Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] Hi, how can I help you? 你好 有什么需要帮忙的
[00:14] I’m looking for Sherlock Holmes. 我找夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[00:16] My name’s Jack Brunelle. 我叫杰克·布鲁内尔
[00:18] I was hoping he could help me with a case. 我有个案子想请他帮忙
[00:20] 18 months ago, my son was assaulted by a man 18个月前 我儿子在皇后区一家熟食店外
[00:23] in a ski mask outside a deli in Queens. 被一个头戴滑雪面罩的男人袭击
[00:26] They tell me Mr. Holmes is the secret weapon of the NYPD. 他们告诉我夏洛克先生是纽约警局的秘密武器
[00:30] I was hoping he could help identify my son’s attacker. 我想请他帮我找到袭击我儿子的人
[00:34] I’d really love to help you, 我很想帮您
[00:35] but we’re smack in the middle of something. 但我们现在脱不开身
[00:36] A man in Riverdale was murdered 一位男子因一块价值连城的蒙古化石
[00:38] over a priceless Mongolian fossil. 在河谷区遇害了
[00:40] I know you’re busy, but it would only take a few minutes. 我知道你们很忙 但这只用你们几分钟时间
[00:43] Excuse me. Hey, Sherlock. 抱歉 喂 夏洛克
[00:45] Yes, I am on my way. 是的 我这就到
[00:47] Mr. Brunelle, maybe you can come back another time? 布鲁内尔先生 或许您能换个时间再来
[00:58] This guy was at the door. 这人在门口
[00:59] Says he absolutely needs to talk to you. 说他一定要和你谈谈
[01:04] Mr. Sherlock Holmes. 夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
[01:06] I’m Jack Brunelle. 我叫杰克·布鲁内尔
[01:07] Mr. Brunelle, yes. You wrote to me several times. 布鲁内尔先生 你给我写过几封信
[01:10] Your son Connor was attacked, ended up in a coma, 你的儿子康纳遇袭 陷入昏迷
[01:13] and when he finally regained consciousness, 当他终于清醒时
[01:14] he was addicted to painkillers, right? 他已对止痛药上瘾 对吗
[01:16] And then heroin. 之后是海洛因上瘾
[01:18] He died from an overdose less than a year later. 不到一年时间 他就因吸毒过量死掉了
[01:21] Oh, I’m truly sorry. 非常抱歉
[01:22] Connor was murdered. 康纳是被杀的
[01:24] Now, you can draw a straight line 完全可以将他的遇袭
[01:26] from the assault to his death, 与他的过世直接联系在一起
[01:29] but the police treated it like it was just another mugging. 但警方认为那只是一桩抢劫案
[01:32] Still, we’re kind of in the middle of something right now. 然而 我们现在脱不开身
[01:37] Could you have your son maybe wait outside? 能让你儿子到外边待会儿吗
[01:39] Gross! 不是吧
[01:40] Mason is not my offspring. 梅森不是我的后代
[01:42] He’s a budding computer scientist. 他是一位新生的计算机科学家
[01:44] He’s helping me evaluate 他在帮我估算
[01:45] the artificial intelligence of that doll, 那个娃娃的人工智能
[01:48] as part of a murder investigation. 这是一起凶案调查的一环
[01:50] I receive many inquiries like yours. 我收到过许多像您这样的请求
[01:52] Unfortunately, circumstance dictates 不幸的是 受大环境限制
[01:55] that I can only apply my talents where they are most needed. 我的天赋只能用于真正需要它们的地方
[01:58] I need your talents. 我需要你的天赋
[02:00] Connor needs your talents. 康纳需要你的天赋
[02:02] Well, you have my genuine sympathy, Mr. Brunelle, 我给您我最真挚的同情 布鲁内尔先生
[02:04] but I’m sorry, 但很抱歉
[02:05] you can’t have my help. 我无法给您帮助
[02:13] Mr. Brunelle, I admire your persistence, 布鲁内尔先生 我很欣赏您的坚持
[02:15] but I’m afraid human nature hasn’t changed 但我想 跟您上次拜访时一样
[02:17] since your last visit. 人的本性难移
[02:18] We remain awash with murder. 我们因凶案脱不开身
[02:20] You’re carrying a roller derby roster? 你拿的是女子竞速滑轮队的名单
[02:23] Yes, one of those women was strangled to death 对 其中一位女士被勒死
[02:25] and dumped in a river. 然后被弃尸河中
[02:26] It’s just that the statute of limitations 只是 我儿子那案子的
[02:29] on my son’s case is getting close, 诉讼时效快到了
[02:31] and no one’s making any progress. 然而没人有任何进展
[02:33] The state of New York allows you five years 纽约州允许一起袭击案的诉讼时效
[02:35] to start assault proceedings. 最长有五年时间
[02:37] After that, the attacker can’t be prosecuted. 之后将无法再起诉攻击者
[02:40] He’s free. 他就自由了
[02:41] My son was assaulted in January of 2012, 我儿子是在2012年1月遇袭的
[02:45] which means I have less than a year 这意味着我只剩不到一年的时间
[02:47] to find his attacker 在诉讼时效到期前
[02:48] before the statute of limitations expires. 找到袭击了他的人
[02:50] Mr. Brunelle, I understand your dilemma. 布鲁内尔先生 我明白您身处的困境
[02:52] You feel a great pressure to right a criminal wrong, 您因要修正一桩刑事犯罪而备受压力
[02:55] but Watson and I are struggling to solve 但华生和我目前正忙于
[02:56] two murders at the moment. 解决两起谋杀案
[02:58] There might come a time when we can offer some help, 或许有一日我们能有空帮您
[03:00] but I’m afraid it isn’t today. 但恐怕不是今日
[03:21] All right, everybody, get your hands up! 所有人 举起手来
[03:22] Get ’em up! I said get ’em up! 举起手来 我说举手
[03:24] Get ’em up! Get your hands up! 举手 举起手来
[03:27] Up! Up! 举手
[03:29] Oh, my God. 我的天
[03:31] Stop, please. Don’t hurt anyone. 别这样 拜托 别伤害任何人
[03:35] I can open the cash register. 我可以打开收银机
[03:37] I don’t want money. 我不要钱
[03:39] Then what do you want? 那你想要什么
[03:43] Sherlock, Joan. 夏洛克 乔恩
[03:47] Half hour ago, a man with a shotgun walked in 半小时前 一个携带猎枪的人
[03:49] and took the place over. 走进并占领了那里
[03:50] What does he want? 他想要什么
[03:51] You. 你们
[03:53] Guy’s name is Jack Brunelle. 那人叫杰克·布鲁内尔
[03:54] He told the hostage negotiator 他跟谈判专家说
[03:56] he wanted to talk to Sherlock Holmes and Joan Watson, 他要跟夏洛克·福尔摩斯和乔恩·华生通话
[03:58] or he was gonna start shooting people. 不然他就要对人们开枪了
[04:00] He’s asked for our help many times. 他向我们求助过很多次
[04:02] I guess he got tired of being polite about it. 看来他打算来硬的了
[04:04] He’s got 20 hostages. 他挟持了20名人质
[04:07] We should talk to him. 我们应该跟他谈谈
[04:08] You’re not going anywhere. 你们哪也不能去
[04:09] Let’s get you on the phone first. 先跟他在电话上交谈
[04:12] He’ll just demand that we go in. 那他还是会要求我们进去的
[04:14] If Brunelle wanted to kill us, 如果布鲁内尔想杀我们
[04:16] he’s had ample opportunity. 他之前早就动手了
[04:18] He doesn’t want us dead. 他不是想让我们死
[04:20] He wants us working. 他是想让我们帮他
[04:47] Hands on the counter. 把手放在柜台上
[04:59] Long way to go to hire a couple of detectives, 就为了雇两个侦探 这也太费周章了吧
[05:01] don’t you think? 你不觉得吗
[05:04] Sit. 坐下
[05:07] I’ve been trying to get you to help me for years. 几年来我一直试图请你们帮忙
[05:09] Well, you sure as hell can’t ignore me now. 现在你们没法拒绝我了
[05:11] You’re gonna figure out what happened to Connor. 你们要查清康纳的事
[05:14] Even if you found the person who assaulted your son, 即使找到袭击你儿子的人
[05:16] that’s all we can charge him with– assault, not murder. 也只能告他袭击 而不是谋杀
[05:18] Well, he could go to jail for years. 那他也得坐几年牢
[05:20] If he’s got priors, it could be decades. 如果他有前科的话 可能是几十年
[05:23] You don’t know what will happen when you find him. 不抓到他 你们也不知道会是什么结果
[05:26] Nobody does. 谁都不知道
[05:28] But we’re gonna find out, 但我们要查清
[05:29] or I’m gonna shoot all of these people. 否则我就把这些人全杀了
[05:36] Some of Connor’s old things. 这是康纳生前的东西
[05:38] Might be a good place to start. 就从这些开始吧
[05:41] All right… 好吧
[05:45] let’s go. 我们走
[05:46] No. You go. 不 你走
[05:49] – You’re staying. – What? -你留下 -什么
[05:51] Your partner dies with everybody else 如果你完成不了任务
[05:53] if you don’t deliver. 你搭档和他们一起死
[05:55] If I don’t deliver, 我要是完成不了
[05:56] it will be because she stays. 那是因为她没有跟我一起查
[05:58] We work as a team. 我们是个团队
[06:00] I require her counsel. 我需要她的建议
[06:02] Well, you can have it anytime you want. 你想什么时候问她都可以
[06:04] By phone. 打电话就行
[06:07] I’ll keep her close to me. 我会看紧她的
[06:09] Make sure she doesn’t miss a call. 不会漏接电话
[06:12] Go. 去吧
[06:13] We’ll be fine. 我们不会有事的
[06:25] Oh, one more thing. 还有一件事
[06:27] What? 什么
[06:28] My son was attacked exactly five years ago today. 我儿子是在五年前的今天被袭击的
[06:32] Which means the statute of limitations 也就是说过了午夜十二点后
[06:34] on his assault runs out at midnight. 诉讼期限就到了
[06:37] That’s why we’re here. 所以才会有现在这出
[06:39] Today is the last day anyone can help Connor. 想帮康纳只有今天一天了
[06:44] It’s five after 8:00. 现在是八点五分
[06:46] You got about 你大约还有
[06:47] 16 hours 16小时
[06:49] to find the man who attacked my son. 找出袭击我儿子的人
[06:51] And if you don’t… 如果你找不到
[06:54] I’ll start shooting. 我就开始杀人了
[07:09] Finally dug up the original paperwork 终于找到了康纳·布鲁内尔
[07:11] on Connor Brunelle’s assault. 袭击案的原始资料
[07:13] The case was opened on January 29, 2012, 是2012年1月29日 由107分局的
[07:16] by Detective Donald Andrews in the 107th precinct. 唐纳德·安德鲁斯警探立案的
[07:20] I hate to cast judgment on a brother in blue, 我也不想对警察同事妄加评论
[07:22] but doesn’t look like Detective Andrews 不过看起来安德鲁斯警探
[07:24] lost much sleep on this one. 在这案子上似乎没费多少心思
[07:26] I doubt there’s much here that’s gonna help us. 我想这些资料也帮不上我们
[07:28] You think Brunelle will go through with it? 你觉得布鲁内尔真会那么做吗
[07:30] Is he really gonna shoot 20 people 如果我们没破这个案子
[07:31] if we don’t solve this case? 他真的会杀死二十个人吗
[07:32] Doesn’t matter what I think. 我们怎么想并不重要
[07:33] Armed standoffs have a habit of ending unpredictably. 武装对峙的结果通常很难预料
[07:37] You got something? 你查到什么了吗
[07:38] Text messages from five years ago 五年前 康纳和一个叫
[07:40] between Connor and a Dario Canales. 达里奥·卡纳莱斯的人发的短信
[07:43] Mr. Canales appears to be a lawyer of some kind. 卡纳莱斯先生好像是个律师
[07:46] Now, at first glance, the messages, 这些短信 打眼一看
[07:48] they’re quite harmless. 应该没什么问题
[07:49] “Bring issue 622 of Linden Law Review at 5:15. 五点十五分把「林登法律评论」622期拿给我
[07:52] Hoyt Trial, February 12, 9:00″ 霍伊特审判 2月20日 九点
[07:55] There are several clues, however, 但是有几条线索
[07:57] that indicate these are more than just scheduling banalities. 表明这些并不是简单的日常对话
[08:00] Such as? 比如
[08:01] The Linden Law Review is not a real publication. 没有「林登法律评论」这个刊物
[08:04] Also, there were no trials in New York on February 12. 而且 纽约在2月20日并没有什么审判
[08:08] Why is that? 为什么
[08:09] Abraham Lincoln’s birthday. 那天是亚伯拉罕·林肯的生日
[08:11] New York is one of seven states which observes it as a holiday, 有七个州把这天当作节日 纽约是其中之一
[08:13] and all the courthouses are closed. 所有的法院这天都不上班
[08:15] You know, Linden and Hoyt are both streets in Brooklyn. 林登和霍伊特都是布鲁克林的街名
[08:19] These texts could be setting up meetings. 这些短信可能是约见面
[08:20] 622 Linden Avenue, 5:15. 林登街622号 五点十五分
[08:24] 12 Hoyt Street, 9:00 A.M. 霍伊特街12号 早上九点
[08:26] Let me guess, you’re already two steps ahead of me. 我猜猜 你已经早我两步了
[08:28] At least two. 至少两步
[08:29] All right, so why all the secrecy in the messages? 好吧 那为什么要搞得这么神神秘秘
[08:32] I suspect Connor and Dario were lovers. 我猜康纳和达里奥是情人
[08:35] Dario was married. 达里奥结婚了
[08:36] He has been since New York passed the Marriage Equality Act. 自从纽约州通过了婚姻平等法他就结婚了
[08:40] The final messages grow tense. 最后的短信气氛很紧张
[08:41] I suspect the affair ended poorly. 我猜这段婚外恋的结果不好
[08:44] If Dario was unhappy about the breakup, 如果达里奥对分手不满
[08:47] that would give him motive to want to hurt Connor. 那就有想要伤害康纳的动机了
[08:49] We should track this guy down. 我们该找出这个人
[08:51] He’s at the New York County Supreme Court, 根据他的推文
[08:52] arguing a case there today, according to his Twitter feed. 他今天在纽约郡最高法院争论一个案件
[08:56] Yes, I was seeing Connor, 是的 我之前是在跟康纳约会
[08:59] but I didn’t attack him. 但我没有伤害他
[09:01] I loved him. 我爱他
[09:02] Mr. Canales, you’re a lawyer. 卡纳莱斯先生 你是个律师
[09:04] You know very well that love is often the motive 你非常清楚爱通常是
[09:05] for the most gruesome of crimes. 最可怕的罪案的动机
[09:07] It is, but I was on vacation 没错 但事发的时候
[09:11] in Aruba when it happened. 我在阿鲁巴岛度假
[09:13] Check my credit card statements. 去查我的信用卡记录
[09:14] I have photos, too. 我还有照片
[09:17] The man in the diner, 饭馆里的那个人
[09:18] you said he’d give you till midnight, right? 你说他的最后期限是午夜 对吗
[09:20] I’ll answer your questions all day long, 我可以花一整天回答你们的问题
[09:22] but I’m telling you right now I’m not your guy. 但我要告诉你们 我不是你们要找的人
[09:26] All right, well, what about your husband? 好吧 那你的丈夫呢
[09:28] We cracked the code you two used. 我们破解了你俩用的密码
[09:29] Maybe he did, too. 也许他也破解了
[09:31] I told you I was on vacation in Aruba when it happened. 我说了案发时我在阿鲁巴岛度假
[09:33] Who do you think I was on vacation with? 你以为我是和谁一起度假的
[09:36] Your affair with Connor ended in 2012. 你和康纳的婚外恋在2012年结束了
[09:38] So what happened? 为什么
[09:39] Law school didn’t work out, 法学院读不下去了
[09:41] so he took some job at a warehouse in Red Hook. 所以他在红钩区的一个仓库找了份工作
[09:44] The graveyard shift, and he worked crazy hours. 他上大夜班 而且经常加班
[09:47] It made it impossible to see each other. 这使得我们几乎无法见面
[09:49] Wait, back up a sec. 等下 倒回去一点
[09:50] What do you mean “law school didn’t work out”? 什么叫「法学院读不下去了」
[09:53] When the second year began, 第二年开学的时候
[09:55] he couldn’t keep up with the work. 他跟不上了
[09:56] Started missing classes, 开始缺课
[09:58] failing tests. 挂科
[10:00] After a few months, they kicked him out. 几个月后 他们让他退学了
[10:03] – His father didn’t know. – Nobody knew. -他父亲不知道 -没人知道
[10:07] Connor was too embarrassed to tell anyone. 康纳觉得很丢脸 谁也没告诉
[10:09] I’m sure people would have figured it out soon enough, 我相信大家很快就会发现
[10:12] except he was attacked just after it happened, 不过他刚被退学就被袭击了
[10:15] and was dead less than a year later. 然后不到一年就死了
[10:17] Tell us more about this warehouse where he worked. 跟我们多说点他工作的仓库
[10:24] May I? 我可以接吗
[10:28] Sherlock, you’re on speaker. 夏洛克 我开了免提
[10:29] Mr. Brunelle, your son failed out of law school 布鲁内尔先生 你儿子被法学院退学了
[10:32] and was working at a warehouse in Red Hook 然后在被袭击的时段
[10:33] at the time of the attack. 在红钩区一个仓库工作
[10:35] What? 什么
[10:36] He never told you about that job, 他从没跟你说过那份工作
[10:37] but it’s possible you saw some evidence lying around. 但有可能你看到过胡乱放置的证据
[10:40] So, I’m gonna read you the names 所以 我来给你读几个
[10:42] of some businesses from that area. 那片地区的公司的名字
[10:44] Stop me if anything sounds familiar. 如果有耳熟的打断我
[10:46] Grimwald Partners, Hardcastle Beam, 格里姆沃德合伙人公司 哈德卡什波束公司
[10:50] Morgan and Holt. 摩根和霍特事务所
[10:52] Wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等
[10:53] Morgan and Holt. 摩根和霍特事务所
[10:55] Connor had a hat with that written on it. 康纳有过一顶帽子上写的是这个
[10:57] I thought it was a law firm. 我以为是一家律所
[10:59] You think this job has something to do 你认为这份工作
[11:00] with Connor’s assault? 和康纳被袭击有关
[11:02] That’s precisely the question we’re trying to answer. 这正是我们要努力解答的问题
[11:04] I’ll check in with you 等我们去拜访了那家公司后
[11:05] once we’ve paid a visit to Morgan and Holt. 我再来跟你汇报
[11:15] Is it okay if I make some coffee? 我能煮点咖啡吗
[11:18] No. 不行
[11:20] It’s 10:30, 现在十点半了
[11:22] we’ve been here for two and a half hours. 我们已经在这里待了两个半小时了
[11:25] I’m not asking you to set everyone free, just… 我不是要请你把大家放了 只是
[11:29] some coffee, maybe a bathroom break. 喝点咖啡 或者上个厕所
[11:47] So, what do you do for work? 所以 你是做什么工作的
[11:48] Don’t do that. 少来这套
[11:50] Do what? 哪套
[11:51] I’m not your friend. 我不是你的朋友
[11:54] I’m the guy who’s a half a day away 我在半天后
[11:56] from shooting a diner full of people. 就要枪杀整个饭馆的人
[11:59] Yeah, I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:01] You don’t know what? 你不知道什么
[12:04] I don’t know if you’re actually gonna kill anybody. 我不知道你是否会真会杀害任何人
[12:09] You’re doing this because you love your son. 你这么做是因为你爱你的儿子
[12:12] You want justice. 你想要正义
[12:14] You’re desperate, but… 你很绝望 但是
[12:16] you don’t strike me as the type of person 在我看来 你不像
[12:18] that would murder innocent strangers. 会伤害无辜陌生人的人
[12:22] That bulge in your jacket pocket, 你外套口袋的凸起
[12:24] that’s an extra box of shotgun shells. 那是额外的一盒猎枪弹壳
[12:27] You can’t be carrying more than 12. 你携带的弹药不会超过12发
[12:30] There are 20 hostages 现在有20名人质
[12:32] in this diner. 在这个餐馆里
[12:33] 21, including me. 加上我是21名
[12:36] Now, you don’t have enough ammunition to kill everyone here, 你没有足够的弹药杀掉所有人
[12:39] because you have no intention 因为你并没打算
[12:41] of killing everyone here. 杀掉这里所有的人
[12:44] Yeah, you got me all figured out. 对 你把我看得真透彻
[12:49] I’m not a threat. 我不是个威胁
[12:51] What if I told you you’re right? 如果你说对了呢
[12:53] I don’t plan to kill all the hostages if your partner fails. 如果你搭档失败 我不打算杀死所有人质
[13:01] I just plan to kill him. 我只打算杀死他
[13:04] And who is he? 他是谁
[13:06] Donald Andrews. 唐纳德·安德鲁斯
[13:09] Retired NYPD. 退休的纽约市警察
[13:12] He’s the detective who caught my son’s case five years ago 他是五年前处理我儿子案件的人
[13:15] and did nothing! 但他什么都没做
[13:17] You were content to just sit on your ass, 你就满足于坐在那里享乐
[13:20] while the man who attacked my son went free. 让袭击我儿子的凶手逃之夭夭
[13:24] You tied him up because you know him. 你把他绑起来是因为你认识他
[13:27] I had enough of his excuses for one lifetime. 我已经听够了他的借口了
[13:31] You say I didn’t bring enough 你说我没有带足够的
[13:33] ammo for everyone in the diner? 弹药解决餐馆里的所有人
[13:36] Well, that may be. 也许是这样
[13:38] But I sure as hell brought enough for him. 但我绝对带够他的份了
[13:42] 哈德逊大学法学院 康纳·布鲁内尔
[13:42] Yeah, I remember Connor. Good kid. 对 我记得康纳 是个好孩子
[13:45] A real shame, what happened to him. 发生在他身上的事真可惜
[13:47] Well, we were told he was working here 我们被告知 他被袭击时
[13:48] at the time of his assault. 是在这里工作的
[13:50] He was the overnight security guard. 他是夜间保安人员
[13:52] Though, to be honest, there wasn’t much for him to guard. 不过说实话 也没什么可保护的
[13:54] What do you mean? 这是什么意思
[13:55] Well, this company’s on its last legs. 这家公司已经快完了
[13:58] Has been for a decade now. 已经有十多年了
[14:00] Not a whole lot of product coming through the door. 没有什么产品通过那扇门了
[14:03] I only pay an overnight guard 我花钱请夜间保安
[14:05] to keep an eye on the building at night. 只是为了在晚上看着点楼
[14:07] Make sure teenagers don’t vandalize it, 确保不让年轻人进来瞎闹
[14:09] that sort of thing. 或是之类的事
[14:10] Can you confirm that Connor would have been working 你能否确认康纳被袭击那晚
[14:12] the night that he was assaulted? 是否应该在这里工作
[14:13] Yeah, he would have been. 他应该是的
[14:16] So, he was assaulted just hours before his shift was due to start. 所以他是在上班之前被袭击的
[14:18] Did you have to find a replacement that night? 你那晚找人代他了吗
[14:22] Hard enough finding one guy to do the job. 找一个人来工作已经够难了
[14:24] Good luck finding a second at the eleventh hour. 别想在晚上十一点找另外一个了
[14:27] So it’s safe to assume, then, 所以可以很确定地假设
[14:29] that the night he was attacked, 他被袭击那晚
[14:30] this place was left unguarded 这个地方没有守卫
[14:31] until the next morning? 直到第二天早上
[14:32] Yeah, probably. 对 大概是的
[14:35] Thank you very much. 非常感谢你
[14:38] What’s up? 怎么了
[14:38] I think the purpose of Connor’s assault 我想康纳之所以被袭击
[14:40] was to ensure that this warehouse 是为了确保这个仓库
[14:41] was left wholly unguarded 在五年前那个晚上
[14:42] on a particular night five years ago. 完全没人看守
[14:45] We’re gonna go discern why. 我们要去查出为什么
[14:50] There a… reason you’ve got a totem pole in your bathroom? 你…在厕所里放个图腾柱干什么
[14:54] It’s too big for the closet. 因为壁橱放不下
[14:57] What am I looking at? 这个是什么
[14:58] It’s New York from above. 是纽约的俯瞰影像
[15:00] This is a small 这是联调局
[15:01] fragment of the thousands of hours 用飞机或无人机
[15:02] of covert surveillance footage recorded by the FBI 拍摄的上千小时秘密监控录像中的
[15:05] and their fleet of drones. 一小部分
[15:06] They do so over many major U.S. Cities. 他们对很多美国主要城市都进行了拍摄
[15:09] All in the name of homeland security. 都是以国土安全的名义
[15:12] This particular clip was recorded 这段录像的拍摄时间是
[15:13] January 29, 2012. 2012年 1月29日
[15:16] The night Connor was attacked. 康纳被袭击的当晚
[15:18] This is the warehouse we visited earlier. 这是我们之前去过的仓库
[15:20] I’m hoping this will give me 我希望这能给我一些启发
[15:20] some insight as to why someone 关于为什么那晚有人
[15:22] wanted it left unguarded that night. 会想让它无人看守
[15:24] Where the hell did you get this? 你从哪里弄到这些的
[15:26] Agent McNally of the NSA. Shh. 国安局的麦克纳利特工 别声张
[15:29] He owed me a favor, I helped untangle a rather ugly incident 他欠我一个人情 我帮他解决了一个
[15:31] involving Belgium, the Dalai Lama, 涉及到比利时 达赖喇嘛
[15:33] and a stolen wheel of priceless cheese. 以及被偷走的无价奶酪的意外
[15:36] What incident was that? 那是个什么鬼意外
[15:37] Exactly. 没错
[15:40] Are those boats? 这些是船吗
[15:41] Shipping barges. 运输驳船
[15:45] And those are barrels, right? 这些是桶 对吧
[15:47] This looks like some kind of smuggling operation. 这看起来像是某种走私行动
[15:53] The barrels are being loaded onto trucks. 那些桶被装上了卡车
[15:54] There must be a thousand barrels. 肯定有上千个桶
[15:56] Any idea what’s inside ’em? 知道里边是些什么吗
[15:58] Could be anything. 可能是任何东西
[15:59] Whatever it is, 不管是什么
[16:00] there’s a lot of it. 数量都很多
[16:02] I count a dozen tractor-trailers. 我看到了大量牵引式挂车
[16:03] Those things can carry 80,000 pounds apiece. 每辆车能装载36吨货物
[16:06] The single biggest cache 目前记录在案的
[16:07] of smuggled goods on record is the 1989 Sylmar bust. 最大的走私案是1989年西尔马案
[16:10] ATF agents found 20 tons of cocaine 烟酒爆炸物管理局的探员
[16:13] in a Californian warehouse. 在加州的一间仓库搜出了20吨可卡因
[16:15] Now, given the sheer number of barrels, 根据这里桶的数量
[16:17] and the holding capacity of a dozen trucks, 以及十几辆卡车的容载能力
[16:20] this could dwarf that. 这比那个案子严重多了
[16:21] So, the assault on Connor Brunelle 所以 康纳·布鲁内尔的遇袭
[16:23] was garden-variety, but it might be connected to 看似简单 但其实可能
[16:27] what could be the single largest smuggling payload in American history. 与美国历史上最大的走私案有关
[16:45] So there’s a dozen Kenworth T440 trucks 一共有12辆肯沃斯T440卡车
[16:47] with Paccar PX-8 engines and fixed grill hoods. 配有佩卡PX-8引擎和格栅罩
[16:50] But you already know that, Mr. Trimble. 不过这些你已经知道了 特林布先生
[16:52] According to the DMV, 根据车管所的纪录
[16:53] the rental company you work for is the only business 你就职的租车公司
[16:56] in the area with a fleet 是该地区
[16:57] of those specific vehicles. 唯一拥有这种车的公司
[16:59] Five years ago, 五年前
[17:00] these trucks were used in a smuggling plot, 这些卡车被用来走私
[17:02] to bring hundreds of steel barrels 将上百个铁桶
[17:04] by boat, into New York. 通过船只运到纽约
[17:06] Says who? 谁说的
[17:07] Says the photographs you’re holding. 你拿着的照片这么说的
[17:09] They were taken the night of the operation. 这些照片是在行动当晚拍摄的
[17:11] You managed the fleet for the company, Frank. 你是公司管理车队的人 弗兰克
[17:13] Signing trucks in and out, scheduling maintenance. 负责派遣车辆 安排保养维修
[17:16] We’re told a vehicle doesn’t leave the lot 据说没你的允许
[17:17] without your say-so. 车辆是不准离开停车场的
[17:18] Which means you were very likely involved in the plot. 也就是说你很可能与这个案件有关
[17:22] So here’s the deal. 我们谈个交易
[17:24] You tell us about the plot, 你把案子细节告诉我们
[17:25] what was in those barrels, 桶里装了什么
[17:26] who attacked Connor Brunelle, 谁袭击了康纳·布鲁内尔
[17:28] and we’ll tell the D.A. how helpful you were 我们就告诉地检你很配合
[17:30] in saving the lives of 20 people. 积极拯救20个人的生命
[17:34] Okay, look… 好吧 听着
[17:36] those are my trucks, but I swear to you, 这些车虽然是我管 但我发誓
[17:38] I wasn’t involved in any smuggling plot. 我跟走私一点关系都没有
[17:42] That was the Shoreline 99s. 是海岸线99帮
[17:44] The gang from South Queens, those Shoreline 99s? 皇后区南部的海岸线99帮吗
[17:48] They used to run cocaine 他们以前在
[17:49] in the neighborhood around our company. 在我们公司附近贩卖可卡因
[17:52] One night, around ten years back, 十年前的某一天晚上
[17:54] a few of ’em show up on my lot 一些人跑到停车场来
[17:56] and tell me that I got to let them use my trucks 告诉我如果他们有需要 我必须随时
[17:58] whenever they want, 要把卡车给他们用
[18:00] to move their drugs around or whatever. 给他们运毒品什么的
[18:03] I tried to say no, they threatened to kill me. 我试着想拒绝 但他们威胁要杀了我
[18:05] Said they knew where I lived. 说是知道我住哪
[18:07] After that, I’d get messages 那之后 我会收到让我把
[18:09] saying to leave keys in certain vehicles. 钥匙留在某辆车上的信息
[18:12] The trucks vanished that night, 卡车晚上会消失
[18:14] would be back in the morning. 白天又会还回来
[18:15] I didn’t know where they went or what they were used for. 我不知道他们开去哪里 也不知道用来干什么
[18:17] I just did what I was told so I didn’t get hurt. 我只是为了自保 听命行事
[18:21] So, you said that they used to run cocaine 你说他们之前在你们公司附近
[18:23] in your neighborhood. 贩卖可卡因
[18:25] I stopped hearing from them 你说的这次走私案发生后
[18:27] right after this smuggling thing you’re talking about. 我就没收到过他们的消息了
[18:30] They dropped off the map. 他们突然消失了
[18:31] Even if I wanted to find them, I wouldn’t know where to look. 就算我想找他们 也不知道去哪里找
[18:35] So the Shoreline 99s 海岸线99帮
[18:37] pull the biggest smuggling caper in American history 制造了美国历史上最大的走私案
[18:39] and then disappear. 然后消失了
[18:40] Perhaps the two events are related. 或许这两件事有关联
[18:41] The Shoreline 99s disappeared because they pulled 海岸线99帮的消失
[18:43] the biggest smuggling caper in American history. 是因为他们制造了美国历史上最大的走私案
[18:45] Landing that big score allowed them to cash out and move on? 大干一场然后金盆洗手吗
[18:48] Wouldn’t be the first criminals to retire. 也不是第一个决定退休的罪犯
[18:50] I was wondering if the Shoreline 99s’ vanishing act 我在想海岸线99的消失
[18:53] was less voluntary than that. 应该没那么多自愿成分
[18:55] During my first year as a detective, 我刚当上警探的那年
[18:56] I caught a couple gang shootings that went down 我遇到过几起在海岸线99地盘上
[18:59] on Shoreline 99 turf. 发生的帮派交火案件
[19:01] They were at war with a Nicaraguan gang 他们当时因为毒品交易冲突
[19:02] called “Santo Matón” 跟一个叫「圣马通」的
[19:04] over the drug game in South Queens. 尼加拉瓜帮派发生战争
[19:06] From what I remember, Santo Matón was winning. 我印象中圣马通占了上风
[19:08] So you think they were hunted to extinction? 所以你觉得他们被赶尽杀绝了
[19:10] Wouldn’t be the first time one gang wiped out another. 一个帮派把另一个灭了也是常有的事
[19:13] If that’s how it went down in this case, 如果这个案子也是这样
[19:15] Santo Matón would be 圣马通
[19:16] the best source of info on our missing gangsters. 就最有可能知道这个消失帮派的情报
[19:19] You know, I’ll reach out to a friend in Narcotics, 我联系下缉毒部门的朋友
[19:21] see if he can make contact with the Nicaraguans. 看看他能不能联系上那个尼加拉瓜帮派
[19:24] Can’t exactly go walking into gang territory 毕竟我们不能大摇大摆地走进黑帮地盘
[19:26] with a sign that says, “Looking for bad guys.“ 还挂着个「找坏人」的牌子
[19:36] This is a bad idea. 这主意糟透了
[19:37] There is no time for good ideas. 没时间想好主意了
[19:39] Jack Brunelle’s clock is ticking. 杰克·布鲁内尔给的时间不多了
[19:45] You’ve got us both. 我们俩都在
[19:47] Mr.Brunelle, by way of an update, 布鲁内尔先生 新情况
[19:49] we believe that your son was assaulted as part of a smuggling plot 我们认为你儿子被袭击是一起走私案中的一环
[19:53] by a gang called the Shortline 99s. 主谋是一个叫做海岸线99的帮派
[19:55] My college and I, we’re zeroing in on them 我们说话这会 我和我的同事正在找他们
[19:58] as we speak. I’ll call you back. 我再打给你
[20:00] Get in. 上车
[20:01] You are? 你是
[20:03] That one. 那个人
[20:07] I thought you say we’re just gonna talk to these guys. 我以为你说我们只是要跟他们谈谈
[20:10] I did and we shall. 我是说了 也确实如此
[20:12] You really think it’s a good idea to drive off with them? 你真觉得坐上他们的车是好主意吗
[20:14] I think Watson’s life are on stake. As the life of twenty other people. 我觉得华生和二十个人的生命正危在旦夕
[20:20] Coming? 你来吗
[20:33] So, how long have you been sick, Jack? 你病了多久了 杰克
[20:36] The red lesion behind your right ear, 你右耳后面的红色损伤
[20:38] it’s a marker for basal cell carcinoma. 是基底细胞癌的标志
[20:41] Skin cancer. 皮肤癌
[20:45] Doesn’t look like you’ve been treating it, either. 看起来你好像没有接受治疗
[20:49] Is that why you’re taking this risk? 所以你才要铤而走险吗
[20:51] The ultimatum, the hostages? 这个最后通牒 这些人质
[20:55] You think you’re gonna die soon anyway. 你觉得反正你都要死了
[20:57] Is that it? 是这样吗
[21:02] Do you have any idea what it’s like to lose a child? 你能想象失去一个孩子是什么感觉吗
[21:08] If you ask any parent 如果你问任何一个父母
[21:10] if they would die in place of a daughter or a son, 他们是否愿意替他们的女儿或者儿子去死
[21:15] I guarantee you the answer would be yes. 我保证答案都是肯定的
[21:17] And do you know why? 你知道为什么吗
[21:20] It’s not because of honor, 不是因为面子
[21:22] or duty, 或者责任
[21:23] or parental responsibility. 或者父母义务
[21:26] It’s because it’s easier. 而是因为那样更容易
[21:29] It’s easier to die than it is to be left behind. 死去比独自活着更容易
[21:39] Every morning since Connor passed away, 康纳离开后的每个早晨
[21:42] I wake up and I wish it was me instead of him. 每次醒来 我都希望死去的是我
[21:47] So, no. 所以 没有
[21:49] Answer to your question, 回答你的问题
[21:52] I’m not treating my skin cancer. 我没有治疗我的皮肤癌
[21:54] Does that mean I’m gonna die soon? 所以我很快会死吗
[21:56] I don’t know. 我不知道
[21:59] But a guy can hope, right? 但是人总要心怀希望 对吗
[22:16] I’m told you’re looking for us. 我听说你们在找我们
[22:18] Just as a means to an end. 只是达到目的的一种方法
[22:20] And what end is that? 所以你的目的是什么
[22:21] The Shoreline 99s. 海岸线99
[22:24] What about them? 他们怎么了
[22:25] Well, given your group’s 鉴于你们之间
[22:26] long and bumpy history with them, 长久以来的矛盾
[22:29] we were wondering if you knew where to find them. 我们想知道你是否知道他们在哪儿
[22:31] I wish I could. 我希望我知道
[22:33] I’d love nothing more than to sit back 我很乐意什么也不干
[22:36] and watch the NYPD stomp a mudhole in those boys. 然后看纽约警局收拾他们
[22:39] Truth is, 但事实是
[22:40] we ain’t seen them in years. 我们已经很多年没见到他们了
[22:42] That ’cause you wiped them all out? 因为你们除掉了他们吗
[22:44] That’s because they disappeared. 因为他们消失了
[22:46] One day, they were crawling all over our turf, 之前 他们在我们的地盘到处出现
[22:48] sticking their noses where they don’t belong, 出现在他们不该出现的地方
[22:49] the next, 然后
[22:51] poof, gone. 突然就消失了
[22:54] And good riddance, as far as I’m concerned. 对我来说 这是件好事
[22:56] Where was the last place you saw any of their members? 你最后见到他们的成员是在哪儿
[22:59] They used to roll out of a spot down on 160th, 他们过去常常在160大街出现
[23:02] just past Brinkerhoff. 布林克霍夫过去一点
[23:04] No point in writing that down, man. 不用记下来
[23:06] Building ain’t there no more. 那栋建筑已经没了
[23:08] They bulldozed it. 他们推平了那个地方
[23:10] You used to be a member of the Shoreline 99s. 你曾经是海岸线99的成员
[23:13] Could you be of assistance? 你能帮我们吗
[23:15] What? 什么
[23:16] Well, all the members have the same tattoo, 所有的成员都有一样的文身
[23:18] the triangle on your… neck. 你脖子上的三角形
[23:21] It’s a nod to the intersection in Queens 那是皇后区交叉路口的标志
[23:22] where the, uh, gang first formed. 是帮派初次形成的地方
[23:26] And yours is… it’s been lasered off, 你的虽然经过了激光消除
[23:27] but you still have the, uh, scar, so… 但还有伤疤在 所以
[23:30] You know where they are? 你知道他们在哪儿吗
[23:34] That true, Reggie? 他说的是真的吗 雷吉
[23:39] Yeah. I-I was in the Shoreline 99s. 对 我曾经加入过海岸线99
[23:41] But look, I was 16 years old, all right? I… 但是 当时我只有16岁 我
[23:45] You know, corner boy. I mean, mostly. 只是个街头混混
[23:46] But you know, five years ago, 但是五年前
[23:47] these guys at the top, they gathered us all together 上层的人突然把我们聚到一起
[23:50] and they told us it was over, all right? 然后说要结束
[23:52] They were disbanding the gang. 他们要解散帮派
[23:53] They say why? 他们说原因了吗
[23:55] No, man. They just cut us loose. All right? 没有 他们直接让我们走了
[23:57] And that was that. I got rid of my tat, and I joined up 就是这样 我消了文身
[23:59] with these boys, and I’ve been here ever since. 然后加入了这里 之后就一直在这儿了
[24:02] I’ve been loyal ever since. 我一直很忠心
[24:04] When was the last time you saw anyone 你最后一次见到
[24:05] from the Shoreline 99s? 海岸线99的成员是什么时候
[24:08] Maybe two years ago. 大概两年前
[24:10] The leader of the gang, Terrell, 帮派头目特勒尔
[24:13] I remember, he told me I owed him money, 我记得他告诉我 我欠他钱
[24:14] so he wanted to meet up. 于是他想跟我见个面
[24:16] Meet him where? 在哪见面
[24:22] The manager remembers Terrell Martin. 老板记得特勒尔·马丁
[24:24] Said he used to come here all the time. 说他以前经常来
[24:26] Used to? 以前
[24:27] Manager says she hasn’t seen him in years. 老板说几年没见过他了
[24:29] Got to think she’s telling the truth. 不得不相信那是真话
[24:30] I poked around a little inside, 我观察了一下店里
[24:32] didn’t see anything out of place. 没看到什么异常的
[24:33] If Shoreline 99 is using this spot as a front, 如果海岸线99利用这个店做门面打掩护
[24:36] they’re doing a hell of a good job hiding it. 那他们隐藏得可真好
[24:38] Nothing to hide. They’re not using that place. 没什么好隐藏的 他们没有利用那家店
[24:41] I think they might be using that place. 他们利用的应该是那里
[24:43] Public records indicate that building was foreclosed on 公共档案显示那栋建筑十年前被取消赎买权
[24:45] a decade ago. Yet, the front door is secured 但是大门上
[24:48] with brand new Medeco-shrouded padlock shackles, 却挂着全新的美迪高链锁
[24:51] and there are four Arecont Vision Dome Cameras 房子四周还装着四个爱锐康的
[24:53] around the perimeter. 高清监控摄像头
[24:55] Someone has gone to a lot of bother 有人为保护这里
[24:57] to roll out the unwelcome mat. 可是大费了周章
[24:59] And you think that someone is the Shoreline 99s. 你认为是海岸线99的人
[25:02] Terrell asked Reggie to meet him at this donut shop, 特勒尔约雷吉在甜甜圈店门前见面
[25:04] and we thought they were using it as as a gang front. 这让我们以为他们利用甜甜圈店打掩护
[25:05] Well, I think it might be gang front adjacent. 可能是因为离帮派真正的掩护很近
[25:08] Terrell holds his meetings here 特勒尔约在这儿见面
[25:10] because it’s across the street from the place 是因为这个店的对面就是海岸线99
[25:11] Shoreline 99 does control. 真正掌控的地盘
[25:14] Is it just me, Detective Bell, or do you hear that? 只是我吗 贝尔警探 还是你也听到了
[25:16] Hear.. what? 听到什么
[25:17] The sound of evidence being destroyed? 证据被销毁的声音
[25:19] It’s coming from inside that building. 从那个建筑里传来的
[25:22] Thank heavens the Supreme Court 2011 ruling 感谢最高法院在2011年
[25:25] in Kentucky v. King grants us probable cause 肯塔基州诉金案中的判决 我们有正当理由
[25:27] to search the premises in precisely this situation. 在这种情况下进入搜查
[25:38] Well, now we know where those barrels ended up. 现在我们知道那些桶都去哪了
[26:04] What do we got? 找到什么了
[26:05] Cocaine? 可卡因
[26:07] Afraid not. 恐怕不是
[26:12] What is it, then? 那是什么
[26:15] It’s maple syrup. 枫糖浆
[26:32] How did it go with CSU? 和鉴证组有什么发现
[26:34] We searched that building top to bottom, 我们从上到下搜查了那里
[26:35] found plenty more barrels, but not much else. 发现了更多桶 但没别的东西了
[26:37] You came back here to eat pancakes? 你回来就是为了吃煎饼
[26:39] Maple syrup. I had an idea. 枫糖浆 我有个想法
[26:41] The problem with maple syrup is that the natural production 枫糖浆的问题就在于其自然生产方式
[26:44] of it varies wildly 长年累月后
[26:46] from year to year. 差别巨大
[26:47] To combat this issue, the Federation 为了解决这个问题
[26:49] of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers 魁北克枫糖浆生产联盟
[26:51] modulates production of the stuff. 调整了糖浆的生产
[26:53] They set production quotas. 他们制订了生产限额
[26:55] Now, these quotas have no doubt helped some artisans, 当然这些配额能够帮助部分生产者
[26:58] but it also punishes others because they’re unable to sell 但也会损害其他人的利益 因为他们无法
[27:00] their surplus supply. 出售过剩的糖浆库存
[27:02] So it ends up getting sold on the black market 所以这些糖浆最后就流入黑市
[27:04] alongside drugs and guns. I know. 和毒品枪械一起流通 我知道
[27:06] Obviously, that’s what the Shoreline 99s’ leadership 很明显 海岸线99五年前
[27:09] was up to five years ago. 贩卖的就是这个
[27:10] The question is, what does that have to do with this? 问题是 这和你做的事有什么关系
[27:13] Well, I tasted some of the Shoreline 99s’ maple syrup 我离开前尝了海岸线99的
[27:15] before I left their building. 一些枫糖浆
[27:16] It has a woody, vanilla essence, 糖浆中含有一种木香草香精
[27:18] with a hint of crushed leaves. 还有些许碎叶片
[27:20] If I can identify a batch of syrup from one of the… 如果我能从城里这些卖煎饼的餐馆
[27:23] city’s many pancake dispensaries, 出售的糖浆中
[27:27] with the same flavor profile… 尝出拥有相同口感的糖浆
[27:29] You’ll know who’s buying the Shoreline 99s’ illegal syrup. 你就知道是谁买了海岸线99的非法糖浆
[27:33] And from there, it should be… 这样的话 那就是
[27:35] That’s a match. 就是这个
[27:37] Which restaurant? 哪家餐馆
[27:38] Crescent Moon Cafe in Greenpoint. 绿点区的新月餐馆
[27:40] I’ll send patrol over there, see if we can get the name 我马上派巡逻队过去 看看能否查到
[27:42] of whoever’s delivering their syrup. 出售他们糖浆的人
[27:47] The hell am I doing here? 找我来干什么
[27:48] You’re about to be arrested for trafficking stolen property 你将因非法交易赃物
[27:51] and violating federal customs laws. 以及触犯联邦海关法被逮捕
[27:53] You’ve been selling illegal Canadian maple syrup 你曾将加拿大非法枫糖浆
[27:55] to The Crescent Moon Cafe in Greenpoint, 出售给绿点区的新月餐馆
[27:57] as well as a number of other places, I’m sure. 以及很多其他地方 我可以肯定
[28:00] We just confiscated a few hundred barrels of the stuff 我们刚刚将你在皇后区藏匿处的
[28:02] at your stash house in Queens. 几百桶糖浆没收了
[28:04] On top of that, 除此之外
[28:05] there are several outstanding warrants for your arrest 你还面临当时作为海岸线99成员的
[28:07] from your days as a member of the Shoreline 99s. 多条严重指控
[28:10] When all is said and done, 等这些供诸于堂
[28:11] you’re looking at some pretty serious jail time. 你将面临很长的刑期
[28:13] The dark cloud that you find yourself under 不过你头顶的乌云中
[28:15] does, however, have a silver lining…? 还是有一丝希望的
[28:19] You help us with our case, and we’ll put in a good word 你帮我们破案 我们就会在地检面前
[28:21] with the district attorney. 为你美言几句
[28:23] Maybe he goes easy on you when the time comes. 也许他会酌情给你轻判
[28:25] What case? 什么案子
[28:26] Five years ago, the Shoreline 99s 五年前 海岸线99
[28:29] smuggled a load of maple syrup into New York. 往纽约偷运了一批枫糖浆
[28:31] Interesting move for a group that dealt in cocaine. 搞可卡因的人玩这招真是有趣
[28:35] Yeah, the drug game was good to us at first. 毒品业务一开始还挺好
[28:37] You know, we sold our product, made decent money, 我们出了货就能赚钞票
[28:40] didn’t ruffle any feathers. 也没得罪人
[28:41] Then these young guns show up, 后来出现了这些小混混
[28:43] start muscling in on our turf. 开始抢我们的地盘
[28:45] – Santo Matón. – Yeah. Killer Saint. -圣马通 -没错 杀手圣徒
[28:47] Emphasis on the “Killer”. 重点在于「杀手」
[28:48] Those guys are nuts, man. 他们都是疯子 老兄
[28:50] It’s all “Shoot first, ask questions never” with them. 他们奉行「绝不提问 先行击毙」那套
[28:53] You know, pretty soon, we spending more time 没多久 我们用来卖可卡因的时间
[28:54] dodging bullets than we are selling coke. 还抵不上躲子弹费的功夫
[28:56] Felt like living in a war zone. 感觉像生活在战区
[28:58] So when our leader, Terrell, said he had a way to get out, 所以当头头特勒尔说他有别的路子
[29:01] we was, like, “Yeah.” 我们都立马同意
[29:02] The syrup heist was his idea? 抢糖浆是他的主意吗
[29:04] No, a friend of his. This guy, you know, 不是 是他的一个朋友 那家伙
[29:06] he had all the details figured out. 所有细节都考虑到了
[29:08] Knew where to get the syrup, how to get the boats, 知道哪儿有糖浆 怎么弄到船只
[29:10] where to bring it once it was on shore. 上岸后把糖浆送去什么地方
[29:13] He just needed a bunch of guys to pull off the heist. 他只需要找一群人来实施抢劫
[29:15] So he brought it to Terrell. 所以把点子告诉了特勒尔
[29:17] Terrell picked ten of us 特勒尔在我们当中选了十个
[29:18] and sent everybody else home. 其他人都打发走了
[29:20] Just like that. 就那样
[29:21] No more Shoreline 99s. 再无海岸线99
[29:23] So, ten of us pulled the heist, 于是我们十个搞了抢劫
[29:25] and for the last five years, 在过去五年中
[29:26] we’ve been selling off the syrup barrel by barrel. 我们一桶接一桶地出手糖浆
[29:29] No more gang wars, no more shootings. 不参与帮派战争 也没有枪林弹雨
[29:31] Best part is, syrup never goes bad. 最棒的是 糖浆总有销路
[29:34] Part of your plan involved assaulting 你们的行动计划涉及到
[29:36] a warehouse security guard named Connor Brunelle. 要袭击一位叫康纳·布鲁内尔的仓库保安
[29:40] Yeah, Terrell’s friend handled that part. 特勒尔那朋友处理的
[29:41] Said he knew where to find the guy, 说他知道那家伙在哪儿
[29:43] knew how to make sure he didn’t show up for work. 知道怎么能确保他没法来值班
[29:45] Terrell was sure his friend could handle it. 特勒尔相信那朋友能处理
[29:47] He told us this one story where, supposedly, 他跟我们讲了个故事 据说
[29:49] the guy got into a bar fight 那家伙搅进了一场酒吧斗殴
[29:51] and wound up taking down, 结果全凭一己之力
[29:52] like, four bouncers, two Rottweilers, 打倒了四个酒吧安保
[29:55] and half a dozen other guys all by himself. 两只罗威纳犬 还有其他六个人
[29:57] He was a bruiser. 他是个狠角色
[29:58] Did this bruiser have a name? 这位狠角色有名字吗
[30:00] Terrell wouldn’t tell us. 特勒尔不肯说
[30:02] Guy didn’t want a bunch of thugs being able to ID him 他怕万一出了纰漏 所以不想
[30:04] just in case something went wrong. 给一群暴徒指认其身份的机会
[30:05] That was part of the deal. 那也是交易的一部分
[30:07] So Terrell Martin is the only person 所以特勒尔·马丁是唯一
[30:08] who can identify this silent partner, 知道这位幕后搭档身份的人
[30:11] the man who assaulted Connor Brunelle. 而这位搭档就是袭击康纳·布鲁内尔的人
[30:14] So where is Terrell now? 那么特勒尔现在在哪儿
[30:15] Groveton Cemetery. 格罗夫顿墓园
[30:17] He died in a car crash about a year ago. 大约一年前 他死于一场车祸
[30:30] Ramesh is a friend from med school. 拉梅什是我在医学院的朋友
[30:33] He specializes in Mohs micrographic surgery. 他专攻莫斯显微手术
[30:37] It’s an advanced technique to remove basal cell carcinoma. 那是一项用来移除基底细胞癌的先进技术
[30:42] Listen, Jack. 听我说 杰克
[30:43] I’m not gonna pretend I know 我不打算假装成好像
[30:45] what it’s like to lose a child. 自己能体会丧子之痛
[30:48] I’ve been around plenty of people who have. 我接触过很多痛失子女的人
[30:51] I know it gets better with time. 我知道时间能缓解痛苦
[30:55] However this thing turns out, Ramesh can help you. 不管这事最后如何 拉梅什都能帮你
[31:08] 40 minutes. 还剩四十分钟
[31:18] Marcus! 马库斯
[31:25] August 23, 2009. 2009年8月23日
[31:27] A man is watching a hockey game in a bar in Harlem. 有人在哈莱姆一间酒吧看曲棍球比赛
[31:30] It is Montreal’s Canadiens against New York’s Rangers. 这场是蒙特利尔加拿大人对战纽约游骑兵
[31:32] Midway through, 比赛过半
[31:33] three Ranger fans start mocking our man, 这位老兄支持的加拿大人表现不佳
[31:35] a Canadiens supporter, over the poor play of his team. 三位游骑兵球迷开始取笑他
[31:38] Alcohol is consumed, threats are made. 酒也喝了 挑衅的话也说了
[31:40] A confrontation begins. 冲突开始了
[31:42] Our Canadiens fan 这位加拿大人球迷
[31:43] battles all three Ranger enthusiasts, 打败了那三个游骑兵狂热粉
[31:45] as well as two bouncers, a bartender, 再加两位酒吧安保 一酒保
[31:46] and a stray beagle that had wandered into the bar. 和碰巧走进酒吧的一只流浪比格犬
[31:48] Oh, wait. Holmes, you… 等等 福尔摩斯 你
[31:50] Terrell Martin’s story about his silent partner 特勒尔·马丁对他那位幕后搭档
[31:51] beating up a bar all by himself is true. 一个人撂倒整间酒吧的描述是真的
[31:54] Or at least some version of it. 起码大体而言是事实
[31:55] I began exploring the notion 我之所以往这个方向挖
[31:56] when I recalled the writings 是因为我记起
[31:58] of 19th century Russian occultist 十九世纪俄国玄学家海伦娜·布拉瓦茨基
[31:59] Helena Blavatsky. 她说过的话
[32:00] To paraphrase: no myth is wholesale fable. 意思就是 不存在彻底虚构的神话
[32:03] Even the most fanciful legends begin as a small grain of truth. 哪怕最为怪诞的传说也多少始于一点真实
[32:06] She was right, and thankfully so, 她说得对 也多亏了这点
[32:08] as her words have led us directly to our culprit. 她的话将我们直接引到了肇事者面前
[32:10] At the end of the confrontation, 冲突结束后
[32:12] several of the belligerents were arrested, 好几个参与斗殴的人都被捕了
[32:14] including Terrell Martin’s silent partner. 包括特勒尔·马丁那位幕后搭档
[32:16] Or as we know him better, 我们已经认识他了
[32:17] Frank bloody Trimble. 就是该死的弗兰克·特林布
[32:21] Look at these. 看这些
[32:23] Welts and bruises on Frank’s victims at the bar are identical 弗兰克那些酒吧受害者身上的红肿和淤青
[32:27] to marks found on Connor Brunelle. 跟康纳·布鲁内尔的一样
[32:29] Same irregular shape of the first metacarpophalangeal joint here. 这儿第一掌指关节处的不规则形是相同的
[32:33] Same length of the fourth metacarpal, here. 这儿第四掌骨长度相同
[32:35] Same distance between the major and minor knuckles, here. 这儿大小指节距离相同
[32:37] These bruises were made by the same hands. 这些伤痕是同一双手造成的
[32:40] Frank Trimble’s hands. Frank is our culprit. 弗兰克·特林布的手 弗兰克是我们的罪犯
[32:43] He’s the one who assaulted Connor Brunelle. 他就是攻击康纳·布鲁内尔的人
[32:47] Sherlock, that was the captain who called. 夏洛克 刚才是警监的电话
[32:49] It’s 12:05. 已经十二点过五分了
[32:51] We missed the deadline. 我们错过了期限时间
[33:09] It’s Sherlock. 是夏洛克
[33:15] – You’re unharmed? – So far, yes. -你没受伤吧 -目前没有
[33:18] Mr. Brunelle, it’s over. 布鲁内尔先生 结束了
[33:19] We’ve solved your case. 我们破了你的案子
[33:21] Your son was assaulted by a man named Frank Trimble. 袭击你儿子的人叫弗兰克·特林布
[33:23] It doesn’t matter anymore! 这不再重要了
[33:27] It’s past midnight. You failed. 午夜已过 你失败了
[33:30] – You need to give us more time. – No. -你得多给我们点时间 -不
[33:31] I gave you plenty of time. 我给了你很多时间
[33:34] Years. 几年的时间
[33:35] I waited on you. 我曾等过你
[33:37] Now you gonna wait on me. 现在该你等我了
[33:44] I know nothing’s happened yet, Tommy. 我知道还没发生什么事 汤米
[33:46] The idea’s to get my guys inside before anything does. 应该在没发生任何事前派我的人进去
[33:49] It’s ten minutes past the deadline 期限时间已经过了十分钟
[33:50] and Jack Brunelle hasn’t fired a shot. 杰克·布鲁内尔还没有开枪
[33:52] You send a team through that door, 如果你派一队人穿过那扇门
[33:54] and that’s gonna change real quick. 局势将迅速发生改变
[33:56] I send a team in, we’re all safe at home inside an hour. 我派人进去 我们都能在一小时内安全回家
[33:59] There are 20 hostages inside that building. 那栋楼里有二十个人质
[34:02] One of them is a friend of mine. 其中一位是我的朋友
[34:04] If Brunelle doesn’t have a reason to kill anybody, 如果布鲁内尔没有理由杀人
[34:07] I don’t want you giving him one. 我不希望你给他一个
[34:09] – Hey, Captain. – What? -警监 -怎么了
[34:10] There’s something you should see. 有些东西你该看看
[34:13] The tablecloth came down a few minutes ago, 枱布几分钟前掉了下来
[34:15] but doesn’t look like anybody on the inside’s noticed yet. 但看上去里面的人都没注意到
[34:18] Might give you a view into the diner. 可能能让你看见餐厅里的情况
[34:22] Hold the entry. 守住入口
[34:23] Get me a sniper. 找个狙击手来
[34:40] Come here. 过来
[34:42] Get on the ground. 到地上去
[34:43] Jack, what are you doing? 杰克 你在干什么
[34:45] Jack, stop! 杰克 住手
[34:46] I’m doing exactly what I said I was gonna do. 我在做我之前说过要做的事
[34:48] I’ve spent hundreds of hours 我花了上百个小时
[34:50] trying to get police to look at Connor’s case. 试图让警察关注康纳的案子
[34:53] I wrote letters. I printed flyers. 我写了信 打印了传单
[34:57] I even posted online. 甚至还发到了网上
[35:00] None of it made a difference. 全都没半点作用
[35:01] So, you tell me, Joan, 乔恩 你告诉我
[35:02] what am I supposed to do? 我该怎么做
[35:05] Do you really think that Connor would want you 你真的认为康纳会想要你
[35:07] to kill an innocent man? 杀一个无辜的人吗
[35:08] He’s not innocent! 他不是无辜的
[35:10] Connor was lying in a hospital bed, half dead, 康纳半死不活地躺在医院的床上时
[35:13] while he did nothing. 他什么都没做
[35:15] Don’t! Please! 别这样 求你
[35:21] That makes him pretty guilty in my book. 在我看来他那就是罪大恶极
[35:25] 格雷森短信 引他到门后 狙击手将通过窗户射击
[35:32] Guilty of being a bad cop. 作为一个糟糕警察的罪责
[35:35] Okay? Yes. 对吗 没错
[35:37] But that does not earn him a death sentence. 但那不足以判他死刑
[35:39] – You know that, Jack. – I don’t know anything. -你知道这点 杰克 -我什么都不知道
[35:42] Stop telling me what I’m thinking! 别再告诉我我是怎么想的
[35:49] However angry that you are about what happened to your son, 无论你对发生在你儿子身上的事多愤怒
[35:54] you’re not gonna feel better by killing this man. Okay? 杀了这个人也不会让你感觉好受点 好吗
[35:59] Stop moving, Jack. 别动 杰克
[36:02] If you take another step, 如果你再走一步
[36:03] a sniper outside will blow your head off. 外面的狙击手会将你爆头
[36:10] 格雷森短信 引他到门后 狙击手将通过窗户射击
[36:16] I am really sorry… 对你儿子的死
[36:19] about how your son died. 我感到非常遗憾
[36:21] I really am. 真的
[36:24] But you know… 但你知道
[36:26] that this is no way to honor his memory. 这不是纪念他的办法
[36:41] You just saved my life. 你刚救了我的命
[36:49] Put the gun down. 把枪放下
[36:53] Please. 拜托
[37:13] You okay? 你还好吗
[37:15] Not really. 不怎么好
[37:20] You did good in there. 你在里面做得很好
[37:41] Can’t sleep? 睡不着吗
[37:44] Apparently, you can’t, either. 显然你也是
[37:47] What’s all this? 这都是什么
[37:49] Oh, I’m, uh, reexamining the paperwork 我在重新检查袭击康纳·布鲁内尔
[37:51] on the Connor Brunelle assault. 一案的资料
[37:53] Why? Jack Brunelle is in jail. 为什么 杰克·布鲁内尔进了监狱
[37:55] We know that Frank Trimble assaulted his son, 我们知道了弗兰克·特林布袭击了他儿子
[37:57] but the statute of limitations has expired. It’s over. 但诉讼时效已经过了 这结束了
[38:00] And yet I find myself drawn to this case 但我发现自己沉迷在这个案子里
[38:02] for the uniquely challenging foe it presents. 因为它提供了具有独特挑战性的对手
[38:05] How is Frank Trimble a “uniquely challenging foe”? 弗兰克·特林布怎么会是具有独特挑战性的对手
[38:08] He’s not. I’m referring to time itself. 他不是 我指的是时间本身
[38:12] As rivals go, it’s undefeated. 作为对手来说 它是无敌的
[38:17] I just want you to know that if you tell me 我得提醒你 如果你告诉我
[38:18] you’re trying to build a flux capacitor, I’m out of here. 你打算造个时光机 我可不参与
[38:24] Good night, Sherlock. 晚安 夏洛克
[38:26] Good night, Watson. 晚安 华生
[38:34] What’s that? 什么东西
[38:35] You’re gonna need it later on. 你稍后会用上的
[38:37] I told you last night, as adversaries go, 我昨晚跟你说了 作为对手
[38:39] time itself was undefeated… 时间是不可战胜的
[38:42] but as of this morning, you can consider it defeated. 但今早 你可以认为时间被打败了
[38:45] I have scaled an unscalable peak. 我攀上了一个无法企及的高峰
[38:48] My ascent, however, 但我的登顶
[38:49] was not without its metaphorical Sherpas. 并不是没有助手的
[38:57] I’m gonna take a wild guess, 我要大胆猜一下
[38:58] and say that you got some help from Everyone. 你寻求了「人人」的帮助
[39:01] They were kind enough to lend their assistance 他们很好 冒险提供了帮助
[39:02] on spec last night, 就在昨晚
[39:05] but when we are finished arresting Frank Trimble 但在我们因弗兰克·特林布
[39:07] for his assault on Connor Brunelle, 袭击康纳·布鲁内尔而将其拘捕后
[39:09] we are going to have to pay the piper. 我们得还他们的人情
[39:12] How are we going to arrest Frank Trimble? 我们要怎么抓弗兰克·特林布
[39:15] Statute of limitations has expired. 诉讼时效已经过了
[39:19] What did Everyone do for you? 「人人」为你做了什么?
[39:27] There. That’s you, Mr. Trimble, 看 那是你 特林布先生
[39:30] at a Montreal Canadiens playoff game 两年半前 在蒙特利尔加拿大人队的
[39:32] two and a half years ago. 一场附加赛上
[39:34] Some tech-savvy friends of mine found this footage 我有几个搞技术的朋友用面部识别软件
[39:36] using facial recognition software. 发现了这幅画面
[39:39] So yes, as I was looking through the details 所以是的 我在梳理
[39:41] of your personal life, 你私生活细节的同时
[39:42] I discovered you’re not just a hockey fan, 也发现了你不是个简单的曲棍球粉丝
[39:44] you are… you’re a devotee. 你简直是疯狂爱好者
[39:46] You live and die the fortunes of Les Habs, and… 你对蒙特利尔加拿大人队非常狂热
[39:50] well, you went to attend a game 你去参加了一场比赛
[39:51] at the mecca of French Canadian hockey. 在法裔加拿大人的曲棍球圣城
[39:54] We pulled your credit card statements this morning. 我们今早调出了你的信用卡记录
[39:57] You bought last-minute tickets online. 你临近开场时在网上买了票
[39:59] You drove up on a Friday, 你在一个周五开车过去
[40:00] you stayed overnight in a hotel, 在一家酒店过了一夜
[40:01] and you drove back on Saturday. 周六又开车回来了
[40:04] So? 所以呢
[40:05] So the Canadiens play in Canada, 所以加拿大人队是在加拿大比赛的
[40:07] which means you crossed an international border 也就是说你穿越了国际边境线
[40:09] to get to the game. 去观看比赛
[40:11] So? 那又怎样
[40:12] Have you heard of tolling, Mr. Trimble? 你听说过冻结期吗 特林布先生
[40:15] It’s a legal term. 那是个法律术语
[40:17] When a crime is committed… 当罪案被犯下
[40:18] Assault, for example. 比如袭击
[40:20] …the statute of limitations on that crime begins 案子的诉讼时效
[40:22] the moment it is reported and continues to count down 将从案件被上报开始 并持续倒计时
[40:26] until the time expires. 直至过期
[40:27] Unless you leave the country, 除非你离开了国家
[40:29] in which case the clock stops for the time that you’re away. 这样的话 你离境期间将停止计时
[40:32] That time is “tolled.” 这段时间就被冻结了
[40:34] Tolling stops people from committing a crime, 冻结期能防止人们
[40:36] leaving the country, 犯了罪就出境
[40:36] then returning Scot-free 等诉讼时间过了
[40:38] after the statute of limitations has expired. 再回来逍遥法外
[40:40] Without it, people could commit a crime 没有它的话 人们就都能犯罪
[40:42] without any repercussions. 却不承担后果了
[40:43] When you went to that game, you left the country for 27 hours. 你去观看比赛时 曾离境27小时
[40:47] So that means the statute of limitations 也就意味着 针对你五年前
[40:49] for the assault you committed against Connor Brunelle 袭击康纳·布鲁内尔的诉讼
[40:51] five years ago is still active for exactly that amount of time. 还有27小时的有效期
[40:55] We can match the bruises you left 我们将你在酒吧斗殴后
[40:56] on those guys in Harlem after the bar fight 留在哈莱姆那些家伙身上的淤痕
[40:58] with the ones you left on Connor Brunelle. 与你留在康纳身上的淤痕匹配了起来
[41:01] In other words, you’re under arrest. 换言之 你被捕了
[41:05] And if you’re still unclear about the concept of tolling, 如果你还不清楚冻结期的概念
[41:08] don’t worry, because the 20-odd years 别担心 你可能会因一级袭击罪
[41:11] you might get for criminal assault in the first degree 获得二十年的刑期
[41:13] should give you plenty of time to work it out. 足够你慢慢想清楚了
[41:23] So, are we doing this? 我们真要这么做吗
[41:26] We are. 是的
[41:27] Your phone rang. 刚才你的手机响了
[41:28] Yeah, it was the captain. 对 是警监
[41:29] He spoke to his friend 他今早
[41:30] at the Department of Corrections this morning. 跟他在惩治局的朋友聊了
[41:33] They agreed to let Ramesh treat Jack’s cancer 他们同意让拉梅什在杰克入狱期间
[41:35] while he’s in prison. 治疗他的癌症
[41:37] So he’s gonna get the surgery he needs. 他会得到他需要的手术
[41:41] Everyone? 「人人」吗
[41:42] Yes. They’re ready. 是的 他们准备好了
[41:46] Here’s what I don’t get. 可我不明白
[41:47] I mean, you could shave your own head, 你明明可以自己剃头
[41:48] so why do I have to do it? 为什么非得我来做
[41:51] partners in everything, I suppose, Watson. 一朝为搭档 凡事不离分啊 华生
[41:55] Okay, this is your last chance… …to get out of it. 好吧 这是你最后一次反悔的机会
[41:59] The humiliation will fade. 耻辱感是会消褪的
[42:00] The satisfaction of putting Frank Trimble behind bars will not. 但将特林布绳之于法的满足感却不会
[42:05] Now, let’s get on with it. 来吧 咱们开始吧
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme