时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Elementary… | 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | My name is Sherlock, and I’m an addict. | 我叫夏洛克 我是个瘾君子 |
[00:04] | Mr. Johnson, I presume? | 约翰逊先生吧 |
[00:05] | Call me Shinwell. | 叫我辛维尔 |
[00:07] | So, a former drug dealer, correct? | 你曾经是贩毒的 是吧 |
[00:09] | Former drug user. | 我曾经是吸毒的 |
[00:14] | You’re sleeping. | 你在睡觉 |
[00:15] | You never sleep. Are you okay? | 你从不睡觉 你没事吧 |
[00:18] | Whatever excuse you have, it isn’t good enough. | 不管你有什么理由 都站不住脚 |
[00:19] | It hasn’t been good enough for weeks. | 而且已经站不住脚好几周了 |
[00:20] | – I forgot. – You forgot? You?! | -我忘了 -你会忘 就你 |
[00:23] | Are you kidding me?! | 你是在逗我吗 |
[00:24] | Tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪 |
[00:25] | I’m close, Sherlock. | 我在你身边 夏洛克 |
[00:33] | Sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[00:35] | You really didn’t do anything. It was me. | 你什么也没做 是我自己 |
[00:37] | You’re not well. | 你状态不好 |
[00:39] | Why do you look like my mother? | 你为什么看起来像我母亲 |
[00:41] | I’m the part of you that wants to get better. | 我是你内心中想要变好的那部分 |
[00:43] | Mr. Holmes? | 福尔摩斯先生 |
[00:45] | I’m ready for you now. | 到您了 |
[01:10] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们谈过这事了 |
[01:11] | You don’t get to go on the ride till it’s your turn. | 没轮到你的时候 你不能用这东西 |
[01:14] | When it’s my turn, I won’t really get | 等真轮到我时 我就体会不到 |
[01:15] | the full experience. | 这全套的体验了 |
[01:17] | Oh, you want the full experience. | 你想要全套的体验啊 |
[01:19] | Stay there, I’ll get my scalpel. | 等着 我去拿我的手术刀 |
[01:24] | What happened? | 你怎么了 |
[01:26] | Oh, I tore my Achilles. Softball. | 撕裂了我的跟腱 玩垒球弄的 |
[01:29] | You’d figure somebody in my line of work | 本以为干我们这一行的 |
[01:30] | would appreciate how fragile | 会知道我们的身体 |
[01:31] | our bodies really are. | 有多脆弱呢 |
[01:33] | So, | 所以 |
[01:34] | to what do I owe the pleasure? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[01:36] | Just waiting for some test results. | 在等一些测试结果 |
[01:38] | From me? | 等我吗 |
[01:39] | Oh, no, someone else. | 不是 等别人 |
[01:41] | And the reason you’re waiting on my table | 那你不在家等 |
[01:42] | instead of one in your house? | 而跑到我解剖台上来的原因是… |
[01:44] | My mother’s ghost recently set a room on fire, | 我母亲的鬼魂最近放火烧了一个房间 |
[01:46] | so I’ve been doing most of my thinking elsewhere. | 所以我最近大部分的思考都在别的地方进行 |
[01:49] | Fine, don’t tell me. | 行吧 就别告诉我了 |
[01:57] | Sherlock Holmes. | 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[02:01] | Thank you. I’ll be right there. | 谢谢 我马上过去 |
[02:07] | Holmes? | 福尔摩斯 |
[02:08] | Something I can help with? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[02:11] | Not yet. | 暂时没有 |
[02:12] | But if an autopsy is in the offing, | 不过要是近期有尸体要解剖 |
[02:13] | I should know soon enough. | 请尽快通知我 |
[02:41] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:54] | 我是塞米·奥利维迪 第三次给你们写信了 你们保证过会撤下这个视频 | |
[03:38] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[04:18] | Hey. Have you seen Sherlock? | 嗨 你看到夏洛克了吗 |
[04:20] | No. Everything all right? | 没有 没出什么事吧 |
[04:22] | Well, he didn’t come home last night | 他昨晚没回来 |
[04:23] | and he hasn’t returned my calls. | 也没回我电话 |
[04:24] | Maybe he met someone. | 可能他去见什么人了 |
[04:26] | Or, knowing him, someone, | 或者考虑到是他 会是 |
[04:28] | her two friends and their pet tiger. | 她的两个朋友和她们的宠物虎 |
[04:31] | Didn’t know you were coming in today. | 我不知道你今天要来 |
[04:32] | – You here for a case? – No case. | -有新案子吗 -不是案子 |
[04:34] | I’m meeting some new clients. | 我来见一些新客户 |
[04:35] | The captain said I could use the conference room. | 警监说我可以用这边的会议室 |
[04:37] | Sophie Bishop and her husband. | 索菲·贝肖普和她丈夫 |
[04:39] | This about the sex tape? | 是那个性爱视频的事吗 |
[04:42] | Well, I read about it. | 我在新闻上看到的 |
[04:43] | Someone put it up on the Internet | 有人发布到了网上 |
[04:44] | without her permission– she’s ticked off. | 没经过她同意 她很生气 |
[04:47] | All I know is they need help finding someone. | 我只知道他们需要人帮忙找一个人 |
[04:54] | Don’t pretend you haven’t seen her naked. | 别假装你没见过她的裸体 |
[04:55] | Everyone’s seen her naked. | 大家都见过了 |
[04:58] | Not that I would lead with that | 不过我介绍你时 |
[04:59] | if I introduce you. | 倒不会以这个开场 |
[05:03] | His name’s Sammy Olivetti. | 他叫塞米·奥利维迪 |
[05:04] | His info’s all there, too. | 他的信息也都在这里了 |
[05:06] | So this is the man in the video? | 所以这就是视频里的那个男人 |
[05:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:11] | Ms. Bishop, Mr. Hayes. | 贝肖普夫人 海耶斯先生 |
[05:13] | I’m Sherlock Holmes. Apologies for being late. | 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 抱歉我来迟了 |
[05:15] | Didn’t get the message that my partner left | 没看到我搭档留的消息 |
[05:17] | until a short while ago. | 刚刚才发现 |
[05:18] | Vernon Fisk. I’m Ryan and Sophie’s attorney. | 弗农·菲斯克 我是瑞安和索菲的律师 |
[05:21] | Yes. Please continue. | 好的 请继续 |
[05:23] | Uh, Sammy played bass for a band called the Pompeii Worms. | 塞米曾在一个叫庞贝虫的乐队里当贝斯手 |
[05:26] | They were hot for a second in 2012. | 他们在2012年很火 |
[05:30] | We were pretty intense for a while. | 我们曾经很亲密 |
[05:31] | And that’s when you made the video, five years ago? | 你们就是那时候拍的那段视频吗 五年前 |
[05:34] | Yeah. Until all this, we’d barely spoken in years, | 对 我们已经好几年没联系了 |
[05:37] | mostly ’cause I got clean before he did. | 大部分是因为我比他先戒毒了 |
[05:38] | But we were supposed to meet him this morning, | 但我们今早本来要跟他见面 |
[05:40] | and he never showed up. | 而他一直没有出现 |
[05:41] | I’m confused. Isn’t he the one | 我不太明白 那段视频 |
[05:43] | who posted the video online? | 不是他放到网上的吗 |
[05:45] | I know that’s what the news said, | 我知道新闻是这么说的 |
[05:46] | but it isn’t true. | 但那不是真的 |
[05:48] | The day the tape showed up on the Internet, | 视频出现在网上那天 |
[05:50] | Sammy called me– he was up in arms. | 塞米给我打了电话 他很生气 |
[05:52] | He said that someone had broken into his place a few days before, | 他说几天前有人闯进了他家 |
[05:55] | and there was a copy of the tape | 有一份视频的拷贝 |
[05:56] | with the stuff they took. | 也被他们拿走了 |
[05:58] | He was fighting with the Web site to take it down. | 他本来在跟网站争取撤下视频 |
[06:00] | And he was trying to find out who posted it. | 而且他想查出是谁发布的 |
[06:02] | Our meeting this morning was to… | 我们今早的会面就是为了 |
[06:04] | to talk about legal action. | 讨论起诉事宜 |
[06:06] | I imagine that arguing for tangible damages, | 我想在这种情况下 |
[06:08] | in this case, might be a challenge, wouldn’t it? | 论证有形损失很困难 不是吗 |
[06:11] | I mean, respectfully, | 无意冒犯 |
[06:13] | you were the tabloids darling | 过去的很多年里你都是 |
[06:14] | for many years… | 八卦小报的红人 |
[06:15] | and given your antics on the club scene, | 再加上你在夜店的表现 |
[06:17] | your propensity for flashing the paparazzi, | 和你对狗仔曝光的偏爱 |
[06:20] | I think modesty might be, uh, an option | 我觉得你在很久之前 |
[06:22] | that you forfeited some time ago. | 就已经失去了名声 |
[06:24] | You’re wrong about the damages not being tangible. | 关于有形损失这件事你想错了 |
[06:27] | I mean, the release of this video | 这段视频的泄露 |
[06:30] | has cost my clients | 让我的客户们损失了 |
[06:31] | a virtual king’s ransom. | 一笔巨款 |
[06:32] | Now, understand, before Sophie’s grandfather died, | 要知道 在索菲的祖父去世前 |
[06:35] | he placed the bulk of his real estate holdings in a trust, | 他把大量不动产交给了信托基金 |
[06:38] | and he left strict instructions | 并且对索菲的继承权 |
[06:40] | regarding Sophie’s eligibility | 留下了严格的要求 |
[06:43] | for her share. Now, one was | 其中一条就是 |
[06:45] | that she had to get clean and stay clean. | 她必须成功戒毒 |
[06:47] | And, two, if she was ever an embarrassment | 第二条是如果她再一次 |
[06:49] | to her family again, | 让家族蒙羞 |
[06:51] | she’d be cut out. | 她就会被除名 |
[06:52] | Thanks to this tape, | 就因为这段视频 |
[06:54] | the other trustees– her brother, her aunts, | 其他继承人 她哥哥 她姑姑 |
[06:56] | the trust lawyer– | 信托律师 |
[06:58] | they’ve triggered that clause. | 他们启动了这个条款 |
[07:00] | I don’t care about the money. | 我不在乎那些钱 |
[07:02] | I-I worked hard to make amends, | 我很努力地弥补过错 |
[07:04] | so I do care that someone’s ruining that, | 所以我很介意有人毁了这一切 |
[07:05] | and I’d like to know who and why. | 我想知道是谁和为什么 |
[07:07] | But I’m here because I’m worried about Sammy. | 但我来这是因为我担心塞米 |
[07:10] | Mr. Hayes, I have to ask. | 海耶斯先生 我得问一下 |
[07:11] | A former lover of your wife’s | 您妻子的一位前男友 |
[07:13] | comes back into your lives. | 回到了你们的生活中 |
[07:15] | A video surfaces of them having sex. | 还出现了一段他们的性爱视频 |
[07:17] | How does that make you feel? | 您对此作何感想 |
[07:21] | You know, I knew I was marrying Sophie Bishop. | 我知道我娶的是索菲·贝肖普 |
[07:25] | I never knew her in her Page Six days, | 她八卦满天飞的时候我还不认识她 |
[07:28] | but we met after she got clean, | 我们是在她戒毒后认识的 |
[07:30] | and… we don’t have any secrets. | 我们之间没有秘密 |
[07:35] | We’ve shared every detail | 我们和对方分享了 |
[07:36] | of each other’s histories with one another. | 自己过去的每一个细节 |
[07:38] | She told me about the tape years ago. | 她几年前跟我说了视频的事 |
[07:40] | I told her I may have made a tape or two in my day. | 我说我年轻时也录过一两次 |
[07:44] | Did we think any of these would ever | 我们想过这些东西 |
[07:45] | end up online? | 会出现在网上吗 |
[07:46] | No, but… | 没有 但是 |
[07:48] | it is what it is. | 事已至此 |
[07:50] | Sammy was trying to make things right. | 塞米想把这件事妥善解决 |
[07:54] | Now we can’t find him. | 现在我们找不到他了 |
[07:55] | Did you check his home? | 你们去他家了吗 |
[07:56] | We thought of that. We, uh, went to the house. | 我们想到了 也去了 |
[07:59] | The landlady, actually, let us in– he wasn’t there. | 房东让我们进去了 他不在家 |
[08:03] | Yeah, the cops won’t do anything. | 警察什么都不肯做 |
[08:05] | They say Sammy’s a grown man, and it hasn’t even been | 他们说塞米是成年人 而且时间 |
[08:07] | a full day, but I’m telling you | 还不到一整天 但我可以告诉你们 |
[08:09] | this isn’t like him. | 这不是他的风格 |
[08:11] | Something’s happened. | 一定出事了 |
[08:14] | Please help. | 请帮帮我们 |
[08:25] | Well, I suppose I’ll see which mobile carrier | 我想我可以看看这个号码 |
[08:27] | services this number, see if I can persuade | 属于哪家运营商 看看我能否 |
[08:29] | one of my contacts to ping Mr. Olivetti’s phone. | 找人查到奥利维迪先生的手机 |
[08:32] | That’s great. In the meantime, | 很好 与此同时 |
[08:34] | you can finally tell me what happened to the guest room. | 你终于可以告诉我客房出了什么事 |
[08:37] | You’re right, I owe you an explanation. | 你说得对 我欠你一个解释 |
[08:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:41] | Uh, for personal and professional reasons, | 处于个人和职业原因 |
[08:43] | I’d rather not have that discussion here. | 我不想在这里讨论 |
[08:45] | I bet you wouldn’t. You know, | 我想也是 |
[08:46] | you’ve been acting like such a jerk | 你一直表现得像个混蛋 |
[08:48] | since Shinwell died. | 自从辛维尔死后 |
[08:49] | And when I called you on it, what was your response? | 当我指出后 你的回应是什么 |
[08:52] | – Avoiding me for weeks. – Watson. | -好几周都躲着我 -华生 |
[08:54] | No, we’re not doing this on your terms. | 不 这次我们不按你的套路来 |
[08:56] | You want to talk, that’s fine. | 你想谈谈 可以 |
[08:58] | There’s an open room right here. | 这里有个开着门的房间 |
[09:00] | I’m not well. | 我状态不好 |
[09:04] | I’ll tell you everything, | 我会告诉你一切 |
[09:06] | just not here. | 但不是在这里 |
[09:10] | Six weeks ago, | 六周前 |
[09:11] | I experienced my first symptom– | 我感受到了第一个症状 |
[09:13] | a headache. | 头疼 |
[09:15] | It’s unusual for me, but it’s not unheard of, | 这对我来说很不寻常 但不是没有过 |
[09:16] | so I dismissed it. | 所以我忽略了它 |
[09:19] | More symptoms followed– bouts of dizziness, | 接下来又有了更多症状 头晕 |
[09:22] | memory loss, sensitivity to noise and bright lights, | 记忆丢失 对噪音和强光敏感 |
[09:25] | uncharacteristic need for sleep. | 异常嗜睡 |
[09:29] | The headaches grew more frequent | 头疼越来越频繁 |
[09:31] | and more painful. | 也越来越严重 |
[09:33] | And I did all of that in the throes | 身后那堆烂摊子 |
[09:35] | of a particularly vivid hallucination. | 是我在一场特别生动的幻觉中造成的 |
[09:41] | I’m a doctor. You could have told me. | 我是医生 你本可以告诉我的 |
[09:43] | Well, I thought it would pass. | 我以为那些会过去的 |
[09:45] | It didn’t. | 但并没有 |
[09:46] | So, eventually I went for an MRI. | 所以我最后去做了核磁共振 |
[09:49] | And? | 然后呢 |
[09:50] | It was negative. | 结果是阴性 |
[09:51] | That is to say, there were no, um, | 也就是说 我没有 |
[09:52] | no abnormal structures, no bleeds, no tumors. | 异常结构 没有出血 没有肿瘤 |
[09:57] | Imagine the indignity of being told that my brain is normal. | 得知大脑正常时我觉得受到了侮辱 |
[10:00] | So, more tests followed. | 于是我又做了更多检查 |
[10:02] | Other scans, X-rays, blood tests, | 其他的扫描 X光 验血 |
[10:04] | all to rule out the various diseases | 都是为了排除 |
[10:06] | which could account for my symptoms. | 可能导致我的症状的各种疾病 |
[10:08] | And all were negative. | 结果都是阴性 |
[10:13] | Well, what do they think the problem is? | 他们觉得问题在哪 |
[10:15] | I have something called post-concussion syndrome. | 我得了脑震荡后综合征 |
[10:18] | PCS. | 脑震荡后综合征 |
[10:19] | Are you familiar? | 你熟悉吗 |
[10:21] | Shinwell, when he hit you with that bottle. | 辛维尔 他用酒瓶子打了你 |
[10:24] | That was likely the final straw. | 那就像是最后一根稻草 |
[10:26] | But many of my life choices leading up to this moment | 但我人生中的很多选择都指向这一刻 |
[10:29] | are likely factors– the boxing, | 它们都是诱因 拳击 |
[10:31] | the continually putting myself in harm’s way… | 不停让自己受伤 |
[10:34] | heroin. | 海洛因 |
[10:36] | All of them have likely contributed to this moment. | 一切都促成了这个结果 |
[10:41] | So, as for what to expect, | 不出我所料 |
[10:42] | the doctor is loath to make any promises. | 医生无法作出任何承诺 |
[10:45] | Things could get worse before they get better. | 在情况好转之前可能会变得更糟 |
[10:49] | He’s putting together a regimen to aid in my recovery, | 他制订了一个疗法来帮助我恢复 |
[10:51] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[10:53] | whether that recovery takes weeks or months | 恢复需要几周还是几个月 |
[10:56] | or, uh… | 还是 |
[10:59] | if I’ll even get better at all… | 甚至是我能不能好起来 |
[11:03] | he couldn’t say. | 他都无法保证 |
[11:18] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[11:19] | – Excuse me? – Stand up. | -什么 -站起来 |
[11:34] | My personality hasn’t changed, Watson. | 我的性格可没变 华生 |
[11:43] | It’s my contact at the cell phone company. | 是我在手机公司的熟人 |
[11:45] | He says Sammy Olivetti’s cell phone never left his house. | 他说塞米·奥利维迪的手机从没离开家 |
[11:57] | Thanks. We’ll let you know when we’re done. | 谢谢 我们结束后会告诉你的 |
[12:00] | So, I pulled the report | 我调出了 |
[12:01] | on the break-in that Sophie told us about. | 索菲说的那起闯入事件的报告 |
[12:04] | Whoever did it kicked the door until it opened. | 闯进来的人把门踹开了 |
[12:07] | You can still see the repairs. | 现在还能看到修理的痕迹 |
[12:10] | The deadbolt wasn’t engaged at the time. | 插销锁当时没有锁上 |
[12:12] | If it had been… there’d be much more damage. | 如果锁了的话 破坏会更大 |
[12:15] | Well, Sammy told the police that he hardly ever used it. | 塞米跟警察说他很少用门栓 |
[12:19] | You can tell. | 能看出来 |
[12:20] | The paint suggests it’s been here for years, | 油漆显示它已经在这里好几年了 |
[12:22] | but, um, there’s very little wear. | 但没什么磨损 |
[12:25] | You’d think he would have developed better habits | 还以为他在被偷之后 |
[12:26] | after being burglarized. | 会养成好习惯呢 |
[12:28] | Yeah, well, Sammy’s brain was not the organ he was known for. | 塞米最著名的器官可不是他的脑子 |
[12:34] | Do you smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[12:38] | A plastic. | 塑料味 |
[12:39] | Phthalate. A chemical compound | 酞酸酯 一种由新塑料 |
[12:41] | off-gassed by new plastic, quite a lot of it. | 挥发出的化合物 空气中含量不少 |
[12:45] | I don’t see a source. | 我没看到源头 |
[12:54] | So, you didn’t want to talk | 所以你不想在警局 |
[12:56] | about your diagnosis at the precinct, | 讨论你的诊断结果 |
[12:58] | and I assume that’s because you don’t want the captain to know? | 我猜是因为你不想让警监知道 |
[13:01] | He already knows I’m a recovering drug addict. | 他已经知道我是个正在戒毒的瘾君子了 |
[13:04] | I don’t want to tell him I’m also recovering | 我不想告诉他我还处于 |
[13:06] | from brain trauma. | 脑创伤的恢复中 |
[13:09] | What, you’re worried he might bench you? | 怎么 你担心他会把你放上替补席吗 |
[13:12] | Well, it’s actually none of his concern. | 这其实不是他需要担心的 |
[13:15] | My diagnosis is my diagnosis. | 我的病症是我的病症 |
[13:18] | So I’ll deal with it the same way I would any other problem. | 我会用我处理其他问题相同的手法来处理 |
[13:21] | I have to say, | 我不得不说 |
[13:22] | you’re taking it really well. | 你接受得很好 |
[13:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[13:26] | There’s tape residue. | 这里有胶带的残留 |
[13:28] | There’s no dust, so it’s still fresh. | 上边没灰尘 所以还很新 |
[13:34] | Here. | 这里 |
[13:35] | That’s why we smell plastic. | 所以我们才会闻到塑料味 |
[13:37] | Someone covered the walls with it. | 有人用来覆盖了墙壁 |
[13:39] | And the floor. | 还有地板 |
[14:02] | I’d say that was blood, | 我猜这是血 |
[14:03] | wouldn’t you? | 你说呢 |
[14:07] | Yeah. And I’d say Sophie Bishop was right | 对 我觉得索菲·贝肖普 |
[14:09] | to be worried about her ex. | 担心她前任是对的 |
[14:20] | – Hello. – Is this Sherlock Holmes? | -你好 -是夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗 |
[14:23] | It is. | 是的 |
[14:24] | I’m aware of the matter you’re looking into. | 我知道你正在调查的事件 |
[14:26] | I’m aware of you, your reputation. | 我也知道你 你的名声 |
[14:29] | Sophie Bishop and Ryan Hayes are paying you your rate | 索菲·贝肖普和瑞恩·海耶斯付钱请你 |
[14:32] | to find their friend. | 找到他们的朋友 |
[14:34] | I’ll pay you $1 million to walk away. | 我付你一百万别插手 |
[14:38] | It’s an interesting offer. | 这个提议很有趣 |
[14:39] | I’m just gonna put you on hold | 你先别挂电话 |
[14:40] | while I discuss it with my partner. | 我要和搭档讨论下 |
[14:48] | Who are you texting? | 你在给谁发短信 |
[14:49] | I’d say $1 million was a bit low, wouldn’t you? | 要我说一百万有点少 不是吗 |
[14:51] | What? | 什么 |
[14:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:55] | – Yes. – She’s interested, | -是 -她有兴趣 |
[14:56] | but she thinks that you can do better. | 但她觉得你可以做得更好 |
[14:57] | We want $5 million. | 我们想要五百万 |
[15:00] | – Five? – I just texted you the number | -五百万 -我刚把我用来处理 |
[15:01] | of an account I maintain for these situations. | 这种情况的账号发给你了 |
[15:04] | Wire the money, we’ll drop the case. | 打了钱 我们就放弃案件 |
[15:06] | But wait… | 等一下… |
[15:08] | Okay, you said that you’ve been experiencing hallucinations? | 你说你有过出现幻觉的经历 |
[15:12] | Is that what’s happening right now? | 现在就是这种情况吗 |
[15:14] | Do I look like I’m hallucinating? | 我看起来像是在幻觉中吗 |
[15:15] | What the hell did you just do? | 那你刚才那是干什么 |
[15:18] | 账户提醒 一笔五百万的存款已存入您的账户 | |
[15:20] | I just made us $5 million. | 我刚给咱们赚了五百万 |
[15:29] | You took a bribe? | 你接受了贿赂 |
[15:30] | $5 million dollars. | 五百万美元 |
[15:31] | $5 million? | 五百万 |
[15:33] | He initially offered one, | 他最开始说是一百 |
[15:34] | but I nudged him up to five. | 但我给提到了五百 |
[15:36] | You’re messing with me. | 你在逗我玩呢 |
[15:38] | That’s not even our personal record. | 这甚至不是我们的最佳记录 |
[15:39] | You might recall that Taiwanese operatives | 你可能还记得那个台湾特工 |
[15:41] | once offered us $50 million | 曾提出给我们五千万美元 |
[15:43] | to insure the Imperial Jade Seal ended up in their hands | 来保证皇帝的玉玺落到他们手上 |
[15:45] | and not China’s. | 而不是中国 |
[15:46] | Yeah, I remember you turned them down, but you didn’t | 是 我记得你拒绝了 但你这次 |
[15:48] | turn down the guy who called yesterday. | 没拒绝昨天给你打电话的人 |
[15:50] | I assumed, correctly, that he was calling from a burner phone. | 我正确地猜到他使用的是一次性手机 |
[15:54] | Accepting his bribe has given us another | 接受他的贿赂给了我们一个 |
[15:56] | potential opportunity to identify him, | 查出他身份的潜在机会 |
[15:58] | and that’s why I’m here. | 所以我才站在这里 |
[15:59] | This is the account that the money was transferred to. | 这是钱打入的账户 |
[16:04] | I’d ask that you set CCS to the task | 我需要你让鉴证科开动 |
[16:05] | of tracking it back to its source. | 查找它的来源 |
[16:07] | Any luck, it’ll be enough to identify our killer. | 如果幸运 这就足够找到凶手了 |
[16:10] | We don’t even know if Sammy Olivetti is dead. | 我们都不知道塞米·奥利维迪是不是死了 |
[16:12] | There’s no body. | 根本没有尸体 |
[16:13] | There’s no plastic sheeting, either, but I’m confident | 也没有塑料布 但我坚信 |
[16:15] | that a few hundred square foot of it | 有人用了几百平方英尺 |
[16:16] | was used to splatter-proof his living room. | 好让他的客厅不被溅到血 |
[16:19] | You don’t put that much tarp down to give a man a haircut. | 这么精心布置可不会只为给人剪个头 |
[16:21] | There’s also the blood that we found | 加上我们找到的血迹 |
[16:23] | and the small matter of the $5 million. | 还有这五百万的小插曲 |
[16:26] | If Mr. Olivetti isn’t dead, he’s doing a very good impression. | 如果奥利维迪先生没死 那他演技太好了 |
[16:29] | I’ll let you know what CCS turns up. | 鉴证科查出什么我会告诉你的 |
[16:32] | You gonna be working here? | 你要在这里工作吗 |
[16:34] | No. I’m gonna pay a visit to the man | 不 我要去会一会那个 |
[16:35] | who’s most likely to have lined my pockets. | 最有可能填满了我钱包的男人 |
[16:40] | You know that column right there? | 你看到那边的一排了吗 |
[16:42] | That’s all got to go. | 那些都得弄走 |
[16:44] | – See what I’m saying, right there? – Yeah. | -明白我说的了吗 那里 -是的 |
[16:45] | – Yes, sir, yes, sir. – That… | -好的 好的 -那个 |
[16:46] | Mr. Bishop. Hi, my name’s Sherlock Holmes. | 贝肖普先生你好 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[16:48] | I’m a detective. I’ve been hired by your sister. | 我是个侦探 你妹妹雇了我 |
[16:51] | Who let you in here? | 谁让你进来的 |
[16:52] | I think his name was Tyrone. | 他应该叫泰伦 |
[16:54] | Yes, Tyrone. | 对 泰伦 |
[16:55] | Gave me his hat. | 他把帽子给了我 |
[16:56] | I convinced him I was an inspector with the buildings department. | 我让他以为我是房屋管理处的一名检查员 |
[16:59] | I do actually see a number of code violations. | 我确实看到了很多违章操作 |
[17:01] | But I’d much rather talk to you about | 但我更想和你谈谈 |
[17:03] | your sister’s missing ex-boyfriend. | 你妹妹失踪的前男友 |
[17:04] | – Look, you… – It’s okay, it’s okay. I’ll-I’ll | -听着 你… -没事没事 |
[17:06] | catch up with you in a minute. | 我待会再过去找你 |
[17:09] | My sister has a lot of ex-boyfriends. | 我妹妹有很多前男友 |
[17:10] | Which one is missing? | 是哪个失踪了 |
[17:11] | Sammy Olivetti. Tall, tattoos, | 塞米·奥利维迪 很高 有纹身 |
[17:14] | phallus to make a Clydesdale blush. | 老二比种马还大 |
[17:16] | – The one from the tape. – The one from the tape. | -性爱视频里那个 -性爱视频里那个 |
[17:18] | – Yeah. – Two nights ago, he vanished. | -我知道 -两天前他失踪了 |
[17:22] | And you think I had something to do with that? | 你觉得我和这事有关系吗 |
[17:24] | What, he besmirched my sister, so I took my revenge? | 他败坏了我妹的名声 所以我找他报仇吗 |
[17:27] | My sister’s a drug addict. | 我妹是个瘾君子 |
[17:28] | And a whore. | 还是个荡妇 |
[17:29] | A tape like that surfacing– just a matter of time. | 流出那样的视频是迟早的事 |
[17:32] | Sammy was looking for the person who stole the sex tape | 塞米在查是谁偷了视频 |
[17:35] | and put it online. Was it you? | 还传在了网上 是你吗 |
[17:38] | Yesterday someone offered me $5 million | 昨天有人给我开价五百万 |
[17:41] | to stop looking for Sammy Olivetti. | 让我别再找塞米·奥利维迪了 |
[17:43] | That’s just a drop in the ocean to a man like you. | 这对你这样的人来说是只笔小钱 |
[17:45] | Yeah, yeah, it is. | 对 确实 |
[17:47] | But, unlike my sister, | 但我和我妹不一样 |
[17:48] | I actually care about the Bishop name. | 我真的在乎贝肖普的名声 |
[17:50] | I know she claims to be embarrassed by that tape, | 我知道她说那段视频让她难堪 |
[17:53] | but I assure you, no one was more embarrassed than my family. | 但我跟你保证没人比我们家里人更感到难堪 |
[17:57] | The proliferation of the tape resulted in her removal | 视频的流出让她彻底 |
[18:00] | from the family trust. | 从家族信托金中被除名了 |
[18:01] | That meant more money for you. | 那意味着你能得到更多钱 |
[18:03] | She ended up with nothing. | 她却什么也得不到 |
[18:05] | Before I have you thrown out of here on your ass, | 在我把你赶出去前 |
[18:08] | I think there’s a few things that you need to understand. | 我得让你明白一些事 |
[18:10] | One, Sophie hardly left with nothing. | 第一 索菲可不算什么都没得到 |
[18:14] | And the $3 million she was getting each year… | 她每年拿到的三百万… |
[18:23] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底有什么毛病 |
[18:28] | Hey. Are you even listening to me? | 你有没有在听我说话 |
[18:35] | You’re sure someone hurt Sammy? | 你确定有人伤害了塞米吗 |
[18:36] | No, we’re not sure. But the evidence we found at his house | 我们不确定 但我们在他家找到的证据 |
[18:39] | is hard to ignore. It’s even harder to ignore | 值得重视 更值得重视的是 |
[18:42] | that someone was willing to pay us $5 million | 有人愿意付给我们五百万 |
[18:44] | to look the other way. | 让我们放弃调查 |
[18:47] | It wasn’t my brother. | 不是我哥哥 |
[18:49] | Sophie… | 索菲 |
[18:49] | No, I-I know Drew and I have had problems in the past, | 不 我知道德鲁过去和我关系不好 |
[18:52] | but it wasn’t him. He wouldn’t do this. | 但不是他 他不会那么做 |
[18:54] | He’s a creep, but he’s not a killer. | 他是很怪 但他不会杀人 |
[18:56] | If we’re right about him, he didn’t set out to kill Sammy; | 如果我们的推测是对的 他本没打算杀塞米 |
[18:59] | he did it because Sammy was on his trail. | 他这么做只是因为塞米挡了他的道 |
[19:00] | No, and I-I don’t want you and your partner telling people that | 不 我也不希望你和你搭档告诉人们 |
[19:03] | you think Drew did this. I’ve embarrassed my family enough. | 你们认为是德鲁干的 我已经够让家族蒙羞了 |
[19:06] | Let’s talk about your family. | 我们来谈谈你的家人 |
[19:07] | If Drew didn’t do this, is there anyone else | 如果不是德鲁干的 你能想到任何 |
[19:09] | – you can think of who might have… – What part of | -可能会这么… -我说… |
[19:10] | I don’t want to embarrass my family, | 我不想再让我家人难堪了 |
[19:12] | do you not understand? | 你哪个字没听明白 |
[19:14] | The night that Sammy disappeared, | 塞米消失的那天晚上 |
[19:15] | he sent an e-mail to a video sharing site | 他发过一封有视频链接的电子邮件 |
[19:18] | where your tape first appeared. | 你的视频就是在那里先出现的 |
[19:20] | He’d been trying for weeks | 他用了好几周 |
[19:21] | to get information to help identify the person | 收集信息来确认上传者的身份 |
[19:23] | who posted it. I followed up with them this morning. | 我今早跟进调查了这些线索 |
[19:26] | All they could tell me was that the video | 只查到那个视频 |
[19:27] | was uploaded at a coffee shop | 是在新泽西州新布伦瑞克省 |
[19:29] | in New Brunswick, New Jersey called the Buzz House. | 一家叫嗡嗡屋的咖啡馆上传的 |
[19:31] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你能想到什么吗 |
[19:35] | Sophie? | 索菲 |
[19:38] | No. | 不 |
[19:40] | No, I’m sorry, it doesn’t mean anything. | 抱歉 我没印象 |
[19:45] | Thanks for coming out here. | 谢谢你过来 |
[19:47] | If anything else comes up, you have my info. | 如果有什么进展 直接联系我 |
[19:52] | Well, I’ve always rebelled at stagnation. | 我总是不能接受抑郁时期 |
[19:55] | So, a little over a year ago, | 大概一年前 |
[19:56] | I-I, uh, I sat in a room just like this one | 我坐在一个像这样的房间里 |
[19:59] | and I said that I was, I was bored. | 我说我觉得很无聊 |
[20:03] | I’d grown tired of meetings. | 我已经厌倦了互助会 |
[20:05] | Uh, just-just tired of the daily task of staying sober. | 厌倦了每天都要保持清醒 |
[20:11] | I’d come to believe that in order for me | 我开始相信为了让我 |
[20:14] | to stay committed to my sobriety, | 能保持清醒 |
[20:16] | I-I needed to challenge it. | 我需要挑战毒瘾 |
[20:20] | So… I stopped going to meetings, and… | 所以 我不再去互助会了 |
[20:25] | I put myself into situations that I shouldn’t have. | 我错误地将自己置于了困境中 |
[20:29] | Recently, events have conspired to, uh, | 最近 很多事都像商量好了 |
[20:31] | give me all of the challenges I could ever need. | 要给我我所需要的一切挑战 |
[20:38] | Um, and boredom is a, is a, is a distant memory. | 无聊已经是久远的记忆了 |
[20:44] | Guess the old adage is true, isn’t it? | 看来老话没错 |
[20:46] | Careful what you wish for. | 千万别轻易许愿 |
[20:54] | Hey, uh, Sherlock? | 夏洛克 |
[20:58] | I’m sorry I didn’t get to speak in there. | 很抱歉我在里面没有发言 |
[20:59] | Hey, uh, my name’s Michael. | 你好 我叫迈克 |
[21:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:03] | You probably wouldn’t remember me, | 你可能不记得我了 |
[21:04] | but, uh, we used to go to some of the same meetings. | 但我们曾去过相同的一些互助会 |
[21:08] | the last time I saw you at one was | 上次我见到你的时候 |
[21:10] | four years, ten months and 16 days ago. | 是4年10个月又16天之前 |
[21:13] | – That’s very strangely specific. – Yeah. | -有点太具体了 -没错 |
[21:15] | Uh, it’s actually the last time I used. | 那是我最后一次吸毒 |
[21:19] | You know, I was new to it back then, | 那时候我刚去互助会 |
[21:20] | and the meetings weren’t helping, nothing made sense. | 互助会一点都没有帮助 都是无稽之谈 |
[21:23] | But then I heard you speak one night, and it really helped. | 但我有一天晚上听到了你的发言 真的很有帮助 |
[21:28] | Oh, what did I say? | 我说了什么 |
[21:30] | My mind is like a racing engine, | 我的脑子是个高速运转的引擎 |
[21:32] | tearing itself to pieces, because it’s not connected up | 它自我摧毁 因为它与 |
[21:35] | to the work for which it was built. | 它的使命脱节了 |
[21:39] | Sorry. I actually wrote that down. | 抱歉 我其实把这句写下来了 |
[21:41] | But you talked about rehab and how you struggled there, | 但你提到了康复中心和你在那里的煎熬 |
[21:45] | and you said you were made for one thing, | 你说你是为了一种工作而生的 |
[21:47] | and being away from it made staying sober almost impossible. | 而离开那份工作让你无法保持不碰毒品 |
[21:52] | But when you got out, you went back to it, | 但你离开康复中心后 你又回去做那份工作 |
[21:53] | and that made all the difference. | 而那让一切大不相同了 |
[21:55] | So I actually decided to do the same thing, | 所以我决定做相同的事情 |
[21:58] | you know, focus on my work, use it to get better. | 专注我的工作 用工作来康复 |
[22:03] | Four years, ten months, 16 days later… | 4年10个月又16天了… |
[22:06] | I worked hard, but, uh… it started with you. | 我很努力 但这都源于你 |
[22:12] | Glad to hear you’re doing well. | 很高兴听到你过得很好 |
[22:14] | Hey, the challenge you were talking about in there– | 你刚才在里面提到的挑战 |
[22:18] | uh, have you talked to your sponsor about it? | 你跟你的担保人聊过吗 |
[22:21] | Actually between sponsors at the moment. | 其实我现在没有担保人 |
[22:24] | Well, look, if you ever need someone to talk to, uh, | 如果你想找人谈谈 |
[22:28] | call me. | 打给我 |
[22:30] | You helped me. Maybe I could return the favor. | 你帮助了我 或许我能报答你 |
[22:33] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:40] | Hey, did you see the text from the captain? | 你看到警监发的短信了吗 |
[22:42] | Yup. CCS was able | 看到了 鉴证科 |
[22:43] | to trace our bribe to an anonymous, | 将贿赂的来源追踪到了一个 |
[22:45] | off-shore account and no further. | 匿名的离岸户口后就无法深入了 |
[22:47] | So, it’s as much a dead end | 所以 这和用来联系我们的 |
[22:48] | as the burner phone used to contact us. | 一次性电话一样是个死胡同 |
[22:51] | How’d it go with Sophie’s brother? | 跟索菲的哥哥谈得怎么样了 |
[22:53] | We had a rather one-sided conversation | 我们在他的一处工地上进行了一次 |
[22:54] | at one of his construction sites. | 更像是单方面的谈话 |
[22:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:58] | I mean, it was noisy there. It was so noisy, in fact, | 意思是那里很吵 事实上是太吵了 |
[23:00] | that by the time he finally had something interesting to say, | 以至于他终于说到点上的时候 |
[23:02] | I experienced a piercing headache | 我感觉到了钻心的头疼 |
[23:04] | and a ringing in my ears which rendered me virtually deaf. | 和一阵几乎让我聋掉的耳鸣 |
[23:07] | Couldn’t hear a word he said. | 没能听到他说的话 |
[23:10] | The PCS? | 脑震荡后综合征吗 |
[23:11] | Yeah, perhaps, yes. | 有可能是 是的 |
[23:15] | Well, I’ll… I’ll go see him myself tomorrow. | 我明天自己去找他 |
[23:18] | Well, I said I couldn’t hear him. | 我说的是我听不见他 |
[23:19] | I didn’t say I couldn’t understand what he said. | 可没说我不明白他说了什么 |
[23:22] | – So you read his lips? – He confirmed | -所以你读了他的唇语吗 -他确认 |
[23:24] | that his sister was cut out of the family trust, | 他妹妹被排除在家庭信托以外了 |
[23:28] | but he also claimed that her expulsion triggered a buyout. | 但他也说她被排除触发了一次股权收购 |
[23:31] | A buyout? | 股权收购 |
[23:32] | Grandpa Bishop, it seems, | 看起来 贝肖普爷爷 |
[23:34] | thought that sending Sophie straight to the gutter | 觉得直接让索菲一无所有 |
[23:36] | would bring even more shame upon the family, | 会给家族带来更大的耻辱 |
[23:38] | so instead, he devised a punishment | 所以他设计出一种惩罚 |
[23:39] | which would only be understood | 只有上流社会的 |
[23:40] | by the top one percent of the top one percent. | 顶尖人群才能理解 |
[23:44] | Instead of her receiving $3 million every year | 与其让她在余生中 |
[23:47] | for the rest of her life, | 每年收到三百万美金 |
[23:48] | as well as a continued stake in the family interests, | 和家族利益的长期股权 |
[23:50] | she receive a one-time buyout | 不如给她一次性 |
[23:52] | of $60 million. | 价值六千万的股权收购 |
[23:55] | Her brother said he was in the process of trying | 她哥哥说性爱录影带出现在网上的时候 |
[23:56] | to annul that clause when the sex tape first surfaced online. | 他正要取消这条条款 |
[24:00] | I confirmed that. | 我确认了 |
[24:02] | So, if he had been the one who stole the tape… | 所以如果他是偷录影带的人 |
[24:04] | He would’ve waited to post it | 他就会等着先不发布 |
[24:05] | until Sophie was in line to get nothing. | 直到索菲什么都继承不了 |
[24:08] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 不管怎么说 |
[24:09] | Sophie doesn’t think her brother’s guilty, either. | 索菲也不觉得是他哥哥干的 |
[24:12] | Did she have a more likely suspect? | 她有更可能的嫌疑人吗 |
[24:14] | Mostly, she was trying to wrap her head around the things | 她主要想弄明白我们在塞米家 |
[24:15] | that we found at Sammy’s house, but when I told her | 发现的线索 但当我告诉她 |
[24:17] | the video was uploaded at a coffee shop in New Brunswick, | 视频是在新布伦瑞克省的一家咖啡店上传的 |
[24:21] | that definitely meant something to her. | 她绝对想到了什么 |
[24:25] | So, do you want to talk about | 你想谈谈在工地 |
[24:26] | what happened at the construction site? | 都发生了什么吗 |
[24:29] | Actually, Watson, I need to succumb | 华生 我得屈服于 |
[24:30] | to another symptom of my condition. | 我的其他病症了 |
[24:32] | I’m tired. I have to go to sleep. | 我累了 我得去睡了 |
[24:53] | I’m afraid I’m not calling with good news. | 恐怕我打来要说的不是好消息 |
[24:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:56] | It’s Sophie Bishop. | 索菲·贝肖普 |
[24:59] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[25:07] | Detectives from the 116 notified the next of kin | 116局的警探刚才 |
[25:09] | a little while ago. Her husband said | 通知了亲属 她丈夫说 |
[25:11] | she got a call around 5:00 that seemed to rattle her. | 她五点左右接了一通电话 似乎让她很惊慌 |
[25:14] | She grabbed her car keys, ran out the door. | 她拿了车钥匙 冲出门去 |
[25:16] | Wouldn’t tell him where she was going. | 也不肯告诉他自己要去哪 |
[25:18] | This is her phone. | 这是她的手机 |
[25:19] | CSU found it in her car over there. | 鉴证组在那边发现了她的车 |
[25:27] | The call she got– it’s from the same number | 她接到的那个电话 跟昨天给我和夏洛克 |
[25:29] | that called me and Sherlock yesterday. | 打电话的是同一个号码 |
[25:31] | I noticed. Got to think whoever tried to bribe you | 我注意到了 不得不认为那个想要 |
[25:34] | convinced her to come out here for some sort of meeting. | 贿赂你们的人 说服了她来这面谈 |
[25:36] | Either things went south, | 要么事情没谈成 |
[25:37] | or he was planning to kill her all along. | 要么他原本就打算杀害她 |
[25:41] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[25:44] | You got another theory? | 你有别的看法吗 |
[25:46] | Yeah. We do. | 是的 我们确实有 |
[25:49] | This is so ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[25:51] | Why would you think I killed Sophie? | 你们凭什么认为是我杀了索菲 |
[25:54] | I idolized her. | 我仰慕她 |
[25:57] | Well, you did seem | 你们那天看起来 |
[25:57] | like a loving couple the other day. | 确实像一对恩爱的夫妻 |
[26:00] | Perhaps at one point, you did love her. | 也许你确实一度很爱她 |
[26:02] | But love’s hold can wane, can’t it? | 但毕竟爱情的保鲜期会过去 对吧 |
[26:05] | Much more reliable motivator is $60 million. | 六千万的动机更靠谱 |
[26:08] | As in the $60 million buyout | 就是你和你妻子 |
[26:10] | you and your wife received from her family trust. | 从她的家族信托里得到的那六千万 |
[26:14] | So you think I killed Sophie for the money. | 所以你们认为我为了钱把索菲杀了 |
[26:17] | We think you did more than that. | 我们认为你做的不止这些 |
[26:19] | You stole the sex tape | 为了做实股权收购 |
[26:20] | starring your wife and Sammy Olivetti, and you leaked it | 你偷了你妻子和塞米·奥利维迪拍的性爱视频 |
[26:22] | in order to trigger the buyout. | 把它发了出去 |
[26:24] | You’re the one who bribed Mr. Holmes | 你就是贿赂福尔摩斯先生 |
[26:26] | to stop investigating, am I right? | 让他停止调查的那个人 对吗 |
[26:28] | I don’t know anything about any bribe. | 我对什么贿赂毫不知情 |
[26:30] | According to your cell phone records, | 根据你手机的通话记录 |
[26:32] | you’ve been in regular contact with a divorce attorney | 你在过去的几个月里 定期跟一位 |
[26:36] | – the last couple of months. – Safe to assume | -离婚律师有联络 -可以大胆推测 |
[26:39] | it wouldn’t have worked out well for you financially | 如果你直接离婚 |
[26:41] | if you’d have left the marriage as it was. | 对你的经济方面可没什么好处 |
[26:43] | But with Sophie $60 million richer before the divorce, | 但要是离婚之前索菲多了六千万 |
[26:47] | you’d get a nice soft landing, wouldn’t you? | 你就能漂亮地安全着陆了 对吧 |
[26:49] | The sex tape was uploaded from a coffee shop | 性爱视频是三周前 在新布伦瑞克省的 |
[26:51] | in New Brunswick three weeks ago. | 一家咖啡店上传的 |
[26:52] | We talked to your secretary. | 我们跟你的秘书聊过 |
[26:54] | She said you had been looking | 她说 你一直都在那一片 |
[26:55] | at an investment property down there. | 寻找一个投资性产业 |
[26:57] | Now, according to the E-Z Pass records, | 根据电子通行证记录 |
[26:59] | you were there the day the video was loaded. | 视频上传那天你就在那里 |
[27:02] | When my partner mentioned New Brunswick to your wife, | 当我的搭档跟你妻子提及新布伦瑞克省的时候 |
[27:05] | it meant something to her. | 她若有所思 |
[27:06] | Would I be right in saying that she knew | 我没猜错的话 她知道 |
[27:08] | about your business dealings there? | 你在那边做生意 |
[27:09] | What happened? She realized what | 然后呢 她意识到 |
[27:11] | you had done, and she confronted you, | 你都干了什么 她跟你对峙 |
[27:13] | threatened to go to the police, so you strangled her? | 威胁着要去报警 你就把她掐死了 |
[27:16] | From there, the scenario is easy enough to construct. | 后面的情节就很容易构思了 |
[27:18] | You dialed her using the same burner phone | 你用联系我的那个一次性手机 |
[27:20] | you used to contact me, thereby supporting the story | 给她打了电话 以此来支撑 |
[27:23] | that you planned to tell the police: | 你打算告诉警察的故事 |
[27:25] | that she’d received a call before rushing out. | 说她出门前接到了一通电话 |
[27:28] | A call that they would recognize | 警察们能够认出来 |
[27:29] | as coming from the phantom briber. | 就是那个幽灵贿赂者的电话号码 |
[27:31] | You then drove her body, using her car, | 然后你开她的车 把她的尸体 |
[27:34] | to the spot where they were found, | 抛弃在了我们发现的那个位置 |
[27:36] | and then you made your own way home. | 然后自己回家了 |
[27:38] | Tell us what you did with Olivetti’s body. | 告诉我们 奥利维迪的尸体你是如何处理的 |
[27:40] | We’ll relay your cooperation to the D.A. | 我们会把你的合作情况告知地检那边 |
[27:42] | and emphasize that we don’t think | 并且强调我们并不认为 |
[27:44] | that the murder of your wife was premeditated. | 你妻子被杀是事先预谋的 |
[27:51] | You’re right… | 你说对了 |
[27:53] | that I leaked the video. | 是我放出了视频 |
[27:55] | But that is all you are right about. | 但你们说对的就这一件事而已 |
[27:59] | I had nothing to do with Sammy’s murder, | 塞米的死跟我没关系 |
[28:01] | and I sure as hell didn’t kill my wife. | 而且我绝对没有谋杀我妻子 |
[28:06] | Sophie was in on it, okay? | 索菲也参与了这件事 好吗 |
[28:09] | We planned to leak the video together to get the $60 million. | 我们计划一起放出视频好得到那六千万 |
[28:12] | The money she was getting annually wasn’t cutting it. | 她定期收到的钱不够花 |
[28:16] | I already told you– I only knew the video existed | 我告诉过你们了 我会知道有视频 |
[28:18] | because she told me about it. | 完全是因为她告诉我的 |
[28:20] | Pretty convenient story | 鉴于索菲没办法反驳 |
[28:21] | now that Sophie’s not around to argue. | 你的故事还挺有说服力的 |
[28:25] | Maybe so… | 也许是吧 |
[28:27] | but it’s the truth. | 但这是事实 |
[28:30] | You guys want to arrest me… go ahead. | 你们想逮捕我 随你们便 |
[28:35] | If I’m right, the worst I’m looking at is a burglary charge | 如果我没错 最糟糕的情况是 |
[28:37] | for when I stole the video, | 我因为偷视频而被控盗窃罪 |
[28:39] | and maybe a civil suit from the Bishops. | 也许贝肖普家会提起民事诉讼 |
[28:42] | I’m pretty sure my lawyer will have me out by lunch. | 我相信律师在午饭前能把我弄出去 |
[28:52] | Hey. Marcus and I just talked to the lawyer | 马库斯和我跟管理贝肖普家族基金的律师 |
[28:54] | who manages the Bishop family trust. You were right. | 谈过了 你说的对 |
[28:57] | If Ryan had just filed for divorce, | 如果瑞恩提出离婚 |
[28:59] | he would not be entitled to any future share. | 他无权得到任何财产 |
[29:02] | But with the payout already made and Sophie dead, | 但鉴于钱已经付了 而且索菲已经死了 |
[29:04] | he gets to keep the $60 million. | 他能留下那六千万了 |
[29:06] | Unless we can prove that he killed her. | 除非我们能证明他杀了她 |
[29:13] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:16] | I can’t remember why I entered this room. | 我不记得我为什么进来这里了 |
[29:22] | Uh, uh, I was downstairs in your office, | 我之前在楼下你的办公室 |
[29:24] | looking at a map, trying to determine | 在看地图 试着推测 |
[29:26] | where Hayes might have disposed of Olivetti’s body, and, um… | 海耶斯把奥利维迪的尸体扔在了哪儿 |
[29:31] | I was also thinking | 同时我还在想 |
[29:33] | we need to bring someone in to repair the guest room. | 我们应该雇人修理一下客房 |
[29:35] | Which of those thoughts impelled me up the stairs? | 是哪个想法让我上楼的 |
[29:39] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我跟你一样无从猜起 |
[29:42] | Might have even solved the case. | 也许本来能破了这案子的 |
[29:44] | We’ll never know now, will we? | 现在无从知晓了 是吧 |
[29:46] | Well, we all walk into rooms sometimes and forget why. | 我们都可能走进一间房间 然后忘了为什么 |
[29:49] | It happens to everyone. | 这种事谁都会遇到 |
[29:51] | Not to me it doesn’t. | 但我不会 |
[30:08] | You praised me yesterday for taking this all so well. | 昨天你夸我接受得很好 |
[30:10] | I-I’m really not. | 其实并没有 |
[30:14] | That’s okay. I know how scary this is. | 没关系 我知道这有多让人害怕 |
[30:18] | See, when I first began going in for tests, | 在我去做测试前 |
[30:20] | I-I did my own research as to the… | 我自己做了研究 |
[30:22] | the diagnoses I might ultimately hear. | 关于我最终可能会听到的诊断结果 |
[30:25] | I separated them into two categories: | 我把它们分成了两类 |
[30:27] | something that would kill me quickly– | 一类是会很快杀了我的 |
[30:28] | an aggressive cancer or something like that– | 恶性肿瘤之类的 |
[30:30] | and a condition which might permanently hinder | 另一类则可能会永久性 |
[30:33] | my cognitive abilities. | 阻碍我的认知能力 |
[30:35] | Between those two options, | 在这两个选择中 |
[30:37] | I hoped for a quick death. | 我希望能快速死亡 |
[30:40] | A man approached me | 昨天在互助会上 |
[30:41] | at a meeting yesterday. Apparently, | 一个男人找上了我 |
[30:42] | I-I helped him once when I described… how integral my work | 我曾描述过我的工作是如何让我保持清醒的 |
[30:47] | was to maintaining my sobriety. | 那对他有所帮助 |
[30:50] | When all’s said and done, | 结果事到如今 |
[30:52] | it’s entirely possible I’m going to be unfit | 我可能完全不适合 |
[30:53] | to continue that work. | 继续这份工作了 |
[30:58] | That rattles me. | 这让我心烦恐惧 |
[31:01] | The doctor said the damage wasn’t permanent. | 医生说伤害不是永久性的 |
[31:03] | He said that you needed a regimen for your recovery. | 他说你的恢复需要一个治疗方案 |
[31:06] | Yeah, from-from brain trauma. | 那只是针对脑部创伤的 |
[31:07] | Wh-What about my other recovery? | 那我其他问题的恢复呢 |
[31:12] | If I can no longer function as a detective, | 如果我无法再拥有做侦探的能力怎么办 |
[31:14] | I-I’m just not sure I can stay sober. | 我不确定我还能否保持清醒 |
[31:17] | And if I can’t stay sober, | 如果我不能保持清醒 |
[31:19] | how’s my brain gonna heal? | 我的大脑要如何恢复 |
[31:30] | Anyway, we, uh… | 无论怎样 我们 |
[31:31] | we need to bring someone in to fix the guest room. | 我们得找人修理客房 |
[31:37] | Good night, Watson. | 晚安 华生 |
[31:49] | Heard you were in here. | 听说你在这里 |
[31:51] | You heard right. | 你听说的是对的 |
[31:52] | I didn’t visit the scene | 我之前没去 |
[31:53] | where Sophie Bishop’s body was found. | 发现索菲·贝肖普尸体的现场 |
[31:54] | I was wondering what evidence | 不知道如果我去了 |
[31:55] | I might have spotted if I had. | 会发现什么证据 |
[31:57] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你感觉好点 |
[31:59] | lots of cops checked it out. | 很多警察都检查了现场 |
[32:01] | CSU, Joan, me. | 犯罪现场调查小组 乔安还有我 |
[32:04] | You were looking for me? | 你找我吗 |
[32:05] | Yeah. A woman just showed up at the front desk. | 是的 前台有位女士 |
[32:08] | Says she knows who killed Sophie Bishop | 说她知道谁杀了索菲·贝肖普 |
[32:10] | and Sammy Olivetti. | 和塞米·奥利维迪 |
[32:11] | She thinks she’s next. | 她觉得她是下一个目标 |
[32:14] | I need police protection. | 我需要警方的保护 |
[32:15] | My life is in danger. | 我有性命危险 |
[32:17] | Well, let’s start at the beginning, okay? | 我们先从头慢慢开始说 好吗 |
[32:20] | You said you and Ms. Bishop were friends? | 你说你和贝肖普小姐是朋友 |
[32:22] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[32:23] | Do you know what Eskimo sisters are? | 你知道”爱斯基摩姐妹”是什么吗 |
[32:25] | Two women who’ve had sexual relations with the same man | 就是和同一位男性发生过性关系 |
[32:28] | but remain on good terms. | 但保持良好关系的两位女性 |
[32:31] | Uh, would I be correct in thinking | 不知道我这么猜想对不对 |
[32:32] | that the man that you and Ms. Bishop shared | 那个你和贝肖普小姐共同睡过的男性 |
[32:34] | was Sammy Olivetti? | 就是塞米·奥利维迪吧 |
[32:36] | Me and Sammy started hooking up about a year | 我和塞米是在他和索菲分手 |
[32:38] | after he and Sophie broke up. | 大约一年后好上的 |
[32:40] | We were together for a few months and then we weren’t. | 我们好了几个月然后就分手了 |
[32:42] | And then we were on again. Then we were permanently off. | 接着又复合了一段时间 然后彻底分手了 |
[32:45] | After that, he started seeing this psycho bitch | 和我分手后 他开始和这个叫露娜的 |
[32:47] | named Luna. | 疯女人交往 |
[32:48] | They were together for almost a year… | 他们谈了差不多快一年 |
[32:50] | You know, I was recently reminded | 你知道吗 最近飙升的死亡案件 |
[32:51] | of our fleeting mortality, | 提醒着我时间宝贵 |
[32:53] | so I’m wondering if you’re approaching a point. | 所以我在想你是否能赶紧说重点 |
[32:55] | You know, you could be nice to me. | 你知道吗 你可以对我态度好一点的 |
[32:57] | I’m here in distress. | 我是因为身处险境才过来的 |
[32:59] | You were saying. Luna. | 你刚刚说到露娜 |
[33:02] | When the tape of Sammy and Sophie came out, | 当塞米和索菲的视频曝光后 |
[33:04] | Luna lost her mind. | 露娜就失去理智了 |
[33:06] | – She was jealous. – Mm-hmm. | -她妒火攻心 -没错 |
[33:08] | See, she and Sammy had made a tape, too. | 她和塞米也有拍性爱视频 |
[33:10] | Only he told her he had never done that with anyone else. | 然而他跟她说自己从未跟其他人拍过 |
[33:13] | So she sent Sophie a bunch of text messages. | 于是她给索菲发了一堆短信 |
[33:16] | She said she hoped they both would die. | 她说她希望他们俩都去死 |
[33:19] | And they did. | 而现在他们真的都死了 |
[33:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:22] | So what makes you think you’d be next? | 那你为什么认为自己会是下一位受害者呢 |
[33:24] | Because… | 因为 |
[33:27] | I made a tape with Sammy, too. | 我也和塞米拍了性爱视频 |
[33:30] | You didn’t make a sex tape with Sammy Olivetti, did you? | 你不会也跟塞米·奥利维迪拍了性爱视频吧 |
[33:33] | Nope. | 没有 |
[33:37] | Here’s the one | 这段就是 |
[33:38] | of me and Sammy. | 我和塞米的视频 |
[33:40] | In case you need it as, like, evidence. | 万一你们需要把视频作为证据呢 |
[33:49] | Actually, Ms. Marshall, I don’t think | 实际上 马歇尔女士 我不认为 |
[33:51] | – that’ll be necessary. – On the contrary, | -有这个必要 -恰恰相反 |
[33:52] | this is most helpful. | 这段视频帮大忙了 |
[33:54] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[34:00] | Did he just steal my phone? | 他是直接把我手机拿走了吗 |
[34:14] | 没事 可以上楼 只是在看性爱视频 | |
[34:23] | Why are you watching a sex tape? | 你为什么在看性爱视频 |
[34:25] | Sammy. Sammy. | 塞米 塞米 |
[34:26] | At the moment, purely as an education. | 此刻完全是作为教材 |
[34:28] | Sammy was not without his skills, | 塞米活儿不错 |
[34:30] | and far be it from me to think I know everything. | 我再也不敢认为我无所不知了 |
[34:33] | That is Sammy Olivetti, but that is not Sophie. | 那是塞米·奥利维迪 但女主并不是索菲 |
[34:36] | How many sex tapes did this guy make? | 这家伙到底拍了多少性爱视频 |
[34:38] | Quite a few, I’ve learned. | 据我了解相当多 |
[34:40] | But this one was all it took. | 但只要这一段就够了 |
[34:41] | All it took to do what? | 够什么了 |
[34:43] | To inspire me to pay another visit to Sammy’s home. | 够启发我再去一趟塞米的住处了 |
[34:46] | And we now have everything we need to prove | 而我们现在已经掌握了证明 |
[34:48] | that Ryan Hayes is a killer. | 瑞恩·海耶斯是凶手的全部证据 |
[35:05] | Uh, Captain, uh, | 警长 |
[35:07] | you didn’t bring us down here to watch movies, did you? | 你把我们叫来不是为了看电影的吧 |
[35:09] | As a matter of fact, we did. | 实际上正是如此 |
[35:12] | May I ask why? | 我能问下为什么吗 |
[35:13] | Cinematic appreciation. | 电影赏析 |
[35:15] | For a filmmaker who was taken from us too soon | 缅怀一位英年早逝的电影制作者 |
[35:18] | but whose body of work rivals that | 但他的艺术作品 |
[35:19] | of the form’s greatest auteurs. | 能与最伟大的导演作品匹敌 |
[35:21] | In volume, at least. | 起码在作品数量上能做到 |
[35:23] | Originality, not so much. | 独创性的话 就不怎么样了 |
[35:25] | Have a seat, please. | 请坐 |
[35:29] | It was brought to our attention that the sex tape | 我们发现塞米·奥利维迪拍摄的 |
[35:31] | Sammy Olivetti made with Sophie wasn’t the only one. | 跟苏菲的性爱视频并非孤例 |
[35:34] | A woman named Bethany Marshall gave us | 一个叫贝瑟妮·马歇尔的女性给我们 |
[35:36] | a video that he made with her | 提供了一段她与塞米 |
[35:37] | about a year after the one he made with Sophie. | 在他与苏菲那段视频一年后一起拍摄的视频 |
[35:40] | She also brought to our attention | 她也让我们注意到了 |
[35:41] | the existence of other tapes. | 还有其他视频存在 |
[35:43] | Turns out Sammy made a lot of sex tapes. | 结果发现塞米拍了很多性爱视频 |
[35:45] | It was his thing. | 他就好这一口 |
[35:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:48] | I don’t know what kind of sick fun | 我不知道你们现在是想拿我 |
[35:50] | you’re having, | 寻什么开心 |
[35:51] | but I’m not gonna sit here and watch a sex tape | 但我是不会坐在这里看我妻子的 |
[35:54] | of my wife’s ex-boyfriend. | 前男友的性爱视频的 |
[35:56] | Mr. Olivetti does play a part in the video that you’re about to see, | 奥利维迪先生确实在你将看到的视频中出镜了 |
[35:59] | but it’s not a sex tape. | 但不是性爱视频 |
[36:01] | It’s a snuff film. | 而是个虐杀片 |
[36:03] | See, Mr. Holmes noticed that | 是这样 福尔摩斯先生注意到 |
[36:04] | Bethany’s tape was different from Sophie’s | 贝瑟妮的视频和索菲那段不一样 |
[36:07] | in that it didn’t start with Sammy setting up the camera. | 一开始并不是塞米在调整摄像头 |
[36:10] | Rather, it starts with | 而是塞米和贝瑟妮 |
[36:12] | Sammy and Bethany making their way from his front door | 从他家门口一路亲热着 |
[36:14] | to the couch. | 走向沙发 |
[36:16] | His camera had already been activated. | 他的摄像头已经启动了 |
[36:19] | But how? And by whom? | 怎么启动的 被谁启动的 |
[36:21] | Now, given his fondness for sex tapes, I thought perhaps | 考虑到他对性爱视频的热爱 我觉得 |
[36:23] | he’d had a system installed expressly for this purpose. | 他为这个目的专门安装了一个系统 |
[36:26] | I remembered there was a deadbolt on his front door, | 我记得他家门上有个插销锁 |
[36:28] | which, apparently, he rarely used. | 显然他很少用 |
[36:29] | So I checked it. | 于是我检查了一下 |
[36:30] | And the deadbolt was Say’s secret switch, | 那锁就是塞米的秘密开关 |
[36:33] | which he activated only when he brought home | 只有当他带了要拍摄的对象回家 |
[36:35] | an intended subject for one of his videos. | 他才会启动 |
[36:37] | Now, obviously, no woman would question | 显然 没有女人会质疑 |
[36:39] | Sammy locking his front door. | 他反锁自己家的门 |
[36:41] | I mean, after all, they’d want their privacy. | 毕竟她们也想保护隐私 |
[36:44] | Unfortunately for you, you also wanted your privacy | 对你来说不幸的是 你闯进塞米家杀他时 |
[36:46] | when you broke into Sammy’s house to kill him. | 也想保护自己的隐私 |
[36:49] | So when you threw the deadbolt, without knowing it, | 所以你锁上门时 已在不知不觉中 |
[36:51] | – you turned on the camera. – You and your wife had met | -启动了摄像头 -你和你妻子 |
[36:54] | with Sammy several times by then. | 那时候跟塞米已经见过几次面了 |
[36:56] | And since you didn’t enter his house forcibly the second time, | 由于你第二次不是强行进入他家的 |
[37:00] | we can only assume that you managed | 我们只能假设你成功地 |
[37:01] | to get your hands on a key. | 弄到了钥匙 |
[37:03] | Can’t fault you for failing to stop the hidden | 不能怪你没能阻止那隐藏的 |
[37:05] | video system. | 录像系统 |
[37:07] | It was skillfully concealed. | 它被隐藏地颇有技术 |
[37:08] | I missed it. | 我之前都没发现 |
[37:09] | The one other difference between | 索菲和贝瑟妮的视频 |
[37:11] | Sophie’s video and Bethany’s | 还有一处不同 |
[37:13] | was that Bethany’s was shot in Sammy’s living room. | 贝瑟妮那段是在塞米的卧室拍的 |
[37:16] | Which I’m sure you recognize, ’cause it’s where you did | 你肯定能认出来 因为你就是在那里 |
[37:18] | some of your best work. | 完成了自己的部分杰作 |
[37:22] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[37:33] | Maybe now you’d like to tell us what you did with Sammy’s body? | 现在你该告诉我们你怎么处理塞米的尸体了吧 |
[37:43] | Uh, this is Ramon. | 这是雷蒙 |
[37:44] | He specializes in restoring brownstones and old woodwork. | 他的专长是修复褐石屋和老旧的木建部分 |
[37:47] | Ramon. | 雷蒙 |
[37:48] | Hey. | 你好 |
[37:50] | I’m gonna go to my truck, | 我要去卡车上 |
[37:51] | bring in some stain samples for you to look at, | 拿些上色样本给你们看看 |
[37:53] | and we’ll get that order written up. Sound good? | 然后我们把订单填了 好吗 |
[37:55] | That sounds great. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[37:58] | So, I was thinking, since we’re doing work down here, | 我在想 既然我们已经在装修这下面了 |
[38:00] | maybe we can make that into a meditation room also and– | 也许还可以把它改成冥想室 然后… |
[38:04] | I don’t know– maybe bring in a treadmill. | 我还没想好 也许买个跑步机 |
[38:07] | Well, mindfulness and aerobic exercise have proven | 正念和有氧运动已经被证实 |
[38:09] | to, uh, speed up the recovery for PCS. | 能促进脑震荡后综合征的恢复 |
[38:12] | There’s a lot of other things you can try in here, too. | 这里还有很多选择 你都可以试试 |
[38:14] | You’ve done a lot of research. | 你做了很多研究 |
[38:16] | Well, I know that your doctor’s putting together a plan, | 我知道你的医生在制定计划 |
[38:19] | but he doesn’t know how hard you’re gonna push yourself. | 但他不知道你会把自己逼得多狠 |
[38:22] | Pushing yourself? That does sound like me. | 逼自己 听着挺像我的 |
[38:27] | You’re not gonna go through this alone, okay? | 你不是一个人 好吗 |
[38:34] | All right, I’m gonna finish up with Ramon. | 好了 我去找雷蒙把剩下的事做完 |
[38:53] | Hello, Michael? It’s Sherlock Holmes. | 你好 迈克吗 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[38:57] | Sherlock. Hey. What’s going on? | 夏洛克 你好 怎么了 |
[39:00] | Did I catch you at a bad time? You sound winded. | 现在不方便吗 你好像气喘吁吁的 |
[39:03] | No. Just out for a walk. | 没事 只是在外面散步 |
[39:05] | Well, I, uh… I appreciated what you said the other day | 很感激你之前说的那些话 |
[39:07] | about, um, how you found strength | 关于你说你在工作中 |
[39:10] | in focusing on your work, and… | 找到了力量 |
[39:13] | you said to call if I ever, you know, needed to talk. | 你说要是我需要聊天 可以打给你 |
[39:16] | So, um… Well, I was thinking of going to a meeting. | 我在想去参加互助会 |
[39:19] | I wondered if you’d like to join. | 不知道你是否愿意一起 |
[39:21] | Yeah. I just might need a little time to get there, | 好 不过我过去得花点时间 |
[39:24] | but, um, how’s St. Olaf’s at 4:00? | 四点在圣奥拉夫见面如何 |
[39:27] | Excellent. St. Olaf’s at 4:00. | 很好 四点 圣奥拉夫见 |
[39:31] | See you then. | 到时候见 |