Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] You are Halcon Zelaya, leader of your gang, Mara Tres. 你是哈康·塞拉亚 马拉三角帮老大
[00:05] Shinwell will not help himself. 辛维尔不会帮他自己
[00:09] He just wants to hurt others. 他只想伤害别人
[00:10] I’ve become quite certain that in the end 我现在变得非常确定 到最后
[00:12] he’ll hurt you as well. 他也会伤害你
[00:13] Shinwell. 辛维尔
[00:14] We’re gonna find the guy who did this. 我们会找到做这事的那家伙
[00:16] Tomorrow morning we go to war 明天我们就要与
[00:17] with one of New York’s deadliest gangs. 纽约最危险的帮派开战了
[00:19] – You didn’t send me a text yesterday? – No. -你昨天没给我发短信吗 -没有
[00:22] I-I didn’t recognize the number, 我不认识这个号码
[00:23] but I thought maybe you switched phones. 但我以为或许是你换号码了
[00:25] You wanted to see me? 你想见我
[00:26] I had to lie to a colleague of mine today about this-this text. 我今天被迫跟一个同事撒了谎 关于一条短信
[00:30] That can’t happen again. 这种事下不为例
[00:31] – Then stop ignoring me. – Or what? -那就别再忽视我了 -否则呢
[00:33] Things will get worse. 事情会越来越糟
[00:34] Tyus Wilcox has been running 特尤斯·威尔考克斯
[00:36] one of the most dangerous gangs in New York for a decade. 操控纽约最危险的帮派已经十年了
[00:39] I’m an innocent man. 我是无辜的
[00:40] Until we prove you guilty. 直到我们证明你有罪
[00:51] Whiffle ball, bullet casing, pink barrette, 空心球 子弹壳 粉色发卡
[00:54] licorice stick, audio cassette tape, 甘草条 录音带
[00:56] counterfeit lottery ticket, bulldog clip, 伪造的彩票 大钢夹
[00:58] yellow handkerchief, matchbook. 黄色手绢 纸板火柴
[01:02] Iron-on patch. 熨烫布贴
[01:16] Sherlock. 夏洛克
[01:29] You get my messages? 你收到我的信息了吗
[01:31] Yeah. You and Marcus thought 收到了 你和马库斯觉得
[01:32] that you could prove Bonzi Folsom 你们可以证明邦兹·福森姆
[01:33] murdered Carol Logan. 杀害了卡罗尔·罗根
[01:35] Before you could obtain a DNA sample, 在你们获取DNA样本前
[01:36] he was poisoned by his brother. 他被他弟弟毒害了
[01:38] I’m quite up to speed. 我紧跟着进度呢
[01:40] I need to ask you a question 我得问你一个问题
[01:41] and it’s very important that you tell me the truth. 你要告诉我真相 这很重要
[01:45] Are you using again? 你又开始吸毒了吗
[01:47] Why would you ask me that? 你为什么这么问
[01:49] You seem distracted lately. 你最近感觉有些分心
[01:51] The morning after Shinwell was killed, 在辛维尔被杀后的那个早晨
[01:52] right before we were gonna start to investigate, 就在我们要开始调查前
[01:54] you left to go to a meeting. 你离开去参加了一个互助会
[01:55] This afternoon you were gone for hours. 今天下午你消失了好几个小时
[01:58] The last few weeks, you’ve been sleeping a lot more. 过去几周 你睡觉的时间多了不少
[02:00] Yeah, well, I’m not a machine, Watson. 好吧 我不是机器 华生
[02:01] I must sleep on occasion. 我偶尔也必须睡觉
[02:10] Do you want to see between my toes as well? 要不要连我脚趾间也检查一下
[02:13] Do you want? 要吗
[02:15] This thing that we started with SBK, I cannot do it on my own. 我们开始着手的SBK这事 我一个人做不了
[02:18] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[02:19] Yeah, well, I’m at your disposal, Watson. 好啊 我听你差遣 华生
[02:22] Well, there’s nothing else we can do tonight. 今晚我们也做不了什么了
[02:26] Besides, I need to sleep. 而且我需要睡觉
[02:28] I’m not a machine, either. 我也不是机器
[02:50] Yo, Duane. 杜恩
[02:53] It’s a party, man. Loosen up. 这是个派对 哥们 放松点
[02:57] It’s just weird, is all. 就是感觉怪怪的
[02:59] Bonzi in the hospital and everything. 邦兹进了医院 以及这一切
[03:02] Yo, our boy, Lamar, got out from Rikers today. 我们的兄弟拉玛今天从里克斯岛监狱出狱了
[03:05] No way we wasn’t gonna celebrate. 我们不可能不庆祝
[03:11] Got a message from Tall Boy today. 今天从高个男孩那里得到了消息
[03:13] He was careful. 他很小心
[03:15] It came through his lawyer. 是他的律师传的话
[03:16] Levine? 莱文
[03:17] Nah, the other one. Grimaldi. 不是 是另一个 格里马迪
[03:19] Tall Boy gave him a name. 高个男孩给他提供了一个名字
[03:21] Joan Watson. 乔恩·华生
[03:23] Said she works for the police, 说她为警察工作
[03:25] but that she isn’t police. 但她不是警察
[03:28] He thinks she the one got Shinwell to turn snitch. 他觉得是她让辛维尔变成内鬼的
[03:33] Tall Boy say where to find her? 高个男孩说了在哪能找到她吗
[03:36] No… But Grimaldi dug up an address. 没有 但格里马迪查到了一个地址
[03:43] If we go pay her a visit right now… 如果我们现在去拜访她一下
[03:46] You gonna cheer up? 你会开心点吗
[04:31] This one was an SBK lieutenant, Darion Barber. 这人是SBK的副手 达里安·巴博
[04:34] His gang name was Socks. 他在帮派里人称「老袜」
[04:36] A little after 11:00 p.m., three gunmen opened fire 晚上11点刚过不久 三个枪手开了枪
[04:39] with automatic weapons, killing Mr. Barber, 用的是自动武器 杀害了巴博先生
[04:41] five of his SBK associates, 和五个SBK的人
[04:43] two of their girlfriends and two children. 还有两个他们的女友 以及两个孩子
[04:48] Safe to assume the shooters 可以假设枪手
[04:49] were also gang affiliated? 也属于某个帮派吗
[04:50] Mara Tres. 马拉三角帮
[04:51] At least that’s what we have to assume 至少根据他们的描述
[04:53] off their descriptions. 我们必须这么假设
[04:54] Mara Tres and SBK are longtime rivals. 马拉三角帮和SBK一直是仇人
[04:57] They’ve gotten into scraps about territory over the years, 他们这些年一直在争地盘
[05:00] a beatdown here, a drive-by there, but nothing like this. 时不时打架撞车 但没出过这种事
[05:03] There’s only one way to read it. 这只有一种解读方式
[05:05] Declaration of war. 宣战
[05:07] Got to figure they heard about Bonzi Folsom overdosing, 他们听说邦兹·福森姆吸毒过量而死
[05:10] thought they’d hit SBK while they’re down. 以为可以对SBK落井下石
[05:12] The department’s at DEFCON 1. 警局现在处于一级戒备状态
[05:14] Obviously, SBK is gonna want to retaliate, 显然SBK会想要报复
[05:16] blood for blood. 以血还血
[05:17] We’ve got extra units patrolling both of their territories, 我们派了额外的小队在他们双方的地盘巡逻
[05:20] but I think we all know that the next move is in the hands 但我想我们都知道能指挥下一步行动的
[05:23] of just one guy. 只有一个人
[05:25] Tyus Wilcox. 特尤斯·威尔考克斯
[05:26] I want to have a chat with him, 我想跟他谈谈
[05:28] explain that it’s in everyone’s best interest 解释一下让我们从这里接手
[05:31] to let us take things from here. 对所有人都有好处
[05:32] – With your permission, I’d like to do some talking of my own. – To? -如果你允许 我也想找人谈谈 -跟谁
[05:36] Julio “Halcon” Zelaya, the leader of Mara Tres. 胡里欧·哈康·塞拉亚 马拉三角帮的头目
[05:39] I did some work for him once. 我曾帮他做过一些事
[05:40] Provided I could find him, I would let him know 如果我能找到他 我会让他知道
[05:42] that the department already has SBK 警局已经把SBK
[05:44] firmly in their crosshairs. 控制住了
[05:46] What I won’t mention is that he and his people will be next. 我不会提到接下来就轮到他和他的人了
[05:49] That is, of course, if I have my partner’s permission 当然 还得我的搭档允许我
[05:51] to be away for a while. 离开一段时间
[05:55] Be careful. 当心点
[06:12] May the Lord be in your heart 愿上帝与你同在
[06:14] and help you to confess your sins with great sorrow. 并帮你忏悔你的罪行
[06:18] You first, Father Baldomero. 你先请 巴度莫罗神父
[06:20] Excuse me? 什么
[06:21] For years now, you’ve used your church 这些年来 你一直用你的教堂
[06:23] to help a powerful drug gang 帮一个强大的毒品帮派
[06:24] launder their money. 洗钱
[06:27] I’m curious. 我很好奇
[06:27] How many Hail Marys does it take 要说多少遍万福玛利亚
[06:29] to wash away something like that? 才能清洗这样的罪恶
[06:33] I’m sorry, my son, I don’t know what you’re talking about. 抱歉 孩子 我不知道你在说什么
[06:37] “Drug gang”? 毒品帮派
[06:38] Mara Tres. It’s an open secret 马拉三角帮 你和他们的头目
[06:40] you have an arrangement with their leader, Halcon Zelaya. 哈康·塞拉亚有交易 这是公开的秘密
[06:43] He makes large donations to your parish 他给你的教区捐大笔的钱
[06:44] and you return them to him clean, minus ten percent. 而你把干净的钱还给他们 抽掉一成
[06:48] Now, to your credit, you use the bulk of that money 为了你的荣誉 你用那些钱
[06:51] to make improvements to your church 改善你的教堂
[06:52] and its ministry with the poor, 服务穷苦人民
[06:54] but I’ll wager you’re the only priest on the planet 但我打赌世界上只有你一个牧师
[06:56] with a canary yellow Porsche in a secret garage in Mount Kisco. 在基斯科山的秘密车库里有辆金色保时捷
[07:01] If everything you are saying were true… 如果你说的都是真的
[07:06] I would be a very dangerous priest, wouldn’t I? 我应该是个非常危险的牧师 不是吗
[07:09] I need you to get a message to Halcon. 我需要你给哈康带句话
[07:12] You tell him Sherlock Holmes 你告诉他夏洛克·福尔摩斯说
[07:15] says a war with SBK isn’t necessary. 跟SBK的战争是没有必要的
[07:19] He’ll have their territory soon enough. 他们很快就会得到地盘
[07:21] What does that mean? 这话是什么意思
[07:22] It means my partner and I declared war on them first. 意思是我和我的搭档先对他们宣战了
[07:26] We’re working with the police to dismantle them. 我们在跟警方合作扳倒他们
[07:28] We just need a little more time. 我们只是还需要点时间
[07:30] Halcon knows me and he knows my methods. 哈康认识我 他了解我的手段
[07:33] When I say SBK will be gone, he can take that as a fact. 我说SBK完了 他可以当做是事实
[07:37] And when… can I tell him 那我什么时候能告诉他
[07:40] that you have set your sights on him? 你已经盯上他了呢
[07:43] The message, see that he gets it. 传话 确保让他收到
[07:58] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[08:00] I think what happened to these people is a tragedy, 我觉得这些人的遭遇是个悲剧
[08:03] but I don’t know them. 但我不认识他们
[08:06] Look closer. 再仔细看看
[08:09] I’ve been very patient with you people, 我一直对你们很有耐心
[08:12] but enough is enough. 但已经够了
[08:14] I don’t appreciate you coming into my office. 我不喜欢你们来我的办公室
[08:16] I don’t appreciate you showing me images like these. 我不喜欢你们给我看这种照片
[08:19] Cut the crap, okay? 别废话了 好吗
[08:20] We know you run SBK. 我们知道你掌管SBK
[08:22] And if you didn’t want to have to deal with visits like this 如果你不想遇到这样的来访
[08:25] or look at pictures like that, 看这样的照片
[08:26] you probably shouldn’t have poisoned your own brother. 也许你就不该给你亲哥哥下毒
[08:29] Heavy is the head, huh? 领导不好当吧
[08:32] Bonzi hasn’t been gone 24 hours 邦兹离开了还不到24小时
[08:34] and another gang has already declared war on you. 另一个帮派就对你们宣战了
[08:37] It’s got to be a record. 这得创纪录了吧
[08:41] Okay, let’s pretend you’re right about me. 好吧 假设你们说的是对的
[08:45] I’m the head of a street gang that got attacked 我是昨晚被另一个街头帮派攻击的
[08:47] by another street gang last night. 那个帮派的头目
[08:51] Things like that can’t go unanswered. 这种事不能不了了之
[08:53] They can and if you want to keep running SBK, they should. 如果你想继续掌管SBK 就该不了了之
[08:57] Explain that. 解释一下
[08:58] Wars like the one Mara Tres is trying to start, they’re messy. 像马拉三角帮挑起的这种战争 很混乱
[09:03] Disruptive. 会破坏平衡
[09:04] You can’t hide in the shadows anymore. 你不能再躲在暗中了
[09:07] You got to get down in the trenches, get your hands dirty, 你必须要蹚这趟浑水 亲自出手
[09:09] but, Tyus, remember… we’re already gunning for you. 但是特尤斯 记住 我们已经盯上你了
[09:14] If you order some sort of retaliation, 如果你下令报复
[09:16] do you think it’s gonna get easier 你觉得这对于隐藏你的真实面目
[09:18] to hide who you really are or harder? 会更简单还是更难
[09:22] If I were the leader of SBK, 如果我真是SBK的首领
[09:26] you’d have given me a lot to think about. 那你们刚说的我真得好好想想了
[09:31] But since I’m not, I can only pray that 可我不是 我只能祈祷
[09:33] the police find the people behind all this bloodshed quickly, 警察能迅速找到这场血案的幕后凶手
[09:38] because you’re right. 因为你说对了
[09:40] Wars like the one you’re talking about, they get messy. 你说的这种战争的确会很混乱
[09:45] Police could get killed, 警察可能被杀
[09:47] maybe even civilians. 可能甚至伤及普通人
[09:49] Now, if you’ll excuse me… 现在 如果你们没别的事
[09:54] …I got a real job to do. 我还有正经工作要做
[10:23] Well, this is unexpected. 真是没想到
[10:28] I found your little mystery boxes downstairs. 我在楼下找到了你的秘密小盒子
[10:33] I’m curious. 我很好奇
[10:36] Which one will you open tonight? 你今晚会打开哪一个
[10:39] What do you think you’ll find? 你觉得你能找到什么
[10:42] Why are you here? 你为什么来这里
[10:44] I’m here because I’ve realized 我来这里是因为我发现
[10:46] this isn’t gonna work. 这行不通
[10:49] I love you. 我爱你
[10:51] I want to help you, but you won’t let me. 我想帮助你 但你不让我帮你
[10:54] This is helpful, is it? Coming here? 这很有帮助 是吧 来这里
[10:57] Coming to the places I work? 来我工作的地方
[10:59] Why won’t you tell Joan about me? 你为什么不跟乔恩提起我
[11:01] Because you’re none of her concern. 因为你不需要让她操心
[11:03] You’re a terrible liar. 你真是个糟糕的骗子
[11:07] This is your last chance, Sherlock. 这是你最后的机会 夏洛克
[11:10] Do the right thing. 做正确的事吧
[11:13] Do what needs to be done. 做该做的事
[11:15] Or what? 否则呢
[11:16] Or you’ll never see me again. 否则你将再也看不到我了
[11:24] Gentlemen. 先生们
[11:25] Halcon got your message. He wants to see you. 哈康收到了你的消息 他想见你
[11:55] I appreciate not being put in the trunk this time. 我很感激这次没被丢在后备箱里
[11:58] Me and my men won’t be here for very long, 我和我的人不会在这里久留
[12:01] so who cares if you know where you are? 所以谁在乎你知不知道你在哪
[12:07] I hoped my message would convince you 我本希望我的信息能说服你
[12:08] that additional bloodshed wasn’t necessary, 没必要再殃及无辜了
[12:11] but there appears to be a dead body in that box. 但看上去那箱子里有一具尸体
[12:18] See? That’s why I wanted to talk to you. 看到没 这就是我要跟你谈谈的原因
[12:22] Because you keep getting things wrong. 因为你一直不明白状况
[12:26] You think I got somebody from SBK in that box, 你觉得那箱子里是我杀的SBK的人
[12:28] only I don’t. 并不是
[12:31] You think we started a war with those boys last night, 你觉得昨晚是我们挑起了跟那些人的战争
[12:35] but we didn’t. 并不是
[12:36] The three men who attacked the party 那三个袭击了派对的人
[12:37] had very distinctive facial tattoos. 有很独特的脸部纹身
[12:43] You’re not listening. 你没听我说的
[12:44] I’m not saying we didn’t do it. 我不是说我们没做
[12:48] I’m saying we didn’t start it. 我是说不是我们挑起的
[12:50] What happened last night, 昨晚发生的事
[12:52] that was retaliation. 是报复
[12:54] For what? 报复什么
[13:04] My sister. Carmen. 我妹妹 卡门
[13:08] Yesterday, this box ends up outside the house 昨天这个箱子被丢在
[13:11] of an attorney I know. 我认识的一个律师家门口
[13:13] He does real estate. 他负责房地产
[13:16] Finds places for us to put our money. 给我们找放钱的地方
[13:19] I didn’t think anybody knew about him. 我以为没人知道他
[13:22] But, obviously, SBK did. 但很显然 SBK知道
[13:24] Somebody taped a DVD to the outside… 有人在箱子外面贴了一张光盘
[13:30] wrote “Halcon” on the sleeve. 在封套上写着哈康
[13:36] This thing that I do… 我所做的事
[13:39] she didn’t have nothing to do with it. 她与之无关
[13:43] Her soul, it was… 她的灵魂
[13:47] It was clean. 是清白的
[13:51] Thanks for sending me your message. 谢谢你给我传消息
[13:54] Now I got a message for you. 我也要告诉你一个消息
[13:57] Stay out of my way. 别拦着我
[14:00] And tell your people to let me do 也告诉你的人别管
[14:01] what I need to do to SBK. 我要对SBK做什么
[14:04] Because I promise you… 因为我跟你保证
[14:07] I’m not gonna stop until every last one of them is dead. 在他们一个不剩之前 我不会停手的
[14:25] My name is Carmen Zelaya. 我叫卡门·塞拉亚
[14:27] This message is for my brother, Julio. 这条消息是给我弟弟胡里欧的
[14:30] “You have disrespected SBK. 「你不尊重SBK
[14:33] “For years you have gone where we told you not to, 这些年你一直视我们的禁令如粪土
[14:37] “And you have taken what is ours. 你拿走了我们的东西
[14:41] “It stops today. 这要到此为止了
[14:46] Today we take something from you.” 今天我们要夺走你的某样东西」
[14:51] – Is that the whole thing? – Yeah. -就这些吗 -对
[14:54] There didn’t appear to be any fingerprints on the disc, 看起来光盘上没有任何指纹
[14:56] but it should go to the lab all the same. 但还是该送去实验室分析
[14:58] You said you saw the body? 你说你见过尸体了
[14:59] I did. After two days in the box, 是的 尸体在箱子里放了两天
[15:01] the features had distorted somewhat, 面部特征多少有点扭曲
[15:03] but there was no doubt it was the woman in that video. 但毫无疑问就是视频中的这个女人
[15:06] She’d been stabbed in the heart. 她的心脏位置被捅了
[15:08] Someone kills this guy’s sister, 有人杀了这人的妹妹
[15:10] sends him her in a box, 装在箱子里寄给他
[15:11] and he doesn’t call the police? 而他却不报警
[15:13] Is he crazy? 他疯了吗
[15:14] Among other things. 不仅如此
[15:15] He was a violent psychopath before Carmen’s murder. 卡门被杀之前 他就有暴力倾向和精神问题
[15:17] Now her death has inspired a madness 如今 她的死刺激了一个疯子
[15:19] which would flatter Ivan the Terrible. 足以让他效仿「恐怖的伊凡」
[15:21] We should get ESU over to that garage. 我们该派特警队去那个车库
[15:23] You can, but he made it quite clear 倒是可以 但他明确表示过
[15:25] he would not be staying there. 他不会久留
[15:26] By the time they get there, 特警队赶到的时候
[15:27] him and his men and his sister 他和他的手下 以及他妹妹
[15:28] will be long gone. 早就走了
[15:29] What do you mean his sister will be gone? 你说他妹妹也走了是什么意思
[15:31] He plans on keeping her remains with him 他打算一直带着她的遗体
[15:33] until SBK has been eradicated. 直到SBK被摧毁
[15:35] Why? 为什么
[15:36] As a reminder to his men and to himself 他要提醒他和他的手下
[15:39] that there can be no mercy, 对SBK要毫不留情
[15:40] that SBK must pay for what they’ve done, SBK必须为自己的行为付出代价
[15:42] and pay horribly. 而且是惨重的代价
[15:43] Assuming they’re even the ones who killed her. 假设确实是SBK杀了她
[15:46] The last few days, we’ve had SBK on the run. 我们过去几天一直在追捕SBK
[15:48] They’re weaker than they’ve been in a long time. 他们目前处于长久以来的最低潮
[15:50] So why would they start a war with a gang 所以他们为何要和马拉三角帮这种强势帮派
[15:53] as powerful as Mara Tres? 挑起战争
[15:55] And if they did, why didn’t they choose 而且如果是他们干的
[15:56] a safer place to have their party last night? 他们昨晚怎么不挑个更安全的地方集会
[15:58] We’re talking about a street gang, not an investment bank. 我们说的是个街头帮派 不是投资银行
[16:01] They can’t always be expected to make the right play. 不能总是指望着他们做出正确的决定
[16:03] Actually, I agree with Watson. 其实 我同意华生说的
[16:04] I think SBK’s being framed. 我觉得SBK是被陷害了
[16:06] By who? 谁陷害的
[16:07] By another gang– someone who’d benefit 另一个黑帮 某个能从两个黑帮
[16:09] from the two of them destroying one another. 相互残杀之中获利的人
[16:11] Or a faction inside Mara Tres that’s pushing Halcon 或者是马拉三角帮起了内讧 逼着哈康
[16:14] to take action against their rivals. 对他的对头出手
[16:16] Whoever it is, I think the ball is 不管是谁 我觉得这球
[16:18] squarely in Tyus Wilcox’s court. 已经对准特尤斯·威尔考克斯的后院了
[16:21] I want to have another chat with him. 我想再跟他谈谈
[16:25] Let me guess, you’ve never seen her before. 让我猜猜 你要说以前从没见过她
[16:27] Just as you didn’t order Shinwell’s death, 正如你没下令杀死辛维尔
[16:30] and you didn’t spike your brother’s cocaine stash. 你也没对你哥哥私藏的可卡因动手脚
[16:32] You people keep talking to me like I’m a gangbanger. 你们一直说得我像是个黑帮成员
[16:35] But I’ve told you before, I’m a businessman. 但我早就说过了 我是个生意人
[16:37] Enough. 够了
[16:38] You don’t want to say out loud that you run SBK– 你不想大声宣布你掌管着SBK
[16:41] we get it. 我们懂
[16:42] But ten people are dead, and two of them are kids. 但现在死了十个人 其中有两个还是孩子
[16:45] So if we double-pinky promise not to arrest you 所以 如果我们拉钩保证
[16:48] for saying something we all know is true, 你讲了真话我们不会逮捕你
[16:50] are you finally gonna start talking to us like a man? 你能不能像个男人一样好好跟我们说话
[17:00] Halcon really thinks we killed her? 哈康真觉得是我们杀了她吗
[17:02] He does. 是的
[17:05] About ten years ago, 大概十年前
[17:08] Bonzi came to me, said he needed my help. 邦兹找到我 说需要我的帮助
[17:10] He’d only been running SBK a couple years. 当时他刚刚经营SBK几年
[17:13] He thought he might be in over his head on a few things, 他觉得有些事可能有点力不从心
[17:16] so I gave him some business advice. 所以我给了他一点生意上的建议
[17:19] It worked. He started coming to me more and more. 很奏效 于是他更经常来找我了
[17:22] I started treating him like any other client. 我也开始像对其他客户一样对待他
[17:24] In exchange for helping him, 作为提供帮助的交换
[17:26] I took a percentage of what he made. 我从他的盈利中抽成
[17:28] You’re a consulting gangster. 你是个黑帮顾问
[17:29] Eventually, we became partners. 最终 我们成为了合作伙伴
[17:32] But the partnership was predicated on certain rules. 但这种合作关系是基于若干规则的
[17:34] One of those rules was do not mess with Halcon Zelaya. 其中一条就是 不要招惹哈康·塞拉亚
[17:39] SBK and Mara Tres have been involved 几年来 SBK和马拉三角帮
[17:40] in multiple skirmishes over the years. 发生过多起小型冲突
[17:42] That’s different. That’s business. 那不一样 那是生意
[17:44] Halcon gets business. 哈康也有自己的生意
[17:46] What we didn’t want was for things to get personal, 我们不想演变成私人恩怨
[17:47] because we couldn’t win. 因为我们赢不了
[17:49] Not against that kind of crazy. 那种疯子我们赢不了
[17:51] We never would have signed off 我们绝对不会同意
[17:53] on hurting his sister. 伤害他妹妹
[17:54] Well, as a matter of fact, we believe you. 事实上 我们相信你
[17:56] We think your gang is being set up. 我们认为你的帮派被算计了
[17:59] The question is, by whom? 问题是 被谁
[18:01] You have multiple enemies all over the city. 你们在城里有大量的敌人
[18:03] We do. 是的
[18:06] But I can’t help wondering if the person who did this 但我不禁在想 做这事的人会不会
[18:08] is a friend. 是个朋友
[18:10] Bonzi and I would hear rumblings every once in a while. 邦兹和我时不时会听到一些闲话
[18:12] Some of our people thought we were too hands-off 我们有些人认为我们
[18:14] when it came to Mara Tres. 对马拉三角帮太放任了
[18:16] Could be one of them that wanted to change that. 可能是其中的谁想要做出改变
[18:18] We’re gonna need names. 我们需要名字
[18:20] I don’t have any. 我没有
[18:21] The things we heard came from our lieutenants. 我们听到的都来自于副官们
[18:23] They just wanted us to know there were bad feelings, 他们就是想让我们知道下边有不满情绪
[18:26] but they didn’t give anyone up. 但他们没有供出任何人
[18:28] They didn’t think it was that serious. 他们没觉得有那么严重
[18:30] I’d say it’s serious now, wouldn’t you? 要我说现在够严重了 你觉得呢
[18:32] I’ll talk to my guys, 我会去和我的人谈谈
[18:35] see if they know anything. 看看他们知不知道什么
[18:37] Let’s say they do. Let’s say they give you a name. 假设他们知道 假设他们给了你一个名字
[18:39] Will you tell us? 你会告诉我们吗
[18:41] Will you tell Halcon? 你会告诉哈康吗
[18:42] I can’t imagine either scenario would 我想这两种情况
[18:44] go down very well with your constituents. 对你的人都不太好交待吧
[18:49] All that matters is ending the fighting. 现在重要的是结束争斗
[19:01] Did you tell Halcon about me? 你跟哈康说我的事了吗
[19:03] I did not. 我没有
[19:04] But should the unfriendliness 但如果你们两个组织之间的
[19:05] between your two groups persist, perhaps I will. 不友好持续下去 或许我会
[19:09] As you say, anything to stop the fighting. 正如你说的 不惜一切阻止争斗
[19:21] Carmen’s dead, isn’t she? 卡门死了 对不对
[19:24] And that’s why you’re here? 所以你才会来这里
[19:28] When was the last time you saw her? 你最后一次见她是什么时候
[19:31] Tuesday? 星期二
[19:33] Your roommate is gone for days, 你的室友消失了好几天
[19:34] but you don’t call the police? 但你却没有报警
[19:37] Our shifts are long, and they don’t always line up. 我们换班时间长 而且经常没规律
[19:40] And the way they schedule the nurses, 还有他们给护士倒班的方式
[19:41] sometimes we go a whole week without seeing each other. 有时候我们好几周都见不到对方
[19:44] Tanya, you need to stop lying to me. 塔尼亚 你别再对我撒谎了
[19:47] What? 什么
[19:48] You’re out of tissues, your eyes were puffy 你纸巾都用完了 你开门的时候
[19:50] when you answered the door. 眼睛是肿的
[19:51] You’ve been crying for days. 你已经哭了几天了
[19:53] You know something. 你知道些事情
[19:54] You’re right, Carmen is dead. 你说得对 卡门死了
[19:56] Someone stabbed her in the heart. 有人在她心脏上捅了一刀
[19:57] Do you really want the person who did it 你真想让做这种事的人
[19:58] to get away with it? 逍遥法外吗
[20:00] Please, if I talk to the police, 求你了 如果我跟警察说了
[20:03] they will kill me. 他们会杀了我
[20:04] Who’s “they”? 他们是谁
[20:07] Who are you afraid of? 你在怕谁
[20:10] Mara Tres. 马拉三角帮
[20:12] Carmen’s brother runs Mara Tres. 卡门的哥哥是马拉三角帮管事的
[20:15] You don’t think he wants his sister’s murder solved? 你觉得他不想解决他妹妹的谋杀案吗
[20:18] He wants to solve it his way. 他想用他的方式解决
[20:20] He told me to keep my mouth shut. 他告诉我闭上嘴
[20:22] His way got ten people killed 他的方式那晚害死了
[20:24] the other night. 十个人
[20:25] You’re a nurse, Tanya. 你是个护士 塔尼亚
[20:27] So was Carmen. 卡门也是
[20:29] You really think she’d be okay with that? 你觉得她会认同这样的事吗
[20:34] It was three nights ago. 那是三天前
[20:36] We’d gone out for coffee, and we’d just gotten back 我们出去买咖啡 然后回来的时候
[20:39] when this… this guy came up to us. 就出现了这么个男的
[20:43] He was wearing a ski mask, 他戴着滑雪面具
[20:46] and he grabbed Carmen and put a gun to her head. 他抓住卡门 拿出一把枪顶住她的头
[20:49] He said that if I called 911, 他说如果我打电话报警
[20:51] he was gonna shoot her. 他就会开枪打死她
[20:53] He told me to call her brother 他让我打电话给她哥哥
[20:54] and tell him that she was gone, 告诉他说她不见了
[20:57] that he’d be in touch. 说他会保持联络
[21:00] Did you? 你照做了吗
[21:03] Next day, Julio came here with some men. 第二天 胡里欧带着一些人来了
[21:07] I asked him if he had heard from the kidnapper, 我问他有没有收到绑匪的消息
[21:09] but he just told me to stay quiet about what happened. 但他只是让我别乱说话
[21:12] He said that Mara Tres was handling it. 他说马拉帮的人在处理这事
[21:14] Did he say anything else? 他还说了别的吗
[21:18] Just that he knew who was behind it. 只说了他知道谁是幕后黑手
[21:21] Another gang. 另外一个帮派
[21:23] But that didn’t make any sense to me. 但在我听来一点道理都没有
[21:26] Why not? 为什么
[21:28] I grew up in Spanish Harlem. 我在西班牙的黑人住宅区长大
[21:30] I know what a gangbanger looks like, 我知道小混混们是怎么样的
[21:32] how they move, how they talk. 他们的行为和说话方式
[21:35] And the guy that took Carmen… 但劫走卡门的那个人
[21:38] …he was different. 他不一样
[21:40] What do you mean? 什么意思
[21:42] He was dressed like a gangbanger, 他穿得像个小混混
[21:45] basketball jersey, baggy pants. 篮球服 布袋裤
[21:49] But he didn’t have any tattoos. 但他没有纹身
[21:51] Nothing on his arms, nothing on his neck. 手臂上和脖子上都没有
[21:54] And he didn’t look comfortable holding a gun. 而且拿枪的姿势很怪
[21:57] I don’t know, maybe things have changed since I was a kid. 我也说不好 或许现在跟我小时候不一样了
[22:02] But if you ask me, he wasn’t in a gang. 但要我说 他不是帮派成员
[22:12] Hi, how’d it go with Tyus Wilcox? 特尤斯·威尔考克斯那边怎么样
[22:14] Better than expected. 比想象中好
[22:15] He seems to want to help. 他好像愿意配合
[22:18] He thinks it’s possible Carmen Zelaya was killed 他认为卡门·塞拉亚是被一个
[22:20] by a rogue member of SBK, 叛变的SBK成员所杀
[22:22] someone who wanted to settle things between the gangs 一个想要一次性解决所有
[22:25] once and for all. 帮派争端的人
[22:26] Was he thinking of someone in particular? 他有特定的人选吗
[22:28] No. 没
[22:30] He thinks one of his lieutenants might know more. 他觉得他的副官们可能有人了解更多
[22:32] Well, maybe one of them can help me find 或许这个人能帮我找到一个
[22:34] an SBK member who doesn’t have tattoos. 没有纹身的SBK成员
[22:37] Carmen’s roommate was with her when she was taken. 卡门被劫走时她室友在场
[22:39] She said the guy was wearing a mask, 她说那个人戴着面具
[22:41] but his neck and arms were exposed. 但脖子和手臂是露出来的
[22:43] And he had zero ink. 没有纹身
[22:44] So I’ve been looking at guys 我一直在找其他帮派中
[22:45] from other gangs who don’t have tattoos. 没有纹身的成员
[22:47] It’s like they don’t exist. 但这种人好像不存在
[22:48] Gang members and body art do tend to go hand in hand. 帮派成员和纹身通常都是密不可分的
[22:52] So, uh, there’s gonna be a memorial service for Shinwell 今天下午会有一场纪念辛维尔的
[22:55] this afternoon. 追悼会
[22:58] I think we should go. 我们应该去
[22:59] You think that’s wise? 你觉得这样好吗
[23:01] He was a gang member. 他曾是个帮派成员
[23:02] Seems like an obvious place 马拉三角帮很可能
[23:03] for Mara Tres to launch another attack. 对那地方发动另一次袭击
[23:05] I know. That’s why I asked the captain 我知道 所以我请警监
[23:07] if he could park a couple of radio cars outside. 在外面停几辆无线电通讯警车
[23:10] That should keep it quiet for a little while. 应该能防止袭击
[23:13] Will you go with me? 你跟我一起去吗
[23:16] Yeah, of course. 当然
[23:23] Captain. 警监
[23:25] Tyus Wilcox is back. 特尤斯·威尔考克斯回来了
[23:27] Did he find a rogue member of SBK? 他找到SBK的叛变成员了吗
[23:30] Matter of fact, he did. 他还真找到了
[23:33] Did he give a name? 有名字吗
[23:34] Actually, he’s giving us all the names. 事实上 他把所有名字都交待了
[23:37] Everyone who ever committed a crime for SBK. 所有曾为SBK犯下罪行的人
[23:41] He didn’t come here to sell out one guy. 他不是来出卖一个人的
[23:43] He came here to sell out his whole gang. 他是来出卖整个帮派的
[23:47] He showed up a couple hours ago 他几个小时前来的
[23:49] and said he wanted immunity. 说想要豁免权
[23:51] Immunity from what? 豁免什么
[23:52] Everything. He’s copping to helping run SBK, 一切 承认是SBK的首脑
[23:55] poisoning his brother, you name it. 毒害他哥哥 所有的一切
[23:57] The Assistant D.A. in there is Nelson Lewis. 里面的助理地检是尼尔森·李维斯
[24:00] He’s gonna run for the top job in a couple years. 他打算接下来的几年参与竞选
[24:02] He can’t believe his luck. 他简直不敢相信自己的运气
[24:04] He told you he was making the deal? 他跟你说了他要达成协议吗
[24:07] He’s got as much blood on his hands 这个城市里的所有罪行
[24:08] as any criminal in this city. 大多跟他有关
[24:10] Mr. Lewis is willing to forget that 李维斯先生愿意既往不咎
[24:12] in order get himself elected, is he? 为了自己能当选 对吧
[24:13] No. He’s willing to forget about that 不 他愿意既往不咎
[24:16] to keep an all-out war from breaking out 为了避免SBK和马拉三角帮之间
[24:18] between SBK and Mara Tres. 爆发全面战争
[24:20] Wilcox is willing to testify 威尔考克斯愿意作证
[24:21] against every member of SBK who ever followed his orders. 指认所有执行过他命令的SBK成员
[24:24] That’s got to be 150 collars, easy. 至少有150人
[24:27] There’ll be no more gang war 不会再有帮派斗争
[24:30] because there’ll be no more SBK. 因为不会再有SBK
[24:32] Did he say who murdered Carmen Zelaya? 他有说是谁杀了卡门·塞拉亚吗
[24:33] Guy named Duane Pryor. 一个叫杜恩·普莱尔的人
[24:36] He was one of the bangers that was killed 他是在那晚派对上
[24:38] at the party the other night. 被杀的帮派成员之一
[24:39] According to Wilcox, 威尔考克斯说
[24:41] Mara Tres killed his brother back in ’06, 马拉三角帮在06年杀了他哥
[24:43] so he held a grudge. 他一直怀恨在心
[24:48] Oh, sorry. I got to tell Paige it’s gonna be a late night. 抱歉 我得跟佩吉说今天会很晚回去
[24:54] Duane Pryor was one of Shinwell’s friends. 杜恩·普莱尔是辛维尔的朋友
[24:57] You knew him? 你认识他
[24:58] No, but when Shinwell started with the gang unit, 不 但辛维尔开始跟打黑组合作后
[25:00] I read up on him. 我调查过他
[25:01] His arms were covered in tattoos. 他的胳膊上满是刺青
[25:02] Well, that doesn’t square with what Carmen’s roommate told you. 这跟卡门的室友告诉你的不一样
[25:05] That’s because Duane Pryor didn’t kill Carmen. 因为杀了卡门的不是杜恩·普莱尔
[25:08] Tyus Wilcox did. 是特尤斯·威尔考克斯
[25:18] You’re kidding, right? 你在开玩笑吧
[25:19] Tyus Wilcox is serving up SBK on a platter. 特尤斯·威尔考克斯把SBK供出来了
[25:23] He’s going to help us prevent a war. 他要帮我们阻止一场战争
[25:26] You want me to chuck all that while you investigate him 你们想让我放弃这些
[25:28] for one murder? 就为了让你们调查一起谋杀
[25:29] Would you be giving him immunity 如果不会出现帮派之争
[25:31] if there wasn’t the possibility of a gang war? 你愿意提供给他豁免权吗
[25:33] That’s a moot point. 这有待商榷
[25:35] You wouldn’t be. 你不会的
[25:36] Fine. No, we wouldn’t. 好吧 我们不会
[25:37] But Mara Tres put ten people in the morgue 但那天晚上马拉三角帮杀了十个人
[25:39] the other night, that changes the equation. 这改变了整个事态
[25:41] I think her point is Mr. Wilcox knew it would. 她的重点是威尔考克斯先生知道会发生什么
[25:44] He killed Halcon Zelaya’s sister 他杀了哈康·塞拉亚的妹妹
[25:46] because he wanted the guy to go nuclear. 是因为他想让那些人开战
[25:49] He was setting himself up for the best deal he could get, 他设计了这些来让自己获得最有利的交易
[25:51] and now, thanks to you, he’s getting it. 现在 多亏了你 他得到了
[25:53] Where do you get the idea 你从哪儿觉得
[25:54] that he personally killed Carmen Zelaya? 是他亲自杀了卡门·塞拉亚
[25:57] Carmen’s roommate saw her get abducted. 卡门的室友看到了她被绑架
[25:59] She described a suspect with no tattoos. 她说绑匪没有纹身
[26:02] Try finding someone else in SBK who isn’t inked up. 你试试在SBK里找一个没有刺青的人
[26:05] My partner spoke to her a little while ago. 我的搭档跟她谈过了
[26:07] He played a tape of Tyus’s voice. 他放了特尤斯的录音
[26:09] She said it sounded just like the man she saw. 她说听起来就是她看到的那个男人
[26:12] An ear witness. That’s nothing. 一个辨声的证人 没什么用
[26:14] We’re not saying we have him dead to rights yet. 我们没说我们现在就能给他定罪
[26:17] But let us lean on him. 但让我们调查他
[26:19] No. I’m sorry, but no. 不行 不好意思 我不同意
[26:22] There’s no way I’m gonna let you jeopardize a case this big. 我不可能让你们破坏这么大的案子
[26:25] And for the record, Mr. Wilcox already offered testimony 事先声明一下 威尔考克斯先生已经
[26:28] regarding the murder of Ms. Zelaya. 提供了关于塞拉亚小姐被杀一案的证词
[26:30] Duane Pryor did it. Mr. Pryor is dead. 杜恩·普莱尔杀的 而普莱尔先生已经死了
[26:32] If you want to close Ms. Zelaya’s murder? 你们想了结塞拉亚小姐的谋杀案吗
[26:35] Consider it closed. 就当已经结案了
[26:35] I don’t want it closed, I want it solved. 我不想结案 我想查清楚
[26:39] Well… 好吧
[26:42] I want a lot more than that. 我想要的更多
[26:44] Mr. Wilcox is going to be deposed 威尔考克斯先生会作证SBK多起
[26:46] on dozens of SBK murders, drug deals, bribery cases, 谋杀 贩毒 贿赂案
[26:50] you name it. 随便你说
[26:52] I’m not gonna risk all that 我不会拿那一切冒险
[26:53] by letting you talk to him again. 让你们再跟他谈话的
[26:55] That isn’t up to you. 这由不得你
[26:56] If that’s how you want to play it, fine. 如果你想这么玩 没关系
[26:59] Our bosses can get into it. 那就让我们的上司也参与进来吧
[27:02] But I’m telling you right now 但我现在就告诉你
[27:05] that the answer’s gonna be the same. 你们会得到相同的答复
[27:16] This isn’t right. 这不公平
[27:17] Try to look at the big picture. 试着从大局着眼
[27:20] You helped expose Tyus Wilcox. 你帮我们暴露了特尤斯·威尔考克斯
[27:22] If you hadn’t, 如果不是你
[27:22] he’d still be running SBK, not burying it. 他现在还在管理SBK 而不是出卖它
[27:26] After he testifies, 他作证之后
[27:28] he’s gonna get shipped off to the middle of nowhere. 就会被送到一个无人知道的地方
[27:30] You don’t think he has cash stashed overseas somewhere? 你觉得他没有在海外存钱吗
[27:33] He’s gonna ditch his protection and go live on a beach. 他会逃离保护 然后生活在海边
[27:35] He belongs in prison. 他应该进监狱
[27:36] I wish I controlled who got immunity, 我希望我可以决定谁该获得豁免
[27:38] but I don’t. 可惜我不能
[27:39] Listen, you’ve been working hard. 听着 你最近工作得很辛苦
[27:42] Go home, get some rest. 回家吧 放松一下
[27:44] I can’t. 不行
[27:45] I have somewhere I need to be. 我还有地方要去
[27:59] It’s okay. 没关系
[28:01] You can take a seat. 你可以找个地方坐
[28:02] Somebody has to be first. 总要有人当第一
[28:05] Actually, I thought I was running late. 我还以为我迟到了
[28:06] I’m supposed to meet a friend. 我应该还有个朋友要来
[28:10] Excuse me. 不好意思
[28:15] Hello? 你好
[28:16] I know I’m probably interrupting your friend’s service, 我知道我打断了你朋友的追悼仪式
[28:19] but I figured it wouldn’t be too crowded. 但我觉得反正也没多少人
[28:21] Not many people turn out for a dead rat. 不会有太多人愿意参加一个叛徒的告别式
[28:23] That’s funny, you calling someone a rat. 搞笑 你还说别人是叛徒
[28:25] And, you know, there might be more people here 其实 如果你的整个帮派没有着急逃跑
[28:26] if your whole gang wasn’t running for cover. 应该会有更多人愿意来
[28:29] SBK isn’t my gang. SBK不是我的帮派
[28:31] It never was. 从来都不是
[28:32] Just a way to make money, a lot of it. 只是一种挣钱方式 而且是大钱
[28:34] But that’s over now. 但现在已经过去了
[28:36] Time to turn a page. 是时候翻篇了
[28:37] How’d you get my number? 你怎么弄到我的号码的
[28:39] First time you came to see me, you gave me your card, remember? 你第一次来见我时给过我名片 记得吗
[28:42] Funny thing is, 有意思的是
[28:43] I knew who you were before you even came through the door. 你进门前我就已经知道你是谁了
[28:47] Back in the day, Shinwell was just another corner boy. 以前 辛维尔只是个小混混
[28:51] Eager, handy with a gun, 急于表现自己 枪用得不错
[28:52] but not exactly leadership material. 但并不是当领导的料
[28:54] Then he gets out of prison, and all of a sudden, 后来他出狱了 突然间
[28:56] he’s all ambitious. 变得野心勃勃
[28:58] He moves up, starts getting face time with top guys. 他开始往上爬 在领导层面前频频露脸
[29:01] Me and Bonzi, we wouldn’t let any of our people 我和邦兹 我们是不会让任何手下
[29:04] take their phones into meetings. 带手机参加会议的
[29:06] Couldn’t risk any conversations getting recorded. 不能冒险让任何对话被录音
[29:09] They’d turn them over at the door. 他们会在进会议室前上交手机
[29:11] And when somebody’s new and hot to move up, 而对于冉冉升起的新星
[29:13] got to take a look, right? 肯定得看一眼他的手机 对吗
[29:15] Had to wonder why he had somebody named Doc on speed dial. 肯定会好奇他为什么把医生放在快捷拨号栏里
[29:18] He wasn’t sick. 他又没有生病
[29:20] Then you turn out to be a police consultant. 结果我们发现你是位警察顾问
[29:23] I guess I just wanted you to know. 我猜我只是想让你知道
[29:26] Everything that’s happened these last few days? 过去几天发生的一切
[29:30] It’s because of you. 都是因你而起
[29:31] You got this ball rolling. 是你引发了这一切
[29:33] You’re the reason Shinwell is in a coffin. 是你导致了辛维尔被害
[29:36] I’m also the reason you’re going to prison. 我也同样会让你入狱
[29:38] If you think you can take your money and disappear, 如果你觉得你可以带着钱远走高飞
[29:41] you can forget it. 还是省省吧
[29:42] Whatever you say. 随你怎么说
[29:44] Doc. 医生
[29:53] Yo-yo, toy soldier, amethyst stone, 悠悠球 玩具兵人 紫水晶石
[29:56] glass eye, flip phone. 玻璃假眼 翻盖手机
[29:59] Tortoise-shell comb. Pliers with red handles. 龟甲梳 红色把手的钳子
[30:18] My name is Carmen Zelaya. 我叫卡门·塞拉亚
[30:21] This message is for my brother, Julio. 这条信息是给我的哥哥胡里欧的
[30:25] Didn’t hear you come in. 没听到你进屋
[30:29] How did it go with the assistant D.A.? 和助理地检谈得怎么样
[30:33] Watson. 华生
[30:34] Where were you this afternoon? 你今天下午去哪了
[30:36] Beg your pardon? 什么
[30:37] It’s a simple question. 这是个很简单的问题
[30:41] I went to visit Carmen Zelaya’s roommate. 我去拜访了一下卡门·塞拉亚的室友
[30:43] I’m not talking about that, 我不是说那事
[30:44] I’m talking about Shinwell’s service. 我说的是辛维尔的追悼会
[30:48] Where were you? 你去哪了
[30:51] I lost track of time. 我忘了时间
[30:54] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[31:09] – Watson. – No. -华生 -不
[31:11] Whatever excuse you have, it isn’t good enough. 不管你有什么理由 都站不住脚
[31:12] It hasn’t been good enough for weeks. 而且已经站不住脚好几周了
[31:14] Well, what’s that supposed to mean? 你这话什么意思
[31:14] It means that I’ve needed you 意思就是你一直
[31:15] and you haven’t been there. 在我需要你时缺席
[31:16] All right? I am sick of it, and now Shinwell is dead. 我受够了 而现在辛维尔死了
[31:18] That’s my fault, is it? 那难道是我的错吗
[31:19] Actually, according to Tyus Wilcox, 实际上 据特尤斯·威尔考克斯所说
[31:21] it is my fault. 是我的错
[31:22] He called me this afternoon. 他今天下午打电话给我
[31:23] He said that he had Shinwell killed 他说他把辛维尔干掉
[31:25] because he found my number in his phone. 是因为在他手机里发现了我的号码
[31:28] Sorry about that. 我很遗憾
[31:29] Are you? 真的吗
[31:32] You said that you would come with me. 你说你会跟我一起去追悼会的
[31:34] I forgot. 我忘了
[31:35] You forgot? You. 你会忘 就你
[31:36] Are you kidding me? 你是在逗我吗
[31:37] You can remember what you had for lunch on your fifth birthday, 你连自己五岁生日当天中饭吃了什么都记得
[31:40] you can remember how many stars there were in the sky that night, 你连那天晚上天空有多少颗星星都记得
[31:42] but you can’t remember to come to a memorial service 但却不记得要去参加一位我很在乎的
[31:44] for a friend that I cared about? 朋友的追悼会
[31:46] You didn’t go because you didn’t want to, 你没去是因为你压根不想去
[31:48] because Shinwell hurt you, and you just don’t have it in you 因为辛维尔打了你 而你没有心胸
[31:50] to get over something like that. 去原谅那种事
[31:51] You know, it’s interesting to me. 你知道吗 这让我觉得很有意思
[31:52] The true source of your anger is Tyus Wilcox. 你愤怒的真正源头是特尤斯·威尔考克斯
[31:54] Couldn’t be more obvious. 再明显不过了
[31:56] He’s a cold-blooded killer, 他是个冷血的杀人凶手
[31:57] and he’s gonna get away with everything. 他将逃脱所有的罪责
[31:59] Shinwell was also a killer, 辛维尔也是个杀人凶手
[32:01] and he was also gonna get away with everything. 他也将逃脱所有的罪责
[32:03] Or did you forget he shot his friend in the back 12 years ago? 还是说你忘了他在12年前枪杀了他朋友
[32:06] Look, he’s dead. I’m sorry. 听着 他被害了 我很遗憾
[32:09] Tried to help him. 我试过去帮助他了
[32:10] But the only difference between him and Tyus Wilcox 但他和特尤斯·威尔考克斯的唯一区别
[32:12] is that he was an imbecile, 就是他是个蠢货
[32:15] and Tyus Wilcox is not. 而特尤斯·威尔考克斯不是
[32:25] Shinwell wrote this. 这是辛维尔写的
[32:26] It’s a confession to Jameel’s murder. 是他杀害贾米尔的认罪书
[32:29] He wanted me to give it to the police 他想让我在SBK瓦解后
[32:31] after SBK was brought down. 交给警方
[32:32] He wasn’t getting away with anything. 他没有想逃避任何事
[32:35] If you can’t see the difference 要是你看不出
[32:38] between him and Tyus Wilcox… 他和特尤斯·威尔考克斯的区别…
[32:53] Ms. Watson, I presume? 我想你是华生女士吧
[32:56] You and your partner got to quit 你和你的搭档
[32:57] using my priest like an answering machine. 不能继续把我的神父当成答题机器了
[32:59] Then maybe you should stop using his church like an ATM. 那你也别再把他的教堂当成提款机了
[33:03] What do you want? 你想怎样
[33:04] I know who killed your sister. 我知道谁杀了你妹妹
[33:08] The person who killed Carmen is serving as a witness 杀害卡门的人 目前是城里一件
[33:11] in a high-profile case for the city. 备受瞩目的案件中的证人
[33:13] He’s in protective custody, 他被保护性拘留着
[33:14] which means he travels in an armored car, 也就是说他出门会有防弹车
[33:16] he stays at a different hotel every night 每晚会住不同的酒店
[33:18] and he has around- the-clock security. 24小时被贴身保护着
[33:20] So no matter how badly you want to get to him, you can’t. 所以不管你多想接近他 你做不到
[33:23] But I can. 但我可以
[33:26] I can make him pay for what he did. 我可以让他为自己做的事付出代价
[33:27] But I need your help. 但我需要你的帮助
[33:30] What kind of help? 什么样的帮助
[33:33] I need you to give me Carmen. 我需要你把卡门的尸体给我
[33:37] I’ve been watching the video you gave my partner. 我一直在看你给我搭档的录像
[33:40] I think she is the key to everything. 我觉得她是一切的关键
[33:42] If I am right, 如果我没错
[33:43] it’s time for you to give her up. 你是时候放弃她了
[33:46] You say you know who murdered her. 你说你知道谁杀了她
[33:48] Maybe I have my boys here beat his name out of you, 也许我可以找人来打到你开口
[33:52] then we go and see how protective his custody really is. 然后我们去见识一下对他的保护有多周密
[33:54] Or maybe you’re smart enough 或者你比那更聪明
[33:56] to wait until he has no protection at all. 等到他没有了保护再说
[34:00] If you help me, he goes to prison. 如果你帮我 他就会进监狱
[34:02] No armored cars, no rotating hotel rooms, no security detail. 没有防弹车 没有轮换的酒店 没有贴身保护
[34:06] He’s just another convict. 他只是又一个罪人
[34:10] I’m guessing you know plenty of people behind bars 我猜你认识很多监狱里的人
[34:13] who you could send to introduce themselves. 可以让他们去介绍下自己
[34:19] And you don’t have a problem with that. 而你不介意那种事
[34:22] Not tonight, I don’t. 今晚我不介意
[34:36] Hello? 喂
[34:38] Sorry, I know you don’t want to hear from me. 抱歉 我知道你不想接到我的电话
[34:40] but, um, this won’t take long. 不过这不会太久的
[34:44] Actually, I could, um… 事实上 我..
[34:46] I could do with someone to talk to. 我正好需要人聊聊
[34:49] Oh, Sherlock. 夏洛克
[34:52] I’m afraid that time has passed. 恐怕时机已经过了
[34:55] What do you mean? 什么意思
[34:57] I mean, it’s time for me to go. 我是说 我该走了
[35:00] I just wanted to say good-bye. 我只想跟你道个别
[35:03] Please, if you want me to say it, I’ll say it, okay? 拜托 我会说你想让我说的话 好吗
[35:08] The text that Detective Perkins received the other day, 那天珀金斯警探收到的短信
[35:10] that I claimed came from someone else, I sent it. 我声称是别人发的 就是我发的
[35:14] I sent it, and then… forgot. 我发了 然后我忘了
[35:20] Sherlock, my love. 夏洛克 我的爱
[35:23] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[35:25] But it’s too late for that now. 但现在说这些太迟了
[35:29] Everything that’s coming, 即将发生的一切
[35:33] you’re gonna have to deal with it on your own. 你得自己去面对了
[35:37] What was that noise? 什么声音
[35:38] Where, where are you? 你在哪
[35:39] It’s all right, Sherlock. 没事的 夏洛克
[35:42] Tell me where you are. 告诉我你在哪
[35:45] I’m close, Sherlock. 我在你身边 夏洛克
[35:48] I’m always close. 我一直在你身边
[36:22] Mr. Wilcox, Mr. Richards, have a seat, both of you. 两位请坐
[36:27] Uh, Captain, I’m a little confused. 警监 我不太明白
[36:29] The D.A.’s office told me they already got what they needed. 地检办公室说他们要的东西都有了
[36:33] My client’s been deposed for 20 hours over the last two days. 我的委托人过去两天已经参与取证20小时了
[36:37] Frankly, we could both use a rest. 老实说 我们都得休息一下
[36:39] Well, I hate to wear you out, but there’s something 我也不想让你们这么累 但有些东西
[36:42] you need to see. 你们得看看
[36:46] My name is Carmen Zelaya. 我叫卡门·塞拉亚
[36:50] What is this? 这是什么
[36:51] Those are the last few moments of Carmen Zelaya’s life. 那是卡门·塞拉亚生前的最后时刻
[36:54] That video was given to her brother, Halcon Zelaya, 这段录像被交给了她哥哥哈康·塞拉亚
[36:57] the man who runs Mara Tres. It’s the reason ten people 马拉三角帮的老大 正因如此
[37:00] were killed at an SBK party a few nights ago. 几晚前SBK的一个派对上有十人被杀
[37:03] Your client’s been granted immunity 理查德先生 你的委托人得到了
[37:05] for an awful lot, Mr. Richards. 非常多的豁免权
[37:07] But he doesn’t have immunity for killing her. 但他没有杀她的豁免权
[37:09] Excuse me? 你说什么
[37:11] I don’t know what kind of ambush 我不知道你们想
[37:13] – you think you’re pulling… – Quiet. -搞什么突袭 -安静
[37:14] You’re gonna miss the most important part. 你要错过重点了
[37:18] The tape stops, and then runs again. 录像停了 然后开始重播
[37:21] Yeah? 所以呢
[37:21] So after the jump, there’s blood on her lip. 跳转后 她嘴唇上出现了血迹
[37:24] The first time I saw it, I thought the person 我第一次看时 以为是拍摄的人
[37:26] who was making the tape stopped recording to hit her, 停止了录像去殴打她
[37:28] to make her say what they wanted. 好让她按他们的要求说
[37:30] But it’s strange. The tape keeps running, 但很奇怪 录像一直播着
[37:32] but her lip never swells. 可她的嘴却一直没肿起来
[37:34] There’s no redness or abrasion near her mouth, either. 嘴边也没有发红或擦伤
[37:37] So it made me wonder: 这让我怀疑
[37:39] could there be another explanation for that blood? 那血迹会不会有别的解释
[37:42] I couldn’t know for sure, 我原本无法确定
[37:44] until an anonymous tip led the police to the location 直到一份匿名情报昨晚引导警方
[37:47] of her body last night. 找到了她的尸体
[37:49] The M.E. found exactly what Ms. Watson thought he would. 法医的发现跟华生小姐想的完全一致
[37:52] Carmen’s lip was fine. 卡门的嘴并没受伤
[37:54] There was no cuts, punctures or bruises. 没有切口 刺伤或擦伤
[37:57] The blood in the video wasn’t hers. 录像里的血迹不是她的
[37:59] It was the killer’s. 是凶手的
[38:01] You can see 你们可以看到
[38:03] the restraints on her wrists are different. 绑她手的胶带前后不一致
[38:05] The guy who was holding her hostage had to tie her back up 挟持了她的人不得不重新绑起她
[38:08] because she wriggled free and bit him. 因为她挣脱了 并咬了他
[38:10] She was a fighter, wasn’t she, Tyus? 她是个斗士 对吧 特尤斯
[38:13] The M.E. wasn’t able to recover any DNA 法医无法从卡门的嘴部
[38:15] from Carmen’s mouth– you did a pretty good job 复原任何DNA 你做得很好
[38:17] pouring bleach in there. 往那里倒了漂白剂
[38:19] But only pretty good. 但也只是很好而已
[38:20] There was still some in her throat. 她的喉部还有残余
[38:22] Could there be another explanation 她的食道中有你的血
[38:24] for your blood in her esophagus? 还能有其他合理解释吗
[38:26] Or maybe you’d like to prove to us 或者你想向我们证明一下
[38:28] that you don’t have any bite marks anywhere. 你身上没有任何咬痕
[38:31] You are getting way ahead of yourselves. 你们扯得太远了
[38:35] If you tested his DNA without a warrant, 如果你们没有搜查令就检测了他的DNA
[38:37] that is an unlawful search. 那就是非法搜查
[38:39] You didn’t have permission… 你们没有许可…
[38:40] We did, actually. 事实上 我们有
[38:42] As part of your immunity deal, 作为你豁免协议的一部分
[38:44] you were required to provide a DNA sample. 你被要求提供DNA样本
[38:47] The D.A. wanted to check it 地检想检查一下
[38:48] against all old, unsolved SBK murders. 跟所有未破获的SBK旧案做比对
[38:52] Your client has admitted 你的委托人承认
[38:53] that he suggested certain crimes, 他建议了一些犯罪
[38:55] but he claimed he never carried out any himself. 但他声称从未亲自动手实施过
[38:58] That was probably true, until this week. 之前也许是真的 直至这周
[39:00] I’m still covered. 我还是有豁免权
[39:03] You said I have immunity for everything. 你说过我有全部豁免权
[39:05] I have immunity. 我有豁免权
[39:06] You had immunity. 你有过豁免权
[39:08] The other day, you told a New York D.A., 那天你对一名纽约地检宣誓作证
[39:11] under oath, that Duane Pryor killed Carmen. 说是杜恩·普莱尔杀了卡门
[39:14] That was a lie. 那是谎言
[39:15] You perjured yourself, Mr. Wilcox. 你做了伪证 威尔考克斯先生
[39:18] That voids your deal with the State of New York. 那就违反了你跟纽约州的协议
[39:20] We can use the testimony you’ve already provided 我们可以用你已经给出的证词
[39:23] to roll up your gang. 去捣毁你的帮派
[39:25] And now, we can send you to prison with them. 现在我们还可以送你进监狱跟他们重聚
[39:29] Between all the people that you ratted out, 里面有你出卖的那些人
[39:31] and Halcon’s friends on the inside, 加上哈康在里面的朋友们
[39:33] maybe you’ll get lucky and spend the rest of your life 也许你走运 下半辈子
[39:35] in solitary confinement. 能被单独监禁
[39:49] Sherlock? 夏洛克
[39:51] May I sit with you? 我能坐下来吗
[40:01] I’m very glad you’re here. 我很高兴你来了
[40:06] I’m, um, sorry about last night. 昨晚的事我很抱歉
[40:10] Are you? 是吗
[40:15] The little tests you devised, 你设计的那些小测试
[40:18] the ones you thought would help your memory, 你认为有助于你记忆的那些
[40:20] wrapping boxes and trying to remember what was in them, 把东西打包 再试着回忆里面有什么
[40:24] they weren’t enough, Sherlock. 那是不够的 夏洛克
[40:28] You’re not well. 你状态不好
[40:31] And I would’ve done anything to get you to do the right thing. 我愿意付出一切让你做正确的事
[40:35] You understand that, don’t you? 你明白的 对吗
[40:36] Yeah, well, you didn’t do anything, it was me. 你什么也没做 是我自己
[40:50] Why do you look like my mother? 你为什么看起来像我母亲
[40:53] I’m the part of you that wants to get better. 我是你内心中想要变好的那部分
[40:57] Who else would I look like? 我不像你母亲还能像谁
[41:01] I’m a bit scared. 我有点吓到了
[41:06] Would you like to hold my hand? 要不要握着我的手
[41:14] Mr. Holmes? 福尔摩斯先生
[41:18] I’m ready for you now. 到您了
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme