时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Your sister told me you’re really good at this sort of thing. | 你妹妹告诉我 你很擅长这类事 |
[00:06] | I try. | 我会尽力 |
[00:08] | So, Lin told me that one of your friends went missing? | 玲告诉我 你的一个朋友失踪了 |
[00:10] | Uh, her name is Maria Rodriguez. | 她叫玛丽亚·罗德里格斯 |
[00:13] | I haven’t talked to her in four days. | 我已经四天没跟她说过话了 |
[00:15] | Have you checked with her family, gone by her place? | 你跟她的家人确认了吗 去过她的住所了吗 |
[00:18] | Well, that’s where it gets complicated. | 这就是事情的复杂之处 |
[00:22] | You see, I haven’t actually met Maria in person. | 我还没跟玛丽亚当面见过 |
[00:27] | We met online | 我们在网上认识的 |
[00:29] | in the comments section of a news site. | 在一家新闻网站的评论区 |
[00:32] | Started exchanging PMs. | 先是私信交流 |
[00:33] | Eventually got friendly enough that she gave me her real name | 最终我们关系足够好 她给了我她的真名 |
[00:35] | and that she lived in the city. | 以及她生活的城市 |
[00:37] | We’d chat every day, | 我们每天都聊天 |
[00:38] | and then, four days ago, she just went silent. | 然后四天之前 她突然没声了 |
[00:41] | Could be she just got busy. | 可能只是她太忙了 |
[00:43] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我觉得不是 |
[00:46] | Last time we talked, she said | 上次我们聊的时候 她说 |
[00:48] | that she was dealing with something. | 她在处理一些事情 |
[00:49] | Some problem. | 一些麻烦 |
[00:51] | She didn’t go into details, but… | 她没有详说 但… |
[00:53] | I got the impression that she was in trouble. | 我觉得她当时有了麻烦 |
[00:56] | Now she’s gone. | 现在她不见了 |
[00:57] | I don’t think that’s a coincidence. | 我觉得这不是巧合 |
[01:00] | Mr. Clary, Lin told me that you’re one of | 克拉里先生 玲说你是 |
[01:02] | the best real estate agents at her firm. | 他们公司最厉害的房地产经纪人之一 |
[01:05] | So I’m assuming that you’re fairly well off. | 所以我想 你应该挺富有的 |
[01:08] | Are you familiar with the term “Catfishing”? | 你熟悉”钓鱼”这个术语吗 |
[01:11] | You meet a woman online. | 你在网上遇到一位女性 |
[01:12] | She strikes up a friendship. | 跟她建立起友谊 |
[01:14] | After a while, she hints that she’s having trouble and needs money. | 一段时间后 她暗示她遇到了麻烦需要钱 |
[01:19] | No, Maria’s not like that. | 不 玛丽亚不是那样的 |
[01:22] | In fact, I offered her money | 实际上 我说了要给她钱 |
[01:23] | to help her out of the jam that she was in. | 帮她摆脱困境 |
[01:25] | She never responded. | 她一直没回我 |
[01:28] | Look, I’m… | 听着 我… |
[01:30] | really worried about her. | 真的担心她 |
[01:32] | I just want you to look into it. | 我只希望你能查一查 |
[01:34] | You don’t even need to tell me where she is. | 你都不用告诉我她在哪儿 |
[01:37] | I just… Just want to know that she’s safe. | 我只是 只是想知道她安全 |
[01:41] | So, this Maria Rodriguez, | 所以 这位玛丽亚·罗德里格斯 |
[01:43] | she’s a resident of New York, is she? | 她是纽约居民 是吧 |
[01:45] | As far as the client knows. | 据客户所知 是的 |
[01:47] | The problem is, it’s a pretty common name. | 问题是 这是个很常见的名字 |
[01:49] | Yeah. She’s one of… | 是的 她是… |
[01:50] | 200 in a 30-mile radius. | 半径五十公里内的两百分之一 |
[01:53] | But your Maria is late 20s, early 30s, isn’t she? | 但你的玛丽亚在30岁左右 是不是 |
[01:57] | That should narrow the field a bit, surely. | 这肯定能缩小一些范围 |
[01:59] | Oh, to about three dozen candidates. | 缩小到差不多三打候选人 |
[02:02] | That’s still a lot of people. | 还是很多人 |
[02:03] | Any advice? | 有什么建议吗 |
[02:04] | Well, I needn’t remind you that | 不用我提醒你 |
[02:06] | the vast majority of detective work is work. | 大部分侦探工作只是工作 |
[02:10] | The, uh, dogged drudgery of chasing down every lead, | 顽强地追查每一条线索 |
[02:13] | upending every chestnut shell to find that | 翻开每一个栗子壳以求找到 |
[02:15] | metaphorical pea. | 那颗隐喻的豌豆 |
[02:18] | I was hoping for a more elegant solution | 我本期待有更优雅的解决办法 |
[02:20] | than knocking on the door | 而不是去敲全纽约 |
[02:21] | of every Maria Rodriguez in New York. | 所有玛丽亚·罗德里格斯的门 |
[02:24] | What is that? A catapult? | 那是什么 大弹弓吗 |
[02:25] | Uh, technically, | 实际上 |
[02:27] | it’s a trebuchet. | 这叫投石机 |
[02:28] | It’s a scale model of a… | 这是一个很大的设备的 |
[02:31] | much larger device. | 等比模型 |
[02:39] | Just as I thought. | 跟我想的一样 |
[02:41] | You recall the hiker | 你还记得那个 |
[02:43] | who was killed by a blow to the head | 因为头部被击打而死的徒步客吗 |
[02:44] | not far from Fort Covington? | 离卡温顿堡不远的 |
[02:46] | Yeah, I read that link you sent me. | 记得 我看了你发我的链接 |
[02:47] | I now believe she was struck by a bail of marijuana | 我现在认为 她是被一袋大麻打中了 |
[02:51] | launched via trebuchet from Canada to the U.S. | 从加拿大通过投石机投到美国的 |
[02:56] | As far as your missing Maria goes, | 跟你查玛丽亚的失踪案一样 |
[02:57] | I, too, would much rather solve a case | 我也更愿意用一个简单快速的推论 |
[02:59] | via a single quick deduction | 解决这个案子 |
[03:01] | than by hundreds of hours of hard labor. | 而不是做几百个小时的苦工 |
[03:04] | You know, when it comes to that, | 你知道的 当遇到这种事时 |
[03:05] | I can be the most incurably lazy devil | 我永远会是穿着皮鞋的 |
[03:07] | that ever stood in shoe leather. | 最没救的懒蛋 |
[03:09] | Right. Lazy. | 是的 懒蛋 |
[03:10] | That’s you. Okay, so I guess I’ll start making calls | 是你了 好吧 看来我明天一早 |
[03:13] | and knocking on doors in the morning. | 就去打电话和敲门吧 |
[03:15] | I’d offer to help, | 我本想帮忙的 |
[03:16] | but, um… | 但是… |
[03:23] | Detective Marcus Bell? | 马库斯·贝尔警探 |
[03:24] | Deputy Strider Lincoln, U.S. Marshals Service. | 执行警官斯崔德·林肯 美国法警署的 |
[03:27] | Strider? | 斯崔德 |
[03:29] | Like Lord of the Rings? | 像《指环王》里的吗 |
[03:31] | My parents are nerds. | 我的父母是书呆子 |
[03:32] | I guess you are, too. | 我猜你也是 |
[03:34] | How can I help you, Deputy? | 我能怎么帮你 执行警官 |
[03:37] | Looking for a fugitive? | 在找逃犯吗 |
[03:39] | Looking for you, actually. | 实际上是在找你 |
[03:40] | My bosses hear good things about you. | 我的上司听说了很多关于你的好事 |
[03:41] | In fact, they think you’d be | 实际上 他们觉得你将是 |
[03:43] | an excellent candidate for the Service. | 加入法警局的优秀候选人 |
[03:44] | They’d like you to consider putting in an application. | 他们希望你能考虑提交一份申请 |
[03:47] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑 |
[03:48] | You apply, you’re looking at 150 days training at Glynco, | 你申请的话 你将在格林科训练150天 |
[03:51] | and then a fast track into Fugitive Apprehension. | 然后直接进入逃犯追踪部门 |
[03:56] | That’s great, | 这很棒 |
[03:58] | but to be honest, I’m not sure where all this is coming from. | 但说实话 我不知道这是从何说起 |
[04:01] | Oh, I’ve seen your file. | 我看过你的档案 |
[04:02] | It’s impressive. | 令人印象深刻 |
[04:04] | Hard to believe we’re the first ones to headhunt you. | 真不敢相信我们是第一个来挖你的 |
[04:07] | You’d like Fugitive Apprehension. | 你会喜欢逃犯追踪组的 |
[04:09] | It’s righteous work. | 那是正义的工作 |
[04:11] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[04:13] | Do that. Don’t think too long. | 好好考虑 别花太久 |
[04:15] | This isn’t the kind of offer that comes around more than once. | 这种机会不会再来第二次 |
[04:24] | Hey. I’m on a job for a private client. | 喂 我在为一位私人客户工作 |
[04:26] | He wanted me to find a woman named Maria Rodriguez, | 他想让我找一个叫玛丽亚·罗德里格斯的女人 |
[04:28] | only he didn’t know where she lived. | 但他不知道她住在哪 |
[04:30] | You want me to run her name? | 你想让我查一下她的名字吗 |
[04:31] | No. I’m pretty sure I found the place. | 不 我很确定我找到了她家 |
[04:34] | Super let me in to look around. | 管理员让我进来看看 |
[04:36] | And? | 然后呢 |
[04:38] | I think she’s been kidnapped. | 我想她被绑架了 |
[05:12] | Believe it or not, this Maria’s door | 信不信由你 我找的第九家 |
[05:14] | was only the ninth one I knocked on. | 就找到了这个玛丽亚 |
[05:15] | There was no answer. | 没有人应门 |
[05:16] | I noticed some blood on the sill. The super let me in. | 我发现门槛上有血迹 管理员让我进来了 |
[05:20] | Found all this, and I called you. | 我看到这些就给你打电话了 |
[05:22] | And you’re sure this is the Maria Rodriguez | 你确定这个玛丽亚·罗德里格斯 |
[05:24] | you were looking for? | 就是你要找的人吗 |
[05:25] | I took a photo of that picture, sent it to the client. | 我把那张照片拍下来发给客户了 |
[05:28] | He confirmed that’s his friend. | 他确认那就是他的朋友 |
[05:31] | Nothing seems to be stolen? | 没有丢东西吗 |
[05:32] | Doesn’t look like it. | 看起来没有 |
[05:33] | Her purse is over there. There’s almost $200 in it | 她的钱包在那 里面有差不多两百块 |
[05:36] | and a bunch of gift cards. | 和一堆礼品卡 |
[05:37] | I think she made these. I don’t know. | 我觉得这是她做的 我不知道 |
[05:39] | Maybe that’s how she earned her living. | 可能这就是她谋生的方式 |
[05:41] | You said you think they took her alive. | 你说你觉得她被带走的时候还活着 |
[05:44] | There’s evidence of blood. | 有血迹 |
[05:46] | I found footprints by the back door, | 我在后门口发现了鞋印 |
[05:48] | which would suggest that she walked out | 可以证明她是自己 |
[05:50] | under her own power. | 走出去的 |
[05:53] | Based on these other prints, assailant was male. | 根据其他的脚印 袭击者是男性 |
[05:56] | Size-12 feet. | 12码的脚 |
[05:59] | He broke in, waited for her, | 他闯进来等着她 |
[06:01] | probably grabbed her as soon as she walked in the front door. | 可能她一进门就被他抓住了 |
[06:03] | I’m hoping she was taken for ransom. | 我希望她是因为赎金被绑架的 |
[06:06] | ‘Cause the other reasons a male kidnapper would take | 因为除此之外 男性绑架者如果没杀女性受害人 |
[06:07] | a female victim alive aren’t good. | 理由通常都不是什么好事 |
[06:13] | I’m sorry, but no. | 抱歉 但是没有 |
[06:15] | No one called. | 没人打电话来 |
[06:16] | No one asked for ransom. | 没人要赎金 |
[06:17] | And if they had, my husband and I | 如果他们要了 我和我丈夫 |
[06:19] | would have already paid for it. | 肯定已经给了 |
[06:21] | Same for my brother and his wife. | 我哥哥和他妻子也一样 |
[06:23] | And neither of our families has much, | 我们两家人都没什么钱 |
[06:25] | but we would have figured it out. | 但我们会努力凑齐的 |
[06:27] | You said that you found her purse, | 你说你们发现了她的钱包 |
[06:29] | but that you didn’t find her phone. | 但没找到她的手机 |
[06:31] | Doesn’t that mean that you can | 这不是意味着你们可以 |
[06:32] | ping it or whatever? | 定位手机之类的吗 |
[06:34] | We tried. It’s either been turned off | 我们试了 手机要么被关机了 |
[06:36] | or destroyed by the person who took her. | 要么被带走她的人毁了 |
[06:39] | Can you think of anyone who had a grudge | 你们能想到谁跟你妹妹 |
[06:41] | against your sister? | 有过节吗 |
[06:42] | Maybe an ex-boyfriend? | 也许是某个前男友 |
[06:43] | No. | 没有 |
[06:45] | Maria broke a few hearts in high school, | 玛丽亚高中时伤过几个男孩的心 |
[06:47] | but none of her exes are like that. | 但她的前男友们都不是那种人 |
[06:49] | They’re good boys. | 他们都是好男孩 |
[06:50] | We’re gonna want a list, just in case. | 我们想要个名单 以防万一 |
[06:52] | It’s also possible she was targeted | 她也有可能是因为 |
[06:54] | because of a more recent entanglement. | 最近的纠葛而被盯上的 |
[06:55] | A business associate, current lover. | 生意伙伴 现男友 |
[06:57] | Was she involved with anyone or anything questionable? | 有什么可疑的人和事吗 |
[07:00] | Truth is, we don’t know much about | 其实我们也不太了解 |
[07:02] | what Maria is up to these days. | 玛丽亚最近在做什么 |
[07:04] | Once she went off to college, | 自从她上大学后 |
[07:05] | she didn’t really associate with anyone from the old neighborhood. | 她就不怎么跟家乡的人联系了 |
[07:08] | Not even family. | 家人也是 |
[07:09] | We only see her a few times a year. | 我们每年只跟她见几次面 |
[07:12] | We go out to dinner. | 我们会出去吃晚餐 |
[07:14] | And? | 然后呢 |
[07:17] | Uh, past couple years, every time that we went out, | 过去的几年 我们每次出去 |
[07:19] | she insisted on paying, but… | 她都坚持要付账 但是… |
[07:21] | thing is, she always used gift cards. | 关键是她总是用礼品卡 |
[07:24] | We found gift cards in Maria’s wallet. | 我们在玛丽亚的钱包里发现了礼品卡 |
[07:26] | She pays for everything with them, | 她买什么都用它们 |
[07:28] | and she never seems to run out. | 而且好像永远用不完 |
[07:30] | One time, I tried to get her to tell me | 有一次我试图让她告诉我 |
[07:32] | where she was getting them, but she just laughed it off. | 卡是哪来的 但她一笑带过了 |
[07:35] | I don’t know– y-you asked if she might be doing | 我不知道 你问我她是不是在做 |
[07:37] | something questionable. | 什么可疑的事 |
[07:39] | Could she be forging those cards? | 她有没有可能在伪造礼品卡 |
[07:41] | Uh, I just need to discuss something with my colleagues. | 我想跟我的同事们讨论点事 |
[07:45] | One second. | 请稍等 |
[07:50] | So, what didn’t you want to say to them? | 有什么是你不想当着他们的面说的 |
[07:52] | I think Maria might have been up to | 我觉得玛丽亚可能在做 |
[07:53] | something a little unsavory. | 一些让人难以接受的事 |
[07:54] | When Watson described the crime scene, | 当华生描述犯罪现场时 |
[07:56] | the gift cards in Maria’s purse didn’t stand out. | 玛丽亚钱包里的礼品卡没有引人注意 |
[07:58] | I mean, they often go unused. That’s how the issuers | 它们经常没人用 发行者就是靠这个 |
[08:00] | make their money. | 来赚钱的 |
[08:01] | Her sister said she used them all the time. | 她姐姐说她一直在用礼品卡 |
[08:03] | And has a seemingly endless supply. | 而且好像永远用不完 |
[08:05] | Additionally, Maria, she’s an attractive young woman | 再加上玛丽亚是个年轻漂亮的女人 |
[08:08] | with no discernible means of income. | 看起来没有收入来源 |
[08:09] | And you said you found | 而你说你在她家 |
[08:10] | a high-end video camera | 找到了高端摄像头 |
[08:12] | and tripod in her apartment. | 和三脚架 |
[08:13] | And expensive lingerie, too. | 还有昂贵的性感内衣 |
[08:16] | You’re thinking she’s a cam girl? | 你觉得她是个女主播 |
[08:17] | She dresses up, gets online, | 她打扮好了上线 |
[08:19] | does a little show-and-tell for money. | 做点展示说点好话就能赚钱 |
[08:20] | Cam girls often get gift cards | 女主播经常能得到 |
[08:22] | and other tokens of appreciation from their fans. | 粉丝们送的礼品卡和代金券 |
[08:26] | Her attacker could have seen her online, | 袭击她的人可能在网上看到了她 |
[08:27] | then tracked her down. | 然后追踪了她 |
[08:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:29] | When we’re done in there, | 等我们问完了 |
[08:30] | I’ll get CCS to look into the gift cards. | 我会让网络部查一下那些礼品卡 |
[08:32] | Sometimes they’re attached to the e-mail addresses | 有时它们会关联着送卡人的 |
[08:34] | of the people who sent them. | 电子邮箱 |
[08:35] | I’ll let you know where they lead. | 我会告诉你们它们是从哪来的 |
[08:38] | Going out of my mind all morning. | 我一早上都魂不守舍 |
[08:40] | I still can’t believe I was right about Maria being in trouble. | 还是无法相信玛丽亚真的出事了 |
[08:43] | This is my partner, Sherlock. | 这是我的搭档夏洛克 |
[08:45] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[08:46] | We wanted to talk to you about some new developments. | 我们想跟你说一些新进展 |
[08:49] | Your friend, Maria, seems to be a fan of gift cards. | 你的朋友玛丽亚好像很喜欢用礼品卡 |
[08:53] | In the last month alone, | 过去的一个月里 |
[08:54] | she’s been the recipient of almost 50 of them. | 她收到了大约50张卡 |
[08:57] | As far as the police can tell, all of them were sent by men. | 据警方所知 它们都是男人送的 |
[09:01] | At first, we thought this confirmed our theory | 一开始我们以为这确认了我们的理论 |
[09:03] | that Maria was working as a cam girl. | 玛丽亚是位女主播 |
[09:06] | You mean one of those women | 你是说她是那种 |
[09:08] | that let men watch them over the Internet? | 在网上直播给男人看的女人吗 |
[09:11] | I’m sorry, that doesn’t sound right. | 抱歉 这听起来不太对 |
[09:13] | Because it is, in fact, not right. | 因为这确实不对 |
[09:15] | Not precisely so. | 不完全正确 |
[09:18] | According to these ads that we tracked down, | 根据我们追踪到的这些广告 |
[09:20] | Maria, aka “Queen Mariposa”… | 玛丽亚 也就是”蝴蝶女王” |
[09:25] | …worked as a fin-dom. | 是一位”金主” |
[09:27] | A financial dominatrix. | 金钱女王 |
[09:30] | Fin-doms cater to men who get a sexual thrill | 金主迎合那些通过给美女钱 |
[09:33] | from giving money to pretty women, | 而得到性兴奋的男人 |
[09:35] | usually in a scenario that appears coercive. | 通常是用貌似胁迫的方式 |
[09:38] | Now, a typical fin-dom interacts with her clients–or “Paypigs,” | 典型的金主会跟她的客户 |
[09:42] | as they’re charmingly known– | 也就是俗称的”金奴”互动 |
[09:44] | via video chat. | 用视频聊天的方式 |
[09:46] | In their sessions, they will cajole, | 在她们的视频中 她们会哄骗 |
[09:48] | threaten and humiliate a man | 威胁并羞辱男人 |
[09:50] | into sending them money and/or gifts. | 让他们寄钱和/或礼物 |
[09:53] | It’s basically consensual extortion. | 这基本就是你情我愿的敲诈勒索 |
[09:55] | But you already knew that | 但你已经知道这个了 |
[09:56] | because you’re one of her clients. | 因为你也是她的客户之一 |
[09:59] | What if I am? | 如果我是呢 |
[10:01] | The NYPD’s current thinking | 纽约警局现在认为 |
[10:02] | is that one of Maria’s paypigs kidnapped her. | 是玛丽亚的一个金奴绑架了她 |
[10:05] | Maybe they got in too deep and blamed her. | 也许他们陷得太深了 怪罪于她 |
[10:07] | Maybe they thought they could force her to give the money back. | 也许他们认为可以逼她还钱 |
[10:10] | You’re saying I’m a suspect? | 你是说我是嫌疑人 |
[10:12] | Well, all of Maria’s clients are suspects. | 玛丽亚的所有客户都是嫌疑人 |
[10:14] | But you gave more money than most. | 但你给她的钱最多 |
[10:15] | Best we can tell, almost $20,000 over the past two years. | 据我们所知 两年给了差不多两万块 |
[10:19] | If I had done anything to Maria, | 如果我对玛丽亚做了什么 |
[10:20] | then why would I hire you to find her? | 我为什么还要雇你去找她 |
[10:23] | Good question. And it’s the only reason | 好问题 也正因如此 |
[10:25] | we’re having this conversation here | 我们现在在里这谈话 |
[10:26] | rather than at the precinct. | 而不是在局里 |
[10:27] | Call it a courtesy to a friend of the family. | 就当是对家人的朋友的善意吧 |
[10:34] | The reason why I didn’t tell you the truth | 我之前没说实话 |
[10:35] | is because I have a wife and a job, | 是因为我有妻子和工作 |
[10:37] | and I really didn’t want this stuff to get out. | 而我真的不想让人知道这些事 |
[10:40] | Everything I said about me and Maria is true. | 我说的我和玛丽亚的事都是真的 |
[10:42] | We’re friends. We chat all the time for free. | 我们是朋友 一直免费聊天 |
[10:45] | I’m not in too deep. Maria’s good that way. | 我没有陷得太深 玛丽亚很懂分寸 |
[10:47] | She doesn’t take more than she knows the clients can afford. | 她只会要客户付得起的钱 |
[10:53] | Maria’s neighbors heard loud noises | 玛丽亚的邻居听到她的公寓 |
[10:55] | coming from her apartment Saturday around 10:00 P.M. | 周六晚上十点左右有很大的动静 |
[10:58] | We think that’s when Maria was taken. | 我们觉得玛丽亚就是在那时被绑架的 |
[11:00] | Can you account for your whereabouts? | 你能说清楚你当时在哪吗 |
[11:02] | Yes. A few of us stayed late | 可以 我们几个人在熬夜 |
[11:04] | to get a property ready for an open house on Sunday. | 准备周日的房产开放日 |
[11:08] | You can ask your sister. She was there. | 你可以问你妹妹 她也在 |
[11:09] | She’ll tell you, we didn’t leave till after midnight. | 她会告诉你我们午夜之后才走 |
[11:12] | Can you think of anything else that might be helpful? | 你还能想到什么有帮助的吗 |
[11:14] | Anyone that Maria had a problem with? | 玛丽亚跟别人有矛盾吗 |
[11:16] | Other clients that maybe threatened her? | 其他客户有没有威胁过她 |
[11:19] | She did mention one guy. | 她确实提过一个人 |
[11:21] | She said that he had | 她说他 |
[11:23] | said some pretty terrible things about her on a message board. | 在留言板上说过很恶劣的坏话 |
[11:27] | What sort of things? | 什么样的话 |
[11:28] | She didn’t say. | 她没说 |
[11:30] | She wasn’t really worried about him. | 她并不是很担心他 |
[11:32] | He was a kid. He was clear on the other side of the country. | 他是个孩子 住在美国的另一边 |
[11:34] | She mention his name? | 她提过他的名字吗 |
[11:36] | No, uh, but she did mention | 没有 但她确实提过 |
[11:39] | the name of the Web site. | 那个网站的名字 |
[11:40] | Uh, BlackPill4U. | “送你黑药丸” |
[11:44] | “Black pill”? You’re certain? | 黑药丸 你确定吗 |
[11:46] | Yeah. You know it? | 对 你知道 |
[11:48] | Not the Web site, no. | 我不知道那个网站 |
[11:50] | But I’m familiar with the term. | 但我熟悉这个词 |
[11:52] | Doesn’t bode well for Miss Rodriguez. | 对罗德里格斯小姐不是什么好兆头 |
[11:56] | “Marcus Bell, U.S. Marshal”” | 马库斯·贝尔 美国法警署 |
[12:02] | It has a nice ring to it. | 听起来很不错 |
[12:05] | Yeah, well, so does “Dr. Bell,” | 对 贝尔医生听起来也不错 |
[12:07] | but I’m not about to quit my job and go to med school. | 但我可不会辞职去上医学院 |
[12:09] | Come on. You’re not the least bit intrigued? | 拜托 你就一点也不动心吗 |
[12:13] | I knew a lot of Marshals | 我给山本法官做书记的时候 |
[12:14] | back when I clerked for Judge Yamamoto. | 认识了很多法警 |
[12:16] | They were good guys, real pros. | 都是好人 非常专业 |
[12:19] | It’d be a big change. | 这将是个很大的改变 |
[12:21] | I’d have to go to Georgia for training. | 我要去乔治亚州培训 |
[12:24] | Then, after that, they can assign me anywhere. | 然后我可能被分配到任何地方 |
[12:28] | Well, sounds like an adventure. | 听起来像一场冒险 |
[12:33] | Maybe an adventure I don’t want to go on alone. | 或许是一场我不想独自前往的冒险 |
[12:37] | Are you asking me to move with you? | 你是在邀请我跟你一起走吗 |
[12:40] | What? | 什么 |
[12:43] | No. I mean… | 不 我的意思是… |
[12:44] | I mean, you’re here. | 你生活在这里 |
[12:47] | We’re here. | 我们都生活在这里 |
[12:48] | I’d never ask you to leave New York. | 我不会要求你离开纽约 |
[12:53] | You could try. | 你可以试试 |
[12:57] | You serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[12:59] | I don’t know. I guess that depends how serious you are. | 不好说 我想这取决于你有多认真 |
[13:05] | It wouldn’t be easy for you to pull up stakes. | 搬家对你来说不是件轻松的事 |
[13:08] | Yeah, it wouldn’t be impossible, either. | 是 但也不是不可能 |
[13:11] | Like I said, I clerked for a federal judge. | 我说了 我给一位联邦法官做过书记 |
[13:12] | I’ve got connections. | 我也有人脉 |
[13:15] | Speaking of connections, | 说到人脉 |
[13:17] | who’s yours? | 你的人脉是谁 |
[13:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:21] | The Marshals I knew | 我认识的法警们 |
[13:22] | said it was nearly impossible to get into the Service. | 他们说想进法警署非常困难 |
[13:25] | They accept like one out of 20 applications. | 他们接受申请的比例大概是20:1 |
[13:28] | They don’t recruit. | 他们都不招人的 |
[13:30] | Obviously, they do. | 很明显 是招人的 |
[13:32] | No. | 不 |
[13:34] | The kind of visit you got this morning, | 你今早经历的那种面谈 |
[13:36] | somebody made that happen. | 一定是有人促成的 |
[13:38] | What, you think I got an angel looking over my shoulder? | 怎么 你觉得有位天使在照顾我 |
[13:43] | You must. | 肯定是的 |
[13:45] | The question is– who? | 问题是 是谁 |
[13:58] | Art Schultz? | 阿特·舒尔茨 |
[13:59] | We’re consultants with the NYPD. | 我们是纽约警局的顾问 |
[14:01] | We’d like a word. | 我们想找你聊聊 |
[14:03] | About? | 聊什么 |
[14:03] | BlackPill4U. | “送你黑药丸” |
[14:05] | The site that you operate on the Dark Web. | 你在暗网上管理的网站 |
[14:06] | It’s a meeting place for the InCel community. | “被独身社区”的集会地 |
[14:09] | – The what community? – InCel community. | -什么社区 -被独身社区 |
[14:11] | Short for “Involuntary Celibacy.” | “非自愿独身”的缩写 |
[14:13] | No point in denying it. | 没有抵赖的必要 |
[14:15] | We know people who are good with computers. | 我们认识很懂电脑的人 |
[14:17] | They were able to unmask you as the site’s administrator | 他们找出了你这个网站管理员的真实身份 |
[14:20] | and ping your location. | 并定位到了你的地址 |
[14:22] | It’s nothing, okay? | 根本没什么 好吗 |
[14:24] | It’s just a place for people to talk about their problems. | 只是一个让大家倾诉烦恼的地方 |
[14:27] | Their chief problem being the wrong-headed belief | 他们主要的烦恼就是错误地相信 |
[14:29] | that they’ve been forced into celibacy | 自己被迫独身 |
[14:31] | by an oppressive conspiracy | 是来自没有性吸引力的女性的 |
[14:32] | of sexually unavailable women. | 镇压阴谋 |
[14:34] | I read the posts on your site. | 我看了你在网站上发的帖子 |
[14:36] | Gets pretty nasty. | 言论很激进 |
[14:37] | Not surprising, given that “Taking the black pill” | 难怪 考虑到被独身标语 |
[14:39] | is InCel slang for embracing the worst kind of | “服下黑药丸”包含了最为恶劣的 |
[14:41] | misogynistic nihilism. | 厌恶女性的虚无主义 |
[14:43] | Here’s one where a person claims it should be legal | 这里有一个帖子说强奸 |
[14:46] | to rape any woman who has had sex outside of marriage. | 婚内出轨的女性应该合法 |
[14:49] | Or another one that says any woman who has an abortion | 还有一条说堕胎的女性 |
[14:52] | should be forced into government-controlled sex slavery. | 应该强制作为政府管控的性奴 |
[14:56] | They’re joking, obviously. | 很明显 他们是在开玩笑 |
[14:57] | Then how do you explain one of your members | 那你怎么解释你的一位会员 |
[14:59] | who went on a rampage at their college campus, | 在学校发动暴乱 |
[15:01] | killing 12 people, mostly women? | 杀死了12个人 其中主要是女性 |
[15:03] | Or the person who opened fire | 还有一个人在蒙特利尔 |
[15:05] | on a group of female engineers in Montreal? | 朝一群女性工程师开枪 |
[15:07] | InCel boards like yours have been banned | 你们这些被独身社区主脑已经被 |
[15:08] | by every major Internet hosting service | 所有互联网托管服务列为黑名单 |
[15:11] | for encouraging violence and hate. | 因为你们在鼓吹暴力和仇恨 |
[15:13] | That’s why you went underground | 所以你们躲入地下 |
[15:15] | and moved BlackPill4U to the Dark Web. | 将”送你黑药丸”迁移到了暗网 |
[15:17] | Obviously, you didn’t go dark enough. | 很明显 你们藏得还不够深 |
[15:20] | We have questions for you. | 我们有问题要问你 |
[15:22] | Answer them, or we’ll tell our friends | 老实回答 不然我们就把你们的事 |
[15:23] | at Homeland Security all about you. | 告诉我们在国安局的朋友们 |
[15:27] | Fine. I’ll talk to you. | 行 我说 |
[15:28] | Just not in here. | 只是别在这儿 |
[15:34] | We’re looking for a missing woman | 我们在找一名失踪女性 |
[15:36] | who works as a financial dominatrix | 她是一名金钱女王 |
[15:37] | by the name of Queen Mariposa. | 化名为”蝴蝶女王” |
[15:40] | One of your members posted | 你的一名会员发帖说 |
[15:41] | that he’d given her everything. | 他会为她付出一切 |
[15:43] | Even drained his college fund to prove how much he loved her. | 即使花光他所有的大学基金去证明他有多爱她 |
[15:47] | Still, she rejected him, humiliated him. | 不过她还是拒绝了他 羞辱了他 |
[15:48] | And then some other members on the site | 然后网站的其它会员 |
[15:50] | suggested that he track Queen Mariposa down, kidnap her. | 建议他找到蝴蝶女王的地址 绑架她 |
[15:54] | A few days ago, mariposa was actually kidnapped. | 几天前 蝴蝶真的被绑架了 |
[15:56] | We think the person who started that thread | 我们认为引起这件事的人 |
[15:58] | may be the one who did it. We want his name. | 可能就是凶手 我们想要他的姓名 |
[16:02] | I’m sorry, but all the posters on our site are anonymous. | 抱歉 但我们网站上的所有发帖者都是匿名的 |
[16:05] | They don’t even have user names. Just little icons. | 他们连用户名都没有 只有小头像 |
[16:08] | True, but there is a donation button on your site. | 是的 但你的网站上有捐赠按钮 |
[16:10] | So, when people give money, they get special fonts, | 当有人捐钱时 就会获得特别的字体 |
[16:13] | they get a bigger character count, | 能发更长的文字 |
[16:14] | and they even get a gold star under their icon. | 甚至可以在自己的头像下加一颗金星 |
[16:17] | The person we’re looking for has a little gold star, | 我们要找的人有一颗小金星 |
[16:19] | which means you have his credit card information. | 也就是说你有他的信用卡信息 |
[16:21] | Give it to us, or start packing for Guantanamo Bay. | 交给我们 或者收拾行李准备去关塔那摩湾 |
[16:23] | Your choice. | 你自己选 |
[16:36] | His name is Kyle Spikowski. | 他叫凯尔·斯皮科夫斯基 |
[16:39] | He’s from Sioux City, Iowa. | 是爱荷华州苏城人 |
[16:42] | That last IP address– | 最后一个IP地址 |
[16:43] | he logged on to your site this morning | 是他今天早上 |
[16:44] | from somewhere in the city. | 在纽约某个地方登陆了你的网站 |
[16:47] | I’ll call Marcus, let him know that we have a positive I.D. | 我会打给马库斯 告诉他我们找到 |
[16:49] | on the kidnapper. | 绑架犯了 |
[16:51] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[16:52] | That’s Homeland Security. | 国土安全局的 |
[16:54] | But… | 可是 |
[16:55] | you promised you wouldn’t tell them about me | 你保证过如果我如实以告 |
[16:57] | if I talked to you. | 你就不会跟他们提起我 |
[16:58] | Yes, but you play den mother to a pack of would-be rapists | 对 但你是一群潜在的强奸犯 |
[17:00] | and mass shooters, so you can see | 和大规模枪击犯的女首领 所以你能明白 |
[17:02] | how lying to you would be the highlight of my day. | 骗你让我这一天有多精彩 |
[17:05] | Look on the bright side– you don’t seem to enjoy the company of women, | 往好处想 你不喜欢跟女人为伍 |
[17:08] | and that shouldn’t be a problem | 那在未来的五到十年 |
[17:09] | for the next five to ten years. | 都将不会是问题了 |
[17:15] | That the guy Joan called about? | 那就是乔恩刚打来说的人吗 |
[17:17] | – Spikowski? – Yep. | -斯皮科夫斯基 -对 |
[17:19] | What about the girl? | 那个女孩呢 |
[17:20] | Not with him, but you should see this. | 没有跟他在一起 但你该看看这个 |
[17:23] | After I issued the FINEST Message, | 在我发了通告之后 |
[17:24] | Highway Patrol spotted Kyle’s car, | 高速巡警发现了凯尔的车 |
[17:27] | pulled him off the highway and saw that. | 让他靠边停下 然后看到了那个 |
[17:30] | He didn’t go for it? | 他没有去拿枪吗 |
[17:31] | They drew on him too fast. | 他们先用枪指着他了 |
[17:32] | Pulled him out of the car, did a search. | 让他下了车 做了搜查 |
[17:34] | That’s when they found this. | 于是发现了这些 |
[17:39] | Guy was ready for war. | 这家伙是准备好开战了吗 |
[17:42] | Any idea with who? | 知道是对谁吗 |
[17:44] | According to the navigation app on his phone, | 根据他手机上的导航软件 |
[17:45] | he was headed to a women-only gym in Park Slope. | 他是要去公园坡的女性健身房 |
[17:49] | They saw me there, didn’t they? | 她们发现我在那里了 对吧 |
[17:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:53] | The sluts at the gym. | 健身房那些骚货 |
[17:55] | I went there last night to stake it out. | 我昨晚去那里踩点来着 |
[17:57] | I didn’t think anyone noticed me, but I was wrong. | 我以为没有人看到我 可我错了 |
[18:00] | – They knew, right? – They knew what? | -她们知道了 对吧 -她们知道什么了 |
[18:02] | They were gonna get what was coming to ’em. | 她们会得到应有的报应 |
[18:05] | Of course they knew. | 她们当然知道 |
[18:06] | Women always know. | 女人总是知道的 |
[18:08] | What about Maria Rodriguez? | 玛丽亚·罗德里格斯呢 |
[18:10] | She get what was coming to her? | 她也遭到了应有的报应吗 |
[18:12] | What are you talking about? How do you know Maria? | 你在说什么 你怎么知道玛丽亚的 |
[18:14] | Somebody beat her bloody and kidnapped her, Kyle. | 有人将她打到出血 还绑架了她 凯尔 |
[18:17] | Seeing how you threatened to do exactly that on a message board, | 你在留言板上也威胁了一模一样的事 |
[18:21] | we’re thinking it was you. | 我们觉得就是你 |
[18:23] | What? No. | 什么 不对 |
[18:24] | Someone hurt Maria? | 有人伤害了玛丽亚 |
[18:25] | Yeah, you hurt her. | 对 你伤害了她 |
[18:27] | I would never hurt Maria. | 我绝不会伤害玛丽亚 |
[18:29] | Everything I was gonna do at that gym, it was for her. | 我要在那个健身房做的一切都是为了她 |
[18:32] | It was in her honor. | 是以她的名义做的 |
[18:33] | I was gonna show her just how much I love her. | 我想让她知道我有多爱她 |
[18:37] | Please, you gotta find her. | 拜托 你们一定要找到她 |
[18:39] | I’ll-I’ll do anything. | 我什么都愿意做 |
[18:40] | I’ll confess to anything. | 我什么都坦白 |
[18:42] | Please just find her. | 拜托找到她 |
[18:50] | Did you find her yet? | 你们找到她了吗 |
[18:51] | Is she safe? | 她还安全吗 |
[18:52] | Sorry, Kyle. | 抱歉 凯尔 |
[18:54] | There’s no sign of Maria. | 我们还没有找到玛丽亚 |
[18:56] | Well, you gotta let me go. | 你得放了我 |
[18:57] | Let me help you find her. | 让我帮你找她 |
[18:59] | I didn’t hurt anyone. | 我没有伤害任何人 |
[19:01] | And no one knows Maria better than I do. | 没人比我更了解玛丽亚 |
[19:03] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你们 |
[19:04] | Kyle, you were driving around | 凯尔 你开的车里装满了 |
[19:06] | with a trunk full of guns you stole from your neighbor. | 从邻居那里偷来的枪支 |
[19:08] | You also basically admitted | 你还基本上承认了 |
[19:10] | you were gonna carry out a mass shooting. | 你要实行大规模枪击 |
[19:11] | You’re not gonna be going anywhere for a while. | 短期内你哪里都别想去了 |
[19:14] | You want to help us? | 你想帮我们吗 |
[19:15] | Answer our questions. | 那就回答我们的问题 |
[19:16] | Starting with: Why should we believe you | 首先 我们为什么要相信 |
[19:18] | when you say you didn’t kidnap Maria? | 你说你没有绑架玛丽亚 |
[19:20] | You posted a plan of | 你在”送你黑药丸”上写了 |
[19:22] | how to abduct her on BlackPill4U. | 你要如何绑架她 |
[19:24] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是认真的 |
[19:24] | I was just showing off for some buddies. | 我只是跟一些兄弟炫耀 |
[19:27] | Maria was taken from her apartment Saturday night. | 玛丽亚周六晚上在她的公寓里被绑架 |
[19:29] | – Where were you? – Saturday night? | -你当时在哪里 -周六晚上吗 |
[19:32] | I was driving through Ohio. | 我正开车穿过俄亥俄州 |
[19:34] | I took a toll road. | 我走了收费高速 |
[19:35] | Cost me $17.50. | 花了17块5 |
[19:37] | I-I tried to use my credit card, | 我本来要用我的信用卡的 |
[19:38] | but it wouldn’t go through, | 但没有过账 |
[19:40] | so this lady came out of the toll booth. | 所以有个女士从收费站出来 |
[19:41] | Told me I had to pay cash. | 她告诉我我要付现金 |
[19:43] | She was a bitch. I told her so. | 她就是个贱人 我跟她这么说了 |
[19:45] | But I put the receipt she gave me in my glove compartment. | 但我把她给我的小票放在手套箱里了 |
[19:49] | We’ll look for it. | 我们会去找的 |
[19:50] | And if you really did interact | 如果你真的跟那个收费站的收营员 |
[19:52] | with that toll-booth operator, we’ll find her. | 有过交流 我们会找到她的 |
[19:54] | Hard to imagine she would forget a charmer such as yourself. | 她肯定不会忘了像你那么有魅力的人 |
[19:57] | I got here yesterday morning, and I couldn’t find Maria. | 我昨天早上到的这里 但我找不到玛丽亚 |
[20:00] | I thought maybe she was angry at me | 我以为她可能是生我的气了 |
[20:02] | ’cause I said some dumb things to her | 因为我们上一次聊天 |
[20:04] | last time we talked. | 我对她说了一些蠢话 |
[20:05] | So I figured I’d show her how much she means to me | 所以我觉得我要让她知道她对我来说有多重要 |
[20:09] | and hurt the people who hurt her. | 我要伤害那些伤害她的人 |
[20:11] | You’re talking about the women at the gym? | 你是说健身房的那些女人吗 |
[20:13] | It used to be Maria’s gym, | 那原本是玛丽亚去的健身房 |
[20:14] | but she had to quit because they raised their rates too high. | 但他们把费用涨得太高 她不得不退出了 |
[20:17] | It wasn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[20:20] | If she was kidnapped Saturday night, | 如果她是周六晚上被绑架的 |
[20:21] | that means it would’ve happened | 那么有可能 |
[20:23] | right after she got back from her trip. | 就是她旅行回来之后发生的 |
[20:25] | What trip? | 什么旅行 |
[20:26] | She was on a trip. | 她之前在旅行 |
[20:28] | Uh, Austin, San Francisco, | 奥斯汀 旧金山 |
[20:31] | Denver, | 丹佛 |
[20:32] | Seattle, Chicago, Toronto, Boston. | 西雅图 芝加哥 多伦多 波士顿 |
[20:36] | She told you she was going to all those cities? | 她跟你说她要去这些地方吗 |
[20:38] | No. | 不是 |
[20:39] | A couple years ago, | 几年以前 |
[20:40] | I sent her an e-mail to her phone, | 我给她手机发了封电子邮件 |
[20:42] | and put spyware on it so I’d always know where she was. | 我在里面装了监控软件好知道她的行踪 |
[20:45] | If you knew Maria was traveling, why’d you come to New York? | 如果你知道玛丽亚在旅游 为什么还来纽约 |
[20:49] | ‘Cause I knew Boston was her last stop. | 因为我知道波士顿是她最后一站 |
[20:51] | She did the same exact trip last year. | 她去年也这么旅行过一次 |
[20:53] | The same cities in the same order. | 相同的城市 一样的顺序 |
[20:56] | So, when I saw she was on the move from Boston, | 所以 当我发现她从波士顿返程后 |
[20:59] | I got in my car and started driving. | 我就开车上路了 |
[21:08] | Telling us to scoop that guy up probably saved a lot of lives. | 我们把这家伙抓起来 应该救了不少人 |
[21:12] | I’ll make a few calls, | 我会打几个电话 |
[21:13] | Confirm he was where he said he was. | 确认他是不是在他说的那个地方 |
[21:15] | I’m more interested in Maria’s road trip than his. | 比起他 我对玛丽亚的旅行更有兴趣 |
[21:18] | Her job is pretty unorthodox, but… | 她的工作确实很不寻常 但… |
[21:19] | she still might go on the occasional business trip. | 她仍然有可能因公出差 |
[21:22] | Perhaps she met with some of her clients in person. | 可能她在和客户私下会面 |
[21:24] | Well, might explain why she would go to all the same cities | 这也解释了她为什么两年来 |
[21:26] | on all the same dates | 会在相同的日子里 |
[21:28] | two years in a row. | 去相同的城市 |
[21:29] | We’ll ponder that | 你确认斯皮科夫斯基的 |
[21:29] | while you verify Spikowski’s alibi. | 不在场证明时 我们会考虑这件事 |
[21:32] | Well, actually, if you don’t mind | 其实如果你不介意 |
[21:34] | pondering on your own for a while, | 自己思考一会儿的话 |
[21:35] | I was hoping to have a word with your partner. | 我希望和你搭档谈谈 |
[21:37] | Yeah. I’ll see you at home. | 好的 家里见 |
[21:51] | I got a visit yesterday from a U.S. Marshal. | 昨天国家法警署的人来找过我 |
[21:53] | Deputy by the name of Strider Lincoln. | 一个叫斯崔德·林肯的执行警官 |
[21:56] | Strider? | 斯崔德 |
[21:58] | It’s only the second-dumbest name i’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的第二蠢的名字 |
[22:00] | He basically offered me a job. | 他给我提供了一份工作 |
[22:01] | Said I came highly recommended | 说有人极力推荐我 |
[22:03] | but didn’t mention who did the recommending. | 但没说是谁推荐的 |
[22:05] | I did a little digging. | 我做了点调查 |
[22:07] | Guess whose name came back. | 猜猜是谁的名字浮出了水面 |
[22:09] | Yours. | 你的 |
[22:12] | I don’t get it, man. | 我不懂 老兄 |
[22:14] | You trying to get rid of me? | 你想甩掉我吗 |
[22:16] | Yeah, I am. | 对 是的 |
[22:17] | After a fashion. | 差不多是这个意思 |
[22:20] | You remember I fully supported your interest | 你还记得两年之前 |
[22:22] | in becoming a sergeant two years ago? | 我全力支持你当警佐吗 |
[22:24] | Right up until the moment | 直到你告诉我 |
[22:25] | that you told me it was more about | 是因为薪水高 |
[22:26] | a pay increase than about the work. | 而和工作无关 |
[22:30] | Still, I thought a fire had been lit. | 但我仍然认为火苗已经燃起来了 |
[22:33] | I thought it was only a matter of time | 我觉得你再去追求一个新的挑战 |
[22:34] | before you identified a new challenge. | 只是时间的问题 |
[22:37] | And then, two years later… | 然后 两年后的现在… |
[22:41] | When I was at Scotland Yard, | 我在苏格兰场的时候 |
[22:42] | I was only too happy to watch the moss gather | 我很高兴看着我共事的那些警察 |
[22:44] | under the policemen I worked with. | 混吃等死 |
[22:46] | Only, to me, they were just a means of gaining access | 只是对我来说 他们的作用不过是帮我联系 |
[22:48] | to people and places that I otherwise couldn’t. | 那些我联系不上的人和地方 |
[22:50] | And they were just happy to stay and take credit for my work. | 他们也很开心留下来替我领功劳 |
[22:53] | But it’s never been like that with us, has it? | 但我们间从不是那样 对吧 |
[22:56] | No. | 不是 |
[22:57] | You’re too good a detective. | 你当警探屈才了 |
[22:59] | So I want something better for you. | 所以我想让你拥有更好的事业 |
[23:00] | Something… something more. | 更大…更好的机会 |
[23:04] | Why the Marshals? | 为什么是法警署 |
[23:07] | Well, I considered and dismissed the DEA and ICE | 我考虑并排除了缉毒局和移民局 |
[23:09] | because their missions | 因为他们的任务 |
[23:10] | often don’t align with your values. | 常常无法匹配你的价值 |
[23:12] | The ATF, Secret Service, they’re too narrow in focus. | 烟酒火器管制局和特勤局的工作又太单一 |
[23:15] | And like many in the department, you dislike the FBI | 和很多局里的人一样 你不喜欢联调局 |
[23:17] | because of their rigidity and high-handedness, | 因为他们既古板 强度又高 |
[23:19] | so that left the U.S. Marshals Service, | 所以就只剩下国家法警署了 |
[23:22] | an elite agency, | 一个精英机构 |
[23:23] | renowned for their professionalism. | 以高专业素质著称 |
[23:27] | I appreciate you looking out for me, but… | 我很感激你为我考虑 但… |
[23:30] | I’m happy here. | 我在这里很开心 |
[23:31] | And if it ain’t broke… | 而且如果这里不解散… |
[23:33] | Yes, but it will break. | 确实 但会解散的 |
[23:34] | The captain, he will retire. | 警监会退休的 |
[23:36] | And then Watson and I, we’ll be forced | 那我和华生就没有了赞助人 |
[23:38] | to seek greener pastures without our sponsor. | 也会被迫去寻找更好的发展机遇 |
[23:40] | And you’ll be left working with policemen who may view you, | 而你会留下来和那些警官工作 |
[23:42] | quite unfairly, as a lesser satellite | 说来不公平 但他们可能把你看作 |
[23:46] | no longer tethered to the luminaries you once orbited. | 一颗脱离了原有行星的小卫星 |
[23:50] | You’ll also have to deal with a new superior | 你还得应付新的上级 |
[23:52] | who might come with their own protégés. | 他们可能会带来自己的心腹 |
[23:54] | Your access to the best, most challenging cases | 你接触那些最大最有挑战性案子的机会 |
[23:56] | will be curtailed, | 就会被限制 |
[23:58] | perhaps eliminated. | 甚至直接被封闭 |
[24:01] | You will be diminished. | 你的存在感会被削弱 |
[24:05] | Look, there are worse fates, yes, | 听着 确实存在更糟的命运 |
[24:07] | but there are better ones. | 但也有更好的 |
[24:12] | The trick is knowing the right one when you see it. | 关键是要在它来临时紧紧抓住它 |
[24:22] | He figured out that you’re the one | 他发现你就是那个 |
[24:23] | who recommended him to the Marshals. | 把他推荐给法警署的人了 |
[24:25] | He did. | 是的 |
[24:27] | And? | 然后呢 |
[24:28] | We’ll see. | 我们静观其变吧 |
[24:30] | I hate to think of him leaving us, but I get it. | 我不想考虑他要离开我们这件事 但我明白 |
[24:33] | Of course you do. You change careers the way | 你当然明白 你换工作 |
[24:34] | that most people change clothes. | 跟大部分人换衣服一样随意 |
[24:37] | The point being that you have to take risks | 重点是你为了成为最好的自己 |
[24:38] | in order to be the best version of yourself– | 必须承担随之而来的风险 |
[24:40] | as you obviously have. | 而很明显你已经做到了 |
[24:42] | So, have you, uh, made anything of Maria’s national tour? | 那你在玛丽亚的全国旅行上查到什么了吗 |
[24:45] | I called Derek to ask him if, uh, | 我电话问了德瑞克是否知道 |
[24:47] | he knew if any of Maria’s fin-dom clients | 有任何玛丽亚的金主客户 |
[24:49] | lived in any of the cities that Spikowski mentioned. | 住在斯皮科夫斯基提到的那些城市 |
[24:51] | He said he didn’t know. | 他说他不知道 |
[24:52] | But he insisted that Maria’s clients | 但他坚称玛丽亚的客户 |
[24:55] | never met with her in person. | 从没跟她当面见过 |
[24:56] | So I did a search | 于是我搜索了一下 |
[24:57] | on all the cities and dates, | 所有的城市和日期 |
[24:59] | see what I could come up with. | 看看我找到了什么 |
[25:02] | Following her favorite band? | 追随她最爱乐队的巡回演出吗 |
[25:03] | Actually, she was following a tour. | 事实上 她确实在追随一个巡回 |
[25:05] | Just not the kind you’re thinking of. | 但不是你想的那种 |
[25:07] | That last stop is in New York. | 最后一站在纽约 |
[25:09] | I thought we could pay them a visit in the morning. | 我们明早可以去拜访一下 |
[25:11] | The only question is, | 唯一的问题是 |
[25:13] | do we show up in our normal clothes, | 我们是穿着正常的衣服去 |
[25:14] | or do we go in costume? | 还是换装去 |
[25:29] | Kind of wish we weren’t here on business. | 真有点希望我们不是来办公事的 |
[25:31] | This Makermagic Fest looks fun. | 这个手作魔力展会看起来挺好玩 |
[25:35] | I suppose a gathering of tinkerers, crafters | 看来一群工匠 手工艺者 |
[25:37] | and science enthusiasts could have some vague appeal. | 和科学爱好者确实能有一些模糊的吸引力 |
[25:41] | And while Maria might not seem the type to attend, | 虽然玛丽亚不像那种会参加的人 |
[25:43] | I agree her toys would fit right in. | 但我同意她的玩具可以完美融入 |
[25:46] | Question is, did she meet someone or something | 问题是 她是否在行程中 |
[25:48] | on her travels which led to her kidnapping? | 遇到了什么人或是什么事导致被绑架 |
[25:51] | Love the visor, dude. | 帽檐真不错 哥们 |
[25:53] | Uh, Robot PD. | 机器人警局 |
[25:54] | No cutting the line. | 不许插队 |
[25:56] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[25:57] | Consultants, technically. | 准确来说是警局顾问 |
[25:58] | We’d like to talk to one of the organizers. | 我们想和主办方谈谈 |
[26:01] | Um, I’m one of the organizers. | 我就是主办方之一 |
[26:05] | Is there something wrong? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[26:10] | This is Maria’s third year with us. | 这是玛丽亚跟我们的第三年了 |
[26:12] | Everyone loves her, and her toys sell like hotcakes. | 大家都喜欢她 她的玩具也卖得特别好 |
[26:15] | I can’t believe she’s been kidnapped. | 真不敢相信她被绑架了 |
[26:17] | Can you think of anything that was unusual | 你能想到这段时间 |
[26:18] | about Maria this time around? | 玛丽亚有什么不对劲的地方吗 |
[26:20] | Any run-ins? Any customers that seemed aggressive? | 有没有任何争吵或是任何激进的顾客 |
[26:23] | I mean, Maria’s a pretty girl, | 玛丽亚很漂亮 |
[26:24] | so sure, she has to deal with stuff like that sometimes. | 所以没错 她有时不得不面对这些事情 |
[26:28] | But it’s not just the customers. | 但不只是顾客 |
[26:30] | – What do you mean? – One of the other vendors, | -什么意思 -另一位摊主 |
[26:32] | this guy named Roman Livingston, | 一个叫罗曼·利文斯顿的 |
[26:34] | he’s been hanging around Maria’s booth a lot. | 他经常在玛丽亚的摊位旁边转 |
[26:37] | Roman can be kind of full of himself. | 罗曼这个人有些自大 |
[26:40] | Thinks he’s God’s gift to the ladies. | 自认为是上帝送给女士的礼物 |
[26:42] | And he doesn’t like taking no for an answer. | 而且他还不喜欢被拒绝 |
[26:44] | Is he here today? | 他今天来了吗 |
[26:46] | He was supposed to be. | 本来应该来的 |
[26:47] | He’s a blacksmith. | 他是个铁匠 |
[26:48] | He makes swords and daggers | 他制作剑 匕首 |
[26:51] | and fancy kitchen knives. | 还有高档厨房刀具 |
[26:52] | Works a forge right on-site. Big crowd-pleaser. | 当场锻造刀具 能吸引很多观众 |
[26:56] | But, uh, he disappeared | 但是他在波士顿站之后 |
[26:57] | after our stop in Boston. | 就没再出现 |
[26:59] | I didn’t think much of it. Sometimes vendors skip a city | 我没多想 有时候摊主经常 |
[27:02] | here or there, but after you told me about Maria… | 跳过一个城市 但你们说了玛丽亚的事情后 |
[27:05] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[27:07] | You might want to look into him. | 你们最好去查查他 |
[27:11] | It’s me. I’m at the house you sent me to, | 是我 我在你让我查的那个房子了 |
[27:14] | and based on what I’m looking at, | 基于我看到的情况 |
[27:15] | I’m pretty sure Roman Livingston isn’t our kidnapper. | 我敢肯定罗曼·利文斯顿不是我们要找的绑架犯 |
[27:18] | Matter of fact, I think he’s another victim. | 事实上 我觉得他是另一位受害者 |
[27:29] | That didn’t take long. | 这么快就出来了 |
[27:30] | Small place. Not a lot to search. | 小地方 没什么好查的 |
[27:33] | Which is not to say | 但这不代表 |
[27:34] | we did not find anything interesting. | 我们没找到可疑的线索 |
[27:36] | There are pictures of Roman and Maria all over the place. | 到处都是罗曼和玛丽亚的合照 |
[27:39] | They were a couple. | 他们是情侣 |
[27:40] | We found this under the couch. | 我们在沙发下面找到了这个 |
[27:42] | Must have gotten kicked there when Roman got abducted. | 肯定是罗曼被绑走时踢进去的 |
[27:45] | Looks like he put up a hell of a fight. | 看起来他狠狠干了一架 |
[27:46] | It was unlocked, so we checked the texts. | 手机没锁 所以我们看了短信 |
[27:48] | It confirms they were in a relationship. | 短信证明他们确实在谈恋爱 |
[27:50] | It’s mostly heart emojis, | 大部分都是心形表情 |
[27:52] | the occasional zucchini. | 偶尔发个西葫芦 |
[27:53] | Then a few days before they got abducted, | 在他们被绑架前几天 |
[27:55] | their texts got more interesting. | 他们的短信就变得更可疑了 |
[27:57] | Maria: “I’m sorry I got us into this.” | 玛丽亚:”对不起害我们到这个地步” |
[27:59] | Roman: “It’s not your fault.” | 罗曼:”这不是你的错” |
[28:00] | Maria: “I can’t do it anymore. | 玛丽亚:”我受不了了 |
[28:02] | We need to get away from them.” | 我们得离开他们” |
[28:03] | Any idea who she’s talking about? | 知道她是在说什么吗 |
[28:05] | They never spelled it out. | 他们没明说过 |
[28:06] | Could be related to Maria’s financial domination. | 可能跟玛丽亚的金主有关 |
[28:09] | Could be unconnected, but it sounds like | 也可能无关 但听起来 |
[28:10] | they got into business with some pretty nasty people. | 他们招惹了不好惹的麻烦 |
[28:13] | Seems like their bad business caught up with them. | 看来他们的麻烦找上他们了 |
[28:15] | At least one assailant | 至少一名袭击者 |
[28:17] | abducted Maria from her apartment, | 将玛丽亚从她的公寓绑走 |
[28:19] | but no less than three people took Roman. | 但至少有三个人绑架了罗曼 |
[28:22] | There are three different sets of boot prints here, | 这里有三组不同的靴印 |
[28:25] | one set of bare feet. | 一组光脚的 |
[28:27] | None of the prints match the person who took Maria. | 没有一组与带走玛丽亚的相匹配 |
[28:31] | So it seems like they did run afoul of some sort | 所以看起来他们确实撞上了 |
[28:33] | of criminal conspiracy. | 某种犯罪阴谋 |
[28:35] | Assuming the barefoot one was Roman, | 假设光脚的是罗曼 |
[28:37] | they took him this way, but there’s nothing back here. | 他们从这边带走了他 但是这里是死路一条 |
[28:50] | Appears that Roman’s property | 看起来罗曼的地产 |
[28:51] | extends further than one might think. | 比你想象的要多出一些 |
[29:18] | Looks like some of his equipment is missing. | 看起来他的一些工具不见了 |
[29:21] | Maybe the kidnappers took it? | 也许是绑匪拿走的 |
[29:24] | Suggests the work that they were doing here | 也就是说他们在这里的工作 |
[29:25] | had more to do with smithing than sexual extortion. | 更倾向于锻造而不是性勒索 |
[29:30] | You think Roman was being forced to make something for someone? | 你觉得罗曼是被逼为某人造了什么吗 |
[29:32] | Him and Maria. Her texts implied that she’d | 他还有玛丽亚 她的短信暗示 |
[29:35] | gotten them both into something. | 她导致他们俩都陷入了某种事 |
[29:37] | Something she didn’t want to do anymore. | 某种她不想再继续的事 |
[29:39] | Some of it delicate work. | 有些是很精细的工作 |
[29:41] | Much like the toys Maria makes. | 就像是玛丽亚做的那些玩具 |
[29:45] | What’s all that? | 那些是什么 |
[29:47] | Metal scraps from the work that they were doing here. | 他们在这里工作时留下的金属碎屑 |
[29:50] | It’s called “flashing.” | 这叫做”飞边” |
[29:52] | It’s the stray scraps of metal | 就是一个金属部件 |
[29:53] | that are around a metal part | 从压力机里定型出来后 |
[29:55] | after it’s been punched out a machine press. | 围绕在周围的金属残渣 |
[29:57] | The flashing has to be stripped away | 飞边得被去除掉之后 |
[29:58] | so the part can be used. | 部件才可以使用 |
[30:04] | You think, if you can fit all the pieces together, | 你觉得 如果我们把所有碎片拼一起 |
[30:06] | the space in the middle will show us what they were making? | 中间空余部分能不能告诉我们他们在做什么 |
[30:11] | Straight edges likely towards the center. | 边比较直的很可能是面向中心的 |
[30:14] | They’re from multiple pressings, so I’m focusing | 它们是多次抛光下来的 所以我会集中 |
[30:16] | on the darker pieces. | 找比较暗的部分 |
[30:20] | Should all be from the same part. | 应该都是一个部件上的 |
[30:32] | This is a recoil spring. | 这是个复进簧 |
[30:35] | And this is an extractor. | 而这是个退壳器 |
[30:40] | So they weren’t making knickknacks | 所以他们不是在做一些小玩意 |
[30:42] | to sell at their makers’ events. | 好在他们的市场活动上卖 |
[30:44] | They were making pistols. | 他们在做手枪 |
[30:50] | This looks like the frame for a .45. | 这个看起来像是把点45口径 |
[30:52] | Full-metal, | 全金属 |
[30:53] | semiautomatic M1911-A1 pistol. | 半自动的M1911A1手枪 |
[30:56] | Maria and Roman were making ghost guns. | 玛丽亚和罗曼在做黑枪 |
[30:59] | No serial numbers, no purchase records. | 没有序列号 没有购买记录 |
[31:01] | Completely untraceable. | 完全无法追踪 |
[31:02] | And worth about a grand apiece on the street. | 而且在街头能卖到一千美元一把 |
[31:05] | We found scraps from at least a dozen pistols | 我们在罗曼的工作间里至少找到了 |
[31:07] | in Roman’s workshop. | 好几把枪的碎片 |
[31:09] | There’s no telling how many more he and Maria made. | 无法确认他和玛丽亚究竟做了多少把 |
[31:10] | We think they were being forced to make them, | 我们认为他们是被迫制造这些的 |
[31:12] | probably by street-level dealers | 可能是街头的商贩 |
[31:14] | or black-market wholesalers. | 或者是黑市的批发商 |
[31:16] | When Maria and her blacksmith swain | 当玛丽亚和她的铁匠情郎 |
[31:17] | tried to extricate themselves from the arrangement, | 想要从这一切里脱身的时候 |
[31:19] | they were abducted, perhaps to make them | 他们就被绑架了 或许是想让他们 |
[31:21] | continue their work, keep the merchandise flowing. | 继续工作 好让商品不断货 |
[31:24] | The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[31:25] | if we find out who’s been selling their guns, | 如果我们找出是谁在卖他们的枪 |
[31:26] | we can figure out who kidnapped them. | 我们就能找出是谁绑架了他们 |
[31:28] | Actually, I might be able to help with that. | 其实 我也许能帮你们一把 |
[31:35] | The ATF has been looking for guns | 烟酒与火器管理局一直在找 |
[31:36] | exactly like the ones you’re talking about. | 你们说的这类型的枪 |
[31:39] | Apparently, they’ve been showing up | 似乎它们近些年来 |
[31:41] | all over the Eastern Seaboard for the last couple of years. | 在东海岸已经泛滥了 |
[31:44] | It’s almost 100 arrests here of people who committed crimes | 已经有将近100个被逮捕的人 |
[31:47] | with the kind of gun we’re talking about. | 用了这种枪进行犯罪 |
[31:50] | Maybe we can get someone to flip, | 也许我们能让某个人招供 |
[31:52] | tell us who sold them the gun they used. | 告诉我们枪是谁卖给他们的 |
[31:53] | Pretty sure the ATF already went down that road. | 烟酒与火器管理局肯定已经试过了 |
[31:56] | Nobody talked. | 没人招供 |
[31:56] | Well, we’ll just have to find a point of leverage that they missed. | 我们只需要找出他们没想到的筹码 |
[32:03] | Another stack of case files | 又是一摞 |
[32:04] | from the ATF’s New York field office. | 烟酒与火器管理局外勤人员的报告 |
[32:07] | Joan says she’s still tracking down more from other offices. | 乔恩说她还在从其他警官那里获取更多 |
[32:10] | Anything jump out at you? | 有什么发现了吗 |
[32:12] | So far, no one appears to be | 目前为止 没有谁看起来 |
[32:14] | a suitable candidate for snitching. | 适合当告密者 |
[32:16] | These I rejected out of hand, and these the ATF applied | 这些是我直接筛掉的 这些是管理局 |
[32:21] | whatever possible pressure they could | 用了所有能用的手法 |
[32:22] | to get them to cooperate, with no success. | 来让他们屈服 但没有成功的 |
[32:24] | Well, there’s plenty more where they came from. | 这里倒是还有很多呢 |
[32:30] | Listen, about the U.S. Marshals… | 听着 关于国家法警署的事… |
[32:33] | You decided not to apply for the job. | 你决定不去申请 |
[32:36] | I-I appreciate everything you said. | 我感谢你说的一切 |
[32:39] | Seriously. It’s just… | 真的 只是… |
[32:41] | my mom’s here. | 我妈妈在这里 |
[32:43] | Chantal would have to uproot her life. | 香特尔得抛弃她的生活 |
[32:46] | Not to mention the timing’s all wrong. | 更别提时机根本不对了 |
[32:48] | Those are indeed factors, | 这些确实都是原因 |
[32:50] | but the one that’s most important to you, | 但对你来说最重要的那一个 |
[32:52] | you’re keeping to yourself, aren’t you? | 你却藏在了心底 对吗 |
[32:54] | The captain. | 警监 |
[32:55] | You feel that leaving him would be disloyal. | 你感觉离开他等于不忠 |
[33:02] | Everything you know about being a detective– | 你了解的关于侦探的一切… |
[33:05] | I mean, the stuff that really matters, | 我是说 那些真正有用的东西 |
[33:07] | the stuff that makes you great– | 让你成为好侦探的那些东西 |
[33:09] | did you learn it yourself, or did someone teach you? | 是你自己学的 还是别人教你的 |
[33:12] | I think we know that it’s the former. | 我觉得是前者 |
[33:14] | Right, so imagine it was different. | 对 想象另一种情景 |
[33:18] | Imagine someone tapped you. | 想象下有人发掘了你 |
[33:20] | Took you under their wing, | 把你收入他的麾下 |
[33:22] | made you who you are as a professional. | 让你成为业内的好手 |
[33:23] | You think you could just walk away from them? | 你觉得自己可以一走了之吗 |
[33:26] | The Marshals don’t accept anyone over the age of 36, | 法警不接受任何超过三十六岁的人 |
[33:29] | so by the time the captain’s days are done, | 所以等警监退休时 |
[33:31] | you’ll likely be too old to apply to the Marshals Service. | 你很可能年龄太大无法申请法警署了 |
[33:34] | I know what I’m passing up. | 我知道自己错过了什么 |
[33:36] | And I know what I’m staying for. | 也知道自己为什么留下 |
[33:39] | I’m good with it. | 我能接受 |
[33:40] | Well, it’s your decision. | 好吧 这是你的决定 |
[33:42] | In the meantime, think we’ve found our man. | 与此同时 我想我们找到了突破口 |
[33:52] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[33:53] | ATF already tried to get me to rat | 烟酒火器管理局已经尝试过让我叛变了 |
[33:55] | on the person who sold me the gun. | 逼我说出我的上家 |
[33:57] | I wouldn’t talk then, so why would I talk now? | 当时我就没松口 现在为什么要说呢 |
[34:00] | Two people’s lives are in danger now. | 有两人的生命危在旦夕 |
[34:02] | That makes us more likely to talk to the D.A. | 使得我们更有可能与地检协商 |
[34:04] | about a deal for you. | 为你酌情减刑 |
[34:05] | You just have to give us a name. | 你只需要给我们一个名字 |
[34:07] | – Oh, that’s it? – Look, you didn’t hurt anyone | -就这些吗 -听着 当你抢银行时 |
[34:09] | when you robbed that bank; | 没有伤害任何人 |
[34:10] | just scared a few tellers by waving a gun in their faces. | 只是用枪吓唬了几个出纳员 |
[34:13] | We can work with that. | 我们可以给你减刑 |
[34:14] | Sorry. I’m not a snitch. | 抱歉 我不是告密者 |
[34:18] | A portion of the money you stole– | 你偷的钱中的一部分 |
[34:20] | almost $50,000– was never recovered by the police. | 大约五万美金 警方一直没有找回 |
[34:24] | I hauled ass from that bank, | 我从银行急吼吼地逃出来 |
[34:26] | but the cops got onto me pretty fast. | 然后警察又对我穷追不舍 |
[34:28] | I lost the 50 grand during the pursuit. | 这五万是在在追捕的时候丢的 |
[34:31] | That’s funny. My friend thinks | 有意思 我朋友认为 |
[34:32] | you stashed it at the home of your mistress. | 你把这五万藏在了情人家里 |
[34:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:37] | I’m married going on 20 years. | 我已经结婚二十年了 |
[34:38] | I don’t have a mistress. | 哪里来的情人 |
[34:40] | Then who’s Crissy Olsen? | 那克莉丝·奥尔森是谁 |
[34:43] | My friend, see, | 我的朋友 |
[34:44] | he noticed that she’s visited you a lot upstate. | 他注意到克莉丝去北部看了你好多次 |
[34:47] | She signs in as a “prison outreach volunteer” | 虽然她登记的是”监狱志愿服务者” |
[34:49] | but far as we can tell, you’re the only prisoner she… | 但我们发现你是唯一一个 |
[34:52] | reaches out to. | 她联系的人 |
[34:53] | But what really jumped out is that the address | 但最吸引我们注意的是 |
[34:55] | on the license she uses to check in with the guards | 她登记时给警卫看的证件 |
[34:58] | is just two blocks from the bank you robbed. | 上面的地址与你抢劫的银行只隔两个街区 |
[35:02] | Made my friend wonder if that’s where you lost the 50K. | 令我的朋友怀疑你是在那里丢了五万 |
[35:06] | You realize that if Crissy’s house | 你知道如果在克莉丝家里 |
[35:08] | got searched and that money turned up, | 找到那丢失的五万 |
[35:10] | she’d be charged as an accessory after the fact. | 会以从犯起诉她 |
[35:13] | You’d also have to explain to your wife how you know her. | 你还要向你老婆解释是如何认识她的 |
[35:17] | You can’t. | 你不能这么做 |
[35:18] | First, you’re gonna give me the name of the person who sold you the gun. | 首先 告诉我你上家的名字 |
[35:22] | Second, you’re gonna make sure that 50K makes its way | 然后 确保那丢失的五万美金 |
[35:25] | back to the bank. | 返回银行 |
[35:26] | Crissy will stay out of jail, | 克莉丝不会坐牢 |
[35:28] | your wife will never find out about her, | 你老婆也永远不会知道她 |
[35:30] | and we’ll get our gun dealer. | 而我们将找到枪贩 |
[35:32] | It’s a win-win-win. | 这是个三赢局面 |
[35:37] | I bought the gun from a guy named Enrique Moncada. | 我的上家叫恩里克·蒙卡达 |
[35:40] | He lives out in Wyandanch. | 他住在威丹奇 |
[35:50] | Enrique Moncada, this is Suffolk County PD. | 恩里克·蒙卡达 我们是萨福克县警察 |
[35:52] | We have you surrounded. | 你被包围了 |
[35:54] | Put your hands where we can see them | 把手放到我们能看见的地方 |
[35:56] | and get down on the ground. | 趴到地上去 |
[35:58] | Gun, gun, gun! | 有枪 |
[35:59] | Shots fired! | 有交火 |
[36:05] | What a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[36:07] | I advised the locals to pick Moncada up on the street, | 我建议当地警察在街上抓捕蒙卡达 |
[36:09] | but they wanted to grab him at his residence. | 但他们想在他的家里抓捕他 |
[36:11] | Their jurisdiction. | 他们的辖区 |
[36:13] | They get to call the shots. | 他们做主 |
[36:14] | I hung back like they asked. | 我按他们要求留守在后方 |
[36:16] | Then everything went to hell. | 结果一切都乱套了 |
[36:17] | It was over by the time I got here. | 等我到达时人已经死了 |
[36:19] | ESU guys say he went for his gun. | 特警队说他伸手去拿枪 |
[36:21] | A hand-forged .45 M1911 pistol. | 手工制造 45口径的M1911手枪 |
[36:24] | The locals found a dozen more | 当地警察在后面的棚子里 |
[36:25] | just like it in a shed out back. | 还发现了一打与此相同的手枪 |
[36:27] | So Moncada was definitely selling | 蒙卡达绝对是在贩卖 |
[36:29] | the ghost guns made by our kidnap victims. | 绑架受害者制作的枪 |
[36:32] | We searched the house and the property. | 我们搜查了整个屋子和这片区域 |
[36:33] | There’s no sign of Maria or Roman anywhere. | 没有发现玛丽亚和罗曼 |
[36:36] | And our best chance at finding them | 我们的最佳线索人物 |
[36:37] | just committed suicide by cop. | 又被警察给杀了 |
[36:52] | You were looking at his tattoos? | 你在看他的纹身吗 |
[36:54] | Enrique Moncada was a member of Los Ladrones. | 恩里克·蒙卡达是窃贼帮的一员 |
[36:57] | It’s a motorcycle gang with a largely Latino membership. | 这是一个大部分成员为拉丁人的摩托车黑帮 |
[37:00] | Well, makes sense they’re the ones who took Maria and Roman. | 他们劫持了玛丽亚和罗曼也不足为奇 |
[37:03] | Los Ladrones run a lot of guns. | 窃贼帮走私很多枪支 |
[37:05] | And some of the pistols Moncada had on hand were brand-new, | 蒙卡达的部分枪支非常新 |
[37:08] | as if they were made after the kidnapping. | 好像是在绑架后才制造的 |
[37:10] | So we were right about the kidnappers. | 所以我们对绑架犯的推测是对的 |
[37:12] | They wanted Maria and Roman to keep making guns for them. | 他们希望玛丽亚和罗曼继续给他们造枪 |
[37:14] | I got a look at some of Moncada’s merchandise | 蒙卡达的存货被当地警察缴获前 |
[37:16] | before the local police took it away. | 我看了一眼 |
[37:17] | Some of the newer pistols were rather shoddily made. | 有些新手枪非常粗制滥造 |
[37:19] | Not Maria and Roman’s usual craftsmanship. | 不是玛丽亚和罗曼一贯使用的技艺 |
[37:22] | You think someone else was making them? | 你认为另有其人在制造黑枪 |
[37:24] | Novices. | 新手们 |
[37:24] | More precisely, students. | 更准确的说是学徒们 |
[37:27] | Then Maria and Roman are teaching people | 玛丽亚和罗曼在教别人 |
[37:29] | how to make their ghost guns. | 如何制作黑枪 |
[37:30] | I imagine Los Ladrones are compelling them to do so. | 我猜是窃贼帮强迫他们这么做的 |
[37:32] | Once they’ve trained their replacements, | 一旦他们的替补学成了 |
[37:33] | they won’t need them anymore. | 他俩就没用了 |
[37:35] | They won’t let them go. They’ll kill them. | 他们不会放人 而是会灭口 |
[37:37] | We need to find them before that. | 我们得在那之前找到他们 |
[37:39] | We’re working to identify the members of the gang. | 我们正在查帮派成员的身份 |
[37:41] | Properties they own. We’ll move on them | 还有他们的房子 一旦发现 |
[37:43] | as soon as we find out where they’re holding Maria and Roman. | 他们把玛丽亚和罗曼关在哪 我们就行动 |
[37:45] | We can speed up that process. | 我们可以加快这个进程 |
[37:46] | We’ve already met a member of Los Ladrones. | 我们已经见过窃贼帮中的一员了 |
[37:48] | We just have to invite them back to the precinct. | 只要邀请他再来警局就行了 |
[37:55] | You want to see the one on my belly, too? | 要不要再看看我肚子上的 |
[37:57] | We’re good. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[37:59] | Tattoos confirm what we already suspected. | 纹身证实了我们的怀疑 |
[38:01] | You’re a member of Los Ladrones. | 你是窃贼帮的成员 |
[38:04] | Your mustache gave you away, | 以防你好奇 |
[38:05] | in case you were wondering. | 是你的胡子出卖了你 |
[38:07] | I don’t have a mustache. | 我没有胡子 |
[38:08] | But you did, until you shaved it off yesterday. | 但你以前是有的 昨天才刮掉 |
[38:10] | Presumably to look the part of the concerned brother. | 可能是想看起来像个关心妹妹的哥哥 |
[38:12] | But your uneven tan revealed | 但那不均匀的肤色暴露出 |
[38:13] | that you recently sported a handlebar mustache, | 你最近留过八字胡 |
[38:16] | which is popular amongst Los Ladrones. | 这在窃贼帮中很流行 |
[38:19] | We’re guessing you’re the one who came up with the idea | 我们猜测是你出的主意 |
[38:21] | of your sister and her boyfriend | 让你妹妹和她男友 |
[38:22] | making guns for your gang. | 帮你的帮派造枪 |
[38:24] | When they decided they didn’t want | 当他们决定 |
[38:25] | to do it anymore, you kidnapped ’em. | 想收手时 你就绑架了他们 |
[38:28] | I never touched Maria. | 我没碰过玛丽亚 |
[38:29] | No. | 不 |
[38:30] | Your boot prints are a match | 你的靴印 |
[38:31] | for a set that we found outside Roman’s home. | 跟我们在罗曼房间里找到的一组印记吻合 |
[38:34] | Someone else took Maria. | 有别人带走了玛丽亚 |
[38:36] | Are they still alive? | 他们还活着吗 |
[38:39] | Did I used to run with Los Ladrones? | 我以前有没有跟窃贼帮一起混过 |
[38:41] | Yeah. Used to. | 是的 有 |
[38:43] | But I’m out of that life now. | 可我现在已经脱离那种生活了 |
[38:46] | If some of those fools took Maria and her boyfriend, | 如果那些蠢货有人绑走了玛丽亚和她男友 |
[38:48] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我毫不知情 |
[38:50] | Hope you’re better at maths than you are at lying. | 希望你的数学比撒谎技能强 |
[38:52] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:54] | It means that if Roman and your sister are dead, | 意思是如果罗曼和你妹妹死了 |
[38:56] | we’re gonna charge you with murder and conspiracy. | 我们会告你谋杀和密谋罪 |
[38:58] | You’ll go to prison for the rest of your life. | 你将在监狱度过下半辈子 |
[39:00] | If they’re alive | 如果他们还活着 |
[39:01] | and you tell us where to find them, | 而你告诉我们他们在哪 |
[39:03] | you’ll probably just get 15 to 20 | 也许你只用因绑架和买卖枪支 |
[39:05] | for kidnapping and gunrunning. | 蹲15至20年 |
[39:08] | The choice is yours. | 你自己选 |
[39:18] | Doctors want to keep her for observation, | 医生想让她留院观察 |
[39:20] | but looks like she’s gonna be fine. | 不过看起来她应该会没事 |
[39:22] | How’s Roman? | 罗曼怎么样了 |
[39:23] | He caught a lungful of smoke | 他肺部吸入了大量 |
[39:25] | from one of ESU’s flash grenades, but nothing to worry about. | 特勤队的闪光弹放出的烟雾 不过没有大碍 |
[39:28] | Between him, her and the brother, | 有了他 她 还有那个哥哥 |
[39:29] | we might have enough to take down this whole gang. | 我们也许有足够证据能扳倒这整个帮派了 |
[39:33] | If you thought the Marshals were interested in you before… | 如果你之前觉得法警署对你有兴趣 |
[39:38] | Sherlock told you? | 夏洛克告诉你了 |
[39:40] | No. | 不是 |
[39:42] | Deputy Lincoln paid me a visit yesterday. | 林肯警官昨天来找我了 |
[39:45] | He wanted more background on you. | 他想再多了解下你的背景 |
[39:48] | Pretty standard stuff when an agency like that | 如果被那种机构看上 |
[39:50] | sets their sights on you. | 这也算是标准流程了 |
[39:53] | When I mentioned to Sherlock | 当我告诉夏洛克 |
[39:54] | that he and Joan might also get a visit, | 他和华生可能也会被拜访时 |
[39:56] | he copped to throwing your name in the ring. | 他抛出了你的名字 |
[39:59] | He also told me that you’re planning to turn them down. | 他还说你打算拒绝他们 |
[40:02] | – Captain… – Marcus, let me finish. | -警监 -马库斯 让我说完 |
[40:04] | I’m hoping I can talk you out of that. | 我希望能让你摆脱那种想法 |
[40:08] | Marcus, | 马库斯 |
[40:09] | this is a great opportunity. | 这是个很棒的机会 |
[40:15] | Did Sherlock tell you why I’m planning to turn them down? | 夏洛克有告诉你我为什么想拒绝他们吗 |
[40:18] | No. He didn’t need to. | 没有 无需他多说 |
[40:22] | I get how big a decision this is, | 我明白这是个多重要的决定 |
[40:24] | so if you decide to tell them no, I’ll understand. | 所以如果你想拒绝他们 我能理解 |
[40:27] | But if you decide to see this thing through, | 但如果你想去做 |
[40:28] | I just want you to know… | 我希望你知道 |
[40:31] | that… | 我… |
[40:35] | I’d be so proud of you. | 我会非常为你骄傲 |
[40:51] | No. Trebuchet. | 不是 投石机 |
[40:53] | T-r-e-b-u-c-h-e-t. | 投 石 机 |
[40:56] | It’s a sort of catapult. | 是一种弹弓 |
[40:58] | I believe that drug smugglers are operating one | 我相信那些毒贩在海狸路的西南端 |
[41:00] | from the southwest end of Chemin Beaver. | 使用这玩意儿 |
[41:05] | Yes, in Quebec. | 对 在魁北克 |
[41:07] | I’ll e-mail you the pertinent details, | 我会发邮件告诉你相关细节 |
[41:08] | but the trebuchet has already claimed one innocent life. | 不过投石机已经夺走了一条无辜的生命 |
[41:11] | You need to find it before it takes another. | 你得在它再次作案之前找到它 |
[41:20] | – Come in. – Thanks. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[41:23] | I can’t stay. | 我不能久留 |
[41:24] | I just wanted you to know… | 我只希望你知道 |
[41:27] | I put in my application to the Marshals Service. | 我会申请加入法警署 |
[41:29] | I have to finish up my masters in criminology first, | 我得先拿到犯罪学的硕士学位 |
[41:32] | but after that, if all goes well, | 但在那之后 如果顺利 |
[41:34] | I report to training at Glynco in six months. | 我会在六个月内去格林科进行培训 |
[41:37] | I know you’re gonna want time | 我知道你会希望有时间 |
[41:38] | to break in a new human badge, | 去训练一名新警员 |
[41:40] | so I figured I’d tell you now. | 所以我觉得还是现在就告诉你吧 |
[41:43] | Six months notice. | 提前六个月通知 |
[41:45] | That’s more than fair. | 很公平了 |
[41:49] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |