Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23
S02E01
S02E010
S02E011
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
S05E24
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S06E14
S06E15
S06E16
S06E17
S06E18
S06E19
S06E20
S06E21
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I heard the refrigerator door open, 我听到冰箱门开了
[00:04] and then all of a sudden, three gunshots, 然后突然 三声枪响
[00:06] and I saw Jameel on the kitchen floor, blood everywhere. 我看到贾米尔躺在厨房地上 到处都是血
[00:10] I know you killed Jameel Clark. 我知道你杀了贾米尔·克拉克
[00:11] He’s worked for months to embed himself in SBK. 他费了几个月时间深入SBK
[00:14] An endeavor I cared more about 要是不知道他是冷血杀手
[00:15] before I knew he was a cold-blooded killer. 我也会重视这一事实
[00:16] SBK is a ruthless drug gang. SBK是个残忍的贩毒团伙
[00:20] You want to know who killed Jameel? SBK killed Jameel. 你想知道谁杀了贾米尔吗 SBK杀了他
[00:23] You’re looking for someone who killed one person. 你要找一个杀了一个人的人
[00:24] SBK kills dozens of people a year. SBK每年会杀无数人
[00:27] I’m-a take SBK down, 我要摧毁SBK
[00:29] and anybody who get in my way… 任何阻挡我的人
[00:31] …gonna get hurt. 都会受到伤害
[00:39] Sherlock, I thought you were coming right back to… 夏洛克 我以为你很快就会回来…
[00:42] Oh, my God. 我的天
[00:44] Look at you. 看看你
[00:47] I didn’t do any of that, did I? 这些伤不是我弄的吧
[00:49] No, no, no. 不是你
[00:51] You didn’t leave a scratch. 你连抓痕都没留下
[00:54] Well, the night is still young. 夜色尚早呢
[00:57] I’ll be right there. 我马上来
[01:15] If I went downstairs to get a coffee, would I be… 如果我下楼泡杯咖啡 会不会…
[01:17] No, my guest left hours ago. 不会 我的客人几小时前就走了
[01:20] Good. 很好
[01:21] Do I detect just a hint of judgment? 我是嗅到了一丝想评价的味道吗
[01:22] No, no judgment. 没有 没有评价
[01:24] A little concern, maybe. 担忧倒可能有一点
[01:26] Well, despite what you may have heard, no one was injured. 不管你可能听到了什么 没人受伤
[01:28] I am fighting off something of a head cold, though. 不过 我确实正在和伤风对抗
[01:31] That’s not what I meant. 我不是这个意思
[01:33] There have been a lot of guests this week, 这周来过很多客人
[01:36] and I can’t help but think 我不得不去想
[01:37] that there might be more effective ways 或许有更有效的办法
[01:40] to work through everything that went down with Shinwell. 治愈辛维尔带来的负面影响
[01:43] Since everything went down with Shinwell, 自从有了辛维尔带来的负面影响
[01:45] you’ve cleaned your office twice, 你打扫了两次你的办公室
[01:46] you’ve taken three remedial cases, 补救了三桩案子
[01:47] and then you cleaned your office again. 然后又一次打扫了办公室
[01:49] So is that the picture of mental health I should aspire to? 所以这是我该追求的精神状态吗
[01:53] Well, the captain hasn’t had anything 警监这周没有任何
[01:54] you’ve deemed interesting this week, 你觉得有意思的案件
[01:56] so I know myself. 我了解我自己
[01:57] I like to keep busy. 我想要忙起来
[01:58] So working is working for me. 工作对我来说很有帮助
[02:00] We misjudged a murderer; 我们看错了一个杀人犯
[02:02] we let him into our closest confidence. 我们告诉了他不少机密
[02:04] And then I betrayed our colleagues 然后我背叛了同事
[02:05] by destroying evidence that would have returned him to prison. 销毁了能把他送回监狱的证据
[02:07] And he repaid our many kindnesses by ambushing 而他对我们好意的回馈就是
[02:10] and severely beating me. 埋伏并胖揍我一顿
[02:11] You’ve made peace with all of that? 这些你都能安心接受吗
[02:13] No, I’ve just come to accept that we don’t have any options. 不 我只是开始认识到我们别无选择
[02:16] There’s no way to prove that Shinwell is a killer, 没有办法证明辛维尔是个杀手
[02:17] so unless you want to go to SBK and out him as an informant… 除非你去SBK 揭发他是一名告密者
[02:21] No, I’d still rather he wipe out a street gang 不 我还是更希望他能捣毁街头帮派
[02:23] than the other way around. 而不是反过来
[02:25] Okay, so we move on. 好 那我们就放下
[02:27] I’m gonna go down to the precinct, 我要去局里一趟
[02:28] see if I can lend a hand with whatever they’re working on. 不管他们在做什么 我都看看自己能否帮忙
[02:30] – You want to come? – No. -你要来吗 -不了
[02:32] Perfunctory investigation will do me no good, Watson. 敷衍的调查对我没好处 华生
[02:35] To clean out the cobwebs, I need something truly stimulating. 为了理清思绪 我需要真正刺激的
[02:52] First up, Mr. Gary Kalajian. 首先是盖瑞·卡拉简先生
[02:58] Marco, did you pull a shift this weekend? 马可 你这周末加班了吗
[03:02] We were closed. Why? 咱们周末关门的 怎么了
[03:06] When I closed on Friday, this cremator was clean. 我周五关门时 这个焚尸炉是干净的
[03:14] Oh, my God. 我的天
[03:23] Call the police. 报警
[03:27] Now. 快去
[03:30] What should I tell them? 我要怎么跟他们说
[03:33] Tell them somebody got burned alive here. 就说有人在这里被活活烧死了
[04:03] It’s a good thing femurs are as thick as they are. 股骨能有那么粗真是件好事
[04:06] The biggest bones didn’t burn down completely. 最大的骨头没有被完全烧毁
[04:08] It’s the only way I could tell that there were two victims 只有这样我才辨别出有两位受害人
[04:10] stuffed into the crematory furnace. 被塞进了火葬场的炉子里
[04:12] – Looks like both were male. – Good eye. -看着两人都是男性 -好眼力
[04:14] You can tell by the width of the intertrochanteric crest. 通过转子间嵴的宽度可以判断出性别
[04:17] Whoever they were, one of them left a handprint 不管他们是谁 其中一个
[04:19] just inside the incinerator door. 在焚烧炉门内留下了手印
[04:22] It’s over eight inches long. 手长超过20厘米
[04:23] He was probably tall. 他可能很高
[04:24] And alive when he went into the incinerator. 且进入炉子时还活着
[04:27] Here. Have a nightmare. 给 享受噩梦吧
[04:28] The blood was smeared and then cooked, so… 血迹沾上后 温度升高 所以…
[04:31] No fingerprints. 没有指纹
[04:32] I’m guessing you would have invited us to the scene 我想如果现场有东西可看的话
[04:34] if there was something to see. 你应该早就请我们去了
[04:35] Rear exit door was pried open with a crowbar. 后出口被人用撬棍撬开了
[04:38] The break-in happened sometime over the weekend. 撬门发生在周末
[04:40] The crematorium workers all have alibis, 火葬场员工都有不在场证明
[04:42] and we couldn’t find anybody who works in the area 那里的工作人员都没看到
[04:44] who saw anything suspicious. 什么可疑的东西
[04:46] No security cameras? 没有安保摄像头吗
[04:47] The owner says they create privacy issues. 主人说摄像头会引发隐私问题
[04:50] We got nothing. 我们手里什么都没有
[04:51] Only if you don’t count two piles of dust, 除了这两堆骨灰
[04:53] teeth and bone fragments. 牙齿和碎骨头
[04:55] And whatever these are. 还有这些东西
[04:56] Those were found at the back of the incinerator, 这些是在焚尸炉深处找到的
[04:59] near where the taller John Doe’s feet were. 在高个子的无名氏脚边
[05:01] I’m pretty sure they were an orthopedic brace 我很确定这是融化了的
[05:02] that melted down. 矫形支具
[05:04] Something like this. 类似这种东西
[05:08] We should check with Missing Persons, 我们应该查查失踪人口
[05:09] see if anyone’s been reported who wears one. 看看有没有戴着这东西的人失踪
[05:11] We should also start calling dentists in Dongan Hills. 我们还应该给东安山的牙医打电话
[05:15] If I’m right about this, 如果我没判断错
[05:17] we need to locate the dental records 我们需要找一个叫
[05:18] of one Frederick Kirby, 弗雷德瑞克·卡比的人的牙医记录
[05:20] and see if we get a match for that gold tooth. 看看是否跟这颗金牙吻合
[05:23] Are you saying you know one of these guys? 你是在说你认识其中一个人吗
[05:25] After a fashion. 勉强算认识
[05:27] Mr. Kirby was likely 卡比先生差不多是
[05:29] the worst private investigator in New York City. 纽约最烂的私人侦探
[05:38] Well, it’s official. 正式认定了
[05:39] Captain just got the call. 警监刚刚接到了电话
[05:41] The gold incisor and a couple of the molars 那颗金牙和几颗臼齿
[05:44] and the smaller pile of ash 还有一小堆骨灰
[05:45] match Fred Kirby’s dental records. 很弗雷德·卡比的牙医记录吻合
[05:47] Which means it took you all of ten minutes 也就是说你只花了十分钟
[05:49] to identify a John Doe who’d been burnt to powder. 就认出了一个被烧成灰的无名氏
[05:52] – That’s got to be a record. – No, it was nothing. -这应该是个新纪录 -不 这没什么
[05:54] How many men do you know proudly wear a high school class ring? 你认识多少会一直带着高中班级戒指的人
[05:57] Uh, you never told us how you knew him. 你从没跟我们说过你认识他
[05:59] He came by the brownstone once, accused me of poaching. 他来过褐石屋一次 控诉我抢生意
[06:03] You stole one of his clients? 你抢了他的客户吗
[06:04] No, I was cornered by a dissatisfied customer of his. 不 他的一个不满的客户找到我
[06:07] I took one look at Mr. Kirby’s files, 我看了一眼卡比先生的报告
[06:09] solved the case on the spot. 当场解决了案子
[06:11] I’ve never seen such shoddy detective work. 我从没见过那么差劲的侦探工作
[06:13] This place is a temple of incompetence. 这地方简直充满了无能
[06:16] According to the captain, 据警监说
[06:17] this guy’s one employee is missing, too. 这家伙的一个员工也失踪了
[06:20] The name’s Lamont Wallace, but he goes by “Pinky” 名叫拉蒙特·华莱士 外号叫小粉
[06:22] Started driving for Fred a couple years ago 几年前弗雷德的视力下降之后
[06:25] when Fred’s eyes started to go. 他开始给弗雷德开车
[06:27] A legally blind private eye. No comment. 瞎了眼的私人侦探 不做评论
[06:31] No one’s been able to get either of them on the phone for two days. 已经两天没人打通他们的电话了
[06:34] Well, Lamont’s a big guy. 拉蒙特是个大家伙
[06:36] Could have been his handprint in the incinerator. 焚尸炉里的手印可能是他的
[06:38] Yeah, maybe he and Fred took on a dangerous case 对 也许他和弗雷德接了个危险的案子
[06:40] that got them both killed. 让他俩都被杀了
[06:44] You got something? 你有什么发现吗
[06:46] There’s almost a dozen restraining orders here. 这里有十几张限制令
[06:53] These are all filed within days of each other. 之间都只间隔几天
[06:56] Yeah, none of the complainants have the same last name, 对 投诉人的名字都不一样
[06:59] but it’s got to be a coordinated effort, right? 但这应该是协同行为 对吧
[07:02] You’d think. 应该是
[07:03] Question is: what’s the link between these people? 问题是这些人之间有什么联系
[07:06] Tragedy. 悲剧
[07:10] I assume you’re familiar with the shooting spree 我想你们应该知道1987年
[07:11] that occurred at the Bennett Courthouse in 1987? 发生在贝尼特法院的枪击事件
[07:14] Guy shoots a bunch of brand-new citizens 有人在宣誓仪式结束后
[07:16] after a swearing-in ceremony. 朝着一群新公民开枪
[07:18] His wife was their civics teacher, right? 他妻子是他们的公民教师 对吗
[07:21] Four people dead, six more wounded, 四死六伤
[07:23] and the shooter ended up taking his own life. 凶手最后自杀了
[07:25] It was a tragedy, not a mystery. 这是个悲剧 不是个谜
[07:28] So what’s it got to do with a detective and his buddy 这跟30年后一位侦探和他的搭档
[07:30] getting burnt alive 30 years later? 被活活烧死有什么关系
[07:33] In Fred Kirby’s office, 在弗雷德·卡比的办公室里
[07:34] we found multiple restraining orders against him. 我们发现了很多对他的限制令
[07:36] All of them were filed by family members 他们都是法院枪击事件
[07:38] of the victims of the courthouse shooting. 受害人的亲属申请的
[07:40] It appears that Mr. Kirby reached out 看起来卡比先生激怒了
[07:41] to anyone tangentially associated with the shooting. 跟那次枪击事件有关的人
[07:45] To what end, we don’t know. 我们不知道是什么关系
[07:47] You talk to any of these people yet? 你跟那些人谈过了吗
[07:49] No. Watson’s on her way to speak to Virginia Spivey. 没有 华生正去找维吉尼亚·斯皮维谈话
[07:52] She was married to the hero bailiff who charged the gunman. 她丈夫是起诉了枪击犯的英雄法警
[07:55] Took a bullet that day, but survived. 他那天中了一枪 但活了下来
[07:57] Unfortunately, he died of lymphoma last year. 不幸的是 他去年死于了淋巴瘤
[08:00] Virginia Spivey was the first one to file. 维吉尼亚·斯皮维是第一个申请限制令的
[08:03] You think papering him with Orders of Protection was her idea? 你觉得对他申请限制令是她的主意
[08:06] That’s the hope. 但愿是这样
[08:07] If she was in touch with all of these people, 如果她跟这些人都有联系
[08:09] perhaps she’ll be able to tell us if any of them 也许她能告诉我们他们中是否有人
[08:11] would have been likely to have cremated Fred Kirby and his helper. 想烧死弗雷德·卡比和他的帮手
[08:15] In the meantime, Marcus and I 与此同时 我和马科斯
[08:16] are going to visit the Bennett Courthouse. 要去一趟贝尼特法院
[08:18] Why? The shooting happened decades ago. 为什么 枪击案是很久以前的事了
[08:21] What do you think you’re gonna find? 你觉得你们会发现什么
[08:23] This was in Fred’s office. 这是在弗雷德办公室发现的
[08:27] Court employee badge. 法院职工工作证
[08:29] It’s a sloppy forgery. 这是个粗糙的伪造品
[08:31] I’m going to chalk up the alias 我要把他的化名
[08:32] to his overheated sense of whimsy. 归结于他过于丰富的想象力
[08:35] But I would like to know 但我想知道
[08:36] why he deemed it necessary 为什么他觉得有必要
[08:37] to go undercover at the courthouse. 化名去法院
[08:42] Mr. Holmes. 福尔摩斯先生
[08:44] Louis Garmendia. 路易斯·加门迪亚
[08:46] I wish it wasn’t such a sad occasion that we got together. 真希望咱俩不是因为这样难过的场合而相遇
[08:50] But it is an honor to finally meet you. 但非常荣幸终于见到你了
[08:53] – You know me? – Of course. I’m Louis Garmendia. -你认识我 -当然 我是路易斯·加门迪亚
[08:55] President of the New York Order of Private Investigators. 纽约私人侦探社的主席
[09:00] The silver star people– NYOOPI. 拿银星的那些人 NYOOPI
[09:02] Yeah, that’s us. 是的 是我们
[09:03] So, are you responsible for their, uh, 所以 是你帮他们
[09:06] rise in prominence? 声名崛起的吗
[09:07] Well, I don’t know if I can really take credit for that. 我不知道我能不能这样邀功
[09:10] I just took over. 我只是接手了
[09:11] But that is how I knew Fred. 可那确实是我认识弗雷德的原因
[09:13] And, obviously, we’re all broken up 显然 在他出事后
[09:15] over what happened to him. 我们都很难过
[09:17] Anyway, as president, I just wanted to come down 不管怎样 作为主席 我只是想来
[09:20] and let you know you’ve got the association’s full support. 告诉你社团全力支持你
[09:23] Anything you or the department needs, 你或警局如果有任何需要
[09:25] you say the word. 请尽管告诉我们
[09:27] All right, well, I’ll be sure to pass that along. 好的 我保证会把话传下去
[09:29] Main reason I came down is to say thank you. 我来主要是想说声感谢
[09:32] Means a lot to have one of our own working this thing for Fred. 能有一个我们自己人为弗雷德奔走实在意义重大
[09:36] Sorry, one of your own? 等等 什么叫你们自己人
[09:38] NYOOPI members. NYOOPI的会员
[09:39] You and your partner. 你和你搭档
[09:40] Feels right keeping it in the family. 感觉让自己人来处理才是对的
[09:43] Remind me, how long have we been in the family? 提醒我一下 我们什么时候加入大家庭了
[09:48] So, Houston, you were a pitcher? 所以 休斯顿 你之前是投手
[09:50] He still is. 他现在也是
[09:51] Lowest ERA in Division II. 乙级队最低防御率缔造者
[09:54] You know St. Cassius College? 你知道圣卡修斯学院吗
[09:55] You should come see us play sometime. 你有空可以过来看我们打比赛
[09:57] Did you not hear her tell my mom she’s with the police? 你没听她跟我妈说她是从警局来的吗
[09:59] What, police don’t like baseball? 怎么了 警察就不喜欢棒球吗
[10:01] All right, guys, that’s the rest. 好了 孩子们 最后几件了
[10:05] Everything’s okay, right? 没事吧 对吗
[10:06] Everything’s fine. I’m just here to talk. 没事 我只是过来聊聊
[10:09] You two drive safe. 你俩开车小心点
[10:10] Thanks, Mrs. Spivey. 谢谢 斯皮维太太
[10:13] Very nice meeting you. 很高兴认识你
[10:16] Sorry about that. 真不好意思
[10:18] But you said you wanted to talk about the courthouse shooting, 你说你想聊聊法院枪击案
[10:20] and it seemed like I should get the boys on their way first. 看来我该先让孩子们出发才对
[10:24] Of course. 当然
[10:25] I was just wondering about some of the contact 我只是在想你最近
[10:27] you might have had recently with the other victims’ families. 可能和其他受害者家属有联系
[10:30] I’ve had a lot, actually. 我联系了很多 事实上
[10:31] More than usual. 多于平常
[10:32] The 30th anniversary was last month, 上个月是第30周年纪念日
[10:35] and, uh, well, you can probably tell I like remembrances. 你也许发现了我喜欢有纪念意义的事
[10:38] We raised a little money 我们筹集了一点钱
[10:39] and did a memorial exhibit at the courthouse. 在法院做了一个纪念展览
[10:42] Something to make sure 一种来确保
[10:43] the people who died aren’t forgotten. 死去的人不被遗忘的仪式
[10:46] Well, here. 看
[10:47] I was… I was gonna frame this. 我本来准备把这个裱起来的
[10:53] Looks like you did some great work. 看起来你做了很多
[10:55] I wanted to do it years ago, but Gordon, my husband, 我几年前就想做了 但是戈登 我丈夫
[10:58] he wouldn’t have it. 他不让
[11:00] He passed away last year, 他去年去世了
[11:01] so now he can’t object to being remembered as a hero. 所以现在他没法反对作为英雄让人怀念了
[11:05] Which he was. 他确实是英雄
[11:06] If he hadn’t charged the shooter, 如果不是他指控了凶手
[11:08] well, let’s just say 这么说吧
[11:09] that would’ve been a much bigger memorial. 这场纪念仪式的主角就会更多了
[11:12] Am I correct that you and some of the other families 你和其他一些家属申请了
[11:15] filed restraining orders against a man named Fred Kirby? 对弗雷德·卡比的限制令 是吗
[11:19] Yeah. He was bothering all of us. 是的 他之前在骚扰我们
[11:21] Said he was trying to put together his own exhibit, or something. 说什么他想弄他自己的展览之类的
[11:25] His story kept changing. 他的说法一天一个样
[11:26] It was weird, so I got a lawyer to shut him down. 很奇怪 所以我请了律师来阻止他
[11:30] And I told the others to do the same. 我也建议其他人这样做
[11:32] Is that why you’re here? 你是因为这个来的吗
[11:33] Has he done something illegal? 他做了什么违法的事吗
[11:36] He died this past weekend. 他上周末死了
[11:37] Uh, more specifically, he was murdered. 具体说来 他是被谋杀的
[11:40] Oh, my God. 天啊
[11:42] You think one of us…? 你认为是我们中间有人
[11:42] I’m just curious. Is it possible that any of the people 我只是好奇 有没有可能被他骚扰的
[11:45] he was harassing might’ve been angry enough to… 这些人中有谁太过愤怒以至于…
[11:47] Uh, no. No, not a chance. 不 不 绝不可能
[11:49] He wasn’t harassing anyone, 他并没有骚扰我们
[11:50] he just wanted stuff that belonged to the victims. 他只是想要那些属于死者的东西
[11:54] We think he was a collector, 我们觉得他是个收藏家
[11:55] or maybe a dealer. 或者是个贩子
[11:57] A dealer? 贩子
[11:58] You ever heard the term “Murderabilia”? 你听说过「凶案物品贩子」吗
[12:00] People buy and sell 就是那些买入
[12:02] I guess you’d call them artifacts 跟著名凶案或惨剧事件有关的物品
[12:04] that connect back to famous murders or tragedies. 然后再卖出去的人
[12:08] It’s pretty sick. 很变态
[12:10] We just thought Fred was trying to make a buck. 我们觉得弗雷德就是想挣钱
[12:12] He should’ve been ashamed of himself. 他应该为自己的行为感到羞耻
[12:15] But trust me. 但请相信我
[12:16] None of us would’ve killed the guy. 我们当中不会有人杀他的
[12:21] Hey. I’m home. 我回家了
[12:29] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[12:31] I think there’s a bus bench 我觉得那有个公交站长凳
[12:32] with my picture on it in the library. 上面印着我的照片
[12:35] I used Fred Kirby’s guy. 我找的弗雷德·卡比的人
[12:38] It was a rush job, so it wasn’t cheap, 这活比较着急 所以挺贵的
[12:39] but he threw in the bench for free. 但是他没收长凳的钱
[12:41] So are you gonna tell me what this is about, or…? 你打算告诉我这是怎么回事吗
[12:44] NYOOPI. 纽约私人侦探社
[12:47] N-Y-O-O-P-I N-Y-O-O-P-I,
[12:49] the absurd acronym for an even more absurd organization– 一个荒唐组织的荒唐缩写
[12:52] one which counts us both as members in good standing. 它把我们列为了优秀会员
[12:55] Oh, yeah. 对
[12:56] The detective thing. 那个当侦探的事
[12:57] Yeah, “The detective thing.” 没错 “当侦探的事”
[13:02] I don’t get it. Are you angry because I signed us up? 我不明白 我给咱俩报了名你生气了吗
[13:04] So you don’t deny it. 这么说你并不否认
[13:06] Yeah, it was years ago. You’d gone back to London. 对 好几年前了 当时你回伦敦了
[13:08] When you came back, I added you. 你回来后 我就把你加上了
[13:10] It’s free advertising. 这是免费的广告
[13:11] They put us on the “Find a Detective” page on their Web site. 他们把我们放在网站的「寻找侦探」页面上
[13:14] That is precisely the problem: 这就是问题所在
[13:15] I do not care for the association. 我不喜欢这个组织
[13:17] Why? 为什么
[13:18] Because the group is a sham. 因为他们这群人根本不称职
[13:20] They’ve completely usurped the New York State Division of Licensing Services 他们完全盗用了纽约州授权服务部门的权利
[13:23] and destroyed all semblance of standards in our profession. 并且毁掉了我们这行的声誉
[13:27] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[13:28] Once upon a time, every aspiring P.I. 以前 每一位有志向的私人侦探
[13:31] had to take an exam administered by the state. 都要参加州政府举办的资格考试
[13:33] It wasn’t terribly difficult, but it was something. 并不是特别难 但也有点用
[13:35] It was a barrier to entry to keep the riffraff out. 起码能把一些无能的人挡在门外
[13:38] Now Internet searches have become 现在 网络搜索已经成了
[13:40] the primary arbiter of legitimacy in every profession. 各个领域内法律方面的首要仲裁者
[13:42] So this… this star 所以这个银星
[13:45] is all you need to be a detective in New York. 只要有这个银星就能在纽约当侦探了
[13:47] For $278 in annual fees, anyone can advertise using this, 每年交278块钱 谁都能用这个打广告了
[13:52] and gain access to NYOOPI’s all-important Web site. 并且能够登录NYOOPI的重要网站
[13:55] So here, have your pick. 这里 任你挑选
[13:57] Disgraced FBI agents, idiots off the street, me. 有问题的联调局探员 街头上的混混 我
[14:00] We are all equal in the eyes of this group. 在这个组织眼里 我们都是一样的
[14:06] You’re being a snob. 你这是自命不凡
[14:07] Someone has to be. 总得有人保持清高点
[14:09] Did you get my text earlier, 你收到我之前发的短信了吗
[14:10] about why Fred Kirby might have been harassing 弗雷德·卡比骚扰维吉尼亚·斯皮维
[14:12] Virginia Spivey and the others? 以及其他人的原因
[14:14] – I did. – Well, I spent the afternoon online, -收到了 -我一下午都在上网
[14:16] looking at murderabilia auctions. 寻找凶案物品贩子的拍卖
[14:19] I didn’t see anything there on the Bennett Courthouse shooting. 没找到任何有关贝内特法院枪击案的线索
[14:22] So I also looked at Kirby’s financials. 我也查看了卡比的经济情况
[14:24] It didn’t look like he ever sold that kind of stuff, 他应该没有卖过那种东西
[14:26] so it makes me wonder why he was so interested in what happened. 这让我很好奇他为什么对发生的事那么感兴趣
[14:29] It’s a good question. 问得好
[14:30] I might be able to shed some light. 我可能有点线索
[14:35] In 1987, 在1987年
[14:36] when new citizens were sworn in at the Bennett Courthouse, 当新市民在贝内特法院宣誓的时候
[14:38] it was customary to give them pocket-sized copies 会例行发给他们一本口袋书大小的
[14:40] of the Constitution. 宪法
[14:43] These were on display at Ms. Spivey’s memorial. 这些在斯皮维的悼念仪式上展出过
[14:46] I borrowed them, along withthis photograph 我借来的 还有这张照片
[14:49] of the victims taken shortly before the shooting started. 上面都是受害者 在枪击发生前不久照的
[14:52] Now, this is photograph was taken when the memorial 而这张照片 是在上个月悼念仪式
[14:55] first opened last month. 刚开始时照的
[14:57] Notice the blood color and patterns on these Constitutions. 注意宪法上血的颜色和位置
[15:04] These are different. 不一样
[15:06] The blood that you’re looking at is fake. 你现在看到的血是假的
[15:09] These are reproductions. 这些是复制品
[15:11] They are also laden with Fred Kirby’s fingerprints. 而且上面满是弗雷德·卡比的指纹
[15:14] So he swapped these Constitutions out for the real ones; 这么说他用这些宪法把真的掉包了
[15:17] he got his murderabilia after all. 终归还是得到了凶案物品
[15:19] Yes, but perhaps not to sell. 是的 但可能不是为了卖
[15:21] What do you mean? 什么意思
[15:22] I mean, it’s possible Fred Kirby did what he did 很可能弗雷德·卡比这么做
[15:24] because he believed the U.S. government 是因为他相信美国政府
[15:26] once caused a nuclear reactor to melt down. 曾经造成了一起核反应堆泄露
[15:29] Just as it’s possible 正如有可能
[15:30] that testing his theory resulted in his murder. 验证这个理论导致了他被杀
[15:33] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[15:35] I’m talking, Watson, about Chernobyl. 华生 我说的是切诺贝利的事
[15:48] On April 26, 1986, 1986年4月26日
[15:51] a test of the Chernobyl power plant’s safety system went awry, 切尔诺贝利核电站安全系统测试出了问题
[15:55] causing one of its nuclear reactors to explode. 导致它的一座核反应堆发生了爆炸
[15:58] I remember. Everyone remembers. 我记得 所有人都记得
[16:00] The blast and the radiation exposure killed dozens that day. 爆炸和辐射在那天杀死了很多人
[16:04] Eventually, thousands more died of cancer. 最终 还有上千人死于癌症
[16:06] Human error was cited as the precipitating cause. 人为错误被当成了主要原因
[16:09] The official report did not name any names. 官方报告没有提及任何名字
[16:12] But according to one theory on the Internet, 但根据网上的一个理论
[16:14] the fault lies with four men: 失误出在四个人身上
[16:16] Igor Krasnaia, Roman Hubenko, 伊各·夸兹纳尔 罗曼·哈本科
[16:17] Dmitry Perov and Sergei Minkovski. 德米特·派洛夫和谢尔盖·明可夫斯基
[16:20] Their bodies were never recovered, 他们的尸体至今没有找到
[16:21] and photographs of the men do not exist. 也没有他们的照片
[16:24] Okay. 好吧
[16:25] Conspiracy theorists 阴谋论者
[16:26] have long believed that these men were saboteurs, 长久以来都相信那些人是破坏者
[16:28] working at the behest of the American government. 为美国政府工作
[16:31] In return for their crimes, they were granted new lives 他们通过罪行换来了
[16:35] in the United States. 在美国的新生活
[16:36] Those were the four men that were killed 这四个男人就是在
[16:38] in the Bennett Courthouse shooting? 班尼特法院被杀的人
[16:39] That’s what people think? 人们是这么认为的吗
[16:40] I did not say “People.” 我没有说「人们」
[16:41] I said “Conspiracy theorists.” 我说的是「阴谋论者」
[16:43] Proud members of the tinfoil hat brigade. 锡纸帽子部队的主要成员
[16:45] Now, this was the shooter; his name is Ronald Jones. 这个是凶手 他叫罗纳德·琼斯
[16:48] His victims had just taken the oath of citizenship. 他的被害人们刚宣誓成为公民
[16:51] They were Chris Corwin, Nick Welden, 他们是克里斯·科文 尼克·威尔顿
[16:53] Pete Goswin and Leo Stavo. 皮特·格斯文和里奥·斯塔沃
[16:56] But some people believe that these were aliases 但有人认为这些名字是
[16:58] given to them by the American government 美国政府给的假名
[17:00] before a rogue agent wiped them out. 他们是被叛变特工消灭的
[17:03] You don’t really believe that, right? 你不是真的相信这事吧
[17:05] No. But it doesn’t matter what I believe. 不 但我信什么不重要
[17:07] The question is: did Fred Kirby believe it? 问题是 弗雷德·卡比信不信
[17:10] History is full of imbeciles 历史上充满了愚蠢的人
[17:11] whose outlandish theories have got them killed, 被奇异古怪的理论害死
[17:13] so perhaps he shared his with one of the victims’ loved ones, 所以或许是他与被害人们的爱人分享了理论
[17:16] and they took it poorly. 结果他们接受得不好
[17:18] Well, talking to loved ones is one thing. 和爱人交谈是一回事
[17:19] Fred Kirby was trying to get his hands 弗雷德·卡比还想要接触
[17:21] on the victims’ personal effects. 被害人们的私人物品
[17:24] He stole mini-Constitutions with their blood on it. 他偷走了沾有他们血液的迷你宪法
[17:26] Why? 为什么
[17:28] If these men really were nuclear saboteurs, 如果那些人真的是核反应堆破坏者
[17:30] then their DNA would’ve been damaged. 那他们的DNA就会有损
[17:33] Traces of caesium-137 铯-137的痕迹
[17:34] would mark their remains for hundreds of years. 能保留数百年
[17:37] The question of where a low-rent private eye would go 关于一个穷酸的私人侦探要去哪
[17:40] to test for such a thing is another matter entirely. 来进行此类测试 就是另一个问题了
[17:45] No, it isn’t. 不 不是的
[17:46] I think I might know where he would go. 我想我可能知道他会去哪里
[17:49] Yeah, I knew Fred. 对 我认识弗雷德
[17:50] He’s in my bowling league. We’re friends. 他是我保龄球小队的 我们是朋友
[17:54] He’s dead, huh? 他死了啊
[17:55] Fred specialized in cheating spouses, 弗雷德的专长是捉奸
[17:58] the kind who leave stains in cheap motel rooms. 捉那种会在廉价旅馆房间遗留污渍的人
[18:00] I imagine, occasionally, 我想 时不时的
[18:01] he needed you to run a DNA sample for him. 他会需要你帮助测试DNA样本
[18:04] When I went through Fred’s financials yesterday, 我昨天检查弗雷德财务的时候
[18:06] I noticed he wrote quite a few checks to you over the years. 我发现他几年来给你写了不少支票
[18:08] Just you. 只是给你
[18:09] Never to East Rutherford Laboratories. 从来不是给东卢瑟福实验室
[18:12] You were giving him a discount 你给了他折扣
[18:13] and pocketing the payments yourself. 然后把付款收进了自己的口袋
[18:15] No, that’s not true. 不 不是这样的
[18:16] We also went through Fred’s phone records yesterday. 我们昨天还查了弗雷德的手机记录
[18:18] He talked to you six times last week. 他上周和你通过六次话
[18:21] Can we assume it was about the blood samples 我们能假设他是想要你
[18:23] he wanted you to gather from the copies of the Constitution? 从宪法的副本上提取血液吗
[18:32] Hey, what are you doing? 你干什么
[18:34] Mr. Drexel, we didn’t bring the police with us 德雷塞尔先生 我们没带警察来
[18:36] because we don’t care about your minor league embezzlement. 因为我们不关心你小联盟的公器私用
[18:39] We don’t. 真不关心
[18:40] It was a courtesy to you, but it also works in our favor, 这对你来会说是好事 也对我们有帮助
[18:42] ’cause it means we can conduct an illegal search 因为这意味着我们可以对
[18:44] for the materials that Fred gave you. 弗雷迪给你的材料进行违法搜查
[18:46] Yeah, I’ll start over here. 好 我从这边开始
[18:48] No, don’t. 不 别
[18:49] I’ll give you everything I’ve got, okay? 我把我有的都给你们 好吧
[18:54] The samples, 样本
[18:56] the results, all of it. 结果 所有的
[19:01] He wasn’t checking for radioactivity, 他没有做放射现象鉴定
[19:03] he was running paternity tests. 他做的是亲子鉴定
[19:05] Radioactivity? Why the hell would I be looking for that? 放射现象 我找那东西干什么
[19:08] Fred didn’t think that the men who bled on these documents 弗雷迪没有认为让血沾到宪法上的人
[19:09] were at Chernobyl? 曾到过切诺贝利吗
[19:11] No. God, no. 没有 当然没有
[19:12] He gave me that blood sample and the four Constitutions. 他给了我血液样本和四本宪法
[19:14] He asked me to look for a match. 他让我去找匹配
[19:16] Who’s C. Gibson? C·吉普森是谁
[19:17] I don’t have any idea. 我不知道
[19:18] I just know the guy was looking for his father. 我只知道这人在找他的父亲
[19:20] But the blood on those things wasn’t viable. 但那些东西上的血液无法检测
[19:22] All the results came back inconclusive. 所有的测试结果都无效
[19:25] If you want to harass someone, you should go find him. 如果你们想骚扰某人 你们应该去找他
[19:27] Why’s that? 为什么
[19:28] Fred was nervous about breaking the news to him. 弗雷德对于告诉他这个消息很紧张
[19:31] Said the guy had a real temper. 说这个人脾气不小
[19:33] I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:34] Maybe he’s the one who killed Fred. 说不定是他杀了弗雷德
[19:39] This would be a lot easier if Fred’s Kirby’s system 要是弗雷德·卡比的系统不是只有
[19:42] wasn’t put stuff in files or don’t. 记入文件或不记入两种选择 会简单很多
[19:45] Well, credit the man for consistency. 要给这人的始终如一点赞
[19:47] He was lazy and inept in all facets of his business. 他在生意的各个方面都又懒又蠢
[19:50] Still, C. Gibson’s full name’s 不过 C·吉普森的全名
[19:52] got to be in here somewhere here, right? 一定就在这里 对吧
[19:53] Yes, finally. 太好了 总算
[19:54] You found it? 你找到了
[19:55] Better. I found years of annual reports 比这更好 我发现很多年度报告都记载了
[19:59] of Fred Kirby’s time on the board of NYOOPI. 弗雷德·卡比在NYOOPI的时间
[20:01] Why would you want that? 你找那些信息干什么
[20:03] Because I hope to find evidence of embezzlement or fraud. 因为我希望能找到挪用公款或者欺诈的证据
[20:05] Let’s see how many people pay for that preposterous silver star 等那荒唐的小银星成为腐败的标志
[20:08] when it becomes a mark of corruption. 看还有多少人会买单吧
[20:10] NYOOPI helps people find detectives. NYOOPI帮助人们找侦探
[20:12] Why do you have a problem with that? 你有什么好不满的
[20:13] Because I want people to be able to find detectives 因为我希望人们能找到
[20:15] who’ve earned the right to be called detectives. 真正赢得了侦探资格的侦探
[20:17] Well, if it were up to you, 要是由你说了算
[20:18] there’d only be four or five people like that in the whole world. 全世界这样的人只有四五个
[20:21] Your point? 你的重点是
[20:23] If NYOOPI offends you so much, 如果NYOOPI让你这么不爽
[20:25] why don’t you just quit? 为何不退出呢
[20:26] Because then I won’t be able to pull it apart, 因为那样我就不能从内部
[20:28] piece by piece, from the inside. 一点点将其瓦解了
[20:30] Has it ever occurred to you 你有没有想过
[20:31] that all this righteous indignation has less to do 这种义愤填膺
[20:33] with a bunch of private eyes supporting each other, 跟私人侦探相互帮衬没什么关系
[20:35] and more to do with Shinwell? 而更多是因为辛维尔呢
[20:37] What happened upset you. 他的事让你很生气
[20:39] And despite a string of meaningless sexual conquests, 所以即便你通过一连串没用的性征服来发泄
[20:41] you’re still upset, so now you’re gonna take it out 你还是很生气 所以你现在要
[20:43] on a bunch of less talented detectives. 拿一大堆没什么天分的侦探撒气
[20:45] My motives are irrelevant. 我的动机与那无关
[20:47] NYOOPI is the lowest form of fake credentialism NYOOPI是最低级的假资格主义形式
[20:50] and it ought not to exist. 就不应该存在
[20:51] And by the time I’m finished, it won’t. 等我完事就不会存在了
[20:54] Where are you going? 你去哪
[20:56] The “C” In C. Gibson stood for Carter. C·吉普森里的C代表卡特
[20:58] I found his name and address ten minutes ago. 我十分钟前就找到了他的名字和地址
[20:59] I just lingered to look for these. 我只是留在这里找这些信息
[21:04] 车辆管理局 卡特·吉布森
[21:05] Here’s your tea. 你的茶
[21:06] Two lumps. Now you got to tell me what’s up. 两块糖 你得告诉我发生了什么事
[21:09] Thanks. So, our victims, 谢谢 我们的受害者
[21:11] Fred Kirby and the missing driver, 弗雷德·卡比和失踪的司机
[21:13] were working for a man named Carter Gibson. 替一个叫卡特·吉普森的人干活
[21:16] Now, I could not find a link between that name 我找不到那个名字
[21:18] and the Bennett Courthouse shooting, 和本尼特法院枪击案的联系
[21:19] but that’s because Gibson’s name is made-up. See? 但那是因为吉普森的名字是捏造的 看这个
[21:22] Carter Gibson was Carter Dunwitty 卡特·吉普森原本叫卡特·邓威蒂
[21:25] until he changed his name in 2007. 2007年才改了名字
[21:27] Rita Dunwitty was one of the survivors of the shooting in ’87. 丽塔·邓威蒂是87年枪杀案的幸存者之一
[21:31] More than that, she was married to the shooter, Ronald Jones. 不仅如此 她还嫁给了凶手罗纳德·琼斯
[21:35] Right. So, he was Carter’s father. 好吧 所以他是卡特的父亲
[21:37] As far as the world knew, yes, 全世界都是这么认为的 没错
[21:39] but Carter was convinced that Ronald Jones, the shooter, 但卡特一直相信凶手罗纳德·琼斯
[21:42] was not his father. 不是他的父亲
[21:43] So, he hired Fred Kirby to run paternity tests 所以他雇弗雷德·卡比对87年死的四名男子
[21:46] for the four men who were killed in ’87, 进行了亲子鉴定
[21:48] but none of them panned out. 但没有匹配
[21:51] Sounds like wishful thinking, right? 听起来像是一厢情愿啊
[21:53] I mean, this is a guy who changes his name 这人改了名字
[21:55] to climb out of his family tree. 为了脱离他的族谱
[21:57] Can you blame him? 你能怪他吗
[21:59] Looks like Carter has some problems of his own. 看起来卡特自己也有问题
[22:02] Disorderly conduct and resisting, 扰乱社会治安 拒捕
[22:04] misdemeanor assault. 轻度袭击
[22:05] It’s a nickel-and-dime sheet, 都是些无关痛痒的案底
[22:07] but he obviously has a violent streak. 但他显然有暴力倾向
[22:09] Well, if Carter Gibson is Ronald Jones’s son, 如果卡特·吉普森是罗纳德·琼斯的儿子
[22:11] he may just be a chip off the crazy old block. 可能就是有其父必有其子了
[22:14] I wonder how Carter took the news 我在想卡特对于弗雷德·卡比
[22:16] when Fred Kirby couldn’t identify the dad he was hoping for. 没法鉴定出他期望的父亲反应如何
[22:19] Well, you’re not the first person to wonder that. 你不是第一个这么想的人
[22:21] Sherlock and the captain took a couple of uniforms 夏洛克和警监带着几个警察
[22:23] over to his house. 去他家了
[22:27] Actually, they say they need us over there right away. 实际上 他们要我们现在就过去
[22:51] Quite a mess. 一片狼藉啊
[22:52] We knocked. No one answered. 我们敲门了 没人应
[22:53] Building manager let us in. 大楼管理员给我们开了门
[22:55] Got a pile of mail, trash is ripe– 有一堆信件 垃圾也臭了
[22:59] doesn’t look like Carter Gibson’s been home in days. 看起来卡特·吉普森几天没回家了
[23:02] Let me guess, we’re thinking he got into some kind of scrap 让我猜猜 我们认为他在这里
[23:05] with Fred Kirby and Pinky Wallace right here. 跟弗雷德·卡比和小粉·华莱士打了起来
[23:08] Carter won, 卡特赢了
[23:08] he cremated them, went on the run. 他火化了他们 然后逃跑了
[23:10] I just put his photo out to everyone in the field. 我刚把他的照片发送给各个警察局了
[23:13] Captain, if you would. 警监 麻烦过来一下
[23:19] We need to revise our theory of the crime that occurred 我们对隔壁房间发生的罪案的推测
[23:22] in the next room. 需要进行调整
[23:23] I don’t think Carter Gibson was the perpetrator, after all. 我最终认为卡特·吉布森不是凶手
[23:27] What am I missing? 我错过了什么
[23:28] Metal rods were mixed in with the cremains in the incinerator. 焚化炉的骨灰里混杂着一些金属棒
[23:32] They’re identical to the ones in this orthopedic brace. 它们和这个矫正支架上的金属棒十分相似
[23:35] Gibson had a gammy foot. 吉布森有只跛脚
[23:36] You can see in that photograph over there. 你在那边的照片上可以看到
[23:38] Now, one could argue 那么 有人可能会怀疑
[23:39] that he threw one of his braces into the incinerator to trick us, 是他把他的一副支架扔进焚化炉来蒙骗我们
[23:42] to make us think that he was dead, 让我们以为他已经死了
[23:43] but if he did that, 但他如果那么做了
[23:45] why wouldn’t he throw in that watch, as well? 他为什么不把那只表也扔进去
[23:47] It’s inscribed with his original name on the back. 表的背面刻着他的原名
[23:49] And if he’s a man on the run, 而且如果他逃跑了
[23:50] why didn’t he take his medication with him? 他怎么不带上他的药
[23:53] 感谢C·邓威蒂 2005年5月31日
[23:54] So, the second vic was Pinky Wallace. 第二个被害者是小粉·华莱士
[23:56] We thought it was him because he was tall. 我们认为是他 是因为他很高
[23:58] But this is size 14, and according to Carter’s sheet, 但这是14码的鞋 而且根据卡特的资料表看
[24:01] he’s six-three. 他有一米九
[24:03] You think half the blood out there is his? 你认为外面的血有一半是他的吗
[24:05] Just as I think that’s his handprint in the incinerator. 正如我认为焚化炉中的手印也是他的
[24:09] I think he was the one who was burned alive. 我觉得他是那个被活活烧死的人
[24:20] You guys find something? 你们发现什么了吗
[24:22] Killer left some partial footprints. 凶手留下了部分的脚印
[24:25] They stop right here, 到这里就没有了
[24:25] so you got to figure this is where he loaded Fred Kirby 得考虑这就是他把弗雷德·卡比
[24:28] and Carter Gibson’s bodies into a vehicle. 和卡特·吉布森的尸体搬上车的地方
[24:31] Pinky Wallace, Fred Kirby’s driver, 小粉·华莱士 弗雷德·卡比的司机
[24:32] disappeared around the same time that Fred did. 和弗雷德在同一时间段消失了
[24:34] So, he might be our guy, right? 他可能就是我们要找的人 对吧
[24:36] Well, you’d think so, only he isn’t. 你可以这么想 不过他不是
[24:38] Finest Message on him checked out 在你和邻居谈话时
[24:39] while you were talking to the neighbor. 对他的通缉有了结果
[24:41] Is he dead, too? 他也死了吗
[24:42] No, but he came close. 没有 但差不多了
[24:43] He’s been in the ICU at St. Bede’s for a week. 他已经在圣彼得医院的重症监护室待了一周了
[24:46] Checked himself in with a 104-degree fever. 他在发烧40度时自己办理了住院
[24:48] He was delirious. 他那时已经神志不清了
[24:49] Told the nurses his name was Lando Calrissian. 他跟护士说他叫兰顿·卡瑞辛
[24:52] That’s why we couldn’t find him. 所以我们之前才没找到他
[24:53] He’s got a long recovery from meningitis ahead of him, 他需要一段很长的时间来治好脑膜炎
[24:56] but no prison time. 但不需要进监狱
[24:57] How’d it go on your end? 你那边调查得怎么样
[24:59] Not great. The night that Fred Kirby disappeared, 不太好 没人在弗雷德消失的那个晚上
[25:02] nobody saw anything. 看见了什么
[25:05] So, a few people heard a loud bang around midnight. 有几个人在半夜听到了砰的一声巨响
[25:08] So, whatever happened here, 无论这里发生了什么
[25:09] maybe they finished it with a gun. 或许他们是用枪结束的一切
[25:12] Anybody find any slugs or casings? 有人找到子弹或弹壳了吗
[25:14] No, and they won’t. 没有 而且他们找不到的
[25:16] I can’t explain your bang, but this was no shooting. 我无法解释你说的那声巨响 但那不是枪响
[25:20] As you can see from the blood splatter on the walls 你可以看到血溅到了墙上
[25:22] and the ceiling, 和天花板上
[25:24] it’s not the misty spray that you’d associate with a gunshot. 这不是能和枪击联系在一起的雾状喷射
[25:26] The droplets are round. 血滴是圆形的
[25:27] They vary in size. 它们大小各异
[25:29] The killer used a blunt object. 凶手用了一样钝器
[25:30] Uh, I think I might even know which one. 我觉得我甚至知道是哪一样
[25:35] As you can see here, 正如你在这看到的
[25:36] Carter Gibson has twice been honored 卡特·吉布森两度获得了
[25:39] by the New York Charcot-Marie-Tooth Coalition. 纽约腓骨肌萎缩症协会的嘉奖
[25:42] Recipients of the Connecting My Talents Award receive 「联合我天赋奖」的获得者会得到
[25:45] a commemorative marble orb. 一个大理石纪念球
[25:46] 纽约腓骨肌萎缩症协会 授予卡特·吉布森2015年荣誉奖
[25:48] What’s a tooth coalition? 什么是牙齿协会
[25:50] Tooth is a surname, as are Charcot and Marie. 图斯[同牙齿]是个姓 就像沙尔科和玛丽
[25:53] They’re the doctors who first described the neurological disorder 他们是首批将神经系统紊乱定义为
[25:56] which is now more commonly known as CMT. 现在更为人知的腓骨肌萎缩症[CMT]的医生
[25:59] CMT attacks the peripheral nervous system, CMT会损害外周神经
[26:02] arms, legs, hands and feet. 手臂 腿 手和脚
[26:04] It’s degenerative and the symptoms get worse over time. 它是退行性疾病 患病时间越长症状越严重
[26:07] Now, if Carter Gibson had it, 如果卡特·吉布森得了这种病
[26:09] it would explain the orthopedic braces 这就能解释矫正支架了
[26:11] and probably the medications he was taking. 可能他服用的药物也是因为这个
[26:13] So, Carter raised money and awareness for his disease 卡特筹集了资金并提高了对自身疾病的认识
[26:16] and the coalition gave him one of those. 协会就颁给了他一个那种球
[26:19] They gave him two. 他们给了他两个
[26:20] These photographs tell us 这些照片告诉我们
[26:21] that he received the award in 2013 and 2015. 他在2013年和2015年受到了嘉奖
[26:26] The older one is missing. 更早的那个不见了
[26:28] And you think it’s because the killer took it with him 你认为这是因为凶手在用它砸完二人脑袋后
[26:30] after he used it to bash two skulls in? 把它带走了吗
[26:32] He grabbed it there and started swinging? 他抓起它然后开始猛击受害者
[26:35] The blood evidence would indicate that. 血迹表明正是如此
[26:38] An arcing motion like this… 像这样的弧形动作
[26:44] …would result in blood splatter like that. 会产生那样的血迹
[26:46] So, now we know how the mess was made, 所以我们现在知道了犯罪现场是怎么形成的
[26:48] but who made it? 但是谁做的呢
[26:53] How’s it going? 有什么进展
[26:54] Slowly, but we think we figured out the real reason 很少 但我们可能发现了
[26:56] that Carter Gibson was looking for his biological father. 卡特·吉普森寻找他生父的真正理由
[26:59] I just got off the phone with Leonard Jones, 我刚给莱纳德·琼斯打了电话
[27:01] Ronald Jones’s father. 他是罗纳德·琼斯的父亲
[27:03] I was calling to notify him 我打电话告诉他
[27:04] that we think his grandson, Carter, 我们认为他的孙子 卡特
[27:05] was the victim of a homicide. 是一起谋杀案的被害者
[27:07] He didn’t take it too hard. 他并没觉得无法接受
[27:08] Apparently, they’d been estranged most of Carter’s life. 显然 他们和卡特的关系很疏离
[27:11] That changed earlier this year. 但是今年年初有了改变
[27:13] Carter’s CMT was getting worse. 卡特的CMT症状恶化了
[27:15] The disease is inherited and the symptoms tend to follow 这种疾病是遗传性的
[27:17] a similar course within families. 家族里会产生相同症状
[27:19] Now, no one on his mother’s side had it, 但他母亲的家族没有人有此症状
[27:21] so Carter reached out to his paternal grandfather 所以卡特联系了他的祖父
[27:23] to find out what he could expect. 想找到相同症状的人
[27:25] Thing is, there was no CMT on that side of the family, either. 问题是他父亲一方也没人患有CMT
[27:28] – How is that possible? – 30 years ago, -这怎么可能 -30年前
[27:30] no one really knew why Ronald Jones shot up the courthouse 没人知道罗纳德·琼斯为什么枪击法庭
[27:33] where his wife worked, 而且是他妻子工作的地方
[27:34] but Grandpa Leonard always had a sneaking suspicion. 但是祖父莱纳德暗自有个猜测
[27:37] Ronald had figured out he wasn’t Carter’s real dad. 罗纳德发现了他不是卡特的亲生父亲
[27:40] That would explain some things, 这就能说明一些事实了
[27:41] like why the four people he killed 比如为什么他杀的四个人
[27:42] and the six he wounded were all men. 以及射伤的六个人都是男人
[27:44] He thought one of them was sleeping with his wife. 他认为其中一个人和他妻子有外遇
[27:47] It’s an old secret, 这种事并不新鲜了
[27:47] but maybe someone figured it was still worth killing over. 但也许有人为此不惜杀人
[27:51] We were just about to call the relatives of the people 我们正要联系对弗雷德·卡比
[27:53] who filed restraining orders against Fred Kirby, 申请禁制令的人的亲属
[27:55] see if any of them had CMT. 看是否有人患有CMT
[27:57] Just tread lightly. 行事小心
[27:59] If one of them did this, we don’t want to tip them. 如果是他们中某人做的 最好不要打草惊蛇
[28:04] Mr. Garmendia. 加门迪亚先生
[28:05] Sorry to stop by unannounced like this, 抱歉突然登门造访
[28:08] but your address is in our files. 但我们档案里有你的地址
[28:09] If you’re looking for an update on the investigation 如果你想知道弗雷德·卡比案件的最新消息
[28:11] of Fred Kirby’s murder, I’m afraid I can’t help you. 很抱歉我不能帮你
[28:13] There have been some developments, 虽然有些进展
[28:14] but they need to remain confidential. 但需要保密
[28:16] I don’t want an update. 我不想知道进展
[28:18] I’m here to talk to you, detective to detective. 我想和你谈谈 侦探之间的谈话
[28:26] I know you broke into NYOOPI’s computer today. 我知道你今天入侵了NYOOPI的官网
[28:30] Someone used Fred Kirby’s old log-in 有人用了弗雷德·卡比的旧账号
[28:33] from an I.P. Address inside the NYPD, IP地址是纽约警局
[28:36] and then they downloaded a bunch of our tax records. 然后下载了我们组织大量税务记录
[28:40] I could tell you didn’t like us when we met. 第一次见面我就知道你不喜欢我们
[28:43] Got the feeling we embarrass you. 觉得我们让你丢脸
[28:46] You want to tell me what you’re up to? 你要告诉我你想干什么吗
[28:49] It’s quite simple, really. 其实很简单
[28:50] I’m going to dismantle your organization. 我想解散你的组织
[28:53] NYOOPI is a blight NYOOPI是业界毒瘤
[28:54] on the profession which I love. 是我热爱的行业的毒瘤
[28:56] It enables con men and imbeciles 它允许骗子和智障的人
[28:57] to pass themselves off as detectives. 称呼自己为侦探
[28:59] Your group deserves to be exposed 你的组织名不副实
[29:01] as the rubber stamp that it is. 这事应该被揭露
[29:04] Would it surprise you to know 如果我说我同意你的观点
[29:06] that I agree with you about NYOOPI? 你会觉得惊讶吗
[29:11] I was an investigator for the ATF for over 15 years 我做私人侦探前 在烟草火器与爆炸物管理局
[29:14] before I went private. 做了15年调查员
[29:16] I get steamed when I see the kind of folks that are advertising 看到那些人被授予我们的银星
[29:19] with our silver star. 我很愤怒
[29:22] That’s why I got involved, only I don’t want to destroy it. 所以我才选择了加入 但我不是想毁了它
[29:26] I want to turn it around. 我想改变它
[29:27] We’re offering training seminars now. 现在我们提供培训讲座
[29:29] We just launched a message board 而且我们刚建立了
[29:32] where people can crowdsource their cases. 人们可以共同处理案件的留言板
[29:35] I want NYOOPI to help its members 我想让NYOOPI帮助它的成员
[29:37] be better at what they do. 变得更专业
[29:39] Your members want to be better? 你的成员们想变好吗
[29:41] A lot of them mean well. 很多人想
[29:43] That’s not what I asked. 我问的不是这个
[29:44] How many of them are attending your classes? 有多少人出席了你的课程
[29:45] How many are on the message board? 有多少人用了留言板
[29:47] All I’m asking for is a little more time. 我还需要些时间
[29:49] NYOOPI’s had decades. NYOOPI已经成立数十年了
[29:50] Not with me they haven’t. 但之前没有我
[29:53] Look, Mr. Holmes, this-this thing we do, 福尔摩斯先生 我们做的事
[29:56] this job, it’s important. 这份工作 它很重要
[29:57] Now, you say you don’t like a lot of our membership. 你说你不喜欢我们的大多数成员
[30:00] I get that, but at least they’re in one place now. 我懂 但至少他们现在集中在一处
[30:03] NYOOPI goes away, 如果NYOOPI解散
[30:05] and they scatter in the wind. 他们就会散落在各地
[30:06] And I won’t know if I could’ve made them better. 这样我就不知道我能否帮他们变好
[30:08] I won’t know if I could’ve kept a few from getting killed. 我也不知道我能不能保护他们不受伤害
[30:12] Now, it’s too late for Fred Kirby, 对弗雷德·卡比来说已经晚了
[30:14] but it’s not too late for the rest. 但对其他人来说并不晚
[30:19] All I can promise you is that your organization will be spared 我只能保证办完弗雷德·卡比的谋杀案之前
[30:21] my full energies until I have solved Fred Kirby’s murder. 我不会全力处理你的组织
[30:26] Well, I know how good you are, 我知道你有多厉害
[30:27] so I guess that doesn’t give me much time. 那看来我也不剩多少时间了
[30:31] Thanks for hearing me out. 谢谢你听我说这些
[30:49] Sherlock? 夏洛克
[30:49] In your bedroom. 在你卧室
[30:58] Hello. 你好
[31:00] Okay, whatever this is, 好吧 不管这是什么鬼
[31:02] does it really need to be happening in my bedroom? 非要在我房间里搞吗
[31:04] This is helping me determine how much force was used 这些可以帮我确定要用多大力量
[31:07] to beat Carter Gibson and Fred Kirby to death. 才能把卡特·吉普森和弗雷德·卡比打死
[31:10] I didn’t think you’d mind. 我觉得你不会介意的
[31:11] Okay, so, you’ve already made one miscalculation. 好吧 所以你已经算错一次了
[31:14] So, how is the rest of your math going? 那剩下的你算得怎么样
[31:17] Take this. 拿着这个
[31:19] Yeah. 来
[31:22] That spatter pattern I’ve painted in black there, 那边我画的黑色溅射痕迹
[31:25] how far is it from Mr. Coconut? 离椰子先生多远
[31:32] 17 feet, seven inches. 五米三
[31:35] That is precisely the distance that blood and viscera traveled 这正是卡特·吉普森公寓的犯罪现场中
[31:38] from the bookcase to the far wall 血液和内脏从书架
[31:41] at the murder scene in Carter Gibson’s apartment. 飞溅到最远的墙的距离
[31:44] Okay, so why did you think to check that? 好吧 那你为什么要测量这个
[31:46] Because it is one of the most distant blood spatters 因为那是我见过血液溅射的
[31:49] I’ve ever encountered. 最远距离
[31:50] So distant, in fact, that efforts to recreate it 如此之远 事实上 用我自己的手臂
[31:52] with my own arms have fallen decidedly short. 重现出来的距离明显短了很多
[31:55] Maybe you need a stronger arm. 也许你的手臂不够强壮
[31:57] Between an adolescence spent at the cricket ground 少年时期一直打板球
[32:00] and two decades training in the combat arts, 还练了二十年的搏斗术
[32:02] my arm strength is a little above average. 我的手臂力量稍胜普通人
[32:04] Now, this tropical drupe is filled with 这个热带核果里面装满了
[32:08] a synthetic blood of my own design. 我自己设计的人造血
[32:09] And I’m gonna murder it… 我要将它谋杀
[32:12] with a candlepin bowling ball, 用一只保龄球
[32:14] which is almost identical in size 其大小与重量
[32:15] and weight to the marble award that was used. 和凶手使用的大理石球完全相同
[32:39] Not even close. 还差得远
[32:41] My best effort, when my arms were still fresh, 我的最好记录 在手臂力量充沛的时候
[32:44] created a blood spatter which reached 14.3 feet. 溅射的血液距离是4.3米
[32:47] Okay, so… 好吧 那
[32:50] our killer is a contestant in the world’s strongest man? 凶手是世界上最强壮的人之一
[32:53] Not quite. 不完全对
[32:55] This experiment has shown that creating that pattern 这个实验证明要造成那种溅射痕迹
[32:58] requires power and form. 需要力量以及技巧
[33:01] The force and motion required to create the spatter pattern 造成卡特·吉普森公寓中的溅射痕迹
[33:04] at Carter Gibson’s apartment are commensurate with 所需的力量和技巧
[33:06] throwing a 98 mile-an-hour fastball. 与投出时速157公里的棒球相同
[33:09] That’s major league heat. 那是职棒大联盟的速度
[33:11] Yeah, which is precisely why our killer 没错 这就是为什么凶手
[33:14] is on the verge of making major league millions. 即将靠职棒大联盟比赛拿到数百万合约金
[33:17] You told me about him the other day. 你那天跟我提过他
[33:22] You think I look like this Carter guy? 你觉得我长得像这个叫卡特的
[33:24] A little. 有一点
[33:25] You both have your father’s ears. 你们都遗传了父亲的耳朵
[33:28] Your dad had an affair with Rita Dunwitty. 你爸爸和丽塔·邓威蒂有私情
[33:31] Carter’s mom. 卡特的妈妈
[33:32] He was your half-brother. 他是你同父异母的兄弟
[33:33] Now, you can deny it if you want, 你想否认也可以
[33:35] but we’re gonna order a DNA test to confirm. 但我们可以做DNA测试来证明
[33:41] I don’t believe anything you’re saying. 我不信你们说的任何事
[33:43] But, if it’s true, so what? 但就算是真的又怎么样
[33:46] It’s why you killed him. 这就是为什么你杀了他
[33:47] Along with the detective he hired 还杀了那个他雇来
[33:49] to find his real father. 找他亲生父亲的侦探
[33:50] Carter grew up thinking that his father 卡特这么多年来一直以为自己的父亲
[33:52] was a mass shooter. 是个杀人凶手
[33:54] It followed him around like a dark cloud. 这个念头像乌云一样跟着他
[33:56] We think that Fred Kirby uncovered evidence of the affair. 我们认为弗雷德·卡比发现了私情的证据
[33:59] Now, if we’re right, 如果我们是对的
[34:00] and Carter could prove that his real father 卡特就能证明他真正的父亲
[34:02] was actually the hero who stopped the shooting, 其实是阻止枪击的英雄
[34:05] he probably couldn’t wait to tell the world. 他可能等不及要告诉全世界
[34:07] That was gonna be a real problem for you, wasn’t it? 那样的话对你来说就是问题了 对吧
[34:11] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我根本不知道你们在说什么
[34:13] We’re talking about CMT. 我们在说CMT
[34:15] What? 什么
[34:15] Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease. 腓骨肌萎缩症
[34:18] It’s a genetic neuromuscular disorder. 这是一种遗传神经肌肉障碍症
[34:20] Carter had it. 卡特就有
[34:21] And given that it’s passed down paternally, 鉴于这种病是父系遗传
[34:23] we’re guessing that you do, too. 我们猜你也有
[34:25] You knew that if anyone discovered you had it, 你知道如果有人发现你有这种遗传病
[34:27] your plans of making millions as a major league pitcher 你作为职棒投手赚得数百万合约金的计划
[34:30] would be wiped out. 就泡汤了
[34:31] We can’t imagine a team offering 我们想不出哪个职业球队
[34:33] a big contract to someone who could wake up one morning 会与一个可能某天早上起来
[34:36] and suddenly lose all feeling in his throwing arm. 手臂就突然失去知觉的人签合约
[34:39] If a well-known CMT advocate like Carter 如果一个像卡特这样的知名CMT宣传者
[34:41] shared the news about finding his real family, 与大家分享了他找到真正家庭的新闻
[34:43] say if he put it out on social media, 假设他发布在社交网站上
[34:46] it would’ve been a matter of time 那么有人把这两者联系起来
[34:47] before someone put two and two together. 就只是时间问题了
[34:50] Now, you needed the whole thing to go away 你需要让这整件事告吹
[34:51] so you could still cash in. 好让你继续职业生涯赚钱
[34:53] You guys are crazy. 你们真是疯了
[34:55] Forget CMT, 忘了什么CMT吧
[34:56] look at my ERA. 看看我投的球的防御率
[34:57] I’m pitching great; I-I don’t have a muscle disorder. 我是个超棒的投手 我可没得什么肌肉紊乱症
[34:59] All right, then, let’s talk about something 好吧 那我们来聊聊
[35:00] you definitely don’t have: 你肯定没有的东西
[35:02] an alibi for the night of the murders. 谋杀发生当晚的不在场证明
[35:04] That’s because you were at Carter’s apartment. 因为你当时就在卡特的公寓里
[35:06] He and Fred were telling you things you didn’t want to hear, 他和弗雷德跟你说了些不中听的话
[35:09] so you took Carter’s award down from the shelf, 于是你从架子上取下了卡特的那个奖章
[35:12] and you killed them with it. 并用作凶器杀了他们
[35:13] Only a matter of time until we find it. 我们找到凶器只是时间问题
[35:16] Got to think it’ll have 好好想想等我们找到它
[35:17] your fingerprints on it when we do. 你该怎么解释上面那些你的指纹吧
[35:22] I need you two. 你们两个过来一下
[35:24] Now. 就现在
[35:33] What’s going on? 怎么了
[35:34] He was about to give it up. 他都快交代了
[35:36] Well, that would’ve been a real problem for the D.A. 那对于地检来说可就麻烦了
[35:38] How so? 怎么说
[35:40] That’s Paul Fontino. 那是保罗·梵提诺
[35:41] He’s Houston’s pitching coach. 他是休斯顿的投掷教练
[35:44] He just confessed to both murders. 他刚承认两起谋杀案都是他干的
[35:59] Sorry about the wait, Mr. Fontino. 抱歉让你久等了 梵提诺先生
[36:02] We just had to confirm there really were bloodstains 我们只是得确认一下你车子的
[36:04] in the trunk of your car. 后备箱确实有一些血迹
[36:06] Don’t know why you’d think I’d lie about such a thing. 不知道你们为什么会认为我会在这种事上撒谎
[36:08] Maybe because we can’t quite figure out 也许是因为我们搞不明白
[36:10] why you would do such a thing. 你为什么会做这种事
[36:12] You’ve had two parking tickets in the last 20 years. 你在过去20年的违法记录只有两张违停罚单
[36:15] But this past weekend, you just snap? 然而上周末 你突然就发疯了
[36:18] Murder two people? 一下子杀了两个人
[36:20] I’ve been working with Houston Spivey for six years. 我作为休斯顿·斯皮维的教练已经6年了
[36:24] Found him when he was a skinny little high school sophomore. 他还是个瘦弱的高二学生时我就发掘了他
[36:28] He’s a good kid. 他是个好孩子
[36:30] He’s got a hell of a future. 前途无量
[36:32] I didn’t want to see it wasted. 我不想看到他的才能被白白浪费掉
[36:34] What does that mean? 你这话什么意思
[36:35] Last week, he tells me this Carter guy 上周 他告诉我这个叫卡特的家伙
[36:38] and his crazy P.I., 和他的疯子私人侦探
[36:40] they’re after him for a blood test. 缠着他让他做血液检测
[36:42] Well, he told us he’d never seen Carter Gibson 休斯顿告诉我们他这辈子都没见过
[36:44] before in his life. 卡特·吉普森
[36:45] You ever been 21 years old before? 你没经历过21岁的青春年华吗
[36:48] Kid’s scared. 那孩子是吓坏了
[36:50] I mean, if you think Houston asked me to do this, 我是说 如果你觉得是休斯顿叫我去杀人的
[36:53] you got the wrong idea. 那你们可就大错特错了
[36:54] He wanted to pay them. 他想付钱跟他们私了
[36:55] – He asked me for the money. – What money? -他找我要钱 -什么钱
[36:57] They were extorting him; they wanted $50,000 to keep quiet. 他们敲诈他五万美元不把这事声张出去
[37:01] And they thought Houston, a college student, 他们觉得休斯顿作为一个大学生
[37:03] would have 50 grand lying around? 手头会有五万美元现金吗
[37:05] I’m sure they figured that a future first rounder 我相信他们肯定是觉得一位未来的首轮新秀
[37:07] would be able to get his hands on some money 如果想弄点钱的话
[37:09] if he really wanted it. 一定能弄到
[37:11] He probably could’ve. 他或许真能弄到
[37:12] But I didn’t think it was right. 但我觉得这样不对
[37:14] I told Houston I’d handle it. 我告诉休斯顿说我来处理这件事
[37:16] So you set up a meeting? 于是你就安排了一次和他俩的会面
[37:19] At Carter’s apartment. 地点就在卡特的公寓
[37:20] I thought I’d rant and rave a little and get them to back off. 我以为我凶一点就能让他们退缩
[37:25] But they weren’t budging. 但他们并没有动摇
[37:27] I saw red, 我一下就火了
[37:28] grabbed this… 拿起那个
[37:30] marble statue thing off from the shelf… 放在架子上的大理石雕塑一样的玩意儿
[37:35] that was that. 事情就是这样
[37:39] Well, he’s lying obviously. 他很显然是在撒谎
[37:40] I mean, it’s a tale as old as time. 我是说 这故事简直老掉牙
[37:41] Or at least as old as professional sports. 最起码跟职业运动历史一样老
[37:43] The sins of the entitled athlete 体育界冉冉新星的罪行
[37:45] being swept under the rug by his enablers. 被他的教练掩盖
[37:48] I’m sure Mr. Fontino’s family 我非常确定梵提诺先生的家人
[37:50] will be enjoying the blood money he’s earning 会在休斯顿·斯皮维通过新秀选拔后
[37:53] as soon as Houston Spivey’s name is called in the draft. 一直享受他后续所挣得的那些带血的钱
[37:56] Well, the lab says the blood in Fontino’s trunk 实验室那边说梵提诺那辆车后备箱里的血迹
[37:58] was a match for the victims. 和两位受害人吻合
[37:59] And he knew about the murder weapon. 而且他知道那件凶器
[38:01] He knew about it, couldn’t produce it though, could he? 他知道 但他拿不出来 对吗
[38:03] He said he threw it off the Staten Island Ferry. 他说他把凶器在史坦顿岛渡轮码头扔掉了
[38:05] Yeah, another lie, no doubt. 是啊 毫无疑问又是个谎言
[38:08] Look, I’ll concede that he was an accessory after the fact. 听着 我承认他是个事后从犯
[38:10] I don’t think there’s any coincidence 我不认为那两具尸体
[38:12] that the bodies were disposed of 在他表兄的火葬场被销毁
[38:13] at his cousin’s crematorium, 仅仅是个巧合
[38:15] but I refuse to believe he’s our killer. 但我不相信他就是我们要找的凶手
[38:17] Then you should’ve come with me to the precinct 那你当时就应该跟我去分局
[38:19] instead of trying to dig up more dirt on NYOOPI. 而不是试图挖掘更多NYOOPI的黑料
[38:22] Yes, I should have. 是的 确实
[38:24] Found what I need, though. 但我找到了我想要的东西
[38:25] – What do you mean? – I mean, -什么意思 -我的意思是
[38:27] this time tomorrow, NYOOPI will be no more. 明天此时 NYOOPI就将不复存在了
[38:31] For what it’s worth, Fontino was a college pitcher. 不管怎样 梵提诺以前曾是位大学校队投手
[38:35] Yes, he was. That was 45 years ago. 没错 可那是45年前的事了
[38:37] Now he’s a retiree with a herniated disc 现在他是个患有椎间盘突出的退休人员
[38:39] and arthritis in both hands. 而且双手都有关节炎
[38:41] I mean, he’d have trouble lifting the murder weapon 他连把凶器举过头顶
[38:43] above his head, 都很难办到
[38:44] let alone swinging it hard enough 更别说狠狠地
[38:45] to send blood flying across the room. 把人砸得血沫能飞溅到对面房间的墙上了
[38:52] That was the sound. 就是那个声音
[38:53] What? 什么
[38:54] A bang. 那声巨响
[38:55] Carter’s neighbors said they heard a noise that night, 卡特的邻居说他们那晚听到了不小的动静
[38:57] a bang. 一声巨响
[39:02] Thanks for coming in, Mr. Spivey. 谢谢你过来 斯皮维先生
[39:05] I don’t understand why I’m here again. 我不明白又找我来干什么
[39:06] When I gave my statement about Coach Fontino, 关于梵提诺教练的事 我上次给证词的时候
[39:08] my lawyer said that would be it. 我的律师说应该完事了
[39:09] He’s right, you don’t have to say anything today. 是完事了 你今天什么也不用说
[39:12] I’m just curious, 我只是好奇
[39:13] do you know what the worst pitch you ever threw was? 你知道你投的最糟的一球是哪次吗
[39:18] gave up a two-run double in the playoffs last year. 去年的附加赛上放弃了一个二垒安打
[39:20] Hung a curve. 挂了个曲线球
[39:22] Actually, it was when you flung the murder weapon 其实是你抛出凶器的那次
[39:24] from the scene of the double homicide you committed. 就在你犯下的双重谋杀的现场
[39:31] Two of Carter Gibson’s neighbors 卡特·吉普森的两名邻居
[39:33] heard a bang like that the night he and Fred Kirby were killed. 在他和弗雷德被害那晚听到了这样的一声巨响
[39:36] They thought it was a car backfiring. 他们以为是车回火了
[39:38] We wondered if maybe it was a gunshot. 我们原本怀疑可能是枪响
[39:40] Turns out, it was the sound of a perfect strike. 结果发现是一次完美的撞击的声音
[39:43] You left tracks at the scene. 你在现场留下了痕迹
[39:46] Bloody footprints from Carter’s door 带血的脚印从卡特的门口
[39:49] to your coach’s car. 走到了你教练的车上
[39:51] Stood to reason you took the murder weapon 似乎很合理 你应该把凶器
[39:53] along with the bodies. 和尸体一起带走了
[39:55] Only you didn’t. 可你没有
[39:57] You threw it 245 feet 你把它扔进了
[39:59] into that Dumpster. 75米外的垃圾箱
[40:00] It’s pretty impressive. 非常惊人
[40:02] But like I said, it was the worst pitch of your life. 可我说了 那是你人生最糟的一次投球
[40:05] The blood of both victims and your fingerprints 那上面布满了两名死者的血
[40:07] are all over it. 和你的指纹
[40:09] What happened? 发生了什么
[40:10] Did you think you heard someone coming? 你以为听到了有人来的声音吗
[40:13] You panicked, threw it as far as you could? 你慌了 然后就尽全力扔了出去
[40:19] I’d like my lawyer now, please. 我要找我的律师 谢谢
[40:27] Sherlock? 夏洛克
[40:30] Is that why you called me down here, 你叫我下来就为了这个吗 为了我给咱俩报名
[40:31] to troll me again for enrolling us in NYOOPI? 加入NYOOPI的事再损我一次
[40:34] Gonna mark you down a point for poor observational skills. 要给你扣一分 因为观察技能欠缺
[40:37] Look more closely. 看仔细点
[40:40] ESOOPI “ESOOPI”?
[40:41] I spoke to NYOOPI President Louis Garmendia this morning. 我今早跟NYOOPI的主席谈过了
[40:45] He has agreed to shutter the organization, 他同意关停组织
[40:47] as I predicted he would. 正如我预料的那样
[40:49] But, like a phoenix rising from the dung heap, 不过 就像凤凰会重生
[40:51] a new trade organization has been born to take its place: 一个新的组织诞生顶替了它的位子
[40:55] ESOOPI ESOOPI.
[40:56] The Empire State Order of Private Investigators. 帝国私人侦探社
[40:59] All members of the former NYOOPI 之前纽约社的所有成员
[41:01] will be allowed to stay on. 都可以继续留任
[41:02] And Mr. Garmendia will be retaining his position as president. 加门迪亚先生也将继续担任主席
[41:06] Is that what you meant when you said NYOOPI would be no more? 你之前说纽约社将不复存在了就是这个意思吗
[41:09] So what’s the point? 到底重点是什么
[41:10] Now there’s a group that’s gonna be handing out 现在有个组织将颁发金星
[41:12] gold stars instead of silver ones? 而不是银星了
[41:14] No. Nothing will be handed out. 不 什么也不会发
[41:16] Gold stars and a listing on the group’s all-important Web site 金星和被列入组织网站名录的机会
[41:20] will be earned 将会被
[41:21] by members who complete a course of my own design. 完成了我亲自设计的课程的人获得
[41:24] It’s compulsory, not optional. 是强制性的 不是可选的
[41:27] You really think 1,200 dues-paying members 你真觉得1200个缴纳会费的会员
[41:29] are gonna sit still for that? 会乖乖坐着完成课程
[41:30] I don’t believe they’re gonna have a choice. 我觉得他们没得选
[41:33] I spent all of yesterday 我昨天花了一整天
[41:34] poring over the bylaws that they agreed to when they joined; 仔细研究了他们加入时同意遵守的条款
[41:37] NYOOPI is more than allowed to change its name and its standards. 纽约社不仅有权更改组织名和标准
[41:41] And any members that don’t appreciate 而且任何不重视
[41:42] that kind of attention to detail 这种对细节的关注的人
[41:44] will learn to. 都要学习
[41:45] Or they’ll forfeit their membership. 否则他们就将丧失会员资格
[41:48] Is that…? 那是…
[41:49] The test, yes. 测试 是的
[41:51] I thought you would be honored to be the first ESOOPI member 我想着你应该很荣幸作为帝国社的
[41:53] to attempt it. 第一个成员来试着完成它
[41:57] “List three suitable methods for determining the age 「列出三种适当的方式 来判断
[41:59] of a fecal deposit on a…” 哪哪哪的粪便沉积的年份」
[42:01] This is the first question? 这是第一个问题吗
[42:02] Two hours, Watson. 限时两小时 华生
[42:05] Make me proud. 让我骄傲点
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

基本演绎法(Elementary)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E010
S02E011
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
S05E24

在线阅读
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S06E14
S06E15
S06E16
S06E17
S06E18
S06E19
S06E20
S06E21

在线阅读
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme