时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on elementary… | 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Think just ’cause you’re a cop, | 你以为你是警察 |
[00:03] | You ain’t got to watch where you’re going? | 走路就可以不看道了 |
[00:05] | Oh, you got something for me, cop? | 怎么 你有东西要给我吗 警察 |
[00:06] | The guy you hit, his name is Roy Booker. | 你打的那个人叫罗伊·布克 |
[00:09] | He’s my ex-husband. | 他是我前夫 |
[00:10] | You’re gonna steer clear of her, forever. | 你从此以后给我离她远点 |
[00:11] | Clear? | 明白了吗 |
[00:12] | I went to see Roy yesterday. | 我昨天去见了罗伊 |
[00:14] | Asked him about the report that got filed against me. | 问针对我的那份报告 |
[00:17] | He put Gorham up to it. No question in my mind. | 是他让戈勒姆干的 我毫不怀疑 |
[00:19] | The whole thing’s a setup. | 整件事就是想陷害我 |
[00:22] | Chantal? | 香特尔 |
[00:34] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[00:35] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[00:37] | I, um… | 我… |
[00:40] | Found her lying on the bedroom floor. | 发现她倒在卧室地板上 |
[00:42] | Blood everywhere. | 到处都是血 |
[00:45] | First, I couldn’t tell if she was breathing. | 一开始我都无法判断她是否还有呼吸 |
[00:47] | There’s no defensive wounds, and from the looks of it, | 没有防卫伤 而且从伤口来看 |
[00:49] | She hit her forehead on the bed frame going down. | 她倒下时额头磕到了床沿 |
[00:52] | He was probably waiting in the house, | 他可能在房子里等着 |
[00:54] | Came at her from behind. | 从后面袭击了她 |
[00:56] | Her nose is broken, | 她的鼻子断了 |
[00:57] | Cheekbone’s broken, | 颧骨也断了 |
[00:59] | Couple of broken ribs, skull fracture. | 肋骨断了几根 颅骨骨折 |
[01:01] | They called her unresponsive when they brought her in. | 他们送她进来时说她已经没有反应了 |
[01:04] | They did a CT scan, saw some bleeding and fluid | 他们拍了片子 发现她大脑附近 |
[01:07] | building up around her brain. | 在出血且有积液 |
[01:09] | Doc says they’re gonna keep her under heavy sedation | 医生说会持续给她注射大量镇定剂 |
[01:11] | and keep a close eye on it for a few days. | 并观察她几天 |
[01:13] | They won’t really know anything more till then. | 在那之前他们也不知道会怎样 |
[01:17] | I’m sure they’re doing everything that they can. | 他们一定在尽他们所能了 |
[01:20] | If there’s, uh, anything you need, | 如果你需要什么 |
[01:23] | anything, | 无论什么 |
[01:24] | from me, Paige, just say the word. | 我 或佩姬 尽管说 |
[01:27] | Watson’s with CSU collecting evidence at Chantal’s home. | 华生和鉴证科在香特尔家收集证据 |
[01:30] | So far, her assessment matches yours. | 目前 她的判断和你说的一样 |
[01:32] | The assailant lay in wait. | 袭击者是提前等在她家的 |
[01:34] | He gained entry by, uh, prying open a window. | 他撬开一扇窗户进到了屋内 |
[01:37] | It was a careful job, would’ve taken some time, | 做得非常小心 需要花费一些时间 |
[01:39] | So it’s unlikely that he would’ve gone undetected | 所以如果她在家的话 不太可能 |
[01:41] | if she’d been home. | 没发现他 |
[01:44] | You were there, so… | 你之前在现场 所以… |
[01:46] | I take it you’re aware of the other incident at the scene. | 我就当你知道那里发生的另一件事了 |
[01:50] | What other incident? | 什么另一件事 |
[01:53] | Whoever did this emptied his bladder | 不管是谁干的 他还在香特尔的床上 |
[01:55] | on Chantal’s bed. | 撒了尿 |
[01:57] | “Whoever did this”? Really? | 不管是谁干的 真的吗 |
[01:59] | You’re talking like there’s some mystery to solve. | 你说得像有谜题要解开似的 |
[02:01] | We all know who did it. | 我们都知道是谁干的 |
[02:02] | Roy Booker did it. | 是罗伊·布克 |
[02:03] | Marcus, let’s just slow down. | 马库斯 先冷静 |
[02:06] | Why? He tried to jam me up, it blew up in his face, | 为什么 他想让我停职 结果没成功 |
[02:08] | So he took it out on her. | 所以他就找她出气 |
[02:12] | Let’s-let’s take a walk. | 咱们出去走走 |
[02:37] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[02:42] | Captain’s instructed you to sit this one out. | 警监命令你不要参与这次调查了 |
[02:46] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[02:47] | I make a mistake ’cause my head’s not on straight, | 要是因为我头脑不清醒 犯了错 |
[02:49] | and I’m the reason Roy walks, I’d never forgive myself. | 因此让罗伊逍遥法外 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[02:53] | Captain said to sit tight, stay here with Chantal. | 警监说稳住 在这里陪着香特尔 |
[02:56] | He’s also gonna keep a uni on her door to make sure she’s safe. | 他也会派一组人守在她门前 确保她的安全 |
[03:00] | I know how you’re feeling. | 我知道你的感受 |
[03:03] | The woman you love has been hurt, | 你心爱的女人受到了伤害 |
[03:05] | And you want, with every fiber of your being, to avenge her. | 你身上的每一寸都想替她复仇 |
[03:08] | And yet, you’re powerless to do so. | 可是 你无能为力 |
[03:11] | In my case, I disappeared. | 我遇到这种事时 我消失了 |
[03:12] | I spiraled into self-destruction and despair. | 陷入了自我毁灭和绝望 |
[03:15] | And for a long time, I was no good to anyone. | 很长一段时间 我的状态对谁都不好 |
[03:19] | If this is a pep talk, it needs work. | 如果你这是在给我打气 你得再加把劲儿 |
[03:23] | And I’m not you. | 而且我可不是你 |
[03:27] | It’s not a pep talk. | 这不是打气 |
[03:28] | You’re right, our situations are quite different. | 你说得对 我们的情况不同 |
[03:31] | Unlike me, | 不像我 |
[03:32] | you have people who care about you | 你有在意你的人 |
[03:34] | to find justice for you. | 替你寻求正义 |
[03:36] | And I promise you, Marcus, | 我向你保证 马库斯 |
[03:39] | Justice will be done. | 正义必将得到伸张 |
[04:24] | Do you see who his lawyer is? Ardy Gulbenkian. | 你看到他的律师了吗 阿迪·古本基安 |
[04:27] | That’s the lawyer Roy was working for | 罗伊之前想让香特尔被调离一个案子时 |
[04:28] | when he tried to get Chantal pulled off a case. | 就是在为他工作 |
[04:30] | It’s a pretty bold move, bringing that guy in for this. | 带这家伙来真是大胆的举动 |
[04:33] | Perhaps he offers an abettor’s discount. | 也许他主动要给一个教唆犯打折吧 |
[04:35] | Ready to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:40] | You people are aware that Mr. Booker’s a former cop? | 你们知道布克先生曾是警察吧 |
[04:43] | If you’re expecting Mr. Booker to get special treatment | 如果你想让布克先生因此受到 |
[04:46] | because of that, let me emphasize the word “former.” | 特殊待遇 让我强调一下「曾」这个字 |
[04:49] | And let’s not also forget how he left the job. | 还有别忘了他是怎么离职的 |
[04:52] | Detective Bell found out that he faked | 贝尔警探发现他伪造了 |
[04:54] | a disability claim so that he could take an early pension. | 一份伤残证明以提前领取养老金 |
[04:57] | In retribution, your client | 为了报复 你的客户 |
[04:59] | got a civilian to file a false incident report, | 让一位公民发起了一次虚假事件报告 |
[05:02] | accusing Detective Bell of aiming a gun at him. | 指控贝尔警探用枪指着他 |
[05:05] | That ended with your client getting arrested yesterday. | 这让你的客户昨天被捕了 |
[05:08] | So, yeah. We’re aware that he’s a former cop. | 所以没错 我们知道他曾是警察 |
[05:09] | We’re also aware that he has some serious anger issues | 我们还知道他对他的前妻 |
[05:13] | with his ex-wife and Detective Bell. | 和贝尔警探充满愤怒 |
[05:16] | I think that last part depends on where you’re sitting. | 我觉得最后那句取决于你们的立场 |
[05:18] | Sounds to me like this whole precinct’s | 我听着像是你们整个分局 |
[05:19] | got a vendetta against my client. | 都跟我的客户有仇 |
[05:21] | How’s he supposed to get a fair shake? | 他在这里怎么能得到公平对待 |
[05:22] | He shook himself quite adequately at the crime scene. | 他在犯罪现场上了厕所 |
[05:24] | Or were you not aware of his act of defilement? | 还是你不知道他这种污秽的举动 |
[05:27] | I’m aware someone did that. | 我知道有人干了那种事 |
[05:29] | It’s the reason I wanted to remind you | 所以我才想提醒你们 |
[05:30] | Mr. Booker used to be a cop. | 布克先生曾是位警察 |
[05:32] | He’d have to have been pretty stupid | 你们不觉得他如果在犯罪现场撒尿 |
[05:33] | to urinate at a crime scene, don’t you think? | 那也太蠢了吗 |
[05:35] | He knows how DNA works. | 他知道DNA检测是怎么回事 |
[05:37] | Angry people make mistakes. | 愤怒的人会犯错误 |
[05:39] | And I got to think he was plenty angry | 我想他在陷害贝尔警探未果之后 |
[05:41] | when his attempt to jam up Detective Bell didn’t work. | 一定非常生气 |
[05:44] | I did not do this! | 不是我干的 |
[05:45] | All right? If Chantal is saying I did… | 好吗 如果香特尔说是我干的… |
[05:47] | Chantal is not saying anything right now. | 香特尔现在还什么都没说 |
[05:49] | If and when she regains consciousness, | 一旦她恢复知觉 |
[05:52] | we look forward to speaking with her. | 我们很期待跟她谈谈 |
[05:54] | And one of the things we want to ask her | 我们要问她的问题之一 |
[05:56] | is if you ever laid a hand on her during your marriage. | 就是你们结婚期间你有没有打过她 |
[06:01] | We do, what’s she gonna tell us? | 她会怎么回答我们 |
[06:07] | Can you account for your whereabouts last night | 能说明一下你昨晚六点到八点 |
[06:08] | between 6:00 and 8:00? | 在什么地方吗 |
[06:10] | After I was arraigned, I went to work. | 被提审之后我去上班了 |
[06:12] | Which is? | 在哪 |
[06:13] | Last couple months, I’ve been working | 最近几个月 我在为一个叫 |
[06:14] | as an investigator for a firm called Sawyer Winthrop Rose. | 索耶·文斯洛普·罗斯的公司做调查员 |
[06:18] | They’re divorce lawyers. | 他们是做离婚律师的 |
[06:20] | Ardy helped me get the gig. | 阿迪帮我找了这份工作 |
[06:22] | So between 6:00 and 8:00 last night, | 所以昨晚六点到八点 |
[06:24] | I was parked outside the Birchwood Grove country club | 我把车停在岛上的乡村俱乐部 |
[06:26] | on the island, | 叫白桦林 |
[06:27] | Tailing a client’s husband. | 跟踪一个客户的丈夫 |
[06:28] | Anyone see you? | 有人看到你了吗 |
[06:29] | Not if I’m good at my job. | 如果我称职就没人看到 |
[06:31] | According to the E.R. Docs, | 据急诊室的医生说 |
[06:32] | Chantal was beaten with a short, blunt weapon, | 香特尔是被一根短钝器打了 |
[06:34] | Like a blackjack. | 就像警棍一样 |
[06:35] | We check the commands you worked, | 如果我们去查你工作的公司 |
[06:37] | check your credit cards, we gonna find out you own one? | 查你的信用卡 会不会发现你有一支 |
[06:39] | – No. – You should also know, | -不会 -你还应该知道 |
[06:40] | We spoke to a close friend of Chantal’s, | 我们跟香特尔的一位好友谈过 |
[06:42] | who told us that you still have a box of old clothes | 得知你还有一箱旧衣服放在 |
[06:45] | in her basement. | 她家地下室 |
[06:46] | The lab is gonna compare the DNA | 实验室会将DNA |
[06:48] | to the sample found at the scene. | 和在现场采集的样本进行比对 |
[06:50] | Like he said, you know how DNA works. | 如他所说 你知道DNA是怎么回事 |
[06:53] | If you ever want a chance to explain your side of things, | 如果你还想有机会给出你的说辞 |
[06:56] | Now is the time. | 现在是时候了 |
[06:58] | I already told you my side of the story. | 我已经给了你们我的说辞 |
[07:03] | You try to railroad me for this, you’ll be sorry. | 你们想草率认定是我干的 你们会后悔的 |
[07:07] | You must be especially hydrated to make a threat like that. | 你一定很喜欢这样威胁别人 |
[07:11] | But message received. | 但我们知道你的意思了 |
[07:12] | We will all put rubber sheets on our mattresses. | 我们都会小心谨慎的 |
[07:18] | Those two are a match made in heaven. | 这两个家伙简直是天作之合 |
[07:19] | Slime defending slime. | 混蛋互相包庇 |
[07:21] | Well, at least we heard one thing of value | 至少我们在他们的表演中 |
[07:23] | during their performance. | 听出了一件有意义的事 |
[07:24] | A country club like the one Roy mentioned, | 像罗伊提过的这种乡间俱乐部 |
[07:26] | They will have cameras | 他们会有摄像头 |
[07:27] | covering all of their entrances and exits. | 记录所有的进出 |
[07:29] | So a review of the video | 所以浏览一遍录像 |
[07:31] | Should make quick work of shredding his alibi. | 就能快速剔除他的不在场证明了 |
[07:32] | The department’s dealt with Birchwood Grove before. | 局里之前就跟白桦林打过交道 |
[07:35] | Discretion is a big part of their pitch to their members. | 谨慎是他们对客户的重要宣传点 |
[07:37] | We had a case a few years back where we knew | 几年前我们有个案子明知道 |
[07:40] | The perp had hidden his murder weapon on their grounds. | 罪犯把他的杀人工具藏在他们的地盘 |
[07:43] | Their lawyers made the D.A. jump | 他们的律师让地检经历了 |
[07:44] | through every hoop in the book before we could get in there. | 法律中的每道关卡 才让我们进去 |
[07:47] | Well, I’m quite hoop-resistant. | 我还挺会闯关的 |
[07:48] | I’ll pay them a visit myself and see | 我亲自去拜访他们 |
[07:49] | If I can induce their cooperation. | 看看我能否劝说他们合作 |
[07:51] | While you do that, I got a text from marcus. | 与此同时 我收到马库斯的短信 |
[07:53] | He said he spent the night at the hospital. | 他说他昨晚在医院 |
[07:55] | He wants me to go to his place and bring him some things. | 他想让我去他家帮他拿点东西 |
[07:58] | Let us know if there’s any news. | 有什么进展及时通知 |
[08:12] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[08:16] | Any word? | 说什么了吗 |
[08:17] | Plenty of words. I just don’t know what half of them mean. | 说了一大堆 只是有一半我都听不懂 |
[08:20] | They just brought her back from a second CT scan. | 他们给她做了第二次CT扫描就把她送回来了 |
[08:23] | Doc said something about “Midline shift” | 医生说了什么「中线偏移」 |
[08:25] | And “Monitoring ICP,” But all I got | 「ICP检测」 不过我只明白了 |
[08:28] | was they still don’t know if she’s gonna be all right. | 他们也不知道她能否好转 |
[08:31] | I heard one of them ask a nurse to “Increase mannitol,” | 我听到其中一个让护士「增加甘露糖醇」 |
[08:34] | So when you walked in, I was just looking up what that is. | 所以你进来的时候 我正在查它的意思 |
[08:36] | Pretty sure my phone auto- corrected to “Manatee,” So… | 我很确定我的手机自动修正成了海牛 所以 |
[08:40] | Mannitol is a diuretic. | 甘露糖醇是一种利尿剂 |
[08:41] | They use it to reduce intracranial pressure. | 他们用它来减轻颅内压迫 |
[08:44] | Now maybe you should stop surfing the web | 现在你该停止在手机上 |
[08:46] | for medical answers on your phone; | 浏览医学答案的网站了 |
[08:47] | it’s never a good idea. | 这从来都不是好主意 |
[08:49] | I’m climbing the walls. | 我很焦躁 |
[08:51] | Can’t do anything here, can’t help you guys out there. | 我在这什么也做不了 外面也帮不上忙 |
[08:56] | I hate hospitals. | 我讨厌医院 |
[08:58] | The machines beeping, the smells, uh… | 机器滴滴声 味道 |
[09:00] | Yeah, everyone hates hospitals. | 所有人都讨厌医院 |
[09:02] | No, I mean… | 不 我是说 |
[09:04] | I really hate hospitals, ever since I was a kid. | 我非常讨厌医院 从我小时候起 |
[09:08] | When I was nine, | 我九岁时 |
[09:11] | my mom got hit by a car. | 我妈被车撞了 |
[09:14] | She was in the hospital for a month. | 她在医院躺了一个月 |
[09:17] | Broken bones, collapsed lung, bruises all over. | 骨折 气胸 全身的淤血 |
[09:22] | That wasn’t even the bad part. | 这还不是最坏的 |
[09:26] | Eventually, they let her go, she came home. | 最后 他们让她出院 她回家了 |
[09:29] | Only they’d missed that her aorta had been damaged. | 不过他们没查出她的主动脉受损 |
[09:33] | Two weeks later, | 两周后 |
[09:35] | It ruptured. | 血管爆裂 |
[09:37] | She went into emergency surgery. | 她进了急诊外科 |
[09:40] | She almost died. | 差点死了 |
[09:43] | And then we were back here, sitting by her bed again. | 然后我们又回来了 围坐在她床边 |
[09:48] | I mean, not here, here, but… just like here. | 倒不是这间房 但也跟这里差不多 |
[09:58] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[09:59] | I have friends on staff here. | 我有朋友在这里上班 |
[10:01] | You have a change of clothes now. | 你现在去换衣服 |
[10:03] | I’ll see if I can get permission | 我去看看能不能申请 |
[10:04] | for you to use their staff locker room. | 让你用员工换衣间 |
[10:07] | You take a shower, then you get some fresh air | 你洗个澡 然后去透个风 |
[10:09] | And get something to eat. | 吃点东西 |
[10:10] | I’ll stay here with Chantal till you get back. | 我守着香特尔等你回来 |
[10:19] | Oh, hell no. | 见鬼了 |
[10:24] | – What the hell’s going on?! – Are you insane? | -什么情况 -你疯了吗 |
[10:27] | You think there’s any way I’m letting you get near her? | 你认为我会让你靠近她吗 |
[10:29] | Yeah, well, I want to talk to her. | 我想和她谈谈 |
[10:30] | You probably shouldn’t have tried to kill her last night! | 你昨晚就不该想着杀掉她 |
[10:32] | You think I don’t know what’s going on here, detective? | 你以为我不知道发生了什么吗 警探 |
[10:34] | You did this to her. | 是你害她这样的 |
[10:35] | – You hurt Chantal! – You’re a psycho! | -是你伤害了香特尔 -你个神经病 |
[10:37] | Oh, yeah, and that DNA match they found at the scene, | 是啊 在现场发现的匹配DNA |
[10:39] | that was a nice touch, but I was a cop, | 想得美 可我之前是警察 |
[10:41] | I know how this works. | 我知道这是怎么做的 |
[10:42] | You call your friend at the lab, | 你给你实验室的朋友打个电话 |
[10:43] | he makes the DNA say whatever you want. | 他就能让DNA结果照你的意愿显示 |
[10:45] | Hey, you! | 你 |
[10:46] | – You can’t be here. – I was just leaving. | -你不能来这里 -我正要走了 |
[10:49] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[11:01] | I’m sorry, Mr. Holmes, you must understand, | 很抱歉 福尔摩斯先生 你得明白 |
[11:03] | Birchwood grove has a longstanding policy | 白桦林长久以来的政策 |
[11:06] | Of confidentiality | 就是保密 |
[11:07] | That our members expect us to maintain. | 我们的会员也会希望我们保持传统 |
[11:09] | So I’ve been told. | 我也是这么被告知的 |
[11:11] | And even if I came back with a warrant, | 而就算我拿着搜查令来 |
[11:14] | I assume you would just tie that up by requesting a stay, | 我猜你也会以请求暂缓来处理 |
[11:16] | Probably issued by a judge who is himself a member. | 多半是由一名自己是会员的法官来签发 |
[11:19] | That would be my job. | 这就是我的工作 |
[11:20] | Uh, I understand you give tours | 我了解你们会带 |
[11:22] | of your grounds to prospective applicants. | 未来的申请者游览你们的地盘 |
[11:24] | After the proper vetting, of course. | 在必要的审核之后 当然可以 |
[11:26] | If you’d like to fill out an application, | 如果你想填写申请表 |
[11:28] | I’d be happy to show you around… | 那我很乐意带你转转 |
[11:29] | I wasn’t asking, I was just stating. | 我没有提问 我只是在陈述 |
[11:31] | You actually showed an acquaintance of mine around half an hour ago. | 你半小时之前刚带我的熟人看过了 |
[11:35] | He identified himself as Stephen Armacost, | 他自称是斯蒂芬·阿马考斯特 |
[11:37] | But the credentials that you reviewed online were fake. | 但你在网上看到的身份是假的 |
[11:40] | He is, in fact, an actor. | 他其实是个演员 |
[11:41] | I chose him | 我选择他 |
[11:42] | because of his resemblance to an international fugitive | 是因为他外貌与一个国际人物 |
[11:46] | named Armand Leroux. | 阿曼德·勒鲁很相像 |
[11:48] | Ran a cocaine ring in europe for many years. | 在欧洲运作一个可卡因交易网很多年了 |
[11:50] | Remains one of interpol’s most wanted. | 依然是国际刑警最想逮捕的人 |
[11:53] | You might not know what Mr. Leroux looks like, | 你或许不知道勒鲁先生长什么样 |
[11:55] | But I assure you, | 但我向你保证 |
[11:55] | those photographs of you showing my friend around | 那些你带我朋友四处观看的照片 |
[11:58] | will have the FBI and interpol | 会让联邦调查局和国际刑警 |
[11:59] | swarming your property like bees. | 向蜜蜂一样扑向你的地盘 |
[12:02] | I would hate to inconvenience your members. | 我很不想打扰你的会员们 |
[12:09] | Hey, did you get my text? | 你收到我的信息了吗 |
[12:11] | Police issued a warrant for Roy Booker’s arrest | 警方签发了针对罗伊·布克的逮捕令 |
[12:13] | About an hour ago. | 就在一小时前 |
[12:14] | His lawyer claimed that he can’t find him, | 他的律师说找不到他 |
[12:16] | So police are looking for him. | 所以警察在找他 |
[12:17] | I saw. | 我看到了 |
[12:18] | The DNA was a match. | DNA结果匹配 |
[12:21] | The urine found on Chantal’s bed was Roy’s. | 香特尔床上的尿是罗伊的 |
[12:24] | I look forward to learning how it got there. | 我很期待了解那是怎么弄上去的 |
[12:26] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[12:28] | “How it got there”? | 「怎么弄上去的」 |
[12:29] | Do I have to draw you a picture? | 需要我给你画张图吗 |
[12:31] | Don’t panic, I haven’t forgotten | 别慌 我没有忘记 |
[12:32] | how human anatomy works. | 人体是如何运作的 |
[12:34] | You’ll understand my query in a moment. | 你要理解一下我的疑惑 |
[12:41] | This is surveillance footage from birchwood grove. | 这是白桦林俱乐部的监控录像 |
[12:45] | That’s Roy. | 那是罗伊 |
[12:47] | He really was outside the club when he said he was. | 他确实如他所说在俱乐部外边 |
[12:48] | An hour’s drive away at the time of Chantal’s assault. | 香特尔被袭击时 他离她有一小时车程 |
[12:51] | He didn’t do it, and yet his DNA was at the scene. | 不是他干的 但他的DNA却在现场 |
[12:55] | So you think someone’s trying to frame him? | 所以你认为是有人想陷害他吗 |
[12:59] | It’s the captain. | 是警监 |
[13:00] | Hey, you’ve got me and Sherlock. | 我和夏洛克都在 |
[13:01] | That’s good. We got to talk about Roy Booker. | 很好 我们得谈谈罗伊·布克的事 |
[13:04] | As a matter of fact, we just were. | 事实上 我们正在谈 |
[13:05] | We don’t think he’s the one who hurt Chantal. | 我们认为伤害香特尔的人不是他 |
[13:08] | We think someone’s trying to set him up. | 我们觉得是有人想陷害他 |
[13:10] | Captain, are you still there? | 警监 你还在吗 |
[13:12] | Yeah. And if you think what happened was a frame job, | 在 如果你们认为他是被陷害的 |
[13:15] | I want to hear all about it. | 我想听听全部推理 |
[13:18] | Thing is, | 问题是 |
[13:18] | It’s not gonna do Roy much good. | 这已经帮不到罗伊了 |
[13:20] | We just found him. | 我们刚发现了他 |
[13:22] | He shot himself. | 他开枪自杀了 |
[13:23] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[13:38] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[13:39] | Roy wasn’t the type to kill himself. | 罗伊不是会自杀的那种人 |
[13:42] | You saw how he was sinking his teeth into me. | 你看到他是怎么咬着我不放的了 |
[13:44] | We already know. Somebody killed him. | 我们已经知道了 有人杀了他 |
[13:46] | At first, all the forensics lined up behind suicide. | 一开始 所有法医都认定是自杀 |
[13:50] | There was gsr on Roy’s hand. There was no sign of a struggle. | 罗伊手上有火药残留 也没有挣扎的痕迹 |
[13:54] | We thought maybe he did it ’cause of all the heat | 我们以为他这么做是因为 |
[13:55] | that was coming down on him. | 他面临的巨大压力 |
[13:56] | He was already awaiting trial on the conspiracy charge. | 他已经涉嫌共谋罪名准备受审了 |
[13:59] | And now he was being framed for assault. | 现在又有人陷害他袭击他人 |
[14:03] | He had to know that prison time was a real possibility. | 他肯定知道进监狱的几率很大了 |
[14:06] | It’s bad enough as a criminal, but as an ex-cop? | 作为罪犯已经够糟了 更何况是前警察 |
[14:08] | Then he said the same thing you just said– | 然后他说了你刚刚说的话 |
[14:11] | Roy wouldn’t have killed himself. | 罗伊不会自杀的 |
[14:12] | There was a receipt for petrol in his pocket | 他口袋里有张加油收据 |
[14:15] | from an hour before his death, roughly. | 时间大约是他死前一个小时 |
[14:17] | It’s possible that he was planning to flee New York | 可能他计划逃离纽约 |
[14:19] | before a sudden change of heart. | 却突然改了主意 |
[14:21] | But topping off your tank before topping yourself | 但自杀前先加油 |
[14:23] | seemed odd enough to support my suspicions. | 确实奇怪得足以让人起疑 |
[14:27] | So we asked Hawes for a tox screen. | 所以我们要求霍伊斯做了毒理检查 |
[14:29] | Roy was roofied shortly before he died. | 罗伊死前不久被下了迷药 |
[14:32] | Someone drugged him, | 有人给他下了药 |
[14:33] | and then shot him when he was unconscious. | 然后趁他失去知觉时开枪打死了他 |
[14:35] | Says here there were also trace amounts of THC. | 这里说还有微量四氢大麻醇 |
[14:38] | We think that’s unrelated. | 我们觉得这和案件无关 |
[14:39] | At those levels, he hadn’t used marijuana in weeks. | 这样的含量说明他已经几周没有吸大麻了 |
[14:42] | It surprised me, too. He didn’t seem the type. | 我也有些惊讶 他不像是吸大麻的人 |
[14:45] | Yeah, well, maybe life as a serial dirtbag | 可能诸事不顺的生活 |
[14:48] | was stressing him out. | 让他压力太大了 |
[14:52] | You guys know I was at the hospital all night, right? | 你们知道我在医院呆了一整晚 对吧 |
[14:55] | If you think we brought you here to accuse you of something, | 如果你觉得我们带你来是指控你犯罪 |
[14:57] | you obviously didn’t get any sleep. | 那你显然没睡好 |
[14:59] | I’m just saying, if I was investigating this, | 我只是说 如果我调查这个案子 |
[15:02] | I’d look at me first. | 我会先调查我 |
[15:03] | I went at Roy at the hospital yesterday. | 我昨天和罗伊在医院有冲突 |
[15:05] | Yeah, well, you’re not investigating– we are. | 对 但不是你在调查 是我们 |
[15:08] | And we aren’t idiots. | 我们不傻 |
[15:15] | You think whoever did this is the same guy who hurt chantal? | 你们觉得杀罗伊和打伤香特尔的人是同一个吗 |
[15:18] | It’s a virtual certainty. | 板上钉钉 |
[15:20] | CSU found a bloody blackjack in Roy’s trunk. | 鉴证组在罗伊的车后箱里找到一根沾血的警棍 |
[15:23] | We’re expecting, when the blood comes back, | 我们估计血液鉴定的结果 |
[15:25] | it’ll be Chantal’s. | 会是香特尔的血 |
[15:28] | And since we already know that | 既然我们已经知道 |
[15:30] | Roy was being framed, | 罗伊是被陷害的 |
[15:31] | the only way it could’ve got there… | 东西出现在那里的唯一方式 |
[15:32] | Is if the framer planted it. | 就是陷害者布置在那里的 |
[15:38] | We’re gonna get this guy for you. | 我们会帮你抓到他的 |
[15:40] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[15:48] | Before I go, you two have a sense of your next move? | 我走之前 你们知道下一步做什么吗 |
[15:52] | We do. The person that we’re looking for | 知道 我们要找的人 |
[15:54] | assaulted Cantal but murdered Roy. | 袭击了香特尔但谋杀了罗伊 |
[15:56] | That’s a strong indication that this is all about him. | 这明确表示主要目标是罗伊 |
[15:58] | We think the person responsible | 我们认为凶手 |
[16:00] | is trying to tell police a story. | 想给警方讲一个故事 |
[16:01] | Roy was out of control, he beat up his ex-wife. | 说罗伊失控 打了他的前妻 |
[16:04] | When the hammer came down, he killed himself. | 当要面临制裁时 他自杀了 |
[16:06] | You’re gonna find out if he had any enemies. | 你们要查出他是否有敌人 |
[16:08] | Between his winning personality and his work as a snoop | 他张扬的性格加上他为一家 |
[16:10] | for a law firm which specialized in divorce, | 擅长离婚诉讼的事务所做私家侦探 |
[16:12] | hard to imagine he didn’t. | 很难想象他会没有敌人 |
[16:14] | Yesterday, he told us that he was tailing the husband | 昨天 他告诉我们他在跟踪 |
[16:16] | of one of the firm’s clients. | 事务所一个客户的老公 |
[16:18] | Maybe that husband didn’t like being tailed. | 可能那个老公不喜欢被跟踪 |
[16:20] | As a theory of the crime, | 作为一种理论 |
[16:21] | it would have one point working in its favor. | 确实有一点合理 |
[16:23] | It could explain how the killer got their hands on Roy’s urine. | 可以解释凶手是怎么接触到罗伊的尿的 |
[16:26] | Roy’s work entailed long hours in his car. | 罗伊的工作令他经常要待在车里 |
[16:28] | He wouldn’t be the first private investigator | 他肯定不是第一个为了避免离开监视点 |
[16:30] | to relieve himself in a bottle to avoid leaving his post. | 而在瓶子里撒尿的私家侦探 |
[16:34] | Okay, but that would mean the guy didn’t just make Roy, | 好吧 但这说明这个人不仅发现了罗伊 |
[16:36] | He managed to get a bottle like that out of Roy’s car. | 他还从罗伊的车上拿到了这样一个瓶子 |
[16:39] | Now that Roy’s death is looking like a homicide, | 现在罗伊的死看起来像凶杀案 |
[16:41] | CSU is going over the car again. | 鉴证组正在再次检查车子 |
[16:43] | I’m gonna join them. | 我也去 |
[16:44] | If there’s any indication that someone broke in recently, | 如果车子有近期被撬过的迹象 |
[16:46] | I will call you guys. | 我会通知你们的 |
[16:50] | I’m guessing you’re headed over | 我猜你要去 |
[16:51] | to the law firm Roy was working for, | 罗伊之前工作的律师事务所 |
[16:53] | find out who he was tailing. | 查出他在跟踪谁 |
[16:55] | You guess wrong. | 你猜错了 |
[16:56] | My plan is that we go there together. | 我想的是我们一起去 |
[16:58] | You heard the Captain, I’m still on the bench. | 你听见警监说的了 我还没复职 |
[17:00] | Officially, yes. | 官方来说 是的 |
[17:02] | But Watson described the state she found you in at the hospital. | 但华生形容了她在医院见到你的情景 |
[17:04] | I think you need to engage in some work. | 我认为你需要参加些工作 |
[17:06] | Sooner the better. | 越快越好 |
[17:09] | I won’t tell if you won’t. | 你不说的话我也不会说 |
[17:15] | Roy reported to one of the partners, Ted Winthrop. | 罗伊的上级是合伙人之一 泰德·文斯洛普 |
[17:18] | They’re letting him know we want to talk to him. | 他们在转告他我们想和他谈谈 |
[17:22] | Law firm of Sawyer Winthrop Rose. | 索耶·文斯洛·普罗斯律师事务所 |
[17:24] | “Specializing in hidden-asset investigation.” | 「专营隐匿资产调查」 |
[17:27] | Divorcing spouse hides his or her money from the other | 离婚夫妇中的一方通过秘密渠道 |
[17:30] | through a byzantine maze of offshore accounts | 利用海外账户或空壳公司 |
[17:33] | and shell companies, and the other one | 向另一方隐瞒资产 而另一方 |
[17:35] | hires a team like this to hack their way through that maze. | 雇一个这种团队来通过秘密渠道追踪资产去向 |
[17:38] | Sounds more like a job for accountants | 这工作听起来更适合会计 |
[17:40] | than a guy like Roy. | 而不是罗伊那样的人 |
[17:41] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[17:43] | But, occasionally, it does require good old-fashioned legwork. | 但有时它确实需要人擅长老一套的外勤工作 |
[17:47] | Tailing spouses to see who they meet, for example. | 比如跟踪配偶 看看他们都和谁见面 |
[17:49] | Perhaps installing malware and keyloggers | 或者在他们的电脑和手机上 |
[17:52] | on their computers and phones. | 安装病毒或键盘记录软件 |
[17:54] | That definitely sounds more up Roy’s alley. | 那听起来绝对更合罗伊的胃口 |
[18:00] | You seemed disappointed in the captain’s office earlier, | 之前在警监办公室 我们告诉你罗伊的事时 |
[18:03] | when we told you about Roy. | 你似乎很失望 |
[18:06] | Might not have been my finest moment, | 或许不是我最高兴的时刻 |
[18:08] | but my first thought when I heard he shot himself was… | 但我听到他开枪自杀后的第一个想法是… |
[18:13] | “Good.” | 「很好」 |
[18:14] | Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. | 发生在他身上再合适不过了 |
[18:17] | Then you said it was a setup. | 接着你说这是有人安排的 |
[18:20] | That means that whoever hurt Chantal is still out there, | 那意味着伤害香特尔的人还在逍遥法外 |
[18:22] | so of course I’m disappointed. | 所以我当然很失望 |
[18:26] | No, I didn’t mean that. | 不 我不是指那个 |
[18:28] | In fact, I detected the opposite | 实际上正相反 我发现 |
[18:30] | when you found out Chantal’s attacker was still at large. | 当你得知伤害香特尔的凶手仍然逍遥法外 |
[18:32] | You seemed invigorated. | 你看起来很振奋 |
[18:36] | I meant when you found out that Roy was dead, | 我指的是当你得知罗伊死了 |
[18:39] | you seemed disappointed that you didn’t get to hurt him. | 你似乎很失望你没能伤害他 |
[18:45] | Mr. Winthrop will see you now. | 文斯洛普先生现在可以见你们了 |
[18:51] | My god. | 我的天 |
[18:52] | Roy was only with us a few months, | 罗伊只和我们一起工作了几个月 |
[18:55] | but he seemed like a good guy. | 但他看起来像个好人 |
[18:57] | You just needed more time to get to know him. | 你还需要多点时间深入了解他 |
[19:00] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[19:01] | Roy told my colleagues yesterday | 罗伊昨天告诉我的同事 |
[19:03] | that he’d been following the husband of one of your clients. | 他最近在跟踪你的一位委托人的丈夫 |
[19:06] | We’d like that man’s name. | 我们想知道那个男人的名字 |
[19:07] | Why? You think he had something to do with this? | 为什么 你们认为他与这件事有关吗 |
[19:10] | It’s a possibility we’re exploring. | 这是我们在调查的可能性 |
[19:12] | Given the work you do here | 考虑到你们在这做的工作 |
[19:13] | and the kind of clients you do it for, | 以及你们为哪种委托人服务 |
[19:15] | that man may have been hiding millions from his wife. | 那个男人可能向他妻子隐瞒了几百万资产 |
[19:17] | Having an investigator follow him | 派侦探跟着他 |
[19:19] | would have posed a threat to his assets. | 可能对他的资产造成了威胁 |
[19:23] | Perhaps you think we’d be better served | 或许你认为我们更应该 |
[19:24] | looking at someone else your firm asked Roy to investigate. | 注意你们事务所让罗伊调查的其他人 |
[19:27] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是那样 |
[19:28] | It’s just, this puts me in an interesting spot. | 只是这让我处于了一个微妙的位置 |
[19:32] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[19:35] | So as not to beat around the bush, | 就不绕圈子了 |
[19:37] | Roy was following a man named Fyodor Ukhov. | 罗伊跟踪的是一个叫费奥多·乌霍夫的人 |
[19:40] | I’m representing his wife Lara in their divorce. | 我是他妻子劳拉的离婚代理律师 |
[19:44] | There are issues of attorney-client privilege | 有一些涉及代理人与委托人间权益保护的事 |
[19:46] | I have to consider. | 我不得不考虑 |
[19:47] | But obviously you’d like to be able to tell us more. | 但显然你愿意多告诉我们一些事 |
[19:51] | Well, of course you would. | 你当然愿意 |
[19:52] | What better for your client than to have her husband | 她的丈夫突然卷入一宗谋杀案调查 |
[19:54] | suddenly embroiled in a murder investigation? | 对你的委托人来说再好不过 |
[19:57] | We’ve already told you that his hidden money | 我们已经告诉你 他隐瞒的钱 |
[19:59] | could have provided motive. | 可能提供了动机 |
[20:01] | All of a sudden, the district attorney’s office | 突然间 地检办公室 |
[20:03] | will be issuing subpoenas for you. | 就要对你发出传票了 |
[20:05] | Telling you who I represent isn’t protected by privilege. | 告诉你我的委托人是谁并不涉及权益保护 |
[20:08] | You could have found that in a court filing. | 你们能在法院备案里找到 |
[20:11] | But beyond that, you go down a road | 但除此之外 你们追查一些 |
[20:14] | off something I shouldn’t have said, | 我本不该说的事 |
[20:16] | Your evidence could get thrown out. | 你们找到的证据可能被撤销 |
[20:18] | Something I say comes back to bite my client, | 我说的某些话到头来反咬我当事人一口 |
[20:20] | Then I’m the one getting sued. | 最后被起诉的反而是我 |
[20:23] | However, I can’t be held liable | 不过 如果是你们自己 |
[20:27] | for anything you find | 在新闻中有所发现 |
[20:28] | on your own in the press. | 我就不用负责了 |
[20:32] | And there’s been a lot about these two | 而新闻对这两个人 |
[20:35] | in the press. | 有大量报道 |
[20:46] | “Turbulence builds as Ukhov marriage nosedives.” | 「乌霍夫婚姻状况急转直下 出现紊流」 |
[20:52] | He’s a private jet broker, so… | 他是个私人飞机经销商 所以… |
[20:57] | Well, this article alleges that he’s sheltering $20 million | 这篇文章报道说他瞒着他妻子和联邦税务局 |
[21:00] | from his wife and federal taxes. | 私藏了两千万美金 |
[21:05] | Well, murders have been committed for far less, haven’t they? | 有许多谋杀的动机还远不及这个严重呢 对吧 |
[21:08] | There’s more. | 还有 |
[21:10] | Fyodor Ukhov was arrested twice. Once in 2011 | 费奥多·乌霍夫曾经被逮捕过两次 一次是2011年 |
[21:13] | And again in 2014. | 第二次是2014年 |
[21:15] | Both times for beating his wife. | 两次都是因为家庭暴力 |
[21:31] | She’s quite beautiful, is she not? | 她真美啊 对吧 |
[21:34] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[21:35] | The plane. | 那架飞机 |
[21:37] | Your eyes went straight to her when you arrived, | 你一进来眼睛就直勾勾地盯着她 |
[21:39] | And then you asked to speak in this room. | 你还要求在这间房子里谈 |
[21:42] | She was my first. | 她是我买的第一架飞机 |
[21:43] | The real one, I mean. | 我是说真正的飞机 |
[21:45] | I paid $5 million. | 我花了五百万美金 |
[21:47] | I’ll give you the model for ten grand. | 你出一万我就把这模型卖给你 |
[21:50] | How about we stick to the homicide, Mr. Ukhov? | 我们还是谈谋杀案的事吧 乌霍夫先生 |
[21:53] | Sorry, I don’t understand. | 抱歉 我不懂 |
[21:54] | I don’t know anything about this. | 对此我一无所知 |
[21:56] | Well, like I told you, I’m not here today | 我说过了 今天我不是 |
[21:57] | in any official capacity, but, take my word, | 来正式公干的 但我敢保证 |
[22:01] | things are getting more official by the minute. | 事情会越来越正式的 |
[22:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:05] | The car in those photos, | 这些照片里的那辆车 |
[22:07] | My colleague helped examine it this morning. | 我同事今天早上检查了一下 |
[22:09] | She sent me a message a little while ago, | 不久前她给我发了条信息 |
[22:11] | said there were palm prints on the passenger-side window | 说是在副驾驶座的窗户上发现了掌纹 |
[22:14] | that matched yours. | 与你的吻合 |
[22:16] | Your prints were in the system, of course, | 你的指纹是有记录的 |
[22:18] | thanks to the two times that you beat your wife half to death. | 毕竟你曾两次把你妻子打得半死 |
[22:21] | Not that we think those were isolated incidents. | 我们并不认为那些只是个案 |
[22:25] | You shouldn’t judge what you don’t understand, detective. | 你不应该对你不了解的事妄下评论 警探 |
[22:27] | I saw the photos of what you did to her. | 我看了她受伤的照片 |
[22:30] | My understanding’s pretty clear. | 我很了解 |
[22:35] | About a week ago, I realized this man was following me. | 大约一周前 我发现这个人在跟踪我 |
[22:39] | I assumed on behalf of my wife’s lawyers. | 我猜是我妻子的律师派来的 |
[22:42] | But, until now, I didn’t know his name. | 但至今我还不知道他的名字 |
[22:44] | And I certainly didn’t do anything as interesting | 我肯定没有做什么策划谋杀 |
[22:47] | as stage a suicide. | 这么有趣的事 |
[22:50] | Explain the prints on his car. | 解释一下那辆车上的指纹 |
[22:53] | I slapped on his window | 我拍打过他的窗户 |
[22:56] | and threatened a restraining order. | 威胁他要去申请限制令 |
[22:58] | I wanted him to know that I’d seen him. | 我想让他知道我看到他了 |
[23:00] | That was all. | 仅此而已 |
[23:02] | And it all happened in front of a restaurant | 这一切都发生在一家餐厅前 |
[23:03] | in sight of the valets. | 泊车员目击了整个过程 |
[23:06] | You don’t believe me, ask them. | 你要是不相信我 就去问他们 |
[23:12] | 夏洛克 这里搞定了 外面见 | |
[23:15] | I’ll need the name of the restaurant. | 告诉我餐厅的名字 |
[23:21] | Think you’re slipping, man. | 你大意了吧 伙计 |
[23:23] | Heard you knock something over when you broke into his office. | 你闯进他办公室时我听到你好像撞到了什么东西 |
[23:25] | Yeah, knocked a bloody coffee cup off the window sill. | 把咖啡杯从窗台上撞倒了 |
[23:28] | Didn’t break. | 没破 |
[23:29] | – He didn’t hear, did he? – No. | -他没听到吧 -没 |
[23:31] | No. Well, I took photographs of some things I found. | 我拍了些照片 |
[23:37] | This is intel on Roy. | 是罗伊的资料 |
[23:39] | Says here the credit search was prepared by an investigator | 上面说是由一个叫约瑟夫·托莫利诺的调查员 |
[23:41] | named Joseph Tommolino. | 收集的资料 |
[23:45] | Ukhov admitted that he made Roy. | 乌霍夫承认他发现了罗伊 |
[23:47] | Said his prints were on the car because he approached Roy | 说车上之所以会出现他的掌纹 是因为 |
[23:50] | in front of a restaurant two days ago. | 两天前他在一家餐厅门口接近了罗伊 |
[23:52] | So either he or Tommolino must’ve taken these | 这些照片不是他就是托莫利诺拍的 |
[23:54] | and run the plates. | 然后他们查了牌照 |
[23:55] | From there, they pulled up everything on him. | 以此得知了他的所有信息 |
[23:58] | Including the name of his ex-wife | 包括他前妻的名字 |
[23:59] | and the address they used to share together. | 及其他们曾经的住宅地址 |
[24:04] | He’s our guy. | 他就是我们要找的人 |
[24:05] | Certainly appears that way. | 看起来显然是 |
[24:06] | So if the police bring him in now, | 要是警察现在把他带走 |
[24:09] | that’s not gonna be enough to detain him. | 就没有足够的证据拘留他 |
[24:11] | His explanation for his fingerprints on the car | 关于留在车上的指纹 |
[24:13] | could well be credible. | 他的解释可能是可信的 |
[24:13] | His mere possession of the materials | 而他持有的这些材料 |
[24:15] | just doesn’t prove his guilt. No, we need more. | 并不足以定罪 我们需要更多证据 |
[24:18] | – And as quickly as possible. – What do you mean? | -而且要尽快 -什么意思 |
[24:20] | Well, according to his calendar, he’s leaving tonight. | 他的行程表显示 他今晚要离开 |
[24:22] | Three days of meetings in the Caymans. | 去开曼群岛开三天会 |
[24:24] | Be back at the end of the week. | 这周末才能回来 |
[24:25] | So I just told a guy who has unlimited access | 所以我刚刚跟一个能无限制使用私家飞机的人 |
[24:28] | to private planes that we’re onto him. | 说我们要调查他 |
[24:30] | You’re forgetting about the $20 million he has stashed away. | 你忘了他藏起来的两千万美元 |
[24:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:35] | He’s not gonna run. | 他不会逃跑的 |
[24:37] | How the hell could you possibly know that, huh? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:39] | I’m the one who talked to the guy, not you. | 是我跟他谈的 不是你 |
[24:41] | We know that on at least two occasions, | 我们知道至少有两起 |
[24:44] | he savagely beat his wife. | 他殴打他妻子的事件 |
[24:45] | And he made no attempt to flee. Why? | 但他都没有想逃跑 为什么 |
[24:48] | ’cause he thinks that his lawyers and his money | 因为他认为他的律师和他的钱 |
[24:50] | make him bulletproof. | 可以让他免去牢狱之灾 |
[24:51] | I’ve seen it hundreds of times. | 这种事我见多了 |
[24:53] | Yeah, but we’re not just trying to hang Chantal’s assault on him, | 好吧 但我们不止要让他负责香特尔的袭击 |
[24:55] | we’re trying to hang a homicide. | 还要让他为谋杀负责 |
[24:57] | Well, to a man like that, the difference is negligible. | 对他那样的人来说 没什么区别 |
[25:00] | Three days. He’ll be back. | 三天 他会回来的 |
[25:02] | That’s more than enough time to make our case against him. | 这给了我们足够的时间给他立案 |
[25:04] | We just need to use our time wisely. | 我们只需要好好利用时间 |
[25:07] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[25:10] | Yeah, I trust you. | 我信你 |
[26:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:31] | Leave Mr. Ukhov be. | 别管乌霍夫先生了 |
[26:32] | He can call his own ambulance. | 他可以自己叫救护车 |
[26:34] | Wait, was that… was that you? | 等一下 那是 那是你吗 |
[26:38] | He won’t be leaving the country tonight after all. | 他今晚不会离开这个国家了 |
[26:41] | Whose phone are you on? | 你用的谁的手机 |
[26:42] | It’s a burner. | 是个一次性的 |
[26:44] | After I hang up, I’ll burn it, quite literally. | 我挂了后 就会烧了它 字面上的烧 |
[26:47] | Meet me at my home in one hour. We have much to discuss. | 一小时后我家见 我们有很多要聊的 |
[26:57] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[27:03] | So it’s confirmed. | 已经确定了 |
[27:04] | His… right tibia is fractured. | 他的右胫骨骨折了 |
[27:08] | He’ll be prohibited from air travel for 48 hours. | 接下来的48小时他禁止飞行 |
[27:13] | What the hell did you do tonight? | 你今天晚上到底做了什么 |
[27:14] | Stopped you from doing far worse, | 阻止你做更糟糕的事 |
[27:17] | If my read was right. | 如果我没猜错 |
[27:18] | So you could beat him up instead? | 所以你就能打他了 |
[27:20] | Why stop me at all? | 那为什么要阻止我 |
[27:21] | There’s that disappointment again. | 你又露出了失望的表情 |
[27:23] | “Vengeance interruptus.” | 「复仇被打断」 |
[27:25] | Look, I didn’t stop you to spare Ukhov a beating. | 我不是想阻止你打乌霍夫一顿 |
[27:28] | The man’s a piece of excrement, | 那人是垃圾 |
[27:29] | deserves ten times worse. | 死不足惜 |
[27:31] | You were gonna throw away your career. | 但你会丢掉你的工作 |
[27:33] | Now, I wasn’t gonna let that happen. | 我不会让那种事发生的 |
[27:35] | So you decided to go down with me. | 所以你决定跟我一起堕落 |
[27:38] | Ukhov is still gonna connect that he got attacked | 乌霍夫肯定会想明白的 |
[27:40] | just a few hours after an off-duty cop | 就在他被一个不当值的警察指控谋杀后 |
[27:42] | accused him of murder. | 不到几个小时他就被袭击了 |
[27:43] | Only now it’s gonna come down on both our heads. | 只是这次我们俩都得担责了 |
[27:45] | How is that better? | 这样哪里好了 |
[27:47] | He’s not gonna connect it. | 他不会把两件事联系起来 |
[27:49] | He thinks he’s the victim of a car theft. | 他会认为他只是被抢了车 |
[27:51] | As we speak, an associate of mine is loading | 此时 我的一个同事 |
[27:53] | his ferrari onto a shipping container bound for Qingdao. | 正把他的法拉利装上去青岛的船 |
[27:57] | If it’s ever tracked down, | 如果被查到的话 |
[27:58] | the smugglers, in a rare moment of honesty, | 在难得说一次实话的情况下 |
[28:00] | will deny any knowledge of how it got there. | 走私者会说他不知道车是怎么来的 |
[28:06] | So Watson mentioned a story you told her | 华生提到了你告诉她的一个故事 |
[28:08] | about your mother being severely injured | 关于你母亲在一次车祸中 |
[28:10] | after being hit by a car. | 受了重伤的故事 |
[28:14] | She wasn’t hit by a car, though, was she? | 她并不是被车撞了 对吧 |
[28:19] | Did your father strike her frequently? | 你父亲经常家暴她吗 |
[28:26] | Not just her. | 不只是她 |
[28:29] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[28:32] | There have always been signs. | 总有迹象 |
[28:34] | Almost always are when it comes to victims of abuse. | 尤其对于家暴受害人 |
[28:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:42] | For what? Seeing signs? | 为什么抱歉 为发现了迹象吗 |
[28:44] | No, no. | 不 |
[28:46] | Lying to you this morning. | 为今早对你说谎了 |
[28:47] | I told you I thought that working the case | 我告诉你我认为查这个案子 |
[28:49] | would be the best thing for you, but, you know, the truth is… | 对你来说是好事 但事实上 |
[28:52] | You didn’t want to let me out of your sight. | 你是不想让我离开你的视线 |
[28:54] | You could see tonight coming a mile away. | 你早就预料到今晚会发生什么 |
[28:57] | We all need to tread more carefully from here on. | 从现在开始我们都需要步步为营 |
[29:01] | So our collaboration on this case is over. | 我们在这起案子上的合作结束了 |
[29:04] | Go back to the hospital. | 回医院去吧 |
[29:06] | I’ll apprise Watson of the situation in the morning. | 我会告知华生今天早上的情况 |
[29:09] | And, um, I’ll be leaving certain details out. | 我会忽略一些细节的 |
[29:12] | The hobbling of Fyodor Ukhov? | 费奥多·乌霍夫瘸了的事吗 |
[29:14] | For example. | 比如这个 |
[29:15] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[29:20] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[29:21] | About me doing worse to him if you hadn’t stopped me. | 如果你没阻止我 我可能做出更出格的事 |
[29:26] | Truth is… | 事实是 |
[29:28] | I don’t know how far I would’ve gone. | 我不知道自己会出格多少 |
[29:36] | I didn’t know NYPD used consultants. | 我不知道纽约警局还用顾问 |
[29:39] | Where do I sign up? | 去哪填申请表 |
[29:40] | This is not a job fair, Mr. Tommolino. | 这不是招聘会 托莫利诺先生 |
[29:43] | We’re here to talk to you about | 我们来这是想问你 |
[29:43] | some work you did for Fyodor Ukhov. | 关于你为费奥多·乌霍夫做的一些事 |
[29:45] | Your girlfriend told us where to find you. | 你女朋友告诉我们该到哪找你的 |
[29:47] | You know, she seemed to take some pleasure in telling us | 她好像很高兴告诉我们 |
[29:49] | you got your roots done. | 你在做头发 |
[29:54] | We’re good for a few minutes, right? | 先让我们聊一会 好吗 |
[30:02] | Where’d you get these? | 你们从哪得到这个的 |
[30:03] | That’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[30:04] | What is important is what we suspect Fyodor Ukhov did with them. | 重要的是我们怀疑乌霍夫拿这个做了什么 |
[30:07] | He asked you to look into the man in those photos, | 他让你查照片上的人 |
[30:10] | Roy Booker. | 罗伊·布克 |
[30:11] | Using the information that you gave him, | 利用你给他的信息 |
[30:13] | we think that Ukhov, | 我们认为乌霍夫 |
[30:14] | or more likely someone who worked with him, | 或他的同伙 |
[30:16] | assaulted Roy’s ex-wife | 袭击了罗伊的前妻 |
[30:18] | – and then murdered Roy. – Whoa, hold on a second. | -之后杀害了罗伊 -等等 |
[30:20] | We’re not asking you if you did it, Mr. Tommolino. | 我们不是来问是不是你做的 托莫利诺先生 |
[30:22] | We spent the morning looking into you. | 我们花了一个早上调查了 |
[30:24] | And from what your colleagues tell us about you, | 从你同事对你的描述来看 |
[30:26] | you wouldn’t do that kind of dirty work. | 你不会做那种事 |
[30:27] | Now the question to you is did you know? | 问题是你知道吗 |
[30:30] | Because if you did and you’re withholding evidence | 因为如果你知道 你就是在掩盖 |
[30:32] | that could put Ukhov away, | 能将托莫利诺捉拿归案的证据 |
[30:34] | then obviously that would make you an accessory to murder. | 那你也就是谋杀案的从犯 |
[30:36] | I swear to you, if I had known a thing about what you’re saying, | 我跟你发誓 我要是知道你说的这件事 |
[30:40] | I would’ve called the cops myself. | 我就自己报警了 |
[30:41] | I have no idea what Ukhov did with that info. | 我不知道乌霍夫拿这些信息做什么去了 |
[30:44] | I e-mailed it to him yesterday, and we haven’t spoken since. | 我昨天发给他的 之后就没联系过 |
[30:48] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[30:49] | Yeah, first thing in the morning. | 是啊 一大早就发给他的 |
[30:52] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[30:54] | When did the things you’re talking about happen? | 你说的这些事是什么时候发生的 |
[30:56] | Chantal Milner was attacked three nights ago. | 香特尔·米尔纳是三天前被袭击的 |
[30:59] | Roy Booker was killed the night after that. | 罗伊·布克是之后一天被杀害的 |
[31:02] | Feel free to read my e-mails. | 你可以随意查看我的邮箱 |
[31:08] | At the risk of stating the obvious, | 斗胆说一句实话 |
[31:10] | there’s no way Mr. Ukhov did what you said. | 乌霍夫先生不可能做你说的那些事 |
[31:13] | He didn’t even know who Roy Booker was | 他在罗伊·布克死后的早上 |
[31:15] | until the morning after the guy was dead. | 才知道他是谁 |
[31:20] | And Tommolino’s story checks out? | 托莫利诺说的是真的吗 |
[31:22] | Yeah. He took us back to his office | 嗯 他带我们去了他的办公室 |
[31:24] | and showed us his broswer history. | 给我们看了他的浏览器记录 |
[31:26] | When he ran Roy’s plates, | 他什么时候查的罗伊的车牌 |
[31:28] | when he did the credit search. | 什么时候查的信用卡 |
[31:29] | It all fits. | 都符合 |
[31:30] | So, unless this Ukhov guy | 所以除非这个乌霍夫 |
[31:32] | hired two detectives to do the same work, | 雇了两个侦探干一样的活 |
[31:33] | he’s not our killer. | 他就不是凶手 |
[31:36] | What about Chantal? | 香特尔怎么样了 |
[31:37] | – Any word? – Actually, the doctor called | -有什么消息 -事实上 医生打来 |
[31:39] | and said it looks like she’s turning a corner. | 说她已经度过危险期了 |
[31:42] | Marcus seemed pretty good. | 马库斯看起来状态不错 |
[31:44] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[31:45] | So what’s next? | 还有什么 |
[31:47] | Sherlock and I started looking into the other divorcãs | 夏洛克和我已经开始挖罗伊生前 |
[31:50] | that Roy was investigating. | 调查的其他离婚人士 |
[31:51] | We were wrong about Ukhov being the killer, | 我们之前错以为乌霍夫是凶手 |
[31:53] | but he was hardly the only husband hiding millions from his wife. | 但他绝不是唯一藏匿上百万私房钱的丈夫 |
[31:56] | So we figure any one of them | 所以我们认为其中任何一人 |
[31:58] | could’ve gone after Roy for the same reasons. | 都可能出于类似动机伤害罗伊 |
[32:00] | So these are Roy’s travel records from the last month. | 这是上个月罗伊的出行记录 |
[32:03] | We’ve been going through them | 我们已经看过 |
[32:04] | to see who he’s been tailing, where and when. | 了解他何时赴何地盯梢了何人 |
[32:07] | Flights to the Caymans, the Bahamas, the Cook Islands. | 飞往开曼群岛 巴哈马群岛及库克群岛 |
[32:10] | If it didn’t get him killed, I’d say he was living the life. | 要是他没被害 我得说他活得真尽兴 |
[32:13] | Well, his local travel is actually why I’m here. | 其实我来是因为他在本地的行踪 |
[32:16] | Now, Roy used a phone app | 罗伊有一款手机软件 |
[32:17] | to log the miles he drove for work. | 记录他开车工作的里程 |
[32:20] | It was equipped with GPS, | 要用到全球卫星定位系统 |
[32:21] | so we were able to see exactly where he went. | 所以能查到他去过的所有地点 |
[32:25] | He visited a Chinese Herbalist in Queens? | 他去皇后区找了一位中医 |
[32:27] | Yeah, that one just seemed odd. | 那一条记录十分古怪 |
[32:30] | We couldn’t find a connection to any case, | 和任何案件都没有关联 |
[32:31] | so Sherlock’s on his way there to check it out. | 所以夏洛克现正前去查证 |
[32:33] | Now, there’s also a bank in Brooklyn | 此外罗伊还多次 |
[32:36] | that Roy visited a few times. | 前往布鲁克林一家银行 |
[32:38] | As far as we can tell, he did not have an account there, | 目前据我们所知 他并没有在该行开户 |
[32:40] | and neither did any of the divorcãs. | 他调查的离婚人士也没有 |
[32:42] | I called the branch manager. | 我打给该行经理 |
[32:44] | It turns out that Roy was renting a safe deposit box. | 原来罗伊在那里租了一个保险箱 |
[32:47] | And you need a warrant so we can see what’s inside. | 你想要搜查令看里面有什么 |
[32:52] | I think Judge Riley’s in today. | 今天莱利法官应该在 |
[33:03] | What did you find out at the herbalist? | 那个中医有什么发现 |
[33:05] | Well, Roy wasn’t there in his capacity as a P.I., | 罗伊不是因为私家侦探的工作去找他 |
[33:08] | He was there as a customer. | 他是去看病的 |
[33:09] | Two weeks ago, he bought in a coction of herbs. | 两周前他买了一些中药 |
[33:12] | Turmeric root, burdock root, dandelion and milk thistle. | 姜黄根 牛蒡子根 蒲公英和水飞蓟 |
[33:15] | You’re saying that Roy was doing a cleanse? | 你是说他是在做身体排毒 |
[33:17] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[33:18] | And that mean anything? | 那意味着什么吗 |
[33:20] | I’m not sure yet. | 还不确定 |
[33:28] | Looks like about a hundred grand in here. | 看起来应该有十万美金 |
[33:30] | These are some of the divorcãs that Roy was following. | 这是罗伊跟踪的离婚人士名单 |
[33:33] | Including Ukhov. | 包括乌霍夫 |
[33:34] | And presumably the accounts he uncovered | 其他内容很有可能就是他发现的 |
[33:36] | where they were hiding their money. | 他们藏钱的账户 |
[33:38] | Why these names on this list? | 为什么名单上是这些名字 |
[33:40] | Think Roy wasn’t telling anyone what he found? | 罗伊没有告诉任何人他的发现吗 |
[33:43] | He was blackmailing them instead, | 而他对他们进行勒索 |
[33:44] | and one of them killed him to put a stop to it? | 其中一人杀死他以绝后患 |
[33:47] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[33:48] | You asked whether Roy’s cleanse | 你问罗伊做身体排毒 |
[33:49] | has anything to do with this case. | 和本案有无关联 |
[33:51] | I have to confirm a few things, | 还有些情况尚待确认 |
[33:53] | but if I’m right, the answer’s yes. | 但要是猜得没错 恐怕答案是肯定的 |
[33:57] | And I think I know who killed him. | 而且我应该知道谁是凶手了 |
[34:06] | Thank you so much for meeting me here, Mrs. Ukhov. | 感谢你过来见我 乌霍夫太太 |
[34:09] | I know that coming to your soon-to-be ex-husband’s office | 我知道请你前来准前夫的办公室 |
[34:11] | is not your idea of fun, | 并无趣味可言 |
[34:13] | But as will soon become clear, it was absolutely necessary. | 但这是绝对必要的 你很快就会知道了 |
[34:16] | Please. | 请 |
[34:17] | I still don’t get how you were so sure | 我还是不明白你何以确信 |
[34:19] | Fyodor wouldn’t be here. | 费奥多不会出现 |
[34:21] | Well, that’s a story I’m sure you would appreciate, | 个中缘由你肯定想知道 |
[34:23] | but unfortunately I’m not at liberty to share it. | 但恕我无权外泄 |
[34:27] | Now, as I mentioned on the phone, | 我在电话上也说了 |
[34:29] | I’m assisting the NYPD | 我在协助纽约警局 |
[34:30] | in the final stages of an investigation. | 调查一桩进入收尾阶段的案件 |
[34:33] | A woman, an assistant district attorney, | 一位担任助理地区检察官的女性 |
[34:35] | as a matter of fact, was assaulted, | 遭遇袭击 |
[34:36] | and a former police officer was killed. | 并且一位离职警官被谋杀了 |
[34:39] | And you think Fyodor was involved? | 你认为费奥多涉案 |
[34:41] | Only indirectly. | 不是直接犯罪 |
[34:42] | But it’s information on him that we need. | 但我们需要关于他的情报 |
[34:45] | Now, in a moment– if you agree– | 稍后 在你同意的前提下 |
[34:48] | you and I are gonna call a bank | 我们将致电 |
[34:49] | in the Cayman Islands, | 开曼群岛一家银行 |
[34:51] | And we’re going to request information | 我们将索取关于那里 |
[34:53] | regarding an account there. | 某个账户的一些信息 |
[34:54] | The account belongs to a company | 这个账户隶属的公司 |
[34:56] | which has billed your husband’s company | 多年来收取了你丈夫的公司 |
[34:58] | Millions of dollars over the years | 数百万美元的 |
[35:00] | in “document handling fees.” | 「文档处理费」 |
[35:02] | The truth is, these charges are fabrications. | 而实际上 这些费用是莫须有的 |
[35:05] | Your husband owns that company as well, | 那家公司其实也是你丈夫的 |
[35:07] | and he’s using it to hide money. | 他用这种手段来藏匿钱财 |
[35:10] | So you see, by helping me, you’re also helping yourself. | 所以你看 你现在帮我其实也是在帮你自己 |
[35:15] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[35:16] | The bank will have several layers of security | 银行方面设置了多重安全验证 |
[35:18] | that we will need to… negotiate. | 需要我们去 与之进行交涉 |
[35:21] | Firstly, their system will automatically identify | 首先 他们的客服系统会自动识别 |
[35:24] | the phone number that we are calling from. | 我们用来拨叫的号码 |
[35:26] | Hence, the need to meet here. | 这就是我们在此会面的原因 |
[35:28] | Secondly, they’re going to have a series of security questions, | 其次 他们会问一系列安全提示问题 |
[35:31] | the specifics of which I can’t predict. | 这些问题的具体答案我无法预知 |
[35:34] | But you figure if anyone will know | 但你觉得如果有谁知道 |
[35:36] | Fyodor’s first dog’s name | 费奥多的第一只宠物狗的名字 |
[35:38] | or the town his father was born in, it would be me. | 或者他父亲的出生地 那肯定是我 |
[35:41] | Lastly, they’re going to ask for a pin number, | 最后 银行方面会要求提供一串个人密码 |
[35:43] | chosen by your husband, | 这个密码由你丈夫自己设定 |
[35:45] | about which I could speculate little more. | 我就更猜不到了 |
[35:48] | So this number, we’re thinking, | 所以我们说的这个密码 |
[35:51] | it’s something Fyodor is unlikely to forget. | 应该代表了费奥多某个难忘的回忆 |
[35:53] | Something meaningful to him. | 一串对于他来说非常有意义的数字 |
[35:55] | More than I was, for instance. | 比如说 应该比我更有意义 |
[35:57] | Something he actually loves. | 某个他真正爱着的东西 |
[36:01] | You have a number in mind? | 你脑中已经有答案了吗 |
[36:02] | I do. | 没错 |
[36:11] | Detective Bell. | 贝尔警探 |
[36:12] | Sorry, there must have been some mix-up. | 抱歉 肯定是出了什么误会 |
[36:15] | I told Janine to bring you to my office. | 我叫珍宁带你去我办公室的 |
[36:18] | No mix-up. | 没误会 |
[36:19] | I asked that we do it in here. | 是我要求在这里进行的 |
[36:23] | What exactly is it we’re doing? | 具体要进行什么呢 |
[36:26] | This is my associate, Miss Watson. | 这位是我的同事 华生女士 |
[36:29] | Obviously, you’re aware of your own clients. | 显然 你也看到了在座各位都是你的委托人 |
[36:31] | When Mr. Holmes and I were here the other day, | 上次我和福尔摩斯先生前来拜访之时 |
[36:33] | you expressed a lot of concern | 你表现出了对律师和委托人间 |
[36:35] | about attorney-client privilege. | 机密信息保障的极大担忧 |
[36:36] | So we figured the best way to resolve | 所以我们觉得解决这个问题 |
[36:38] | that issue would be to have all four of the clients | 最好的办法就是让你和所有四位委托人 |
[36:40] | this discussion involves here in this room. | 共处一室进行共同讨论 |
[36:44] | We’ve all waived privilege in writing, Ted. | 我们都签署放弃了机密信息保障权 泰德 |
[36:46] | Also, you’re fired. | 还有 你被解雇了 |
[36:48] | We found this in a safe deposit box | 我们在罗伊·布克名下的 |
[36:50] | that belonged to Roy Booker. | 一个银行保险箱中找到了这个 |
[36:52] | It lists some of the bank accounts | 上面列出了一些银行账户 |
[36:55] | Roy helped you uncover for your clients | 是罗伊帮你为你的委托人查出来的 |
[36:57] | and the balances in those accounts. | 上面也有这些账户的相应余额 |
[36:59] | We’ve confirmed that all the amounts are accurate. | 我们已经向银行方面核实过数额了 |
[37:02] | Thing is, according to each of your clients here, | 问题是 根据在场你的每一位委托人所说 |
[37:04] | you told them you found way less money than you did. | 你告诉她们的数字远低于实际金额 |
[37:07] | We suspect that you’ve been cutting deals | 我们怀疑你跟那些你本应 |
[37:09] | with the spouses you’re supposed to be opposing. | 调查的委托人的配偶私下达成了协议 |
[37:11] | So you lie to your clients about how much money you find, | 于是你向你的委托人提供不实金额 |
[37:14] | then the husbands get to keep most of their millions. | 这样她们的丈夫就能保住绝大多数财产 |
[37:17] | In exchange, you get healthy kickbacks. | 作为交换 你会得到巨额回扣 |
[37:21] | You “suspect”? | 你们「怀疑」 |
[37:24] | Roy’s safe deposit box also had a hundred grand in cash in it. | 罗伊的银行保险箱中还有十万美元现金 |
[37:28] | Now, you’re licensed to practice law | 你在纽约州和新泽西州 |
[37:30] | in both New York and New Jersey. | 同时持有律师执业资格 |
[37:32] | When you took the bar in Jersey, | 你在新泽西州参加律师执业资格考试时 |
[37:33] | you had to give your fingerprints. | 必须提交指纹信息 |
[37:34] | They matched prints we found all over the cash. | 他们已经确认现金上的指纹和你的吻合 |
[37:37] | Roy discovered what you were doing and shook you down. | 罗伊发现了你这见不得人的勾当并以此要挟 |
[37:40] | You paid him off at least once, | 你最起码付了一次封口费给他 |
[37:42] | but I’m guessing you weren’t interested | 但我猜你并不打算 |
[37:43] | in making it an ongoing arrangement. | 使之成为常态 |
[37:45] | You needed to get rid of him, | 你得摆脱他 |
[37:46] | but the last thing you wanted was a murder investigation. | 但你又不想让自己被牵涉到凶案调查中去 |
[37:49] | You had heard about all the drama | 你听说了 |
[37:51] | that Roy and his ex-wife were mixed up in, | 罗伊和他前妻的种种狗血八卦 |
[37:53] | thanks to the friend who recommended Roy to you, | 这得感谢那位推荐罗伊给你的朋友 |
[37:55] | Ardy Gulbenkian. | 阿迪·古本基安 |
[37:57] | So you beat up Chantal Milner | 于是你把香特尔·米尔纳打得不省人事 |
[37:59] | and you framed roy, | 并栽赃给罗伊 |
[38:00] | So that when you killed him, | 于是当你杀了他之后 |
[38:01] | people would believe it was suicide. | 人们会相信他是畏罪自杀 |
[38:03] | That’s… Amazing. | 真是 有才 |
[38:05] | And if I’m following, | 要是我理解得没错 |
[38:06] | All you’re really basing it on | 你们说的这些 |
[38:08] | Is that you’ve uncovered some clerical errors | 都基于你们发现了一些记录错误 |
[38:11] | And found some money I touched. | 发现了我动过的一些钱 |
[38:14] | Which, for all you know, | 让你们知道一下 |
[38:15] | Has my prints on it because Roy stole it from me. | 上面有我的指纹是因为那是罗伊从我这里偷走的 |
[38:19] | Everything else you’ve said, | 其他你说的一切 |
[38:21] | anything to do with this beating or Roy’s murder, | 任何与这次打架及罗伊的死有关的事 |
[38:25] | is pure speculation. | 都纯粹是推论 |
[38:28] | Now, I admit, I’m not a criminal lawyer– | 我承认 我不是罪案律师 |
[38:31] | Though believe me, I know some good ones– | 但是相信我 我认识一些很厉害的 |
[38:34] | But what I haven’t heard yet | 但我还没听到的是 |
[38:37] | is a shred of proof. | 你有任何证据 |
[38:40] | If that was all we had, you would be correct. | 如果我们只有这些 那你是正确的 |
[38:44] | But it isn’t. | 可惜不是 |
[38:46] | Couple weeks ago, | 几周前 |
[38:47] | Roy Booker purchased a mixture of chinese herbs. | 罗伊·布克买了一些混合中草药 |
[38:50] | They’re meant to, uh, flush the body of toxins. | 它们是用来清理体内毒素的 |
[38:52] | Some people use them as a detox prior to a workplace drug test. | 有人会在工作中要检测毒品之前用来排毒 |
[38:57] | Around the same time, you ordered a drug test | 正是那段时间 你为所有员工 |
[39:00] | for all your employees. | 安排了毒品检测 |
[39:01] | It occurred to Mr. Holmes | 这让福尔摩斯先生想到 |
[39:02] | That Roy might’ve been using the herbs for that purpose, | 罗伊买中草药可能就是为了这个 |
[39:06] | Because it came up in his autopsy that he’d been smoking pot. | 因为尸检结果表明他体内有大麻 |
[39:10] | This is a signed affidavit | 这是负责尸检的验尸官 |
[39:13] | from the lab tech who administered the test, | 签署的宣誓做证书 |
[39:16] | Saying that you slipped him a thousand bucks | 上面说你给他塞了一千块 |
[39:18] | in exchange for Roy’s urine. | 以交换罗伊的尿液样本 |
[39:22] | You’re a quick thinker, Mr. Winthrop. | 你反应很快 文斯洛普先生 |
[39:24] | But I’d love to hear you explain that. | 但我很想听你解释一下这个 |
[39:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:34] | Catch you at a good time? | 现在方便吗 |
[39:36] | Yeah, come in. | 方便 请进 |
[39:44] | So I hear Chantal’s improving. | 听说香特尔在好转了 |
[39:46] | Yeah, I just came from there. | 对 我刚从她那过来 |
[39:49] | She’s, uh, she’s conscious. | 她 她有意识了 |
[39:52] | Talking a little, sleeping a lot. | 能说一点话 睡得比较多 |
[39:55] | It’s gonna be a long road, but it looks good. | 这是条漫漫长路 但看起来前景光明 |
[39:57] | Doctors are running some tests, | 医生还在进行检测 |
[39:58] | So I figured I’d give them some space. | 我想着就不打扰他们了 |
[40:04] | Look, I just came by to say thanks, | 我是来说谢谢的 |
[40:06] | for being my eyes and ears the last few days. | 谢谢你过去几天一直充当我的耳目 |
[40:10] | And to let you know that I’m… I’m gonna talk to someone. | 我还想让你知道 我会找人谈的 |
[40:14] | About all this stuff that came up, | 关于发生的这一切 |
[40:17] | that I obviously hadn’t been dealing with. | 我明显没去处理的这一切 |
[40:19] | I’m not sure who, but I’m asking around. | 我不确定该找谁谈 但我在打听了 |
[40:24] | I don’t presume to know the details of what your father did | 我不想假装了解你父亲到底对你 |
[40:26] | to you and your family. | 和你的家人做了什么 |
[40:28] | But, um, I-I’ve seen enough parental abuse | 但我见过太多父亲的家暴 |
[40:32] | to know that one thing’s always the same. | 我知道有件事始终是一样的 |
[40:35] | When someone whose job it is to nurture you hurts you instead, | 如果一个本该养育你的人却伤害了你 |
[40:39] | It-it can’t help but have a profound and-and lasting effect | 那一定会对你的自我认知 |
[40:43] | on your sense of who you are. | 产生深远的长期影响 |
[40:48] | I-I stopped you from beating Ukhov | 我阻止了你殴打乌霍夫 |
[40:50] | Because I didn’t want you to throw away your career, | 因为我不想你抛弃自己的职业 |
[40:53] | but more importantly, I didn’t want you to throw away yourself. | 但更重要的是 我不希望你抛弃自我 |
[40:58] | I mean, I-I might be this extraordinary detective, | 我可能是个非凡的侦探 |
[41:02] | But you are an extraordinary man. | 但你是个非凡的人 |
[41:06] | And-and that’s a far more precious thing. | 这是更加难能可贵的 |
[41:11] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[41:18] | Have you ever eaten ants? | 你吃过蚂蚁吗 |
[41:20] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[41:21] | Have you ever eaten ants? | 你吃过蚂蚁吗 |
[41:23] | There’s this new restaurant I was going to try. | 有家新餐厅我想去试试 |
[41:26] | It’s, uh, insect-based cuisine. | 是以昆虫为基料的寿司 |
[41:30] | I hear the silkworm soup is a must. | 我听说蚕汤是必点菜 |
[41:33] | Best I can promise is I’ll watch. | 我顶多能保证我会看着你吃 |
[41:36] | I mean, I’ll try to watch. | 我是说我会试着看你吃 |
[41:38] | Great. | 很好 |