时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What do you call it? | 你叫它什么 |
[00:03] | Post-concussion syndrome. I was diagnosed just over a month ago. | 脑震荡后综合征 我是一个多月前被确诊的 |
[00:06] | Well, I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want to concern you. | 我没告诉你是因为我不想让你担心 |
[00:08] | Bull. | 胡扯 |
[00:09] | You weren’t concerned about me or my feelings. | 你不是担心我或者我的感受 |
[00:11] | You were concerned about yourself. | 你是担心你自己 |
[00:13] | I have this friend in the program. It’s like there’s… | 我认识一个戒毒项目里的朋友 感觉我 |
[00:17] | nothing I can do to get his attention. | 做什么也无法引起他的注意 |
[00:19] | I need to get louder. | 我得弄出更大动静 |
[00:20] | I’m going to make sure my friend hears me. | 我要确保我的朋友听见我的话 |
[00:55] | Hey, Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[00:56] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[00:58] | I’m about to… About to go off duty. | 我正要…正要下班 |
[01:00] | Wanted to see you. | 想来见见你 |
[01:01] | Oh, well, I’m just wrapping up here. | 我正收拾东西准备走 |
[01:03] | Paige and I are gonna grab some dinner in Little Italy. | 佩吉和我打算去小意大利吃晚餐 |
[01:06] | Want to join? | 要不要一起 |
[01:07] | Yeah. I’d love to. | 好的 我很乐意 |
[01:09] | I just want to talk to you first. | 我想先跟你聊下 |
[01:11] | Everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[01:13] | I only need a few minutes. | 我只需要几分钟 |
[01:15] | Can we talk in your office? | 我们能去你办公室谈吗 |
[01:16] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[01:29] | 57 truck to Command. | 57号呼叫指挥部 |
[01:31] | Ladder team has the fire knocked down. | 消防队已经扑灭了火 |
[01:33] | 57 is conducting a primary search. | 57号正在进行初步搜查 |
[01:36] | – Copy that. – Fire Department. | -收到 -消防队 |
[01:38] | Anybody in here? | 里面有人吗 |
[01:42] | We got one! We got one! | 我们找到一个 找到一个 |
[01:44] | 10-45 code 2. | 有严重烧伤的伤员 |
[01:45] | We have an unconscious male. | 我们找到一个失去意识的男性 |
[01:47] | We need EMS standing by. | 我们需要急救小组待命 |
[01:48] | – EMS is on the way. – Cancel the medics. | -急救在路上了 -取消救护车 |
[01:51] | We’re gonna need the police. | 我们需要警察 |
[01:53] | This guy’s been murdered. | 这人是被杀死的 |
[01:56] | Best we can tell, that’s Ando Azuma. | 我们能确定的是 这是安藤东 |
[01:58] | 35, Japanese national. | 35岁 日本人 |
[02:01] | Immigrated to New York four years ago. | 四年前移民到纽约 |
[02:03] | Says on his lease he’s a “Freelance I.T. Consultant.” | 房租合同上写着”自由职业者 IT咨询师” |
[02:07] | Looks like whoever killed him | 看起来不管是谁杀了他 |
[02:10] | hit him from behind with a blunt object, | 是从后面用钝器袭击的他 |
[02:13] | tied his wrists with zip ties, | 用束线带捆住了他的手腕 |
[02:15] | then went to work with that knife. | 然后用那把刀开始了工作 |
[02:17] | When they were done, they slashed his throat. | 他们完事后 割了他的喉咙 |
[02:19] | The knife is from Ando’s kitchen. | 刀是安藤的厨房里的 |
[02:21] | He was probably hit with that bronze Buddha. | 他很可能是被那个铜佛祖打的 |
[02:24] | What about the zip ties? | 束线带呢 |
[02:25] | Right, well, those I’m guessing the killer brought, | 我猜是凶手带来的 |
[02:27] | but it’s hard to know for sure. | 但很难确定 |
[02:28] | The fire really tore through this place, | 大火真的把这里全毁了 |
[02:31] | which was probably the point. | 这大概也是放火的目的 |
[02:32] | Killer didn’t want to leave any evidence behind. | 凶手不希望留下任何证据 |
[02:34] | Still, I think I know what this was about. | 不过 我想我知道这是为了什么 |
[02:36] | Look at his left hand. | 看看他的左手 |
[02:42] | He’s missing the mid and distal bones of his pinky finger. | 他小指的第二和第三骨节没了 |
[02:46] | At first, I thought the killer | 起初 我以为是凶手 |
[02:47] | did it before he set the fire, | 在放火前干的 |
[02:48] | but there’s no exposed bone. | 但并没有骨头暴露出来 |
[02:50] | So it healed a long time ago. | 所以它很久以前就长好了 |
[02:53] | So, Japanese man plus severed pinky plus… | 所以 日本人加上断掉的小拇指 再加上 |
[03:02] | Full body tattoos usually equals yakuza. | 全身纹身 通常就是极道组的人 |
[03:06] | To be fair, Ando’s pinky does seem to indicate | 说实话 安藤的小指确实显示 |
[03:08] | that he participated in yubitsume, | 他曾做过”断指” |
[03:10] | the ritual by which yakuza | 一种极道组的仪式 |
[03:11] | repay their sins against their clan | 通过砍掉一个指节 |
[03:13] | by slicing off a finger joint, | 来偿还他们在组织内犯下的错 |
[03:15] | but this keyboard adds an important detail. | 但这个键盘加上了一个重要的细节 |
[03:17] | There is a lack of grime on the far left-hand keys. | 左手边这些键上缺少灰尘 |
[03:20] | If you couple that with the oil-free grooming products | 如果涂上无油的清洁用品 |
[03:23] | and the silicone repair putty I found in Ando’s bedroom, | 和我在安藤卧室发现的硅修复腻子 |
[03:25] | it becomes clear that our victim | 很明显 我们的受害者 |
[03:27] | wore a prosthetic finger. | 戴着一个假手指 |
[03:28] | And that changes things how? | 这能改变什么吗 |
[03:30] | Active yakuza proudly display their stumps as a sign of honor. | 在役极道组成员会展示断指 当作一种荣耀 |
[03:34] | Ex-members, they do their best to conceal their criminal pasts. | 前成员则会尽全力掩盖他们曾经的犯罪历史 |
[03:38] | I think he was a retired yakuza. | 我觉得他是一个退休的极道组成员 |
[03:40] | Retired or not, this would be a good way to start a gang war. | 不管退休没 这都是挑起黑帮战斗的很好的方式 |
[03:43] | Perhaps, but I don’t believe that Ando’s death | 可能 但我不认为安藤的死 |
[03:46] | was the sole objective of our killer. | 是我们凶手的唯一目的 |
[03:48] | Whoever killed him | 杀了他的人 |
[03:49] | also took something. | 还带走了一样东西 |
[03:51] | His artificial digit. | 他的人造手指 |
[03:53] | Silicone burns much less readily than human flesh. | 硅比人类肉体更容易燃烧 |
[03:56] | If he were wearing it, | 如果他当时带着义肢 |
[03:57] | there would be some evidence of it near the body, | 尸体附近应该留有一些证据 |
[03:59] | but there isn’t, | 但什么都没有 |
[04:00] | nor is there any evidence of it | 而且在公寓其他未损坏区域 |
[04:01] | in any of the undamaged areas of the apartment. | 也没有见到有义肢的证据 |
[04:04] | You saying you think all this | 你是说你觉得这一切 |
[04:06] | was about stealing a fake pinky? | 都是为了偷一根假小指 |
[04:08] | Normally, I’d say the game’s afoot, | 通常我会说这案子就像一只断脚[指还在进行中] |
[04:11] | but in this case, I think it’s a finger. | 但这个案子应该是像一截断指了 |
[04:24] | Hi. I’m looking for Mr. Watanabe. | 你好 我找渡边先生 |
[04:30] | My apologies, Ms. Ito. | 抱歉 伊藤女士 |
[04:32] | I lied on our phone call. | 我在电话里骗了你 |
[04:33] | I’m not, in fact, a former yakuza | 其实我不是需要假手指的 |
[04:34] | in need of a prosthetic finger. | 前极道组织成员 |
[04:36] | My real name is Sherlock Holmes, | 我的真名是夏洛克福尔摩斯 |
[04:38] | and this is Detective Bell of the NYPD. | 这是纽约警局的贝尔警探 |
[04:41] | We’d like to ask you some questions. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[04:44] | I’m a single mother. | 我是个单身母亲 |
[04:46] | I have two kids in private school, | 我有两个孩子在上私立学校 |
[04:47] | so a few years ago, when this older Japanese man | 所以几年前 当这位日本老人 |
[04:49] | offered me a lot of money to make him a prosthetic… | 给我很多钱让我给他做假肢时 |
[04:51] | You took his money, | 你收了他的钱 |
[04:52] | and you suddenly found yourself in business with the yakuza. | 然后突然发现你在跟极道组的人做生意 |
[04:55] | Ex-yakuza. | 前极道组的人 |
[04:57] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[04:58] | In Japan, there are many number of off-the-books clinics | 在日本 有很多没有注册的诊所 |
[05:00] | which, uh, help former gangsters | 帮助前黑帮成员 |
[05:02] | to disguise their tell-tale stumps, | 掩饰他们标志性的肢体残缺 |
[05:05] | and we suspected that former yakuza in New York | 我们怀疑这位纽约的前极道组成员 |
[05:07] | would use a similar service. | 也会需要类似的服务 |
[05:09] | And you’re the only Japanese-speaking | 而你是城里唯一一个 |
[05:10] | prosthetics technician in the city. | 说日语的修复医师 |
[05:13] | You said you had some questions about Ando Azuma. | 你说你们有几个关于安藤东的问题 |
[05:15] | Did he do something wrong? | 他做什么错事了吗 |
[05:17] | He was murdered. | 他被谋杀了 |
[05:18] | We wanted to talk to you | 我们想跟你谈谈 |
[05:19] | because we have reason to believe the person who killed him | 因为我们有理由相信杀他的人 |
[05:21] | also stole his prosthetic finger. | 也偷了他的假手指 |
[05:23] | Could be it was a trophy. | 可能是作为战利品 |
[05:25] | Could be something more. | 也可能是别的 |
[05:26] | That’s why you’re here, Ms. Ito. | 所以才叫你来 伊藤女士 |
[05:28] | So, was there something about it? | 它有什么特别的吗 |
[05:31] | Something worth killing over? | 有什么值得为之杀人的吗 |
[05:33] | Maybe. | 也许有 |
[05:42] | That thing that looks like a finger bone– | 那个看起来像指骨的东西 |
[05:45] | that’s a flash drive. | 是个闪存 |
[05:46] | Ando had me embed it in his prosthetic. | 安藤让我把它植入了他的假肢 |
[05:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:51] | His pinky is a thumb drive? | 他的小指是个闪存盘 |
[05:53] | Any idea what he was planning to use it for? | 你知道他计划用它干什么吗 |
[05:56] | He said he worked in I.T. He thought it would be funny. | 他说他是做信息技术的 这样会很有趣 |
[05:59] | You didn’t think maybe he wanted it for some criminal purpose? | 你没觉得他可能有犯罪目的吗 |
[06:03] | Ando wasn’t like the others, okay? | 安藤跟他们其他人不一样 好吗 |
[06:05] | He told me he was forced to be in the yakuza | 他告诉我他十几岁的时候 |
[06:06] | when he was just a teenager. | 被迫加入了极道组织 |
[06:08] | He was a computer wiz, and they needed someone with his skills. | 他是电脑专家 他们需要他的技术 |
[06:11] | After they made him move here, he decided to get out, | 在他们让他搬到这里之后 他决定退出 |
[06:13] | so he cut off his pinky, he paid off his boss… | 所以他砍掉小指 还了他老大的情 |
[06:16] | Took to wearing an undetectable hard drive | 在他的指头上戴上一个 |
[06:17] | on the end of his finger. | 不易被察觉的硬盘 |
[06:19] | There’s a chance whatever Ando | 有可能是安藤 |
[06:20] | was doing post-retirement got him killed, | 退休后做的事让他被谋杀了 |
[06:22] | so if there’s anything you can tell us that might help… | 所以如果你能告诉我们任何可能有用的信息… |
[06:26] | He paid me from an account on the dark Web. | 他用暗网上的一个账户给我付钱 |
[06:29] | I’ll give you the account info. | 我可以给你们账户信息 |
[06:30] | If you can get into it, maybe you can get a sense | 如果你们能查到 也许你们就能知道 |
[06:33] | of how he was really making his money. | 他是怎么赚钱的 |
[06:39] | – You wanted to see me? – Oh, yeah. | -你想见我 -对 |
[06:41] | Come in. Ha-Have a seat. | 进来 请坐 |
[06:44] | If this is important, I-I can get Sherlock on the phone. | 如果很重要 我可以给夏洛克打电话 |
[06:46] | No, no, it’s-it’s not a work thing. | 不 不是工作上的事 |
[06:48] | It’s, uh… personal. | 是私事 |
[06:54] | Hannah came to see me last night. | 汉娜昨晚来找我了 |
[06:57] | She told me she’s an alcoholic. | 她告诉我她酗酒 |
[07:01] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[07:01] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:03] | I guess she’s on whatever step it is | 看来她现在已经走到了 |
[07:05] | where you tell your dad. | 必须告诉爸爸的地步 |
[07:08] | She said it’s been going on for years. | 她说她酗酒有些年头了 |
[07:11] | At home, on the job. | 在家里 在工作时 |
[07:16] | Listen, I know this could not have been easy to hear, | 听着 我知道听到这些肯定很难受 |
[07:19] | but Hannah telling you is a good thing. | 但汉娜能告诉你是好事 |
[07:23] | It means that she knows that she needs help | 这意味着她知道自己需要帮助 |
[07:25] | and that she wants your support. | 而且她想要你的支持 |
[07:27] | Those are important steps towards recovery. | 这都是康复的重要步骤 |
[07:30] | If you had asked me about her 24 hours ago, | 如果你24小时前问我她的状况 |
[07:33] | I would have said she’s doing good. | 我会说她很好 |
[07:38] | I missed all the signs. | 我一点苗头都没发现 |
[07:41] | That’s why I wanted to talk to you. | 所以我想跟你谈谈 |
[07:43] | You were a sober companion. | 你曾经是戒毒陪护 |
[07:47] | I want to do the right thing by Hannah. | 我想正确处理汉娜的事 |
[07:50] | Tell me what I need to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[08:00] | Oh, hey, Mason. | 你好 梅森 |
[08:02] | Who runs a symmetric AES at 1024 bit? | 谁会用1024位的对称高级加密标准啊 |
[08:06] | Overkill, anyone? | 过犹不及啊 |
[08:08] | Well, it’s nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[08:09] | So, Sherlock texted me. | 夏洛克给我发短信了 |
[08:10] | He said that, uh, he’s got you working | 他说他让你来看看 |
[08:12] | on Ando Azuma’s dark Web account, right? | 安藤东的暗网账户 对吗 |
[08:14] | By “Looking into,” you mean warring | 你说的”看看”是指 |
[08:16] | with the most depraved encryption coding, like, ever? | 跟史上最卑鄙的加密代码作斗争吗 |
[08:19] | While he’s been doing that for hours? | 而他已经那样好几个小时了 |
[08:24] | Mason is indulging in his generation’s | 梅森这一代人沉迷于 |
[08:26] | regrettable tendency towards hyperbole. | 使用夸张手法 真令人遗憾 |
[08:28] | The call was only 15 minutes long. | 那个电话只打了十五分钟 |
[08:29] | It merely felt eternal. | 只是感觉有点没完没了 |
[08:31] | So, the Tokyo Police got back to you? | 东京警方给你回电话了吗 |
[08:33] | Inspector Natsuo was enormously helpful. | 夏生探员帮了很大的忙 |
[08:36] | We just had a bad connection. | 只是电话信号不太好 |
[08:37] | He consulted an informant and confirmed | 他咨询了一位线人并确认了 |
[08:39] | that after ten years of faithful service | 在为极道组织忠心服务了十年后 |
[08:41] | Ando Azuma retired from the yakuza. | 安藤东退休了 |
[08:43] | He sliced off his pinky, | 他砍掉了他的小拇指 |
[08:44] | paid his exit fee and swore to never again | 交了退会费并发誓永远不再 |
[08:47] | engage in criminal activity. | 参与犯罪活动 |
[08:48] | Now, yakuzas who retire with honor, | 而荣誉退休的极道组成员 |
[08:50] | as Ando did, are generally left in peace, | 就像安藤一样 通常会平静地离开 |
[08:53] | so the inspector was surprised to hear that he’d been murdered. | 所以探员很惊讶他被谋杀了 |
[08:55] | Why? He could have been killed by a rival gang member. | 为什么 可能是敌对帮派成员杀了他 |
[08:57] | You don’t spend ten years in organized crime | 你过了十年有组织的犯罪生活 |
[09:00] | without making some enemies. | 不可能没有敌人 |
[09:01] | Well, the inspector had a theory of his own. | 探员有他自己的理论 |
[09:03] | Turns out Ando was not your typical yakuza thug. | 原来安藤并不是普通的极道组成员 |
[09:05] | He was what was known as sokaiya, | 他是所谓的”总会屋”成员 |
[09:08] | a specialist in industrial espionage and blackmail. | 是商业间谍和勒索专家 |
[09:11] | So, that hidden flash drive | 所以你和马库斯发现的 |
[09:13] | that you and Marcus found out about– | 那个隐秘的闪存 |
[09:15] | he could have had blackmail material on it. | 他可能在上面存了勒索材料 |
[09:17] | Would’ve been a good place to keep | 那是贴身保存敏感材料的 |
[09:18] | sensitive material close, no? | 好地方 不是吗 |
[09:20] | Sadly, we may never know | 可惜我们可能永远不会知道 |
[09:22] | what he was up to, because Mason has so far failed spectacularly | 他要做什么了 因为目前梅森破解 |
[09:25] | at cracking Ando’s dark Web account. | 安藤暗网账户的尝试都华丽地失败了 |
[09:28] | I’m starting to wonder if I should turn | 我开始考虑是不是应该 |
[09:29] | to a computer expert with more experience. | 去找个更有经验的电脑专家 |
[09:31] | A member of Everyone, perhaps. | 也许从”人人”找一个 |
[09:33] | Oh, I’m a hundred times better | 我比那些黑客行为主义者 |
[09:34] | than those hacktivist dude-bros, and you know it. | 强一百倍 你知道的 |
[09:37] | If you want results, | 如果你想要结果 |
[09:38] | how about you leave me alone and let me work? | 不如让我一个人好好工作吧 |
[09:46] | Do you think you were a little hard on Mason? | 你不觉得你对梅森太严格了吗 |
[09:48] | A young man works best when he has something to prove. | 年轻人需要证明自己时才能做到最好 |
[09:50] | He needs to feel embattled. Speaking of embattled, | 他需要有危机感 说到危机感 |
[09:52] | how went your summons to the captain’s chambers? | 你被叫到警监办公室的结果如何 |
[09:54] | I assume he wanted an update on my condition. | 我猜他是想知道我的情况 |
[09:57] | Of course he did, because it’s all about you all the time. | 当然 因为你永远是世界的中心 |
[10:01] | He did say he’d be keeping tabs on me. | 他说过他会盯着我 |
[10:04] | Actually, you didn’t come up. | 其实他没说你的事 |
[10:05] | Then what did he want? | 那他想要什么 |
[10:06] | He’s dealing with an issue, and he wanted my advice. | 他在处理一件事 想要我的建议 |
[10:08] | – Why your advice? – Ha! Deal with it! | -为什么是你的建议 -怎么样 |
[10:14] | You really think some Everyone drone | 你真觉得”人人”的那些人 |
[10:16] | could’ve cracked this kind of ice? | 能破解这种难题吗 |
[10:18] | They’d be crying in their basements. | 他们会躲在地下室哭泣 |
[10:20] | But no, I destroyed it like a boss. | 但我不会 我像老大一样毁灭了它 |
[10:24] | This account only has about 30 grand in it. | 这个账户里只有三千美元 |
[10:27] | Oh, no, I know, right? I mean… | 对 我知道 我是说… |
[10:28] | I figured, with this kind of security, | 我觉得以这种加密方式 |
[10:30] | Ando would’ve had like millions of dollars in there. | 安藤的账户里应该有数百万美元 |
[10:32] | Instead, it was more like millions of yen, | 更可能是数百万日元 |
[10:34] | but this wasn’t a total bust. | 但他不是真的这么穷 |
[10:35] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[10:37] | Regular deposits. | 定期存款 |
[10:39] | $3,000 a month, all from yet another dark Web account. | 每月三千美金 都来自另一个暗网账户 |
[10:42] | Yeah. You said he was some kind of blackmailer, right? | 对 你说他是某种勒索者 对吗 |
[10:44] | I’m betting those are blackmail payments. | 我打赌这些是勒索赎金 |
[10:46] | Did you back-trace them? | 你反向追踪到它们了吗 |
[10:47] | The money came from someone named Go Shinura. | 钱来自一个叫歾良刚的人 |
[10:49] | I figure he’s another yakuza. | 我认为他也是极道组的成员 |
[10:50] | Okay, just because the victim is Japanese, | 好吧 就因为受害人是日本人 |
[10:52] | it does not necessarily make him a yakuza. | 他也不一定就是极道组的成员 |
[10:55] | Watson is correct. We must not jump to conclusions. | 华生说得对 我们不能急于定论 |
[10:57] | That being said, Inspector Natsuo e-mailed me | 话虽如此 夏生探员给我发了一份 |
[11:00] | a list of Ando’s former yakuza associates, | 安藤的前极道组织同伙名单 |
[11:03] | with an emphasis on those currently living in New York, | 并标出了目前住在纽约的那些 |
[11:05] | and guess who’s on it? | 猜猜名单上有谁 |
[11:25] | There’s something you wouldn’t see in Japan. | 你在日本不会看到这些的 |
[11:28] | Back home, a known yakuza wouldn’t be allowed | 在日本 极道组织成员不允许 |
[11:29] | anywhere near the sport of sumo wrestling | 出现在相扑比赛附近 |
[11:31] | for fear you’d fix the matches. | 因为害怕你们会操纵比赛 |
[11:33] | Isn’t that right, Mr. Shinura? | 对吗 歾良先生 |
[11:36] | We’re not in Japan. | 我们并不在日本 |
[11:38] | We’re with the NYPD. We’re here about a murder. | 我们是纽约警局的 为一件谋杀案而来 |
[11:41] | I’m pretty sure that’s against the rules everywhere. | 我很确定谋杀在哪都是违法的 |
[11:48] | You think Ando was blackmailing me? | 你们觉得安藤在勒索我 |
[11:50] | We do. We also think you got sick of paying him | 没错 我们还认为你厌倦了给他钱 |
[11:53] | so you tortured him until he told you | 所以你折磨他 直到他告诉你 |
[11:55] | where he kept his blackmail material, | 他把勒索材料藏在哪 |
[11:56] | and then you killed him. | 然后你就杀了他 |
[12:00] | That money I was sending him every month– | 我每个月打给他的钱 |
[12:03] | it was to pay off a gambling debt. | 是为了还赌债 |
[12:05] | A hundred grand on the NBA Finals. | 赌美职篮决赛的十万美元 |
[12:08] | Ando won. | 安藤赢了 |
[12:10] | Gambling debt is still motive for murder. | 赌债也是谋杀动机 |
[12:12] | But not for torture or stealing that… | 但不至于折磨他或者偷那个… |
[12:15] | What did you call it? “Pinky drive”? | 你叫它什么来着 小拇指闪存 |
[12:17] | I didn’t even know he had that. | 我都不知道他有那东西 |
[12:19] | Ando was killed between 11:00 and midnight last night. | 安藤是昨晚十一点到午夜间被杀的 |
[12:21] | Can you account for your whereabouts? | 你能说清你当时在哪吗 |
[12:23] | I could, but I won’t, | 可以 但我不会说 |
[12:25] | because I don’t want to lose any of my fingers. | 因为我不想失去我的任何手指 |
[12:28] | Are you saying you were conducting yakuza business | 你是说他被杀时 |
[12:30] | at the time of his murder? | 你在进行黑道交易吗 |
[12:33] | You realize you basically admitted | 你知道你基本上是承认了 |
[12:35] | to a motive but no alibi. | 有动机但没有不在场证明吧 |
[12:37] | I’ll admit more than that. | 我还能承认更多 |
[12:39] | I wanted Ando dead. | 我想让安藤死 |
[12:41] | He held that debt over me, | 他用那欠债控制我 |
[12:43] | charged me interest, like a civilian, | 收取我的利息 像个平民一样 |
[12:46] | but I couldn’t kill him. | 但我不能杀他 |
[12:49] | Not yet. | 还不能 |
[12:50] | “Not yet”? | “还不能” |
[12:52] | He was protected, | 他被保护着 |
[12:53] | because he retired from the yakuza with honor, | 因为他是从极道组荣誉退休的 |
[12:59] | It would be open season on him. | 那他就毫无保护了 |
[13:01] | The yakuza frown on their retired members | 极道组不喜欢他们的退休成员 |
[13:03] | resuming their criminal ways. | 重新进行犯罪活动 |
[13:06] | Given Ando’s carefully concealed hard drive… | 考虑到安藤非常小心地隐藏的闪存盘 |
[13:09] | Stands to reason he was up to something sketchy. | 很有可能他正准备做些不合规的事 |
[13:12] | I’d been following him. | 我一直在跟踪他 |
[13:13] | A few nights ago, | 几天前 |
[13:14] | I saw him break into an industrial compound. | 我看到他闯入了一个工业园 |
[13:18] | I think he robbed the place. | 我想他是洗劫了那地方 |
[13:20] | I took pictures, sent them to Japan. | 我照了照片 送到了日本 |
[13:23] | And? | 然后呢 |
[13:25] | These things take time. | 这些东西要花时间 |
[13:27] | So, your point is you’re innocent of Ando Azuma’s murder | 你是说你之所以没有杀掉安藤东 |
[13:29] | because you were still waiting for permission to kill him? | 是因为你还在等待杀他的许可吗 |
[13:32] | My point is that if you are looking for Ando’s killer, | 我说的是 如果你们要找杀死安藤的凶手 |
[13:36] | you might want to start with the people he robbed. | 或许应该从被他抢劫的人开始 |
[13:40] | This place looks deserted. | 这地方看起来被废弃了 |
[13:42] | Well, let’s hope not. | 希望不是吧 |
[13:44] | That was Inspector Natsuo. | 是夏生探员 |
[13:45] | His informants confirmed Go’s story. | 他的线人证实了刚的故事 |
[13:48] | No one was given permission to execute Ando, | 没有人获得杀死安藤的许可 |
[13:50] | so unless Go is suicidal… | 所以除非是刚想自杀 |
[13:52] | He’s innocent. | 那么他是无辜的 |
[13:53] | Making this our only lead. | 于是这里就成了我们唯一的线索 |
[13:59] | Marcus was not able to identify | 马库斯无法查证 |
[14:00] | the person who owns this place, | 这个地方的所有者 |
[14:01] | so maybe we should come back in the morning, | 或许我们应该明早再来 |
[14:03] | wait for someone who actually works here? | 等在这里工作的人来 |
[14:05] | Why would we do that when we’ve got | 为什么要那么麻烦 |
[14:06] | the whole place to ourselves now? | 这里现在明明任我们搜查 |
[14:35] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[14:37] | U.S. Air Force. On your knees. | 美国空军 跪下 |
[14:41] | Hands behind heads. | 手放到脑后 |
[14:45] | Yeah, you were right, Watson. | 好吧 你说得对 华生 |
[14:46] | We should have waited till morning. | 我们应该等到早上的 |
[14:57] | Red-eyes. | 大红眼 |
[14:59] | Figured you’d need them, given how tired I am. | 就觉得你们需要这些 毕竟我都这么累了 |
[15:02] | We heard you went to bat for us last night. Thanks. | 我们听说你昨晚去帮我们说话了 谢谢 |
[15:05] | Oh, it’s not over. | 还没结束呢 |
[15:06] | I got two people from the Air Force | 有两个来自空军的人 |
[15:08] | waiting for you in the conference room. | 在审讯室里等着你们 |
[15:11] | Seems like they still have questions | 看起来他们 |
[15:13] | about why you broke into a U.S. Military facility | 对你们在大半夜闯入空军设施 |
[15:16] | in the middle of the night. | 还有一些疑问 |
[15:18] | To be fair, it was an unmarked military facility. | 公平点说 那是个无标识的军事设施 |
[15:20] | If there’d been proper signage, | 如果有正当的标牌 |
[15:21] | it would have obviated the need for a break-in. | 就不需要擅自闯入了 |
[15:23] | Don’t tell me. Tell them. | 别跟我说 跟他们说去 |
[15:25] | ‘Cause I get the feeling, | 因为我有种感觉 |
[15:26] | if they don’t like your answers, | 如果他们不喜欢你们的回答 |
[15:28] | you’re getting back in the van. | 你们就得回到车里了 |
[15:35] | Dr. Watson, you came back clear. | 华生医生 你的背景很清白 |
[15:37] | Mr. Holmes, on the other hand, | 福尔摩斯先生 就不一样了 |
[15:39] | turns out to be a known foreign agent. | 他似乎是个已知的外国特工 |
[15:41] | As I said last night, | 正如我昨晚说过的 |
[15:43] | I’ve consulted for a variety of America’s allies. | 我为很多美国同盟做过顾问 |
[15:45] | I’m certainly no enemy of the United States. | 我肯定不是美国的敌人 |
[15:48] | I was told there were questions | 我听说有些关于 |
[15:49] | regarding the Ando Azuma homicide, | 安藤东被杀的问题 |
[15:51] | so why don’t we get to it? | 所以不如直切主题吧 |
[15:53] | That’s a capital idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[15:55] | Are either of you or your subordinates | 你们或你们的下属 |
[15:56] | responsible for Mr. Azuma’s murder? | 有人要对东先生的死负责吗 |
[15:58] | Excuse me? Why would we have killed Mr. Azuma? | 什么 我们为什么要杀东先生 |
[16:02] | Perhaps to protect America’s nuclear arsenal? | 也许是为了保护美国核武器 |
[16:04] | Major Beckam, you are Air Force Security. | 贝卡姆少校 你是空军安保人员 |
[16:06] | Colonel Deakins has an ICBM badge on her uniform, | 迪金斯中校的制服上有洲际导弹勋章 |
[16:10] | so it’s obvious what her specialization is. | 所以她的专业显而易见了 |
[16:12] | The facility that my partner and I attempted to infiltrate is part of | 我和我伙伴试图进入的设施是 |
[16:15] | the nuclear missile control system, is it not? | 核弹发射控制系统的一部分 对吗 |
[16:19] | Given its lack of radar and satellite relays, | 考虑到那里缺少雷达和卫星中转站 |
[16:21] | it can’t be a launch site or an early warning station, | 那里不可能是发射地点或是预警站 |
[16:23] | so it must be a command and control hub? | 所以肯定有指挥控制中心吧 |
[16:25] | We know that Ando broke into the base. | 我们知道安藤闯入了基地 |
[16:27] | If he uncovered something that endangered | 如果他发现了什么威胁到了 |
[16:29] | national security… | 国家安全… |
[16:31] | You still in touch with that reporter at The Times? | 你和时代杂志那个记者还有联系吗 |
[16:33] | We didn’t kill Ando Azuma. | 我们没有杀安藤东 |
[16:35] | In fact, he was working for us when he died. | 实际上 他死时在为我们工作 |
[16:37] | That “Break-in” you mentioned– we paid him to do that. | 你提到的”闯入” 是我们付钱让他做的 |
[16:40] | The U.S. Air Force wanted a yakuza | 美国空军想让一名极道组成员 |
[16:43] | to breach one of their bases? | 闯入他们的一个基地 |
[16:45] | A former yakuza who’d become one of the top | 一名前极道组成员 他已经成了国内 |
[16:47] | security consultants in the country. | 首屈一指的安全顾问 |
[16:50] | What he did was part of an assessment. | 他的行为是一项评估的一部分 |
[16:53] | He was thoroughly vetted. | 他已经被彻底审查过了 |
[16:54] | And we can’t get into the details, | 我们不方便透露细节 |
[16:55] | but suffice it to say we’re in the process | 但你们只需知道我们目前在 |
[16:58] | of testing a sensitive… upgrade | 对我们的某项技术 |
[17:02] | to some of our technology. | 做一个精密的升级测试 |
[17:03] | Likely an upgrade to the current | 很可能是对现在的 |
[17:05] | nuclear missile command and control network. | 核导弹指令和控制网络的升级 |
[17:07] | It’s been reported in the news that an upgrade | 新闻有报道称网络升级 |
[17:09] | to the network is in the works, | 正在筹备阶段 |
[17:11] | and that’s a wise move, given that the computers | 这是明智之举 因为现在运行系统的电脑 |
[17:13] | currently running the system are dinosaurs | 都是七十年代的老古董了 |
[17:14] | from the 1970s that still use eight-inch floppy disks. | 还在用8英寸的软盘 |
[17:17] | What we need to know now is– how compromised are we? | 我们现在需要了解的是 我们遭到了多大的破坏 |
[17:22] | It’s our understanding that Ando was tortured. | 据我们了解 安藤遭受了拷打 |
[17:25] | Did he give anything up? | 他供出了什么吗 |
[17:26] | We’re not sure. | 我们不清楚 |
[17:28] | But did you know about his pinky? | 你们知道他的小拇指吗 |
[17:31] | What about his pinky? | 他的小拇指怎么了 |
[17:33] | We had no idea he was wearing this. | 我们不知道他佩戴了这个 |
[17:36] | He had access to everything– | 他有权限接触所有东西 |
[17:37] | every computer, every file… | 所有电脑 所有文件 |
[17:39] | If we were– hypothetically– testing an upgrade | 如果 假设 我们准备对我们的导弹控制网络 |
[17:42] | to our missile control network, | 做升级测试 |
[17:44] | our entire new operating system | 整个新操作系统 |
[17:46] | could be on that flash drive, | 都可能在那个闪存盘上 |
[17:48] | and now it’s missing. | 现在闪存盘不见了 |
[17:50] | I got one question. | 我有个疑问 |
[17:51] | No hypotheticals. | 不要做假设性回答 |
[17:53] | How bad is this? | 情况有多糟 |
[17:54] | The nukes you control– are they safe? | 你们控制的核武器 安全吗 |
[17:56] | A hundred percent. | 百分百安全 |
[17:58] | The system we were testing isn’t linked to any other bases yet. | 我们测试的系统目前还未连接到任何基地 |
[18:01] | But we’ll have to put a hold on our project, | 但我们只能将我们的项目暂时搁置 |
[18:03] | at least until we know exactly what’s on that drive | 至少等到我们弄清楚那个盘上究竟有什么 |
[18:05] | and where it landed. | 以及它目前的下落 |
[18:06] | What if the data is in enemy hands? | 万一数据落入了敌方手中呢 |
[18:09] | Then the whole system would need to be redesigned from scratch. | 那整个系统就需要从头开始重新设计 |
[18:14] | We’d lose years, not to mention billions of dollars. | 我们会浪费数年时间 更不用提数十亿美元了 |
[18:24] | Any news? | 有什么消息吗 |
[18:25] | Yes, by which I mean “No.” | 有 我是说没有 |
[18:27] | According to our favorite Man in Black, | 据我们最爱的黑衣人 |
[18:29] | Agent McNally of the NSA, there’s been no chatter | 国安局探员麦克纳利所说 还没有 |
[18:31] | about Ando Azuma’s pinky or its contents | 安藤东的小拇指或其中关于 |
[18:33] | on the world’s inter-, intra- or dark nets. | 世界互联 内部 或者暗网内容的消息 |
[18:37] | Could be whoever has it is sitting on it for some reason. | 可能是拿到它的人因为某种原因仍在观望 |
[18:39] | Or our killer and his prospective buyers | 或是我们的凶手和他的潜在客户 |
[18:41] | are being extremely discreet. | 极其谨慎 |
[18:43] | There is one other possibility I think we should look at. | 我觉得我们还应该去查下另一个可能性 |
[18:46] | So, while you were out, the fire marshal | 你出门的时候 消防局长 |
[18:47] | issued her preliminary report on the fire at Ando’s. | 发布了她对安藤家起火案件的初步报告 |
[18:51] | Now, she does not think that the killer set the fire to cover his tracks, | 她不认为凶手是为了掩盖痕迹而纵火 |
[18:54] | but rather it was an accident. | 这场火灾更有可能是场意外 |
[18:56] | “The fire was the result of an unattended pan on the stove.” | “起火原因是无人看守炉上在烧的锅” |
[18:59] | She theorizes that Ando Azuma was cooking | 她推测安藤东让杀手进屋时 |
[19:01] | when he let the killer into his house. | 正在做饭 |
[19:02] | With no one to turn down the heat, | 没有人关火 |
[19:04] | the oil in the pan caught fire. | 锅中的油引发了大火 |
[19:06] | Now, if she’s right, it would mean | 如果她的结论无误 也就是说 |
[19:08] | that the killer left Ando there to be found, | 凶手将安藤的尸体留在那等别人发现 |
[19:10] | which would have made it easier for someone to realize | 那会让人更容易发现 |
[19:13] | that his prosthetic was missing, | 他的假肢不见了 |
[19:14] | which would’ve then made it easier | 也就让人更容易弄清 |
[19:15] | to figure out what it really was. | 那假肢的真正面目 |
[19:17] | His Air Force employers would’ve shut down | 他的空军雇主将迅速关闭 |
[19:18] | their upgrade that much sooner, | 升级程序 |
[19:19] | meaning whoever possessed the pinky | 意味着不管是谁得到了那个小指 |
[19:21] | would no longer be able to hack America’s | 都不再能黑入美国的 |
[19:22] | nuclear missile system with impunity. | 核导弹系统而不被发现 |
[19:25] | Which got me thinking– | 这不禁让我想到 |
[19:26] | what if hacking the system wasn’t the point? | 要是他们的真实意图不是黑入系统呢 |
[19:27] | What if all the killer wanted was to shut it down? | 要是杀手想要的就是关闭系统呢 |
[19:30] | So, according to some experts, | 根据一些专家的研究 |
[19:32] | the ’70s-era system that the military currently uses– | 军方目前使用的70年代的系统 |
[19:35] | it’s called “Legacy tech”– | 被称为”遗留技术” |
[19:36] | is safer than any modern replacement | 比任何现代迭代系统都要安全 |
[19:38] | because it’s basically immune to hacking, | 因为它对黑客入侵基本免疫 |
[19:40] | so there are plenty of people | 所以有很多人 |
[19:42] | who oppose the upgrade on principle. | 根据这一理念反对升级 |
[19:44] | The “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” crowd. | “没坏勿修”群体 |
[19:46] | One of the upgrade opponents stood out. | 反对升级者中有一人尤为突出 |
[19:48] | A blogger who calls himself Tree-Of-Liberty. | 一个自称为”自由之树”的博客主 |
[19:56] | He calls the upgrade “Murderously incompetent.” | 他把这次升级称为”极其无能” |
[19:58] | The more you read, | 你越往下看 |
[19:59] | the more he sounds like someone who might kill | 就越觉得他听起来像一个可能会 |
[20:01] | to protect our nuclear security. | 为了保护我们的核安全而杀人的人 |
[20:02] | If he killed Ando Azuma, | 如果是他杀了安藤东 |
[20:04] | he would first have to have known that Azuma existed, | 他就得先知道东的存在 |
[20:06] | and that would suggest he was involved in the upgrade somehow. | 也就是说他也参与了升级行动 |
[20:08] | I thought the same thing, so I looked for insiders | 我也是这么想的 所以我查了下 |
[20:11] | who argued against the upgrade, and I found this. | 反对此次升级的内部人士 我发现了这个 |
[20:14] | It’s an op-ed from the Air Force Ledger | 是《空军公志》上的一篇社评 |
[20:15] | by a General Alvero. | 撰写人是阿瓦罗将军 |
[20:17] | So that highlighted phrase– | 看我用高亮标注的内容 |
[20:18] | “An existential threat to America’s future”– | “一种对美国未来构成威胁的事物” |
[20:20] | also appears in two of Tree-Of-Liberty’s posts. | 这句话也出现在了自由之树的两篇博文中 |
[20:24] | I found other repetitions, too. | 我还发现了其他重合的内容 |
[20:26] | You think Alvero and Tree-Of-Liberty | 你认为阿瓦罗和自由之树 |
[20:28] | are one and the same? | 是一个人 |
[20:29] | I think, when his op-ed didn’t change anyone’s mind, | 我觉得 当他发现自己的社评没有反响 |
[20:31] | he created Tree-Of-Liberty to get more aggressive. | 就创造了自由之树来发表更激进的言论 |
[20:34] | And when that didn’t work, | 当这招也没奏效 |
[20:35] | he killed Azuma to derail the upgrade. | 他就杀了安藤东 让事态升级 |
[20:38] | Like you said, it only works as a theory if he knew about Ando. | 像你说的 这得在他知道安藤东的前提下 |
[20:42] | I asked the captain to reach out to the Air Force, | 我请警监去联系空军了 |
[20:44] | see if Alvero had any connection | 看看阿瓦罗和空军基地 |
[20:46] | to the base or the upgrade. | 以及升级事件有无联系 |
[20:47] | With any luck, we’ll hear back soon. | 运气好的话 很快就能有答复 |
[20:50] | You know, you still didn’t tell me | 你还是没跟我说 |
[20:51] | what he wanted yesterday, the captain. | 警监昨天想干什么 |
[20:54] | It was private. | 那是我们的私人谈话 |
[20:54] | Well, you can see how that doesn’t alleviate my concerns | 你该明白这并不能消除我的担忧 |
[20:57] | that he was checking up on me. | 我还是担心他在问我的情况 |
[20:59] | Look, I’ll just go and ask him myself. | 我可以自己去问他 |
[21:03] | He wanted to talk about Hannah. | 他是想谈汉娜的事 |
[21:06] | His daughter? | 他女儿 |
[21:08] | A couple of nights ago, | 几天前 |
[21:09] | she told him that she is an alcoholic. | 她跟他说自己有酒瘾 |
[21:12] | She’s going to meetings, | 她在参加互助会 |
[21:13] | and she even has her 30-day chip, but… | 还拿到了30天戒酒纪念章 但是 |
[21:14] | the captain felt blindsided, and he blames himself, | 警监觉得自己被蒙在鼓里 他十分自责 |
[21:18] | so he wanted to talk about what he should do next. | 他想谈谈以后该怎么做 |
[21:28] | He heard back from | 他收到回复了 |
[21:28] | the lieutenant colonel we talked to– Deakins. | 就是我们之前面谈过的那个迪金斯中校 |
[21:31] | So, not only is General Alvero stationed at her base; | 阿瓦罗将军不仅在她的基地驻扎 |
[21:34] | he’s her boss. | 他还是她的上司 |
[21:36] | Our Computer Crime Squad thinks it’s gonna be | 我们的计算机犯罪小组认为 |
[21:38] | pretty easy to trace Tree-Of-Liberty’s blog | 顺着自由之树的博客 |
[21:41] | to your home computer, General. | 将会容易查到你家的电脑 将军 |
[21:44] | So, unless you want us to think that | 除非你想说 |
[21:45] | it’s your wife or teenage daughter who holds the view that | 是你妻子或是未成年的女儿认为 |
[21:50] | “The Joint Chiefs can drown in their own cuck blood…” | “参谋长联席会议成员应该被自己的血淹死” |
[21:52] | I have photos in my phone. | 我手机里有照片 |
[21:56] | They’ll prove I didn’t kill Azuma. | 能证明我没杀安藤东 |
[21:59] | Now… if I show them to you, you have to promise | 如果我出示照片 你们得保证 |
[22:03] | you won’t share them with my colleagues. | 不会把照片给我的同事看 |
[22:04] | I can’t make any promises, General, | 我不能做任何保证 将军 |
[22:06] | but if they prove you’re innocent, | 但如果照片证明你是清白的 |
[22:09] | I’m pretty sure we’re done with you. | 我很肯定我们不会再找你 |
[22:15] | These photos… | 这些照片 |
[22:20] | They’re of a sensitive nature. | 性质比较特殊 |
[22:23] | I’d ask Ms. Watson to… | 我想请华生女士 |
[22:25] | step outside. | 回避一下 |
[22:27] | “Ms.” Watson is a doctor. | 华生女士是一名医生 |
[22:29] | There’s little she hasn’t seen. | 没什么东西是她没见过的 |
[22:37] | I was wrong, Watson. You likely haven’t seen this. | 我错了 华生 这你可能真没见过 |
[22:46] | That’s what you were doing the night Azuma was killed? | 安藤东遇害当晚你在干这个 |
[22:49] | It relieves stress. | 这能释放压力 |
[22:50] | And the woman in these photos– | 照片里的女人 |
[22:52] | she can confirm when these were taken? | 她能确认这些照片拍摄的时间吗 |
[22:55] | I don’t know her real name. | 我不知道她的真名 |
[22:57] | She calls herself Nurse Jessy. | 她自称是杰茜护士 |
[23:00] | Um, but if you… | 但如果你 |
[23:02] | hand me the phone, I can dig up her e-mail. | 把手机递给我 我能找到她的邮箱 |
[23:07] | Listen, you should take a hard look | 你们应该好好查查 |
[23:09] | at a man named Eddy Dunbridge. | 一个叫埃迪・邓布里奇的人 |
[23:11] | He’s got a company out on the island– | 他在岛上开了家公司 |
[23:12] | ReIssue Computing. | 再版计算 |
[23:14] | ReIssue supplies us with the legacy tech | 他们为我们提供 |
[23:16] | we use to run our missile network. | 运行导弹系统的遗留技术 |
[23:18] | Eddy buys and refurbishes old computer equipment, | 埃迪负责采买以及翻新电脑设备 |
[23:21] | deletes the data, resells it to us. | 删除数据 转卖给我们 |
[23:24] | Why would a used computer salesman | 为什么一个二手电脑经销商 |
[23:25] | want to kill an ex-yakuza? | 想要杀一个前极道组织成员 |
[23:27] | Once the upgrade goes through, | 一旦升级完毕 |
[23:29] | the Air Force is going to destroy all its legacy tech. | 空军就要销毁遗留技术 |
[23:32] | Eddy’s sitting on a lot of inventory. | 埃迪手里有很多存货 |
[23:35] | Yeah, old computers, storage media. | 旧电脑 存储器 |
[23:37] | He’ll go out of business. | 他就没生意做了 |
[23:39] | The longer the upgrade’s delayed, | 升级拖得越久 |
[23:41] | the more of his stock he can sell to the military? | 他就能卖更多存货给军方 |
[23:44] | And how would he have known about Ando? | 他是怎么知道安藤的呢 |
[23:47] | Part of how Eddy keeps his Air Force contract is… | 埃迪能保住军方合约的原因之一是 |
[23:52] | customer relations. | 客户关系 |
[23:54] | He wines and dines the big decision makers. | 能拍板定论的人 他都好吃好喝地拉拢 |
[23:57] | He takes us to dinners, Yankee games. | 请我们吃饭 看球 |
[23:59] | At our last dinner, I may have complained | 我们最后一次吃饭 我好像抱怨过 |
[24:01] | that our new system was being tested by a former yakuza. | 新系统被一个前极道组织成员测试的事 |
[24:07] | I didn’t name Ando, | 我没提安藤的名字 |
[24:10] | but Eddy is resourceful. | 但是埃迪人脉极广 |
[24:13] | What if he put it together? | 要是他自己查出来了呢 |
[24:24] | Hey, Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[24:27] | Tell me you remembered the ginger ale. | 告诉我你记得买姜汁了 |
[24:29] | I got you covered, but there’s a guy outside, | 我买了 不过外头有个人 |
[24:32] | says he’s looking for the owner | 想找他刚撞到的 |
[24:33] | of a parked car that he just hit. | 那辆停着的车的车主 |
[24:35] | Don’t freak out, but it’s yours. | 别激动 但那是你的车 |
[24:44] | Hey. You Hannah? | 你是汉娜吗 |
[24:46] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是我 |
[24:48] | Yeah, I was just telling your roommate | 我刚告诉了你室友 |
[24:49] | I backed into your car. Sorry. | 我倒车时撞到了你的车 抱歉 |
[24:52] | When I was a kid, we used to call that “Parking by feel.” | 在我小时候 我们把这称作”凭直觉倒车” |
[24:54] | Yeah, uh, I’m an idiot. | 是啊 我太傻了 |
[24:56] | I just got this new car and tried to save money | 我刚买了新车 为了省钱 |
[24:59] | not getting parking sensors. | 就没给它装倒车雷达 |
[25:01] | There’s really not that much damage. | 其实没怎么撞坏 |
[25:03] | Well, then it won’t cost much to fix. | 那修车应该不用花多少钱 |
[25:05] | – Honestly, it’s… – Please, I insist. | -说实话… -别客气 我应该的 |
[25:07] | We’ll exchange information. | 我们互留一下联系方式 |
[25:08] | Send me the bill, and I’ll take care of it. | 你把账单发给我 我来付 |
[25:12] | Think I have a notepad in here somewhere. | 我车里应该有记事本 |
[25:20] | Pretty sure most people would’ve just driven away. | 大多数人肯定会直接开走 |
[25:22] | Well, I guess I’m not most people. | 看来我不是大多数人 |
[25:31] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[25:33] | Thought maybe I’d driven to the wrong place. | 我还以为我开错地方了 |
[25:36] | How did it go with Nurse Jessy? | 杰茜护士查得怎么样了 |
[25:39] | Interesting woman. | 挺有意思的女人 |
[25:41] | She confirmed General Alvero’s story, | 她证实了阿瓦罗将军说的话 |
[25:43] | then gave me a tour of her “Establishment.” | 还邀请我参观她的”设施” |
[25:46] | And? | 然后呢 |
[25:47] | Let’s just say there’s a few things I’d like to unsee. | 不得不说有些东西我宁愿自己没看到 |
[25:49] | Wh-What-What are we doing out here? | 我们为什么待在外面 |
[25:51] | I thought we were gonna meet at the home | 我还以为我们要和将军提到的那个人 |
[25:52] | of that guy the general mentioned. | 在他家会面 |
[25:54] | Uh, Eddy Dunbridge? | 埃迪・邓布里奇 |
[25:55] | We were, but when we got to Eddy’s home, | 本来是 但我们到他家里以后 |
[25:57] | the door was ajar, and he was gone. | 发现门开着 他人不见了 |
[25:58] | Looked like he left in a hurry. We found his cell phone | 他好像走得很急 我们在厨房的洗手台上 |
[26:01] | on the kitchen counter with the battery removed, | 找到了他的手机 电池已经被卸了 |
[26:03] | along with his ATM and credit cards. | 还找到了他的银行卡和信用卡 |
[26:05] | Think he’s on the run? | 你觉得他逃跑了吗 |
[26:07] | Watson’s at the house now | 华生和几个警探留在了屋里 |
[26:08] | with a few detectives in case he comes back, | 以防他回来 |
[26:09] | but I noticed the empty box to a new pair of boat shoes | 但我注意到他收行李留下的那片混乱中 |
[26:12] | in the mess he made when he was packing. | 有一个本来装了双新船鞋的空鞋盒 |
[26:14] | That and some framed photographs of him on a fishing boat | 再加上他家里有一些他在渔船上的照片 |
[26:16] | made us think he might have sailed away, | 我们认为他可能开船逃跑了 |
[26:18] | but when I looked into his boat, | 但我检查了他的船 |
[26:20] | it wasn’t at sea; it was here. | 没有出海 还在这里 |
[26:22] | Now, the boat’s not going anywhere, | 虽然那艘船没离开这里 |
[26:25] | but that doesn’t mean he’s not on it. | 但不意味着他不在船上 |
[26:28] | So, Eddy’s boat was assigned… | 埃迪的船登记在… |
[26:33] | spot 63. | 63号码头 |
[26:35] | Should be one of these. | 应该就是这其中的一艘 |
[26:42] | Police! | 我们是警察 |
[26:43] | Drop your weapon and show yourself! | 放下武器 让我们看到你 |
[26:46] | You gotta help me! I’m stuck! | 你们得帮帮我 我被困住了 |
[26:48] | What do you mean, “Stuck”? | 什么叫”困住了” |
[26:50] | I wasn’t firing at you. | 我不是在朝你们开枪 |
[26:52] | I had to shoot the glass out so you could hear me. | 我必须把窗户打碎 你们才能听见我的声音 |
[26:55] | My name’s Eddy Dunbridge. | 我叫埃迪・邓布里奇 |
[26:57] | I’ve been here for days– | 我待在这好几天了 |
[26:59] | ever since they tried to kill me. | 自从他们开始追杀我 |
[27:01] | Who tried to kill you? | 谁要杀你 |
[27:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:03] | They hit me on the head, then zip-tied me. | 他们打了我的头 还把我的手绑了起来 |
[27:06] | Just like Ando Azuma. | 和安藤东一样 |
[27:08] | I ran here to hide, | 我跑到这藏了起来 |
[27:09] | but I sort of broke the door handle | 但我在挡住舱口的时候 |
[27:11] | when I tried to barricade the hatch. | 把门把手给弄坏了 |
[27:13] | Listen, Eddy, I’m gonna call ESU to get you out, | 听着 埃迪 我会找警察来把你弄出来 |
[27:16] | but you gotta show me your hands. | 但你得让我看到你的手 |
[27:23] | Look at his wrists. | 看他的手腕 |
[27:25] | He was telling the truth about being zip-tied. | 他被绑住双手的事是真的 |
[27:27] | Not only is he not our killer… | 他不仅不是我们要找的凶手… |
[27:29] | He was almost another victim. | 他还差点成为另一名被害人 |
[27:38] | Come in. | 请进 |
[27:40] | Eddy Dunbridge should be here soon. | 埃迪・邓布里奇应该很快就到了 |
[27:43] | E.R. Patched him up, rehydrated him. | 急救人员给他包扎了伤口 打了点滴 |
[27:47] | He suffered a concussion but should recover. | 他有脑震荡 但应该能恢复 |
[27:49] | Common theme these days. | 脑震荡是最近常见的主题了 |
[27:53] | Surveillance from the boatyard shows him arriving | 甲板上的监控显示他五天前到的那里 |
[27:56] | five days ago, and he never left. | 而且一直没离开过 |
[27:58] | How sure are we that what happened to him | 我们有多确定他的遭遇 |
[27:59] | is connected to what happened to Ando Azuma? | 和安藤东的遭遇有关 |
[28:02] | Both men were attacked in a similar fashion– | 他俩都被相同的方式袭击了 |
[28:03] | a blow to the back of the head, | 后脑被击中 |
[28:05] | followed by a binding of the wrists, | 接着手腕被绑 |
[28:06] | and it appears that the same brand | 而且两个案发地的束带 |
[28:07] | of zip tie was used on both occasions. | 都是同一个牌子的 |
[28:12] | Anything else? | 还有其他的吗 |
[28:15] | You were wondering if you missed something. | 你在想自己是不是漏掉了什么 |
[28:18] | With Hannah. | 汉娜的事 |
[28:20] | I know about her recent disclosure. | 我知道她最近的情况了 |
[28:24] | You might be concerned that her addiction | 你可能担心她的酒瘾 |
[28:26] | was triggered by some genetic issue | 是因为遗传的因素 |
[28:28] | or failure in parenting, and-and that’s quite normal. | 或教育失败的问题触发的 这很正常 |
[28:31] | Although, to be fair, I usually hear these stories | 但说实话 我通常都是听有瘾的人 |
[28:33] | from the side of the addicts, not their families. | 跟我说这些事 而不是他们的家人 |
[28:35] | What makes you think I want to talk about this with you? | 你凭什么觉得我想和你谈这个 |
[28:39] | Nothing. I know you don’t, but this is not about me or you. | 没有 我知道你不想 但这和你我无关 |
[28:42] | It’s about Hannah and her sobriety. | 这是关于汉娜和她的清醒程度 |
[28:47] | Worrying about the origin of her issues is counterproductive. | 担心她问题的根源反而会适得其反 |
[28:52] | In doing so, you risk making her substance abuse about you, | 你有风险会让自己成为她的酗酒问题的重点 |
[28:56] | when, in fact, your energy and hers are best spent | 而事实上 你和她最好把你们的精力 |
[28:59] | focusing on her recovery. | 放在她的戒酒上 |
[29:01] | You think I don’t know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗 |
[29:02] | I think that you’re in pain, and… | 我觉得你很痛苦 而且 |
[29:05] | despite our recent troubles, that bothers me. | 尽管我们最近有些芥蒂 我还是很担心你 |
[29:10] | Look, my father was an abject failure | 听着 无论为人父母还是为人 |
[29:12] | as both a parent and a human being, | 我父亲都是十分失败 |
[29:15] | but when it came to my own struggles, | 但涉及到我的挣扎戒毒 |
[29:16] | he did one thing right. | 他做对了一件事 |
[29:17] | He kept my recovery about me. | 他让我的恢复过程只与我有关 |
[29:20] | You’re ten times the man that he is, | 你比他好太多了 |
[29:23] | so if he can do right by me, | 所以如果他能对我做对这件事 |
[29:25] | I’m confident that you can do right by Hannah– | 我有信心你对汉娜也能做正确的事 |
[29:27] | but only once you move past blame. | 但前提是你不再自责 |
[29:33] | Let me know how things go with Dunbridge. | 邓布里奇的事有什么进展通知我 |
[29:43] | They hit me from behind. I’m an insomniac, | 他们从后面袭击了我 我有失眠症 |
[29:46] | so I got to work around 4:00 a.M., | 所以我凌晨四点起床工作 |
[29:48] | but when I got to my office, someone was waiting for me. | 但当我到达办公室时 已经有人在了 |
[29:51] | They bashed me in the head, | 他们砸了我的头 |
[29:52] | and I woke up zip-tied in a closet. | 我醒来后发现被束带绑住了关在衣柜里 |
[29:55] | Big mistake. | 大错特错 |
[29:56] | I watch all those survival shows on TV, | 我在电视上看了很多生存类节目 |
[29:58] | so I know how to break out of zip ties. | 所以我知道如何从束带捆绑中逃脱 |
[30:01] | I snapped ’em in half, then escaped out a window | 趁他们回来干掉我之前 |
[30:03] | before they could come back and finish me off. | 我从中间截断了束带并从窗户逃走了 |
[30:05] | At this point, Mr. Dunbridge, only one thing is certain. | 邓布里奇先生 现在只有一件事很明确 |
[30:08] | No one wanted you dead. | 没人想让你死 |
[30:10] | The person who attacked you killed a former Yakuza. | 袭击你的人杀死了一名前极道组成员 |
[30:12] | If your assailant had wanted you dead, | 如果他希望你死 |
[30:15] | they would have slit your throat | 他们会割断你的喉咙 |
[30:16] | as they did with their other victim. | 就像他们对另一名受害者做的一样 |
[30:18] | Yeah, it sounds more like you interrupted a burglary | 听上去更像是你打断了一场抢劫 |
[30:21] | and the perp thumped you to get you out of the way. | 入侵者把你打晕了免得你碍事 |
[30:23] | Well, if that’s correct, the question becomes– | 如果这个推断正确 那问题就变成了 |
[30:25] | what did the intruder want? | 入侵者在找什么 |
[30:27] | And did they kill Ando Azuma | 以及他们两晚前杀死安藤东 |
[30:29] | two nights later because they didn’t find it… | 是因为他们没找到想要的东西 |
[30:32] | or because they did? | 还是因为他们找到了 |
[30:40] | Now, the last time you were in this position, | 上一次你这样躺着的时候 |
[30:41] | do you remember seeing anything? | 还记得看到了什么吗 |
[30:43] | No. | 不记得 |
[30:44] | I mean, I was seeing stars. | 当时我眼冒金星 |
[30:46] | My head hurt. | 我的头受伤了 |
[30:48] | Wait. I remember hearing something | 等等 我记得在我被关进衣柜前 |
[30:50] | before I got put in the closet. | 听到了一些声音 |
[30:53] | The copier was running. | 复印机在运作 |
[31:00] | This is set to make eight-and-a-half-by-14 copies. | 复印尺寸设定为8.5×14的尺寸 |
[31:04] | Last ones I made were regular sized, | 我复印的最后一张是正常尺寸 |
[31:06] | and no one was in here while I was gone. | 而且我是最后一个离开的 |
[31:08] | I don’t have any permanent staff. | 我并没有固定职员 |
[31:10] | Must have copied something from your records. | 他们肯定复印了一些你的记录 |
[31:15] | These are eight and a half by 14. | 这些是8.5×14尺寸的文件 |
[31:19] | “Acquisitions and Sales.” | 《收购和销售》记录 |
[31:24] | The dust has been disturbed on this one. | 这里的灰尘被清扫了 |
[31:33] | Those are records for a batch of eight-inch floppy disks | 这是一批我从拍卖会上购入的 |
[31:35] | I bought at auction. | 八英寸软盘的记录 |
[31:37] | July 2015, thousand-count. | 2015年7月 有上千个 |
[31:40] | Resold them to missile bases all over the country. | 然后倒卖给全国各地的导弹基地 |
[31:43] | It’s our understanding you delete your disks | 我们知道你在卖给你的客户之前 |
[31:45] | before you send them to your customers. | 删掉了里面的记录 |
[31:47] | Could there be valuable data on them nonetheless? | 这里面有没有可能包含有价值的数据 |
[31:50] | Oh, with legacy tech, anything you delete | 在遗留技术中 |
[31:52] | can theoretically be undeleted, | 理论上任何被删除的数据都可以恢复 |
[31:54] | but as for what’s on them, I don’t check. | 至于里面有什么 我没有检查 |
[31:55] | Considering someone went to all this trouble, | 有人费尽力气去做这一切 |
[31:58] | good chance they think there’s something valuable | 他们一定认为这里的其中一个软盘 |
[31:59] | on one of those disks. | 包含有价值的信息 |
[32:01] | If that’s true, finding our killer | 如果这是真的 想抓到凶手 |
[32:04] | would mean doing what they’re likely doing– | 只能去做他们可能会做的事情 |
[32:06] | tracking down every last one of these disks | 找到每一张软盘的下落 |
[32:09] | and identifying the one or ones worth killing over, | 并且找出让受害者遇害的那张或那几张 |
[32:12] | and that’s no mean feat, considering they’ve been | 考虑到这批软盘分散在全国各地 |
[32:14] | shipped all over the country. | 这可不是件简单的差事 |
[32:16] | They haven’t. | 并没有分散在各地 |
[32:17] | I mean, not all of them, anyway. | 我的意思是 至少一部分没有 |
[32:19] | My sales ledgers record sales, | 我的销货帐只有销售记录 |
[32:21] | not deliveries. | 并没有送货记录 |
[32:22] | Disks aren’t actually shipped until they’re needed. | 软盘直到客户需要时才被运走 |
[32:25] | Yeah, I’ve still got a few boxes on hand. | 我手里还有好几箱 |
[32:28] | Want to see ’em? | 想看看吗 |
[32:33] | And boom. | 看好了 |
[32:36] | Easy-peasy. | 小菜一碟 |
[32:37] | A lot of these disks weren’t even properly deleted. | 许多软盘的数据都没有被完全删除 |
[32:40] | I’m printing out hard copies of the first batch of data. | 我正在打印第一批的数据记录 |
[32:44] | Most of these disks are from some stationery company. | 这些软盘大部分来自文具公司 |
[32:46] | We got orders, cost projections, inventory sheets, | 这里有订单 成本预测表 库存表 |
[32:49] | paper milling instructions. | 碎纸说明书 |
[32:51] | What’s the name of the company? | 这个公司叫什么名字 |
[32:54] | Crake & Rail. | 克勒克&莱尔 |
[32:56] | They’re still around. | 他们现在还存在 |
[32:59] | Oh, I see you bought a new fridge while I was out. | 你们趁我不在时买了个新冰箱 |
[33:01] | It’s legacy tech– | 这是遗留技术 |
[33:02] | on loan from Mr. Eddy Dunbridge. | 从埃迪・邓布里奇那里借来的 |
[33:05] | How was your meeting with the fire marshal? | 你和消防局长谈得怎么样 |
[33:06] | She says that her final report on the fire at Ando’s | 她说安藤家火灾的最终报告 |
[33:09] | won’t come out for a few hours, | 暂时还出不来 |
[33:10] | but she is officially ruling it an accident. | 但她要正式认定为意外事故 |
[33:12] | Based on the burn patterns | 根据炉子周围的烧焦情况 |
[33:14] | around the stove and the charred materials in the pan, | 以及平底锅里焦黑的食物来判断 |
[33:16] | Ando had just started frying up some hot peppers and garlic | 凶手闯入的时候 安藤正好在 |
[33:19] | when the killer interrupted. | 煎炒辣椒和大蒜 |
[33:21] | Hot peppers and garlic? | 辣椒和大蒜 |
[33:22] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[33:24] | Well, the smell would have filled the apartment. | 那个味道会充斥整个公寓 |
[33:26] | – So? – So you can go home. | -所以呢 -所以你可以回家了 |
[33:28] | But I still have all those disks to go through. | 但这些磁盘我还没看完呢 |
[33:30] | That won’t be necessary. | 已经没这个必要了 |
[33:32] | Not only do I now have a very good idea | 我现在不仅知道了 |
[33:34] | why Ando Azuma was murdered, but I think the fire marshal | 安藤东为什么被害 而且我认为消防局长 |
[33:38] | has just given us a way to root out the killer. | 刚给我们指明了揪出凶手的道路 |
[33:43] | This is the reason Ando Azuma was murdered. | 这就是安藤东遇害的原因 |
[33:45] | Or at least half of it. | 至少是一半的原因 |
[33:47] | This disk came from eddy Dunbridge’s warehouse, | 这个磁盘来自埃迪・邓布里奇的仓库 |
[33:50] | but it originated at a company called Crake & Rail, | 但磁盘原本来自一个叫克勒克&莱尔的公司 |
[33:53] | a stationery company who make, amongst other products, | 这个文具公司除了生产文具 |
[33:56] | the paper upon which all American currency is printed. | 还生产美国货币使用的纸张 |
[34:00] | Naturally, the recipe is a closely guarded secret, | 当然 纸张的配方是个严密保守的机密 |
[34:03] | and even though the Treasury Department | 虽然财务部 |
[34:04] | has added raised ink, holograms | 在纸币上加了立体颜料 全息图 |
[34:06] | and other security features to our money, | 以及其他防伪标志 |
[34:08] | the recipe has not changed in decades. | 但纸张的配方多年以来都没变 |
[34:11] | Technically, it’s not even paper. | 准确来说 那不算纸 |
[34:12] | It’s a textile. | 而是织物 |
[34:13] | It’s a blend of cotton, linen and other fibers. | 混合了棉 亚麻以及其他纤维 |
[34:16] | It’s what gives American money its look, weight, feel. | 这些原料构成了美元的形状 重量和手感 |
[34:18] | These old disks don’t store much data, | 这些老磁盘存不了多少数据 |
[34:21] | so Crake & Rail had to split the recipe onto two disks: | 所以克勒克&莱尔不得不把配方存在两个盘里 |
[34:24] | that one, Disk B, and its companion, called– | 那个B盘 及其搭档 叫做 |
[34:27] | big surprise– Disk A. | 不出所料 A盘 |
[34:29] | If a counterfeiter got his hands on both of them, | 如果伪造货币的人获得了这两张磁盘 |
[34:31] | he could literally print money. | 他就能真的打印出钱 |
[34:33] | I spoke with Crake & Rail’s CEO this morning. | 我今早询问了克勒克&莱尔的总裁 |
[34:36] | He confirmed the authenticity of the recipe. | 他证实了这个配方的真实性 |
[34:39] | He also said that the disks | 他还说磁盘 |
[34:41] | were probably accidentally recycled | 可能在九十年代 |
[34:43] | when the company upgraded their computers in the ’90s. | 公司升级电脑时意外被回收利用了 |
[34:46] | Eventually, the disks made their way | 最终 磁盘到了埃迪・邓布里奇手里 |
[34:48] | to Eddy Dunbridge, who had no idea what they contained, | 而他根本不知道里面存的是什么 |
[34:51] | so he deleted them, and then he added them | 所以他删掉了上面的数据 将磁盘 |
[34:54] | to his inventory of legacy tech. | 加进了遗留技术的存货中 |
[34:56] | Sometime later, Disk A | 之后不久 A盘 |
[34:58] | was included in a batch | 夹在一批物品中 |
[34:59] | that was delivered to your secret facility, | 运送到了你们的秘密设施 |
[35:02] | which is how it made its way onto one of your desks. | 磁盘也就是这样到了你们其中一人的桌上 |
[35:05] | Are you approaching anything resembling a point? | 你接下来要讲到重点了吗 |
[35:08] | My point is that one of you realized | 我的重点是你们其中一人发现 |
[35:10] | you’d stumbled upon one half of a lottery ticket | 自己捡到了半张彩票 |
[35:13] | with an infinite number of zeros, | 奖金的数目后面有无数个零 |
[35:14] | and all you needed to cash it was the other half– | 只要找到另一半就能兑现了 也就是 |
[35:17] | Disk B. | B盘 |
[35:19] | A few days ago, one of you | 几天前 你们其中一人 |
[35:21] | broke into Eddy Dunbridge’s warehouse and copied a list | 闯进了埃迪・邓布里奇的仓库 复制了一张 |
[35:24] | of all the bases that had bought Crake & Rail’s disks, | 所有购买了克勒克&莱尔磁盘的基地名单 |
[35:28] | hoping to track it down. | 想要把磁盘找出来 |
[35:29] | But the guilty party had a problem. | 但罪犯还有个问题 |
[35:32] | Even with the list, you would need time to find Disk B. | 就算拿到了名单 也需要时间来找出B盘 |
[35:37] | Time that, with the impending upgrade | 而说到时间 鉴于 |
[35:40] | to the Air Force’s missile control system, | 空军导弹控制系统即将升级 |
[35:41] | you just didn’t have. | 就没时间来找磁盘 |
[35:43] | Legacy tech at bases all across the country, | 遗留技术在全国都有基地 |
[35:46] | including Disk B, was about to be binned. | 包括B盘 都将被丢弃 |
[35:48] | That’s when one of you had an idea: | 这时你们其中一人就有了个主意 |
[35:50] | kill the guy who was testing | 杀掉那个正在测试 |
[35:52] | the new system’s security– Ando Azuma. | 新系统安全性的人 安藤东 |
[35:55] | The fallout would compel the Air Force to slam on the brakes, | 这将迫使空军在系统升级上紧急刹车 |
[35:58] | make sure they weren’t compromised. | 确保系统不被入侵 |
[36:00] | Suddenly, there’d be more time | 这样 突然就有更多时间 |
[36:02] | to find the missing disk. | 来寻找失踪的磁盘了 |
[36:03] | This is outrageous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[36:07] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:09] | Sorry. I’m-I’m suffering from a condition called PCS. | 抱歉 我最近患了脑震荡后综合征 |
[36:13] | I, um… | 我 |
[36:15] | I just… I have to eat regularly to stave off the, uh, | 我必须按时服用药物来延缓 |
[36:17] | symptoms, so if you don’t mind… | 症状 所以希望大家不要介意 |
[36:19] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[36:21] | Again, apologies. | 再次道歉 |
[36:24] | The mingled stench of rotting flesh, ammonia and gym socks | 腐肉 氨气以及臭袜子混合在一起的味道 |
[36:27] | is the hallmark odor of the durian. | 是榴莲的标志性气味 |
[36:28] | It’s a fruit from Southeast Asia. | 这是一种产自东南亚的水果 |
[36:30] | My doctor says its blend of minerals and vitamins | 我的医生说榴莲富含矿物质和维他命 |
[36:32] | is highly therapeutic. | 治疗效果显著 |
[36:34] | It also just helped us identify the killer. | 顺便还帮我们指出了凶手 |
[36:37] | Hmm. Colonel Deakins… | 迪金斯中校 |
[36:39] | …would you join us in an interview room? | 可否请你跟我们去审讯室 |
[36:46] | You want to have a seat, Colonel? | 要坐下吗 中校 |
[36:47] | No, I don’t. I’m not staying. | 不坐了 我不久留 |
[36:50] | I-I just want to know, why do you think I killed Ando? | 我只想知道 你们为什么觉得我杀了安藤 |
[36:52] | Your nose gave you away. | 你的鼻子出卖了你 |
[36:54] | Everyone else had an involuntary reaction | 刚才其他人都对榴莲的气味 |
[36:56] | to the durian’s stench. | 产生了无意识的反应 |
[36:58] | But not you. You had no reaction whatsoever. | 但你没有 你一点反应都没有 |
[37:00] | Fine. You got me. | 好吧 被你发现了 |
[37:02] | I-I have no sense of smell. | 我没有嗅觉 |
[37:04] | Head injury at the academy. | 上学的时候头部受过伤 |
[37:07] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这跟一切有什么关系 |
[37:08] | It has to do with the fire at Ando’s– | 跟安藤家的火有关 |
[37:11] | the one that almost ruined your plan. | 那场差点毁了你计划的大火 |
[37:13] | – What plan? – You knew the Air Force | -什么计划 -你知道空军 |
[37:15] | would investigate his death. | 会调查他的死亡 |
[37:16] | You wanted them to realize | 你想让他们发现 |
[37:18] | that his prosthetic finger was missing. | 他的假肢不见了 |
[37:20] | When it came out that there was a hidden thumb drive in it, | 等他们发现里面有个闪存盘 |
[37:23] | they would panic. | 他们就会恐慌 |
[37:24] | You’re forgetting something. | 你忘了一些事 |
[37:25] | No one knew he had a fake finger. | 没人知道他有根假手指 |
[37:28] | We don’t think that’s true. | 我们认为并非如此 |
[37:29] | You’re the one who hired him, correct? | 当初你是雇了他 对吧 |
[37:31] | We’re guessing he disclosed it to you, | 我们猜测他向你透漏了 |
[37:33] | but you kept it to yourself. | 但你没跟别人提起 |
[37:34] | You were gonna tell everyone about it after he was dead. | 你准备等他死了再公之于众 |
[37:37] | Just one problem– you let a pan full of oil, | 但只有一个问题 你让一个装满了油 |
[37:40] | garlic and peppers burn down his apartment. | 大蒜和辣椒的锅子烧毁了他的家 |
[37:43] | Anyone else would have | 换做别人 |
[37:44] | noticed the smell and shut off the stove, | 肯定会闻到气味并关上炉子 |
[37:46] | but not you. | 但你没有 |
[37:48] | The sooner you cop to it, | 你越早配合 |
[37:49] | the better it’s gonna go for you. | 对你就越有好处 |
[37:54] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[37:57] | We’ll be watching you. | 我们会盯着你 |
[37:59] | Watch all you want. | 尽管盯着吧 |
[38:01] | You’re fishing. | 你们在钓鱼 |
[38:03] | And I’m not biting. | 但我不会上钩 |
[38:20] | Mr. Shinura. | 歾良先生 |
[38:22] | Call me Go. | 叫我刚 |
[38:24] | You weren’t followed, were you? | 你没被人跟踪吧 |
[38:26] | No. Positive. | 没有 |
[38:30] | Your new passport. | 你的新护照 |
[38:33] | I hope you like the name Laura Harrison. | 希望你喜欢劳拉·哈里森这个名字 |
[38:35] | If you don’t… | 如果你不喜欢… |
[38:39] | …this should help you get used to it. | 这个应该能帮你尽快适应 |
[38:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:44] | Lieutenant Colonel Deakins was done anyway. | 反正空军中校迪金斯已经玩完了 |
[38:47] | Air Force made that clear when they passed me over | 空军找人接替我做空军中校时 |
[38:49] | for full-bird colonel. | 已经表示得很清楚了 |
[38:51] | Might as well retire in style. | 还不如潇洒地退休了 |
[38:53] | After you give me what I asked for. | 你得先把我要的东西给我 |
[38:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:08] | I must confess, when our informant in the NYPD | 我必须承认 当我们在纽约警局的线人 |
[39:11] | told me you are the one accused of murdering Ando, | 告诉我被指控谋杀了安藤的人是你 |
[39:15] | I was skeptical. | 我原本很怀疑 |
[39:17] | Ando was yakuza. | 安藤是极道组织的人 |
[39:18] | He could defend himself. | 他可以自我防卫 |
[39:20] | Just a reminder– the drive is encrypted. | 提醒你一句 闪存盘被加密了 |
[39:22] | Your boss said that would be okay. | 你老板说没关系 |
[39:26] | My oyabun says this was a worthwhile investment. | 我的组织说值得投资 |
[39:30] | There could be anything on this drive– | 这闪存盘上有什么都是可能的 |
[39:33] | information that could hurt our organization, | 比如可能伤及我们组织的信息 |
[39:37] | data we could sell, or perhaps it’s nothing. | 或是可以贩卖的数据 也可能什么都没有 |
[39:40] | In which case we are paying for peace of mind. | 这样的话我们就是花钱买心安了 |
[39:43] | Regardless, this concludes our business. | 不管怎样 这都缔结了我们的生意 |
[39:47] | Please, enjoy your retirement. | 请享受你的退休生活吧 |
[39:50] | I plan to. | 我正打算如此 |
[39:53] | Uh, please, you must tell me… | 稍等 请务必告诉我 |
[39:57] | How did you manage to best Ando? | 你是怎么打败安藤的 |
[40:01] | How did you kill him? | 你怎么杀他的 |
[40:04] | Why the hell do you care so much how I… | 你关心我怎么杀他的干什… |
[40:07] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[40:09] | Keep your hands where I can see ’em, Colonel Deakins. | 把手放在我能看到的地方 迪金斯中校 |
[40:13] | We owe you an apology. | 我们欠你一个道歉 |
[40:15] | We told you we’d be watching | 我们说过会盯着你 |
[40:16] | but neglected to say we’d be listening also. | 但没说我们同时也会监听 |
[40:20] | You got enough? | 拿到足够的证据了吗 |
[40:22] | Mm… full confession | 想让她全盘交待 |
[40:23] | might have been too much to hope for, | 可能指望过高了 |
[40:24] | but we have the pinky, so… | 但我们拿到了小指 所以… |
[40:26] | I’d say you’re done. | 要我说 你的工作完成了 |
[40:28] | As are you, Colonel. | 你也一样 中校 |
[40:33] | You did good, Mr. Shinura. | 你做得很好 歾良先生 |
[40:35] | Department appreciates you | 局里感激你 |
[40:36] | holding up your end of the deal. | 恪守了自己的承诺 |
[40:39] | We are through? | 我们两清了吗 |
[40:40] | So long as you’re on a plane | 只要你在接下来24小时内 |
[40:41] | to Japan in the next 24 hours, we don’t see any reason to dig | 坐上去日本的飞机 我们就没有理由 |
[40:44] | into the offshore account you were using to pay Ando Azuma. | 再深挖你用来向安藤东付款的离岸账户了 |
[40:47] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[40:49] | But I didn’t do this for me. | 但我这么做不是为了我自己 |
[40:51] | I did this for Ando. | 我是为了安藤 |
[40:54] | No one kills a yakuza but a yakuza. | 只有极道组织的人才能杀组织里的人 |