时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Shinwell’s still engaged with SBK. | 辛维尔还在跟SBK有牵扯 |
[00:04] | He still wants to bring SBK down, | 他仍然想瓦解SBK |
[00:06] | so he asked me to connect him | 所以他请我帮他联系 |
[00:07] | with someone from the Bronx gang squad. | 布朗克斯黑帮调查组的人 |
[00:09] | Detective Guzman. | 古兹曼警探 |
[00:10] | I know Joan is expecting a call back from me | 我知道乔恩在等我回电 |
[00:12] | – about her friend, Stonewall? – Shinwell. | -关于她朋友的事 斯通沃尔吗 -是辛维尔 |
[00:14] | I thought he was all dialed in with SBK. | 我以为他已经打入SBK内部了 |
[00:16] | So Shinwell and Detective Guzman met today. | 辛维尔和古兹曼警探今天见了面 |
[00:19] | He’s gonna register him as a C.I. | 他会将他登记为线人 |
[00:21] | I have a proposal. | 我有个提议 |
[00:22] | I offer that we train you to be an informant. | 我提议我们训练你做线人 |
[00:25] | We can teach you the skills you will require | 我们可以教给你必备的技巧 |
[00:26] | to survive that undertaking. | 能帮你在那种行当里求生 |
[00:43] | Where’s the lady Frances? | 弗朗西丝小姐在哪 |
[00:44] | – What? – It’s a simple question. | -什么 -只是个简单的问题 |
[00:47] | – What did you do with her? – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | -你把她怎么了 -我不知道你在说什么 |
[00:49] | That’s a bad way to start. | 这可不是个好开始 |
[00:53] | Please… | 求你… |
[00:56] | This thing I’m doing is called a Six-pack. | 我现在用的这招叫「六步走」 |
[00:59] | Elbows, knees, ankles. | 手肘 膝盖 脚踝 |
[01:03] | When I run out of those, I’ll improvise. | 等这些都打完了 我就要即兴创作了 |
[01:06] | Please, this is a mistake! | 求你了 你搞错了 |
[01:08] | You’ve got the wrong guy! | 你找错人了 |
[01:09] | No. We know you took her. | 没找错 我们知道你带走了她 |
[01:13] | You’re keeping her somewhere, | 你把她藏起来了 |
[01:14] | and the gentleman you took her from | 而那位失去她的先生 |
[01:16] | would like her back. | 想找回她 |
[01:22] | So, I’ll ask again. | 所以我再问一遍 |
[01:24] | Where… is… Frances? | 弗朗西丝在哪 |
[01:28] | Please, please don’t kill me. | 拜托 别杀我 |
[01:30] | Why not? She wasn’t yours to take. | 为什么不 她可不是你能随便带走的 |
[01:31] | 口径: 9毫米 时间: 20:07 地址: [皇后区] | |
[01:32] | Now you’re facing the consequences. | 现在 你要承担后果 |
[02:03] | I still don’t see the point of all this. | 我还是没明白这有什么用 |
[02:05] | You know I know how to box, | 你知道我会拳击 |
[02:06] | you know I know how to play chess. | 你也知道我会象棋 |
[02:09] | This isn’t chess or boxing. | 这不是象棋 也不是拳击 |
[02:11] | It’s chess boxing. It’s its own sport. | 这是国际象棋拳击 这是另一种运动 |
[02:12] | Admittedly, it’s not as popular here | 不可否认 它在这里不如 |
[02:14] | as it is in other countries. | 在其他城市那么受欢迎 |
[02:16] | And this is supposed to help me be a C.I. How? | 这能怎么帮我成为线人 |
[02:18] | The critical skill when alternating rounds of chess and boxing | 轮流下象棋和打拳击 最重要的技巧 |
[02:22] | is not a mastery of either. | 并非要精通其中任意一项 |
[02:24] | It is the ability to quickly shift one’s mental state. | 而是要快速切换个人的大脑状态 |
[02:26] | Adrenaline clouds higher cognitive function | 肾上腺素扰乱高级认知能力 |
[02:29] | and, conversely, deep concentration | 相对的 专注会 |
[02:31] | slows reflexes. | 让反应变慢 |
[02:32] | So imagine you’ve infiltrated a target’s office, | 假如你正在潜入目标办公室 |
[02:35] | and you’re in the middle of trying to decode their passwords | 你正忙着破解他们的密码 |
[02:36] | and you’re discovered and you have to defend yourself. | 此时你被发现了 你得保护自己 |
[02:38] | Or you’re running to evade capture, | 或者你正在逃亡过程中 |
[02:41] | and you have to calm yourself and pick a lock. | 你需要让自己冷静下来去开一把锁 |
[02:44] | Think you got me mixed up with James Bond. | 你把我跟詹姆斯·邦德弄混了吧 |
[02:46] | Remind me, which one of us wants to topple | 告诉我 咱俩到底是谁想要 |
[02:48] | an organized-crime syndicate from the inside? | 从内部瓦解一个犯罪团伙 |
[02:56] | Unfortunately, we’re going to have to continue this another time. | 很遗憾 咱们得下次继续了 |
[03:02] | So you’re just gonna leave, just like that? | 你就像那样直接走了吗 |
[03:05] | As I said, shift quickly. Duty calls. | 如我所说 快速转换 有任务 |
[03:10] | BulletPoint’s still in the pilot phase. | 弹点系统仍在试验阶段 |
[03:12] | City’s trying it out in a handful of neighborhoods. | 目前正在少数地区试运行 |
[03:15] | Sensors triangulate the gunshot to within 20 feet, | 传感器能对六米内的枪击进行三角测量 |
[03:18] | and then notify the department within moments. | 并马上通知警局 |
[03:20] | An hour and a half ago, | 一个半小时前 |
[03:21] | it picked up multiple shots from this corner. | 系统接收到了来自这个角落的多声枪响 |
[03:23] | It also recorded the voice of the shooter. | 并且记录下了枪手的声音 |
[03:26] | He was torturing someone for info. | 他为了情报在折磨对方 |
[03:28] | Wanted to know where the guy had taken a woman named Frances. | 想知道那人把一个叫弗朗西丝的女人藏哪了 |
[03:31] | Taken as in kidnapped? | 藏起来是指绑架吗 |
[03:33] | I’m not sure. That’s why I called. | 我不确定 所以我联系了你们 |
[03:35] | So, if there’s a woman in danger, | 如果有个姑娘身陷险境 |
[03:36] | we would have to find the shooter as quickly as possible. | 我们必须尽快找到凶手 |
[03:39] | Was the victim taken to the hospital or the morgue? | 被害人被送往了医院还是停尸房 |
[03:41] | That’s just the thing. Neither. | 问题就在这里 都不在 |
[03:43] | According to BulletPoint, | 据弹点系统所报 |
[03:44] | the shooting occurred right here, | 枪击就发生在这里 |
[03:45] | but when our guys arrived at the scene, | 但当我们的人抵达现场时 |
[03:47] | there was no blood, no slugs, no body. | 这里没有血 没有拖痕 没有尸体 |
[03:51] | CSU says these cracks are fresh, | 鉴证科说这几处痕迹是新的 |
[03:55] | and that’s about all we got. | 我们知道的就这些了 |
[03:57] | So you think perhaps the shooting took place inside the car? | 所以你觉得枪击可能发生在车内 |
[03:59] | That would explain the complete lack of evidence. | 这就能解释为什么证据不足了 |
[04:02] | Well, the audio is all we got, so yes, | 我们只有那段录音 所以没错 |
[04:04] | that would fit with that theory. | 这理论说得通 |
[04:06] | So we have a shooting to solve, | 所以我们要破一起枪击案 |
[04:09] | and a woman’s life potentially hanging in the balance. | 同时还有一个女人命悬一线 |
[04:12] | And our crime scene has literally driven away. | 而我们的犯罪现场还被开跑了 |
[04:50] | 口径: 9毫米 时间: 20:07 地点: [皇后区] | |
[04:51] | You’re keeping her somewhere, | 你把她藏起来了 |
[04:53] | and the gentleman you took her from | 而那位失去她的先生 |
[04:55] | would like her back. | 想找回她 |
[04:59] | So, I’ll ask again. | 所以我再问一遍 |
[05:02] | Where… is… Frances? | 弗朗西丝在哪 |
[05:05] | Please, please don’t kill me. | 拜托 请别杀我 |
[05:08] | Why not? She wasn’t yours to take. | 为什么不 她可不是你能随便带走的 |
[05:12] | Now you’re facing the consequences. | 现在 你要承担后果 |
[05:16] | – Last chance. – Please, no! | -最后一次机会 -拜托 不要 |
[05:27] | Do we know if he’s dead? | 我们知道他是否死了吗 |
[05:29] | Do we know who he is, or who Frances is? | 我们知道他或者弗朗西丝是谁吗 |
[05:31] | It’s still early in the investigation. | 调查还在初级阶段 |
[05:33] | We’re asking the same questions. | 我们也想问这些问题 |
[05:35] | We’ve got people canvassing the neighborhood, | 我们找人去附近排查了 |
[05:37] | checking the local hospitals, | 正在检查当地的医院 |
[05:38] | seeing if anyone was reported missing. | 看有没有人被上报失踪 |
[05:40] | But given what we just heard, | 但根据我们刚刚听到的录音 |
[05:42] | it’s hard to imagine that the victim survived. | 很难想象受害人还活着 |
[05:46] | Any chance you sent the police to the wrong street? | 有没有可能你们让警察去了错误的街道 |
[05:48] | The system’s been tested a hundred times, Michael. | 系统被测试了一百次了 迈克尔 |
[05:50] | And the mayor’s office has the stats, so you know it works. | 而且市长办公室有统计 你知道它有用 |
[05:53] | Emily Gray, Councilman Slessinger’s chief of staff. | 艾米丽·格雷 斯莱辛格议员的参谋长 |
[05:55] | I can vouch that the shooting | 我可以证明那起枪击案 |
[05:57] | took place where BulletPoint said it did. | 发生在弹点系统所报的地方 |
[05:59] | I found a shell casing a little further down the block. | 我在不远的地方发现了一枚弹壳 |
[06:01] | It likely fell from the vehicle that drove the crime scene away. | 应该是在那辆车开走时掉下来的 |
