Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23
S02E01
S02E010
S02E011
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
S05E24
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S06E14
S06E15
S06E16
S06E17
S06E18
S06E19
S06E20
S06E21
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] It’s still not bloody hot enough. 该死的 还是不够热
[00:04] Oh, no. I need to sneeze. 不好 我要打喷嚏
[00:07] – Can I sneeze? – Yes, if you must, -我能打喷嚏吗 -可以 如果必须的话
[00:09] but please no other movement for 40 minutes. 但请坚持40分钟别再有别的动作
[00:11] Or until your paint runs. Whichever comes first. 或者等到你的涂料开始融化 不管哪个先吧
[00:16] Please, resume your position. 请回到你之前的位置
[00:19] So, you’re sure this killer, 所以你确定这名凶手
[00:21] this is how he got his jump on his victim? 是这样袭击到被害人的吗
[00:23] The victim was ambushed and strangled 被害人被伏击了 然后被勒死在
[00:25] in the sweltering courtyard 一个有着严密安保的
[00:26] of a heavily secured Moroccan royal palace. 摩洛哥皇宫的酷热庭院里
[00:29] A motion sensor was tripped an hour before, 在那之前一小时 有个运动传感器被触发了
[00:31] but the guards see nothing. 但守卫什么都没看到
[00:32] They assumed it was a false alarm. 他们以为那是错误警报
[00:34] But I believe that is when the killer entered, 但我相信那就是凶手进去的时候
[00:37] and something 而且有东西
[00:38] enabled him to hide in plain sight. 让他能隐藏在众目睽睽之下
[00:40] And remember the paint smudges on the victim’s neck. 再想想被害人脖子上的涂料点
[00:43] They were the same color as the tiles in the courtyard. 它们和庭院瓷砖的颜色一样
[00:47] So you think that the killer… 所以你觉得凶手
[00:50] Camouflaged himself with body paint. 用全身彩绘伪装了自己
[00:52] If we can identify which brand of paint he used, 如果我们能识别出他用的是哪家的涂料
[00:55] we might be able to determine where he procured it. 我们也许就能确定他是从哪里弄到的
[00:57] If we do, we’ll be one step closer to catching the killer. 如果确定了这点 就离抓住凶手又进了一步
[01:01] Sophia, your paint’s streaking. 索菲娅 你的涂料有条纹了
[01:04] Good. 太好了
[01:04] I have to pee. 我得去尿尿
[01:05] So that rules Sophia’s paint out, then. 那么可以把索菲娅用的涂料排除了
[01:08] If it melts here, it would have totally melted in Morocco. 如果它在这里就化了 在摩洛哥绝对得化
[01:12] That mean we’re done? 这意味着我们完事了吗
[01:18] Hello? 喂
[01:21] Now? 现在吗
[01:23] Yeah, okay. I’ll be there shortly. 好吧 我马上过去
[01:30] Sherlock, thanks for coming in. 夏洛克 谢谢你来
[01:31] If you don’t mind, Dr. Furing, 如果你不介意的话 富林医生
[01:32] I’d, uh, just like to jump to the bad news. 我想直接听坏消息了
[01:35] – Bad news? – Yeah. -坏消息 -是的
[01:36] Last month, during my follow-up exam, 上个月 在我的后续检测里
[01:38] neither you nor Dr. Hanson seemed concerned about 你和汉森医生似乎都没有担心
[01:40] my post-concussion syndrome relapsing, 我的脑震荡后综合征会再恶化
[01:42] so if that’s changed… 所以如果这点变了…
[01:43] No, no. 不 不是
[01:44] Your tests were great. 你的测试结果没事
[01:46] Better than great. 比好更好
[01:47] Your recovery is going well. 你的康复状况很好
[01:50] My temp didn’t tell you why I needed to see you? 我的人没告诉你我为什么要见你吗
[01:52] No. 没有
[01:54] We were robbed. 我们失窃了
[01:55] The office was closed for the last two weeks. 办公室关了两周
[01:58] Someone broke in while we were away. 我们不在时 有人闯了进来
[02:00] The thief stole our computers, exam equipment 小偷偷走了我们的电脑 检测设备
[02:03] and a bunch of our medical files. 和一堆我们的医疗档案
[02:04] – Including mine. – Whoever did it -包括我的 -不管是谁做的
[02:06] has all of your personal information. 那人有你所有的个人信息
[02:08] We wanted you to know 我们希望你知道这事
[02:09] so you could take steps to protect yourself. 这样你能采取措施保护自己
[02:12] I appreciate the verbal warning. 我感谢你们的口头警告
[02:17] So… 那么…
[02:19] Before I go, 在我走之前
[02:20] why don’t I have a look around? 不如让我看一眼吧
[02:22] I mean, I’ve seen my fair share of burglaries, so… 我已经在这次盗窃中承受了损失 所以
[02:26] Perhaps I can be of help with yours. 或许我能帮你们挽回些损失
[02:29] I think you all know what entomology means, 你们应该都知道昆虫学的意思
[02:32] but this is the Department of Entomology and Nematology. 但这里是昆虫学和线虫学的院系
[02:36] Which means we also study worms. 这意味着我们也研究蠕虫
[02:38] Roundworms, hookworms, flatworms and these guys: 线虫 十二指肠虫 扁线虫和这些家伙
[02:42] earthworms. 蚯蚓
[02:43] This is our vermicomposter, where millions of earthworms 这是我们的蠕虫肥料 数百万的蚯蚓
[02:46] turn organic waste into the world’s best fertilizer. 将生物废物转换成世界最好的肥料
[02:50] Worm poop. 虫粪
[02:52] The tricky part 难的部分是
[02:53] is separating the worms from all that fertilizer. 如何分离虫子和他们的粪便
[02:55] Which is why we have this bad boy, 这也是为什么我们会有这个坏小子
[02:57] our worm harvester. 我们的蠕虫采集器
[02:59] Worms and castings go in one end. 蚯蚓和它的产物从一头进入
[03:01] Clean worms fall out the other. 干净的蚯蚓从另一头出来
[03:03] I’ll show you how it works, 我会给你们展示一下它是如何工作的
[03:04] but I need a volunteer. 但我需要一名志愿者
[03:07] Excellent. 很好
[03:08] All you have to do is hold this bucket right here. 你要做的就是在这边端住筐子
[03:13] Ready? 准备好了吗
[03:22] Is that a hand? 那是一只手吗
[03:34] Best we can tell, this is Dr. William Velnik, 目前所知 这是威廉·威尔尼克博士
[03:36] Senior Professor of Invertebrate Zoology here at Millerton U. 米勒顿大学的无脊椎动物学高级教授
[03:40] Also known in nematology circles as “the Worm Hunter.” 在线虫学圈子里也被称作「蠕虫猎人」
[03:44] Apparently, he’s one of the world’s 显然 他是世上研究
[03:45] foremost experts on the little guys. 这些小家伙的最前沿的专家之一
[03:47] Cause of death was a single stab wound to the throat. 死因是喉咙上的一记捅伤
[03:50] The puncture mark looks like it could be 从贯穿痕迹看 很可能是
[03:51] from a flathead screwdriver– 一把一字螺丝刀
[03:53] maybe from that work station over there. 可能是从那边工作站拿的
[03:55] The university’s been looking to expand this area. 大学在计划扩张这片区域
[03:58] Good chance that saw 很有可能那把锯子
[03:59] served as the killer’s carving station. 是凶手的切割台
[04:01] After that, all the pieces went into the compost bin. 在那之后 所有的尸块进了肥料箱
[04:04] They’ve been there for weeks. 它们在里面呆了好几周
[04:06] So, are we sure about the I.D.? 所以你确定这个身份吗
[04:08] Apparently, Velnik got this bone plug earring 显然 威尔尼克在他的某次研究途中
[04:11] on one of his research trips. 得到了这个骨头做的耳环
[04:13] It’s one of a kind, from some tribe in Botswana. 它是博茨瓦纳某些部落用的一种耳环
[04:15] There’s a picture of him wearing it in here. 这里有张他戴着它的照片
[04:19] The Worm Hunter in his natural habitat. 蠕虫猎人在他的自然栖息地里
[04:21] This guy spent his life digging up worms? 这家伙一辈子都在挖虫子吗
[04:24] Guess it’s good for your abs. 我猜这对腹肌有好处
[04:26] According to his coworkers, 据他的同事们说
[04:27] he was pretty popular with the ladies. 他很受女人欢迎
[04:29] I wonder why. 不难想象
[04:31] So, if he was so popular, 如果他这么受欢迎
[04:32] then why didn’t anyone report him missing? 为什么没人上报他的失踪
[04:34] Well, he was supposed to be off the grid in the Amazon, 过去三个星期他都应该在亚马逊
[04:36] looking for new species of worms the last three weeks. 寻找新品种的虫子
[04:38] Everyone here just thought he was knee-deep in rain forest. 这里的人都以为他深入雨林了
[04:42] Did you find his cell phone? 你找到他的手机了吗
[04:43] We think the killer took it. 我们认为凶手把它拿走了
[04:44] Also pulled the hard drive out of his computer. 还拿走了他电脑里的硬盘
[04:48] Gotta think he knew the person, right? 他应该认识这个人 对吧
[04:50] I mean, the cell phone and the hard drive 手机和硬盘
[04:52] would have pointed us in that person’s direction. 都能帮我们指出这个人
[04:54] Whoever they are, they’re not just thorough. 不管他们是什么人 他们不仅很周全
[04:56] They’re three weeks ahead of us. 而且还领先了我们三个星期
[04:59] As you can see, 如你们所见
[04:59] Professor Velnik worked late into the night 威尔尼克教授在出差前一晚
[05:02] before his trip, and then left distinctly un-murdered. 工作到很晚 然后安全离开了
[05:05] We found that a trifle odd. 这有点奇怪
[05:06] Odder still– he was wearing different clothing 更奇怪的是 他穿的衣服
[05:09] than was found at the scene. 跟在现场发现的不一样
[05:11] It’s almost as if this footage came from an entirely different night. 就好像录像不是同一天晚上拍的
[05:15] That’s why we asked you for footage going back a few months. 所以我们才找你要了过去几个月的录像
[05:17] We wanted to know– was this an anomaly or a pattern? 我们想知道这是惯例还是例外
[05:22] Turns out there were dozens of times 结果发现有几十次
[05:23] when people’s clothing from the lab footage 实验室录像里的人穿的衣服
[05:25] did not match what they were wearing 和同一天校园里其他摄像头
[05:26] in other campus footage from the same day. 拍到的衣服不一样
[05:29] You’re kidding. 不是吧
[05:30] One time, someone even showed up 还有一次 甚至有人
[05:31] inside and outside the lab simultaneously. 同时出现在实验室里面和外面
[05:34] So, either Velnik’s lab has come unmoored from time and space, 要么威尔尼克的实验室时空错乱了
[05:37] or someone doctored all that footage, 要么是有人篡改了那些录像
[05:39] swapping new for old several times a month, 每个月用旧录像替换几次新录像
[05:42] including the night of his murder. 包括他被杀那晚的录像
[05:43] We think whoever did it could be our killer. 我们认为这可能是凶手干的
[05:45] So, as head of campus security, 所以 作为校园安保的领导
[05:47] we were hoping that you could help us I.D. 我们本来希望你能帮忙查出
[05:50] whoever tampered with the footage. 是谁对录像动了手脚
[05:52] Emphasis on “were hoping.” 重点是”本来”
[05:54] ‘Cause I’ve now got an idea who did it: you. 因为我知道是谁干的了 是你
[05:58] You’re stealing pesticides from Professor Velnik’s lab, 你在偷威尔尼克教授实验室的杀虫剂
[06:00] and then doctoring the footage to hide your crimes. 然后篡改录像掩盖你的罪行
[06:02] So, why-why did you kill him? 你为什么要杀他
[06:04] Did he catch you in the act? 他抓了你个现行吗
[06:05] Whoa, hold on. 等等
[06:07] Why would I want to steal pesticides, 我为什么要偷杀虫剂
[06:09] let alone kill someone over them? 更别说为杀虫剂杀人了
[06:11] Your yellow-stained fingers gave you away. 你手指上的黄斑出卖了你
[06:13] You’ve been handling DNP. 你接触了二硝基苯酚
[06:15] It’s a pesticide employed by steroid abusers as a peerless, 这种杀虫剂被滥用类固醇的人当作
[06:18] though often deadly, fat burner. 高效却致命的燃脂剂
[06:24] Fine, I have been selling DNP, but I didn’t steal it. 好吧 我在卖二硝基苯酚 但我没偷
[06:28] Professor Velnik gave it to me. 是威尔尼克教授给我的
[06:29] Why would he do that? 他为什么要这么做
[06:31] Payment. 这是报酬
[06:32] For? 什么报酬
[06:35] Looping the security footage. 篡改安保录像
[06:37] He’s the one that wanted it doctored. 是他想改录像的
[06:39] He used his office for hooking up with students, 他用办公室勾搭学生
[06:41] faculty, research assistants– you name it. 教员 研究助手 各种人
[06:44] He knew, if the university found out, they’d fire him. 他知道如果被学校发现会被开除
[06:47] So, whenever he needed some privacy, he’d text me, 所以每当他需要隐私时就给我发短信
[06:51] and I’d shut off the lab’s cameras until dawn 我会关掉实验室的摄像头直到天亮
[06:53] and fill in the gaps with footage from other days. 然后用其他日子的录像填补空白
[06:57] Can you prove any of this? 你能证明你的话吗
[06:59] I’ve got texts from him going back almost a year. 过去一年里我总是收到他的短信
[07:04] The last one is from the night you say he disappeared. 最后一条是你们说他失踪那天发的
[07:07] Maybe the person he was meeting killed him. 也许是跟他见面的人杀了他
[07:10] Someone with that many lovers 有那么多情人的人
[07:11] is bound to have a few jealous ones. 肯定会被人嫉妒
[07:14] I assume you didn’t mess with any 我猜你没有篡改过
[07:15] of the other cameras on campus. 校园里的其他摄像头
[07:18] Good. 很好
[07:19] We should check the footage again, 我们应该再检查一遍录像
[07:20] see who Velnik was interacting with when he wasn’t in his lab. 看看威尔尼克当时可能跟谁在一起
[07:24] One of them could turn out to be our killer. 他们中的一个也许就是凶手
[07:30] Looks like a nasty bunch. 这一群看起来不好惹
[07:32] Think one of them killed Velnik? 你觉得它们中有谁杀了威尔尼克吗
[07:35] Not precisely. 不完全是
[07:36] These are stand-ins for the women he was diddling, 这些代表了他哄骗的那些女人
[07:39] any one of whom could have murdered him. 其中一个可能杀了他
[07:41] And you had to make them into worms because…? 你把她们变成了虫子是因为…
[07:44] While you got our dinner, 你去吃晚饭的时候
[07:45] I went through the footage from the other cameras 我看了大学里其他摄像头的
[07:47] at the university. 录像
[07:49] I identified at least one woman 我认出了至少一个
[07:53] who almost certainly frequented Velnik’s bed. 经常跟威尔尼克睡在一起的女人
[07:56] A T.A. named Iris Hill. 一个叫爱莉丝·希尔的助教
[07:59] I noticed that she was wearing a pendant 我注意到她戴着一个
[08:02] from the Andean Qu’e-chi tribe. 安第斯柯伊奇部落的吊坠
[08:04] Velnik was one of the few Westerners 威尔尼克是能见到他们的
[08:06] allowed to meet with them. 少数西方人之一
[08:07] So it stands to reason he gave it to her. 所以有理由认为那是他给她的
[08:10] Then I remembered this. 然后我想起了一件事
[08:11] Velnik had a naming plaque at his office 威尔尼克办公室有个命名板
[08:14] to commemorate the many new species that he had discovered– 为了纪念他发现的那些新物种
[08:17] including this delightful specimen. 包括这个漂亮的标本
[08:19] Pulchralata collis iridescens. 绮丽山鸢尾
[08:22] That’s Latin for “beautiful Iris Hill.” 那是”美丽的爱莉丝·希尔”的拉丁文
[08:26] He named an inchworm after her? 他用她命名了一种尺蠖
[08:29] It’s not uncommon for scientists 科学家们经常
[08:29] to name species after people they care for or admire. 用他们在意或欣赏的人给物种命名
[08:32] I named a honeybee after you. 我用你命名了一种蜜蜂
[08:34] But I, of course, was honoring my work partner. 但我当然是因为尊敬我的工作伙伴
[08:37] The professor, I believe, was honoring his sex partners. 我相信教授是为了尊敬他的性伙伴
[08:40] So you think these are all Latin versions of women’s names. 所以你觉得这些都是女人的拉丁名字
[08:44] If you’re right, all we have to do 如果你是对的 那我们只需要
[08:47] and then cross-reference them against a list 然后跟他的学生和同事名单
[08:49] of his students and colleagues. 做交叉比对
[08:50] The university sent over such a list 大学发了份名单过来
[08:54] a little while ago. Here. 就刚才 给
[08:56] Oh, speaking of sex partners, 说到性伙伴
[08:57] I ran into Athena and Sophia on their way out this morning. 我今早撞见了雅典娜和索菲亚
[09:00] They said you were going to see Dr. Furing. 她们说你要去看富林医生
[09:02] Is everything okay? 没事吧
[09:03] She wanted me to know that her office 她想让我知道她的办公室
[09:04] had been burglarized and that my patient file 被盗了 而我的病历
[09:06] was among the items missing. 也在丢失的物品里
[09:08] In addition to securing my personal information, 除了保护我的个人信息
[09:10] I’ve also decided to identify the culprit. 我还决定找出罪犯
[09:13] I reached out to several pawnshops and fences, 我去找了几家当铺和销赃犯
[09:15] as well as a friend at a credit bureau 还有一个在信用局的朋友
[09:17] who’s agreed to flag any suspicious activity 他答应帮我留意关于我被盗信息的
[09:19] with my stolen data. 任何可疑活动
[09:20] In the meantime, 与此同时
[09:22] shall we put some names to these beautiful faces? 我们能给这些漂亮的面孔标上名字了吗
[09:37] Will told me I was his Formosan termite. 威尔跟我说我是他的台湾白蚁
[09:42] They mate for life. 他们的配偶是终身的
[09:53] Next. 下一个
[09:55] Tying Morpho aurora hortulana to your name, 要把曙光园艺闪蝶和你的名字
[09:57] Sepi Chamanara, wasn’t easy. 赛比·查玛那拉联系起来还挺难的
[10:00] Aurora means “dawn,” but there wasn’t a single Dawn 曙光意味着黎明 但威廉姆的同事里
[10:03] in our list of William Velnik’s known associates. 没有一个人的名字是黎明
[10:06] Sepi is short for “dawn” 赛比是黎明的简称
[10:07] in Farsi– isn’t that right, Professor? 在波斯语里 对吗 教授
[10:09] And chamanara and hortulana 而查玛那拉和园艺
[10:11] both mean “gardener” 意思都是园丁
[10:12] in Farsi and in Latin respectively. 分别是波斯语和拉丁语
[10:15] Hence the “Brush-Footed Butterfly Sepi Chamanara.” 所以就是”赛比·查玛那拉蛱蝶”
[10:19] It’s a good indication that you and Velnik were lovers. 这表明你和威尔尼克曾是情人
[10:24] Okay. 好吧
[10:26] Yes, Will and I had sex from time to time. 对 我和威尔曾经睡过几次
[10:29] But it wasn’t anything serious. 但不是什么认真的交往
[10:31] When you say it wasn’t serious, does that mean 你说不是认真的 是不是意味着
[10:33] you knew he was hooking up with other women? 你知道他在跟别的女人乱搞
[10:36] The way I see it, Will and I were just animals 在我看来 我和威尔只是
[10:38] fulfilling a biological imperative. 满足生理需求的动物
[10:41] There was no reason to get emotional about it. 没有理由投入感情
[10:43] Many animals have been known to kill their sexual rivals. 很多动物都会杀了他们的性竞争者
[10:47] Or mates. 或者性伴侣
[10:48] Many. 很多
[10:50] But not all. 但不是全部
[10:52] Will and I were more like… 我和威尔更像是
[10:55] …bonobo chimps than, say, lions. 倭黑猩猩而不是狮子
[10:59] When we were together… 我们在一起的时候
[11:01] we had fun. 我们很享受
[11:03] But when we weren’t, we didn’t think about it. 但我们不在一起时 就不会再想
[11:05] In fact, I was with another lover 其实 你们认为威尔死的那晚
[11:06] the night you think Will died. 我和另一个情人在一起
[11:08] I can get you her info. 我可以给你她的信息
[11:10] All right, assuming that checks out, 好吧 假设你的不在场证明成立
[11:13] any idea who else might have done this? 你觉得还有谁可能会杀了他
[11:16] I never kept track of who Will was sleeping with, 我从不管威尔跟谁睡
[11:19] but there is a woman out there, Becca Mainzer– 但有个女人 贝卡·美因茨
[11:23] I had her in a seminar last quarter. 上学期她上过我的课
[11:25] I didn’t know that she and Will were hooking up at the time, 我不知道她那时在和威尔乱搞
[11:27] but it definitely explains her behavior. 但这可以解释她的行为
[11:30] What behavior? 什么行为
[11:31] She’d snap at me in class. 她会在课堂上跟我争辩
[11:33] She’d complain about grades, deadlines. 她会抱怨分数 截止日期
[11:37] She even dinged my car once. 她甚至有一次撞过我的车
[11:40] At the time, I-I thought it was just an accident, but… 当时我以为只是巧合 但是…
[11:43] maybe underneath it all, Becca is a lioness. 也许在内心深处 贝卡是只母狮子
[11:48] I’m married. 我结婚了
[11:50] Why would I care who Professor Velnik was sleeping with? 我为什么要在乎威尔尼克教授跟谁睡
[11:53] There is a reason we saved you for last, Becca. 我们为你省了个理由 贝卡
[11:56] Three of his other lovers 他的其他三个情人
[11:57] said they saw the two of you kissing on campus. 说她们看到你们在校园里亲吻
[11:59] He even named a velvet worm after you. 他还用你命名了一种天鹅绒虫
[12:03] Fine. 好吧
[12:05] Will and I were seeing each other. 我和威尔在约会
[12:07] And yes, I get possessive. 对 我占有欲很强
[12:10] But I didn’t kill him. 但我没有杀他
[12:12] I was at home with my husband that night. 那天晚上我和我丈夫在家
[12:14] That seems unlikely, 这好像不可能
[12:15] given that security feeds show your car 安保录像显示你的车
[12:18] entering the campus lot at 7:30 P.M. 晚上七点半进了学校的停车场
[12:20] and leaving two hours later. 两个小时后离开了
[12:22] That puts you near the crime scene 这让你在威尔尼克被谋杀时
[12:23] around the time Velnik was murdered. 就在犯罪现场附近
[12:26] So tell us again: 再告诉我们一次
[12:27] Were you home, or were you there? 你是在家还是在那里
[12:31] I was home. 我在家
[12:33] Then who was driving your car? 那是谁在开你的车
[12:39] Your wife spilled her guts, Donnie. 你的妻子坦白了 唐尼
[12:41] The affair, 她的婚外情
[12:42] you taking the car. 你开走了车
[12:44] As if that weren’t enough, a crosswalk camera clocked you 如果还不够 有个人行道上的摄像机拍到了你
[12:49] just a block from Millerton University’s bio building 离米勒顿大学生物系大楼仅一个街区
[12:52] around the time we think Velnik was killed. 就在威尔尼克估计遇害的时间前后
[12:55] There’s no good reason for you 你在那个时间出现在校园里
[12:56] to be on campus at that hour. 没有什么正当原因吧
[12:59] Apart from murdering your wife’s lover, of course. 当然 除了谋杀你妻子的情人之外
[13:04] Don’t call him that. 不许那样叫他
[13:06] He was a predator. 他就是个掠夺者
[13:07] He stole Becca from me. 他从我身边偷走了贝卡
[13:09] He deserved what he got. 他死有余辜
[13:12] So you admit to killing him? 那么你承认杀害他了
[13:15] Yeah. I do. 对 我承认
[13:18] I found their e-mails to each other. 我发现了他们之间的来往邮件
[13:20] The crap he was telling her. 他对她说的那些鬼话
[13:21] Promises he was never gonna keep. 那些他永远不会兑现的诺言
[13:24] The pictures. 那些照片
[13:28] That night, I finally had it. 那天晚上 我终于有机会了
[13:30] I faked a story about having to fix my mom’s water heater. 我编了个谎 说要去修我妈家里的热水器
[13:35] My car was in the shop, so I took Becca’s. 我的车送去店里修了 我就开了贝卡的车
[13:38] Drove to the son of a bitch’s lab 开到那个混账东西的实验室
[13:40] and shot him in the chest. 射中了他的胸口
[13:43] You shot him? 你开枪射的他
[13:46] Three times. 射了三次
[13:48] Right here. 正中心口
[13:49] I tossed the gun in the sewer, 我把枪扔到下水道里
[13:50] and I went home, and I went to bed. 直接回家睡觉了
[13:53] Best night’s sleep I had in months. 这是我几个月来睡得最香的一晚
[13:56] We’ll be back in a minute. 我们马上回来
[14:06] I’m not crazy, right? 我没疯吧
[14:08] The M.E. confirmed Velnik died 法医证实 威尔尼克死于
[14:09] from a severed carotid? 颈动脉割裂
[14:11] You’re not crazy. 你没疯
[14:12] There were no bullet wounds. 尸体没有枪伤
[14:13] Velnik wasn’t shot. He was stabbed. 威尔尼克不是中弹而亡 他是被捅死的
[14:15] So why confess to a murder, and then lie about the method? 他都承认杀人了 为什么要对作案手法说谎
[14:18] I don’t think he is lying. 我觉得他没说谎
[14:19] I think he did shoot Professor Velnik, 我觉得他确实开枪射中了威尔尼克教授
[14:22] but someone else killed him. 但致他死亡的凶手另有其人
[14:30] How’d it go with Hawes? 霍斯那边进展如何
[14:31] Well, he wasn’t happy to hear 他不太高兴
[14:32] that he might have missed something, 听到自己的检查可能漏了些东西
[14:33] but he did agree to reexamine Velnik’s body. 但他同意重新检查威尔尼克的尸体
[14:36] Most notably the three hairline fractures on his ribs. 尤其是他肋骨上那三处发丝般细微的骨裂
[14:38] Given Mainzer’s confession, we both saw the fractures 考虑到美因茨的供词 我们对这几处骨裂
[14:41] in a new light, and Eugene amended his findings 有了新的认识 尤金修正了他的调查结果
[14:44] to state that, prior to his death, 他表示 在威尔尼克死前
[14:45] Velnik was shot three times in the chest, 他的胸腔遭受了三次枪击
[14:48] but the bullets were probably stopped 但子弹很可能被某种防弹衣
[14:49] by some sort of body armor. 给挡住了
[14:51] Was he wearing a vest? 他穿防弹背心了吗
[14:52] ‘Cause CSU didn’t find one at the scene. 鉴证组在现场没找到
[14:54] Nor did campus security footage 校园监控录像
[14:56] capture one on his person. 也没拍到他穿着防弹背心
[14:59] That hoodie he’s wearing is pretty thin. 他穿的那件卫衣挺薄的
[15:00] I mean, if he was wearing a vest, 我的意思是 如果他穿着防弹背心
[15:02] we would be able to see one underneath it. 我们应该能透过卫衣看到轮廓
[15:04] We would. 确实是
[15:05] So I submit that the garment itself 所以我主张 那件卫衣本身
[15:08] stopped the bullets. 能够防弹
[15:09] – His hoodie? – Mainzer confirmed -他的卫衣 -美因茨证实
[15:11] that when he shot Velnik, all Velnik was wearing 他开枪射中威尔尼克的时候 他只穿了件
[15:13] was– and I quote– “A fancy silvery sweatshirt.” 用他的话说 “一件挺新奇的银色运动衫”
[15:17] Okay, but CSU didn’t find that at the scene, either. 好吧 但鉴证组在现场也没找到那件衣服
[15:21] If the hoodie is bulletproof, 如果那件卫衣能防弹
[15:23] it was probably taken by whoever stabbed him. 它很可能被捅死威尔尼克的人拿走了
[15:26] Why? Because, judging by that image, 为什么 因为从监控图像上看
[15:28] it would be the thinnest ballistic cloth in the world, 这将是世上最薄的防弹布料
[15:30] an innovation worth potentially millions. 这是一项价值数百万美元的科技创新
[15:34] The question then would be– 那么问题将是
[15:35] where did the professor get it? 教授是从哪得到这件衣服的
[15:38] I think I might have an idea. 我可能有个想法
[15:41] The captain sent over Velnik’s financials. 警监送来了威尔尼克的财务单据
[15:45] Looks like he was spending way more money 看来他花的钱远远比他
[15:48] than he made as a professor. 当教授挣的钱多
[15:49] When he was jetting around the world hunting worms, 他满世界飞来飞去找虫子的时候
[15:52] he stayed in high-end resorts, ate at the best restaurants. 他都住在高端度假区 去顶级饭店吃饭
[15:55] Did you look into how he was paying for it? 你有没有调查他是怎样付账的
[15:56] He was siphoning cash out of his research grants. 他在榨取科研经费
[15:59] I thought maybe one of the people who was funding him 我猜是给他钱的那些人里 有人发现了
[16:01] found out and then put a stop to it. 然后阻止他这样下去
[16:02] But take a look at his biggest patron. 但是看看他最大的赞助人
[16:08] 霍伊特护甲 防护创新
[16:08] Hoyt Armor Solutions. 霍伊特护甲公司
[16:10] They gave him $200,000 他们给了他二十万
[16:13] for an unspecified research project. 用于一项没有明说的研究课题
[16:15] Can’t be a coincidence that he was wearing that hoodie 他为他们工作的时候正穿着那件卫衣
[16:18] – while working for them, can it? – No. -不可能是巧合 对吧 -对
[16:20] And it would make sense, 而且他们和一位虫子猎人合作
[16:21] them being in business with a Worm Hunter. 也就说得通了
[16:24] Natural fibers from worms, 这些由蠕虫 昆虫幼虫以及蜘蛛
[16:26] insect larvae and spiders are the cutting edge 产出的天然纤维 是防弹织物研究的
[16:29] of ballistic textile research. 前沿科技
[16:31] They have the potential to be stronger and lighter 它们可能比任何合成织物的强度都高
[16:33] than anything synthetic. 也更轻
[16:35] You and Marcus should, uh, see what Hoyt Armor has to say. 你和马库斯去听听霍伊特护甲那边怎么说
[16:39] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[16:40] This is from a friend of mine at the credit bureau. 征信所的一位朋友给我提供了信息
[16:43] I have to go and see a man about a job. 我得去见个人 跟他谈一份工作
[16:53] Sherlock Holmes, report to the foreman’s office. 夏洛克・福尔摩斯 到领班办公室报道
[16:59] You’re Sherlock Holmes? 你叫夏洛克・福尔摩斯
[17:02] I am. 对
[17:03] What a coincidence. 真巧啊
[17:05] So am I. 我也叫这名字
[17:12] I don’t want trouble. 我不想惹麻烦
[17:14] But you have to understand, I need this job. 但你得理解 我需要这份工作
[17:17] Yeah, you don’t need to tell me your story, 你不用告诉我你的故事
[17:18] ’cause I’ve already deduced it. 因为我已经推理出来了
[17:20] The rattle in your lungs indicates you spent some time 你肺里的异响表明你曾经在
[17:21] working around coal. 煤矿附近工作过
[17:23] Given your accent, I’d say 听你的口音
[17:23] it was the Killroot Plant in Northern Ireland, 我想大概是北爱尔兰的吉尔鲁特工厂
[17:25] which recently went through some massive layoffs. 这工厂最近大幅裁员
[17:27] Post-Brexit, job prospects in the UK are grim. 英国脱欧后 就业形式严峻
[17:29] So you came here, but you decided to skip 所以你只能来这里 但你决定跳过
[17:31] the rigmarole of getting a work visa or a Green Card. 繁琐的工作签证或绿卡申请流程
[17:33] Am I right so far? 到目前为止 我猜的对吗
[17:36] Bang on. 继续
[17:36] Unfortunately, you need an Alien Resident Number 不幸的是 要在美国找到工作
[17:38] to obtain work in America, so you used mine. 你得有外侨登记号 所以你用了我的
[17:42] Don’t worry. 别担心
[17:43] I have no interest in turning you over to ICE. 我没兴趣向移民署举报你
[17:46] I just want to know where you got my A-Number. 我只想知道你是怎么拿到我的登记号的
[18:03] I bought it on a Dark Web site. 我在暗网上买的
[18:05] Here’s the URL. 这是网址
[18:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:15] Look. 听着
[18:17] The name “Sherlock Holmes,” “夏洛克·福尔摩斯”这个名字
[18:19] it comes with certain entanglements. 牵涉到很复杂的关系
[18:22] I’d hate to see you assaulted, 我不希望你因为我而被袭击
[18:24] kidnapped or murdered ’cause of me. 绑架 甚至被杀害
[18:29] Get yourself a new identity as soon as possible. 还是尽快给自己弄个新身份吧
[18:40] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[18:42] You think I killed Will over some hoodie? 你们认为我因为一件卫衣就杀了威尔吗
[18:45] We know you paid him $200,000, 我们知道你给了他20万
[18:48] probably for his help 或许是因为他帮你
[18:49] developing next-gen ballistic clothing 利用虫性纤维
[18:51] from insect and worm fibers. 研发了新一代防弹衣
[18:53] We also know that you were not happy with his work. 我们也知道 你对他的工作很不满意
[18:55] According to Velnik’s neighbors, 据威尔尼克的邻居所说
[18:57] few weeks before the murder, he got into a shouting match 在他被杀前不久 他跟一个人在门外激烈争吵
[18:59] outside his place with a man matching your description. 那人刚好符合你的描述
[19:02] Something about “Delays” and “Broken promises.” 关于什么”拖延”和”违约”的
[19:05] We think that you found out 我们认为 你发现他
[19:06] that he made his own bulletproof garment. 私自制造了防弹衣
[19:09] You thought that he was holding out on you. 你觉得他拖着不告诉你
[19:11] Maybe shopping it to other bidders. 可能卖给了其他人
[19:13] Now the hoodie’s missing, and Velnik is dead. 如今衣服失踪了 威尔尼克也死了
[19:16] You said he was murdered three weeks ago, 你说他是三周前被杀的
[19:18] – Friday night? – Or thereabouts. -周五晚上 -差不多是那时候
[19:20] That weekend, I was supposed to be at a trade show, 那个周末我本该去一场交易会
[19:22] The truth is, I was with a friend in Niagara Falls. 不过事实上 我跟一个朋友去了尼亚加拉瀑布
[19:25] A friend who is not my wife. 这个朋友 不是我妻子
[19:28] We went over into Canada, hit a casino. 我们去了加拿大 去了赌场
[19:30] Plenty of cameras over there, if you don’t believe me. 如果你们不相信我 有很多摄像机为证
[19:34] Say we do believe you. 就算我们相信你
[19:35] You still could have hired someone 你还是可以雇人
[19:36] to kill Velnik and take the hoodie. 去杀了威尔尼克 拿走衣服
[19:38] I didn’t even know about the hoodie, okay? 我根本不知道有这么件衣服 好吗
[19:41] Did I pay Will? Sure, but not to make anything. 我给威尔钱了吗 是的 但不是为了做什么
[19:44] He’s the Worm Hunter, and that’s what I hired him for: 他是个蠕虫猎人 我雇他就是为了这个
[19:47] a worm hunt. 捕捉蠕虫
[19:49] What kind of worm hunt is worth 200 grand? 什么蠕虫值20万
[19:52] The kind that could save my company. 可以拯救我公司的那种
[19:55] You’re right about bug fibers 的确 虫性纤维
[19:56] being the next big thing in protective clothing, 是下一代防护衣的重点研究对象
[19:59] but that’s not the whole story. 但并不是全部
[20:01] No one’s been able to crack 目前还没有人研究出
[20:02] how to make them in commercial quantities. 如何利用它们创造商业价值
[20:04] That’s why I hired Will. 这才是我雇威尔的目的
[20:06] To find bio-organic fibers 寻找能大量合成的
[20:08] we might be able to synthesize in bulk. 生物有机纤维
[20:10] And after I went boot-to-ass on him that night, 那天晚上我跟他吵完后
[20:12] he finally delivered. 他终于交货了
[20:14] He got me some samples. 给了我一些样本
[20:16] My chemists are working on them right now. 我手下的化学家正在研究
[20:18] If that’s true, 若事实如此
[20:19] I’m assuming you had an agreement in writing? 我猜你应该有书面合同吧
[20:22] We’ll want to see it and the research. 我们要看看 研究报告也要
[20:24] Be my guest. There’s nothing about him 请便 他从来没有给我们
[20:26] making a prototype for us. 做出过原型
[20:28] Look, if he made one, 如果他做出来了
[20:29] it must have come from the sample fibers he collected. 一定是用他收集的那些样本纤维
[20:32] They’re rare, but maybe he was able to pull together enough 纤维非常稀有 但或许他有办法制造出
[20:34] for one sweatshirt. 完整的运动衫
[20:38] You know, come to think of it, 这么一想
[20:40] I may know why Will would have wanted to make himself bulletproof. 我也许知道威尔为何要给自己做一件防弹衣了
[20:45] Look, a month ago, 一个月前
[20:46] he told me someone was e-mailing him 他告诉我 有人给他发匿名邮件
[20:48] anonymous death threats. 威胁他
[20:49] I told him not to sweat it. 我跟他说别在意
[20:51] Sounded like nonsense. 感觉像是胡闹
[20:52] And now he’s dead. 如今他死了
[20:55] Obviously, I didn’t take the threats seriously enough. 很显然 我没重视这些威胁
[20:57] But if I were you, 但如果我是你们
[20:59] I’d try to find the person who sent them. 我会想办法找出发邮件的人
[21:05] You playing a video game? 你在打电动吗
[21:07] Worse than that. 更糟
[21:08] I’m watching a recording of a video game. 我在看游戏录像
[21:11] Mason sent it. 梅森寄来的
[21:13] I’m solving a crime for him, 我帮他破了一个案子
[21:15] in exchange for him solving two crimes for us. 换他帮我们破两个案子
[21:18] Okay. 好吧
[21:19] Plays this online game 在这个网络游戏中
[21:21] where he’s part of a powerful starship alliance. 他是一支强大的星际舰队的一员
[21:24] As you can see, he and his friends engaged in, uh, 你可以看到 几天前他和他的朋友们
[21:26] all-out war with another armada days ago. 和另一支舰队卷入了一场大战
[21:29] What was the crime? 那案子是什么
[21:30] Just as the battle began, 在大战开始时
[21:32] a cloaked torpedo was fired from behind Mason’s flagship, 梅森的旗舰后方发来了一颗鱼雷导弹
[21:36] blowing it up and triggering an utter rout 爆炸后直接导致了他方军团的
[21:38] of his side. 全线战败
[21:39] He wants to know who fired the fatal shot. 他想知道是谁发出了这致命一击
[21:43] You said, in exchange for solving this crime, 你说作为帮他破案的交换
[21:45] he was gonna help us solve two crimes? 他要帮我们解决两个案子
[21:47] Crime number one: the death threats issued to Velnik. 案件一 威尔尼克收到的死亡威胁
[21:50] When you texted me about them, 你发短信跟我说这件事时
[21:51] I thought finding the source would be simple. 我本以为查到来源会很简单
[21:53] Dig into Velnik’s e-mails. 调查威尔尼克的邮件
[21:55] Back-trace the sender. 反向查出寄信人
[21:56] Unfortunately, according to CCS, 不幸的是 据通信组的同事说
[21:58] his university e-mail account 他在大学的电子邮箱账户
[21:59] was deleted right after his murder. 在他被杀后就被删除了
[22:02] Oh, so you’ve got Mason restoring the information 所以你让梅森复原那些信息
[22:05] so you can find out who sent the threats. 好让你找到发出威胁的人
[22:07] So, what’s crime number two? 那案件二是什么
[22:09] Someone sold my A-Number on the Dark Net, 有人在暗网上卖我的外侨登记号
[22:11] and Mason is trying to uncover the name of the vendor. 梅森在试图查出卖家的身份
[22:15] Lucky for him, I think I’ve solved his little mystery. 他真走运 我应该已经为他破解谜团了
[22:20] Who blew up his flagship? 谁炸了他的飞船
[22:22] Oh, it’s very complicated. 解释起来很复杂
[22:25] I spotted a slight recoil 我发现他舰队中的
[22:27] in another ship in his fleet 另一艘飞船在隐形鱼雷爆炸前几秒
[22:30] just seconds before the invisible torpedo struck. 做了一个小小的回冲
[22:34] Well, the recoil was from firing the torpedo. 这个回冲是发射鱼雷的后坐力造成的
[22:36] He was double-crossed. 他被出卖了
[22:37] That’s not so complicated. 这事不复杂啊
[22:39] It was fired by his girlfriend. 是他女朋友发射的
[22:43] Is that him? 是他吗
[22:44] After a series of cry-face emojis, 他发了一堆哭脸表情
[22:47] Mason reports that he has 然后他说已经
[22:49] uncovered the source of Velnik’s death threats. 查到了威尔尼克收到的死亡威胁来源
[22:53] Quinn… 奎恩
[22:54] we know you’re the one 我们知道是你
[22:55] who sent Velnik these death threats. 给威尔尼克发了那些死亡威胁
[22:57] Our expert traced them to your office computer 我们的专家追踪到邮件是由你工作的
[22:59] at the private equity firm where you work. 私人股权公司的一台办公室电脑发出的
[23:04] Okay. 好吧
[23:06] Fine. 好吧
[23:08] I sent Velnik the e-mails, but it is not what you think. 我给威尔尼克发了邮件 但不是你们想的那样
[23:11] I’ve sent death threats to dozens of people over the years. 过去几年我给很多人发过死亡威胁邮件
[23:14] And that’s supposed to make you look less guilty? 这该让你的嫌疑减轻吗
[23:18] These e-mails aren’t just threats. 这些邮件不只是威胁
[23:20] They’re a delivery system for a computer virus– 它们其实是电脑病毒的安装系统
[23:23] technically a worm– 准确来说是电脑蠕虫病毒
[23:24] that lets me download the data of anyone who opens one. 能够让我下载打开它们的人的所有资料
[23:28] And you send them to anyone who might have information 你就把这些邮件发送给那些可能掌握了
[23:31] related to the buyouts and investments you’re considering. 你关心的买卖投资交易信息的人
[23:34] Why disguise your worm as a death threat? 为什么把病毒伪装成死亡威胁
[23:38] People are pretty savvy these days 现在的人们
[23:39] when it comes to opening strange e-mails. 对于阅读陌生邮件都很警惕
[23:42] But the one thing they’ll never ignore is a threat. 但他们绝不会忽视的就是威胁
[23:46] Since you sent one to Velnik, I assume he had something to do 你给威尔尼克发了邮件 那他应该
[23:49] with a company you’re looking to buy? 和你想要买下的公司有点关系
[23:51] Velnik was consulting for Hoyt Armor. 威尔尼克是霍伊特护甲公司的顾问
[23:54] The tactical fiber industry is worth north of $100 billion. 战略纤维的产业价值一千亿美元
[23:58] If Velnik had the inside track 如果威尔尼克掌握了
[24:00] on a newer, better ballistic cloth, 打造更新更好防弹材料的内幕
[24:02] we wanted to buy Hoyt Armor 我们想在霍伊特护甲公司
[24:03] before their valuation went supernova. 成为炙手可热的超新星前就买下它们
[24:06] Only it was a bust. 但只是白费力气
[24:08] You didn’t get the information you needed. 你没拿到你要的信息
[24:11] Oh, I got it. 我拿到了
[24:12] It just proved Hoyt Armor wasn’t worth the effort. 它证明了霍伊特护甲公司不值得投资
[24:14] When I looked at Velnik’s research logs, 我查阅威尔尼克的调查日志时
[24:17] I saw that he and Hoyt weren’t even close 发现他和霍伊特甚至都还没准备
[24:19] to commercial production of a new fiber. 打造新型纤维的商业产品
[24:21] So we backed off of Hoyt Armor. 于是我们放弃了霍伊特护甲公司
[24:24] End of story. 这事就完了
[24:25] This data you stole– 你偷的那些数据
[24:27] you wouldn’t happen to still have it? 你还留着它们吗
[24:31] “Incorporated super-promoter in genome “基因里的合成超强启动子
[24:34] to ramp up levels of acetylcholinester…” 能提升乙酰胆碱酯酶的浓度…”
[24:38] I can’t make heads or tails of this stuff. 我从这些东西里看不出任何头绪
[24:40] Velnik only cared about two things in life: 威尔尼克生平只关心两件事
[24:42] sex and worms. 性和虫子
[24:43] I’m pretty sure this is all about worms. 我确信这些都是关于虫子的
[24:45] Specifically nematodes, also known as roundworms. 尤其是圆虫 也叫线虫
[24:48] As of late, they seemed to be the entire focus of his research. 从目前来看 它们似乎是他研究的全部焦点
[24:52] Cross-breeding of roundworms, 线虫的杂交育种
[24:53] pesticide resistance in roundworms. 线虫的抗药性
[24:55] It’s roundworms as far as the eye can see. 我们能看到的资料都和线虫有关
[24:58] This looks like the fiber research 这看起来像是他为霍伊特护甲公司
[25:00] that he did for Hoyt Armor. 做的纤维研究
[25:03] Looks pretty thin. 看起来资料很少
[25:04] Looks like there’s only about a dozen or so fiber samples. 看来只有十几个纤维样本
[25:07] I mean, I haven’t done 我从医学院毕业后
[25:08] academic research since medical school, 就没有做过学术研究
[25:11] but if you ask me, 但要我说
[25:12] Velnik really phoned it in. 威尔尼克真的很敷衍
[25:13] The woman who gave you these materials 给你这些材料的女人
[25:15] mined every last piece of data from Velnik’s computer, 收集了威尔尼克电脑里所有的最终数据
[25:18] and there’s no indication 而并没有迹象显示
[25:20] that he gathered enough fibers 他收集到了足够的纤维
[25:22] to weave the bulletproof hoodie himself 来自己编织一件防弹卫衣
[25:24] or that he researched design methods 或是他研究了如何制作
[25:26] for ballistic cloth or body armor. 防弹衣物与护甲的方法
[25:29] So you’re thinking he wasn’t the one who made it. 所以你认为不是他干的
[25:31] Well, if he didn’t, who did? 如果不是他 那是谁
[25:34] Someone who made off with it after he was dead. 某个在他死后偷走了那东西的人
[25:37] So Velnik stole the hoodie from someone, 所以威尔尼克从某人那里偷来了卫衣
[25:39] then three weeks ago, that person stole it back? 然后三周前 那人又偷回去了
[25:42] That what you’re saying? 你是这个意思吗
[25:43] He was taking the threats to his life seriously. 他很认真地在对待对他生命的威胁
[25:46] The hoodie was meant to protect him. 那卫衣是保护他用的
[25:48] Instead, it got him killed. 结果却让他送了命
[25:54] You think Velnik was killed by the person 你认为杀死威尔尼克的凶手
[25:57] he took the prototype from. 是被他偷走原型的那个人
[25:58] Or one of that person’s competitors. 或是那人的竞争对手之一
[26:00] They realized Velnik had the hoodie, so they went and got it. 他们发现威尔尼克拿了卫衣 就去回收了
[26:03] Sherlock’s going through Velnik’s research logs, 夏洛克正在检查威尔尼克的研究记录
[26:05] hoping to I.D. The labs he might have visited 希望能找出他在为霍伊特护甲做研究时
[26:07] when he was doing his research for Hoyt Armor. 可能去过的实验室
[26:13] That’s him. 是他
[26:13] He says, “Meet me at Rodman’s Neck. 他说”在罗曼半岛见我
[26:16] Bring Donnie Mainzer’s gun.” 带上唐尼·美因茨的枪”
[26:18] He wants you to bring the gun used to shoot Velnik 他想要你带着用来射杀威尔尼克的枪
[26:21] to a firing range? 去靶场
[26:23] Why? 为什么
[26:26] I gotta say, 我必须说
[26:26] this feels like cheating. 这感觉像是在作弊
[26:28] Well, it would be if this had anything to do with marksmanship, 确实 如果这与瞄准水平有关的话
[26:30] but it doesn’t. 但这不是
[26:32] We’re testing ballistic fiber. 我们在测试防弹纤维
[26:34] Donnie Mainzer fired at point-blank range. 唐尼·美因滋是近距离射击的
[26:36] So must you. 所以你也要一样
[26:37] Even if it does give you an unfair advantage 即便这确实让你在和这位
[26:39] in your gentleman’s duel 填满假血的假人之间的
[26:41] with test dummies filled with fake blood. 绅士对决中占据了不公平的优势
[26:44] Don’t worry. 别担心
[26:45] I’m not throwing away my shot. 我不会射偏的
[26:50] Oh, that’s the last of them. 这是最后一个了
[26:53] Three dead, two wounded. 三个死亡 两个受伤
[27:00] So, I never asked. 话说 我还没问过
[27:03] Almost afraid to. 也有点不敢问
[27:04] But how did you get five samples of experimental 但你是怎么在一天内搞到五件
[27:07] ballistic cloth in less than a day? 试验性防弹织物的
[27:09] Well, while there are downsides to coming from a family 虽然生于一个在小人口国家里
[27:12] with the wealth and influence of a small nation-state, 拥有财富与影响力的家族中有消极面
[27:15] when a Holmes walks into a lab and offers to invest millions 但当福尔摩斯走进你的实验室要投资数百万
[27:18] in their next-gen, bio-organic fiber, 给你的下一代生物有机纤维时
[27:20] they tend to deliver. 他们通常会送货上门
[27:22] But how’s it gonna look 但如果你最终
[27:23] when you don’t fund any of the labs? 不投资任何实验室的话会怎么样
[27:25] Who says I won’t? 谁说我不会了
[27:27] This is life-saving technology. 这是拯救生命的技术
[27:28] Or it’s supposed to be. 或者说应该是
[27:30] That one has severe internal bleeding. 那个有严重的内出血
[27:33] Pretty sure this one would have made it. 这一个肯定能活下去
[27:35] Hairline fractures, 丝状骨裂
[27:36] just like on Velnik. 跟威尔尼克的一样
[27:38] Well, guess it’s time to pay Orb-Lite labs a visit. 我想是时候去奥贝莱特实验室走一趟了
[27:43] It’s Mason. Hang up and text me. 我是梅森 挂了电话给我发短信
[27:46] Mason, I’ve yet to receive the results of your second task, 梅森 我还没收到你第二项任务的结果
[27:49] so imagine my annoyance when I logged on 所以想象一下当我登入
[27:51] to your space game to see that you’ve started 你那太空游戏后看到你开始
[27:53] to rebuild your alliance with your treacherous girlfriend 与你奸诈的女友重新组建起联盟
[27:55] rather than finding my thief. 而不是去找我那小偷时 我有多恼怒
[27:58] Fulfill the terms of our deal, or I will join your game 完成我们的协议 不然我就加入你的游戏
[28:01] and I will lay your home world to ashes. 然后毁灭你的大本营
[28:08] That’s harsh. 真狠
[28:09] It’s deserved, I assure you. 我向你保证他这是活该
[28:10] Mr. Holmes, 福尔摩斯先生
[28:11] sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了
[28:13] I had to secure some of our free-range specimens 我得处理我们的那些开放样本
[28:15] before I could let you… 然后才能让你们
[28:17] inside. 进去
[28:18] Wait. Are you the police? 等等 你是警察吗
[28:21] Detective Bell. 贝尔警探
[28:23] We need to ask you some questions. 我们需要问你些问题
[28:27] I gave you that ballistic cloth sample in good faith, 我信任你才给了你那件防弹织物样本
[28:30] and now you’re accusing me of murder? 而你现在却来指控我谋杀
[28:32] Consider it additional vetting. 把这当做额外审查吧
[28:34] I may well invest in your lab. 我或许会投资你的实验室
[28:36] But that would be contingent 但这要取决于
[28:37] on whether or not you killed William Velnik. 你是否杀了威廉·威尔尼克
[28:40] This hoodie you think he stole– it’s not possible. 你认为他偷走的这个卫衣 是不可能的
[28:45] Because Orb-Lite didn’t make it. 因为这不是奥贝莱特做的
[28:46] We couldn’t have. 我们做不出来
[28:47] You sent him a sample of ballistic cloth 你发给他的防弹织物样本
[28:49] that behaved exactly like that hoodie. 与卫衣的防弹表现完全相符
[28:51] Same characteristics, same results. 同样的特征 同样的结果
[28:53] Same spider. 同样的蜘蛛
[28:56] The hoodie you described must use 你说的这个卫衣肯定用了
[28:57] the same base material we do. 和我们一样的基本材料
[29:00] Silk from Darwin’s bark spiders. 来自达尔文树皮蛛的蛛丝
[29:03] That’s how you make the cloth so thin. 所以你才能把衣服做得那么薄
[29:05] Darwin’s bark spiders are from Madagascar. 达尔文树皮蛛产于马达加斯加
[29:07] Their silk is ten times stronger than Kevlar. 它们的丝比芳纶硬十倍
[29:11] How did you get enough of them in one place 你们是怎么聚集足够的蜘蛛
[29:12] to produce any sort of output? 来进行任何产出的
[29:14] That’s what I’m trying to tell you. 这就是我想告诉你的
[29:16] We didn’t. 我们没有做到
[29:18] So far, we haven’t produced enough cloth to make a tank top, 目前 我们连做背心的布料都不够
[29:21] let alone a sweatshirt. 更别说运动衫了
[29:26] Follow me. 跟我来
[29:27] I’ll show you. 我带你们看
[29:30] Darwin’s bark spider silk is ideal for tactical cloth. 达尔文树皮蛛丝是理想的战略布料
[29:33] The problem is, they’re cannibals. 但问题是 它们同类相食
[29:36] We’ve tried hormones, drugs, 我们尝试了荷尔蒙和药物干预
[29:37] but nothing stops the killing. 但都不能阻止它们互相残杀
[29:39] The only solution 唯一的解决方法
[29:40] is an individual enclosure for each spider. 就是每个蜘蛛住一个玻璃隔间
[29:43] But we’d need hundreds of thousands of spiders 但我们需要成千上万的蜘蛛
[29:45] to make enough silk to go into production. 才能产生足够生产的蛛丝
[29:47] So you’d need the same number of enclosures 所以你们需要同等数量的玻璃隔间
[29:49] and a facility the size of a football field. 以及足球场大小的设备场地
[29:51] The cost would be astronomical. 成本将是天文数字
[29:53] Right now, we have 20 spiders. 现在我们有二十只蜘蛛
[29:54] The sample we gave you 给你们的样品
[29:55] was six months’ worth of their production. 是它们六个月的成果
[29:58] Dr. Elke and I are trying to find a way to scale up, 艾克博士和我一直在寻找量产的方法
[30:01] but so far, we’ve struck out. 但目前还没成功
[30:04] So, whoever made the hoodie you were talking about 无论谁制造了你所说的卫衣
[30:08] must have figured out how to mass-produce bark spider silk. 他们肯定找到了量产树皮蛛丝的方法
[30:11] It just wasn’t us. 但不是我们
[30:13] We’ll need your research notes. 我们需要你们的研究笔记
[30:14] And it’ll help if you both provide 如果能提供案发当晚你们俩的
[30:16] an alibi for the time of the murder, 不在场证明就更好了
[30:17] – but I think we’re done here. – Actually… -其他没有了 -事实上
[30:20] I-I see your enclosures are heavily fortified. 我发现你们的玻璃间关得很严实
[30:23] Bark spiders, I know, are cannibals, 我知道树皮蛛自相残杀
[30:25] but are they also escape artists? 但它们也擅长越狱吗
[30:28] A few spiders got out last year, 去年有几只蜘蛛逃走了
[30:30] so we upgraded to more secure enclosures. Why? 所以我们升级了安全措施 怎么了
[30:33] Perhaps someone helped them escape. 也许有人协助了蜘蛛逃跑
[30:35] You think someone took them? 你觉得有人偷了它们
[30:38] I mean, the spiders are valuable. 蜘蛛确实很珍贵
[30:40] But Dr. Elke and I are the only ones with access to this lab. 但艾克博士和我是唯一能进出此实验室的人
[30:43] No one else gets in unsupervised. 其他人都需要监管
[30:45] Really? What about whoever was having sex in that chair? 真的吗 那在那椅子上做爱的人呢
[30:48] I’m sorry. What? 不好意思 你说什么
[30:50] Well, the signs are quite clear to anyone with a keen eye 任何一个拥有锐利眼神和灵敏鼻子的人
[30:52] and a sensitive nose. 都能发现迹象
[30:54] I mean, aside from the, uh, biological trace evidence, 除了遗留的生物证据外
[30:58] the scuff marks beneath the chair 椅子脚下的划痕
[31:00] indicate a sort of rhythmic movement. 证明这椅子曾有过节奏性移动
[31:01] I see no indication that you and Dr. Elke are partners, 我不认为你和艾克博士是一对
[31:04] so perhaps one of you had help in making them. 所以可能是你们其中一人制造了这些划痕
[31:07] Scott? 斯考特
[31:08] I… 我…
[31:10] I’ve, uh, kind of been hooking up with someone 去年我一直和某人
[31:14] on and off for the past year. 分分合合
[31:16] I work long hours, so sometimes she, uh… 我经常加班 有时候她
[31:19] visits. 来看我
[31:21] Was she here the night your spiders got out? 蜘蛛越狱的那晚她在这里吗
[31:24] She asked me to go get some wine. 她让我去拿些酒
[31:26] I was gone 15 minutes, tops. 我最多离开了15分钟
[31:28] Afterwards I thought we bumped the enclosures, 之后我以为是我们撞到了玻璃柜
[31:31] you know, during, 你懂的 在过程中
[31:32] and that’s how the spiders escaped, but… 然后蜘蛛就逃出来了 但是
[31:35] Now you think she stole them. 现在你认为是她偷走的
[31:38] She have a name? 她有名字吗
[31:39] Uh, Sepi. 赛比
[31:41] Sepi Chamanara. 赛比·查玛那拉
[31:42] She’s a professor at Millerton University. 她是米勒顿大学的教授
[31:45] Okay. 好吧
[31:46] Maybe I stole a few spiders. 也许我是偷了几只蜘蛛
[31:48] But come on, they’re spiders. 可那只是蜘蛛啊
[31:50] And we’ve been over this. 而且我们说过这些了
[31:52] I was with someone the night Will died. 威尔死的那晚我和别人在一起
[31:53] Actually, I talked to her. 事实上 我和她谈过了
[31:55] After I explained what we think you did, 当我告诉她你可能犯下的罪行后
[31:57] she admitted that she didn’t know exactly 她承认自己不知道
[31:59] what time you showed up at her place the night of the murder. 谋杀案发当晚你具体是几点到她家的
[32:01] You recently bid on a lucrative contract 你最近在投标一个大合同
[32:03] to provide body armor to federal law enforcement. 为联邦执法机构提供防弹衣
[32:06] The bid included photos of your prototype, 投标文件有你样品的照片
[32:08] which looks exactly like the one we saw Professor Velnik wearing. 看上去和威尔尼克穿的一模一样
[32:13] We figure Velnik found out about your prototype and stole it. 我们猜测威尔尼克发现了你的样品并偷走了
[32:16] For a while, you didn’t know it was him. 很长一段时间 你不知道是他偷的
[32:18] Then Donnie Mainzer entered the picture. 然后轮到唐尼·美因茨出场了
[32:20] We know you were on campus that night. 我们知道那晚你在校园
[32:22] You heard shots. 你听到了枪声
[32:23] You ran to help him, 跑去帮助他
[32:24] but then you saw him wearing your missing hoodie. 但你看到他穿着你的防弹卫衣
[32:26] He’d violated your trust. 他背叛了你的信任
[32:27] You lost your temper. There was a screwdriver nearby. 你大为光火 附近正好有个螺丝刀
[32:32] You guys are really desperate to pin this on someone, aren’t you? 你们真是迫不及待想找出凶手 是吧
[32:37] You are right about one thing, though. 不过你们说对了一件事
[32:39] That is my hoodie. 那是我的卫衣
[32:40] But Will didn’t steal it. 但威尔没有偷
[32:42] When he told me about the death threats he’d been getting, 当他告诉我他收到的那些死亡威胁时
[32:44] I was worried about him, so I gave him one. 我很担心 就给了他一件
[32:47] You just handed over your prototype? 你就把自己的原型成果这样送出去了吗
[32:49] I have dozens of them. 我有很多
[32:50] If you’d like, I can bring a boxful to the station. 如果你们想要 我可以送一箱去警局
[32:53] You’ve found a way to mass-produce Darwin’s bark spider silk? 你找到了量产达尔文树皮蛛丝的方法
[32:56] A way that no one else can duplicate. 一个别人无法复制的方法
[32:59] See for yourselves. 你们自己看吧
[33:01] It’s a silkworm farm. 这是我的蚕场
[33:03] I took the genes from a Darwin’s bark spider 我从达尔文树皮蛛身上提取了基因
[33:05] and spliced them into silkworms. 并嫁接到蚕体内
[33:07] Now the worms spin their cocoons out of bulletproof spider silk. 现在这些蚕正在结出防弹蛛丝茧
[33:11] The process is proprietary, 整个过程是我独家的
[33:12] and it cannot be reverse-engineered. 而且不可逆
[33:14] Which means that no one, 所以没有人
[33:16] not even if they got their hands on one of my prototypes, 即使他们有我的原型样品
[33:19] could steal it. 也不能偷走技术
[33:20] So, if you’re looking for motive to kill Will, 所以 如果你们在寻找杀死威尔的动机
[33:25] I don’t have one. 我没有
[33:27] Well, Sepi Chamanara 赛比·查玛那拉
[33:28] is as talented a liar as she is a geneticist, 当骗子和当遗传学家一样有天赋
[33:30] but she’s a liar nonetheless. 但她依旧是个骗子
[33:32] I don’t trust her, either, but we still don’t have any way 我也不相信她 但我们还是没有办法
[33:34] to link her to Velnik’s murder. 把她和威尔尼克的谋杀案联系起来
[33:35] You’re wrong about that, and so is she. 你错了 她也错了
[33:37] We have motive. 我们有动机
[33:38] In the photographs she showed us, 她给我们看的照片里
[33:40] did you notice the mulberry leaves that her silkworms were eating? 你注意到她的蚕吃的桑叶了吗
[33:42] They should be green and plump. 叶子本该翠绿饱满
[33:43] Instead, they were jaundiced and brittle. 相反 它们枯黄脆弱
[33:45] That’s why she killed Velnik. 这就是她的动机
[33:48] Because of yellow mulberry leaves? 因为枯黄的桑叶吗
[33:49] Because he was a mass murderer. 因为威尔尼克是个大规模屠杀者
[33:51] He’d figured out a way to kill tens of thousands of her silkworms, 他发现了大规模杀死赛比的蚕的方法
[33:54] and she killed him to avenge them. 她就杀了威尔尼克为它们报仇
[33:56] Now we just have to prove it. 现在我们只需要证据
[34:01] You’ve beenr holding out on us, Mr. Hoyt. 你对我们还有所保留 霍伊特先生
[34:03] When my people spoke to you earlier, you failed to mention 我的人之前找你谈话时 你没提到
[34:07] the little conspiracy 你和威廉姆·威尔尼克
[34:08] you had cooking with William Velnik. 共同策划的阴谋
[34:10] We spoke to Sepi Chamanara today. 我们今天和赛比·查玛那拉谈过了
[34:13] Does that name ring a bell? 这名字有印象吗
[34:15] She told us that she’s using transgenic silkworms 她说她正用基因改造的蚕
[34:17] to mass-produce spider silk. 大规模生产蛛丝
[34:19] Apparently, it’s going to revolutionize the body armor business. 显然 这会是防弹衣界的革新技术
[34:22] When she showed us pictures of her silk farm, 当她给我们看蚕场的照片时
[34:25] something caught our colleague’s eye. 我们的同事发现了蹊跷
[34:27] Her silk farm is half empty. 她的蚕场空了一半
[34:29] There were racks for twice as many worms as she had, 蚕架的数量是蚕的两倍
[34:32] and the worms that were in the pictures 而且图片中的蚕
[34:33] were feeding on wilted, yellow leaves. 正吃着枯萎的黄叶
[34:36] I’m not following you. 我不明白
[34:38] What does that have to do with me and Will? 这与我和威尔有什么关系
[34:40] Those silkworms are potentially worth billions of dollars. 那些蚕可能值上亿美元
[34:43] Why feed them sick leaves unless she had no other choice? 为何喂食枯叶呢 除非她别无选择
[34:48] Now, the funny thing about genetically engineered species– 一个关于基因改造物种的小知识
[34:50] they often have highly specialized diets. 它们都有高度专一的饮食结构
[34:53] Now, as far as we can tell, Sepi’s silkworms 就目前我们所知 赛比的蚕
[34:55] could only eat the leaves of a very specific, 只吃一种特殊的 及其罕见的
[34:58] very rare subspecies of mulberry. 桑树亚种的叶子
[35:01] Probably why she planted 或许正是这个原因
[35:02] an entire orchard of those trees at her silkworm farm. 她的蚕场里种满了那种树
[35:06] Only her special trees looked like they were dying. 只是那些树看上去快死了
[35:10] That’s where you come into the picture. 现在轮到你出场了
[35:12] Those dying trees. 那些快死的树
[35:13] Our associate was able to tell from the look of those yellow leaves 我们的同事根据照片中的枯黄叶子
[35:16] that Sepi’s trees were being killed 辨别出赛比的树
[35:18] by something called root-knot roundworms. 是被一种根结线虫所杀
[35:21] Now, according to Velnik’s research logs, 根据威尔尼克的研究记录
[35:25] he spent the better part of the past year 去年他花费了很久
[35:27] breeding pesticide-resistant root-knot roundworms. 培养抗杀虫剂的根结线虫
[35:31] Sepi Chamanara is bidding 赛比·查玛那拉正在竞标
[35:32] for a huge body armor contract with the Feds. 联调局的防弹衣合同
[35:36] As it turns out, you’re the current contract holder. 结果我们发现 你是现在的合同持有人
[35:39] You knew, if you lost it, your company would go under. 你知道一旦失去这个合同 你的公司会倒闭
[35:42] So you had Velnik breed those worms 所以你让威尔尼克培育那些虫子
[35:44] for the express purpose of killing Sepi’s trees. 就为了杀死赛比的树
[35:46] Her worms would starve, and Hoyt Armor would be saved. 她的虫子会挨饿 霍伊特护甲将安全存活
[35:53] It was Will’s idea. 是威尔的主意
[35:56] He found out about Sepi’s silkworms, 他发现了赛比的蚕
[35:58] said they were the next big thing. 说这是下一项重大突破
[36:00] He told me he could sabotage them– for a price. 他告诉我他有办法搞破坏 但有个价格
[36:03] An aggressive prosecutor could probably 一个激进的检察官很有可能
[36:05] turn this into a RICO case. 把这个当作诈骗案起诉
[36:07] But lucky for you, 但你很幸运
[36:09] we only want Sepi. 我们只想抓住赛比
[36:11] You give us something we can use to nail her for Velnik’s murder, 你给我们能证明她杀了威尔尼克的证据
[36:16] and we’re done here. 我们就不追究你了
[36:20] She saved her trees. 她救活了那些树
[36:22] What does that mean? 什么意思
[36:23] I have a friend on the approval board for that body armor contract. 我有个朋友供职于防弹衣合同批准委员会
[36:27] After Will worked his magic, 在威尔实施了他的魔法后
[36:29] he told me Sepi’s worms were starving 他告诉我赛比的虫子在挨饿
[36:31] and that her chance of landing that contract was nil. 而且她拿下合同的几率几乎为零
[36:34] But a few weeks back, my friend e-mails me, 但几周后 我朋友发邮件告诉我
[36:36] tells me that Sepi’s the frontrunner again. 赛比又成了最有希望的竞争者
[36:37] That somehow she saved her damn trees 不知如何她救活了那些该死的树
[36:39] from Will’s roundworms. 逃过了威尔的线虫的毒手
[36:41] This was five days after he was murdered. 这事发生在威尔被杀后五天
[36:45] Call me crazy, but… 也许我疯了 但是
[36:46] somehow that’s gotta be connected, right? 这两者肯定有关 不是吗
[37:23] What the hell, man? 什么情况 老兄
[37:25] What are you doing in my place? 你在我的地盘干什么
[37:26] It’s not your place. 这不是你的地盘
[37:28] Your name is Nick Agnes. 你叫尼克·艾格尼丝
[37:29] You recently broke into a doctor’s office, 你最近闯进了一个医生的办公室
[37:31] and you stole a bunch of patient files. 偷了一堆病人的档案
[37:32] You’ve been selling the information in those files online, hmm? 你一直在网上贩卖那些档案中的信息 对吧
[37:36] God. 天啊
[37:39] It’s you. 是你
[37:41] The guy with the weird name. 名字很怪的那个人
[37:42] Sherlock, right? 叫夏洛克 对吧
[37:44] You’re the one he wanted to know about. 他想了解的人就是你
[37:46] – What? – This guy. -什么 -有个人
[37:48] He-he called me a couple weeks ago. 他几周前打电话给我
[37:51] Said he knew all about me. 说他对我的事情了如指掌
[37:55] Drug problem. 吸毒的事
[37:58] Crimes I’d done. 我犯过的罪
[37:59] Things that would get me locked up 都是会让我进局子的事
[38:00] unless I did exactly what he said. 除非我照他说的做
[38:01] Which was? 他让你做什么
[38:04] Rob the doctor’s office. 洗劫医生的办公室
[38:05] He said I could take whatever I wanted 我说我想拿什么去卖都随便
[38:08] and sell it, but to make sure that I got your file. 但一定要确保有你的档案
[38:11] He said it was real important. 他说那非常重要
[38:14] What was his name? 他叫什么
[38:16] This is outrageous. 这太离谱了
[38:18] I came here because you said you had more questions about Will, 我来这里是因为你说还有些关于威尔的问题
[38:21] and now you’re, what, 可现在怎么着
[38:22] accusing me of stabbing him 你要指控我捅了他
[38:24] because he was killing my mulberry trees 因为他要弄死我的桑树
[38:27] and starving my silkworms? 并要饿死我的蚕
[38:29] My trees are fine. 我的树好着呢
[38:31] I can prove it. 我可以证明
[38:33] So can we. 我们也能证明
[38:42] We got these from your silkworm farm. 这是在你的蚕场找到的
[38:44] You had your workers spraying your trees with them. 你让工人们往树上喷这些
[38:47] One’s a pesticide called Versacarb. 一种是叫寄生克星的杀虫剂
[38:50] The other is DBDP. 另一种是DBDP
[38:54] It’s funny. Normally, neither one 说来有趣 通常它们任意一种
[38:55] is any good at killing roundworms. 都不能杀死线虫
[38:58] In spite of that, 不过
[38:58] the day after Velnik died, you had your foreman spraying 威尔尼克死后第二天 你让工头
[39:02] your orchard with both of them. 把这两种都喷到了你的果园里
[39:04] And like magic, 然后 就像变魔术般
[39:05] your trees started to recover. 你的树开始康复了
[39:08] Only it wasn’t magic. 那不仅是魔法
[39:09] It was Velnik’s last ounce of scientific ethics. 也是威尔尼克最后的一丝科研良知
[39:12] Before he turned his roundworms loose on your trees, 在他往你的树上放线虫之前
[39:15] he engineered a weakness into them. 他在它们体内植入了一种弱点
[39:17] A failsafe in case they spread. 一种自动保险装置 以防它们蔓延
[39:19] He only wanted your trees dead, 他只想弄死你的树
[39:21] not every mulberry tree in the world. 不是地球上所有的桑树
[39:23] So he made his roundworms susceptible 所以他让他的线虫
[39:25] to a combination of Versacarb and DBDP. 对寄生克星和DBDP的混合物很敏感
[39:29] But he didn’t tell anyone else how to kill them. 但他没跟任何人说过怎么杀死它们
[39:31] Not even the man paying him, Jon Hoyt. 连付他钱的强恩·霍伊特也没说过
[39:35] So the only way you could have known 所以你会知道这件事
[39:37] was if you got your hands on his research. 唯一的途径就是你看过他的研究
[39:41] We executed a search warrant on your home this morning. 我们今早执行了对你家的搜查
[39:45] We found Professor Velnik’s missing hard drive. 发现了威尔尼克教授丢失的硬盘
[39:48] There was even a little blood on it. 上面甚至还有一些血迹
[39:57] It was like you said yesterday. 就像你昨天说的
[39:59] I was in my lab when I heard shots. 我在我的实验室听到了枪声
[40:02] I went to help. 我想去帮忙
[40:04] Somewhere along the way, I grabbed a screwdriver 在途中 我顺手拿了一把螺丝刀
[40:07] to protect myself. 好保护我自己
[40:09] When I got to his office, I was so relieved. 我到他办公室后 如释重负
[40:13] Will was alive. 威尔还活着
[40:15] My hoodie had saved him. 我的卫衣救了他
[40:21] But just as I went to call 911, 可就在我要拨打911的时候
[40:23] I saw what he’d been working on. 我看到了他一直在研究的东西
[40:26] Root-knot roundworms. 根结线虫
[40:28] The same kind that had been killing my trees. 正是在蚕食我的树的那种
[40:32] Rage is a biological impulse. 愤怒是种生物冲动
[40:36] Just like lust. 跟性欲一样
[40:38] It all comes from the same place. 都来自同一处地方
[40:40] We have this… 我们都有这种…
[40:44] drive. 本能
[40:45] To survive 为了存活
[40:48] and to destroy anything that gets in our way. 也要毁灭任何挡住我们道路的东西
[41:02] What are you doing down here? 你在这下面干什么
[41:05] I found the person who stole my files 我找到了从神经科医生那里
[41:06] from the neurologist. 偷我档案的人
[41:08] That’s great. 很好啊
[41:10] Turns out he was blackmailed into his crimes. 结果发现他是被勒索去犯罪的
[41:14] He’s an addict who’s made repeated stabs at recovery. 他是个屡戒失败的瘾君子
[41:18] Made the mistake of discussing some of his other crimes 不慎跟一个在互助会上认识的人
[41:21] with a man he met at a meeting. 谈到了他犯过的其他罪行
[41:24] A man who only seemed to want to help. 那人当时看起来只是想帮忙
[41:29] Michael. 迈克
[41:31] He wanted a copy of my file, you see. 他想要我档案的副本
[41:33] He had his pawn text him pictures of it. 他让他的爪牙给他发了照片
[41:37] Did you get the number of the phone? 你要到手机号码了吗?
[41:40] It was a burner phone, deactivated two weeks ago. 是一次性手机 两周前就失效了
[41:42] Completely untraceable. 完全无法追踪
[41:44] Michael only stopped killing 迈克停止杀人
[41:46] in order to give me time to recover from my PCS. 只是为了给我时间从脑震荡后综合征中恢复
[41:49] So we need to prepare ourselves, 我们得做好准备
[41:51] because now that he knows I’m better, 现在他知道我好转了
[41:54] he’s going to be back. 他要回来了
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

基本演绎法(Elementary)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E010
S02E011
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
S05E24

在线阅读
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S06E14
S06E15
S06E16
S06E17
S06E18
S06E19
S06E20
S06E21

在线阅读
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme