时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m looking for Joan. | 我来找乔恩 |
[00:04] | Mr. Johnson, I presume. | 约翰逊先生吧 |
[00:05] | Call me Shinwell. | 叫我辛维尔 |
[00:07] | You’re a former drug dealer, correct? | 你曾经是贩毒的 是吧 |
[00:09] | Former drug user. | 我曾经是吸毒的 |
[00:10] | Going from being a doctor to this? | 从医生到这个 |
[00:13] | It’s must’ve been hard, right? | 肯定不容易吧 |
[00:15] | – Yeah, actually, it was. – I’m trying to change, too. | -没错 是不容易 -我也在尝试改变 |
[00:17] | This is the Bronx, SBK territory. | 这里是布朗克斯区 SBK的地盘 |
[00:20] | South Bronx Killers? | 南布朗克斯恶徒帮 |
[00:21] | Shinwell’s still engaged with SBK. | 辛维尔还在跟SBK有牵扯 |
[00:23] | Right, but he still wants to bring SBK down. | 是 但他仍然想瓦解SBK |
[00:25] | I offered that we train you to be an informant. | 我提议我们训练你做线人 |
[00:27] | We can teach you the skills you require | 我们可以教给你必备的技巧 |
[00:29] | to survive that undertaking. | 能帮你在那种行当里求生 |
[00:30] | I’m telling you, Doc, I’m close. | 但我跟你说 医生 我很接近了 |
[00:32] | A couple more months, | 再几个月 |
[00:33] | and this will all be over. | 这一切就都会结束 |
[00:34] | SBK and their top brass will go away forever. | SBK及其高层就会永远消失 |
[00:39] | Shinwell? | 辛维尔 |
[00:41] | Shinwell! | 辛维尔 |
[00:53] | Joan. | 乔恩 |
[00:56] | Joan? | 乔恩 |
[00:58] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[00:59] | We can go if you wish. | 你想走的话我们可以走 |
[01:00] | No, we should talk to Shinwell’s neighbors. | 不用 我们应该和辛维尔的邻居谈谈 |
[01:03] | It’s already done. | 我已经谈过了 |
[01:03] | No one heard or saw anything suspicious. | 没有人看到或听到什么可疑的 |
[01:06] | You may have arrived just minutes after the killer left, | 你到达的时候凶手可能刚走不久 |
[01:08] | but it might as well have been years. | 但也可能已经走了很久了 |
[01:09] | This scene is as cold as they come. | 这现场一点线索也没有 |
[01:12] | You said your friend was working | 你说你的朋友是在为 |
[01:13] | for the department as a C.I., he was undercover in SBK? | 局里做内线 在SBK当卧底 |
[01:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:17] | Gang informants have two jobs that can get them killed. | 帮派线人打两份工 这会使他们丧命 |
[01:20] | I get what this looks like, | 这场景的意思显而易见 |
[01:22] | him getting stabbed in the back. | 他被从背后刺死 |
[01:23] | That’s what this gang does to snitches. | 这就是这个帮派处理告密者的手法 |
[01:25] | You stab them in the back, they do the same to you. | 你在背后重伤他们 他们就以牙还牙 |
[01:27] | It’s been that way for years. | 已经这样很多年了 |
[01:28] | There’s no sign of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[01:30] | Whoever did this may have been sent because Shinwell | 帮派会派这个人来动手 是因为辛维尔 |
[01:32] | was willing to let them in. | 会自愿让他进门 |
[01:33] | We trained him. | 我们训练过他 |
[01:34] | He would never turn his back on someone | 他绝对不会把后背亮给 |
[01:36] | he didn’t trust completely. | 他不完全相信的人 |
[01:37] | It was SBK, I’m sure of it. | 就是SBK 我很肯定 |
[01:39] | Do you have any idea why he invited you down here? | 你知道他为什么请你过来吗 |
[01:42] | He said he was making progress, moving up in the gang. | 他说他有了进展 在帮派里提升地位了 |
[01:46] | Whatever he needed, | 不管他需要什么 |
[01:47] | he knew I’d try to help him. | 他知道我都会试着帮他 |
[01:49] | You were that close? | 你们关系那么近吗 |
[01:51] | It was complicated. | 这事比较复杂 |
[01:54] | I believed in what he was doing. | 我认同他的目标 |
[01:55] | Captain. | 警监 |
[02:03] | I don’t know if it’s any consolation, | 我不知道这算不算安慰 |
[02:05] | but we’re gonna find the guy who did this. | 但我们会找到做这事的那家伙 |
[02:21] | I’ve always found it one of your most commendable qualities, | 我一直觉得这是你最值得赞许的品质之一 |
[02:24] | that you’re more forgiving of other people | 你总是宁愿原谅别人 |
[02:25] | than you are of yourself. | 也不原谅自己 |
[02:29] | But this was not your fault. | 但这不是你的错误 |
[02:31] | None of it was. | 这一切都不是 |
[02:33] | Shinwell was on this path | 辛维尔早在我们碰到他之前 |
[02:34] | long before we came across him. | 就已经踏上这条路了 |
[02:35] | He knew better than anyone it could end this way. | 他比谁都清楚事情可能发展到这一步 |
[02:41] | I don’t feel responsible. | 我不是感觉到有责任 |
[02:46] | I’m angry. | 我是愤怒 |
[02:49] | And I’m not sure that I’m ready to say | 而且我也不觉得 |
[02:51] | that his path was a dead end. | 他选择的本就是条死路 |
[02:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:56] | Say we find the person who killed him, so what? | 就算我们找到了杀他的人 那又如何 |
[02:57] | That person was just following orders, | 那人只不过是听令行事 |
[02:59] | protecting his boss, making sure that nothing changes, | 在保护他的老板 确保不会发生变故 |
[03:02] | so the drugs keep flowing and the bodies keep piling up. | 好让毒品继续流通 尸体继续增加 |
[03:04] | Shinwell was trying to do something important. | 辛维尔是想做些有意义的事 |
[03:09] | We have to decide whether that died tonight, too. | 我们得决定是否他那目标今晚也一并消亡了 |
[03:13] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[03:16] | Well, get some sleep then, Watson. | 那就去睡一觉吧 华生 |
[03:19] | Tomorrow morning we go to war with | 明天我们就要与 |
[03:20] | one of New York’s deadliest gangs. | 纽约最危险的帮派开战了 |
[04:00] | Detective Guzman. | 古兹曼警探 |
[04:02] | Thanks for coming down here so quickly. | 感谢你这么快赶过来 |
[04:04] | Of course, no worries. | 当然了 应该的 |
[04:06] | Entire gang unit feels like they were punched in the gut. | 整个打黑组都感觉被捅了一刀 |
[04:09] | Shinwell was a good C.I., but… | 辛维尔是个很棒的线人 但是… |
[04:12] | he was your friend. | 他是你的朋友 |
[04:13] | Sorry for the loss. | 我深表遗憾 |
[04:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:16] | I brought what you asked for. | 我带来了你要的东西 |
[04:18] | Happy to give you the rundown on SBK, | 很高兴能帮你了解SBK |
[04:19] | but I got to warn you, | 但我要警告你 |
[04:21] | the pool of suspects on this is huge. | 这嫌疑犯池可是大得很 |
[04:22] | There’s about 200 people on the street that could’ve done this. | 街头可有大概200人能干出这事 |
[04:25] | That’s all right, Sherlock and I | 没事的 反正夏洛克和我 |
[04:26] | aren’t really looking at the case that way. | 并没有从那个角度在调查这案子 |
[04:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:30] | We’re hoping you can bring us up to speed | 我们希望你能帮我们尽快锁定 |
[04:31] | on the person who’s really responsible. | 那个真正的幕后凶手 |
[04:33] | We want the head of SBK. | 我们想要SBK的头领 |
[04:35] | Well, hell, I like the sound of that. | 这话我喜欢 |
[04:39] | Bonzi Folsom, that’s our guy. | 邦兹·福森姆 就是这个人 |
[04:41] | Head of SBK since 2004. | 2004年起就是SBK的头目 |
[04:45] | 13 years. | 13年了 |
[04:46] | Where I grew up, no one was king of the hill for more than three. | 在我长大的地方 没人能当山大王超过三年 |
[04:48] | Yeah, Bonzi’s probably sneaking up on some sort of record. | 没错 邦兹可能在默默打破某种纪录 |
[04:52] | Helps when you get started as young as he did. | 他那么年轻就走上了这条道 还是有点用的 |
[04:56] | Raised by a single mom, | 由单身母亲养大 |
[04:58] | grew up with a few half brothers and sisters | 跟一群有一半血缘关系的兄弟姐妹 |
[05:00] | in Section 8 housing. | 一起在第8区长大 |
[05:02] | First arrest at 14. | 14岁第一次被逮捕 |
[05:03] | First and last. | 第一次也是最后一次 |
[05:05] | He was suspected of a few gang murders in his teens, | 他青少年时期有几次都被怀疑谋杀帮派成员 |
[05:08] | but never enough to charge. | 但从没被成功起诉过 |
[05:11] | Made it to the throne at 21 | 21岁坐上王座 |
[05:12] | and we haven’t laid a glove on him since. | 从那之后我们再没查到过他 |
[05:14] | He must be careful. | 他一定很小心 |
[05:15] | That would be the understatement of the year. | 这评价可太低估他了 |
[05:17] | He’s downright paranoid. | 他简直多疑到近乎偏执 |
[05:18] | Ruthless, too. | 也很残忍 |
[05:19] | Pretty deadly combo. | 相当致命的组合 |
[05:21] | So, if this is who we’re going after, | 所以 如果这就是我们要追查的人 |
[05:22] | what’s the best angle? | 最好的切入点在哪 |
[05:24] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 这很难说 |
[05:26] | We’ve thrown the kitchen sink | 我们给邦兹·福森姆设了很多套 |
[05:27] | at Bonzi Folsom; nothing sticks. | 但他根本不上当 |
[05:29] | Over the years, we’ve brought cases | 这么多年 我们查到了 |
[05:30] | against dozens of his people; | 他手下数十人的案子 |
[05:32] | – nobody ever flips. – Never? | -没人供出过他 -从来没有? |
[05:35] | Usually, they’re too afraid | 通常他们都害怕 |
[05:36] | of what would happen to their families if they talked. | 他们开口之后家人会被报复 |
[05:39] | What about electronic surveillance? | 电子监控情况如何? |
[05:41] | We’re up on all their phones; it’s a waste of time. | 我们监控了他们所有的手机 没用 |
[05:43] | Nobody in the gang ever talks business on the open line. | 帮派里没人用公开线路聊生意 |
[05:46] | So how do they communicate? Everything is face-to-face? | 那他们怎么交流 一切都是面对面说吗 |
[05:48] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[05:49] | Bonzi mostly stays holed up | 邦兹通常隐居在 |
[05:50] | in his apartment. | 他的公寓里 |
[05:52] | He lives on the top floor | 他住在绿林项目的 |
[05:54] | of the Greenwood Projects. | 最顶层 |
[05:56] | Probably because it’s right in the middle of his territory. | 可能因为那是他领地的中心 |
[06:00] | Crazy thing is, | 疯狂的是 |
[06:02] | he almost never gets any visitors. | 他几乎没有任何访客 |
[06:03] | And we have eyes on his place at all times, | 我们一直监视他的住处 |
[06:05] | and we never see anybody come or go. | 从没见过有任何人出入 |
[06:07] | You make him sound like a hermit. | 你说得他像个隐士 |
[06:09] | It’s weirder than that. | 比那更奇怪 |
[06:10] | He keeps a couple of girls in his place 24/7, | 他家里随时都有几个姑娘 |
[06:12] | couple of guards, too, but they go where he goes. | 还有几个保镖 但他们跟他形影不离 |
[06:15] | We got eyes on his social media. | 我们还监视了他的社交网络 |
[06:17] | But it’s about as exciting | 但就跟普通人的 |
[06:19] | as your average soccer mom’s. | 一样无聊 |
[06:21] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[06:23] | “Ten old sitcom stars that are getting fat. | 「十位发胖的情景喜剧明星 |
[06:26] | Number six will amaze you.” | 第六个会让你震惊」 |
[06:29] | So, I got to ask, | 那么我想问 |
[06:30] | given how little you’ve got on the guy, | 你们对这家伙了解这么少 |
[06:31] | how can you be so sure he’s the one running the gang? | 怎么能确定是他在管理帮派 |
[06:34] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[06:34] | Nobody who lives in SBK territory has any doubt. | 住在SBK领地里的人都不会怀疑 |
[06:37] | And we didn’t build this org chart | 我们可不是根据街上的流言 |
[06:39] | based on whispers in the street. | 建立这张组织结构图的 |
[06:41] | Shinwell wasn’t the first C.I. we’ve lost, | 辛维尔不是我们失去的第一个线人 |
[06:43] | he was our third. | 他是第三个 |
[06:44] | All of them said Bonzi was the shot-caller, | 他们都说邦兹是发号施令的人 |
[06:46] | all of them got taken out on his orders. | 他们都因为他的指令被干掉了 |
[06:48] | We just can’t prove it. | 我们只是无法证明 |
[06:50] | Perhaps Mr. Folsom’s family are aware of his methods. | 也许福森姆的家人知道他的伎俩 |
[06:52] | Have you tried talking to his half brother, Tyus Wilcox? | 跟他的半同胞兄弟特尤斯·威尔考克斯谈过吗 |
[06:55] | We had high hopes for Tyus. | 我们曾对特尤斯满怀希望 |
[06:57] | A bright guy, sort of the black sheep of the family | 一个好人 有点像家族里的反骨 |
[06:59] | because he didn’t go into the drug trade. | 因为他没有参与毒品交易 |
[07:01] | Won’t take Bonzi’s money. | 也不接受邦兹的钱 |
[07:03] | He’s a small business consultant, lives in Midtown. | 他是个商业顾问 住在市中心 |
[07:06] | And? | 然后呢 |
[07:07] | And we approached him a couple years back, | 然后我们几年前找过他 |
[07:09] | after Bonzi put him in the hospital | 当时邦兹把他的下巴打骨折 |
[07:10] | with a broken jaw. | 让他进了医院 |
[07:12] | He’s been estranged from the family ever since, | 从那之后他就被家族疏远了 |
[07:14] | but he still won’t talk to us. | 但他还是不肯跟我们谈 |
[07:15] | Well, perhaps he just hasn’t been properly motivated yet. | 可能他只是被动员得不够 |
[07:19] | I think I might have a remedy for that. | 我想我可能有办法 |
[07:24] | Yes. Thank you very much, Agent Burke, | 好 非常感谢 博克探员 |
[07:26] | we appreciate it. | 我们很感激 |
[07:28] | Right, so it’s as I suspected. | 好吧 跟我怀疑的一样 |
[07:30] | Bonzi Folsom’s mother, Odette, | 邦兹·福森姆的母亲 欧黛特 |
[07:32] | can be prosecuted under federal law. | 根据联邦法律 她可以被起诉 |
[07:34] | For cheating on her taxes? | 因为偷税漏税吗 |
[07:35] | Well, cheating implies intent. | 偷税漏税说明这是有意为之 |
[07:37] | I think someone just made a tabulation error. | 我想有人在制表时犯了个错 |
[07:39] | But the salient fact is that she owed $10,000 more | 但关键是她在2012年少交了 |
[07:41] | than she paid in 2012. | 一万块的税 |
[07:43] | Looks like Ms. Folsom’s doing all right for herself. | 看起来福森姆夫人过得挺好啊 |
[07:46] | SBK members mostly get paid cash, | SBK成员的薪水通常是现金发放 |
[07:48] | but Bonzi’s family lives large. | 但邦兹一家过得很挥霍 |
[07:50] | They have to be able to show income | 他们得说清自己的收入 |
[07:51] | to keep the feds off their back. | 才能不被联调局的人骚扰 |
[07:53] | So they get paid for no-show jobs | 所以他们做一些不露脸的工作 |
[07:55] | and a couple of, uh, car washes and an arcade. | 还有洗车和游戏厅之类的 |
[07:58] | Bonzi owns them through shell corporations. | 邦兹通过皮包公司管理它们 |
[08:00] | It’s an elegant scheme, | 这是个精妙的计划 |
[08:01] | but one that requires better maths | 但需要比欧黛特的税务表上 |
[08:03] | than are displayed on Odette’s 1099 | 体现出的数学水平更高 |
[08:06] | Our friend at the Bureau says that it’s a fringe case, | 联调局的朋友说这是个边缘案子 |
[08:09] | but he will support us if we want to use it | 但如果我们想利用这个来查特尤斯 |
[08:11] | to lean on Tyus. | 他会帮忙的 |
[08:11] | If he loves his mother, | 如果他爱他母亲 |
[08:12] | he won’t want to see her prosecuted for tax fraud. | 肯定不愿意看到她因为偷漏税而被起诉 |
[08:15] | I just can’t believe we missed this. | 真不敢相信我们竟然漏掉了这点 |
[08:17] | Could I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你聊一下吗 |
[08:23] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:24] | Not to put too fine a point on it, | 坦率地说 |
[08:26] | but I don’t think you and Marcus should feel obligated | 我觉得你和马库斯不应该 |
[08:28] | to take Guzman with you when you go to speak to Mr. Wilcox. | 带着古兹曼一起去找威尔考克斯夫人 |
[08:30] | The gang unit didn’t get anywhere in 13 years, | 打黑组这十三年都没有进展 |
[08:32] | I think it’s past time for new blood. | 我觉得应该换换新面孔了 |
[08:34] | What about you? You’re not coming? | 你呢 你不去吗 |
[08:36] | I know it’s bad timing, but I have to go to a meeting. | 我知道时机不太好 但我要去参加互助会 |
[08:38] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[08:40] | Yeah. It will be. | 会没事的 |
[08:45] | My name is Sherlock and I’m an addict. | 我叫夏洛克 我是个毒瘾者 |
[08:47] | Hi, Sherlock. | 你好 夏洛克 |
[08:49] | Some time ago, my business partner and I, | 一段时间之前 我的生意伙伴和我 |
[08:52] | we started working with a man | 跟一个人展开了合作 |
[08:53] | who needed to change, but just couldn’t. | 他需要做出改变 但他就是做不到 |
[08:59] | Any- anyway… | 总之 |
[09:02] | yesterday, it all ended in failure. | 在昨天 一切都以失败告终了 |
[09:08] | Tragedy, actually. | 而且是不幸的失败 |
[09:15] | The-the man of whom I speak, he was, he was not an addict, | 我提到的这个人 他不是毒瘾者 |
[09:17] | but he was attempting a recovery of sorts. | 但他也处于一种恢复中 |
[09:27] | In many respects, he just didn’t try hard enough. | 在许多方面 他都不够努力 |
[09:33] | It just, it-it reminded me that, | 这 这让我想到 |
[09:36] | that I need to try harder. | 我需要更加努力 |
[09:44] | Would anyone else like to share? | 还有其他人想要分享吗 |
[09:46] | Hi. My name is Taylor, and I’m an addict. | 大家好 我叫泰勒 我是个毒瘾者 |
[09:50] | Hi, Taylor. | 你好 泰勒 |
[09:53] | Sherlock? | 夏洛克 |
[09:54] | I’m sorry about your friend. | 你朋友的事我很遗憾 |
[09:56] | Thank you, but he wasn’t my friend. | 谢谢 不过他不是我的朋友 |
[09:59] | Well, the thing is, I’ve known you a good deal longer than that lot. | 其实 我认识你已经很长时间了 |
[10:03] | You’ve got more on your mind. | 你的心事不只这些 |
[10:08] | Yeah, I suppose I do. | 是的 我想是的 |
[10:10] | I’m always here to listen. | 我愿意倾听 |
[10:12] | It is sort of my job. | 这也算是我的工作 |
[10:18] | Several weeks ago, in Bronxville, | 几周以前 在布朗士区 |
[10:20] | 911 received a call | 接警中心接到 |
[10:22] | from a high school senior | 一名高中生的报警电话 |
[10:25] | named Luke Munro. | 他叫卢克·芒罗 |
[10:28] | He said an intruder had broken into his family home | 他说有入侵者闯进了他家 |
[10:30] | and strangled his girlfriend, | 并且勒死了他的女朋友 |
[10:33] | a girl named Mira Tunney. | 女孩的名字叫米拉·腾妮 |
[10:36] | When the police arrived, Mira was dead. | 警察到的时候 米拉已经死了 |
[10:39] | Ligature marks indicated that she had been choked | 勒痕显示她是被用金属链子 |
[10:42] | with a metal chain. | 勒死的 |
[10:44] | Luke had similar marks on the palms of his hands. | 卢克的手上也有相似的痕迹 |
[10:49] | Now, he claimed that the wounds were the result of a struggle | 但是 他说这些痕迹是因为 |
[10:53] | with Mira’s killer, who fled the scene. | 跟凶手打斗时留下 而凶手却跑掉了 |
[10:56] | The police thought they were much more likely caused | 警方认为更有可能是卢克杀死米拉时 |
[10:58] | when Luke killed Mira himself. | 留下的 |
[11:01] | There were rumors that she’d been unfaithful. | 有流言说她劈腿了 |
[11:06] | Problem was, the murder weapon could not be found. | 可问题是 凶器一直找不到 |
[11:10] | And there were no indications | 而且也没有迹象显示 |
[11:11] | that Luke had ever left the scene. | 卢克曾经离开过案发现场 |
[11:13] | Now, the detective charged with the case, | 负责这件案子的警探 |
[11:15] | was an acquaintance of mine called Perkins. | 是我的一个熟人 名叫珀金斯 |
[11:17] | He, he invited me to attend Luke’s interrogation. | 他 他邀请我一起参加卢克的审讯 |
[11:20] | When it concluded, I told Perkins | 结束后 我告诉珀金斯 |
[11:23] | that everything I’d heard was a lie. | 我听到的都是谎话 |
[11:27] | I mean, the young man’s haptics were in direct contrast | 那个年轻人的触觉反应跟他所说的经过 |
[11:30] | to the story he was peddling. | 完全不一样 |
[11:32] | I predicted it was a matter of time before the weapon | 我预测凶器早晚能够 |
[11:34] | that he used was found, | 被找到 |
[11:37] | and, I encouraged Perkins to arrest him on the spot, | 于是我建议珀金斯抓他个现行 |
[11:40] | which he did. | 而他做到了 |
[11:41] | Well, that sounds like a very positive outcome. | 这结局听起来很好啊 |
[11:43] | So what’s the problem? | 有什么问题呢 |
[11:46] | Well, a couple of days ago, | 几天前 |
[11:47] | Luke Munro fashioned a noose out of some sheets | 卢克·芒罗用床单做了个绞索 |
[11:50] | and hung himself in his jail cell. | 在他的牢房里上吊身亡了 |
[11:53] | And he left a note in which he swore | 他留下了遗书 上面写着 |
[11:56] | he did not hurt Mira Tunney. | 他发誓没有伤害米拉·腾妮 |
[12:00] | Well, he won’t be the first killer | 有很多凶手就算到了最后关头 |
[12:01] | to go to his grave protesting his innocence. | 也坚称自己是无辜的 |
[12:04] | And if the great Sherlock Holmes | 如果伟大的夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[12:05] | thought he was lying, well, | 都认为他在说慌 |
[12:08] | that’s typically rather a strong indicator of guilt, no? | 那基本就说明他有罪了吧 不是吗 |
[12:11] | I never visited the crime scene. | 我从来没去过案发现场 |
[12:15] | I never spoke to the friends and family of the victim, | 我从来没跟受害者或所谓的凶手的 |
[12:18] | or the alleged killer. | 朋友或家人谈过 |
[12:20] | You were never asked to. | 没人让你去这么做 |
[12:21] | And the chain still hasn’t been found. | 那条链子一直没被找到 |
[12:23] | What if that’s because Luke Munro was telling the truth, | 万一卢克·芒罗说的是真相怎么办 |
[12:27] | and the real culprit took it with him when he fled? | 万一是真正的罪犯在逃走时把凶器带走了呢 |
[12:33] | You can sit down if you want, but this isn’t gonna take long. | 你们随便坐 但这事谈不了太久 |
[12:37] | I don’t have anything to say. | 我没什么可说的 |
[12:40] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that, Mr. Wilcox. | 我很遗憾听到你这么说 威尔考克斯先生 |
[12:42] | When we spoke on the phone, | 我们通话的时候 |
[12:43] | it sounded like you were willing to cooperate. | 听上去你很愿意配合啊 |
[12:46] | Well, I didn’t want my mom to suffer for Bonzi’s mistakes. | 我不想让我母亲因为邦兹的错而受牵连 |
[12:49] | Now, I’ll talk to you, and pay her back taxes | 我会跟你们谈 如果有必要的话 |
[12:51] | if that’s what it takes, | 我会替她交税 |
[12:52] | but I don’t have anything that’s gonna help you. | 但我没什么线索能帮到你们 |
[12:54] | Your mother takes money from Bonzi. | 你母亲接受了邦兹的钱 |
[12:56] | Blood money that he makes from selling drugs. | 是他通过贩卖毒品挣来的脏钱 |
[12:58] | She does the best she can. | 她已经尽力了 |
[13:00] | Did she do the best she could raising Bonzi? | 她是否也尽力教养邦兹了呢 |
[13:02] | Matter of fact, yeah, she did. | 事实上 她确实尽心竭力了 |
[13:04] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[13:05] | He and I grew up in the same house. | 我和他在同一屋檐下一起长大 |
[13:07] | Right. You got good grades, you went to good schools, | 对 你成绩好 念了好学校 |
[13:10] | you started your own business doing… | 你自己创业 |
[13:13] | I’m sorry. What is it you do here? | 不好意思 你的工作是什么 |
[13:15] | Complex systems analysis. | 复杂系统分析 |
[13:17] | Right. That’s not exactly slinging drugs | 对 这确实不是贩毒 |
[13:19] | and killing people. | 和杀人 |
[13:21] | I mean, is that why he broke your jaw? | 这是他打断你下巴的原因吗 |
[13:22] | He wanted to take you down a peg? | 他想要打击你 |
[13:26] | I told him I was worried about him. | 我跟他说我很担心他 |
[13:29] | He’d always used his own product, | 他总是吸食他自己的毒品 |
[13:30] | but I thought it was getting worse. | 但我觉得情况越来越糟 |
[13:34] | I guess he didn’t appreciate the concern. | 我想他对我的担忧可能并不领情 |
[13:37] | He resents you. Your education, | 他怨恨你 你受到的教育 |
[13:38] | the life you’ve built. | 以及你创造的生活 |
[13:39] | My brother isn’t jealous. | 我哥哥不是在嫉妒 |
[13:42] | He thinks I’m weak. | 他觉得我太软弱了 |
[13:43] | He’s a lot smarter than I am. | 他比我聪明得多 |
[13:45] | There’s nothing average about him. | 他一点都不平庸 |
[13:47] | We don’t disagree. | 我们同意 |
[13:48] | Bonzi’s been staying a step ahead for a long, long time. | 邦兹从很久以前开始就一直技高一筹 |
[13:52] | Our gang unit can’t even figure out | 我们的打黑组甚至都不清楚 |
[13:53] | how he directs his organization, how they communicate. | 他是如何指挥他的组织 他们怎么来往的 |
[13:56] | And you think I know how he talks to his people? | 而你们觉得我知道他怎么联系手下的吗 |
[13:59] | He doesn’t even talk to me. | 他甚至都不跟我说话 |
[14:00] | Come on, Mr. Wilcox. You grew up with this guy. | 拜托 威尔考克斯先生 你跟他一起长大 |
[14:03] | We haven’t been in the same room for two years. | 我们有两年没过见面了 |
[14:04] | I have no clue how he runs things. | 我不知道他怎么运作的 |
[14:06] | I’m not allowed anywhere near him or his place. | 他不允许我接近他或者他家 |
[14:09] | Really? Because that photo looks like it was taken at New Year’s. | 真的吗 那张照片看起来是新年时拍的 |
[14:12] | Those are Bonzi’s daughters, right? | 那是邦兹的女儿们吧 |
[14:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:15] | But I didn’t take that picture. | 但不是我拍的 |
[14:17] | He put that up online. | 他放上网的 |
[14:20] | That’s the only way I get to see them anymore. | 这也是我能见到她们的唯一方式 |
[14:23] | I’m telling you. | 我跟你们说 |
[14:25] | I don’t know that man any better than you do. | 我不比你们更了解那个人 |
[14:33] | Hey, how was the meeting? | 互助会怎么样 |
[14:34] | Uneventful. | 平淡无奇 |
[14:36] | How did it go with Bonzi’s little brother? | 跟邦兹的弟弟谈得怎么样 |
[14:38] | He’s on the outside looking in, | 他也是局外人 |
[14:40] | just like the NYPD. The only difference is, | 就跟纽约警局一样 唯一的区别是 |
[14:42] | the way he keeps tabs on his brother | 他关注他哥哥的方式 |
[14:44] | is a little more useful than the department’s surveillance. | 比警局的监视更有用一些 |
[14:46] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[14:47] | He stays current on Bonzi’s social media, | 他一直关注着邦兹的社交媒体更新 |
[14:49] | something we should start doing. | 我们也应该开始这么做 |
[14:51] | I think it’s how Bonzi runs his gang. | 我觉得邦兹就是这样运作他的帮派的 |
[14:53] | You know why he posted this? | 你知道他为什么会发布这条吗 |
[14:55] | Either to celebrate or protest the current president. | 不是歌颂就是在抵制现任总统 |
[14:57] | Without knowing Mr. Folsom’s feelings on bearded dragons, | 如果不知道福森姆先生对松狮蜥的态度 |
[14:59] | it would be difficult to say. | 很难下定论 |
[15:01] | The picture is beside the point. | 照片是无关紧要的 |
[15:02] | His whole feed is random junk like this. | 他的所有新鲜事都是这类乱七八糟的东西 |
[15:05] | Family photos, recipes, | 家庭照片 食谱 |
[15:06] | political memes, birthday wishes. | 政治表情包 生日祝福等 |
[15:08] | It looks as innocent as Guzman said it was. | 看起来跟古兹曼说的一样清白 |
[15:10] | But there’s more to it than meets the eye? | 但并不是看起来那么简单 |
[15:14] | Check out the filename. | 看看这些文件名 |
[15:17] | Now, lots of social media platforms | 很多社交媒体平台 |
[15:19] | use randomized strings of letters | 都会使用随机的字母串 |
[15:21] | to link to images from other sites, | 来链接其他网站上的图片 |
[15:23] | but that’s not what this is. | 但这些不同 |
[15:24] | He uploaded that image from his own computer. | 他用自己的电脑上载图片 |
[15:26] | And he named it himself. I think it’s a code, | 而且他是自己命名的 我觉得这是种密码 |
[15:28] | instructions only his guys can read. | 只有他的手下能读懂的指令 |
[15:30] | You haven’t cracked it yet? | 你还没破解吗 |
[15:32] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[15:33] | I’ve run a bunch of these through Mason’s | 我用梅森的解码软件 |
[15:34] | decryption software, but so far, | 分析了一些文件名 但目前为止 |
[15:36] | I’ve come up empty. | 我一无所获 |
[15:41] | According to Marcus, Bonzi Folsom just called the police. | 马库斯说 邦兹·福森姆刚刚联系了警方 |
[15:45] | He says he has information regarding Shinwell’s murder. | 他说他有关于辛维尔谋杀案的情报 |
[15:53] | What do you want to bet the elevator’s not really out of order, | 你赌多少电梯不是真的坏了 |
[15:56] | and this guy’s just screwing with us? | 而这个人是在故意搞我们 |
[15:59] | You might’ve raised that possibility in the lobby. | 你刚才在大厅就该提出来啊 |
[16:07] | Cops here. | 警察到了 |
[16:11] | What’s up, detectives? | 警探们 你们好吗 |
[16:15] | You must be the one I talked to on the phone. | 你一定就是接我电话的人 |
[16:17] | I’m Marcus Bell. | 我叫马库斯·贝尔 |
[16:18] | This is Sherlock Holmes, Joan Watson. | 这两位是夏洛克·福尔摩斯和乔恩·华生 |
[16:21] | Thank you for having us in your home. | 感谢你邀请我们来你家 |
[16:23] | I see it wasn’t just paid for by cocaine, | 看得出来这里不仅是靠卖可卡因的钱买下的 |
[16:25] | but your decorator was also a fan. | 而且你的室内设计师也吸毒 |
[16:28] | Hard work paid for this home, man. | 这房子是我努力挣来的 兄弟 |
[16:30] | I’m not a drug dealer, I’m a community leader. | 我不是毒贩 我是个社区领袖 |
[16:33] | What a coincidence, | 真是好巧 |
[16:34] | that the community you lead is teeming with drugs. | 你领导的社区毒品如织 |
[16:36] | Look, you called us, Mr. Folsom. What’s this about? | 是你打给我们的 福森姆先生 有什么情报 |
[16:40] | Look, people in this community, they, they trust me. | 这个社区中的人 他们信任我 |
[16:44] | And I, I hear things. | 我会听说很多事 |
[16:46] | I can’t tell you where I heard this one thing in particular, | 我不能告诉你们我听到的这条特殊消息的来源 |
[16:49] | but I think I know something about that guy | 但关于124街的大楼里 |
[16:51] | they pulled out of that building on 124th street. | 那个被抬出来的男人 我可能知道一些事 |
[16:54] | Shinwell Johnson. | 辛维尔·约翰逊 |
[16:57] | You can say his name. | 你可以说他的名字 |
[16:58] | Yeah, um, Shinwell. | 对 辛维尔 |
[17:02] | You’re gonna want to talk to this dude, | 你们得去跟一个人谈谈 |
[17:04] | lives around the way. | 他就住这附近 |
[17:06] | Goes by Tall Boy. | 又名高个男孩 |
[17:08] | You’re talking about Laquan Eversley. | 你是说兰奎·埃弗斯利 |
[17:10] | He’s one of your people. | 他是你的手下 |
[17:11] | You, you’re a bad listener. | 你真是个糟糕的聆听者 |
[17:14] | I got nothing to do with SBK. | 我跟SBK没有关系 |
[17:17] | What I heard is Tall Boy stabbed your man, | 我听说的是 高个男孩捅了你们的人 |
[17:20] | and chucked the knife in a dumpster | 把刀扔到了垃圾桶 |
[17:22] | behind the Y down the block. | 就在街尾Y字形路口 |
[17:24] | If I was you, I’d go look. | 如果我是你们 我会去看看的 |
[17:30] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多了 |
[17:33] | We know what you’re doing. | 我们知道你想干什么 |
[17:36] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 说说看 |
[17:38] | You’re selling out one of your people to tie this thing off. | 你出卖你的一个手下想了结这事 |
[17:43] | You think that Tall Boy’s gonna take the fall, | 你觉得高个男孩会认罪 |
[17:45] | and we’ll take the win, and we’ll stop looking deeper. | 我们会因此邀功 不再深究 |
[17:47] | But you’re wrong, because Shinwell is dead because of you. | 但你错了 辛维尔是你害死的 |
[17:50] | And we’re not gonna stop until you’re behind bars. | 除非你锒铛入狱 否则我们不会罢休 |
[17:54] | That’s all right, that’s all right, fellas. | 没事 没事 各位 |
[17:57] | Just ’cause she wants to get hostile | 就因为她想来硬的 |
[17:58] | doesn’t mean that we have to. | 不代表我们也要 |
[18:03] | I think it’s time for y’all to go. | 你们该走了 |
[18:15] | Do you remember me? I’m Joan Watson. | 你记得我吗 我是乔恩·华生 |
[18:19] | I work with the detectives who brought you in here. | 我跟那些带你来的警探一起合作 |
[18:22] | I was friends with Shinwell. | 我是辛维尔的朋友 |
[18:25] | You’re here because earlier tonight, | 带你来是因为今晚早些时候 |
[18:27] | a switchblade was found that was consistent | 我们发现了一把与杀害他的凶器 |
[18:29] | with the type that was used to kill him. | 吻合的弹簧刀 |
[18:31] | It had your fingerprints | 上面有你的指纹 |
[18:32] | and traces of his blood on it. | 还有他的血液痕迹 |
[18:34] | We know that you killed him. | 我们知道是你杀了他 |
[18:37] | I’m talking to you because I think that’s what he would’ve wanted. | 我现在跟你谈是因为这应该会是他想要的 |
[18:42] | A long time ago, SBK had him kill a friend, too. | 很早以前 SBK也让他杀了一个朋友 |
[18:45] | He never got over it. | 他一直无法释怀 |
[18:47] | The pain that you’re feeling right now? | 你现在感受到的痛苦 |
[18:49] | I don’t think he would’ve wanted that for you. | 我觉得他不会希望你也这样的 |
[18:54] | In fact, if he were still here, I think he would forgive you. | 事实上 如果他还在 我觉得他会原谅你 |
[19:02] | You are not as important to the police | 对警方来说 比起真正下令谋杀他的人 |
[19:04] | as the person who ordered the murder. | 你并不重要 |
[19:06] | So give them a name, | 所以给他们提供一个名字吧 |
[19:07] | and I think you can spare yourself some time in prison. | 你可以省点服刑时间 |
[19:11] | You think I’m a snitch? | 你觉得我是会告密的人吗 |
[19:12] | I think you’re in a lot of trouble. | 我觉得你有大麻烦了 |
[19:15] | You think I killed someone for talking to the police, | 你觉得我因为某人向警方告密而杀了他 |
[19:17] | and now I’m gonna talk, too? | 而现在我也会告密 |
[19:19] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[19:22] | Because SBK has a code. | 因为SBK有准则 |
[19:24] | You and your friends, you don’t talk. | 你跟你的朋友们不会告密 |
[19:25] | But who do you think told them about the switchblade? | 但你觉得是谁把折叠刀的事告诉警方的 |
[19:28] | Who do you think told them where it was? | 你觉得是谁告诉他们刀在哪里的 |
[19:29] | You gonna try to tell me it was one of my boys. | 你想说是我的一个手下 |
[19:31] | No, it wasn’t one of your boys. | 不 不是你的手下 |
[19:33] | It was Bonzi Folsom. | 是邦兹·福森姆 |
[19:37] | SBK, they’re not your friends, Laquan. | SBK不是你的朋友 兰奎 |
[19:40] | They used you for what they needed, | 他们只是在需要的时候利用你 |
[19:41] | and then they threw you away. | 用完就会抛弃你 |
[19:42] | – Shinwell, he was your friend. – No. | -辛维尔是你朋友 -不 |
[19:45] | Shin wasn’t my friend, he was a rat. | 老辛不是我朋友 他是个叛徒 |
[19:47] | You acting like the police want to help me. | 你表现得好像警察想帮我 |
[19:49] | Only, where were they when my mom’s boyfriend | 可是 我妈的男友在我13岁的时候 |
[19:51] | chased me out of the house when I was 13, huh? | 把我赶出家门的时候 他们在哪 |
[19:54] | Where were they when I didn’t have a place to live, | 我居无定所 食不果腹的时候 |
[19:56] | or food to eat? | 他们又在哪 |
[19:58] | SBK took me in. | 是SBK接纳了我 |
[20:00] | They took care of me. | 他们照顾我 |
[20:01] | And they trusted me to take care of them. | 也相信我会照顾他们 |
[20:03] | Just like they trusted Shinwell. | 就像他们相信辛维尔一样 |
[20:06] | They my family. | 他们是我的家人 |
[20:08] | And I’m not saying anything against them. | 我不会说任何对他们不利的事 |
[20:09] | Not ever. | 绝不会 |
[20:15] | Chin up. | 别灰心 |
[20:17] | You made a good run in there. | 你做得很棒 |
[20:18] | Maybe his lawyer can talk some sense into him. | 或许他的律师能说服他 |
[20:20] | Get him to take a deal? | 让他做个交易 |
[20:21] | I wouldn’t count on it. | 这我可不指望了 |
[20:23] | Our gang unit’s had plenty of shots at this crew. | 打黑组试过很多次了 |
[20:26] | SBK guys don’t flip. | SBK的人不会叛变 |
[20:28] | I thought he might be different. | 我以为他会不一样 |
[20:33] | You found one? | 你找到了一台 |
[20:37] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:39] | This is an Enigma machine. | 恩尼格玛密码机 |
[20:42] | During the Second World War, | 二战时 |
[20:42] | this device represented a transformative leap forward | 这个设备在密码学界代表着 |
[20:46] | in cryptography. | 突破性的飞越 |
[20:47] | It is a product of pure genius. | 是真正的天才制造的产物 |
[20:49] | What’s it doing here? | 拿这个来干什么 |
[20:50] | We’re keeping up with the Joneses. | 用来跟其他人联系 |
[20:52] | Or rather, keeping up with the Folsoms, Bonzi Folsom. | 准确得说 跟邦兹·福森姆联系 |
[20:54] | He had the very same model in his apartment. | 他家里有个一模一样的模型 |
[20:57] | I noticed it tucked under his desk. | 我注意到是放在桌子下的 |
[20:58] | Didn’t quite fit with the rest of his aesthetic. | 跟他其他的审美品位不太搭 |
[21:00] | Every day, Mr. Folsom uses | 福森姆先生每天都会用 |
[21:01] | his Enigma machine to encrypt messages | 他的恩尼格玛密码机 |
[21:03] | he wants to send to his SBK brethren. | 把他想发送给SBK弟兄们的信息加密 |
[21:05] | He then takes the ensuing codes | 然后把产生的代码 |
[21:07] | and disguises them as filenames | 伪装成文件名 |
[21:09] | on his social media feed. | 放在社交媒体上 |
[21:10] | His cronies, then, using their own Enigma machines, | 他的狐朋狗友们会用自己的密码机 |
[21:13] | decrypt the messages, | 解密信息 |
[21:14] | carry out the orders. | 执行命令 |
[21:15] | There are digital Enigma simulators online, | 网上有恩尼格玛电子模拟器 |
[21:17] | but Bonzi uses a real one. | 但是邦兹用的是实物 |
[21:19] | So we thought we’d better get one, too, | 所以我们觉得最好也找一台 |
[21:21] | in case he modifies his to affect the encryption. | 以防他调整机器改变加密方式 |
[21:24] | How long before we’re reading his mail? | 我们需要多久才能读懂他的信息 |
[21:27] | Might take a while. We’ve narrowed it down | 可能需要一段时间 我们已经把代码 |
[21:28] | to 100 billion substitution codes. | 范围缩小到了一亿个 |
[21:31] | The machine has four rotors. | 机器有四个转子 |
[21:32] | Each rotor has 26 contact pins | 每个转子有26个接触端 |
[21:34] | representing the letters of the alphabet. | 以此代表字母表 |
[21:36] | What we need to do is figure out | 我们需要查明 |
[21:38] | how SBK synchronizes their settings | SBK是如何同步设置他们的机器的 |
[21:40] | to their machines, and then we’ll have them. | 然后我们就能破译了 |
[21:44] | Excuse me a moment, would you? | 我离开一下 |
[21:54] | – We’ve been over this. – I know. | -我们已经谈过了 -我知道 |
[21:55] | I’m not supposed to come here. | 我不该来这儿 |
[21:57] | I just wanted to see how you were doing. | 我只是想看看你好不好 |
[22:00] | You seemed so troubled yesterday. | 昨天你看起来很苦恼 |
[22:04] | Well, actually, I’m doing better. | 我现在好多了 |
[22:05] | I believe I’ve determined why the police in Bronxville | 我觉得我知道为什么 |
[22:07] | were unable to locate the chain | 布朗克斯维尔的警察找不到 |
[22:09] | which was used to kill Mira Tunney. | 杀了米拉·腾妮的铁链了 |
[22:11] | Well, they made the mistake of | 他们的错误在于 |
[22:12] | questioning some of Luke Munro’s story, | 他们只质疑了卢克·芒罗故事的一部分 |
[22:14] | but not all of it. | 而不是全部 |
[22:16] | He claimed that she was killed inside his home. | 他说她是在他家里被杀的 |
[22:18] | I think the deed was done elsewhere. | 但我认为是在别的地方 |
[22:20] | I think he moved the body before he called 911. | 我觉得他在打911前移动了尸体 |
[22:24] | The Munro’s neighbor is a divorced father of two, | 芒罗的邻居是个离了婚有两个孩子的父亲 |
[22:26] | often away on business. | 他经常因工作出差 |
[22:28] | So over the last few months, | 过去几个月 |
[22:29] | Luke and his friends have taken to partying in his backyard. | 卢克和他的朋友经常在他的后院聚会 |
[22:31] | I found these on social media. | 我在社交媒体上发现了这些 |
[22:36] | Is that him? | 那是他吗 |
[22:38] | Luke Munro. | 卢克·芒罗 |
[22:41] | Note the chains on the swing he’s sitting on. | 注意看他所坐的秋千的铁链 |
[22:45] | You think he used one of those to strangle Mira? | 你觉得他用这个勒死了米拉 |
[22:48] | The spacing on the links appears to be a match | 铁链的形状 |
[22:50] | for the ligatures on her neck. | 符合她脖子上的痕迹 |
[22:52] | So he killed her in the neighbor’s yard, | 所以他在邻居后院杀了她 |
[22:54] | and carried her back to his house. | 然后把尸体挪到了他的房间 |
[22:56] | I’m planning to visit the scene at my earliest convenience. | 我会尽快去犯罪现场查看 |
[22:58] | I’m hoping there’ll be some blood | 我希望铁链上 |
[23:00] | from either his hands or Mira’s neck | 会有他手掌 |
[23:02] | on the offending chain. | 或者米拉脖子留下的血迹 |
[23:04] | Well, I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[23:06] | You can rest a bit easier now. | 你现在可以释怀了 |
[23:08] | Can I? | 真的吗 |
[23:11] | I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[23:15] | I’ll be very clear. | 那我就明说了 |
[23:19] | Don’t come here again. | 再也不要来这儿了 |
[23:34] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[23:36] | You haven’t changed since yesterday. | 你还穿着昨天的衣服 |
[23:38] | I haven’t slept. | 我没睡 |
[23:39] | Now I couldn’t sleep, even if I tried. | 就算我试了 也睡不着 |
[23:42] | After you went to bed, I kept working on the big question. | 你睡了之后 我一直在研究最重要的问题 |
[23:45] | So how do Bonzi’s toadies know | 邦兹的手下是怎么知道 |
[23:47] | which Enigma settings to use | 用哪组恩尼格玛密码 |
[23:52] | So take a look at the blinds in these surveillance photos | 看看这些监控照片里 |
[23:55] | of Bonzi’s place. | 邦兹房间的百叶窗 |
[24:00] | So he’s taken to bending different slats on his windows. | 他翻转了不同的窗叶 |
[24:03] | The blinds have more than 40 slats, | 百叶窗有超过40片窗叶 |
[24:05] | but he never goes below the 26th one. | 但他从来没翻转过26片以下的 |
[24:08] | 26 letters in the alphabet. | 字母表共26个字母 |
[24:11] | Four different gears on this model of Enigma. | 恩尼格玛机器有四种不同的模式 |
[24:13] | Four blinds flipped every day. | 每天有四扇百叶窗被翻转 |
[24:15] | Anyone looking up at his window could see them. | 只要抬头看他的窗户就能看到 |
[24:17] | I’ve been decoding his old messages since midnight. | 昨晚我一直在破译他的旧消息 |
[24:20] | Look. | 看 |
[24:23] | That’s unfortunate. | 真是太不幸了 |
[24:25] | He’s careful, right? | 他很谨慎 对吧 |
[24:27] | Not only does the man communicate in code, | 他不只用密码交流 |
[24:29] | everything he says is euphemistic. | 而且他所说的都很隐晦 |
[24:31] | He never comes right out and says what he means, | 他从来不直说他是什么意思 |
[24:33] | but I think I understand his slang. | 但是我想我明白了他用的语言 |
[24:36] | So, this picture’s filename reads, | 这张图片的文件名是 |
[24:39] | “If T needs fresh, get him an orange”” | 「如果T想要新鲜的 给他个橘子」 |
[24:41] | “T” Is obviously an SBK dealer, | 「T」是SBK的一个毒贩 |
[24:44] | and according to the files we got from the gang unit, | 根据打黑组给我们的资料 |
[24:46] | SBK likes to use different color paper | SBK喜欢用不同颜色的纸 |
[24:48] | to wrap different quantities of drugs. | 来装不同重量的毒品 |
[24:50] | So orange is a kilo of coke. | 橘子代表一公斤可卡因 |
[24:53] | Mr. Folsom could plausibly deny | 福森姆先生可以轻易 |
[24:54] | the meaning of any of these messages. | 否认这些意思 |
[24:56] | The captain agrees with you. | 警监和你想法相同 |
[24:57] | I woke him up with this two hours ago. | 两小时前 我叫醒了他 |
[24:59] | He said the D.A. needs proof | 他说地检需要证据证明 |
[25:01] | that we’re interpreting the gang’s lingo correctly. | 我们正确地破译了这个帮派的暗话 |
[25:04] | You know what would go a long way to that end? | 你知道怎样才能证明吗 |
[25:06] | A successful sting based on intercepted | 根据破译出的信息 |
[25:08] | and properly decoded SBK messages? | 成功破坏一起SBK的交易 |
[25:11] | There’s one in the offing? | 马上会有一起交易吗 |
[25:12] | Actually, one should have already gone down. | 实际上 现在应该已经破坏了一起 |
[25:14] | Marcus took a tactical unit to a spot where a deal | 马库斯带了机动小组 |
[25:17] | was supposed to take place. | 去了交易地点 |
[25:19] | We’ll be able to show the D.A. That | 我们应该能向地检证明 |
[25:21] | we knew where to go | 我们知道地点在哪儿了 |
[25:23] | thanks to this little gem. | 多亏了这个小东西 |
[25:25] | “Pick up 10 oranges at grandma’s for breakfast. 8:30.” | 「八点半 去奶奶那拿10个橘子当早餐」 |
[25:27] | “Grandma” is the street name | 「奶奶」是一个疑似SBK成员的 |
[25:29] | of a suspected SBK associate. | 街头诨号 |
[25:31] | He runs a bodega near the Port of New York. | 他在纽约港附近开酒馆 |
[25:34] | Well, you seem to have everything well in hand. | 你好像已经把所有事查清了 |
[25:36] | I should sleep in more often. | 我以后应该多睡觉 |
[25:48] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:49] | We go a problem. | 出问题了 |
[25:50] | Our bust just went bust. | 我们的突击搜查失败了 |
[25:51] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[25:52] | At 8:30 we saw two known SBK members enter the bodega. | 八点半我们看到两个SBK成员进入酒馆 |
[25:56] | When they moved out, we moved in. | 等他们出来 我们就进去了 |
[25:57] | Only they didn’t have any drugs on them. | 只是他们手上并没有毒品 |
[26:00] | That can’t be. Bonzi’s message said, | 这不可能 邦兹的信息上说 |
[26:02] | “Pick up 10 oranges.” | 「拿十个橘子」 |
[26:03] | Yeah, it did. And you want to know what we found | 没错 你知道我们在这两人身上 |
[26:05] | on these guys? | 找到了什么吗 |
[26:06] | Actual oranges. | 真正的橘子 |
[26:09] | I don’t know how, but Bonzi Folsom realized we were onto him. | 我不知道怎么回事 但邦兹知道他被盯上了 |
[26:12] | Try and bring any of this to the D.A. now, and he’ll say, | 我们要是现在把这个交给地检 他肯定会说 |
[26:15] | “This just proves that when SBK | 这只能证明SBK |
[26:17] | “talks about oranges, | 说橘子的时候 |
[26:18] | they’re talking about produce.” | 他们说的是农产品 |
[26:20] | Captain, look at this. | 警监 看这个 |
[26:25] | Joan, take a look at Bonzi’s feed. | 乔恩 看下邦兹的账户 |
[26:33] | He killed it. | 他抹掉了账号 |
[26:34] | More than that. | 不仅如此 |
[26:35] | He killed any chance we had of using it against him. | 他还抹掉了我们利用这个来对付他的机会 |
[26:44] | All the A.D.A.S were passing this one around last week. | 所有地检上周都在传这个 |
[26:47] | People think the baby looks like Judge Natrino. | 大家都认为这个婴儿长得像奈特里诺法官 |
[26:49] | Yeah, well, we’re pretty sure Bonzi Folsom posted that | 好吧 我们很确信邦兹·福森姆发布这个 |
[26:52] | to order the beating of a shopkeeper. | 是为了下令殴打一个店主 |
[26:54] | The guy tried to shoo SBK dealers | 那人想把SBK毒贩 |
[26:57] | away from his business, now he’s in a coma. | 从店里赶走 现在他被打至昏迷了 |
[26:59] | You’re “Pretty sure.” | 你们「很确信」 |
[27:04] | So what I’m looking at, | 所以这是什么 |
[27:06] | they represent all of Mr. Folsom’s communication with SBK | 这些代表福森姆先生在过去五年中 |
[27:09] | during the past five years? | 与SBK的联络 |
[27:11] | Yeah, it was all archived before he deleted his account. | 是的 他删除账户前我们都存档了 |
[27:14] | You mean before your failed operation. | 你是说你们行动失败之前 |
[27:17] | What went wrong there, guys? | 出了什么岔子 两位 |
[27:18] | Look, a few days ago I went to Mr. Folsom’s home | 几天前 我和两名警局顾问 |
[27:20] | with two of our consultants. | 去了福森姆先生家里 |
[27:21] | One of them noticed an encryption device in his apartment. | 其中一位注意到他家里有台加密装置 |
[27:24] | Now, it could be Mr. Folsom noticed him noticing, | 可能是福森姆先生注意到了这一点 |
[27:27] | realized that we could get up on their communications. | 意识到我们可能会看懂他们的联络信息 |
[27:30] | The operation this morning, | 今早的行动中 |
[27:31] | we went looking for a smoking gun, we didn’t get it. | 我们去找确凿证据 但失败了 |
[27:33] | But, Nelson, there’s still plenty of smoke there. | 但尼尔森 还有很多烟可寻 |
[27:36] | Those messages in your hand, | 你手中的那些信息 |
[27:37] | they direct SBK members to buy and sell drugs, | 是用来指示SBK成员买卖毒品 |
[27:40] | to kill people. | 杀人的 |
[27:41] | Even without the confirmation | 即便没法证实 |
[27:42] | that we know every bit of their slang, | 我们懂得他们的所有俚语 |
[27:44] | the pattern ought to suggest | 这种模式也能证明 |
[27:46] | that there’s a pretty strong case against Folsom. | 福森姆身上有大案值得查 |
[27:49] | I’ve got to disagree with you, Captain. | 我无法赞同 警监 |
[27:51] | I can’t go point the finger without proof of what all this means. | 不证明这些是什么 我无法轻易指控 |
[27:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:56] | These guys have been dropping bodies | 这些人近二十年来 |
[27:58] | all over the Bronx for almost two decades. | 在布朗克斯区犯下了累累命案 |
[28:00] | Then keep combing through these old messages. | 那就继续梳理这些信息 |
[28:02] | You got a ton, right? | 你们有很多 对吧 |
[28:03] | There’s got to be some kind of handhold for you in here. | 那你们肯定能找到什么把柄 |
[28:06] | Find me something and come back. | 找到实证再回来 |
[28:09] | Preferably when I’m not late for court. | 最好挑我不赶时间上庭的时候 |
[28:19] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[28:21] | About as well as we thought. | 跟我们预想的差不多 |
[28:22] | The D.A.’s not gonna go for it. | 地检不肯下手 |
[28:25] | We need another angle on Bonzi Folsom. | 我们需要邦兹·福森姆身上的其他线索 |
[28:27] | Actually, we’re not sure we do. | 事实上 可能不需要了 |
[28:28] | We think we’ve found a new way to attack SBK. | 我们应该找到了攻击SBK的新方式 |
[28:33] | So Sherlock and I went through all of SBK’s old messages. | 夏洛克和我看了所有SBK以前的信息 |
[28:37] | A few of them actually mention names– | 有些上面其实提到了名字 |
[28:39] | civilians who don’t appear to have anything to do with the gang. | 一些看起来和帮派没有任何关系的人 |
[28:43] | “Matthew Katzman, Neal Watters, | 「马修·卡茨曼 尼尔·沃特斯 |
[28:45] | Carol Logan, Kristen Hargis.” | 卡罗尔·罗根 克里斯汀·哈吉斯」 |
[28:47] | Who are these people? | 这些是什么人 |
[28:48] | A bank employee from SoHo, a developer from Chelsea, | 苏豪区的银行职员 切尔西的开发商 |
[28:51] | two Midtown real estate investors. | 两个市区房地产投资商 |
[28:53] | Money people, basically. | 基本上都是处理钱的人 |
[28:54] | You think they’re the ones who help the gang launder their cash? | 你觉得这些是给他们洗钱的人 |
[28:57] | Unlikely. | 并不是 |
[28:58] | By the time they show up on Bonzi’s social media feed, | 他们出现在邦兹社交媒体上的时候 |
[29:00] | these individuals were already dead. | 这些人都已经死了 |
[29:03] | Most of the killings were run-of-the-mill street crimes, | 大多数都是普通的街头犯罪 |
[29:05] | never solved. | 悬案 |
[29:06] | A carjacking, a couple of robberies. | 一起劫车 几起抢劫 |
[29:08] | The messages we found | 我们发现的这些信息 |
[29:09] | make reference to them as examples. | 将这些案子作为了示例 |
[29:13] | “J gonna end up like Neal Watters. | 「J将会落得尼尔·沃特斯的下场 |
[29:16] | Take B Dog to Carol Logan.” | 把B·道格变成卡罗尔·罗根」 |
[29:18] | Once again, it is not the dispositive proof | 还是一样 这不是地检 |
[29:20] | the D.A. is looking for, | 要的决定性证据 |
[29:21] | but we think that they might be | 但我们认为这些应该 |
[29:24] | references to past hits carried out by the gang. | 涉及了帮派之前谋划的罪案 |
[29:27] | We’re pretty sure all four were killed | 我们确信这四个人被杀 |
[29:29] | so that someone else could profit. | 是因为某人能从中获益 |
[29:31] | Bonzi’s half brother, | 邦兹的半同胞弟弟 |
[29:32] | Tyus Wilcox. | 特尤斯·威尔考克斯 |
[29:33] | His consulting firm would have | 他的咨询事务所 |
[29:35] | put him in contact with all of them. | 能将他和这些人都关联起来 |
[29:37] | He must have wanted them dead. | 他肯定想他们死 |
[29:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:39] | Why would Bonzi help his little brother? | 邦兹为什么要帮他弟弟 |
[29:41] | They had a falling-out. | 他们闹翻了 |
[29:42] | They don’t even talk anymore. | 甚至连话都不说了 |
[29:43] | They allege to not talk anymore. | 是他们自己说再无交流 |
[29:45] | And as you’ll recall, their falling-out was quite public– | 你也应该记得 争执一事当时人尽皆知 |
[29:47] | staged ones often are. | 就像是有意给外人看的一样 |
[29:48] | Okay, but they didn’t need to pretend to hate each other | 好吧 但他们没必要装成仇家 |
[29:50] | for Bonzi to do Tyus a few favors. | 才能让邦兹帮特尤斯的忙啊 |
[29:53] | We think that Bonzi punching Tyus | 我们认为邦兹狠揍特尤斯 |
[29:55] | wasn’t about hiding a few favors. | 不是为帮几个小忙打掩护 |
[29:57] | We think it was about hiding a partnership. | 而是为了隐藏合作关系 |
[29:59] | Tyus Wilcox is a small-business guru. | 特尤斯·威尔考克斯为小型企业提供咨询 |
[30:02] | His brother’s gang just might be his biggest client. | 他哥哥的帮派或许是其最重要的客户 |
[30:06] | Last time we talked, I told you everything I knew. | 上次我就把自己知道的都说了 |
[30:09] | No, the last time we talked, | 不 上次聊的时候 |
[30:11] | you left out the fact that you’re a criminal mastermind. | 你遗漏了自己是犯罪智囊这一事实 |
[30:16] | Matthew Katzman, Kristen Hargis, | 马修·卡茨曼 克里斯汀·哈吉斯 |
[30:20] | Carol Logan, and Neal Watters. | 卡罗尔·罗根 以及尼尔·沃特斯 |
[30:23] | Now, we’re still connecting the dots, | 我们还在找寻关联 |
[30:25] | but two of them were obvious rivals to your consulting business. | 但其中两人显然是你在咨询业的竞争对手 |
[30:29] | The others worked in related fields | 其他人也都在相关行业工作 |
[30:30] | and must have crossed you somehow, | 肯定不知怎么惹着你了 |
[30:32] | so you had them killed by SBK. | 所以你找SBK干掉了他们 |
[30:35] | What is it gonna take for you to understand | 你们要怎么才能明白 |
[30:37] | I have nothing to do with SBK? | 我和SBK没有半点关系 |
[30:41] | All these people died during the last two years. | 这些人都是前两年遇害的 |
[30:43] | You don’t know them, but you know the dates of their deaths? | 你都不认识他们 却知道他们的死亡日期 |
[30:47] | There’s dates on these files. | 这上面都有日期的 |
[30:51] | My point is | 我想说的是 |
[30:52] | that your department has been watching my brother like a hawk | 从两年前开始贵局就一直紧紧 |
[30:54] | this whole time. | 盯着我哥哥 |
[30:55] | Now, you guys know I haven’t talked to my brother in two years. | 你们都清楚我和他已经两年没说话了 |
[30:59] | Not in person, not on the phone. | 没有面谈 也没有电话 |
[31:01] | You’re dissembling. | 你们是在掩饰 |
[31:02] | You communicate via viral memes and fascist codes. | 你们借助疯传的表情包和法西斯代码交流 |
[31:08] | All of these posts were taken from your brother’s | 这些都是你哥哥的社交网络账号 |
[31:09] | social media account. | 所发的帖子 |
[31:11] | Each one has a filename generated by an Enigma machine. | 每张都以恩尼格玛密码机生成的字符串命名 |
[31:17] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[31:19] | Come on, Mr. Wilcox. | 得了吧 威尔考克斯 |
[31:21] | You’re the real brains in your family. | 你才是家里真正出谋划策的那个人 |
[31:23] | We met Bonzi. | 我们见过邦兹 |
[31:24] | He’s a thug and a cokehead. | 他就是个混混 还吸毒上瘾 |
[31:26] | But you, you’re a complex systems analyst, | 而你则是复杂系统分析师 |
[31:29] | and all this is pretty complex. | 而这一切 这可相当复杂 |
[31:32] | You said it yourself. | 你也说了 |
[31:34] | My brother posts this stuff. | 这些都是我哥发的 |
[31:36] | Well, actually, he doesn’t. | 其实不是 |
[31:38] | Or at least he doesn’t post all of it. | 起码不是全部 |
[31:39] | We’ve just learned from CCS that | 我们刚从通信组那里得知 |
[31:41] | the majority of those posts come from a masked IP address. | 大多数帖子都由一个掩藏IP地址所发 |
[31:46] | So it’s difficult to say for sure who posted them. | 所以发布者是谁很难说 |
[31:49] | Which made us wonder why would your brother use a proxy server | 所以我们开始思考 为何有时候 |
[31:52] | to disguise the fact that he’s giving orders | 你哥给自己帮派下命令时会用代理服务器 |
[31:54] | to his gang sometimes, but not others. | 进行掩饰 但有时候又不这样 |
[31:57] | He wouldn’t, | 他不会那么做 |
[31:58] | which leads us to believe that | 所以我们认为 |
[32:00] | you’re not just your brother’s partner. | 你不仅是你哥的搭档 |
[32:02] | You may just be the man in charge. | 或许还是操控一切的那个人 |
[32:04] | I’ll tell you what. | 我这么说吧 |
[32:05] | I think this department is about | 我认为贵局很快 |
[32:07] | to have a discrimination suit on its hands. | 就要收到歧视诉讼了 |
[32:10] | Is that right? I’m discriminating against you? | 是吗 我歧视你 |
[32:13] | I don’t know where else this could be coming from. | 否则就无法解释了 |
[32:15] | I’m a businessman. I’m clean. | 我是个商人 清清白白 |
[32:19] | I don’t know these people | 我不认识这些人 |
[32:20] | and I sure as hell didn’t tell anyone to kill anyone. | 也绝对没有叫任何人去杀人 |
[32:22] | Now, as far as me being some sort of drug kingpin… | 你们把我想成金霸王那种角色 |
[32:27] | nah. | 不对 |
[32:29] | I’m an innocent man. | 我是无辜的 |
[32:31] | Until we prove you guilty. | 直到我们证明你有罪 |
[32:38] | Don’t count on it. | 别指望了 |
[32:42] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[32:43] | When Marcus listed the names of the victims, | 马库斯列出死者时 |
[32:45] | “Carol Logan” got a rise out of him. | 他听到「卡罗尔·罗根」有明显反应 |
[32:48] | He blinked twice, he shifted his weight and tilted his head. | 眨了两眼 变换身体重心并歪了一下头 |
[32:51] | Well, lots of people squirm | 很多人被指 |
[32:52] | when they’re accused of multiple murders. | 犯下多起谋杀时 都会局促不安 |
[32:54] | True. | 确实如此 |
[32:55] | But he was stock-still for the others | 但其他名字他都很镇定 |
[32:56] | and his haptic response wasn’t the only thing | 而且这些身体反应并非唯一的 |
[33:00] | that doesn’t fit the pattern. | 不同寻常之处 |
[33:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:02] | Well, SBK has been responsible for dozens of fatalities: | SBK已经犯下了几十起命案 |
[33:06] | gangland slayings, | 地盘争夺 |
[33:07] | hits disguised as street crimes | 伪装成街头斗殴的杀人肇事 |
[33:08] | to benefit Tyus Wilcox. | 以使特尤斯·威尔考克斯获益 |
[33:10] | They’re the kind of murders | 这些都是不会上头条的 |
[33:11] | which don’t garner any headlines. | 那种凶杀事件 |
[33:13] | And then there’s Carol Logan. | 但这位卡罗尔·罗根 |
[33:14] | She was abducted, she was raped, | 被绑架后遭到了强奸 |
[33:16] | dumped in a river. | 并被沉河 |
[33:17] | It is not the kind of crime | 不是那种他设计来 |
[33:18] | that he would design to quietly dispose of a business rival. | 悄悄清除竞争对手的罪案 |
[33:22] | So, you think it’s just a coincidence | 所以你认为她在 |
[33:24] | that she worked at the branch | 他公司存钱的银行支行工作 |
[33:25] | where his business does its banking? | 只是巧合 |
[33:26] | I think it could be. | 我认为有这个可能 |
[33:29] | How does he benefit from the death of a mere bank teller? | 他如何从一位小小的银行出纳的死中受益呢 |
[33:32] | There’s a loose thread there. We need to pull it. | 这其中必有蹊跷 我们得顺藤摸瓜查下去 |
[33:41] | Where’s your partner? | 你搭档去哪了 |
[33:42] | He said he had an errand to run. | 他说他要去办点事 |
[33:45] | Come on, he’s the one who wanted breakfast burritos. | 拜托 是他要吃墨西哥卷饼的 |
[33:47] | We’re not gonna be able to eat right now, anyway. | 反正我们现在也没空吃了 |
[33:49] | I’ve got to go get a warrant. | 我得去申请一份搜查令 |
[33:51] | What did you find? | 有什么发现吗 |
[33:52] | Carol Logan’s killer, I think. | 我觉得我找到了杀害卡罗尔·罗根的凶手 |
[33:55] | So, these pictures were taken at her apartment | 这些照片是警方调查她失踪一案时 |
[33:57] | when police were investigating her disappearance. | 在她的公寓里拍摄的 |
[33:59] | They found signs of a struggle. | 他们发现了挣扎的痕迹 |
[34:01] | Two days later, they found her body in the river. | 两天后 警方在河里发现了她的尸体 |
[34:03] | So, take a look at this shot glass. | 仔细看一眼这个小酒杯 |
[34:06] | It was a promotional item that they gave out at a launch party | 是一个叫普拉塔·富埃戈的新品龙舌兰酒 |
[34:08] | for a new tequila called Plata Fuego. | 在品牌发布会上送出的促销品 |
[34:11] | The event took place at a Chelsea club | 这个发布会是在卡罗尔·罗根被害当晚 |
[34:13] | the same night that Carol Logan was murdered. | 在切尔西夜总会举行的 |
[34:15] | That’s the only place you could’ve gotten that shot glass. | 那是你能弄到这种小酒杯的唯一地点 |
[34:17] | Last time Carol was seen alive, | 卡罗尔生前最后一次被目击到 |
[34:19] | she was having dinner with friends. | 是和她的朋友们一起共进晚餐 |
[34:20] | They said she told them she was going straight home, | 他们说卡罗尔说自己会直接回家 |
[34:23] | but you think she lied, ditched them and went out dancing? | 但你觉得她撒了谎 为了摆脱他们自己去跳舞 |
[34:26] | I pulled this from Plata Fuego’s Web site. | 我从普拉塔·富埃戈的官网找到了这张照片 |
[34:29] | Look in the back corner. | 看下后方的角落 |
[34:33] | There’s Carol Logan. | 是卡罗尔·罗根 |
[34:35] | Is she sitting with Bonzi Folsom? | 她是和邦兹·福森姆坐在一起吗 |
[34:38] | Looks like he’s coming onto her | 看起来他是在跟她搭讪 |
[34:39] | and I don’t see his entourage anywhere. | 而且我没看到他的随行人员 |
[34:40] | According to the gang unit, | 根据打黑组所述 |
[34:42] | he’d like to slip away every once in a while | 他喜欢时不时偷偷溜开 |
[34:44] | and rub elbows with a different crowd. | 混到不同的人群里交际一下 |
[34:46] | So, what happens after this? | 那么 这之后发生了什么 |
[34:48] | She invites him back to her place, | 她邀他一起回家 |
[34:49] | it all goes south, | 突然一言不和 |
[34:50] | he rapes and kills her? | 他就把她奸杀了吗 |
[34:51] | Then after he goes home, he sends a message to his guys | 然后他回家后 发了个消息给手下 |
[34:54] | to get rid of her body. | 让他们处理掉她的尸体 |
[34:56] | The important thing | 重点是 |
[34:57] | is that CSU collected DNA from the attacker, | 鉴证科搜集到了施暴者的DNA |
[34:59] | but they could never find a match. | 但一直未能在系统中找到匹配 |
[35:01] | That makes sense. | 这说得通 |
[35:02] | Bonzi had the one juvie arrest, | 邦兹进过一次少管所 |
[35:04] | but he’s never taken a collar as an adult. | 但他成年后从未进过局子 |
[35:05] | His DNA wouldn’t be in the system. | 他的DNA不在罪犯档案系统中 |
[35:07] | So, if we can pin Carol Logan’s | 所以 如果我们能把卡罗尔·罗根 |
[35:08] | murder to Bonzi, | 被害一案和邦兹联系起来 |
[35:10] | that’s life in prison. | 就可以判他终身监禁 |
[35:11] | Might be enough leverage to get him to flip on Tyus | 或许就足以让他背叛特尤斯 |
[35:14] | and the rest of SBK. | 以及整个SBK了 |
[35:15] | We’d be able to take the whole gang down. | 我们就能瓦解整个帮派组织了 |
[35:18] | Not that I wasn’t happy to hear you were in Bronxville, | 并不是我不高兴你来布朗克斯维尔 |
[35:21] | but why did you want me to meet you here? | 只是你为什么想在这里见面呢 |
[35:24] | I arrived a short while ago to test a theory. | 我稍早之前就到了 想验证下我的推理 |
[35:26] | I think Luke Munro may have used one of the chains | 我认为卢克·芒罗或许使用了这架秋千上的 |
[35:28] | on these swings to choke Mira Tunney. | 一条锁链勒死了米拉·腾妮 |
[35:31] | As you can see, testing my theory has proved impossible. | 如你所见 很显然我没法进行验证了 |
[35:35] | So, whoever took them did so a short while ago. | 所以不管是谁 他们是不久前才取走的锁链 |
[35:38] | There are footprints here. | 架子下面有脚印 |
[35:39] | They were here in the last 24 hours. | 是过去24小时内出现的 |
[35:41] | Question is who are they | 问题是他们是谁 |
[35:43] | and why do they want to protect the memory of a dead teenager? | 为什么他们想要保护一个死去的青少年 |
[35:49] | And that amuses you? | 这很好笑吗 |
[35:51] | Well, no, it’s just… | 不 只是 |
[35:52] | you’re messing with me, right? | 你在耍我 对吗 |
[35:55] | You didn’t send me a text yesterday? | 你昨天没给我发短信吗 |
[35:58] | No. | 没 |
[35:59] | On 3:00, I got this message. | 凌晨三点 我收到了这条信息 |
[36:04] | “Collect chains from swing set | 「去卢克·芒罗邻居家 |
[36:06] | at home of Luke Munro’s neighbor. | 取回院内秋千架上的铁链 |
[36:07] | Test for blood evidence, likely murder weapon. | 检测血迹 很可能是凶器 |
[36:10] | S. Holmes” | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯」 |
[36:12] | I didn’t recognize the number, | 我不认识这个号码 |
[36:14] | but I thought maybe you switched phones. | 但我以为或许是你换号码了 |
[36:18] | Anyway, if I had to guess, | 总之 如果让我猜的话 |
[36:19] | I’d say the prints are from the CSU investigator | 我得说这些脚印是昨晚 |
[36:22] | who took the chains into evidence last night. | 来取锁链的鉴证科调查员留下的 |
[36:24] | They’re in a lab in White Plains now, getting tested. | 锁链现在正在白原市的鉴证实验室里接受检测 |
[36:26] | But if you didn’t send that message, who the hell did? | 但如果那条消息不是你发的 那会是谁呢 |
[36:31] | Look alive, guys. It’s right up here. | 注意了 伙计们 就在楼上 |
[36:34] | You seem pretty keyed up, Detective. | 你看上去相当紧张 警探 |
[36:36] | We’re just serving a warrant for a DNA sample, right? | 我们只是在执行一份DNA取样的搜查令 对吗 |
[36:39] | Yeah, another way to look at it is | 是的 但从另一个角度来看 |
[36:40] | we’re about to tell the most dangerous gangster in New York | 我们即将告诉纽约最危险的黑帮分子 |
[36:43] | he has to incriminate himself in a murder. | 他被控犯有谋杀罪 |
[36:46] | Bonzi! Bonzi, please! | 邦兹 邦兹 求你了 |
[36:49] | Police! We’re coming in. | 警察 我们进来了 |
[36:51] | It’s about time. What took you guys so long? | 总算到了 你们怎么花了这么长时间 |
[36:54] | Relax. You don’t need that. | 放松 你们不必这样 |
[36:56] | – Everything’s under control now. – What’s going on? | -一切都在掌控之中 -怎么回事 |
[36:58] | – What are you doing here? – What do you mean? | -你在这里做什么 -你什么意思 |
[36:59] | We came on a medical distress call. | 我们是接到医疗求救电话赶来的 |
[37:00] | – We called for backup. – That’s not us. | -我们请求了警方增援 -不是我们 |
[37:02] | Whatever. We could use a hand. | 无所谓了 我们也需要点帮手 |
[37:04] | Guys, look around. | 伙计们 四处查看一下 |
[37:05] | Make sure the place is secure. | 确保这里安全 |
[37:06] | Can you get some water for this one? | 你能给她倒点水喝吗 |
[37:07] | Try to calm her down. She’s upset. | 我试图让她冷静下来 她很伤心 |
[37:09] | I need to get back to my partner. | 我得回去帮我的搭档 |
[37:10] | There was so much blood. | 好多血 |
[37:12] | – He just wouldn’t move! – Slow down. | -他一动不动 -慢点说 |
[37:14] | – Who wouldn’t move? – Bonzi! | -谁一动不动 -邦兹 |
[37:16] | We were just hanging out, having some drinks. | 我们之前只是在家里厮混 喝点小酒 |
[37:18] | And so B says he’s gonna blow a few lines. | 邦兹说他要吸几条 |
[37:21] | Cocaine? | 可卡因吗 |
[37:22] | He’s got his private stash, | 他有私人藏货 |
[37:23] | the good stuff that’s just for him. | 他专享的好货 |
[37:24] | He took two bumps and he just… | 他吸了两条 然后他就… |
[37:26] | he started shaking and passed out. | 他开始发抖 然后就不省人事了 |
[37:28] | Can you help us on the stairs? | 能在楼梯上帮我们一把吗 |
[37:29] | If we don’t move right now, | 要是不马上把他挪下去 |
[37:31] | I don’t think this guy’s gonna make it. | 我他怕撑不过去了 |
[37:46] | We’ve done everything we can. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[37:48] | I’m afraid Mr. Folsom is going to remain | 恐怕福森姆先生 |
[37:50] | in a persistent vegetative state. | 会成为永久性植物人 |
[37:52] | There wasn’t any meaningful brainwave activity on his EEG. | 他的脑电图上没有任何有意义的脑波活动 |
[37:56] | I don’t expect him to recover. | 我觉得他不会醒了 |
[37:58] | Has the toxicology report come back? | 他的毒理检测报告出来了吗 |
[38:00] | No, but I think it’s gonna be interesting. | 还没 但我觉得会有点意思 |
[38:05] | I’ve seen plenty of ODs. Normally, with coke, | 我见过很多吸毒过度的 通常来说 |
[38:07] | a patient presents like somebody who suffered cardiac arrest. | 吸食可卡因的患者会表现得像经历过心搏停止的人 |
[38:11] | They’re drenched in sweat, | 他们会大量出汗 |
[38:12] | but that’s about it. | 但仅此而已 |
[38:14] | This guy’s eyes were really red. | 而这个人双眼通红 |
[38:16] | And it looked like there was a chemical burn | 而且看起来他的鼻腔里 |
[38:18] | in his nasal cavity. | 有过化学烧伤 |
[38:20] | Pretty sure it was bleach. | 肯定是漂白剂 |
[38:22] | We found his stash at the scene, | 我们在现场发现了他的藏货 |
[38:24] | sent it to the lab so they could test it, | 送去实验室做检测了 |
[38:25] | but I thought I smelled traces of chlorine. | 但我觉得我闻到了氯气的味道 |
[38:27] | Figure he got a hot shot. | 他应该吸了很大一口 |
[38:29] | That’s more likely than a regular user like Bonzi | 像邦兹这样的普通使用者 |
[38:32] | snorting cleaning supplies by accident. | 很有可能误食漂白剂 |
[38:39] | I wonder if Ms. Folsom knows | 不知道福森姆太太是否知道 |
[38:40] | that one of her boys just tried to kill the other. | 他的一个儿子想杀了另一个 |
[38:42] | We can’t be completely sure Tyus did this. | 我们不能完全确定是特尤斯干的 |
[38:46] | He has to be behind it. | 肯定是他指使的 |
[38:47] | The timing is too convenient. | 时间点太巧合了 |
[38:50] | He knew we were taking another look at Carol Logan’s case. | 他知道我们会再查卡罗尔·罗根的案子 |
[38:53] | Well, he’s probably afraid we’d hang it on Bonzi, | 他可能怕我们把案子跟邦兹联系起来 |
[38:55] | flip him on the gang, | 怕他把帮派的事供出来 |
[38:56] | but now he’s got another problem. | 可他现在有别的麻烦了 |
[38:58] | Bonzi Folsom was a name that rang out on the street. | 外面传的都是邦兹·福森姆的名字 |
[39:01] | Most gangs, when they lose their leader, they fall apart. | 大部分帮派如果失去头领 就会解散 |
[39:05] | I’m not sure SBK has lost its leader. | 我不确定SBK失去了头领 |
[39:08] | Question is, how did he dose Bonzi’s coke? | 问题是 他怎么对邦兹的可卡因动手的 |
[39:12] | His lines of communication with the gang were cut off. | 他跟帮派的联系都被切断了 |
[39:14] | He never got near Bonzi’s apartment last night. | 他昨晚也没靠近过邦兹的公寓 |
[39:17] | We know because the gang unit had it under surveillance. | 因为打黑组监控了那里 |
[39:20] | If we’re right about this guy, | 如果我们对他的判断没错 |
[39:22] | he’s been running one of the most dangerous gangs in New York | 他在市中心的一个办公室里 |
[39:25] | from a Midtown office for a decade. | 操控纽约最危险的帮派已经十年了 |
[39:26] | I’m sure he could figure out | 我相信他能想到办法 |
[39:27] | how to slip some bleach up his brother’s nose. | 往他哥哥的鼻子里送些漂白剂 |
[39:31] | Maybe he’ll tell us how. | 也许他会告诉我们是怎么做的 |
[39:36] | Ms. Folsom, we just wanted to say | 福尔森太太 我们只想说 |
[39:38] | that you have our sympathies for your loss. | 对于您的损失 我们深表遗憾 |
[39:41] | My brother isn’t dead. | 我哥还没死 |
[39:43] | No, but close enough, right? | 但也没差多少了 不是吗 |
[39:47] | Mom, I’ll be right back, okay? | 妈 我很快回来 好吗 |
[40:02] | That was rude. | 刚才那话太无礼了 |
[40:03] | My mom doesn’t need to hear that. | 没必要让我妈听到那些 |
[40:05] | I’m not the one who turned her son into a vegetable. | 让她儿子变成植物人的可不是我 |
[40:07] | How’d you do it, Tyus? | 你怎么做到的 特尤斯 |
[40:09] | I didn’t. | 我没做过 |
[40:10] | This is a tragedy. I told you before, | 这是场悲剧 我早就跟你们说过了 |
[40:12] | I’ve been worried for my brother for a while. | 我担心我哥哥有一阵子了 |
[40:14] | This was bound to happen. | 注定会发生这种事 |
[40:15] | Is that why you’re so calm right now? | 这就是你现在的说法吗 |
[40:19] | When you’re from where I’m from… | 要是你是我这种出身 |
[40:20] | …you lose people. | 你会失去很多人 |
[40:23] | Bonzi isn’t my first or my favorite. | 邦兹不是我失去的第一个 也不是我最喜欢的 |
[40:26] | So who was your favorite victim? | 那谁是你最喜欢的受害者 |
[40:28] | Was it Shinwell? | 是辛维尔吗 |
[40:31] | We know who you really are. | 我们知道你的真面目 |
[40:33] | We know that you did this. | 我们知道是你干的 |
[40:35] | You’re in the deep end now, Tyus. | 你现在深陷泥潭了 特尤斯 |
[40:36] | Your brother was the one everyone feared. | 大家怕的是你哥哥 |
[40:39] | I’d be careful these next few weeks. | 如果我是你 接下来几周我会很小心 |
[40:43] | I could say the same thing to both of you. | 这话我也可以对你们两个说 |
[40:46] | Apparently, I’m the guy who got your friend killed. | 显然 是我让人杀了你们朋友 |
[40:49] | The guy who overdosed his own brother to stay out of jail. | 我让自己哥哥吸毒过量 好让自己免于牢狱之灾 |
[40:53] | I can’t imagine what I’d do to you. | 无法想象我会怎么对付你们 |
[41:09] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[41:12] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[41:13] | Not like you. | 这可不像你 |
[41:16] | You don’t look good. | 你看起来不太好 |
[41:18] | There’s a meeting in about an hour if you want. | 这里一小时后就有互助会 如果你想参加的话 |
[41:20] | No, I don’t want to go to a meeting. | 不 我不想参加互助会 |
[41:21] | Don’t-Don’t need to go to a meeting. | 不需要参加互助会 |
[41:23] | “Need” Is a relative term. | 「需要」是相对而言的 |
[41:25] | I had to lie to a colleague of mine today about this-this text | 我今天被迫跟一个同事撒了谎 |
[41:28] | that he received. | 关于他收到的一条短信 |
[41:31] | I told him I didn’t know who sent it, but… | 我说我不知道是谁发的 可是… |
[41:35] | I think I do. | 我想我知道 |
[41:39] | That can’t happen again. | 这种事下不为例 |
[41:42] | Then stop ignoring me. | 那就别再忽视我了 |
[41:43] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[41:44] | Things will get worse. | 否则事情会越来越糟 |
[41:47] | That sounds like a threat. | 听起来像是威胁 |
[41:50] | People who love each other don’t make threats, Sherlock. | 相爱的人不会威胁对方 夏洛克 |
[41:53] | They make promises. | 而是会做出保证 |