时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The headaches are getting worse? | 头痛又加重了吗 |
[00:03] | And more frequent. | 而且更频繁了 |
[00:05] | They’re interfering with my focus, my sleep, my existence. | 影响了我的注意力 睡眠 生活 |
[00:08] | You have to ask yourself– do you want to get by, | 你必须扪心自问 你是想勉强过活 |
[00:09] | or do you want to get better? | 还是让身体好起来 |
[00:11] | If you want to get by, | 如果你想勉强过活 |
[00:12] | we can try some different medications, | 我们可以试些不同的药 |
[00:14] | but if you want to get better, | 但如果你想让身体好起来 |
[00:15] | the best option is a very long vacation. | 最好的选择就是放个长假 |
[00:18] | There have been no new leads | 波莉·肯纳的失踪案 |
[00:19] | in the disappearance of Polly Kenner. | 没有任何新进展 |
[00:21] | Hannah came to see me last night. | 汉娜昨晚来找我了 |
[00:24] | She told me she’s an alcoholic. | 她告诉我她酗酒 |
[00:26] | I guess she’s on whatever step it is | 看来她现在已经走到了 |
[00:28] | where you tell your dad. | 必须告诉爸爸的地步 |
[00:29] | There’s a guy outside. | 外头有个人 |
[00:30] | Says he’s looking for the owner of a parked car that he just hit. | 想找他刚撞到的那辆停着的车的车主 |
[00:33] | Hey. You Hannah? | 你是汉娜吗 |
[00:35] | Afraid so. | 是我 |
[00:46] | Watson? | 华生 |
[00:48] | How’s the headache? | 头疼怎么样了 |
[00:49] | No, nothing helps. | 不行 什么都没用 |
[00:51] | I was just about to submit and hope that a long rest helps. | 我刚准备提交 希望长假能有帮助 |
[00:55] | That’s not why you called, is it? | 这不是你打来的原因吧 |
[00:57] | No. Hannah Gregson just found her roommate | 不是 汉娜·格雷森刚发现 |
[00:59] | strangled in her house. | 她室友在家被勒死了 |
[01:04] | I got to call Maddie’s parents. | 我得给麦迪的父母打个电话 |
[01:06] | They were gonna come down next month for her birthday. | 他们本来下个月要来给她过生日 |
[01:08] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[01:08] | We got people notifying the family. | 我们有人去通知家属了 |
[01:11] | Can you think of anybody | 你能想到任何人 |
[01:12] | that would’ve wanted to hurt Maddie? | 会想伤害麦迪吗 |
[01:14] | She was a third-grade teacher | 她是个三年级的老师 |
[01:15] | and about the nicest person I ever met. | 几乎是我遇见过的最好的人 |
[01:18] | – Any men in her life? – No, not that I know of. | -她有男友吗 -没有 起码我不知道 |
[01:21] | Uh, her boyfriend moved to Argentina a couple months ago. | 她男友几个月前搬去阿根廷了 |
[01:23] | She took it pretty hard. | 她挺难接受的 |
[01:24] | I don’t think she’d even been on a date since he left. | 我觉得她之后就再没约过会了 |
[01:27] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这根本没道理 |
[01:29] | Right. Uh, anything out of the ordinary when you came home? | 好的 你回家后有发现任何不寻常的事吗 |
[01:31] | Anything out of place? Anything? | 任何不对劲 什么都行 |
[01:34] | When I saw her, | 我看见她时 |
[01:36] | like, the second before I realized… | 在我反应过来之前… |
[01:39] | I thought it was weird. | 我觉得有些怪 |
[01:41] | The way she was sitting, like… Like she was posed. | 她坐的样子 像是被摆出来的 |
[01:45] | Nothing about her looked right. | 她浑身上下看着都不对 |
[01:46] | I-I don’t know how to describe it. | 我不知道怎么形容 |
[01:48] | Are we getting anything from inside? | 房子里面有任何线索吗 |
[01:50] | No signs of forced entry. | 没有强行进入的痕迹 |
[01:52] | Nothing valuable looks to be missing. | 没有什么珍贵物品丢失 |
[01:54] | CSU’s still working, but I’m not getting my hopes up. | 鉴证组还在查 但我不抱太大希望 |
[01:57] | All the chatter’s about how careful this guy must’ve been. | 所有迹象都表明犯人有多谨慎 |
[01:59] | All right. I want you to stay with Paige and me tonight. | 好的 我要你今晚跟我和佩姬待在一起 |
[02:02] | – All right? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[02:14] | You’re still right where I left you. | 我走的时候你就在这里 |
[02:15] | I thought you’d be in her room by now. | 我还以为你现在应该在她屋里了 |
[02:17] | I was, but I came back. | 我去了 但我又回来了 |
[02:18] | – Why? – Her clothes. | -为什么 -她的衣服 |
[02:21] | This blouse, expensive. | 这件上衣 很贵 |
[02:23] | These dress pants, they’re cheap. | 这条裙裤 很便宜 |
[02:26] | Loose. | 很宽松 |
[02:27] | The shoes, strange, they’re… They’re out of fashion. | 鞋子 很奇怪 它们都过时了 |
[02:30] | Jewelry is mismatched, too. | 珠宝也不匹配 |
[02:33] | You think the killer dressed her. | 你觉得是凶手打扮了她 |
[02:34] | We can check with Hannah, | 我们可以跟汉娜确认 |
[02:35] | but I’ve been inside this woman’s closet, | 但我去看过这女人的衣柜 |
[02:36] | and I don’t think anything she’s wearing belonged to her. | 我觉得她穿的这些都不是她自己的 |
[02:41] | If the killer brought the outfit, | 如果是凶手买的这些衣服 |
[02:44] | what’s the significance? | 意义何在 |
[02:45] | It’s not overtly sexual or flattering. | 这不像是为了性或取悦自己 |
[02:47] | I don’t think he dressed her for himself. | 我觉得他不是为了自己打扮的她 |
[02:49] | I think he dressed her for us. | 我觉得他是为了我们打扮的她 |
[02:52] | There’s dried blood on these pants. | 这裤子上有干了的血迹 |
[02:54] | But it’s old. It’s not from anything that happened tonight. | 但时间很长了 不是昨晚导致的 |
[02:58] | And look. | 还有 |
[03:00] | This dark hair on her shoulder– | 她肩膀上有深色的头发 |
[03:01] | what’s that doing on a blonde woman? | 为什么会出现在金发女人身上 |
[03:03] | Look. | 看 |
[03:07] | Pinpricks of blood behind her earlobes. | 她耳垂后面有零星的血迹 |
[03:10] | These amethyst studs were forced through postmortem. | 这对紫水晶耳钉是死后强行戴上的 |
[03:14] | She didn’t have pierced ears. | 她生前没有打耳洞 |
[03:16] | No, but the killer was determined | 是的 但凶手决意 |
[03:18] | to get the earrings on. | 要让她带上这耳环 |
[03:19] | He wouldn’t settle for an incomplete picture. | 他不能接受不完整的画面 |
[03:22] | She’s not been dressed; she’s been decorated. | 她不是被打扮了 她是被装饰了 |
[03:25] | And every ornament matters. | 而且每件饰品都很重要 |
[03:28] | You think everything she’s wearing | 你认为她穿的每样东西 |
[03:29] | was taken from other women? | 都来自其他女性 |
[03:30] | Not just other women. | 不只是其他女性 |
[03:33] | Other murder victims. | 是其他谋杀受害者 |
[03:35] | If I’m right, this is not just a homicide. | 如果我没错 这不只是一场谋杀 |
[03:39] | This is a serial killer announcing himself. | 这是一个连环杀手的声明 |
[04:19] | For the last five years, | 过去的五年中 |
[04:20] | a serial killer has been preying on women in New York, | 一个连环杀手在纽约 |
[04:22] | in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. | 宾州和新泽西猎杀女性 |
[04:24] | You’ve all been trying to find him. | 你们其实一直都在找他 |
[04:26] | You just didn’t know it. | 只是你们不知道 |
[04:28] | Trenton and Allentown saw multiple women | 特伦顿和艾伦镇在2014年和2016年 |
[04:31] | go missing in 2014 and 2016 respectively. | 分别有多名女性失踪 |
[04:34] | Nobody seemed to think that these disappearances | 没人意识到这些失踪案 |
[04:36] | were orchestrated by the same person. | 都是同一个人策划的 |
[04:38] | Uh, what makes you think they are? | 你为什么觉得是同一人所为 |
[04:40] | He told us. | 是他告诉我们的 |
[04:41] | Last night Maddie Williams | 昨晚麦迪·威廉姆斯 |
[04:44] | was strangled at her home in Brooklyn. | 在布鲁克林的家中被勒死 |
[04:47] | She was found dressed in ten | 她身上有十件 |
[04:50] | individual garments and pieces of jewelry, | 单独的衣服和珠宝 |
[04:52] | and they all seemed to have come from missing women. | 它们似乎都来自失踪的女性 |
[04:55] | All the women | 上面的 |
[04:56] | on this top line, we either have a DNA match | 这些女性 我们要么有DNA匹配 |
[04:59] | or a photo from social media | 要么有社交媒体上的照片 |
[05:02] | where they’re seen wearing something | 她们在照片里穿着威廉姆斯女士 |
[05:03] | Ms. Williams had on. | 身上的服饰 |
[05:05] | We’re still trying to determine | 我们还在调查 |
[05:06] | where the belt, earrings and watch came from. | 腰带 耳环和手表是哪来的 |
[05:09] | It’s possible there’s more victims out there. | 有可能还有更多受害者 |
[05:11] | So, why the coming-out party? | 为什么要这么大张旗鼓 |
[05:13] | Is he planning on picking up the pace? | 他准备加快步伐了吗 |
[05:15] | It’s not unusual for serials to seek police attention. | 连环杀手寻求警方的注意并不罕见 |
[05:19] | Zodiac, Son of Sam, they wrote letters. | 十二宫杀手 萨姆之子 他们会写信 |
[05:21] | This might just be his way of waving at us. | 这可能是他向我们打招呼的方式 |
[05:24] | But my gut tells me we better buckle up for more. | 但我的直觉告诉我我们要做更多准备 |
[05:28] | Well, I’ve been on this three years. | 我负责这些已经三年了 |
[05:29] | I need to see the crime lab reports, | 我需要看到犯罪实验室的报告 |
[05:31] | ’cause I can’t do anything else with what I’ve got. | 仅凭我手头的信息 我什么也做不了 |
[05:32] | You’re gonna get all of it. | 你会拿到所有报告 |
[05:34] | We’re gonna share, and we’re gonna share alike. | 我们会分享 互相分享 |
[05:36] | But let’s be clear– this office is running point. | 但要明确一点 这个办公室是运行点 |
[05:40] | This guy is active here, now. | 这家伙正在这里活动 |
[05:42] | Your bosses, the FBI, we all agree. | 你们的上司 联调局 我们都同意 |
[05:45] | We’re all pulling together on this. | 我们要齐心协力破这个案子 |
[05:48] | So we’ll start with the obvious. | 我们先从简单的开始 |
[05:49] | Does anyone have a prime suspect in any of these disappearances? | 有人对这些失踪案有首要嫌疑人吗 |
[05:59] | – How’d it go? – Well, we had nothing. | -怎么样 -我们之前一无所知 |
[06:01] | Now we have seven times as much nothing. | 现在是七倍的一无所知 |
[06:03] | Well, we’ve got something. | 我们有一点收获 |
[06:06] | Just to be thorough, | 为了确保周全 |
[06:06] | we had the lab check all the DNA samples against closed cases– | 我们让实验室用DNA样本比对了已经结了的案子 |
[06:09] | not just open ones– | 不仅是未结的案件 |
[06:11] | and we got a hit on the strap | 我们得到了一个匹配结果 |
[06:12] | from the watch Ms. Williams was wearing. | 能对应上威廉姆斯女士戴的手表 |
[06:14] | It belonged to Ashley Jenkins. | 它属于艾希莉·詹金斯 |
[06:15] | She was killed in East Rutherford five years ago. | 她于五年前在东卢瑟福被杀 |
[06:18] | She never went missing. | 她没有失踪 |
[06:19] | She was found strangled in her home like Maddie. | 她是像麦迪一样在家被勒死的 |
[06:21] | The case was closed? | 那个案子结了 |
[06:23] | Police in New Jersey collared her husband, Graham. | 新泽西的警察逮捕了她丈夫格雷厄姆 |
[06:26] | A jury convicted him. | 陪审团给他定了罪 |
[06:27] | He’s in prison? | 他在监狱里 |
[06:28] | Has been for four and a half years. | 已经蹲了四年半 |
[06:31] | Mrs. Jenkins would be one of our killer’s first victims. | 詹金斯太太可能是凶手的第一批受害者之一 |
[06:34] | And I think he might have made a rookie mistake, too. | 我觉得他可能还犯了个新手错误 |
[06:36] | There’s reason to believe he got caught in the act. | 有理由相信他被抓了个现行 |
[06:39] | What do you mean? – At the trial, | -什么意思 -在审讯中 |
[06:40] | Graham Jenkins said he came home and found his wife’s body. | 格雷厄姆说他回家看到妻子的尸体 |
[06:43] | There was plastic tubing around her neck– | 她脖子上有一根塑料管 |
[06:45] | again, like Maddie Williams. | 又和麦迪·威廉姆斯一样 |
[06:46] | He said he saw a man running out the back door | 他说他进门的时候看到 |
[06:49] | just as he was walking in. | 一个男人从后门逃走了 |
[06:50] | – He got a look at our guy? – Sounds like it. | -他看到那个人了吗 -听起来是的 |
[06:53] | But no one was interested in his story. | 但没人对他的故事有兴趣 |
[06:54] | – I am. – All right. | -我有 -好了 |
[06:57] | Why don’t you guys see if you can find out whose belt | 你们去查查威廉姆斯女士戴着 |
[06:59] | and earrings Ms. Williams had on. | 谁的腰带和耳环 |
[07:02] | You and I are going to New Jersey. | 你和我要去新泽西了 |
[07:04] | It’s time someone finally listened | 终于有人要听听 |
[07:06] | to what Graham Jenkins has to say. | 格雷厄姆·詹金斯要说什么了 |
[07:12] | How’s Hannah? | 汉娜怎么样 |
[07:15] | She didn’t get much sleep last night. | 她昨晚没怎么睡 |
[07:18] | Paige is looking after her. | 佩吉在照顾她 |
[07:21] | She’s a tough kid. | 她是个坚强的孩子 |
[07:22] | Puts on a brave face, but… | 做出勇敢的表情 但是… |
[07:25] | You’re not fooled. | 你没有被骗到 |
[07:30] | Events like this can be a trigger. | 这种事可能会成为触发器 |
[07:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:35] | It’d be a good idea if she went to a meeting. | 她去参加互助会可能会有帮助 |
[07:39] | How’s your recovery going? | 你恢复得怎么样了 |
[07:42] | Your other one. | 你另外的毛病 |
[07:43] | You don’t look so good. | 你看起来不太好 |
[07:46] | I’ve been dealing with a headache since yesterday, but I’m fine. | 我昨天起就一直头疼 但没什么大碍 |
[07:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:53] | Someone told me once, | 有人告诉过我 |
[07:54] | don’t be fooled by a brave face. | 别被坚强的外表给骗了 |
[07:57] | Captain Gregson? | 格雷森警监 |
[08:04] | That’s… Yeah. | 是的 对 |
[08:07] | The tubing. That’s the same thing | 那个管子 和绕在艾希莉脖子上的 |
[08:08] | that was wrapped around Ashley’s neck. | 是一样的 |
[08:12] | We read the transcripts | 我们看过了 |
[08:13] | from your trial, Mr. Jenkins. | 你的庭审记录 詹金斯先生 |
[08:15] | Is there anything else you can tell us | 关于那个人的长相 |
[08:18] | about what the guy looked like– | 你还有什么能告诉我们的吗 |
[08:19] | the guy who ran from your house? | 那个从你家逃走的人 |
[08:22] | No. Just… | 没了 就是… |
[08:23] | He was tall and white. | 他很高 是白人 |
[08:25] | I think. | 我记得是 |
[08:27] | You’re not sure? | 你不确定吗 |
[08:30] | I think about it all the time. | 我一直都在回想 |
[08:33] | I… don’t want to, but I do. | 我也不想这样 但就是会想 |
[08:36] | I live that moment over and over. | 我重温了那一幕一遍又一遍 |
[08:40] | When I’m asleep, I dream about it. | 睡觉都能梦见 |
[08:42] | Sometimes he’s tall and white. | 有时候他是个高个子白人 |
[08:47] | A lot of times, he’s not. | 但很多时候 他又不是 |
[08:48] | It’s different. | 会不一样 |
[08:51] | At this point, I just don’t know. | 事到如今 我分不清了 |
[08:54] | The fact that this woman was killed the same way– | 这个女人是以同样的手法被杀的… |
[08:56] | do you think that might be enough to reopen my case? | 你们觉得这能让我的案子获得重审吗 |
[09:01] | There’s more than the M.O. | 不只作案手法一样 |
[09:07] | That’s Ashley’s. | 那是艾希莉的 |
[09:11] | Where did you get that? | 你们从哪弄来的 |
[09:12] | Ms. Williams was wearing it. | 威廉姆斯女士当时佩戴着它 |
[09:18] | Mr. Jenkins, | 詹金斯先生 |
[09:19] | we’re going to contact your lawyer, | 我们会联系你的律师 |
[09:20] | we’re going to contact the state’s attorney, | 联系州检察官 |
[09:23] | and tell them what we know. | 把我们知道的情况告诉他们 |
[09:24] | And then we’re gonna find the man who killed your wife. | 然后我们会找出杀死你妻子的凶手 |
[09:32] | There’s something else you should know. | 还有件事你们应该知道 |
[09:33] | He-he wrote to me. | 他给我写过信 |
[09:35] | The killer– he wrote me a letter. | 那个凶手 他给我写了一封信 |
[09:37] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[09:38] | Uh, two years ago. | 两年前 |
[09:40] | He didn’t sign it, of course, but it was from him. | 当然 他没有署名 但确实是他写的 |
[09:43] | It said, you were never meant to take the fall. | 信上说 本不该让你承担后果 |
[09:47] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[09:48] | – That’s all it said. – You still have it? | -就这些 -你还留着吗 |
[09:51] | My lawyer does. | 在我律师那 |
[09:53] | He tried to get me a new trial, | 他想给我争取一次新的庭审 |
[09:54] | but they said it’s not proof of anything. | 但他们说这不能证明什么 |
[09:56] | They said I need proof. | 他们说我需要证据 |
[09:58] | Then we’ll find some. | 我们会找到证据的 |
[10:01] | They’re ours. No question about it. | 这是我们家的 毫无疑问 |
[10:04] | They’re also really tiny. | 它们也非常小 |
[10:06] | I can’t believe you tracked these | 不敢相信你们能 |
[10:08] | all the way back to my store. | 查到是在我家店里买的 |
[10:09] | Yeah, it wasn’t easy. | 不容易啊 |
[10:11] | We’re hoping it’ll be worth it. | 希望功夫没有白费 |
[10:12] | We want to identify everyone | 我们想确认所有 |
[10:13] | who ever bought a pair of those. | 买过这对耳钉的人的身份 |
[10:16] | You said you’re investigating a homicide? | 你说你们是来调查一起凶杀案的 |
[10:19] | Is it the serial killer thing I saw on the news? | 是新闻里报道的那个连环杀人案吗 |
[10:22] | Did these belong to someone he killed? | 这是哪个受害者的东西吗 |
[10:25] | All we can say at the moment | 现在我们只能说 |
[10:26] | is that the case is very important. | 这个案子非常重要 |
[10:28] | That’s why we want everything you’ve got | 所以我们想知道所有 |
[10:30] | on your customers, all your sales records. | 贵店客户的信息 你们所有的销售记录 |
[10:32] | Yeah, I-I wish I could help, but we’re pretty Stone Age here. | 好吧 我很希望能帮上忙 但我们店很原始 |
[10:37] | This is, like, my personal computer. | 只有我的私人电脑 |
[10:40] | We don’t have a great inventory system | 我们没有很完善的库存系统 |
[10:42] | or a way to track repeat customers or anything. | 或是追踪回头客的工具 |
[10:45] | You do take credit cards, though. | 你这里还是能刷信用卡的吧 |
[10:46] | Those records might have | 这些刷卡记录 |
[10:48] | the kind of information we’re looking for. | 可能有我们需要的信息 |
[10:50] | You’re welcome to everything we’ve got. | 只要我有 我都乐意提供 |
[10:52] | But a lot of our sales are cash, and… | 但我们大部分销售都是现金支付 而且… |
[10:56] | those… | 这些 |
[10:58] | they’re a mess. | 都很乱 |
[11:01] | On the plus side, I’ve only got two employees. | 不过好消息是 我只有两名店员 |
[11:03] | You should talk to them. | 你们应该和他们聊聊 |
[11:04] | They both worked here when we sold those earrings. | 这些耳环卖出去时他们都在 |
[11:06] | They might remember something. | 他们可能记得什么 |
[11:08] | Here. | 给 |
[11:09] | They might remember all the people | 他们会记得所有 |
[11:11] | who ever bought these earrings? | 购买过这些耳环的人吗 |
[11:12] | Well, we only sold like six pair, and they went quick. | 我们只卖出了六对这种耳环 而且卖得很快 |
[11:16] | I got them from this really cool designer up in Albany. | 我是从奥尔巴尼一个很酷的设计师那儿进的 |
[11:19] | We got them in… | 我们是在… |
[11:20] | it was last Thanksgiving. | 是上次的感恩节时进的货 |
[11:22] | I remember because I wanted the designer | 我记得是因为我想让设计师 |
[11:24] | to make more for the holiday rush, | 做得更适合假期热潮一些 |
[11:26] | but she was too busy. | 但她太忙了 |
[11:27] | I don’t suppose you still have | 我猜你没有留着 |
[11:28] | the security footage from back then? | 那时候的监控录像吧 |
[11:30] | I don’t have anything from last week. | 我连上周的都没有 |
[11:32] | We reuse the tapes to save money. | 我们会覆盖录像来省钱 |
[11:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:40] | You’ve been busy. | 你还挺忙的 |
[11:42] | Decorating. Not deducing. | 忙着装饰 没有推理 |
[11:44] | I had hoped that one of these mundane horror stories | 我还希望这些平庸的恐怖故事里边有一个 |
[11:46] | would provide a handhold, | 能提供什么线索 |
[11:48] | but so far all I’ve encountered | 但目前为止我遇到的 |
[11:49] | is subpar paperwork. | 只有低质的文字作品 |
[11:51] | There’s been one promising oddity. | 有一个比较有料的怪事 |
[11:57] | You were never meant to take the fall. | 本不该让你承担后果 |
[11:59] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[12:00] | Graham Jenkins received it in prison. | 格雷厄姆·詹金斯在监狱里收到的 |
[12:02] | He believes it’s from the man who killed his wife. | 他认为是杀了他妻子的人寄的 |
[12:04] | Of course, it wasn’t signed, | 当然 没有署名 |
[12:06] | and it was so woefully mishandled | 而且很遗憾地被不当处理了 |
[12:07] | that there’s no chance of forensic analysis | 所以法医完全没有办法 |
[12:10] | revealing the author’s identity. | 分析出作者的身份 |
[12:12] | If it is genuine, | 如果是真的 |
[12:13] | if the killer did send it, | 如果真是杀手寄的 |
[12:14] | it was likely to torment Mr. Jenkins. | 那很可能是为了折磨詹金斯先生 |
[12:17] | What intrigued me was the postmark. | 让我感兴趣的是邮戳 |
[12:20] | It was sent from Vietnam. | 是从越南寄出的 |
[12:22] | There’s nothing here to suggest a South Asian connection, | 这里没有什么能与南亚联系上的 |
[12:24] | but I could be just missing it. | 但可能是我没注意到 |
[12:26] | Do you have any better reason for optimism? | 你还有其他能让人乐观的理由吗 |
[12:29] | Not really. | 没有 |
[12:30] | The belt that Maddie was wearing | 麦迪戴的那个腰带 |
[12:31] | came from a homeless woman in Hoboken. | 来自霍普肯的一个流浪汉 |
[12:34] | So far, his victim profile includes prostitutes, teachers, | 目前为止 他的受害者包括妓女 教师 |
[12:38] | addicts, college students. | 吸毒者 大学生 |
[12:39] | This man does not discriminate. | 这人可真是无差别行凶 |
[12:41] | It suggests that killing is more about sport | 这意味着杀人更多是一种运动 |
[12:43] | than it is a rage against a certain type. | 而不是对某一类人有怒气 |
[12:46] | There wasn’t even an open police file on this. | 这里都没有警察的公开报告 |
[12:48] | Just some social worker’s report. | 只有一些社区服务者的报告 |
[12:50] | Probably a dead end. | 估计是条死路 |
[12:51] | Any progress with the earrings? | 耳环有什么进展了吗 |
[12:53] | Um, they came from a little shop in Williamsburg. | 它们来自威廉斯堡的一个小商店 |
[12:56] | The owner wasn’t much help, but I pulled security footage | 店主没什么帮助 但我从沿街那里 |
[12:59] | from a bank down the block that had exterior cameras. | 有外置摄像头的银行获得了监控录像 |
[13:03] | It’s a long shot, but if the earrings were not a gift, | 几率不大 但如果耳环不是礼物 |
[13:07] | and if she walked past the bank, | 而她走过了银行的话 |
[13:08] | we may be able to use facial recognition software | 我们也许可以用面部识别系统 |
[13:11] | to run the footage against missing persons cases. | 在失踪人口案件中进行匹配 |
[13:14] | So we could end up with another thin file | 这样我们就又能收获一小叠 |
[13:16] | of stale police work to pointlessly put on my walls. | 陈腐的警察工作文件 贴在我无意义的墙上 |
[13:20] | There has got to be a pattern here somewhere. | 这里肯定有某种模式可循 |
[13:21] | I just don’t know if we’re going to find it tonight. | 我只是不知道我们今晚能不能找出来 |
[13:27] | When’s the last time you slept? | 你上一次睡觉是什么时候 |
[13:29] | Night before last. | 前前晚 |
[13:30] | And that headache you’ve been fighting? | 你一直在对抗的头痛呢 |
[13:32] | That’s worse. | 更糟了 |
[13:34] | Unrelated, I’m sure. | 两者无关 对吧 |
[13:36] | I’ll rest when I find this man. | 我找到这个人就会休息 |
[13:37] | I want to find him, too, but we have to pace ourselves. | 我也想找到他 但我们得合理安排时间 |
[13:40] | I’ll retire to my sensory deprivation chamber | 我会进入我的感官剥夺水箱 |
[13:42] | for one hour– that’s it. | 待一个小时 就这样 |
[13:44] | I’ll go through the footage. | 我去查看录像 |
[13:44] | If anything jumps out, I’ll come and get you. | 如果发现了什么 我去找你 |
[14:07] | You’re wearing the same clothes. | 你还穿着同样的衣服 |
[14:10] | You never did get into the tank, did you? | 你根本没进那个水箱 对吧 |
[14:14] | Instead, you came up here to scrub through security footage | 相反 你来到这里在那些显示器上 |
[14:17] | on these monitors, which we both know | 查看监控录像 我们都知道 |
[14:19] | is bad for your PCS. | 这对你的脑震荡后综合征不好 |
[14:21] | – I found her. – Who? | -我找到她了 -谁 |
[14:23] | The woman who bought the earrings. | 买了耳环的女人 |
[14:29] | I don’t see a bag from the jewelry store. | 我没有看到珠宝店的袋子 |
[14:32] | It must be in her purse or her pocket, because that’s her. | 肯定是在手包或是兜里 因为这就是她 |
[14:35] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[14:36] | Because I’ve seen her before. | 因为我之前见过她 |
[14:40] | So have you. | 你也见过 |
[14:41] | Her name is Polly Kenner. | 她叫波莉·肯纳 |
[14:44] | Michael asked me to look into her disappearance last month. | 迈克上个月找我调查她的失踪案 |
[14:47] | I thought she’d run away. | 我以为她逃跑了 |
[14:50] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[15:39] | Hi. What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[15:40] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[15:42] | Okay. Come on in. | 好 进来吧 |
[15:51] | I should begin with an apology. | 我应该先道个歉 |
[15:54] | For what? Not returning a text? | 为了什么 没有回短信吗 |
[15:56] | No. I, um… I’m here about the, uh… | 不 我来是为了 |
[15:58] | the case you asked me to look into: | 你要我调查的那个案子 |
[16:00] | the disappearance of Polly Kenner. | 波莉·肯纳的失踪案件 |
[16:04] | I should have paid it closer attention. | 我应该更关注这件事的 |
[16:06] | There’s been a development. | 有进展了 |
[16:11] | What’s up? | 什么进展 |
[16:13] | Too early to say for certain, | 现在下定论还太早 |
[16:16] | but I think she might be dead. | 但我觉得她可能已经死了 |
[16:18] | What? | 什么 |
[16:20] | What do you mean, you think? | 你觉得是什么意思 |
[16:22] | A woman was murdered two nights ago in Brooklyn. | 两天前在布鲁克林有一个女人被谋杀了 |
[16:24] | She, um… | 她 |
[16:26] | she was dressed in clothing | 她身上穿的衣服 |
[16:28] | taken from several different missing women, | 属于多个不同的失踪女人 |
[16:30] | including one known murder victim. | 包括一名已确认被谋杀的受害者 |
[16:33] | And the earrings that she was wearing were Polly’s. | 而她戴的耳环曾经是波莉的 |
[16:51] | Do you have any idea who did it? | 你有想法会是谁干的吗 |
[16:52] | No, not yet. | 还不清楚 |
[16:55] | As I said… I’m, uh… | 就像我说的 我 |
[16:58] | sorry that I dismissed your, uh… your earlier worries | 很抱歉没有重视你之前 |
[17:00] | that something like this might have happened. | 对可能出现这种情况的担忧 |
[17:02] | And I know it’s late in coming, | 我知道现在已经迟了 |
[17:03] | but this case has my undivided attention now, | 但我现在会全身心投入这个案子了 |
[17:07] | and I will find whoever’s responsible. | 而且我会找到凶手 |
[17:10] | Can you just, um, keep me posted on how it’s going? | 你能 随时通知我调查的进展吗 |
[17:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:16] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[17:33] | So? | 怎么样 |
[17:35] | Yeah, he did it. | 没错 是他干的 |
[17:37] | Not a doubt in my mind. | 我深信不疑 |
[17:40] | Sherlock was looking for this woman last month. | 夏洛克上个月就在寻找这个女人 |
[17:43] | And the guy he thinks killed her, he’s a friend? | 而他认为杀了她的人 是他的一个朋友 |
[17:46] | No. Michael is someone he just knows from the program. | 不 迈克只是他最近在项目中认识的人 |
[17:49] | Well, this guy, he knows Sherlock works for the police, | 这个人 他知道夏洛克为警局工作 |
[17:51] | ’cause Sherlock talked about it at meetings. | 因为夏洛克在互助会上提及过 |
[17:53] | He dangled this stuff under Sherlock’s nose, | 他就在夏洛克眼皮底下犯案 |
[17:55] | only Sherlock doesn’t bite. | 只是夏洛克没有上钩 |
[17:57] | So, the next time he strikes, he does it closer to home. | 所以 接下来他选择了更靠近我们的作案地点 |
[18:00] | He murders my daughter’s roommate | 他杀害了我女儿的室友 |
[18:02] | to make sure he’s got our attention. | 来确保自己引起了我们的注意 |
[18:05] | Is that about the long and short of it? | 大概就是这样吗 |
[18:07] | We think he must have dug into Sherlock’s life | 我们认为他肯定深入调查了夏洛克的生活 |
[18:09] | until he found someone he was drawn to. | 直到他被某个人吸引了 |
[18:10] | Guy must be a hell of an actor to | 这家伙肯定是个相当不错的演员 |
[18:12] | fool your partner like that. | 才能这样愚弄你的搭档 |
[18:14] | We think he fooled a lot of people, | 我们觉得他愚弄了很多人 |
[18:16] | including police in three different states. | 包括三个不同州的警察 |
[18:17] | The important thing now is that we’re onto him. | 现在最重要的是我们已经在调查他了 |
[18:20] | If we want to lock this guy up, | 如果我们想逮捕他 |
[18:21] | we’re gonna need a lot more. | 现在这些可远远不够 |
[18:23] | Asking a detective to look into the disappearance | 请一名侦探来调查 |
[18:25] | of someone he claimed was a friend | 他宣称是自己朋友的失踪案件 |
[18:27] | doesn’t prove anything. | 并不能证明任何事 |
[18:28] | Probably makes him look less guilty. | 可能还让他的嫌疑减轻了 |
[18:30] | Sherlock’s at home right now. | 夏洛克现在在家里 |
[18:32] | He’s calling everyone he knows in the program. | 他在打电话给所有他在项目里认识的人 |
[18:34] | If Michael has spoken to any of them, | 如果迈克跟任何人透露过什么 |
[18:36] | confessed any urges, we might get some traction. | 坦白过任何自己的欲望 也许我们就能牵制住他 |
[18:39] | Marcus in the loop yet? | 马库斯参与进来了吗 |
[18:40] | He’s sifting through the files. | 他在筛选文档 |
[18:41] | He’s trying to make connections. | 尝试建立起关系网 |
[18:43] | So far, this is all we’ve got on Michael. | 目前我们掌握的信息就这么多 |
[18:50] | This guy drives a GTI? | 这家伙开的是一辆大众 |
[18:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:54] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[18:56] | We got to talk to Hannah right now. | 我们得马上和汉娜谈谈 |
[19:01] | 布鲁克林区圣瓦雷特992号 大众汽车 | |
[19:02] | That’s the guy that hit my car. | 这就是撞了我车的那个人 |
[19:04] | It was parked on the street | 当时车停在路边 |
[19:05] | in front of my place. He clipped it. | 在我家门口 他撞了上来 |
[19:07] | Hannah called me, asked me if I had a repair guy I liked. | 汉娜打电话问我有没有靠谱的修车师傅 |
[19:10] | She said the car that hit hers was a GTI. | 她说撞了她的那辆车是一辆大众 |
[19:13] | Maddie saw him leaving a note on my windshield. | 麦迪看见他在我的挡风玻璃上留纸条 |
[19:15] | She talked to him. | 她和他说了话 |
[19:18] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[19:19] | We exchanged insurance information. | 我们交换了保险信息 |
[19:21] | He texted me the next day. | 第二天他发了短信给我 |
[19:23] | Offered to pay for the repairs out of pocket, and… | 提出要赔偿修理费用 然后 |
[19:27] | and then he asked me out. | 然后他约我出去 |
[19:28] | He what? | 什么 |
[19:29] | It was just supposed to be coffee, but… | 本来只是去喝杯咖啡 但是 |
[19:32] | that’s where I was when Maddie… | 麦迪遇害时我就是去赴约了 |
[19:38] | I went to meet him. | 我去见他了 |
[19:42] | But he texted me, and he told me he couldn’t make it. | 但他发短信说他不能来了 |
[19:46] | That must have been when he was at the house. | 那时候他一定在你们的房子里 |
[19:50] | Oh, you-you didn’t know. | 你事先并不知情 |
[19:52] | I mean, sweetie, you couldn’t have known. | 亲爱的 你没法预料到会发生这样的事 |
[19:56] | What if I call him? | 如果我打电话给他呢 |
[19:58] | Ask him for another date? I could wear a wire, | 再约他出去一次 我可以戴窃听器 |
[20:00] | see if I can get him to say anything. | 看看我能让他说出些什么 |
[20:02] | To tell you the truth, Hannah, | 说实话 汉娜 |
[20:03] | we already have someone who’s close to him. | 我们已经有一个跟他很亲近的人了 |
[20:05] | Who? | 谁 |
[20:06] | It’s a long story, | 说来话长 |
[20:08] | but keeping it need-to-know for right now. | 但现在知道有这个人就够了 |
[20:10] | And Joan is right. We’ve already got our in. | 乔恩是对的 我们已经找到了切入点 |
[20:13] | If we decide we need something more, | 如果我们觉得还需要更多 |
[20:14] | you’ll be the first to know. | 会第一时间通知你 |
[20:18] | Can you excuse us for a few minutes? | 我们能先失陪一下吗 |
[20:32] | So, you think Hannah’s positive I.D. | 你觉得汉娜的身份指认 |
[20:34] | will get us a warrant so we can look into Michael? | 能帮我们搞到一张调查迈克的搜查令吗 |
[20:37] | Oh, it’s enough to make me want | 足够让我有杀他的冲动了 |
[20:38] | to murder the guy, but get a warrant? | 但很难搞到搜查令 |
[20:40] | He shopped the Kenner case to Sherlock, | 他给夏洛克透露了肯纳的案子 |
[20:42] | and then he started circling Maddie and Hannah. | 接着又开始接近汉娜和麦迪 |
[20:44] | He has a clean record, a good job, | 他没有犯罪记录 有一份好工作 |
[20:46] | no demonstrable connection | 和其他十起公开案件 |
[20:48] | to the ten other open cases out there. | 都没有明显的联系 |
[20:50] | I’ll try to find a friendly judge, | 我会去找个好说话的法官 |
[20:52] | but I’m telling you right now, we’re gonna need more. | 但我现在就告诉你 我们需要更多证据 |
[21:00] | You’re decorating again? | 你又在装修了吗 |
[21:02] | Wallpaper’s a little better. | 还是用墙纸好点 |
[21:06] | So, none of our mutual acquaintances in recovery | 我们在康复小组的其他组员 |
[21:08] | had a harsh word to say about Michael. | 全都没说迈克的坏话 |
[21:11] | So I sought out his financials, | 我查了他过去十年的 |
[21:12] | as well as his cell phone and Internet metadata, | 经济情况 |
[21:14] | for the last ten years. | 还有手机和上网记录 |
[21:17] | I know for a fact that we haven’t gotten a warrant yet, | 我知道我们还没拿到搜查令 |
[21:19] | so where did that come from? | 所以这些信息是从哪来的 |
[21:21] | Our hacker friends at Everyone. | 我们在人人的黑客朋友找的 |
[21:23] | They may be a loose coalition | 他们或许是一个不怎么团结的 |
[21:24] | of basement-dwelling anarchists, | 无政府主义的地下组织 |
[21:26] | but they’re no fans of serial killers. | 但他们都很讨厌连环杀手 |
[21:28] | Would you like to know what it cost? | 你想知道代价是什么吗 |
[21:30] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[21:31] | Do I have to shave your head again? | 我又得帮你剃头了吗 |
[21:33] | Nothing. | 什么都不用做 |
[21:35] | They forewent my ritual humiliation | 他们放弃了对我的羞辱仪式 |
[21:37] | and provided this gratis. | 免费提供了这些数据 |
[21:38] | It was almost enough to restore my faith in humanity. | 差点让我对人性重新产生希望 |
[21:43] | Give me the highlights. | 跟我说重点 |
[21:45] | Michael was on a business trip to Da Nang | 迈克曾去越南岘港市出差 |
[21:48] | the same month that Graham Jenkins | 就在格雷厄姆·詹金斯收到那封 |
[21:50] | received a letter of apology from Vietnam. | 来自越南的道歉信当月 |
[21:54] | I see that you circled a lot of his credit card activity here. | 我看到你圈出了很多他的信用卡消费记录 |
[21:57] | Those transactions correspond to dates and towns | 这些记录上的时间地点和那些女人 |
[22:00] | where women went missing. | 失踪时的信息相符 |
[22:02] | You know, I would feel a lot more optimistic about this | 如果你不是非法取得的这些信息 |
[22:04] | if you had not obtained all of this illegally. | 我会对此感到乐观得多 |
[22:06] | Even if I hadn’t, matching his travel itinerary | 就算我不是非法得来的 将他的行程表 |
[22:09] | to the crimes would not be enough. | 和罪案信息相匹配也远远不够 |
[22:11] | That’s just intellectual onanism– | 这些只是自我安慰 |
[22:13] | stroking our own suspicions | 证明了我们的怀疑 |
[22:15] | without actually nailing him to the wall. | 却不能真的给他定罪 |
[22:17] | And yet… | 然而… |
[22:18] | We know the proof we need exists. | 我们知道我们需要的证据是存在的 |
[22:20] | He keeps trophies from his victims. | 他会从被害人身上收集战利品 |
[22:24] | And I doubt he used all of his stash | 我怀疑他没有把它们都用来 |
[22:26] | to dress up Maddie Williams. | 打扮麦迪·威廉姆斯 |
[22:29] | If you could briefly set aside | 如果你能暂时放下 |
[22:30] | your objections to extrajudicial searches, | 对于不合法调查的偏见 |
[22:33] | perhaps we can go find the rest. | 我们或许能找到剩下的那些 |
[22:37] | You said that Michael goes to the gym every night. | 你说迈克每晚都会去健身房 |
[22:40] | It’s been two hours, and his car is still parked outside. | 已经两个小时了 他的车还停在外面 |
[22:47] | Your headache’s back? | 你又头疼了吗 |
[22:51] | Did you bring your gabapentin with you? | 你带了加巴喷丁吗 |
[22:53] | I did not. | 没有 |
[22:55] | Okay. I’m gonna take you home. | 好吧 我先送你回家 |
[22:56] | We’re gonna get some. | 我们去拿一点 |
[22:57] | No, Watson. | 不 华生 |
[22:58] | No, this is a bad idea. | 不 这样不行 |
[23:00] | You look like you’re dying. | 你看起来都快死了 |
[23:01] | There isn’t any at home, either. | 家里也没有药 |
[23:03] | Your scrip was for 90 days. | 你的处方是90天的 |
[23:07] | You threw it out. | 你把药扔了 |
[23:08] | It was affecting my work. | 它在影响我的工作 |
[23:10] | And your headaches aren’t? | 你的头痛就不影响吗 |
[23:11] | Listen. | 听着 |
[23:13] | This man… | 这个人… |
[23:15] | this man caught me in a moment of weakness. | 这个人撞见了我脆弱的时候 |
[23:18] | And since then, I’ve sat across tables from him. | 从那以后 我跟他一起吃过饭 |
[23:21] | I’ve been to meetings with him. | 我还跟他一起去互助会 |
[23:23] | He’s been to our home. | 他还来过我们家 |
[23:27] | I am not going to let him take another life. | 我不会让他再杀一个人 |
[23:36] | Fine. You want to see this thing through? | 好吧 你想撑过去吗 |
[23:39] | There’s a pharmacy around the corner. | 街角有个药房 |
[23:41] | I’m going to go fill your scrip. | 我去帮你开药 |
[23:42] | You’re going back on gabapentin tonight. | 你今晚开始要重新吃加巴喷丁 |
[23:45] | I’ll be back in ten minutes. | 我十分钟就回来 |
[24:02] | I thought she would never leave. | 我还以为她不会走了呢 |
[24:20] | I can’t take your call at the moment, | 我现在无法接你的电话 |
[24:21] | so please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[24:48] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[24:50] | What’d you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[24:52] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[24:53] | So, why am I in a hospital? | 那为什么我在医院里 |
[24:56] | You were in the car. You lunged at me. | 你在车里 向我扑过来 |
[24:58] | You passed out. You’re in bad shape. | 你昏倒了 状态很不好 |
[25:01] | You’re better now. | 你现在好多了 |
[25:03] | Take it easy. | 放松 |
[25:04] | If you hurt Watson… | 如果你伤害华生 |
[25:05] | She’s fine. I didn’t even come up | 她没事 她走开之后 |
[25:07] | to the car until she had walked away. | 我才走近车子 |
[25:09] | She kept texting you, so… | 她一直给你发信息 |
[25:11] | I finally replied with one: | 我最后回复了一条 |
[25:14] | 我很好 尽快联系你 | |
[25:14] | All is well. Be in touch soon. | 我很好 尽快联系你 |
[25:19] | So, I lost consciousness, so you drove me here? | 所以我昏倒了 你就送我到这里了吗 |
[25:22] | Sherlock… you have to believe me. | 夏洛克 你得相信我 |
[25:25] | When I asked you to look into Polly Kenner, I meant it. | 我让你调查波莉·肯纳时 我是认真的 |
[25:30] | I thought it would do you good. | 我以为会对你有好处 |
[25:32] | And what about the dozen or so | 那在她之前 |
[25:33] | other women that came before her? | 那十几个女人呢 |
[25:36] | They for my benefit as well, were they? | 她们也是为我好 是吧 |
[25:40] | No. | 不 |
[25:42] | They were for mine. | 她们是为了我 |
[25:46] | You could say you had a hand in it, | 你可以说你也是一部分原因 |
[25:48] | but for a long time, I’ve had these urges. | 但很久以来 我都有这种冲动 |
[25:53] | Things that I knew were wrong. | 我明知是错的事情 |
[25:54] | Things that I knew were bad. | 我明知是不好的事情 |
[25:56] | But it hurt not to do them. | 但不付诸行动就很痛苦 |
[25:59] | That’s how I became a heroin addict. | 所以我才对海洛因上了瘾 |
[26:03] | And that was worse– much worse. | 那更可怕 可怕得多 |
[26:06] | So I joined the program. | 所以我加入了这个项目 |
[26:08] | The rest is like I told you. | 剩下的我都告诉你了 |
[26:11] | One night I was at a meeting, and I heard you share. | 一天晚上我参加了互助会 听到你的分享 |
[26:15] | And I began to focus on my work, | 我就开始沉心于工作了 |
[26:19] | use it to stay clean. | 利用工作远离毒品 |
[26:23] | I just never told you what my work was. | 我只是从未告诉过你我的工作是什么 |
[26:29] | You know, it’s funny. | 很有趣 |
[26:31] | You may be the only person | 可能只有你 |
[26:33] | who can really understand that… | 能真正理解 |
[26:36] | it’s not the work that motivates you to stay clean. | 让你远离毒品的不是工作 |
[26:41] | Like, when you kick heroin, you wonder | 就像 当你戒断海洛因时 |
[26:42] | if you’ll ever have that feeling again. | 你会想还会不会有这种感觉 |
[26:45] | You know, that… itch | 你懂的 那种 |
[26:48] | that you can’t wait to scratch. | 迫不及待想去抓的痒 |
[26:51] | That’s what those women were for me. | 那些女人对我的意义也是一样 |
[26:53] | That’s what they gave me back. | 这就是她们提供给我的 |
[26:57] | And it worked. | 而且很有效果 |
[26:59] | For a while. | 有一段时间如此 |
[27:00] | Not anymore? | 现在不行了吗 |
[27:02] | Getting away with murder is an incredible feeling. | 逃脱谋杀罪可是无与伦比的感受 |
[27:08] | But it got easy. | 但越来越容易了 |
[27:11] | A few months back, I began to want to use again, | 几个月前 我又想吸食了 |
[27:14] | so I figured I needed to up the stakes. | 所以我想我要加大赌注 |
[27:17] | So, is that where I come in? | 所以你就找了我吗 |
[27:19] | You actually called me. | 其实是你打给我的 |
[27:20] | I had my hands full with Polly. | 我当时正忙着处理波莉 |
[27:23] | You just popped up on my phone, | 你突然出现在手机上 |
[27:26] | and it clicked. | 完美契合 |
[27:29] | We could help each other. | 我们可以互相帮助 |
[27:32] | If you really want to test yourself, | 如果你真想考验自己 |
[27:33] | why don’t you tell me where you disposed of her? | 不如告诉我你把她丢在哪了吧 |
[27:35] | We can see how well you covered your tracks. | 我们可以看看你毁尸灭迹做得怎样 |
[27:38] | No, you-you’re not getting it. | 不 不会告诉你的 |
[27:40] | This isn’t about the work that got me through in the past. | 这和过去支撑我的工作无关 |
[27:46] | I need this now, Sherlock. | 我现在需要这些 夏洛克 |
[27:50] | So do you. | 你也一样 |
[27:52] | I mean, you’ve been struggling, obviously, | 我是说 你显然也在挣扎 |
[27:54] | and I… I know you’ve been thinking about using lately. | 而我 我知道你近来一直想复吸 |
[28:00] | We may be completely different people, | 我们可能是完全不同的人 |
[28:03] | but we share one very big thing in common. | 但我们有一大共同点 |
[28:10] | Please take care of yourself. | 拜托照顾好你自己 |
[28:15] | We need each other. | 我们需要彼此 |
[28:28] | You should go lie down. Try and sleep. | 你应该去躺会 试试睡觉 |
[28:30] | I think I’ve been unconscious enough for one day. | 我觉得今天已经昏迷够了 |
[28:32] | You were abducted by a serial killer. | 你被连环杀手绑走了 |
[28:34] | You’re lucky to be alive. | 你能活着已经很幸运了 |
[28:36] | Actually, according to your medical chart, you barely are. | 实际上根据你的医检结果 你差点活不下来 |
[28:38] | You’d be strapped to a hospital bed in St. Bede’s right now | 如果不是我认识内科主任 |
[28:40] | if I didn’t know their head of internal medicine. | 你现在已经被捆在圣彼得医院的床上了 |
[28:42] | I understand that, but I… | 我明白 但我 |
[28:43] | Your blood pressure and heart rate are way up. | 你的血压和心率高得离谱 |
[28:45] | Your cortisol levels are awful. | 你的皮质醇激素量很糟糕 |
[28:47] | You’re not just suffering from PCS. | 你不仅有脑震荡后综合征 |
[28:49] | This is clinical fatigue now. | 现在这是临床疲劳 |
[28:50] | I told you what Michael said. | 我把迈克说的告诉你了 |
[28:52] | He thinks he’s playing some kind of game with you. | 他觉得他在和你玩某种游戏 |
[28:53] | I don’t even know why you’re engaging with him. | 我不懂你为什么要配合他 |
[28:56] | Listen, you’re making terrible decisions right now | 听着 你在做一些很糟的决定 |
[28:58] | because you’re not thinking clearly. | 因为你脑子不清楚 |
[28:59] | But I am, and I’m telling you– | 可我很清醒 我告诉你 |
[29:01] | you have to get better to be better. | 你身体好了才能做得更好 |
[29:04] | You’re right about all that. | 你说的都对 |
[29:07] | But Michael didn’t just tell me why he was doing | 但是迈克不只告诉了我 |
[29:08] | what he’s doing. He also said | 他为什么做这些 他还说了 |
[29:11] | that I was on the phone with him | 他跟我打电话时 |
[29:12] | when he had his hands full with Polly Kenner. | 正忙着埋波莉·肯纳 |
[29:16] | It was a slip. | 他说漏嘴了 |
[29:18] | He’s given us something to work with. | 他给了我们能往下查的线索 |
[29:20] | So help me finish this. | 所以 帮我了结这事吧 |
[29:26] | And, finally, D3-A25, | 最后 D3-A25 |
[29:30] | A6-1b6 A6-1b6. | |
[29:39] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:40] | Even in my present state, | 就算我现在状态不好 |
[29:41] | I’m able to recognize my own phone number and read out loud. | 我也能看清并大声读出我的电话号码 |
[29:45] | Then this one’s weird. | 那就很奇怪了 |
[29:47] | It was the first call between you and Michael? | 这是你和迈克第一次通电话吗 |
[29:49] | I don’t recall the date, | 我不记得具体日期了 |
[29:51] | but unless his metadata’s been manipulated, | 但除非他的元数据被破坏了 |
[29:53] | that’s correct. | 否则就没错 |
[29:56] | The cell tower that connected you | 连接你和迈克的手机信号塔 |
[29:57] | on Michael’s end was out in Willowbrook. | 在威洛布鲁克 |
[30:00] | Polly Kenner didn’t work out in Staten Island, did she? | 波莉·肯纳不在斯坦顿岛工作吧 |
[30:02] | No. When I looked into her disappearance, | 不在 当我调查她失踪一事时 |
[30:04] | her entire existence revolved around | 她的整个生活痕迹都在 |
[30:05] | a ten-block area in Greenpoint. | 以绿点区为中心的十个街区范围内 |
[30:08] | Then I guess this one is probably not related. | 那我觉得这个可能就没什么联系了 |
[30:10] | Again, he said he had his hands full | 再说一遍 他说我打电话的时候 |
[30:12] | with Polly Kenner when I called. | 他正在埋波莉·肯纳 |
[30:16] | This is the only time we spoke | 这是唯一一次我们通话时 |
[30:17] | when he wasn’t in a dense, urban area. | 他不在人口密集的市区 |
[30:20] | What if he was in these woods, burying her? | 如果他把她埋在这些树林里了呢 |
[30:23] | One cell tower | 一座信号塔 |
[30:24] | is not enough to triangulate his precise position. | 不足以三角定位他的具体位置 |
[30:27] | I’ve been in the man’s office. | 我去过他的办公室 |
[30:28] | I can tell you that each of these calls | 我可以告诉你 |
[30:30] | is routed near a construction project | 这里的每座信号塔 |
[30:32] | his firm is working on. | 都在他们公司负责的建筑项目附近 |
[30:34] | You really think he’d pick a spot he could be linked to? | 你真觉得他会选一个追查到他身上的地方 |
[30:37] | Where would you bury a dead body? | 你会把尸体埋在哪里 |
[30:38] | Somewhere you’ve never been before | 你从没去过的地方 |
[30:39] | or somewhere you knew you wouldn’t be disturbed? | 还是你知道不会被打扰的地方 |
[30:51] | Hey, can I help you, fellas? | 有什么事吗 |
[30:53] | You the boss here? | 你是这里的老板吗 |
[30:55] | Captain Gregson, NYPD. | 格雷森警监 纽约警局 |
[30:57] | Tell the guys to knock it off with the saw. | 让他们把电锯停下 |
[30:59] | – You’re spooking the dogs. – Hey, Terry. | -你们吓到警犬了 -泰瑞 |
[31:04] | Listen, whatever this is, | 听着 不管你们要干什么 |
[31:06] | my crew’s a good bunch. | 我的团队都是好人 |
[31:07] | I mean, I’m not sure | 虽然我不确定 |
[31:08] | everybody’s got their I’s dotted on their paperwork… | 所有人的身份都没问题 |
[31:09] | This isn’t anything like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[31:12] | Why you got dogs on my job site? | 为什么要带狗来我们的工地 |
[31:14] | Your guys aren’t the only people who have access to this place. | 不只你们有权限进入这个地方 |
[31:18] | Or to these woods. | 或这片树林 |
[31:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:30] | Do me a favor. Stick around, all right? | 帮个忙 别乱走 行吗 |
[31:32] | Everything from here to the expressway is in bounds. | 从这里到公路都是搜查范围 |
[31:35] | So go slow. Let’s take it east to west. | 仔细查 从东往西查 |
[31:38] | Got something. | 这里有东西 |
[31:41] | That didn’t take long. | 这也太快了 |
[31:50] | You gotta be kidding me. | 这也太扯了 |
[31:53] | I want this whole area processed. | 这片地方都给我仔细查 |
[31:58] | He was here. | 他来过这里 |
[32:03] | They didn’t find any fingerprints? | 他们没找到任何指纹 |
[32:04] | There weren’t any. | 没有指纹 |
[32:06] | Whoever buried it wiped it clean. | 埋这个的人擦得很干净 |
[32:08] | And CSU didn’t collect any DNA samples? | 鉴证组没有收集到任何DNA |
[32:11] | We took home plenty of dirt. | 我们带回来了很多土 |
[32:12] | The lab’s gonna run some tests, | 实验室会进行检测 |
[32:14] | but I’m not getting my hopes up. | 但我觉得没戏 |
[32:15] | You could see where the guy raked up all his footprints. | 能看出来那个人对他的足迹很小心 |
[32:17] | He was at the site pretty recently, | 他近期去过那个地方 |
[32:19] | but I doubt we’ll ever know | 但我们可能不会知道 |
[32:21] | if Polly Kenner was really buried there. | 波莉·肯纳是不是真的埋在那里了 |
[32:23] | Something spooked those dogs. | 有东西吓到了警犬 |
[32:24] | They’re not trained to react to lunch meat. | 他们受的训练可不是对午餐肉有反应 |
[32:27] | Could’ve been a dead animal. | 可能是死掉的动物 |
[32:29] | Or it was where he buried all of the missing women. | 或者他把所有失踪的女人都埋在那儿了 |
[32:31] | The point is we were invited to that spot. | 重点是 我们是被邀请去那个地方的 |
[32:34] | Invited? | 被邀请 |
[32:35] | The mannequin suggests that his remark | 这个假人说明 |
[32:36] | wasn’t a slip of the tongue after all, | 他并不是说漏嘴了 |
[32:38] | but he wanted us to find it. | 而是他想让我们找到它 |
[32:39] | Why? Just to taunt you? | 为什么 就为了嘲笑你 |
[32:42] | Actually, I think it was meant to encourage us. | 事实上我认为是为了刺激我们 |
[32:44] | It’s no fun for him if there aren’t bloodhounds– | 如果不出动侦探犬 |
[32:46] | literal and figurative– | 字面和象征意义都有 |
[32:48] | on his trail. | 对他来说会很无趣 |
[32:49] | So he got what he wanted. | 所以他达到了目的 |
[32:51] | What do you think he wants to do next? | 你认为他的下一步计划是什么 |
[32:54] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[33:02] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[33:03] | Going home. I’m spent. | 回家 我累坏了 |
[33:06] | You should stay. There’s probably a dozen angles | 你该留下 也许还有很多值得考虑的角度 |
[33:07] | I can’t think of right now that should be considered. | 我现在想不到了 |
[33:10] | We’ll pull traffic cam footage near the construction site. | 我们会调出建筑工地附近的监控录像 |
[33:12] | Maybe we’ll get a sense of where | 也许能找出 |
[33:13] | he was headed when he moved the body. | 他移动尸体后去了哪里 |
[33:15] | Well, if you find something, or if the crime lab surprises us… | 如果找到什么 或者实验室有结果了 |
[33:18] | I’ll let you know. | 我会通知你 |
[33:20] | Uh, hold on. I’ll find someone to take you home. | 等等 我找人送你回家 |
[33:22] | Oh, I’ll be fine, thank you very much. | 不用了 我没事 谢谢 |
[33:24] | I’ll get a taxi. | 我打车回家 |
[33:26] | I’ll sleep well knowing that you’re on the case. | 知道你在追查案子 我会好好睡一觉的 |
[34:10] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[34:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:14] | But I’m not here to reminisce. | 但我不是来这里叙旧的 |
[34:21] | I heard you’re working for the police now. | 听说你现在给警察干活了 |
[34:25] | I consult. | 做咨询工作 |
[34:28] | You work for them. | 你为他们工作 |
[34:33] | Fine. I’ll-I’ll go to Yevgeny. | 好吧 我去找叶夫根尼 |
[34:37] | He doesn’t change. | 他还是老样子 |
[34:41] | You still don’t have sense of humor. | 你还是没有幽默感 |
[34:49] | That’s all that $2,000 buys? | 两千美元就买这些 |
[34:52] | It’s all it buys you. | 对你来说是的 |
[34:55] | You let me know if you find someone willing | 要是你能找到一个提供警察折扣 |
[34:57] | to offer a police discount for heroin. | 卖海洛因的 告诉我 |
[35:05] | Don’t be such a stranger. | 别这么陌生 |
[35:08] | Come back and see us. | 回来看看我们 |
[35:10] | Soon. | 尽快 |
[35:37] | Crime lab finished processing everything from the grave site. | 实验室检测完了所有在抛尸点找到的证据 |
[35:39] | They got nothing. | 什么也没发现 |
[35:42] | No animal remains? Unidentified fibers? | 没有动物尸体或者不明纤维吗 |
[35:45] | We knew he wiped the mannequin down with rubbing alcohol. | 我们知道他用酒精擦拭了人体模型 |
[35:48] | Now, soil analysis tells us | 土壤分析显示 |
[35:50] | he poured the stuff over every inch of dirt | 为了消除任何可能的线索 |
[35:52] | that might have had a clue buried in it. | 他把酒精洒在了周围所有的土壤上 |
[35:55] | I was hoping the mass spec would tell us | 我还希望质谱仪分析能找到 |
[35:56] | something interesting about the paint he used for these eyes. | 关于画这些眼睛颜料的线索呢 |
[35:59] | Off the shelf. | 颜料都是现成的 |
[36:00] | Not color-matched. Buy it anywhere. | 不是调出来的 任何商店都能买到 |
[36:02] | Where’s your discard pile? | 你的抛尸案文档在哪里 |
[36:03] | That would be the whole table. | 桌子上所有的都是 |
[36:05] | This case is just different. | 这个案子太特殊了 |
[36:06] | The main reason he kills is to get away with it, | 他杀人的理由就是为了逃避制裁 |
[36:09] | so premeditation is the whole point. | 所以预谋才是重点 |
[36:10] | We’re just gonna have to watch and catch him | 我们只能静观其变 |
[36:12] | when he’s making his next move, | 等待他下一次出手 |
[36:13] | because this guy just does not leave any evidence behind. | 因为这个人不留下任何证据 |
[36:16] | Well, that’s gonna be tough. | 这可难办了 |
[36:17] | Judge just denied our request for an eavesdropping warrant | 法官刚拒绝了我们申请监听令 |
[36:21] | and a video surveillance warrant. | 和监视令的请求 |
[36:23] | What about everything that Sherlock heard? | 那夏洛克听到的那一切呢 |
[36:24] | Judge said she wouldn’t consider hearsay evidence | 法官说她不会把小道消息纳入考虑范围 |
[36:27] | because Sherlock was hospitalized | 因为夏洛克曾经 |
[36:28] | with neurological issues. | 因神经系统问题住过院 |
[36:32] | The only bit of good news I can tell you | 唯一的好消息是 |
[36:33] | is Graham Jenkins is gonna be released. | 格雷厄姆·詹金斯会被释放 |
[36:36] | I just talked to the D.A. Out in Trenton. | 我刚才和特伦顿的检察官谈过了 |
[36:38] | They’re filing paperwork tomorrow. | 明天他们会递交文件 |
[36:43] | 夏洛克 马上回家 紧急情况 | |
[36:45] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[36:46] | I don’t know. It’s Sherlock. | 我不确定 夏洛克发来的 |
[36:48] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[36:50] | Joan. | 乔恩 |
[36:51] | Get some sleep yourself. Go. | 你也睡一会儿 去吧 |
[36:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:59] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[37:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:09] | I wouldn’t say so, no. | 我不会这么说 不 |
[37:12] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:14] | It’s heroin. | 海洛因 |
[37:17] | Bought some after I left the precinct. | 离开警局后我买了一些 |
[37:18] | I was going to tell you, but I didn’t think you’d approve. | 本来打算告诉你 但我觉得你不会同意 |
[37:23] | You can relax. It’s not for me. | 别担心 这不是买给我的 |
[37:26] | It’s for him. | 是买给他的 |
[37:29] | You’re thinking about dosing Michael. | 你想给迈克下药 |
[37:32] | It is a rare advantage to know a killer’s mind. | 这是个难得的优势 能了解一个杀手的想法 |
[37:36] | To know his greatest weakness. | 了解他最大的弱点 |
[37:39] | A little taste should do it. | 一小口这个就能起作用 |
[37:41] | Do what? | 起什么作用 |
[37:42] | Unmoor him. | 使他松懈 |
[37:46] | He thinks he knows sobriety. | 他以为他了解清醒 |
[37:47] | What it takes to achieve it, maintain it. | 了解如何能达到清醒 维持清醒 |
[37:51] | He doesn’t. | 他根本不懂 |
[37:53] | He’s played a neat game so far, | 目前他把游戏玩得干净利落 |
[37:55] | but this… | 不过这个 |
[37:57] | this will knock him off his stride. | 这能将他打回原形 |
[38:00] | If you think I’m not aware | 如果你觉得我不知道 |
[38:01] | how repulsive my plan is– | 我的计划有多下作 |
[38:04] | weaponizing heroin to undo a fellow addict– | 用海洛因做武器 去打败一个有毒瘾的同伴 |
[38:06] | I assure you, I am. | 我跟你保证 我知道 |
[38:10] | But I feel I have little choice. | 但我觉得没别的选择了 |
[38:18] | He would taste it in most liquids. | 放在大部分酒里他都能尝出来 |
[38:19] | We could maybe mix it with some condiments… | 我们可以跟一些调味料混合 |
[38:21] | No, I’m not asking you to help. | 不 我没让你帮忙 |
[38:24] | You’ve taken the Hippocratic oath. | 你发过希波克拉底誓言 |
[38:25] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[38:26] | I also know that he’s murdered 14 women and we can’t prove it. | 我还知道他杀了14个女性 而我们无法证明 |
[38:30] | So, if this is what we have to do to stop him, | 所以 如果必须这样才能阻止他 |
[38:34] | I’m fine with it. | 我没问题 |
[38:42] | He’s not home. | 他不在家 |
[38:43] | You hope. | 等着瞧吧 |
[38:45] | We’ve sent two different messengers to his door. | 我们已经派了两个不同的信使去敲他的门 |
[38:47] | How much more certain we gonna be if we send a third? | 如果派去第三个 我们能更确定吗 |
[38:50] | – I’m gonna go in the back. – No, no. I will. | -我要从后面进去 -不 我去 |
[38:52] | Even half asleep, | 即便是半睡着的状态 |
[38:53] | I’m twice as fast with a dead bolt as you are. | 我撬锁也比你快两倍 |
[38:55] | Yeah, but I’m the one with 20 grams of heroin in my purse, so… | 是 但包里有20克海洛因的人是我 |
[38:58] | if you think I’m gonna leave that with you, | 如果你觉得我会把那东西留给你 |
[38:59] | you can think again. | 你最好再想想 |
[39:01] | You be the lookout. | 你当把风的 |
[39:02] | And, you know, try and look out this time. | 这次尽量把好风 |
[39:34] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:35] | You can tell your partner | 你可以告诉你搭档 |
[39:36] | she can waste as much time in there as she wants, | 她想在里面浪费多少时间都行 |
[39:38] | but she’s not going to find anything. | 但她不会有发现的 |
[39:40] | I’ve already left New York. | 我已经离开纽约了 |
[39:49] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[39:51] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[39:53] | I wouldn’t be doing either of us any favors | 要是我让生活那么简单 |
[39:55] | if I made life that easy. | 可帮不上我们什么忙 |
[40:04] | You’ve got a very wrongheaded conception of what | 你对帮忙的理解 |
[40:07] | constitutes a favor. | 真是错得不轻 |
[40:09] | But that’s okay, ’cause I’ll find you anywhere. | 不过没关系 你到哪我都会找到你 |
[40:13] | It’s funny. | 有意思 |
[40:14] | You sound better already. | 你听起来已经好多了 |
[40:16] | You’re not fooling me. | 你骗不了我 |
[40:18] | Oh, no? | 是吗 |
[40:20] | Yeah, I saw you in that hospital bed the other night. | 是的 那晚我看到你在医院病床上的样子了 |
[40:24] | I know the truth. | 我知道真相 |
[40:26] | You need time. | 你需要时间 |
[40:28] | And as it turns out, I can give it to you. | 如事实所呈现的一般 我可以给你时间 |
[40:30] | In fact, I am giving it to you. | 事实上 我这就是在给你时间 |
[40:33] | So, what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:35] | That means these past few days | 意思是过去这几天 |
[40:38] | have been exactly what I hoped for. | 正是我期待的情况 |
[40:41] | I-I feel like myself again. | 我觉得又找回了自己 |
[40:46] | So I’m going to go away for a while, but… | 所以我要离开一阵子 不过 |
[40:50] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[40:52] | I want to give you time to get better. | 我想给你点时间康复 |
[40:55] | But while I’m away, | 不过我不在的时候 |
[40:57] | you have my word I won’t hurt anyone. | 我跟你保证 我不会伤害任何人 |
[41:01] | ‘Cause your word means so much to me. | 说得好像我很看重你的保证似的 |
[41:04] | I’m your friend, Sherlock. | 我是你的朋友 夏洛克 |
[41:08] | I’ll never lie to you. | 我永远不会骗你 |
[41:13] | You’re going to die in prison. | 你会死在监狱里的 |
[41:28] | My car’s here. | 我的车到了 |
[41:30] | You have refills for all your medications? | 你的药都续上了吗 |
[41:32] | They have pharmacies in Vermont. | 佛蒙特有药房 |
[41:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:37] | Leaving you to deal with this on your own. | 留下你一个人独自应对这些 |
[41:40] | Taking a break from everything is smart. | 放个假远离一切是明智之举 |
[41:42] | It’s what your doctor wanted. | 这也是你的医生所希望的 |
[41:44] | Besides, we have no shortage of people | 而且 我们现在不缺人 |
[41:45] | looking into Michael now. | 去查迈克 |
[41:46] | Every move he made. We’ll close this. | 他的每个动作都会被彻查 我们会了结的 |
[41:49] | You’ll be back soon enough. You’ll be better. | 你很快就会回来 你会好转 |
[41:52] | Don’t make a habit of that while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候别养成习惯 |
[41:55] | What? | 什么 |
[41:56] | Wishful thinking. | 满怀希望 |
[41:59] | Call me when you get there. | 你到了打给我 |