Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] You have to tell the FBI. 你必须告诉联调局
[00:04] If it weren’t for you, 如果不是你
[00:05] my little girl wouldn’t be a killer. 我的宝贝女儿也不会成为杀人犯
[00:08] I’m the only one who could confess 我是唯一一个承认罪行后
[00:10] without going to prison. 还不用入狱的人
[00:11] The Brits won’t extradite him. 英国那边不会引渡他
[00:12] They made that very clear. 他们很清楚地说了
[00:13] He isn’t allowed to set foot in the U.S. Ever again. 他再也不能踏上美国的土地
[00:16] Sherlock Holmes isn’t America’s problem anymore. 夏洛克・福尔摩斯不再是美国的问题了
[00:18] Everything that went down between you 你跟夏洛克还有乔恩之间
[00:20] and Sherlock and Joan, 发生的那些事
[00:21] – you got to get past it. – Marcus… -你该释怀了 -马库斯
[00:22] No. They never did anything but right by us. 不 他们一直对我们忠心耿耿
[00:25] I’m gonna call them tomorrow, apologize. 我明天会给他们打电话 道歉
[00:28] – Captain? – Actually, it’s me. -警监 -其实是我
[00:30] Marcus. 马库斯
[00:31] Sorry I’m calling like this. 抱歉这样打给你
[00:33] The captain– he’s been shot. 警监 他中枪了
[00:35] It’s bad. 情况很糟
[00:46] Banksy ain’t got nothing on you, yo. 班克西比你差远了
[00:50] What the hell was that? 那是怎么回事
[01:01] What you doing? 你在做什么
[01:02] Calling 911. 打给警察
[01:03] Are you crazy? Look at your hands. 你疯了吗 看看你自己的手
[01:06] They’re gonna know it was you who did all that graffiti. 他们会知道是你涂的鸦
[01:08] We can’t just leave him here like this. 我们不能把他这样扔在这里
[01:11] He’s a drunk driver, man. 他是醉驾司机 兄弟
[01:12] He did this to himself. 他这是自作自受
[01:13] No, man, look at his back. 不是的 你看他背后
[01:16] I think that’s a bullet hole. 我觉得那是子弹孔
[01:18] Whatever, man. I’m out. 不管是什么 我不插手
[01:29] Obviously I called. 显然 我打了电话
[01:31] The cops and the ambulance, they got there fast. 警察和救护车 他们很快就来了
[01:33] Then, all of a sudden, there was more cops and more. 突然 警察越来越多
[01:36] I thought, shoot. 我还在想 我去
[01:39] This must be what it’s like when a white dude gets shot. 白人中枪大概就是这个阵仗吧
[01:42] I didn’t know he was Five-O till later. 我到后来才知道他是警察
[01:45] You know I told all this to the cops that came that night, right? 你知道我那晚跟来的警察都说过了吧
[01:49] Yeah, but the shooting victim, 我知道 但中弹那人
[01:54] he’s my friend. 他是我的朋友
[01:56] I wanted to talk to you myself. 我想亲自跟你聊聊
[01:59] I wanted to thank you. 我想谢谢你
[02:08] I need a minute, Tremaine. 我要离开一下 特里梅因
[02:09] Sit tight. 稍坐
[02:16] I came straight from the airport. 我直接从机场过来的
[02:19] I didn’t mean to interrupt. 我没想打断你们
[02:20] No, it’s okay. He’s, 没事 他…
[02:23] he’s the one who found the captain. 是他发现的警监
[02:25] I was just making sure the guys 我只是想确认那天晚上
[02:26] who talked to him the night of hadn’t missed anything. 和他聊过的人 没有错过什么信息
[02:28] And? 然后呢
[02:29] Everything I told you when I called 我打电话时告诉你们的所有内容
[02:31] is everything we know. 就是我们知道的一切了
[02:33] Is the captain doing any better? 警监情况有好转吗
[02:35] Same. 还是一样
[02:36] He still hasn’t regained consciousness. 他还没有恢复意识
[02:38] He keeps needing transfusions. 一直需要输血
[02:40] The docs think there may be something in there still bleeding. 医生觉得可能身体哪里还在流血
[02:42] They might have to go back in. 他们可能要再开刀看看
[02:45] I want to see him, but I also want to help 我想见见他 但我也想
[02:46] with the investigation. 帮忙调查
[02:48] Kind of figured you would. 差不多猜到你会这样了
[02:51] Look, if you think it’s gonna be a problem 如果你觉得去年这里发生的事情
[02:52] because of everything that happened last year… 会让我的参与成为问题…
[02:54] You’re not the one who confessed to Michael Rowan’s murder. 又不是你承认杀了迈克·罗温
[02:57] Sherlock was. 是夏洛克
[02:58] Anyone has a problem with you being here, 任何人如果不满你在这里
[03:00] they can take it up with me. 他们可以来找我
[03:03] How is he, by the way? 顺便一问 他怎么样了
[03:05] Your partner? 你的搭档
[03:06] Must’ve killed him to have to stay in London. 他肯定急死了吧 必须留在伦敦
[03:08] You have no idea. 你想象不到的
[03:09] But the deal he made with the FBI 但他跟联邦局谈好的条件
[03:11] was pretty clear. 非常明确
[03:12] If he comes back to the U.S., he gets arrested. 如果他回美国 他就会被捕
[03:15] I’m gonna keep him in the loop, 我会一直跟他更新进度
[03:16] and he’s gonna do what he can from there. 他会在那边尽力帮忙
[03:19] This isn’t how I wanted to see you, 这不是理想的跟你见面的方式
[03:20] but I’m glad you’re here. 但我还是很高兴你来了
[03:24] I’m glad I’m here, too. 我也很高兴我来了
[03:50] Well? 怎么样
[03:55] Did he buy it? 他信了吗
[03:57] Yeah. He bought it. 是的 他信了
[04:09] The gas isn’t working, either. 燃气也不能用
[04:11] I just spoke to Wiggins. He assures me the utilities 我刚跟威金斯聊过了 他保证今晚
[04:14] will be turned back on by this evening. 水电气就都能用了
[04:16] What about the furniture? He said he was gonna rent us some? 家具呢 他有说会帮我们租一些吗
[04:19] As far as he’s concerned, he’s renting some for you. 按他现在所想 他会帮你租一些
[04:21] He thinks I’m still in England. 他以为我还在英国
[04:24] Are we gonna have beds to sleep on tonight or not? 咱们今晚到底能不能有床睡
[04:26] The furniture should arrive no later than 5:00 p.m. 家具应该在下午五点前送到
[04:29] Remind me why we’re not staying someplace else? 再跟我说下 为什么我们不住在别的地方
[04:31] This was more than just our home for six years. 这里可不单是我们住了六年的家
[04:33] This was our laboratory. 这还曾是我们的实验室
[04:34] Our sanctum sanctorum. 我们的圣所
[04:37] Where else to tackle a case so important? 我们还能去哪处理这么重要的案子
[04:39] I don’t know, someplace where there’s with a working toilet? 不知道 也许找个能上厕所的地方
[04:51] Voilà. 有了
[04:55] I still don’t understand 我还是不明白
[04:57] why you wouldn’t let Lin sell this place. 你为什么不让琳把这房子卖掉
[05:00] Anyone who sells real estate in New York 傻瓜才会在并不必要的时候
[05:02] when they don’t have to is a fool. 卖掉纽约的房产
[05:04] Besides, this place is your inheritance. 再说了 这房子是给你的遗产
[05:06] Yeah, but still… 对 可是…
[05:08] You said the captain’s condition was unchanged? 你说警监的情况没变吗
[05:10] What about the investigation? 调查进行得怎么样了
[05:13] I’m afraid the prognosis on that 恐怕调查情况
[05:14] is also pretty grim. 也不怎么样
[05:15] All Marcus knows is what he told us when he called. 马库斯知道的都在电话里告诉我们了
[05:18] The captain was driving home from the precinct. 警监当时正从警局开车回家
[05:20] Somewhere along the way, he stopped, 在路上的某个地方 他停下来
[05:21] he got out of his car. 下了车
[05:22] Gunfire was exchanged. 跟人交火
[05:24] He was shot once in the abdomen, once in the back. 他腹部和背部各中了一枪
[05:26] He got back in his car, drove away and crashed it in Flushing. 他回到车里 开车离开然后在法拉盛撞了车
[05:29] So they still haven’t identified the scene of the crime. 所以他们还没找到犯罪现场
[05:31] They don’t know exactly where he was gunned down. 他们不知道他到底是在哪中枪的
[05:33] Could be he was tricked into pulling over for the shooter, 他可能是被骗为凶手停下了车
[05:36] or he was ambushed when he stopped to run an errand. 也可能是在停下来办事的时候被埋伏了
[05:39] Either way, the one thing that everyone can agree on 不管怎样 大家都认同
[05:41] is that it wasn’t random. 这不是偶然事件
[05:42] I imagine there’s something else everyone can agree on: 我猜还有一件事也让大家都认同
[05:45] a police captain, with decades of service to the NYPD, 一位为纽约警局服务了几十年的警监
[05:47] would have made literally thousands of enemies. 可能会有几千名敌人
[05:50] Our suspect pool is huge. 我们的嫌疑人范围很大
[05:53] How’s Marcus? 马库斯怎么样
[05:54] Okay, all things considered. 总体来看还不错
[05:56] Did he mention the Marshals? 他提到法警的事了吗
[05:57] He reached out to them yesterday. 他昨天跟他们联系了
[05:59] He told them that he was not gonna report for training next week. 他说他下周没法去报到训练
[06:01] He said that he didn’t feel right 他说在这种时候
[06:02] leaving the 11th at a time like this. 离开第11分局感觉不对
[06:04] Well, their loss is our gain. 他们的损失就是我们的收获
[06:12] It’s Paige. I texted her to see 是佩吉 我给她发了短信
[06:13] when I could go see the captain at the hospital. 问我什么时候能去医院看望警监
[06:15] She says I can come now. 她说我现在就能去
[06:17] I’d say you should join, but… 我想让你一起去 但是…
[06:19] But I’m wanted by the FBI for murder. 但我是联调局通缉的杀人犯
[06:22] It’s just as well. 没关系
[06:23] I’m going to retrace the path 我要去追溯
[06:24] between the precinct and the crash site. 警局到车祸现场之间的路径
[06:26] Any luck, I’ll find the scene of the shooting as well. 幸运的话 我还能找到枪击现场
[06:30] Are you sure you want to do this? 你确定你要这么做吗
[06:33] Stay in New York. If the feds realize you’re here… 如果联调局知道你待在纽约…
[06:35] You didn’t think I’d sneak through customs 你之前也觉得我没法靠假护照
[06:36] with a false passport, but I did. 混过海关 但我做到了
[06:39] Anyway, we’re not planning on staying here for too long. 反正我们也没准备在这里待很久
[06:41] We’ll find the captain’s shooter, 我们找到朝警监开枪的人
[06:43] point Marcus in his or her direction, 给马库斯指明方向
[06:44] and then go back to London. 然后就回伦敦
[06:46] Considering it’s us, 考虑到是我们在办案
[06:47] that should take, what, three days? 大概要花三天吧
[06:49] Four at the absolute maximum. 最多不超过四天
[06:59] He calls me every time he’s on his way home. 他每天在回家路上都会给我打电话
[07:02] That was part of the deal when we got married. 那是我们结婚时说好的
[07:04] I get that call, I know he’s safe. 我接到电话就知道他安全了
[07:08] He made it through another day. 他又撑过了一天
[07:10] I don’t have to worry about him anymore. 我就不用再为他担心了
[07:13] My phone rang the other night. 那天晚上我的电话响了
[07:16] I relaxed. 我松了一口气
[07:19] Only it wasn’t him. 可那不是他打的
[07:22] It was Marcus 是马库斯
[07:23] calling to let me know… 打电话告诉我…
[07:27] So the day it happened, did he say anything about 所以出事的那天 他有没有说过
[07:30] stopping somewhere on his way home? 回家的路上要在哪里停下
[07:32] – No. – What about his recent caseload? -没有 -那他最近的案子呢
[07:34] Did he mention any problems with anyone, any threats? 他有没有提过有什么问题或者威胁
[07:38] No. 没有
[07:40] But if somebody had threatened him, 但就算有人威胁他
[07:43] I don’t think he would have told me. 我觉得他也不会告诉我的
[07:45] He didn’t like to bring that stuff home. 我不喜欢把这些事带回家
[07:47] I didn’t either, when I was on the job. 我以前工作的时候也是
[07:52] Have you even been home since all this happened? 出事之后你回过家吗
[07:56] Hannah’s gonna bring me some stuff. I’ll be fine. 汉娜会给我拿东西来 我没事
[08:01] I like the hair. 我喜欢你头发的新颜色
[08:03] It suits you. 很适合你
[08:05] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:09] I changed my look this year, too. 我今年也换了造型
[08:12] In case you couldn’t tell. 你应该看出来了
[08:14] Numbness in the legs? 腿没知觉了吗
[08:15] It’s MS, the gift that keeps on giving. 是代谢综合征 越来越严重了
[08:21] How’s your partner doing? 你的搭档怎么样
[08:23] He’s good. 他很好
[08:25] He wishes he could be here. 他也想来看他
[08:27] I know you two aren’t cops, 我知道你们俩不是警察
[08:28] but your work is dangerous, too. 但你们的工作也很危险
[08:30] Make sure he takes care of himself 你不在的时候
[08:33] while you’re out of town, okay? 让他好好照顾自己 好吗
[08:34] Thanks. But I’m sure he’s fine. 谢谢 但我相信他没事
[08:41] Anything? 想起什么了吗
[08:43] Nah, man. Nothing. 不 伙计 没有
[08:46] Ain’t you gonna get up now? 你还不起来吗
[08:48] Reenacting elements of a traumatic incident 重现创伤事件中的一些元素
[08:51] can help flesh out the memories of those who witnessed it. 可以帮助目击者的回忆更清晰
[08:55] But I told you, I didn’t witness anything. 但我跟你说了 我什么都没看到
[08:58] I didn’t see the dude crash, I just heard it. 我没看到那个人撞车 我只听见了
[09:00] What is it you want me to remember, anyway? 你到底想让我想起来什么
[09:03] A scent, a sound. 一种味道 或者声音
[09:06] Anything that could help me identify 任何能帮我查出
[09:08] where he was coming from before he crashed. 他撞车之前是从哪过来的线索
[09:10] Like, if I smelled pizza, 比如 如果我闻到了披萨味
[09:11] you’d go check out all the pizza places around here? 你就去查周围的所有披萨店吗
[09:13] Did you smell pizza? 你闻到了披萨味吗
[09:14] Nah. It’s just an example. 不 我只是举个例子
[09:17] The man who was shot began his journey at the 11th precinct. 中枪的那个人从11分局出发
[09:19] I’ve retraced that path twice now 我已经追溯了两遍这条路线
[09:21] and haven’t been able to identify where he was ambushed. 还是没能找到他是在哪中了埋伏
[09:23] Why is it important? 这为什么这么重要
[09:24] Because there might be something there 因为那里也许有东西
[09:25] that could help me identify the shooter. 能帮我找到凶手
[09:27] DNA, a fingerprint. DNA或者指纹
[09:30] – Can I go now? – I paid you for the hour. -我能走了吗 -我是按小时给你钱的
[09:32] I know. 我知道
[09:33] But I already told you everything I know. 但我已经跟你说了我知道的一切
[09:35] Just like I told the cops twice. 就像我跟警察说的那两次一样
[09:38] I heard brakes, then a crash. 我听到刹车声 然后是撞击声
[09:40] I found a dude lying on the ground and I called 911. 我发现有人趴在地上就报了警
[09:43] – You said you heard brakes. – So? -你说你听到了刹车声 -怎么了
[09:45] You didn’t mention anything about brakes before. 你之前没有提过刹车声
[09:47] – Course I did. – No, you didn’t. -我当然说了 -不 你没有
[09:48] Also, there aren’t any skid marks here. 还有 这里没有刹车痕迹
[09:51] The captain’s car slammed into that column 警监的车冲向那边的柱子时
[09:53] without slowing down. 没有减速
[09:54] Right. I heard the brakes a few seconds before the crash. 对 我在撞车前几秒听到了刹车声
[09:58] How many seconds? 那是几秒
[09:59] Maybe three? 也许三秒吧
[10:01] Three. 三秒
[10:06] Hey– what…? 喂 怎么…
[10:11] You think those are from your friend? 你觉得这是你朋友的车弄的
[10:13] Note the curvature. 看这个曲率
[10:15] He was traveling at a very high speed 他开到街角时
[10:17] as he approached the corner, then he slammed on his brakes. 车速很快 然后他猛踩刹车
[10:20] Dude was in worse shape than I thought. 他当时的情况比我想的还糟
[10:22] He was going the wrong way down a one-way street. 他在单行道上逆行了
[10:24] Well, the fact that he was driving the wrong way 他在逃命时开车逆行
[10:26] as he fled for his life is not that surprising. 不是什么让人惊讶的事
[10:27] What is surprising 让人惊讶的是
[10:28] is that these marks indicate he wasn’t coming 这些痕迹表明他不是
[10:30] from the direction of the 11th precinct, 从11分局的方向来的
[10:32] but an entirely different direction. 而是一个完全不同的方向
[10:35] We’ve been looking for the scene of the shooting 我们一直在错误的路线上
[10:36] along the wrong route. 寻找枪击现场
[10:46] Guessing the power is still off. 我猜还是没电
[10:49] I’m assured it’ll be turned on by noon tomorrow. 他们保证在明天中午前弄好
[10:52] You know, when a utility company says tomorrow, 你知道公共事业公司说的明天
[10:54] they really mean next week, right? 就是下个星期吧
[10:57] Where is all the rental furniture? 租的家具呢
[10:59] Delayed. But have no fear. 延误了 但是别怕
[11:01] I went to an army surplus store 我去军备用品商店
[11:02] and got us a couple of cots. 给我们买了两张行军床
[11:06] New or used? 新的还是二手的
[11:08] Does it matter? How’s the captain? 重要吗 警监怎么样
[11:11] Bad. Nothing’s changed. 很不好 没什么变化
[11:13] He’s still in critical condition. 他依然性命垂危
[11:16] It’s hard seeing him that way. 看到他那样很难受
[11:18] I take it you received my text. 我想你收到我的短信了
[11:20] So, you don’t think he took his usual route 所以你觉得他中枪那天晚上
[11:21] from the 11th to his house the night he was shot? 走的不是平时从警局回家的路
[11:24] The police assumed that he had 警察会那么想
[11:25] because the place where he crashed his car was on that route, 是因为他撞车的地方在回家的路线上
[11:28] but in addition to the skid marks I found here, 但根据我在这里找到的刹车痕迹
[11:32] I also found a booted car here. 我还在这里找到一辆停着的车
[11:36] It had recently been sideswiped. 它最近被剐蹭过
[11:37] The paint chips in evidence suggest 油漆碎片证据表明
[11:39] that the offending vehicle was a dark blue Crown Victoria. 蹭它的车是一辆深蓝色的维多利亚皇冠
[11:42] Same as the captain’s. 和警监的车一样
[11:43] Odds are 有可能
[11:44] he wasn’t tricked into pulling over on his way home. 他不是在回家路上被骗停车的
[11:46] He stopped somewhere after work. 他下班后去了某个地方
[11:49] Somewhere at least one mile out of his way. 至少离他的路线两公里远
[11:52] The problem is, 问题是
[11:53] there’s no way of telling where he was coming from 没办法查出他在剐蹭那辆车之前
[11:54] before he sideswiped that car. 去了什么地方
[11:58] He was heading south 他在转到
[11:58] before he turned onto the street with the booted car. 那辆车停着的路上前 在朝南开
[12:03] So, Marcus gave me copies of everything the police have. 马库斯把警方手里的资料都给我了
[12:07] This is what the captain was wearing the night he was shot. 这是警监受伤那天晚上穿的衣服
[12:10] CSU took photos of it before they sent it to the lab. 鉴证组在送它去实验室前拍了照
[12:13] They thought that was more blood, 他们觉得那是血迹
[12:14] but the color looked off to me. 但我觉得颜色不对
[12:17] It’s hard to tell from a photograph, 从照片很难看出来
[12:19] but it looks more like a reddish dirt, maybe clay. 但看起来更像是红土 也许是黏土
[12:22] I think it’s a mixture of both. That is a baseball field. 我觉得是两种土的混合物 那里是个棒球场
[12:25] Most baseball fields 大多数棒球场地
[12:26] use a mixture of clay and dirt on their base paths. 都用粘土和泥土做跑垒道
[12:29] What if this is where the captain was the night he was shot? 如果这就是警监被害那晚去过的地方呢
[12:38] It’s a .380, just like the bullets that struck the captain. .380口径的 跟击中警监的子弹一样
[12:43] So, the shooter maybe stood here? 那么 枪手可能站在这里
[12:50] And he shot at the captain, who was… 开枪打了警监 而警监…
[12:55] where? 在哪里
[12:57] There. 那边
[13:12] Looks like not all the shooter’s bullets found the captain. 看来枪手的子弹并没有全落在警监身上
[13:16] This must be from one that did. 这一发显然打中了
[13:22] So, he was shot here, 他在这里被打中
[13:24] returns fire, 举枪回击
[13:25] and then he runs off that way, 然后朝那边跑去了
[13:26] stumbles on the base path, 在跑垒道上跌了一跤
[13:29] got into his car and sped away. 上了车 加速开走了
[13:32] I need to call Marcus. 我得给马库斯打电话
[13:34] Tell him we found the crime scene. 告诉他我们发现了犯罪现场
[13:36] Well, we could or we could stay here, 可以 或者我们待在这里
[13:40] try and find out 试着查出
[13:42] what the captain was doing here that night. 警监那晚在这里做什么
[13:43] Obviously, there wasn’t a game being played. 显然 当天晚上没有比赛
[13:46] There would’ve been dozens of witnesses. 不然会有很多目击者
[13:47] Someone would have called the police. 一定会有人报警的
[13:53] What is it? 怎么了
[13:56] Smell that. 闻闻
[13:59] Is that lye? 是碱液吗
[14:01] Excuse me. 让一下
[14:21] Well, I can’t be certain… 我也说不准
[14:23] …but I think this has something to do 但我认为这跟警监来这里
[14:24] with the captain’s visit. 是有关联的
[14:35] Kind of feel bad putting him back in another wall. 把他塞进另一堵墙里有点难过
[14:39] Good news is we were able to make an ID. 好消息是我们确认了他的身份
[14:41] Tim Bledsoe. 蒂姆·布莱索
[14:42] Local kid, went to community college in Queens. 本地孩子 在皇后区社区大学读书
[14:45] Bledsoe. Do I know that name? 布莱索 我听着有点耳熟
[14:47] You might remember his missing person poster. 你可能记得他的寻人启事
[14:49] His mother reported his disappearance eight months ago. 他母亲八个月前报了失踪案
[14:52] The detective who handled the case pulled his file 负责这案子的警探把他的档案调了出来
[14:54] so I could check a few things. 好让我检查几项内容
[14:55] Dental records are a perfect match. 牙医记录完全吻合
[14:57] My report’s got standard notes on decomp. 我的报告里有关于尸体腐烂的标准注解
[15:00] Cause of death was multiple gunshot wounds. 死因是头部多处枪伤
[15:02] You pulled a .380 slug from his skull. 你从他的头骨里取出了.380口径的子弹
[15:04] Same caliber they took out of the captain. 和警监身上取出的子弹口径一样
[15:07] So, fits what we thought. 符合我们的猜想
[15:09] He went to look for Tim’s body, 他去找蒂姆的尸体
[15:10] but the killer made sure that didn’t happen. 但是凶手设法阻拦了
[15:12] Be nice if we could ask him 我们要是能问他
[15:13] how he ended up at the baseball field. 怎么会去了棒球场 可得客气点
[15:15] Excuse me. 失陪
[15:16] We should go, too. 我们也该走了
[15:17] Got our work cut out for us. 还有工作等着我们
[15:19] Figure I’ll invite everyone mentioned 看来我要把失踪人口档案里
[15:20] in the missing persons file down for a chat. 涉及的所有人都请过来聊聊了
[15:23] Talk to the construction company 还要跟负责修建场地内小吃店的
[15:24] that built the snack bar at that field, too. 建筑公司谈谈
[15:27] I’ll go talk to his mother. 我去跟他的母亲谈谈
[15:29] If she’s the one who reported him missing, 如果是她报了他的失踪案
[15:30] then she’s had longer than anyone 她一定最急于思考
[15:32] to think about who would hurt her son. 谁会伤害她的儿子
[15:37] So, what’d you want to ask me, Mr….? 你想问我什么 这位…
[15:40] I’m sorry, I can’t think straight. 抱歉 我脑子有点乱
[15:41] It’s Ms. Watson and… 是华生女士 和
[15:42] Harlan Emple. 哈伦·安普尔
[15:44] We’re consultants with the department. 我们是警局的顾问
[15:46] I’m sorry. There’ve been people in and out all morning. 抱歉 这一上午来来去去了很多人
[15:48] Of course. 当然
[15:49] Your son’s case is very important to us. 我们非常重视您儿子的案子
[15:52] It never was before. 你们之前却没有
[15:55] But maybe that was for the best. 但也许那就是最好的选择
[15:57] If I just let it lie, 如果我放任不管就好了
[15:58] that police captain I talked to, 我找过的那个警监
[16:00] he wouldn’t have gotten hurt. 他就不会受伤
[16:02] Actually, we wanted to talk to you about him. 其实 我们正想跟您聊聊他
[16:04] We were wondering how he got onto the case. 我们想知道他是怎么接手这个案子的
[16:05] Are you saying that you brought it to him? 您是说是您找他的吗
[16:08] Yeah. A couple weeks back. 是的 几周之前
[16:09] I read about a missing girl they found, 我读到他们找到了一个失踪的女孩
[16:11] the Major Case Squad. 重案组
[16:13] I thought, that’s who should’ve been looking for my Tim. 我想着 他们才是应该去找蒂姆的人
[16:16] Those detectives at the beginning, 一开始的那些警探
[16:17] I never really thought they were looking too hard. 我从没认为他们会认认真真地找
[16:19] They never listened to me. 他们从没仔细听我说的话
[16:21] They listened to my ex ’cause he’s on the job. 他们就听我前夫的 因为他们是同行
[16:23] And that would be Tim’s father? 那是蒂姆的父亲吗
[16:25] Yeah, Marty Bledsoe. 是的 马蒂·布莱索
[16:27] He’s a sergeant with the 16th. 他是16分局的警佐
[16:29] When Tim disappeared, Marty told everyone, 蒂姆失踪的时候 马蒂逢人就说
[16:31] “Oh, he’s just run off.” “他就是自己出走了”
[16:34] He sounded so sure, I even wanted to believe it, 言之凿凿的 我都想相信了
[16:36] but then Tim’s birthday rolls by, then my birthday, 可是后来蒂姆的生日到了 又到了我的生日
[16:41] still no word from him. It started to sink in. 还是没有他的消息 我就忍不住开始想了
[16:43] Something awful must’ve happened. 一定是发生了什么可怕的事
[16:47] And the detectives handling the disappearance didn’t agree? 处理失踪案的警探们不同意这个看法吗
[16:51] Tim’s last years were pretty bad. 蒂姆去年过得很糟
[16:53] He got in fights. 他卷入了几次斗殴
[16:54] He drank. There might’ve been some drugs. 酗酒 可能还吸毒了
[16:57] Most people would believe Tim was the kind of kid 可能很多人都会相信蒂姆就是那种
[16:59] to drop off the map. 会突然消失的孩子
[17:02] Anyone in his orbit stand out as capable of violence? 他认识的人里有暴力分子吗
[17:05] I don’t know. 我说不好
[17:07] All of them. 可能全是吧
[17:09] Tim mostly kept to himself, 蒂姆大部分时间都一个人
[17:10] but the people he did hang around with were no good. 但是他愿意来往的人都不是好人
[17:13] It’s part of why Tim and Marty fought so much, 这也是蒂姆和马蒂经常争吵的原因之一
[17:15] part of why me and Marty fought, too. 也是我和马蒂吵架的原因
[17:17] You’ve mentioned your ex twice now. 你已经两次提到你前夫了
[17:20] You think he did this, don’t you? 你觉得是他干的 对吗
[17:24] Captain Gregson wanted to tread lightly. 格雷森警监想谨慎处理这件事
[17:26] That’s why he was looking into Tim’s case himself. 所以他一个人查案
[17:29] But I’ve gone to bed every night for eight months 但是这八个月来
[17:31] thinking the same thing: 每天睡前我都在想同一件事
[17:32] Marty sure did a good job of keeping the police 马蒂在阻止警察寻找我们儿子这件事上
[17:34] from looking too hard for our son. 无疑真的做得很好
[17:40] This is some sick joke, 这是什么变态的玩笑吗
[17:42] calling me in like I’m some kind of criminal. 把我当罪犯一样叫来
[17:44] Your ex-wife asked my boss to take a look at your son’s case, 你前妻请求我的上司调查你们儿子失踪一案
[17:48] to take a look at you. 也调查一下你
[17:50] Now he’s on life support at St. Bede’s. 现在他躺在圣比德医院生死未卜
[17:53] Yeah. 好吧
[17:55] You know, somewhere on my list of things that 在我的人生清单上
[17:56] make today the worst day of my life is knowing that 能让今天成为最糟一天的是
[17:58] Elise thinks that somehow I could hurt our son. 伊利斯竟然认为我可能会伤害我们的儿子
[18:01] Why would she think that? 为什么她会那么想
[18:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:06] She always blamed me for facing the truth. 她总因为我选择直面真相而怪我
[18:08] She was too weak to do that. 她太软弱而做不到
[18:11] And what’s the truth? 什么真相
[18:13] That Tim was a bad seed. 蒂姆是个孽障
[18:16] And it broke my heart realizing that there was no reaching him, 意识到他无法改变让我心碎
[18:19] but there wasn’t. 但是他真的无法改变
[18:21] The file in his disappearance, 他失踪案的资料里
[18:23] it lists a few people Tim got mixed up with, 列出了几个蒂姆常来往的人的名字
[18:25] some minor incidents at school. 一些学校发生的轻微事故
[18:28] I don’t see anything here that makes him a bad seed. 我找不到让你称他为孽障的原因
[18:32] Well, you can thank me for that. 那都是因为我
[18:34] I mean, it kind of helps having a police sergeant for a father. 有一个警佐父亲还是有好处的
[18:38] I can’t tell you how many times I had charges squashed: 我都记不清我替他抹去了多少指控
[18:40] vandalism, public intoxication, 破坏公物 聚众吸毒
[18:44] grand theft auto. 偷车
[18:46] Like I said, bad seed. 如我所说 孽障
[18:52] He was such a sweet, little boy. 他曾经是个很可爱的小男孩
[18:57] But me and Elise, uh… 但是伊利斯和我
[19:00] we lost him a long time ago. 我们很早之前就失去他了
[19:04] What can you tell me about eight months ago? 你能跟我说说八个月前的事吗
[19:10] You want to hear it? Fine. 你想听 没问题
[19:13] I loved that kid, right up until he made it impossible. 我爱他 直到他让那变得不可能
[19:17] But even then, come on. 但即便如此 拜托
[19:19] I would never hurt him. I didn’t. 我也绝对不会伤害他 我没有
[19:23] And, I mean, if you need alibis, I got ’em. 如果你需要不在场证明 我有
[19:26] More than one? 不只一个
[19:27] For Tim and your captain. 蒂姆的案子以及你们警监的案子
[19:29] Week my boy went missing, I was fishing in Canada 我儿子失踪那周 我在加拿大
[19:32] with a couple of buddies. 和兄弟们一起钓鱼
[19:34] And last Thursday, time of the shooting, 上周四 枪击案发生时
[19:36] I was at home with my girlfriend. 我和我女朋友待在家里
[19:38] You can ask her. 你可以问她
[19:42] You should go home. 你可以回家了
[19:48] Listen, if you want… 如果你们需要
[19:51] I got a few names that probably aren’t on that list. 我有几个名单上没有的名字
[19:54] Folks you ought to talk to. 你们应该和这些人谈谈
[19:57] Like I said, I cleaned up a lot of his messes. 如我所说 我替他清理过不少烂摊子
[20:03] Stanley Veek. 斯坦利·维克
[20:04] I’m a professor at Goldbriar C.C. 我是歌德布莱尔社区大学的教授
[20:06] I had Tim Bledsoe 我教过蒂姆·布莱索
[20:07] in Introduction to Accounting Practices. 会计实务学概论
[20:10] You can call me Patrick. 我是帕特里克
[20:11] It’s not Lieutenant Meers anymore. 我已经不是米尔斯中尉了
[20:12] I left the Army last year. 我去年离开了军队
[20:14] Well, I appreciate you coming in. 感谢你能来
[20:16] As I mentioned on the phone, 正如我之前在电话里说的
[20:17] Tim Bledsoe’s body being found, 蒂姆·布莱索的尸体被找到了
[20:19] it’s given us reason to go back, 这就给了我们理由
[20:20] talk to everyone he had trouble with, Mr…. 询问和他有过矛盾的所有人
[20:22] Godel. Jacob Godel. 哥德尔 雅各布·哥德尔
[20:25] And I don’t mean to be adversarial, 不是我故意和你作对
[20:27] I’d just rather not help you. 但我不想帮你
[20:29] Why is that? 为什么
[20:30] Uh, because I don’t care if Tim’s killer is ever found. 因为我不在乎杀死蒂姆的凶手会不会被找到
[20:34] What’d you have against him? 你对他有什么不满
[20:35] He slapped me in front of my whole class. 他在整个班的人面前打我耳光
[20:39] I was expecting, “No, Dr. Veek, I don’t know the difference 我本以为会听到”不 维克先生
[20:42] between LIFO and FIFO,” 我不知道后入先出和先入先出的区别”
[20:45] but instead he slapped me. 然而没有 他扇了我
[20:47] You know, I was drinking at a bar with a buddy 我和朋友在酒吧喝酒
[20:49] and Tim was sitting a few stools down. 蒂姆坐在离我不远的地方
[20:52] He overheard me say I was selling my car, 他听到我说想卖车
[20:53] so he asked if he could see it. 他问能不能看看
[20:55] I took him outside to show it to him 我带他出门看车
[20:57] and he picked a fight with me. 然后他就打了我
[20:59] He called me gay, sucker punched me, boom. 他说我是同性恋 然后打了我
[21:03] I’m a big guy. 我很壮
[21:04] He got it worse than I did. 结果他伤得比我重
[21:06] The cops showed up, I told them to drop it. 警察来了 我说算了
[21:08] Hell, I even went back in and finished my drink. 我还回酒吧把剩下的酒喝了
[21:11] He was a demon, spawn of the Devil. 他就是个恶魔 魔鬼之子
[21:14] Maybe you could be more specific? 你能说得具体一些吗
[21:17] He beat me up. 他打我
[21:19] I wanted to press charges, but his dad’s a cop. 我想起诉 但他爸是警察
[21:23] I reported the slap. He was suspended. 我上报了那记耳光 他被停课了
[21:26] End of story. 就这样
[21:28] Yeah, I thought about revenge sometimes. 是啊 我有时候也想过报仇
[21:31] But I was on a trip to Argentina with my folks when he disappeared. 但他失踪时我和爸妈去阿根廷了
[21:36] Hmm. I felt bad for him. He was troubled. 我可怜他 他这人有问题
[21:39] You know, you could just tell. 能看出来
[21:41] A head case. 神经病一个
[21:43] One of those trench coat kids, you know? 边缘学生的一份子 你懂吗
[21:45] Him and his friend. 他和他朋友
[21:46] His friend was the one I figured 我以为他朋友
[21:47] would end up in real trouble. 才是真正会遇上麻烦的那个
[21:50] Nobody’s mentioned Tim having any close friends. 没人说起过蒂姆有什么好朋友
[21:53] Oh, he had one. 有一个
[21:55] They hung out in the back of my class. 他们在我课上坐最后一排
[21:57] It was creepy as can be. 吓死人了
[21:59] Dylan… Halleran. 狄伦·哈勒兰
[22:03] That’s his name. 是这个名字
[22:10] You moved your cot. 你挪床了
[22:12] I needed somewhere to sit. 我需要个地方坐
[22:21] You want to talk? 你想谈谈吗
[22:22] Actually, at the moment, 其实 此时此刻
[22:23] I’ve got very little to say about the murder of Tim Bledsoe. 我对蒂姆·布莱索的凶案无话可说
[22:27] Given his behavior, I think the only mystery 鉴于他的行为 我觉得唯一的谜团
[22:29] is why he wasn’t killed years ago. 是他怎么现在才被杀
[22:32] I wasn’t talking about the case, 我说的不是案子
[22:33] I was talking about the captain. 我是说警监的事
[22:35] These last few days, everything happened so fast. 过去几天 所有一切发生得太快
[22:38] Marcus called, we packed our things, 马库斯来了电话 我们打了包
[22:40] we came straight here. 直接来了这里
[22:42] We never even talked about it. 我们都没谈过这事
[22:44] What’s to talk about? 有什么可谈的
[22:46] You and the captain, everything that happened 你和警监 去年你动身去伦敦前
[22:47] before you left for London last year. 所发生的一切
[22:49] If memory serves, Watson, 如果我没记错 华生
[22:51] we talked about the subject ad nauseam 我们在你搬去伦敦前
[22:53] before your own move to London. 已经详细讨论过这事了
[22:55] I know, but it’s different now. 我知道 但现在一切都不同了
[22:56] How’s it different? 怎么不同了
[22:58] Because someone tried to kill him? 就因为有人想杀他吗
[23:00] He chose to protect his daughter over you. 比起你 他选择保护自己的女儿
[23:03] That’s not gonna change, 这不会改变
[23:04] no matter how many times he gets shot. 无论他挨多少次子弹
[23:07] You came a very long way to help him. 你这么大老远地来帮他
[23:10] It was the right thing to do. 这是正确的事
[23:11] You’re risking a prison sentence. 你冒着要坐牢的风险
[23:14] Does that seem so out of character? 这不符合我的性格吗
[23:20] I got a call from Paige a little while ago. 我刚接到佩吉的电话
[23:21] He had a rough night. 他今晚过得很糟
[23:25] If he doesn’t show improvement soon… 如果他不赶紧好转的话
[23:28] Then what? 怎样
[23:29] You should go see him. 你应该去看看他
[23:33] Call it closure, call it whatever you want, 不管你称其为慰藉还是什么
[23:35] but you should say what you want to say to him 但你应该把想说的话告诉他
[23:36] before it’s too late. 以免太迟了
[23:38] He’s unconscious. 他没有意识
[23:42] It wouldn’t be for him, it would be for you. 这不是为了他 是为了你自己
[23:45] Well, you just said yourself, I’m wanted by the FBI. 你刚才也说了 我是联调局的通缉犯
[23:48] I can’t just pop into a hospital. 我不能大摇大摆去医院
[23:50] He could be in the basement of the Pentagon. 即使他在五角大楼的地下室
[23:52] If you wanted to, you could find a way in and out of there, 只要你想 你总能无声无息地潜入
[23:55] and no one would be the wiser. 没人能察觉
[24:01] Hey, Marcus, what’s up? 马库斯 怎么了
[24:02] We got a suspect. Dylan Halleran. 找到一个嫌犯 狄伦·哈勒兰
[24:05] I don’t remember his name from the case file. 我不记得在案卷里见过他的名字
[24:07] He wasn’t in it. 确实不在
[24:08] Nobody on that list looked promising, 列表上的人都不太可能
[24:09] but I like him; he was Tim’s only friend. 但我觉得他有戏 他是蒂姆唯一的朋友
[24:12] And you think he killed him? 你觉得他杀了他
[24:14] Let’s just say he’s capable. 暂且说他有这个能耐吧
[24:16] I’m trying to unseal his juvenile records, 我正在开封他的青少年犯罪记录
[24:18] but he’s been pretty busy since he turned 16. 不过他16岁之后也挺忙的
[24:20] Three arrests. One included a weapons charge. 三次逮捕记录 有一次包括持有武器
[24:23] He had his dad’s .380 on him when they popped him 警察在因持有K粉和偷窃品而逮捕他时
[24:26] for possession of ketamine and stolen goods. 在他身上搜出了一把他爸的柯尔特自动手枪
[24:28] – Surprised he isn’t locked up. – He should be, -很意外他竟然没进监狱 -他应该进
[24:31] but he skipped bail. 但他保释期间逃逸了
[24:32] The judge issued a warrant for his arrest. 法官下发了他的逮捕令
[24:35] I just sent it to you. 我现在发给你
[24:37] This is great. 太好了
[24:38] It will be if we find him. 前提是我们找到他
[24:40] Half the NYPD is beating the bushes. 半个纽约警局的人都在找他呢
[24:43] Good. I’ll join them. 好 我也加入他们
[24:48] Bro, th-this is not a phone. 哥们 这不是手机
[24:49] Th-This is, like, an MP3 player. This is trash, man. 这是个MP3播放器 就是个垃圾 老兄
[24:52] What the hell?! 什么情况
[24:53] Wait, wait, come back. Ow! 等等 回来
[24:55] Dylan Halleran, we’ve been looking for you. 狄伦·哈勒兰 我们一直在找你
[24:57] More like rousting ketamine dealers in areas 更准确地说是在拜访这一代的克他命商贩
[25:00] that your record suggests you’re likely to frequent. 因为你的记录说明你可能是常客
[25:04] What do you want? 你们想要什么
[25:06] The truth about what happened to Tim Bledsoe. 发生在蒂姆·布莱索身上的真相
[25:08] I haven’t seen him in forever. 我很久没有见过他了
[25:10] What, are you guys looking for him or something? 怎么 你们是要找他还是什么
[25:12] We know where he is. He’s in the morgue. 我们知道他在哪 在停尸间
[25:14] Shot to death with a .380, just like yours. 被点380口径子弹射杀 和你用的一样
[25:19] Wait, what? Tim’s dead? 什么 蒂姆死了
[25:22] Has been for eight months. 已经死了八个月了
[25:27] I thought he just split or something, 我还以为他只是跑掉了什么的
[25:29] but he was dead. 可他死了
[25:31] You guys think I did it? 你们觉得是我干的
[25:32] When’s the last time you saw him? 你最后一次见他是什么时候
[25:35] About eight months ago. 大概八个月前
[25:36] I, I remember, ’cause it was right before he stole my car. 我记得 因为那正好是在他偷了我的车之前
[25:41] I know what you guys are thinking, okay. 我知道你们在想什么 好吗
[25:42] That car theft is a motive for murder. 车被偷是可能的谋杀动机
[25:44] Yeah, it was a dick move, 是 那是个混蛋行为
[25:46] but I wouldn’t kill him over it. 但我不会因为这个杀了他
[25:48] Were you questioned recently by a police captain 你最近是不是被一位叫做
[25:50] by the name of Tom Gregson? 汤姆·格雷森的警监询问过
[25:52] Who? 谁
[25:53] – No. – He was shot Thursday night. -没有 -他在周四晚被枪击
[25:56] Same caliber gun. 同样口径的枪
[25:57] No, no, no, no, no, I would never– 不不不 我绝对不会…
[26:02] Wait, did you say Thursday? 等下 你是说周四吗
[26:04] Thursday I was dead. 周四我死了
[26:06] I OD’d on some bad K. 我嗑药过量了
[26:08] They said at the hospital my heart stopped 他们说我在医院里心跳停止了
[26:09] for, like, a minute. 大概有一分钟
[26:11] I kept the bracelet in case I ever needed to go back. 我留着手环以防还会再进去
[26:14] As for Tim, you know, I wanted him found 至于蒂姆 我同样也想
[26:16] as bad as anyone… so I could kick his ass. 找到他 这样我就可以揍他一顿
[26:20] After he was done with my car, 在他用完我的车之后
[26:21] he parked it next to a hydrant in the Bronx. 他给停在了布朗克斯区一个消防栓旁
[26:24] It took me forever to save up enough 花了我好久才攒够钱
[26:26] to get it out of impound. 把车给赎出来
[26:27] I just got it back, like, last week. 我上周才给拿回来
[26:29] So the car was left virtually undisturbed 所以那车自从他离开后
[26:31] since he disappeared. 就一直没被人碰过吗
[26:32] Yeah. I think so. Why? 对 我想是的 怎么了
[26:36] Is it nearby? 车在附近吗
[26:42] Forgive me for saying this, Dylan, 请恕我直言 狄伦
[26:43] but you don’t strike me as the sort of gentleman 但你在我看来不像是个会去
[26:45] who summers in Connecticut; 康涅狄格州度假日的先生
[26:46] do you know anything about this? 你知道有关这个的事吗
[26:47] What is it? 是什么
[26:48] It’s a ticket for the Bridgeport Ferry, 是去布里奇波特轮渡的票
[26:50] dated 23rd of October, 2018. 时间是2018年10月23日
[26:52] That’s around the same time that Tim disappeared. 正好是蒂姆消失的时间段
[26:55] The day after he was last seen. 是在他最后被看到的一天后
[26:56] That would allow him to stow his vehicle on board 那东西让他可以把车开上船
[26:58] and then cross Long Island Sound to Port Jefferson. 跨越长岛湾到杰斐逊港
[27:00] Was it Tim’s? 那是蒂姆的吗
[27:01] It’s definitely not mine. 反正绝对不是我的
[27:03] Did he say anything about taking any trips? 他有提起过去旅行什么的吗
[27:05] Not to me. 没跟我说过
[27:06] Pungent smell. 刺激性气味
[27:09] I know, man, he punked me hard. 我知道 他整死我了
[27:10] – What does that mean? – I told you. -这话什么意思 -我说了
[27:12] He dumped the car where he knew it’d get towed. 他故意把车停在肯定会被拖走的地方
[27:14] He also filled the trunk with, 他还在车厢里装了
[27:15] like, a million bags of fertilizer. 大概无数袋的肥料
[27:17] I got rid of it, 我都扔了
[27:17] but I’ll never get rid of that smell. 但那气味一直搞不掉
[27:23] I don’t think your friend was punking you, Dylan. 我觉得你朋友不是在整你 狄伦
[27:25] Are those blasting caps? 那是雷管吗
[27:27] To be used in conjunction with the fertilizer, I imagine. 是要跟肥料一起用的 我想
[27:30] I think Tim Bledsoe was planning on 我认为蒂姆·布莱索是准备
[27:31] sinking the Long Island Ferry, 炸沉长岛渡轮
[27:34] and a few hundred people with it. 还有上边的上百名乘客
[27:40] The kid you found in the wall, 你们在墙里找到的那个孩子
[27:41] he was plotting a terror attack? 他在计划恐怖袭击吗
[27:44] Technically, it’s just a theory. 严格来说 那只是个推论
[27:46] But he had all the materials for a fertilizer bomb 但他有着所有制作炸弹的材料
[27:48] in the trunk of a car he stole. 放在了他偷来车辆的车厢里
[27:50] Going by the smell, 根据那味道来看
[27:51] I’m pretty sure the lab is gonna confirm it. 我估计实验室也会证实这推论
[27:53] They’re gonna find traces of solid ammonium nitrate 他们会在那车厢里找到固体硝酸铵
[27:55] fertilizer in the trunk. 肥料的痕迹
[27:57] Same stuff that was used in the Oklahoma City bombing. 和用在俄克拉荷马市爆炸案里的一样
[28:00] He have enough to sink a ship? 他有足够的量炸沉一艘船吗
[28:02] According to Dylan, the trunk was full of it, 根据狄伦的说法 车厢里满满都是
[28:03] at least 800 pounds. 至少有800磅
[28:06] That’s enough to punch a hole in just about anything. 足够在任何地方炸出一个洞了
[28:08] Well, the ferry makes sense if Tim was some kind of 如果蒂姆是什么激进的本地恐怖分子
[28:11] aspiring domestic terrorist. 渡轮的事就说得通了
[28:13] Why else would he drive from Queens to Connecticut 不然为什么他要开车从皇后区到康乃迪克
[28:16] and then drive all the way back to Port Jefferson? 然后再一路开回杰斐逊港
[28:19] I called the ferry. 我联络了渡轮
[28:20] They’re gonna check exact numbers on ridership, 他们会去查准确的乘船人数
[28:22] but best guess, the ship would have gone down 但最起码 那船本会在那天
[28:25] with 200 people on board that day. 连同船上的200名乘客一起下沉
[28:28] Instead, Tim Bledsoe gets shot and stuffed in a wall 但在这计划实施前一天
[28:31] one day before all this is supposed to happen. 蒂姆·布莱索被人枪杀 塞进了墙里
[28:33] I can’t imagine it’s a coincidence, 这绝不是巧合
[28:35] which only leads to more questions. 随之而来的问题就更多了
[28:37] Was this Tim’s plan? 这是蒂姆的计划吗
[28:38] Was he working for someone? 他是在为别人做事吗
[28:39] Did his accomplice get cold feet? 他的同伙最后时刻怂了吗
[28:41] Crossed my mind, the guy who shot him 我曾想过 杀他的人
[28:43] did the world a pretty big favor. 为世界帮了个挺大的忙
[28:45] But if we’re talking about some hero 但如果这人是个
[28:46] who learned what Tim was up to, 知道蒂姆计划的英雄
[28:48] why not call the cops? 他为什么不报警呢
[28:49] Why shoot a cop to keep it all a secret? 为什么要向一个警察开枪来隐瞒这事
[28:52] I agree. It doesn’t make any sense. 我同意 实在说不通
[28:53] Someone had to know Tim’s plan. 一定有人知道蒂姆的计划
[28:56] I got to let the feds in on all this, 我得通知联调局这案子
[28:58] see if he was on their radar. 看他们有没有关注过他
[29:00] I’m guessing you don’t want to join me. 我猜你不想跟我一起去吧
[29:02] Actually, I want to talk to Tim’s mother again. 实际上 我想再跟蒂姆的妈妈聊聊
[29:04] She didn’t think he was such a bad kid. 她并不觉得她儿子这么坏
[29:05] I want to know if she was lying to me or just herself. 我想知道她是在骗我还是自欺欺人
[29:12] You think Tim wanted to kill people? 你们说蒂姆想要杀人
[29:15] We know it’s hard to hear, but we don’t have 我们知道这很难接受 但基于目前的发现
[29:17] a better explanation for what we found so far. 实在没有更好的解释了
[29:19] Can you think of another reason he would have bought 他买了一张布里奇波特渡轮的票
[29:20] a ticket for the Bridgeport Ferry? 你能想到其它可能的原因吗
[29:22] Do you have friends or relatives in Connecticut? 你们在康涅狄格州有亲戚朋友吗
[29:25] I have no idea why he would’ve wanted to drive up there, 我不知道他为什么会想去那里
[29:27] but what you’re saying… 但你们是说…
[29:30] a-a bomb? 一枚炸弹
[29:31] It’s not possible. 这不可能
[29:33] I would know. 我会知道的
[29:34] Well, maybe some part of you did know subconsciously? 也许你潜意识里的确知道
[29:40] You trying to cover for him? 你是想为他隐瞒吗
[29:42] This is ridiculous. 这太荒谬了
[29:43] My son was not a bomber. 我儿子不是炸弹客
[29:45] Perhaps not. 也许不是
[29:46] We’re by no means certain that he acted alone. 我们并不确定他是单独行动的
[29:49] Plot like this requires considerable planning, 这种事通常需要精心计划
[29:52] sophistication, and technical expertise. 丰富的知识和专业技术
[29:54] You said that Tim fell in with the wrong crowd. 你说过蒂姆交友不慎
[29:56] Can you think of anyone in particular 能想到什么特别的人
[29:57] who might have gotten in his ear? 可能影响了他吗
[29:59] Anyone who knew how to build 一个知道如何制作
[30:00] a fertilizer bomb? 化肥炸弹的人
[30:04] You know something. 你知道什么
[30:08] No, I don’t, but… 不 我不知道 但是
[30:10] but you said “fertilizer.” 你提到化肥
[30:13] That’s right. He had a lot of it. 没错 他囤了很多
[30:15] Right before Tim went missing, about a week, maybe, 大概在蒂姆失踪前一周
[30:17] I lost my credit card. 我的信用卡丢了
[30:19] Or I thought I did. I-I didn’t want to believe it was Tim. 或者我以为弄丢了 我不愿相信是他偷的
[30:22] There were these weird charges. 卡上有些很奇怪的消费
[30:24] I called and complained. 我打电话投诉
[30:25] I told the company they were fraud, 告诉信用卡公司那是诈骗
[30:27] and they canceled them. 他们就撤销了
[30:28] But it was Tim. 但其实是蒂姆
[30:32] He bought a lot of other stuff, too. 他还买了很多其它东西
[30:36] But it could just be a coincidence, right? 但这可能只是巧合 对吧
[30:38] I mean, it-it could’ve been fraud. 我是说可能真的是诈骗
[30:41] We need to see those charges. 我们得看看消费记录
[30:53] The investigation into your shooting proceeds apace. 你的枪击案调查进展很快
[30:56] I’m confident we’ll find the person responsible. 我相信我们就快找到枪手了
[31:02] Also… hello. 还有 你好
[31:09] It’s my understanding that, despite your condition, 我认为尽管你现在情况不佳
[31:12] you might understand some, if not all, of what I’m saying. 我的话你即便不能都理解 也许也能明白一些
[31:19] Of course it’s more likely I’m just talking to myself. 当然更有可能我只是在自言自语
[31:23] What you did to Watson… 你对华生的所做所为
[31:28] You jeopardized everything. Yeah. 你破坏了一切
[31:33] I know 我知道
[31:34] Hannah’s your daughter, so… 汉娜是你女儿 所以
[31:41] I would have understood. 我本会理解
[31:44] I would have helped you. 我本会帮你的
[31:48] And-and I want you to know that I forgive you. 我还想让你知道 我原谅你了
[31:52] Of course I do. 这是当然
[32:00] Should’ve got yourself shot a lot sooner, 你该早点挨枪子的
[32:02] we could have settled this all then. 我们就能更早冰释前嫌了
[32:10] How much of that did you hear? 你听到了多少
[32:17] I came in at “I forgive you.” 我进来时你正说”我原谅你了”
[32:21] How did you get past the guy in the hall? 你是怎么绕过走廊里那家伙的
[32:26] I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have come. 很抱歉 我不该来的
[32:28] No, I’m glad you did. 不 我很高兴你来了
[32:31] I think he would be, too. 我觉得他也会高兴的
[32:35] You know, I don’t know what went down between you guys last year, 我不知道去年你俩之间发生了什么
[32:39] I mean, not really, 不是特别清楚
[32:43] but I know that he missed you. 但我知道他很想你
[32:45] Every day. 每天都是
[32:46] He loves you. 他爱你
[32:49] I mean, he can’t say it right now. 虽然他现在没法说出口
[32:52] Hell, he probably couldn’t say it even if he was awake… 就算他醒着 他大概也说不出口
[32:56] but he does. 但这是真的
[33:00] Did you get to say everything you wanted to? 你想说的话都说完了吗
[33:06] 932 bucks. That’s all it costs to build a car bomb, huh? 932块 做个炸弹只需要这么点钱
[33:10] If you’re making it out of gardening supplies, 如果你是用园艺用品来做的话
[33:12] but that’s not why I wanted you to see that statement. 但这不是我给你看这个的主要原因
[33:14] Check out the highlighted charges. 看我高亮出来的部分
[33:17] Looks like all the purchases Tim’s mom 看起来蒂姆的母亲标注成诈骗的所有购买
[33:19] flagged as fraud were at businesses in the Bronx. 都是跟布朗克斯的企业达成的交易
[33:22] See all the little ones from Natty G’s? 看到纳蒂·G的那几小笔了吗
[33:24] So that is a diner 那是莫里斯高地
[33:25] attached to a youth hostel in Morris Heights. 一家青年旅舍的附属餐厅
[33:28] So you know where Tim was staying before he died. 所以你知道蒂姆死前待在哪里了
[33:31] Better than that. I have footage of Tim being abducted. 不止如此 我还有蒂姆被绑架的录像
[33:36] So it happened out front, 发生在正门前
[33:38] the night before he was going to Connecticut to set sail. 就在他打算去康涅狄格州起航前一晚
[33:42] Nobody ever saw this? 没人看过这录像吗
[33:44] He was checked in under a fake name, so nobody knew to look. 他用假名登记的 没人想到去查看
[33:47] But the building across the street 但街对面的大楼
[33:49] has an exterior security camera that caught the whole thing. 有个外部的摄像头拍到了一切
[33:52] Time-stamped 22:34. 时间戳是22:34
[33:57] Okay. There’s Tim. 好吧 那是蒂姆
[33:58] Now there’s just a second at the end, 只有一秒就结束了
[34:00] you get a glimpse of the guy, but you can see, plain as day, 但可以清楚地看到
[34:02] he’s carrying a gun. There. 他带了枪 那里
[34:04] That’s got to be enough for facial recognition. 肯定足够做面部识别了
[34:07] Actually, we won’t need it. I met that bastard yesterday. 其实不需要了 我昨天见过那混蛋
[34:13] Hon, I’m heading to the store. 亲爱的 我要去趟商店
[34:15] We need anything besides detergent and lunch meat? 除了洗衣粉和午餐肉 还需要什么吗
[34:18] No, I think that’s it. 不用了 应该够了
[34:35] Pat, did you forget something? 帕特 你忘拿什么东西了吗
[34:37] All units, be advised, subject knows we’re out here. 所有单位注意 目标知道我们在外面
[34:45] He heard us. They’re pretty sure. 他听到我们了 他们很确定
[34:47] He’s got six registered guns and two kids inside. 他有六把登记注册的枪 里面还有两个孩子
[34:51] All right, tell your men to stand down. 好吧 让你的人待命
[34:53] I got to talk to him. 我去跟他谈谈
[35:00] Patrick Meers. 帕特里克·米尔斯
[35:01] Come out with your hands up. 举起双手走出来
[35:03] We don’t want to see anyone in that house get hurt, Patrick. 我们不想看到屋里的任何人受伤 帕特里克
[35:22] All my weapons are on the floor by the door. 我的武器都放在门边的地上了
[35:26] Please, my family’s inside. 拜托 我的家人在里面
[35:29] Don’t move. 别动
[35:30] See if there’s additional weapons. 看还有没有其他武器
[35:41] I don’t know if you need me to sign something, 我不知道你是否需要我签些什么
[35:43] or if me just saying it’s enough, but I did it. 还是我口头说就够了 是我干的
[35:48] Mr. Meers, to be clear, you’re confessing 米尔斯先生 我得说清楚 你是在承认
[35:50] – to killing Tim Bledsoe and… – Yeah. -杀了蒂姆·布莱索和… -是的
[35:53] Yeah, I’ll tell you everything. You deserve that at least. 是的 我会交代一切 应该让你们知道
[35:58] I didn’t really want to shoot that cop, 我没开枪打那警察的
[36:01] the captain. 那个警监
[36:02] I didn’t want to, but he figured it out. 我没想的 但他发现了
[36:05] Let’s start at the beginning. 我们从头说起吧
[36:06] You told me yesterday 你昨天跟我说
[36:07] Tim Bledsoe was just a stranger who sucker punched you. 蒂姆·布莱索只是个打了你的陌生人
[36:10] Now we’ll get into why in a minute, 我们马上会说到原因
[36:12] but I’m having a hard time believing that’s all there was to it. 但我很难相信那就是全部原因
[36:16] It was stupid. Okay? I should’ve let it drop. 很蠢 好吗 我该放下的
[36:20] But it just didn’t sit right. You know, this punk jumped me 可那种解决方式不对 那混蛋袭击了我
[36:23] and he was gonna skate? 而他却能溜之大吉
[36:24] You don’t expect us to believe this was all over a bar fight? 你不会指望我们相信一切只为了一次酒吧斗殴吧
[36:27] I thought the cops were gonna charge him with assault, 我以为警察会告他袭击
[36:30] but his dad got him off. 可他爸帮他摆脱了起诉
[36:32] It wasn’t right. 那样不对
[36:34] I guess I… wanted revenge, you could call it. 可能我是想复仇吧 可以这么说
[36:38] So this kid, 那么这个孩子
[36:39] who you didn’t know 在他在酒吧找你打架前
[36:40] until he picked a fight with you at a bar, 你并不认识他
[36:44] how’d you find him? 你怎么找到他的
[36:46] The people at the bar, when I went back, 我回酒吧的时候 那里的人
[36:48] they knew where he was staying. 他们知道他待在哪里
[36:50] I had my gun, so I caught him when he left his place. 我带了枪 所以在他离开前找到了他
[36:53] Got him into the car to have a chat. 把他带上车谈了谈
[36:55] I don’t even know what we were gonna talk about, 我都没想好要跟他谈什么
[36:57] but we didn’t get that far. He tried to grab my gun. 但没来得及到那一步 他想抢我的枪
[37:00] So you shoot him. 所以你就开枪打了他
[37:02] Now you’ve got a body to get rid of. 于是你有一具尸体要处理了
[37:04] You take him to the baseball field. 你把他带去了棒球场
[37:07] I’m an electrician. 我是个电工
[37:09] I got a partner, Scott Darnell. 我有个搭档 斯科特·达内尔
[37:11] He didn’t have anything to do with this, 他跟这件事没有关系
[37:13] but he’s how I knew about the field. 但我是通过他知道那个棒球场的
[37:17] He umps games up there in Queens 皇后区有些比赛 他在那里当裁判
[37:19] and his brother’s the commissioner or whatever. 他兄弟是主管人还是什么的
[37:22] He was helping ’em finish the snack bar. 他在帮他们的小吃店做收尾工作
[37:25] I got it from the league 我从联盟那里听说
[37:26] that field was built by Hansen Construction. 那球场是汉森建筑公司修建的
[37:30] They just poured the foundation. Walked off the job. 他们打了地基就罢工了
[37:33] Scotty was finishing it pro bono. 斯科特在无偿帮忙收尾
[37:35] We got a picture of the ribbon-cutting in our office. 我们办公室有张剪彩的照片
[37:39] That’s why we’re here now. 所以我们现在才会坐在这里
[37:40] That’s when the captain came to see you. 警监就是那时候去找你的
[37:43] Yeah, he saw the photo and the date on it, 是的 他看到了照片和上面的日期
[37:45] same week Tim went missing. 跟蒂姆失踪是同一周
[37:47] He said he was going back over the case, 他说他在重新梳理那案子
[37:49] talking to everybody in the file. 跟档案里的每个人谈话
[37:50] He didn’t push it, but 他没逼我 但
[37:53] I could tell he saw how nervous I was. 我知道他看出来我有多紧张了
[37:55] So when he left, I followed him. 所以他走后 我跟踪了他
[37:57] My stomach dropped 我看到他
[37:58] when he started going towards the field. 朝着球场去了 心都沉了
[38:00] He was gonna find Tim. I-I had to stop him. 他会发现蒂姆 我得阻止他
[38:02] Tried to, at least. He fired back. 至少得试试 他开枪还击了
[38:04] That’s how he got to his car. 所以他才有机会上了车
[38:05] By the time I got to mine, he was gone. 等我到自己车上时 他已经不见了
[38:10] That’s the whole story. 这就是全部经过
[38:13] For what it’s worth, 如果这话有用的话
[38:14] – I’m-I’m really sorry. – You’re lying. -我真的非常抱歉 -你在撒谎
[38:18] What? 什么
[38:18] There’s a couple of key ingredients 你的故事里
[38:20] missing from your story. 缺了几样很关键的元素
[38:23] I don’t know what you mean. 我不明白你的意思
[38:24] Yeah, you do. 不 你明白
[38:25] Tim Bledsoe was gonna blow up the Bridgeport Ferry 如果你那天没打死蒂姆·布莱索 他本打算
[38:28] the day after you shot him. 在第二天炸了布里奇波特渡轮
[38:30] What? 什么
[38:31] Come clean, man. How were you involved? 老实交代吧 伙计 你跟这事有多少关系
[38:35] I’m sorry, I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. 抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
[38:38] He was really gonna blow up a ferry? 他真打算炸一艘渡轮
[38:39] You knew he was. 你知道他会的
[38:42] No. You’re wrong, okay? 不 你搞错了 好吗
[38:43] This is the first I’m hearing about it. 这是我头一回听说这事
[38:46] So what now? Do I get a lawyer? 现在怎样 我能找个律师吗
[38:53] He’s lying. 他在说谎
[38:55] He is, at the very least, suppressing a larger truth. 至少在掩盖一个更大的真相
[38:57] I’ve been digging into Mr. Meers. 我一直在查这个米尔斯
[38:59] He is, from all outward appearances, a Boy Scout. 从表面来看 他是个童子军
[39:01] Served two tours in Afghanistan 在阿富汗服役过两期
[39:03] before an honorable discharge. 后来光荣退伍了
[39:04] He has two young children and an accountant wife 他有两个年幼的孩子 妻子是会计师
[39:06] with the world’s most banal social media presence. 有着最典型的社交媒体形象
[39:09] Never so much as an overdue library book, 从不出格 比如介素逾期不还什么的
[39:11] and the only mention of him in the news 新闻里唯一一次提到他
[39:13] is an article in which he chased down 是一篇文章报导他
[39:14] a purse snatcher 在布鲁克林一座清真寺外
[39:15] who robbed an imam’s wife outside a mosque in Brooklyn. 追捕过一个偷伊玛目妻子钱包的扒手
[39:19] In other words, 换句话说
[39:19] not the bio of a guy who decides to murder someone 不是那种会因为一个月前的酒吧斗殴
[39:21] over a month-old bar fight. 而决定杀人的人
[39:25] You said the case is all but closed? 你说那案子已经结了
[39:28] It’s what the department wants. 那是局里的意思
[39:30] He never wavered from his story, and there’s no way to prove 他从没动摇过他的说法 也无法证明
[39:32] that he knew about Tim Bledsoe’s plan to blow up the ferry, 他事先知道蒂姆要炸渡轮的计划
[39:36] but he did. 可他知道
[39:38] It was written all over his face. 他脸上都写着呢
[39:39] Perhaps the two of them got talking that night in the bar. 也许他俩那晚在酒吧谈到了
[39:42] Tim got so drunk, he tipped his hand, 蒂姆醉得不轻 可能说漏了嘴
[39:44] Patrick decided to play hero. 帕特里克决定做英雄
[39:47] A month later? And without saying a word to the police? 等了一个月 而且没对警察透漏半个字
[39:52] Perhaps Tim Bledsoe is not the lone wolf 也许蒂姆·布莱索
[39:53] that we thought he was. 不是我们想象的那种独狼
[39:54] He’s part of a terror cell, along with Meers. 他是恐怖组织的一份子 米尔斯也是
[39:57] The group had doubts about Tim’s plan or his loyalty, 组织对蒂姆的计划和他的忠诚有怀疑
[40:01] and Meers was sent to dispatch him. 派米尔斯去除掉他
[40:02] Well, Tim’s mental health 蒂姆的精神状况
[40:06] obviously wasn’t great. 显然不太好
[40:07] He could’ve been radicalized. 他可能被激进想法洗脑了
[40:08] And Patrick wouldn’t be the first vet 帕特里克不会是第一个
[40:10] to come back from Afghanistan with a new and toxic ideology. 从阿富汗回来 带着新式有毒理想的老兵
[40:14] If you’re right, there could be plans 如果你是对的 可能还有更多
[40:15] for more attacks in New York. 袭击纽约的计划
[40:18] I’ll call Marcus in the morning, 我一早就打给马库斯
[40:19] let him know this is something he should look into. 让他知道这事他得查查
[40:21] In the meantime, I’m gonna pack. 与此同时 我要去收拾行李了
[40:23] You should do the same. 你也一样
[40:24] The car’s coming to pick us up tomorrow at 6:00. 车会在明早六点来接我们
[40:34] – Don’t pack. – What? -别收拾了 -什么
[40:36] Don’t pack. Stay. 别收拾了 留下吧
[40:38] The department might be through with Meers, 局里跟米尔斯可能完事了
[40:40] but you and Marcus don’t have to be. 但你跟马库斯没必要说再见
[40:43] It could be good for you. You said in London 这样也许对你有好处 你在伦敦时说过
[40:44] – that you missed it here. – Yeah, but… -你想念这里 -是的 可是
[40:46] Stay. Make sure there’s no more danger, 留下吧 确保没有更多危险
[40:47] no active terror cell. 没有活跃的恐怖组织
[40:49] What about you? 那你呢
[40:52] I could stay, too. 我也可以留下
[40:55] No. No, there’s no way. 不 不可能
[40:58] There’s no way I’m gonna stay here with you 我不可能跟你待在这里
[40:59] and worry the whole time that you’re gonna get arrested. 还得随时担心你会被逮捕
[41:03] Then I’ll go. 那我就走
[41:05] You can do what you’ve been pretending to do 你可以做你这几天
[41:06] the last few days: 一直假装在做的事
[41:07] keep me apprised in London, 随时让身在伦敦的我知道情况
[41:09] and I’ll help you from there. 我在那边帮你
[41:12] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[41:14] No… but what choice do we have? 不确定 但我们还有别的选择吗
[42:00] Next. 下一个
[42:05] Sir. 先生
[42:07] What are you doing? 你要做什么
[42:07] I’m here to surrender myself. My name is Sherlock Holmes. 我是来自首的 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[42:11] I’m wanted for the murder of Michael Rowan. 我是迈克·罗温被杀一案的通缉犯
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme