Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] The Nose. He’s an Irregular 他的鼻子 他是个非常规军
[00:03] I’ve used from time to time. 我时不时会用一下
[00:05] His sense of smell outpaces even my own. 他的嗅觉比我还灵敏
[00:07] Sherlock Holmes, meet Sir James Walter, 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 这是詹姆斯·沃尔特爵士
[00:09] Deputy Chief S.I.S. 秘密情报处的副处长
[00:11] I anticipated that without Moriarty 我以为没有了莫里亚蒂
[00:13] her group would fall apart. 她的组织会分崩离析
[00:14] Someone else has taken over. 有人接管了
[00:16] I did it for you, Sherlock. 我是为了你 夏洛克
[00:18] – You and Joan. – So your only recourse -为了你和乔恩 -所以你唯一的方式
[00:20] was to become head of an organization 就是成为一个
[00:22] which murders for profit. 为钱杀人的组织的头目
[00:23] How else would I dismantle it? 不然我还能怎样让它解散
[00:25] Your name is Vanja Borozan. 你的名字是万尼亚·博罗扎
[00:27] You are a high-priced assassin. 是个重金杀手
[00:29] Who hired you to kill my father? 谁雇你来杀我父亲的
[00:31] I understand that her FBI handlers 我知道她在联调局的上线
[00:33] lost track of her some time ago. 早前失去了她的线索
[00:35] She’s back, son, 她回来了 儿子
[00:37] and she wants what’s hers. 她想拿回自己的东西
[00:40] Moriarty. 莫里亚蒂
[01:01] Just you? 就你吗
[01:02] Yeah. I got your message while I was out. 是 我收到你消息时正好在外边
[01:03] I actually thought that Sherlock would get here before me. 我还以为夏洛克会比我早到呢
[01:06] Don’t get me wrong. No one I’d 别理解错我的意思 但我可不想
[01:07] rather linger over a two-day-old corpse with. 跟任何人一起细品一具放了两天的尸体
[01:09] Two days? 两天
[01:10] Neighbors noticed the pizza 邻居发现披萨
[01:12] had been sitting there a while, got concerned. 在外边放了很久 有些担心
[01:14] MLI says he’s been dead about 48 hours. 法医调查员说他死了差不多48小时
[01:16] Victim’s name was Gilbert Pham. 受害者叫吉尔伯特·范姆
[01:18] He’s a lawyer at Kress & Howell, 他是克雷斯豪尔公司的律师
[01:20] one of the big accounting firms. 最大的会计公司之一
[01:22] “VP, Discovery.” “查证部副部长”
[01:23] Yeah, they go over the books 他们会检查交易中
[01:24] of companies involved in deals, 各个公司的账本
[01:26] vet mergers, things like that. 审查合并 这类的事情
[01:29] Talked to the pizza shop. 我跟那家披萨店聊了聊
[01:30] Cashier says Pham was a regular, 收银员说范姆是常客
[01:32] and it was definitely him who placed the order. 而且绝对是他下的单
[01:34] 9:00 P.M. night before last, 那是前晚九点的事
[01:37] so we know he was still alive then. 所以我们知道他那个时候还活着
[01:39] Home invasion gone bad? 入室抢劫失控了吗
[01:41] I’d say that’s what we’re supposed to think. 要我说 我们本该是这么想的
[01:44] Kitchen door window’s busted from the outside. 厨房门上的玻璃是从外边打碎的
[01:46] We found the bolt unlocked. 我们发现门栓没锁
[01:48] Place has been tossed. 整个地方被翻了个底朝天
[01:49] No money or loose valuables left behind. 没剩下任何钱或值钱的东西
[01:51] But if someone broke that window and then opened this door, 但如果有人打破那扇窗户 开了这门
[01:54] the door would have swept the glass aside, 门会把碎玻璃扫到一边
[01:56] so this was done for show. 所以这些是故意弄成这样的
[01:59] We also found a car service voucher 我们还在范姆的口袋里发现了
[02:01] in Pham’s pocket. 一张汽车服务收据
[02:02] Says they dropped him here at 7:00. 上面写着他是七点回来的
[02:03] That’s two hours before he ordered the pizza. 也就是他下单买披萨前两个小时
[02:05] I don’t know about you and your partner, 我不知道你和你的搭档会怎样
[02:07] but when I get home, shoes and tie come off 但我回家时 我一进门就会
[02:10] as soon as I’m in the door. 脱掉鞋子和领带
[02:11] So you’re wondering what happened in the two hours 所以你在想 从他到家至被杀的
[02:13] between when he got home and when he was killed. 这两个小时里 到底发生了什么
[02:18] Did you notice these scratches? 你看到这些划痕了吗
[02:20] I saw those bruises on his wrist. 我在他的手腕上看到了些淤青
[02:21] I’m guessing that he spent some of that time 我猜他被用手铐铐在了
[02:23] handcuffed to this chair. 这张椅子上一段时间
[02:25] Could be this whole “home invasion” angle 这个什么”入室抢劫”
[02:26] was just a distraction 可能只是个障眼法
[02:29] to keep us from looking at his computer. 为了不让我们去看他的电脑
[02:31] I’ll have CCS go over it, find out what kind of work 我会让鉴证科去查 看看他死的那晚
[02:33] – he did on it the night he died. – All right. -他都做了些什么 -好的
[02:36] I’ll call Sherlock again. 我再给夏洛克打电话
[02:50] You can’t be certain that it was Moriarty 你不能确定是莫里亚蒂
[02:52] who hired Vanja Borozan to kill you. 雇佣万尼亚·博罗扎来杀你的
[02:54] Plenty of people want you dead. 很多人都想让你死
[02:56] Most of my life, I’ve wanted you dead. 我这辈子很多时候都曾想让你死
[02:58] No doubt. 毫无疑问
[02:59] But even you must be able to see 但就算是你也一定明白
[03:01] the sense in what I say. 我想说的是什么
[03:02] Borozan trained in Moriarty’s camp. 博罗扎在莫里亚蒂手下接受的训练
[03:04] I’ve made it my mission for the last two years 过去两年 我让摧毁她的帝国
[03:07] to destroy her empire. 成为了我的使命
[03:08] That she should eventually 她最终会把注意力转向我
[03:09] turn her attention to me was inevitable. 这是避无可避的事情
[03:11] So, did every last one of her handlers die during her escape? 那么在她逃亡期间 她的每个上线都死了吗
[03:14] ‘Cause you’d think someone would have notified me. 这样的话应该会有人通知我吧
[03:16] As I understand it, she simply slipped through their fingers. 据我所知 她就是轻松逃掉了
[03:19] No bloodshed. Makes one think 没有人员伤亡 这让人不禁去想
[03:20] she could have done it at any time. 她本可能随时逃走
[03:22] I wouldn’t be too harsh on your… FBI contacts. 我要是你 就不会苛责你在联调局的联系人
[03:26] The Bureau tried very hard to keep a lid on it. 局里费了很大功夫想掩盖此事
[03:29] Losing a prisoner as important as Moriarty, well… 让莫里亚蒂这样重要的囚犯逃掉
[03:32] must be quite an embarrassment. 肯定是非常丢人的
[03:34] What’s your excuse for not telling me? 那你有什么借口不告诉我
[03:36] I haven’t known for long. 我也才知道没多久
[03:38] I will, of course, need to verify all of this. 我当然需要确认你说的所有事情
[03:40] Of course. 当然
[03:42] Once you have, I’ll need your help. 等你确定完 我会需要你的帮助
[03:46] I hoped I would never have to make this request. 我曾希望我永远都不会提出这个请求
[03:49] We can both imagine how many lives would be lost 你我都能想到她重掌曾经的权力后
[03:51] should she ascend to her former power. 将有多少人丧命
[03:53] And no one knows her better than you. 没有人比你更了解她
[03:55] What’s the request? 什么请求
[03:57] Moriarty intends to kill me. 莫里亚蒂想要杀我
[04:00] I need your help to kill her first. 我需要你帮我先杀了她
[04:55] You’ve been asking a lot of favors 最近你一直在找我们寻求
[04:57] of us lately, Holmes. 各种帮助 福尔摩斯
[04:59] My time working for British Intelligence 我为英国情报局工作的时间
[05:01] may have been brief, 或许很短
[05:02] but I’d say I’d earned a few chits. 但我绝对值得一些回报
[05:04] Indeed. 确实
[05:06] Per your request, 按照你的要求
[05:08] the personal effects of Vanja Borozan. 这是万尼亚·博罗扎的私人物品
[05:11] Everything we found on his body 我们在他的尸体或酒店房间
[05:12] or in his hotel room. 发现的所有东西
[05:14] So far, our boys have failed to identify 目前为止 我们的人没能查到
[05:17] whoever was paying his bills, 是谁雇的他
[05:19] but I would not be surprised if you have greater success. 但如果你有所突破 我一定不会吃惊
[05:23] I’ll let you know what I find. 有发现我会告诉你
[05:28] Holmes. 福尔摩斯
[05:30] The last time we met, 我们上次见面的时候
[05:31] I expressed my condolences 我对你哥哥的死
[05:32] on the death of your brother. 表达了我的哀悼
[05:34] But that time, they were empty words, 但那时候 那些都是空话
[05:36] as you and I both knew that he was alive. 因为你我都知道他还活着
[05:40] I am sorry for your loss. 现在 请节哀顺变
[05:50] To Washburn Tobacco 敬瓦什本烟草
[05:52] and Summit-Stow Distributors. 和峰存经销
[05:55] Congratulations, Kip. 恭喜 基普
[05:57] You’re about to be a wealthy man. 你要变成富人了
[06:03] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰了
[06:05] We’re looking for Aldo Ventura. 我们要找奥尔多·文图拉
[06:07] That would be me. 我就是
[06:09] Is there a problem, Officer? 有事吗 警官
[06:11] Detective, actually…Marcus Bell. 其实是警探 马库斯·贝尔
[06:14] And I wouldn’t sign those contracts if I were you. 如果我是你就不会签那些合同
[06:16] We’re pretty sure 我们很确定
[06:17] your discovery lawyer gave this merger his blessing 你们的查证律师因为这次并购
[06:20] with a gun to his head. 脑袋上中了一枪
[06:25] Summit-Stow Distributors is a tobacco wholesaler. 峰存经销是家烟草批发商
[06:28] Is that right, Mr. Lowell? 对吗 罗威尔先生
[06:30] So you buy cigarettes from the big companies 你们从大公司买来香烟
[06:32] and sell them to retailers. 然后把它们卖给零售商
[06:33] Only now you’re about to become 只是现在你们即将成为
[06:34] part of a big company. 一家大公司的一部分
[06:36] That’s right. 没错
[06:39] Are you all right, Mr. Lowell? 你没事吧 罗威尔先生
[06:40] Yeah. I’m sorry. 没事 抱歉
[06:42] I, uh… I took a couple of lorazepam 我…我吃了两片安定
[06:45] for the flight in from Ohio. 为了去俄亥俄的航班
[06:47] For antianxiety. 为了抗焦虑
[06:48] Also, I drank some champagne, so… 我还喝了一点香槟 所以…
[06:50] Should you be signing contracts in your condition? 你这种状态还能签合同吗
[06:52] We’ve already read them. They’re very good for us. 我们已经读过了 对我们很有利
[06:55] Think what I just don’t get 我只是不明白你们为什么
[06:56] is why you think one of us killed Gilbert Pham. 觉得我们中有人杀了吉尔伯特·范姆
[06:59] So you knew Mr. Pham? 所以你认识范姆先生
[07:01] Yeah, we spoke. 对 我们说过话
[07:02] He worked at the accounting firm 他就职的那家会计事务所
[07:04] that Washburn hired to go over our financials. 是瓦什本雇来检查我们的财务的
[07:06] Mr. Pham logged into his firm’s network from home 范姆先生被杀当晚在家里
[07:09] the night he was killed. 登录过公司的网站
[07:10] He filed a report that gave this merger his sign-off. 他提交了一份同意这次并购的报告
[07:13] And since Pham was hired by Washburn 由于范姆是瓦什本雇来
[07:15] to vet the deal, it seems likely 审查这场交易的 看起来
[07:17] there was some bad news in your books 可能是你们的账本里有些坏消息
[07:19] that one of you was worried about. 引起了你们其中一人的担心
[07:21] So you forced Pham to give the okay, and then killed him. 所以你们逼范姆同意 然后杀了他
[07:24] You’re looking at the only four employees at Summit-Stow 你们面前是峰存公司仅有的
[07:28] with any financial stake in this merger. 跟这次并购有利益关系的雇员
[07:31] And we all flew in together this morning. 我们是今早一起飞过来的
[07:32] I can personally vouch 我可以以个人的名义发誓
[07:34] that we were all in Akron three nights ago. 三天前的晚上我们都在阿克伦
[07:37] We’re listening. 我们在听
[07:38] This is a murder investigation. 这是一起谋杀案的调查
[07:40] We don’t take alibis at people’s word. 我们不会仅凭一面致辞就采信不在场证明
[07:44] You seem unimpaired. 你看起来没事
[07:46] Who are you? 你是谁
[07:47] Name’s Tim Darsha. 我叫提姆·达沙
[07:49] Tim’s one of our sales managers. 提姆是我们的一名销售经理
[07:52] Lamar over there is the other. 那边的拉马尔也是
[07:53] And you’re the president of the company, 而你是公司的董事长
[07:55] so why did you look to him for permission to speak? 你为什么要看他允许才能说话
[07:58] I didn’t. 我没有
[07:59] He didn’t. 他没有
[08:01] Sorry. You were saying? Your alibi. 抱歉 你说什么来着 不在场证明
[08:04] We’d heard from Washburn that Pham 我们从瓦什本听说范姆
[08:06] had signed off and that our deal would be 签署同意了 我们的交易
[08:08] finalized soon, so we started celebrating early. 很快会敲定 所以我们提前庆祝了
[08:10] That night, we all, uh, 那天晚上 我们都
[08:11] met up at a hotel and… 在酒店见面然后…
[08:14] hired some entertainment. 叫了一些娱乐活动
[08:15] You hired prostitutes. 你们叫了妓女
[08:19] All right, say that checks out, 好吧 假设这些能够被证实
[08:21] and none of you were here the night of the murder. 案发当晚你们都不在这里
[08:23] Still could have hired someone. 你们还是可以雇人行凶
[08:25] A hit man? 杀手吗
[08:28] Honestly, Detective, I wouldn’t know how. 说实话 警探 我不知道要怎么操作
[08:35] So, obviously, we’ll have to wait 显然 我们要等
[08:36] on a bunch of prostitutes in Akron 阿克伦的一群妓女
[08:37] to confirm his story, but I believe him. 证实他的故事 但我相信他
[08:40] Lorazepam and alcohol is not exactly a truth serum, 安定和酒精不是吐真剂
[08:42] but it would make sticking to a lie more difficult. 但会让圆谎变得更困难
[08:45] That was our forensic accounting team. 是我们的法务会计团队
[08:47] Gilbert Pham’s firm sent over his work. 吉尔伯特·范姆的公司发来了他的文件
[08:49] They’re going through it. 他们正在检查
[08:50] Take a closer look at that sales manager, Darsha. 好好查查那个销售经理 达沙
[08:53] He had something to hide. 他隐瞒了一些事
[08:54] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[08:55] More family business. 还有家事
[09:01] Hey. So, it turns out 结果发现
[09:02] “Tim Darsha” is a pretty common name. 提姆·达沙是个很常见的名字
[09:05] But it looks like the one that we met 但我们遇到的那位
[09:06] does not have a record. 似乎没有什么记录
[09:08] You know, if your mom catches you with these, 如果你妈妈发现你有这些
[09:10] she’s gonna make you smoke every single one. 她会让你把它们全都抽光
[09:13] Forensic accounting finished going over 法务会计检查完了
[09:15] Gilbert Pham’s work. 吉尔伯特·范姆的文件
[09:16] According to them, Summit-Stow’s financials 据他们说 峰存公司的财务
[09:18] were all in order. 一切正常
[09:19] Thing is, Pham went above and beyond 关键是 范姆在准备报告时
[09:21] when preparing his report. 做了超额工作
[09:23] Among other things, he also checked out 除了其他方面 他还查了
[09:25] Summit-Stow’s loading dock records. 峰存公司的货运码头记录
[09:27] Judging from his notes, he thought 根据他的笔记 他认为
[09:29] there was more inventory moving through the place 那个地方的货运量
[09:31] than the company’s cash flow accounted for. 超出了公司的现金流量
[09:33] Say the books showed Summit-Stow 账本显示峰存公司
[09:35] bought 10,000 cases and sold 10,000 cases. 买了一万箱又卖了一万箱
[09:38] All the money adds up except, according to the loading dock, 钱数都能对上 但根据货运记录
[09:41] they moved 15,000 cases in the same time. 他们同时还运送了一万五千箱
[09:44] So, where’d the other cigarettes go? 那么剩下的香烟去哪了
[09:45] Interstate cigarette smuggling is a big problem, right? 州际香烟走私是个大问题 对吧
[09:48] So you think Pham stumbled onto a smuggling operation. 你觉得范姆无意发现了走私活动
[09:52] Smugglers buy cigarettes in lower-tax states like Ohio 走私贩在俄亥俄这种低税州买烟
[09:56] and sell them in higher-tax places like here. 然后卖到像这里一样的高税州
[09:58] The difference is so big, they can clear 税率差距太大了 一条烟
[10:00] a hundred bucks a carton. 他们能赚一百美元
[10:01] Now, the Akron PD tracked down the girls 阿克伦警方追踪到了那几个
[10:03] the Summit-Stow guys said they partied with. 和峰存公司的人一起开派对的女孩
[10:05] They confirmed that Mr. Lowell and his team 她们证实罗威尔先生和他的团队
[10:07] were in Ohio the night Pham was killed. 在范姆被杀当晚在俄亥俄
[10:09] But if one of the guys was working with smugglers… 但如果他们有人跟走私贩合作
[10:12] Say that sales manager, Darsha… 比如那个销售经理达沙
[10:14] It could be the smugglers killed Pham 可能是走私贩杀了范姆
[10:16] so they wouldn’t expose their racket. 这样他们的行径就不会暴露
[10:19] So, what are these for? 这些是要干什么
[10:21] The sheriff’s office enforces cigarette taxes in the city, 警长办公室负责城里的香烟税
[10:23] so I reached out. 所以我联系了他们
[10:25] They said a lot of cigarettes from Ohio 他们说有很多来自俄亥俄的香烟
[10:27] are showing up in bodegas in Brooklyn, 出现在布鲁克林的酒窖里
[10:29] especially around Fort Greene. 尤其是格林堡附近
[10:31] I asked them to send over some samples. 我让他们送来了一些样品
[10:33] Any idea who the smugglers are? 知道走私贩是谁了吗
[10:35] So far, no luck nailing the local crew. 目前还没有锁定本地的走私贩
[10:38] But those tax stamps and lot numbers are all unique. 但这些印花和批号是独一无二的
[10:41] I wanted to check ’em out. 我想查一下它们
[10:43] They’re definitely coming out of the right part of Ohio 它们肯定来自峰存公司有业务的
[10:45] to have been distributed by Summit-Stow. 俄亥俄州的某个地方
[10:49] You know, my stepfather used to 我小时候 我的继父曾经
[10:51] smoke this brand when I was a kid. 抽过这个牌子的烟
[10:52] Do you mind if I borrow some of these? 你介意我借走一些吗
[10:54] I think I might know a way to find the smugglers. 我想我可能有办法找到走私贩
[11:05] Holmes. 福尔摩斯
[11:07] Nose. 鼻子
[11:08] Imagine my surprise when Miss Watson 想象一下当华生小姐跟我解释
[11:11] explained the particulars of your new case. 你们的新案子的细节时我有多惊讶
[11:14] I barely can. 我难以想象
[11:17] You saw my text about the cigarettes 你看到我发短信说
[11:19] that Marcus got from the sheriff’s? 马库斯从警长办公室拿来的香烟了吗
[11:21] I did. 看到了
[11:22] I don’t recall anything about summoning The Nose. 我不记得你说你找了鼻子来
[11:25] Well, I noticed there was something off 我注意到香烟的味道
[11:27] about the smell of the cigarettes, 有些不一样
[11:28] so I thought maybe it was a scent 所以我认为那种味道
[11:30] they picked up in the trucks they were smuggled in, 可能是走私香烟的货车里的
[11:31] or the place they were kept 或者来自它们到了纽约之后的
[11:33] when they arrived in New York. Either way, 存储地 不管怎样
[11:35] I thought it could help us locate the smugglers. 我觉得这也许能帮我们找到走私贩
[11:37] What? 怎么了
[11:39] Well, you could’ve asked me to smell them. 你可以让我来闻它们
[11:42] Well, you weren’t around. 但你不在
[11:44] What’s the big deal? 有什么问题吗
[11:45] I mean, aren’t you guys friends? 你们不是朋友吗
[11:47] Oh, we are. It’s just, uh, tobacco 没错 只是 在烟草
[11:49] is the one area of olfaction 这个嗅觉领域
[11:50] in which we’ve agreed to disagree. 我们保留各自的观点
[11:52] Excuse me? 什么
[11:53] Some years ago, when Holmes wrote his monograph 几年前 当福尔摩斯写他那篇
[11:55] on the 140 varieties of ash, 关于140种烟灰的著作时
[11:58] I pointed out that his distinctions between 我指出他对特里奇诺波利
[12:01] Trichinopoly and Bird’s Eye were all wrong. 和鸟眼的区分完全是错的
[12:04] He’s never let it go. 他一直没有释怀
[12:06] Well, maybe if you’d told me 如果你跟我说了
[12:08] what you were up to the last couple of days, 你过去几天都在干什么
[12:10] I would’ve known I could count on you. 也许我就知道我可以指望你了
[12:12] You’ll recall I discovered a threat to my father’s life? 你记得我发现了一次对我父亲生命的威胁吗
[12:15] He believes that the person 他相信这次威胁背后的人
[12:17] behind that threat is a certain woman. 是一个特定的女人
[12:20] The woman, in fact. 实际上 是那个女人
[12:23] If you don’t mind, a little quiet, please? 你们能安静一点吗
[12:25] I’m trying to smell. 我在努力闻东西呢
[12:31] I don’t know if my father’s right. 我不知道我父亲对不对
[12:32] As you know, there have been multiple attempts 你也知道 过去几年中
[12:34] on his life over the years. 好几次有人想杀他
[12:36] It’s possible some other enemy 有可能是其他敌人
[12:37] financed this latest one. 出钱策划了最近的一次
[12:38] If your father is right 如果你父亲说对了
[12:40] about who’s coming after him, 是谁在追杀他
[12:41] are we safe? 我们安全吗
[12:42] If you’re asking whether I think Moriarty 如果你是在问我是否觉得莫里亚蒂
[12:44] is sizing us up for assassination, 准备刺杀我们
[12:46] I would remind you that her organization’s one rule 我会提醒你 她组织里的一条规矩
[12:49] is that no harm befalls me. 就是不能伤害我
[12:50] She prefers the world with me in it. 她更喜欢有我的世界
[12:52] You seem to enjoy some tangential protection 你好像也捎带沾边地被保护了
[12:55] due to our partnership. 因为我们的搭档关系
[12:56] That’s reassuring. 真让人宽心
[12:58] As I said, I am not convinced 我说了 我并不相信
[13:00] she has anything to do with this. 她跟这件事有任何关系
[13:02] What have you found out so far? 目前你有什么发现
[13:03] There was a MetroCard in Vanja Borozan’s personal effects 万尼亚·博罗扎的随身物品中有张纽约交通卡
[13:05] that ultimately led me to a garage that he had been renting. 最终把我引到了他租用的一个车库
[13:08] In it, I found notes on 我在里面发现了一些笔记
[13:09] the routines of Father’s bodyguards, 有关父亲保镖的日程
[13:11] along with schematics of his limousine. 以及他轿车的电路图
[13:13] Borozan was planning to kill him. 博罗扎确实在计划杀他
[13:15] I also found six one-pound bags of coffee beans. 我还发现了六袋一磅的咖啡豆
[13:18] Untouched, just left on the table, 没开封 就丢在桌上
[13:20] along with the receipt of their purchase. 和买时的收据放在一起
[13:22] I plan to visit the cafe where they were bought tomorrow. 我打算明天去一趟出售它们的咖啡店
[13:24] It’s possible that’s where Borozan 有可能那里就是博罗扎
[13:25] and his contact were communicating. 和他联系人的联络点
[13:27] If Moriarty is behind this, 如果莫里亚蒂真是幕后主使
[13:30] your father wants you to help him kill her. 你父亲希望你帮他除掉她
[13:33] Will you? 你会吗
[13:36] I’m ready to report my findings. 我准备好报告我的发现了
[13:47] Pine. 松木
[13:48] Star anise. Grapefruit. 八角茴香 西柚
[13:50] Okay. Uh, candles? 蜡烛吗
[13:51] Cleaning supplies? 或是清洁用具
[13:53] Hops. 还有啤酒花
[13:54] Specifically Chinook hops, 更确切地说是奇努克啤酒花
[13:56] grown in Oregon’s Willamette Valley. 生长在俄勒冈州的威拉米特河谷
[13:59] I’d wager these cigarettes were transported in trucks 我敢打赌运输这些烟是装在
[14:01] carrying hops from the Northwest. 从西北部运送啤酒花的卡车里过来的
[14:05] Marcus mentioned that the cigarettes 马库斯提到这些烟
[14:06] had been turning up in bodegas in Fort Greene. 最近出现在格林堡的一些酒窖里
[14:13] There is a craft brewery in that area. 那里有一家工艺啤酒厂
[14:15] Maybe that’s where the smugglers are bringing their shipments. 或许走私贩就在那里交货的
[14:26] They’re not just dropping stuff off a truck. 他们不只是从卡车上卸货
[14:29] They’re moving a lot of inventory into the brewery. 他们是把大批存货都运到酒厂
[14:32] Makes it more likely the owners of the brewery are in on it. 很有可能酒厂主人也参与其中了
[14:35] Looks to me like this might be the crew’s base of operations. 我看这里可能是走私活动的基地
[14:38] Copy that. I’ll brief my team. 收到 我会通知小队
[14:53] Your guys ready? 准备好了吗
[14:55] We might not get a better chance. 这可是大好时机
[14:57] Two minutes out. 两分钟后出来
[14:59] Major Case, Detective Bell on the air? 这里是重案组 贝尔警探在吗
[15:02] Detective Bell. Go. 我是贝尔警探 请讲
[15:03] Detective Bell, call your command. 贝尔警探 请联系你的上级
[15:13] Hello? 你好
[15:14] Yeah, it’s Marcus. 我是马库斯
[15:15] Hold off on the takedown. 中止行动
[15:16] I got someone in my office you’re gonna want to talk to. 这里有个人 你会想跟他谈谈
[15:19] Who? 谁
[15:20] He says you met him earlier today, 他说你今天早些时候见过他
[15:23] only then he said his name was “Darsha”. 不过他当时自称叫”达沙”
[15:25] His real name’s Bakshi. 他的真名叫巴克西
[15:26] He’s an ATF Agent, 他是烟酒火器管理局的一名探员
[15:28] and apparently, you guys are about to blow up his op. 很显然 你们快把他的任务搞砸了
[15:36] I’ve been undercover at Summit-Stow 我在峰存公司做卧底
[15:38] almost three years now. 已经快三年了
[15:40] I take it from the furtive glances yesterday that, 从昨天的眼神交流来看
[15:43] at the very least, the company’s president, Kip Lowell, 至少公司的总裁基普·罗威尔
[15:46] knew about your presence. 知道你的底细
[15:47] He knows. The other sales rep who was there doesn’t. 他知道 但其他的销售代表不知道
[15:51] But the main reason I didn’t blow cover 但我当时没透漏身份
[15:52] is you surprised us. 主要是因为你吓了我们一跳
[15:54] Agent Evaneer and I 埃文涅尔探员和我
[15:55] didn’t have a chance to discuss. 根本没来得及讨论
[15:56] Agent Bakshi is based out of Columbus. 巴克西探员驻扎在哥伦布
[15:58] I’m here in New York. 我在纽约
[16:00] Those guys that you were about to move on yesterday… 你们昨天想查的那些人
[16:02] Small fish. 只不过是小喽啰
[16:03] Part of a huge ring 从属于一个庞大的圈子
[16:04] that moves product all over the East and the Midwest. 他们的运输生意遍布东部和中西部
[16:07] Pretty unconventional, isn’t it? 很不寻常啊 是吧
[16:09] ATF setting up shop inside an existing company? 烟酒火器管理局在现有的公司里安插任务
[16:12] New solution to an old problem. 老问题 新办法
[16:14] Running a sting operation isn’t easy. 诱捕行动并不容易
[16:16] Cigarette smugglers don’t want to buy from just anyone. 烟草走私贩可不会随便找人进货
[16:18] You gotta have a business that they’ve heard of. 你得有个他们听说过的生意
[16:20] You gotta have someone with a history. 得有个有背景的人
[16:21] So you borrowed a history. 所以你就借用了一个背景
[16:22] Summit-Stow’s. 峰存公司
[16:23] You buy cigarettes as them, 你自称是他们的人来购买烟草
[16:25] you send them on to smugglers in order to enact your stings. 再卖给走私贩好实施诱捕
[16:28] So when our vic, Gilbert Pham, 所以当我们的受害人吉尔伯特·范姆
[16:30] noticed there was extra inventory 注意到有额外的货物
[16:32] moving through the loading dock, 在通过码头进行运送时
[16:33] what he’d actually stumbled onto was your operation. 他发现的其实是你们的行动
[16:37] Which begs the question… 这让我有个疑问
[16:38] what did you expect to happen when, uh, 你们希望会发生什么
[16:40] Summit-Stow merged with a larger company? 如果峰存公司和更大的企业合并的话
[16:42] We expected that Washburn Tobacco 我们希望瓦什本烟草
[16:44] would never even notice us. 根本就注意不到我们
[16:46] Though, to be clear, 但我得说清楚
[16:47] there was nothing that we were trying to hide. 我们没想隐瞒什么
[16:50] I mean, not from the good guys, anyway. 我的意思是 至少没想对好人隐瞒
[16:51] Maybe not. 也许没有吧
[16:52] But Big Tobacco and the ATF aren’t exactly pals. 但大烟草公司和烟酒火器管理局可不算伙伴
[16:55] Did it occur to you that if Washburn found out 你有没有想过如果瓦什本烟草发现
[16:58] you were working inside their new acquisition, 你们在他们最近收购的企业里安插了人
[17:01] they could just tell you to ship out? 他们可以直接让你们滚蛋
[17:03] Undo three years of undercover work? 让三年的卧底工作付之东流
[17:06] It occurred to us. 我们想到了
[17:07] And if Washburn had asked us to pack it up, 如果瓦什本让我们收拾东西走人
[17:09] we would have made whatever arrests we could 我们会尽可能地进行抓捕
[17:11] and taken the case down. 然后撤了这个案子
[17:13] We don’t get paid on performance, Captain. 我们不是按表现来拿薪水的 警监
[17:15] And we certainly wouldn’t have killed someone 而且我们绝不会为了保护一次诱捕行动
[17:17] – to protect a sting operation. – What about Mr. Lowell? -而杀人 -那罗威尔先生呢
[17:22] He had a lot to gain from the merger, didn’t he? 他从合并中收获不少 不是吗
[17:24] Perhaps he thought your operation 也许他认为你们的行动
[17:25] was a secret worth killing over. 是个值得为之杀人的秘密
[17:27] I don’t see it, but you can ask him. 我不这么想 但你可以问问他
[17:30] We will. Our colleagues are 我们会的 我们的同事
[17:32] on their way to speak to him right now. 此刻正在去找他谈话的路上
[17:34] Believe me, I wanted to tell you 相信我 我昨天就想
[17:36] all of this yesterday, but I-I just 把一切都告诉你们 我只是
[17:38] didn’t think it had anything to do 当时不觉得这些事和范姆先生
[17:40] with Mr. Pham’s murder. I still don’t. 被杀有什么关系 我现在仍不觉得
[17:41] And Agent Bakshi didn’t want to blow his cover. 而且巴克西探员不想暴露他的卧底身份
[17:45] Later on, he and Agent Evaneer 后来 他和埃文涅尔探员
[17:49] said that they were gonna tell you the truth. 说他们会告诉你们真相
[17:50] I asked Maggie, my office manager, 我让我的办公室主管玛姬
[17:52] to fly out here and show you what we showed Pham. 飞回来了 给你们看我们给范姆看的东西
[17:55] All of the accounting files 全部的会计文件
[17:57] and the security videos from the loading dock. 和装卸码头的监控录像
[17:59] Why the videos? 为什么要看录像
[18:00] Because they clear everything up. 因为他们把一切都清理干净了
[18:01] They show how Agent Bakshi 视频显示了
[18:04] only sold his cigarettes to smugglers, 在我们处理合法的生意时
[18:06] while our guys handled legitimate business. 巴克西探员是如何把香烟卖给走私贩的
[18:08] – Should I start with that? – Yeah. -从这里开始可以吗 -可以
[18:11] English bulldogs. 英国斗牛犬
[18:12] My babies. I know calling them that 我的宝贝们 我知道这么叫它们
[18:14] – makes me weird. – Well, my partner -会显得我很古怪 -我的搭档
[18:16] puts wool cozies on our tortoise. 会把毛衣盖在我们养的乌龟身上
[18:18] You’re not even approaching weird. 你离古怪还差得远呢
[18:21] So Pham asked you about the extra inventory? 所以范姆问过你那些额外的库存
[18:24] Yeah, he flew out. 是的 他提到过
[18:25] We explained the whole thing. 我们解释了整件事
[18:26] We thought it was resolved. 我们以为已经解决了
[18:28] Are you saying that you told Pham 你是说你告诉了范姆
[18:30] about the ATF? 烟酒火器管理局的事
[18:31] Don’t you think that was risky? 你不觉得这很冒险吗
[18:32] When Washburn Tobacco found out about it, 如果瓦什本烟草发现了
[18:34] it could have blown the whole merger. 有可能会毁了整个合并
[18:35] Yeah, I worried about that, 是的 我也担心过这个
[18:36] but once Pham started asking questions, 可范姆一开始问问题
[18:38] I didn’t think I had a choice. 我就不觉得自己还有选择的余地了
[18:39] The alternative was Washburn would think we were crooks. 另一种情况就是瓦什本会认为我们是骗子
[18:42] That wouldn’t have helped the sale, either. 那样他们也不会帮助销售了
[18:43] What did the ATF say once they found out 烟酒火器管理局发现
[18:45] that Pham knew about them? 范姆知情后是什么反应
[18:48] You didn’t tell them. 你没告诉他们
[18:50] Maybe I should have. I don’t know. 也许我该告诉他们 我不知道
[18:52] Truth is that those guys have always scared me. 说实话 这些人总是让我很害怕
[18:54] So, you didn’t just volunteer 所以你不是自愿
[18:55] to let them set up at Summit-Stow. 让他们在峰存公司行动的
[18:57] They had something on you. 他们有你的把柄
[19:01] A few years back, Bakshi and Evaneer showed up with proof 几年前 巴克西和埃文涅尔带着
[19:04] that smugglers were already buying from us 走私贩从我们这里买货的证据出现
[19:06] and we were looking the other way. 当时我们正在另寻出路
[19:09] Told me that they’d raise hell unless we’d cooperate. 他们说如果不合作 他们就把事情闹大
[19:11] Check this out. 看看这个
[19:15] Bakshi just finished a sale. 巴克西刚完成了一次买卖
[19:17] Few minutes later, this guy drove up. 几分钟后 这个家伙开车进来了
[19:21] Yeah, that’s Agent Evaneer. 没错 那是埃文涅尔探员
[19:23] Was he working undercover, too? 他也是卧底吗
[19:24] No. Just Agent Bakshi. 不 只有巴克西探员是
[19:26] Nice rides. 车不错
[19:28] Nice? 不错
[19:29] That’s a BMW M7, 这是宝马M7
[19:31] and that’s a Porsche 911 Turbo. 那是保时捷911涡轮系列
[19:33] Those are $150,000 cars. 这些都是十五万美元的车
[19:35] Maybe you could write off Bakshi’s car 也许你可以为巴克西的车开脱
[19:37] to him wanting to look the part he’s playing, 说是为了让他看起来更像自己扮演的角色
[19:39] but what’s Evaneer’s excuse? 可埃文涅尔又有什么理由
[19:40] The cash they take in is kept separate 他们从峰存公司拿的现金
[19:42] from Summit-Stow, right? 是分开存放的 对吗
[19:44] Any idea where it all goes? 你知道那些钱都去哪儿了吗
[19:46] They… turn it over to the government. 他们 上交给政府了
[19:50] Don’t they? 不是吗
[20:13] What can I get you? 来点什么
[20:16] You the owner? 你是店主吗
[20:17] If I was, I’d have health insurance. 如果我是 我就有健康保险了
[20:20] He’s on vacation. 他去度假了
[20:22] Do you know where that picture came from? 你知道那幅画是从哪儿来的吗
[20:26] Some of these are for sale. 有一些是用来卖的
[20:27] I can let the owner know if you’re interested. 如果你感兴趣的话我可以告诉店主
[20:37] I’d like to get a message to her. 我想留一条信息给她
[20:38] Tell her I want to talk. 告诉她我想谈谈
[20:56] I didn’t hear you come in. 我没听到你进来的声音
[20:58] These are the videos you got from Summit-Stow, correct? 这些是你从峰存公司拿来的录像 对吗
[21:01] Can see what you and Marcus saw. 能看到你和马库斯看到的
[21:03] Aside from their fancy cars, 除了他们的豪车之外
[21:05] Agent Bakshi’s shoes are Prada. 巴克西探员的鞋子是普拉达的
[21:07] Agent Evaneer’s watch is a Patek Philippe. 埃文涅尔探员的表是百达翡丽的
[21:10] It alone is worth more than 单是这表
[21:11] their annual salaries combined. 就比他们的年薪加起来还贵
[21:14] Might be the most conspicuous “conspicuous consumption” 这也许是我见过最典型的
[21:17] I’ve ever seen. 夸耀性消费了
[21:19] I did some rough math. 我粗略估计了下
[21:21] Based on the volume of cigarettes they’ve sold 根据它们卖的香烟数量
[21:23] and the fact that they’ve been up and running 以及过去三年里
[21:25] for the last three years, 他们一直在从事的活动
[21:26] I’d say they’ve probably made about $30 million. 我觉得他们可能进账了三千万
[21:28] Have you been able to determine where any of it went? 你知道钱去哪了吗
[21:30] I can tell you where it isn’t, in the hands of the government. 我知道它们没在哪 政府手里
[21:33] The captain reached out to the ATF in Washington. 警监联系了华盛顿的烟酒火器管理局
[21:35] Apparently, they told Bakshi and Evaneer 很明显 他们告诉了巴克西和埃文涅尔
[21:37] that they could keep the money 他们可以留着这笔钱
[21:38] until the whole operation was wrapped, 直到整个行动结束
[21:40] and then voucher it all at one time. 然后一次性全部上缴
[21:43] If I’m right, that’s tens of millions 如果我是对的 那就是好几千万
[21:45] completely unsupervised. 完全不受监管的钱
[21:46] Not on Summit-Stow’s books or the government’s. 不在峰存的账上也不在政府的账上
[21:49] And unlike every other time in human history 不同于人类历史上发生过的
[21:52] when someone was entrusted 有人不加监督地
[21:53] with another person’s money without oversight, 把个人的钱交付给另外一人的情况
[21:55] the ATF assumed that these two 烟酒火器管理局认为那两人
[21:57] would not skim off the top to enrich themselves. 不会瞒着他们中饱私囊
[21:59] Not at all idiotic. 一点也不白痴
[22:01] Now, if Gilbert Pham kept asking questions 如果吉尔伯特·范姆不停地问
[22:04] about the cigarette sales 不在峰存利润报表上的
[22:05] that were not on Summit-Stow’s profit statements, 香烟销售数据
[22:07] there’s a chance he would’ve exposed what they were doing. 他就有可能暴露他们的行径
[22:09] Giving these two large-living Agents motive to kill him. 给了这两个行头阔绰的探员杀他的动机
[22:13] Police are looking for them right now. 现在警方正在找他们
[22:14] The ATF has not heard from them since this morning. 烟酒火器管理局今早起就没有他们的消息了
[22:16] Evaneer hasn’t been home, 埃文涅尔一直没有回家
[22:18] and Bakshi checked out of his hotel. 而巴克西在酒店退了房
[22:20] Marcus is gonna tell us if there’s any news. 马库斯有消息会告诉我们的
[22:22] What about you? 你呢
[22:24] Did you find anything at that cafe you went to? 你去那个咖啡馆有什么发现吗
[22:27] A painting. 一幅画
[22:28] One of hers. 她的画作
[22:31] That can’t be a coincidence. 这不可能是巧合
[22:32] It isn’t. 不是
[22:34] And it makes it a virtual certainty 也就证实了
[22:35] that my father is right. 我父亲是对的
[22:38] She’s trying to kill him. 她想杀了他
[22:41] So, Moriarty is somehow connected to that cafe, 这么说 莫里亚蒂和那家咖啡馆有关系
[22:43] and Borozan bought beans there that he never used. 而博罗扎在那买过咖啡豆却从未用过
[22:46] It supports my suspicion that the cafe is a conduit 这证实了我的猜想 那间咖啡馆
[22:49] through which they exchange messages. 是他们交换信息的通道
[22:51] Buying the coffee beans is merely a cover. 买咖啡豆只是掩饰
[22:52] And since Borozan was hired to kill your father, 既然博罗扎受雇杀害你父亲
[22:55] Moriarty has to be the one who hired him. 那肯定是莫里亚蒂雇的他
[22:57] It’s short of proof positive, I know, 我知道这缺乏证据
[22:59] but I’m quite convinced. 但我确信就是如此
[23:00] While I was at the cafe, 我在咖啡馆时
[23:02] I left a message of my own. 留了一条私人口息
[23:03] I’m not sure if she’ll respond. 我不确定她会不会作出回应
[23:04] Or how. She hasn’t written to me 或是怎么做出回应 她将近一年没有
[23:06] in close to a year. 写信给我了
[23:07] But I know several news and social media sites that 但我知道几个她可能会用来联系我的
[23:10] she might use to contact me, so I’ll just remain vigilant. 新闻或社交媒体网址 所以我会留意
[23:14] Say that works, she contacts you. 就算她真会联系你
[23:17] You never answered my question from last night. 你一直没回答我昨晚的问题
[23:19] What’ll you do? 你会怎么做
[23:22] Your father asked you to arrange 你父亲要你安排
[23:23] the murder of the woman that you love. 杀害你爱的女人
[23:25] Is that something that you can do? 你会那么做吗
[23:26] Don’t know. 不知道
[23:29] A while ago, I would have laughed in his face, but… 要是以前 我会当面嘲笑他 但是…
[23:33] It is vexing. 真让人心烦
[23:36] What if you do nothing? 如果你什么都不做呢
[23:38] Just let them do what they do. 就让他们各行其事
[23:40] What do you think will happen? 你觉得会怎么样
[23:42] I honestly have no idea. 我真的不知道
[23:45] But I do know that, given the resources 但我知道的是 考虑到
[23:47] that each of them has at their disposal, 他们双方都有可以随意支配的资源
[23:49] collateral loss of life could be immense. 可能会有巨大的生命连带伤害
[23:52] I don’t think standing idly by and doing nothing is an option. 我觉得不能袖手旁观
[23:59] Hey, Marcus. 马库斯
[24:07] It was over before we got here. 我们赶到之前就已经结束了
[24:10] Driver of that truck was asleep in his cab. 那辆卡车的司机在驾驶室里睡觉
[24:13] Heard two men yelling, followed by gunfire. 听到两个男人在大喊 然后就有了枪声
[24:15] He’s the one who called it in. 是他报的警
[24:18] Looks like Bakshi died pretty quick. 看上去巴克西很快就死了
[24:23] Evaneer took one in the gut, one in the leg. 埃文涅尔腹部腿部各中一枪
[24:26] From the looks of it, 从现场来看
[24:28] managed to drag himself back to his car, 他挣扎着回到了自己车中
[24:31] but he must have lost consciousness 但他肯定在能够离开之前
[24:32] before he could go anywhere. 就失去了意识
[24:37] And we’re sure they did this to each other? 确认是他们自相残杀吗
[24:39] Witness didn’t look till he was sure the shooting was done, 目击证人在确定枪战结束后才敢看
[24:41] but he said they were the only ones here. 不过他说当时只有这两人在场
[24:43] Did he hear what they were arguing about? 他听见他们在争执什么了吗
[24:45] He said he heard one of them yell 他说他听见其中一人大喊
[24:47] “it wasn’t me” a bunch of times. “不是我” 喊了好几遍
[24:49] He couldn’t tell what “it” referred to, 他不知道指的是什么
[24:51] but… I have a pretty good idea. 但是 我有个很好的想法
[24:55] We found this phone on the ground. 我们在地上发现了这部手机
[24:57] Bakshi’s was on him, so this must be Evaneer’s. 巴克西的在身上 所以这肯定是埃文涅尔的
[25:00] We haven’t cracked the password yet, but… 我们还没破解密码 但是…
[25:02] look at the last notification. 看看最后一条通知
[25:04] A bank transfer of $26 million 几小时前 有两千六百万美元
[25:07] out of an account a few hours ago. 汇到了别的账户上
[25:09] Looks like we found their slush fund, 看起来我们发现了他们的非法基金
[25:10] or at least where their money was. 至少是没被偷走之前的钱
[25:12] So, judging by the location, 从这个地理位置来看
[25:14] the two of them were lying low. 他俩本来在低调行事
[25:16] Except Evaneer gets this message from the bank, 直到埃文涅尔收到银行发来的这条信息
[25:18] sees all their money’s gone. 发现他们的钱都没了
[25:20] They meet up, the accusations fly, 他们碰了面 互相指责
[25:22] they’re both armed, so this happens. 并且两人都带了枪 于是就发生了这些
[25:24] That leaves us with two possibilities. 现在有两个可能性
[25:26] Either one of these men died lying to the other one… 要么其中一人因欺骗对方而送命
[25:30] or someone else stole all their money. 要么另有其人偷了他们的钱
[25:36] Ballistics confirmed the slugs 弹道测试证实了
[25:37] the M.E. pulled out of Bakshi and Evaneer 法医从巴克西和埃文涅尔身上
[25:40] came from each other’s weapons. 取出的子弹来自对方的枪
[25:42] So the two of them build up an unsupervised 所以他们两个建立了一个不受监管的
[25:45] $26 million slush fund, 两千六百万的非法基金
[25:46] then they kill each other over it 然后为了这笔钱互相残杀
[25:48] because each one thinks the other one stole it. 因为他们都以为对方偷了这钱
[25:52] Looks that way. 看上去是这样
[25:53] But you guys think they were wrong? 但你们认为并非如此
[25:55] Maybe. 有可能
[25:56] We had the account info off Evaneer’s phone, 我们从埃文涅尔的手机上查到了账户信息
[25:58] so I got a court order for the bank records. 所以我申请了法院指令查看银行记录
[26:00] The 26 million was transferred 这两千六百万是
[26:02] out of the account yesterday afternoon 昨天下午从这个账户转出的
[26:04] and into an account in the Caymans. 之后汇入了一个在开曼的账户
[26:06] Whoever did it used one of the free 无论是谁干的 这人用了
[26:07] Wi-Fi kiosks in Midtown. 市中心报刊亭的免费无线网
[26:09] We also pulled 我们也调出了
[26:10] Bakshi and Evaneer’s cell tower logs. 巴克西和埃文涅尔手机信号记录
[26:12] At the time the transfer was made, 汇款发生时
[26:14] neither one was anywhere near that kiosk. 两人都不在那个报刊亭附近
[26:16] Which means someone else did steal that money from both of them. 这意味着的确另有其人偷了他们的钱
[26:19] That’s one possibility. 这是一种可能性
[26:20] Another is that one of them had a helper. 还有可能他们其中一人找了帮手
[26:23] At the very least, it proves a third party 至少 这证明了确实有第三者
[26:24] was aware of the slush fund. 知道这笔非法基金
[26:26] And we’re still thinking Gilbert Pham was killed to cover up 我们依然认为吉尔伯特·范姆的死是为了
[26:28] what was going on with that slush fund. 掩盖那基金的真相
[26:30] Yeah. Bakshi had already alibied, 是的 巴克西已经证实不在场了
[26:32] and we checked… Evaneer was at his office 我们也查了 埃文涅尔那晚
[26:34] late the night of the murder. 确实在自己的办公室
[26:35] Makes this third party our best suspect. 使得这个第三方成了最有嫌疑的人
[26:38] I’ve got detectives checking 我派人去检查
[26:39] the cameras around the Wi-Fi kiosk 他们连上无线网的报刊亭
[26:41] they logged in from, but they could have been 附近的监控视频了 但他们有可能
[26:43] in the back seat of a passing cab, for all we know. 只是坐在车后座经过那里
[26:46] – So you’re not holding your breath. – Sherlock and Joan -所以你并不抱有希望 -夏洛克和乔恩
[26:49] have been going over the rest of the slush fund’s records. 一直在查看非法基金剩余的记录
[26:51] We’re hoping something in there 希望能发现
[26:52] might tell us who else knew about the account. 还有谁知道这个账户
[26:55] More transfers to the Caymans. 更多转入开曼岛账户的汇款
[26:57] These all go into the same account as the 26 million? 这些和两千六百万转入的是同一个账户吗
[27:00] They started off small about eight months ago. 八个月前 从小金额的汇款开始
[27:02] The first was for a modest $5,000. 最初一笔只有五千美元
[27:04] Then, over time, transfers got larger. 然后慢慢的 数额越来越大
[27:06] Prior to the emptying of the account yesterday, 就在昨天清空账户之前
[27:08] they added up to just over three million. 累积到三百万多一些了
[27:10] Sounds like someone was testing the waters. 听起来有人在试水
[27:12] Siphoned off a little bit, then got bolder 从小额开始 发现没人注意后
[27:14] when no one noticed. 胆子越来越大
[27:15] We thought the same thing. 我们也是这么认为的
[27:17] And this was going on for months 而且这事在吉尔伯特·范姆开始调查前
[27:18] before Gilbert Pham started poking around. 已经持续好几个月了
[27:21] So, if he discovered the slush fund, 所以 如果他发现了这笔非法基金
[27:23] he would have also discovered the theft. 他很可能也发现了是谁在偷钱
[27:25] So, who owns the account in the Caymans? 那么 开曼岛的账户是谁的
[27:28] So far, the bank has opted to protect its client’s privacy. 目前银行选择保护他们客户的信息
[27:31] I’ve reached out to a friend in George Town 我联系了一个在乔治敦的朋友
[27:33] who might be able to persuade them otherwise, 他有可能说服银行给我们信息
[27:34] but, um, even if he does, 但是 即使他成功了
[27:37] the owner may be hidden behind an alias 账户所有人也可能用了假名字
[27:38] or a shell company. 或是藏在空壳公司背后
[27:39] We’ll just have to wait and see. 我们只能拭目以待
[27:41] Right. That explains this color. 好的 这解释了这些黄色
[27:44] Um, what about this other one? 这个又是怎么回事
[27:46] Yeah, those are weirder. 是的 这些汇款更奇怪
[27:48] They go back farther, starting about a year 时间更久远 大约从巴克西
[27:50] after Bakshi and Evaneer got up and running. 和埃文涅尔开始行动一年后
[27:52] Over a dozen transfers out of the slush fund, 从非法基金中转出了几十笔钱
[27:54] ranging from around ten grand to 50 grand, 金额从一万到五万不等
[27:57] going to a handful of bank accounts in cities all over the country. 汇给了全国好几个城市的账户
[28:00] Baltimore, Louisville, Tampa, Phoenix. 巴尔的摩 路易斯维尔 坦帕和凤凰城
[28:03] So far, we don’t know what those transfers are 目前我们还不知道这些汇款的用处
[28:05] or why those cities. 或为什么选择这些城市
[28:07] I think I can explain the cities. 我想我可以解释为什么是这些城市
[28:09] Over the years, I’ve done a lot of 这些年 我和联调局的探员
[28:10] joint investigations with the Feds. 合作调查了一些案子
[28:13] Every one of those cities has an ATF field office. 这些城市都有烟酒火器管理局外勤办公室
[28:17] You think other ATF Agents knew about the slush fund? 你认为其他烟酒火器管理局的探员知道这笔钱
[28:20] Maybe Bakshi and Evaneer were getting ripped off by one of their own. 也许巴克西和埃文涅尔是被自己人骗了
[28:26] When examining Agents Bakshi and Evaneer’s slush fund, 在查看巴克西和埃文涅尔探员的非法基金时
[28:29] we noticed a series of transfers going to cities 我们发现了一系列转账进入了
[28:32] with ATF field offices. 有烟酒火器管理局办公室的城市
[28:34] We compared those transfers 我们将这些转账
[28:36] to the two Agents’ phone records. 跟两位探员的电话记录进行了比对
[28:38] Each one was preceded by a call 每笔发生之前 都接到过
[28:40] from your cell phone. 你打来的电话
[28:42] So? 所以呢
[28:44] I’ve shown you a lot of patience, Captain. 我已经给了你很大的耐心 警监
[28:46] Sitting here, having this talk in an interrogation room. 坐在这个审讯室里谈话
[28:49] You said this is about what happened to Bakshi and Evaneer. 你说这是关于巴克西和埃文涅尔的事
[28:51] What happened is they shot each other. 事实是他们互相开枪打了对方
[28:54] As far as we know, that’s true, but mainly, 据我们目前所知是这样 但我们
[28:57] we’re interested in the murder of Gilbert Pham. 主要感兴趣的是吉尔伯特·范姆的被杀案
[29:00] Who? 谁
[29:01] Pham was a discovery lawyer 范姆是瓦什本烟草
[29:03] hired by Washburn Tobacco 雇佣的查证律师
[29:04] to vet the purchase of Summit-Stow. 来审查收购峰存公司一事
[29:06] We think he was murdered 我们认为他之所以被杀
[29:07] to keep him from digging too deeply 是为了防止他挖太深
[29:09] into Evaneer and Bakshi’s slush fund. 挖到巴克西和埃文涅尔的非法基金
[29:12] We honestly don’t know 我们真的不知道
[29:13] why you were wiring money all over the country, 你为什么要全国到处转钱
[29:15] but whatever the reason, the timing 但不管是什么原因 那些电话
[29:18] of those phone calls tells us you knew about the fund. 拨打的时间告诉我们你知道基金的事
[29:21] And since we already ruled out Bakshi and Evaneer 而既然我们排除了巴克西和埃文涅尔
[29:24] for Pham’s murder, that leaves you. 谋杀范姆的可能性 那就剩你了
[29:28] You people have it so wrong, I don’t know where to start. 你们大错特错 我都不知道从哪开始了
[29:31] Do tell. 请说
[29:32] I wouldn’t have killed anyone to hide anything. 我不会去杀死任何人掩藏什么
[29:35] You know what those transfers were? 你知道那些转账是做什么的吗
[29:37] Us doing good. 是我们在做好事
[29:38] We used the money to fund other ATF ops. 我们用那些钱资助烟酒火器管理局的其他行动
[29:43] How would you feel if every step you took here, 如果你在这里要进行的每一步动作
[29:47] you had to run it through the DMV? 都要经过车管局 你会是什么感觉
[29:50] The number of targets we lost 我们等待国会拨款时
[29:52] waiting for Congressional funding… 跟丢的目标数量…
[29:54] I lost count. 我已经数不清了
[29:55] Bakshi and Evaneer were sitting on all that cash. 巴克西和埃文涅尔有那么一大笔现金
[29:58] I suggested we use it to cut some red tape. 我建议用来避开一些繁文缛节
[30:01] So this was your idea. 所以这是你的主意
[30:02] – Damn right. – Ho-Ho-Hold up. -没错 -等等 等下
[30:05] You were using off-the-books money 你用一笔进行中的行动里
[30:07] from an ongoing operation to pay for… 搞来的黑钱去…
[30:10] what exactly? 资助什么来着
[30:11] Whatever our Agents needed to catch the bad guys. 资助我们的探员要抓住坏人所需的一切
[30:14] They’d call me, 他们通知我
[30:16] I’d call the guys, and we’d make it happen. 我通知他俩 然后就水到渠成了
[30:18] Untraceable license plates, hotel rooms, vehicles. 无法追踪的车牌 宾馆 车辆
[30:21] Prada shoes, six-figure watches. 普拉达鞋子 六位数的手表
[30:27] If those two were sticking their hands 如果这俩人把手伸进了
[30:28] in the till, that’s on them. 备用金里 那是他们的问题
[30:30] So… humor us. 那么 配合我们一下
[30:32] Where were you five nights ago 你五天前夜里
[30:33] – when Pham was killed? – Friday? -范姆被杀时在哪 -周五吗
[30:36] I was in Vegas 我在维加斯
[30:37] at a friend’s bachelor party. 参加一个朋友的单身派对
[30:39] I hear they have a lot of cameras there, 我听说他们那里有很多摄像头
[30:40] so I’m sure you can confirm it. 所以我可以肯定你们能确认
[30:42] We’re gonna need your travel records 我们需要你的旅行记录
[30:44] and the names of the friends you were with. 还有和你在一起的朋友的名字
[30:49] Did any of the Agents you were funding 你资助的那些探员里
[30:51] – know the details of the account? – No. -有谁知道账户的细节吗 -没有
[30:54] Can you think of anyone else who knew about the slush fund? 你能想到有其他人知道那笔非法基金吗
[30:58] They had a helper. 他们有个帮手
[31:00] Someone who managed the account with them. 一个帮他们管理账户的人
[31:01] Did this helper have a name? 这个帮手有名字吗
[31:04] I heard them use a nickname sometimes. 我听他们有时候会说昵称
[31:06] “Bulldog will handle it,” stuff like that. “斗牛犬会处理的” 之类的话
[31:11] Would you excuse us? 稍等我们一下
[31:17] Do you remember Kip Lowell’s office manager 你还记得昨天在宾馆的
[31:19] from the hotel yesterday? 基普·罗威尔的办公室主管吗
[31:20] Sure. Maggie Foltz, right? 记得 玛姬·福尔茨 对吗
[31:21] Yeah. And remember her laptop? 对 还记得她的笔记本电脑吗
[31:23] Her wallpaper had a picture of her and her bulldogs. 她的桌面背景是她和她斗牛犬的照片
[31:25] I think she’s Bulldog. 我想她就是斗牛犬
[31:28] Makes sense. 有道理
[31:29] She knew about the undercover operation. 她知道卧底行动
[31:31] Since she handled Summit-Stow’s accounting, 因为是她处理的峰存公司的会计事务
[31:33] the ATF guys might have 烟酒火器管理局的家伙也许
[31:35] asked her for help with theirs, too. 也请她帮忙打理相关事务了
[31:36] You’re thinking she’s the one who embezzled 你们觉得是她盗走了
[31:38] from the slush fund, then she murdered Gilbert Pham 非法基金 然后杀死了吉尔伯特·范姆
[31:41] for asking too many questions? 因为他问了太多问题
[31:42] I’m pretty sure she and Lowell 我可以肯定她和罗威尔
[31:44] flew back to Ohio yesterday. 昨天飞回俄亥俄州了
[31:45] I’ll call the Akron Police, let them know 我去通知阿克伦警局 告诉他们
[31:47] we want to talk to her. 我们想和她谈谈
[32:00] I’d say we should keep the line clear, but it isn’t 1970. 我本想说不要占用线路 但这不是70年代了
[32:03] – Any word? – Not yet. -有什么消息吗 -还没有
[32:05] I’m not sure what sort of contact to expect. 我不确定在等待什么样的联络
[32:07] – You? – Well, best we can piece together, -你呢 -我们目前所知的是
[32:09] the woman I texted you about, Maggie Foltz, 那个我发短信跟你说过的女人 玛姬·福尔茨
[32:12] flew back to Akron with Kip Lowell 和基普·罗威尔一起飞回了俄亥俄州
[32:14] like nothing was wrong. 就好像一切正常一样
[32:15] They got off the plane, they went their separate ways, 他们下了飞机 就分道扬镳了
[32:17] and no one’s seen her since. 然后就没有人再见过她
[32:18] Her car is still at the airport. 她的车还在机场
[32:19] With $30 million in an account in the Caymans 开曼群岛的账户里有三千万
[32:22] and a full day’s head start, 还有一整天的领先优势
[32:23] she could be anywhere in the world. 她现在可能在世界上的任何地方
[32:24] Marcus is pulling her phone records 马库斯正在调她的手机通话记录
[32:26] and her credit card history. 以及她的信用卡账单
[32:28] So we’ll go through those and see if there’s any new activity. 我们会查看是否有新的活动
[32:31] Maybe we’ll get lucky. 也许能交到好运
[32:33] Was that the door? 有人按门铃吗
[32:34] It was. 是的
[32:36] Safe to say it isn’t Miss Foltz. 可以肯定不是福尔茨女士
[32:39] Well, be careful. 好吧 小心点
[32:52] Mr. Holmes. 福尔摩斯先生
[32:55] How did you know I live here? 你怎么知道我住在这里
[32:57] Do you always ask questions you already know the answers to? 你总是这样明知故问吗
[33:02] Oh, you didn’t expect her to come herself, did you? 你不会以为她会亲自过来吧
[33:06] She sent me. 她派我来的
[33:18] Do you have a name? 你有名字吗
[33:24] It’s Ellory. 艾洛莉
[33:30] So, how did you come to be in Moriarty’s employ? 你是怎么被莫里亚蒂纳入麾下的
[33:34] Does it matter? 重要吗
[33:35] I just recognize the tattoo on your shoulder. 我认出了你肩膀上的纹身
[33:39] It’s used by a Guatemalan amphetamine ring 这是危地马拉兴奋剂圈子
[33:41] to brand their drug mules. 标记他们毒骡的记号
[33:42] Perhaps you think you owe her 也许你是为了感谢她
[33:44] for removing you from a bad situation. 把你从一个糟糕的环境中带出来
[33:46] Or perhaps you’re just unaware of how many more 也可能你只是不知道你会帮她
[33:47] bad situations you’ll help her create. 制造更多糟糕的境况
[33:51] We’re all fish eating other fish, Mr. Holmes. 我们都是大鱼吃小鱼 福尔摩斯先生
[33:55] I’d rather be swimming with the biggest one. 我宁愿自己和最大的鱼在一起
[33:59] You said you wanted to talk, so talk. 你说你想谈谈 谈吧
[34:04] It’s become clear that tensions between your employer and my father 很显然你雇主和我父亲之间的关系
[34:08] are coming to a head. 已经到了紧要关头
[34:10] It should come as no surprise that my father has asked me 你应该不会意外 我父亲已经让我
[34:13] to help bring about Moriarty’s death. 帮忙取莫里亚蒂的性命
[34:18] After slaving over the question for quite some time, 在被这个问题困扰许久之后
[34:21] I’ve decided I’d rather discuss his. 我决定宁愿讨论下他的命
[34:35] More ATF Agents. 又多了几个烟酒火器管理局的探员
[34:37] These guys took money from the slush fund, too? 这些人也从非法基金中拿钱了吗
[34:39] Specifically, Agents working out of the Charlotte, 具体来说 是在北卡罗莱纳州夏洛特市
[34:41] North Carolina field office. 执行外勤工作的探员
[34:43] Maggie Foltz’s phone records show 玛姬·福尔茨的通话记录显示
[34:46] one call after she landed in Akron… 她在阿克伦落地后打过一个电话
[34:48] To a burner registered in Charlotte. 打给了夏洛特市的一个一次性电话
[34:51] I reviewed surveillance footage from the Akron-Canton Airport, 我查看了阿克伦机场的监控录像
[34:55] and the last camera to pick her up, 最后一个捕捉到她的摄像头显示
[34:56] she was headed to the private terminal. 她正前往一个私人航站楼
[34:58] Video in that terminal is lacking. 没有那个航站楼的监控录像
[35:00] – You think she got into a private plane? – I do. -你认为她上了一架私人飞机 -是的
[35:03] Moreover, I think she had help. 而且 我认为有人帮了她
[35:05] There are no records of her arranging that flight herself. 没有记录显示她自己安排了飞机
[35:07] Whoever was on the other end of that call picked her up. 接她电话的人接应了她
[35:10] I believe she was extracted. 我想她是被撤走了
[35:11] And since the call was to Charlotte 由于这个电话是打给夏洛特市的
[35:13] and all of those Agents benefitted from her help before, 而那些探员都接受过她的帮助
[35:15] you think those are the best suspects for her accomplice. 你认为这些人最有可能是她的同伙
[35:18] It’s amazing to me how many of these guys were corrupt. 竟然有这么多腐败的人 真令人惊讶
[35:20] I was struck by the same thought when you described 当你提到霍布斯探员顽固不化的态度时
[35:22] Agent Hobbs’s unrepentant attitude. 我也是这个感受
[35:26] All of these men… 所有这些人
[35:27] Hobbs, Bakshi, Evaneer… 霍布斯 巴克西 埃文涅尔
[35:30] They saw themselves as the good guys. 他们都认为自己是好人
[35:31] Yes, they were breaking the law, 的确 他们犯法了
[35:33] but it was okay because they were catching bad guys. 但那是为了抓住坏人 所以没关系
[35:35] And it gave these men permission to commit their crimes. 这给了这些人犯罪的借口
[35:38] And those markings? 那些标注是什么
[35:40] An irony I discovered. 我发现的一个讽刺之处
[35:42] Despite these men’s belief 尽管这些人相信
[35:43] that the ends justified the means, 自己的做法是正确的
[35:46] if the Agents had any additional success 如果他们因为非法基金
[35:48] thanks to their slush-fund funding, it was short-lived. 取得了额外的成功 也都很短暂
[35:50] Across the board, 所有这些人
[35:52] within months of Bakshi and Evaneer handing out money, 在巴克西和埃文涅尔发钱之后的数月内
[35:55] arrest rates for all of the Agents involved dropped. 他们的逮捕率都下降了
[35:59] Why? 为什么
[36:00] I’ve got no idea. 我不知道
[36:02] Perhaps once they no longer had to work 也许一旦不再需要为了筹钱
[36:04] so hard for funding, they got lazy. 而辛苦工作 他们就变懒了
[36:07] You said the drop in arrests wasn’t right away. 你说逮捕率下降不是立刻发生的
[36:09] When was it? 那是什么时候开始的
[36:10] About 18 months ago. 大约十八个月前
[36:13] That’s when Maggie Foltz 那正是玛姬·福尔茨
[36:14] started working with Summit-Stow. 开始为峰存公司工作的时间
[36:16] – That means something to you? – Yeah. -你有想到什么吗 -是的
[36:18] I think I know why the Agents’ arrest rates dropped. 我想我知道为什么逮捕率下降了
[36:21] And if I’m right, I also know how to find her. 如果我是对的 我也知道如何找到她了
[36:27] Glad this worked out with your schedule, Mr. Ventura. 很高兴你有时间过来 文图拉先生
[36:29] Sure you’re a busy man. 你肯定非常繁忙
[36:32] You’ve met Miss Watson and Detective Bell. 你已经见过华生女士和贝尔警探了
[36:34] Always happy to do what I can for the folks who wear a badge. 我乐意尽可能地帮助警方
[36:38] Those are pretty words, and I’m sure they’re mostly true. 说的挺好听 我相信大部分也是真的
[36:41] I hope they are today. 希望今天是真的
[36:42] Why wouldn’t they be? 为什么不是真的呢
[36:43] Well, you know from when we met the other day 我们那天见面时
[36:45] we’ve been investigating the murder of 你知道我们在调查你的查证律师
[36:47] your discovery lawyer, Gilbert Pham, right? 吉尔伯特·范姆的谋杀案 对吧
[36:49] Were you aware that Pham 你知道范姆
[36:50] discovered an undercover ATF operation going on 发现了峰存经销内部有一项
[36:53] inside Summit-Stow Distributors? 烟酒火器管理局的秘密行动在进行吗
[36:56] No. 不
[36:57] I had no idea. 我不知道
[36:59] Turns out those Agents were running 结果发现那些探员是在经营
[37:01] an unsupervised slush fund, 一项无人监管的非法基金
[37:03] using it to finance other ATF operations, 再用来给他们局里的其他行动提供资金
[37:05] circumventing Congress. 当然是绕过国会的
[37:07] All sounds serious. 听起来非常严重
[37:09] I don’t see what that has to do with me. 我不知道这跟我有什么关系
[37:11] Well, my partner and I found something strange 我搭档和我发现
[37:13] about the Agents who took money from the slush fund. 从非法基金里拿钱的那些探员有些奇怪
[37:16] All of their arrest rates dropped 他们所有人的逮捕率都下降了
[37:17] once a woman named Maggie Foltz started helping them. 自从一个叫玛姬·福尔茨的女人开始帮他们起
[37:20] Now, before Maggie worked at Summit-Stow, 玛姬在峰存工作之前
[37:22] she worked at Washburn Tobacco, 是在瓦什本烟草工作的
[37:24] which is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. 总部在北卡罗莱纳州夏洛特市
[37:27] Maggie disappeared two days ago 玛姬于两天前失踪了
[37:29] after calling a phone number in Charlotte. 当时她给夏洛特市的一个号码打了电话
[37:32] We went back through the private flight traffic 我们查看了阿克伦机场
[37:35] at Akron-Canton Airport for that day. 当天的私人飞行记录
[37:37] It wasn’t easy to spot until we knew 在有明确目标之前
[37:38] what we were looking for, 确实很难发现
[37:40] but one jet that flew in and out around the right time 但有一架喷气机正好在相同时间进出过
[37:42] is owned by a company that’s owned by a company 该飞机所属企业的母公司
[37:45] that you personally own. 是你手里的一家公司
[37:47] So Maggie was your mole at Summit-Stow. 所以玛姬是你在峰存的内鬼
[37:49] You knew about the ATF operation. 你早就知道烟酒火器管理局的行动
[37:50] Somehow, you found out about it, 不知怎的 你发现了
[37:52] and then you planted Maggie there 然后你安插了玛姬进去
[37:54] to keep an eye on it for you. 当你的眼线
[37:55] I don’t have to tell you 不用我说
[37:56] that Big Tobacco loves cigarette smugglers. 大烟草公司喜欢香烟走私贩
[37:59] In high-tax cities like New York and Boston, 像纽约和波士顿这种高税率的城市
[38:01] smuggled cigarettes are over half your business. 走私的烟草占了你生意的一大半
[38:04] You provided illegal aid. 你提供了违法的援助
[38:05] You helped the smugglers avoid the ATF 你帮助走私贩避开烟酒火器管理局
[38:08] by tipping them to whatever activity 你会提醒他们
[38:10] Maggie knew about. 玛姬了解到的所有行动
[38:11] You have proof to back that up, son? 你有证据吗 孩子
[38:13] Yeah. We do. 是的 我们有
[38:15] That phone number Maggie called 玛姬拨打的那个
[38:17] to get your plane to come pick her up… 让你的飞机去接她的电话
[38:18] She called that same number from Akron 吉尔伯特·范姆死的那天
[38:21] the day Gilbert Pham was killed. 她在阿克伦拨打过同样的号码
[38:22] And according to the flight records at both airports, 从两个机场的飞行记录来看
[38:24] your plane made a flight from Akron to La Guardia 你的飞机那晚曾从阿克伦飞到了纽约的拉瓜迪亚
[38:27] and back that night. 然后又飞了回去
[38:29] Now, your pilot has already agreed to testify 现在你的飞行员已经同意作证
[38:31] that he took Maggie to and from New York that night. 证明他那晚带玛姬往返了纽约
[38:33] And the flight times also fit the time frame in which 往返时间也跟吉尔伯特·范姆
[38:36] Gilbert Pham was held hostage and then shot. 被扣做人质并被射杀的时间吻合
[38:38] Police also matched fibers they found in Pham’s house 警方还将他们在范姆家发现的纤维
[38:42] to the carpet on your plane. 跟你飞机地毯上的纤维匹配上了
[38:43] Now, I’m willing to believe 现在 我愿意相信
[38:45] you didn’t know you were helping 你当时并不知道自己是在
[38:46] a murderer at the time, but you know it now. 协助一起谋杀 但你现在知道了
[38:51] I’ve already talked with the Department of Justice. 我已经跟司法部说了
[38:53] Washburn Tobacco is going to be slapped 瓦什本烟草将被重罚
[38:56] with a penalty for aiding smugglers. 原因是协助走私贩
[38:59] But the DOJ has agreed 但司法部同意
[39:01] to make that penalty smaller if you help us bring her in. 如果你帮他们指证她 可以将罚金减少
[39:11] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你过来
[39:12] Come in. 进来吧
[39:17] I was on my way to the airport when I got your call. 你打电话的时候我正在去机场的路上
[39:22] I take it you’ve come to a decision about my request? 看来你对我的请求做出决定了
[39:25] Yes, I’ve done more than that. 是的 不仅如此
[39:27] I’ve exchanged messages with Moriarty. 我还跟莫里亚蒂交换了信息
[39:30] Naturally, I assumed you’d find 当然 我猜到如果你想
[39:32] a way to contact her if you wanted to. 你一定能找到方法联系她
[39:34] Didn’t expect it so quickly. 但我没想到会这么快
[39:36] Where is she? 她在哪
[39:37] I have no idea. 我不知道
[39:39] What’s our next move? 我们下一步怎么做
[39:41] I said I’d exchanged messages with her. 我说我跟她交换了信息
[39:42] You’re jumping to conclusions 你在对信息的内容
[39:44] about the content of those messages. 妄下结论
[39:45] First among them that you’re going to like what I have to say. 首先 你觉得你会喜欢我接下来要说的话
[39:48] I wouldn’t be so sure. 我可不会这么确定
[39:51] Go on. 继续
[39:52] She and I have agreed to an armistice. 她和我同意休战了
[39:54] A temporary cease-fire on both sides. 双方都暂时停火
[39:58] And how did you manage that? 而你是怎么做到的
[40:00] I told her that should she succeed in assassinating you, 我告诉她如果她成功暗杀了你
[40:03] I would assume your role at the head of her former organization. 我会接替你在她前组织里的领头位置
[40:08] For the time being, she will remain inactive, 目前 她会继续休眠
[40:11] allow you to continue your work. 让你继续你的工作
[40:13] I believe she will honor our agreement. 我相信她会遵守我们的协议
[40:15] And assuming she does, I expect you to do the same. 假设她真的遵守了 我希望你也一样
[40:19] And how long is this cease-fire supposed to last? 这次停战会持续多久
[40:23] Until you die of old age. 直到你老死
[40:25] I persuaded her that won’t be long. 我让她相信了那不会太久
[40:30] You realize, of course, that you’re just 你当然知道 你只是在
[40:32] staving off the inevitable? 延缓不可避免之事吧
[40:34] I do. 我知道
[40:36] You’re going to have to deal with her at some point. 总有一天你得应对她
[40:39] And when that time comes, the way you’ve planned it, 到时候 按照你计划的方式
[40:41] I won’t be there to help. 我将无法在你身边帮你了
[40:43] And that’s as it should be. 本该如此
[40:46] When the time comes… If it comes… 到时候 如果真到了那天
[40:49] The problem of Moriarty will be mine and mine alone. 莫里亚蒂将是我一个人的问题
[40:57] We’ll speak again. 我们再联系
[41:00] Soon, I hope. 希望很快
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme