one after another. | 只有红灯 一个接一个 |
[29:38] | Can you think of anyone who wants to do you harm? | 你能想到任何想要伤害你的人吗 |
[29:40] | – No one. – Think, Jarius. | -没有 -仔细想 杰瑞斯 |
[29:42] | Look, at the risk of sounding prideful, | 虽然这听起来有些自傲 |
[29:44] | I’m a nice guy. | 但我是个好人 |
[29:45] | God-fearing. I go to church. | 敬畏上帝 我会去教堂 |
[29:48] | Don’t drink, don’t gamble. | 不喝酒 不赌博 |
[29:50] | Any exes? | 有什么前任吗 |
[29:50] | Romantic rivals? | 情敌 |
[29:51] | – No one. – Any insurance policies out on you? | -没有 -有买过保险吗 |
[29:54] | – No. – Did you see anything you shouldn’t have, | -没有 -那有没有在工作上 |
[29:57] | either at work or in your neighborhood? | 或家附近看到什么你不该见到的 |
[29:59] | Our neighborhood’s great. So are the people I work for. | 我住的地方很棒 我的上司们也是 |
[30:02] | I thank God for them every day. | 我每天都感谢上帝有他们的存在 |
[30:03] | And if I had seen something illegal somewhere, | 而且如果我真的看到什么违法行为 |
[30:06] | I would’ve gone to the police. | 我肯定会报警的 |
[30:08] | Look, I’m telling you, | 听着 |
[30:09] | there’s no one who wants me dead. | 没有人想要我的命 |
[30:12] | Well, in that case, | 这样的话 |
[30:14] | what were you hauling that night? | 那晚上你运的是什么 |
[30:16] | I don’t know exactly. Why? | 我不太清楚 怎么了 |
[30:17] | ‘Cause if you weren’t the target, | 因为如果目标不是你 |
[30:18] | then we have to assume your truck was. | 我们就要假设目标是你的卡车 |
[30:21] | Everything was in big crates. | 货都装在大木箱里 |
[30:23] | No one told me what was in them. | 没人跟我说过里面是什么 |
[30:24] | But I was headed to this… | 但我的目的地是 |
[30:26] | construction site on West 57th. | 西57街的一个建筑工地 |
[30:29] | I figured it was stuff they needed | 他们要建一栋摩天大楼 |
[30:30] | to build their building, a big skyscraper. | 我猜应该是建筑所需的东西吧 |
[30:32] | I’ve been making drop-offs to them for months. | 最近几个月我经常往那里运东西 |
[30:35] | But why would someone want to blow up | 但为什么会有人想炸掉 |
[30:37] | a bunch of building supplies? | 一些建筑材料呢 |
[30:39] | Well, that’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[30:40] | And it depends what was in those crates. | 要取决于木箱里装了什么 |
[30:44] | Elevators. That’s what that truck was delivering. | 是电梯 这就是那辆卡车运的东西 |
[30:47] | Elevators? | 电梯 |
[30:48] | The best that money can buy. | 最顶级的 |
[30:50] | Imagine flying up a hundred floors in less than 40 seconds. | 想象一下40秒内就能到达一百层 |
[30:53] | My client wants his tower mentioned in the same breath | 我的顾客希望他的大楼能像世贸大厦一样 |
[30:55] | as One World Trade. | 被人赞叹憧憬 |
[30:57] | Figured four of the fastest elevators in the world would do it. | 我想四个世界最快的电梯应该能达到这效果 |
[31:00] | Each one clocked in at a cool $3 million. | 单价就在三百万美金 |
[31:04] | If you’re right, if that crash the other night was deliberate… | 如果你说的没错 那晚的事故是有意为之 |
[31:09] | that would mean someone’s trying to sabotage me. | 那就是有人要破坏我的生意 |
[31:12] | Well, say they were, Mr. Dewashe. | 假设正是如此 德瓦什先生 |
[31:14] | Construction budgets have cushions built in | 建筑成本都会留些空间 |
[31:17] | to absorb overruns, right? | 应对一定的超支对吧 |
[31:18] | And those elevators had to be insured. | 而且那些电梯肯定都投了保 |
[31:20] | So if someone was looking to hurt you, | 如果有人想害你 |
[31:23] | was this really the best way to do it? | 这真的是最好的办法吗 |
[31:24] | In the short term, no. No, you’re right, | 短期来说并不是 你说得对 |
[31:26] | the insurance will pay for the new elevators. | 保险会支付新电梯的钱 |
[31:28] | But… it’ll take time. | 但这要花时间 |
[31:31] | This job will be delayed, | 这个工程会延期 |
[31:32] | but the next one may not even happen. | 下一个可能就无法进行了 |
[31:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:37] | A few months ago, I won a bid to put up this building. | 几个月前 我中了标来建这栋楼 |
[31:40] | It’s part of Hudson Yards. | 是哈德逊园区的一部分 |
[31:42] | Worth billions. | 价值数十亿美金 |
[31:43] | But the bid is contingent upon me | 但要保住这个标 |
[31:45] | wrapping up my current job on time. | 我就得按时完成现在的工程 |
[31:47] | You happen to know who the next highest bidder was? | 那你知道谁是出价第二高的投标人吗 |
[31:50] | A company called Maranek Construction. | 一家叫马利尼克建筑的公司 |
[31:52] | Maranek? | 马利尼克 |
[31:54] | – You heard of ’em? – The company, | -你听说过吗 -这家公司 |
[31:56] | no, but… | 没听过 |
[31:57] | I know the name. | 但我知道这名字 |
[31:59] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[32:01] | I just wrapped up with the head of the construction company. | 我刚跟建筑公司的老板见完面 |
[32:03] | He’s positive his truck was targeted. | 他很肯定目标就是他的卡车 |
[32:05] | He thinks it was a competitor of his, Maranek Construction. | 他觉得肇事者是一个竞争对手 马利尼克建筑 |
[32:08] | Thing is, I met a Maranek just the other day. | 巧的是 那天我正好见过一个马利尼克家的人 |
[32:11] | The guy from the DOT. | 交通部的那家伙 |
[32:12] | The one who brought me everything they had on the Overlord hack. | 他拿给了我所有关于”霸王”入侵系统的资料 |
[32:15] | His name was Saul Maranek-Halevi. | 他叫索尔·马利尼克哈勒维 |
[32:17] | I did a search. Turns out he’s the son-in-law | 我查了一下 他原来是 |
[32:20] | of the guy who owns Maranek Construction. | 马利尼克建筑老板的女婿 |
[32:22] | He’s the one who caused that crash. Got to be. | 肯定就是他造成了那场车祸 |
[32:24] | There was no virus in the DOT’s system. | 交通部系统里没有病毒 |
[32:26] | He probably did what he did from his desk. | 说不定是他直接从办公桌上操作的 |
[32:29] | Hey, you there? | 喂 你还在吗 |
[32:31] | I am, and I think you’re right about everything. | 在 我觉得你的所有推论都正确 |
[32:34] | Good. I’ll pick you up, and we’ll pay him a visit. | 那好 我来接你 我们一起去见见他 |
[32:36] | Actually, I’m with him right now. | 其实我现在就在他旁边 |
[32:38] | – You are? – Something came over my scanner | -真的吗 -我在广播里听到点东西 |
[32:41] | that I thought I should look into. | 觉得应该查一下 |
[32:42] | Suspected Mara Tres activity. | 怀疑是马拉三角帮所为 |
[32:45] | Two heavily tattooed shooters gunned down a man | 两个满身纹身的枪手在一名男子家外 |
[32:47] | outside his home. | 枪杀了他 |
[32:49] | Don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[32:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:53] | Saul Maranek-Halevi is dead. | 索尔·马利尼克哈勒维死了 |
[32:57] | Everything that has happened in the last few weeks, | 这几周来发生的一切 |
[33:00] | there’s just– there’s no explaining it. | 我真的找不到解释 |
[33:02] | But if there is one thing that I can tell you for sure, | 但如果有一点我可以不加犹豫地告诉你 |
[33:04] | one thing that I know in my heart, | 我能万分确信的一点 |
[33:07] | it’s that Patrick is no terrorist. | 就是帕特里克不是恐怖分子 |
[33:10] | Then how can you explain him shooting Tim Bledsoe | 那你怎么解释他在蒂姆·布莱索 |
[33:12] | one day before he was gonna blow up the ferry? | 炸毁轮渡前一天枪杀了他 |
[33:14] | Patrick said that was a coincidence. | 帕特里克说那只是巧合 |
[33:16] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[33:19] | Okay, you want to know why he joined the army? | 好吧 你想知道他为什么参军吗 |
[33:24] | His father was a fireman. | 他父亲生前是名消防员 |
[33:26] | He was in the South Tower the day that it fell. | 世贸中心南塔倒塌时他就在里面 |
[33:29] | Patrick was just in high school. | 帕特里克当年才上高中 |
[33:30] | What he went through that day, | 他那天所经历的痛苦 |
[33:32] | he would never put someone else through that. Never. | 他绝不会施加于其他人身上 |
[33:35] | Patrick got back from Afghanistan a few months | 帕特里克枪杀蒂姆时 |
[33:37] | before he shot Tim. | 他才从阿富汗回来数月 |
[33:39] | Was it hard for him, adjusting? | 对他来说很难适应吗 |
[33:41] | Well, yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[33:43] | but it’s hard for a lot of people. | 但对很多人来说都很难适应 |
[33:47] | Was he spending time with any new friends? | 他有和新朋友一起玩吗 |
[33:49] | As in “friends that would blow up a ferry”? | 类似”会炸掉一艘渡轮的朋友”吗 |
[33:53] | No. | 没有 |
[33:54] | Truth is, he mostly kept to himself. | 事实上他大多数时候都一个人待着 |
[33:56] | If he wasn’t at work or with the kids, he was just in there, | 如果他没在工作或是陪孩子 |
[33:59] | playing his game. | 他就只会在屋里玩他的游戏 |
[34:00] | His game? | 玩游戏 |
[34:01] | It was some… shooting thing. | 某种射击游戏 |
[34:04] | I didn’t like it, but he was hooked. | 我不喜欢 但他很狂热 |
[34:06] | He’d play it for hours. | 他会玩上几小时 |
[34:08] | Do you mind if I take a look? | 你介意我看看吗 |
[34:11] | Why did you want to see this? | 你为什么想看这个 |
[34:13] | You said that Patrick wasn’t spending time with anyone new. | 你说帕特里克没认识新的人 |
[34:17] | Games like these usually have a chat function | 但这样的游戏通常有聊天功能 |
[34:19] | so you can talk to other players. | 让你可以和其他玩家对话 |
[34:21] | And since we didn’t find anything unusual | 既然我们在帕特里克的邮件和短信中 |
[34:23] | in Patrick’s texts or e-mails… | 没发现什么异常之处 |
[34:26] | So you thought you’d check his video game? | 你就想检查他的电子游戏 |
[34:29] | Do you know who ROOkR3d is? | 你知道ROOkR3d是谁吗 |
[34:32] | No. | 不知道 |
[34:33] | Looks like he’s online. | 他好像在线 |
[34:37] | 你好啊 好久不见 | |
[34:56] | Hello. | 喂 |
[34:58] | It’s me, hittin’ you back. | 是我 给你回个电话 |
[35:00] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[35:01] | Mara Tres did gun down your boy. | 就是马拉三角帮开枪打了你的人 |
[35:04] | May I ask why? | 我能问问原因吗 |
[35:06] | One of ’em got a call this morning. | 他们中有人今早接到了一通电话 |
[35:08] | The guy on the other line, he wouldn’t say who it was– | 电话那头有个不肯透露自己身份的家伙 |
[35:11] | just that a Saul Maranek-Halevi | 只说了索尔·马利尼克哈勒维 |
[35:14] | is the one who got Bosco killed in that crash. | 就是害博斯科在事故中丧生的人 |
[35:17] | And your former friends just took him at his word, did they? | 你的老朋友们就信了他的话 对吗 |
[35:20] | Oh, no, no. They checked. | 没有 他们查过了 |
[35:22] | Saw that Maranek-Halevi worked at the DOT, | 发现马利尼克哈勒维就在交通部工作 |
[35:25] | and that was that. | 然后就发生了接下来的事 |
[35:28] | you wanted him brought to justice, right? | 你想让他被绳之以法 对吗 |
[35:30] | Mara Tres just beat you to it. | 马拉三角帮先你一步了 |
[35:33] | Look, I know you’ve been out of the murder game for a while, | 听着 我知道你有段时间没玩杀人游戏了 |
[35:36] | but do you think your old friends were tipped off | 但你觉得给你的老朋友们报信的人 |
[35:38] | by a doe-eyed innocent or… | 是个一身清白的局外人 |
[35:40] | by a coconspirator of Maranek-Halevi’s | 还是一个想借他们来除掉后患的 |
[35:42] | looking to use them to tie up a loose end? | 马利尼克哈勒维的同谋呢 |
[35:48] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[35:50] | I see what you mean. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[35:53] | I got to say, I’m, uh… | 我得承认 我… |
[35:54] | I’m a little embarrassed, yo. | 我有点尴尬 |
[35:56] | You should be. | 你应该的 |
[35:59] | If I’m right, the dead man was just a puppet. | 如果我没猜错 死的人只是个傀儡 |
[36:02] | The person pulling his strings | 在背后操纵一切的人 |
[36:05] | is gonna get away with everything. | 将会完美脱身 |
[36:13] | Aw, come on in. | 请进 |
[36:14] | Julie’s inside. It’ll mean a lot to her that you’re here. | 朱莉在里面 你们的到来对她意义重大 |
[36:19] | Cameron Maranek? | 卡梅隆·马利尼克 |
[36:21] | I’m Detective Bell. | 我是贝尔警探 |
[36:22] | This is Mr. Holmes. | 这位是福尔摩斯先生 |
[36:24] | We’re investigating what happened to your son-in-law, Saul. | 我们在调查你的女婿 索尔 |
[36:26] | We were hoping we could discuss the case with you. | 我们希望能与你探讨一下案件 |
[36:29] | Do we have to do this now? | 一定得现在谈吗 |
[36:31] | I mean, my daughter’s grieving inside. | 我女儿正在里面哀悼 |
[36:33] | I got the whole family over here. | 我全家都在这 |
[36:34] | Our apologies for the intrusion, | 抱歉冒昧打扰 |
[36:36] | but there may be a way that you can help us | 但或许你能帮我们 |
[36:37] | apprehend the person responsible for Saul’s death. | 抓到为索尔的死负责的人 |
[36:40] | Person responsible? Was told it was a gang killing, | 负责的人 不是帮派杀人吗 |
[36:43] | that it must’ve been random. | 那一定是意外 |
[36:44] | A gang did commit the act, yes, | 确实有帮派承认对此行为负责 |
[36:46] | but we think someone may have steered them to it. | 但我们认为可能有人诱导他们这么做 |
[36:48] | This is all pretty time-sensitive. | 这一切都需要尽快查明 |
[36:50] | And like we said, we could really use your help. | 正如之前说的 我们真的很需要你的帮助 |
[36:52] | Maybe there’s someplace private we could talk? | 有没有什么私密的地方能让我们谈谈 |
[36:56] | So, | 所以 |
[36:57] | Saul jerry-rigged the traffic lights to cause the crash | 索尔故意操作信号灯来造成车祸 |
[37:01] | so that the elevators on the truck were destroyed? | 这样就能毁掉卡车上的电梯 |
[37:05] | And Mr. Dewashe’s company would, in turn, | 而德瓦什先生的公司就会 |
[37:07] | lose the job they had successfully bid on at Hudson Yards. | 失去他们本已成功中标的哈德逊园区项目 |
[37:11] | Thing is, we don’t think Saul ever meant to destroy the elevators. | 关键是我们认为索尔本不打算破坏电梯 |
[37:15] | When he gave that van a green light, | 当他给货车放行时 |
[37:16] | there’s no way he could’ve known it was being driven | 他不可能事先知道这辆车的司机 |
[37:18] | by two Mara Tres soldiers | 是两个马拉三角帮的雇佣兵 |
[37:20] | or that it was full of gasoline. Mm. | 也不会知道里面装满了汽油 |
[37:22] | It’s more likely he just wanted to delay the elevators | 很可能他只是想通过事故被调查 |
[37:24] | while the accident was investigated. | 来拖延运送电梯的速度 |
[37:26] | Just a day or two would’ve set Dewashe back considerably. | 只要拖一到两天 就会让德瓦什大为头疼 |
[37:29] | When it came out in the news | 当新闻报道出来 |
[37:31] | that the driver who died was a member of Mara Tres, | 曝光其中一名死亡的司机是马拉三角帮成员 |
[37:33] | the person working with Saul saw an opportunity. | 和索尔合作的人看到了机会 |
[37:36] | He tipped the gang to Saul’s identity, | 他给帮派透露了索尔的身份 |
[37:38] | and they killed him without realizing | 他们还没意识到自己杀了索尔 |
[37:39] | they were doing his partner a favor. | 其实是帮了索尔搭档的忙 |
[37:43] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[37:45] | Were you not fond of your son-in-law? | 你不喜欢你女婿吗 |
[37:47] | No. Don’t get me wrong. | 不 别误会我 |
[37:49] | I mean, he was kind to Julie, and that’s all that mattered. But… | 他对朱莉很好 这就够了 但… |
[37:54] | she could’ve done better. | 她本能找到更好的人 |
[37:57] | So, uh, | 好了 |
[37:58] | you said there’s a way I can help you? | 你说有个办法我能帮到你 |
[38:00] | Whoever was behind it all, | 不管是谁在背后操纵这一切 |
[38:01] | what they did was pretty smart. | 他们做得非常聪明 |
[38:03] | With Saul dead, there was no way for us to ID him. | 索尔死了 我们不可能查到他的身份 |
[38:06] | We thought that was that. | 我们本以为如此 |
[38:07] | But then Mr. Holmes here thought of a way we could flush him out. | 但后来福尔摩斯先生想到了揪出他的办法 |
[38:12] | Yeah, it just so happens I once investigated | 是的 我曾经为一家日本公司 |
[38:14] | a matter for the Japanese firm | 进行过调查 |
[38:15] | which manufactured the damaged elevators. | 那些被损坏的电梯就是他们生产的 |
[38:18] | As a favor to me, they agreed | 作为对我的回报 他们今早同意 |
[38:19] | to call Mr. Dewashe’s company this morning | 给德瓦什的公司打了电话 |
[38:21] | and promise to replace the elevators by tomorrow evening. | 答应明晚之前替换掉坏的电梯 |
[38:25] | Lucky for Dewashe. | 算德瓦什走运 |
[38:26] | It would be, if it were true. | 前提是这得是真的 |
[38:29] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[38:30] | The Japanese firm agreed to say all of this, | 日本公司同意给出这些说辞 |
[38:32] | but none of it’s true. It didn’t have to be. | 但都不是真的 没这个必要 |
[38:34] | It just had to sound true to your mole inside | 只需要让你在德瓦什公司的内鬼 |
[38:37] | Dewashe’s company. | 信以为真就行了 |
[38:38] | No, no, no. You hang on just one second. | 不 你慢点 |
[38:40] | There’s no point denying it, Mr. Maranek. | 没必要否认 马利尼克先生 |
[38:42] | We even know who the mole is. | 我们甚至知道内鬼是谁 |
[38:44] | Her name is Sandra Bay, | 她叫桑德拉·贝 |
[38:46] | and she’s Dewashe’s transportation coordinator. | 她是德瓦什公司的交通协调人 |
[38:49] | According to the company’s phone records, | 根据公司的电话记录 |
[38:51] | she made a lot of calls to a burner phone the last few months. | 她过去几个月曾多次打给一个一次性手机 |
[38:54] | Every time she did, | 每次她打过去后 |
[38:55] | Dewashe would suffer a mysterious | 德瓦什那边就会在当天 |
[38:57] | scheduling snag the same day. | 遇到行程困难 |
[38:59] | It’s almost as if the traffic grid itself were conspiring | 就好像交通网自己在搞阴谋 |
[39:01] | against them, which, it turns out, it was. | 对付他们 事实证明确实如此 |
[39:04] | Your son-in-law had been interfering with trucks | 你女婿一直在干扰 |
[39:06] | headed to Dewashe’s construction site | 开往德瓦什位于57大街的建筑工地的卡车 |
[39:08] | on 57th Street for months. | 已经几个月了 |
[39:09] | Perhaps you coerced him into manipulating | 也许你在感情上胁迫他 |
[39:11] | the traffic lights via emotional blackmail, | 让他操纵了交通信号灯 |
[39:14] | promising you would finally accept him as one of the family. | 你答应事后会接受他成为家里的一员 |
[39:16] | Or perhaps you and he had a financial arrangement. | 也可能你和他达成了金钱交易 |
[39:20] | I suppose there’s no way we’ll ever really know. | 我想我们永远不可能知道了 |
[39:22] | Unless you tell us. | 除非你告诉我们 |
[39:25] | Which you’ll have plenty of time to do in custody. | 反正你在被拘期间会有大把的时间 |
[39:32] | I suppose I should tell you how we got to Sandra. | 我想我该告诉你 我们是如何找到桑德拉的 |
[39:35] | The burner phone I mentioned, | 我提到的一次性电话 |
[39:37] | it was also used to deliver the anonymous tip to Mara Tres. | 它也曾被用于给马拉三角帮提供匿名情报 |
[39:40] | An informant inside the gang gave Mr. Holmes the number. | 帮派内部的一个线人把号码给了福尔摩斯先生 |
[39:44] | We got a subpoena to check its activity. | 我们拿到了传票 可以检查它的活动 |
[39:46] | All those calls to and from Sandra. | 果然 上面全是跟桑德拉的往来通话 |
[39:50] | We’ve had eyes on her ever since. | 我们从那时起就一直监视着她 |
[39:52] | This says she just got the news about the new elevators | 这里说她刚知道了新电梯的事 |
[39:54] | and that she’s stepping outside to make a call. | 她出去打了个电话 |
[40:03] | You gonna answer that? | 你要接吗 |
[40:11] | Look who’s up and around. | 看看谁起来了 |
[40:13] | Halfway up. | 算是半起来了吧 |
[40:15] | It’s progress. I got to get ready. | 这也是进步 我得准备好 |
[40:17] | They’re kicking me out next week. | 他们下周就要赶我走了 |
[40:19] | You look better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[40:20] | Can I borrow him? | 把他借我用用行吗 |
[40:23] | I got your text. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[40:25] | CCS have any luck identifying this R00kR3d person? | 通信组查出这个R00kR3d的身份了吗 |
[40:29] | No, there’s no trace of him on the Kill Zombies Dead server. | 没有 杀死僵尸的服务器上没有他的踪迹 |
[40:32] | It’s like he was never there. | 就好像他从未存在过 |
[40:34] | Best guess, someone got into their system | 最合理的猜测是有人进了他们的系统 |
[40:36] | and then erased him. | 抹除了他的痕迹 |
[40:38] | Or maybe an outfit named Kill Zombies Dead | 也可能是一个叫杀死僵尸的小队 |
[40:41] | doesn’t keep the most meticulous record. | 没保持住最谨慎的记录 |
[40:44] | Something’s up. | 有事发生了 |
[40:46] | Something strange. | 有些事不对劲 |
[40:49] | I mean, Meers absolutely knew what Bledsoe was up to. | 米尔斯绝对知道布莱索想干什么 |
[40:53] | Yet I believed him when he said he isn’t a terrorist. | 但他说自己不是恐怖分子时我却信了 |
[40:56] | Joan, the guys in ISIS don’t think they’re terrorists either. | 乔恩 ISIS的成员也不觉得自己是恐怖分子 |
[40:59] | They think they’re the good guys. | 他们觉得自己是好人 |
[41:02] | We’ll have to stay on him. | 我们得盯紧他 |
[41:05] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[41:07] | Okay! | 好了 |
[41:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:23] | Were the guards jerks again? | 保安又混蛋了吗 |
[41:24] | No. | 不 |
[41:27] | No, I think… | 不 我觉得… |
[41:28] | I think I made a mistake. | 我觉得我犯了个错误 |
[41:31] | A detective came to the house. A woman. | 有个侦探来过家里 一个女人 |
[41:34] | Was her name Joan? | 她是叫乔恩吗 |
[41:37] | I didn’t tell her anything. | 我什么也没告诉她 |
[41:39] | I don’t– I don’t know anything. | 我什么也不知道 |
[41:41] | Not really. | 不完全知道 |
[41:43] | But she asked to see your gaming system, | 可她说要看看你的游戏系统 |
[41:44] | and I told her that she could. | 我说可以 |
[41:45] | I know. I’m sorry. I should never have… | 我知道 对不起 我不该… |
[41:47] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[41:49] | She came to see me, too. | 她也来找过我 |
[41:50] | I was expecting something like this. | 我早知道会有这种事 |
[41:54] | The video game. | 那个电子游戏 |
[41:56] | Is that how you talk to them? | 你就是那么跟他们联系的吗 |
[42:02] | Okay, they-they would never hurt the kids, would they? | 好吧 他们绝不会伤害孩子们 对吧 |
[42:07] | I need you to be brave now. | 我现在需要你勇敢起来 |
[42:10] | Can you be brave? | 你能勇敢起来吗 |
[42:18] | 告诉他们 乔恩·华生是个麻烦 | |
[42:25] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[42:27] | I can be brave. | 我可以勇敢 |