[06:04] | Its odor confirmed that it had been fired recently, | 它的气味说明它是最近射出的 |
[06:06] | and its caliber matched the system’s analysis. | 而且它的口径跟系统分析相吻合 |
[06:08] | I’d like to ask more about how the system works, | 我想进一步了解下系统是如何运作的 |
[06:11] | what it records and when. | 它会记录哪些内容 什么时候会被触发 |
[06:12] | Our sensors listen for gunshots. | 我们的传感器听取枪声 |
[06:14] | Once one is detected, then it begins recording | 一旦检测到枪声 它就开始记录 |
[06:17] | all the audio for an agreed period of time. | 一段特定时间内的录音 |
[06:19] | That arrangement with the city | 跟政府的约定 |
[06:20] | is ten seconds before the first gunshot | 是第一声枪响前十秒 |
[06:23] | until 30 seconds after the last one. | 到最后一声枪响后三十秒 |
[06:25] | How does the system know to record | 系统如何知道 |
[06:26] | ten seconds before the gunshots? | 在枪响前十秒就开始记录 |
[06:29] | Are you saying that this thing is bugging the city 24/7? | 你是说这东西一直在监听整个城市吗 |
[06:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:34] | Sort of. | 在某种程度上 |
[06:35] | Kind of like your phone, or any device | 有点像你的手机 或者其它 |
[06:36] | that’s voice-activated by saying “Siri” or “Alexa.” | 会被”Siri”或”Alexa”语音唤醒的设备 |
[06:39] | They’re all listening all the time, | 它们一直都在听 |
[06:41] | because they need to hear when we need them, | 因为它们要听到我们的召唤 |
[06:42] | but they don’t start paying attention | 但直到我们有需要它们才会开始 |
[06:44] | until we do. | 集中注意力 |
[06:45] | It kind of works the same way here, | 这系统的工作原理是差不多的 |
[06:47] | where instead of “Siri” the signal is gunfire, | 只不过指令从”Siri”变成了枪声 |
[06:49] | and by “paying attention” it means saving the audio. | 而集中注意力就是保存录音 |
[06:52] | The data that Cosmo’s referring to goes into a buffer. | 录下的数据会进入一个缓存器 |
[06:55] | So if there are no incidents, | 如果没有意外发生 |
[06:57] | then it just gets deleted without anyone ever hearing it. | 它们就会被不为人知地删掉 |
[06:59] | And this is all done under the strict oversight of the city. | 而这一切都受到市政府的严格监管 |
[07:02] | Well, that’s okay, then, ’cause governments never abuse | 那好吧 因为政府从不会 |
[07:04] | the surveillance of their citizenry, do they? | 对市民们滥用监控 对吧 |
[07:07] | I would like copies of your data, all of it, | 我想要你们的全部数据 |
[07:10] | for my own analysis. | 我要自己进行分析 |
[07:12] | Whatever you need. | 你们想要什么都行 |
[07:15] | It’s a little odd having city hall looking over our shoulders. | 让市政府一直盯着我们感觉有点怪 |
[07:18] | Well, get used to it on this one, | 习惯就好了 |
[07:19] | it’s a mayoral election year, | 今年是市长选举年 |
[07:21] | and Miss Gray’s boss, Councilman Slessinger, wants the job. | 而格雷小姐的老板斯莱辛格议员想当市长 |
[07:25] | He’s running on a platform | 他正在一个平台上宣传 |
[07:26] | that His Honor isn’t strong on law and order. | 认为市长不重视法律和秩序 |
[07:29] | Making initiatives like BulletPoint cannon fodder. | 让弹点系统这样的先锋成为炮灰 |
[07:32] | If the headline turns out to be | 如果新闻头条变成 |
[07:33] | “BulletPoint rescued a battered woman,” | 「弹点系统拯救了受虐的女人」 |
[07:35] | everyone’s gonna race to take credit. | 所有人都会争着邀功的 |
[07:37] | And if it fails, they’ll all want someone to blame. | 如果它失败了 他们都希望有人背锅 |
[07:39] | That said, none of it’s your problem. | 这都跟你们没关系 |
[07:41] | I’ll play umbrella and catch whatever’s falling. | 我会变成保护伞 兜住倒下的人 |
[07:44] | You two just work the case. | 你俩只要破案就行 |
[07:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:48] | I catch you at a bad time? | 现在不方便吗 |
[07:49] | No. What’s up? | 不会 怎么了 |
[07:50] | Just wanted to let you and your partner know | 只是想让你和你的搭档知道 |
[07:51] | it doesn’t look like Shinwell’s cover was blown. | 看着不像辛维尔的卧底身份被识破了 |
[07:53] | Right now we’re thinking the drive-by was retaliation | 现在我们认为这次飞车射击 |
[07:57] | for some SBK action. | 是某种SBK的复仇行动 |
[07:59] | Wait, what drive-by? | 等等 什么飞车射击 |
[08:00] | Are you saying Shinwell was shot? | 你是说辛维尔受伤了吗 |
[08:03] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[08:05] | There was nothing to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
[08:07] | Nothing to tell? You were shot at. | 没什么好说的 你中枪了 |
[08:09] | You do get that I’m in a gang, right? | 你知道我是混帮派的吧 |
[08:11] | Well, that doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[08:12] | Guzman said you were gonna talk to us about it, so talk. | 古兹曼说你要跟我们谈谈这事 谈吧 |
[08:16] | It happened last night after me and Sherlock left the gym. | 昨晚我和夏洛克离开健身房后发生的 |
[08:19] | Just a block from here. | 距离这里只有一个街区 |
[08:21] | This car rolls up, | 有辆车呼啸而来 |
[08:22] | the driver took a few shots, and he sped off. | 司机开了几枪 然后就疾驶而去了 |
[08:26] | Did you see what he looked like? | 你看到他的长相了吗 |
[08:27] | No, I was too busy getting my ass down a stoop. | 没有 我忙着躲到门廊后面 |
[08:31] | Green Chevy, | 绿色的雪佛兰 |
[08:32] | maybe ten years old. That’s all I know. | 可能开了十年 我只知道这些 |
[08:37] | Leave it alone. | 别管了 |
[08:39] | We can’t just do nothing. | 我们不能坐视不管 |
[08:40] | Yeah, we can. And that’s my point. | 完全可以 这也是我的态度 |
[08:44] | A few days ago, some boys from SBK, | 几天前 SBK有几个人 |
[08:46] | they hit Los Espectros. | 他们袭击了鬼魂帮 |
[08:48] | We figure Los Espectros hit back. | 我们觉得是鬼魂帮反击了 |
[08:50] | The streets are quiet ever since then, | 街头自此后就安静了 |
[08:52] | so we just gonna leave it alone. | 所以我们只要不插手就好 |
[08:57] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[09:00] | I promise, Doc. | 我保证 医生 |
[09:07] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[09:09] | what’s all that about? | 那都是什么情况 |
[09:18] | Sorry, now you can speak. | 抱歉 现在你可以说话了 |
[09:19] | You were listening to their truck? | 你在偷听他们的卡车 |
[09:21] | In BulletPoint’s audio, | 在弹点系统的录音里 |
[09:23] | the assailants, plural, | 攻击者 不止一个 |
[09:25] | can be heard arriving in one vehicle. | 可能被听到上了某一辆车 |
[09:26] | A sports car or a small coupé. | 一辆跑车或者小型双门跑车 |
[09:28] | After torturing and probably killing their victim, | 在折磨和说不定杀害了他们的受害者后 |
[09:30] | two vehicles depart | 有两辆车离开了 |
[09:32] | and the second one’s much larger– a truck. | 第二辆更大 是辆卡车 |
[09:33] | So the truck was driven there earlier by the victim, | 所以卡车是受害者之前开过去的 |
[09:36] | and then he was ambushed. | 然后他受了伏击 |
[09:37] | So between the sports car and the truck, | 所以在跑车和卡车之间 |
[09:39] | our mobile crime scene is probably the truck. | 我们的移动犯罪现场应该是卡车 |
[09:41] | I also heard a good deal of metal rattling. | 我还听到了很响的金属声 |
[09:43] | A ladder on the rear frame, tools in the back. | 后车架上的梯子 后面的工具 |
[09:46] | I suspect that our victim was a manual laborer of some sort. | 我猜想我们的受害者是某种手工工人 |
[09:49] | I’ve passed that on to Marcus and he’s checking to see | 我把这些告诉马库斯了 他正在检查 |
[09:51] | if any such trucks have been reported missing. | 看有没有这样的卡车被报遗失 |
[09:53] | In the meantime, I’ve been summoning a variety of workers | 与此同时 我叫来了各种工人 |
[09:58] | to see if I can narrow the field | 看看是否能通过 |
[09:59] | by the sounds I hear when they come and go. | 听他们来回走路的声音来缩小范围 |
[10:02] | Wait, you had work done while I was out? | 等等 在我出去的时候你就搞定了 |
[10:05] | No. I’ve been a very fickle decorator. | 没有 我在假扮一个反复无常的室内装修者 |
[10:07] | I have, uh, ordered and then declined a new carpet, | 我订购然后又取消了一块新地毯 |
[10:10] | crown molding, new bathtub. | 皇冠模具 新浴缸 |
[10:12] | You’re just in time to pick out some new wallpaper for your bedroom. | 你来的正是时候 选选你的卧室壁纸吧 |
[10:15] | You know, since you’re gonna return it anyway, | 这样吧 反正你最后都会退货的 |
[10:16] | just surprise me. | 不如你选了给我个惊喜吧 |
[10:20] | How’s Shinwell? | 辛维尔怎么样了 |
[10:21] | Fine. But he and Guzman are less concerned about this drive-by | 没事 但他和古兹曼并没有像我希望的 |
[10:24] | than I’d like them to be. | 那么关心那场飞车射击 |
[10:25] | They think it’s just gang business as usual, | 他们认为这只是平常的帮派事 |
[10:27] | and that we should just leave it alone. | 而我们应该不要再去插手 |
[10:29] | To be fair, | 公平点说 |
[10:30] | the perpetrator did shoot like a duck, drive like a duck, | 行凶者确实开枪和开车都像个疯子 |
[10:32] | and Shinwell rarely hangs out with anyone other than ducks. | 而辛维尔打交道的人就没几个不疯的 |
[10:36] | So, you think they’re right? We should just leave it alone? | 所以你认为他们是对的 我们应该不插手 |
[10:38] | No, but I do agree | 不 但我的确同意 |
[10:41] | there’s little point in trying to identifying the shooter. | 确认开枪者没有意义 |
[10:43] | He mentioned that the car was a mid-2000s green Chevy. | 他说过那辆车是十年前左右的绿色雪佛兰 |
[10:47] | So I thought I’d at least look into that. | 我想着至少应该查一下 |
[10:52] | Speaking of mystery vehicles. Marcus? | 说到不明车辆 马库斯 |
[10:54] | You called it. | 你说对了 |
[10:54] | Contracting company in Astoria | 阿斯托里亚的承包商 |
[10:56] | reported a stolen truck this morning. | 今早报案了一辆被偷卡车 |
[10:58] | They said a drywaller had it out on a job yesterday, | 他们说一个墙壁工昨天因为工作开出去了 |
[11:00] | and never came back. Guy’s name is Darren Azoff. | 再也没回来 他叫达伦·亚佐夫 |
[11:06] | -弗朗西丝小姐在哪 -什么 | |
[11:09] | It’s a simple question. What did you do with her? | 只是个简单的问题 你把她怎么了 |
[11:11] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[11:15] | What do you think, Mrs. Azoff? | 你觉得呢 亚佐夫太太 |
[11:16] | Does that sound like your husband? | 声音听着像你丈夫吗 |
[11:20] | Yeah. That’s him. | 是的 是他 |
[11:23] | You say there’s a chance he’s alive? | 你说他有可能还活着 |
[11:26] | A slim one, yeah. | 是的 但可能性不大 |
[11:29] | Do you know who Frances is? | 你知道弗朗西丝是谁吗 |
[11:33] | Darren was cheating on me. | 达伦背着我出轨了 |
[11:36] | I’ve known about it for months. | 我知道这事几个月了 |
[11:38] | When he didn’t come home last night, | 他昨晚没回家 |
[11:40] | I figured he ran off with his girlfriend. | 我以为他是和他女朋友私奔了 |
[11:43] | Is her name is Frances? | 她叫弗朗西丝吗 |
[11:44] | I couldn’t tell you anything about her. | 我没法告诉你们关于她的任何信息 |
[11:46] | It’s not like Darren was bringing her around. | 达伦又不会明目张胆地带她回来 |
[11:51] | But you want to know who that man was asking him about? | 但你们想知道那个男人问的人是谁 |
[11:54] | She’d be my best guess. | 我猜就是她 |
[11:55] | Say you’re right. It’s possible the man on the tape | 假如你是对的 录音中的男人有可能 |
[11:58] | was working for some old flame of hers. | 是为她的某个老情人工作的 |
[12:00] | He made it sound like Darren was keeping her someplace. | 他的说法听起来就像达伦把她关在了某个地方 |
[12:03] | Do you have any idea where that might be? | 你知道那地方可能在哪吗 |
[12:06] | I’m sorry. No. | 抱歉 不知道 |
[12:11] | Did you husband leave this behind? | 这是你丈夫留下的吗 |
[12:12] | Yeah. I yelled at him about that the other day. | 是的 我有天还因为这事吼过他 |
[12:15] | He’s always tracking stuff from work into the house, | 他总是把工作时沾到的东西带回家来 |
[12:18] | ruining my towels. | 糟蹋我的毛巾 |
[12:19] | Right, yeah. This is, this is PVC solvent cement. | 好 这是丙烯酸胶粘剂 |
[12:22] | It dissolves the surfaces of PVC pipes to form a weld. | 它用来溶解塑料管表面从而形成紧密熔接 |
[12:26] | Now, Mr. Azoff is a drywaller. | 而亚佐夫是一名筑墙工人 |
[12:27] | He’d have no reason to use PVC cement. | 他没有理由用到塑料胶合剂 |
[12:29] | Also, I looked around the apartment, | 同时我看了看公寓周围 |
[12:30] | and there’s no recent work of this type been done here. | 这里最近也没有进行这类工作 |
[12:32] | Maybe it’s from work he did at a place he’s got Frances. | 这可能是他在藏弗朗西丝的地方接触到的 |
[12:35] | I’ll check with Con Ed and the cable company, | 我会和爱迪生联合电力公司及电缆公司核实 |
[12:37] | see if he has any accounts in his name for another residence. | 看看他名下是否有账户支付另一住所 |
[12:51] | My name’s not Frances. | 我不叫弗朗西丝 |
[12:54] | It’s Marjorie. | 我叫玛乔丽 |
[12:56] | And I know what you’re thinking, but no. | 我也知道你们在想什么 但没有 |
[12:59] | Darren wasn’t hiding some other woman | 达伦没有背着我 |
[13:01] | named Frances from me. | 藏了任何叫弗朗西丝的女人 |
[13:04] | He loved me. | 他爱我 |
[13:06] | You had a break-in recently, | 你的房子最近被人闯入了 |
[13:07] | sometime in the last couple of days? | 就在前几天的什么时候吧 |
[13:10] | There’s a window been forced open in the back, | 后面有扇窗户被人用蛮力打开了 |
[13:11] | and the scratches on the wood are still fresh. | 木头上的刮痕还是新的 |
[13:13] | I haven’t noticed anything missing. | 我没注意到有什么东西丢了 |
[13:16] | Do you mind if we take a look around? | 你介意我们进去看看吗 |
[13:20] | You got a warrant? | 你们有搜查令吗 |
[13:22] | No, but remember, Darren might still be alive. | 没有 但记住 达伦可能还活着 |
[13:24] | If he is, he needs help. | 如果是这样 他需要帮助 |
[13:25] | If there’s something inside that could help us help him, | 如果里面有什么东西能让我们帮到他 |
[13:27] | you really want us to waste time getting a warrant? | 你真想让我们浪费时间申请搜查令吗 |
[13:38] | I can see how you couldn’t tell there was a break-in. | 我能理解你为什么没发现有人闯入了 |
[13:46] | This is drywall dust. | 这是石膏板的粉尘 |
[13:48] | These are drips of paint. They don’t match the walls. | 这些是油漆点 和墙面不符 |
[13:51] | Gonna take a wild guess here | 得大胆地猜测 |
[13:52] | and say Darren was stealing valuables from his drywall jobs. | 达伦在从他的石膏板墙工作中偷值钱的东西 |
[13:56] | Probably fencing them, too, | 可能还倒卖它们 |
[13:57] | which is why he could afford a second home. | 所以他才能负担得起第二个家 |
[13:59] | You sure nothing’s missing? | 你确定没丢什么东西吗 |
[14:01] | I was telling the truth, I honestly don’t know. | 我说了实话 我真的不知道 |
[14:04] | I do. | 我知道 |
[14:06] | This looks like research that Azoff was doing | 这看上去是亚佐夫在做的调查 |
[14:08] | on one of the items I assume he stole. | 我猜是关于他偷的一样东西 |
[14:10] | He took a photograph of it in this room, | 他在这个房间给它照了张相 |
[14:12] | presumably to help him sell it, but it’s not here now. | 大概是用来帮他卖它 但它现在不在这里 |
[14:16] | We’ve been working under a misconception, | 我们的工作一直围绕着一个误会 |
[14:17] | that the Lady Frances was a woman, but it’s not. | 认为弗朗西丝小姐是个女人 但不是 |
[14:20] | It’s a stolen vintage guitar. | 它是把被偷的古董吉他 |
[14:22] | Worth around $5 million. | 价值五百万美元 |
[14:30] | So Azoff was shot over a guitar? | 所以亚佐夫是因为一把吉他被枪击的吗 |
[14:32] | Uh, not just any guitar. | 不是一把普通的吉他 |
[14:34] | According to Azoff’s research, | 根据亚佐夫的调查 |
[14:36] | the guitar once belonged to someone named Eric Clapton. | 这把吉他曾属于埃里克·克莱普顿 |
[14:39] | Have you heard of him? | 你们听说过他吗 |
[14:42] | Yeah. We’ve heard of him. | 当然听说过 |
[14:44] | Still. Five million bucks? | 还是得说 五百万元 |
[14:46] | Apparently, she’s the perfect storm | 显然 她是起源和品质 |
[14:48] | of provenance, quality and legend. | 与传奇的完美融合 |
[14:50] | She’s a 1957 Carfax Desperado, | 她是一把1957年的卡法克斯「亡命之徒」 |
[14:53] | a year and make which has already become known | 同年这把琴已经闻名为 |
[14:55] | the “Stradivarius of electric guitars” | 「电音吉他中的斯特拉迪瓦里」 |
[14:57] | they fetch up to a million dollars on the collector’s market, | 在当时收藏市场里的成交价为一百万美元 |
[14:59] | and that’s without the celebrity pedigree. | 这还没考虑到它曾被名人使用的历史 |
[15:01] | If you add to that the fact that apparently it went missing | 如果加上它在克莱普顿先生1971年的 |
[15:03] | during Mr. Clapton’s 1971 tour… | 巡演中失踪的事实 |
[15:06] | Then you’ve got a piece of rock history worth killing over. | 那就有一段值得为之杀人的摇滚史了 |
[15:09] | And we’re sure our shooter’s the one | 我们确定枪手就是把它 |
[15:10] | who took it from Azoff’s girlfriend’s house? | 从亚佐夫女朋友家拿走的人吗 |
[15:12] | Detectives canvassed the block. | 警探们走访了街区 |
[15:13] | A neighbor reported seeing a man leave the house with a guitar | 有位邻居称看到一个男人带着把吉他离开 |
[15:17] | less than an hour after Azoff’s shooting. | 就在亚佐夫被枪击不到一小时后 |
[15:19] | Sure, might be overstating it, | 当然可能有夸张成分 |
[15:20] | but the timeline fits. | 但时间线是吻合的 |
[15:23] | Will this development be made public? | 这项进展会公开吗 |
[15:24] | I’m asking because the mayor will want to express his relief | 我问是因为市长想表达自己松了口气 |
[15:26] | that Frances isn’t a woman in danger. | 弗朗西丝并非身陷险境的女人 |
[15:28] | Yeah, at which point he’ll blame BulletPoint | 是啊 这样他就会责怪弹点系统 |
[15:30] | for creating confusion, | 造成了困扰 |
[15:31] | and suggest we scrap the whole thing. | 然后建议废除系统 |
[15:32] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没那么说 |
[15:33] | Is he going to be adding that we’re all still | 他会强调我们仍然希望 |
[15:34] | looking forward to a win here? | 能取得一场胜利吗 |
[15:35] | Obviously, yes. | 当然会 |
[15:36] | So, can I put you both down | 我能当做二位 |
[15:38] | as I still wanting to catch the killer? | 仍想抓住凶手吗 |
[15:40] | Because we’re taking a vote. | 我们正在投票表决呢 |
[15:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:43] | Please. | 请继续 |
[15:44] | Thanks to BulletPoint’s audio, we know that the shooter | 由于弹点系统的录音 我们知道枪手 |
[15:46] | was in the employ of the last person to possess the guitar. | 受雇于最后一个拥有吉他的人 |
[15:50] | Now, whoever he is, he never publicized having it. | 不管这人是谁 他从未公布自己拥有它 |
[15:53] | He might have derived his pleasure from it privately, | 也许他已经私下从中收获了喜悦 |
[15:54] | but people like that, | 但像他那样的人 |
[15:55] | they rarely keep their prizes completely secret. | 很少会让自己的珍品彻底不为人知 |
[15:58] | So if we can identify him, | 所以 如果我们能找出他 |
[16:00] | obviously, we’ll then have Azoff’s shooter. | 显然 我们就找到了枪击亚佐夫的人 |
[16:02] | Okay, so. | 好 那么 |
[16:04] | We’ll let you know if anything shakes out. | 有进展了再通知二位 |
[16:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:08] | Miss Gray. | 格雷小姐 |
[16:09] | Yes? | 在 |
[16:10] | Your boss, Councilman Slessinger. | 你老板 斯莱辛格议员 |
[16:12] | – Do you mind giving him a message? – Okay. | -能帮忙给他带个信吗 -可以 |
[16:14] | He’s been making the cops his punching bag | 他最近在不少演说里 把警察当成了 |
[16:16] | in a lot of his speeches. | 他的攻击对象 |
[16:18] | Now, we’re smart, we get politics. | 我们不傻 我们明白政治 |
[16:20] | But there’s got to be a way for him to stump about cutting crime | 但他要到处宣讲减少犯罪率 |
[16:24] | without making it sound like we can’t do our jobs. | 也不用总说得像是我们无法尽责吧 |
[16:27] | Captain, it’s campaign talk. | 警监 那只是竞选演讲 |
[16:29] | I know. | 我明白 |
[16:30] | But I’d still like you to remind him: if he wins, | 但我还是想请你提醒他 如果他赢了 |
[16:33] | he’s gonna have to work with us. | 他还得跟我们合作呢 |
[16:36] | I’d like that to go well. | 我希望合作能愉快 |
[16:37] | Wouldn’t you? | 你也一样吧 |
[16:39] | I’ll tell him we spoke. | 我会告诉他我们聊过了 |
[16:45] | Yeah, if we’re done? | 这边没事了吧 |
[16:47] | Detective Guzman. | 古兹曼警探 |
[16:48] | I’ve been trying to get in touch your partner. | 我一直在联系你搭档 |
[16:50] | I keep getting her voice mail. | 一直被转到语音信箱 |
[16:52] | Yeah, she’s engaged in a private conversation | 她这会儿正跟一位古董吉他专家 |
[16:53] | with an expert in vintage guitars at the moment. | 有一个私人会面 |
[16:57] | ‘Course she is. | 当然了 |
[16:57] | Can I be of assistance? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[16:59] | Well, I was in the neighborhood, | 我刚才正好在附近 |
[17:01] | and I thought she’d like to see this. | 想着她可能会想看看这个 |
[17:03] | Ballistics came back on a slug | 一枚子弹的弹道分析 |
[17:05] | C.S.U. Pulled out of a wall after Shinwell’s drive-by. | 鉴证组在辛维尔被飞车射击后从一面墙上找到的 |
[17:09] | And it was a match for bullets collected | 跟12年前一起未破的谋杀案中 |
[17:11] | from an unsolved murder case 12 years ago. | 现场发现的子弹吻合 |
[17:14] | Name of the victim was Jameel Clark. | 当时的受害者叫贾米尔·克拉克 |
[17:16] | Mid-level SBK guy. | SBK的中层人员 |
[17:18] | And this was before Shinwell got put away, | 这是辛维尔进监狱之前的事 |
[17:20] | so it’s a good chance they knew each other. | 很有可能他们互相认识 |
[17:22] | Have you shared any of this with him? | 这些事你跟他说过了吗 |
[17:23] | No. And I’m not gonna. | 没有 我也不打算说 |
[17:25] | A gun used to kill one banger 12 years ago surfaces now, | 12年前杀了一名帮派分子的枪现在出现了 |
[17:29] | and is used to shoot at another? | 而且被用来企图杀害另一名帮派中人 |
[17:31] | That sounds personal. | 听起来像是私人恩怨 |
[17:33] | And you don’t want to risk him taking matters into his own hands | 你不想冒险让他自己处理 |
[17:35] | until we’ve, uh, got a better sense of what we’re dealing with. | 直到我们更明确到底是什么情况 |
[17:37] | That’s right. I’ll keep digging, | 没错 我会继续查 |
[17:39] | and if, um, anything comes up, I’ll let you know. | 如果有发现会通知你们 |
[17:46] | How do you know this isn’t the Lady Frances? | 你怎么知道这把不是弗朗西丝小姐 |
[17:50] | Besides me not having a heart attack every time I drop it? | 除了每次不小心摔了它并不会让我心脏病发作吗 |
[17:55] | You know, ’57 Desperados, | 57年产的那些亡命之徒 |
[17:57] | they may all look alike to you, | 也许你看着都一样 |
[17:59] | but each one has a… A different piece of wood, | 但每一把都有一块不同的木材 |
[18:03] | a different stain. | 有一块不同的色斑 |
[18:05] | There’s a history to every nick and scratch. | 每处斑点和小划痕都是有历史的 |
[18:08] | Collectors, they’ll pay for the feel of that history. | 收藏者会为了感受那种历史而花钱 |
[18:12] | Even my beater, that’s worth about… 600 thou. | 就连我这把都值六十万呢 |
[18:17] | I am not holding a $600,000 guitar right now. | 我不可能正抱着一把价值六十万的吉他 |
[18:22] | Not holding it like you mean it, no. | 确实不是严格意义上的抱 |
[18:29] | So what do you think? You think that’s the real Lady Frances? | 你觉得呢 那是真的弗朗西丝小姐吗 |
[18:34] | Unless it’s the best forgery I’ve ever seen… | 除非这是我见过最好的仿品 |
[18:37] | Yep. | 没错 |
[18:40] | It’s her. | 就是她 |
[18:42] | Do you have any idea what happened to her | 你知道在她消失后 |
[18:44] | after she disappeared? | 发生了什么吗 |
[18:45] | You said on the phone that you saw her in person once? | 你在电话里说你曾亲眼见过她一次 |
[18:47] | Yeah. In 2006, | 对 在2006年 |
[18:51] | I went to the Bitter End to check out this guy Joshua Chris, | 我去苦痛终点酒吧见个叫约书亚·克里斯的人 |
[18:54] | some Stevie Ray wannabe. | 他想成为史提夫·雷 |
[18:57] | He walked out playing Frances. | 他走出来 弹奏着弗朗西丝 |
[19:01] | I mean, I stared at her for over an hour. | 我盯着她看了一个多小时 |
[19:10] | I tried to track down the kid after the show, | 我试图在演出后找到那孩子 |
[19:14] | I-I mean, I even e-mailed him. | 我甚至给他写了邮件 |
[19:15] | He never got back to me. | 他从来没有回复我 |
[19:21] | Joshua Chris, | 约书亚·克里斯 |
[19:24] | he lives in L.A., he retired from music in 2010. | 他住在洛杉矶 2010年从乐坛隐退 |
[19:27] | But we think Frances was stolen from someone here in New York. | 但我们觉得弗朗西丝是从纽约的某人手里偷的 |
[19:29] | Someone who had drywall work done recently. | 某个最近刚刚砌了清水墙的人 |
[19:33] | You don’t think Chris would’ve sold it to someone else, do you? | 你不会觉得克里斯会把她卖给别人吧 |
[19:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:39] | You could call his old producer, Herman Wolf. | 你可以打给他以前的制作人赫尔曼·伍尔夫 |
[19:42] | Now, there’s a relic from another time. | 那是陈年旧事了 |
[19:46] | But he’d probably know more than anyone else. | 但他可能比其他人知道更多一些 |
[19:49] | I don’t think I’m gonna have to ask him. | 我觉得我不需要问他了 |
[19:53] | Because he’s the one who had it. | 因为就在他手里 |
[19:55] | 伍尔夫带音乐回家 传奇制作人在康州家中建造录音棚 | |
[19:58] | Jameel and Shinwell, they were tight. | 贾米尔和辛维尔关系很铁 |
[20:00] | Like, inseparable. | 形影不离 |
[20:02] | But I haven’t heard Shin’s name since I was a kid. | 但我从很小的时候就没听到过辛维尔的名字了 |
[20:05] | He got jumped by some other gang back then, | 他那时候被另一个帮派暗算了 |
[20:07] | and they shot him a bunch of times, | 他们朝他开了好多枪 |
[20:08] | then he got sent to Great Meadows. | 后来他就进了大草甸 |
[20:09] | Yep, that’s true, | 对 是真的 |
[20:11] | but he’s out now and he’s getting shot at again. | 但他现在出来了 而且又被枪击了 |
[20:14] | Most recently, | 就在最近 |
[20:15] | with the same weapon used to kill your brother. | 用的就是杀了你哥哥的那把枪 |
[20:17] | – What? – An attempt was made on his life last night | -什么 -昨天晚上有人企图杀他 |
[20:20] | and the bullets were a match for the ones used | 现场的子弹和12年前 |
[20:22] | at your mother’s apartment 12 years ago. | 你母亲公寓里的子弹匹配 |
[20:24] | You think it’s the same guy? | 你觉得是同一个人吗 |
[20:26] | I think the crimes are connected. | 我觉得两起枪击有联系 |
[20:27] | Now, in this file, it says that, | 在这份卷宗里说 |
[20:29] | at the time of Jameel’s murder, you were asleep in your bedroom, | 贾米尔被杀时 你在你的卧室睡觉 |
[20:32] | gunfire woke you up, but you didn’t see anything. | 枪声把你吵醒了 但你什么都没看到 |
[20:34] | Yeah. That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:36] | Well, I-I was wondering if you could remember anything | 我在想你是否记得任何 |
[20:38] | that’s not in this file, you know? | 没有记录在案的事 |
[20:39] | Whether you heard more than one voice, | 你有没有听到不止一个人说话 |
[20:41] | whether you heard any snippets of conversation, | 你有没有听到对话的任何片段 |
[20:43] | the killers, did they linger or did they leave straightaway? | 杀手 他们是在现场逗留了还是直接走了 |
[20:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:47] | I was ten, | 我当时才十岁 |
[20:48] | and scared. | 而且很害怕 |
[20:49] | I stayed in my room until it was over. | 我在我的房间等到一切结束 |
[20:52] | I didn’t hear a thing. | 我什么都没有听到 |
[20:54] | What? | 怎么 |
[20:55] | Well, I’m familiar with those projects | 我对于你和你家住的 |
[20:57] | where you and your family lived. | 那些房子很熟悉 |
[20:59] | Those apartments are too small not to hear anything. | 那些公寓太小了 不可能什么都听不到 |
[21:01] | I think you’re withholding something from me. | 我觉得有些事你没告诉我 |
[21:04] | Something to keep you from finding the person | 我隐瞒了一些事 好阻碍你 |
[21:06] | that killed my brother? | 找到杀了我哥哥的人吗 |
[21:08] | You tell me. | 那就要问你了 |
[21:09] | Yeah, go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[21:11] | Look, if the killer strikes again, | 听着 如果杀手再出手 |
[21:12] | do you want Shinwell’s death on your conscience? | 你愿意良心上背负辛维尔的死吗 |
[21:14] | Say I did know something, why would I tell you? | 假设我真的知道什么 我为什么要告诉你 |
[21:17] | I’ve seen what happened to people that talk, | 我见过说出真相的人的下场 |
[21:18] | and I got my sister and my moms to think about. | 我还要考虑我妹妹和我妈 |
[21:21] | Yeah, Shin was Jameel’s friend. | 对 辛维尔是贾米尔的朋友 |
[21:24] | But he’s a banger. | 但他是个帮派分子 |
[21:25] | He chose that life, I didn’t. | 他选择了那种生活 我没有 |
[21:28] | I got to get to class. | 我要去上课了 |
[21:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:40] | What do you guys want from me? | 你们想要我怎样 |
[21:42] | And what makes you think I had the Lady Frances? | 你凭什么觉得弗朗西丝小姐在我手里 |
[21:45] | You lent it to Joshua Chris | 你曾借给约书亚·克里斯 |
[21:47] | when you were courting him to sign with you. | 想讨好他跟你签约 |
[21:50] | Where did you get that cock-and-bull story from? | 这种荒唐的事你从哪里听来的 |
[21:53] | Joshua Chris. | 约书亚·克里斯说的 |
[21:55] | He might’ve been willing to keep your secret back then, | 他当时可能愿意替你保守秘密 |
[21:56] | but I got the sense from the call with him | 但从我跟他的通话来看 |
[21:58] | that things did not end well between you. | 你们最后并非好聚好散 |
[22:01] | They didn’t. | 确实 |
[22:03] | And that’s obviously why he’s lying. | 所以他才要说谎 |
[22:05] | Mr. Wolf, we spoke with the contractor who built this studio, | 伍尔夫先生 我们和录音室的建筑商谈过了 |
[22:07] | and he confirmed Darren Azoff did the drywall. | 他说是达伦·亚佐夫做的石膏墙 |
[22:10] | And the hallway you just walked us through, | 你带我们走过的 |
[22:12] | with all your gold records, | 挂满了你的金唱片奖的长廊 |
[22:14] | there’s a pretty prominent empty guitar hook hanging on the wall. | 墙上有个显眼的空荡荡的吉他挂钩 |
[22:17] | How old are you, kid? | 你多大了 孩子 |
[22:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:20] | I’ve been dealing with scarier people | 在你出生前 |
[22:22] | since before you were born. | 我就和可怕的人打交道了 |
[22:23] | And I got good lawyers. | 而且我有厉害的律师 |
[22:26] | Why you trying to intimidate me? | 你何苦来吓唬我 |
[22:30] | Let’s say you could prove that Azoff took Frances from me, | 就算你能证明亚佐夫从我这里拿走了弗朗西丝 |
[22:34] | That still doesn’t tie me to the murder. | 也不能说明我和谋杀有关系 |
[22:37] | And no court will ever punish me… | 不会有法庭惩罚我的 |
[22:41] | This thing I’m doing is called a “six-pack.” | 我现在用的这招叫「六步走」 |
[22:44] | Elbows, knees, ankles. | 手肘 膝盖 脚踝 |
[22:47] | When I run out of those, | 等这些都打完了 |
[22:49] | I’ll improvise. | 我就要即兴创作了 |
[22:50] | Please! This is a mistake! | 求你了 你搞错了 |
[22:53] | You got the wrong guy! | 你找错人了 |
[22:54] | No. | 没找错 |
[22:55] | We know you took her. | 我们知道你带走了她 |
[22:57] | You’re keeping her somewhere. | 你把她藏起来了 |
[23:00] | And the gentleman you took her from would like her back. | 而那位失去她的先生想找回她 |
[23:07] | It’s got a good beat. | 节奏很好 |
[23:08] | I think the jury’s gonna dance to it. | 我认为陪审团会愿意随之起舞 |
[23:11] | Mr. Wolf, you want us to prove | 伍尔夫先生 你想让我们证明 |
[23:12] | you were the last one to own Frances? | 你是弗朗西丝的前任拥有者 |
[23:14] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[23:15] | You had her, Darren Azoff took her, | 你拥有她 达伦·亚佐夫把她偷走了 |
[23:18] | and then he died an agonizing death. | 然后他被折磨致死 |
[23:20] | The people are gonna want someone to pay. | 人们会想要有人对此负责 |
[23:22] | Wouldn’t you rather it be someone else? | 你难道不希望负责的是别人吗 |
[23:23] | Okay, let’s say, | 好吧 这么说吧 |
[23:25] | hypothetically, I hired someone to find Lady Frances. | 假设 我雇了人去找弗朗西丝小姐 |
[23:30] | Not to kill anyone. | 但不是去杀人 |
[23:31] | What kind of maniac is gonna do that? | 疯子才会那么做 |
[23:34] | Hypothetically? | 假设 |
[23:35] | You put us in touch with him, | 你帮我们联系他 |
[23:37] | I’m sure the D.A. Would be very grateful. | 我肯定地检会很感激的 |
[23:41] | So where’s the guitar now? | 吉他现在在哪儿 |
[23:42] | My guy hasn’t been able to find it. | 我的人没找到 |
[23:44] | Wait, are you saying that he didn’t take it from Azoff’s house? | 等等 你是说不是他从亚佐夫家里拿走的 |
[23:48] | Wasn’t there when he got there. | 他到的时候已经不在了 |
[23:52] | It could take me… A while | 和他联系上… |
[23:57] | to get ahold of him. | 要花一点时间 |
[24:00] | Well, let’s hope you reach him before he kills again. | 希望你能在他再次杀人前联系上他 |
[24:04] | She is a beauty, isn’t she? | 她太美了 对吧 |
[24:09] | Look, I-I get why you’re mad. | 听着 我知道你为什么生气 |
[24:11] | But just see it from where I’m standing. | 但从我的角度想想 |
[24:13] | I-I wasn’t planning on stealing her. | 我本来没有打算偷走她 |
[24:16] | The shots came in… | 枪击案发生了 |
[24:18] | and I heard the shooter say “the Lady Frances.” | 然后我听到枪手说「弗朗西丝小姐」 |
[24:23] | I knew what it was. | 我知道那是什么 |
[24:24] | Poor guy who got shot, he said the address where they had it, | 那个被枪击的可怜人说了地址 |
[24:26] | and I saw on the screen where they were– | 我从屏幕上看到了他们的所在地 |
[24:28] | I was a lot closer. | 我比他们离得近 |
[24:30] | So I just deleted the part of the audio | 所以我删除了他说地址的那段音频 |
[24:32] | where they said the address and then I got to her first. | 然后比他们更快到了那里 |
[24:36] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[24:37] | She’s worth millions. | 她价值数百万 |
[24:43] | I wasn’t planning on selling her, but we could. | 虽然我不打算卖了她 但是我们也可以卖 |
[24:46] | And w-we could split it. | 然后平分 |
[24:48] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[25:03] | The good people of New York will sleep easier | 今晚 纽约市善良的市民 |
[25:05] | in their beds tonight, | 可以更好入眠了 |
[25:06] | knowing that Darren Azoff’s vicious assassin has been caught | 多亏了弹点系统 杀害达伦·亚佐夫的残忍凶手 |
[25:10] | thanks to BulletPoint… | 已经落网 |
[25:11] | …A program the mayor and the police department | 这系统是市长和警局 |
[25:14] | have fought at every turn. | 经常意见不合的一个项目 |
[25:15] | Whereas, if I am elected mayor, | 然而 如果我当选 |
[25:17] | I will keep pushing for programs just… | 我会持续推进那些项目 |
[25:19] | Clearly your request that the councilman tone down | 你想让议员不要信口雌黄的要求 |
[25:21] | his rhetoric fell on deaf ears. | 显然被他当作耳边风了 |
[25:23] | Doesn’t bode well for his relationship with the force | 如果他当选 这对他和警局的关系 |
[25:25] | if he’s elected. | 可不是什么好兆头 |
[25:26] | Guys like him come and go. | 像他这样的人来来去去 |
[25:28] | We’ll just keep doing our jobs. | 我们继续做好我们的工作就行了 |
[25:29] | Speaking of, | 说到这个 |
[25:31] | that vicious assassin Sessinger’s taking credit for catching, | 被斯莱辛格抢功抓住的那个凶残杀手 |
[25:35] | they’re setting him up in Interview One. | 他们把他关在一号审讯室了 |
[25:44] | Reese Vennek? | 里斯·文内克 |
[25:46] | I’m Captain Gregson, | 我是格雷森警监 |
[25:47] | this is Ms. Watson, Mr. Holmes. | 这两位是华生女士和福尔摩斯先生 |
[25:50] | I assume you’ve already gathered that Herman Wolf | 你应该已经知道赫尔曼·伍尔夫 |
[25:52] | gave you up for the murder of Darren Azoff. | 供出你是达伦·亚佐夫案的凶手了 |
[25:55] | I had a sense. | 猜到了 |
[25:56] | Well, what you might not know | 你可能不知道的是 |
[25:58] | is that we’ve also matched your prints to a partial | 你的指纹还和我们在案发现场 |
[26:02] | that we lifted off a shell casing at the scene. | 发现的弹壳上的指纹相匹配 |
[26:05] | And we have an audio recording of everything you said and did. | 我们还有一份音频记录了你说的话和所作所为 |
[26:08] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[26:10] | You explained “six-packing” to Azoff | 你一边向亚佐夫开枪 |
[26:12] | as you were shooting him. | 一边向他介绍了「六步走」 |
[26:15] | It’s a long story, you’ll have plenty of time to hear it. | 过程说来话长 不过你接下来有大把时间听 |
[26:17] | Our point is, you don’t say another word in here, | 我们想说的是 你在这儿一句话不说 |
[26:20] | that’s fine, we have everything we need. | 没关系 我们已经拿到了所有的证据 |
[26:22] | You’re going away for a long time. | 你会把牢底坐穿的 |
[26:24] | Still, the D.A. Always prefers confessions, | 不过 地检还是喜欢坦白交代的人 |
[26:28] | and you do have some leverage to make things go easier. | 你手中也有能给自己赢得减刑的筹码 |
[26:33] | Such as? | 比如 |
[26:34] | We know you had an accomplice, we’ll want his name. | 我们知道你有同谋 供出他的名字 |
[26:37] | We’ll also want to know what you did with Azoff’s body. | 我们还想知道你们把亚佐夫的尸体扔在哪了 |
[26:45] | This obviously isn’t your first professional work, Mr. Vennek. | 这肯定不是你第一次做这种事 文内克先生 |
[26:48] | Would I be right in thinking that your incarceration | 你的入狱将会让你的一些前雇主陷入担忧 |
[26:50] | might worry some of your previous employers? | 我说得没错吧 |
[26:52] | So now would be a very good time | 现在你最好考虑一下 |
[26:54] | to think about avoiding general population. | 如何避免被他们派来的杀手做掉 |
[27:09] | My helper’s name was D’Agostino. | 我的帮手叫达戈斯蒂诺 |
[27:14] | Mr. Azoff… | 亚佐夫先生 |
[27:16] | is at the bottom of Jamaica Bay. | 在牙买加湾里 |
[27:19] | I bleached down his truck | 我把他的车刮掉喷漆 |
[27:21] | and had it dismantled at a chop shop. | 在地下拆车厂卸了 |
[27:25] | I’ll give you their address, too. | 我会把拆车厂地址给你们 |
[27:29] | It’s just business. | 生意而已 |
[27:32] | Didn’t sound like it when you were killing Azoff. | 你杀掉亚佐夫时可不像是生意而已 |
[27:35] | Some customers ask you to go easy, | 有些客户让你下手轻点 |
[27:38] | others want you to make it hard. | 其他的想让你下手重点 |
[27:42] | So Wolf did instruct you to kill Azoff? | 所以伍尔夫确实指使你折磨死亚佐夫 |
[27:44] | With expletives. Why? | 边骂边说的 怎么了 |
[27:47] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说的 |
[27:49] | That he only hired you to bring back the Lady Frances. | 他说自己只是雇你把弗朗西丝小姐拿回来 |
[27:53] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[27:54] | Seeing as how my résumé doesn’t include much in the way of | 我的简历上可不包括 |
[27:57] | guitar retrieval. | 寻回吉他这一项 |
[28:00] | I’ll be sure to include Mr. Wolf’s exact wording. | 那我要加上伍尔夫先生的原话 |
[28:05] | I want to be clear, though. | 不过我还是要说清楚 |
[28:07] | I’m only confessing to the murder of Azoff. | 我只承认亚佐夫是我杀的 |
[28:11] | The second man was dead when I got there. | 第二个人在我到场时已经死了 |
[28:13] | What second man? | 什么第二个人 |
[28:18] | Cosmo Dellis. | 科兹摩·德利斯 |
[28:20] | This is the tech at BulletPoint who first heard the shooting. | 这是弹点公司那个第一个听到枪击的技术人员 |
[28:23] | How the hell did he get the guitar? | 吉他怎么到他手上的 |
[28:24] | We didn’t hear all the audio that he heard. | 我们没听到他听到的完整的录音 |
[28:27] | Wolf’s hit man, Vennek, told us | 伍尔夫的杀手 文内克 告诉我们 |
[28:28] | that Azoff gave him the location of the guitar before he died. | 亚佐夫死前把吉他的所在地告诉他了 |
[28:31] | That wasn’t on the audio that we all heard. | 但我们听的录音里没有这段 |
[28:33] | So Cosmo must have deleted that part | 所以科兹摩肯定把录音删减了 |
[28:35] | before sending it to the police, | 才发给警方 |
[28:36] | then he stole the guitar before Vennek could get to it. | 他在文内克到之前把吉他偷走了 |
[28:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:40] | Then how did Vennek get here? | 那文内克怎么到这儿的 |
[28:42] | He reached out to music stores and guitar enthusiasts. | 他去找了乐器店和吉他爱好者 |
[28:46] | Cosmo bought an authentic case for a ’57 Desperado | 科兹摩在一家古董吉他店 |
[28:49] | from a vintage guitar shop. | 买了一个配套的吉他盒 |
[28:51] | So word got back to Vennek. | 消息传回文内克那里 |
[28:52] | But Vennek claimed by the time he got here, | 但文内克声称他到这的时候 |
[28:54] | Cosmo was dead and the Lady Frances was gone. | 科兹摩已经死了 弗朗西丝小姐也不见了 |
[28:57] | So who else knew that Cosmo had the guitar? | 所以还有谁知道吉他在科兹摩手上 |
[28:59] | We could start by visiting the shop | 我们可以先去 |
[29:00] | where Cosmo bought the case. | 科兹摩买吉他盒的乐器店看看 |
[29:02] | It’s where Vennek found out he had it; | 文内克就是在那知道吉他在科兹摩手上的 |
[29:03] | maybe someone else did, too. | 也许还有其他人也知道了 |
[29:05] | Found something. | 有发现 |
[29:14] | Well, I don’t think a trip to the guitar shop’s | 看来我们没必要 |
[29:16] | going to be be necessary. | 去一趟吉他店了 |
[29:18] | This is part of the pick guard of a 1957 Carfax Desperado. | 这是1957年卡法克斯亡命之徒吉他上的挡板 |
[29:22] | So unless two million-dollar guitars | 所以除非两把价值上百万的吉他 |
[29:23] | found their way into Cosmo’s orbit, | 都到了科兹摩的手中 |
[29:25] | we’re looking at what’s left of the Lady Frances. | 那么这就是弗朗西丝小姐的碎片 |
[29:28] | Killer was smart enough to clean up, | 凶手很聪明 清理了现场 |
[29:30] | but they missed this bit. | 但他们漏掉了这个 |
[29:31] | That’s blood. | 上面有血 |
[29:33] | You don’t think the guitar was the murder weapon? | 你不会认为吉他是凶器吧 |
[29:35] | I do. | 我认为 |
[29:37] | Short of being set afire on stage, | 虽然不是在舞台上中枪 |
[29:39] | he’s died the most rock-and-roll death imaginable. | 但也算是数一数二的摇滚派死法了 |
[29:41] | But if the killer destroyed the Lady Frances | 但如果凶手用弗朗西丝小姐 |
[29:43] | by killing Cosmo with her… | 杀死科兹摩的过程了破坏了吉他 |
[29:44] | Then he obviously didn’t kill him for it. | 那就说明不是为琴杀人 |
[29:46] | Then why? | 那是为什么 |
[29:52] | Don’t bother setting up, I’m not gonna stay. | 不用摆了 我不久留 |
[29:55] | I need to ask you a couple of questions. | 我要问你几个问题 |
[29:57] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[29:59] | You and the doc didn’t let the drive-by go like I asked. | 你和医生不愿照我说的放下飞车射击那事 |
[30:02] | We did not. | 之前是不愿意 |
[30:05] | And? | 然后呢 |
[30:07] | Well, ballistics matched the weapon | 弹道分析表明凶器 |
[30:09] | to the same one used to kill a friend of yours 12 years ago. | 和12年前杀死你朋友贾米尔·克拉克的 |
[30:11] | Jameel Clark. | 是同一把枪 |
[30:13] | What? | 什么 |
[30:14] | Detective Guzman, he didn’t want to tell you. | 古兹曼警探之前不希望你知道 |
[30:16] | He thought you might tip to the culprit’s identity | 他怕你猜到罪犯的身份 |
[30:18] | and go after him yourself. | 然后亲自找他算账 |
[30:19] | Now, I’ve decided to risk it. | 现在我决定冒个险 |
[30:21] | Can you point us in anyone’s direction? | 你能否给我们指点一下是谁 |
[30:24] | No, I got nothing. | 没办法 我什么都不知道 |
[30:26] | Apparently, you and Jameel were quite close. | 你和贾米尔当时显然走得很近 |
[30:28] | Did you share an enemy back then? | 你们当时有什么共同的仇家吗 |
[30:30] | ‘Cause that might be the person we’re looking for. | 那可能就是我们要找的人 |
[30:32] | He killed Jameel in 2005. | 他在2005年杀了贾米尔 |
[30:33] | He wanted to kill you as well, but you went to prison. | 也想杀你 只是你进了监狱 |
[30:36] | Now that you’re out, he’s just picking up where he left off. | 如今你出狱了 他要完成未尽事宜 |
[30:39] | A few weeks before Jameel got shot, | 贾米尔中枪的几周前 |
[30:42] | we went down to Atlantic City, | 我们南下去了大西洋城 |
[30:44] | met up with some dudes he knew. | 碰到他认识的几个人 |
[30:46] | The first night we needed some money, | 第一天晚上我们手头有点紧 |
[30:47] | so we held up a liquor store. | 就去抢一家酒吧 |
[30:49] | The owner killed one of the dudes, | 店主杀了我们一个人 |
[30:50] | and that dude’s brother blamed me and Jameel, | 那人的哥哥就怪罪于我和贾米尔 |
[30:54] | said he was gonna kill us, so we got our asses out of there. | 说他会干掉我们 所以我们就赶紧跑路了 |
[30:57] | We came home and we didn’t think nothing else of it. | 我们回了家 根本没多想 |
[31:00] | And then Jameel got killed. | 然后贾米尔就被杀了 |
[31:04] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[31:07] | So, the man who threatened you– | 那个威胁你们的人 |
[31:08] | I mean, surely you considered him a suspect when Jameel died. | 贾米尔遇害时你肯定怀疑过他吧 |
[31:11] | Thought crossed my mind, but I didn’t get his name. | 我是这么想过 但我不知道他叫什么 |
[31:14] | I didn’t think he got ours, either. | 我当时以为他也不知道我们的名字 |
[31:16] | I mean, me and Jameel was in SBK, | 我和贾米尔当时混SBK |
[31:17] | I figured what happened was because of that. | 我当时觉得是因为这事 |
[31:20] | A rival banger got his address and that was that. | 对手帮派的人查出他的地址杀了人 |
[31:24] | And you’re quite certain | 而且你也确定 |
[31:25] | you can’t identify the person from Atlantic City? | 你无法认出大西洋城的那个人 |
[31:27] | No. Sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[31:31] | You paid for the time? | 钱你都付了 |
[31:32] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[31:34] | If you’re not gonna use it, i’m gonna find somebody who will. | 如果你不打算用 我去找人来 |
[31:37] | Tell the doc I said hi. | 代我向医生问好 |
[31:42] | You think I killed Cosmo? | 你们觉得我杀了科兹摩 |
[31:45] | Right now we just want to know where you were last night. | 目前 我们只想知道昨晚你在何处 |
[31:47] | Home with my husband all night. | 整晚都和我丈夫在家 |
[31:50] | Can anyone besides your husband verify that? | 除他以外有人能证实吗 |
[31:53] | No. | 没有 |
[31:55] | Why are you asking? | 为什么要问 |
[31:56] | Well, right now BulletPoint is just a pilot program. | 现在弹点系统还处于试用阶段 |
[31:59] | We spoke to the mayor’s office and found out | 我们从市长办公室得知 |
[32:01] | that you’ve got some stiff competition. | 你们这类项目竞争激烈 |
[32:02] | They’re also looking at a company called ShotSpotter, | 他们也在考察一名为「侦击者」的公司 |
[32:05] | and there are other similar technologies out there as well. | 还有一些其他技术也和你们的十分类似 |
[32:08] | Whoever wins the contract to go citywide | 能拿下市政合同的公司 |
[32:10] | will make about $30 million a year. | 每年能收入三千万 |
[32:12] | It’s a lot of motive to make an embarrassing situation go away. | 这就有足够动机要清除丑闻了 |
[32:15] | Like when one of your techs exploits the system | 比如有技术人员利用系统漏洞 |
[32:17] | to steal a $5 million guitar. | 偷走了价值五百万的吉他 |
[32:22] | Will you come with me? | 请跟我来好吗 |
[32:28] | Dave, these people are from the police department. | 戴夫 这两位是警局的 |
[32:31] | I’m gonna show them what we found. | 我要给他们看我们的发现 |
[32:35] | So, what are we looking at? | 要我们看什么 |
[32:37] | Evidence of fraud. | 欺诈的证据 |
[32:39] | When Cosmo didn’t show up today, | 科兹摩今天没来 |
[32:40] | I had another tech cover his station. | 我就叫另一位技术人员代班 |
[32:43] | She found that he had installed | 她发现他在电脑上 |
[32:44] | editing software on his computer. | 装了一个编辑软件 |
[32:46] | Our techs aren’t allowed to put anything on their computers. | 我们不允许技术人员在电脑上装任何东西 |
[32:50] | That’s what he must’ve used | 他肯定是用那个 |
[32:51] | to delete parts of Azoff’s shooting. | 删除了亚佐夫枪击案的部分音频 |
[32:53] | The thing is that the software wasn’t a recent addition. | 重点是 该软件并非最近才有的 |
[32:56] | It had been on there for months, | 已经有几个月了 |
[32:58] | and he didn’t use it to just delete things. | 而且他之前也不只是用来删除资料的 |
[33:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:02] | We’ve been digging into what he was doing all day, | 我们最近一直在彻查他此前每天在做些什么 |
[33:04] | and it turns out that he was creating fake incidents. | 结果发现他在伪造枪击事件 |
[33:07] | He was splicing prerecorded gunshots into the feed | 他把事先录好的枪击声剪接进监控信号中 |
[33:11] | in order to make it look like they triggered the system. | 以此来伪造这些枪击触发了警报的假象 |
[33:14] | He was sending the police on wild goose chases. | 他一直在让警方白忙活 |
[33:16] | You’re saying all these incidents are reports of shots fired | 你是说所有这些出警去调查的 |
[33:19] | that the cops went out on that never happened? | 被记录的枪击事件实际上从未发生吗 |
[33:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:24] | It’s all in the report. | 都写在这份报告里了 |
[33:26] | I’m mortified. | 我感到非常耻辱 |
[33:28] | This is addressed to the deputy commissioner | 这份报告是呈送给信息技术部的 |
[33:31] | for Information Technology. | 财务副总监的 |
[33:32] | That’s the bureau in charge of the contract, right? | 那是负责采购合同的部门 对吗 |
[33:34] | We were just sending that over when you got here. | 你们来的时候我们刚把报告寄出去 |
[33:36] | I know it’s gonna kill the bid, but I was a cop. | 我知道这会让整个竞标黄掉 但我曾是个警察 |
[33:40] | I’m doing the right thing. | 我在做正确的事 |
[33:42] | Why would I kill Cosmo to cover up that he stole a guitar, | 我为什么要杀害科兹摩来掩盖他偷了吉他这事 |
[33:45] | and then turn around and admit to an even worse scandal? | 然后又回过头来承认另一起更严重的丑闻呢 |
[33:50] | You’re right. You wouldn’t. | 你说得没错 你没必要这么做 |
[33:52] | But I have a bigger question. | 但我有个更大的疑问了 |
[33:53] | Why would he add those gunshots? | 他为什么要把这些伪造的枪声剪接进去 |
[33:55] | Why would anyone? | 为什么有任何人会这么做 |
[34:16] | Could you turn that off, please? | 能请你把那个关掉吗 |
[34:19] | Oh, good. You’re up. | 很好 你终于起床了 |
[34:21] | I take it those are the gunshots | 我猜那些就是科兹摩剪接到 |
[34:23] | that Cosmo edited into BulletPoint’s feed. | 弹点监控讯号里的枪击声了吧 |
[34:26] | Gunshot, actually. Singular. | 实际上是一声枪响 |
[34:29] | The recording that Cosmo used for his deceit, | 科兹摩用在他这场骗局里的录音 |
[34:31] | I noticed that it was, in fact, a single recording | 我注意到 其实是一声 |
[34:33] | of a single gunshot fired from a .45 caliber pistol. | .45口径手枪发出的单独枪响的录音 |
[34:35] | He just copied it over and over again. | 他只是将这一声单独的枪响进行反复拷贝 |
[34:37] | Spread out amongst the actual gunshots | 再叠加到弹点系统所捕捉到的 |
[34:39] | that BulletPoint captured, | 真实枪击声中 |
[34:41] | the preponderance of a single caliber didn’t raise any eyebrows. | 因此这一单独枪声的多重拷贝并没有引发怀疑 |
[34:43] | Okay, does that help us understand | 好吧 这对我们了解他为什么伪造 |
[34:45] | why he created fake incidents or who killed him? | 枪击事件或者谁杀了他有什么帮助吗 |
[34:48] | No, not in the slightest. | 不 一点帮助都没有 |
[34:49] | It’s just a detail that I observed | 这只是我在通宵工作 |
[34:50] | while I was up all night working | 以及思考另一件事期间 |
[34:52] | and thinking about another matter. | 观察到的一个小细节 |
[34:53] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[34:55] | Well, there’s been a development in Shinwell’s near-shooting. | 辛维尔差点被枪击一事有了新进展 |
[34:58] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[34:59] | Like I’ve identified a culprit. | 比如我已经确认了肇事者的身份 |
[35:01] | That’s great. Did you tell Guzman? | 很好啊 你告诉古兹曼了吗 |
[35:02] | No, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[35:04] | Before I involve the police– or you, even– | 在我把警方和你牵涉进来之前 |
[35:06] | I want to be sure of a few things. | 有些事情我想再确认一下 |
[35:09] | – Whatever you need. – Yeah. | -那你就按自己的节奏办吧 -好的 |
[35:10] | My audio-ballistics analysis aside, | 此外经过我对枪击声的分析 |
[35:13] | I did solve Cosmo Dellis’ murder. | 我确实把科兹摩·德利斯被谋杀一案给破了 |
[35:16] | It’s all in there and up there. | 具体细节都在这份报告和墙上了 |
[35:18] | You’ll have to meet Marcus and the captain | 不过你得一个人去警局 |
[35:20] | at the precinct without me, however. | 找马库斯和警监了 |
[35:22] | They’re expecting the killer in an hour. | 凶手一小时内就会去见他们 |
[35:28] | Appreciate you coming to see us | 感谢你能莅临警局 |
[35:30] | instead of the other way around, Councilman. | 而不用我们登门拜访 议员先生 |
[35:32] | I know it’s a busy time for you. | 我知道你们现在很忙 |
[35:34] | Please. You’re helping me out | 请别这么说 你们告知我最新进展 |
[35:36] | by keeping me in the loop. | 本身就是在帮我 |
[35:37] | This is Detective Marcus Bell, | 这位是马库斯·贝尔警探 |
[35:38] | our consultant, Joan Watson. | 以及我们的顾问 乔恩·华生 |
[35:40] | They’ve been working the Azoff case from the start. | 他们这段时间从头到尾彻查了亚佐夫一案 |
[35:43] | Is that it? | 就是这把吗 |
[35:44] | The famous guitar I’ve been hearing so much about? | 我一直听人提起的那把著名的吉他 |
[35:47] | No, but it is a ’57 Desperado, | 不 但这也是把57年的「亡命之徒」 |
[35:49] | same model and year. | 和本案中那把同年生产的同一型号 |
[35:51] | But you already knew that wasn’t the Lady Frances | 但你已经知道这把并不是弗朗西丝小姐了 |
[35:53] | because you destroyed it | 因为真品已经在你用来 |
[35:55] | when you used it to kill Cosmo Dellis. | 杀害科兹摩·德利斯时被毁掉了 |
[35:57] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[35:59] | Is this a joke? | 这是什么玩笑吗 |
[36:01] | Captain, I get you’re sore | 警监 我明白你对我 |
[36:02] | about me throwing haymakers at the department, but… | 一直攻击警局这事愤愤不平 但是 |
[36:04] | What makes me sore, Councilman, | 议员先生 真正让我愤愤不平的 |
[36:06] | is elected officials committing fraud, | 是有选举产生的官员选犯了造假罪 |
[36:08] | and then trying to cover it up with murder. | 还试图用谋杀来掩盖这一罪行 |
[36:11] | For months, Cosmo Dellis | 几个月来 科兹摩·德利斯 |
[36:13] | had been creating fake gunfire incidents, | 一直在弹点系统中 |
[36:15] | which BulletPoint would then report to the police. | 伪造会上报给警方的枪击事件 |
[36:18] | The incidents would be investigated, | 这些事件会被指派给警方进行调查 |
[36:20] | but ultimately they’d be classified unsolved. | 但最终他们都被归纳到了未结案列表中 |
[36:23] | At first, we could not figure out why someone would do this, | 起初 我们不明白为什么有人会做这种事 |
[36:26] | but then my partner discovered a pattern. | 但接着我的搭档发现了一个规律 |
[36:28] | See, those dots | 你看 地图上的那些点 |
[36:30] | are all fake gunshot reports that Cosmo created. | 代表科兹摩所伪造的所有枪击事件 |
[36:32] | They’re also all inside the two crime-ravaged neighborhoods | 全都位于两个犯罪肆虐的街区范围内 |
[36:35] | that you’ve specifically been campaigning to clean up. | 也是你竞选时特别强调要肃清的街区 |
[36:38] | We also confirmed that you knew Cosmo, | 我们还确认了你认识科兹摩 |
[36:41] | you did since he was a little kid. | 从他很小的时候你就认识他 |
[36:42] | His father’s one of your biggest contributors. | 他父亲是你们一个最大的捐款人 |
[36:45] | So, you placed Cosmo at BulletPoint | 所以你把科兹摩安插到了弹点公司 |
[36:47] | to do your hacking and audio editing, | 帮你做黑客和剪辑音频的事 |
[36:49] | so that when the NYPD’s | 所以当纽约警局的 |
[36:51] | unreported gun violence stats come out, | 未经报告的枪击暴力分析结果出来 |
[36:53] | those two neighborhoods would look like the Wild West. | 那两个街区就会看起来就像荒野大西部 |
[36:57] | Suddenly, your law and order campaign | 突然间 你的法律与秩序的竞选活动 |
[36:59] | seems much more urgent and then the votes roll in. | 就会成为当务之急 于是投票就水涨船高了 |
[37:02] | So, it’s not just fraud and murder you’re accusing me of. | 所以你们不仅要告我造假和谋杀 |
[37:05] | I’m also rigging the election? | 我还操控了选举 |
[37:07] | We think your initial interest in Darren Azoff’s murder | 我们认为你谋害亚佐夫最初的目的 |
[37:10] | was purely political, | 只是单纯出于政治利益 |
[37:12] | but then it turned out he was killed over a stolen guitar, | 但后来发现他被杀是因为一把被偷的吉他 |
[37:16] | and you knew that Cosmo had caught the incident, | 你知道科兹摩捕捉到了那次事件 |
[37:19] | and you knew he was a guitar nut. | 你也知道他是个吉他迷 |
[37:21] | You put two and two together. | 你把两件事结合了起来 |
[37:23] | You also knew that there was a manhunt underway | 你还知道有一起正在进行的搜捕行动 |
[37:25] | to find whoever had the guitar before a hit man did. | 要找到在凶手之前 吉他在谁手里 |
[37:29] | You couldn’t let Cosmo live to enter police custody | 你不能让科兹摩活着被警方拘押 |
[37:31] | because he could give you up as leverage in a deal. | 因为他可能供出你去达成法律协议 |
[37:34] | So, you went to his place. | 所以你去了他家 |
[37:35] | You got rid of him and the Lady Frances at the same time. | 一次性解决了他和弗朗西丝小姐 |
[37:40] | Well, I hope this little fiction of yours keeps you warm | 希望等我当了市长 你们只能靠自己时候 |
[37:43] | when I’m mayor and you’re all out on your asses. | 这小故事还能保你们温饱 |
[37:45] | Do you mind showing us your hands, Councilman? | 介意让我们看看你的手吗 议员先生 |
[37:48] | What? | 什么 |
[37:50] | Cosmo’s wasn’t the only blood we found at the scene. | 我们在现场发现的血迹不只是科兹摩一个人的 |
[37:53] | We figured, someone beats a guy to death | 我们想着 有人用一把电吉他 |
[37:55] | with an electric guitar, they’re gonna cut their hands. | 把一个人活活打死 他肯定会割伤自己的手 |
[38:07] | Councilman Slessinger, | 斯莱辛格议员 |
[38:09] | this is a warrant for your DNA. | 这是获取你DNA的授权令 |
[38:20] | – I told you I got nothing to say to you. – So shut up and listen. | -我说了我对你无话可说 -那就闭嘴听好 |
[38:23] | You’d probably lie, anyway. | 反正你也可能说谎 |
[38:24] | I’ve been lied to quite enough of late. | 我最近听谎话听得够多了 |
[38:26] | So, after you and I talked, | 我俩谈过之后 |
[38:28] | I asked Shinwell what he and your brother might have done | 我问了辛维尔他和你哥哥可能做了什么 |
[38:30] | to inspire someone to want to kill them both. | 会让某人想杀了他们 |
[38:32] | And he told me this story about a man who was killed | 他给我讲了个故事 关于一个人 |
[38:34] | robbing a liquor store, | 在抢劫卖酒商店时被杀了 |
[38:36] | about how that man’s sibling | 然后这人的兄弟 |
[38:37] | then came gunning for the fellow robbers who he blamed. | 开始追杀他归咎的那些抢劫犯 |
[38:40] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我一点都不知道 |
[38:41] | Well, I believe that you don’t, | 我相信你不知道 |
[38:42] | but the problem is I know about it. | 问题是我知道 |
[38:43] | Now, all of those details were borrowed from an incident | 所以那些细节都是从2012年的一起事故中 |
[38:46] | which took place in 2012. | 借鉴过来的 |
[38:47] | It made the headlines | 当时成了头条 |
[38:48] | because both the liquor store owner and the surviving robber | 因为商店店主和活下来的劫犯 |
[38:50] | were both charged with murder at the same time. | 同时被控了谋杀 |
[38:52] | Now, I believe that Shinwell knew about it | 我相信辛维尔知道这事 |
[38:55] | because he and the robber, they were inmates together | 因为他和那个劫犯 他们在大草甸时 |
[38:57] | at Great Meadow. | 是狱友 |
[38:58] | I-I spent the best part of last night trying to work out | 我昨晚工作了一晚 想弄明白 |
[39:00] | why Shinwell wouldn’t want me to identify | 辛维尔为什么不希望我找到 |
[39:02] | the person that tried to kill him. | 想要杀他的人 |
[39:03] | But then I remembered. | 然后我想起来了 |
[39:04] | You withheld information from me, as well. | 你也对我隐瞒了信息 |
[39:05] | – So, what does that prove? – Doesn’t prove anything, | -这能证明什么 -什么也证明不了 |
[39:07] | but it did cause me to revisit Shinwell’s description | 但还是让我重查了辛维尔描述的 |
[39:09] | of the car driven by the person who shot at him. | 枪击他的人开的车 |
[39:12] | It was a Chevy, about ten years old, green. | 是辆雪佛兰 十年前的款式 绿色 |
[39:16] | Your sister has a 2006 Chevy Aveo, aqua green. | 你妹妹有辆2006款的雪佛兰爱唯欧 水绿色 |
[39:20] | You have access to it. I checked. | 你有钥匙 我查过了 |
[39:24] | I was wrong, looking for one person | 我之前错了 以为凶手是一个人 |
[39:26] | who shot at both your brother and Shinwell. | 杀了你哥哥又冲辛维尔开了枪 |
[39:28] | You shot at Shinwell | 是你冲辛维尔开的枪 |
[39:30] | ’cause 12 years ago, | 因为12年前 |
[39:32] | he murdered your brother. | 他杀了你哥哥 |
[39:34] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 告诉我我错了 |