时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hannah Gregson just found her roommate strangled in her house. | 汉娜·格雷森刚发现她室友在家被勒死了 |
[00:04] | This is not just a homicide. | 这不只是一场谋杀 |
[00:06] | This is a serial killer announcing himself. | 这是一个连环杀手的声明 |
[00:08] | Getting away with murder is an incredible feeling. | 逃脱谋杀罪可是无与伦比的感受 |
[00:11] | I should have realized sooner what Michael really was. | 我早就该察觉到迈克究竟是什么样的人 |
[00:13] | Special Agent Mallick. | 马利克特别探员 |
[00:14] | So you’re covering the Michael Rowan investigation for the Bureau? | 所以联调局让你接管对迈克·罗温的调查了 |
[00:24] | It’s over, Joan. | 结束了 乔恩 |
[00:30] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[00:32] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[00:33] | Michael got it worse. | 迈克更惨 |
[00:34] | We still don’t know his whereabouts. | 我们还不知道他在哪 |
[00:36] | Just find him. | 找到他 |
[00:37] | His body just turned up at a transfer station | 他的尸体刚出现在环卫局设的 |
[00:40] | that the sanitation department uses. | 一处中转站里 |
[00:42] | I’ve just been informed that Joan | 我刚被告知 乔恩 |
[00:44] | is gonna have to surrender herself to the FBI. | 必须去联调局投案 |
[00:47] | She’s their prime suspect. | 她是首要嫌疑人 |
[01:05] | Thanks for coming in, Ms. Watson. | 谢谢你过来 华生女士 |
[01:08] | The other day, it was Joan. | 上次你还叫我乔恩 |
[01:10] | That was before Michael Rowan’s body turned up | 那时迈克·罗温的尸体还没出现在 |
[01:12] | at a waste transfer station. | 垃圾中转站前 |
[01:15] | You think I killed Michael. | 你觉得我杀了迈克 |
[01:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:18] | Best we can tell is he died early yesterday morning. | 我们只知道他死于昨天一早 |
[01:22] | If you can account for your whereabouts, | 如果你能说出你当时在哪 |
[01:24] | we can stop this right here | 我们可以马上停止审讯 |
[01:25] | and get you back on this side of the table. | 让你变回进行调查的这一方 |
[01:27] | I was at my parents’. | 我在我父母家 |
[01:29] | I went there after I left the hospital. | 我离开医院后就去了那里 |
[01:31] | You mean after the victim tried to kill you? | 你是说在被害人试图杀了你以后 |
[01:33] | “The victim”? | 他是被害人 |
[01:35] | He’s the one that’s dead. | 毕竟他是死了的那个 |
[01:37] | You said you went to your parents’, | 你说你去了父母家 |
[01:38] | but your stepfather is out of town on a book tour. | 但你继父出城去进行新书签售了 |
[01:41] | I meant I was at their house. | 我是说我在他们家 |
[01:43] | Was there anyone there besides your mother? | 当时除了你母亲外还有别人在吗 |
[01:45] | I ask because I’m told she suffers from dementia. | 我问是因为我被告知她有痴呆症 |
[01:51] | Are you gonna tell me why you think I killed Michael or not? | 你打算告诉我你为什么觉得我杀了迈克吗 |
[01:55] | In a word, obsession. | 一词以概之 痴迷 |
[01:58] | This case took over your whole existence. | 这个案子占据了你的全部生活 |
[02:00] | You knew better than anyone what kind of monster he was. | 你比所有人都更清楚他是怎样的怪物 |
[02:02] | The way he injected himself into your partner’s life, | 他强行把自己挤入你搭档的生活 |
[02:05] | feeding him victims, preying on him | 喂给他被害人 在他的神经类疾病 |
[02:07] | when he was recovering from a neurological condition. | 有所好转时 折磨他 |
[02:09] | It must be hard, someone you care about | 这一定很很难接受 你在意的人 |
[02:12] | being taken in by a serial killer. | 被一个连环杀手玩弄 |
[02:15] | It was personal the way you attacked this case. | 你调查这个案子的方式是带有私人情绪的 |
[02:17] | I saw it myself– you kept putting in the hours | 我亲眼所见 在他消失后 |
[02:19] | after he dropped off the grid. | 你还在努力地寻找 |
[02:21] | – You kept searching. – I had a job to do. | -你一直在搜查 -那是工作 |
[02:24] | He killed 16 people. | 他杀了16个人 |
[02:25] | That we know of. | 还只是已知的 |
[02:27] | We have no idea what kind of secrets this man took to his grave. | 我们不知道他带了怎样的秘密进入坟墓 |
[02:30] | How many more victims he killed, where he buried them. | 他杀了多少人 他把她们埋在了哪里 |
[02:33] | Where’s the justice for them and their families? | 对她们和她们的家人而言 正义何在 |
[02:35] | I wanted him behind bars, too. | 我也想抓他入狱 |
[02:37] | Maybe you used to, before he invaded your home. | 或许你曾经的确如此 在他闯入你家之前 |
[02:41] | Before he tried to kill you. | 在他试图杀了你之前 |
[02:44] | Yesterday morning, | 昨天早上 |
[02:45] | Michael Rowan called his buddy, William Bazemore. | 迈克·罗温打了电话给他朋友威廉·巴兹莫尔 |
[02:49] | We think he made the call over the Internet, | 我们认为他是用互联网打的 |
[02:50] | because we haven’t been able to trace it. | 因为我们无法查到这个电话 |
[02:52] | Mr. Bazemore wasn’t there, so Rowan left a message. | 巴兹莫尔先生当时没接 所以罗温留了语音 |
[02:57] | Hey, William, it’s me. | 威廉 是我 |
[02:58] | I wanted to check on you. | 我想确认下你是否还好 |
[03:00] | Uh, look, you’re gonna hear some things on the news about me. | 听着 你将会听到一些关于我的事 |
[03:03] | I, uh, wanted you to know they’re not true. | 我想让你知道 那些都不是真的 |
[03:07] | Joan! | 乔恩 |
[03:12] | Is there anything you’d like to say? | 你还有什么想说的吗 |
[03:18] | I’d like my lawyer now. | 我要我的律师 |
[03:52] | I have to say, I was surprised when I got your call. | 不得不说 我很惊讶会接到你的电话 |
[03:54] | You’re the finest defense attorney in New York, Ms. Donnely. | 你是纽约最好的辩护律师 唐纳利女士 |
[03:56] | What’s surprising about a murder suspect | 一个杀人嫌犯付定金请你来 |
[03:58] | putting you on retainer? | 这有什么值得惊讶的 |
[04:00] | I’ve lost six trials defending people you helped put away. | 我曾输了六场辩护官司 都是拜你所赐 |
[04:03] | The surprise was that you would trust me with your life. | 我惊讶的是 你居然放心把命交给我 |
[04:06] | I’ve seen you in court. | 我见过你在法庭上的样子 |
[04:07] | You only lost those cases | 你之所以输了那些官司 |
[04:08] | because those clients were guilty. | 是因为那些人真的有罪 |
[04:11] | I’m not guilty. | 而我无罪 |
[04:13] | Michael Rowan identified you as his attacker. | 迈克·罗温认出了袭击他的人是你 |
[04:16] | How do you explain that? | 你作何解释 |
[04:17] | I can’t. | 我无法解释 |
[04:19] | I just keep thinking that he… | 我只是一直在想 |
[04:21] | suffered trauma to his skull. | 他头骨受了伤 |
[04:24] | Maybe he was confused. | 也许他迷糊了 |
[04:25] | Maybe I was the last person on his mind. | 也许我是他脑子里的最后一个人 |
[04:26] | – I don’t know. – Well, the truth is… | -我不知道 -其实… |
[04:30] | the tape’s not the scariest thing you’re up against. | 录音带不是你要面对的最糟的事 |
[04:32] | Mallick is. | 而是马利克 |
[04:34] | She’s as sharp as they come. | 她志在必得 |
[04:36] | Then why is she so determined to sacrifice an innocent woman | 那她为什么想让一个无辜的女人 |
[04:39] | at the altar of a mass murderer? | 牺牲在一个杀人魔手里 |
[04:42] | Maybe she wants a high-profile clearance to shine her own star. | 也许她想高调彰显自己的功劳 |
[04:45] | Maybe she really is outraged | 也许她真的很愤怒 |
[04:48] | that some of Rowan’s murder victims will never be identified. | 一些受害者可能永远都查不清身份了 |
[04:51] | Either way, she’s telegraphing what she wants. | 无论如何 她在勾画她想要的情景 |
[04:55] | And that’s you behind bars. | 也就是让你进监狱 |
[05:04] | Will you be returning to your parents’ house? | 你要回你父母家吗 |
[05:06] | No. | 不 |
[05:08] | I don’t want them anywhere near this. | 我不想让他们卷进来 |
[05:13] | Did you do it? | 是你干的吗 |
[05:20] | Did I do what? | 什么是我干的吗 |
[05:22] | Kill Michael. | 杀了迈克 |
[05:27] | I would understand. | 我能理解的 |
[05:29] | In fact, I would do everything in my power | 事实上 我会尽我所能 |
[05:31] | to make sure you got away with it. | 帮你摆脱罪名 |
[05:34] | No, I did not kill Michael. | 不 我没杀迈克 |
[05:37] | Did you? | 是你吗 |
[05:38] | You think I wouldn’t have told you? | 你觉得我会不告诉你吗 |
[05:40] | You thought I wouldn’t have told you. | 你觉得我会不告诉你吗 |
[05:43] | I did not kill Michael Rowan. | 我没杀迈克·罗温 |
[05:46] | Which is apparently the name of the club we’ll be forming. | 看来我俩要组成一个叫”没杀罗温”的社团了 |
[05:51] | Obviously, we need to identify the real culprit. | 显然我们得找出真正的罪犯 |
[05:55] | And Agent Mallick will not be making that easy. | 而马利克探员不会让这事好办的 |
[05:58] | She’s already warned us to stay away from the precinct. | 她已经警告我们远离分局 |
[06:01] | We will not have access to the department or its resources. | 我们没法接触警局和它的资源 |
[06:04] | We won’t know what evidence has been gathered | 我们没法知道联调局收集了什么证据 |
[06:06] | or how the Bureau plans to use it. | 以及他们准备怎么用它 |
[06:08] | She’s made the rules of the game quite clear. | 她把游戏规则制定得很清楚 |
[06:12] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[06:15] | We cheat. | 我们作弊 |
[06:34] | I like the new place. | 我喜欢你的新家 |
[06:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:39] | How’s Joan? | 乔恩怎么样了 |
[06:41] | Remarkably well for a woman who, on consecutive days, | 作为一个无暇喘息的女人已经很好了 |
[06:43] | was brutally attacked by a serial killer | 被一个连环杀手暴打一顿 |
[06:45] | and then threatened with imprisonment for his murder. | 又因为他的死而被威胁要进监狱 |
[06:49] | She didn’t do it, by the way. | 顺便说一句 不是她干的 |
[06:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:54] | So you also know why I’m here. | 所以你也知道我为什么来 |
[06:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:58] | I need everything. | 我需要所有东西 |
[06:59] | I need every report, every file. | 我需要所有的报告和文件 |
[07:03] | – Sherlock… – It wasn’t a request. | -夏洛克… -这不是请求 |
[07:05] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[07:06] | There’s too many eyes on this. | 有太多人在盯着这事 |
[07:08] | Too much attention. | 关注度太高 |
[07:09] | – Captain. – I can’t do it, okay? | -警监 -我做不到 好吗 |
[07:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:13] | She didn’t kill Michael Rowan. | 她没杀迈克·罗温 |
[07:15] | The evidence is going to show that. | 证据会证明的 |
[07:19] | You’re just going to have to be patient. | 你只需要耐心一点 |
[07:21] | No, I don’t think I will. | 不 我觉得我做不到 |
[07:45] | It’s okay. I’m awake. | 没关系 我醒着呢 |
[07:49] | Couldn’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[07:50] | I would lie and say it was the cracked ribs, but… | 我可以撒谎说是因为肋骨疼 但是… |
[07:55] | How’d it go with the captain? | 警监那边情况如何 |
[07:57] | Poorly. | 很糟 |
[07:58] | He won’t be helping us. | 他不会帮我们 |
[08:01] | That’s why I broke into the morgue last night. | 所以我昨晚闯进了停尸间 |
[08:03] | Made a copy of Michael’s autopsy report. | 复印了一份迈克的验尸报告 |
[08:08] | I also have his body downstairs. | 我还把他的尸体放在了楼下 |
[08:16] | As we assumed, cause of death– | 跟我们想的一样 死因… |
[08:18] | blunt-force trauma to the head. | 头部钝器创伤 |
[08:21] | So his right eye was lacerated, | 他的右眼破裂 |
[08:22] | his orbital bone was broken, | 颧骨骨折 |
[08:24] | and the wound would have dripped blood into both eyes. | 伤口会让双眼充血 |
[08:27] | Meaning he wasn’t just concussed | 意味着他在指认你是凶手时 |
[08:28] | when he identified you as his killer. | 不光是迷糊的 |
[08:30] | He was half blind. | 他当时是半瞎的 |
[08:32] | So, is that for my modesty? | 挡住那里是为了不让我尴尬吗 |
[08:34] | Mine, actually. | 其实是为了我 |
[08:35] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:36] | There were no clues there. | 那里没有线索 |
[08:38] | Just confirmation of every stereotype | 只是为了符合人们 |
[08:39] | anyone’s ever assumed about men who hurt women. | 对伤害女人的男人的刻板印象 |
[08:42] | I thought the most interesting part of his anatomy | 我觉得对他的解剖最有趣的部分 |
[08:44] | was his upper torso. | 在他的上半身 |
[08:47] | Note the wound you inflicted. | 注意你造成的伤口 |
[08:49] | Somebody stitched it up. | 有人把它缝合了 |
[08:51] | Not the medical examiner. | 不是法医 |
[08:54] | He writes in his report it was sutured | 他在报告里写着这个伤口 |
[08:55] | no more than two hours after Michael sustained it. | 是在受伤后两小时内缝合的 |
[08:58] | There’s no way he did that himself. | 不可能是他自己缝的 |
[09:01] | I wager the FBI’s canvassing hospitals | 我打赌现在联调局正在 |
[09:03] | and medical and veterinary offices as we speak. | 搜查医院和兽医站 |
[09:06] | That makes sense, | 有道理 |
[09:07] | but I don’t think the person who did this has an office. | 但我觉得干这事的人没有办公室 |
[09:09] | I think he’s a combat medic. | 我觉得他是个军医 |
[09:11] | Or at least he was a long time ago. | 至少很久以前是 |
[09:13] | Looks like the wound was closed | 看起来伤口是用 |
[09:15] | with an oh-silk on a curved needle. | 弯针和丝线缝合的 |
[09:18] | But what really stands out is the color: black. | 但特殊的是它的颜色 黑色 |
[09:21] | I took a course in emergency medicine, | 我上过急救医学的课 |
[09:23] | and the professor showed us slides of sutures | 教授给我们看过军医缝合伤口的 |
[09:25] | done by combat medics. | 幻灯片 |
[09:27] | Most of what he showed us was from the Vietnam War, | 他给我们看的大部分是来自越战的 |
[09:29] | but the sutures looked exactly like these. | 但那些缝合伤口看起来和这个一样 |
[09:31] | If you’re right, | 如果你说得没错 |
[09:32] | Michael either went back in time to the Tet Offensive | 迈克要么穿越回了”新年攻势”战役 |
[09:35] | or he visited someone with medical training | 要么去拜访了某个在六十年代 |
[09:38] | and supplies from the 1960s. | 受过医疗培训而且有医疗用品的人 |
[09:40] | There’s gotta be thousands of Vietnam vets living in New York. | 纽约可能有几千名越战老兵 |
[09:42] | Yes. | 没错 |
[09:45] | Lucky for us, | 幸运的是 |
[09:46] | I think I know the one we’re looking for. | 我想我知道我们要找的是哪个 |
[09:53] | Here. | 来 |
[09:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:56] | Sherlock, right? | 你叫夏洛克 对吧 |
[09:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:59] | Seen you at a few meetings. | 看你来参加过几次互助会 |
[10:00] | Denny. Vietnam veteran. | 丹尼 越战老兵 |
[10:03] | Oh, what gave it away? | 是什么出卖了我 |
[10:06] | You were a combat medic. | 你曾经是个军医 |
[10:07] | You, uh, suffered from PTSD, which you treated with heroin. | 你用海洛因治疗你的创伤后应激障碍 |
[10:09] | You were on and off it for years, | 你吸毒戒毒很多年 |
[10:10] | but the last time I saw you, you were ten years sober. | 但我上次见你时 你已经戒毒十年了 |
[10:14] | You shared with the group that you had another addiction, | 你和互助小组分享说你还有另一种瘾 |
[10:16] | which was collecting, uh, memorabilia | 也就是收集你参加过的 |
[10:18] | from the war that you fought in. | 那场战争的纪念品 |
[10:20] | I was impressed I remembered your name. | 我能记住你的名字已经很不容易了 |
[10:23] | That’s some memory you got. | 你的记性真好 |
[10:25] | Actually, it’s your collection I’d like to talk to you about. | 其实我是想跟你聊聊你的收藏 |
[10:28] | Safe to assume that you’ve acquired | 你应该还有一两个 |
[10:30] | a vintage medical field kit or two over the years? | 古老的战场医疗包吧 |
[10:34] | Yeah, meeting’s getting started. We should find some seats. | 互助会要开始了 我们该去找座位了 |
[10:37] | No, I think we should take this conversation somewhere else. | 不 我觉得我们应该换个地方聊聊 |
[10:39] | Unless you’d like me to share with the group | 除非你想让我跟小组分享 |
[10:41] | that you stitched up a wounded serial killer the other night. | 你那天晚上给连环杀手缝合了伤口 |
[10:46] | You gotta understand, | 你要理解 |
[10:47] | when Michael showed up at my place, | 当迈克出现在我家时 |
[10:50] | he was just another guy from meetings. | 他只是互助会上的一个人 |
[10:53] | All the stuff I’ve heard about | 过去几个晚上 |
[10:55] | on the news over the past couple nights… | 我在新闻上听到的那些事… |
[11:00] | it blew my mind. | 让我很惊讶 |
[11:02] | I mean, you’d think you’d know | 我是说 人总会觉得 |
[11:03] | a serial killer when you see one. | 自己能识别出连环杀手 |
[11:05] | What time did he arrive? | 他是什么时候到的 |
[11:07] | Around 10:00. | 大约十点 |
[11:08] | He was bleeding all over the place. | 他流了很多血 |
[11:11] | He said he had had a bad time lately, | 他说他最近过得很糟 |
[11:13] | so he tried to score that night. | 所以他那天晚上想吸毒 |
[11:15] | Only the dealer he went to tried to rip him off. | 但他找的那个毒贩想敲他一笔 |
[11:18] | Michael got angry. | 迈克很生气 |
[11:19] | He shoved the guy. | 他捅了那家伙 |
[11:20] | The guy shoved back. | 那家伙也捅了他 |
[11:22] | So he told you he was stabbed by a dealer, | 他告诉你他是被毒贩捅了 |
[11:24] | and then he ran away. | 然后他逃走了 |
[11:26] | He said he was afraid to go to the hospital | 他说他不敢去医院 |
[11:28] | because he thought the dealer and his guys | 因为他觉得毒贩的人 |
[11:30] | might come looking for him there. | 会去医院找他 |
[11:32] | So he asked you to tend to the wound for him. | 所以他让你帮他缝合伤口 |
[11:35] | And after I was done, I let him crash on the couch. | 我缝完之后 让他在沙发上休息 |
[11:39] | In the morning, I got up to run some errands. | 早上我出去办了点事 |
[11:41] | He was still asleep. | 他还在睡觉 |
[11:43] | When I came back, he was gone. | 等我回来的时候 他已经走了 |
[11:44] | I figured, okay, he went to work or something. | 我想他可能是去上班了 |
[11:49] | But then, that night, | 但那天晚上 |
[11:50] | I see on TV somebody killed him. | 我在电视上看到有人杀了他 |
[11:53] | And then I hear that the police | 然后我听说警察 |
[11:54] | think he killed a bunch of girls. | 认为他杀了一群女孩 |
[11:55] | I figure, I got a record. | 我想我有案底 |
[11:57] | No good’s gonna come from me telling the cops | 如果我告诉警察我帮过他 |
[11:59] | I-I helped him, so I keep it to myself. | 会对我不利 所以我就没说 |
[12:04] | I swear everything I told you is the truth. | 我发誓我跟你说的都是真的 |
[12:08] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[12:14] | You said you consult for the police. | 你说你是警察的顾问 |
[12:18] | Am I gonna be in trouble for helping him? | 我帮他会给自己惹麻烦吗 |
[12:21] | No. | 不会 |
[12:24] | Not if you help me. | 只要你帮我就不会 |
[12:41] | – Sure you weren’t followed? – Positive. | -你确定没被人跟踪 -确定 |
[12:44] | – Did you bring what I asked? – Yeah. | -我要的东西带来了吗 -带了 |
[12:45] | There’s one spray can of luminol. | 有一个发光氨的喷壶 |
[12:46] | I think the surgical mask and the shower cap are overkill. | 我觉得手术口罩和浴帽有点多余 |
[12:49] | Uh, I don’t think the fumes are gonna hurt you. | 我觉得烟雾伤不着你 |
[12:51] | It’s not for me; it’s for you. | 这不是给我的 是给你的 |
[12:52] | This is the last known location of a man | 这是你被怀疑谋杀的那个人 |
[12:54] | you’re suspected of murdering. | 已知的最后出现地点 |
[12:55] | If the FBI ever finds this place, | 如果联调局找到了这里 |
[12:57] | do you want to take the chance that they’ll find your DNA as well? | 你想冒险让他们也找到你的DNA吗 |
[13:02] | I feel ridiculous. | 我觉得很荒唐 |
[13:04] | Imagine how ridiculous you would feel | 设想下如果你为一项 |
[13:06] | if you went to prison for a crime you didn’t commit. | 你没有做过的事涉罪入狱有多荒唐吧 |
[13:08] | Okay, so on the phone, | 好吧 你在电话中说 |
[13:09] | you said you found some blood spatter? | 找到了一些飞溅的血渍 |
[13:11] | Yes. Barely noticeable. | 是的 很难看到 |
[13:13] | On the wall here. | 在这边的墙上 |
[13:16] | But what’s more noticeable | 但更难注意到的是 |
[13:17] | is the smell of chlorine on the floor along here. | 地板这一条有一股氟的气味 |
[13:23] | I came here looking for clues as to where Michael went next. | 我来这里是想找到迈克下一步去向的线索 |
[13:27] | But now you think he never left. | 但你现在认为他没有离开 |
[13:29] | The person who killed him did it here, | 杀了他的人在这里作案 |
[13:31] | and then cleaned up after they were done, | 完事后清理了现场 |
[13:33] | but left some spatter on the wall. | 但是在墙上留下了一些溅上去的血渍 |
[13:35] | Are you sure it’s not the guy who owns the place? | 确定不是这个房子的主人吗 |
[13:38] | Positive. | 确定 |
[13:39] | His haptics were an open book. | 他的反应一目了然 |
[13:41] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[13:42] | Get the blinds, would you? | 关上百叶窗好吗 |
[13:52] | I think we’re gonna have to tell the FBI | 我觉得我们得把我们的发现 |
[13:54] | or the police what we found. | 告诉联调局或警察 |
[13:55] | I think that would be a very bad idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[13:58] | Obviously, these prints were left | 很明显 这些痕迹是 |
[14:01] | by the killer as she cleaned. | 女凶手清理现场时留下的 |
[14:03] | I say “She” because the footprints are those of a woman. | 我说”女凶手”是因为这些脚印是女性的 |
[14:07] | What is more troubling is… | 更麻烦的是 |
[14:09] | they’re the same size as yours. | 脚印的大小和你的一致 |
[14:22] | All in all, a productive morning. | 总的说来 这个早上收获颇多 |
[14:24] | We’re ahead of the FBI on several fronts. | 我们在几个方面都领先了联调局 |
[14:26] | We know when and where Michael was murdered. | 我们知道了迈克被谋杀的时间和地点 |
[14:29] | And that the person who did it was a woman. | 以及凶手是一个女人 |
[14:31] | Oh, wait– that fits their theory | 等等 这和他们的推断完全相符 |
[14:33] | that I’m the killer perfectly. | 我就是凶手 |
[14:36] | So, the person who killed Michael | 所以 杀了迈克的人 |
[14:38] | knew to go looking for him at that house. How? | 知道去那所房子找他 怎么知道的 |
[14:40] | Been wondering the same thing. | 我也在想这个问题 |
[14:43] | What if it’s because she had the resources | 如果是因为她可以轻易接触到 |
[14:44] | of a federal agency at her disposal? | 联邦机构的消息来源呢 |
[14:47] | What? | 什么 |
[14:47] | We’ve been puzzling as to | 我们一直困惑的是 |
[14:48] | Special Agent Mallick’s special determination | 为何马利克探员特别想将谋杀迈克的罪名 |
[14:51] | to hang Michael’s murder on you. | 算在你头上 |
[14:53] | What if it’s because she did it herself? | 但如果这是因为她就是凶手呢 |
[14:56] | The person who did it was a woman. So is she. | 凶手是名女性 她也是 |
[14:58] | But why would she track him down and kill him | 但为什么要在他前几天晚上闯进这里后 |
[15:00] | after he broke in here the other night? | 还要追踪并杀了他 |
[15:02] | I mean, he’d finally slipped up, | 他来这里算是终于败露了行迹 |
[15:03] | so all the Bureau had to do was charge him. | 联调局只用起诉他就行了 |
[15:05] | She’d have plenty of time to build a case against him | 她有足够的时间以多起谋杀罪名 |
[15:07] | for the murders he committed. | 起诉他 |
[15:09] | We tried for months to build a case, and we failed. | 我们花了几个月立案 但失败了 |
[15:11] | She was finding the path equally futile. | 她觉得她这么做会和我们一样徒劳 |
[15:14] | She was worried he would slip the net again. | 她担心他会再次逃出法网 |
[15:17] | We’ll need to ascertain | 我们需要查出 |
[15:18] | where she was at the time of the murder. | 谋杀案发时她在哪 |
[15:20] | Our friends at Everyone were quite helpful | 我们追查迈克时 |
[15:21] | during our pursuit of Michael, | “人人”的朋友帮了不少忙 |
[15:22] | but he was a predator of young women. | 但他专对年轻女人下手 |
[15:25] | Our next quarry is a federal agent. | 我们下一个目标是一位联邦探员 |
[15:27] | Difficult to tell | 很难说 |
[15:28] | which one a hacker collective would find more odious. | 哪一个会让黑客更厌恶 |
[15:31] | We’ll know soon enough. | 很快就能知道了 |
[15:32] | I’m still wondering if we should tell the FBI about what we found. | 我还是在想应不应该把我们的发现告诉联调局 |
[15:36] | I mean, we could go over Mallick’s head, | 我们可以越过马利克 |
[15:38] | talk to one of her superiors. | 向她的上级反映 |
[15:39] | That would make it hard for her | 那样她就很难 |
[15:40] | to tamper with the scene. | 对犯罪现场动手脚了 |
[15:42] | Actually, there’s no scene left with which to tamper. | 其实现在已经没有现场可以动手脚了 |
[15:45] | Denny Mulgrew’s home was destroyed by fire | 丹尼·马尔格鲁的家20分钟前 |
[15:47] | 20 minutes ago. | 被火烧毁了 |
[15:53] | What do you mean, it was “destroyed by fire”? | 什么意思 “被火烧毁了” |
[15:56] | I mean I’ve been texting with him since we left. | 我们走后我一直在和他发短信 |
[15:58] | I explained our findings, and I recommended | 我向他解释了我们的发现 建议他 |
[16:00] | that he torch the place immediately, | 立即毁掉那个地方 |
[16:02] | lest to be falsely accused of murder. | 否则他就会被扣上谋杀的罪名 |
[16:04] | You told him to burn down his house? | 你让他把自己的房子烧了 |
[16:06] | I offered to send a professional arsonist, | 我提出过帮他找个专业的纵火犯 |
[16:08] | but he assured me he was up to the task. | 但他跟我保证他可以的 |
[16:10] | I’ve already sent him a six-figure sum | 我已经从一个匿名账号 |
[16:12] | from an anonymous account. | 给他打了几百万 |
[16:13] | He’s going to be in a new and better home | 在你没注意之前 |
[16:15] | before you know it. | 他就会搬到一个更新更好的地方 |
[16:16] | – Sherlock… – He’ll even have enough money left over | -夏洛克 -剩下的钱足够他 |
[16:18] | to rebuild his memorabilia collection. | 重建他的纪念品收藏 |
[16:19] | – Sherlock… – Are you not understanding | -夏洛克 -你还不明白 |
[16:21] | what is at stake here? | 重点在哪里吗 |
[16:24] | You’re this close to being charged with murder. Murder. | 你差这么点就要被控谋杀了 谋杀 |
[16:28] | If I’m right about Special Agent Mallick, | 如果我对马利克探员的想法是对的 |
[16:29] | then it’s possible she had plans to return to that house. | 那她有可能计划好了要怎么回到那座房子里 |
[16:31] | Only, this time, she would have an FBI forensics team in tow, | 只是这次会有个联调局法证小组跟着她 |
[16:34] | and the place would be brimming with evidence | 而那个地方一定充斥着 |
[16:36] | that she had planted to use against you. | 她故意栽赃你的罪证 |
[16:39] | Now, I’m sorry if you don’t approve of my methods, | 如果你不同意我的方法我很遗憾 |
[16:42] | but I’m not going to let any additional harm come to you. | 但我不会让你受到更多的伤害 |
[16:47] | Joan Watson is one of the finest people i’ve ever worked with. | 乔恩·华生是我合作过的最出色的人 |
[16:52] | Is that your full statement regarding her character? | 这是你对于她人品的完整论述吗 |
[16:55] | Not even close. | 远不止此 |
[16:57] | You don’t have time | 你没时间 |
[16:58] | to hear my full statement about her character. | 来听我对她人品的完整论述了 |
[17:01] | But I could boil it down to this: | 但我可以简单地这么说 |
[17:03] | She didn’t kill Michael Rowan. | 她没有谋杀迈克·罗温 |
[17:08] | I just wanted to see how things were going in here. | 我只是想看看这里情况如何 |
[17:10] | Great. I think these guys have everything now | 很好 我想这些人除了我的皮带尺寸 |
[17:13] | but my belt size and my favorite beatle. | 和我最爱的披头士成员外 什么都问过了 |
[17:15] | It’s George, by the way. | 我最爱乔治 顺便一说 |
[17:17] | You think we’re wasting your time? | 你觉得我们在浪费你的时间吗 |
[17:19] | We just want the truth to come out. | 我们只是想揭示真相 |
[17:21] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[17:23] | Matter of fact, I’d like to help you | 实际上 我想帮你们 |
[17:24] | find the person who killed Michael Rowan. | 找到杀害迈克·罗温的人 |
[17:26] | Only, instead of being out there developing some real suspects, | 只是 我没有在外面找真正的嫌犯 |
[17:29] | I’m stuck answering questions | 却被困在这里回答 |
[17:31] | about the one person in the world | 关于这世上我确定不是嫌犯的那个人 |
[17:33] | I know didn’t do it. | 相关的问题 |
[17:35] | You want to help. | 你想帮忙 |
[17:36] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[17:38] | I came in here because I want to help you. | 我来这里就是想要帮你 |
[17:42] | I understand you’re about to join the U.S. Marshals. | 我知道你就要加入美国法警署了 |
[17:45] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 提这个干什么 |
[17:47] | I’ve become very familiar | 我已经非常熟悉 |
[17:48] | with the way Ms. Watson and her partner like to operate. | 华生女士和她同伴的工作方式了 |
[17:51] | The corners they cut, | 他们抄的近路 |
[17:52] | the rules they pretend are there for everyone but them. | 他们严以待人宽以待己 |
[17:56] | Tell me, Detective, | 告诉我 警探 |
[17:58] | if I were to launch a full-scale investigation | 如果我对你和华生女士合作的每个案子 |
[18:00] | into every case you ever worked with Ms. Watson, | 都展开全面调查的话 |
[18:04] | how do you think that would go for you? | 你觉得对你会有什么影响 |
[18:19] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[18:21] | Quite pleased to hear from you, actually. | 很高兴你能联系我 |
[18:22] | Not everyone at the department’s | 警局里现在不是每个人 |
[18:23] | so keen to associate with us at the moment. | 都想跟我们扯上关系的 |
[18:26] | The Captain’s got a lot of eyes on him right now. | 警监现在承受着多方压力 |
[18:29] | He’s getting a lot of questions | 他也被很多人质疑 |
[18:30] | about you and Joan, how you work. | 关于你和乔恩 以及你们的工作方式 |
[18:33] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[18:35] | And yet here you are. | 但你还是来了 |
[18:39] | This is everything we’ve got so far on Rowan’s murder. | 这是我们目前对罗温被杀所知的信息 |
[18:41] | It isn’t much, but maybe it’ll help. | 虽然不多 但可能会有帮助 |
[18:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:48] | This agent, | 这个探员 |
[18:49] | Mallick, she’s not going to stop coming. | 马利克 她不会就此停手的 |
[18:53] | She’s gonna do whatever it takes to hang this on Joan. | 她一定会尽其所能把这件事栽在乔恩头上 |
[18:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:57] | Well, I would tell you to solve this one fast, | 我本会告诉你赶紧解决这件案子 |
[19:00] | but you’re you. | 但你是你 |
[19:01] | I know you’ve only got one speed. | 我知道你只有一档速 |
[19:03] | Oh, you’d be surprised. | 你会吃惊的 |
[19:33] | Something I should know? | 我该知道什么吗 |
[19:34] | Everyone got back to us while you were out. | 你不在的时候”人人”回复了我们 |
[19:36] | They said they would look into Agent Mallick | 他们说可以帮我们查查马利克探员 |
[19:38] | if I gave them an up-close view of one of your beehives | 如果我让他们好好看看你的一个蜂巢 |
[19:41] | and put this song on repeat. | 并单曲循环这首歌的话 |
[19:43] | I mean, I had to get movers to get it down here, | 我得找搬家工人帮我把它们搬下来 |
[19:46] | but at least we did not have to humiliate ourselves this time. | 但至少这次我们不用自取其辱了 |
[19:49] | Oh, you’ve been humiliated. You just don’t realize it. | 你已经自取其辱了了 你只是自己不知道而已 |
[19:53] | One of the founding fathers of Everyone, | “人人”的元老之一 |
[19:55] | StingSquat44, is an admitted melissophiliac. | 叮咬宅44是一名公开的蜜蜂癖 |
[20:00] | He’s aroused by bees. | 蜜蜂会让他有快感 |
[20:03] | You just arranged a sex show with a cast of thousands. | 你刚用几千只蜜蜂为他安排了一场性爱秀 |
[20:08] | Ordinarily, I would shut it down, | 通常来说我会立马关机 |
[20:11] | but since we need Everyone’s help so badly… | 但由于我们这么需要”人人”的帮助 |
[20:13] | Actually, I’m not sure we do. | 其实我不确定我们真的需要 |
[20:15] | My meeting with Marcus was quite fruitful. | 我和马库斯的见面收获颇丰 |
[20:20] | Every piece of trash on or around Michael’s body | 迈克尸体周围的每一块垃圾 |
[20:22] | was vouchered as evidence and indexed. | 都被搜集为证物并编号索引了 |
[20:25] | Standard procedure when a body turns up in a landfill or a dump. | 这是处理废品场或垃圾场出现尸体的标准流程 |
[20:28] | According to that, | 根据这些索引 |
[20:29] | everything around Michael originated in Harlem. | 迈克周围的东西都源自哈莱姆区 |
[20:32] | Doesn’t make any sense. You and I both know | 这说不通啊 我们都知道 |
[20:33] | that Michael was killed in Queens. | 迈克是在皇后区被杀的 |
[20:35] | So you think the real killer murdered Michael in Queens, | 所以你觉得真凶在皇后区杀了迈克 |
[20:38] | and then dumped him in Harlem. | 再把他扔到了哈莱姆 |
[20:40] | That’s one possibility. | 这是一种可能性 |
[20:41] | Another is that Michael’s body never went to Harlem at all. | 还有一种可能是迈克的尸体根本没被运到哈莱姆 |
[20:45] | Harlem came to him. | 是哈莱姆找上了他 |
[20:53] | Curtis Jenkins? | 柯蒂斯·詹金斯 |
[20:57] | Hello. My name’s Sherlock Holmes. | 你好 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[20:58] | This is Joan Watson. We work with the police. | 这位是乔恩·华生 我们协同警方办案 |
[21:01] | – How you doing? – Good. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[21:03] | Actually, I know your son, Graham. | 其实我认识你儿子 格雷厄姆 |
[21:06] | He was in prison for strangling his wife. | 他之前被控勒死妻子而入狱了 |
[21:08] | I helped prove that he was innocent. | 是我帮忙证明了他无罪 |
[21:10] | Perhaps he mentioned me. | 或许他提起过我 |
[21:12] | He said something about a British guy with a funny name. | 他提过一个名字很逗的英国人 |
[21:16] | You come here so I could thank you in person? | 你是来让我当面谢你的吗 |
[21:19] | No. We came here because we think | 不 我们来这是因为我们觉得 |
[21:21] | that you helped the woman who killed Michael Rowan | 你帮助杀迈克·罗温的女人 |
[21:23] | dispose of his body. | 抛了尸 |
[21:25] | You know the name. | 你知道这名字 |
[21:26] | Course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[21:28] | He’s the son of a bitch the police think | 他就是警方怀疑的 |
[21:29] | killed my daughter-in-law. | 杀了我儿媳妇的那混蛋 |
[21:31] | Heard on the news he turned up dead. | 我在新闻上听说他死了的消息 |
[21:34] | I was okay with that. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[21:36] | But I had nothing to do with it. | 但这事与我无关 |
[21:38] | So, you’ve worked as a mechanic for the Department of Sanitation | 你在环卫局当修理工 |
[21:41] | for over 30 years. | 已经三十多年了 |
[21:42] | You’ve spent the last 15 here at the Harlem garage. | 过去十五年你都在哈莱姆垃圾场这工作 |
[21:45] | So? | 所以呢 |
[21:46] | So, Michael’s body was found at a DSNY transfer station. | 迈克的尸体在环卫局的一处转运站被发现 |
[21:50] | We have evidence that he was dumped | 我们有证据表明 |
[21:51] | by a garbage truck that works out of Harlem. | 他是由一辆在哈莱姆工作的垃圾车抛尸的 |
[21:54] | We also have evidence | 我们还有证据表明 |
[21:55] | that he was killed at a residence in Queens. | 他被谋杀于皇后区的一处住所 |
[21:57] | We think you took a truck from this garage, drove it to Queens, | 我们认为你从这个垃圾站把车开到了皇后区 |
[22:00] | picked up Michael’s body, and then returned it, | 装上了迈克的尸体后又把它开了回来 |
[22:03] | where it resumed its usual rounds in Harlem, | 之后它会继续按照在哈莱姆的既定路线行驶 |
[22:05] | before making a final stop at the transfer station. | 最后再在转运站停下 |
[22:09] | When you got here, | 你们过来时 |
[22:12] | you noticed the guard station at the gate, right? | 有注意到门口的警卫室吧 |
[22:15] | That place is manned 24-7. | 那个地方全天候有人把守 |
[22:18] | These trucks may smell, | 这些垃圾车可能味道不好闻 |
[22:19] | but they cost about 150 grand apiece. | 但它们一辆也要十五万 |
[22:22] | And the only people who can take ’em out | 唯一能把他们开走的人 |
[22:24] | are the drivers. | 就是司机 |
[22:26] | Well, you have friends here. | 你在这里有朋友 |
[22:27] | Maybe you called in a favor. | 你可能叫人帮了忙 |
[22:29] | Even if I had, | 就算我找了人 |
[22:31] | all the trucks are tracked by GPS. | 这些车都有GPS定位 |
[22:33] | So you find one that took a trip to Queens the other day, | 你要是找到了开去过皇后区的车 |
[22:36] | you let me know. | 再来通知我 |
[22:37] | Mr. Jenkins… | 詹金斯先生 |
[22:38] | The person who killed that psycho is a hero. | 杀了那疯子的人是个英雄 |
[22:41] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:43] | Rowan put my son through hell. | 罗温害我儿子饱受折磨 |
[22:45] | So, even if I could point you in someone’s direction, | 所以 即使我能帮你们指出某人 |
[22:47] | I wouldn’t. | 我也不会那么做的 |
[22:49] | Not in a million years. | 绝对不会 |
[22:50] | – Well, perhaps you just need a little motivation. – Don’t. | -或许你需要一点动机 -别 |
[22:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:59] | You understand that man’s our best chance | 你知道那个人是我们证明你清白的 |
[23:01] | of proving your innocence. | 最好机会 |
[23:03] | I’m not sure that’s true. | 我不是很确定 |
[23:04] | He seemed pretty confident that we couldn’t prove | 他看起来相当确信我们没法证明 |
[23:06] | that he drove a truck out of here, right? | 他从这里把卡车开了出去 对吧 |
[23:08] | He did. | 确实 |
[23:09] | Maybe that’s because he put the body | 或许是因为他是在这里 |
[23:10] | in the truck here at the garage. | 把尸体装上车的 |
[23:12] | You think he and/or the killer brought Michael here, | 你觉得他和凶手把迈克带到了这里 |
[23:15] | brought the body to the truck, not the other way around? | 直接把尸体装上了车 而不是反过来 |
[23:17] | That guard station he mentioned– I noticed it. | 我注意到了他提到的警卫室 |
[23:20] | I also noticed the security camera | 我还注意到监控摄像 |
[23:21] | that was recording vehicles coming and going. | 在记录进出的来往车辆 |
[23:23] | If the woman who killed Michael was here that day… | 如果杀了迈克的女人那天也在这里 |
[23:25] | Camera might have caught her face. | 摄像头可能拍到了她的脸 |
[23:28] | Sorry. I can’t help you. | 对不起 我帮不了你们 |
[23:29] | The footage you’re looking for is gone. | 你们找的监控录像不见了 |
[23:31] | What do you mean, “Gone”? | 什么叫”不见了” |
[23:32] | I mean someone came and took it. | 意思就是有人来拿走了 |
[23:34] | They were law enforcement, like you. | 他们也是执法部门的 跟你们一样 |
[23:37] | See, I wasn’t here, | 我当时不在 |
[23:38] | but they told my guys there was some anonymous tip | 但他们告诉我手下说有匿名举报 |
[23:40] | that somebody was stealing equipment. | 说有人在偷设备 |
[23:42] | We let ’em into the system. They took what they needed. | 我们放他们进了系统 他们拿了需要的东西 |
[23:45] | The original footage got erased by accident. | 原始监控录像因为意外被抹掉了 |
[23:47] | Course it did. | 当然了 |
[23:48] | But the person that came here– | 但那个来这儿的人 |
[23:49] | was she from the FBI, an agent called Mallick? | 她是不是联调局的 一个叫马利克的探员 |
[23:53] | I… Louie. | 路易 |
[23:56] | The person you let into the system the other day– | 你那天放进系统的那个人 |
[23:58] | was she a Fed named Mallick? | 是一个叫马利克的联调局探员吗 |
[24:00] | No, it was a cop. | 不是 是个警察 |
[24:01] | And it was a he. | 而且是个男人 |
[24:02] | His name was, uh, Grayson. | 他叫 格里森 |
[24:04] | No, Gregson. | 不对 格雷森 |
[24:06] | Tom Gregson. | 汤姆·格雷森 |
[24:08] | He was a captain. Does that help? | 他是个警监 这信息有用吗 |
[24:18] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[24:19] | You deserve a night out. | 你应该歇一晚 |
[24:20] | I’ll get a pizza or something. | 我去买个披萨什么的 |
[24:23] | All right? Okay. | 好吗 行 |
[24:25] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[24:52] | So you lied to the people at the garage in Harlem. | 所以你对哈莱姆区车库那边的人说谎了 |
[24:56] | You didn’t make a copy of the footage. | 你并没有拷贝监控录像 |
[25:05] | No. | 没有 |
[25:10] | There’s no copy. | 没有拷贝 |
[25:18] | How much do you know? | 你知道多少了 |
[25:23] | Almost all of it. | 差不多都知道了 |
[25:27] | Michael was killed by a woman | 迈克是在丹尼·马尔格鲁的家里 |
[25:28] | at the home of a man named Denny Mulgrew. | 被一个女人杀害的 |
[25:32] | An accomplice helped her dispose of the body: | 一个共犯帮她处理了尸体 |
[25:36] | a man named Curtis Jenkins, father of Graham. | 名叫柯蒂斯·詹金斯 格雷厄姆的父亲 |
[25:41] | I confess I don’t know at what point | 我承认自己不知道 |
[25:45] | you were drawn into the plot, | 你是什么时候知道这条线索的 |
[25:46] | but once you were, you realized | 但你一知道这件事 就意识到 |
[25:48] | that the killer could be undone by security footage | 凶手可能会因詹金斯工作的地方 |
[25:52] | recorded outside Mr. Jenkins’ workplace, | 外面的监控录像而被捕 |
[25:54] | so you went there and you destroyed it. | 所以你就去毁了录像 |
[26:00] | I spent the better part of today | 我今天一直都以为 |
[26:03] | thinking that Michael’s killer was Special Agent Mallick. | 杀害迈克的人是特别探员马利克 |
[26:09] | But no. | 但并不是 |
[26:12] | It’s Hannah. | 是汉娜 |
[26:14] | Your daughter. | 你女儿 |
[26:19] | Maddie wasn’t just Hannah’s roommate. | 麦迪不仅仅是汉娜的室友 |
[26:23] | She was her best friend. | 她是汉娜最好的朋友 |
[26:25] | After Maddie’s murder, | 麦迪被杀后 |
[26:28] | Hannah took some time off. | 汉娜休息了一阵子 |
[26:31] | She was supposed to be getting her head together. | 她本该放下过去重新振作起来 |
[26:33] | Instead, she started looking into Rowan on her own. | 但是 她却自己开始寻找罗温 |
[26:40] | She dug in. | 她深入调查 |
[26:41] | She got to know all the people in his life. | 她了解了迈克生活中的所有人 |
[26:44] | Including Denny Mulgrew. | 包括丹尼·马尔格鲁 |
[26:47] | After she heard about what happened at your place, | 她听说你家发生的事情后 |
[26:50] | she got to thinking. | 她就开始想 |
[26:51] | He’s not going to a hospital. | 他不会去医院 |
[26:54] | He’d go to a guy like Mulgrew. | 他会去找马尔格鲁这种人 |
[26:56] | So she played a hunch. | 所以她相信了直觉 |
[26:59] | She went to his place and staked it out. | 去他家盯梢 |
[27:02] | The next morning, after Mulgrew left, | 第二天早上 马尔格鲁离开后 |
[27:05] | she found a way inside. | 她想办法进了房子 |
[27:09] | She had her gun with her. | 她带了自己的枪 |
[27:11] | But she thought that was too good for him, | 但她觉得就这样让他死也太便宜他了 |
[27:13] | so she used her baton instead. | 所以她用了警棍 |
[27:17] | Him calling Joan’s name– | 他叫了乔恩的名字 |
[27:19] | she never heard that. | 她没听到 |
[27:22] | And she sure as hell didn’t know | 她更不知道 |
[27:23] | the whole thing was being recorded. | 这整件事都被录下来了 |
[27:27] | So, when did she make you an accessory? | 那她是什么时候把你变成从犯的 |
[27:33] | Couple hours later, | 几个小时后 |
[27:33] | I got a call from a friend of mine who owns a bar. | 有个开酒吧的朋友打电话给我 |
[27:37] | He said Hannah was there | 说汉娜在他那里 |
[27:39] | and that she was in bad shape. | 状态很不好 |
[27:42] | So I went there, got her into my car. | 所以我去了那里 把她弄上车 |
[27:48] | And that’s when she told me everything. | 就是那时她告诉了我一切 |
[27:56] | You have to tell the FBI. | 你必须告诉联调局 |
[27:58] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[28:01] | No. | 不行 |
[28:02] | Hannah’s a cop. | 汉娜是个警察 |
[28:03] | She can’t go to prison. | 她不能进监狱 |
[28:06] | And Watson can? | 那华生就能吗 |
[28:09] | You gotta understand– | 你必须理解 |
[28:10] | everything I did, I did before I knew | 我做的一切 都是在知道 |
[28:13] | that the Feds were trying to pin this on Joan. | 联调局要把这个案子钉在乔恩身上之前 |
[28:16] | Are you under the impression that that makes it okay? | 所以你就觉得这一切就没关系了 |
[28:18] | Mallick’s got nothing. | 马利克没有任何证据 |
[28:20] | Her whole case is circumstantial. | 她的整个案子都是基于推测 |
[28:22] | It’s going to blow over. | 很快就会烟消云散的 |
[28:23] | Let’s just imagine | 我们就假设 |
[28:24] | for a moment that it does. | 它确实烟消云散了 |
[28:28] | What about the damage to Watson’s reputation? | 那对华生名声的损害呢 |
[28:31] | Do you think she’ll ever be able to consult | 你觉得她还能再给任何 |
[28:33] | for law enforcement ever again? | 执法机关做顾问吗 |
[28:34] | What about the families of the women | 那迈克杀掉并弃尸的 |
[28:36] | who Michael murdered and then disposed of? | 那些女人的家人呢 |
[28:38] | What about the mothers and fathers | 那些再也无法 |
[28:40] | who are never going to be able to find their daughters, | 找到他们女儿 |
[28:41] | never going to be able to give them proper burials? | 无法给她们下葬的父母们呢 |
[28:44] | Is this gonna blow over for them as well? | 对他们来说也会烟消云散吗 |
[28:47] | Or do you think perhaps they might start bringing | 还是说他们或许会开始对华生 |
[28:49] | civil lawsuits against Watson? | 提起民事诉讼 |
[28:51] | How exactly do you imagine | 你觉得她今后的生活 |
[28:54] | her quality of life moving forward? | 会是什么样子 |
[28:56] | You’re the door that this lunatic walked through, okay? | 是你让那个疯子走进了我们的生活 好吗 |
[28:59] | Not me! | 不是我 |
[29:01] | He cozied up to you. | 他巴结的人是你 |
[29:03] | He got to know everything about you, | 他知道了关于你的一切 |
[29:06] | including the fact that I have a daughter. | 包括我有一个女儿的事 |
[29:08] | He killed her friend to get your attention. | 他杀了她的朋友来获取你的注意 |
[29:12] | If it weren’t for you, | 如果不是你 |
[29:13] | Maddie Williams would be alive today | 麦迪·威廉姆斯今天还能活着 |
[29:16] | and my little girl wouldn’t be a killer. | 而我的宝贝女儿也不会成为杀人犯 |
[29:23] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[29:27] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[29:41] | He won’t help. | 他不会帮忙 |
[29:44] | I think it’s time we took everything we know to Agent Mallick. | 我想是时候把我们知道的一切告诉马利克探员了 |
[29:47] | There’s very little we can prove, obviously, | 显然 我们能证明的很少 |
[29:49] | but our story holds. | 但我们的故事有根基 |
[29:50] | And if she’s half the agent she claims to be, | 如果她有自己声称的一半那么好 |
[29:52] | she’ll at least bring some pressure to bear on Hannah Gregson. | 她最起码会给汉娜·格雷森一些压力 |
[29:55] | That might be all that it takes. | 也许这样就足够了 |
[29:58] | It’s funny– the FBI came and took | 说来有趣 联邦调查局来收走了 |
[30:00] | everything we ever put up on that wall, | 我们放在那墙上的一切 |
[30:01] | but I still see it. | 但我依然能看到 |
[30:03] | The reports, maps, crime scene photos, | 那些报道 地图 犯罪现场照片 |
[30:07] | the face of every woman he killed. | 他杀掉的每一个女人的面容 |
[30:11] | I remember everything. | 我记得一切 |
[30:13] | As I was saying, I think a conversation | 正如我所说的 我认为跟 |
[30:15] | with Agent Mallick is in order. | 马利克探员谈谈很有必要 |
[30:18] | What if we didn’t do anything? | 如果我们什么都不做呢 |
[30:19] | Just took our chances, see what happens? | 赌一把 看看会发生什么 |
[30:22] | You want to just wait and see if you’re arrested? | 你想就这么等着看自己会不会被逮捕吗 |
[30:26] | I-I understand why Hannah did what she did. | 我理解汉娜为什么会做出那种事 |
[30:29] | I don’t want her to go to prison for it. | 我不想让她因此进监狱 |
[30:31] | I don’t want the captain to go to prison for helping her. | 我不想让警监因为帮助她而进监狱 |
[30:33] | But think about it– what does Mallick really have? | 但是想一想 马利克究竟有些什么 |
[30:36] | Means: Uh, Michael was bludgeoned with a weapon | 手段 袭击迈克的武器 |
[30:38] | that you’re known to favor. | 是众所周知你最拿手的 |
[30:39] | Motive: He tried to kill you. | 动机 他想要杀你 |
[30:40] | Opportunity: No one reliable can account | 时机 没有可靠的人能证明 |
[30:42] | for your whereabouts at the time of the murder. | 你在案发时的所在地 |
[30:44] | What else am I forgetting? Uh, oh, yes. | 还有什么遗漏了 对了 |
[30:46] | He identified you as his killer as he lay dying. | 他在死前指认你是杀他的凶手 |
[30:49] | Mallick does not have a murder weapon. | 马利克没有找到凶器 |
[30:50] | She has no witness. | 她没有证人 |
[30:52] | She can’t prove that I wasn’t where I said I was | 她无法证明我在迈克被杀时 |
[30:55] | when Michael was killed. | 不在我所说的地方 |
[30:57] | You appreciate that the captain is trying to be a good parent. | 你欣赏警监想要做一个好父亲 |
[31:00] | I assume that’s because you’ve been | 我想这是因为你也在 |
[31:01] | trying to become a parent yourself. | 试图成为一名母亲 |
[31:03] | How do you think all of this | 你觉得这一切会 |
[31:04] | is going to affect that endeavor? | 如何影响你这方面的努力 |
[31:06] | Who in their right mind is going to allow | 有哪个思维正常的人 会允许 |
[31:08] | an accused killer to adopt a child? | 一个被控杀人的人领养孩子 |
[31:11] | Maybe no one. | 或许没有人 |
[31:15] | Can’t think about that right now. | 我现在没法想那些事 |
[31:18] | Well, then it’s over, you know. | 那这就是大结局了 |
[31:20] | You know, our little family unit. | 我们这一家人 |
[31:22] | You, me, the captain, Marcus. | 你 我 警监 马库斯 |
[31:25] | We’ll never be able to set foot in that precinct ever again. | 我们不可能再踏入那警局一步了 |
[31:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:31] | We’re supposed to be partners! | 我们本该是搭档 |
[31:33] | We are. | 我们是的 |
[31:37] | So be my partner. | 所以做支持我的搭档吧 |
[31:57] | Been thinking about you and the decision you made. | 我一直在思考你所做出的决定 |
[32:03] | I think there are certain crimes which the law cannot touch | 我认为有些罪行法律无法触碰 |
[32:08] | and which therefore, to some extent, | 因此 在某种程度上 |
[32:11] | justify private revenge. | 正当化了私人复仇 |
[32:15] | But your revenge has been anything but private. | 但你的复仇是纯粹的私人恩怨 |
[32:20] | It’s also been assigned to the wrong person. | 并且还被扣在了错误的人头上 |
[32:22] | I told you when you called– | 你打来的时候我就说了 |
[32:25] | I never meant for any of this to come down on Joan. | 我从来没想过让乔恩承担这一切 |
[32:28] | She doesn’t think we should tell the FBI the truth. | 她觉得我们不能告诉联邦调查局真相 |
[32:32] | Despite his betrayal, she still cares about your father. | 尽管警监背叛了我们 华生依然关心他 |
[32:36] | She doesn’t want to see him suffer the consequences of your actions. | 她不愿见他承担你犯下的罪行的后果 |
[32:40] | She would rather take her chances. | 她情愿赌一赌运气 |
[32:45] | And what do you think? | 那你怎么想的 |
[32:48] | I think a good detective leaves nothing to chance. | 我觉得一位好的侦探不会把任何事交给运气 |
[32:55] | You’re going to confess to everything. | 你得坦白一切 |
[33:01] | You can start with how you disposed of the murder weapon. | 首先说说你是怎么处理凶器的 |
[33:14] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[33:15] | There’s been a development. | 案情有新进展 |
[33:16] | We need you to come with us. | 需要您跟我们走一趟 |
[33:25] | This is for you to sign. | 这个需要你签名 |
[33:27] | – What is that? – An affidavit | -是什么 -一份宣誓书 |
[33:28] | that’ll keep you from being charged as an accessory | 让你免于被指控为 |
[33:31] | to Michael Rowan’s murder after the fact. | 迈克·罗温凶案的从犯 |
[33:33] | “Accessory”? | 从犯 |
[33:37] | He didn’t tell you what he did, did he? | 他没告诉你自己干了什么 对吧 |
[33:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:41] | Your partner. | 你的搭档 |
[33:43] | He confessed to the murder. | 他已经承认了谋杀 |
[33:46] | He even produced the murder weapon. | 甚至交出了凶器 |
[33:48] | It was covered in Rowan’s blood | 上面满是罗温的血迹 |
[33:50] | and his fingerprints. | 还有他的指纹 |
[33:51] | You’re off the hook. | 没你的事了 |
[33:54] | No. | 不 |
[33:57] | That’s wrong. Sherlock did not kill anyone. | 这不可能 夏洛克没有杀人 |
[33:59] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[34:00] | I think he’s covering for you. | 我觉得他是在替你顶罪 |
[34:04] | I need to speak with him. | 我要跟他谈谈 |
[34:06] | Good luck with that. | 那祝你好运了 |
[34:07] | I have to see him. | 我得见他 |
[34:08] | He’s not here. He’s in England. | 他不在这里 他回英国去了 |
[34:10] | What? | 什么 |
[34:11] | He didn’t confess in person. | 他不是亲自来自首的 |
[34:12] | He sent a proxy. | 而是派了个代理人 |
[34:13] | Someone from the British consulate. | 英国领事馆的人 |
[34:15] | After she gave us his confession, | 在她把夏洛克的认罪书给我们后 |
[34:17] | she said some deal got hammered out | 她说英美两国间 |
[34:19] | between our country and hers. | 已经签了某种协议 |
[34:20] | MI6 made up a story for him, | 军情六处给他瞎编了一个故事 |
[34:22] | said that when he killed Rowan | 说他杀了罗温 |
[34:24] | he was acting in the service of the queen. | 是在为女王服务 |
[34:27] | But you and I know that’s a load of crap. | 但你我都知道这全是屁话 |
[34:32] | You said he’s in England. | 你说他在英国 |
[34:34] | The only part of the deal I like. | 这也是整件事唯一让我高兴的地方了 |
[34:36] | Sherlock Holmes isn’t America’s problem anymore. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯不再是美国的问题了 |
[34:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:40] | The Brits won’t extradite him. | 英国那边不会引渡他 |
[34:41] | They made that very clear. | 他们很清楚地说了 |
[34:43] | And he isn’t allowed to set foot in the U.S. ever again. | 所以他再也不能踏上美国的土地 |
[34:46] | Not without being arrested and tried | 否则就要为他宣称自己所犯的罪 |
[34:48] | for everything he alleges he did. | 被捕并受审 |
[34:52] | Your little partnership– it’s over. | 你们的搭档关系结束了 |
[34:58] | Cheer up, Joan. | 开心点 乔恩 |
[34:59] | You just got away with murder. | 你刚摆脱了杀人罪名 |
[35:18] | Thought you were supposed to be in England. | 我以为你现在该在英国了 |
[35:20] | I am. | 是的 |
[35:22] | Supposed to be, that is. | “应该”在英国 |
[35:25] | The terms of the deal I agreed to are quite binding. | 我签的那份协议很有约束力 |
[35:30] | There’s a plane waiting for me at Kennedy. | 飞机正在肯尼迪机场等我 |
[35:33] | But… | 但是 |
[35:35] | couldn’t leave without saying good-bye. | 我不能不辞而别 |
[35:44] | You surprised me last night. | 昨晚你让我十分意外 |
[35:46] | Your… your willingness to protect the captain. | 你愿意保护警监 |
[35:49] | Then I was surprised that I was surprised. | 然后我很吃惊自己竟会感到意外 |
[35:54] | Helping others before yourself is your nature. | 优先考虑别人是你的天性 |
[35:59] | Always has been. | 一直都是 |
[36:02] | And yet, in this instance, I found the risk to you | 但在这件事上 我发现你要承担的风险 |
[36:06] | unacceptable. | 令我无法接受 |
[36:08] | You thought I was throwing my life away, | 你觉得我在自毁前程 |
[36:10] | so you decided to throw your life away instead. | 所以你决定你来自毁前程 |
[36:12] | Well, in point of fact, I’ve sacrificed very little. | 事实上 我牺牲的东西很少 |
[36:16] | With respect to my freedom, that is. | 就我的自由而言 牺牲的很少 |
[36:20] | MI6 owed me. | 军情六处欠我的 |
[36:21] | Not you, not the captain, certainly not his daughter. | 他们不欠你 不欠警监 更不欠他女儿 |
[36:24] | Me. | 而是我 |
[36:26] | I’m the only one who could confess without going to prison. | 我是唯一一个承认罪行后还不用入狱的人 |
[36:29] | I wasn’t going to confess. | 我没打算认罪 |
[36:30] | No, you were going to play this out. | 是的 你打算顺其自然 |
[36:33] | Hope for the best. | 希望一切都有好结果 |
[36:36] | You visited Agent Mallick this morning. | 早上你去见马利克探员了 |
[36:38] | How did you think it was going to turn out for you? | 你觉得事情会怎么样 |
[36:40] | She told me that you gave her the murder weapon. | 她说你把凶器给了他们 |
[36:42] | I visited Hannah Gregson this morning. | 今早我见了汉娜·格雷森 |
[36:45] | I told her my intentions, and she agreed to help. | 我说了自己的打算 她答应帮我忙 |
[36:47] | She told me where the weapon was, and I retrieved it. | 她告诉我凶器的位置 我拿回来了 |
[36:50] | We could have fought this together. | 我们本可以一起面对这些 |
[36:52] | We could have failed. | 我们本可能会失败 |
[36:53] | That doesn’t sound like us. | 这话听起来可不像我们 |
[36:57] | I wanted to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[36:58] | – Don’t. – I wanted to thank you | -别 -我想谢谢你 |
[37:00] | for everything you’ve done for me over the last six years. | 六年来为我所做的一切 |
[37:03] | – Sherlock… – I was dying when we first met. | -夏洛克 -我们相识时 我心如死灰 |
[37:08] | I mean, I looked well enough. | 虽然我看起来挺好的 |
[37:10] | Just got out of rehab and all that. | 去戒毒什么的 |
[37:15] | Thought that I knew everything, but I didn’t. | 我以为自己看透了一切 其实并没有 |
[37:20] | I didn’t realize how much… how much work | 我没有意识到我需要… |
[37:22] | I would have to put in and how much time it would take. | 我需要投入多少时间 以及那要花多长时间 |
[37:26] | But most of all, I-I didn’t realize that… | 但最主要的是 我没有意识到 |
[37:32] | things could get better. | 事情是可以变好的 |
[37:35] | And that I could actually be… | 我其实真的可以… |
[37:46] | Yes, I was dying. | 是的 我当时心如死灰 |
[37:51] | And no one could see it but you. | 没人能看出来 除了你 |
[37:58] | You saved my life, Joan. | 你挽救了我的生命 乔恩 |
[38:11] | We’re partners. | 我们是搭档 |
[38:13] | No. | 不 |
[38:16] | We’re much better than that. | 我们远超搭档 |
[38:22] | We’re two people that love each other. | 我们是彼此爱着的两个人 |
[38:28] | We always have been. | 一直如此 |
[38:56] | It’s a most painful matter to me, | 这对我来说是最痛苦的事 |
[38:58] | as you can most readily imagine, Mr. Holmes. | 你完全可以想象 福尔摩斯先生 |
[38:59] | I’ve been cut to the quick. | 我被戳到了痛处 |
[39:03] | I understand from our mutual acquaintance, Stamford, | 我从我们共同的熟人史丹佛那里得知 |
[39:05] | that you’ve already managed several delicate cases of this sort, | 你已经成功处理了几起这种微妙的案子 |
[39:08] | though I presume that they were hardly | 不过我猜他们不会是 |
[39:10] | from the same class of society. | 跟我同一阶层的人 |
[39:12] | Actually, this would be a step down. | 其实接你的案子算是降了阶层了 |
[39:15] | I beg pardon? | 什么 |
[39:17] | My last client of the sort was a king. | 我上一位这类客户是个国王 |
[39:22] | I had no idea. | 我都不知道 |
[39:24] | Had his wife gone missing? | 他的太太失踪了吗 |
[39:25] | Sorry. Do-do… do you hear that? | 抱歉 你听到了吗 |
[39:28] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[39:29] | Racket next door. | 隔壁的喧哗 |
[39:32] | I’m sorry, Mr. Holmes. I hear nothing. | 抱歉 福尔摩斯先生 我什么也没听到 |
[39:35] | Forgive me, Lord St. Simon. I’m-I’m… | 原谅我 西蒙勋爵 我… |
[39:37] | I’m just… I’m still getting used to this place. | 我只是还在适应这地方 |
[39:39] | Oh, really? Stamford told me that you returned | 是吗 史丹佛告诉我 |
[39:41] | to Baker Street almost six months ago. | 你回贝克街都快半年了 |
[39:42] | I did, but my-my residence in New York | 是的 但我在纽约的房子 |
[39:45] | had much thicker walls. | 墙比这里厚多了 |
[39:47] | And, uh, these are just taking some getting used to. | 这些需要适应 |
[39:50] | Not to mention the neighbors behind them. | 更何况还有那墙后的邻居 |
[39:53] | I see. Um… | 明白了 |
[39:56] | as I was saying, my bride, | 我刚才说到 我的新娘 |
[39:59] | Miss Hatty Doran of San Francisco, | 旧金山的海蒂·多兰小姐 |
[40:02] | disappeared from our wedding reception | 在我们的婚宴上消失了 |
[40:04] | this past Saturday. | 就在刚过去的这个周末 |
[40:05] | We’d only been married an hour… | 我们才结婚了一小时… |
[40:07] | Do you mind?! | 小点声行吗 |
[40:18] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[40:35] | Did you not remember I had a client this morning? | 你忘了我今早有个客户吗 |
[40:38] | I was moving some furniture around. Sue me. | 我在搬家具 告我啊 |
[40:40] | Look, when you asked me if you could live here… | 听着 当初你问我能不能住在这里 |
[40:41] | When you invited me to live here. | 是你邀请我住在这里的 |
[40:43] | It was not so you could torture me with your incessant noise. | 我可不是为了让你用持续不断的噪音来折磨我的 |
[40:45] | How’d it go with the lord? | 跟勋爵谈得怎么样 |
[40:47] | Oh, he’s convinced his wife has been abducted, | 他坚信他太太被绑架了 |
[40:49] | but it couldn’t be more obvious that she’s left him. | 但不能再明显了 是她离开了他 |
[40:51] | I mean, I don’t blame her. | 我可不会怪她 |
[40:52] | I couldn’t spend another minute with the man. | 我跟这男的一分钟都多待不下去 |
[40:53] | Anyway, he’s a friend of a friend, | 总之 他是个朋友的朋友 |
[40:55] | so we’ll have to ascertain her whereabouts later. | 我们回头得查明她的所在 |
[40:57] | What about now? | 那现在呢 |
[40:58] | We’ve been summoned to Scotland Yard. | 苏格兰场叫我们去 |
[40:59] | There’s been a murder. | 发生了谋杀案 |
[41:01] | Okay, just let me get my coat. | 好 我去拿外套 |
[41:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[41:16] | You know, you were a better partner in New York. | 你在纽约时是个更好的搭档 |
[41:19] | We’re not partners. | 我们不是搭档 |
[41:20] | We’re two people who love each other. | 我们是彼此爱着的两个人 |
[41:22] | Well, you realize I only said that | 你知道我当时说那话 |
[41:24] | ’cause I thought we’d never see each other again. | 只是因为我以为我们不会再见了吧 |
[41:30] | I’m still not sure about this, you know. | 其实 我还是没想好 |
[41:32] | Us. Here. | 我们 在这里 |
[41:35] | Really? | 是吗 |
[41:36] | That’s funny, because I feel like we’re exactly | 有意思 我可觉得这里 |
[41:38] | where we’re supposed to be. | 正是我们应该待的地方呢 |