Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name’s Michael. 我叫迈克
[00:02] A man approached me at a meeting yesterday. 昨天在互助会上一个男人找上了我
[00:04] Apparently, I helped him once when I described how integral 显然 我曾描述过我的工作是
[00:07] my work was to maintaining my sobriety. 如何让我保持清醒的 那对他有所帮助
[00:10] There’s this girl I know from the program. 我在项目中认识了一个女孩
[00:12] I’m worried about her. 我很担心她
[00:13] You want me to look for her? 你想让我去找她
[00:14] I thought it might help you to. 我觉得也许对你来说也有帮助
[00:16] It’s like there’s… 感觉我
[00:18] nothing I can do to get his attention. 做什么也无法引起他的注意
[00:20] I need to get louder. 我得弄出更大动静
[00:21] I’m going to make sure my friend hears me. 我要确保我的朋友听见我的话
[00:23] This man caught me in a moment of weakness. 这个人撞见了我脆弱的时候
[00:25] I am not going to let him take another life. 我不会让他再杀一个人
[00:29] It’s not the work that motivates you to stay clean. 让你远离毒品的不是工作
[00:32] Like, when you kick heroin, 就像 当你戒断海洛因时
[00:34] you wonder if you’ll ever have that feeling again. 你会想还会不会有这种感觉
[00:36] That itch that you can’t wait to scratch. 那种迫不及待想去抓的痒
[00:39] That’s what those women were for me. 那些女人对我的意义也是一样
[00:41] I’ve already left New York. 我已经离开纽约了
[00:43] I’m going to go away for a while, but… 我要离开一阵子 不过
[00:45] I’ll be back. 我会回来的
[01:08] Good news, Watson. 好消息 华生
[01:09] You can clear all this up. 你可以把这些清了
[01:11] You solved it? 你解决了
[01:12] The pilot was murdered. 飞行员是被谋杀的
[01:13] The crash was not caused by operator error. 坠机不是操作失误所致
[01:15] The FAA owes me an apology. 联邦航空局欠我一个道歉
[01:17] Or at least reimbursement for hauling all this up here. 或者至少要报销掉这里这一切
[01:20] So, what was the breakthrough? 突破口是什么
[01:21] Did you find the killer’s parachute? 你找到凶手的跳伞了吗
[01:23] Nope. 不
[01:24] Our theory was wrong. 我们之前的猜想错了
[01:26] No one survived the crash. 没有人从坠机中幸存
[01:27] Not Andy Donovan, the right-wing extremist pilot, 极端右翼的飞行员安迪·多诺万没有
[01:30] and not Gio Gutierrez, 吉奥·古铁雷斯也没有
[01:31] the man who stabbed him to death. 就是他把他捅死的
[01:34] Is this just confusing because I haven’t had my coffee yet? 是因为我还没喝咖啡 才听得很糊涂吗
[01:37] Donovan was stabbed. I was right about that. 多诺万被捅了 这点我之前说对了
[01:39] The FAA’s contention that the crash caused 联邦航空局的论调是这场坠机造成了
[01:41] the puncture wounds to his chest was always absurd– 他胸口的刺穿伤 这太荒谬了
[01:43] too much blood in the cockpit. 驾驶舱的血太多了
[01:44] But there’s a reason you couldn’t find the murder weapon 但你在这堆残骸中找不到凶器
[01:46] in all of this wreckage. 是有原因的
[01:47] It’s at the bottom of the Atlantic. 它在大西洋底呢
[01:49] And you think this guy did it? 而你觉得是这个人干的
[01:50] Gio Gutierrez was a sociology professor. 吉奥·古铁雷斯曾是社会学教授
[01:53] I saw a news bulletin last night. 我昨晚看到了一个新闻公告
[01:55] A Good Samaritan found his wallet 一个好心人发现了他的钱包
[01:56] washed up on the beach. Tried to return it, 被冲上海滩 想归还钱包
[01:58] but Mr. Gutierrez was nowhere to be found. 但哪里也找不到古铁雷斯先生
[01:59] Turns out he hasn’t been seen since last Friday. 结果发现他自上周五就无人见过了
[02:02] The day of the crash. 坠机那天
[02:04] But why would he have been in a helicopter with… 但他为什么会在直升机里跟…
[02:06] Gutierrez was a Communist, Watson. 古铁雷斯是个共产党 华生
[02:08] He identified as such on social media. 他在社交媒体上也是如此标明的
[02:12] Are you really not seeing the connection? 你真没看到关联吗
[02:13] Even with the musical clue? 哪怕带上这音乐线索也想不到吗
[02:15] It’s a Chilean classic, 这是智利传统音乐
[02:17] recently reappropriated as a tribute 最近被改为了一首
[02:18] to General Augusto Pinochet. 献给奥古斯托·皮诺切特将军的颂词
[02:21] Helicopter rides were Pinochet’s preferred method 乘坐直升飞机是皮诺切特喜欢的
[02:23] of executing Communists. 处决共产党的方法
[02:25] His Caravana de la Muerte 他的死亡蓬车队
[02:27] would drop dissidents from great heights. 会把持不同政见的人从高处扔下
[02:29] Gutierrez was once threatened 古铁雷斯曾收到过
[02:31] with the Pinochet treatment in an e-mail. 写着皮诺切特刑法的威胁邮件
[02:34] The account was private, but the IP address… 账号是私人的查不到 但IP地址
[02:37] Was Donovan’s. 是多诺万的
[02:38] So Gutierrez either jumps 所以古铁雷斯要么是
[02:39] or is thrown out of the helicopter. 跳出直升飞机 要么是被扔出的
[02:41] Donovan bleeds out before he can make a safe landing, 多诺万在飞机安全落地前就血流尽了
[02:43] and crashes. 最终坠机
[02:44] Thus completing the first Nazi-Communist double murder 因此完成了自二战以来 首个
[02:46] since World War Two. 纳粹共产党双谋杀
[02:47] Case closed. 结案
[02:50] Okay. 好吧
[02:50] Well, are you gonna help me clean this up? 你要帮我清理这些吗
[02:52] I’m overdue to attend a meeting. 我还有个互助会要去
[03:25] – No, I haven’t touched a thing. – Anybody else been in here? -没 我什么都没碰 -有别人来过这里吗
[03:28] – Sir, you need to get back. – No, I’m a consulting detective. -您得退后 -不 我是顾问侦探
[03:30] This is a crime scene. It’s off limits. 这里是犯罪现场 禁止入内
[03:31] If you call Captain Gregson at the 11th Precinct… 如果你给11分局的格雷森警监打电话
[03:33] It’s okay. I know him. 没事 我认识他
[03:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:36] You were saying? 你刚要说什么
[03:37] They use this room for support group meetings. 他们这个房间是给互助会聚会用的
[03:39] No security cameras down here or upstairs. 下面这里和楼上都没有摄像头
[03:41] First guy who showed up, 第一个来的男人
[03:42] he found the body and called it in. 他发现了尸体 叫来了警察
[03:43] Did you check with the staff upstairs? 你跟楼上的员工查过了吗
[03:45] Any witnesses? 有目击证人吗
[03:46] Sounds like the perp got in and out 听起来好像那家伙进出时
[03:47] without anyone seeing him. 都没人看到
[03:49] Actually, his entire purpose was to be seen. 其实他的目的就是被看到
[03:52] By me. 被我看到
[03:54] I know who did this. 我知道这是谁干的
[04:28] Rachel Garner. Would’ve been 28 on Friday. 瑞秋・加纳 周五就28岁了
[04:31] Wallet, keys and cell phone are all here. 钱包钥匙和手机都在这里
[04:34] She’s fully accessorized. 她被精心装扮过了
[04:35] Nothing obvious missing from her outfit. 好像没丢什么东西
[04:37] If I had to guess, he did not take a trophy this time. 我猜他这次没有拿走战利品
[04:40] He put himself in our crosshairs for a reason. 他让我们盯上他是有原因的
[04:42] But he doesn’t want to make it too easy for us 但他不想让我们那么容易
[04:44] to be able to tie him to this woman. 就把他和这个女人联系起来
[04:45] That would defeat the purpose. 那和他的目标不符
[04:47] Still trying to contact the family, 还在试图联系她的家人
[04:48] but I did get a hold of someone 但我联系上了
[04:50] under her emergency contact list. 她的一位紧急联络人
[04:52] Ms. Garner was a junior analyst at a hedge fund downtown. 加纳女士是对冲基金公司的初级分析师
[04:56] Mills Blakney Capital. 米尔斯・布雷克尼金融公司的
[04:58] She lived alone in Midtown. 她在市中心独居
[04:59] So, high-security building? 楼里的安保很严吗
[05:01] Yeah, we’re gonna pull their tapes, 对 我们会调取他们的录像
[05:02] but it’s probably a safe bet 但很有可能
[05:03] that he scooped her up somewhere else. 他是在别的地方把她绑了
[05:05] She was dressed for a night out. 她这身打扮是要在外面过夜
[05:07] Yeah, he probably picked her up in a bar. 对 他可能是在酒吧遇到她的
[05:09] MLI is putting time of death around midnight. 死亡时间大约是午夜
[05:12] CSU find anything? 鉴证组发现什么了吗
[05:13] No. No prints. 不 没有指纹
[05:15] None on the chair. It was wiped down. 椅子上没有 都被擦掉了
[05:18] No signs of a struggle, either, 也没有挣扎的痕迹
[05:19] so I don’t think this is where he killed her. 所以我觉得他不是在这里杀了她
[05:21] I think this is just where he left her. 我觉得他只是把她留在了这里
[05:24] We got nothing. 什么线索都没有
[05:25] We have Baquacil. 我们有巴奎赛尔
[05:26] – What’s that? – It’s a chemical, -那是什么 -一种化学药品
[05:28] uh, used for sanitizing swimming pools. 用来给泳池消毒的
[05:30] It’s not as common as chlorine or salt, but, uh, 不像氯或者盐那么常见 但是
[05:32] there’s a faint odor of it in her hair. 她头发里有淡淡的味道
[05:35] So she went swimming yesterday. 所以她昨天去游泳了
[05:37] That’s about all we got to go on 我们只有这点线索
[05:39] unless we find someone who saw him here last night. 除非我们找到昨晚在这里看到他的人
[05:42] There won’t be any witnesses. 不会有目击者的
[05:43] He’s too careful for that. 他非常谨慎
[05:44] And it’s easy to just park in the back lot, 而且他可以把车停在后面
[05:46] and he could’ve dragged her in here. 把她拖到这里来
[05:48] Lock on the door has been broken for weeks. 门上的锁已经坏了好几周了
[05:50] How do you know that? You talk to the staff? 你怎么知道 你跟工作人员谈过吗
[05:53] No. This is where I most often attend meetings. 不 我经常来这里参加互助会
[05:57] It’s where I met Michael. 我就是在这里遇到迈克的
[05:58] It’s why he chose this place. 所以他才选了这个地方
[06:01] Captain. 警监
[06:03] FBI just got here. 联调局的人来了
[06:04] They’re looking for you. 他们在找你
[06:12] Were you ever gonna call us? 你打算给我们打电话吗
[06:13] We gotta hear all the news on the radio? 所以消息都要我们自己听对讲机吗
[06:15] Check with your office, Kim. 问问你的办公室 金姆
[06:17] I put a call in the minute I heard. 我一听到消息就打电话给你了
[06:19] I guess we got our signals crossed. 我猜是我们的电话串线了
[06:21] Ms. Watson. 华生女士
[06:22] Special Agent Mallick. 马利克特别探员
[06:24] Sorry to see you again under these circumstances. 很遗憾在这种场合再次遇到你
[06:27] And you must be the partner, back from Maine or wherever. 你一定就是那个来自缅因还是哪的的搭档
[06:29] Vermont, actually. Sherlock Holmes. 其实是佛蒙特 夏洛克・福尔摩斯
[06:32] So you’re covering the Michael Rowan investigation 所以联调局让你接管调查
[06:34] – for the Bureau. – More like “Taking point.” -迈克·罗温 -应该说是”重点突破”
[06:36] Your guy’s killed in three states, 你们的罪犯在三个州杀了人
[06:37] which makes him the Bureau’s responsibility. 这让他成了联调局的责任
[06:39] Your people have any idea he was back in town? 你们的人知道他回来了吗
[06:42] No. What about you? 不知道 你们呢
[06:43] You were gonna post surveillance units 你们在他办公室和家里
[06:45] at his office and his home? 安排了监控组吗
[06:46] We did. Got nothing. 对 没有任何消息
[06:48] There was no noise online, either. 网上也没有动静
[06:50] No cellular activity, no e-mails. 没有手机通信 没有邮件
[06:52] How would you know that? 你是怎么知道的
[06:54] You’re familiar with the hacker collective, Everyone? 你熟悉”人人”这个黑客组织吗
[06:58] So are we. 我们也是
[07:01] Listen– don’t do that. 听着 别这么做
[07:02] Don’t even joke about using extrajudicial methods on this case. 别想着在这个案子上用旁门左道
[07:05] We’re gonna close it clean and make it stick. 我们要干净利落地了结这个案子
[07:07] We know he’s back now, and we’re gonna find him. 我们知道他回来了 我们要找到他
[07:09] That’s something the Bureau’s damn good at. 这是联调局擅长的事
[07:11] Oh, good, because by the time you locate him, 很好 因为等你定位到他的时候
[07:12] I’ll have a case you can hang him with. 我会找到一个能让你判他死刑的案子
[07:14] Something I’m good at. 这是我擅长的事
[07:18] That’s my whole point. Why not reach out to us 这就是我的重点 为什么做决定之前
[07:20] before you make that decision? 不先跟我们联系
[07:22] I don’t know– maybe because it’s my decision to make. 我不知道 也许因为那是我的决定
[07:25] Doesn’t sound like the captain’s making friends in there. 听起来警监不像是在交朋友
[07:27] I’m not surprised. 我不意外
[07:29] Agent Mallick does not exactly play well with others. 马利克探员跟别人相处得不太好
[07:32] Doesn’t always follow through, either. 也不总是采取后续行动
[07:34] Feds were supposed to be watching Michael’s home 联调局应该时刻监视着迈克的
[07:36] and office round the clock, 家和办公室
[07:37] but they scaled back hours last month. 但他们上个月缩短了时间
[07:39] Guess they figured he was dormant, 我猜他们是认为他销声匿迹了
[07:41] surveillance was expensive… 而监视工作又很费钱…
[07:42] I doubt they missed anything. 我觉得他们可能也没错过什么
[07:44] Their penny-pinching cut a hole in the net over a serial killer. 他们的吝啬给连环杀手开了条缝
[07:47] That doesn’t bother you? 你不担心吗
[07:49] It does. I just don’t think Michael 担心 我只是觉得
[07:50] came back to the city before yesterday. 昨天之前迈克都没回来过
[07:52] I’ve spent a lot of time trying to get in this guy’s head. 我花了很长时间想弄懂他在想什么
[07:54] He came home to do exactly this. 他回来就是为了这个
[07:58] The hell? 什么鬼
[07:59] Joan Watson? 乔恩·华生吗
[08:01] These are for you. 这是给你的
[08:04] And, uh, I hope it’s okay to do this here. 我希望在这里表演没关系
[08:08] Private eyes, they’re watching you… 私家侦探 他们在看着你
[08:12] They see your every move… 他们看着你的每个动作
[08:16] Buddy, that’s okay. 伙计 可以了
[08:17] You don’t need to finish. 你不用唱完
[08:20] – Who sent you? – I don’t know. -谁让你来的 -我不知道
[08:21] I just go where my boss tells me to. 我只是听从老板的安排
[08:23] Uh, are you sure about the song? 你确定不用唱了吗
[08:25] I can take it down a little if you want. 我可以唱得小声一点
[08:27] Yeah, I’m sure. Thanks. 我确定 谢了
[08:31] You think it’s from Michael Rowan? 你觉得这是迈克·罗温送来的吗
[08:33] He’s messing with us? 他在整我们吗
[08:34] No. Look at the red balloons. 不 看那些红气球
[08:35] That’s Everyone’s logo. 那是”人人”的标志
[08:38] “Our dear Watson, William Bazemore withdrew 我们亲爱的华生 威廉·巴兹莫尔
[08:40] $9,900 in cash from his bank yesterday. 昨天从银行取了9900美元现金
[08:43] You remember him, don’t you?” 你还记得他吧
[08:45] I don’t. Who’s William Bazemore? 我不记得 威廉・巴兹莫尔是谁
[08:47] He’s a fashion designer that Michael met in the program. 他是迈克在戒毒时认识的时尚设计师
[08:50] So, after Michael disappeared, 迈克失踪后
[08:51] I spoke to his family, friends, colleagues. 我和他的亲戚朋友和同事都聊过
[08:53] Bazemore was one of the only people that stuck up for him. 巴兹莫尔是唯一支持他的人
[08:56] He insisted we had the wrong guy. 他坚称我们找错了人
[08:58] And the day Michael comes back, 迈克回来当天
[08:59] this guy’s ducking under the ten-K limit 这个人就去取了不超过一万限额的钱
[09:01] for withdrawals that get reported to the IRS? 这样就不会被国税局知道
[09:05] If Bazemore has been floating money to Michael this whole time, 如果巴兹莫尔一直在给迈克钱
[09:07] it could explain how he’s been living off the grid 这就能解释他如何不用银行和信用卡
[09:09] without using banks or credit cards. 也能销声匿迹这么久
[09:12] Be nice to go question him, 能去问问他就好了
[09:13] but the way this tip came in, FBI’s not gonna let us. 但这种消息来源 联调局不会让我们去的
[09:18] Well, then maybe we don’t tell them where we got the idea. 也许我们不用告诉他们是哪来的线索
[09:21] I distinctly recall saying 我清楚地记得我说过
[09:23] I wasn’t going to help you, Miss Watson. 我不会帮你的 华生小姐
[09:25] That’s funny, ’cause we think you love to help. 有意思 因为我们觉得你会帮忙的
[09:28] What is that supposed to mean? 这话是什么意思
[09:29] Another woman was strangled last night. 昨晚又有个女人被勒死了
[09:32] Well, I’m sorry to hear that. 很遗憾听到这个消息
[09:34] But if you think Michael is responsible, you’re crazy. 但如果你们认为是迈克干的就是疯了
[09:37] Miss Watson told me you don’t think he’s a killer. 华生小姐说你觉得他不是杀人犯
[09:39] No. I think you’re harassing him because you’re prejudiced. 对 我觉得你们是因为偏见而诽谤他
[09:44] Michael and I are addicts. 我和迈克是瘾君子
[09:47] Our community– 我们这群人
[09:49] we try to support one another, stick together. 我们努力互相支持 团结一心
[09:51] But people like you don’t have it in you 但你们这种人不会
[09:53] to see past our histories. 忘记我们的过去
[09:54] It’s disgusting. 很讨厌
[09:55] Mr. Bazemore, if Michael is innocent, 巴兹莫尔先生 如果迈克是无辜的
[09:57] all he has to do is come forward and alibi himself. 他只需要来给出自己的不在场证明
[10:01] Thing is, we can’t find him anywhere. 关键是我们根本找不到他
[10:03] As I told Miss Watson the first time we spoke, 我第一次就跟华生小姐说过了
[10:06] I haven’t seen Michael in almost a year. 我已经快一年没见过迈克了
[10:09] Would you like to check under the couch? 你们要检查一下沙发下面吗
[10:10] No, but we would like you to explain a large withdrawal 不 但我们想让你解释一下
[10:13] that you made from your checking account yesterday. 你昨天从银行取的一大笔钱
[10:16] How do you know about that? 你们是怎么知道的
[10:17] $9,900. So, a hundred dollars more, 9900美元 再多一百美元
[10:20] and your bank would have had to file 你的银行就要给政府
[10:21] a currency transaction report with the government. 提交现金交易报告了
[10:24] You don’t have a warrant. There’s no way… 你没有搜查令 你不可能…
[10:26] Was the money for Michael Rowan? 那些钱是给迈克·罗温的吗
[10:30] I want you to leave right now. 我希望你们马上离开
[10:32] And I’ll tell you what– if I do see Michael, 而且我告诉你们 如果我见到迈克
[10:35] I’m not going to call you. 我也不会给你们打电话的
[10:36] He’s killed 14 women. 他杀了14个女人
[10:39] Are we getting close to a number 这个数字快要接近
[10:40] that’ll actually bother you? 让你担心的地步了吗
[10:42] You know what? I confess. 这样吧 我坦白
[10:44] I did take out some money yesterday. 我昨天确实取了些钱
[10:46] It was for Alba, 是给阿尔巴的
[10:48] my maid. 我的女佣
[10:49] Her mother is very sick back in Guatemala. 她母亲在危地马拉病得很重
[10:52] I wanted to make sure that she could afford 我想确保她有钱
[10:53] to take some time off to go down there and be with her. 回去陪她一段时间
[10:56] And yes, I did stay under $10,000 for tax purposes. 而且没错 我没取一万是为了避税
[10:59] Here. Let’s call her together, and she can tell you herself. 来 我们一起打给她 让她自己说
[11:03] And then you can get out of my house. 然后你们就可以离开我家了
[11:09] I take it from the lethargy of your approach 我从你那无精打采的样子可以看出
[11:11] that things didn’t go well with William Bazemore. 和威廉·巴兹莫尔的谈话进展得不太顺利
[11:13] No, they didn’t. 的确不顺利
[11:16] It’s not like Everyone to let us down. 并不是”人人”让我们失望了
[11:18] It was a good lead. 是条好线索
[11:19] It just didn’t mean what they thought it would. 只是不是他们想的那样
[11:21] The withdrawal was for Bazemore’s maid. 那笔提款是给巴兹莫尔的女佣的
[11:23] That being said, he’s still very defensive of Michael, 话虽如此 他还是很护着迈克
[11:26] very loyal. 对他非常忠诚
[11:28] I think he would help him if he had the chance. 我觉得如果有机会他就会去帮他
[11:30] I’d ask what kind of an imbecile 我本来想问什么样的蠢货
[11:31] befriends a serial killer, 才会和连环杀手做朋友
[11:32] but we both know the answer 但我们都知道答案
[11:34] can be found in the nearest mirror. 就近在眼前
[11:36] You okay? 你还好吗
[11:37] No. 不好
[11:39] This woman’s dead because of me. 这个女人是因我而死的
[11:40] Sherlock. 夏洛克
[11:41] I spent an hour with her mother today, 我今天和她母亲相处了一个小时
[11:43] asking my questions. 问了一些问题
[11:45] She could barely get the answers out. 她给不了我想要的答案
[11:50] I learned nothing but the depth of my failure. 除了我深刻的失败之外 我一无所获
[11:53] I should have realized sooner what Michael really was. 我早就该察觉到迈克究竟是什么样的人
[11:56] I was a shadow of myself when he first engaged me, 他第一次跟我交锋时 我的情况一团糟
[11:59] but now I am restored. 但现在我已经康复了
[12:04] He’s made a grave mistake in returning. 他回来就是一个非常严重的错误
[12:09] Hello? 你好
[12:11] Yeah, he’s with me right now. 是的 他现在和我在一起
[12:16] We’ll be right there. 我们马上赶到
[12:17] He’s struck again? 他又犯案了吗
[12:19] No. We have to get to the precinct right now. 没有 我们必须马上去警局
[12:27] I’m surprised the FBI didn’t insist 我很惊讶联调局居然没坚持
[12:28] we do this at Federal Plaza. 让我们在联邦大楼做这些
[12:30] Yeah, well, they aren’t really 是的 目前并不是他们
[12:32] calling the shots at the moment. 在发号施令
[12:34] He is. 而是他
[12:38] You said he just showed up here? 你说他突然就出现在这里了
[12:39] About an hour ago. I would’ve called you sooner, 大约一小时前 我本想早点通知你们的
[12:41] but the Feds wanted first crack at him. 但是联调局想第一个击垮他
[12:43] He shut ’em down. 他完全没有回应他们
[12:45] Said he would only talk to you. 说他只愿意跟你说话
[12:55] You got better. 你好转了
[12:57] I can see it. 我能看出来
[12:58] Good for you. 真厉害
[13:02] Right. 好了
[13:04] Let’s, uh, begin at the beginning, shall we? 我们就从起点开始吧
[13:08] How do you choose them? 你是怎么选择受害人的
[13:11] We haven’t seen each other in a while. 我们有一段时间没见了
[13:13] I thought we could begin with “Hello.” 我以为我们可以从打招呼开始
[13:16] Your victims– have they done something to offend you 你的受害者们 她们做过什么冒犯你
[13:19] or attract you, or are they just easy prey? 或吸引你的事吗 还是说她们只是容易得手的猎物
[13:22] Will… will any murder give you your fix? 有任何谋杀案能解决你的问题吗
[13:24] My fix? 解决我的问题
[13:26] That’s how you described it to me 我在医院的那晚
[13:27] that night I was in hospital. 你是这么跟我形容的
[13:29] Wait, you mean the night I took you to the hospital? 等等 你是说我送你去医院的那天晚上吗
[13:32] You were pretty out of it. 你当时情况很不好
[13:33] Maybe you misunderstood. 也许你误会了
[13:34] No misunderstanding. 没有误会
[13:36] You said that killing these women, 你说杀死那些女人
[13:39] plotting their murders, 计划她们的谋杀
[13:41] it helped you maintain your sobriety. 这会帮助你保持清醒
[13:43] Sherlock… 夏洛克
[13:45] I came here because I saw what happened in the news, 我来这里是因为我看到了新闻
[13:48] and I heard you were looking for me. 我还听说你在找我
[13:51] And I thought I should tell you– 而我觉得我应该告诉你
[13:54] I didn’t kill Rachel Garner. 瑞秋·加纳不是我杀的
[13:57] I know you’ve been confused about me in the past, 我知道你以前对我有些误会
[13:59] so I thought it might help hearing it from me. 所以我觉得让你听我亲口说出可能会有帮助
[14:02] You said you “Heard” we were looking for you. From whom? 你说你”听说”我们在找你 听谁说的
[14:07] William Bazemore contacted you. 威廉·巴兹莫尔联系了你
[14:11] He’s a good man. 他是个好人
[14:12] He’s just looking out for a friend. 他只是在照应一位朋友
[14:15] Let’s keep our business between us. 我们的事就别扯上别人了
[14:17] Right. Business. 对 我们的事
[14:19] Business, business, business. 我们的事 事 事
[14:29] We’ve been over this. 我们已经讨论过了
[14:32] People like us need to look forward. 像我们这样的人需要向前看
[14:36] You have a new case. Maybe I could help. 你在办一个新案子 也许我能帮上忙
[14:39] Help? 帮忙
[14:40] Yeah, I mean, I used to be a sounding board for you. 是的 你以前经常向我征求意见
[14:42] Thought I could be one again. 也许我们还能像以前一样
[14:45] Help you figure out who really did this. 我来帮你想清楚到底是谁杀了她
[14:49] Rachel Garner, she was strangled using rubber tubing. 瑞秋·加纳 她是被橡胶管勒死的
[14:53] Very reminiscent of a heroin addict tying off, 让人想起海洛因成瘾者用来绑住手臂的东西
[14:57] don’t you think? 不是吗
[14:59] – Sure, I could see that. – Yeah. -当然 我明白 -是的
[15:01] It’s the same M.O. We saw with Ashley Jenkins 这作案手法和杀死艾希莉·詹金斯
[15:04] and Maddie Williams. 以及麦迪·威廉姆斯时一模一样
[15:05] Ms. Williams is of particular interest 威廉姆斯女士的案子特别有趣
[15:07] because her murder can be tied 因为她的谋杀能与
[15:10] to all of these cases. 所有这些案子挂上钩
[15:11] Polly Kenner. Lauren Crafton. 波莉·肯纳 劳伦·克拉夫顿
[15:13] Nicole Tossani. 妮可·托萨尼
[15:15] Mary Lewis. 玛丽·路易斯
[15:19] I told you, I want to talk about Rachel Garner. 我说了 我想谈谈瑞秋·加纳
[15:23] I’ll bet you do. 我想也是
[15:29] I thought you wanted to help. 你不是想帮忙吗
[15:33] I can’t. 我帮不了
[15:35] Not if you won’t let me. 你不让我帮
[15:36] Well, before you go, I’d like you to understand… 你走之前 我希望你明白
[15:41] it’s my turn to help you. 现在轮到我帮你了
[15:43] Whatever pain it is that compels you to take innocent lives, 不管你遭受了何种痛苦致使你杀害无辜的生命
[15:47] I’m gonna put you out of it. 我会帮你解脱出来
[15:52] The last time we spoke, I told you I was going away for a while. 上次我们聊天时 我告诉过你我要离开一阵子
[15:56] That’s over now. 现在结束了
[15:59] I’m home for good. 我回来了 不走了
[16:02] So, if you change your mind about my offer, come see me. 所以如果你对我的提议改变了心意 来找我
[16:07] Be like old times. 像以前那样
[16:14] You pushed too hard. 你逼问得太紧了
[16:15] You should’ve kept him talking. 应该继续套他的话
[16:16] No. Knocking him off balance was the only shot we had. 不 打乱他的阵脚是我们唯一的机会
[16:20] He didn’t come here to hand us an easy win. 他不是来让我们轻易获胜的
[16:22] Why did he come here? 他为什么来这
[16:24] For a contact high. 为了在周旋中找快感
[16:25] He wants to feel the pursuit. 他想受到追捧
[16:26] He thinks it’s gonna keep him sharp. 他觉得这样能让自己保持敏锐
[16:28] Well, then he’s gonna get what he wants. 那他会得偿所愿的
[16:30] I’ve got 40 people on a detail, 我找了40个人对他进行密切监视
[16:32] and they’re gonna be tailing him everywhere he goes. 他去任何地方都会有人跟着
[16:33] That’s prudent, but he’s not going to make a mistake 很机智 但在任何能看见他的地方
[16:35] anywhere that we can see him. 他都不会露出任何破绽的
[16:37] We need to be observing him online. 我们得在网上监视他
[16:38] We need to be inside his home and his office, 我们得进入他的家和办公室
[16:41] places that he feels most comfortable. 他觉得最自在的地方
[16:42] The last time we went for a warrant, 上次去申请搜查令
[16:44] the judge turned us down flat. 法官毫不犹豫地拒绝了我们
[16:46] Said we didn’t have enough to connect him to the murders. 他说我们没有足够证据证明他和凶案有联系
[16:48] We still don’t. Well, Michael didn’t like it 我们现在也没有 夏洛克问起
[16:50] when Sherlock asked him about William Bazemore. 威廉·巴兹莫尔时 迈克不太高兴
[16:52] He can be quite protective of his friends. 他会很保护他的朋友
[16:54] I think it was more than that. 我觉得不止如此
[16:57] So, Bazemore bought this house six years ago. 巴兹莫尔六年前买下了这栋房子
[16:59] The photos are still up on the listing. 照片仍在名录上
[17:01] There’s a Jacuzzi in the backyard. 那里后院有个按摩浴缸
[17:03] Am I missing something? 有什么信息是我不知道的吗
[17:04] Rachel Garner’s hair smelled like 瑞秋·加纳的头发闻起来像
[17:05] a pool-cleaning chemical, Baquacil. 一种泳池清洁药物 巴奎赛尔
[17:08] Be nice to know if that’s what Mr. Bazemore uses in his hot tub. 要是知道巴兹莫尔先生的按摩浴缸里用的是什么就好了
[17:11] It would, but when we left his house today, 本来能搞清的 但今天我们离开他家时
[17:13] he said he never wanted to see us again, 他说他再也不想见到我们了
[17:14] so there’s no way he’s gonna let us take a sample. 所以他不可能让我们采集样本
[17:16] I’m confused. Why did you go see him? 我没明白 你们为什么去见他
[17:19] We wrote him off as a dead end months ago. 几个月前我们就认定从他那查不出什么了
[17:21] Well, obviously, that was a mistake on the FBI’s part. 很明显 联调局判断失误了
[17:23] Michael admitted they’ve been in touch. 迈克承认他们一直有保持联系
[17:25] If Mr. Bazemore won’t talk, 如果巴兹莫尔先生不愿多说
[17:26] maybe his neighbors will. 或许他的邻居愿意
[17:28] Joan and I could go back tomorrow, 乔恩和我明天再去一趟
[17:30] ask if anyone’s seen him with Michael the last few months. 问问有没有人在过去几个月中见过他和迈克在一起
[17:32] Could be enough to get warrants to search both guys’ places. 也许就有足够证据申请这两人住处的搜查令了
[17:35] You find anything… 如果有任何消息
[17:36] You’ll be the first to know. 我们会第一时间告诉你
[17:39] She’s pretty. 她挺漂亮的
[17:41] Have you seen her? 你见过她吗
[17:42] No, and I think I’d remember. 没有 见过我会记得的
[17:45] I’m between jobs right now. 我现在没上班
[17:46] Most days, I’m here working on the car. 多数时间 我都在这摆弄我的车
[17:48] What about this man? 那这个人呢
[17:50] Oh, yeah, he’s a… 见过 他是
[17:52] he’s a friend of William’s. 他是威廉的朋友
[17:53] Mitchell, right? 是叫米切尔吧
[17:54] Michael. 迈克
[17:55] Have you seen him around recently? 最近有看见他出现在附近过吗
[17:57] Recently? No. 最近 没有
[17:58] No, it’s been years. 没有 好几年没见过他了
[18:00] He used to come around a lot after William’s husband passed. 威廉的丈夫刚过世那阵子他经常来
[18:03] The wife and I thought maybe he was the new boyfriend, 我和我妻子觉得或许他是新男友
[18:05] but then William told us it wasn’t like that. 不过后来威廉告诉我们不是那样
[18:08] Ray was William’s husband. They had drug problems, 雷是威廉的老公 他们都吸毒
[18:12] and both got sober around the same time back in the ’90s. 又都在90年代戒了毒
[18:15] Couple years ago, Ray started to slip. 几年前 雷开始复吸
[18:17] William got him going to meetings again, 威廉让他重新参加戒毒互助会
[18:19] and that’s how they met Michael. 他们就是在那里遇见迈克的
[18:21] What’s this all about anyway? 你们问这些干什么
[18:22] Something happen to him and that girl? 他和那个女的出什么事了吗
[18:24] She was murdered the other night. 前几天夜里她被谋杀了
[18:26] He’s a person of interest. 他是嫌疑人
[18:28] You’re kidding me. 不是吧
[18:29] Well, all I can tell you is he was very good to William. 我只知道他对威廉非常好
[18:32] Kept him on the straight and narrow after Ray was gone. 让他在雷死后没有失控
[18:35] But if I see him, I promise I’ll calL 911. 但如果我见着他了 我保证会报警
[18:38] How about you just call me directly? 要不你直接打给我吧
[18:42] Before we go, Mr. Dwyer, 走之前我还想问一下 德怀尔先生
[18:43] how exactly did William’s husband die? 威廉的丈夫究竟是怎么去世的
[18:58] Good first day back at the office? 回去工作的第一天顺利吗
[19:06] Yeah. 还行
[19:07] I mean, they didn’t throw me a party or anything, 他们没有给我办个派对什么的
[19:09] but it was good to see everyone. 但见到大家还是挺开心的
[19:12] You know, if you wanted to apologize, 如果你想道歉
[19:13] you could’ve just called. 可以直接打给我
[19:15] Phone call would’ve been simpler. 打电话确实更方便
[19:18] But I wanted to make sure that we could talk 但我想确认没有人
[19:19] without anyone listening. 偷听我们说话
[19:21] Right. 好
[19:23] And I’m sure you would never record this conversation. 我确定你不会录下这一段谈话
[19:27] I think you’re a monster, not an idiot. 我觉得你是个禽兽 不是傻子
[19:29] I’m not recording you. 我没录音
[19:31] So, what’s on your mind? 那你想做什么
[19:32] Just wanted to make sure you knew what you were up against. 只是想让你知道你面对的是什么
[19:35] Me, the police department, the FBI. 我 警察局 联调局
[19:39] So, if you’re thinking of slipping away again… 如果你还想跑
[19:41] I’m a free man. 我是个自由人士
[19:43] I could get on a plane tomorrow, and no one could stop me. 我可以明天就上飞机 没人能阻止我
[19:47] That’s not what I want. 那不是我想要的
[19:49] No, you want to be helpful. 对 你想帮我们
[19:50] ‘Cause you’re a good person. 因为你是个好人
[19:53] You shouldn’t be insulting me. 你不应该侮辱我
[19:54] What should I be doing? 那我该做什么
[19:55] Thanking me. 感谢我
[19:57] You’re better now because of me. 因为我 你现在好多了
[19:59] I’m better because I took the time to get better. 我好了是因为我花了时间
[20:02] I gave you that time. 是我给了你这个时间
[20:04] You gave me nothing. 你什么也没给我
[20:05] You are nothing. 你什么也不是
[20:10] The person who killed Rachel Garner… 杀了瑞秋・加纳那个人
[20:13] was angry. 他很愤怒
[20:15] I could tell from the photos you showed me. 从你给我的照片里我能看出来
[20:19] He hated her. 他很恨她
[20:21] Why did he hate her? 他为什么恨她
[20:22] You’re the detective, Sherlock. 夏洛克 你是个侦探
[20:24] You go and figure that out. 你去查清楚
[20:34] Did you not get my texts? 你没收到我的短信吗
[20:36] No, my phone’s been off. I’ve been working. 没 我的手机关机了 我在工作
[20:38] Marcus and I think we’ve got something. 马库斯和我觉得我们查到了什么
[20:40] We went to go talk to William Bazemore’s neighbor. 我们去跟威廉·巴兹莫尔的邻居谈过了
[20:43] He confirmed that Michael was friends 他确认了迈克跟
[20:44] with William and his husband, Ray, 威廉和他的丈夫雷
[20:46] until Ray killed himself. 在雷自杀之前都是朋友
[20:48] They were all in the program together. 他们曾经一起在戒毒小组里
[20:49] And a suicide is helpful to us why? 而一桩自杀对我们有什么帮助
[20:51] Well, that’s just it. I don’t think it was a suicide. 这就是问题 我觉得那不是自杀
[20:54] Ray did not leave a handwritten note. 雷没有留下任何遗言
[20:55] He sent an e-mail saying 他发了一封邮件说
[20:56] that he didn’t think he could stay sober, 他觉得他没办法戒毒
[20:58] and that he did not want to drag William down with him. 还说他不想让威廉也跟着他受罪
[21:01] You think Michael wrote it? 你觉得是迈克写的
[21:02] Strangled Ray, faked the hanging? 勒死了雷 假装成上吊自杀
[21:04] Well, the neighbor confirmed that Ray 邻居确认了雷
[21:06] fell off the wagon a few months before he died. 在他死的几个月前又犯了毒瘾
[21:08] And William was Michael’s friend. 而威廉是迈克的朋友
[21:11] And we know that Michael has a funny way 而我们知道迈克有种独特的方式
[21:12] of helping his friends stay sober. 帮助他的朋友戒毒
[21:15] Well, that’s intriguing, 有意思
[21:15] but I have something which requires more immediate attention. 但我有其他事情需要立即处理
[21:21] – “YourSobriety.com”? – Yes, they sell… -“戒毒有你”网 -对 他们卖
[21:23] fancy sobriety coins, like the ones you get at meetings. 精致的戒毒徽章 跟戒毒会上发的那种一样
[21:27] Michael bought one recently. 迈克最近买了一枚
[21:28] How do you know? 你怎么知道的
[21:29] Because I went to see him. 因为我去见过他
[21:31] The FBI followed him to his office. 联调局探员跟着他去了他的办公室
[21:33] I slipped past their dragnet 我绕过了他们的布控
[21:34] and waited by his car so we could talk. 在他的车边等他跟我谈谈
[21:36] Alone in a dark parking garage. 在昏暗的停车场独自等他
[21:39] I live to tell the tale. 我安然无恙
[21:40] And this made it worthwhile. 那样做非常值得
[21:42] He had his five-year anniversary 他在逃的时候
[21:43] while he was in hiding, and he bought one of these coins 碰上了五年纪念日 所以他买了一枚
[21:46] to mark the occasion. 以作纪念
[21:47] He also bought this platinum-plated key chain to hold it. 他还买了这个镀白金的钥匙链来挂纪念章
[21:52] YourSobriety.Com is the only place that sells them. “戒毒有你”网是唯一有售的地方
[21:55] You said this requires more immediate attention? 你说这件事需要立即处理
[21:58] We know that Michael kept trophies of his victims, 我们知道迈克喜欢留下受害者的纪念品
[22:00] but they were all gone when you searched his apartment. 但你们搜索他的公寓时 那些东西不见了
[22:03] I thought it would be worthwhile to find out 我觉得值得找出
[22:04] where he’s been staying the last few months. 他过去几个月住的地方
[22:06] I don’t think a company that sells 我觉得一家拥有
[22:08] to anonymous people in recovery 匿名戒毒客户的公司
[22:09] is gonna tell you where they shipped those medallions. 不会告诉你他们把这些纪念币卖到哪里去了
[22:12] I didn’t ask them. I asked Everyone. 我没问他们 我问了”人人”
[22:14] They hate people like Michael as much as they like 他们厌恶迈克这种人
[22:15] living in their mothers’ basements. 就像他们喜欢住在老妈的地下室一样
[22:17] They collected the appropriate data, 他们收集了相应的数据
[22:19] and they sent me the most promising addresses. 他们给我发了最有可能的地址
[22:23] Now, the company has sold hundreds of these key chains 这家公司在过去的几个月里
[22:26] over the last few months. 卖出了数百个钥匙圈
[22:27] Everyone identified two dozen addresses “人人”找到了24个
[22:29] where it was difficult to verify 无法确认
[22:31] the identity of the recipient. 收件人身份的地址
[22:33] As you can see, I narrowed it down to one. 如你所见 我把范围缩小到了一个
[22:36] Richard Mosely. 理查德・莫斯利
[22:37] Albany, New York. So you think, this whole time, 纽约州奥尔巴尼市 所以你觉得一直以来
[22:39] he was just a few hours away? 他就住在不远处
[22:41] I e-mailed a photograph of Michael to the superintendent 我把迈克的照片发给了
[22:43] of the building where Mr. Mosely resides, 在莫斯利先生住所的管理员
[22:46] and he said they are one and the same. 他说他们是同一个人
[22:48] So now what? 那现在呢
[22:49] I called in an anonymous tip to the NYPD 在你回来之前
[22:51] just before you arrived. 我给纽约警局打了匿名爆料电话
[22:52] I said I saw Rachel Garner in distress 我说我在瑞秋·加纳消失的那晚
[22:56] outside Mr. Mosely’s building on the same night she disappeared. 看到她在莫斯利先生的住所外遇到了麻烦
[22:59] I estimate we’ll have a warrant to search 我预计一小时内我们就能
[23:00] Michael’s little hideaway within the hour. 拿到对迈克藏身点的搜查令
[23:05] An anonymous tip? 匿名举报
[23:07] Guy said he saw Rachel Garner getting dragged 他说他看见瑞秋·加纳
[23:09] out of that apartment by a man 被一个符合嫌犯描述的男人
[23:11] who fits our suspect’s description. 拖出公寓
[23:14] And the witness wouldn’t identify himself. 但这位证人不愿表明身份
[23:17] That’s pretty convenient. 这样真是方便
[23:18] Maybe he was afraid of pissing off 或许他是害怕惹恼
[23:20] a serial killer, Your Honor. 一名连环杀手 法官大人
[23:22] And maybe he’s one of your people. 或许他就是你们的人
[23:25] You turned me down once before 之前那家伙还没跑时
[23:27] when we had this guy in our sights. 你就拒绝过我一次
[23:30] Now he’s back, and we got another body. 现在他回来了 又多了一具尸体
[23:33] I follow the letter of the law. 我遵守的是法律条文
[23:35] You don’t throw civil liberties out on a hunch. 你不能仅凭直觉就置民权于不顾
[23:38] I’m not keen to do it on an anonymous tip, either. 我也不会因为一通匿名举报就这么做
[23:41] Then consider the pattern. 那就考虑一下作案模式
[23:43] He leaves town, the killing stops. 他离开了 凶案就停止了
[23:45] He comes back, 他一回来
[23:46] and the same day, we have our first body in months. 当天就出现了几个月来的第一具尸体
[23:50] Now we know he’s been staying in Albany under a fake name. 我们已经知道他之前化名藏在阿尔巴尼
[23:54] Come on, Marilyn. 拜托了 玛丽琳
[23:57] I thought you’d want to do the right thing this time. 我以为你这次会想做正确的决定
[24:01] The request for electronic surveillance is denied. 否决关于电子监控设备的要求
[24:04] But I’m granting you the right to search the Albany residence. 但我批准你们搜查阿尔巴尼的住所
[24:10] Good luck, Tom. 祝你好运 汤姆
[24:26] I’ll take the back. 我去后面
[24:28] Check that bathroom. 去查浴室
[24:32] All clear. 安全
[24:33] Bathroom clear. All clear! 浴室安全 一切安全
[24:43] Looks like the decision to leave was an impulsive one. 看来离开的决定是临时做的
[24:46] Sherlock, Joan. 夏洛克 乔恩
[24:47] Get back here. 过来看看
[24:56] I think he was shopping for new victims. 他应该在搜寻新受害人
[25:09] Yeah, we’ll be here. 好 我们都在这等着
[25:11] All right. 好的
[25:13] FBI’s sending more people. 联调局会多派点人来
[25:15] I told ’em we got 30 women 我说了我们这有30名女性
[25:16] that need to be I.D.’d and accounted for. 需要统计并确认身份
[25:18] 26, actually. 其实是26个
[25:19] Looks like he followed these four more than once. 他应该跟踪了这四个人不止一次
[25:21] They’re wearing different outfits on different days. 她们在不同的时间里穿着不一样的衣服
[25:24] These are the ones he seems most interested in. 这些应该是他最为感兴趣的
[25:27] Look. 看
[25:30] This is one of the women 这里有个女人
[25:30] he followed on more than one occasion. 他也跟踪她去过不止一个地方
[25:32] Look at the wing mirror. 看看后视镜
[25:34] It’s his reflection. So what? 是他的倒影 所以呢
[25:36] So that photograph was taken at 11:00 p.m. Tuesday. 这张照片是在周二晚上11点拍的
[25:39] – This past Tuesday? – How can you tell? -这周二吗 -你怎么知道的
[25:41] ‘Cause the bank sign in the background 因为背景里的银行招牌上
[25:43] has the date, time and temperature. 显示了日期 时间 和温度
[25:46] So Michael wasn’t lying. 所以迈克没有撒谎
[25:47] When Rachel Garner was being strangled 瑞秋·加纳被勒死
[25:49] and left at Saint Olaf’s, he was a hundred miles away. 并被遗弃在圣奥拉夫的那晚 他在百里之外
[25:53] He really didn’t do it. 他确实没杀她
[25:57] How sure are we this photo wasn’t tampered with? 我们有多确定这张照片不是伪造的
[26:00] Positive. That bank you see in the background– 完全确定 你在背景里看到的那家银行
[26:03] the camera over its ATM 它那自助取款机的摄像头
[26:05] caught Michael Rowan driving away just after midnight. 拍到了迈克·罗温在午夜开车离开
[26:09] So, what are we thinking? 那我们现在的想法是什么
[26:10] He farmed the Garner murder out to someone to confuse us? 他让别人杀了加纳来扰乱我们的视线吗
[26:12] Crossed our minds, him working with an accomplice, 我们有考虑过他和同伙合作的可能
[26:15] but it doesn’t fit with his M.O. 但那不符合他的作案手法
[26:17] Killing is part of his mental health protocol. 杀人是他心理健康规定的一部分
[26:19] It’s like exercise– can’t ask someone to do it for you. 就像锻炼 你没法让别人来替你
[26:21] That just leaves one option. 那只剩下一种可能
[26:23] A copycat. 模仿犯
[26:24] You do realize what you’re implying. 你知道你在暗示什么吧
[26:25] Some of these details were never in the press. 有些细节从未被媒体曝光过
[26:27] The rubber tubing, the connection to you 橡皮管 跟你和戒毒互助会
[26:28] – and your recovery meetings. – Correct. -之间的联系 -没错
[26:30] Whoever committed this murder was someone 犯下这起谋杀案的人
[26:31] with privileged knowledge of the case. 一定是有案子第一手资料的人
[26:33] Let’s not mince words here. 我们就直说了吧
[26:34] You’re talking about one of your own. 你们说的是你们自己人
[26:36] Or one of yours. 或是你的人
[26:37] Whoever it was– FBI, NYPD, 无论是谁 是联调局还是纽约警局
[26:40] a victim’s loved one who got too much info– 或是掌握太多消息的受害者身边的人
[26:42] we’ve got our work cut out for us. 我们都有工作要做
[26:44] We’re putting together a list. 我们要整理出一个名单
[26:46] Everyone who’s touched this case, who knew the details. 任何接触过案子的人 知道细节的人
[26:49] Killer’s gotta be in there somewhere. 凶手一定藏于其中
[26:50] You can have the names of everyone in the Bureau 可以给你联调局参与过案件简报的
[26:52] that’s been briefed on the case. 所有人的名单
[26:53] Any help I can spare, you got it. 我能帮上忙的 都会给你
[26:55] But the federal focus is going to stay on Michael Rowan. 但联邦调查的焦点仍会是迈克·罗温
[26:57] He’s still the prize, as far as I’m concerned. 以我目前来看 他依然是最终目标
[26:59] Agreed. With any luck, 同意 如果幸运的话
[27:01] we’ll soon have a new front from which to attack him. 我们很快就能展开新的进攻路线了
[27:03] What do you mean? 什么意思
[27:03] I might not be the only person whose benefitted 我或许不是唯一收到了
[27:05] from Michael’s unique brand of help. 迈克特殊帮助的人
[27:07] My partner’s looking into it as we speak. 我的搭档目前正在调查中
[27:18] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[27:20] Why would you make me look at these pictures of my husband? 为什么要我看这些我丈夫的照片
[27:23] I’m sorry. I know how painful this must be, 对不起 我知道这有多痛苦
[27:27] but I need you to see the truth. 但我需要你看到真相
[27:30] Which is what? 什么真相
[27:32] These ligature markings– 这些绳索印记
[27:35] if you look carefully, 如果你仔细看
[27:38] there are two distinct patterns of bruising. 这里有两种完全不同的瘀伤
[27:40] There’s a thinner line, and there’s a thicker one 有一条比较浅 然后有一条比较深的
[27:42] that almost covers it up. 几乎把前者盖住了
[27:44] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[27:47] You’ve seen the news. 你看过新闻了
[27:49] The people that we think Michael killed were strangled. 我们认为迈克杀的人是被勒死的
[27:55] I don’t think I’ve ever met someone so cruel. 我从没见过这么残忍的人
[27:57] You found out that Ray hung himself, 你发现雷是上吊自杀的
[27:59] and so you thought that you could blame Michael for that, too? 于是就觉得可以把这事也推到迈克身上吗
[28:02] The chief medical examiner himself noted 首席验尸官也注释过
[28:04] there were odd signs of dual lividity in your husband’s feet. 你丈夫脚上有奇怪的双重铁青色
[28:07] Now, he chalked it up to Ray’s shoes being too tight, 他的结论是雷的鞋太小了
[28:11] but I think it’s proof that Ray was hung 但我认为这证明了雷
[28:13] sometime after he was killed. 是在被杀之后才被吊起来的
[28:15] No. Michael wouldn’t have done that. 不 迈克绝对不会做这种事
[28:18] He… 他…
[28:20] There was a note. 有遗书
[28:21] Ray left a note. 雷留下了遗书
[28:22] He said he wasn’t strong enough… 他说他不够强大…
[28:25] In an e-mail. 写的是邮件
[28:27] Michael could have forced him to write it, 可能是迈克逼他写的
[28:28] or he could have written it himself after Ray was dead. 也可能是雷死后他自己写的
[28:32] Why? 为什么
[28:32] If I’m right, Michael thought he was a threat to your sobriety, 如果我没猜错 迈克认为他威胁到了你戒毒
[28:35] so he decided it would be better for you 所以他决定对你来说
[28:37] to be alone than to be a heroin addict. 独自一人总比对海洛因上瘾强
[28:39] Obviously, I did not know Ray. You did. 显然 我不认识雷 你认识
[28:42] So, did Ray killing himself make any sense to you? 所以 雷自杀对你来说讲得通吗
[28:47] No. 不
[28:49] But Michael, he, um… 但是迈克 他…
[28:53] he said that he had seen signs. 他说他看到了迹象
[28:55] We didn’t think that you lied 我们不认为你说你相信迈克
[28:56] when you said you believed Michael, but please, 是在撒谎 但拜托
[28:59] if you can think of anything that might help us… 如果你能想到什么可以帮助我们的
[29:04] I need to be alone now. 我现在需要一个人静静
[29:05] Mr. Bazemore… 巴兹莫尔先生
[29:06] I’m not saying I won’t help. 我不是说我不帮忙
[29:09] I just… 我只是…
[29:10] I need time to wrap my head around this. 我需要时间思考清楚
[29:35] Not a fan of file folders? 不喜欢档案夹吗
[29:37] Why put the truth in a drawer? 为什么要把真相放到抽屉里
[29:39] This way, I can feel mocked by the sea of innocent people 这样我就可以感觉到那些我以为有能力杀人的人
[29:42] that I thought capable of murder. 对我的嘲讽
[29:43] It’s humbling. 这叫谦卑
[29:45] So you don’t think anyone in law enforcement 所以你不认为是执法机构的人
[29:47] killed Rachel Garner. 杀了瑞秋·加纳
[29:48] Well, I wouldn’t say that definitively, 我不会说得这么绝对
[29:50] but everyone on our list 但我们名单上的所有人
[29:52] has been provisionally removed from suspicion. 都已经暂时被排除嫌疑了
[29:54] They lack obvious motive. 他们缺乏明显的动机
[29:56] Nothing on social media? 社交媒体上没有什么吗
[29:57] No overlaps between the victim and any of these people? 这些人都没和受害人有交集吗
[30:00] I’ve looked at every detective 我查看了所有
[30:01] on every case where Michael is a suspect. 迈克是嫌犯的案子中的警探
[30:03] All of the FBI agents who joined the investigation. 所有参与调查的联调局特工
[30:05] All the CSU officers who worked the murder scenes. 所有在犯罪现场工作过的现场调查员
[30:08] The victims’ families. 受害者的家人们
[30:09] Everyone on our list– all a colossal waste of time. 名单上的所有人 都是在浪费我时间
[30:12] Maybe we’re doing this backwards. 也许我们搞错方向了
[30:14] We thought that there was gonna be an obvious link 我们假设的是这些人中的一个
[30:16] between one of these people and Rachel. 会与瑞秋有明显的联系
[30:19] You want to focus on the victim, emanate outwards? 你想要从受害者的角度向外调查吗
[30:21] I was gonna pay a visit to her office, 我正准备去趟她的办公室
[30:23] look around, talk to her friends there. 调查一下 和她朋友聊聊
[30:25] You want to come with? 你想一起吗
[30:32] There. 好了
[30:33] That’ll let you into Rachel’s personal files, 现在你可以看瑞秋的私人文件了
[30:35] but, uh, you know, I-I can’t let you into the firm’s system 不过 你知道 没有高层的同意
[30:37] without authorization from someone pretty high up. 我不能让你们进入事务所的系统
[30:40] Well, he’s a police captain, 他可是名警监
[30:42] but I’m not in the mood to argue. 不过我没争论的心情
[30:44] The day Rachel was killed, Tuesday, 瑞秋被杀那天 星期二
[30:46] did you notice anything unusual going on with her? 你注意到她有什么异常吗
[30:49] No. Typical Raych. She stayed till about 7:00. 没有 一如既往的瑞秋 她待到了七点
[30:51] She was a hard worker. She was a good one. 她工作很努力 是名好员工
[30:54] Do you know who she was close to here at the office? 你知道办公室里谁跟她走得比较近吗
[30:56] We’re gonna want to talk to them. 我们想和他们谈谈
[30:58] Yeah. I can show you around. 行 我带你们转转
[31:02] Captain. 警监
[31:03] Dude. 老兄
[31:05] If you want to look in the desk, 如果你要检查抽屉
[31:06] I would’ve gotten you a spare key from HR. 我可以找人力拿备用钥匙
[31:07] I didn’t break the lock. 不是我把锁弄坏的
[31:09] It’s been tampered with. 另有其他人动了手脚
[31:10] Someone didn’t want us to find what she was keeping in this drawer. 有人不希望我们发现她放在抽屉里的东西
[31:14] So, safe to assume the culprit 我猜罪犯不能
[31:15] couldn’t just walk in off the street, right? 大摇大摆地离开这里 对吧
[31:17] No, we got security all over the building. 是的 整幢大楼都有监控
[31:19] Someone who works here must have done that. 肯定是在这里工作的人干的
[31:21] Are you authorized to at least 你能不能至少
[31:22] provide us with a company directory? 提供一份公司目录
[31:24] We’re not gonna need one. 用不着了
[31:25] Daniel Cummings. 丹尼尔·卡明斯
[31:27] Did he work with Rachel directly? 他和瑞秋在业务上有直接联系吗
[31:29] Yeah, probably. 可能有吧
[31:31] Dan’s a partner, so… 丹是合伙人 所以
[31:33] everyone works with him eventually. 所有人最终都会跟他合作
[31:34] There’s at least one name I should have added 今早我至少该把这个名字
[31:36] to the list this morning. I just never thought… 加到列表上 我都没想过…
[31:38] Who’s Daniel Cummings? 谁是丹尼尔·卡明斯
[31:39] The judge that turned us down for the warrant– 那个拒绝给我们搜查令的法官
[31:42] he’s her husband. 卡明斯是她的丈夫
[31:47] Make it snappy, Tom. I have got a dinner at 8:00. 有话快说 汤姆 八点我约了晚餐
[31:52] And you are? 你是谁
[31:54] Nauseated by you. 对你深感厌恶的人
[31:55] But call me Sherlock. 但请叫我夏洛克
[31:56] If you’re looking for me to sign off on another warrant, 如果你想找我签另一张搜查令
[31:59] I’m not liking your chances. 你这态度可是拿不到了
[32:00] I’m not here for a warrant, Marilyn. 我不是为搜查令来的 玛丽琳
[32:02] I’m here because I know 我来是因为
[32:03] you’re the one who killed Rachel Garner. 我知道是你杀了瑞秋·加纳
[32:06] – What? – Last night, we learned -什么 -昨晚 我们知道了
[32:08] that Michael Rowan has an alibi for her murder. 迈克·罗温有瑞秋被害时的不在场证明
[32:10] He’s not responsible. 凶手不是他
[32:11] But his M.O. was replicated to a T. 但作案手法却与他的极其相似
[32:13] That means the killer had specific knowledge of his crimes. 这意味着凶手知道他的详细作案手法
[32:17] You had all the details laid out for you 我们第一次申请搜查令时
[32:19] in our first warrant application. 把案子所有的细节都告诉你了
[32:21] That’s how you knew to leave the body in a place 所以你故意把尸体放在那里
[32:24] where you knew we’d connect the dots to him. 好让我们以为是罗温下的手
[32:26] Why the hell would I…? 我为什么要这样做
[32:27] ‘Cause Rachel was sleeping with your husband. 因为瑞秋和你的丈夫上床了
[32:29] Don’t bother denying it. 别否认了
[32:31] He didn’t. 你丈夫已经承认了
[32:32] You’ve spoken with Dan? 你们和丹谈过了
[32:34] We met with him at your house. 我们在你家和他见的面
[32:36] He admitted to breaking into Rachel’s desk 他承认自己撬开瑞秋的抽屉
[32:38] to remove some pictures that she had of the two of them together. 把他俩的合照拿走了
[32:41] He then took us on a tour. 然后带我们在房子里转了一圈
[32:43] Even showed us your pool. 还给我们看了你的泳池
[32:45] He told us you’re allergic to chlorine, 他说因为你对氯过敏
[32:46] which is why you use Baquacil to keep your pool clean. 所以使用巴奎赛尔来清洁泳池
[32:49] That chemical was in Rachel Garner’s hair 我们发现瑞秋·加纳时
[32:51] when we found her. 她头发中还有残留化学品
[32:52] Dan told us Rachel usually came over on Tuesday nights. 丹告诉我们瑞秋每周二晚过去
[32:55] That’s when you have your Bar Association meetings. 正是你开律师协会周会的时候
[32:58] Rachel had her own key. She’d let herself in. 瑞秋自己有副钥匙 能直接进屋
[33:01] She’d sometimes go swimming before Dan came home. 有时在丹回家前她会先游泳
[33:04] You found out about all of it, so you killed her. 你发现了这一切 于是杀了她
[33:07] When Michael Rowan saw a picture of Rachel’s body, 当迈克·罗温看到瑞秋尸体的照片时
[33:10] he said that whoever killed her hated her. 他说凶手非常恨她
[33:13] I don’t know what it was that he saw, 我不知道他看见了什么
[33:14] but it turns out he was right. 但他是对的
[33:17] I don’t know, Tom. 我可说不好 汤姆
[33:18] It sounds like a weak, circumstantial case. 听上去全是站不住脚的间接证据
[33:20] An affair. 婚外情
[33:22] Baquacil. 巴奎赛尔
[33:25] You think that’s enough to come after a judge? 你觉得这些足够扳倒一个法官吗
[33:27] Not yet. 不够
[33:28] But you’ve had a long career on the bench. 但你做法官也很久了
[33:31] You know what it’s like for the loved ones 你最清楚此刻迈克·罗温受害者的
[33:33] of Michael Rowan’s victims. 家属朋友的心情
[33:35] You know the pain that they’re in right now. 你明白他们此刻承受的痛苦
[33:38] And you also know that the murder you committed 你也知道自己犯下的这起谋杀案
[33:40] is gonna muddy the waters for anyone 会给试图起诉他的人
[33:43] trying to build a case against that son of a bitch. 带去很多麻烦
[33:47] Marilyn, I’m begging you, 玛丽琳 我求你了
[33:49] don’t do that to these families. 别这样伤害这些家庭
[33:58] So, she’s taking a plea? 她同意签认罪协议了吗
[34:00] The D.A. himself graced us with his presence to sign the deal. 地检本人大驾光临来签的协议
[34:04] That’s one less strangler to deal with. 少了一个需要烦心的凶手
[34:07] One to go. 还有一个
[34:08] I’ll be home soon. 我马上到家
[34:09] Okay. I’ll see you then. 行 一会儿见
[34:24] I told you I didn’t kill her. 我说了我没杀她
[34:30] Been wanting to meet you for a long time, Joan. 久仰大名了 乔恩
[34:33] William Bazemore called me this afternoon. 威廉·巴兹莫尔下午给我打电话了
[34:36] He, uh, said you paid him a visit. 他说你去找了他
[34:39] Said you thought I’d killed Ray. 说你认为我杀了雷
[34:41] Which I did. 确实是我干的
[34:44] William hung up on me, then a couple hours later, 威廉挂了我的电话 几小时后
[34:47] I got a call from a friend in the program. 我接到了戒毒组里一个朋友的电话
[34:50] Said William had O.D.’d. 说威廉吸毒过量了
[34:53] 12 years sober. 12年远离毒品的清醒
[34:54] That’s what you took away from him. 被你夺走了
[35:06] All this for me. 为我准备了这么多
[35:10] I’m almost flattered. 我几乎要受宠若惊了
[35:44] It’s over, Joan. 结束了 乔恩
[36:19] You’re making this harder than it needs to be. 你让事情越来越难办了 不用这样的
[37:58] Good. 很好
[37:58] Your pupils are equal and reactive. 你的瞳孔大小一致 并且有反应
[38:01] The rest of your neurological workup is normal. 你其他的神经系统检查都很正常
[38:03] And this hematoma back here 这里的血肿
[38:05] will go down with ice. 用冰敷一下就会消了
[38:06] You gonna order a CT scan to eliminate 要不要安排一次CT扫描
[38:07] the possibility of internal bleeding? 排除内出血的可能性
[38:09] You know a lot about concussion protocols. 你很了解脑震荡的筛查流程嘛
[38:12] But the good news is your brain’s just fine. 但好消息是你的大脑没问题
[38:14] Your ribs, on the other hand… 不过你的肋骨嘛
[38:17] The radiologist said I had two fractured ribs. 放射科医生说我断了两根肋骨
[38:20] You’re a doctor. 你是医生
[38:21] You know there’s not much we can do. 你知道我们没什么可做的
[38:23] They’ll heal. It’ll just take time. 它们会自愈 只是需要时间
[38:24] I can prescribe Vicodin for the pain. 我可以开点维柯丁给你止痛
[38:28] Could you give us a moment? 能让我们单独说两句吗
[38:29] When you’re ready to go, just let one of the nurses know. 你要走的话 找个护士说一声就行
[38:34] You all right? 你没事吧
[38:36] Yeah. 没事
[38:37] Michael got it worse. 迈克更惨
[38:40] Can I ask how the FBI managed to lose track of him? 我能问问联调局怎么会跟丢了他吗
[38:42] He went to a restaurant in Times Square, got lost in the crowd. 他去了时代广场的一家餐厅 消失在人群里了
[38:45] Mallick says she thought her people 马利克说她觉得她的人
[38:47] could pick him up when he got to his home or office. 能在他回家或去办公室时抓捕他
[38:50] He was bleeding profusely when he left our home. 他离开我们家时血流不止
[38:51] There was blood traces headed north 有血迹往北边
[38:53] towards Greenpoint Avenue Station. 绿点大道站的方向去了
[38:54] Has anyone been there? 那边安排人了吗
[38:55] We still don’t know his whereabouts. 我们还不知道他在哪
[38:58] The Feds are finally back up on his phones. 联调局总算备份了他的手机
[39:01] Well, the good thing about him trying to kill me 他想杀我有一点好处是
[39:02] is that we can get all the warrants we want, 我们可以尽情申请搜查令了
[39:05] and there’s plenty to charge him with. 而且有大把罪名可以告他
[39:09] CSU is done with your place. 鉴证组已经检查完你们家了
[39:10] Um, I’ve got two officers downstairs. 我在楼下安排了两名警员
[39:12] Bailey and Walker. 贝利和沃克
[39:13] Whenever you’re ready to go, 你们想走的时候
[39:15] -they’ll drive you home. – Actually, -他们会送你们回去 -其实
[39:17] we discussed it– she’s gonna go and stay 我们讨论过了 她会去温彻斯特
[39:18] with her parents in Westchester for a few nights. 跟她父母待几天
[39:20] Okay. 好
[39:22] I’ll go tell my guys. 我去跟我的人说
[39:27] Watson… 华生
[39:29] Sherlock. 夏洛克
[39:32] If you say sorry, 你敢说对不起
[39:33] I’m gonna break one of your ribs. 我就打断你一根肋骨
[39:40] Just find him. 找到他
[39:47] Yeah. Pull ’em out of there and call me back. 把他们调出去 给我回电话
[39:50] Another false alarm? 又一次假警
[39:52] Yeah, some rookie from Midtown South saw a guy 是的 中城南区有个新手说
[39:55] that looked like Rowan outside Penn Station. 在宾州车站外面看到一个人很像罗温
[39:58] Obviously wasn’t him. 显然不是他
[40:02] You looking at Queens again? 你又在看皇后区了
[40:05] Yeah, I’ve been looking at how we’re using our people. 是的 我在看我们是怎么安排人手的
[40:07] I think stepped-up patrols near his home and office are fine, 我觉得在他家和办公室附近加强巡逻没问题
[40:10] but these guys out in Flushing and Douglaston– 但法拉盛和道格拉斯顿这些人
[40:13] maybe we get them on phones, 也许可以让他们去打电话
[40:15] making calls to towns on major bus lines, 询问主要公交线上的城镇
[40:17] cities with international airports. 以及带有国际机场的城市
[40:20] You think he got out of the city? 你觉得他出城了
[40:21] It’s been almost a day. 差不多快一天了
[40:23] And he’s done it before. 他以前就这么干过
[40:29] Gregson. 格雷森
[40:29] You can call off the dogs, Tom. 可以把警犬召回来了 汤姆
[40:32] We found Michael Rowan. 我们找到迈克·罗温了
[40:36] Where? 在哪
[40:51] Captain? 警监
[40:52] Rowan’s dead. 罗温死了
[40:54] Somebody beat him to death and put him in the garbage. 有人打死了他 并把他扔进了垃圾堆
[40:57] What? Where? 什么 在哪
[40:58] Well, we don’t know exactly. 还不知道具体位置
[40:59] His body just turned up at a transfer station 他的尸体刚出现在环卫局设在
[41:02] that the Sanitation Department uses out here in Hunts Point. 亨茨点的一处中转站里
[41:05] The Feds are in command of the scene, 联调局的人在指挥现场
[41:07] and they’re determined to treat this 他们决意要把这
[41:09] like any other homicide case. 跟其他谋杀案一样处理
[41:11] I’ll come out immediately. 我马上出来
[41:12] No. 不
[41:13] That’s what I’m trying to tell you. 这就是我想跟你说的
[41:15] You can’t. 你不能来
[41:17] I’ve just been informed that Joan is gonna 我刚被告知 乔恩必须
[41:20] have to surrender herself to the FBI. 去联调局投案
[41:24] She’s their prime suspect. 她是首要嫌疑人
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme