Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] – Hey, uh, my name’s Michael. – Hello. -你好 我叫迈克 -你好
[00:05] A man approached me at a meeting yesterday. 昨天在互助会上一个男人找上了我
[00:06] Apparently, I-I helped him once when I described 我曾描述过我的工作是如何
[00:08] how integral my work was to maintaining my sobriety. 让我保持清醒的 那对他有所帮助
[00:12] There’s this girl I know from the program. 我在项目中认识了一个女孩
[00:14] I’m worried about her. 我很担心她
[00:15] You want me to look for her? 你想让我去找她
[00:16] I thought it might help you, too. 我觉得也许对你来说也有帮助
[00:19] Six weeks ago, I experienced bouts of dizziness, memory loss, 六周前 我有过数次头晕 记忆丢失
[00:22] sensitivity to noise and bright lights. 对噪音和强光敏感
[00:25] I have something called post-concussion syndrome. 我得了脑震荡后综合征
[00:27] Things could get worse before they get better. 在情况好转之前可能会变得更糟
[00:31] Midnight Ranger: It’s Always Midnight 《午夜游侠: 总是午夜》
[00:34] will now take a 15-minute intermission. 现在将有15分钟的中场休息
[00:36] Please be back in your seats in 15 minutes. 请在15分钟后回到您的座位
[00:39] Ira. Ira! 艾拉 艾拉
[00:41] Don’t move. 别动
[00:44] I’m telling you for the last time, 我最后一次告诉你
[00:46] do something about these wires or find yourself a new Ranger. 解决一下威亚的问题 不然你就再找个游侠吧
[00:49] I almost collided with Dietrich out there. 我刚才差点和迪特里希撞上
[00:51] You’re gonna kill somebody. 你这样会害死人的
[00:52] Justin, you want to accuse me of murder, 贾斯汀 你想控告我谋杀
[00:55] get in line. These folks over here 先排队吧 这里这几位
[00:57] just beat you to it. 早你一步了
[00:59] Go, go. I’ll talk to you after the show. 赶紧走 演出完我再跟你谈
[01:02] A lot of pressure for a big producer. 大制片人的压力很大啊
[01:04] A lot of money on the line. 钱的担子太重了
[01:06] You have no idea. 你无法想象有多重
[01:07] Actually, we do. We looked it up. 其实我们明白 我们查过了
[01:08] Your show’s budget is around $30 million. 你的演出预算约是三千万美金
[01:11] If you don’t turn a healthy profit, 如果你没有合理的利润
[01:12] you’re ruined. 你就完了
[01:13] A scathing review from a critic like Victoria Garvey 像维多利亚·加维这样的评论家写的严厉评价
[01:16] could take a bite out of your box office. 会让你的票房减少
[01:19] What? I loved Victoria, okay? 什么 我爱维多利亚 好吗
[01:21] She was an institution. 她是知名人士
[01:23] She was cranky, but that was her schtick. 她很暴躁 但那是她的特色
[01:26] Witnesses overheard the two of you having a heated conversation 有证人听到你们有过激烈争吵
[01:29] at Sardi’s after Wednesday’s matinee. 就在周三下午场结束后的萨迪餐厅里
[01:31] Didn’t sound to us like a talk with an “Institution.” 我们听着可不像是和”名人”的对话
[01:34] Sounded more like you knew how her review was gonna go. 听着更像你知道她会如何评价
[01:37] You could not afford 你不能承受
[01:38] to let her rip you to shreds in print, 她在文章里把你们大卸八块
[01:40] so you killed her and then you burned down her house. 所以你杀了她 然后烧了她的房子
[01:42] Look… I didn’t kill Victoria. 听着 我没有杀维多利亚
[01:47] I didn’t have to. 我没必要
[01:49] Yeah, you’re right, 你们是对的
[01:51] she told me her review was gonna be a bloodbath. 她告诉我她会在评价中大开杀戒
[01:53] But then she offered to bury it if I made it worth her while. 但她又说若我能让她有所收获 她就放弃
[01:57] You’re saying she solicited a bribe? 你是说她索取了贿赂
[02:00] That’s how she operated. 她一向是这么干的
[02:02] You don’t believe me, ask around. 你不信我的话 四处问问
[02:05] That “heated conversation,” Eh, 那场”激烈的争吵”
[02:07] that was just us haggling over the price. 不过是我们在争论价格
[02:10] You know admitting that she was squeezing you 你明白承认她在压榨你
[02:12] doesn’t make you look less guilty of her murder? 不会洗脱你杀害她的嫌疑吧
[02:14] You said it yourself. 你自己也说了
[02:15] My ups and downs are measured in eight figures. 我的起落是用八位数来衡量的
[02:18] What’s $50 grand against that? 五万美金怎能与之相提并论
[02:20] Besides, I, uh, wired her the money 再说 我给她转了钱
[02:23] the morning after she was already dead. 就在她今早死后
[02:25] I hadn’t heard yet. 我那时还不知道她死了
[02:27] If I’m the one who killed her, 如果是我杀了她
[02:30] why would I do that? 我为什么这么做
[02:38] I hope your day was less of a dud than mine. 希望你今天过得比我有成效
[02:41] So, Ira Langstrom may have single-handedly 所以 艾拉·朗斯特姆可能凭一己之力
[02:43] murdered the Broadway musical, 扼杀了百老汇音乐剧
[02:45] but Marcus and I do not think that he killed Victoria Garvey. 但我和马库斯不认为他杀了维多利亚·加维
[02:47] So that argument that people saw them having on the street? 人们看见他俩在街上的那场争吵
[02:49] He says that they were negotiating the amount 他说他们是在讨论金额
[02:51] that he was gonna pay her for writing nice things about his show. 他要付多少钱才能让她给他的演出写好话
[02:53] Apparently, anyone could buy a good review from her– 显然 谁都能从她那里买到好评价
[02:56] and you haven’t heard a word I’ve said. 你一句话都没听我说
[02:58] Dead critic took bribe. 已逝评论家受贿
[02:59] Have you and I spoken since lunch? 咱们午饭之后有说过话吗
[03:01] No, you don’t remember? 没有 你不记得了吗
[03:03] I’ve got no memory of the last six hours. 我对过去六小时的事都没有记忆了
[03:07] I’m calling Dr. Hanson. 我给汉森医生打电话
[03:09] My head is the less urgent of our concerns at the moment. 我的脑袋不是咱们目前最紧急的事情
[03:12] A short while ago, I arrived home carrying this bag. 不久前 我带着这个包回家
[03:14] And I couldn’t recall what was inside, so… 我想不起来里面有什么了 所以…
[03:20] Well, I looked. 我看过了
[03:34] There is a head in there. 里面有一颗人头
[03:36] Yes, there is. 是的 有颗人头
[03:40] And I have no idea where I got it. 而我完全不记得我从哪里弄来的
[04:19] What’s the last thing you remember? 你记得的最后一件事是什么
[04:21] After you left to meet Marcus, 你离开去见马库斯后
[04:23] I rang the fire marshal assigned to Ms. Garvey’s investigation 我给协助加维女士一案的消防局长打了电话
[04:26] to see if he’d discovered anything 想看看他有没有发现什么
[04:27] I hadn’t already concluded two days ago. 我两天前没发现的东西
[04:30] He had not. 结果并没有
[04:32] After that, I recall planning another review 那之后 我记得我计划再查查
[04:34] of Ms. Garvey’s personal life, 加维女士的私生活
[04:37] and then… 然后…
[04:38] Nothing. 就没了
[04:41] Until the moment I was walking up our front steps 直到我走到咱们家门前
[04:44] carrying a head. 带着一颗人头
[04:49] So the last thing we know, you were working the case. 我们知道的最后一件事是你当时在处理案子
[04:53] Naturally, I wondered whether the head might have something 自然 我觉得那颗头可能
[04:55] to do with Ms. Garvey’s murder. 和加维女士的死有关
[04:58] But I see no obvious links. 但我看不出明显的联系
[05:00] She had no children, 她没有孩子
[05:02] and that man’s facial structure suggests they are unrelated. 那个男人的面部结构说明他们不是亲戚
[05:06] We’ve seen no evidence that she had a lover, 我们没发现证据表明她有一个
[05:08] male in his 30s or otherwise. 三十多岁的情人之类的
[05:11] And no one fitting that description is missing a head 她供职的报社也没有人
[05:13] at the newspaper she wrote for. 符合那个无头人的特征
[05:14] I checked right before you came in. 在你进来之前我刚查过
[05:18] Okay, well, I’m pretty sure that you didn’t kill him. 好吧 我确信你没有杀他
[05:20] Looks like he’s been dead for a while. 看起来他死了有一段时间了
[05:22] And I’m sure you noticed 而我确信你打开包的时候
[05:23] the same smell I did when you opened the bag. 和我一样注意到了那种味道
[05:26] Formaldehyde, 甲醛
[05:27] glutaraldehyde, 戊乙醛
[05:28] methanol. 甲醇
[05:29] Embalming fluid. 防腐剂
[05:30] So, whoever he is, he was professionally preserved. 所以不管他是谁 他被专业地保存着
[05:34] Presumably before his head was removed. 应该是在他的头被取下来之前
[05:38] It could be 有可能
[05:40] I stole it from a funeral parlor 是我在受幻觉折磨时
[05:41] whilst in the throes of a hallucination. 从哪个殡仪馆偷来的
[05:43] Or, for all I know, I found the bag next to me 我只知道我在出租车后座上
[05:45] on the back seat of a taxi. 发现这个包在我身边
[05:48] Possibilities are endless. 一切皆有可能
[05:50] I know that you didn’t want to talk to the captain 我知道你不想跟警监说
[05:52] about your PCS, but I… 你的脑震荡后综合征 但我…
[05:53] You can stop there. My memory may be a shambles, 你不用说了 我的记忆可能有点混乱
[05:56] but I’m well aware of the gravity of the situation. 但我知道情况的严重性
[06:03] And I don’t know where I got it from, 而我不知道它是从哪来的
[06:07] which means I also don’t know 这意味着我也不知道
[06:09] who might miss it. 它可能是谁丢的
[06:12] I mean, for all we know, 我们只知道
[06:13] the police are on their way here as we speak. 此时警察正在来的路上
[06:17] I know what I have to do. 我知道我该怎么做
[06:27] What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[06:29] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[06:31] Where is the head now? 那颗头现在在哪
[06:32] We notified the M.E.’s office, 我们通知了法医办公室
[06:34] and a medicolegal investigator came to the house. 一位法医调查员去了我家
[06:36] Watson is accompanying it to the morgue. 华生正陪着那颗头去停尸房
[06:38] And you have no idea where you got it. 而你不知道它是从哪来的
[06:42] I do not. 我不知道
[06:44] And that’s because of this– 而这是因为这个…
[06:45] – what do you call it? – Post-concussion syndrome. -叫什么来着 -脑震荡后综合征
[06:47] Which you’ve been dealing with for how long now? 你得这个病有多久了
[06:50] I was diagnosed just over a month ago. 我是一个多月前被确诊的
[06:53] Well, I didn’t tell you 我没告诉你
[06:54] – because I didn’t want to concern you. – Bull. -是因为我不想让你担心 -胡扯
[06:57] You weren’t concerned about me or my feelings. 你不是担心我或者我的感受
[06:59] You were concerned about yourself. 你是担心你自己
[07:01] You didn’t tell me because you were afraid I’d bench you. 你没告诉我是因为你怕我让你停职
[07:04] And you were right. 你是对的
[07:05] Because unlike you, I’ve got other people to worry about. 因为我不像你 我还有别人要担心
[07:08] I’ve got a whole squad under my command. 我要指挥一个分局的人
[07:10] I thought we were past all this. 我以为我们已经过了这个阶段
[07:12] What’s that supposed to mean? 这话是什么意思
[07:13] Six years ago, when you asked to work here, 六年前 当你要来这里工作时
[07:15] you left out the part about you just getting out of rehab. 你没说你刚刚戒毒
[07:18] – These situations are completely different. – I know. -这完全不是一回事 -我知道
[07:20] But you are not in full control of your actions right now. 但你现在不能完全控制自己的行为
[07:24] What if you got confused 如果你糊涂了
[07:25] and you tried to pull someone’s gun? 想拔别人的枪呢
[07:27] I get tired. 我会疲惫
[07:29] I get headaches. 我会头痛
[07:30] I, uh, I… 我 我…
[07:31] I’ve had a brief memory lapse. 我会短暂失忆
[07:33] During which, you took a human head from God knows where 在此期间 你不知道从哪拿了颗人头
[07:37] and brought it back to your house. 并把它带回了你家
[07:39] Look, you and I both know that even with my new deficiencies, 听着 我们都知道就算我有了新缺陷
[07:42] that I’m still ten times more capable than… 我仍然能十倍胜任…
[07:44] Oh, go ahead. Finish your thought. 继续 把你的想法说完
[07:46] It’s not like it’s any secret, 这不是什么秘密
[07:47] you think you’re better than everyone else. 你觉得你比任何人都强
[07:50] And the truth is, too many times, 而事实是有太多次
[07:52] I have treated you like you are. 我都真的视你如此
[07:54] So some of this is my fault. 所以这有一部分也是我的错
[07:56] But I’m done. 但我受够了
[07:58] Cops get injured on the job all the time. 警察在工作中经常受伤
[08:00] Cops get concussions all the time. 警察经常会得脑震荡
[08:01] You know what they do? They tell their C.O. 你知道他们会怎么做吗 去找指挥官
[08:03] And they get cleared by a department doctor 然后他们要先得到局里的医生批准
[08:05] before returning to duty. 才能重回工作岗位
[08:07] I am tired of giving you a pass. 我已经厌倦给你开后门了
[08:10] This time, you want to keep working here, 这次如果你想继续在这里工作
[08:12] you’re gonna jump through the same hoops as the rest of us. 你就要像其他人一样走流程
[08:21] How’d it go with the captain? 跟警监谈得怎么样
[08:24] About as well as can be expected. 跟预想中一样
[08:26] That bad? 那么糟吗
[08:27] I’m to report to the NYPD’s medical division 我明早要做的第一件事
[08:30] first thing in the morning. 是去纽约警局医务部报到
[08:31] I’m forbidden for working with the police in any capacity 我被禁止参与任何警方工作
[08:34] until I’m cleared by a department doctor. 直到我得到警局医生的批准
[08:36] And what if they don’t clear you? 如果他们不批准你呢
[08:38] Well, I hear Cape Town’s awash with murder. 我听说开普敦谋杀案很多
[08:39] I have contacts there. 我在那里有熟人
[08:42] How did it go at the morgue? Did Eugene find anything 停尸房情况如何 尤金有没有找到
[08:45] that might help us identify our John Doe? 能帮我们确认无名氏身份的东西
[08:47] Not yet. And there’s a good chance 还没有 而且防腐剂
[08:48] that the embalming chemicals destroyed any DNA. 很可能破坏了DNA
[08:51] And dental X-rays are useless 牙科X射线也没用
[08:52] until they have someone’s records to compare them to. 因为没有可以比对的记录
[08:54] Marcus is gonna reach out to Missing Persons. 马库斯会去查失踪人口
[08:56] Eugene did say that he thought the head was cut off 尤金说他认为那颗头是用
[08:59] with a Satterlee bone saw. 萨特利骨锯锯下来的
[09:00] As used by morticians and M.E.S. 殡葬师和医生通常用这种锯
[09:02] And that the man’s corneas were surgically removed. 还有 那个人的角膜是以手术手法摘除的
[09:05] Suggesting that prior to embalming, 说明在防腐处理之前
[09:07] our John Doe was a tissue and organ donor. 我们的无名氏是组织和器官捐献者
[09:10] Which got me thinking, 这让我想起来
[09:10] Victoria Garvey was in a car accident two weeks ago, remember? 维多利亚·加维两周前出了车祸 记得吗
[09:14] I lost six hours, not six days. 我失忆了六小时 不是六天
[09:16] Yes, it happened in the Hamptons. Her car hit a tree, 记得 是在汉普顿斯 她的车撞了树
[09:18] burst into flames, and her leg was burned. 起火了 她的腿被烧伤
[09:20] Bad enough that she needed a skin graft. 烧伤严重到需要植皮
[09:23] Skin from a human donor. 皮肤来自一位捐献者
[09:25] So our mystery head came from a tissue donor, 所以那颗神秘的头来自一位组织捐献者
[09:27] and our victim was a tissue recipient. 而死者是一位组织接受者
[09:29] Yeah, so it’s possible that the skin graft came from our John Doe. 对 所以植皮有可能来自无名氏
[09:34] That wouldn’t explain why I had the head, 这没法解释那颗头为何在我这
[09:36] or what it had to do with Ms. Garvey’s murder, if anything. 或者它跟加维女士的死有什么关系
[09:39] Well, I was just looking up the surgical center 我正在查做植皮手术的
[09:41] where the skin graft was performed. 那家手术中心
[09:42] Marcus is gonna meet me there in the morning. 马库斯早上会在那里见我
[09:44] They should have a record 他们应该会有
[09:45] of where the donor tissue came from. 捐献组织的来源记录
[09:47] It could, at the very least, 至少能让我们
[09:48] help us determine who John Doe was. 确定无名氏是谁
[09:50] And maybe that’ll tell us more. 也许还能告诉我们更多
[09:58] Morning. 早上好
[10:00] Is your partner not here because he’s running down another lead? 你搭档没来 是去追查别的线索了
[10:03] Or is he actually taking his benching seriously? 还是他真的停职了
[10:06] Oh, the captain told you? 警监跟你说了吗
[10:08] Sherlock went to the doctor. 夏洛克去看医生了
[10:09] He gonna be okay? 他会没事吗
[10:12] You know, brains are funny things. 大脑是很有趣的东西
[10:14] The captain, well, he’s the captain. 警监毕竟是警监
[10:16] He’s got to look at the big picture, 他要顾全大局
[10:17] but if you guys need anything from me, just say the word. 但如果你们需要我帮忙 尽管说
[10:20] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:24] Someone else was in here yesterday, 昨天也有人来过
[10:26] asking about the same patient. 问了同一位病人的事
[10:28] Interesting. 有意思
[10:29] British guy? Short on social skills? 英国人吗 社交技巧很差
[10:32] Mr. Holmes. 福尔摩斯先生
[10:34] He said he worked with the police, 他说他和警方共事
[10:36] but his social skills were fine. 但他的社交技巧还行
[10:37] You caught him on a good day. 你赶上了好日子
[10:39] He asked to see Ms. Garvey’s files. 他想看加维女士的档案
[10:41] Did you show him? 你给他看了吗
[10:44] I wasn’t supposed to. 我不该给他看的
[10:45] But I couldn’t believe it when he told me she was murdered. 但我不敢相信他说她被谋杀了
[10:49] Such a nice lady. 她是个好人
[10:51] I told Mr. Holmes I wanted to help, any way I could. 我跟福尔摩斯先生说我想尽可能帮忙
[10:54] So you wouldn’t mind showing us as well? 那你不介意让我们也看看吧
[10:58] At first, your friend was wondering how the surgery went. 一开始你们的朋友想知道手术情况如何
[11:02] Were there any complications, 有没有什么并发症
[11:03] how did her surgeon seem after it was over? 她的医生在手术结束后看起来如何
[11:06] Was he wondering if there was some sort of malpractice? 他是不是认为有人玩忽职守
[11:08] He thought maybe Ms. Garvey was killed to cover it up. 他认为加维女士被杀可能是在掩盖事实
[11:12] But I told him that was crazy. 但我告诉他这不可能
[11:14] Dr. Chopra is one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met. 乔普拉医生是我见过的最好的人之一
[11:17] Plus, she was visiting family in India when Ms. Garvey died. 而且加维女士死时她正在印度探亲
[11:21] So your friend lost interest in that. 所以你们的朋友就对此失去了兴趣
[11:24] And then something in Ms. Garvey’s 然后加维女士的捐献文件中
[11:27] donation documents caught his eye. 有东西吸引了他的注意
[11:29] He started asking questions about them instead. 他开始问关于文件的问题
[11:32] Donation documents? 捐献文件
[11:33] Donor tissue always comes with paperwork– 组织捐献是有书面文件的
[11:35] vital stats about the donor 捐献者的生命特征
[11:36] and information about preparation and use. 还有准备和使用的信息
[11:38] Just so I’m clear, when we say “Donor,” 我确认一下 我们说”捐献者”的时候
[11:41] we’re talking about cadavers, right? 是在说尸体 对吧
[11:43] People who agreed to donate 是那些同意在死后
[11:44] their organs and tissues after they died. 捐献他们的器官和组织的人
[11:47] The donor for Victoria’s skin was a white male, age 32. 维多利亚的皮肤捐献者是32岁的白人男性
[11:50] That matches our John Doe. 跟我们的无名氏相符
[11:53] But no donor name. Just a number? 但没有捐献者的名字 只有个编号
[11:55] It’s anonymous when we get it. 我们得到的是匿名的
[11:57] But the tissue bank that sold us the skin 但把皮肤卖给我们的人体组织库
[12:00] should have the donor’s name in their records. 应该对捐献者的名字有记录
[12:03] Do you know what it was that interested Mr. Holmes? 你知道福尔摩斯先生注意到什么了吗
[12:06] He didn’t say. 他没说
[12:07] He did ask if we had any other forms from the same tissue bank. 他问有没有来自同一家组织库的表格
[12:11] I came in here to pull some, 我进来给他找表格
[12:14] and when I went back out to the waiting room, he was gone. 等我回到候诊室的时候他已经走了
[12:19] Yeah, he does that. 对 他就是那种人
[12:28] I think I know what it was that Sherlock saw. 我想我知道夏洛克看到什么了
[12:31] So, these forms document 这些表格文件
[12:32] all of the testing for diseases 都是人体组织库
[12:34] that the tissue bank performs on each donor. 对捐献者做的疾病测试
[12:37] But these are all identical. They were not filled out separately. 但这些都一样 这些不是单独填的
[12:40] They’re all copies of the same form. 它们都是同一份表格的复印件
[12:42] You see the ink flecks and the image degradation? 你看到那个墨点和褪色的图片了吗
[12:45] That’s from repeated photocopying. 这是多次复印造成的
[12:48] Someone at the tissue bank’s been rubber-stamping their work. 组织库里有人在其位而不谋其职
[12:55] This one has the same donor number as Victoria’s. 这份捐赠者号码和维多利亚一样
[12:59] So, Kareem Ludlow… 所以 卡里姆·勒德洛
[13:02] got tissue from the same body? 从相同的身体上获得了组织
[13:04] I had that file out already, 我已经调出那个文件了
[13:06] because the patient missed a follow-up. 因为病人错过了后续跟进
[13:08] He was scheduled to have the cadaver skin removed yesterday 他计划是要在昨天移除死尸皮肤
[13:11] and get a permanent autograft in its place. 然后进行永久自身皮肤移植
[13:15] Well, that’s a pretty big appointment to miss. 这可是错过了一件大事
[13:17] Were you able to reach him? 你能联络到他吗
[13:18] He didn’t return my calls. 他没回我的电话
[13:20] Kareem Ludlow, same home address, 卡里姆·勒德洛 同样的家庭住址
[13:23] was killed in a fire in Hoboken on Monday. 在周一死于霍博肯的一场大火中
[13:25] Fire marshal ruled it suspicious. 消防局长称有纵火嫌疑
[13:28] That’s two days before Victoria Garvey died. 那是维多利亚·加维死的两天前
[13:30] So two people got skin grafts from the same donor 所以两个人得到了相同捐赠者的皮肤移植
[13:34] and they were both killed in fires. 然后他们都死在了大火中
[13:35] Whoever our John Doe was, 无论我们那具无名尸是谁
[13:37] someone wanted every last bit of him dead. 有人想让他的每一片都死掉
[13:45] Both of those patients received skin grafts 这两个病人都接受了同一具尸体的
[13:48] from the same cadaver, which came from your tissue bank. 皮肤移植手术 也就是你们组织库提供的
[13:51] Earlier this week both those patients were murdered. 这周早些时候两位病人都被谋杀了
[13:54] And you think I had something to do with that. 而你觉得这事和我有关系
[13:56] I’m not in the business of taking lives, Detective. 我不是做夺走生命的生意的 警探
[13:59] I’m in the business of saving them. 我做的生意是拯救生命的
[14:02] Operating a human chop shop 运营一个人体拆卸厂
[14:03] has made you very rich, Mr. Voth. 让你变得很富有 沃斯先生
[14:06] Your company pulled in close to $10 million last year, 你们公司上一年利润有近一千万
[14:09] so how about you drop the phony altruism? 所以就不要再装成一副利他主义的模样了吧
[14:11] Those forms strongly suggest that your company 这些数据显示出你的公司
[14:13] has been cutting corners 在消毒和病毒测试上
[14:15] on disinfection and disease testing, 一直在削减支出
[14:17] in blatant violation of FDA regulations. 完全违反了食品和药品管理局的规定
[14:19] We think you realized 我们认为你是发现了
[14:21] that a contamination got through involving the cadaver 那两人接受的组织移植的尸体
[14:23] those two people received tissue from. 被感染了病毒
[14:26] Now, if they’d gotten sick and it got traced back to you, 如果他们生了病并且追溯到你这里
[14:28] you would have been hit with lawsuits, criminal charges. 你将会受到起诉 刑事指控
[14:31] It would’ve shut you down. 可能会让你关门大吉
[14:34] I swear, it’s like déjà vu. 我发誓 这真像场景重现
[14:36] How’s that? 怎么说
[14:37] Another guy was in here yesterday 昨天还有一个人跑来这里
[14:39] peddling the same garbage. 说着同样的废话
[14:44] A friend of yours? 你们的朋友吗
[14:45] Because he broke into my facility 因为他在和我谈完之后
[14:47] after we talked and stole one of my products. 闯进我的设施偷走了我的产品
[14:50] The way I see it, 在我看来
[14:51] you’re the ones who should be worried 你们才应该担心
[14:52] about criminal charges. 受到刑事诉讼
[14:55] This product you say he stole 你说的这个被偷的产品
[14:57] wouldn’t happen to be a severed head, would it? 不会是一个分离的头部吧
[15:00] So you do know him. 所以你们确实认识他
[15:03] Did you call the police? 你报警了吗
[15:05] Guess you didn’t want us taking 我猜你是不想让我们
[15:06] too close a look around. 离太近进行调查
[15:09] Mr. Voth, if you had nothing to do with the murders, 沃斯先生 如果你和谋杀没有任何关系
[15:11] why not cooperate? 为什么不合作呢
[15:13] Give us access to your facility 给我们权限进入你们中心
[15:14] and your records and the names 调查所有接受了那具尸体
[15:16] of anyone else who received tissue from that donor. 组织移植手术之人的记录和名字
[15:20] Show us this wasn’t you. 向我们表明这和你无关
[15:21] If you want my cooperation… 如果你们想要我的合作
[15:25] …come back with a warrant. 带着搜查令回来吧
[15:42] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[15:44] I’m running. 我在跑步
[15:46] Have you also suffered a concussion? 你也得了脑震荡吗
[15:47] I meant, why are you trying to break the land speed record? 我是说你为什么想要打破陆上速度记录
[15:51] It was your research that informed me of the link 是你的研究告诉了我
[15:53] between increased physical activity 关于增加体力活动
[15:54] and quicker recovery from PCS. 与快速恢复脑震荡综合征之间的联系
[15:56] I remember. I also remember that the study recommended 我记得 我还记得我的研究建议的是
[15:59] moderate exercise. 中等程度运动
[16:01] Not trying to outrun Usain Bolt. 而不是想要超越尤塞恩·博尔特
[16:13] Better? 好点了吗
[16:14] Much. Also, now we can talk. 好多了 而且我们现在能交谈了
[16:17] I appreciate your texts, 很感谢你给我发短信
[16:18] keeping me apprised of your progress with Marcus. 让我了解你和马库斯的进展
[16:20] At least now I can pretend 现在最起码我可以假装
[16:22] I’m a contributing member of this investigation. 我在这次调查中提供了帮助
[16:24] Are you kidding? So far, you’d been everywhere we went. 开什么玩笑 我们去的地方你都去过了
[16:27] All we did today was catch up. 我们今天做的只有追你的进度
[16:29] On the bright side, now that we know where 好的一面是 现在我们知道了
[16:32] I acquired John Doe’s head, 我在哪里弄到的无名尸脑袋
[16:33] we might also know why. 我们也许还能找出原因
[16:36] It stands to reason I took it to deny Dominic Voth 我认为我是为了防止多米尼克·沃斯
[16:38] the chance to destroy evidence 有机会毁灭证据
[16:40] and preserve our opportunity to identify the donor. 并且保存我们识别捐赠者身份的机会
[16:43] Unfortunately, he’s gonna be a John Doe a bit longer. 不幸的是 他要多做一阵子无名氏了
[16:46] Marcus heard back from Missing Persons, 马库斯从失踪人口那里得到消息
[16:47] and the head is not a match for any reported cases. 那头和所有接到的报案都不相符
[16:50] I mean, that doesn’t change the fact that we think that Voth, 这没有改变我们怀疑沃斯
[16:52] or someone from his company, killed two people. 或是他公司的某人 杀了那两个人
[16:56] You’re hoping that if you can prove 你是希望如果我们能证明
[16:57] John Doe’s tissue was compromised, 无名氏的组织有被感染
[16:59] it’ll help the police get a search warrant 就可以帮助我们获得
[17:01] for the tissue bank. 调查组织库的搜查令
[17:03] I’m guessing the head will be no help 我想那颗人头在这方面
[17:04] in that regard, given that the whole point 不会有帮助 因为
[17:07] of embalming chemicals is disinfection. 尸体防腐的重点就在于消毒
[17:09] Yeah, and since we haven’t heard anything about 是的 而由于我们没听说过任何关于
[17:10] Victoria Garvey being sick, 维多利亚·加维生病的消息
[17:11] we’re gonna focus on the other tissue recipient, 我们应该把重心放到另一个组织接受者身上
[17:14] Kareem Ludlow. 卡里姆·勒德洛
[17:16] Marcus is gonna reach out to his family in the morning. 马库斯明早会去和他的家人谈谈
[17:20] If you’ll excuse me, 如果你不介意的话
[17:21] my recovering brain needs hydration. 我正在恢复的大脑需要补水了
[17:29] You still haven’t told me how your day went. 你还没告诉我你今天怎么过的
[17:33] Oh. By and large, unmitigated boredom. 总的来说 十分无聊
[17:35] But I do remember every second of it, so that’s an improvement. 但我记得每一刻 所以这算是个进步吧
[17:39] I used some of my time to read up on 我花了一点时间阅读
[17:41] the “Tissue industrial complex” 《人体组织工业综合体》
[17:43] and the myriad ways that a human body can be monetized 以及无数可以在人体被拆成各个器官后
[17:46] once broken down into parts. 使其货币化的方法
[17:48] Including how a preserved head can be sold to educate dentists 比如一个完好的脑袋可以卖给牙医们
[17:53] on the latest advances in titanium implants. 供其学习最新的钛植入物技术
[17:57] Well, that would explain why 这可以解释为什么
[17:58] the tissue bank had John Doe’s head in their inventory, 无名氏的脑袋在人体组织库的库存中
[18:00] but I was asking about your trip to the medical division. 但我问的是你在医疗部的事儿
[18:03] Well, there isn’t much to tell. 没什么好说的
[18:04] The police doctor had me perform a battery of neurological tests– 警医给我做了一系列神经测试
[18:07] standing on one leg, reciting the alphabet. 单脚站立 背诵字母表
[18:09] I offered to juggle whilst riding a unicycle, 我提议边骑独轮车边表演杂耍
[18:12] but she had other patients to see. 但她还有的别的病人
[18:15] She’s going to confer with my doctor and then issue a ruling, 她要和我的医生协商后下结论
[18:18] so I await my fate. 所以 我就等着吧
[18:22] You’re not gonna do any more running, are you? 你不会是要回去跑步吧
[18:24] What if I am? 如果是呢
[18:26] I know that you want to get back to work for the department 我知道你想要尽快
[18:28] as quickly as possible, 回到警局工作
[18:29] but pushing yourself too hard isn’t gonna make it go any faster. 但是把自己逼得太狠并不能加速进程
[18:32] You can’t get well in one day. 你不可能在一天内痊愈
[18:37] Are you expecting anyone? 你在等谁吗
[18:47] Hey, you do live here. 你果然住在这里
[18:48] I do. What are you doing here? 是的 你怎么来了
[18:51] Uh, sorry, I didn’t mean to freak you out. 抱歉 我没想吓到你
[18:52] Can I come in? 我可以进去吗
[19:05] Yeah, I had a rough sense of where you lived 从你去的那些互助会的地点
[19:08] because of the meetings you went to. 我大概猜到了你住在哪里
[19:10] I knew I was gonna be in the neighborhood tonight, 我知道自己今晚会来这附近
[19:11] so I looked you up. 所以我查了一下
[19:13] I’m not listed. 我并没有登记在案
[19:15] Yeah, but you know I-I work at an architecture firm. 是的 但你知道我在建筑公司工作
[19:18] So we look up building records all the time, 我们经常会查看建筑纪录
[19:20] and I saw this was listed to a Morland Holmes 我发现这里登记在莫兰德·福尔摩斯名下
[19:22] and took a shot. 就过来试试运气
[19:25] I get you at a bad time? 我来的不是时候吗
[19:27] Well, I… Sorry, it-it’s been a weird day. 抱歉 今天过得有点奇怪
[19:32] Do you want to talk about it? 你想谈谈吗
[19:33] No, I-I’m-I’m really all talked out. 不 我今天真的说累了
[19:36] Well, look, I’m gonna go to the meeting at St. Augustine’s 一会儿我要去圣奥古斯汀参加互助会
[19:40] if you change your mind. 如果你改变主意的话
[19:42] Are you working a case right now? 你现在在查案子吗
[19:43] Why do you ask? 为什么这么问
[19:44] I know it’s good for you. 我知道查案对你有好处
[19:46] It keeps you focused. 能帮你保持专注
[19:48] Michael, I appreciate you taking an interest in me, 迈克 谢谢你这么关注我
[19:50] but I-I think you misunderstand my relationship with my work. 但我认为你误解了我和我工作之间的关系
[19:53] It doesn’t keep me sober. 不是工作让我保持清醒
[19:55] My commitment to the program keeps me sober, to the steps. 是我对戒毒过程每一步的坚持让我保持清醒的
[19:59] Right, but you… 好吧 但是
[19:59] Well, there’s no buts. That’s it. 没有但是 这就是全部了
[20:04] Oh. Um, before I go, have you heard anything… 在我走之前 你有任何关于
[20:05] There have been no new leads in the disappearance of Polly Kenner. 波莉·肯纳的失踪案没有任何新进展
[20:09] And I’ve uncovered no indication that she met with foul play. 并且我没有发现任何她已经遇害的迹象
[20:12] She’s been missing for weeks now. 她已经失踪好几周了
[20:14] I know. That concerns me. 我知道 这也让我担心
[20:16] But she has an unfortunate history of dropping off the map. 但她之前有过突然消失的经历
[20:19] I’ve lodged inquiries with the law enforcement 我已经向执法部门提交了
[20:21] where she is most likely to turn up, 她最有可能出现的地点
[20:23] but… all we can do is wait. 但是 目前我们能做的就是等待
[20:28] Well, thanks for your help. 谢谢你的帮助
[20:30] Sorry to bother you. 抱歉打扰你了
[20:40] You had a question about a culture we handled? 你们对我们的一个培养体有疑问吗
[20:42] We’re investigating the murder of a man named Kareem Ludlow. 我们在调查卡里姆·勒德洛的谋杀案
[20:46] His doctor told us he had developed flu-like symptoms 他的医生告诉我们手术之后
[20:48] after undergoing surgery, 他出现了类感冒症状
[20:49] and the doctor sent a culture here for analysis. 所以医生寄了一份培养体到这来进行分析
[20:52] Long story, but the results could be pertinent to the case. 说来话长 但分析结果可能与案件有关
[20:53] 卡里姆·勒德洛 实验室分析结果
[20:54] 测试人姓名 卡里姆·勒德洛 初检结果 H7N5阳性
[20:56] I remember this. 我记得这事儿
[20:58] I’m happy to print you the results, 我很乐意把结果给你们
[20:59] but I have a hunch it’s not going to be much use. 但恐怕对你们没什么用
[21:02] This culture was corrupted here at the lab. 这份培养体在实验室腐坏了
[21:04] Corrupted how? 怎么腐坏了
[21:06] It tested positive for H7N5. 它的H7N5测试结果呈阳性
[21:08] That’s a type of bird flu. 那是一种禽流感
[21:10] An incredibly rare one. 极其罕见的一种
[21:12] There was no way Mr. Ludlow could have caught it, 勒德洛先生不可能有机会感染这个
[21:14] so we chalked it up to cross-contamination. 所以我们把它归类为交叉感染了
[21:16] H7N5 is only found in one province in China. H7N5只出现在中国的一个省
[21:19] And when our investigator followed up with Mr. Ludlow, 当我们的调查员追查勒德洛先生的行踪时
[21:21] he said he’d never even been out of the country. 他说他从未离开过美国
[21:23] You said you thought there was cross-contamination. 你说你们认为是交叉感染
[21:26] That means you have some sample of the virus in your lab. 那说明你们实验室还有一些病毒样本
[21:29] I remember reading about a bird flu case in New York 我记得一个月前读到过
[21:31] about a month ago. 纽约有一起禽流感病例
[21:32] Thing is, we don’t think Mr. Ludlow got sick traveling. 重点是我们认为勒德洛先生不是在旅途中生病的
[21:35] We think he got sick from a tissue donation. 我们认为他是因为一些捐赠的人体组织才病的
[21:38] We knew about Mr. Ludlow’s surgery, and we considered that, 我们知道勒德洛先生的手术 也考虑过这种可能性
[21:41] but it didn’t track. 但毫无线索
[21:42] The case you’re talking about 你说的病例
[21:45] involved three Chinese women 涉及到六周前
[21:47] who’d visited family outside Shanghai six weeks ago. 去上海郊外探亲的三个中国女人
[21:51] A mother and daughter and the mother’s first cousin. 妈妈 女儿和妈妈的表妹
[21:56] Soon after they had reentered the U.S., they were hospitalized 她们回到美国之后不久就入院了
[21:59] and tested positive for H7N5. 检查结果为H7N5阳性
[22:01] All three died within two weeks. 三人都在两周内死亡
[22:03] They definitely were not tissue donors. 她们肯定不是组织捐献者
[22:06] We’re pretty sure our donor was a white male anyway. 我们很确定捐献者是白人男性
[22:09] And these women– you’re sure 这几个女人 你确定
[22:10] they never infected anyone else? 她们没有感染别人吗
[22:11] Our team traced everyone they came into contact with. 我们的团队追踪了她们接触过的所有人
[22:14] No one else was contaminated. 无人受到感染
[22:16] They never crossed paths with Kareem Ludlow. 她们跟卡里姆·勒德洛也没有过交集
[22:23] You wanted to show me something? 你想给我看个东西吗
[22:24] Yeah. I’ve been looking 对 我在调查
[22:26] into the women that died from bird flu. 死于禽流感的三名女性
[22:29] The doc that Joan and I talked to at the Department of Health 乔恩和我去找卫生部的医生谈过
[22:32] was positive they didn’t give it to anyone. 医生确认说她们没有传染别人
[22:34] But you think she might have missed something. 但你觉得她可能遗漏了什么
[22:36] I was thinking our tissue donor’s a white guy. 我在想组织捐献者是个白人男性
[22:38] The three victims were from a traditional Chinese family. 三名死者来自一个传统中国家庭
[22:41] If the young one was dating our guy, 如果年轻女孩在和这个男性约会的话
[22:43] she might have wanted to keep it a secret. 她可能想保守这个秘密
[22:45] Her name is Wu Meili. 她的名字叫吴美丽
[22:47] I found this on her social media. 我在她的社交网络上找到了这个
[22:48] She was taking an ESL class at the time. 她当时在上专业英文课程
[22:51] Check out the numbers under the teacher’s name. 注意看讲师名下的数字
[22:55] “520 530” “520, 530.”
[22:57] – Mean anything? – They’re SMS codes, -什么意思 -这是短信密语
[22:59] only popular with young Chinese people, 在年轻中国人之间很流行
[23:01] so it’s unlikely Meili’s parents would have understood them. 美丽的父母应该看不懂
[23:04] They mean “I love you” and “I miss you.” 意思是”我爱你”和”我想你”
[23:07] Do you think Meili and her teacher had a secret thing going? 你觉得美丽和她的讲师在秘密恋爱吗
[23:12] This is a picture of the teacher, 这是讲师的照片
[23:14] guy named Eric Russo. You tell me. 他叫埃里克·罗素 你说呢
[23:18] Same guy. 同一个人
[23:19] So our tissue donor has a name. 所以组织捐献者有名字了
[23:23] And if he was intimate with Meili 如果美丽回到美国后
[23:24] after she got back to the States, 与他有亲密关系
[23:26] he’d have the bird flu, too. 他也会得禽流感
[23:28] So this all backs the theory you and Joan 所以这都支持了你和乔恩
[23:30] came up with, right? That the two tissue 想出的理论 对吧
[23:32] recipients got contaminated skin, 两位接受者接受了感染的皮肤
[23:35] and someone from the tissue bank killed them. 而人体组织库的某人杀了他们
[23:37] This proves motive. 这证明了动机
[23:39] Then let’s get a warrant. 那就申请搜查令吧
[23:45] In light of recent developments, 鉴于最近事件的发展
[23:47] Mr. Voth is willing to concede 沃斯先生愿意承认
[23:48] that Voth Biologics cut some corners 沃斯生物在处理很多组织时
[23:51] in the processing of a handful of tissues. 图省事走了捷径
[23:53] That’s real big of him, 他还真是高尚
[23:55] admitting things we can already prove. 承认我们能证明的事情
[23:57] But right now we care less about the regulations 但现在我们不太在意他违反的规则
[23:59] he broke than we do about the two murders he committed 而更在意他为了掩盖事实
[24:03] to cover it up. 而犯下的两起谋杀案
[24:05] The Department of Health 卫生部
[24:06] briefly suspected that tissue 曾对你们中心提供的组织
[24:07] from your facility infected a patient 会使病人染上H7N5有过短暂的怀疑
[24:09] with H7N5, and they notified you at the time. 他们当时就通知了你
[24:12] They later believed that it was an error, 之后他们认为这是个错误
[24:15] but the truth is, they were right. 但事实是 他们没错
[24:17] The patient’s name was 病人的名字是
[24:18] Kareem Ludlow. 卡里姆·勒德洛
[24:21] Not long after, 不久之后
[24:22] he and another recipient from the same donor, 他和另一名接受同一位捐献者的病人
[24:24] Victoria Garvey, 维多利亚·加维
[24:26] were both murdered, and their bodies were destroyed in fires. 都被谋杀 尸体被焚毁
[24:30] We think that you set those fires so that 我们认为是你放了火
[24:32] no one would find out how they had gotten sick. 这样就没有人能查到他们得了什么病了
[24:34] I’m sorry. Are you seriously suggesting 不好意思 你们真的认为
[24:37] my client committed two murders over 我的委托人因为可能存在的感染
[24:39] a call about a possible contamination? 就去杀了两个人吗
[24:42] No. 不是
[24:43] We’re suggesting he did the murders 我们认为他在确认组织感染之后
[24:44] after he confirmed the contamination. 去犯下了凶案
[24:47] He had Eric Russo’s body at his facility. 他的中心里存着埃里克·罗素的尸体
[24:51] And seeing as he sold tissue from it before 鉴于他在防腐处理前就卖掉了组织
[24:54] it was embalmed, we can assume that he did the embalming. 可以假定他是自己做的防腐处理
[24:59] You got the call from D.O.H., 你收到了卫生部的通知
[25:01] you tested Russo’s body, you found out 你测试了罗素的尸体
[25:04] it was indeed infected with bird flu, 你发现他确实感染了禽流感
[25:06] and you knew that could ruin you. 你意识到这会毁了你
[25:08] So you embalmed him to destroy the evidence, 所以你给尸体做了防腐处理 毁灭证据
[25:12] and you killed the two people who received his tissue. 你还杀了接受他的组织那两个病人
[25:15] Mr. Voth’s company routinely embalms cadavers. 沃斯先生的公司日常就会为尸体做防腐处理
[25:18] It’s hardly proof of a cover-up. 这不能说明他掩盖了证据
[25:20] You are right about the embalming. 防腐处理你说得没错
[25:21] But you’re wrong about the rest. 但其他都错了
[25:23] And if you look at the records you seized, they’ll prove it. 如果你仔细看手上的记录 它们会说明一切
[25:29] I didn’t test that body after the D.O.H. Called. 收到卫生部通知后我没有检查尸体
[25:34] I didn’t want to know if they were right. 我不想知道结果是否正确
[25:36] And I sure as hell didn’t want a paper trail showing I knew. 我也肯定不会留下证明我知情的文字证据
[25:41] So I had the body embalmed right away. 所以我立刻找人给尸体做了防腐处理
[25:44] These are the only two people 这是仅有的两名
[25:47] who received tissue from that donor. 接受组织捐赠的人
[25:49] We took the rest of the tissues 我们从实验室找出了剩下的组织
[25:50] out of inventory and burned them. 并销毁了它们
[25:54] You realize you just confessed to tampering with evidence? 你知道你刚承认了毁坏证据吧
[25:57] He did, but I think his larger point is that, 他是承认了 但我认为更重要的是
[26:00] with the evidence destroyed, he didn’t have to kill anybody. 由于证据被毁 他没有必要杀人
[26:03] I did a lot of bad things, but I’m no murderer. 我确实做了很多坏事 但我不是杀人凶手
[26:08] Speak to you a sec? 能出来一下吗
[26:11] Excuse us. 我们离开一会
[26:18] So, even if Voth’s records don’t show it, 就算沃斯的记录没有表明
[26:20] he could have tested the tissue. 他也可能测试了那些组织
[26:21] He could still be our killer. 他仍有可能是我们要找的凶手
[26:23] Actually, I think the opposite’s true. 实际上 我觉得事实并非如此
[26:24] If Voth did test Eric Russo’s tissue, 如果沃斯测试了埃里克·罗素的组织
[26:27] he almost definitely isn’t the killer. 那他就肯定不是凶手了
[26:29] I just got off the phone with Eric’s brother. 我刚刚和埃里克的兄弟通了电话
[26:31] Poor guy had no idea Eric was dead. 那可怜的人根本不知道埃里克已经死了
[26:33] He told me that Eric lived alone 他告诉我埃里克独自居住
[26:35] and wasn’t teaching any classes this month. 而且这个月都没有上课
[26:37] Explains why no one reported him missing. 这就解释了没有人报案他失踪的事
[26:39] Thing is, the last time 问题是
[26:41] the brother saw Eric was two days before 他最后一次看到埃里克
[26:43] his body arrived at the tissue bank. 是在组织库接受埃里克尸体的两天前
[26:45] They went for drinks. 他们一起去喝酒
[26:46] Eric mentioned that a student he was dating had died. 埃里克提到和他约会的学生死了
[26:49] So you were right about Wu Meili. 所以关于吴美丽的事你说对了
[26:52] But the brother said that when he saw Eric, 但是他兄弟也说到 当他看到埃里克时
[26:54] Eric didn’t seem sick. 埃里克并没有生病的迹象
[26:56] So I did a little digging and called a CrossFit gym 所以我做了调查 给埃里克是会员的
[26:58] where Eric was a member. 一所健身房打了电话
[27:00] The manager checked the computers. 经理查了电脑记录
[27:01] Eric took a class there the same day he saw his brother. 埃里克见他兄弟的当天去上了课
[27:05] That doesn’t make any sense. By that point in his infection, 这不可能 若他受到了感染
[27:07] Eric should have had pneumonia, even kidney failure. 那个阶段他应该患了肺炎 甚至肾衰竭
[27:10] He should’ve been too sick to walk, 他应该根本无法行走
[27:11] let alone do CrossFit. 更别说健身了
[27:12] You said his girlfriend was already dead. 你说他的女朋友已经死了
[27:14] So when did Eric catch the flu? 那埃里克是什么时候得流感的
[27:16] That’s just the thing. If he wasn’t showing 问题就在这里 如果他没有显示任何症状
[27:17] any symptoms, then Eric never had the flu at all. 那埃里克根本就没有得流感
[27:19] And if Voth had tested Eric’s tissue, 如果沃斯测试了埃里克的组织
[27:22] he would have known that. 他应该知道这件事
[27:23] Meaning he wouldn’t have had any motive to commit the murders. 这说明他没有动机行凶
[27:26] So our theory of the crime is wrong. 所以我们关于犯罪的推论是错的
[27:30] We’re back to square one. 我们又回到了原点
[27:46] Are we having a barbecue? 我们要做烧烤吗
[27:49] So, now, more than ever, given my diminished state, 由于我现在状态不好
[27:52] I find visual aids useful in holding onto complex thoughts. 我发现视觉效果对于理清复杂想法对我更有用
[27:57] So I put together a flowchart 所以我做了个流程图
[27:59] of all the deceased individuals 把跟这个案子有关的
[28:00] involved in the case. 所有死者标了出来
[28:02] And that explains the chicken decals how? 这跟小鸡贴纸有什么关系
[28:05] We’re faced with a paradox, and it needs resolving. 我们面对着自相矛盾的局面 这需要解决
[28:08] According to the Department of Health, 根据卫生部的说法
[28:09] Wu Meili and her family contracted bird flu 吴美丽和她的家人在上海的一个养鸡场
[28:12] whilst visiting a Shanghainese poultry farm, 感染了禽流感
[28:14] so these seemed a fitting indicator of bird flu status. 这些贴纸能很好的表明是否感染了禽流感
[28:19] And, as an added bonus, 额外的福利
[28:20] we have dinner for a couple of weeks. 我们这周的晚饭有着落了
[28:23] Because all this really puts me in the mood to eat chicken. 这一切真是让我很想吃鸡肉啊
[28:27] Well, beginning where it began, 从一切的开始看起
[28:30] the Chinese ladies, 这几位中国的女士
[28:33] they all had bird flu, so they all get a sticker. 她们都感染了禽流感 所以都得一枚贴纸
[28:40] Over here, 这边
[28:42] we have our two murder victims, 是我们的受害者
[28:44] Kareem Ludlow, Victoria Garvey. 卡里姆·勒德洛 维多利亚·加维
[28:46] Now, he received donor tissue 他接受了来自她男朋友的
[28:48] from her boyfriend. 人体组织捐赠
[28:50] He then showed symptoms himself 然后他显示了症状
[28:52] and he tested positive. 测试证实他被感染了
[28:55] The D.O.H. said that that test was contaminated. 卫生部说那次测试被污染了
[28:57] That’s an unlikely coincidence to my mind. 我不这么认为
[28:59] Especially since they reported 尤其是他们并没有报告
[29:00] no other contaminations. 其他的污染情况
[29:02] So, bird flu. 所以 他也有禽流感
[29:04] Victoria Garvey, we don’t know. 维多利亚·加维 我们不确定
[29:06] This brings us 这就带我们来到了一切的中心
[29:07] to the man at the center of it all, Eric Russo, 这个男人 埃里克·罗素
[29:11] our tissue donor, 人体组织捐赠者
[29:12] and for a brief time, 有一小段时间
[29:13] our travel-sized house guest. 他也是来我们家小住过的客人
[29:15] Now, on the one hand, 一方面
[29:17] our case only really makes sense 只有埃里克感染了禽流感
[29:18] if Eric had the bird flu. 整个案子才说得通
[29:20] It’s the only reasonable explanation 也是卡里姆阳性测试结果
[29:22] for Kareem’s positive test, 唯一的合理解释
[29:24] and it would provide us theory of motive 也能为我们提供
[29:26] for both of these murders. 关于这两起谋杀动机的理论
[29:27] On the other hand, multiple witnesses said 但另一方面 多名证人证实
[29:29] that Eric was asymptomatic at a time 在埃里克理应濒临死亡的时间
[29:32] where he should’ve been close to death. 没有显示任何感染的症状
[29:34] Is there any way that he could have infected people 有可能他自身不显示症状的同时
[29:36] whilst not showing symptoms himself? 也能感染其他人吗
[29:38] He would have had to have been immune. 那他应该是对流感免疫
[29:40] But that would be impossible. 但那是不可能的
[29:41] This flu is a hundred percent fatal. 这个流感是百分之百致命的
[29:43] Hence our paradox. By the dictates of logic, 所以这一切自相矛盾 逻辑上看
[29:46] Eric simultaneously must have had the bird flu and not had it. 埃里克既被感染又没被感染
[29:51] It’s Schrodinger’s bird flu. 这简直是薛定谔的禽流感
[29:55] How long has that chicken been out of the fridge? 那些鸡肉从冰箱拿出来多久了
[30:00] So, Marcus called earlier. 马库斯之前打电话过来了
[30:01] The police are going through the records 警方正在查看
[30:02] they seized from the tissue bank. 从人体组织库拿到的记录
[30:04] CCS found e-mails between Voth and his execs. 鉴证科发现了沃斯和他手下的邮件记录
[30:07] They were planning to pin 他们准备把所有作假的检查报告
[30:08] all of the testing shortcuts on one lab tech 栽赃在一个技术人员身上
[30:11] in case it ever came out. 以防事情败露
[30:12] Well, that would support Voth’s innocence. 这倒证明了沃斯是清白的
[30:16] It seems unlikely he would set up a scapegoat 如果他真的为了掩盖自己的罪行杀了两个人
[30:19] when he was committing two murders to cover his misdeeds. 那就没必要再找个替罪羊了
[30:22] But Voth’s records also mentioned 但沃斯的记录中还提到他们是从
[30:24] that they had bought Eric’s body from a body broker. 一个人体代理人那里买到埃里克的尸体的
[30:28] Another unsavory player in the supply chain of Big Tissue. 人体器官供应链上另一个恶心的帮凶
[30:31] Someone who procures dead bodies from hospitals and hospices 他们从医院和收容所获取尸体
[30:35] and sells them to tissue banks. 然后倒卖给人体组织库
[30:37] Right, but this broker also forged 对 但这个代理人还伪造了
[30:40] Eric’s donor consent forms, 埃里克的同意书
[30:41] so he was obviously up to something shady, too. 所以他肯定也有什么见不得光的图谋
[30:44] I mean, it’s possible he heard 他有可能
[30:45] about the contaminated tissue, 知道了人体组织受污染的事情
[30:47] and then committed the murders to protect his own racket. 所以杀人灭口来保护自己的非法勾当
[30:49] So our theory of the crime could be right, 所以我们的推理可能是正确的
[30:52] but we would have the wrong suspect. 但是找错了嫌疑人
[30:54] The captain is gonna have him brought down for questioning. 警监会把他带去审问
[30:57] Have the two of you talked since yesterday? 你们俩昨天之后有谈过吗
[30:59] We have not. 没有
[31:01] Well, maybe you should. 也许你们应该谈谈
[31:02] There’s a bush outside. Perhaps you’d physically like 外面有个树丛 你要不要别再口头兜圈子
[31:04] to beat around it? 而是正真去它周围绕一圈
[31:06] I think you should apologize. 我觉得你应该跟他道个歉
[31:07] You did keep something from him. 毕竟之前你确实瞒着他
[31:08] A medical condition. 一个医疗状况而已
[31:09] A very private medical condition, 一个非常私人的医疗状况
[31:12] which, I would remind you, 而且提醒你一下
[31:13] has not affected the work I’ve done for him one iota. 这个症状一丁点都没影响我为他做的工作
[31:16] I get all that. Okay, I’m not saying 这些我都知道 我不是说
[31:18] that you should’ve told him because he is your boss. 作为下属你应该告诉他
[31:20] I’m saying that you should have told him 我是说作为朋友
[31:21] because he is your friend. 你应该告诉他
[31:25] Just think about it. 你考虑一下吧
[31:29] We called around to a few of the tissue banks 我们联系了你供货的几家
[31:31] you supply, Mr. Petty. 人体组织库 佩蒂先生
[31:32] Turns out you’ve been selling a lot of bodies 发现原来你用伪造的文件
[31:34] with phony papers. 卖了不少人体
[31:38] Our guys are combing through your place right now. 我们的人正在调查你的仓库
[31:41] How many missing persons are we gonna find in there? 我们会在里面找到多少失踪人口呢
[31:44] Wait, you think I killed those people? 等等 你认为那些人是我杀的
[31:48] Crossed our mind that you might’ve killed some of them. 我们想过其中一些可能是被你杀死的
[31:51] But we also think you might’ve killed 但我们还认为你可能杀害了
[31:53] two other people to cover it up. 另外两个人来掩盖事实
[31:56] According to Dominic Voth, 根据多米尼克·沃斯所说
[31:57] he called you when he thought 他发现你把被感染的尸体
[31:59] you’d sold his tissue bank an infected cadaver. 卖给他后联系了你
[32:01] Guess he thought if he complained about it, 估计他觉得如果他对此表示不满
[32:03] you’d give him his money back. 你会把钱退给他
[32:04] You knew if enough people started asking questions, 你很清楚如果很多人都开始对此产生怀疑
[32:07] eventually they’d look at you. 他们早晚会找到你身上
[32:09] So you killed the two patients 所以你杀掉了
[32:10] who received the dead man’s tissue. 那两个移植了死者身体组织的病人
[32:12] You-You’ve got me all wrong. 你们误会我了
[32:14] I’m not a killer. 我不是杀人凶手
[32:16] I’m just a grave robber. 我只是个盗墓人
[32:18] I don’t mean that literally, 不是字面的意思
[32:19] but it’s what everyone I know calls me. 但我认识的人都这么叫我
[32:22] I’ve got backdoor deals with a bunch of funeral homes 我和城里很多殡仪馆和火葬场
[32:24] and crematoriums around the city. 有私下交易
[32:27] They slip me bodies no one’s gonna miss; 他们把无人认领的尸体偷偷供给我
[32:29] I slip them a little cash 我付他们一点钱
[32:30] and then I forge the consent forms. 然后伪造同意书
[32:32] It’s the only way I can keep up with demand. 只有这样我才能满足市场需求
[32:35] People have all these hang-ups 现在大家都对
[32:37] about donating their bodies these days. 捐献自己的尸体有所顾虑
[32:39] Gee. I wonder why. 天 这是为什么呢
[32:42] The two people you were talking about, 你们提到的那两个人
[32:45] when were they murdered? 他们是什么时候被害的
[32:47] One was on Wednesday night. 一个是周三晚
[32:49] The other was two nights before that. 另一个是周一
[32:51] I was in Cancun with a lady friend. 我当时和一位女性朋友在坎昆
[32:55] We flew back on Thursday. 我们周四才回国
[32:58] We’ll need your friend’s name and number. 我们需要你朋友的姓名和电话号码
[33:02] Yeah. 好的
[33:03] And assuming what you said checks out, 就算你说的是真的
[33:05] we’ll still need to find out how Eric Russo ended up dead, 我们还是要查清埃里克·罗素是怎么死的
[33:08] so also write down the name of the place 所以把你拿到他尸体的地方
[33:10] where you got his body. 也写下来
[33:12] Who? 谁
[33:13] The infected cadaver we’ve been talking about. 那个我们刚刚一直说的受感染的死者
[33:16] I-I just told you I’m doing something I shouldn’t do. 我刚刚说了我做的事情是见不得光的
[33:20] It’s not like I keep a travel log and receipts. 这可不会留记录和收据什么的
[33:22] I-I don’t know which bodies came from where. 我不知道尸体都来自哪里
[33:25] Hell… 天
[33:26] …I do my best not to remember. 我通常尽力忘掉这些事情
[33:27] Then write down all the places you have deals with. 那就把你交易的所有地方都写下来
[33:31] That I can do. 这个我能做到
[33:33] But it’s, uh, it’s gonna be a long list. 但这个单子 会很长
[33:39] Hi. My name is Michael. 我叫迈克
[33:40] Uh, I’m an addict. 我有毒瘾
[33:42] Hey, Michael. 你好 迈克
[33:44] So, well, I, uh, I have this friend in the program, 我认识一个戒毒项目里的朋友
[33:49] guy I really admire. 我非常敬佩他
[33:50] He, uh, works the steps, comes to meetings. 他 努力接受治疗 参加互助会
[33:54] But, uh, recently I can tell he’s been struggling. 但最近 我能看出来他在苦苦挣扎
[33:58] So, a few weeks ago, 于是 几周前
[33:59] I put him onto a project to keep him occupied. 我让他参与一个项目以便让他有事做不要闲着
[34:06] It didn’t work. 但并没有奏效
[34:08] It’s like there’s nothing I can do to get his attention, 感觉我做什么也无法引起他的注意
[34:14] to pull him back. 把他拉回正轨
[34:16] You know, um, we come to these rooms 你们知道的 我们来到这里
[34:18] to get help and to give help. 寻求帮助和给予帮助
[34:24] Sometimes it doesn’t work. 有时候并不会奏效
[34:29] I know you’re thinking I should mind my side of the street, 我知道你们觉得我应该顾好我自己这一边
[34:33] worry about myself, but… 担心一下我自己 但
[34:40] …I can’t. 我做不到
[34:43] Not yet. 现在不行
[34:47] If I need to get louder, I’ll get louder. 如果我得弄出更大动静 那我就去做
[34:53] But I’m going to make sure my friend hears me. 但我一定会确保我的朋友听见我的话
[35:03] So, I brought you some tea. 我给你倒了杯茶
[35:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:10] It’s late. 很晚了
[35:14] So, I let you sleep in, 我特意让你睡懒觉的
[35:15] but I have been up for a while, working on a new theory. 但我已经起来有一会了 在思索一个新理论
[35:19] – Yes, I am listening. – So, what if Eric Russo’s body -我听着呢 -如果埃里克·罗素的身体
[35:21] was able to fight off the H7N5 virus? 可以抵御H7N5病毒呢
[35:24] I thought you said that was impossible. 我记得你说过那是不可能的
[35:26] I did because it’s never happened before, 我是说过 因为此前从未有过先例
[35:28] but what if Eric was the first? 但如果埃里克就是第一例呢
[35:31] If he was, it would make his body worth millions. 如果属实 他的身体将价值数百万美元
[35:35] Now I’m awake. Continue. 现在我彻底醒了 继续说
[35:38] So, I’ve been doing some research into Eric’s life 于是我调查了一下埃里克的生活轨迹
[35:40] and I noticed that he spent a couple of years in China, 我注意到他曾在中国待过几年
[35:42] teaching English in the same province where H7N5 is found. 在发现H7N5病例的那个省教英语
[35:45] So I called the school and they confirmed 于是我给那边的学校打了电话 他们证实了
[35:47] that he came down with a bad flu while he was there. 他在任教期间得过一次重感冒
[35:50] Now, everyone just assumed it was a mild strain 大家都以为只不过是普通感冒
[35:51] because he survived. 因为他安然无恙地活下来了
[35:53] But you think it was H7N5. 但你觉得他得的是H7N5
[35:55] When you recover from a virus, 当你罹患病毒感染并痊愈
[35:57] your system develops antibodies to fight off future infections. 你的身体就会产生可以对抗后续感染的抗体
[36:01] So, if he had survived H7N5 once before, 所以如果他曾感染H7N5并幸存了下来
[36:03] he would still have the antibodies to combat it. 他身体里就依然有可以对抗此病毒的抗体
[36:05] A second exposure in New York would not have hurt him 在纽约二次感染并不会对他造成伤害
[36:08] ’cause he would have been immune. 因为他已经免疫了
[36:09] Well, technically, he still would have caught the virus, 严格说来 他还是会感染病毒
[36:11] but his symptoms could’ve been so mild 但症状会变得非常轻微
[36:13] that they would have gone unnoticed. 以至于都不会被注意到
[36:15] Right. And yet the virus would still be in his system, eh, 没错 然而病毒会依然存在于他体内
[36:20] meaning he could still infect other people, 意味着他还是可以传染其他人
[36:22] even when dead. 即便是在死后
[36:24] If you’re right, 如果你的猜想没错
[36:25] that would resolve our paradox 那就能解决我们之前自相矛盾的悖论
[36:27] and restore our theory of motive for the two murders. 并且重建我们关于那两起谋杀动机的理论
[36:30] I think it does more than that. 我觉得意义不止于此
[36:31] So, I’ve been reading some of the work 我读了一些关于
[36:33] they’ve been doing on flu vaccines. 感冒疫苗的研究文章
[36:36] Now, there is a theory that antibodies from a survivor 有一个理论提到极度致死的
[36:40] of a particularly deadly flu could be used 感冒病毒幸存者所拥有的抗体
[36:42] to develop a universal flu vaccine, 可以用来研发能预防所有流感的
[36:45] one capable of preventing all flus. 通用流感疫苗
[36:51] Hence the millions of dollars you were talking about. 也就是你说的价值数百万美元
[36:54] Whoever developed such a vaccine 不管是谁开发出了这种疫苗
[36:55] would enjoy significant financial reward, 都将坐享巨额的财富回报
[36:58] and Eric Russo’s antibodies would be quite the prize. 而埃里克·罗素身上的抗体就显得极为珍贵了
[37:01] The thing is, getting access to his antibodies 问题是 要获取他身上的抗体
[37:03] would have required his consent. 得先征得他的同意
[37:05] It’s not something you could do without his knowing. 这可不是你能在他不知情的情况下完成的事
[37:07] You would need too much blood. 需要的血液量太多了
[37:09] So, you think perhaps someone approached him 所以你觉得有人跟他进行了接触
[37:10] and he refused to participate? 而他拒绝参与疫苗的开发
[37:13] Or maybe they didn’t feel like sharing 或者他们不愿意把未来会挣到的钱
[37:14] all the money they were gonna make. 平分给他
[37:15] Either way, 不管怎样
[37:17] they had to kill him to get what they wanted. 他们不得不杀了他以达到目的
[37:19] Our suspect would have to have just the right combination 我们这位嫌疑人必须得同时具有
[37:21] of expertise and resources. 专业知识和资源
[37:23] As it turns out, 结果看来
[37:24] Marcus and I just met someone like that yesterday. 马库斯和我昨天刚好见过一位这样的人
[37:27] Who? 谁
[37:28] The author of that paper you’re holding. 你手上那篇论文的作者
[37:37] Dr. Selsky, the woman we talked to at the D.O.H.? 塞尔斯基博士 我们在卫生部见过的那位女士
[37:41] You think she killed Eric Russo 你们认为是她杀害了埃里克·罗素
[37:42] so she could take his blood and get rich off his antibodies? 这样她就能拿到血样并凭借其中的抗体大赚一笔
[37:45] In fact, she probably didn’t even bother with his blood. 实际上 她可能都不需要用到他的血样
[37:48] The cells she would need, they’re called B-cells. 她所需要的细胞 被称之为B细胞
[37:50] They’re found in greatest abundance in the spleen. 人体的脾脏中有大量这种细胞
[37:52] If it were me, and I was killing him anyway, 如果换作是我 反正我要杀了他
[37:54] that’s what I would take. 我会拿走他的脾脏
[37:55] Glad to know you thought it through. 很高兴知道你想得这么透彻
[37:58] So, either way, 所以不管怎么样
[37:59] she killed Kareem Ludlow and Victoria Garvey 她杀了卡里姆·勒德洛和维多利亚·加维
[38:02] to cover up what she’d done. 来掩盖自己的所作所为
[38:03] And there was no sign of struggle or forced entry 然而在两位受害者家中都没有
[38:05] at either of their homes. 挣扎或强行闯入的迹象
[38:07] Any idea how she managed that? 你们知道她是怎么做到的吗
[38:08] We know that Kareem Ludlow was sick. 我们知道卡里姆·勒德洛病了
[38:10] And as you two established, he’d been contacted 而据你俩确认的信息 卫生部对他
[38:12] by the Department of Health. 进行了接触
[38:14] If we’re right about everything else, 如果我们这一切的猜想没错的话
[38:15] Victoria Garvey would also be feeling under the weather. 维多利亚·加维当时肯定身体也不舒服
[38:18] Selsky had Department of Health credentials. 塞尔斯基有卫生部的资格证明
[38:20] It’s possible she used those 可能她加以利用
[38:21] to gain access to their homes. 进入了他们的家
[38:23] She might have even told them 她甚至可能告诉他们
[38:24] that she had something to make them feel better. 她有东西能让他们感觉好点
[38:26] A lethal dose of potassium chloride, for example, 比如注射一剂致命的氯化钾
[38:28] would have cleared their symptoms right up. 就能立刻清除他们的症状
[38:30] After that, she would have had to burn the bodies 之后 她得焚毁尸体
[38:32] to dispose of any evidence of the virus. 以销毁关于这种病毒的所有证据
[38:34] Well, I get everything you’re saying, 你说的我都明白
[38:35] but between us and the fire department, 但我们和消防局都清楚
[38:37] we’ve been over those houses plenty. 我们已经搜索过那些房子很多次了
[38:39] If you’re right, 如果你是对的
[38:40] she did a hell of a job. 她还真是干得漂亮
[38:41] True. But if I’m right about something else, 是的 但如果还有些事我也对了
[38:43] we’ll have more than enough evidence to make an arrest. 那我们就有足够证据进行抓捕了
[38:48] What you’re saying is insane. 你说的这些简直疯了
[38:49] I’ve never even heard of Eric Russo. 我从没听说过埃里克·罗素
[38:51] We’re pretty sure that’s a lie. 我们很确定那是谎言
[38:54] You interviewed Wu Meili and her family extensively. 你大量询问过吴美丽和她的家人
[38:56] And we get that she wanted 我们明白她想
[38:57] to keep her relationship with Eric secret, 将自己和埃里克的关系保密
[38:59] but on her deathbed? 但在临终前还如此
[39:01] She would have been holding back information 那她就是在隐瞒一些
[39:02] that could stop a pandemic. 能阻止大规模流行病的信息
[39:04] We think it’s more likely she did tell you about Eric. 我们觉得更有可能她跟你说了埃里克的事
[39:06] And when you checked him out 当你去检查他时
[39:08] and discovered that he was asymptomatic, 却发现他并无症状
[39:09] you realized what a valuable find he was. 于是你意识到了他的价值
[39:12] As the only known survivor of H7N5, 作为H7N5病毒唯一已知的幸存者
[39:14] his antibodies would be like the holy grail. 他的抗体将有如圣杯
[39:17] So you took them. 于是你夺走了它们
[39:19] In addition to working here, 除了在这里工作
[39:20] we also know you’re on staff at Hamilton Hospital. 我们知道你也在汉密尔顿医院任职
[39:23] That’s where you do your own research. 你在那里做自己的研究
[39:24] We think that’s also where you met with Eric. 我们认为你也是在那里见到埃里克的
[39:27] Would’ve been easy enough for you to use your privileges there 对你来说 利用在那里的特权把他的尸体
[39:29] to dispose of his body along with others 跟其他被捐赠用于科研的尸体一同处理
[39:31] that had been donated to science. 简直易如反掌
[39:33] The hospital sends those to a crematorium to be destroyed. 医院会把它们送到火葬场进行焚毁
[39:36] We reached out to the crematorium 我们联系了医院合作的火葬场
[39:37] that the hospital uses and they confirmed 他们确认收到过一具尸体
[39:40] that they received a body matching Eric’s description 与埃里克的特征吻合
[39:42] the day after he was last seen. 就在他失踪后的第二天
[39:45] Unfortunately for you, 对你来说不幸的是
[39:47] someone at the crematorium made a deal with a body broker 火葬场有人跟人体代理人做了交易
[39:49] and sold Eric’s body to a tissue bank. 把埃里克的尸体卖给了一家人体组织库
[39:52] Couple weeks after that, 在那之后几周
[39:53] you receive the culture from Kareem Ludlow’s doctor. 你收到了卡里姆·勒德洛的医生的培养体
[39:56] When it came back positive for bird flu, 当它对禽流感出现阳性反应时
[39:58] you looked into it, found out about Kareem’s skin graft, 你进行了检查 发现了卡里姆的皮移植片
[40:01] and put two and two together. 两两相加
[40:03] You got the name of the other person 你得到了另一个从人体组织库
[40:04] who received Eric’s tissue from the tissue bank, 获得了埃里克组织的患者姓名
[40:06] Victoria Garvey, and you killed them both. 维多利亚·加维 于是你把他们都杀了
[40:09] So you’re accusing me of three murders. 所以你们是在指控我犯下了三重谋杀
[40:11] I’d like you both to leave, so I can call my lawyer. 请你们离开 我要打给我的律师
[40:14] You can call your lawyer from the precinct. 你可以去警局打给你的律师
[40:16] We’ve already executed a search warrant 我们已经执行了搜查令
[40:18] on your lab at Hamilton Hospital. 搜查了你在汉密尔顿医院的实验室
[40:20] We found a spleen in your freezer. 我们在你的冷冻室中发现了一块脾脏
[40:24] Go ahead. 说吧
[40:24] Tell us the DNA’s not gonna come back as Eric Russo’s. 告诉我们DNA不会是埃里克·罗素的
[40:30] That’ll be it. Okay? Thanks. 这样就行了 好吗 谢谢
[40:33] You wanted to see me? 你想见我
[40:34] Yes. In here. 是的 进来
[40:39] I wanted to let you know that I spoke to the department doctor. 我想告诉你 我跟局里的医生谈过了
[40:42] She’s granted you provisional clearance to return to work. 她临时批准你回来工作了
[40:46] – “Provisional.” – Yes. -“临时” -是的
[40:50] You go back to visit her once a week until further notice. 在有进一步通知前 你每周要去见她一次
[40:53] That’s in addition to your visits to your own neurologist, 另外你仍得去神经科医生那里报道
[40:55] which you also have to do once a week. 也是一周一次
[40:58] They’ll be comparing notes. 他们会对比记录
[41:00] You miss an appointment, I hear about it. 你错过一次预约 我会知道
[41:03] You don’t follow their instructions, I hear about it. 你不遵守他们的指示 我会知道
[41:05] Otherwise, as long as there are no further incidents 除此之外 只要不再出现那天那样的
[41:08] like the other day… the doc’s okay will stand. “插曲” 医生的许可将持续有效
[41:13] That’s good. 这样很好
[41:15] No. 不
[41:16] That’s not good. 一点都不好
[41:19] Between you and me, 咱们私下说
[41:20] I would prefer it if you were sidelined 我宁愿你先抽身
[41:21] until you’re fully recovered. 直到你完全康复
[41:24] Maybe longer. Maybe permanently. 也许更久 也许永远退出
[41:27] But I said I’d let the docs decide 但我说过会让医生来决定
[41:30] and I’m gonna stick to my word. 我会说到做到
[41:32] Look, I-I want you to know… 听着 我希望你知道…
[41:33] I’m not finished. I know you. 我还没说完 我了解你
[41:36] I know you’re perfectly capable of gaming them, 我知道你完全有能力耍他们
[41:39] telling them whatever they need to hear, 说他们想听的话
[41:41] whatever gets you a clean bill of health. 只要能让你得到健康证明
[41:43] So I’m putting you on notice, 所以我要警告你
[41:46] that if I get so much as a whiff of you not playing it straight, 如果我嗅到一丝你在耍花招的气息
[41:50] whether you stay or go 那你的去留
[41:52] won’t be up to the doctors anymore. 就不由医生决定了
[41:55] You can trust me. 你可以相信我
[41:58] Prove it. 用行动证明吧
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme